时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 血腥的浊流出闸 而四方淳厚的风俗皆已荡然 | |
[01:19] | This is Yates, I need harbor patrol. | 我是叶慈 我这需要海港巡警 |
[01:34] | What the hell? | 这是怎么了 |
[01:38] | Good god. | 天啊 |
[01:45] | – Stowaways? – Yeah. Looks like. | -偷渡客 -看上去像 |
[01:47] | Yeah, but what happened to ’em? | 对 但是到底发生了什么 |
[02:47] | You are the Grimm. | 你就是那个格林 |
[02:48] | You have the coins. | 硬币在你这儿吧 |
[02:50] | Give them to me. | 交出来 |
[02:53] | You killed my parents! | 你杀了我父母 |
[02:59] | Why’d you kill ’em? | 为什么要害他们 |
[03:27] | You find what you’re looking for? | 找到你想要的东西了吗 |
[04:03] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[04:05] | Nicky. | 尼奇 |
[04:07] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[04:10] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[04:36] | There once was a man who lived a life so strange, | 从前有个人过着很怪异的生活 |
[04:39] | it had to be true. | 怪异到无法虚构 |
[04:41] | Only he could see what no one else can– | 只有他能看见其他人看不见的东西 |
[04:45] | the darkness inside, | 人们内心的黑暗 |
[04:46] | the real monster within. | 人们内心真正的猛兽 |
[04:50] | And he’s the one who must stop them. | 而他是阻止这些猛兽的那个人 |
[04:54] | This is his calling. | 这是他的使命 |
[04:56] | This is his duty. | 也是他的责任 |
[04:57] | This is the life of a Grimm. | 这是格林家人的命运 |
[05:13] | How? | 怎么会这样 |
[05:14] | I have to take care of him first. | 我得先解决他 |
[05:17] | He’s one of the men that killed your father. | 他是杀害你父亲的凶手之一 |
[05:22] | With what I put into him, he won’t be out long. | 我刚刚捅他那下子不会让他昏迷太久 |
[05:34] | We have to make sure he was sent by the dragon’s tongue. | 我们得先确认他是为龙舌而来的 |
[05:47] | You could see him for what he is? | 你可以看见他的真身吗 |
[05:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:55] | All right, they’re looking for you. | 他们在找你 |
[05:57] | You’re gonna have– | 你会有… |
[06:06] | Kimura’s in there. | 本村明在里面 |
[06:07] | We got an officer down on the porch. | 有位警官在走廊里受伤了 |
[06:09] | Yeah, we know, paramedics are on their way. | 我们知道 急救人员在赶来的路上 |
[06:11] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[06:14] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[06:23] | – Should we turn him? – Yeah. | -把他翻过来 -好 |
[06:27] | – You shoot him? – No. | -你开枪打了他 -没有 |
[06:29] | He’s got a wound here. You stab him? | 他这里有个伤口 你刺伤了他 |
[06:31] | It must have happened during the fight. | 肯定是搏斗中弄伤的 |
[06:32] | Cuff him. | 拷起来 |
[06:33] | I don’t give a damn about his wound. | 我才不关心他的破伤口呢 |
[06:34] | I don’t want him hurting anybody else. | 只是不想再看到他伤人了 |
[06:37] | Sorry we didn’t get here sooner. | 抱歉来迟了 |
[06:42] | – Was Kimura alone? – Yes. | -本村明是一个人来的 -对 |
[06:45] | Where’s Juliette? | 朱丽叶在哪里 |
[06:46] | – How’s she doing? – She’s in the hospital. | -她还好吗 -她在医院 |
[06:49] | What? | 什么 |
[06:49] | It had nothing to do with kimura. | 和本村明无关 |
[06:51] | She’s in a coma. | 她昏迷了 |
[06:52] | Something to do with an infection. | 说是什么感染 |
[06:54] | They’re still trying to figure it out. | 院方还在观察确认中 |
[06:55] | Look, Nick, we’ve got this covered. | 尼克 这边有我们 |
[06:56] | If you want to go to the hospital– | 如果你想去医院 |
[06:57] | If my being there would help her come out of this, | 如果我去医院能让她醒过来 |
[06:59] | I wouldn’t leave her side, | 我一定寸步不离 |
[07:02] | but there’s nothing I can do. | 但是现在我也无能为力 |
[07:03] | They’re gonna call me when there’s a change. | 如果情况有变 他们会给我打电话 |
[07:05] | Well, at least we got this son of a bitch. | 至少我们抓住了这个混蛋 |
[07:14] | Looks pretty quiet in there. | 看起来挺安静的 |
[07:20] | Cats don’t, like, um, play possum, do they? | 猫都不喜欢装死的 对吧 |
[07:24] | Not with what I gave it. | 闻了我刚给它的那东西就不一定了 |
[07:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:29] | Ready. | 一切就绪 |
[07:30] | Bring me the cat. | 把猫给我 |
[07:50] | What’s supposed to happen? | 会发生什么 |
[07:51] | If it turns yellow, I’ll have a good idea | 如果它变黄了 我就会知道 |
[07:53] | of what the toxin was that infected Juliette. | 朱丽叶中了什么毒 |
[07:56] | If it turns green, there’s still a chance we can help her. | 如果变绿了 那她还有救 |
[08:03] | Hey, what about blue? | 那要是变蓝了呢 |
[08:08] | We have to talk to Nick now. | 马上给尼克打电话 |
[08:20] | Want me to leave a few officers? | 要不要我安排几个警员守在这 |
[08:21] | No, that’s not necessary. We’ve got Kimura. | 没必要 本村明都已经抓起来了 |
[08:24] | Well, get some rest. | 好好休息下 |
[08:25] | Let me know if I can do anything for Juliette. | 要是有什么我能帮到朱丽叶的 尽管开口 |
[08:27] | – I will, thank you. – All right. | -我会的 谢谢 -不谢 |
[08:39] | I need to get to Kimura. | 我得去见本村明 |
[08:47] | Well, that’s not gonna be easy. | 那可绝非易事 |
[08:50] | He’s in police custody now. | 他现在可是在警方手里 |
[08:53] | But at least he’s not going anywhere. | 最起码他跑不掉了 |
[08:54] | You don’t understand him. | 你不了解他 |
[08:57] | I do. I’ve been following him for a long time. | 我了解 我已经追踪他很久了 |
