时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Grimm… | 《格林》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Oh, you seem to have the touch. | 她好像很喜欢你的抚摸 |
[00:06] | I’m so sorry. Are you Okay? | 真抱歉 你还好吗 |
[00:07] | I need to know what Adalind did. | 我要知道爱达玲干了些什么 |
[00:09] | Why do you care what happens to Detective Burkhardt’s girlfriend? | 你为什么关心伯克哈德警探女朋友的事情 |
[00:12] | Juliette is in real danger, Nick, | 朱丽叶现在生死难料 尼克 |
[00:13] | and we don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[00:14] | A Grimm on his own is dangerous for all of us. | 一个孑然一身的格林对我们所有人都危险 |
[00:17] | Who the hell is this bitch? | 这老娘们又是谁 |
[00:22] | She’s my mother. | 是我妈妈 |
[00:24] | mauvais dentes-it’s a vicious killing machine. | 恶齿怪 简直就是凶残的杀戮机器 |
[00:26] | One of them can wipe out an entire village. | 单枪匹马就能血洗整条村 |
[00:32] | Special agents Kanigher and Durwell, | 特别探员康尼格和德威尔 |
[00:34] | This is Captain Renard, | 这是雷纳德队长 |
[00:35] | Detectives Griffin and Burkhardt. | 格里芬警探和伯克哈德警探 |
[00:37] | We might be able to be of some help. | 我们可以提供一些帮助 |
[00:38] | That’s okay, detective. We’ll take it from here. | 没事 警探 接下来的事我们负责 |
[00:40] | – What’s wrong? – I’m in the old lumber mill. | -什么事 -我在废弃木材厂 |
[00:42] | If you don’t come alone, | 如果你不独自前来 |
[00:44] | he’s gonna kill me. | 他就要杀了我 |
[00:47] | 如果有一个心地纯洁的男人爱上她 就可以把她唤醒 | |
[03:12] | I don’t think Nick’s here. | 看来尼克还没到 |
[03:13] | How much time do we have left? | 我们还有多长时间 |
[03:14] | – 20 minutes. – Okay. | -二十分钟 -好的 |
[03:16] | That’s enough time. He’ll be here. | 时间够了 他会来的 |
[03:18] | I’m sure he’s on his way. | 我相信他已经在路上了 |
[03:19] | I mean, he’s gotta be on his way by now. | 我是说 他也该在路上了 |
[03:22] | This is sort of high on his list of priorities, you know? | 这对他来说是头等大事 |
[03:26] | What the hell else could he be doing? | 不然他还能干什么去 |
[04:06] | My stomach is starting to ache. | 我开始胃疼了 |
[04:08] | We’re running out of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[04:09] | That’s why my stomach is starting to ache. | 所以我才开始胃疼 |
[04:11] | We’ll have to start all over. | 我们要从头来过了 |
[04:12] | Look, I’m sure it’s nothing. | 肯定不会出事 |
[04:13] | I’m sure he’s just… | 相信他只是… |
[04:15] | spending a little quality time with his mother. | 正和妈妈享受天伦之乐呢 |
[04:25] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[04:28] | Two? | 两个格林 |
[04:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:30] | Kind of a surprise to me too. | 我也有点吃惊 |
[04:31] | Who told you about my son? | 我儿子的事是谁告诉你的 |
[04:34] | Nobody told me about you. | 没人告诉我他还有个妈妈 |
[04:42] | – You okay? – I’m ok. I saw it coming. | -你没事吧 -没事 我料到了 |
[05:16] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得赶紧走了 |
[05:17] | We’ve got to find out who sent him. | 我们得找到他的幕后主使 |
[05:19] | I need to get to Juliette. | 我要去朱丽叶那里 |
[05:20] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[05:24] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[05:28] | There once was a man | 从前有个人 |
[05:29] | who lived a life so strange | 过着很怪异的生活 |
[05:31] | It had to be true. | 怪异到无法虚构 |
[05:34] | Only he could see what no one else can. | 只有他能看见其他人看不见的东西 |
[05:37] | The darkness inside. | 人们内心的黑暗 |
[05:39] | The real monster within. | 人们内心真正的猛兽 |
[05:42] | And he’s the one who must stop them. | 而他是阻止这些猛兽的那个人 |
[05:46] | This is his calling. | 这是他的使命 |
[05:48] | This is his duty. | 也是他的责任 |
[05:50] | This is the life of a grimm. | 这是格林家人的命运 |
[06:02] | It’s losing colors. | 药已经开始褪色了 |
[06:04] | – What does that mean? – It means we only have a few minutes left. | -这意味着什么 -意味着只剩几分钟了 |
[06:07] | Okay, we have to do it ourselves. | 我们得靠自己了 |
[06:09] | How do we get into her room? | 我们怎么进入她的病房呢 |
[06:10] | I don’t know. Just go for it. | 我哪知道 只管去就是了 |
[06:18] | Nick, we have to go now. | 尼克 时间不多了 |
[06:22] | I guess you’ve been kind of busy. | 估计你又在忙别的事吧 |
[06:25] | Six drops in each eye, | 每只眼睛滴六滴 |
[06:27] | and shake it well before you do it. | 用前摇匀 |
[06:29] | How long before it takes effect? | 药效要多久开始奏效 |
[06:31] | We won’t know until she wakes up. | 在她醒过来之前没法知道 |
[06:32] | And how long will that take? | 那她要多久才能醒 |
[06:33] | Nick, this won’t wake her up. | 尼克 这药不会让她醒过来 |
[06:34] | This will only stop her memory loss. | 只能停止她的记忆流失 |
[06:36] | Okay, guys, we gotta hurry here. | 好了 我们要抓紧了 |
[06:46] | You’re not allowed in here. | 你们不可以进来 |
