时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Mr. Aidikoff! Can you open the door! | 艾迪考夫先生 请开门 |
[00:20] | Mr. Aidikoff, we have a warrant! | 艾迪考夫先生 我们有逮捕令 |
[00:21] | Open the door! | 请把门打开 |
[00:23] | Mr. Aidikoff! | 艾迪考夫先生 |
[00:26] | Facing arrest this morning, | 据称在今晨被捕前 |
[00:27] | Bernard Aidikoff allegedly shot himself | 伯纳德· 艾迪考夫在其投资集团 |
[00:29] | on the top floor of the building | 所在的办公楼顶层 |
[00:31] | where his investment group had their offices. | 饮弹自尽 |
[00:33] | Federal investigators believe the massive fraud | 联邦调查人员认为这起特大诈骗案 |
[00:35] | began as early as 1993. | 最早始于1993年 |
[00:38] | The amount missing from client accounts so far, | 迄今为止 客户账上不见的资金 |
[00:40] | including unsubstantiated gains, | 包括未经证实的收益 |
[00:42] | has totaled over $35 billion. | 总额已超过350亿美元 |
[00:52] | – Arthur. – Spencer, we have to talk. | -亚瑟 -斯宾塞 我们得谈谈 |
[00:54] | Aidikoff killed himself. I mean, | 艾迪考夫自杀了 |
[00:56] | he just killed himself in his office. | 他在自己的办公室自杀了 |
[00:57] | It’s all over the news. | 新闻里一直在播报这事 |
[00:58] | He took our money, | 他骗了我们的钱 |
[00:59] | he took all the money, and he just killed himself. | 所有的钱 然后自杀了 |
[01:02] | – There’s nothing. – Calm down. | -现在什么都没了 -冷静点 |
[01:04] | It’s gone! It’s all gone! | 全都没了 没了 |
[01:06] | Listen to me. Go home. | 听着 你先回家 |
[01:08] | I’ll meet you there as soon as I can. | 我尽快过去找你 |
[01:53] | Oh, my God! Arthur… | 天哪 亚瑟 |
[01:55] | I didn’t hear you come home. | 我没听到你回来了 |
[01:57] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样 |
[02:00] | For the charity ball. | 我要参加一个慈善舞会 |
[02:04] | Well? | 还行吗 |
[02:08] | You look incredible. | 美若天仙 |
[02:10] | Well, I should hope so. | 我也这么觉得 |
[02:16] | You stay right here. | 待在这 |
[02:18] | I have more to show you. | 我再试几套给你看看 |
[02:27] | Arthur? | 亚瑟 |
[02:31] | He was making us 20% to 30% a year. | 本来他每年都会帮我们赚20%到30% |
[02:33] | At least that’s what he said. | 至少他是这么说的 |
[02:34] | You know, you read those reports. | 你也看过那些报告 |
[02:36] | You put everything with Aidikoff? | 你把全部身家都给艾迪考夫了 |
[02:38] | Yes, | 是的 |
[02:39] | except what’s in the checking and savings accounts, | 除了支票与存储账户上的钱 |
[02:41] | but you know us, we’re not exactly frugal. | 但你也知道 我们花钱一向大手大脚 |
[02:43] | What about the company funds? | 公司资金呢 |
[02:45] | I moved everything over to Aidikoff six months ago. | 半年前就转给艾迪考夫了 |
[02:47] | Every penny is invested with him. | 都让他拿去投资了 |
[02:50] | I even borrowed against the house. | 我还把房子拿去抵押贷款了 |
[02:52] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[02:55] | I have a huge margin call coming in three days. | 我要在三天内支付一笔巨额追加保证金 |
[02:58] | I haven’t told Lucinda anything. | 我还什么都没跟露辛达说 |
[03:00] | Don’t. | 别说 |
[03:02] | Not yet. | 先别告诉她 |
[03:04] | Not until we look at– | 我们先看看– |
[03:06] | look at all of our options. | 有些什么办法 |
[03:11] | – I can’t– – You think you have a choice? | -不 -你别无选择 |
[03:13] | I can’t go to her stepmother. | 我不能找她继母帮忙 |
[03:17] | Arthur? | 亚瑟 |
[03:19] | What are you doing down here? | 你在下面做什么 |
[03:21] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[03:23] | I didn’t know you were coming over. | 我不知道你来了 |
[03:27] | Oh, Arthur didn’t tell me. | 亚瑟没跟我说 |
[03:29] | Why didn’t you tell me, you bad boy? | 你怎么不跟我说一声 小坏蛋 |
[03:32] | Well? What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:34] | Beautiful, as always. | 一如既往这么漂亮 |
[03:41] | I am sorry, Arthur. | 抱歉了 亚瑟 |
[03:43] | I have to say no. | 我不能答应 |
[03:45] | – Mavis– – Please, Spencer, | -梅薇思 -斯宾塞 |
[03:48] | let me deal with my son-in-law, thank you. | 我女婿的事我自己处理 谢谢 |
[03:52] | While I understand the desperate circumstances | 我理解你现在的绝望处境 |
[03:55] | of your situation, they are of your own doing. | 但这都是你一手造成的 |
[03:58] | You trusted the wrong people for the wrong reasons, | 你的不理智让你错信他人 |
[04:01] | and you’ve only come to me only because | 而你现在想到要来找我 |
[04:03] | you suddenly find yourself in need of money. | 无非是突然意识到你很缺钱 |
[04:07] | It has been a year since your marriage to Lucinda, | 你跟露辛达结婚也有一年了 |
[04:11] | and I have yet to be invited to your house even once. | 但你们家的门我却一次都没踏进去过 |
[04:16] | No, I’m not interested in explanations or excuses, | 我不想听什么解释和借口 |
[04:20] | and neither should you be, | 所以你也别费心了 |
[04:23] | and I am sorry, but that is all the time | 我很抱歉 这就是我 |
[04:25] | I have to give you. | 给你的答复 |
[04:26] | I have back-to-back meetings. | 我还有一大堆会要开 |
[04:32] | Give my love to Lucinda. | 替我向露辛达问好 |
[04:39] | If it wasn’t for Henry’s money, | 如果不是因为亨利的钱 |
[04:40] | you’d still be cutting hair in Beaverton. | 你现在还是个比佛顿的发廊妹[俄勒冈州城镇] |
[04:44] | I’m a little shocked you’ve taken this godfather role | 斯宾塞 作为教父 你这么尽责 |
[04:48] | so seriously, Spencer. | 真是让我意外 |
[04:50] | I think it would be good for all of you | 我觉得让你们面对下现实 |
[04:53] | to face a little reality for a change. | 经历下生活的变化 没什么坏处 |
[04:56] | She is not asking for anything that is not rightfully hers. | 她的要求很合理 |
[04:59] | Henry married me. | 亨利娶了我 |
[05:01] | He may have given me a very good start, | 或许是他为我提供了一个很好的开头 |
[05:04] | but I earned every dollar after that. | 但那之后的一分一厘都是我自己赚的 |
[05:06] | Now, Lucinda’s loss is not mine. | 露辛达的亏损与我无关 |
[05:09] | She is a big girl now, | 她已经是个成年人了 |
[05:10] | and it’s time for her to take responsibility | 也该为自己和她的丈夫 |
[05:12] | for her own life, and that of her husband. | 担点责任了 |
[05:15] | – I promised her father– – Get a life… | -我答应过她爸爸 -好好为自己 |
[05:19] | of your own. | 打算吧 |
[08:08] | Listen to me… | 听着 |
[08:09] | Two people killed in Rhinebeck, New York, | 18年前有两个人在纽约的莱茵贝克被杀 |
[08:12] | 18 years ago. Reed and Kelly Burkhardt. | 里德和凯利·伯克哈德 |
[08:16] | Nick, wake up, you’re having a nightmare. | 尼克 醒醒 你在做噩梦 |
