时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 他很快便爱上了巫婆的女儿 无法自拔 为她而活 任其摆布 | |
[00:20] | Do you think she’s prettier than me? | 你觉得她比我漂亮吗 |
[00:22] | I do. | 是的 |
[00:24] | That may just be a family bias. | 可能只是家族偏爱而已 |
[00:26] | We owned this in the 17th century, | 十七世纪时 这幅画属于我们家族 |
[00:29] | then lost it along with a lot of heads | 后来在革命期间 族人牺牲惨重 |
[00:30] | during the revolution. | 这幅画也随之易主 |
[00:34] | So how are things going with our detective? | 警探那边进展如何 |
[00:36] | They’re not. | 毫无进展 |
[00:37] | He’s not interested in me. | 他对我没兴趣 |
[00:40] | Maybe we need to try a little harder. | 你大概得再加把劲 |
[00:42] | He did save your life. | 他确实救了你的命 |
[00:43] | Apparently, he doesn’t feel right taking advantage of that. | 很明显 他并没想借此接近我 |
[00:46] | You know how to make yourself irresistible. | 你知道怎么让自己魅不可挡 |
[00:49] | I do, but it’s gonna require a little effort. | 没错 但我需要做一些尝试 |
[00:53] | Well, the sooner the better. | 越快越好 |
[00:56] | Lucky for you, he had a physical recently. | 算你走运 他最近做了体检 |
[01:02] | Why is this so important to you? | 你为什么把这事看得这么重 |
[01:04] | It’s important to you too. | 这对你来说也很重要 |
[01:06] | A Grimm on the other side isn’t good for either one of us. | 跟格林作对 对我们都没好处 |
[01:10] | So why am I not going after him? | 那我为什么不直接对他下手 |
[01:15] | Because the way to a man’s soul | 因为想要俘获一个人的心 |
[01:18] | is through his friends. | 就要从他的朋友入手 |
[01:22] | Now go fall in love. | 俘获人心去吧 |
[01:26] | I think she’s fat. | 我觉得她很肥 |
[01:32] | Nick, I wanna ask you something. | 尼克 我想问你件事 |
[01:34] | – That sounds important. – Well, it sort of is. | -听着起来挺严肃 -算是吧 |
[01:42] | I think it’s time– | 我觉得是时候… |
[01:47] | Look, Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[01:47] | If you have something to say, just say it. | 你有什么话就直说吧 |
[01:52] | But I know it’s been a little tough lately– | 我知道最近发生了不少事 |
[01:55] | No, no, I wanna learn to shoot. | 不是 我想学射击 |
[01:58] | W–a gun? | 打枪吗 |
[01:59] | No, a bow and arrow. Yes, a gun. | 难道还射箭不成 当然是枪了 |
[02:04] | Oh, I thought you didn’t like guns. | 我还以为你不喜欢枪 |
[02:05] | I don’t, but you know what I like even less? | 是不喜欢 但你知道我更不喜欢什么吗 |
[02:07] | Feeling unsafe in my own home. | 待在自己家里却没有安全感 |
[02:14] | Are you expecting anyone? | 你约人了吗 |
[02:15] | No. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[02:19] | I thought I told you never to come back here. | 我不是告诉你永远不要来我家吗 |
[02:21] | No, please don’t take this wrong. | 请别误会 |
[02:22] | Don’t jump to any conclusions. | 别急着下结论 |
[02:23] | It’s just that I feel so bad– | 我只是替你难过 |
[02:25] | We all felt so bad about what happened here | 我们都对你和女朋友住的这座房子 |
[02:27] | at your house you share with your not-wife, | 所发生的事感到难过 |
[02:29] | Who is lovely, by the way. | 顺便说一句 她很漂亮 |
[02:32] | Oh, and here she is. | 原来她在家啊 |
[02:33] | – Hello, ma’am. – Hi. | -你好 女士 -你好 |
[02:35] | We made you both a little something. | 我们为你俩做了点东西 |
[02:37] | If you ever decide to get married and have a family– | 如果你们决定结婚 组建家庭 |
[02:40] | Uh, or not. | 不结也行 |
[02:42] | Uh, well, here it is. | 收下吧 |
[02:45] | Oh, and by the way, | 顺便再说一句 |
[02:45] | we’re making sure no one else bothers you again. | 我们保证以后不会再有人来打扰你们了 |
[02:49] | One more thing, I noticed that you door needs a little work. | 最后一句 我发现你家门需要修了 |
[02:51] | – Maybe you hadn’t noticed. – Well, I’ve been a little busy. | -你可能没注意到 -我最近有点忙 |
[02:54] | Right, right, of course you have. | 是啊 你当然忙了 |
[02:55] | Well, anyway, I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 不管怎样 我本意没想打扰你们 |
[02:58] | Thanks again so much for everything. | 再次感谢你们所做的一切 |
[02:59] | Uh, enjoy–go back to whatever–uh, bye. | 好好享受 你们继续 再见 |
[03:06] | The refrigerator repairman is gonna | 那个冰箱修理工能确保 |
[03:08] | keep people from bothering us? | 不让别人打扰咱们 |
[03:10] | I don’t understand. | 我搞不明白 |
[03:12] | Yeah, uh, remember that license plate you wrote down? | 是啊 还记得你记下的那个车牌号吗 |
[03:15] | – Those people who were watching us? – Yeah. | -监视咱们的那些人 -记得 |
[03:16] | Well, I went to their house and he was there. | 我按照地址找过去 发现那是他家 |
[03:18] | The refrigerator repairman? | 那个冰箱修理工吗 |
[03:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:21] | And I told them to stop bothering us. | 我让他们不要再来打扰咱们 |
[03:23] | Well, did they say anything? | 他们说什么了吗 |
[03:24] | Did they explain why they were watching our house? | 他们解释为什么要监视咱家了吗 |
[03:27] | Well, apparently they had had some trouble with some guy | 他们显然是和某个人有过节 |
[03:30] | and they thought I was that guy | 把我当成了那个人 |
[03:32] | And they just wanted to see if I was. | 他们只是想确定我是不是 |