[06:47] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[06:48] | – Who are you? – Don’t argue. | -你们是谁 -别废话 |
[06:50] | I’m calling the doctor. | 我要叫医生过来了 |
[06:52] | Shake the bottle, Nick. | 摇一摇药瓶 尼克 |
[06:54] | Six in each eye. No more. | 每只眼睛六滴 不能多 |
[06:55] | No less. | 也不能少 |
[06:56] | Page Dr. Yarrick. | 呼叫雅瑞克医生 |
[06:59] | Dr. Yarrick to ICU. | 请雅瑞克医生到重症监护病房 |
[07:01] | Dr. Yarrick to ICU. | 请雅瑞克医生到重症监护病房 |
[07:07] | Her eye’s black. | 她眼睛变成黑色了 |
[07:07] | Just do it. | 赶紧滴吧 |
[07:22] | What the hell do you mean, they just walked in? | 什么叫他们就这么走进去了 |
[07:24] | – They forced their way in. – Okay. Here it comes. | -他们擅闯病房 -得了 他们来了 |
[07:25] | – I had no choice. – I’ll handle it. | -我也没办法 -我来处理吧 |
[07:27] | You look like you’re about to kill somebody. | 你看起来像要杀人似的 |
[07:30] | – How’s this? – Excuse me. | -这样呢 -打扰一下 |
[07:31] | A little better. | 好点了 |
[07:33] | What’s he doing to her? | 他在对病人做什么 |
[07:34] | Hey, take it easy. He’s a cop, okay? | 别紧张 他是警察 |
[07:36] | I don’t care if he’s the president. | 他是总统也没用 |
[07:36] | He’s not a damn doctor, and that’s not his patient. | 他不是医生 她也不是他的病人 |
[07:39] | Now, move out of my way. | 赶紧给我让开 |
[07:39] | I’m really sorry that we have to do this. | 很抱歉 我们必须这样做 |
[07:41] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是哪根葱 |
[07:42] | Hey, hey, doc, can we talk? | 医生 我们聊聊好吗 |
[07:44] | That guy in there is her fiance. | 那个人是病人的未婚夫 |
[07:47] | This has been kind of a traumatic experience, | 这件事对他打击很大 |
[07:50] | so I wouldn’t bother him right now if I were you. | 如果我是你 我就不会打扰他 |
[07:54] | I’m his mother. | 我是他母亲 |
[07:55] | If you have a problem with my son, | 如果想找我儿子的麻烦 |
[07:57] | you’ll have to deal with me. | 先过了我这关再说 |
[08:02] | I’m calling security. | 我去叫保安 |
[08:07] | – Security to ICU. – I think we should go. | -保安请到重症监护室 -我们该走了 |
[08:09] | Security to ICU, stat. | 保安请马上到重症监护室 |
[08:21] | – Yeah. – It’s me. | -你好 -是我 |
[08:23] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[08:24] | I’m at the hospital with Juliette. | 我在医院陪朱丽叶 |
[08:26] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[08:28] | Pretty much the same. | 还是老样子 |
[08:30] | We got a bad one. | 有件棘手的案子 |
[08:31] | I’m at the lumber mill on St. Helen’s Road. | 我在圣海伦路的木材厂 |
[08:33] | Three bodies, two of ’em FBI. | 有三具尸体 两具是联邦探员的 |
[08:36] | And we know ’em. | 我们还认识他们 |
[08:37] | On my way. | 我马上就来 |
[08:41] | Look, I’ve got a homicide. | 我得处理一件凶杀案 |
[08:42] | Can you take my mom back to my place? | 你们能把我妈送回家吗 |
[08:45] | Uh, yeah, I guess. | 我想可以吧 |
[08:48] | As long as, you know, she’s okay with that. | 只要她没意见就成 |
[08:53] | I’m okay with that. | 我没意见 |
[08:56] | Okay, I guess, you know, we’re good to go then. | 那我们就动身吧 |
[08:58] | You go take care of the dead. | 你去处理凶杀案 |
[08:59] | And, uh… | 然后… |
[09:04] | We three will all just go on living. | 我们仨就一路生龙活虎地走吧 |
[09:15] | Get the prints on the John Doe. | 去采集无名死者的指纹 |
[09:16] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[09:22] | What have we got? | 什么情况 |
[09:22] | It’s a big, fat federal mess. | 牵扯到联邦政府的极其复杂的情况 |
[09:24] | – Bodies? – Inside. | -尸体呢 -在里面 |
[09:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:28] | Yeah. Why? | 没事 怎么了 |
[09:29] | Were you in another fight? | 你又跟人干架了吗 |
[09:30] | You look worse than you did last night. | 看上去比昨晚还糟 |
[09:32] | Yeah, it always looks worse the second day. | 第二天总会看起来更糟糕 |
[09:44] | So… how you like Portland? | 你觉得波特兰怎么样 |
[09:52] | How long have you known my son? | 你认识我儿子多久了 |
[09:57] | Well, um, boy, almost a year, I guess. | 好家伙 大概快一年了吧 |
[10:01] | It’s weird. | 挺奇怪的 |
[10:03] | I feel like it was just yesterday | 恍如昨日之事 |
[10:04] | I was crashing through my window to… | 我从自家窗户里冲出来… |
[10:08] | Um, introduce myself to him. | 向他做自我介绍 |
[10:15] | He trusts you. | 他信任你 |
[10:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:21] | He does. | 确实如此 |
[10:24] | And I trust him. | 我也信任他 |
[10:26] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:31] | Three bodies. | 三具尸体 |
[10:33] | Two of them are the FBI agents you turned your case over to. | 其中两个正是接手你们案子的那两个联邦探员 |
[10:36] | One of them’s hanging in the other room. | 他们中的另一个吊在别的房里 |
[10:37] | Do the Feds know yet? | 联邦政府知道了吗 |
[10:38] | I just made the call. | 我刚打过电话 |
[10:40] | Wanted to see what we were dealing with first. | 想先来看看这里的情况 |
[10:42] | No identity on the third vic. | 无法确认第三个受害者的身份 |
[10:44] | Hopefully we can tag him with prints. | 但愿能通过指纹获取身份 |