[08:18] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[08:24] | I don’t know what you were dreaming about, | 虽然不知道你在做什么梦 |
[08:25] | but it could not have been good. | 但显然不会是好梦 |
[08:26] | No, no. It wasn’t. | 没错 是噩梦 |
[08:31] | You want to tell me? | 要跟我说说吗 |
[08:34] | I was dreaming about my parents and the accident. | 我梦到了我父母和那起车祸 |
[08:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:39] | You know, it’s just, it’s… | 就是… |
[08:42] | one of those things that never leaves you. | 那些让你永远无法释怀的事之一 |
[08:44] | I can’t even imagine how terrible | 我都无法想象 |
[08:46] | it must have been for you. | 那时候你有多痛苦 |
[08:52] | You know, for the first few years, | 刚开始那几年 |
[08:55] | I wished I was in the car with them. | 我希望我也在那辆车里 |
[08:58] | Yeah, thank God for my aunt. | 多亏了我姑姑 |
[08:59] | And you know, she’s a lot like my mom. | 她就像我妈妈一样 |
[09:04] | And without her, I– | 如果没有她 我… |
[09:07] | I don’t think I would have survived. | 我觉得我不可能挺过来 |
[09:13] | Hey, whatever happened to that guy who knew your aunt? | 那个认识你姑姑的人后来怎么样了 |
[09:15] | Farley Kolt, or whatever his name was? | 叫法利·柯尔特还是什么的 |
[09:19] | I let him go. | 我让他走了 |
[09:20] | Did he ever tell you anything else about her? | 他跟你说过你姑姑的其他事吗 |
[09:23] | Not really. Yeah, I don’t even know | 没有 我都不能确定 |
[09:24] | if he was telling me the truth. | 他说的是不是真话 |
[09:27] | Well, we know he was in Rhinebeck | 至少知道你父母被杀时 |
[09:28] | when your parents were killed. | 他也在莱茵贝克 |
[09:30] | I don’t know, maybe there’s something else | 说不好 或许我们能查出些 |
[09:31] | we could find out. | 别的什么东西 |
[09:33] | Want me to look into it some more? | 要我深入调查一下吗 |
[09:36] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好啊 -好 |
[10:07] | You staying down here all night? | 你要在下面待一整夜吗 |
[10:10] | No, I was just thinking. | 不 我只是在思考 |
[10:15] | Stop it. | 别想了 |
[10:17] | Thinking’s no fun this late at night. | 大半夜的思考可没什么有趣的 |
[10:24] | What are you worried about? | 你在愁什么呢 |
[10:27] | The usual stuff. | 就是些平常的事 |
[10:30] | Don’t want to tell me? | 不想和我说说吗 |
[10:33] | I don’t want you to lose your smile. | 我不想你也愁容满面的 |
[10:37] | That would kill me. | 那会让我难过死的 |
[10:40] | I don’t want you to lose yours either. | 我也不想你心事重重的 |
[10:53] | I called the factory. | 我给工厂打电话了 |
[10:54] | She’s not there. Where are you? | 她不在那里 你在哪 |
[10:57] | In the car. You call the house? | 在车里 你给她家打电话了吗 |
[10:59] | Yeah, I called there first, tried her cell. | 打了 我先打了家里电话 又打了手机 |
[11:01] | She’s not answering anywhere. | 都没人接 |
[11:04] | Maybe one of us should go over to the house. | 也许该去她家里看看 |
[11:06] | I’m at the house. I’m just going in now. | 我已经到她家了 正在开门 |
[11:13] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[11:14] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[11:16] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[11:18] | – What? – Oh, my god! | -怎么了 -天呐 |
[11:27] | Could have been an accident, | 可能是意外 |
[11:31] | except for the claw marks on her face, | 但脸上有被抓伤的痕迹 |
[11:32] | and the exploded eyeballs, | 眼球也爆裂了 |
[11:34] | which I can’t say I’ve seen before, | 我从没见过这情况 |
[11:35] | or would like to see ever again. | 也不想再见了 |
[11:37] | Who found her? | 谁发现的 |
[11:38] | She has two grown daughters. | 她有两个已经成年的女儿 |
[11:39] | Tiffany and Taylor. Neither of them live at home. | 蒂芙妮和泰勒 都不在家住 |
[11:42] | The older one, Tiffany, called her mother this morning, | 大女儿蒂芙妮今早给妈妈打电话 |
[11:44] | couldn’t get an answer, | 因为没有人接 |
[11:45] | came over to see if anything was wrong, | 就过来看她是不是出事了 |
[11:47] | and discovered there was. | 结果发现了这个 |
[11:47] | Where is she? | 大女儿在哪 |
[11:48] | In the dining room with the other sister. | 和她妹妹在餐厅 |
[11:50] | Either of them touch the crime scene? | 她们动过犯罪现场吗 |
[11:52] | They were both here by the time we arrived. | 我们到达时她们都已经在现场了 |
[11:54] | Tiffany said she was too freaked out | 蒂芙妮说她看到尸体后 |
[11:55] | when she saw her to do anything except dial 911. | 惊吓过度 除了报警什么都没做 |
[11:58] | A lot of broken glass. | 好多碎玻璃 |
[11:59] | Chandelier, or what’s left of it. | 吊灯 或者说吊灯架 |
[12:02] | I suppose she could have been pushed. | 我猜她可能是被推下来的 |
[12:04] | Maybe she jumped, trying to get away from somebody. | 也可能是为了逃离某人而跳下来的 |
[12:06] | – Any sign of forced entry? – None. | -有强行闯入的痕迹吗 -没有 |
[12:08] | None that we could find. Doors and windows were locked. | 我们没有发现 门窗都锁着 |
[12:11] | Well, let’s take a look upstairs. | 好吧 我们去楼上看看 |
[12:14] | Broken glass here, too. | 这里也有碎玻璃 |
[12:17] | Somebody broke everything. | 那人把所有玻璃都弄碎了 |
[12:19] | Why would you do that? | 为什么要这么做呢 |
[12:20] | Well, to make it dark. | 为了营造黑暗环境 |
[12:22] | But you wouldn’t break the mirror. | 那也不需要砸镜子啊 |
[12:24] | You know, I didn’t see any cuts on her feet, | 她脚上什么伤都没有 |
[12:25] | so she didn’t come through this. | 所以说她没踩到过这些碎玻璃 |
[12:27] | So she had to fall before the glass broke. | 所以她是在玻璃碎前掉下去的 |
[12:28] | Or as it was breaking. | 或者是同时 |
[12:31] | Let’s talk to the daughters. | 去跟她女儿们聊聊吧 |
[12:40] | I’m detective Griffin. This is detective Burkhardt. | 我是格里芬警探 这是伯克哈德警探 |
[12:44] | We’re sorry for your loss. | 为你们母亲的死表示惋惜 |
[12:46] | We were hoping you would be up | 也希望你们可以振作点 |
[12:47] | to answering a couple of questions. | 回答几个问题 |
[12:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:51] | You have any idea who might have done this? | 对于凶手 你们有怀疑对象吗 |
[12:53] | – Yes. – Who? | -知道 -谁 |
[12:56] | Our brother-in-law, Arthur Jarvis. | 我们的妹夫 亚瑟·贾维斯 |
[12:58] | – You have another sister? – Stepsister. | -你们还有妹妹 -同父异母的妹妹 |
[13:01] | Her name is Lucinda. | 她叫露辛达 |
[13:03] | Do they live close by? | 他们住得近吗 |
[13:05] | About a mile away. | 离这里大约一英里 |
[13:06] | Arthur came here yesterday and asked our mother for money. | 亚瑟昨天来跟我妈妈要钱 |
[13:10] | She turned ’em both down… | 她拒绝了他们 |
[13:13] | Him and Spencer, both. | 他和斯宾塞都被拒绝了 |
[13:14] | That would be Spencer Harrison. | 应该是斯宾塞·哈里森 |
[13:17] | He’s Lucinda’s godfather, | 他是露辛达的教父 |
[13:19] | and he pokes his nose into everybody’s business. | 谁的事都管 |
[13:21] | Are they in some kind of financial trouble? | 他们遇到经济问题了吗 |
[13:24] | Apparently. | 明显是 |
[13:25] | Spencer… never liked our mother, | 斯宾塞…一直不喜欢我妈妈 |
[13:29] | thought she married Lucinda’s father for his money. | 觉得她是因为露辛达爸爸有钱才嫁他 |
[13:33] | Is this Detective Arnold Gubser? | 请问是阿诺德·贾步塞警探吗 |
[13:36] | Speaking. | 请讲 |
[13:37] | My name is Juliette Silverton. I’m calling from Portland. | 我是波特兰的朱丽叶·西弗敦 |
[13:39] | Are you the detective that investigated | 您是不是参与过 |
[13:41] | the 1994 automobile accident | 1994年一场车祸的调查行动 |
[13:43] | that involved the deaths of Kelly and Reed Burkhardt? | 里德和凯利·伯克哈德死于那场事故 |
[13:48] | Ma’am, you are going way back in time, | 女士 已经是很久之前的事了 |
[13:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:51] | Yeah, I was the detective assigned to that case, but you know, | 对 我是调查过那案子 |
[13:53] | I haven’t thought about it in a lot of years. | 但也置于脑后很多年了 |
[13:56] | Why would you be asking? | 你为什么要问呢 |
[13:56] | I’m just doing a little research for their son. | 我只是帮他们的儿子做做调查 |
[13:58] | He’s actually a detective, too, with the Portland Oregon P.D. | 他也是警探 在俄勒冈波特兰警署 |
[14:01] | He’s just hoping for a little closure. | 他希望这件事有个定论 |
[14:03] | Yeah, as I recall, there wasn’t much closure | 印象中这个案子 |
[14:04] | with this case, but, uh, | 没得出什么结果 但… |
[14:06] | why don’t you give me his number? | 你不如把他的电话给我 |
[14:07] | Uh, I’ll call him if I find out anything. | 如果我找到什么就直接打给他 |
[14:09] | That would be great. Thank you so much. | 那太好了 非常感谢 |
[14:11] | Um, his name is Nick Burkhardt. | 他叫尼克·伯克哈德 |
[14:25] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:26] | Guess who I just talked to. | 猜我刚跟谁聊过 |
[14:27] | You got me. | 你把我问住了 |
[14:28] | Detective Arnold Gubser of the Rhinebeck police department. | 莱茵贝克警局的阿诺德·贾步塞警探 |
[14:32] | He’s the guy who investigated your parents’ car accident. | 他是当年调查你父母车祸的人 |
[14:34] | He’s still on the force. | 他还那任职 |
[14:35] | He’s gonna check his files, and he’s gonna call you back. | 会去查一下他的文件 然后给你电话 |
[14:37] | How’s that for first thing in the morning? | 今早这第一个消息怎么样 |
[14:39] | That’s amazing, wow. | 大惊喜 |
[14:41] | I should tell you my nightmares more often. | 看来我该多跟你说说我的噩梦 |
[14:43] | Yeah, well, you’re gonna wake me up in the middle of the night, | 好吧 你半夜把我惊醒了 |
[14:46] | I’m gonna have to do something about it. All right. | 我总得做点什么 |
[14:48] | I’ll talk to you later. I love you. | 晚点再跟你说 爱你 |
[14:50] | I love you, too. Bye. | 我也是 再见 |
[15:04] | Detective Burkhardt and Griffin, Portland P.D. | 我们是波特兰警局的伯克哈德和格里芬警探 |
[15:06] | We’re looking for Arthur Jarvis. | 来找亚瑟·贾维斯 |
[15:08] | I’m Mrs. Jarvis. Won’t you come in? | 我是贾维斯太太 不如进来说 |
[15:15] | Between here and the office, well, the art alone should bring | 这里和办公室 光艺术品就能卖得 |
[15:19] | between $4 and $5 million. That ought to cover– | 四五百万 可以支付… |
[15:22] | It’s not enough, it’s not enough. | 不够 还是不够 |
[15:25] | We’re leveraged way beyond that. | 我们欠的钱比那多多了 |
[15:27] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[15:28] | I know you’re in the middle of something, | 我知道你们在做事 |
[15:30] | But there are two police detectives here. | 但有两个警探来了 |
[15:31] | They want to talk to you. | 他们想跟你聊聊 |
[15:33] | They didn’t say what it was about. | 但没说要聊什么 |
[15:35] | Is everything all right? | 没发生什么事吧 |
[15:38] | Everything’s fine. | 没事 |
[15:43] | You want me to stay? | 要我留在这里吗 |
[15:44] | No, honey. I’m sure I can handle whatever it is they need. | 不用 亲爱的 我应付得来 |
[15:47] | Actually, it would be better if she did stay. | 事实上 她最好也留下 |
[15:50] | – Arthur Jarvis? – Yes. | -你是亚瑟·贾维斯吗 -是的 |
[15:53] | We’d like to talk with you and your wife in private. | 我们希望跟你和你妻子私下谈谈 |
[15:55] | Whatever you have to say can be said in front of Spencer. | 什么话都可以在斯宾塞面前说 |
[15:58] | He’s a part of our family. | 他算是我们家的一员 |
[16:00] | Spencer Harrison? | 你是斯宾塞·哈里森吗 |
[16:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:04] | Mrs. Jarvis, we regret to inform you | 贾维斯夫人 很遗憾地告诉你 |
[16:06] | that Mavis Kerfield was murdered last night. | 梅薇思·科菲尔德昨晚惨遭杀害 |
[16:11] | – What? – Oh, my God. | -什么 -天哪 |
[16:14] | I don’t believe it. | 不可能 |
[16:15] | Her body was discovered this morning. | 她的尸体是今早被人发现的 |
[16:17] | Are you certain she was murdered? | 你确定她是被谋杀的 |
[16:18] | It was a homicide, yes. | 这是凶杀案 她是被谋杀的 |
[16:20] | Now, we’d like to ask you all a few questions. | 我们想问你们几个问题 |
[16:23] | You think we might have had something to do with it? | 你们觉得我们和这案子有关 |
[16:25] | We’re just beginning the investigation. | 我们才刚开始调查 |
[16:27] | Now, we understand that you and Mr. Harrison | 我们知道你和哈里森先生 |
[16:28] | met with the victim yesterday about financial concerns. | 昨天因财务困难和死者见过面 |
[16:31] | Financial concerns? | 财务困难 |
[16:33] | What are they talking– | 他们在说什么 |
[16:34] | That conversation was confidential. | 那次谈话是保密的 |
[16:36] | We’d like you all to come down to the precinct. | 我们希望你们来警局一趟 |
[16:38] | This is simply outrageous. | 太过分了 |
[16:40] | Who told you– | 谁告诉你…. |
[16:41] | Sir, please, calm down. | 先生 请冷静 |
[16:42] | I don’t understand what’s happening. | 我不明白现在是什么情况 |
[16:45] | It’s fine. It’ll be fine. | 没事的 一切都会好的 |
[16:50] | Could you give us a few minutes? | 能给我们几分钟时间吗 |
[16:53] | We’ll wait outside. | 我们在外面等 |
[17:00] | Yeah, Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德 |
[17:01] | This is Detective Gubser from the Rhinebeck Police Department. | 我是莱茵贝克警局的贾步塞警探 |
[17:03] | Am I speaking with, uh, Nick Burkhardt? | 请问你是尼克·伯克哈德吗 |
[17:06] | Uh, yeah. Juliette said you might be calling. | 我是 朱丽叶说过你可能会致电 |
[17:08] | Do you have anything for me? | 你有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[17:10] | Yeah, a year after the accident, | 有 事故一年后 |
[17:11] | the case was reclassified as a homicide. | 此案被重新分类为凶杀案 |
[17:14] | It was one of the most frustrating cases I ever worked on. | 这是我办过的最令人丧气的案子之一 |
[17:16] | Uh, we identified four suspects we believe were responsible | 我们确定了四名嫌疑犯 |
[17:18] | for the deaths of Kelly and Reed Burkhardt, | 为凯利和里德·伯克哈德之死负责 |
[17:21] | who I believe were your parents? | 也就是你的父母吧 |
[17:24] | Uh, yeah. I’m sorry. You said four suspects? | 没错 对不起 你刚说四名嫌犯 |
[17:27] | Uh, yeah, uh… | 没错 |
[17:31] | Soledad Marquesa, | 索莱达·马克萨 |
[17:34] | Hans Roth, | 汉斯·罗斯 |
[17:36] | Ian Flynn, | 伊恩·弗林 |
[17:38] | and, uh, Akira Kimura. | 还有… 木村明 |
[17:42] | I’m s– I didn’t get that last name. | 我没听清最后一个名字 |
[17:44] | Could you repeat it? | 你能重复一遍吗 |
[17:45] | Yeah, Akira Kimura. | 木村明 |
[17:48] | I-I-I pulled up the most recent photos | 我调出了他们几人的 |
[17:50] | we got on these guys. Three of them are mug shots, | 最新照片 三人是入案照 |
[17:52] | one of them is a surveillance photo from Interpol. | 还有一人是国际刑警提供的监控照片 |
[17:55] | You want me to send you what we got? | 你要我把手头上的资料发给你吗 |
[17:57] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:03] | I don’t expect her to just give me the money. | 我也不奢望她会直接给我钱 |
[18:06] | I told her I just needed some time to figure things out. | 我告诉她我只是需要些时间去理出头绪 |
[18:09] | I only went to her because there was no other place to go. | 我之所以去找她 是因为我已经无计可施了 |
[18:14] | And what’d you do after the meeting? | 见过她之后你都干了些什么 |
[18:16] | I went home and I stayed home. | 我一直待在家里 |
[18:18] | You didn’t tell your wife? | 你没有告诉你妻子 |
[18:19] | No. I didn’t want to worry her. | 没有 我不想让她担心 |
[18:23] | We only got married a year ago. | 我们才结婚一年 |
[18:24] | We just moved into that house last July. | 去年七月我们才住进那幢房子 |
[18:26] | Everything’s been going so well un– until this. | 本来一切都很好 直到发生这事 |
[18:31] | What kind of relationship did you have with Mrs. Kerfield | 你和科菲尔德夫人及她女儿 |
[18:33] | and her daughters, Tiffany and Taylor? | 蒂芙妮和泰勒关系如何 |
[18:35] | The relationship was strained. | 很紧张 |
[18:37] | I met Tiffany and Taylor | 是我们的共同好友介绍 |
[18:39] | through a mutual friend. | 我和蒂芙妮 泰勒认识的 |
[18:41] | It was supposed to be sort of a set-up between us. | 本来应该是相亲的 |
[18:45] | There was a party at the house, a big black tie fund-raiser. | 她们家正举办正装集资晚会 |
[18:48] | Anyways, I went, | 总之 我去了 |
[18:50] | and I danced with both Tiffany and Taylor, | 我跟蒂芙妮和泰勒都跳了舞 |
[18:52] | and then I met Lucinda. | 然后我见到了露辛达 |
[18:54] | After I danced with her– | 和她跳过舞之后 |
[18:57] | well, you saw her. | 你们也见到她了 |
[18:59] | I don’t know if you believe in love at first sight, | 不知道你们信不信一见钟情 |
[19:02] | but that was it for me. | 但我当时就是这种感觉 |
[19:04] | So we’ve got some sister rivalry going on here? | 这么说她们姐妹之间在相互竞争了 |
[19:06] | Long before I came on the scene, | 在我出现之前就有了 |
[19:08] | but I think my marriage to Lucinda | 但我觉得我和露辛达的婚姻 |
[19:11] | was the straw that broke the camel’s back. | 是压死骆驼的最后一根稻草 |
[19:13] | Did you have any kind of sexual relationship | 在认识露辛达之前 |
[19:16] | with either of the sisters before you met Lucinda? | 你和她们俩姐妹发生过性关系吗 |
[19:19] | No. | 没有 |
[19:21] | Look, it’s a typical family situation. | 这是典型的家庭矛盾 |
[19:24] | Lucinda is beautiful. | 露辛达很美 |
[19:27] | The other sisters, not so much. | 另外俩姐妹 没这么美 |
[19:30] | It’s a girl thing, there’s jealousy, | 女人都这样 她们嫉妒露辛达 |
[19:32] | and Lucinda’s always been the outsider. | 还一直把她当作是外人 |
[19:35] | Her mother died when she was 9 years old | 她母亲在她九岁时去世了 |
[19:38] | and then her father married Mavis when she was 11, | 她父亲在她十一岁时娶了梅薇思 |
[19:40] | and he died 7 months later. | 而结婚七个月后就去世了 |
[19:45] | I can’t believe anyone would do this to her. | 真是难以置信 怎么会有人这么对她 |
[19:48] | Tiffany and Taylor must be devastated. | 蒂芙妮和泰勒一定伤心欲绝 |
[19:51] | Poor Tiffany. | 可怜的蒂芙妮 |
[19:52] | What she must be going through after finding her body. | 她发现母亲尸体后会有多痛苦啊 |
[19:55] | You didn’t always get along with your sisters or your stepmother, | 你和你两位姐妹及继母关系一直不太好 |
[19:58] | did you? | 对吗 |
[20:00] | Of course not, but if you think that’s unusual, I– | 当然不好 但若你觉得这很反常 我 |
[20:03] | We just want to find out what your relationship was like. | 我们只想知道你们关系如何 |
[20:08] | It was difficult… sometimes. | 有时 不太好 |
[20:11] | I mean, my dad died. | 我父亲去世了 |
[20:13] | I was pretty young, it hit me very hard. | 我当时还小 倍受打击 |
[20:16] | I guess I closed off from everyone for a little while. | 我曾一度对所有人都关上了心门 |
[20:19] | I spent a lot of time by myself, | 很长一段时间 我都自怨自艾 |
[20:21] | blaming my dad for dying and leaving me with… | 埋怨我爸离我而去 |
[20:27] | people I didn’t know that well. | 把我丢给陌生人 |
[20:30] | What do you expect? I was just a kid. | 我还能怎么样呢 我只是个孩子 |
[20:32] | Do you know if there was a will? | 你爸爸有没有遗嘱呢 |
[20:35] | I’m sure there was, | 肯定有的 |
[20:37] | but, you know, I’m not exactly in the loop. | 但我又不是她们自己人 |
[20:39] | Did you know your father’s estate was left to your stepsisters? | 你知道你父亲把财产都留给了你的继姐妹吗 |
[20:44] | No. That doesn’t surprise me. | 不知道 但我也不会惊讶 |
[20:46] | I was never Mavis’ daughter. | 梅薇思从不把我当女儿看 |
[20:49] | I was always her stepdaughter. | 我只是她的继女 |
[20:51] | I suppose that made you pretty upset. | 我猜你很难受吧 |
[20:54] | I guess it should have, but no, I– | 本来应该是这样的 但我没有 |
[20:58] | I consider myself very lucky. | 我觉得自己很幸运 |
[21:00] | I met Arthur, and he’s a wonderful man. | 我认识了亚瑟 他是个好男人 |
[21:03] | I fell in love. | 我坠入了爱河 |
[21:05] | I’m not unhappy. I would never do anything | 我很幸福 我绝不会做任何事 |
[21:07] | to jeopardize my life with him. | 危害到我们的生活 |
[21:08] | What about Spencer? How long have you known him? | 那斯宾塞呢 你认识他多久了 |
[21:11] | Forever. | 从小就认识 |
[21:11] | He’s my godfather. He was my father’s best friend. | 他是我的教父 是我爸爸最好的朋友 |
[21:14] | He’s always been there for me. | 他总是站在我这边 |
[21:16] | He was the only real family I had after my father died. | 爸爸去世以后 他就是我唯一的亲人 |
[21:23] | Lucinda’s father and I grew up together. | 露辛达的爸爸和我是发小 |
[21:25] | We made and lost a couple of fortunes. | 我们一起在生意场上打拼 |
[21:28] | He kept his last one, I didn’t. | 他最后一把赢了 我却没有 |
[21:30] | He was kind enough to bring me aboard, | 他非常慷慨地让我加入他的公司 |
[21:32] | and I never left. | 我也就此一直留在那 |
[21:34] | When he got sick, | 他重病的时候 |
[21:35] | I promised him that I would always look after Lucinda. | 我答应他一定好好照顾露辛达 |
[21:39] | I made a vow to him. | 我对他发过誓 |
[21:40] | Why didn’t he set up a trust for Lucinda? | 他为什么不给露辛达留笔钱呢 |
[21:42] | Well, Henry was… | 亨利这个人吧 |
[21:45] | never really a good judge of women. | 从来看不准女人 |
[21:48] | He always trusted them to do the right thing, | 他总是相信女人能做好一些事 |
[21:52] | and they never did. | 实际上她们根本做不到 |
[21:54] | What time did you and Arthur | 你和亚瑟是几点钟 |
[21:56] | get back from your meeting with Mavis? | 从梅薇思家出来的 |
[21:57] | We returned home by about 7:00. | 我们七点左右到的家 |
[21:59] | And what’d you do then? | 之后你们做了什么 |
[22:00] | We tried to figure a way out of this Aidikoff mess. | 讨论怎么解决艾迪考夫给我们留下的烂摊子 |
[22:02] | And what time did you leave? | 你什么时候走的 |
[22:03] | I didn’t. I stayed in the guest room. | 我没走 我就睡在客房了 |
[22:06] | Arthur and I, we had a lot to discuss. | 我和亚瑟有很多东西要讨论 |
[22:10] | There’s no physical evidence to place any of them | 目前没有任何物证能证明他们两个 |
[22:12] | at the crime scene at the time of the murder. | 事发时在场 |
[22:14] | Do we have any explanation for the shattered glass? | 搞清楚现场的一地碎玻璃是怎么回事了吗 |
[22:16] | Techs are still trying to figure that one out. | 技术人员还在研究 |
[22:17] | Best explanation they’ve come up with so far | 目前得出的最像样的结论是 |
[22:19] | is a giant microwave, | 被强力微波震碎的 |
[22:21] | or a jet flew through the living room, | 或者是有一架喷气式飞机飞过客厅 |
[22:23] | breaking the sound barrier. | 冲破了音障 |
[22:24] | All that busted glass, bleeding eardrums, | 那些碎玻璃 出血的耳膜 |
[22:26] | blown-out eyeballs– | 还有爆掉的眼球 |
[22:27] | If I didn’t know better, | 如果不知情的话 |
[22:28] | I’d say someone set off a bomb. | 我会认为是有人引爆了一个炸弹 |
[22:30] | Right, so there’s no rational explanation then? | 好吧 也就是说目前还没有合理的解释 |
[22:32] | Not yet. | 是的 |
[22:33] | Who’s winning the lottery on this? | 这件事上谁会得益 |
[22:35] | That would be the stepsisters. | 那对继姐妹 |
[22:36] | Lucinda was cut out of the will when her father died. | 露辛达父亲死后 她就被踢出了继承名单 |
[22:38] | Do we know why? | 为什么 |
[22:40] | Bottom line, stepmom likes her daughters best. | 简单来说 继母只爱自己的女儿 |
[22:43] | And what do we think about the sisters? | 那对继姐妹是什么情况 |
[22:45] | Still on the list. Checkin’ alibis. | 还没有排除嫌疑 正在查她们的不在场证明 |
[22:47] | Well, this family is politically connected. | 这家人有政治背景 |
[22:49] | The sisters have enough money to get the best representation, | 那对姐妹有的是钱去请最好的律师 |
[22:51] | and the D.A. will not prosecute without hard evidence. | 证据不确凿 地方检察官不会轻易提出诉讼 |
[22:54] | so when you make a move, make sure it’s the right one. | 所以你们要保证每次行动都不能有差池 |
[23:03] | Anything important? | 重要消息 |
[23:04] | 文件已发 Arnold Gubser 莱茵贝克警局警探 | |
[23:07] | Uh, could be. | 说不定 |
[23:17] | Those are the guys that were involved | 这不是那些抢劫 |
[23:18] | in the jewelry store robbery. | 珠宝店的家伙吗 |
[23:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:22] | Yeah, I got this from a detective in Rhinebeck | 一个莱茵贝克的警探发给我的 |
[23:24] | who was investigating the murder of my parents. | 他以前负责过我父母的谋杀案 |
[23:27] | They were involved? | 这些人也参与了吗 |
[23:28] | Seems like. | 看上去是的 |
[23:31] | Well, that would be weird. | 感觉怪怪的 |
[23:34] | At least they’re all dead. | 不过他们已经都死了 |
[23:37] | Except one. | 还剩一个 |
[23:39] | There was a fourth man. | 本来有四个人 |
[23:50] | The money doesn’t matter, the property– | 那些钱不重要 那些财产– |
[23:53] | none of that stuff matters. | 任何物质的东西都不重要 |
[23:55] | The only thing that’s ever mattered is you and me. | 唯一重要的就是你和我的感情 |
[23:58] | From the first moment I saw you, | 我第一眼见到你 |
[24:00] | I forgot about everything else. | 我的眼里就容不下其他东西了 |
[24:03] | I don’t know… We’ll move. | 我也说不清 我们搬走 |
[24:07] | We can leave this place. | 离开这个地方 |
[24:08] | We’ll start over. All I know is | 重新开始 我唯一清楚的是 |
[24:10] | I just want us to be together for the rest of our lives, | 我只想和你共度余生 |
[24:13] | and I know in my heart that you want that, too. | 我知道你也是这么想的 |
[24:16] | You just have to let it go. | 有些事你得放手 |
[24:20] | Do you really think I care about the money? | 你真的觉得我在乎的是那笔钱吗 |
[24:23] | I don’t care about any of that. | 我一点都不在乎那些东西 |
[24:25] | I really don’t, but I have to go over there. | 我真的不在乎 但我去那 |
[24:29] | This is my life, I need closure. | 这就是我的宿命 我必须了结了它 |
[24:32] | – It’s too dangerous. – Don’t do this to me. | -太危险了 -你别这样 |
[24:36] | I just love you so much. | 我只不过是太爱你了 |
[24:38] | I love you, too, Arthur, but this is family. | 我也爱你 亚瑟 但我们这个家就这样 |
[24:41] | They don’t like you! | 她们不喜欢你 |
[24:43] | They never have! | 她们从来都没喜欢过你 |
[24:45] | If one of them could kill their own mother, | 如果她们中的一个连自己的亲生母亲都能杀 |
[24:48] | What’s going to stop them from killing you? | 她们有什么理由放过你 |
[24:56] | We are not giving them a dime. | 我们一毛钱都不能给他们 |
[24:58] | We should give them something. | 我们必须给他们点什么 |
[25:00] | If we do, where would it stop? | 一旦给了 就会没完没了 |
[25:02] | You saw what happened to mom. | 你也看到他们对妈妈做了什么 |
[25:05] | They did that to get to us, | 他们那么做是为了威胁我们 |
[25:08] | and they think we’re gonna cave, but we’re not. | 觉得这样会让我们妥协 但我们绝不 |
[25:11] | Taylor, we have to be strong. | 泰勒 我们得强硬点 |
[25:13] | I’m not like you. | 我又不是你 |
[25:16] | Get a hold of yourself, | 你给我冷静下来 |
[25:17] | and put the vodka back in the freezer. | 还有 把伏特加放回冰箱 |
[25:37] | Arthur, what’s wrong? | 亚瑟 怎么了 |
[25:40] | I woke up this morning, and she was gone. | 我早上醒来就发现她不见了 |
[25:43] | She’s gone? Well, where did she go? | 不见了 她去哪了 |
[25:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:45] | Did she go see Tiffany? | 她去见蒂芙妮了吗 |
[25:47] | We argued last night. | 我们昨晚吵了一架 |
[25:48] | She said she wanted to talk to her. | 她说她想和蒂芙妮谈谈 |
[25:49] | It was something she had to do. | 她必须得去 |
[25:53] | Oh, boy. You were supposed to protect her. | 天呐 你应该留住她的 |
[25:55] | I’ve never been able to say no to her. | 我从来没法对她说不 |
[25:58] | That’s the problem, isn’t it? | 这是个大问题 不是吗 |
[25:59] | When you married her, she was supposed to become | 你娶了她 她就应该是你的 |
[26:01] | your responsibility. | 一个责任 |
[26:03] | You don’t protect her by letting her run off alone! | 你却让她一个人跑掉了 这算哪门子保护 |
[26:16] | What are you doing? You scared the hell out of me. | 你怎么在这 吓死我了 |
[26:18] | I didn’t mean to scare you. Is Taylor here? | 我没想吓你 泰勒在这里吗 |
[26:20] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[26:22] | I just came to tell you how sorry I am | 我只是想让你们知道妈妈去世 |
[26:24] | that mom…died. | 我也很难过 |
[26:26] | You don’t mean that. You never even liked mom. | 你不是真心的 你从来就没喜欢过妈妈 |
[26:30] | No, she didn’t like me. | 是她不喜欢我 |
[26:33] | Excuse me, you were the one that was the terror. | 是吗 你才是家里最可怕的人 |
[26:36] | I was alone in this house. | 我在家里孤立无援 |
[26:39] | Anything I did was for self-preservation. | 我做的一切都只是为了保护自己 |
[26:42] | You never even wanted me as part of your family. | 你们从来都没想让我成为家里的一员 |
[26:44] | Not with the way you acted. | 那是因为你的行为举止 |
[26:45] | Always entitled to everything. The little princess. | 老觉得一切都是你的 把自己当公主 |
[26:48] | Oh, my god, here it comes. | 我的天 又来了 |
[26:50] | Thank you for stopping by, Lucinda. | 谢谢你过来 露辛达 |
[26:52] | It was very nice. I have to go. | 你真好 不过我得走了 |
[26:54] | Tiffany, please. | 蒂芙妮 等等 |
[26:56] | Spencer and Arthur cannot force us to give you anything. | 斯宾塞和亚瑟休想从我们这拿到任何东西 |
[26:58] | I don’t know how they did what they did to mom, | 我不知道他们是怎么做到让妈妈死得那么惨的 |
[27:01] | But I know they did it. | 但我知道凶手就是他们 |
[27:10] | Get out of my way. | 让开 |
[27:11] | Tiff, I just want you to listen to one thing. | 小蒂 我只是想让你听点东西 |
[27:25] | I think I got something. | 我好像有发现了 |
[27:28] | Well, good, ’cause I got nothing. | 很好 我一无所获 |
[27:30] | – Did he look like this? – Yes. | -他是长成这样的吗 -没错 |
[27:33] | Murcielago? | 蝙蝠怪 |
[27:35] | At least according to your Spanish forbearer, | 至少根据你的西班牙语怪物大全 |
[27:37] | Jose Maria Lopez Diego Grimm, | 约瑟·玛丽亚·洛佩斯·迭戈格林 |
[27:40] | who caught up with one in the upper Amazon. | 在亚马逊河上游捉到过一个 |
[27:43] | My people know them as Geolter Blitz. | 我的族人叫他们地狱闪电 |
[27:44] | Literally, “bat out of hell”. | 字面意思就是”地狱蝙蝠” |
[27:46] | It’s a legendary, liminal being. | 这是传说中阈限的物种 |
[27:48] | And, um, that means what? | 什么意思 |
[27:50] | Well, it’s two distinct states of existence | 就是两种不同的存在方式 |
[27:53] | simultaneous within one physical body. | 却同时存在于一个身体里 |
[27:55] | The duality of humanity, the yin and the yang, | 人类的二象性 阴和阳 |
[27:58] | the Ike and Tina Turner of it all. | 艾克和蒂娜·特纳所有时期的曲风大混合 |
[27:58] | 艾克和蒂娜·特纳夫妇早期以灵魂音乐成名 后期以摇滚音乐广受好评 | |
[28:01] | Anyway, ahem, according to these notes, | 总之 根据这些笔记看来 |
[28:04] | they make a very high-pitched sound | 它们能发出高音调的声音 |
[28:06] | that can peel the bark off a dog. | 这声音比狗吠要刺耳得多 |
[28:10] | At the murder site, | 在凶案现场 |
[28:11] | there were broken light bulbs and mirrors. | 有破碎的灯泡和镜子 |
[28:13] | Could that Murcielago or Geo-whatever? | 那个蝙蝠怪还是地什么的能做到吗 |
[28:16] | Well, if I’m reading these illustrations correctly, | 如果我没理解错这些插图的话 |
[28:19] | its sound can shatter eardrums, | 它的声音可以震碎鼓膜 |
[28:21] | pop eyeballs, rupture nasal passages, | 弹飞眼珠 破坏鼻道 |
[28:24] | blow out bowels… | 震出五脏 |
[28:27] | And generally wreak havoc with whatever is left. | 通常还能对剩下的东西造成极大的伤害 |
[28:30] | How am I gonna face off against one? | 那我要怎么与之抗衡 |
[28:31] | With one of these, if you’ve got one. | 用这个 如果你有的话 |
[28:38] | A Murcielago matraca. | 一个蝙蝠怪木制机械响鼓 |
[28:41] | Looks like some kind of hand-crank siren. | 看起来好像装了手柄的汽笛 |
[28:46] | Apparently… | 看来 |
[28:48] | Yeah, it wreaks havoc with their ultrasonic sound waves, | 这东西会干扰他们的超声波 |
[28:52] | Negating their ability to, you know, blow out your eyes. | 让它们没法再 弹飞你的眼睛 |
[28:56] | Have you seen anything like that before? | 你见过类似的东西吗 |
[28:59] | Actually, I think I have. | 好像还真见过 |
[29:02] | You’re kidding me. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[29:11] | God, there is some amazing stuff in this trailer. | 天哪 这拖车里真是各种宝贝啊 |
[29:16] | Do you have this place insured? | 你给这车投保了吗 |
[29:17] | Well, that would mean | 那就意味着 |
[29:18] | having to admit that it existed, so– | 得承认这些东西真的存在了 |
[29:20] | Oh, yeah, there’s that. | 没错 这倒是 |
[29:23] | Oh, man! We got to try this out! | 天哪 我们一定要试试 |
[29:26] | Look at this craftsmanship. | 看这工艺 |
[29:30] | I mean, this is one solid piece of work. | 真结实啊 |
[29:32] | There you go. | 来试试 |
[29:34] | All right, you know, this is the handle. | 好的 这是手柄 |
[29:36] | I think you just crank her up, get her up to speed. | 只要把它拼装起来 让它工作 |
[29:40] | I think this is the, uh, silencer. | 这个应该是消音器 |
[29:44] | – You want to do it? – Oh, man, so bad. | -你想试试吗 -太想了 |
[29:46] | Be my guest. | 随便试 |
[30:05] | I don’t hear it anymore. | 我听不到了 |
[30:06] | I do. It’s pretty intense. | 我还能听到 还很响呢 |
[30:08] | It’s a little uncomfortable, actually. | 其实不太舒服 |
[30:10] | I mean, I think if this thing were pointed in my direction– | 如果这东西是面对着我的 |
[30:20] | Looks like you’re good to go. | 你可以去了 |
[30:26] | You here to arrest me? | 你是来逮捕我的 |
[30:28] | Where’s Spencer? | 斯宾塞呢 |
[30:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:31] | Look, it would be very easy for me to put out an APB on him, | 我很容易就能对他发出全境通告 |
[30:34] | and I don’t want to do that yet. | 但我不想这么做 |
[30:37] | You think he killed Lucinda’s stepmother? | 你觉得是他杀了露辛达的继母 |
[30:39] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是何时 |
[30:40] | Uh, this morning, but I don’t know where he is now. | 今晨 但我不知道他如今在哪 |
[30:43] | Okay, where’s your wife? | 你妻子呢 |
[30:44] | I’m right here. | 我在这呢 |
[30:47] | What’s the problem? | 怎么回事 |
[30:49] | We need to find Spencer. | 我们得找到斯宾塞 |
[30:51] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[30:53] | He thinks Spencer killed your stepmom. | 他觉得是斯宾塞杀了你继母 |
[30:55] | No, that’s impossible. | 不 不可能 |
[30:57] | You’re wrong. He couldn’t have. | 你弄错了 他不会这么做的 |
[30:58] | Lucinda, you need to stop protecting him. | 露辛达 你不能再包庇他了 |
[31:02] | Spencer was furious. I tried to stop him. | 斯宾塞很生气 我试着阻止他 |
[31:05] | He’s the one that made me go to Mavis in the first place | 一开始就是他让我去向梅薇思借钱的 |
[31:06] | about the money. I didn’t want to go. | 但我并不想去 |
[31:08] | I think he went back to the house to talk to Tiffany, | 他可能去她家找蒂芙妮谈话了 |
[31:10] | but that’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[31:13] | Yeah, Hank, listen, it’s me. | 汉克 是我 |
[31:15] | I need you and a couple of units to get to 435 Woodbury Drive. | 我要你带几个制服警员去伍德伯里大道435号 |
[31:19] | Yeah, I think Spencer’s on his way there | 斯宾塞可能正过去 |
[31:21] | to kill one of the sisters. | 杀那俩姐妹中的一个 |
[31:23] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[31:53] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[31:56] | Lucinda, what have you done? | 露辛达 你都干了什么 |
[32:05] | Damn it, Tiffany, where are you? | 可恶 蒂芙妮 你在哪 |
[32:07] | Pick up the phone. | 接电话 |
[32:09] | Pick up the phone. | 快接电话 |
[32:27] | I had nothing to do with this. | 我和这事完全没关系 |
[32:28] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[32:30] | Hands above your head. Turn around! | 双手高举过头 转身 |
[32:34] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 |
[32:38] | Open your mouth and I blow your head off. | 你要敢开口 我就一枪打爆你的头 |
[32:41] | I know how you kill. | 我知道你们是怎么杀人的 |
[32:55] | We got a crime scene here. | 这里发生了凶案 |
[32:56] | Block off the area around the BMW. | 把宝马车周围警戒一下 |
[32:58] | – We got a dead vic inside. – You okay? | -死者在车里 -你没事吧 |
[33:00] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[33:01] | – Oh, man, not again. – Afraid so. | -天哪 又来 -恐怕是的 |
[33:04] | – Same M.O.? – Looks like. | -同样的作案手法 -应该是的 |
[33:06] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[33:07] | Put him in a car. | 把他塞进车里 |
[33:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:15] | No jet plane, no microwave. How did he do this? | 没有喷气式飞机 没有微波 他怎么做到的 |
[33:17] | I don’t know yet. | 我现在还不清楚 |
[33:20] | Tiffany Kerfield was killed | 蒂芙妮·科菲尔德被人以 |
[33:21] | in the same manner as her mother. | 杀她母亲的同一方式杀害了 |
[33:23] | Anybody want to explain it? | 有人要解释一下吗 |
[33:24] | We can’t. He had no weapon with him. | 解释不了 他身上没有武器 |
[33:27] | How do we connect him to the murders? | 我们怎么把他和凶案联系起来 |
[33:29] | We’re hoping C.S.U. can connect him with DNA. | 希望法证科能用DNA把他和凶案关联起来 |
[33:31] | I read the report from the first scene. | 我看了第一现场的报告 |
[33:33] | So far, there’s nothing definitive | 到目前为止 没有什么确定性证据 |
[33:34] | to connect anybody to that crime. | 能将任何人与凶案联系起来 |
[33:36] | Sorry to disturb, | 抱歉打扰 |
[33:38] | but, uh, your suspect wants to confess. | 你们的嫌犯要认罪 |
[33:40] | Thought you might want to know. | 你们应该会想知道的 |
[33:41] | There’s our link. | 这就是我们的关联了 |
[33:43] | Let’s get that confession. | 去让他认罪吧 |
[33:52] | I don’t see the need to play any games. | 没必要再耍什么把戏了 |
[33:56] | I know what you are, | 我知道你是什么 |
[33:57] | and I guess you both know what I am. | 我猜你们俩都知道我是什么了吧 |
[34:04] | So it’s time to state the obvious. | 我就有话直说了 |
[34:09] | I killed both Mavis and Tiffany Kerfield. | 梅薇思和蒂芙妮·科菲尔德都是我杀的 |
[34:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:15] | I’ve been involved in Lucinda’s life | 我从露辛达出生起 |
[34:17] | since the day she was born. | 一点点看着她长大 |
[34:18] | I witnessed firsthand how she was treated | 我亲眼见过她的继母和两个姐姐 |
[34:20] | by her stepmother and stepsisters. | 是怎么对她的 |
[34:22] | When they turned down her request for help, | 当她们拒绝帮她的时候 |
[34:27] | it was more than I could bear. | 我实在看不下去了 |
[34:29] | I understand you were mad. | 我理解你的气愤 |
[34:31] | I get that. | 我了解 |
[34:32] | How’d you kill ’em? | 你是怎么杀死她们的 |
[34:36] | Well, as you know, | 你们也知道 |
[34:39] | I have the ability to project a sound so powerful, | 我可以制造一种强有力的声波 |
[34:43] | it can shatter glass and burst eardrums. | 它可以打碎玻璃 震破耳膜 |
[34:46] | At its most optimum frequency, | 当频率达到最高时 |
[34:48] | this ability can cause the arteries | 它可以让 |
[34:50] | in the human body to explode, | 人体动脉破裂 |
[34:51] | hence the explanation for the eyeballs. | 所以她们的眼球爆裂在情理之中 |
[34:53] | Now, look, shouldn’t I be, like, | 我现在不是应该 |
[34:55] | signing something and– and writing this all down? | 签个字啊 进行笔录什么的吗 |
[35:05] | Okay. All right. | 是啊 没错 |
[35:07] | You think you’re gonna get out of this | 你以为说些疯言疯语 |
[35:09] | by playing the crazy card. | 就能没事了吗 |
[35:11] | It’s not gonna work with me. | 老子不吃这套 |
[35:21] | Very clever. | 这招真聪明 |
[35:25] | Telling the truth. Now what? | 说实话吧 怎么回事 |
[35:28] | I needed to talk to you alone. | 我要和你单独谈 |
[35:30] | Now, I did not kill either of them, | 我没有杀她们 |
[35:32] | though I am responsible for their deaths. | 虽然她们的死我也有责任 |
[35:35] | I failed her father as much as I failed her. | 我辜负了她的父亲 我也辜负了她 |
[35:38] | Um, I mean, I kept watch on her all those years, | 这些年 我一直守着她 |
[35:41] | and made sure that she never lost control. | 确保她不会失控 |
[35:44] | As long as she got everything she wanted, it worked, | 只要她得到她想要的一切 就不会有事 |
[35:47] | but she has no conscience. | 但她不辨是非 |
[35:49] | She’s uncontrollable | 难以掌控 |
[35:51] | and she made those people’s lives miserable. | 让那些人过得生不如死 |
[35:53] | So you’re telling me Lucinda did this. | 所以你是说 都是露辛达干的 |
[35:56] | I’m saying that Taylor | 我想告诉你泰勒 |
[35:57] | does not have much longer to live, | 也命在旦夕 |
[35:59] | and once she dies, Lucinda inherits everything, | 只要她一死 露辛达就能继承一切 |
[36:03] | and you’ll never be able to prove | 而你永远也拿不到 |
[36:05] | that she had anything to do with it. | 她犯罪的证据 |
[36:20] | I need you to meet me there as soon as you can, | 你尽快赶过去和我碰面 |
[36:22] | but first… | 但首先… |
[36:23] | I need you to go to that trailer and pick up the matraca. | 你要去拖车拿手摇汽笛 |
[36:26] | – Are you good with that? – Yeah, yeah. I got it. | -搞得定吗 -放心 没问题 |
[36:28] | All right, great. | 好极了 |
[36:31] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 感激不尽 |
[36:34] | I don’t think Spencer did it. | 我觉得不是斯宾塞干的 |
[36:37] | No kidding. He’s a nut case. | 别开玩笑了 他只不过是个疯子 |
[36:39] | Just heard back from the estate lawyer. | 刚从遗产继承律师那知道 |
[36:42] | once the mother dies, | 一旦她们母亲死了 |
[36:43] | the $52 million goes to the sisters. | 两个姐姐就会继承那五千两百万 |
[36:45] | Once they’re dead, | 而一旦姐姐都死了 |
[36:46] | Lucinda inherits everything, will or no will. | 露辛达就会继承一切 无论有没有遗嘱 |
[36:48] | She’ll be going after the last sister. | 她会对另一个姐姐下手的 |
[36:50] | Better check her out. | 最好去看看 |
[36:58] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼声音 |
[37:06] | That came from interrogation. | 审讯室传来的 |
[37:12] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[37:15] | No way. | 怎么可能 |
[37:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:27] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[37:29] | I did what you said. | 我按你说的做了 |
[37:34] | I stood up to her. | 拼命阻止她 |
[37:35] | She went to Taylor’s. | 她去找泰勒了 |
[37:37] | I swear, I tried to stop her. | 我发誓 我是想拦住她的 |
[37:40] | She said– | 她说– |
[37:42] | She said she never loved me. | 她说她从来没有爱过我 |
[37:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[37:57] | – Taylor Kerfield? – Yes, speaking. | -是泰勒·科菲尔德吗 -对 是我 |
[37:59] | This is Detective Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[38:00] | We have reason to believe your life could be in danger. | 我们有理由相信你现在的情况很危险 |
[38:02] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[38:04] | – Are you at home? – Yes. | -你在家吗 -是的 |
[38:05] | All right, stay there, we’re on our way. | 好 呆在那别动 我们马上过去 |
[38:06] | Lock the doors, do not open them for anyone | 把门锁好 我们到之前 |
[38:08] | until we get there. Do you understand? | 不要给任何人开门 明白吗 |
[38:09] | Yes, yes, I’m doing it now. | 我现在就去锁 |
[38:18] | Hi, sis. | 姐姐 你好啊 |
[38:24] | Get away from me! | 别过来 |
[38:26] | Are we gonna play chase… just like when we were kids? | 我们要像小时候那样追来追去吗 |
[38:30] | You know I always caught you. | 你知道 最后总会被我捉住的 |
[38:39] | She’s in the house! | 她在里面 |
[38:46] | Now you’re gonna look just like | 马上你就会和你的妈妈姐姐 |
[38:47] | your mother and sister. | 有一样的下场 |
[38:48] | One big, happy, dead family. | 多么欢乐的死亡大家庭啊 |
[38:55] | Lucinda, stop! | 露辛达 别跑 |
[38:59] | Watch out for Spencer! He could be here! | 当心斯宾塞 他可能会过来 |
[39:01] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[39:14] | I got it! I got the device. Am I too late? | 我拿到了 东西在我手上 没来晚吧 |
[39:17] | Oh, no, I can’t be too late. You’re still alive. | 不可能来晚的 你还活着呢 |
[39:20] | – That’s a good thing. – She’s in the garage. | -这是好事 -她在车库里 |
[39:21] | No, no, no, dude! You can’t go in there, man! | 别别别 兄弟 你不能过去 |
[39:23] | If you can’t see her, you can’t shoot her. | 你要是看不见她 就打不中她 |
[39:26] | You gotta–you know, she’ll, like, blow your head up. | 你知道的 她会爆了你的脑袋 |
[39:28] | – You got to force her out. – Yeah. | -得逼她出来 -没错 |
[39:30] | – Come on, let’s set this up. – Here. | -快 把这个摆好 -给你 |
[40:22] | Spencer! You have to help me. | 斯宾塞 你得帮我 |
[40:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:26] | I should have helped you a long time ago. | 我早就该帮你了 |
[40:31] | Stop. | 停 |
[40:33] | Aah! God! | 我的个天 |
[40:41] | Hey, hey, hey! Wait up! Slow down! | 慢点 等等我 |
[40:48] | It stopped. | 没了 |
[40:50] | Maybe I should set this thing up again. | 也许我要再来一遍 |
[40:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:52] | No, it could be a trap. | 别啊 也许是个陷阱 |
[40:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:58] | I did the best I could. | 这是最好的办法 |
[41:03] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[41:12] | You did hear what I said about it being a trap, right? | 你听到我说这可能是个陷阱的吧 |
[41:27] | Oh, man. | 好家伙 |
[41:33] | So how you gonna explain this one? | 这个你要怎么结案呢 |
[41:41] | So this is what she used? | 这就是她的作案工具 |
[41:43] | Apparently. | 没错 |
[41:45] | Yeah, they found it at the crime scene. | 他们在案发现场发现的 |
[41:46] | It makes a really high-pitched sound that shatters glass. | 它能制造出可以击碎玻璃的高强度声波 |
[41:51] | Among other things. | 而不影响其他东西 |
[41:57] | Anybody want to show me how it works? | 有人能给我示范一下这玩意是怎么工作的吗 |
[42:05] | Hey, I’m really sorry about all of this. | 对这一切 我很抱歉 |
[42:08] | I-I thought I could help bring you some closure, | 我…我以为我可以帮你和此事 |
[42:11] | or something, | 做个了结什么的 |
[42:11] | and all I did was open an old wound. | 可到头来我却是揭了你的旧伤疤 |
[42:13] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系的 |
[42:16] | This is something I needed to know. | 我也有必要知道这些事 |
[42:23] | And something I’m gonna have to deal with. | 然后去摆平它们 |