[03:33] | Well, who was the guy they thought you were? | 他们把你当成了谁 |
[03:36] | You know what, I didn’t actually get the details on that. | 其实 我没了解得那么细致 |
[03:38] | But I guess they felt really bad about their mistake. | 我猜他们对这个误会很过意不去 |
[03:41] | Why don’t we open this up? | 打开看看吧 |
[03:52] | Oh, it’s really beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[03:55] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[04:00] | They must have felt really bad. | 他们一定很过意不去 |
[04:16] | This is gonna be a big score for us. | 这一票对咱们来说可非同小可 |
[04:18] | Yeah, big. | 是啊 非同小可 |
[04:43] | I’m feeling good. | 我觉得爽极了 |
[04:45] | I’m real good. | 爽到家了 |
[04:47] | Let’s do this. | 动手吧 |
[04:49] | Come on. Come on! Come on! | 快点 来吧 来啊 |
[05:15] | Hi. Remember me? | 你好 还记得我吗 |
[05:19] | Of course. | 当然记得 |
[05:21] | Wh–what can I do for you? | 有什么需要 |
[05:23] | I made a list. | 我列了张清单 |
[05:32] | Coeur diable, rot inguen, essigblasse. | 魔鬼之心 红色腹股沟 淡醋 |
[05:38] | Let me get it for you. | 我去给你拿 |
[05:42] | – Freddy. – Yes? | -弗雷迪 -什么事 |
[05:45] | Fresh. | 要新鲜的 |
[05:46] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[05:49] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[06:00] | Let’s do this. | 动手吧 |
[06:03] | Come on. | 加油 |
[06:05] | How much do I owe you? | 一共多少钱 |
[06:06] | Nothing, I-it’s on the house. | 不要钱 免费送给你 |
[06:08] | That is so sweet. | 你可真贴心 |
[06:09] | Thank you, Freddy. | 谢谢你 弗雷迪 |
[06:12] | Anytime. | 随时效劳 |
[06:28] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[06:29] | Where’s the “J”? | J在哪里 |
[06:40] | Idiot, where is it? | 蠢货 你放哪了 |
[06:42] | And I want the pharmaceutical-grade stuff, | 质量要达到制药级别 |
[06:44] | Not the crap you’ve got on the shelf. | 不要你摆在架子上的烂货 |
[06:45] | In the basement. | 在地下室 |
[06:50] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[07:13] | – Where is it? – It’s gotta be here somewhere. | -在哪儿 -肯定就在这里 |
[07:20] | Got some. | 找到了 |
[07:21] | I got some! | 我找到了 |
[07:22] | Mother lode. | 真不少啊 |
[07:23] | Come on. | 快拿 |
[07:27] | We gotta get out of here. | 咱们得赶紧走了 |
[07:28] | Forget about it. The cops are gonna be here. | 别拿了 警察要来了 |
[07:30] | There’s boxes over here. | 这有好几箱呢 |
[07:31] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[07:36] | Thanks for the “J,” man! Later. | 谢谢你的J 哥们 回见 |
[07:45] | Come on! We gotta get out of here! Let’s go! | 快走 否则来不及了 快走啊 |
[07:49] | Clint, come on! | 克林特 快走啊 |
[07:52] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[07:54] | – Oh, my leg! – Let’s go. | -我的腿呦 -快走 |
[07:55] | – We gotta move. – Oh! He bit my leg. | -咱得赶紧走了 -他咬了我的腿 |
[08:00] | Well, he was shot at close range. | 他遭到了近距离枪击 |
[08:02] | There’s some powder burns on his clothing. | 他衣服上有火药灼伤 |
[08:04] | Got some blood in his mouth. | 他嘴里有血 |
[08:05] | Internal bleeding, maybe. | 可能是内出血 |
[08:11] | Looks kinda human. | 看着像人肉 |
[08:13] | He took a bite out of his killer? | 他从凶手身上咬下一块肉 |
[08:16] | – Looks like it. – Makes for some good DNA. | -看样子是 -做DNA检测倒是方便 |
[08:20] | Why kill the owner of a tea and spice shop? | 为什么要杀了茶叶香料店的店主 |
[08:22] | How much money could there be in a place like this? | 这种地方能有多少钱可抢 |
[08:24] | Maybe he was dealing under the table. | 他可能在做黑市交易 |
[08:26] | I’ve checked this guy out once before. | 我以前调查过这个家伙 |
[08:29] | Fuchsbau, right? | 你是狐妖 对吧 |
[08:30] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天呐 |
[08:31] | There’s a basement. | 这里有个地下室 |
[08:39] | Awful lot of herbs and spices. | 草药和香料真不少啊 |
[08:42] | Yeah, who knows what all this stuff is? | 这么多东西 谁能认得过来 |
[08:47] | We’d better get it all tested. | 最好都拿去检测 |
[08:50] | We’ve gotta check phone records and find next of kin. | 咱们得查电话记录 找到他的亲属 |
[08:53] | I got a Rosalee Calvert, victim’s sister. | 我查到罗莎莉·卡弗特 死者的姐姐 |
[08:56] | Listed as beneficiary, lives in Seattle. | 被列为受益人 住在西雅图 |
[08:58] | You want me to make the call? | 需要我打给她吗 |
[09:00] | No, it’s my turn. | 不用 我来吧 |
[09:17] | – Hello? – Is this Rosalee Calvert? | -喂 -是罗莎莉·卡弗特吗 |
[09:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:20] | This is detective Burkhardt | 我是伯克哈特警官 |
[09:22] | From the Portland Police Department. | 波特兰警署打过来的 |
[09:24] | Uh, you have a brother, Frederick Calvert? | 你有个弟弟叫费德里克·卡弗特 |
[09:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:32] | Okay, let’s see. | 好了 让我看看 |
[09:34] | Time for blood of the deceived. | 该加受诱者的血了 |
[09:46] | And… | 然后 |
[09:47] | Blood of the deceiver. | 还有诱骗者的血 |
[10:10] | Detectives Burkhardt, Griffin, | 伯克哈德警探 格里芬警探 |