[10:45] | Who found the bodies? | 是谁发现尸体的 |
[10:46] | One of our units saw the car, | 局里的同僚看见那辆车 |
[10:47] | thought it was abandoned, pulled in for a routine check. | 以为是遗弃车辆 就对其进行例行检查 |
[10:50] | Ran the plates. Car registered to the Feds. | 查了车牌 发现登记在联邦政府名下 |
[10:53] | Did a walk-through, found the festivities. | 在做初步排查时 发现了尸体 |
[10:55] | Doesn’t appear to have any bullet wounds. | 没有发现任何枪伤 |
[10:57] | It all looks very physical. | 现场太惨烈了 |
[10:58] | Looks like somebody chewed off her hand. | 看来有人咬掉了她的手 |
[11:00] | Must have been a hell of a fight. | 一定经历了一番殊死搏斗 |
[11:02] | I guess that’s the John Doe. | 那个就是无名死者吧 |
[11:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:07] | – How you feeling? – I’m okay. | -你感觉如何 -没事啊 |
[11:09] | I hurt just looking at you. | 我光是看着你就觉得疼 |
[11:12] | Feds are here. | 联邦探员来了 |
[11:12] | Captain. | 队长 |
[11:15] | – Bring ’em up. – Copy that. | -带他们进来 -收到 |
[11:17] | You have a 9-mil shell over here. | 在这里找到一个9毫米口径弹壳 |
[11:19] | Somebody fired a shot. | 有人开了一枪 |
[11:28] | Probably one of the agents got off a shot. | 也许是其中一位探员开的枪 |
[11:30] | Are you taking evidence? | 你在采集证据吗 |
[11:31] | No, just prints and photos. | 没有 只采了指纹 拍了照片 |
[11:33] | Otherwise, we’re staying out of the way. | 另外 我们不得插手这案子 |
[11:34] | Mark it. | 知道了 |
[11:37] | And where’s Agent Durwell? | 德威尔探员在哪里 |
[11:39] | This way. | 这边走 |
[11:47] | You see something? | 你有新发现吗 |
[11:49] | No. Thought I did. | 没有 我看错了 |
[11:52] | Captain Renard? | 雷纳德队长 |
[11:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:55] | Special Agents Lofthouse and Kosloski. | 特别探员洛夫特豪斯和考斯洛斯基 |
[11:57] | Detectives Burkhardt– | 伯克哈德警探 |
[11:58] | You know what the hell happened here? | 你们知道这里到底发生了什么事吗 |
[11:59] | We were kind of hoping you’d tell us. | 还指望你们能告诉我们呢 |
[12:01] | All we know is they were working a case | 我们只知道他们在处理 |
[12:02] | they took over from you. | 从你们那里接手的案子 |
[12:03] | We gave ’em everything we had, | 我们把所有资料都给了他们 |
[12:05] | and from that point on it was theirs. | 接下来这案子就和我们无关了 |
[12:07] | Now, we secured the scene. | 我们警戒了凶案现场 |
[12:08] | I assume you’re bringing your own people? | 我想你们自己也带人来了吧 |
[12:10] | They’re right behind us. | 他们随后就到 |
[12:12] | You can pull your men. | 你可以把你的人撤走了 |
[12:14] | – 9-millimeter? – Yeah. | -9毫米口径吗 -是的 |
[12:16] | Leave it. | 别去动它 |
[12:18] | Special Agent Kanigher is just over here. | 特别探员康尼格就在那里 |
[12:25] | Guess we can go home. | 我们大概可以回家了 |
[12:26] | Yeah. I can use some rest. | 是的 我可以好好休息一下了 |
[12:31] | Son of a bitch. | 狗杂种 |
[12:35] | Son of a bitch. | 狗杂种 |
[12:40] | How the hell did this happen? | 这到底是怎么一回事 |
[12:49] | Let’s see who she called last. | 看看她最后一通电话打给了谁 |
[12:51] | I’ve got my car here, | 我开车来的 |
[12:52] | so I’ll meet you guys back at the precinct. | 一会我们警局见 |
[12:54] | Sounds good. | 好的 |
[12:59] | Yeah, Burkhardt. | 你好 我是伯克哈特 |
[13:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:01] | Well, I’m really sorry that it took so long for a ride. | 真抱歉路上耽搁了这么久才把你送到家 |
[14:04] | I’ve…never seen the Fremont Bridge closed before. | 我以前从没见过佛瑞蒙大桥禁止通行 |
[14:18] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你们载我回来 |
[14:20] | Any time. | 乐意效劳 |
[14:22] | You know, your son told Juliette | 你儿子告诉了朱丽叶 |
[14:24] | everything about… | 所有关于… |
[14:27] | what it’s like to be, you know. | 那些事情 你明白我的意思 |
[14:29] | What you both are. | 你们俩的身份 |
[14:31] | The night that she was infected, | 她受到感染的那晚 |
[14:32] | Nick brought her to Monroe so he could convince her | 尼克带她去见门罗来证实 |
[14:35] | that Nick was telling the truth. | 自己说的都是实话 |
[14:36] | Without any warning, I might add. | 事先没有任何预警 多嘴说一句 |
[14:38] | But you know what he was asking him to do. | 你知道他要求门罗做的是件什么事 |
[14:40] | – Boy, howdy. – And he was ready to do it. | -让我出来问个好 -而且他差点就做了 |
[14:42] | Not right off the bat. | 其实我也犹豫了一下 |
[14:43] | But, you know, | 但是 |
[14:47] | desperate circumstances require… | 情势所迫 |
[14:50] | You know, this relationship, | 这段孽缘 |
[14:52] | whatever you want to call it, | 随你们怎么叫它 |
[14:53] | between the two of you and Nick | 你们俩和尼克之间的关系 |
[14:55] | doesn’t make sense to me. | 我无法理解 |
[14:56] | To be honest, it doesn’t really make sense to us either. | 说实话 我们俩也想不通 |
[14:59] | But why does it have to? | 但何必非要想通呢 |
[15:05] | I’m beginning to think it doesn’t. | 我也开始觉得不必想那么多 |
[15:33] | Was that a smile? | 她刚才笑了吗 |