[09:01] | You didn’t want to kill him either, did you? | 你也没打算杀他 对吧 |
[09:03] | No. | 没有 |
[09:05] | I wanted to find out why he killed my parents. | 我只想知道他为什么要杀害我父母 |
[09:10] | He’s the last man alive who knows who betrayed us. | 现在世上只有他知道当初是谁背叛了我们 |
[09:13] | So what, is my dad just gonna come back from the dead too now? | 那又如何 我父亲也能死而复生吗 |
[09:16] | No. He was killed in the crash… | 不 他在车祸中丧生 |
[09:22] | which I guess you know wasn’t an accident. | 我猜你也知道了 那并非意外 |
[09:24] | The police thought it was you who died in the car. | 警方以为另一个死者是你 |
[09:27] | Who died in your place? | 那死的是谁 |
[09:28] | My friend. | 我朋友 |
[09:31] | Gina Serafini. | 吉娜·塞拉菲尼 |
[09:33] | And why was she in the car? | 她怎么会在车里 |
[09:36] | On the night they came for me, I didn’t have much time. | 那晚他们来追杀我 我时间不多 |
[09:40] | You remember your Aunt Marie came to pick you up. | 你还记得是你玛丽姨妈来接你的吧 |
[09:42] | Yeah, I remember everything from that night. | 对 我记得那晚的一切 |
[09:44] | Well, Gina was staying with us. | 吉娜和我们在一起 |
[09:47] | I sent her away with your father, | 我让她和你父亲一起离开 |
[09:48] | thinking they’d get away from whoever was after me, | 以为这样他们就能免遭毒手 |
[09:52] | but they didn’t. | 但是他们没能幸免 |
[09:53] | Why didn’t the police identify the bodies with dental records? | 那警方为什么没拿牙科记录确认尸体身份 |
[09:56] | The killers thought they’d killed a Grimm. | 杀手们认为他们杀了格林家的人 |
[10:01] | They took Gina’s head. | 他们取了吉娜的首级 |
[10:03] | The bodies were so badly burnt, | 尸体烧焦了 |
[10:05] | there was nothing else to identify her with. | 没有其他可以辨识她身份的东西 |
[10:14] | So you just let me think you were dead? | 所以你就顺水推舟让我以为你死了吗 |
[10:16] | It was the only way I could think to protect you. | 这是当时我能想到保护你的唯一方法 |
[10:20] | I have a lot of enemies, Nick. | 我树敌太多了 尼克 |
[10:22] | Did Aunt Marie know you were alive? | 玛丽姨妈知道你还活着吗 |
[10:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:30] | It was safer for you if I was dead. | 我死了 你会更安全 |
[10:41] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[10:48] | Hey, we tried calling, but– | 我们一直在给你打电话 但… |
[10:50] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[10:52] | What the hell happened here? | 这里究竟发生了什么事 |
[10:54] | Kimura. | 是木村 |
[10:55] | Remember that guy I was telling you about? | 记得我跟你提过的那家伙吗 |
[10:57] | Oh, man, he’s still here. | 伙计 他还在这里 |
[11:00] | I can smell him. | 我可以闻出他的味道 |
[11:01] | That’s not a him. | 不是男的 |
[11:03] | That’s a her. | 是女的 |
[11:22] | Stop! | 住手 |
[11:23] | No! | 不 |
[11:25] | Don’t hurt him! | 别伤害他 |
[11:27] | No! No! | 不不 |
[11:29] | No! No! No! Do not hurt him! | 不 不要 千万别伤害他 |
[11:31] | – Stop, stop! – His name is Monroe. | -住手 -他叫门罗 |
[11:33] | – He’s a blutbad! – Yeah, | -他是个狼人 -我知道 |
[11:35] | and Rosalee’s a fuchsbau. | 罗莎莉还是个狐妖呢 |
[11:36] | They’re both my friends. | 他们都是我的朋友 |
[11:37] | Who the hell is this bitch? | 这老娘们又是谁 |
[11:41] | She’s my mother. | 是我妈妈 |
[11:43] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[11:45] | You told me she was– | 你说过她已经… |
[11:47] | I mean, isn’t she supposed to be, like, not so alive? | 我是说她这么生龙活虎的不科学啊 |
[11:50] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 我也这么觉得的 |
[11:51] | I don’t believe what I’m hearing. | 真是不敢相信你说的话 |
[11:53] | Are you friends with them? | 你把他们当朋友 |
[11:54] | And we’re friends with him. | 我们也把他当朋友 |
[11:55] | Yeah, it took a little getting used to for us too, you know? | 开始时我们也花了好一段时间去适应呢 |
[11:58] | Did you know she was coming? | 你知道她会来吗 |
[12:00] | No. | 不知道 |
[12:01] | Juliette is in real danger, Nick, | 朱丽叶现在生死难料 尼克 |
[12:02] | and we don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[12:03] | – Who’s Juliette? – Oh, wow, so you two | -谁是朱丽叶 -看来你们俩 |
[12:06] | really haven’t caught up in any significant way, I guess. | 都还没好好叙过旧 |
[12:09] | Juliette’s my girlfriend. | 朱丽叶是我的女朋友 |
[12:10] | And she’s in a coma because of a hexenbiest. | 一个巫女导致她陷入昏迷 |
[12:12] | The hexenbiest that Nick destroyed | 说起来 尼克还是在我们的 |
[12:13] | with our help, by the way, just, you know, for the record. | 帮助下消灭了那个巫女呢 省得你不知道 |
[12:15] | Nick, the spell is called l’esprit ailleurs. | 尼克 她中了移魂咒 |
[12:17] | Literally spirit elsewhere. | 字面意思就是魂归他处 |
[12:19] | – Oddly apropos. – It causes memory loss | -奇怪又贴切的形容 -它会导致失忆 |
[12:21] | with symptoms similar to dementia. | 症状就和痴呆症类似 |
[12:23] | So it’s imperative that we stop the progression, | 所以我们的当务之急是 |
[12:25] | like, ASAP. Right now. | 立即阻止病情的恶化 |
[12:27] | But we have all the ingredients. | 所有药材都就绪了 |
[12:28] | We have them mixed, and they’re cooking, | 也都充分混合好在熬着了 |
[12:29] | but it takes 16 hours for it to be ready. | 但还要16小时才能完成 |
[12:31] | Well, will it bring her out of the coma? | 那个药能让她醒过来吗 |
[12:33] | It’s way more complicated. | 远没这么简单 |
[12:35] | Our first step is just to stop the memory loss. | 首先我们得阻止她丧失记忆 |