[10:12] | this is Rosalee Calvert. | 这是罗莎莉·卡弗特 |
[10:15] | I’m sorry you had to come down here | 很抱歉在这样的情况下 |
[10:17] | under these circumstances. | 还叫你到这里来 |
[10:18] | Please, sit down. | 请坐吧 |
[10:20] | Who killed him? | 是谁杀了他 |
[10:21] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[10:24] | What do you know? | 你们知道什么 |
[10:25] | He was killed in an apparent robbery. | 他死于一场抢劫案 |
[10:27] | Since no money was taken, | 因为店内的钱没有被盗 |
[10:29] | we assume they were after something in the shop. | 我们认为劫匪的目标是店里的东西 |
[10:30] | He was able to set off the emergency alarm, | 他设法按下了报警器 |
[10:32] | so we don’t know if they got what they were after. | 所以我们也不知道劫匪是否拿到了东西 |
[10:37] | What do you know about your brother’s business? | 你对你哥哥的生意了解多少 |
[10:40] | He sold tea, spices, and herbs. | 他出售茶 香料和草药 |
[10:42] | Not very complicated. | 并不复杂 |
[10:45] | My brother didn’t have any enemies that I know of. | 就我所知我哥哥也没有什么敌人 |
[10:47] | Is that your next question? | 你下面是想问这个吧 |
[10:50] | Do you know if your brother was dealing in anything illegal? | 你知道他有没有在做违禁品交易 |
[10:54] | No, I saw him once a year | 不知道 我每年见他一次 |
[10:56] | and I spoke to him mostly on the phone. | 基本靠电话联系 |
[10:58] | I want to bury him. | 我想将他下葬 |
[11:01] | I want to close up his shop and and I wanna go home. | 我想关掉他的店 然后回家 |
[11:03] | So what do I have to do to get that done? | 我要如何解决这些事 |
[11:05] | Lab reports are in. | 检验结果出来了 |
[11:07] | I’d like to go to the shop. Can I do that? | 我想去店里看看 可以吗 |
[11:09] | Well, we are done with our investigation, | 我们的调查已经结束了 |
[11:11] | But one of us will have to go with you | 但你去时必须有我们的人在场 |
[11:13] | until we know forensics are done. | 直到取证结束 |
[11:41] | We don’t know if that’s all your brother’s blood. | 我们不确定那些是否全是你哥哥的血 |
[11:43] | All right, he might have taken a bite out of the killer. | 他可能咬了杀手一口 |
[11:50] | I didn’t hurt your brother. | 我没伤害过你哥哥 |
[11:51] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我也不会伤害你的 |
[11:57] | Do you know anything about gallenblase? | 你知道胆囊吗 |
[12:03] | Human gallbladder. | 人类胆囊 |
[12:04] | I know what it is. | 我知道那是什么 |
[12:07] | Did you know your brother was dealing? | 你知道你哥哥在出售那东西吗 |
[12:11] | No. | 不知道 |
[12:15] | He was being supplied by geiers. | 之前有一伙鹰怪为他提供货源 |
[12:17] | Is that who killed him? | 杀他的是鹰怪吗 |
[12:19] | That was my first thought. | 我一开始也这么认为 |
[12:21] | But I think whoever killed him was after something else. | 但我认为杀他的人要的是别的东西 |
[12:23] | What? | 什么东西 |
[12:26] | I was hoping you could tell me. | 我还想问你呢 |
[12:27] | I have no idea what he has in here. | 我不知道他这里都有什么 |
[12:33] | But I’ll look. | 但我会查查的 |
[12:40] | – Yeah? – Went over the lab reports. | -怎么 -我看了检验报告 |
[12:43] | We’ve got a big fat nothing. | 一点问题都没查到 |
[12:45] | Just like the sign says– herbs, spices, and teas. | 和招牌上一样 草药 香料 茶 |
[12:48] | A few are poisonous, but none are illegal. | 部分有毒 但没有违禁品 |
[12:50] | You get anything? | 你查到什么了吗 |
[12:52] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[12:54] | I think the sister’s clean. | 我认为他妹妹是清白的 |
[12:56] | I’m coming back. | 我马上回去 |
[13:04] | If you can think of anything… | 如果你想起什么… |
[13:09] | or if you need anything, just– | 或需要什么 |
[13:12] | Just all me. | 打电话给我就好 |
[13:14] | You’re not at all what I expected. | 你和我想象的完全不同 |
[13:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:20] | If you find out anything– | 如果你查到什么.. |
[13:21] | I’ll call you. | 会通知你的 |
[13:39] | Doesn’t it hurt? | 不疼吗 |
[13:43] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[13:44] | Well, you shouldn’t have shot him! | 你不该开枪打死他的 |
[13:45] | He wasn’t chomping on your leg. | 他要的又不是你的腿 |
[13:48] | Ah, police are gonna be all over this thing now. | 现在好了 警察全扑上来了 |
[13:51] | – We’re going back. – What? | -我们得回去 -什么 |
[13:54] | We left a fortune in there. | 我们留了一罐宝贝在那里 |
[13:55] | Cops don’t know what we’re after | 警察不知道我们要的是什么 |
[13:57] | and they’ll be done going over the place by now. | 他们现在也应该搜查完了 |
[13:58] | Give me the needle. | 把针给我 |
[14:00] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[14:23] | Hey, how you doing? | 嘿 还好吗 |
[14:25] | Hi. This is embarrassing. | 嗨 说来有点难为情 |
[14:26] | I just stopped by to leave you some cookies. | 我过来给你送点饼干 |
[14:29] | Yeah? | 为什么 |
[14:30] | I was doing some baking | 我刚刚在烤饼干 |
[14:32] | and I thought I wouldn’t be here | 然后想到若不是因为你 |
[14:34] | if it wasn’t for you, so here I am. | 我早就不在了 所以就过来了 |
[14:37] | You know, you already bought me dinner. | 你已经请我吃晚饭了 |