[15:34] | Cause I think that might have been a smile. | 我觉得她刚才笑了 |
[15:36] | Oh, that was a smile. | 是的 她笑了 |
[15:38] | – You sure? – I have no idea. | -你确定吗 -我可不确定 |
[15:40] | No, I think it might have been. | 我觉得她就是笑了 |
[15:48] | We got a match. | 找到了一个匹配的指纹 |
[15:50] | On the John Doe? | 那个无名氏的指纹吗 |
[15:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:54] | The prints match the prints we found on the ship, | 和我们在船上找到的指纹是匹配的 |
[15:56] | but no I.D. yet. | 但仍然身份不明 |
[15:58] | What the hell did this? | 什么东西能干出这事 |
[15:59] | Something out of my worst nightmare. | 比我经历的最恐怖的噩梦还吓人 |
[16:01] | So our killer goes and gets himself killed, | 所以这个凶手去把自己弄死了 |
[16:03] | saving the taxpayers some money. | 省了纳税人不少钱啊 |
[16:05] | How thoughtful. | 真够贴心的 |
[16:07] | Let’s bring it to the captain. | 把这个跟队长汇报一下 |
[16:09] | And then let’s get the hell out of here. | 然后我们就下班走人吧 |
[16:10] | We don’t have an I.D. to match the prints yet, | 我们目前查不到这个指纹对应的身份 |
[16:13] | but, since the ship was registered in Rotterdam, | 不过由于这艘船是在鹿特丹注册的[荷兰西南部港市] |
[16:14] | we sent a request over to Interpol. | 我们请国际刑警帮忙了 |
[16:16] | Hopefully, we’ll have an answer tomorrow. | 不出意外 明天就有答案了 |
[16:17] | So we tied up the murders on the ship. | 也就是说这案子和船上的凶案有关联了 |
[16:19] | Yeah, looks like. | 应该是的 |
[16:20] | The two agents must have tracked him down. | 两位探员当时一定在追踪他 |
[16:22] | They were looking to bring him in, | 他们想抓住他 |
[16:23] | he was looking for a way out, | 他想摆脱他们 |
[16:24] | things went bad fast. | 电光石火间 不幸的事就发生了 |
[16:26] | You think he killed both agents? | 你认为两名探员都是他杀死的吗 |
[16:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:28] | Have you ruled out anyone else? | 排除过其他嫌疑人了吗 |
[16:30] | You think there was someone else? | 你觉得现场还有别人 |
[16:32] | That’s what my gut tells me. | 我的直觉 |
[16:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:35] | Cause our killer had time to change clothes | 因为凶手有时间去和其中一位 |
[16:36] | with one of the agents. | 探员换衣服 |
[16:38] | You might do that if you’re expecting someone else to show up. | 一般在等什么人的时候才会那么做 |
[16:39] | You might do that if you want to get away in different clothes. | 想换身衣服逃跑时也会那么做 |
[16:44] | Well, it’s in the hands of the Feds now, | 现在案子归联邦探员管 |
[16:45] | and I don’t think they’re dying for our help. | 我不觉得他们会需要我们帮忙 |
[16:47] | No, they are not. | 没错 他们不需要 |
[16:50] | Here, put this with our other files | 给 把这个和其他资料收在一起 |
[16:51] | and try to get some sleep. | 回去好好睡一觉吧 |
[16:58] | Glad to see we’re not the only ones working late. | 很高兴看到不止我们在加班 |
[17:01] | You need something? | 你需要什么帮助吗 |
[17:02] | – Just a quick explanation. – What about? | -只需要一个小小的解释 -什么解释 |
[17:04] | We found Agent Kanigher’s phone. | 我们找到了康尼格探员的手机 |
[17:06] | And we checked her last call, | 查了她的最后一通电话 |
[17:07] | made at 4:52 p.m. | 下午4点52分拨出的 |
[17:09] | It was to Detective Burkhardt’s cell phone. | 打给伯克哈特警探 |
[17:11] | It lasted 27 seconds. | 通话持续了27秒 |
[17:13] | Yeah. She called me. | 是的 她是打过我电话 |
[17:14] | She wanted more information about what we found at the shipyard | 她想多了解一些我们在造船厂 |
[17:18] | in the cargo container. | 货物集装箱里的发现 |
[17:19] | What did you tell her? | 你跟她说了什么 |
[17:20] | I told her we gave her everything we had. | 我跟她说我们已经把知道的都告诉她了 |
[17:22] | That was all? | 就这些吗 |
[17:23] | You think there was more in 27 seconds? | 你觉得27秒还能说些什么 |
[17:26] | Did she tell you where she was | 她告诉你她在哪里 |
[17:27] | or where she was going? | 或者她要去什么地方了吗 |
[17:28] | Would that be standard procedure for a special agent | 难道有什么标准程序规定联邦调查局特别探员 |
[17:30] | in the FBI to tell a detective what she’s doing? | 要向警探汇报自己的所作所为吗 |
[17:33] | Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin just matched | 伯克哈特警探和格林芬警探刚才 |
[17:34] | the prints found in the cargo container | 发现在集装箱上找到的指纹 |
[17:36] | with those at the scene of your agents’ death. | 和你们探员被杀现场的指纹吻合 |
[17:38] | You took prints from the scene? | 你们从现场取了指纹 |
[17:39] | It may be your jurisdiction, | 这案子也许是归你们管的 |
[17:40] | but it’s still in our city, | 但毕竟发生在我们的城市里 |
[17:41] | so, if we can help, we will, | 不论你们愿意与否 |
[17:43] | whether you like it or not. | 我们都会尽力协助破案 |
[17:45] | – You get an I.D.? – We’re working on it. | -确认指纹的身份了吗 -我们还在查 |
[17:47] | We think there was someone else involved. | 我们认为还有其他人涉案 |
[17:49] | You have any evidence of that? | 你有证据吗 |
[17:51] | We’d like to take your gun to run a ballistics check. | 我们想拿你的枪去做个弹道测验 |
