时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | “死神就站在他身后: ‘跟我来,你和这个世界 告别的时刻已经到了.'” | |
[00:50] | Hey, you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[00:53] | – Yeah. – Oh, my– | -还好 -天哪 |
[00:55] | Hell, you don’t– you don’t look too good. | 天哪 你看上去很糟 |
[00:59] | You–you don’t look good. You need– | 你…你面色不好 你需要… |
[01:01] | Why don’t–why don’t I call you an ambulance, all right? | 我 我还是叫救护车来吧 好吗 |
[01:03] | You look like you need some help. | 你需要救治一下 |
[01:05] | I’m gonna–I’m gonna– I’m gonna call that ambulance, all right? | 我…我去叫救护车了 好吗 |
[01:08] | Don’t. | 别 |
[01:10] | Don’t. | 别过来 |
[01:11] | You don’t understand. You–you don’t understand! | 你清醒点 你清醒点 |
[01:15] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[01:17] | Get–get– | 你给我…给我… |
[01:43] | Now, how many of these “what do you call them” are there? | 现在那些”叫不出名字的东西”有多少 |
[01:45] | Wesen. They call themselves wesen. | 格林生物 他们称自己为格林生物 |
[01:47] | I don’t know how many there are. And I’ve seen maybe two dozen | 我不知道有多少 我见过的有二十来个吧 |
[01:51] | And I’ve read about a whole lot more. | 我还在书上看到了不少 |
[01:53] | What do you mean you’ve read about them? | 什么叫在书上见到了不少 |
[01:54] | – You can buy a book about this? – No. | -还有卖这种书的吗 -没有 |
[01:57] | Look, when my Aunt Marie came to town, she brought | 我玛丽姨妈来这时 带来了 |
[02:00] | just a bunch of stuff with her, and I sort of inherited it. | 一堆东西 我算是继承了那些东西 |
[02:04] | My ancestors have apparently been handing this stuff down | 这些东西已经在我祖先这已经流传了 |
[02:08] | for centuries. | 好几百年了 |
[02:09] | And now, you see them all the time? | 任何时候你都能看出它们的原型吗 |
[02:10] | Only when they’re upset, pissed off, you know, emotional in some way. | 只在它们生气 沮丧 有情绪的时候 |
[02:15] | And do they all know you’re one of these Grimms? | 那它们知道你是格林家族的吗 |
[02:17] | No. I think they can sense it | 不知道 我觉得当我看到原型时 |
[02:20] | when I recognize them, but I don’t know for sure. | 它们能感觉到 但我也不确定 |
[02:23] | My ancestors never wrote that down. | 我祖先也没有写清楚 |
[02:25] | They were too busy chopping off heads. | 他们忙着杀怪物呢 |
[02:27] | Now, am I gonna be seeing them all the time, now too? | 那我也会不断地看到它们的原型吗 |
[02:29] | I don’t think so, but you never know. | 我觉得不会 可谁知道呢 |
[02:31] | You just have to be ready. | 你得做好心理准备 |
[02:35] | Yeah. If you didn’t have a Grimm for a partner, | 好吧 如果你没有格林作搭档 |
[02:39] | I doubt you would have seen anything. | 我估计你啥都不会看到 |
[02:41] | But, believe me, they’re out there. | 但你要相信我 他们无处不在 |
[02:49] | – Duty calls. – Constantly. | -有任务了 -常有的事 |
[03:01] | Why can’t I remember you? | 我为什么不记得你呢 |
[03:03] | Why can I remember everything but you? | 为什么我记得除你之外的任何事 |
[03:26] | – Monroe? – Hey, Monroe. It’s Juliette. | -我是门罗 -门罗 我是朱丽叶 |
[03:28] | – Juliette! Hey! – Hey! | -朱丽叶 你好啊 -你好 |
[03:30] | – Is everything okay? – Yeah! I’m–I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -好 我很好 |
[03:33] | I am. I just– can I ask you a question? | 很好 只是 我能问你个问题吗 |
[03:36] | Yeah. Sure, anything. | 当然 没问题 随便问 |
[03:38] | – Me and Nick–how were we? – What do you mean? | -我和尼克 关系怎么样 -什么意思 |
[03:43] | You know he lived here, right? | 你也知道我和他住在一起 |
[03:44] | So–I mean, how were we together, as a couple? | 所以我想问 我们在一起的关系怎么样 |
[03:49] | Happy. You were happy. | 幸福啊 你们很恩爱 |
[03:51] | Then why can’t I remember anything? | 可为什么我都记不得了呢 |
[03:55] | You know, you got this cat scratch, and– | 就是 你被那蠢猫挠了 所以… |
[03:57] | Yeah, I know about the cat scratch. | 对 我知道我被猫挠了 |
[03:58] | The doctors can’t find anything related to a cat scratch. | 医生并没有查出这道抓伤有带来什么严重后果 |
[04:01] | Well, look, I don’t– | 这个 我也不… |
[04:06] | What does Nick say? | 尼克怎么说呢 |
[04:09] | You know, it’s okay. Thanks for trying. | 好吧 没事了 谢谢你 |
[04:10] | I am just– I’m just grasping it. | 我在一点一点回想起来 |
[04:14] | Whatever. But thank you. | 无论如何 还是谢谢你 |
[04:16] | Yeah, sure. | 没事 不客气 |
[04:21] | Uh, Ryan Gilko. He works for parks and rec. | 赖安·基尔科 在公园娱乐部工作 |
[04:24] | He has no priors. That’s spelled G-i-l-k-o. | 没有前科 名字写法是基-尔-科 |
[04:27] | – Okay, got it. – Let’s check him out–hey! | -好的记下了 -查一查他 |
[04:29] | Got a call about an assault? | 电话里说是一起袭击案 |
[04:31] | And this looks like a traffic accident? | 现场看来倒像是交通事故 |
[04:33] | Little bit of both. | 两种情况都有 |
[04:34] | That’s the driver of the truck who was rear-ended. | 那个是被追尾的货车司机 |
[04:36] | Got out to talk to the driver behind him, | 他下车找肇事车主理论 |
[04:38] | said he looked pretty sick. Offered to call for help. | 发现这车主看上去很不正常就提出叫救护车 |
[04:41] | Driver just attacked him. | 然后那个车主攻击了他 |
[04:42] | That’s according to Gilko. That’s his name, Ryan Gilko. | 都是基尔科说的 他叫赖安·基尔科 |
[04:45] | Works for parks and rec. No priors. | 在公园娱乐部工作 无前科 |
[04:48] | – Who drove the battering ram? – Registered to a Carl Stanton, | -肇事车主是谁 -车主是卡尔·斯坦顿 |
[04:51] | Washington address. Did not come back stolen. | 注册地址在华盛顿 离开后没回来拿车 |
[04:53] | We got a little road rage here. | 看来这是路怒症引起的事故 |
[04:54] | – Seems like. – So where is our Mr. Stanton? | -好像是的 -那么这位斯坦顿先生在哪呢 |
[04:57] | Gilko said he saw him head towards that building. | 基尔科说看见他冲进了那栋楼 |
[04:59] | And the way he described him, I don’t think | 就他所说的情形 |
[05:01] | he’s gonna get very far. | 他应该走不远 |