[14:39] | I know I didn’t have to do this. | 我知道我没必要这么做 |
[14:41] | But you saved my life, and believe it or not, | 但你救了我的命 而无论你是否相信 |
[14:45] | that meant something to me. | 这对我意义非凡 |
[14:48] | It’s hard to know how to repay that. | 我都不知道该怎么报答你 |
[14:50] | This is more for me than it is for you. | 我这么做与其说是为了你不如说是为自己 |
[14:51] | You might not even like chocolate chip cookies. | 你可能根本不喜欢巧克力饼干 |
[14:54] | Well, in fact, I do. | 其实 我还挺喜欢的 |
[14:56] | And that was very nice of you. | 而且非常感谢 |
[15:01] | Maybe I should have a bite. | 也许我应该咬一口尝尝 |
[15:03] | Maybe you should wait till I’m gone | 也许你应该等我走了再吃 |
[15:05] | in case you don’t like them. | 以防你不喜欢 |
[15:07] | I’m a brave soul. | 我很勇敢的 |
[15:12] | Mmm. | 不错 |
[15:13] | Do we have a verdict? | 有什么评价吗 |
[15:17] | We do. | 有 |
[15:19] | They’re incredible. | 太棒了 |
[15:21] | Don’t go giving those away. | 别给其他人吃 |
[15:24] | I made them just for you. | 我专为你做的 |
[15:48] | Uh, nothing in the spice shop was illegal. | 香料店里没有任何违禁物品 |
[15:50] | It’s really a shame. He was a nice guy. | 太可惜了 他是个挺不错的人 |
[15:55] | Is there anything in these reports | 这报告里会有什么东西 |
[15:57] | that someone would kill for? | 值得某人拼死相寻 |
[15:58] | I’m sure there is. | 我想肯定有 |
[16:00] | But I don’t know what any of these words mean. | 但我不知道这些词指的是什么 |
[16:03] | Beramethyl silacybanate? | “别卖骚 死了赛不了? |
[16:06] | Hornisolic fullmanoxin? | “活腻了扫立刻 抚摸闹心”? |
[16:08] | I mean, what the heck is this stuff? | 这都是些什么鬼东西 |
[16:09] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[16:10] | Could you tell by looking at it? | 你看到了能认出来吗 |
[16:12] | Maybe. | 也许可以 |
[16:25] | Another partner? | 他是你另一个搭档? |
[16:27] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[16:29] | This is Monroe. | 这位是门罗 |
[16:31] | Monroe, this is Rosalee Calvert. | 门罗 这位是罗莎莉·卡弗特 |
[16:33] | I knew your brother. I’m sorry. | 我认识你哥哥 我很难过 |
[16:36] | We need to get into the basement. | 我们得去地下室看看 |
[16:38] | Do you need me to go with you? | 要我一起去吗 |
[16:39] | No, just a little follow up. | 不用 只是做些收尾工作 |
[16:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:53] | Hey, this box was opened and it looks like | 嘿 这个盒子打开了 而且看起来 |
[16:54] | some of the vials were taken. | 里面有些瓶子被拿走了 |
[16:58] | I can’t be certain, but it looks a little bit like “J”. | 我不确定 但这玩意看起来有点像J |
[17:02] | J “J”? | |
[17:03] | It’s derived from jansene. It’s a kind of mold. | 是从”詹森”里提炼的 一种霉菌 |
[17:05] | It’s lethal to most of humanity, | 对大部分人类来说是致命的 |
[17:07] | But it has an opiate-like effect on…Us. | 但对我们 有类似鸦片的效果 |
[17:09] | Used correctly, it’s an incredible painkiller, | 使用正确的话 这是很好的镇痛剂 |
[17:12] | But if it’s used for recreational purposes, | 但用于消遣的话 |
[17:14] | it’s like meth mixed with rat poison and helium. | 有冰毒 毒鼠强与氦气混合的效果 |
[17:18] | It’s highly addictive. | 非常容易上瘾 |
[17:19] | It’s terrible for your liver | 对肝脏很不好 |
[17:20] | and it’s not so good for your brain either. | 对大脑也不好 |
[17:23] | Of course, if you had a brain, | 当然 如果你有大脑的话 |
[17:24] | you wouldn’t be using the stuff in the first place. | 一开始就不会接触这东西 |
[17:26] | Did you find something? | 你们找到什么了吗 |
[17:28] | Do you know of a drug called “J”? | 你知道一种叫”J”的毒品吗 |
[17:31] | Yes. | 知道 |
[17:32] | Do you know if your brother was selling it? | 知道你哥哥有没有卖过这种药? |
[17:35] | Even if he was, it’s–it’s not illegal. | 就算他卖也不违法啊 |
[17:38] | She’s right. | 她说的没错 |
[17:39] | That’s why you–you know, the cop you– | 所以你们 我是说你们警方 |
[17:41] | has never heard of it. | 从来没听说过 |
[17:42] | I need to know everything in this basement | 我要了解这地下室里的每样 |
[17:44] | that a wesen would kill for. | 妖怪会拼命争夺的东西 |
[17:45] | Will it help you find the men who killed my brother? | 这能帮你找出杀我哥哥的人吗 |
[17:48] | I hope so. | 我希望可以 |
[17:49] | Then I’ll do it now. | 那我现在就开始整理 |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:53] | I’ll call you later. | 我晚点打电话给你 |
[17:58] | You said you knew my brother? | 你说你认识我哥哥 |
[18:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:15] | I just wanted to make sure. | 我只想确认一下 |
[18:17] | So they don’t know, do they? | 他们不知道吧 |
[18:21] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:22] | The cops you work with. | 你那些警察同事 |
[18:23] | They don’t know who you are. | 他们不知道你是谁 |
[18:25] | No. | 对 |
[18:28] | Does it matter? | 这有关系吗 |
[18:30] | I’m just trying to… | 我只是想… |
[18:32] | understand how– how this works. | 知道你们是怎么… 怎么做到的 |
[18:37] | It’s, um– | 这个… |
[18:39] | It’s a little complicated. | 情况有点复杂 |
[18:41] | Yeah, I can see that. | 是的 我能看出来 |