[17:54] | We’re trying to match a weapon to the bullet casing | 我们正在查与现场掉落的弹壳 |
[17:55] | found at the scene. | 所匹配的枪 |
[17:57] | Well, I didn’t wear one tonight. | 我今晚没带枪 |
[18:04] | Detective, if there’s anything you want us to know, | 警探 如果你有什么事想告诉我们 |
[18:07] | now’s the time. | 最好现在就说 |
[18:09] | Once we walk out of here, we make no guarantees. | 一旦我们离开这里 就不敢保证会出什么事了 |
[18:11] | All right, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[18:12] | No one got shot out there, | 那里没人中枪 |
[18:13] | so don’t come in here and threaten my detective. | 所以别来这里威胁我的警探 |
[18:15] | If we find something, we’ll bring it to you. | 如果我们有发现 一定会告诉你们 |
[18:17] | You won’t even have to ask. | 根本不劳你们询问 |
[18:18] | And may I remind you | 容我提醒一句 |
[18:19] | this is your screw-up, not ours. | 这是你们的烂摊子 不是我们的 |
[18:21] | Your guy came to us and not the other way around, | 是你们来找我们 不是我们去找你们 |
[18:23] | so, if we’re done here, please, get the hell out. | 如果没什么事了 拜托 赶紧给我走人 |
[18:27] | Since you weren’t there, detective, | 既然你不在案发现场 警探 |
[18:28] | I’m sure you wouldn’t mind giving us a DNA swab. | 那你一定不介意给我们一份DNA样本吧 |
[18:30] | You need a court order for that. | 你们得有法庭指令才能这么做 |
[18:31] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[18:33] | He can always say no. | 他完全可以拒绝 |
[18:39] | I’ve got nothing to hide. | 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[18:50] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[18:52] | Hey, you didn’t tell me the agent called you. | 你怎么没告诉我那个探员给你打过电话 |
[18:55] | You know, I didn’t think it was important. | 我觉得这不值一提 |
[18:57] | I’m just so tired. | 我太累了 |
[18:59] | Let’s get some sleep. | 回去睡会儿吧 |
[19:01] | You went up against somebody. | 你跟人发生争斗了 |
[19:05] | I could tell when I saw you. | 一看到你我就知道了 |
[19:11] | You don’t want to tell me about it, it’s okay. | 你不想说也没关系 |
[19:15] | I just want you to know I trust you. | 我只想让你知道 我相信你 |
[19:19] | I believe what you tell me, | 我相信你所说的 |
[19:19] | and I don’t think about what you don’t. | 你没说的我也不会妄自揣测 |
[19:24] | But whatever you do, | 但不管你做什么 |
[19:27] | don’t hang me out to dry. | 别把我晾在一边 |
[20:03] | Oui. | 喂 |
[20:07] | But sometimes events overrule civility. | 但有时候事出紧急 顾不得这些了 |
[20:09] | What event is worth ruining my sleep? | 什么大事非要扰我清梦 |
[20:12] | I’m dealing with the killing of a young man. | 我在调查一个年轻人被杀的案子 |
[20:14] | Young men die every day. | 每天都有年轻人死掉 |
[20:16] | Why wake me for this one? | 为什么要为了这个人吵醒我 |
[20:18] | Well, this wasn’t just any young man. | 这可不是普通的年轻人 |
[20:21] | He arrived on a ship | 他登上了一艘船 |
[20:22] | registered to a front company in Rotterdam. | 那船注册在鹿特丹的某间幌子公司名下 |
[20:25] | Really. | 说真的 |
[20:25] | You should try to mix it up a little bit | 如果你想听听我的专业意见 |
[20:27] | if you want my professional advice. | 那你可得试着表现出对这事有点兴趣 |
[20:29] | – Shall I go on? – Yes. | -要我说下去吗 -说 |
[20:31] | He’s dead. Disappointed? | 他死了 失望吧 |
[20:33] | How’d he die? | 怎么死的 |
[20:37] | – Violently. – Were you involved? | -谋杀 -跟你有关系吗 |
[20:39] | Funny, I was just about to ask you the same thing. | 有意思 我也正想问你这个问题 |
[20:42] | Guess I have my answer. | 我想我已经有答案了 |
[20:43] | The family has waited long enough. | 王室已经等得够久了 |
[20:45] | Patience may be a strategy for you, but not for us. | 耐心对你来说可能是种策略 于我们则不然 |
[20:48] | So you send a mauvais dentes here to kill him. | 于是你就派恶齿怪来杀了他 |
[20:50] | If the Grimm had died, | 如果那个格林就这么死了 |
[20:51] | he would prove not worth the effort. | 也就不值得让我煞费苦心了 |
[20:53] | But let me remind you, brother, | 但容我提醒你一句 兄弟 |
[20:55] | any more interference by you will not be tolerated. | 你若再插手 休怪我无情 |
[20:58] | Well, from what I’ve seen of your mauvais dentes, | 这个恶齿怪的下场说明 |
[21:01] | no interference is needed. | 这件事也无需我插手 |
[21:54] | Nice to see you. | 你好 |
[21:55] | Where is it? | 东西在哪里 |
[22:03] | I got it for you as soon as I could. | 我尽快为你准备好了 |
[22:07] | It’s $300. | 300块 |
[22:08] | I don’t think so. | 我看不值这个价 |
[22:11] | $250. | 250块 |
[22:12] | Better. | 这还差不多 |
[22:25] | Cheapskate doesn’t know how close she came | 那小气鬼都不知道 |
[22:26] | to getting her throat ripped out. | 差一点我就要撕烂她的喉咙 |
[22:28] | That’s so sweet. Maybe later. | 真贴心 等以后吧 |
[22:52] | Where have you been? I was worried. | 你去哪儿了 我很担心 |
[22:54] | I fell asleep in the trailer. | 我在拖车里睡着了 |
[22:57] | I used to do that. | 我过去也常常这样 |
[23:01] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[23:03] | No. | 不好 |