[12:37] | Okay, just do whatever you have to do. | 好吧 尽你所能吧 |
[12:40] | I’m just– I’m so sorry this happened to Juliette. | 真抱歉朱丽叶遇上了这种事 |
[12:42] | And, uh… sort of nice to meet you. | 还是…很高兴见到你的 |
[12:49] | Dude, I gotta be honest, | 老兄 实话告诉你 |
[12:50] | your mother scares the crap out of me, man. | 你老妈快把我吓尿了 |
[12:56] | Look, you two should probably just keep your distance | 在我搞清自己所处的情形之前 |
[12:58] | until I figure out what I’m dealing with in there. | 你们俩就尽量和我保持距离吧 |
[12:59] | Yeah. No. Totally, I mean, family reunions can be brutal. | 我都懂 家人重聚也会很残忍 |
[13:01] | Our last one, we lost two cousins and a sheepdog. | 上次我家团聚时 死了俩表亲和一条牧羊犬 |
[13:04] | – Okay. – I mean, | -好了 -我是说 |
[13:04] | no one missed the cousins, you know, they’re– | 也没人怀念他们 他们… |
[13:45] | This is Juliette. | 这就是朱丽叶吧 |
[13:48] | She’s very pretty. | 长得可真美 |
[13:51] | How long have you been together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[13:56] | Where have you been for 18 years? | 这十八年来 你都在哪里 |
[14:02] | More places than I care to remember. | 地方太多 我都懒得记了 |
[14:05] | Why don’t you try? | 那就试着回想一下 |
[14:08] | I went after those responsible | 我在追杀那些谋害 |
[14:10] | for killing your father and my friend. | 你父亲和我朋友的凶手 |
[14:15] | For 18 years? | 追了整整十八年 |
[14:16] | I had no idea how long it would take | 我不知道这复仇之路会走多远 |
[14:18] | or where it would lead or how many times | 路向何方 也不知道会 |
[14:20] | I’d be misled and deceived. | 走多少弯路 上多少当 |
[14:22] | When I learned about the secret order, the dragon’s tongue, | 当我得知那个秘密指令 龙舌 |
[14:25] | that they were after the coins, | 知道他们在寻找硬币时 |
[14:26] | I knew there was more at stake than just finding the killers. | 我知道有比找出凶手更凶险万分的事 |
[14:29] | I had to deal with the royal families | 我得应付皇室 |
[14:30] | who are trying to regain the control | 他们想重新夺回 |
[14:32] | they had in the last century. | 他们在上世纪时拥有的统治地位 |
[14:34] | A lot of the turmoil in the world today | 当今世上 诸多骚乱 |
[14:36] | is instigated by their agents. | 都是由他们的爪牙煽动的 |
[14:38] | Like the Verrat. | 比如镇反军 |
[14:41] | You’re learning. That’s good. | 你有做功课 不错 |
[14:45] | I wish I could have been the one who taught you. | 真希望这些都是我教给你的 |
[14:47] | When I learned that a Grimm had the coins, | 当我得知硬币在一个格林手中后 |
[14:48] | I was hoping it wasn’t you. | 我希望那不是你 |
[14:50] | I often wonder how I could have | 我常想那晚我为何 |
[14:51] | done things differently that night, but… | 会做出这么反常的事 但… |
[14:56] | Kimura led me to you, and that’s all that matters. | 木村带我找到了你 这才是最重要的 |
[14:59] | What about the coins? | 那些硬币呢 |
[15:01] | They’ve already taken up too much of our lives. | 它们已经毁了太多人了 |
[15:04] | They need to be destroyed. | 一定得销毁它们 |
[15:05] | The sooner you give them to me, the better. | 你越早把它们给我越好 |
[15:07] | It’s the only way I can protect you now. | 这是现在我能保护你的唯一办法了 |
[15:22] | Where’s Adalind? | 爱达玲在哪里 |
[15:23] | Why would you think I know where she is? | 你为什么觉得我会知道她的行踪 |
[15:25] | You’re her mother. | 你是她妈啊 |
[15:26] | Well, that’s a little old-school, even for you. | 即便是你 说这话也显得有点老套啊 |
[15:28] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[15:30] | She played one last little trick. | 走之前还耍了一个小花招 |
[15:31] | She put Nick’s girlfriend in a coma. | 害得尼克的女友陷入昏迷 |
[15:33] | And I care about that why? | 我比较关心她为什么这么做 |
[15:35] | Because it concerns me. | 因为这能影响到我 |
[15:37] | Can you really blame Adalind after what he did to her? | 在他对爱达玲做出种种之后你还要怪爱达玲吗 |
[15:39] | Yes! | 是的 |
[15:41] | She should stay out of things that she does not understand. | 她不懂其中的利害关系 就该离远点 |
[15:44] | Well, maybe you played with her heart | 或许是你过于随意地玩弄了 |
[15:46] | a little too freely, and that confused her. | 她的感情 让她困惑了 |
[15:48] | No, she knew exactly what she was doing. | 不 她非常清楚自己在做些什么 |
[15:50] | Why do you care what happens | 你为什么关心 |
[15:52] | to Detective Burkhardt’s girlfriend? | 伯克哈德警探女朋友的事情 |
[15:54] | Because she ties him here… | 因为她把他拴在这里 |
[15:57] | to Portland, to me. | 拴在波特兰 拴在我身边 |
[15:59] | And if she dies, he could quit the force, he could leave, | 如果她死了 他可能会辞职 离开 |
[16:01] | and I have put too much time and effort into him | 我在他身上付出了大量时间和精力 |
[16:04] | to allow that to happen. | 才走到今天这一步 |
[16:06] | Now, I need to know what Adalind did. | 现在我要知道爱达玲干了些什么 |
[16:11] | A Grimm on his own is dangerous for all of us. | 一个孑然一身的格林对我们所有人都很危险 |
[16:15] | And I’m holding you personally responsible, | 而我认为你对这件事也有责任 |
[16:17] | and believe me, | 相信我 |
[16:19] | You don’t want that. | 你不会想要那种结局的 |
[16:36] | That’s amazing– based on a pair of boots | 真神奇 根据一双靴子 |
[16:38] | you could find out where the guy lived. | 你就能找到那人的住处 |
[16:39] | Yeah. And his cabin is way out there. | 是啊 他的小屋非常偏僻 |
[16:42] | I don’t think Nick could have found it without me. | 没有我尼克肯定找不到 |