[18:43] | Just find the men who killed my brother. | 请找到杀害我哥哥的凶手 |
[19:21] | – Oh, my gosh, you scared me. – Sorry. | -天啊 你吓到我了 -对不起 |
[19:24] | – What are you doing? – Oh, the door. | -你在做什么 -修门 |
[19:26] | When I was here before, I noticed that it needed work, | 我上次来时 注意到门有点问题 |
[19:29] | and well, Nick is so busy and I thought maybe | 尼克平常很忙 |
[19:31] | I’d come over and help out a little bit. | 所以我就来帮着修修 |
[19:33] | I’m really good at this stuff. | 我很擅长这类工作 |
[19:34] | I can fix just about anything. | 我能修好任何东西 |
[19:36] | Oh, before I forget… | 差点忘了… |
[19:40] | My wife baked you folks a little something. | 我妻子给你们烤了点吃的 |
[19:42] | Uh, hope you like cherry. | 但愿你们喜欢樱桃派 |
[19:45] | That’s really nice, but you do not have to– | 你们太好了 但真的没必要 |
[19:46] | No, really, we want to. | 不 真的 我们想这样做 |
[19:47] | My wife insisted. | 我妻子强烈要求 |
[19:49] | She makes incredible pies, believe me. | 她做的派非常好吃 相信我 |
[19:53] | So, uh, your door should be fine now. | 那么 你家门应该没问题了 |
[19:55] | So, uh, enjoy. | 祝你愉快 |
[19:57] | – What about your basket? – Oh, that’s for you too. | -你的篮子怎么办 -那也送给你们 |
[20:00] | My kids made it. | 我孩子亲手做的 |
[20:20] | Come on. | 快点 |
[20:22] | Let’s go. | 进去 |
[20:27] | Lights are on. Why are the lights on? | 灯还亮着 为什么灯还亮着 |
[20:29] | Because somebody forgot to turn them off. | 可能谁忘记关了 |
[20:31] | Let’s just get the stuff and get the hell out of here. | 我们把东西找到就走 |
[20:35] | These are open. Why are they open? | 这些盒子被打开了 怎么回事 |
[20:40] | Must be yours. | 肯定是你电话 |
[20:42] | No. Mine’s in the car. | 不 我的在车里 |
[21:40] | She cut me. | 她扎了我 |
[21:41] | Shut up and help me. | 闭嘴 帮忙 |
[21:47] | Don’t you think it’s going a little overboard? | 是不是有点热情过头了 |
[21:48] | Maybe they’re just generous people, you know? | 也许他们本来就很慷慨 |
[21:51] | – Did he really fix the door? – Mm-hmm. | -他真的把门修了 -是的 |
[21:53] | And he did a good job. | 修得不错呢 |
[22:01] | – Yeah, Burkhardt. – It’s Rosalee. | -你好 伯克哈德 -我是罗莎莉 |
[22:03] | I was at the shop and two men broke in while I was there. | 我在店里时 两人破门而入 |
[22:05] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:06] | Yes, I’m f–I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[22:08] | I’m scared, but I’m fine. I got away. | 我很害怕 但没事 我跑出来了 |
[22:10] | I’m at my brother’s house. | 我在哥哥的房子里 |
[22:11] | – Are you safe there? – I think so. | -那里安全吗 -我想是的 |
[22:14] | Okay, can you identify the men who broke in? | 好的 你能指认出那两个人吗 |
[22:17] | If I saw them again, yes. | 如果再看到 我能认出来 |
[22:19] | Now give me your address. | 把你的地址给我 |
[22:20] | I’m sending officers to pick you up. | 我派警察去接你 |
[22:24] | – You sure? – Positive. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[22:27] | How do you do this? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[22:29] | Well, we start with last known addresses, | 我们先从最新的地址查起 |
[22:30] | see if we can find them or somebody who knows them– | 看能不能找到他们或认识他们的人… |
[22:32] | I mean you, as a cop. | 我是说做警察 |
[22:35] | And the people you work with have no idea? | 你的同事不知道吗 |
[22:40] | Well, I do what I can do. | 我只是尽力而为 |
[22:43] | I don’t envy you. | 我可不羡慕你 |
[22:46] | It’s not easy living two lives. | 过双重生活不容易 |
[22:51] | Suppose you checked into mine. | 你应该查过我的资料 |
[22:52] | Next of kin are usually the first suspects. | 近亲一般都是首要嫌犯 |
[22:57] | You were arrested a couple times for breaking and entering? | 你因为非法入侵被逮捕过几次 |
[23:00] | A long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[23:01] | You wanna talk about it? | 你想谈谈感想吗 |
[23:02] | Not really. I cleaned up my act. | 不想 我已经重新做人 |
[23:06] | So what am I supposed to do now? | 我现在该怎么办 |
[23:09] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[23:10] | I’m gonna have some officers take you back to your brother’s house | 我会让警察送你回哥哥的房子 |
[23:13] | and stay outside. | 并在外驻守 |
[23:16] | What about your partner? | 叫你的搭档行吗 |
[23:19] | – Hank? – No, the other one. | -汉克 -不 另外一个 |
[23:22] | I want someone that I have something in common with. | 我希望和同类在一起 |
[24:48] | Hi, um, Nick called. | 尼克给我打电话 |
[24:49] | He–he thought it would be a good idea | 他觉得我应该过来 |
[24:51] | if I came over and, you know, kept an eye– | 以防万一 |
[24:53] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢你抽空过来 |
[25:03] | Can’t be too careful. | 小心为上嘛 |
[25:08] | That’s why I wanted a Blutbad instead of a cop. | 所以我需要狼人而不是警察 |
[25:11] | The guys who came to the shop were Skalengecks. | 来商店的家伙是蜥怪 |
[25:13] | – Great. – You’ll be able to smell them a mile away. | -好极了 -他们在几里之外你就能闻到 |
[25:17] | There’s food in the fridge. You get the couch. | 冰箱里有吃的 你睡沙发 |
