时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 他剥下自己的皮掷进火里 又变成了人的模样 | |
[00:12] | It’s 9:18. | 现在是9点18分 |
[00:13] | May be 42 degrees. | 气温可能在42度左右 |
[00:15] | And we’re on the trail of a genuine hominid. | 我们现在准备跟踪一个纯种野人 |
[00:18] | There have been reported sightings all over Bluff Creek Valley, | 关于布拉夫溪谷的目击传闻比比皆是 |
[00:21] | so we decided to come and check it out for ourselves. | 我们决定来亲自验证一番 |
[00:25] | Oh, look, look. | 快看 快看 |
[00:26] | Okay, see this? | 看见没 |
[00:29] | These broken branches? | 折断的树枝 |
[00:30] | Common sign of bigfoot– | 这是大脚怪… |
[00:33] | or sasquatch as the native peoples would say– | 或者原住民所说的北美野人 |
[00:37] | marking his territory. | 用来标记自己领土的普遍手法 |
[00:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[00:44] | Dave, are you there, buddy? | 戴夫 你在吗 伙计 |
[00:46] | Right here. | 在这呢 |
[00:47] | I think we’re close. | 我觉得我们离他很近了 |
[00:50] | Are you ready to try the call? | 要吼一声试试吗 |
[00:52] | I don’t know, man. What if I screw it up? | 不知道啊 万一搞砸了怎么办 |
[00:55] | Dave, you can do this. | 戴夫 你行的 |
[00:58] | You’ve listened to bigfoot calls from all over the world. | 全世界大脚怪的叫声你都听过了 |
[01:01] | Just let it loose. | 尽情释放就行 |
[01:03] | All right. Okay, here it goes. | 好吧 来了 |
[01:14] | Who’s that? | 谁 |
[01:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[01:17] | You gotta see this. | 看看这个 |
[01:29] | Fresh kill. Can’t really tell what it is. | 刚死不久 但说不出是什么生物 |
[01:32] | But we’re definitely onto something this time. | 不过这次我们绝对算是有所发现 |
[01:41] | There. | 那边传过来的 |
[01:48] | Go, go! Go, run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[01:51] | Go! Go! | 快跑 跑 |
[02:36] | Get out of there! | 快给我滚 |
[02:43] | Ahh, damn it. | 该死 |
[02:54] | Doc Silverton? This is Thom Carson. | 西弗敦医生吗 我是托姆·卡森 |
[02:56] | I’ve got a horse that’s been attacked. | 我这有匹马被攻击了 |
[03:02] | Hey, doc. | 医生 |
[03:04] | Thank you for getting here so quickly. | 谢谢你能这么快赶过来 |
[03:05] | Well, of course. What happened? | 应该的 具体什么情况 |
[03:07] | Heard something bothering the horses | 我听到有东西惊到了马匹 |
[03:08] | and I came outside. | 就出来看看 |
[03:09] | I was thinking I was gonna see a cat. | 我还想着可能会是只猫什么的 |
[03:10] | What I saw was something much bigger. | 却发现那东西块头要大不少 |
[03:14] | It just tore trapper up really good. | 轻轻松松就能破坏掉捕兽器 |
[03:23] | Definitely bite marks. Really deep, too. | 肯定是咬伤 而且还很深 |
[03:25] | Wide jaw, teeth spread apart. | 宽颌 牙齿上下张开 |
[03:28] | We need to clean these wounds up, | 得先把伤口清理一下 |
[03:30] | and I’ll give him a shot of antibiotics. | 我再给它打一针抗生素 |
[03:31] | I’ll take some blood as well. Test the hematocrit. | 取点血样带回去测试一下血细胞比容 |
[03:35] | You were right. Whatever it was, it was big. | 你说得没错 不管是什么 块头都不会小 |
[03:37] | Yeah, I see where it went through the fence. | 没错 我还知道他从哪儿冲破了围栏 |
[03:39] | Please show me. | 带我去看看 |
[03:42] | Wow. Jeez. | 天呐 |
[03:44] | Snapped the rails right in half. | 正好把栏杆一折为二 |
[03:46] | What’s that? That’s weird. | 那是什么 好奇怪 |
[03:50] | Look at that. | 看呐 |
[03:55] | This isn’t horse hair. | 显然不是马鬃 |
[04:00] | Thom, look at that. | 托姆 快看那个 |
[04:04] | Do you run outside barefoot? | 你会赤脚出来吗 |
[04:06] | My feet are big, but they’re not that big. | 我的脚是挺大 不过也没大到这程度 |
[04:09] | Sure it was an animal you saw? | 你确定看到的是某种动物吗 |
[04:11] | Oh, no, I took a shot. | 那倒不确定 我还开了一枪 |
[04:15] | But I didn’t think I hit anything. | 不过应该没打中什么 |
[04:20] | Tracks lead off that way. We better check it out. | 脚印是往那边去的 我们还是去看看吧 |
[04:44] | – I don’t see ’em anymore. – It went in this direction. | -没有脚印了 -是往这个方向去的 |
[04:49] | There’s a shoe right there. | 那里有只鞋 |
[04:51] | What? | 什么 |
[04:57] | It’s a damn foot. | 是只脚 |
[04:59] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 天呐 |
[05:02] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[05:07] | What in the hell did this? | 到底是什么东西干的 |
[05:41] | Hey, honey. Am I late? | 亲爱的 是不是我工作得太晚了 |
[05:42] | Are you still with the horse? | 你还在马场那边吗 |
[05:46] | What? | 什么 |
[05:49] | No. Stay there. Don’t touch anything. | 别 待在那 不要动任何东西 |
[05:51] | I’m on my way. | 我马上来 |
[05:55] | – Hey, you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吧 -挺好的 |
[05:58] | Good. Hey, Thom. | 那就好 托姆 |
[05:59] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[06:06] | These wounds look like they were made by an animal. | 这些伤口看上去像是动物所为 |
[06:10] | – Maybe a wolf? – I don’t know. | -是狼吗 -不知道 |
[06:11] | If these footprints are what Thom and Juliette | 如果这脚印正是托姆和朱丽叶 |
[06:13] | followed from the horse attack, | 要找的攻击马匹的生物留下的话 |
[06:15] | I’m thinking whatever did this was human. | 我觉得这应该是人类所为 |
[06:18] | The answer’s obvious. | 答案很明显 |
[06:20] | These murders were committed by a barefoot man | 这些谋杀都是一个没穿鞋的人类 |
[06:22] | carrying a wolf. | 带着一头狼所为 |
[06:24] | What kind of man could do all this? | 什么样的人能做出这种事 |
[06:26] | I think the Forest Service takes this one. | 我觉得这得归林务局管 |
[06:28] | Let’s get some dogs out here, see if they can track it. | 带几条狗过来 看看能不能追踪到它 |
[06:30] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[06:34] | Hey, guys? | 伙计们 |
[06:43] | Maybe they got something | 说不定他们手上 |
[06:44] | that will tell us what we’re looking for. | 有我们想要的证据 |
[06:45] | Let’s hope so. | 希望如此 |
[06:55] | I saw him. | 我看见他了 |
[06:57] | – He’s here! – Who? | -他就在这 -谁 |
[07:01] | Bigfoot. | 大脚怪 |
[07:02] | It was bigfoot. He killed them. | 是大脚怪杀了他们 |
[07:06] | he’s still out there. | 他还在那 |
[07:09] | He’s still out there. | 还在那 |
[07:10] | Don’t let him get me. | 别让他抓到我 |
[07:12] | Don’t let him get me. | 别让他抓到我 |
[07:15] | We I.D.’d the vics | 我们查到了被害者的身份 |