[23:04] | Things are getting a little tricky. | 事情变得有些棘手 |
[23:05] | You know, the homicide I was sent to investigate | 我调查的那件案子 |
[23:07] | turned out to be the mauvais dentes. | 凶手竟然是恶齿怪 |
[23:09] | – You’re called to– – Yeah, I’m investigating us. | -你被叫去… -对 我现在在调查我们 |
[23:14] | That’s awkward. | 太尴尬了 |
[23:15] | And I don’t want you getting involved. | 我不希望你被牵扯进来 |
[23:16] | That’s very thoughtful, | 真体贴 |
[23:17] | but the police are the least of my worries. | 但我根本不担心警察 |
[23:21] | Unless one’s a schneetmacher. | 除非他是恶贯满盈的格林生物 |
[23:27] | Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[23:28] | That hexenbiest was just here. | 那个巫女刚刚来了 |
[23:30] | She picked up the stuff. | 她把东西拿走了 |
[23:31] | And she threatened Rosalee, by the way. | 顺便说一下 她还威胁了罗莎莉 |
[23:34] | Not too happy about that. | 我不太高兴哦 |
[23:35] | Okay, I’ll take it from here. Thank you. | 接下来的事交给我 谢谢 |
[23:37] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[23:40] | Just saying. | 我就随口说说 |
[23:43] | I’ve got a meeting with a hexenbiest. | 我得去见个巫女 |
[23:45] | The mother of the woman who poisoned Juliette? | 毒害朱丽叶的那个女人的母亲吗 |
[23:47] | And tried to kill Aunt Marie. | 她还试图杀死玛丽阿姨 |
[23:49] | I think she knows what her daughter | 我觉得她知道她女儿给朱丽叶 |
[23:51] | gave Juliette. | 下了什么药 |
[23:54] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[23:57] | Let me talk to her on a more personal level, | 让我用更私人的身份跟她谈谈 |
[24:01] | mother to mother. | 母亲之间的对话 |
[24:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:06] | But be careful. There are two federal agents | 但是小心点 有两个联邦探员 |
[24:08] | watching this house. | 正监视着这里 |
[24:09] | SUV, east side of the street. | 停在街道东侧的SUV嘛 |
[24:11] | That’s why I’m staying away from the windows. | 所以我才离窗户远远的 |
[24:16] | I’ll leave first. | 我先走 |
[24:16] | They’ll be watching me. | 他们会跟踪我 |
[24:41] | This killer’s a ghost. | 这个杀手跟个幽灵似的 |
[24:42] | What, no I.D. on the prints? | 怎么了 对照指纹查不出他的身份 |
[24:44] | No. Except the prints are tied | 查不到 但是这些指纹与欧洲 |
[24:46] | to at least a dozen murders in Europe. | 至少十余起谋杀案有关 |
[24:48] | This guy was real busy. | 这家伙业务挺繁忙的嘛 |
[24:50] | Not anymore. | 现在不了 |
[25:07] | It’s about time. | 时候差不多了 |
[25:09] | It would be better if you came over here and got it. | 要是你能过来拿一下就更好了 |
[25:12] | It might seem a little odd if I brought this to your office. | 我拿到你的办公室似乎有点不合适 |
[25:15] | I’ll be right there. | 我一会儿就到 |
[25:25] | Nicholas Burkhardt. | 尼古拉斯·伯克哈德 |
[25:28] | We’re placing you under arrest. | 我们现在要逮捕你 |
[25:30] | What? | 什么 |
[25:31] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你所说的一切都将成为 |
[25:33] | – in a court of law. – What the hell’s going on here? | -呈堂证供 -这是怎么回事 |
[25:35] | We have reason to believe Detective Burkhardt | 我们有理由相信伯克哈德警探 |
[25:37] | is involved in the murder of two federal agents. | 与两名联邦调查员的凶杀案有关 |
[25:39] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你们在开玩笑吧 |
[25:40] | We’d rather not handcuff you. | 我们就不给你戴手铐了 |
[25:42] | How thoughtful. | 真贴心 |
[25:42] | Glad to see you’ve got your gun back. | 很高兴看到你佩枪了 |
[25:47] | May I? | 劳驾 |
[25:52] | Come on, this is outrageous. | 别这样 这太过分了 |
[25:54] | So is withholding evidence. | 私藏证据也一样 |
[26:05] | – Go with him. – I was thinking the same thing. | -跟上他 -英雄所见略同 |
[26:22] | Looks like someone’s having a bad day. | 看起来某人今天过得不顺嘛 |
[26:25] | Where is it? | 东西在哪里 |
[26:29] | I’ve got it right here. | 就在这儿 |
[26:38] | – How do I give this to her? – You don’t. | -我要怎么把这个给她 -不必给她 |
[26:41] | It’s not for her. It’s for you. | 这不是给她的 是给你的 |
[26:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:44] | It’s a purification process. | 这是一个净化步骤 |
[26:46] | The person who wakes her has to be pure of heart. | 唤醒她的那个人得有一颗纯洁的心 |
[26:49] | It’s challenging finding someone like that nowadays, | 这年头要找这种人太不容易了 |
[26:51] | so we have to do it chemically. | 所以只好用化学办法操作 |
[26:54] | The more pure of heart you are, | 你的心越纯洁 |
[26:55] | the less painful the process. | 这过程就越轻松 |
[26:58] | What are these lumps? | 这些一块块的是什么 |
[27:00] | It’s better that you don’t know. | 你还是别知道的好 |
[27:03] | And, since you’re barely human, | 鉴于你不是人类 |
[27:04] | you’re in for quite a ride, sweetie. | 你可能得多花点时间 亲爱的 |
[27:12] | Quite a ride. | 多花不少时间 |
[27:56] | So you are Adalind’s mother. | 你就是爱达玲的母亲 |
[28:00] | Oh, God, another Grimm. | 天哪 又是一个格林 |