[25:22] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[25:55] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[25:58] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[25:59] | Yeah, sorry, I can see that now. | 对不起 我刚看出来 |
[26:03] | I really appreciate what you did. | 非常感谢你保护我 |
[26:05] | I’m gonna go to the shop. | 我准备去店里了 |
[26:06] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[26:07] | You think that’s a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[26:08] | I have no intention of staying here any longer than I have to. | 我可不想在这里待太久 |
[26:11] | I’ve got a lot to take care of. | 我还有很多事要做 |
[26:12] | Okay, can we just slow down a second? | 好的 能稍等一下吗 |
[26:16] | Why would these guys kill a shopkeeper for some herbs | 那些家伙为了合法的草药 |
[26:18] | and spices that aren’t even illegal? | 杀了店主吗 |
[26:20] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 完全说不通 |
[26:21] | Well, there are plenty of legal substances | 很多合法物质 |
[26:23] | That’ll still fry your brain. | 也有致幻效果 |
[26:28] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[26:29] | Rosalee says she’s going to the shop. | 罗莎莉说她要去店里 |
[26:32] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[26:33] | I’m still at her brother’s place. | 我还在她哥哥家 |
[26:34] | What do you want me to do? | 我该怎么做 |
[26:35] | Cookie. | 曲奇饼干 |
[26:38] | Did you bring enough for everyone? | 你给大家都带了吗 |
[26:40] | No. | 没 |
[26:42] | My mother made the best cookies on the block. | 以前我妈做的曲奇最有名了 |
[26:43] | She shared them with everyone and they loved her for it. | 她常和人分享 大家都喜欢她 |
[26:48] | Well, do you think you can talk her out of it? | 你能劝她别去吗 |
[26:49] | All right, I’ll go cookie-less. | 好吧 不吃也行 |
[26:50] | Just stay with her. | 跟着她 |
[26:52] | I’ll send someone over there. | 我会派人过去 |
[26:54] | – See ya. – Hang on. | -再见 -等等 |
[26:55] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[26:57] | What have we got? | 有什么发现 |
[26:58] | Looks like we got a vehicle I.D. for Clint Vickers, one of our perps. | 找到了一辆嫌犯克林特·维克的车 |
[27:02] | We got a patrol car on the street watching the car. | 一辆巡逻车正在监视那车 |
[27:04] | So far, no sightings. | 但目前没动静 |
[27:05] | Okay, I need you to go back to the spice shop, keep an eye on things. | 好的 我需要你去趟药店 以防万一 |
[27:08] | – We’ll check out the car. – Yeah. | -我们去查查那辆车 -好 |
[27:09] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[27:30] | Okay, that’s the car | 好的 就是那辆车 |
[27:31] | and I’m guessing they’re in that building. | 我猜他们在楼里 |
[27:32] | – Any contact? – No movement. | -有动静吗 -没有 |
[27:34] | All right, you go around back. | 好的 你从后面包抄 |
[27:36] | We’ll take the front. | 我们走前门 |
[29:04] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[29:19] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[29:39] | – Hank. – I saw someone. | -汉克 -我看见了某人 |
[29:43] | Who? | 谁 |
[29:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:05] | It’s gonna be sad to see this place close. | 看到这里关门真伤感 |
[30:07] | There’s not that many places we can go anymore. | 现在我们能去的地方不多 |
[30:10] | It’s not an easy business. | 这行不好做 |
[30:11] | You were in it? | 你做过 |
[30:12] | My parents were. | 我父母做过 |
[30:13] | They were apothecaries. | 他们是药剂师 |
[30:16] | I gave it a shot. | 我曾试着干过 |
[30:19] | And what happened? | 然后呢 |
[30:21] | Hey. I’m supposed to, uh– | 你们好 我来这里… |
[30:26] | uh, come down here and, uh, make sure everything is– | 看看…确保一切安然无恙… |
[30:28] | You don’t look so good. | 你看起来不太妙 |
[30:31] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -好啊 |
[30:33] | Yeah. Never better. | 非常好 |
[30:35] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[30:42] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[30:53] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么东西 |
[30:55] | My guess is they use it to smoke whatever they wanna smoke. | 我猜他们用这东西来吸食什么玩意 |
[31:00] | They got away. | 他们逃掉了 |
[31:01] | You mind telling me what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[31:03] | They made us when we got here, captain. | 我们来的时候被他们发现了 队长 |
[31:06] | We lost them. | 他们跑掉了 |
[31:08] | Captain, it was my fault. | 队长 这是我的错 |
[31:09] | How? | 为什么 |
[31:10] | I thought I saw somebody. | 我以为自己看见了什么人 |
[31:12] | I didn’t want them to get hurt. | 我不想那人受到伤害 |
[31:13] | I got distracted and… | 我分心了… |
[31:16] | they got away. | 所以他们逃掉了 |
[31:25] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[31:26] | This cop you sent down here is in really bad shape. | 你派来的警官情况不妙 |