[16:45] | You went there with Nick? | 是你跟尼克一起去的 |
[16:47] | I thought you went there with Hank. | 我以为你跟汉克一起去的呢 |
[16:50] | I did. | 是的 |
[16:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:00] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[17:54] | Oh, crap, the toast. | 糟糕 吐司焦了 |
[17:57] | I got it. | 我来 |
[17:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:02] | I was just trying to | 我只是想 |
[18:04] | make you a little… something. | 给你做些…吃的 |
[18:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:08] | For what? | 干嘛道歉 |
[18:09] | A lot of things on that list. | 为很多我该道歉的事 |
[18:13] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[18:15] | Where? | 哪里 |
[18:18] | On my way. | 马上到 |
[18:21] | So I’ve got an investigation. | 有案子 |
[18:23] | Gotta run. | 我得走了 |
[18:29] | You gonna be here when I get back? | 我回来时你还会在吧 |
[18:31] | Yes. | 在 |
[18:42] | Hey. How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[18:45] | All right. | 还行 |
[18:46] | It’s gonna be okay, man. | 会没事的 兄弟 |
[18:48] | Juliette’s gonna come out of it, she’s strong. | 朱丽叶会好起来的 她是个坚强的人 |
[18:50] | Well, I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[18:51] | I am. | 我就是对的 |
[18:53] | I may not be awake, but I’m right. | 我可能不清醒 但一定是对的 |
[19:10] | Who’s the ship registered to? | 这艘船注册在谁的名下 |
[19:11] | Holding company based in Rotterdam. | 总部设在鹿特丹的一家控股公司 |
[19:13] | Oh, it’s a foreign ship. | 境外船只嘛 |
[19:15] | The feds are gonna have jurisdiction. | 联邦政府会享有管辖权 |
[19:16] | – Have they been notified? – Yeah. | -通知他们了吗 -通知了 |
[19:17] | They’re on their way. | 在来的路上了 |
[19:18] | Who reported it? | 谁报的警 |
[19:19] | Harbor master was called last night. | 港务局长昨晚接到电话 |
[19:21] | Three of them went inside. Nobody came out. | 三个人进去了 一个都没出来 |
[19:23] | Bodies weren’t discovered until 6:15 this morning | 今早六点一刻尸体才被 |
[19:26] | by one of the security guards. | 一名保安发现 |
[19:28] | He was pretty shook up by what he saw, | 他被当时的场景吓傻了 |
[19:29] | and I gotta tell you, this one is, uh… | 不得不说 这个… |
[19:33] | Well, I hate to ruin the surprise. | 我不想破坏了惊喜 |
[19:43] | What the hell did this? | 什么东西能干出这种事 |
[19:45] | Something out of my worst nightmare. | 比我经历的最恐怖的噩梦场景还吓人 |
[19:50] | 今晚 这座墙一直保佑着我 但是没有持续太长时间 | |
[19:55] | I don’t think this container was used | 我觉得这集装箱不是用来 |
[19:57] | to lock anyone out. | 阻止人进入的 |
[20:00] | It was used to lock something in. | 是用来把人困在里面的 |
[20:08] | Read the ship’s log, found out the container | 根据航海日志 发现这个集装箱 |
[20:11] | was loaded at the harbor two weeks ago. | 是在两周前到达这个港口的 |
[20:12] | Name on the ship manifest is G.Q.R. industries. | 载货清单上的名字是G.Q.R公司 |
[20:15] | Who are they, and what do they do? | 他们是谁 干什么的 |
[20:17] | It looks like a holding company. | 貌似是家控股公司 |
[20:18] | We don’t know much more than that. | 手头掌握的信息仅此而已 |
[20:20] | We contacted French police. Waiting on a reply. | 已经联系了法国警方 在等回复 |
[20:25] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[20:26] | Sir, the FBI agents are here. | 长官 联邦探员到了 |
[20:28] | Send ’em in. | 带他们进来 |
[20:29] | You know the feds are taking over this, right? | 你们知道这起案子由联邦政府负责 对吧 |
[20:31] | Sir, I think that might be a mistake. | 长官 我觉得不该这样 |
[20:32] | It’s not up to us. | 这不是我们能决定的 |
[20:33] | Just collect whatever you’ve done, | 整理好所有材料 |
[20:34] | pass it to them. | 交接给他们 |
[20:36] | Special agents Kanigher and Durwell, | 特别探员康尼格和德威尔 |
[20:38] | this is Captain Renard, | 这是雷纳德队长 |
[20:39] | Detectives Griffin and Burkhardt. | 格里芬警探和伯克哈德警探 |
[20:41] | Hell of a mess we’re giving you. | 这个棘手的案子就交给你们了 |
[20:43] | Yeah, we just came from down there. | 我们刚从案发现场回来 |
[20:44] | You did a fine job securing the location. | 你们把现场保护得很好 |
[20:46] | Yeah, we appreciate it. What do you got for us? | 很感谢 你们搜集到什么材料了 |
[20:48] | All the prelim we could get. | 所有基本资料都准备好了 |
[20:50] | Look, we might be able to be of some help. | 我们可能需要一些帮助 |
[20:52] | That’s okay, detective, we’ll take it from here. | 没事 警探 接下来的事我们负责 |
[20:55] | We’ve already got a line: security guard’s truck | 我们已经有一条线索了 |
[20:56] | was stolen last night from the docks. | 昨晚保安的卡车在码头被偷了 |
[20:58] | If this killer’s driving it, we’ll get him. | 如果是凶手在驾驶 我们会抓到他 |
[21:00] | Well, I understand that, there are aspects of this ca– | 明白 这件案子有些方面… |
[21:01] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[21:04] | Detective. | 警探 |
[21:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:09] | Gentlemen. | 再会 先生们 |
[21:19] | Here’s how it’s gonna go. | 接下来 事情会这么发展 |
[21:21] | First thing tomorrow, you’ll be arraigned for double homicide. | 明天一早你会被指控双重谋杀罪 |
[21:24] | A few hours after that, you’ll be transferred | 几小时后 你会被移交到 |
[21:26] | to a maximum security facility, | 最高戒备监狱 |