[07:16] | as David Gimlin and Michael Patterson. | 分别是大卫· 吉姆林和迈克尔· 帕特森 |
[07:18] | Both 25,nd both were self-described cryptozoologists. | 均为25岁 都称自己是神秘动物学家 |
[07:21] | – Which means? – Bigfoot hunters. | -意思是 -大脚猎人 |
[07:23] | Witness said that they were attacked by bigfoot. | 目击者称他们是被大脚怪袭击的 |
[07:25] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:28] | So bigfoot wears clothes? | 大脚怪还穿衣服 |
[07:31] | Call off Forest Services. This one’s ours. | 让林务局撤出 这案子归我们管 |
[07:34] | Where’s the witness? | 目击者在哪 |
[07:35] | In the hospital… Sedated. | 医院里 注射了镇静剂 |
[07:38] | Whatever it is she saw, | 无论她看到的是什么 |
[07:39] | it scared her half out of her mind. | 那东西都把她吓得神志不清了 |
[07:41] | We’ll circle back there tomorrow morning, | 明早我们会再去一趟 |
[07:42] | See if she’s in any shape to talk about it. | 看看她有没有好一点 能不能谈谈这件事 |
[07:44] | Good. And get tech to enhance the image. | 好 再让技术人员把图像处理一下 |
[07:46] | Maybe we can get an I.D. | 说不定我们就能匹配到他的身份 |
[07:47] | Can you imagine this thing hitting the internet? | 你说把这放到网上会是个什么情况 |
[07:49] | This footage stays in house. | 这段视频不能外流 |
[07:50] | If the press gets ahold of this, it’s gonna be a circus. | 如果被媒体拿到 事情就会变成一场闹剧 |
[08:00] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:03] | What was it that killed those people? | 到底是什么东西杀了那两个人 |
[08:07] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:08] | But we got an image from the camera. | 不过我们在那段录像里看到了一个人影 |
[08:09] | It was wearing clothes. | 还穿着衣服 |
[08:13] | If it’s the same thing that attacked Thom’s horse, | 如果攻击托姆的马的也是那东西的话 |
[08:15] | It was not a man. | 那它肯定不是人类 |
[09:53] | Larry? | 拉瑞 |
[09:59] | Come on man… | 过来 兄弟 |
[10:01] | lie down. | 躺下 |
[10:06] | Oh, that does not look good. | 情况看起来不妙 |
[10:10] | What happened to you, man? | 怎么了 兄弟 |
[10:11] | How’s a Wildermann get shot in the leg? | 你一个野人怎么会腿部中枪 |
[10:14] | All right, I got to get something to clean that wound. | 好吧 我得找点工具给你清理伤口 |
[10:17] | Not working. | 没用的 |
[10:19] | Not working. | 没用的 |
[10:21] | What? You don’t have a job? Yeah, I know, I know. | 怎么 你没工作吗 我明白 |
[10:23] | The recession’s hitting everybody, I guess. | 经济萧条对每个人都有所波及 |
[10:25] | Have to get… | 我得… |
[10:30] | to…get– get out? | 得…得离开 |
[10:32] | Get out? What? You want to get out of here? | 离开 你想离开这里 |
[10:35] | Larry, what happened? | 拉瑞 怎么了 |
[10:41] | Larry? | 拉瑞 |
[10:46] | Oh, Larry. | 拉瑞 |
[10:48] | You don’t seem to be retracting. | 你不像是正常衰弱 |
[10:51] | Oh, this could be a problem. | 这下可能有麻烦了 |
[11:03] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[11:03] | Is this detective Nick Burkhardt? | 请问是尼克·伯克哈德警探吗 |
[11:05] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[11:06] | This is Claudia Harding with A.P. | 我是美联社的克劳迪娅·哈丁 |
[11:08] | I’m calling about the killing | 我打来是想问关于 |
[11:09] | of Michael Patterson and David Gimlin, | 迈克尔·帕特森和大卫·吉姆林的命案的问题 |
[11:11] | by what some people are saying was bigfoot. | 有人说是”大脚怪”杀了他们 |
[11:13] | What can you tell me about the investing… | 关于调查你能透露… |
[11:19] | Got a wake-up call from the Associated Press 00:00 a.m. | 半夜十二点被美联社的电话吵醒 |
[11:22] | I got one at 4:30. | 我是四点半接到的 |
[11:23] | Spoke to the hospital on the way in. | 把医院也牵扯进来了 |
[11:25] | Vera Saldona’s doctor said she’s still under observation, | 薇拉·萨尔多娜的医生说她还在观察期 |
[11:27] | still raving about bigfoot. | 还在满嘴胡说着”大脚怪”的事 |
[11:29] | Warning the doctors and nurses not to go into the woods. | 警告医生和护士不要进入树林 |
[11:31] | I guess we have her to thank for the circus being in town. | 她可能是收到了马戏团的影响 |
[11:33] | Can you tell us who or what | 能告诉我们 |
[11:35] | killed the two men up at Bluff Creek? | 是谁在布拉夫溪边杀了那两人吗 |
[11:36] | Was it an animal attack? | 这是动物袭击吗 |
[11:37] | Do you have any suspects? | 你们有嫌疑人吗 |
[11:38] | We are conducting our investigation. | 我们还在调查中 |
[11:40] | We have a number of leads that we are following, as we speak. | 目前 有几条线索我们正在跟进 |
[11:43] | Now as soon as we have some concrete information, | 我们有了确切结论 |
[11:45] | you’ll be the first to know. | 会首先告诉各位 |
[11:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:46] | Is that a “No comment,” Captain? | 他是位爱说”无可奉告”的队长 |
[11:48] | Yeah, this is Nick. | 你好 我是尼克 |
[11:49] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[11:50] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[11:51] | Well, you heard about this bigfoot attack? | 你听说”大脚怪’袭击事件了吗 |
[11:53] | – Yeah. I’m working on it. – Well, me too. | -听说了 我正在处理 -我也是 |
[11:55] | I didn’t expect this, I’ll tell you that. | 我得说 我没想到事情会这样 |
[11:57] | What? | 你说什么 |
[12:00] | I may have bigfoot on my couch. | 那个”大脚怪”可能正在我家沙发上 |
[12:02] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶过去 |
[12:05] | Dog handlers just called in. | 训犬员刚打来电话 |
[12:06] | They found a wallet a couple miles from the crime scene. | 他们在距犯罪现场几英里处发现了只钱包 |
[12:09] | Looks like it might be our guy. | 似乎跟本案有关 |
[12:10] | They wanted me to relay the information | 他们要我过去验证信息 |
[12:12] | and see if you could meet up with them. | 还想问你们能否一起过去 |
[12:13] | I’m going to check with the techs | 我去技术科看看 |
[12:14] | to see if they can enhance that image. | 他们能否画出更准确的画像 |
[12:15] | You do that. | 你去吧 |
[12:16] | I’ll spend some time with the dogs. | 我去看看侦查犬发现的证据 |
[12:19] | Frank, it’s Juliette. | 弗兰克 我是朱丽叶 |
[12:21] | Hey, how have you been? | 嘿 还好吗 |
[12:21] | – Good. How are you? – Good. Real good. | -好 你呢 -很好 |
[12:23] | Actually have a small favor to ask of you. | 其实我想请你帮个忙 |
[12:25] | I want to run a DNA spectrum, | 我想做个DNA光谱检测 |
[12:27] | but I don’t have that kind of equipment at my lab. | 但我实验室里没有仪器 |
[12:28] | – So I was– – Send it over. | -所以我… -把东西给我吧 |
[12:29] | Be happy to run it. | 很乐意帮你做 |
[12:30] | No. Actually I was wondering if you could maybe sneak me in | 不 你能带我溜进去吗 |
[12:33] | so I could take a look myself. | 我想自己做检测 |
[12:35] | Ooh, is this, like, top secret? | 难道是最高机密吗 |
[12:36] | No, it’s not top secret. | 不是什么最高机密 |
[12:38] | More like middle secret. | 也就中等吧 |
[12:41] | I would definitely owe you one. | 算我欠你个大人情吧 |
[12:43] | Sure. No problem. | 行 没问题 |
[12:43] | Fantastic. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[12:47] | Nick, it’s open! | 尼克 门开着 |
[12:52] | Shut it, will you? And lock it. | 关门好吗 锁上更好 |
[12:55] | Thanks for coming so fast. | 谢谢你这么快赶来 |
[12:58] | This is Larry. | 这是拉瑞 |
[13:00] | Larry? | 拉瑞 |
[13:01] | Yeah. I think he got shot in the leg. | 对 他腿上可能中了一枪 |
[13:04] | And, uh, I would have just called a hospital, | 我本想送他去医院的 |
[13:06] | but, um, | 但是… |
[13:08] | he’s not really in an explainable condition at the moment. | 他目前的状况不太好解释 |
[13:11] | And I’ve never seen anything like this before. | 我也从没见过这样的情况 |
[13:16] | You mean anyone can see him like this? | 你是说所有人都能看到他这个样子 |
[13:17] | That’s why I didn’t just 911 it. | 所以我才没打急救电话 |
[13:19] | Well, why doesn’t he just– | 那他为什么不… |
[13:20] | Woge? I don’t think he can. | 转化吗 他好像做不到 |
[13:21] | Wait. What did you just say? | 等等 你刚才说什么 |
[13:24] | Woge. | 转化 |
[13:25] | It roughly translates to “the wave that overtakes one.” | 大致可以翻译成”突发的变形” |
[13:28] | You know, the change? The surge? | 就是变身 激变 |
[13:30] | The massive hormonal jolt? | 大量的荷尔蒙震荡 |
[13:32] | Okay, well, why doesn’t he…Woge? | 好吧 他为什么不…转化呢 |
[13:34] | Or would it be de-woge? | 还是该说 反转化 |
[13:35] | Just woge,okay? | 只有转化一说 |
[13:36] | And I don’t think he’s controlling it. | 我想他现在没法自控 |
[13:39] | I think he’s stuck. | 他卡在中间阶段 |
[13:40] | Like half in, half out. | 半人半狼 |
[13:42] | That would explain the bigfoot. | 这就能解释”大脚怪”的事了 |
[13:43] | Well, in his case, yes. | 依他的情况来说没错 |
[13:45] | Monroe, your friend killed two people last night. | 门罗 你朋友昨晚杀了两个人 |
[13:49] | Nick, I know this guy. He is no killer. | 尼克 我了解他 他不爱杀戮 |
[13:52] | I mean, I’ve known him for like four or five years. | 我认识他四五年了 |
[13:56] | Look, a few of us meet up at the Helvetia Tavern, Okay? | 我们有个同类会在赫维缇娅旅馆聚会 |
[13:59] | It’s like an informal support group. | 就像是非正式的互助组织 |
[14:01] | We all have trouble controlling our various urges. | 我们每个人都有控制各种冲动的困难 |
[14:03] | Well, it looks like Larry lost the battle. | 那看来拉瑞没控制住 |
[14:05] | Maybe, but this doesn’t make sense, man. | 也许 但这说不通啊 兄弟 |
[14:07] | I’m telling you, Nick, Larry’s a very chill dude. | 尼克 拉瑞是个很冷静的人 |
[14:09] | Last I heard, he was even seeing Brinkerhoff. | 之前我还听说他有跟布林克霍夫见面 |
[14:11] | – Who’s Brinkerhoff? – Konstantin Brinkerhoff. | -谁是布林克霍夫 -康斯坦丁·布林克霍夫 |
[14:14] | He’s a therapist– specializes in identity issues | 是个医生 专门研究身份问题 |
[14:17] | and impulse control, | 和冲动控制 |
[14:18] | for those of us who need a little extra guidance. | 为我们需要的人提供额外指导 |
[14:21] | I think he just wrote a book | 他似乎刚写了本书 |
[14:22] | about confronting the “inner man.” | 是关于与”内在本性”抗争的 |
[14:24] | A wesen therapist. | 一位格林生物医生 |
[14:25] | We have issues too, you know. | 我们也有问题 你知道的 |
[14:27] | And let me just say, | 我跟你说 |
[14:28] | A lot bigger than, like, teenaged angst insecurity. | 比青少年焦虑症要严重多了 |
[14:32] | Personally, I’m not much of a therapy guy. | 就我个人来说 不喜欢找医生 |
[14:34] | I mean, really, who wants to hear me talk about my childhood? | 说真的 没人想听我的童年旧事 |
[14:37] | Believe me, I know what I did wrong. | 相信我 我很清楚自己犯下的过错 |
[14:47] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[14:50] | You guys aren’t using search dogs, are you? | 你们在用侦查犬查案是吗 |
[14:51] | Yeah, we are. Why do you ask? | 我们用了啊 为什么这么问 |
[14:53] | They’re here. | 他们来这里了 |
[15:01] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[15:02] | All that’s missing are the townsfolk with pitchforks and torches. | 就剩挥舞着草叉和火把的村民了 |
[15:16] | Those dogs are gonna lead them straight to your house. | 警犬会把他们引向你屋子的 |
[15:19] | No, they’re not. | 不 它们不会 |
[15:21] | That’s why I mark my territory. | 这就是我标记领地的原因 |
[15:23] | You can see it’s totally freaking them out. | 那些狗会被吓坏的 |
[15:25] | It’s freaking me out. | 我也被吓坏了 |
[15:29] | Yeah, but this might be the opportunity we need. | 没错 但也许这正是我们的机会 |
[15:33] | Opportunity to do what? | 什么机会 |
[15:34] | Monroe, if they find that Larry’s in your house– | 门罗 如果他们发现拉瑞在你屋子里 |
[15:37] | They’re not gonna find Larry. | 他们不会找到拉瑞的 |
[15:39] | Help me get his shirt off. | 帮我把他衬衫脱下来 |
[15:42] | Uh, okay, what are we doing? | 好的 我们要做什么 |
[15:45] | No reason the trail has to end here. | 没有理由让气味绝迹于此 |
[15:50] | Monroe, that is not a good idea. | 门罗 这可不是个好主意 |
[15:52] | Well, you know what’s a worse idea? | 你猜什么主意更糟 |
[15:53] | Them finding you and me here with Larry looking like that, | 让他们发现你我和拉瑞处于这种境地 |
[15:56] | Don’t you think? | 不是吗 |
[15:57] | You know what people do to things they can’t explain? | 你知道人们对未知事物会做什么吗 |
[16:00] | I don’t want my house torched, man. | 我不想让别人放火烧了我的房子 |
[16:03] | I don’t want crosses burned on my front yard. | 我也不想在门前看到被烧掉的十字架 |
[16:07] | Just saying, this is how legends | 就是说 传说到头来 |
[16:08] | wind up killing innocent people. | 都会害死无辜者 |
[16:21] | They got something! Hey, let ’em run! | 它们有发现了 松开它们 |
[16:26] | Go get them. | 跟上 |
[17:40] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:41] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[17:43] | I don’t know about Hank. | 不知道汉克怎么样 |
[17:46] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[17:50] | You know how I told you we can be seen | 我跟你说过只要我们愿意 |
[17:52] | when we want to be seen? | 就可以现形的吧 |
[17:53] | Well, the dogs were on me, so I dealt with them, | 警犬对我紧追不舍 为了对付它们我现形了 |
[17:56] | but, uh, I kind of bumped into Hank before I logged out. | 但在变回人形前 我不小心撞到了汉克 |
[18:01] | He saw you as a Blutbad? | 他看见了你狼人时候的样子 |
[18:02] | Yeah, but only for a second, | 是的 但只有几秒 |
[18:03] | and I was wearing Larry’s shirt. | 而且我穿着拉瑞的衬衫 |
[18:05] | And–Larry. | 拉瑞 |
[18:06] | Behind you! | 在你身后 |
[18:07] | – What the– – Get it out! | -天啊 -取出来 |
[18:10] | Get it out! | 取出来 |
[18:12] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[18:35] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[18:38] | I-I didn’t want to. | 我不想那么做的 |
[18:41] | I-I tried. | 我试过反抗 |
[18:47] | Larry? | 拉瑞 |
[18:55] | He’s not breathing. | 他没呼吸了 |
[19:06] | I think he’s dead. | 我觉得他死了 |
[19:11] | I’m sorry, Monroe. | 我很遗憾 门罗 |
[19:14] | What–What– What do we do? | 我们…该怎么办 |
[19:19] | We can’t leave him here. | 我们不能把他留在这里 |
[19:20] | I-I don’t want you tied to this. | 我不想让你和案子有关联 |
[19:25] | We have to move the body. | 我们必须转移尸体 |
[19:33] | It’s Hank. | 是汉克 |
[19:34] | Okay, um, I’ll be quiet. | 好的 我不出声 |
[19:36] | I won’t– | 我不… |
[19:38] | I won’t say anything. | 我不发出声音 |
[19:41] | What’s up, Hank? | 怎么了 汉克 |
[19:42] | Something strange is going on out here, man. | 刚发生了件奇怪的事 老兄 |
[19:44] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[19:45] | I was out with the dogs. | 我跟警犬一起搜索 |
[19:47] | They found something, but it scared the hell out of them. | 它们发现了什么 但被吓得夹尾而逃 |
[19:51] | I went to check, and got hit. | 我去查了查 结果被撞了 |
[19:54] | You got hit? | 你被撞了 |
[19:56] | You know by what? | 你知道是什么吗 |
[19:57] | I don’t know. But I tell you one thing– | 我不知道 但我告诉你 |
[19:58] | whoever or whatever I saw was moving fast. | 不管是什么 它的速度相当惊人 |
[20:04] | But it had to be the same guy. | 但一定是同一人 |
[20:05] | He was wearing that red shirt. | 他穿着那件红色衬衫 |
[20:11] | I’m coming back to the precinct. | 我先回警局了 |
[20:27] | Ok. | 好了 |
[20:30] | Right here. | 就这里 |
[20:35] | This is where the dogs caught up with me. | 这里是我和警犬遭遇的地方 |
[20:42] | How’s that? That look natural? | 可以吗 看起来自然不 |
[20:45] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[20:47] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[20:52] | Look, if you say he killed people… | 如果你说他杀了人 |
[20:55] | okay, I’m not second-guessing. | 好的 我不会怀疑 |
[20:57] | But I just can’t believe he’d do it. | 但我就是无法相信他会那么做 |
[20:59] | I know everybody has a trigger, | 我知道每个人都会失控 |
[21:01] | and, believe me, it took me years to learn | 但相信我 我也花了很多年去学习 |
[21:03] | to, you know, adjust. | 调整自己 |
[21:06] | I know Larry had some trouble, | 我知道拉瑞遇到了些困难 |
[21:07] | but this just doesn’t make sense. | 但这一切真的说不通 |
[21:08] | Maybe it had something to do with this thing | 也许和他从脖子后拔出的东西 |
[21:09] | he pulled out of his neck. | 有所关联 |
[21:15] | When they find his body, | 当他们找到他尸体后 |
[21:17] | I’ll have forensics check it out. | 我会让取证科调查一下 |
[21:22] | Larry, you fought the good fight. | 拉瑞 你勇敢地抗争过 |
[21:24] | And, for guys like us– it’s a battle we fight | 对于我们这种人来说 每天都面临 |
[21:28] | every day of our lives. | 同样的抗争 |
[21:29] | I don’t know what went wrong for you, man, | 我不知道你发生了什么 |
[21:30] | but we are gonna find out. | 但我们会查出来的 |
[21:35] | Rest in peace, brother. | 安息吧 兄弟 |
[21:52] | That sounded really beautiful. | 听起来真美 |
[21:54] | What does it mean? | 是什么意思 |
[21:55] | “Everything has an end, only the sausage has two.” | “凡事皆有终 腊肠永流传” |
[21:59] | My father used to say it whenever anyone died. | 有人去世时 我父亲总这么说 |
[22:02] | You said Larry was seeing a doctor? | 你说拉瑞在看医生 |
[22:04] | Yeah, Brinkerhoff. | 是的 布林克霍夫 |
[22:05] | He’s got an office downtown. | 他在市区有间办公室 |
[22:06] | He sees a few guys I know. | 几个我认识的人都由他治疗 |
[22:08] | – Oh, is he one of those– – Wildermann. | -他也是… -野人 |
[22:10] | – Wildermann? – Smart loners. | -野人 -潇洒的独行客 |
[22:12] | Like the woods, cabins, campfires, hiking. | 喜欢森林 小木屋 篝火 徒步野游 |
[22:16] | You know, back-to-nature eco-warrior types. | 就是那种回归自然的环境卫士 |
[22:19] | Thoreau, Emerson, Abbey. | 比如梭罗 爱默生 艾比 |
[22:21] | Same as Larry. | 都和拉瑞一样 |
[22:23] | But if you’re thinking of talking to Brinkerhoff, | 但如果你想去找布林克霍夫谈话 |
[22:25] | avoid couches, you know? | 小心他的那套心理分析 |
[22:27] | And finally, what do we risk in confronting our true selves? | 最后 直面真我有什么危险呢 |
[22:31] | Well, quite a lot. | 有很多 |
[22:34] | Because we fear that our inner self | 因为我们惧怕内在的自我 |
[22:36] | is somehow base and primitive. | 简单而原始 |
[22:38] | And, worst of all, out of control. | 而且最可怕的是 它不受控制 |
[22:40] | Therefore, keep it locked up, | 所以 我们把它关起来 |
[22:42] | pretend it’s not even there. | 假装它并不存在 |
[22:44] | But I feel that there is another way. | 但我觉得有另一种方法 |
[22:47] | Instead of approaching your inner self | 与其把内在自我当成 |
[22:49] | like a dangerous stranger, | 一个危险的陌生人来接近 |
[22:51] | why not approach it as you would… | 何不把它当成 |
[22:54] | a stray dog? | 一只迷途的小狗 |
[22:55] | Hold out your hand. | 伸出你的手 |
[22:57] | Fingers curled in, of course. | 握拳 |
[23:00] | And let the relationship unfold slowly. | 让你们的关系慢慢发展 |
[23:04] | With caution and compassion. | 带着谨慎和怜悯 |
[23:08] | With respect. | 带着敬意 |
[23:12] | And with love. | 以及爱 |
[23:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:23] | Hi. | 你好 |
[23:24] | Who shall I make it out to? | 要写给谁呢 |
[23:26] | Uh, Larry Mackenzie. | 拉瑞·麦肯齐 |
[23:28] | Are you a friend? | 你是他朋友吗 |
[23:29] | No. I’m investigating a homicide. | 不是 我在调查一桩谋杀案 |
[23:33] | I understand Mr. Mackenzie was a patient of yours. | 据了解麦肯齐先生是你的病人 |
[23:35] | You were helping him with a, uh, | 你一直在帮他解决 |
[23:38] | certain problem he was having? | 某些特殊的困扰 对吗 |
[23:44] | Give me a minute. | 请稍等一下 |
[23:50] | I heard rumors that someone like you was here, | 我听说过这儿有格林 |
[23:52] | but one hears many rumors in a psychiatric practice. | 但给人治疗的时候会听到很多传言 |
[23:57] | You know you’re hated and feared by wesen. | 你知道怪物们对你又恨又怕 |
[23:58] | It’s interesting that you chose to join the police. | 真有趣 你居然选择做个警察 |
[24:01] | I need to ask you about Larry Mackenzie. | 我要向你了解一些拉瑞·麦肯齐的事 |
[24:03] | Does your partner know? Or anyone at the department? | 你的搭档或者其他同事知道这些事吗 |
[24:05] | If you don’t mind, I’ll ask the questions. | 如果你不介意 问问题的应该是我 |
[24:06] | I’m sorry, it’s in my nature to be inquisitive. | 抱歉 我天生好奇心比较重 |
[24:08] | And this is such a rare opportunity. | 况且你的情况这么特殊 |
[24:10] | We all have secrets, doctor. | 我们都有自己的秘密 医生 |
[24:11] | Let’s talk about Larry’s. | 现在我们谈谈拉瑞的吧 |
[24:13] | How long have you been treating him? | 你治疗他有多久了 |
[24:15] | As you know, detective, | 如你所知 警探 |
[24:16] | I can’t speak about specific patients. | 我不能透露来病人的详细信息 |
[24:18] | Right now, I’m not asking you as a detective. | 我现在不是以警探的身份在问你 |
[24:23] | Hostility posing as professionalism. | 用敌对方的身份来完成工作 |
[24:25] | Adaptive, but ultimately isolating. | 做得不错 但两者在根本上还是不同的 |
[24:27] | I can subpoena your records, | 我可以用传票让你交出记录 |
[24:28] | Get a search warrant for your office. | 申请搜查令抄了你的办公室 |
[24:30] | One way or the other. | 有的是办法 |
[24:34] | Mr. Mackenzie is struggling | 麦肯齐先生一直因为无法控制 |
[24:36] | with issues of impulse control. | 自己的冲动而深受折磨 |
[24:38] | Any violent tendencies? | 他有暴力倾向吗 |
[24:40] | No more than normal for– | 很正常 对于一个… |
[24:43] | A wildermann? | 一个野人 |
[24:46] | You pose an interesting dilemma. | 你这种说法让人左右为难 |
[24:49] | And your treatment consisted of– | 你的治疗包括– |
[24:50] | Twice-weekly cognitive therapy visits– | 每周两次会面 进行认知治疗 |
[24:52] | what we call “The talking cure.” | 我们称之为”谈话治疗” |
[24:53] | Larry’s been making great strides. | 拉瑞的进展非常良好 |
[24:55] | Any drugs involved in the treatment? | 治疗的时候有用过任何药物吗 |
[24:57] | Wesen prozac? Doesn’t exist. | 妖类百忧解[抗抑郁的药] 没这种东西 |
[24:59] | Everyone wants a quick fix. | 谁都想赶快治好 |
[25:00] | But with issues of identity, | 但因为身份特殊 |
[25:02] | the slow way is the fast way. | 唯一的捷径就是慢慢来 |
[25:05] | There are no shortcuts. | 欲速则不达 |
[25:07] | Sorry. | 稍等 |
[25:10] | – Hank. – Got our killer. | -汉克 -找到凶手了 |
[25:12] | Guy walking his dogs found his body in Walten Park. | 一个遛狗的人在沃顿公园发现了他的尸体 |
[25:15] | I’m there now. | 我已经在现场了 |
[25:17] | Killer’s name is Larry Mackenzie. | 凶手的名字叫拉瑞·麦肯齐 |
[25:19] | Matches the wallet they found when they were tracking him. | 和他们追踪时捡到的钱包里的信息一致 |
[25:21] | – On my way. – All right. | -马上就到 -回见 |
[25:27] | I would love to talk to you | 我很乐意改天和你讨论 |
[25:29] | about your identity issues sometime. | 你的身份问题 |
[25:31] | Thanks, I’m good. | 谢了 我很好 |
[25:33] | Are you? | 真的吗 |
[25:34] | You can only walk in darkness so long. | 也许你能这样隐藏自己很久 |
[25:36] | Sooner or later, | 但是早晚 |
[25:36] | the inner man emerges for all to see. | 你内在的自己会暴露出来为世人所知 |
[25:38] | It’s never a question of “If”… | 这不是”可能”的问题 |
[25:41] | Only “When.” | 只是”早晚”的问题 |
[26:17] | Hominid. Primate? | 原始人 灵长类 |
[26:31] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:33] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:36] | What kind of fine? | 怎么个没事 |
[26:37] | I don’t know. | 说不清 |
[26:39] | But I ran into this guy, he looked different. | 我撞上这家伙的时候 他看起来不是这样的 |
[26:42] | We found this in his hand. | 我们在他手里找到了这个 |
[26:44] | I think it’s a drug delivery implant. | 我觉得这是个植入型送药器 |
[26:46] | The kind they use for pain medication. | 一般是用来装止痛药的 |
[26:47] | It’s got a serial number. | 上面有序列号 |
[26:48] | Should be able to track it back to the manufacturer. | 顺藤摸瓜应该能查到制造商 |
[26:50] | Find out what was in it. | 搞清楚里面装的是什么 |
[26:54] | After conducting an intense manhunt | 在三个郡展开了紧张的 |
[26:56] | in three counties, | 搜捕工作之后 |
[26:57] | I am pleased to report that we have found the body | 我欣慰地向大家宣布我们找到了 |
[27:00] | of Laurence Charles Mackenzie– | 劳伦斯·查尔斯·麦肯齐的尸体 |
[27:02] | Our main suspect in the brutal murders | 也就是残忍地杀害大卫·吉姆林 |
[27:03] | of David Gimlin and Michael Patterson. | 和迈克尔·帕特森的主要嫌疑人 |
[27:06] | Now we are confident that we have our man, | 现在我们确信抓住了罪犯 |
[27:09] | and that there is no further danger to the public. | 公众的安全已经能够得到保证 |
[27:22] | I’m gonna take a leak. | 我去尿个尿 |
[27:36] | Wallace! | 华莱士 |
[27:57] | I don’t know really what I saw. | 我不清楚当时自己看到了什么 |
[27:59] | It attacked my friend Wallace. | 它袭击了我的朋友华莱士 |
[28:00] | And then it came at me. | 然后向我冲过来 |
[28:04] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从来没见过那种东西 |
[28:06] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[28:08] | – I swear to god, I’m not crazy. – Get the rest of his statement. | -我对天发誓我没疯 -听完他的口供 |
[28:11] | Sir, let’s come this way. | 先生 我们这边走 |
[28:14] | Looks a lot like what happened to the other two. | 看起来有点像那两个人遭遇的东西 |
[28:16] | Yeah, and based on what this is saying, | 是啊 再加上那个人说的 |
[28:18] | it sounds like it too. | 听起来也很像 |
[28:21] | Wallet’s still here. | 钱包还在 |
[28:22] | If it was robbery, I doubt they’d put the wallet back. | 如果这是抢劫案 他们不会把钱包放回来的 |
[28:23] | Another bigfoot? Or a copycat? | 又一个大脚怪吗 或者是个模仿者 |
[28:27] | Yeah. Could be him. | 估计就是他 |
[28:30] | Let’s check out the other body. | 我们去看看另一具尸体 |
[28:33] | Same deal. | 和上次一样 |
[28:35] | Not wearing any shoes, | 没穿鞋 |
[28:36] | The bottom of his feet pretty beat up. | 脚底磨得厉害 |
[28:38] | He was on the move before he got here. | 他到这里之前一定走了不少路 |
[28:41] | Anything on the I.D.? | 有没有什么能辨别身份的东西 |
[28:43] | Alan Evercroft, 45. | 艾伦·埃弗克劳夫 45岁 |
[28:45] | A lawyer from Lake Oswego. | 奥斯威戈湖的律师 |
[28:46] | Married, three kids, no priors. | 已婚 有三个孩子 没有前科 |
[28:48] | What the hell was he doing out here? | 那他跑到这里来干什么 |
[28:54] | There’s something in his neck. | 他脖子上有东西 |
[28:58] | Looks like the same thing Mackenzie had. | 和麦肯齐那个有点像 |
[29:00] | We got the preliminary results back from the DNA tests, | 我们拿到基因检测的初步结果了 |
[29:03] | And, uh, to tell you the truth, it’s inconclusive. | 实话实说 没得出什么肯定结论 |
[29:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:07] | What it looks like we’ve got here | 你给我们的样本 |
[29:09] | is a single organism | 看起来像是由两种 |
[29:09] | that is composed of two or more genetically distinct cells. | 或者更多基因明显不同的细胞组成的单一生物 |
[29:13] | You mean like a Chimera? | 像凯米拉[《赞诗荷马》记载的怪兽]一样吗 |
[29:15] | Yeah, it’s a bit of a mosaic. | 是的 类似 |
[29:17] | Can you email me the results? | 你能把结果用邮件发给我吗 |
[29:19] | Sure, I’ll give you what we’ve got. | 没问题 我把东西都发给你 |
[29:20] | All right, thanks, Sebastian, I appreciate it. | 好的 谢谢 塞巴斯蒂安 非常感谢 |
[29:28] | “Para-human is a descriptive term used | “半兽人是一个用来区分 |
[29:30] | to identify an animal-human hybrid. | 人和动物的混血种的描述性术语 |
[29:32] | Extensive research has been done | 出于医疗目的 已对放入细菌或 |
[29:34] | into gene and cell combinations from different species | 驯化动物体内的来自于不同物种的 |
[29:37] | inserted into bacteria and domesticated animals | 基因或细胞组合进行了 |
[29:40] | for medical purposes.” | 大量研究” |
[29:44] | Holy crap. | 我去 |
[29:50] | Hey, Reynaldo. | 雷纳尔多 |
[29:52] | How you been, man? | 最近怎样 老兄 |
[29:53] | Good. How about you? | 还不错 你怎么样 |
[29:54] | Not bad. Not bad. | 还不错 |
[29:57] | Thanks for taking the time. | 感谢你抽空和我谈谈 |
[29:59] | Sure. You want to see a menu? | 没事 你要看菜单吗 |
[30:00] | – Don’t need to. – Same old, same old. | -不用 -还是老样子 |
[30:02] | Still doing the veggie thing, huh? | 你还吃素呢 |
[30:04] | Hey, it works for me, you know? | 挺适合我的 |
[30:07] | So look, the reason I wanted to talk to you is about Larry. | 我来找你是因为拉瑞的事 |
[30:11] | Mackenzie? | 麦肯齐 |
[30:13] | I can’t believe what happened to him. | 他的事真让人难以置信 |
[30:15] | Shocked. Saw it on tv last night. | 昨晚在新闻上看到了 当时我就震惊了 |
[30:19] | When was the last time you heard from him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[30:21] | Here about three months ago. | 大概三个月前在这里见到他的 |
[30:23] | How’d he seem? | 他看起来怎么样 |
[30:24] | Well, tell you the truth, it was kind of weird. | 说实话 有点奇怪 |
[30:27] | We were all hanging out, sharing stories, | 我们一起聊天 分享各自的故事 |
[30:28] | doing the steps, you know the drill. | 就是遵循一般的步骤 你都知道的 |
[30:30] | Larry walks in. No one’s seen him in weeks. | 拉瑞走了进来 大家好几周都没见他了 |
[30:33] | Sits down with this big smile on his face | 他笑得春光灿烂坐了下来 |
[30:35] | and he says, “I’m cured.” | 说到”我已经痊愈了” |
[30:37] | Not “improving,” not “getting better”– | 不是”有所改善” 也不是”有所好转” |
[30:39] | “Cured.” Says he found a w– | 而是”痊愈了” 说是他找到了 |
[30:42] | a “foolproof way” to solve our problems overnight. | 能一夜之间解决问题的”简单安全的方法” |
[30:45] | So what is this miracle cure? Some kind of drug, or– | 那这个特效疗法是什么 是药还是… |
[30:48] | Didn’t say. He was like a religious convert. | 他没说 他看起来就像个改变信仰的信徒 |
[30:50] | All I know is that he was going to see Brinkerhoff. | 我只知道他当时在看布林克霍夫 |
[30:53] | And he wasn’t the only one. | 还不止他一个 |
[30:54] | You remember Alan Evercroft? Dan Murray? | 你还记得艾伦·埃弗克劳夫 丹·默里吗 |
[30:56] | Yeah, sure. Good guys. | 当然 都是好人 |
[30:57] | They were all excited about Larry’s new deal. | 他们对拉瑞的新情况都很感兴趣 |
[30:59] | They went to see Brinkerhoff too, | 他们也想去看布林克霍夫 |
[31:00] | and it was the last I saw of ’em. | 那就是我最后一次见他们了 |
[31:02] | I guess it must have worked. | 我估计是有成效了 |
[31:03] | Either that or they don’t like me anymore. | 要不然就是他们都不爱我了 |
[31:08] | So how come you didn’t go see Brinkerhoff? | 那你怎么不去看布林克霍夫 |
[31:09] | Please. Quick fixes aren’t my style. | 拜托 快速治愈法不适合我 |
[31:13] | Besides, who says I want to be cured all the time? | 再说 谁说我想一直都保持正常了 |
[31:17] | Just want to be able to control the urges, you know? | 我只想能控制那股冲动 |
[31:18] | Yeah, don’t we all. | 我懂 我们都是这样的 |
[31:19] | Anyway, the way I feel, | 总之 我就觉得 |
[31:21] | miracle cures wind up being worse than the disease. | 特效疗法到头来比疾病本身还麻烦 |
[31:24] | That reminds me of Larry’s old joke, remember? | 我想起了拉瑞以前说的笑话 还记得吗 |
[31:27] | “What’s the best way to help a friend quit drinking?” | “帮朋友快速戒酒的最好方式是什么” |
[31:29] | “Tear his arms off.” | “把他的双臂扯下来” |
[31:33] | A shame about Larry, though. | 不过拉瑞的事还真是遗憾啊 |
[31:34] | I really thought he had it figured out this time. | 我真以为他这次能成功 |
[31:38] | This is the subcutaneous drug delivery pump. | 这是皮下给药输液器 |
[31:40] | We extracted it from Mr. Evercroft’s neck. | 我们在埃弗克劳夫先生脖子上取出来的 |
[31:42] | What kind of drugs was it pumping? | 它注射的是什么药 |
[31:44] | Trace amounts of steroids, | 微量类固醇 |
[31:45] | and a mixture of homeopathic herbs and spices. | 还有顺势疗法中各种药的混合剂 |
[31:47] | But nothing illegal | 但没什么违禁药品 |
[31:48] | and nothing that would make the average person go ape, | 也没什么会使普通人发狂 |
[31:50] | so to speak. | 可以这么说 |
[31:52] | What about the serial number? You run that down yet? | 序列号呢 你查过了吗 |
[31:54] | Yeah, its manufactured by Keimarm Industries. | 查过了 是基马姆实业制造的 |
[31:56] | I want to know who ordered them | 我想知道谁订购了这些药 |
[31:57] | – and when they were shipped. – We already made the call. | -是何时发的货 -我们早就打电话问了 |
[31:59] | We’re waiting for them to get back to us. | 正等他们回复呢 |
[32:04] | Yeah. | 你好 |
[32:05] | Nick, it’s me. | 尼克 是我 |
[32:05] | I just got done meeting with a friend of mine who knew Larry. | 我刚见完一个认识拉瑞的朋友 |
[32:09] | He said there were two other guys | 他说还有另外两个人 |
[32:10] | who went to Brinkerhoff with him– | 和他一起去看布林克霍夫了 |
[32:12] | Dan Murray and Alan Evercroft. | 丹·默里和艾伦·埃弗克劳夫 |
[32:14] | – I’m gonna try– – Whoa, whoa. | -我要试试 -等等 |
[32:16] | Did you say Alan Evercroft? | 你刚刚是不是提到艾伦·埃弗克劳夫了 |
[32:18] | Yeah, him and Dan Murray. | 没错 他和丹·默里 |
[32:21] | Alan Evercroft was killed last night. | 艾伦·埃弗克劳夫昨晚被杀了 |
[32:24] | What? | 什么 |
[32:25] | Yeah, we found him dead at the crime scene. | 我们发现他死在犯罪现场 |
[32:27] | He had the same type of pump in his body that Larry did. | 他身体里有和拉瑞同款的输液器 |
[32:29] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[32:31] | That is so not good. | 情况不妙啊 |
[32:33] | I just found out Brinkerhoff sold Larry | 我刚得知布林克霍夫说服拉瑞 |
[32:35] | on some kind of miracle cure. | 使用一种特效疗法 |
[32:37] | Alan Evercroft heard about it from Larry | 艾伦·埃弗克劳夫从拉瑞那里获悉此事 |
[32:39] | and decided he wanted one for himself. | 然后决定自己也去试试 |
[32:41] | – What about the other guy? – Who? Dan Murray? | -还有一个人呢 -谁 丹·默里 |
[32:42] | I don’t know. I mean, I can give him a call. | 我也不清楚 我可以给他打个电话 |
[32:45] | Whatever Brinkerhoff has given these guys | 布林克霍夫给这些人的药 |
[32:47] | is definitely not helping. | 绝对害人不浅 |
[32:48] | We haven’t linked him to the drug pumps yet. | 我们还没把他和输液器联系起来 |
[32:50] | And even if we do, those ingredients are not illegal. | 就算联系起来了 那些成分也都合法 |
[32:53] | It doesn’t mean they’re not bad for us. | 那也不表示对我们就无害了 |
[32:55] | I’ll call you when I know something. | 我有收获了就打你电话 |
[32:59] | Just got another name of a guy who might be on the same drug. | 刚得知可能还有一个人在用同样的药 |
[33:01] | All right, give it to me. | 好的 名字给我 |
[33:02] | Dan Murray. | 丹·默里 |
[33:04] | Hey, Dan, it’s Monroe. | 丹 我是门罗 |
[33:06] | No, monroe, this is Travis– Dan’s brother. | 不 门罗 我是特拉维斯 丹的弟弟 |
[33:10] | Oh, hey, Travis. How are you doing, man? | 特拉维斯 你最近怎么样 |
[33:11] | I’m just calling for Dan. | 我找丹 |
[33:15] | Well, I guess you didn’t know. Um… | 看来你还不知道 |
[33:18] | Dan died. | 丹死了 |
[33:20] | Two days ago. | 就在两天前 |
[33:21] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[33:23] | Yeah, he– he had some issues that we– | 他出了点问题 |
[33:26] | we weren’t really aware of. Uh… | 我们当时都没意识到 |
[33:30] | He was doing real good. | 他那时状况真的很好 |
[33:32] | We thought. Um… | 我们都这样以为 |
[33:36] | But something must have gone wrong. | 但肯定有什么事出了差错 |
[33:38] | We– we don’t even really know what happened. | 我们都不知道发生了什么 |
[33:41] | The neighbors said they heard a horrible sound | 邻居说他们听到一声很可怕的声音 |
[33:44] | coming from his apartment. | 从他公寓里传来 |
[33:46] | By the time they got there, Dan had climbed out the window. | 他们到那的时候 丹已经从窗子里爬出去了 |
[33:50] | He fell. | 他坠楼了 |
[33:52] | To his death. | 就这样死了 |
[33:54] | The police chief in Troutdale | 特劳特代尔的警察局长 |
[33:56] | says Dan Murray apparently killed himself | 说丹·默里明显是把自己的公寓 |
[33:57] | by jumping out of a third-story window | 弄得天翻地覆以后跳出三楼的窗户 |
[33:59] | after tearing up his apartment. | 自杀身亡的 |
[34:00] | Neighbors said it sounded | 邻居们说听起来 |
[34:02] | “like there was a wild animal loose” in his apartment. | 他公寓里”好像有只野兽发了狂” |
[34:04] | They found another drug pump in his neck. | 他们也在他脖子上找到了输液器 |
[34:06] | That’s the third one we’ve found. | 这是我们找到的第三例了 |
[34:09] | Just got a call from Keimarm Industries. | 刚收到基马姆实业的电话 |
[34:11] | They’re the company that manufactured the pumps. | 就是制造这些输液器的公司 |
[34:13] | We know who ordered them? | 我们知道是谁订购了输液器吗 |
[34:14] | A psychiatrist here in Portland– | 波特兰的一位精神病医生 |
[34:15] | Dr. Konstantin Brinkerhoff– three months ago. | 康斯坦丁·布林克霍夫医生三个月前订的 |
[34:19] | How many did he order? | 他定了多少 |
[34:20] | Four. | 四个 |
[34:21] | – You’ve accounted for three? – So far. | -你们现在找到了三个 -目前是的 |
[34:23] | I think you better find out where that fourth one is. | 你们最好查出第四个在哪 |
[34:34] | 设备…彻底失控 引发悲剧… | |
[34:46] | Dr. Brinkerhoff? | 布林克霍夫医生 |
[34:51] | Dr. Brinkerhoff? | 布林克霍夫医生 |
[35:07] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[35:08] | We need to talk. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[35:09] | Sorry, but my office is closed for the day. | 对不起 我今天已经下班了 |
[35:11] | -You need to make– – I’m not here for me. | -你要预约 -我不是来看病的 |
[35:13] | I want to know what you did to my friends. | 我想知道你对我的朋友们做了什么 |
[35:15] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[35:16] | Dan Murray, Alan Evercroft, | 丹·默里 艾伦·埃弗克劳夫 |
[35:19] | and Larry Mackenzie. | 还有拉瑞·麦肯齐 |
[35:21] | What kind of drugs were you pumping into them? | 你到底给他们用了什么药 |
[35:24] | You need to leave. Now. | 你马上离开 |
[35:25] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不会去 |
[35:28] | What you are doing is irresponsible, | 你这么做是极不负责任的 |
[35:30] | and it is a threat to all of us. | 并且对所有人都产生了威胁 |
[35:31] | Look, I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[35:33] | but I really do not have time to discuss this with you. | 但我现在真的没时间跟你讨论这个 |
[35:35] | So if you don’t mind– | 所以 如果你不介意的话 |
[35:36] | They’re all dead because of you. | 他们都被你害死了 |
[35:37] | Your friends struggled. I tried to help them. | 你的朋友活得很挣扎 我只想帮助他们 |
[35:40] | I supplied them with a targeted suppression program, | 我向他们提供了一项针对性抑制治疗 |
[35:43] | one that took it out of their conscious | 这项治疗无论他们有无意识 |
[35:44] | and unconscious control. | 都无法停止 |
[35:45] | That’s your idea of help? | 你就是这么帮助他们的吗 |
[35:47] | They no longer wanted the ability to choose. | 他们已经不想再选择了 |
[35:49] | That’s what was making their lives so difficult. | 正是这些选择才让他们生活得如此艰难 |
[35:50] | They told me all about your group meetings. | 他们告诉了我你们小组会议的所有事情 |
[35:52] | Clearly, you have the same issues. | 很显然 你跟他们有一样的问题 |
[35:54] | Are you…an animal? Or are you a man? | 你是兽是人 |
[35:58] | Of course, I have those issues, man. | 我当然有这些问题 |
[36:00] | We all do. | 人人都有 |
[36:01] | But if you can’t choose, | 但是如果你没有了选择的能力 |
[36:03] | then you’re– you’re neither one– you’re nothing. | 那你就…就什么都不是了 |
[36:05] | The loss of choice is a small price to pay for freedom. | 失去选择能力而获得自由 这代价算小的了 |
[36:08] | Except for the part where they went crazy | 但这不包括让他们失去理智 |
[36:09] | and started killing people! The drugs work. | 开始去杀人 这是药物作用 |
[36:12] | But in my effort to help quickly, | 虽然我很想在测试安全后用药 |
[36:15] | I couldn’t take the time to test them | 但为了能尽早帮到他们 |
[36:16] | as much as I would have liked to. | 我没那么多时间去测试药性 |
[36:17] | So you just thought you’d test it out on them | 所以你就拿他们做试验 |
[36:19] | and hope for the best. | 希望能有好结果 |
[36:23] | The problems seem to start when the dosage drops. | 似乎当用药剂量减少时就会开始出现异常 |
[36:25] | There’s a complementary effect. | 这药有互补作用 |
[36:27] | And the patient goes from– from stable to unstable, | 病人会从稳定到不稳定 |
[36:30] | and becomes…suspended in the middle. | 然后停留在中间阶段 |
[36:33] | But…I fine tuned the formula. | 但是 我稍微调整了一下配方 |
[36:37] | I had hoped that my efforts would prove to be successful. | 我一度希望我的努力会收到成效 |
[36:41] | For all of us. I still do. | 让所有人都满意 我现在也这么希望 |
[36:44] | But, as you can see… | 但是 你也看到了 |
[36:49] | Freedom’s not…easy to achieve. | 想要自由不是那么容易的 |
[36:55] | You have to help me. | 你得帮帮我 |
[36:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:13] | Brinkerhoff! Police! | 布林克霍夫 我们是警察 |
[37:18] | – You okay? – Yeah, but you gotta stop him. | -你没事吧 -没事 你得去拦住他 |
[37:21] | Brinkerhoff’s been using the drugs on himself. | 布林克霍夫自己也用了那药 |
[37:22] | He’s out for blood. | 他出去杀人了 |
[37:23] | He’s on the street. | 他在街上 |
[37:24] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这干什么 |
[37:26] | Uh, he’s a patient. | 他来看病的 |
[37:30] | We got suspect on foot, heading north on park blocks. | 嫌疑人正往公园街区的北部方向逃跑 |
[37:33] | Request backup. We are in pursuit. | 请求支援 我们正在追捕 |
[37:43] | Please, somebody help. We’re being attacked. | 救命啊 我们被袭击了 |
[37:47] | we have a report | 接到报警电话 |
[37:47] | of an attack on 12th and Alder. | 第十二大道和阿尔德大街发生袭击事件 |
[37:50] | That’s gotta be him. | 一定是他 |
[37:56] | It’s bigfoot! | 大脚怪 |
[38:29] | Thank god you’re here. I don’t know what it was, | 谢天谢地你们来了 我不知道那是什么 |
[38:31] | but he grabbed some woman and dragged her into the theater! | 但是他抓了个女人把她拖到剧院里了 |
[38:35] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[39:04] | There. | 在那儿 |
[39:22] | Brinkerhoff? | 布林克霍夫 |
[39:26] | If you can understand me, | 如果你听得到 |
[39:28] | give yourself up. | 投降吧 |
[39:47] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[39:51] | Nick! Behind you! | 尼克 小心后面 |
[39:59] | – Stay with the woman. – Yeah. | -留下照顾这个女人 -好的 |
[40:03] | I got a victim up here on the theater catwalk. | 剧院轻便梯上有一名受害者 |
[40:31] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[40:34] | That’s Dr. Brinkerhoff. | 是布林克霍夫医生 |
[40:36] | No. Did you see it? | 不是 你看到了吗 |
[40:41] | – See what? – His face. | -什么 -他的脸 |
[40:47] | It changed. | 他的脸变了 |
[40:47] | I’m telling you, it was different. | 我跟你说真的 刚刚不是这样的 |
[40:55] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[40:58] | I saw him– I’m telling you, it was different. | 我看到了 真得不一样 |
[41:03] | It just changed! | 他的脸变了 |
[41:04] | Just right there– did you– | 就在刚才 你 |
[41:07] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[41:09] | Did you see him? | 你看到了吗 |
[41:12] | To Larry, Alan, and Dan. | 敬拉瑞 艾伦和丹 |
[41:15] | Maybe they felt like they didn’t know who they were. | 或许他们自己都不知道自己是谁了 |
[41:19] | But we know. | 但我们知道 |
[41:21] | They were our friends. | 他们是我们的朋友 |
[41:28] | The body was identified as that of local author and psychologist | 尸体被证实是当地作家和心理学家 |
[41:32] | Dr. Konstantin brinkerhoff. | 康斯坦丁·布林克霍夫医生 |
[41:35] | So it appears the reports of bigfoot | 关于大脚怪的传闻似乎 |
[41:37] | were nothing more than mass hysteria, | 只是一场集体恐慌 |
[41:39] | as witnesses say Brinkerhoff | 因为目击者声称布林克霍夫发狂时 |
[41:40] | wore a costume mask during his rampage. | 是戴着戏剧面具的 |
[41:42] | – I don’t know. – Back to you, Dylan. | -我不明白 -现场交还给你 迪伦 |
[41:45] | What? | 什么 |
[41:46] | I gathered some hair samples at Thom Carson’s ranch, | 我在托姆·卡森的农场收集了些毛发样本 |
[41:50] | from whatever it was that attacked that horse. | 是属于袭击马的未知生物的 |
[41:52] | I mean, after I saw those people in the woods, | 在看到森林里那些受害者之后 |
[41:54] | I just wanted to make sure. | 我想确定一下 |
[41:56] | And? | 然后呢 |
[41:57] | I took them down to the lab at OHSU | 我把样本带到了俄勒冈医科大学实验室 |
[41:59] | and looked at the DNA. | 进行了DNA测试 |
[42:02] | And what did you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[42:02] | The test results were inconclusive. | 测试结果无法确定 |
[42:04] | The DNA wasn’t human, | 那不是人类的DNA |
[42:05] | but it also couldn’t be matched to any other known species, | 但也无法与其他任何已知物种匹配 |
[42:07] | so– I don’t know. | 所以我也不知道 |
[42:10] | Sometimes tests are wrong. | 有时候测试也会出错 |
[42:13] | Well, yeah, normally I would think that too. | 好吧 通常我也会这么想 |
[42:15] | But, Nick, I checked and rechecked | 但是 尼克 我反复核查了 |
[42:17] | And… | 我 |
[42:20] | All right, I know how weird this is gonna sound, | 好吧 我知道这听起来很奇怪 |
[42:23] | but for the first time in my life, | 但是这是我人生中第一次 |
[42:26] | I’m starting to wonder about things like… | 开始怀疑像大脚怪这样的生物 |
[42:29] | bigfoot. | 是否存在 |
[42:31] | What if– | 如果 |
[42:33] | what if all of the stories we’ve heard, | 如果我们听到的这些故事 |
[42:34] | what if they’re not stories? | 其实并不是故事呢 |
[42:37] | What if they’re real? | 万一他们是真实存在呢 |