[31:28] | I mean, he just walked in and collapsed. | 他一进来就倒在地上 |
[31:30] | And his whole face looks like a volcano that’s about to explode. | 他的脸像座要喷发的火山 |
[31:34] | Rosalee says there’s only one way to deal with this | 罗莎莉说现在只有一种办法才能救他 |
[31:36] | and it is definitely not, | 但是这种方法 |
[31:38] | you know, standard medical practice, | 绝对不是什么正规的医疗手段 |
[31:40] | so you gotta get down here. | 所以你得过来一趟 |
[31:41] | Fast. | 快点 |
[31:46] | Uh, I sent Sergeant Wu to the spice shop | 我之前派了吴警司去那间香料店调查 |
[31:48] | and I think he has something. | 他现在好像有所发现 |
[31:49] | So if you cover this, I’ll see what he has? | 如果这边没什么事 我就先过去看看 |
[31:52] | Go. | 去吧 |
[31:56] | We all make mistakes, Hank. | 人非圣贤孰能无过呢 汉克 |
[31:58] | Luckily, no one got hurt. | 幸运的是 没有人受伤 |
[32:00] | I can’t find the — the keim extract. | 我找不到细菌提取物 |
[32:03] | Are you sure it’s here? | 你确定放在这了吗 |
[32:04] | Top shelf, corner right. | 最上面那个架子右边的角落里 |
[32:05] | – I saw some yesterday. – Got it. | -我昨天还看到了呢 -找到了 |
[32:11] | All of it? | 都倒进去吗 |
[32:12] | He’ll need it. | 他会用得上的 |
[32:17] | We need to get him to a hospital. | 我们得送他去医院 |
[32:18] | They won’t know what to do. | 他们治不了的 |
[32:19] | They’ll read it as one of those mystery infections | 他们会认为这是一种他们没见过的 |
[32:21] | they can’t identify and he’ll die. | 奇怪的细菌感染 而他就会白白死掉 |
[32:23] | I’ve seen this before. | 我以前见过这种情况 |
[32:26] | Hold him down! Hold — | 按住他 按住 |
[32:27] | Hold him down. Hold him down. | 按住他 按住他 |
[32:31] | Hold him down. | 按住他 |
[32:33] | Here we go. Here we go… Okay. | 好了 好了 没事了 |
[32:40] | Hurry up. This is not going well. | 快点 他的情况越来越不妙了 |
[32:42] | Open his mouth. | 把他的嘴掰开 |
[32:43] | Wait. You want him to drink it? | 等一下 你要给他喝这个吗 |
[32:45] | Yeah, he better. | 是的 他最好都喝下去 |
[32:47] | – Come on. – Get his mouth. | -快点 -把他的嘴掰开 |
[33:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:16] | – Adalind? – Yes? | -爱达玲吗 -是的 |
[33:17] | It’s me, Hank. | 是我 汉克 |
[33:19] | I’ve been calling and you haven’t been picking up. | 我一直给你打电话你都不接 |
[33:20] | – I got worried. – About what? | -我担心死了 -担心什么 |
[33:23] | Just wanted to make sure you’re okay. | 我只想确认你没事 |
[33:25] | That’s very sweet, but I’m fine. | 真是太贴心了 我没事 |
[33:28] | Good. | 那就好 |
[33:30] | Is everything okay with you? | 你一切都好吧 |
[33:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:34] | Just a lot going on. | 只是最近发生了很多事 |
[33:37] | Listen, I was thinking maybe we should | 听着 我在想没准咱俩可以 |
[33:39] | get together for dinner. | 一起吃个晚饭 |
[33:40] | Oh, I’m really busy this week. | 我这周很忙 |
[33:46] | But why don’t you give me a call at the end of the week | 要不你周末给我打个电话 |
[33:48] | and we’ll see. Okay? | 到时候看看吧 好吗 |
[33:51] | – Sure. – Bye, Hank. | -当然 -再见 汉克 |
[34:00] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[34:02] | His pulse has calmed down. | 他的脉搏已经稳定下来了 |
[34:04] | We might as well have a look. | 我们可以看看了 |
[34:20] | I think it worked. | 看来有效 |
[34:24] | He’s gonna sleep for quite a while. | 他会睡上好一会呢 |
[34:25] | Is there some place we can take him? | 有什么地方可以让他睡吗 |
[34:27] | I think it would be best if he woke up in familiar surroundings. | 我认为最好让他在熟悉的环境中醒来 |
[34:29] | His apartment’s not far. | 他就住在附近 |
[34:31] | I’ll get his feet. | 我来抬他的脚 |
[34:44] | You said you’ve seen this before? | 你说你以前见过这种情况 |
[34:45] | Yeah, at my parents’ shop. | 是的 在我父母的店里 |
[34:48] | I was probably 17. | 我那时候大概十七岁左右吧 |
[34:50] | A friend of my father’s came in with the same symptoms. | 我父亲的一个朋友也发生了同样的症状 |
[34:53] | My father said he had ingested a zaubertrank | 我父亲说他是误食了 |
[34:55] | meant for somebody else. | 本来要下给别人的迷魂汤 |
[34:56] | Zaubertrank? They can be nasty. | 迷魂汤 那可不是什么好东西 |
[34:58] | Does somebody wanna tell me what a zaubertrank is? | 可以告诉我迷魂汤是什么吗 |
[35:00] | Primitive, antediluvian, | 那是一种原始的 古老的 |
[35:02] | pseudo-psychological concoctions | 一堆乱七八糟的东西的混合物 |
[35:04] | meant to mess with your head. | 用来使人产生幻觉 |
[35:05] | It causes obsessive behaviors. | 那种药会使人进行强迫性的行为 |
[35:06] | If the right person takes it, | 如果用在对的人身上 |
[35:08] | it creates a deep emotional response, | 就会使那个人为你倾情 |
[35:10] | but if the wrong person takes it, this happens. | 但是如果用在错的人身上 就会发生这种情况 |
[35:13] | I think we caught it in time. | 我想我们算是发现的及时 |
[35:14] | Can we leave him alone? | 我们可以把他一个人留在这吗 |
[35:15] | Yeah, he should be.. | 可以 他应该 |
[35:17] | good for a few hours. | 几个小时都不会有事 |
[35:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:20] | We almost caught the man who killed your brother. | 我们差点就抓到了那个杀害你哥哥的凶手了 |
[35:21] | But they got away. | 但是被他们给跑了 |