[21:27] | where you will await trial, be found guilty, | 你将在那儿候审 被判有罪 |
[21:30] | and sentenced to death. | 然后判处死刑 |
[21:32] | Now, obviously, I will derive a certain amount of pleasure from that, | 很显然 鉴于我不能亲自动手结果了你 |
[21:34] | seeing as I can’t attend to you myself. | 这样的判决会给我带来极大的快感 |
[21:38] | Then maybe you shouldn’t have arrested me. | 你就不该抓我进来 |
[21:41] | If I’d have gotten to you first, | 如果是我先找到你 |
[21:43] | I wouldn’t have. | 就不会抓你来了 |
[21:45] | Why are you here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[21:50] | I’ve seen the tattoos on your back. | 我看见你背上的纹身了 |
[21:53] | I know who you’re working for. | 我知道你为谁卖命 |
[21:57] | Too bad you didn’t know you were going up against a Grimm. | 真是可悲你都不知道自己的敌人是一个格林 |
[21:59] | So you know what I am. | 看来 你知道我是什么了 |
[22:04] | It would have been better for you. | 如果你知道我是谁 |
[22:05] | Had you known what I am. | 那最好 |
[22:09] | At least now I know who has the coins. | 起码我知道硬币在谁那 |
[22:12] | I would have gotten them. | 本来我能拿到硬币的 |
[22:15] | I knew there was one Grimm. | 我以为只有一个格林 |
[22:17] | I didn’t know there were two. | 没想到竟会有两个 |
[22:44] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[22:45] | I did a little cleaning up. | 我稍微收拾了下屋子 |
[22:49] | Sorry, habit. | 抱歉 习惯了 |
[22:50] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:53] | Hope it’s okay. | 但愿还看过得去 |
[22:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:59] | Hey, look. I’ve been thinking about everything, | 我想了很多事情 |
[23:03] | and… | 所以 |
[23:05] | I think I need to take you somewhere. | 我想带你去个地方 |
[23:16] | I never thought I’d see this again. | 我以为再也见不到这个了 |
[23:23] | You know about this? | 你之前见过吗 |
[23:24] | Marie and I bought this trailer | 我们父亲生病的时候 |
[23:26] | when our dad got sick. | 我和玛丽买了这辆车 |
[23:28] | We needed a place to hide everything | 我们得找地方 |
[23:29] | that had been passed down to us. | 把所有祖传的东西藏起来 |
[23:32] | We had 17 trunks hidden in the basement of our house. | 我们家地下室藏着十七个箱子 |
[23:35] | Who else in our family had this… | 我们家族还有谁有这样的… |
[23:39] | problem? | 问题 |
[23:40] | That I know of? | 据我所知吗 |
[23:42] | Your grandfather, | 你外公 |
[23:44] | Your great-grandmother, and Aunt Marie. | 你曾祖母 还有玛丽姨妈 |
[23:47] | – And Uncle George had it too? – No. | -乔治叔叔也有吗 -没有 |
[23:49] | Not everyone does. | 不是谁都有的 |
[23:51] | In fact, nobody knows when it’s gonna hit them | 其实 在这种技能出现之前或是 |
[23:54] | or even if they’ve got it. | 即便已经拥有了它 当事人也是不知道的 |
[23:55] | Women become aware sooner than men, | 女性要比男性发现的早些 |
[23:57] | but the only thing we know for sure is it’s inherited. | 可我们唯一确信的是那是遗传的 |
[24:16] | There are a lot of people | 有许多人 |
[24:17] | who’d like to get their hands on this stuff. | 想把这些东西占为已有 |
[24:22] | What did you think when you first found out about… | 你第一次发现这一切时 |
[24:26] | you know, all of this? | 是什么感觉 |
[24:27] | I was only ten years old. | 我当时才十岁 |
[24:31] | Your grandfather didn’t even try to protect me, | 你外公都没打算保护我 |
[24:33] | So as soon as the nightmares started, | 恶梦才刚开始 |
[24:34] | he wanted me to know exactly what I was gonna be up against. | 他就想让我认清我要对付的是怎样的敌人 |
[24:42] | I was so scared, I didn’t sleep for months. | 我当时吓坏了 几个月都没睡好 |
[24:45] | When I turned 18, | 我十八岁的时候 |
[24:47] | He took Marie and me on the hunts. | 他就带着我和玛丽捕猎了 |
[24:51] | The first couple were horrifying, | 开始几次我们很害怕 |
[24:52] | but, uh, we quickly realized | 可是 我们很快就明白 |
[24:55] | that we were doing what had to be done. | 这是我们必须做的 |
[25:00] | We spent hours poring over these books. | 我们花了很长时间来研读这些书 |
[25:09] | You know, I– | 你知道 我 |
[25:11] | I never wanted this for you. | 我根本不想让你经历这些 |
[25:12] | It’s not as if you had much of a choice. | 你也是身不由己 |
[25:18] | Lot of history here. | 这些可都带有很多故事呢 |
[25:23] | Your great-great-grandmother Hilda, with this blade, | 你的曾曾祖母希尔达 用这把刀 |
[25:27] | castrated a rotznasig carcaju. | 阉了一个流着鼻涕的狼獾 |
[25:31] | That’s good times. | 真威风 |
[25:35] | You know, this is all very important to us. | 这些对我们都很重要 |
[26:13] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[26:17] | Return them to the island of Zakynthos, | 送回扎金索斯岛去[希腊爱奥尼亚群岛之一] |
[26:18] | where they were forged. | 那是锻造它们的地方 |
[26:19] | It’s the only way to destroy them. | 也是销毁它们的唯一方法 |
[26:23] | So I guess you’ll be leaving. | 看来你又要走了 |
[26:27] | You know what, I guess I understand more now than– | 知道吗 我现在更理解了 |
[26:34] | Look, you know, I have seen a lot of things. | 毕竟我经历了很多事情 |
[26:41] | I mean, I cannot judge the decisions that you had to make. | 所以我不会责怪你所做的决定 |
[26:47] | But you know, I just wish I didn’t have to grow up without you. | 可我真希望这些年你能在我身边 |
[26:52] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[27:09] | Maybe you can help me. | 你或许可以帮我个忙 |
[27:10] | What is it? | 什么忙 |