[28:02] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[28:03] | I’m a mother too. | 我也是个母亲 |
[28:07] | What’s wrong with Juliette? | 朱丽叶究竟是怎么了 |
[28:10] | You’re his mother. | 你是他的母亲 |
[28:11] | And I’m feeling very protective right now. | 我现在可是护子心切 |
[28:15] | My daughter did this, not me. | 是我女儿干的 不是我 |
[28:16] | – But you can fix it. – I’m not involved. | -但你可以摆平 -与我无关 |
[28:18] | I had nothing to do with what she did. | 她闯的祸全与我无关 |
[28:20] | You’re her mother. | 你是她的母亲 |
[28:21] | You taught her everything. | 她会的一切都是从你这学的 |
[28:24] | Including when to keep her mouth shut. | 包括何时沉默 |
[28:26] | Now is not that time. | 但现在不是时候 |
[28:27] | You have no idea how high this goes. | 你不清楚这牵涉到怎样的权贵 |
[28:30] | Heights don’t scare me. | 天王老子我都不怕 |
[28:34] | There’s a prince. | 有一位王子 |
[28:36] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[28:38] | Here. In Portland. | 就在这儿 波特兰 |
[28:43] | Stop. | 住手 |
[28:50] | I’m not much for the physical stuff. | 我不喜欢来硬的 |
[28:53] | Tell me about this prince. | 跟我说说那位王子 |
[28:55] | Well, he’s handsome, charming, and a bastard. | 他英俊 有魅力 是个私生子 |
[29:00] | And I mean that literally. | 我指的是字面意思 |
[29:02] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[29:03] | That, my dear, you’ll have | 这个嘛 亲爱的 你得 |
[29:04] | to earn the hard way. | 费点劲才能知道 |
[30:24] | Tell me how to save Juliette. | 告诉我怎么救朱丽叶 |
[30:26] | You can’t. | 你救不了 |
[30:30] | Only he can. | 只有他才行 |
[30:42] | You close a lot of cases, Burkhardt. | 你破过不少案子 伯克哈德 |
[30:44] | To what would you attribute this great success? | 你把这成就归功于什么 |
[30:47] | It’s kind of an instinct, I guess. | 我猜是某种直觉吧 |
[30:49] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:50] | I’ve got an instinct too. | 我也有种直觉 |
[30:53] | Mine is telling me you were involved in this. | 那就是你与此案有关 |
[30:56] | You were there. | 你当时在现场 |
[30:57] | You think I killed your agents? | 你觉得是我杀了你们的探员 |
[30:59] | No. | 不 |
[31:00] | We think you killed the other guy. | 我们认为你杀了另外那个家伙 |
[31:03] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[31:04] | Somebody did. And it keeps coming back to you. | 有人杀了他 而一切迹象都指向你 |
[31:07] | We’ve got a shell casing at the crime scene, | 我们在犯罪现场找到的子弹壳 |
[31:09] | and our agents’ guns don’t match it. | 与我们探员的枪并不匹配 |
[31:12] | You said you didn’t wear your gun last night. | 你说你昨晚没佩枪 |
[31:16] | That was pretty convenient. That happen a lot? | 这倒是撇得挺干净 你经常不佩枪吗 |
[31:17] | I was at the hospital visiting my girlfriend. | 我那时在医院看望我的女朋友 |
[31:20] | I didn’t think a gun would be necessary. | 我觉得没必要带把枪 |
[31:22] | The last person Agent Kanigher called was you. | 康尼格探员最后联系的人就是你 |
[31:25] | If I could have saved her life, I would have. | 如果我能救她一命 我会救的 |
[31:28] | And it wasn’t my idea to turn the case over to them. | 况且把案子转交给他们也不是我的主意 |
[31:31] | Federal crime, our jurisdiction. | 这可是联邦犯罪 属于我们的管辖范围 |
[31:33] | What did you know about it that you didn’t tell them? | 还有什么是你知道却没告诉他们的 |
[31:36] | All I know… | 我只知道 |
[31:39] | is whatever was in that shipping container | 无论轮船集装箱里发生了什么 |
[31:43] | was more than they could handle. | 那都不是他俩可以应付得来的 |
[31:47] | Why? | 怎么说 |
[31:48] | It’s instinct. | 这是直觉 |
[31:51] | Not good enough. | 没有说服力 |
[31:52] | It’s all I have. | 该说的都说了 |
[31:53] | And then there’s the DNA. | 再说说DNA吧 |
[31:54] | If it was mine, I’d be in jail. | 如果是我的 我早进监狱了 |
[31:56] | The DNA from a hair we found | 我们发现了一根头发 那上面的DNA |
[31:58] | is close enough to yours to be a relative. | 与你的相似度很高 应该来自于你的亲人 |
[32:01] | But it’s not yours. | 但不是你本人 |
[32:04] | We want to know who you’re covering for. | 我们很想知道你在掩护谁 |
[32:08] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[32:11] | Funny. | 真有趣啊 |
[32:12] | Look, we have no interest in taking out a good cop. | 我们没兴趣除掉一个好警察 |
[32:17] | But we have two dead agents. | 但我们死了两个探员 |
[32:19] | You’re trying too hard. | 你们太着急了 |
[32:22] | This guy attacked your agents, and they went after him. | 这家伙袭击了你们的探员 而他们追捕他 |
[32:25] | We have connected his fingerprints | 我们已经把他的指纹 |
[32:26] | to a dozen murders in Europe. | 和欧洲十余起凶杀案联系起来 |
[32:28] | You’ve got your man. | 你们已经找到了真凶 |
[32:30] | Trying to connect me to this case | 而试图把我和这起案件联系起来 |
[32:31] | is not gonna bring your agents back. | 又无法让你们的探员死而复生 |
[32:34] | You should be giving them credit for the kill. | 你们应该感谢他们手刃真凶 |
[32:48] | Ballistics didn’t match. | 弹道并不相符 |
[32:50] | But that doesn’t mean I think this adds up. | 但这并不表示我就相信你的话 |