[05:05] | I’ve heard of road rage, but office rage? | 我听说过路怒症 可这是”办公室怒火”吗 |
[05:11] | – Anybody in the building? – Not supposed to be. | -楼里有人吗 -理论上不应该啊 |
[05:13] | They don’t open till 9:00. | 这里九点才开门的 |
[05:32] | Mr. Stanton, it’s the Portland police! | 斯坦顿先生 我们是波特兰警察 |
[05:34] | Don’t make this worse than it is. Come out now! | 趁把情况弄得更糟之前 出来自首吧 |
[05:40] | Uhh–I don’t think this guy’s a giver-upper. | 看来这人不是个好惹的主 |
[05:43] | – Maybe we should call SERT. – All right, you make the call. | -我们应该叫特警队来 -你去叫 |
[05:45] | -We got this. – Let’s do it. | -这里留给我们 -行动吧 |
[06:07] | Put your hands where we can see them! | 把手举到我们能看见的地方 |
[06:10] | Don’t even think about it. | 别想反抗 |
[06:15] | He’s thinking about it. | 他想反抗 |
[06:17] | Drop it! | 把东西放下 |
[06:21] | Stanton, stop! | 斯坦顿 住手 |
[06:23] | Do not move! Stop! | 不许动 站住 |
[06:37] | Was he one of those things you can see? | 他也是你能看到的那种格林生物吗 |
[06:40] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是这样 |
[06:45] | But there’s something else going on here. | 但事情没那么简单 |
[07:14] | – Is that his normal face? – Yeah. | -这是他正常时的脸 -是的 |
[07:16] | But I think there was something wrong with him. | 可我觉得他一定哪里有问题 |
[07:18] | Yeah, no kidding. Did he do that change thing? | 说真的 他刚才变形了吗 |
[07:21] | Right before he charged at us. | 就在他要攻击我们之前变形了 |
[07:23] | – What’d you see? – It’s called a reinigen. | -你看到了什么 -这是鼠精 |
[07:26] | What’s a reinigen look like? | 鼠精长什么样 |
[07:29] | Kind of like a rat. | 有点像老鼠 |
[07:32] | I hate rats. | 我讨厌老鼠 |
[07:35] | Check out his arm. | 看一下他胳膊 |
[07:37] | Looks like he’s been stabbed by needles. | 好像是被针刺伤了 |
[07:40] | He, uh–he looked really sick | 我去看他有没有事时 |
[07:41] | when I went to see if he was okay. | 他看上去很不正常 |
[07:43] | I tried to talk to him, | 我试着和他讲话 |
[07:44] | ask him if he needed any help, and he just came at me. | 问他需不需要帮忙 他就来攻击我了 |
[07:46] | – And what did you do? – Well, I ran to the other side | -然后你做什么了 -我跑到 |
[07:48] | of my truck to get away from him. | 车的另一边来躲开他 |
[07:49] | I called 911. | 我报了警 |
[07:50] | So there was nothing prior to the collision– | 那在他攻击你之前 |
[07:52] | no incident that might have prompted all this? | 没发生某些可能导致这一攻击的事吗 |
[07:54] | No, nothing, I swear. It just came out of nowhere. | 没有 我发誓 莫名其妙地就发生了 |
[07:56] | When he came at you, did you notice anything weird about him? | 他攻击你的时候 你发现什么异常了吗 |
[07:59] | What do you mean? | 此话怎讲 |
[08:00] | Well, uh, just different. | 就是一些不一样的地方 |
[08:03] | You mean beside the screaming and the sweating and the rash? | 你是指除了叫喊 流汗和出疹以外的其他事 |
[08:08] | So you work at Parks and Recreation? | 你在公园娱乐部工作吗 |
[08:09] | 15 years. | 有15年了 |
[08:10] | Never had an accident or a ticket. | 从没出过事故 也没有罚单 |
[08:12] | Well, we have your contact information, | 既然我们有你的联系方式 |
[08:14] | so you’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[08:14] | Oh, what about the, uh– the police report? | 那 那警方报告呢 |
[08:16] | I’m gonna need that for the insurance. | 我要拿着它办保险理赔 |
[08:17] | You can get it from this officer. | 你可以问这个警官拿 |
[08:19] | All right, great. Thanks. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[08:21] | How do you do this? | 你是怎么办到的 |
[08:22] | How do you know who’s who and what’s what? | 你是如何区别人类和怪物的 |
[08:24] | Sometimes you do, sometimes you don’t. | 能看出来的时候就能 不能的时候就不能 |
[08:29] | That’s no help. | 好废的话啊 |
[08:32] | Excuse me. The detective said I could get a copy | 抱歉 那个警探说我能来拿 |
[08:34] | – of the accident report? – Yeah, just finishing up. | -事故报告的副本 -是的 马上写好 |
[08:36] | You, uh… | 你… |
[08:39] | you are awesomely pretty. | 你太美艳动人了 |
[08:42] | Forget the report. | 别管报告了 |
[08:43] | Let’s say you and I get a drink, go back to my place. | 不如我们去喝一杯 然后回我家吧 |
[08:45] | Sir, you are out of line. Keep your distance. | 先生 你的言行出格了 请保持距离 |
[08:48] | All right. I’m just saying… | 好吧 我就随便说说… |
[08:51] | You don’t know what you’re missing. | 你可不知道自己错过了什么 |
[08:56] | Tox screening on Carl Stanton’s body | 卡尔·斯坦顿尸体的毒性检测显示 |
[08:57] | showed no drugs in his system except for ibuprofen– | 体内除布洛芬[消炎药] 无其他药物 |
[09:00] | a lot of it. | 但布洛芬量很大 |
[09:01] | Any history of substance abuse? | 有无滥用药物的历史 |
[09:02] | Not that we’ve been able to find out. | 就我们所知还没有 |
[09:04] | He had a Washington license and plates, | 他有华盛顿州的驾照和车牌 |
[09:06] | so we’re still trying to contact next of kin. | 所以我们正试着联系他的近亲 |
[09:08] | We know why he was here in Portland? | 是否知道他来波特兰的原因 |
[09:09] | – Not yet. – There was a bag | -还不知道 -斯坦顿的车里有个包 |
[09:11] | of over-the-counter pain medication in Stanton’s car, | 里面装了非处方镇痛药 |
[09:15] | and he seemed to have injuries | 而且他身上似乎有很多 |
[09:16] | – unrelated to the accident. – Or the shooting. | -与车祸无关的伤口 -也与枪伤无关 |
[09:18] | I got to tell ya, captain– this guy just didn’t stop. | 我得告诉你 队长 这家伙停不下来 |
[09:20] | He came at us like some… | 他朝我们冲来的样子就像某种… |
[09:22] | wild animal. | 野兽 |
[09:27] | Got a hit on Stanton. He’s married. | 斯坦顿方面有进展了 已婚 |
[09:30] | Relocated last month to Portland from Seattle– | 上月刚从西雅图搬来波特兰 |
[09:32] | no priors, no outstanding. | 无前科 无欠款 |
[09:33] | He was working for a software company up in Seattle. | 以前在西雅图的一家软件公司上班 |
[09:35] | Still don’t have their local address– working on it. | 还不知道他们目前的住址 仍在调查 |
[09:37] | All right, well, get the reports done, | 好吧 写完报告 |
[09:39] | and, uh, get some sleep. | 回去休息吧 |
[09:41] | I’ll write this one up. You go home. | 我来写报告 你回家吧 |
[09:43] | You don’t have to twist my arm. | 没必要非得让我回家啊 |
[09:57] | 他从罗马出发 有人在肯尼迪机场接他 已经或短期内便到波特兰 | |
[10:04] | 出没于苏格兰 奥克尼群岛的恐怖海怪 | |
[10:07] | Why is it being sent? | 派它来干什么 |
[10:09] | For the key. | 拿钥匙 |
[10:10] | I will not let that happen. | 我不会让这事发生的 |
[10:12] | You must be very careful. | 你一定要小心 |
[10:14] | If they know you’ve been warned, | 如果他们知道你事先就得到了消息 |
[10:17] | it will jeopardize us and everything we’re working for. | 那我们和我们所做的一切都将岌岌可危 |
[10:22] | I have to go. | 我要挂了 |
[10:38] | Monroe? | 门罗 |
[10:40] | Nick? Where are you? | 尼克 你在哪里 |
[10:43] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[10:49] | Guess we’re on the same wavelength. | 看来我们好有默契啊 |
[10:51] | – Well, do you want to…? – No, you go first. | -你想… -不 你先说 |
[10:53] | I mean, you came all this way. | 毕竟 你大老远的赶过来 |
[11:01] | It’s hank. | 是有关汉克的 |
[11:02] | Uh-oh. He’s getting worse? | 他情况更糟了吗 |
[11:04] | No. | 不是 |
[11:08] | I told him… everything. | 我把所有事…都告诉他了 |
[11:09] | I’m sorry. Excuse me? | 对不起 你说什么 |
[11:11] | He knows I’m a Grimm, and he knows about wesen. | 他知道我是格林 也知道格林生物 |
[11:15] | And he believes you? | 他相信你了 |
[11:17] | Man, he was losing it! | 伙计 他都快迷失自我了 |
[11:18] | I don’t think he had a choice anymore. | 我觉得他已经别无选择了 |
[11:19] | Did you tell him about me? | 你告诉他我的事了吗 |
[11:20] | No, I didn’t want to tell him about you | 没有 在看到他的反应之前 |
[11:21] | until I saw how he was gonna react. | 我不想和他说你的事 |
[11:23] | You ever think about how I might react? | 你就没想过我会作何反应吗 |
[11:26] | Well, maybe we should just have a little coming-out party, | 也许我们该办一个小型介绍派对 |
[11:28] | tell all your friends! | 让你的朋友们都知道这事 |
[11:30] | Aw, man. | 我的天 |
[11:32] | I’m sorry. Actually, you know… | 对不起 其实 要知道… |
[11:36] | this could be good… | 这可能是件好事… |
[11:37] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[11:38] | Anyway, I just wanted to tell you. | 总之 我就是想告诉你一声 |
[11:40] | So what did you want to tell me? | 你要和我说什么 |
[11:42] | – Juliette called me. – About what? | -朱丽叶给我打电话 -是什么事 |
[11:45] | What do you think, man? About you. | 你觉得呢 伙计 当然和你有关 |
[11:47] | She’s trying really hard to remember, | 她一直很努力地在回忆 |
[11:49] | and she– she asked me how you two got along. | 她…她问我你们俩以前相处得如何 |
[11:53] | And I said, “You were happy.” | 我说你们很幸福 |
[11:57] | And I’m not sure that helped, | 我不确定是否帮上了忙 |
[11:58] | ’cause she kind of hung up right after asking me. | 因为她问完之后就挂了 |
[12:02] | And now… | 而现在… |
[12:05] | I’m not sure I should’ve told you that. | 我不确定应不应该把这事告诉你 |
[12:07] | – It’s okay. – She’s trying, man. | -没关系 -她在努力 伙计 |
[12:09] | I just– I don’t know. I thought you should know. | 我只…我不知道 只是觉得你该知道 |
[12:12] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:13] | – Yeah, anytime. – Well, anyway… | -不客气 -总之 |
[12:15] | – I got to go. – Yeah. | -我得走了 -好的 |
[12:17] | – See ya. – See ya. | -回头见 -回见 |
[12:23] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[12:25] | Hank knows. | 汉克知道了 |
[12:34] | I don’t know what kind of games you two are playing here. | 我不知道你们俩在打什么算盘 |
[12:36] | I got three kids at home. I don’t need this. | 但是我有三个孩子要养 我不想惹麻烦 |
[12:38] | I never did anything bad. | 我从来没干过坏事 |
[12:39] | He’s got no reason to come after me. | 他没理由来找我麻烦 |
[12:41] | Please, make sure he knows that. | 请你转告他 |
[12:52] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[12:54] | I’m in the kitchen! | 我在厨房 |
[13:07] | Having a little cayenne kombucha? | 在弄辣椒康普茶喝吗 |
[13:10] | I guess you know a lot of my favorite things, huh? | 我喜欢什么你都一清二楚 是吗 |
[13:12] | Yeah. Sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[13:14] | – Habit. – You want some? | -习惯成自然 -你要来点吗 |
[13:16] | It’s actually not my favorite. | 其实我不太喜欢 |
[13:18] | Oh. What is? | 那你喜欢什么 |
[13:21] | I’m more a coffee guy. Hey… | 我比较喜欢咖啡 |
[13:24] | How was your day? | 你今天过得如何 |
[13:26] | You know, just taking a stroll down lost memory lane. | 在失忆的巷子里转悠转悠什么的 |
[13:30] | Did you talk to the doctors today? | 你今天去和医生谈过吗 |
[13:31] | No, I got kind of busy at work. | 没有 今天工作有点忙 |
[13:36] | Look, Nick, I want you to know that I feel awful. | 尼克 我想告诉你 我感觉很糟糕 |
[13:40] | I feel like I did something horrible, but I have– | 我觉得我做过一些非常糟的事 但是 |
[13:44] | I have no way to apologize for it. | 但是我不知道怎么表达歉意 |
[13:45] | Because I don’t know what happened, | 因为我不知道到底发生了什么 |
[13:48] | and I definitely don’t know how to fix it. | 更不知道该如何挽回 |
[13:50] | Look, Juliette, I feel bad not being able to do anything… | 朱丽叶 我很沮丧我对此无能为力 |
[13:56] | to help you. | 没办法帮到你 |
[14:04] | I made some pasta. | 我做了意大利面 |
[14:05] | There’s some in the fridge if you want it. | 你想吃的话 冰箱里还有 |
[14:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:18] | – You wanted to see me, sir? – Yeah, come in. | -您要见我吗 长官 -没错 进来 |
[14:20] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[14:23] | We got a warning that a male fugitive | 我接到警告 有个男性逃犯 |
[14:24] | is coming to Portland via JFK from Rome. | 会从罗马出发 在肯尼迪机场转机到波特兰 |
[14:27] | This is a list of all the arriving flights. | 这是所有抵达航班的清单 |
[14:29] | I want you to get the names of anyone who matches that itinerary. | 我要所有符合这条路线的人的名字 |
[14:32] | He’s probably traveling under a false name. | 他可能会用假名 |
[14:33] | You might need to contact homeland security for this one. | 你可能需要联系国土安全部查一查 |
[14:36] | Let me know what you find. | 有什么发现及时汇报给我 |
[14:38] | Will do. | 这就去办 |
[14:46] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[15:18] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[15:25] | What have you done? | 你这是闹哪样 |
[16:02] | Come in, come in, come in. | 进来 快进来 |
[16:03] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[16:06] | – The cat got out. – How? | -猫跑出来了 -怎么会 |
[16:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:15] | That warrants a “How the hell did it do this?” | 这架势应该问”它到底是怎么做到的” |
[16:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:24] | Where was it? | 它刚才在什么地方 |
[16:28] | And it’s out on the street now? | 它现在在大街上了吗 |
[16:29] | I didn’t have a lot of choice. | 我也没办法啊 |
[16:35] | Well, I’m glad you’re okay. | 还好你没事 |
[16:37] | Me too. Should we go look? | 我也很庆幸 要出去看看吗 |
[16:39] | No. | 还是别看了 |
[16:41] | Right. There’s cleaning up to do there. | 也是 这里需要赶快收拾干净 |
[16:44] | Hey, I’ll make you a deal. | 我们做个交易怎么样 |
[16:45] | I’ll help you clean up if you take a break and– | 我帮你收拾这里 如果你愿意休息一下 |
[16:49] | well, I was up in my attic, and I-I found | 那个…我在阁楼里的时候发现了 |
[16:52] | my great-grandmother’s old picnic basket? | 我曾祖母的野餐篮 |
[16:53] | It’s like a beauty from the early ’20s, I think? | 我估摸着是个上世纪二十年代的珍品 |
[16:56] | And I just thought, “Well”– | 所以我就想 那个– |
[16:57] | Are you asking me out on a picnic? | 你想约我去野餐吗 |
[16:58] | Uh, that depends on what you say. | 这得看你的答案 |
[17:00] | And if you were to say yes, then–then, yes. | 你如果答应了 那就是 |
[17:02] | But if you were to say no, | 你如果不答应 |
[17:03] | then, you know, just wand to tell you | 那 那我就只是想告诉你 |
[17:06] | about my great-grandmother’s picnic basket | 我在阁楼里找到了 |
[17:10] | I found in the attic. | 我曾祖母的野餐篮 |
[17:12] | I haven’t been on a picnic in a long time. | 我已经好久没去过野餐了 |
[17:16] | I’m–I’m kind of leaning towards that being a yes. | 我个人觉得你这是同意了 |
[17:20] | All right. | 是吗 |
[17:22] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[17:44] | We all felt so bad about what happened here | 我们都对你和女朋友住的这座房子 |
[17:45] | at your house you share with your not-wife. | 所发生的事感到难过 |
[17:48] | Oh, and here she is. | 原来她在家啊 |
[17:49] | The wife made you a quilt. | 我老婆给你们做了床被子 |
[18:16] | 讣告档案 里德与凯利伯克哈特 | |
[18:26] | I got the details you wanted on those passengers, captain. | 队长 我查了您要的乘客的资料 |
[18:28] | – What’d you find? – Ah, three arrivals | -有什么收获吗 -共有三个乘客 |
[18:30] | traveled here from Rome, connecting through JFK. | 是从罗马出发 在肯尼迪转机到的这 |
[18:32] | Two are accounted for– | 其中两个已经查到资料 |
[18:33] | Priests coming back from a Vatican shindig. | 都是从梵蒂冈度假回来的神父 |
[18:35] | – Got a third? – In the wind. | -第三个呢 -还在查 |
[18:39] | Now, nobody using that ticketed name rented a car | 没有人用那个名字租过车 |
[18:41] | or checked into a hotel. | 或者入住酒店 |
[18:43] | But get this– a cab and its driver | 但我查到了这个 就在那位神秘旅客的航班 |
[18:46] | went missing, off the grid, within 30 minutes | 降落半小时之后 一辆出租车和它的车主 |
[18:48] | of mystery man’s plane touching down. | 突然失踪了 无法联络上 |
[18:50] | We’ve got an A.P.B. out on the cab and driver. | 我们已经发布了寻找出租车和司机的告示 |
[18:52] | Good. Stay on it. | 很好 留心着点 |
[18:54] | Let me know if anything else turns up. | 有什么进展及时通知我 |
[18:56] | Absolutely, sir. | 没问题 长官 |
[19:02] | Griffin. | 格里芬 |
[19:04] | Yeah. Okay, hold on. | 没错 稍等 |
[19:07] | Autopsy’s done. | 尸检结果出来了 |
[19:08] | M.E. wants to do a little show-and-tell. | 法医要我们自己过去看 |
[19:10] | – Give me 10. – We’ll be there in 20 minutes. | -等我十分钟 -我们二十分钟后到 |
[19:14] | – Morning. – Hey, captain. | -早上好 -早上好 队长 |
[19:15] | Nick, I meant to ask– how’s Juliette doing? | 尼克 朱丽叶怎么样了 |
[19:18] | Well, she seems to be doing a lot better. | 似乎好多了 |
[19:19] | She still has some issues with her memory when it comes to me. | 但就是不太记得我 |
[19:22] | I’m sure it’s just temporary. | 我肯定这只是暂时的 |
[19:24] | Anything I can do, just let me know. | 需要我做什么尽管说 |
[19:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:26] | Also, got a heads-up from NYPD. | 我们接到了纽约警局的警报 |
[19:28] | We got a fugitive in the city. | 有个逃犯跑到了我们这 |
[19:29] | We’re still in the process of trying to get airport surveillance, | 我们还在联系取得机场的监控录像 |
[19:31] | but I want you guys to keep a lookout– | 我需要你们两个留心 |
[19:33] | caucasian male, no more detail than that. | 白人男性 就这么多提示 |
[19:36] | But we do have a missing cab and driver that did a pickup | 不过我们已经知道有辆出租车和一个司机 |
[19:38] | at the airport. | 在机场接机后失踪 |
[19:39] | I want you to be careful. | 你们要小心点 |
[19:41] | We think this guy’s got an issue with cops. | 那个人可能会找警察的麻烦 |
[19:47] | Caucasian male– that really narrows it down. | 白人男性 范围真是够小啊 |
[20:13] | This is such a great idea. | 野餐真是个好主意 |
[20:16] | If you take the blanket… | 你负责拿毯子 |
[20:17] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:19] | I’ll do the heavy lifting. | 我就负责拿重的东西 |
[20:24] | We don’t get out enough. | 我们出来的太少了 |
[20:27] | We get stuck inside too much. | 总是闷在家里 |
[20:29] | There was a time I used to love to run through the woods. | 我曾经非常热爱在林间奔跑 |
[20:32] | Oh, man, me too, usually chasing someone– | 没错 我也是 一般都是追逐某个人 |
[20:35] | thing. | 某个东西 |
[20:45] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[20:46] | It has picnic written all over it. | 完全就是野餐的节奏 |
[20:52] | Allow me. | 我来吧 |
[21:15] | It’s kind of like hemorrhagic fever– | 好像是出血热 |
[21:15] | 出血热:以鼠类为主要传染源的 自然疫源性疾病 | |
[21:17] | you know, kind of like the Ebola Virus. | 有点像埃博拉病毒 |
[21:19] | You’re kidding, right? | 你这是在开玩笑吧 |
[21:21] | No, I’m not kidding, but it’s not Ebola. | 不 没有开玩笑 但这不是埃博拉病毒 |
[21:24] | – Then it’s not contagious? – Probably not. | -那不会传染吧 -也许不会 |
[21:26] | Since you were exposed last night | 因为你们昨晚接触到了死者 |
[21:28] | and you look reasonably healthy, | 但现在还安然无恙 |
[21:30] | my guess is you don’t have anything to worry about. | 我想你们无需担忧 |
[21:33] | – That’s reassuring. – Yeah, sort of. | -还真是松了口气 -算是吧 |
[21:35] | Well, just to be sure, | 以防万一 |
[21:37] | I’m gonna take blood samples from both of you. | 我得采集你们俩的血液样本 |
[21:39] | so roll up your sleeves and follow me. | 卷起袖子跟姐姐我走吧 |
[21:51] | Now, maybe this is all ’cause he’s a, um– | 也许就因为他是… |
[21:53] | – what did you call it? – It’s a reinigen. | -你叫他什么来着 -鼠精 |
[21:55] | Yeah, maybe it’s ’cause he’s a reinigen. | 对 没准正因为他是鼠精才得病的 |
[21:56] | I don’t know. But whatever he’s got, | 我不知道 但无论他得了什么病 |
[21:58] | I think that explains why he attacked Gilko. | 我觉得那就是他攻击基尔科的原因 |
[22:06] | We need to get a background on Stanton– | 我们得好好查查斯坦顿的背景 |
[22:08] | who he was, what he did, where he’s been. | 他是谁 做过什么事以及去过哪里 |
[22:37] | I’m so glad you loved the quilt. | 很高兴你喜欢那床被子 |
[22:39] | My wife will be thrilled to hear it. | 我妻子听到这消息会很激动的 |
[22:40] | You can’t imagine the kind of language | 你无法想象她在家里做那些派时 |
[22:42] | that went on at my house while she was making that thing. | 嘴巴里都在嘀咕些什么 |
[22:44] | Or maybe you can. | 没准你还真知道 |
[22:45] | Ah, I thought I’d married a longshoreman there for a while. | 我曾一度以为自己娶了个港口工人 |
[22:48] | That’s cute. | 真有意思 |
[22:49] | So… Bud, the reason that I wanted to talk to you | 巴德 我之所以想和你谈谈 |
[22:53] | is that I have been having | 是因为我最近 |
[22:55] | some really weird issues with my memory lately. | 记忆力上出了点问题 |
[22:58] | – I was in the hospital recently– – You were? | -我最近住院了 -是吗 |
[22:59] | Oh, my God, that’s terrible, | 天哪 太可怕了 |
[23:01] | unless, of course, they were saving your life, | 除非…当然了…医院在救你的命 |
[23:03] | in which case, thank God. | 这样的话 就得感谢上帝了 |
[23:04] | – Are you all right? – Yeah, no, I’m totally okay. | -你现在好些了吗 -已经没事了 |
[23:07] | I just– I just wanted to know what you remember | 我只是想问你关于 |
[23:11] | – about me and Nick. – You and Nick? | -我和尼克的事 -你和尼克的事 |
[23:14] | You guys are the perfect couple. | 你俩可真是天作之合 |
[23:17] | – Really? – Well, yeah, of course. | -真的吗 -是啊 当然 |
[23:19] | I mean, you’re so much in love. | 你们彼此深爱 |
[23:21] | I still can’t believe why you guys aren’t married yet, | 我真搞不明白你们怎么还没结婚呢 |
[23:23] | even though that’s none of my business. | 虽然这事和我无关 |
[23:24] | Has something happened to Nick? | 尼克出了什么事吗 |
[23:26] | – No, no, no, Nick’s fine. – Oh, thank God. | -不 尼克很好 -谢天谢地 |
[23:28] | You scared me. | 你可真吓到我了 |
[23:29] | I mean, that Nick is one of a kind. | 你家尼克可是独一无二的 |
[23:32] | What he’s done for us is far beyond anything | 他为我们做的远远超过 |
[23:34] | we ever expected from someone like him, | 我们对他这类人的预期 |
[23:36] | – let me just say. – What do you mean? | -恕我直言 -什么意思 |
[23:38] | Well, you know, him being a Grimm. | 他作为一个格林 |
[23:40] | – A what? – A Grimm. | -一个什么 -一个格林 |
[23:42] | What’s a Grimm? | 什么是格林 |
[23:43] | You don’t know what a Grimm is. | 你不知道格林是什么 |
[23:44] | No. | 不知道 |
[23:48] | Well, a Grimm is kind of a term for a, uh… | 格林是一个专业术语… |
[23:51] | a-a good cop, a guy, | 来描述好警察 好人 |
[23:54] | a person who helps people in need– | 一个能救人于水火 |
[23:57] | you know, the needy. | 对有需要的人伸出援手 |
[23:59] | Uh, helpless people. | 救人于危难之中的人 |
[24:01] | Oh, gosh, look at the time. | 天哪 瞧瞧这都几点了 |
[24:02] | I really got to get back to work. | 我真得回去工作了 |
[24:03] | Thanks so much for the tea. I’m so glad you love the quilt. | 谢谢你的茶 很高兴你喜欢那床被子 |
[24:06] | Oh, what about the pies? | 那些派怎么样 |
[24:07] | Uh, do you love the pies? | 你喜欢吗 |
[24:08] | My wife will kill me if I don’t ask about the pies. | 要是不问问你对派的评价 我老婆非杀了我 |
[24:10] | Yeah, no, the pies– the pies were so good. | 那些派很美味 |
[24:12] | Oh, I’m glad to hear that. Thanks very much for the tea. | 太好了 谢谢你的茶 |
[24:15] | I… I guess I already said that, but I mean it. | 我貌似刚刚说过了 但我是真心感谢 |
[24:18] | – Good. – I-I can– | -很好 -不用… |
[24:19] | I can let myself out. | 不用送了 |
[24:24] | Glad you guys are back. | 很高兴你们回来了 |
[24:26] | Just got a local address and phone number | 刚找到卡尔·斯坦顿的本市地址和电话 |
[24:28] | for Carl Stanton in the northwest– | 他住在城的西北边 |
[24:29] | Whitehall Drive, Number 204. | 怀特霍尔大道 门牌号204 |
[24:31] | Tried reaching Mrs. Stanton by phone, but no one’s answering. | 给斯坦顿太太打了电话 但没人接 |
[24:34] | The machine had a woman’s voice, | 答录机里是个女人的声音 |
[24:35] | so my assumption is she moved with him to Portland. | 所以我猜想她和丈夫一起搬到波特兰来了 |
[24:38] | Could be his mistress. | 也可能是他的情妇 |
[24:40] | – You would go there. – Or his mother. | -就你想得出 -或者是他妈妈 |
[24:42] | Too late. You went to the gutter first. | 太迟了 节操已经掉一地了 |
[24:43] | Anyway, left a message for her– so far, no response. | 不管怎样 我给她留了口信 还没有回复 |
[24:47] | Take a run out there, | 去他家瞧瞧吧 |
[24:48] | see if you can find out who this voice belongs to. | 看能不能查出答录机里的声音是谁 |
[24:50] | Give us a call if you find her. | 如果你找到她了 给我们打个电话 |
[24:51] | If she’s there, you want me to bring her in? | 如果她在家 要带她回局里吗 |
[24:52] | – No, we’ll come out. – Thanks. | -不用 我们会去处理 -谢了 |
[24:54] | I hate delivering bad news. | 人家最讨厌报忧了 |
[25:00] | Look, I’m gonna go check out some books. | 我得去查查书 |
[25:02] | – What books? – Stuff my ancestors wrote. | -什么书 -我祖先写的那些书 |
[25:04] | Maybe they have something about this disease. | 也许书里有关于这种病的记载 |
[25:06] | I’ll stick to the modern world, thank you. | 算了 我还是老老实实待在现代世界里吧 |
[25:08] | See what I can find out about Stanton’s history. | 看看我能在斯坦顿的履历里查到些什么线索 |
[25:35] | Fluvus pestilentia. | 黄色瘟疫 |
[25:50] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[25:50] | I got a hit on Phyllis Stanton, wife of Carl. | 卡尔的妻子菲利斯·斯坦顿有线索了 |
[25:53] | She’s a field researcher for animal control, | 她是动物管理部门的野地研究员 |
[25:56] | specializing in domesticates. | 专门从事动物驯养 |
[25:58] | – Her primary focus is– – Pigs. | -主要针对… -猪 |
[26:01] | Did you know this? | 你已经知道了 |
[26:13] | Mrs. Stanton? | 斯坦顿太太 |
[26:14] | Sergeant Wu, Portland Police. | 我是波特兰警局的吴警官 |
[26:29] | Mrs. Stanton! | 斯坦顿太太 |
[26:32] | This is Sergeant Wu. I’m coming into your house now. | 我是吴警官 我现在要进屋了 |
[26:38] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[26:51] | Mrs. Stanton? | 斯坦顿太太 |
[26:52] | Portland Police– I’m in your house now. | 波特兰警察 我现在已经进屋了 |
[26:57] | If you can hear me, answer me. | 如果你能听到我说话 应我一声 |
[27:00] | I’m in your kitchen, moving to your living room. | 我现在在厨房 马上要到起居室了 |
[27:15] | Mrs. Stanton? | 斯坦顿太太 |
[27:44] | I need code three cover, now! | 我需要三级支援 快来 |
[27:48] | Mrs. Stanton, | 斯坦顿太太 |
[27:49] | please put the knife and the screwdriver down. | 请放下刀和螺丝刀 |
[27:51] | I’m not gonna hurt you. Stay where you are. | 我不会伤害你的 站在那别动 |
[27:54] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[28:10] | So was it all about the picnic basket? | 是看到了这个野餐篮吗 |
[28:12] | – What? – The idea for the picnic. | -什么 -这个要来野餐的主意 |
[28:14] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[28:15] | I-I was actually looking for this old camera | 我本来是在找从曾祖父那儿 |
[28:17] | I inherited from my great-grandfather. | 继承来的一台旧相机 |
[28:19] | He had a camera shop in Berlin. | 他以前在柏林开了家相机店 |
[28:21] | Anyway, I saw this old rocking chair | 总之 我后来看到 |
[28:24] | that used to belong to my grandmother | 我姥姥的那把摇椅 |
[28:25] | on my mother’s side, which reminded me of my grandmother, | 然后我就想起了我姥姥 |
[28:27] | who used to take us for picnics when I was a kid. | 我小时候 她常带我们去野餐 |
[28:30] | And then I remembered the picnic basket, | 于是我又想起野餐篮 |
[28:31] | and I sort of forgot about the camera | 把相机的事抛之脑后 |
[28:33] | and started looking for the basket. | 开始寻找那只野餐篮 |
[28:34] | I get sidetracked sometimes. | 我有时不留神就偏题了 |
[28:37] | Works for me. | 我不介意 |
[28:38] | If it works for you, it works for me, man. | 要是你不介意 那我更不介意了 |
[28:41] | I’m not so sure about the, um– | 可我不太确定 |
[28:44] | the beet sausage, though. | 我是否也能接受甜菜香肠 |
[28:45] | Was it too spicy? I’m sorry. I was experimenting. | 太辣了吗 抱歉 还在试验阶段 |
[28:47] | No, it just takes some getting used to. | 不是 只是还得适应一下 |
[28:51] | Oh. Kind of like me. | 就像我本人 |
[28:52] | You’re not so hard to get used to. | 适应你倒不算难 |
[29:01] | You know, I’ve– I’ve rushed things in the past. | 我以前做事总是很冲动 |
[29:05] | Yeah. Me too. | 我也是 |
[29:07] | And that’s about as much | 那差不多也要说说 |
[29:08] | as I’m gonna ever discuss past relationships. | 我过去的感情史了 |
[29:10] | Excellent plan. | 好想法 |
[29:21] | Hey, hey, buddy, you don’t look so good. | 伙计 你看起来不太好啊 |
[29:25] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:32] | I’m gonna take that as a–as a no. | 我觉得回答是否定的 |
[29:39] | Run! | 快跑 |
[29:49] | Oh, man! | 天哪 |
[29:51] | Okay. I’ll start the car. | 我去开车 |
[29:54] | – Okay. – All right, stay with me. | -好的 -好了 紧跟着我 |
[29:57] | We’re gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[30:02] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[30:06] | Lock your door! | 把门锁上 |
[30:10] | – Do you see him? – No. | -你看到他了吗 -没有 |
[30:12] | Yes! Oh, God, There he is– | 看到了 天哪 他就在那儿 |
[30:14] | Oh, man, whatever that dude’s got, he is not well… | 不管那家伙身上长了什么 绝不是什么好事 |
[30:16] | – Oh, my God. – In any way, shape, or form. | -天哪 -不管是形状还是分布 |
[30:35] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[30:36] | That’s all I know. Thank you. Thank you, thank you. | 我就知道这么多了 谢了 |
[30:39] | You don’t look so good. | 你脸色不太好 |
[30:42] | I’m not. | 确实 |
[30:44] | I knocked. There was no answer. | 我敲门 但没人应 |
[30:46] | Door was unlocked. I walked in. | 门没锁 我就进去了 |
[30:48] | I called her name like a half-dozen times. | 我差不多叫了六次她的名字 |
[30:50] | Then she just– pfft– she came at me, you know? | 然后她咻地冲向我 你明白吗 |
[30:55] | I had no choice. | 我无计可施 |
[30:57] | Something’s wrong with her. Got something, sick, | 她肯定也不对劲 长了那种恶心的 |
[30:59] | like Stanton was, her husband. | 像她老公斯坦顿那样的东西 |
[31:01] | Okay, slow down. | 好的 别着急 |
[31:02] | We’ll get it all. Now, where is she? | 我们会查清楚的 她在哪儿 |
[31:06] | In the house, where she fell. I’ll show you. Come on. | 就在屋里她刚倒下的地方 我带你们去 来吧 |
[31:08] | – Wait, hold on. We’ll take it from here. – Yeah, yeah. Okay. | -等等 交给我们吧 -好的 |
[31:13] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[31:21] | If this happened to her– | 如果她都这样了 |
[31:22] | what about the guy Stanton attacked? | 那被斯坦顿袭击的家伙会怎样 |
[31:25] | Gilko. Is he one? | 基尔科 他是格林生物吗 |
[31:29] | I don’t know, but we’ve got to find out. | 不知道 但我们得去弄个明白 |
[31:32] | Works Park and Rec. | 他在公园娱乐部工作 |
[31:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:49] | All right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[31:51] | I got Gilko’s supervisor. | 我联系了基尔科的上司 |
[31:53] | They haven’t seen him, but he works maintenance | 他们没看到他 不过他负责保养维护 |
[31:55] | and is scheduled for Pier Park today. | 照安排他今天是去码头公园工作 |
[32:02] | Any mobile unite, we have an assault in progress | 呼叫机动小队 目前码头公园南边入口 |
[32:04] | reported at south entrance to Pier Park. | 收到一处袭击报案 |
[32:06] | It’s white male, wearing a Parks and Recreation uniform. | 白人男性 身着园林维护制服 |
[32:08] | That’s our guy, which means he is one, right? | 是我们要找的人 也就是说他是格林生物 |
[32:11] | Yeah. But what kind, I don’t know. | 是的 但我不清楚是哪种 |
[32:13] | Unit 24, 10-51, we got it. | 24小队 10-51 马上过去 |
[32:16] | Copy, 24. | 收到 24小队 |
[32:31] | Well, that was, uh, more exciting than any picnic | 这是我有生以来 |
[32:34] | – I’ve ever been in. – Sorry. | -最刺激的野餐 -抱歉 |
[32:36] | It’s– it’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[32:38] | And the part before was really nice. | 在那件事发生之前还是挺不错的 |
[32:40] | You know, when we were, um– when we were lounging | 我们躺在草地上吃东西 |
[32:43] | and–and eating, and– and you were looking at me. | 你看着我的时候 |
[32:48] | Kind of like the way you’re looking at me now. | 就像你现在看着我这样 |
[32:51] | Yeah, I remember that part. | 我记得那部分 |
[32:53] | That was the good part. | 那是精华部分 |
[32:56] | You were looking like you were, um… | 你那时看起来正要… |
[32:59] | going to, um… | 正要… |
[33:01] | Eh, yeah. Um, we sort of, you know, | 没错 我们好像 |
[33:04] | talked about not rushing things, and– | 谈到做事鲁莽 |
[33:06] | Did we? | 是吗 |
[33:09] | I’m not sure I remember that part. | 我似乎不太记得那部分了 |
[33:23] | I’ll say. | 我也觉得 |
[33:38] | Maybe you should get that. | 也许你该接电话 |
[33:40] | – Uh, do I have to? ’cause– – It could be important. | -一定要接吗 因为 -可能是要紧事 |
[33:43] | Mmm, I’m sure it’s nothing. | 没事的 |
[33:45] | I’m sure it’s just… Nick. | 肯定就是 是尼克 |
[33:48] | Then it’s probably life or death. | 那可能就是生死大事了 |
[33:53] | Hey, nick. I’m kind of busy. | 尼克 我现在有点忙 |
[33:56] | You ever hear fluvus pestilentia? | 你听说过黄色瘟疫吗 |
[33:58] | Uh, yeah. It’s– it’s, um– | 听过 那是 |
[34:00] | It’s the yellow plague. It’s old world. | 那是黄色瘟疫 东半球常有的疾病 |
[34:02] | It’s really nasty. It’s bad for wesen, | 这病很恶心 对格林生物来说糟透了 |
[34:03] | it used to, like, wipe out whole villages. | 过去这种病能害死整条村子的人 |
[34:05] | – Okay? Is that all? – No. | -行了吗 就这样了 -不 |
[34:07] | And I think we’ve got an outbreak right here in Portland. | 我觉得这种瘟疫要在波特兰这儿爆发了 |
[34:10] | And I tried calling Rosalee– | 我给罗莎莉打过电话 |
[34:11] | Oh, she’s actually right here, in the shop. | 她就在这儿 在店里呢 |
[34:14] | Well, ask her if there’s a treatment. | 问问她有没有解药 |
[34:15] | Hey, is there a treatment for fluvus pestilentia– | 黄色瘟疫有药可救吗 |
[34:19] | Can she make it? | 她能调配吗 |
[34:20] | – Can you make it? – Uh-huh. | -你能调配吗 -能 |
[34:22] | – She said she– – I heard. | -她说她 -我听到了 |
[34:23] | Look, man, I think we’re gonna need some of that– | 伙计 我们可能会需要解药 |
[34:25] | Oh, okay, but, dude, | 好的 可是 老兄 |
[34:26] | you gotta be really careful with this stuff, | 你可得小心对付这病 |
[34:27] | because, uh, the symptoms will fool you. | 那些症状会糊弄人 |
[34:29] | At first, they don’t seem to be sick. | 起先看起来不像生病 |
[34:31] | It’s like– but the libido kicks in, big time, you know? | 反倒像是性欲大增 处于极乐的情绪中 |
[34:34] | It’s like supposedly makes you kind of love-drunk, you know? | 仿佛让人沉醉于爱意之中 |
[34:36] | Like, anything goes, you know, | 开始饥不择食 |
[34:37] | inhibition to the wind, and the next thing you know, | 毫无节操 然后突然之间 |
[34:39] | you’re in bed, sick to death, | 你就会卧床病倒 生不如死 |
[34:41] | and they’re, like, burning your body outside the– | 身体灼热… |
[34:47] | Oh, God. Rosalee. | 天啊 罗莎莉 |
[34:50] | You got a thing– | 你这里有… |
[34:52] | Nick. Think I hear something. | 尼克 我好像听到点声音 |
[34:55] | There! | 那里 |
[35:27] | – Rosalee! – What, now you don’t like me? | -罗莎莉 -怎么 你不喜欢我了吗 |
[35:29] | – What’s wrong? – No, no, | -我做错什么了 -不 |
[35:30] | you didn’t do anything wrong! It’s just– | 你没做错什么 只是… |
[35:32] | – You could be infected. – With love! | -你可能被感染了 -被爱感染 |
[35:35] | – No! With fluvus pestilentia. – With love. | -不 是黄色瘟疫 -是爱情感染了我 |
[35:38] | No, Rosalee, I need you to focus. | 不 罗莎莉 我要你集中精神 |
[35:40] | I’m focused. | 我很集中 |
[35:41] | Listen to me! Okay? | 听我说 好吗 |
[35:43] | The guy in the park may have had it, | 公园里那个人可能得了这病 |
[35:45] | and I think he scratched you. | 他也许抓伤了你 |
[35:48] | Oh, man. Listen, you said, just now, | 天啊 你刚刚说过 |
[35:51] | there was a treatment, okay? There’s a treatment? | 有解药 对吧 有解药吧 |
[35:53] | – How do we make it? – I don’t feel so good. | -我们该怎么调配 -我不太舒服 |
[35:57] | Rosalee, stay with me. | 罗莎莉 跟我待在一起 |
[35:58] | I can’t make the treatment without you. | 没有你的帮助 我配不出解药 |
[36:00] | Um, um, it’s– | 就在… |
[36:02] | It’s, uh– it’s– it’s in one of these books. | 就在其中一本书里 |
[36:06] | Monroe, I think you’re right. I think I’m sick. | 门罗 我想你是对的 我是病了 |
[36:10] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[36:14] | Uhh, pick it up! | 给我拾起来 |
[36:16] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry. | 对不起 真抱歉 |
[36:19] | – I didn’t mean to do that. – That’s okay. | -我不是故意吼你的 -没关系 |
[36:28] | No, this is it. No, this is it. | 就是这个 |
[36:30] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -你找到了 -是的 |
[36:33] | I have all the ingredients in the shop, | 所需原料店里都有 |
[36:34] | but– but you’re going to have to– to do– | 但你必须先… |
[36:42] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[36:44] | Okay? Don’t move. | 好吗 别动 |
[36:47] | I’m gonna make this stuff. | 我去配解药 |
[36:49] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[36:53] | Monroe? No. | 门罗 不行 |
[36:56] | You need to tie me down. | 你得把我绑起来 |
[37:08] | Hang on, Rosalee. | 坚持住 罗莎莉 |
[37:11] | I got all the stuff, all the ingredients. | 原料我都找到了 |
[37:15] | I’m mixing it now, okay? So it shouldn’t be too long. Okay? | 我要开始配制了 不会太久的 好吗 |
[37:20] | I just need to add… root of roburea. | 只要把栎树根加进去 |
[37:31] | Rosalee? | 罗莎莉 |
[37:36] | That’s the guy we saw in the park! | 他就是我们在公园见到的家伙 |
[37:38] | He came right at me, Nick! | 他冲上来袭击我 尼克 |
[37:40] | Listen, Rosalee’s got it too. | 罗莎莉也受到感染了 |
[37:41] | I think he must’ve scratched her, or something. | 他一定是抓伤了她 |
[37:43] | – Rosalee’s sick? – Rosalee’s one? | -罗莎莉也病了 -罗莎莉也是格林生物 |
[37:44] | Yeah, she’s a– she’s a fuchsbau. | 是的 她是狐妖 |
[37:46] | Then Monroe’s one? | 那么门罗也是吗 |
[37:47] | Yeah. Uh, blutbad here. Can we get into this later? | 是的 我是狼人 能稍后再说这个吗 |
[37:50] | I mean, welcome aboard, Hank. You know, | 欢迎登上贼船 汉克 |
[37:51] | I’m glad we don’t have to beat around the bush anymore. | 很高兴我们不用再遮遮掩掩了 |
[37:53] | It’s just Rosalee’s in the other room, okay? | 但现在罗莎莉正在另一间屋里 |
[37:54] | And I’m just about to mix this stuff. | 我要马上混合这东西 |
[37:56] | Okay, how much longer till you’re gonna be ready? | 好的 你多久能做好 |
[37:57] | Hey, hey, hey. We’re gonna– we have to treat this guy. | 我们得治好这家伙 |
[38:01] | Rosalee? | 罗莎莉 |
[38:09] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[38:11] | – She’s gone. – All right, you stay here. | -她跑了 -好吧 你留下 |
[38:13] | Treat him, and I’ll find Rosalee. | 治好他 我去找罗莎莉 |
[38:19] | Look, hurry! Hurry! | 快点 |
[38:20] | I can’t keep this guy down. | 我按不住他 |
[38:21] | Okay, just got to get a couple of sips of this stuff in him. | 好的 只要让他喝几口就行了 |
[38:26] | Hey! Aw, man! | 老兄 |
[38:28] | I don’t have that much of this stuff, okay? | 我没那么多解药 好吗 |
[38:30] | – I got to save some for Rosalee. – Handcuff him. | -我还要给罗莎莉留点 -我铐住他吧 |
[38:33] | – Okay. – All right. I got him. | -好的 -好了 铐住了 |
[38:34] | Okay. Here we go. | 好的 来吧 |
[38:40] | Just a little more now. | 再喝一点 |
[38:48] | Rosalee! | 罗莎莉 |
[38:55] | Hey, Rosalee! | 罗莎莉 |
[38:57] | Look, it’s Nick. You’re sick, I know. | 是我 尼克 我知道你病了 |
[39:02] | But I need to take you back. | 但我要带你回去 |
[39:04] | Monroe needs to get you this, uh… | 门罗要让你喝… |
[39:17] | Rosalee? | 罗莎莉 |
[39:35] | I-I think that should do it. | 这样应该就行了 |
[39:40] | Oh, my God, Nick, you didn’t have to kill her! | 天哪 尼克 你也不用杀了她吧 |
[39:42] | No, she’s unconscious. Get the stuff! | 不 她只是晕过去了 把解药拿来 |
[39:45] | Oh, my God. Okay. | 上帝啊 好的 |
[39:47] | I got it, Rosalee. I’m– I’m coming. | 我来了 罗莎莉 我就来 |
[39:53] | Let me do it. | 我来吧 |
[39:55] | It’s a– that’s a good idea, thank you. | 好主意 谢谢 |
[39:57] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[40:03] | Hold her mouth open. | 掰开她的嘴 |
[40:31] | This stuff really works. | 解药真的起效了 |
[40:32] | He’s looking a lot better. | 他看起来好多了 |
[40:38] | You know, as long as we’re, um– | 既然我们已经 |
[40:42] | letting the blutbad out of the bag, so to speak, | 可以说是集体出柜了 |
[40:47] | I-I was the one who hit you in the park that day. | 那天在公园撞倒你的是我 |
[40:50] | – What? – You know… The “hunt for bigfoot” day? | -什么 -就是追捕大脚怪那次 |
[40:54] | It’s true. It was him. | 是真的 就是他 |
[40:57] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[40:58] | It’s just Larry was a really good friend of mine– | 因为拉瑞是我的好友… |
[41:00] | Monroe? | 门罗 |
[41:02] | More later. | 剩下的以后再说 |
[41:17] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[41:18] | Well, it wasn’t just me. Nick’s here. | 不只我一个人 尼克也在这里 |
[41:22] | And, um, so’s Hank. | 汉克也在 |
[41:29] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[41:32] | Better. | 好多了 |
[41:38] | Um…did we, um, kiss? | 我们是不是接吻了 |
[41:46] | Sort of like there was no tomorrow. | 吻得昏天暗地 |
[41:50] | I thought it was a dream. | 我还以为是个梦 |
[41:54] | Actually, I think it was just the fluvus pestilentia. | 事实上 我想可能是黄色瘟疫在作怪 |
[41:59] | I don’t know about that. | 那倒未必 |