[27:12] | An investigation I’m working on. | 手头一个案子 |
[27:14] | I want you to look at this. | 我想让你看看这个 |
[27:18] | Where is this? | 这是在哪 |
[27:19] | A container on a cargo ship | 两周前离开勒阿弗尔[法国港口]的一艘货船 |
[27:20] | that left Le Havre two weeks ago. | 所携带的一个集装箱里的 |
[27:22] | Do you know what the scythe means? | 你知道镰刀代表着什么吗 |
[27:24] | Yeah. Reapers. | 知道 是格林猎人 |
[27:26] | And you’ve dealt with one? | 你曾经搞定过一个吗 |
[27:28] | Actually, I’ve dealt with three. | 其实已经搞定三个了 |
[27:30] | Was one of them French? | 其中有法国人吗 |
[27:31] | We didn’t do too much talking. | 我们没说太多的话 |
[27:33] | Then you were the one who returned the heads to Mannheim. | 你就是那个把头送回曼海姆[德国城市]的人 |
[27:35] | You know about that? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:37] | News travels fast. | 好事传千里啊 |
[27:42] | No, I don’t think that is reapers. | 我觉得那不是猎人 |
[27:44] | No, no, no. | 没错 并不是 |
[27:45] | No, something else drew those. | 是其他怪物画的 |
[27:47] | And if it’s what I think it is… | 如果我没记错 |
[27:53] | It’s worse than reapers. | 这比猎人还要可怕 |
[27:54] | I hope I’m wrong about this. | 但愿我记错了 |
[28:04] | Were there any puncture wounds? | 尸体上有刺伤吗 |
[28:07] | There were a lot of wounds. | 有很多伤口 |
[28:14] | We need to go. | 我们得去一趟 |
[28:17] | Well, what about the coins? | 那硬币该怎么办 |
[28:18] | Just put them away. | 先放起来 |
[28:20] | I need to see the bodies. | 我要看一下尸体 |
[28:30] | Hold on. | 停手 |
[28:35] | As you can see, your friends in the resistance | 你看看 你的那些反叛运动的朋友们 |
[28:37] | aren’t helping you, so why are you helping them? | 根本没有帮你 你还帮他们干什么 |
[28:41] | I personally hate to resort to such medieval methods | 我很不乐意对你动用这些中世纪的酷刑 |
[28:44] | and would much prefer you join me for supper. | 倒是希望能和你共进晚餐 |
[28:46] | We’re having a very nice lafite, | 这有非常美味的红酒 |
[28:48] | And I’d like to toast your health. | 我想为你的健康干杯 |
[28:50] | All you have to do is give us their names, | 只要你把他们的名字供出来 |
[28:55] | and you will walk out of here. | 然后你就可以走出去了 |
[28:57] | Well, maybe crawl out now, but at least you’ll be out. | 现在可能是爬出去 不过至少你自由了 |
[29:02] | Why don’t you think about that while I take this call? | 你不如趁我接电话的工夫 好好考虑一下 |
[29:05] | Bonjour, mon ami. How was the voyage? | 你好 我的朋友 旅途还算愉快吗 |
[29:09] | Tres bien. I have seen him. | 还不错 我看到他了 |
[29:12] | And? | 然后呢 |
[29:14] | It will be over soon. | 很快一切就能结束了 |
[29:15] | The families will be very pleased. | 王室听到这个消息会很高兴的 |
[29:18] | I am on the phone! | 爷在打电话呢 |
[29:25] | Is there anything else that you need? | 你还有什么需要吗 |
[29:27] | No. | 没有 |
[29:28] | I’ll call you when it is done. | 事成之后我再打你电话 |
[29:29] | I’ll look forward to it. | 等你的好消息 |
[29:46] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[29:48] | I have a list. | 我有张清单 |
[29:54] | 铁杉根 2块 没药树脂 蛇妖油 6盎司 绿脓杆菌 毛蕊花 阿拉伯树胶 | |
[29:59] | I have everything except for the pseudomonas aeruginosa. | 除了绿脓杆菌其他都有货 |
[30:03] | I need it. | 绿脓杆菌不能少 |
[30:04] | It might take me a couple of days to– | 可能要花上几天 |
[30:08] | Now would be better. | 现在好办多了吧 |
[30:10] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力 |
[30:13] | Give me a call when you have it. | 有货了打我电话 |
[30:16] | I’ll give you my number. | 我给你留号码 |
[30:28] | This is the security guard, and the killer stole his truck, | 这就是那个保安 凶手偷了他的卡车 |
[30:30] | and I want to warn you, it’s a little rough. | 事先警告你 尸体有点惨不忍睹 |
[30:34] | Or not. | 当我没说 |
[30:39] | You know what this is? | 你知道是什么干的吗 |
[30:45] | Something with teeth this big? | 有这么大牙齿的东西 |
[30:48] | There’s not a lot of choices. | 一共也没几种 |
[30:50] | – Is it the– – Mauvais dentes. | -这是 -恶齿怪 |
[30:53] | From what our ancestors wrote, | 根据我们祖先的记载 |
[30:55] | it’s a vicious killing machine. | 它简直就是凶残的杀戮机器 |
[30:57] | One of them can wipe out an entire village, | 单枪匹马就能血洗整条村 |
[30:59] | but you better be careful. | 你最好小心点 |
[31:00] | Mauvais dentes is like a cat. | 恶齿怪像猫一样 |
[31:02] | He’ll watch, he’ll wait. | 他会观察 等待时机 |
[31:05] | If he figures out you’re coming after him, | 一旦他察觉你在追踪他 |
[31:07] | he’ll do something to draw you in. | 便会想方设法骗你入局 |
[31:14] | This is Monroe. | 门罗打来的 |
[31:18] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[31:19] | It’s me and Rosalee. We’re in the shop. | 我和罗莎莉在一起 我们在店里 |
[31:20] | Weird thing just happened. | 刚才发生了一件怪事 |
[31:23] | I just got an order from a Hexenbiest. | 我刚接到一份巫女的订单 |
[31:25] | And the few things on her list | 有几种她清单上的东西 |
[31:27] | are the same that we’re using for Juliette. | 和我们正给朱丽叶配的一模一样 |
[31:29] | So we looked it up in a couple of Rosalee’s books, | 我们在罗莎莉的书上查了下 |
[31:30] | and we think we figured out what she’s doing. | 差不多弄清楚她要做什么了 |
[31:32] | It’s a wake-up potion for somebody in Juliette’s condition. | 这个药剂能唤醒朱丽叶那种症状的病人 |
[31:35] | – I mean, this could just be a coincidence, but– -Totally. | -可能只是巧合 但是 -很有可能 |
[31:38] | We thought we should tell you anyway. | 我们觉得不管怎样都该告诉你 |
[31:39] | Well, who was it? | 那人是谁 |
[31:40] | I didn’t get a good look at her, | 我没见着她 |
[31:41] | but Rosalee got her number, didn’t you? | 但罗莎莉有她的号码 对吧 |
[31:43] | – Yeah. – Okay, give it to me, | -是的 -给我号码 |
[31:44] | I can get her address from her number. | 我就能查出她的住址 |
[31:46] | -503 -503-555-0138 – It’s 503- – It’s 503-555-0138. | |
[31:57] | – What did you find out? – Adalind’s gone, | -有什么发现 -爱达玲走了 |
[32:00] | I don’t know where. | 我不知道她去哪了 |
[32:02] | Obviously, she doesn’t want anybody to find her. | 显然她不想让任何人找到她 |
[32:05] | But there may be a way to reverse | 不过她对朱丽叶做的事 |
[32:07] | what she’s done to Juliette. | 也许还有挽回的余地 |
[32:08] | Good. Then do it. | 很好 那就去做 |
[32:10] | It’s not the preparation that concerns me. | 准备工作难不倒我 |
[32:12] | It’s how it’s given to her. | 麻烦的是怎么给药 |
[32:13] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[32:14] | Not “what”. Who. | 不是”什么” 是”谁” |
[32:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:19] | How badly do you want to wake this sleeping beauty up? | 你有多想唤醒这位睡美人 |
[32:33] | Right. Hexenbiest. | 对了 巫女 |
[32:36] | Where’s Adalind? | 爱达玲在哪 |
[32:40] | I said, where’s your daughter? | 我问你 你女儿在哪 |
[32:42] | You’re the Grimm who destroyed her. | 你就是那个毁了她的格林 |
[32:43] | And I’m the Grimm who’s gonna destroy you | 如果你不告诉我她在哪 |
[32:45] | if you don’t tell me where she is. | 我会连你一起毁了 |
[32:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:48] | We haven’t spoken since that night. | 自那晚之后我们就再也没说过话了 |
[32:50] | Don’t you need a warrant to be doing this, detective? | 这么做不需要搜查令吗 警探 |
[32:53] | If I was here as a cop, yeah. | 如果我是以警察的身份出现的话 的确需要 |
[32:54] | She is not here. | 她不在这里 |
[32:55] | I have no reason to protect her anymore. | 我没必要再保护她了 |
[32:57] | Well, then find her, | 那就找她出来 |
[32:58] | or things are gonna get a little dangerous here for you. | 不然你就要自身难保了 |
[33:02] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[33:03] | I’m sorry. I must have done it badly. | 抱歉 我一定是说得太委婉了 |
[33:05] | I thought I made myself pretty obvious. | 我还以为我已经表达得很明确了 |
[33:09] | If Juliette dies… | 如果朱丽叶死了 |
[33:13] | you’re done. | 你也死定了 |
[33:24] | She said she doesn’t know where Adalind is. | 她说她不知道爱达玲在哪 |
[33:27] | Did you threaten to kill her? | 你有没有威胁要杀了她 |
[33:28] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[33:29] | Want me to take a crack at her? | 要我再去试试吗 |
[33:30] | No, she’s telling me the truth. | 不用了 她说的是实话 |
[33:32] | I didn’t think that was possible for a Hexenbiest. | 我可不觉得巫女会说实话 |
[33:35] | Was she involved in trying to kill Aunt Marie? | 她有参与杀害玛丽阿姨吗 |
[33:37] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知 没有 |
[33:38] | The only person I saw was Adalind. | 我只看到爱达玲一个 |
[33:40] | Why would she try to kill her? | 她为什么要杀她 |
[33:42] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:45] | – What? – Before she died, | -怎么了 -临死之前 |
[33:47] | did Aunt Marie give you anything? | 玛丽阿姨给过你什么吗 |
[33:49] | Yeah. | 给过 |
[33:50] | A key. | 一把钥匙 |
[33:52] | I have no idea what it’s for, | 我不知道是什么锁的钥匙 |
[33:53] | it doesn’t open anything in the trailer, but… | 拖车里任何一把锁都不匹配 但是… |
[33:57] | the sides of it make a… | 它的侧面是… |
[33:59] | Map. | 地图 |
[34:02] | Where is it? | 钥匙在哪 |
[34:18] | 不能让他们接近木村 也别让王室知道这件事 | |
[34:30] | I only discovered these by accident | 有次我不小心洒出些墨水 |
[34:32] | when I spilled some ink. | 才碰巧发现这个的 |
[34:47] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[34:47] | Oh, damn! | 该死 |
[34:53] | Okay, that was cool. | 好吧 这招很酷 |
[35:00] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[35:03] | A page from one of the first diaries ever kept by one of us. | 我们族人留传下来的最早的日记中的一页 |
[35:07] | You see, legend has it that there are seven keys. | 传说共有七把钥匙 |
[35:11] | Seven? | 七把 |
[35:11] | Forged by the knights who fought | 由第四次十字军东征时 |
[35:13] | for the seven royal families in the Fourth Crusade. | 效命于七个王室的骑士们所铸造 |
[35:16] | Now, when you put the maps together, | 将这些小地图拼在一起 |
[35:19] | they make one big map, | 就构成了一幅大地图 |
[35:21] | leading to the location where the knights | 上面指出了骑士们的藏宝点 |
[35:24] | hid the precious wealth they took from Constantinople | 那里藏着他们劫烧君士坦丁堡后 |
[35:26] | after they sacked and burned it. | 所夺来的宝贵财富 |
[35:28] | Those knights are our ancestors. | 那些骑士就是我们的祖先 |
[35:32] | What–so they worked for the seven royal families. | 什么 这么说他们听命于七个王室 |
[35:35] | Some of them did. Well, they needed us. | 有些人是 王室需要我们 |
[35:37] | So the wesen fought for the royals? | 格林生物也是为王室效命的 |
[35:40] | Yes, and the royals needed the Grimms to control them, | 没错 王室需要格林来控制他们 |
[35:43] | as they do now, but there was one thing in the treasure | 现在也是 可在骑士们埋藏的宝物中 |
[35:46] | the knights hid. | 有一样东西 |
[35:47] | There was one thing that was more powerful | 它拥有的巨大能量 |
[35:50] | than anything anyone had ever seen. | 是任何人都闻所未闻的 |
[35:54] | If the royal families got ahold of it, | 如果落在王室手上 |
[35:57] | they could control the world. | 他们就能统治天下 |
[36:00] | Okay, so nothing really big. | 好吧 也没什么好紧张的 |
[36:03] | I guess they hid this thing pretty well? | 这东西应该藏得很好吧 |
[36:05] | Sure, yeah. | 那是当然 |
[36:06] | They made a map, they cut it into seven pieces, | 他们制作了一幅地图 将其分成七份 |
[36:08] | and they gave each knight a key. | 然后给每个骑士一把钥匙 |
[36:12] | What was so powerful? | 什么东西这么威力无穷 |
[36:14] | I wish I knew. | 我也想知道 |
[36:15] | This is the only page left of the diary. | 这是那本日记仅存的一页 |
[36:18] | The rest was destroyed in the wesen wars of 1285. | 其余的在1285年格林生物大战中毁了 |
[36:21] | Okay, now I have a headache. | 现在我有点头疼了 |
[36:24] | Nick… | 尼克… |
[36:27] | They know you have the key. | 他们知道钥匙在你手上 |
[36:29] | – Who? – The royal families. | -谁 -王室 |
[36:31] | They’re the only ones powerful enough | 只有他们才有能力 |
[36:32] | to send the mauvais dentes. Now my guess is, | 派出恶齿怪 据我猜测 |
[36:35] | they want the key, and they want you dead. | 他们想得到钥匙并置你于死地 |
[36:41] | How would they know I have a key? | 他们怎么知道我有钥匙 |
[36:42] | I haven’t shown it to anyone. | 我没拿给别人看过 |
[36:44] | There must be somebody in Portland who knows. | 在波特兰肯定有人知道了 |
[36:47] | I think we have to get to Kimura | 我们得去找木村 |
[36:49] | because he might give us the connection. | 他也许能提供一点线索 |
[36:50] | We need to talk to him. | 我们要和他谈谈 |
[36:51] | You cannot go to the precinct. | 你不能去警局 |
[36:53] | No, but you can. | 我不行 但你可以 |
[37:01] | Food. | 放饭了 |
[37:33] | This is special agent Kanigher. | 我是特别探员康尼格 |
[37:35] | I have information about the case you’re working on. | 我能为你手头的案子提供点信息 |
[37:38] | The security guard’s stolen pickup truck you’re looking for | 那个保安遭窃的小货车 |
[37:41] | is at the lumber mill on St. Helen’s Road. | 就在圣海伦路的木材厂 |
[37:43] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[37:46] | A concerned citizen. | 一个有心的公民 |
[38:01] | There’s the truck. | 货车在那儿 |
[38:03] | Just where he said it would be. | 就在他说的地方 |
[38:13] | Is he in the vehicle? | 他在车里吗 |
[38:14] | – No. – I see him. He’s inside. | -不在 -我看到他了 在里面 |
[38:18] | FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[38:20] | Get over here! | 过来 |
[38:21] | I am the one who called you. | 是我打电话通知你们的 |
[38:23] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[38:27] | Waiting for you. | 等你们 |
[38:28] | Take out your identification. | 请出示身份证明 |
[38:30] | I’m sorry, I don’t have any. | 抱歉 我没有 |
[38:32] | Put your hands on your head. Turn around. | 抱头 转身 |
[38:35] | D’accord. | 没问题 |
[38:46] | Doucement. | 悠着点 |
[39:00] | Oh, no. Oh, no. Guards! Come on, open this cell! | 糟了 警卫 快来 把牢房门打开 |
[39:04] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[39:05] | Guards, move! | 警卫 快点 |
[39:13] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[39:15] | Kimura’s dead. | 木村死了 |
[39:16] | In police custody? | 在警局拘留所 |
[39:17] | Somebody got to him. | 有人先下手为强了 |
[39:26] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[39:26] | Detective, it’s Agent Kanigher. | 警探 我是康尼格探员 |
[39:30] | What’s wrong? | 什么事 |
[39:31] | I’m in the old lumber mill out on St. Helen’s Road. | 我在圣海伦路的废弃木材厂 |
[39:34] | I know it. What do you need? | 我知道那地方 你要干什么 |
[39:36] | He killed my partner. | 他杀了我的搭档 |
[39:37] | He said if you don’t come, alone, he’s gonna kill me. | 他说如果你不独自前来 就要杀了我 |
[39:43] | Detective, he’s gonna– | 警探 他要… |
[39:53] | The mauvais dentes killed an FBI agent. | 那个恶齿怪杀了一个联邦调查局探员 |
[39:55] | He’s got another, waiting for me. | 他抓了另一个 正等我过去 |
[40:00] | He’s drawing you in. | 他在诱使你过去 |
[40:01] | Let’s not keep him waiting. | 那就别让他久等了 |
[40:14] | He’s got the agents inside the building. | 他把那两个探员关在厂房里 |
[40:16] | That doesn’t mean he’ll be there. | 但不表示他还在那儿 |
[40:19] | He’ll want you to get close. | 他希望你越靠近越好 |
[40:20] | I don’t know how, but he will try to deceive you. | 我不知道具体如何 但他会设法骗你 |
[40:23] | He won’t be predictable. | 你永远预料不到他的下一步 |
[41:51] | – Yeah? – Nick, | -怎么了 -尼克 |
[41:52] | we got the stuff for Juliette, okay? | 朱丽叶的药方都配齐了 |
[41:53] | It’s ready, but it’s, like, unstable or something, | 虽说准备好了 但也不能保证万无一失 |
[41:56] | and it’s only gonna be good for, like– | 只要45分钟左右 |
[41:58] | another 45 more minutes, give or take, | 就会有药效 |
[42:00] | and if we don’t make it, we have to start from scratch. | 如果没成功 就得从头再来 |
[42:02] | Just meet us at the hospital, okay? | 到医院和我们碰面 好吗 |
[42:04] | We’re leaving right now. | 我们现在就出发了 |
[42:06] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶到 |
[42:07] | Nick, what’s wrong? | 尼克 发生什么事了 |
[42:09] | Can’t get into it right now. | 现在没法细说 |