[35:22] | In their apartment, we found the boxes of “J” | 在他们的公寓里 我们找到了几盒 |
[35:24] | that they stole from the shop, | 他们从店里偷走的J |
[35:25] | and we also found this pipe. | 还找到了一个烟斗 |
[35:26] | It kind of looked like a horn. | 看起来像是羊角一样 |
[35:29] | – A saugendampf. – Oh, man. | -是蒸汽吸食器 -天啊 |
[35:31] | Addicts. And you got their stash? | 是一群瘾君子 你们还把他们的藏货给收缴了? |
[35:33] | They will be needing more, and I am telling you, | 他们肯定要迅速找货 而且我跟你说 |
[35:35] | addicts with guns is a bad combo. | 持枪的瘾君子是最难对付的 |
[35:38] | – Where would they go for more? – Don’t look at me. | -他们会去哪里补货 -别问我 |
[35:41] | I’m not. | 我没问你 |
[35:45] | I have a feeling you know. | 我觉得你会知道 |
[35:50] | Yeah. | 我的确知道 |
[35:53] | I was hooked for seven years. | 我吸过七年的毒 |
[35:56] | My brother finally helped me to get clean. | 我哥哥最终帮我戒掉了 |
[35:57] | That’s why I went to Seattle. | 所以我才去了西雅图 |
[36:01] | If they’re looking to score, it’ll be an Island of Dreams. | 他们要是想补货的话 肯定会去梦幻之岛 |
[36:04] | – A trauminsel? Here? – They’re everywhere. | -这里居然有梦幻之岛 -到处都有 |
[36:08] | Are we talking about some kind of Wesen crack house? | 你们说的是妖怪集中嗑药的地方吗? |
[36:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:11] | Well, how do we find it? | 好吧 那我们怎么才能找到那个地方呢 |
[36:12] | We find a dealer. | 得先找个毒贩子 |
[36:14] | They’ll know. | 他们知道在哪 |
[36:25] | You’re kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[36:26] | – Rosalee? – Mm-hmm. | -这不是罗莎莉吗 -是呀 |
[36:27] | – You’re looking good. – Thanks. | -你气色不错嘛 -谢谢 |
[36:29] | Thought you went straight, baby. | 我还以为你戒了呢 宝贝儿 |
[36:31] | What you doing around these parts again? | 你怎么又跑到这附近混来了 |
[36:32] | You know why I’m here. | 你心知肚明 |
[36:35] | That’s a shame. | 真可惜呀 |
[36:36] | How much trauminsel time you want? | 你想要几张门票 |
[36:38] | Enough for two. | 两张 |
[36:47] | Sweet dreams. | 祝你好梦 |
[37:03] | It’s my brother, I should be the one that goes in. | 遇害的是我哥哥 应该让我进去 |
[37:05] | You’ve done enough. | 你做的已经够多了 |
[37:10] | Let me handle this, okay? | 接下来的交给我 好吗 |
[37:11] | Just don’t act like a cop. | 别一副警察样 |
[37:12] | We’re just a couple of blutbaden | 我们只是两个跑到镇上来 |
[37:13] | out on the town, having a good time. | 找乐子的狼人而已 |
[37:17] | What up, bro? | 你好吗 兄弟 |
[37:56] | I can’t smell anyone in here, man. | 我在这里谁都闻不出来 伙计 |
[37:59] | This is brutal. | 这太夸张了 |
[38:01] | You take those, but be careful. | 那些交给你了 小心点 |
[38:45] | Whoa, bro! Whoa! | 慢着点 兄弟 慢着点 |
[38:54] | Yo! This dude’s shootin’ people! | 这家伙要杀人了 |
[38:57] | Run! | 快跑呀 |
[39:10] | I got him, Nick! I got him! | 我找着他了 尼克 我找着他了 |
[39:47] | Now you’re sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吧 |
[39:48] | Yeah, yeah. | 我没事 我没事 |
[39:52] | Don’t remember much. | 就是不太记得之前的事了 |
[39:53] | I went to that shop like you wanted. | 我按你说的去了那家店 |
[39:57] | Then woke up here. | 然后醒来就在这了 |
[40:00] | Had some weird-ass dreams. | 做了些很奇怪的梦 |
[40:01] | Clearly, I’m gonna need a facial. | 显然 我得去做个美容了 |
[40:04] | Now I’m just kinda–kinda hungry. | 我现在就是 有点饿 |
[40:06] | You got something to eat here? | 你家有吃的吗 |
[40:07] | Oh, yeah, yeah, I’m good. | 有 有 我没事 |
[40:10] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[40:12] | Listen, you take it easy for the next couple of days | 听着 你在家好好休息几天 |
[40:14] | and if you need anything, you call me. | 如果你需要任何东西 就打电话给我 |
[40:16] | Yes, will do. | 好的 遵命 |
[40:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:20] | All right. | 那好吧 我走了 |
[41:05] | – Oh, hey. – Hi. | -你来啦 -嗨 |
[41:10] | Now, I know it’s not | 我知道这不足以 |
[41:14] | equal trade for my life, but I just wanted to say, | 感谢你对我的救命之恩 但我只是想说 |
[41:16] | I’m glad you know how to clock a dude with a brick. | 我很庆幸你会用砖头把人敲晕 |
[41:20] | Nobody’s given me flowers for a long time. | 好久都没人送过花给我了 |
[41:28] | So, what’s going on? | 你这是在干吗呢 |
[41:29] | I thought you were packing up. | 我以为你收拾东西准备回去了呢 |
[41:31] | Sort of changed my mind and… | 我改变主意了 |
[41:35] | had to stick around for the trial, | 反正我也得留在这等到审判结束 |
[41:36] | so I thought I’d keep the shop open | 所以我想不如就开着这家店 |
[41:38] | till I had to sell it. | 直到有一天非卖不可的时候 |
[41:40] | And I’d forgotten, Portland’s a pretty nice place. | 而且我都忘了波特兰是个这么好的地方 |
[41:43] | Yeah, kinda grows on you. | 是啊 让人不想离开的地方 |
[41:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:48] | Well, I got the rest of the day off if, you know, | 反正我今天也没什么事了 |
[41:51] | you need any help. | 所以我可以帮你的忙 |
[41:52] | Sure. | 好呀 |
[41:56] | I’ll put these in water. | 我先把花放到花瓶里去 |
[42:11] | Are you sure you’ve never done this before? | 你确定你以前没开过枪吗 |