[33:01] | I don’t care if it’s federal. Pull a favor here. | 我不管那是不是联邦政府 帮个忙 |
[33:03] | I want Nick released. | 让他们放了尼克 |
[33:06] | I got a call. Do what you can. | 我有电话进来 尽你所能吧 |
[33:10] | Griffin. | 格里芬 |
[33:14] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[33:17] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我尽快赶到 |
[33:20] | What the hell? You escape? | 搞什么鬼 你逃出来的 |
[33:22] | They got their man, and they know it. | 他们抓到了真凶 就明白自己抓错人了 |
[33:24] | Better get out of here before they change their mind. | 在他们改主意之前 你最好赶紧离开这儿 |
[33:27] | We got a homicide in southwest. | 西南部发生了一起凶杀案 |
[33:31] | No forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[33:33] | There was a hell of a fight. | 发生过激烈打斗 |
[33:35] | We have a time frame? | 有时间范围吗 |
[33:37] | Neighbors reported the disturbance | 大约一个半小时前 |
[33:39] | about an hour and a half ago. | 邻居报案称有骚乱声 |
[33:40] | First patrol was on the scene within six minutes of the call. | 第一队巡警在接到报案电话后六分钟内赶到现场 |
[33:44] | Any I.D.? | 能确定身份吗 |
[33:45] | Her name’s Catherine Schade. | 她叫凯萨琳·莎德 |
[33:47] | Found her driver’s license in her purse. | 在她的钱包里找到了驾照 |
[33:50] | Schade. | 莎德 |
[33:52] | That’s Adalind’s last name. | 艾达琳不就姓这个嘛 |
[33:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:56] | – Think she’s related? – Guess we’ll find out. | -她们是一家子吗 -我们会查清楚的 |
[34:05] | The person who wakes her has to be pure of heart. | 唤醒她的那个人得有一颗纯洁的心 |
[34:08] | Since you’re barely human, | 鉴于你不是人类 |
[34:10] | you’re in for quite a ride, sweetie. | 你可能得多花点时间 亲爱的 |
[34:38] | Get a grip. | 抓住了窍门 |
[34:40] | Can’t be that bad. | 能难到哪儿去 |
[35:53] | I met the hexenbiest. | 我见过那巫女了 |
[35:56] | It didn’t go well. | 进展不太顺利 |
[35:57] | I know. I saw the aftermath. | 我知道 我看过了事发现场 |
[35:59] | I’m sorry, Nick. | 对不起 尼克 |
[36:01] | What about Juliette? | 朱丽叶怎么样 |
[36:03] | She said that we can’t save Juliette. | 她说我们救不了朱丽叶 |
[36:07] | Only he can. | 只有他能 |
[36:10] | And who is she talking about? | 她指的是谁 |
[36:12] | Royalty. | 皇室 |
[36:14] | – In Europe? – No. | -他们在欧洲吗 -不 |
[36:16] | Here. In Portland. | 在这儿 就在波特兰 |
[36:18] | Here? | 在这儿 |
[36:22] | Who is it? | 是何许人 |
[36:24] | I couldn’t find out. | 我也不清楚 |
[36:25] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[36:31] | Mom, the police are gonna get really close on this. | 妈妈 警察马上就会查出真相 |
[36:36] | And I can’t let you get caught up in it. | 我不能让你卷入其中 |
[36:42] | I know, Nick. | 我明白的 尼克 |
[36:48] | It’s time for me to go. | 我该离开了 |
[37:52] | How long will it take? | 要花多长时间 |
[37:54] | To destroy them? There’s no telling. | 你是说毁了它们吗 说不准 |
[37:59] | It’s a long way. | 前路漫漫 |
[38:00] | There’s still people looking for them. | 还是会有人找寻它们 |
[38:03] | Well, I wish I could do it for you. | 真希望我能帮你了结此事 |
[38:07] | I wish you could have a normal life. | 我希望你能过上正常人的生活 |
[38:12] | I don’t know what’ll happen with Juliette. | 我不知道朱丽叶接下来的情况如何 |
[38:16] | But don’t make the same mistake I did. | 但别重蹈我的覆辙 |
[38:18] | Don’t leave the people you love. | 不要离开你所爱的人 |
[38:21] | Even if that puts them in danger? | 即便会让他们陷入险境吗 |
[38:26] | I don’t have an easy answer. | 这个问题我不好回答 |
[38:29] | All I have are a lot of regrets. | 我一生中已有很多遗憾 |
[38:32] | You don’t owe anyone an apology. | 你不亏欠任何人 |
[38:38] | Yes, I do. | 不 我亏欠他们 |
[38:42] | I thought about you | 在过去的日子里 |
[38:46] | every day for my entire life. | 我每天都会想念你 |
[38:50] | And having you back in it… | 当你重新回到我身边… |
[38:54] | I don’t see how I could ask for anything more. | 我便再无奢求 |
[39:04] | I’ll come back if I can. | 要是情况允许我就会回来 |
[39:10] | Now, one more thing… | 现在 还有一件事 |
[39:13] | What? | 什么 |
[39:14] | You have to take me to the station. | 送我去车站 |
[39:17] | I can handle that. | 没问题 |
[40:06] | You’re so like your father. | 你和你父亲真像 |
[40:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:14] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[41:57] | Excuse me? | 你好 |
[42:00] | Oh, my God. Doctor. | 天哪 医生 |
[42:03] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[42:11] | Can you believe she just woke up? | 你能相信吗 她竟然醒了 |
[42:13] | It’s crazy. | 太神奇了 |
[42:18] | Sir, you can’t go in there. | 先生 您不能进去 |
[42:21] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[42:23] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[42:32] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[42:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |