时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’ve seen all these in Portland? | 这些妖怪你都在波特兰见过吗 |
[00:04] | Some of ’em. | 见过一些 |
[00:04] | I gotta say, man, | 我不得不说 伙计 |
[00:05] | you’ve been living one weird life. | 你的生活真够怪异的 |
[00:07] | Monroe’s one? | 门罗也是吗 |
[00:09] | It’s okay. It’s just me. | 没事的 还是我 |
[00:10] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[00:11] | And he’s saved my life a couple times too. | 他也救过我好几次了 |
[00:14] | This is… awesome. | 这简直 太难以置信了 |
[00:18] | I’m so sorry. Are you okay? | 真抱歉 你还好吗 |
[00:19] | Adalind’s put Nick’s girlfriend in a coma. | 爱达玲害得尼克的女友陷入昏迷 |
[00:21] | I need something for obsessive behavior. | 我需要点治疗强迫行为的药 |
[00:24] | I-It needs to go away. | 我要戒强迫行为 |
[00:25] | How long have you had these feelings? | 你这样有多久了 |
[00:26] | Ever since I kissed her. | 自从我吻了她之后 |
[00:28] | – Juliette, you’re awake. – Who are you? | -朱丽叶 你醒了 -你是谁 |
[00:30] | I was thinking maybe if I saw you at work, | 我觉得也许看看你工作的样子 |
[00:32] | it might help me remember you. | 能让我尽快想起来 |
[00:33] | – I could always take you home. – Yeah, thank you. | -我可以送你回家 -谢谢你 |
[00:36] | It’s the least I could do. | 这只是举手之劳 |
[00:45] | What’s wrong? | 哪里不对吗 |
[00:48] | Me. | 我 |
[00:52] | 在很多个漆黑的夜晚 人们会看到她走在河堤上 为她的孩子们哭泣 | |
[01:10] | – Silencio. – I know. | -不要出声 -我知道 |
[01:26] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这个 |
[01:51] | Senora! | 夫人 |
[01:58] | Senora! | 夫人 |
[02:06] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[02:09] | papa! Papa! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[02:11] | Papa! Papa! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[02:17] | Papa! | 爸爸 |
[02:29] | Rafael! | 拉斐尔 |
[02:30] | Rafael! | 拉斐尔 |
[02:35] | Rafael! | 拉斐尔 |
[02:48] | Rafael! | 拉斐尔 |
[02:51] | Rafael! | 拉斐尔 |
[02:55] | Rafael! | 拉斐尔 |
[03:01] | Rafael! | 拉斐尔 |
[03:07] | Rafael! | 拉斐尔 |
[04:20] | Did you bring it? | 你带来了吗 |
[04:22] | You do this every year? | 你每年都这么做吗 |
[04:23] | Of course. Are you kidding me? | 当然 开什么玩笑 |
[04:26] | Halloween for us, come on– | 这可是我们的万圣节 |
[04:28] | that’s, like, bigger than Christmas. | 比圣诞节都盛大 |
[04:31] | There’s a long wesen tradition | 这是格林生物流传已久的传统 |
[04:33] | of the all Hallows’ eve midnight woge | 每到万圣节前夜的午夜就变身 |
[04:36] | running through the woods scaring the crap | 然后跑出去吓村民们 |
[04:38] | out of villagers, literally sometimes. | 有时候他们还真被吓得不轻 |
[04:41] | And you continue this fair tradition in Portland? | 你在波特兰也延续着这种传统吗 |
[04:44] | No, no, no. I mean, I would… | 不不不 我也想 |
[04:46] | If I could find some villagers, but, you know… | 如果能找到些村民就好了 不过… |
[04:49] | No, I can only imagine the fun my relatives must’ve had, man, | 我能想象得出我的亲戚一定玩得很开心 |
[04:52] | back in the good old days. | 回首往事美好时光啊 |
[04:55] | Anyway, let me see it. | 算了 让我看看 |
[04:58] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[05:00] | That’s the one– beautiful. | 就是这个 太美了 |
[05:03] | And just think of the history, man. | 想想它的光辉历史吧 兄弟 |
[05:05] | Yeah, all the skulls bashed in, | 没错 击穿颅骨 |
[05:07] | bones broken, knees shattered. | 打断骨头 砸碎膝盖 |
[05:09] | Hey, those who ignore the past, etcetera, etcetera. | 我可没指那种往事 此处省略一万字 |
[05:15] | Now watch this. | 看看这个 |
[05:22] | Okay, check this out. | 好了 瞧好吧 |
[05:26] | Wait till you see this. | 保证让你大开眼界 |
[05:31] | Whoa. Intense. | 气氛很浓啊 |
[05:33] | Okay, come here. Come here, come here, come here. | 好了 过来 过来 |
[05:36] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:38] | Here goes. | 走起 |
[05:44] | That’s pretty great, right? | 非常帅吧 |
[05:45] | Unless you’re a pumpkin. | 你要是那个南瓜就不会这么觉得了 |
[05:48] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈特 |
[05:50] | Where? | 哪里 |
[05:52] | Yeah, on my way. | 好的 这就到 |
[05:54] | Promise me no one’s gonna get hurt. | 向我保证你不会伤害别人 |
[05:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:59] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[07:01] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[07:03] | Uh, please, sir, my spanish is no bien. | 拜托 先生 我西班牙语不是很好 |
[07:05] | Uh, por favor, wait. Okay, wait. | 拜托 稍等 好吧 稍等 |
[07:09] | No! No, no! Espera. | 不不不 等等 |
[07:13] | We’re gonna need a translator. | 我们需要一名翻译 |
[07:14] | This guy’s English is about as good as my Spanish. | 这家伙的英语和我的西班牙语一样糟 |
[07:16] | His name’s Luis Alvarez. | 他的名字叫路易斯·阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[07:18] | I’m pretty sure he’s saying someone took his kid… | 我确定的是他说有人带走了他的孩子 |
[07:20] | Rafael, eight years old. | 拉斐尔 八岁 |
[07:22] | I’ve got unis searching the area. | 警员已在此地区展开搜索 |
[07:24] | There’s fishing equipment down by the river. | 河畔有钓鱼工具 |
[07:26] | I’m guessing he and his kid were down there. | 我猜他和他孩子之前就在那儿 |
[07:28] | We’re sure the kid didn’t drown? | 能确定这孩子没溺水吗 |
[07:30] | We’re not sure of anything. | 什么都无法确定 |
[07:31] | I’ve called search and rescue. They’re en route. | 我呼叫了搜救队 他们在路上 |
[07:33] | Those kayakers said they saw him running up from the river. | 那几个玩皮艇的说他们看见他从河里跑上来 |
[07:37] | This is their cell phone. | 这是他们的手机 |
[07:38] | He was shooting video, and he got something real interesting. | 里头录了一段视频 有些内容很值得注意 |
[07:47] | Put out an alert. | 发布警报 |
[07:48] | We’ll take Mr. Alvarez and the video back to the precinct. | 我们带阿尔瓦雷斯先生和这段视频回辖区 |
[07:51] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:58] | Tell Sanchez to meet us there too. | 让桑切斯也到那儿和我们会合 |
[08:00] | Uh, already tried. He’s on safari in Botswana. | 说过了 可他在博茨瓦纳旅行呢 |
[08:08] | Por favor. | 拜托了 |
[08:11] | Hey, Juliette. You busy? | 朱丽叶 你在忙吗 |
[08:14] | Yeah, we need a translator. | 我们需要一名翻译 |
[08:17] | Search and rescue working the river just in case? | 以防万一 叫搜救队沿河搜查了吗 |
[08:20] | Nothing so far. | 目前尚无发现 |
[08:20] | There’s a pretty strong current, | 那里水流湍急 |
[08:22] | but they checked five miles down already. | 但他们已经搜查了五英里了 |
[08:23] | FBI? | 联邦调查局呢 |
[08:24] | Waiting to hear if they want in. | 还在等候他们是否加入的消息 |
[08:27] | Come in. | 进来 |
[08:28] | Hey, uh, excuse me for interrupting, sirs, | 抱歉打扰了 先生们 |
[08:30] | but I thought I should interrupt | 但我认为有必要打断一下 |
[08:31] | ’cause I think this is probably pretty important information. | 因为我认为这个事挺重要的 |
[08:33] | What is it, Ryan? | 什么消息 赖安 |
[08:35] | Uh, your translator’s here. | 你们的翻译到了 |
[08:36] | Good. | 好的 |
[08:39] | Why don’t you show her in? | 为什么不把她带过来 |
[08:41] | Right. Of–Of course. Yes, sir. | 好的 没问题 先生 |
[08:50] | Hey. What can I do to help? | 我能帮上什么忙 |
[08:59] | He says he can’t stay here. He needs to find his son. | 他说他不能留在这里 他要去找儿子 |
[09:17] | He says he went to go help a woman in the river, | 他说他当时去救河里的一个女人 |
[09:19] | and he thought she was drowning, | 他以为她要投河 |
[09:21] | but next thing he knew, she was walking off with his son. | 但后来他发现她拐走了自己的儿子 |
[09:24] | Ask him to describe the woman. | 让他描述一下这女人的长相 |
[09:33] | Long hair, white dress, didn’t see her face. | 长发 白裙 没看见脸 |
[09:35] | He doesn’t know her. | 他不认识她 |
[09:36] | All right, is he married, divorced, | 好吧 问问他的婚姻状况 |
[09:37] | any custody issues? | 有无抚养权争议 |
[09:43] | His wife is dead. | 他妻子已经去世了 |
[09:44] | Is there anyone who might want to do him harm? | 有没有谁想对他不利 |
[09:50] | No. | 没有 |
[09:51] | Can he tell us anything else about the woman? | 他还能提供其他关于这个女人的线索吗 |
[09:59] | He says she was crying. That’s why he went to help her. | 他说她当时在哭 所以他才去救她 |
[10:04] | He’s saying these questions aren’t gonna help him find his son. | 他说这些问题对找孩子无济于事 |
[10:06] | We’ll do the best we can. | 我们定会竭尽全力 |
[10:07] | But tell him he’s got to take us to where he lives. | 但告诉他带我们去他住的地方 |
[10:30] | 失踪儿童警报 事发地点:波特兰 俄勒冈州 | |
[10:47] | I need to book a flight… | 我要订机票 |
[10:50] | The next flight to Portland, Oregon. | 最近一班前往俄勒冈州波特兰市的飞机 |
[11:08] | They’re asking if he’s found Rafael. | 他们问是否找到了拉斐尔 |
[11:10] | Tell him we need to get inside the house. | 告诉他我们得进屋查看一下 |
[11:16] | They really love their Halloween. | 他们还真喜欢万圣节 |
[11:18] | Dia de los muertos… | 亡灵节 |
[11:21] | Day of the dead. | 活死人之日 |
[11:23] | Rafael? | 拉斐尔 |
[11:24] | Rafael? | 拉斐尔 |
[11:27] | All right, if there’s an answering machine, | 好的 如果家里有答录机 |
[11:28] | we need to listen to it, | 我们得听听留言 |
[11:29] | and we need to check out rafael’s room. | 还要再看看拉斐尔的房间 |
[11:36] | Just his phone. | 只有他的手机 |
[11:54] | Rafael? | 拉斐尔 |
[12:38] | Nick, she says she knows who took Rafael. | 尼克 她说她知道是谁带走了拉斐尔 |
[12:44] | He says that she doesn’t know, and she’s not helping. | 他说她一无所知 帮不上忙 |
[12:47] | Let her talk. | 让她说 |
[12:58] | What’s la llorona? | 什么哭泣的女人 |
[13:00] | The weeping woman. | 哭泣的女人 |
[13:00] | It’s a ghost story about a dead woman | 这是个鬼故事 传说有个女鬼 |
[13:02] | who steals children and drowns them. | 偷走孩子 然后把他们溺死 |
[13:05] | We believe in ghosts now? | 现在的人还信鬼神这一说 |
[13:06] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知并非如此 |
[13:10] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[13:11] | She’s saying la llorona took Rafael, | 她说是哭泣的女人带走了拉斐尔 |
[13:13] | and he’s basically telling her to shut up. | 而他叫她闭嘴 |
[13:16] | All right, ask her if she knows who this is. | 好吧 问问她是否知道这是谁 |
[13:29] | Silencio, por favor. Okay? | 拜托你不要吵 好吗 |
[13:39] | – This what we’re running with? – Yeah. | -我们在找的是他吗 -没错 |
[13:41] | All right, we’ll start canvassing the neighborhood. | 很好 我们这就去问问周围的邻居 |
[13:43] | Have two officers stay in the house with Mr. Alvarez. | 留两个警官在阿尔瓦雷斯先生在家守着 |
[13:45] | Monitor his cell phone, | 监听他的手机 |
[13:46] | in case there are calls from the kid or whoever took him. | 没准拐走他孩子的人会打电话来 |
[13:49] | There’s no hard line. | 对人客气点 |
[13:54] | He wants you guys to stop talking and find his son. | 他想让你们不要再闲聊赶快找到他儿子 |
[13:59] | This way, sir. | 这边来 先生 |
[14:48] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[14:52] | We’re headed back to the precinct, | 我们准备回警局了 |
[14:54] | but, uh, we need you to stay, if you can, | 不过需要你再多留会 如果你方便的话 |
[14:57] | until we find another translator. | 等我们找到另外一个翻译 |
[15:00] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[15:02] | Did she say anything else? | 她刚才说什么其他的了吗 |
[15:05] | Not about Rafael. | 一些和拉斐尔无关的事 |
[15:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:09] | Yeah. Yeah, I just, uh, don’t know | 还好 我就是不知道 |
[15:11] | how you do this all the time. | 你每次都是怎么处理这些事的 |
[15:13] | I’ll call you. | 我回头给你电话 |
[15:26] | I saw the photographs of Duvall’s body. | 我看到杜瓦尔尸体的照片了 |
[15:28] | I know how badly he was tortured. | 可以看出他受到了怎样的酷刑 |
[15:30] | But we must find out if he talked. | 但我们必须搞清楚他交代了什么 |
[15:32] | If he gave up any names, | 如果他透露了任何人的名字 |
[15:33] | it could endanger everyone who is involved with us, | 就可能把我们的人都置于危险的境地 |
[15:35] | especially those working on the inside. | 尤其是那些安插在内部的人 |
[15:38] | We need to know who Duvall met with the night he was taken. | 我们要搞清楚在杜瓦尔被抓走的晚上去见了谁 |
[15:43] | I’ll call you back. | 一会再联系你 |
[15:43] | Yeah. | 请进 |
[15:45] | Hey, uh, there’s a detective from Albuquerque. | 有个从阿尔伯克基[墨西哥州]来的警探想见您 |
[15:47] | She says she has some information about the missing kid. | 她说她有那个失踪儿童的消息 |
[15:49] | Should I bring her in? | 我要带她进来吗 |
[15:51] | Yeah, send her in. | 让她进来吧 |
[15:53] | Uh, now? | 现在吗 |
[15:56] | Uh, yes, yes, of course now. | 当然就是现在了 |
[16:01] | Valentina Espinosa. | 瓦伦蒂娜· 埃斯皮诺萨 |
[16:03] | – You’re from New Mexico. – Yes. | -你是新墨西哥州来的 -是的 |
[16:05] | And you have information on the boy | 你手头有今天早上 |
[16:06] | – that was taken this morning? – I do. | -被拐走的男孩的消息 -没错 |
[16:09] | How long has he worked for you? | 他为你工作了多久 |
[16:10] | Now, wait. What time was that? | 稍等 什么时候 |
[16:12] | Do you know anything about his boy, rafael? | 你知道任何和拉斐尔有关的事吗 |
[16:15] | Uh, were there any problems at home? | 他家里有什么麻烦吗 |
[16:16] | – Okay, thanks. – Had he ever tried to run away? | -好的 谢谢 -他试图离家出走过吗 |
[16:20] | Okay. I appreciate it. Thanks. | 好的 非常感谢您的合作 |
[16:23] | No problems at home. | 他们家里很和谐 |
[16:24] | Luis was a hardworking guy dedicated to his kid. | 路易斯是个努力工作的人 很爱他的孩子 |
[16:26] | And nothing with Rafael either– | 拉斐尔这边也没什么异常之处 |
[16:27] | No problems at school or with his friends. | 在学校和朋友中都没有和谁交恶 |
[16:29] | Detectives Nick Burkhardt and Hank Griffin, | 尼克·伯克哈特和汉克·格林芬警探 |
[16:31] | This is Detective Valentina Espinosa | 这位是来自阿尔伯克基的 |
[16:33] | – of albuquerque. – Mm. Long way from home. | -瓦伦蒂娜· 埃斯皮诺萨警探 -不远万里啊 |
[16:37] | She’s got information on the missing child. | 她有关于我们失踪儿童的线索 |
[16:39] | We’ve been tracking this unsub for a while. | 我们追踪这个嫌疑人很久了 |
[16:41] | If Rafael Alvarez is the first child taken, | 如果拉斐尔·阿尔瓦雷斯是第一个被拐走的孩子 |
[16:43] | then we can expect two more before the day’s out. | 那么今天之内还会有两个孩子会被拐走 |
[16:46] | She did the same thing in New Mexico? | 她在新墨西哥州也做了同样的事 |
[16:47] | And Texas, Colorado, Arizona, and Utah, that we know of. | 还有德克萨斯 科罗拉多 亚利桑那和犹他州 |
[16:50] | Seriously? She’s abducted that many children? | 真的吗 她居然已经诱拐了那么多孩子 |
[16:52] | And if we don’t act fast, they’ll all be dead by morning. | 如果我们不赶快行动 他们明早之前都会死 |
[16:56] | This is research I’ve put together | 这是我过去五年整合的 |
[16:57] | over the last five years. | 调查资料 |
[17:51] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[17:55] | Wow! What a bevy of great costumes. | 你们的装扮真不错哇 |
[17:59] | Oh, love the wolf man. | 我喜欢那个狼人 |
[18:02] | Looks like my Uncle Herman | 真像我叔叔赫尔曼 |
[18:03] | before they chopped his head off. | 脑袋被砍下来之前的样子 |
[18:06] | All right, one handful apiece. | 好了 每人一把 |
[18:08] | Off you go. | 玩去吧 |
[18:11] | Hey, stop it! That’s my candy! | 住手 那是我的糖果 |
[18:13] | Give it back. Stop it! | 还给我 住手 |
[18:16] | What you gonna do now, huh? | 就不给你要怎样 |
[18:17] | Hey, that’s not very nice. | 这样做可不太好 |
[18:20] | Give her candy back, now. | 把糖果还给人家 快点 |
[18:24] | – Make me. – All right, since you asked. | -不给你打我啊 -如你所愿 |
[18:29] | There. | 乖 |
[18:31] | Okay, I did it. Now let me go. | 好了 我还她了 放手 |
[18:33] | Now say you’re sorry. | 现在给人家道歉 |
[18:36] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:37] | There. | 这就乖了 |
[18:39] | Now, don’t you feel better? I know I do. | 你有没有觉得高兴点 我很高兴 |
[18:41] | No, and you’re gonna be sorry. | 没有 你会后悔的 |
[18:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:48] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:49] | – Thanks, Mr. Monroe. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢门罗先生 -不客气 |
[18:52] | More lollipop? | 还要棒棒糖吗 |
[18:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:02] | We have no forensic evidence. | 我们没有收集到任何法医证据 |
[19:03] | Nothing but the bodies of the victims. | 只有死者的尸体 |
[19:05] | Always two boys and a girl | 每次都是两个男孩和一个女孩 |
[19:07] | between the ages of seven and ten, all drowned. | 年龄介于七到十岁 都是被淹死的 |
[19:10] | How many are we talking about? | 总共有多少位死者 |
[19:12] | That’s hard to say. | 难说 |
[19:13] | I think there’s been as many as 15, | 我觉得多达十五位 |
[19:15] | but I don’t know for sure. | 但不能确定 |
[19:17] | I’ve been able to document 12, | 我能查到记录在案的有12名 |
[19:19] | 3 in each of the last 4 years, | 发生在过去四年里 每年有三位死者 |
[19:21] | always before midnight on Halloween. | 都是发生在万圣节当天午夜之前 |
[19:23] | Same pattern, but there could be more. | 相同的作案手法 但也有新的手法 |
[19:26] | Some kids just disappear and are never found. | 有些孩子失踪了 再也找不到 |
[19:28] | Some of the bodies wash up miles from where they were taken. | 有些尸体被冲到在离失踪地很远的岸边 |
[19:33] | This is the only image we have, | 这是我们唯一的嫌疑犯画像 |
[19:34] | compiled by a few witnesses. | 根据多名目击者的描述画出来的 |
[19:36] | Looks like the same woman we’re dealing with. | 看来和我们正在查的是同一个人 |
[19:38] | – You’ve seen this? – Yeah. | -你们见过她 -是的 |
[19:40] | I got an iphone video. It’s on my computer. | 我电脑上有一段手机录制的视频 |
[19:50] | There. | 就是这个 |
[19:54] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[19:56] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[20:01] | You got an I.D.? | 你知道她的身份吗 |
[20:03] | No, no, we never found one single fingerprint or any hard evidence, | 不知道 从未找到任何指纹或确凿证据 |
[20:07] | but we have confirmation of witnesses | 但所有的目击者都描绘出 |
[20:10] | who all identified the same image. | 同一个人 |
[20:13] | You said she drowns them. | 你说她淹死孩子们 |
[20:14] | Yes. When the bodies are found, if they’re found, | 对 如果我们能找到尸体 |
[20:17] | they’re never close to where the children were taken. | 发现尸体的地点都离失踪点很远 |
[20:19] | They’re much farther down the river, | 都在很远的河流下游 |
[20:21] | but this woman is here now. | 但这女人现在出现在这里 |
[20:22] | That would make Rafael Alvarez the first one taken here. | 这说明拉斐尔·阿尔瓦雷斯是第一个受害者 |
[20:25] | You said there’s always three. | 你说通常是有三个的 |
[20:27] | Yes. When I looked at all the other cases, | 对 我查看过所有相关案件 |
[20:30] | all the children were taken near where two rivers meet. | 所有孩子都是在河流交汇处附近被带走的 |
[20:37] | Look, one child goes missing here, | 有个孩子在这里失踪了 |
[20:39] | another from here, and the third from here. | 另一个在这里 第三个就在这里 |
[20:41] | And you know this how? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:42] | Same triangle described in every city | 那些城市的绑架地点 |
[20:45] | by the same geographical abduction points. | 在地图上都能形成一个这样的地理三角形 |
[20:47] | It’s her signature… | 这是她的作案特征… |
[20:50] | Houston, Denver, Yuma, and Albuquerque. | 休斯敦 丹佛 尤马 阿尔伯克基 |
[20:54] | Did the father of the missing boy | 失踪孩子的父亲 |
[20:55] | say anything about hearing a woman crying? | 有说过听到有女人在哭泣吗 |
[20:58] | Yeah, he did, | 有 有说过 |
[20:59] | which is why he thought she was trying to kill herself. | 正是因为这样他才以为那女人要自杀 |
[21:01] | All the others who saw her heard her crying, | 所有见过她的人都听到她在哭 |
[21:04] | they all thought she was gonna kill herself in a river. | 都以为她要投河自尽 |
[21:06] | So this kid Rafael may already be dead. | 那拉斐尔这孩子可能已经死了 |
[21:09] | Well, it’s possible, but no bodies have ever been found | 有可能 但只有等到她带走孩子的 |
[21:11] | until after midnight the day she takes them. | 同一天午夜过后才有可能找到他的尸体 |
[21:14] | I think she kills them at the same time. | 我觉得她是同时杀死三个孩子的 |
[21:16] | Captain? | 队长 |
[21:18] | I got that file you requested. | 我找到你要的文件了 |
[21:20] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[21:23] | So… | 那… |
[21:26] | You’ve been working on this one a long time. | 你研究这案子很长时间了 |
[21:28] | I have. | 没错 |
[21:30] | Never gotten close? | 一点进展都没有吗 |
[21:32] | No. | 没有 |
[21:33] | What do you know about la llorona? | 你对哭泣的女人了解多少 |
[21:35] | You know the story? | 你也知道那个故事吗 |
[21:37] | It’s a ghost. | 是个女鬼 |
[21:38] | Yes, a ghost story. | 对 是个鬼故事 |
[21:40] | A mother drowns her three children in revenge. | 一个母亲把自己的三个孩子淹死了 |
[21:42] | Because her husband leaves her for a younger woman. | 作为对丈夫为了年轻的小三而离开她的报复 |
[21:46] | I think our killer believes she’s La Llorona. | 估计凶手觉得自己就是那个哭泣的女人 |
[21:51] | So we’re not after a ghost. | 所以我们不是在追查一个鬼对吧 |
[21:53] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[21:54] | She’s a dangerous predator, | 她是个危险的杀人犯 |
[21:56] | and we must stop her tonight. | 我们今晚一定要阻止她 |
[22:02] | I want you to call the Albuquerque Police Department, | 你给阿尔伯克基警察局打个电话 |
[22:04] | put in a request for a copy of | 向他们要一份 |
[22:06] | Detective Valentina Espinosa’s files. | 瓦伦蒂娜· 埃斯皮诺萨警探的档案复件 |
[22:08] | Will do. | 好的 |
[22:09] | Anything specific we’re looking for? | 我们具体要找的是什么呢 |
[22:10] | All the data relating to this case– | 所有和这个案子有关的资料 |
[22:13] | everything they got. | 他们查到的所有东西 |
[22:14] | Roger that. | 知道了 |
[22:24] | 姓名 爱达玲·莎德 上一个入境国家 奥地利 最新定位 维也纳 | |
[23:11] | Why are you crying? | 你为什么哭 |
[23:15] | Are you sad? | 不开心吗 |
[23:17] | Kalli! | 凯利 |
[23:19] | Kalli! I’m gonna find you. | 凯利 我要找到你咯 |
[23:26] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[23:36] | All the kids were reported taken | 所有的孩子 |
[23:38] | within five miles of the confluence of the rivers. | 都是在河流交汇处方圆五公里的地方被带走的 |
[23:41] | Where was Rafael taken? | 拉斐尔是在哪里被拐走的 |
[23:43] | Rafael was taken here this morning. | 拉斐尔是今天早上 在这儿被拐的 |
[23:47] | Then the other kids will be taken | 那么另外两个孩子 |
[23:48] | from here and here. | 就会从这两个地方被带走 |
[23:51] | That’s a lot of territory to cover. | 这是很大一片区域啊 |
[23:52] | How is she moving around? | 她是怎么完成这么大范围转移的 |
[23:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:54] | No one’s ever seen anything. | 没有任何目击证人 |
[23:56] | You mean she just appeared. | 你是说她凭空出现的 |
[23:58] | To the people that have seen her, she does. | 对于看到过她的人来说 是的 |
[24:01] | 911 just came in– another child abduction. | 刚接到报警电话 又一个小孩被拐走了 |
[24:03] | – Where? – Sauvie Island State Park. | -从哪儿 -萨瓦岛州立公园 |
[24:05] | Is it along a river? | 这个公园临河吗 |
[24:07] | Yeah, the Columbia, right here. | 对 哥伦比亚河 就在这儿 |
[24:14] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣乱 |
[24:22] | No. No, nothing here. | 这没情况 |
[24:24] | What? | 什么 |
[24:26] | Where? | 地点 |
[24:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:32] | He wants to know if you found his son. | 他想问你们是不是找到他儿子了 |
[24:36] | No, but, uh… | 还没有 但是 |
[24:40] | Tell him another kid was taken, looks like by the same woman. | 告诉他又有一个孩子丢了 像是同一个女人所为 |
[25:54] | No… | 不是这个 |
[26:16] | I’m not choosing between anybody. | 我不会在任何人之间做选择 |
[26:32] | They were having some kind of a Halloween party up there, | 当时他们正在这里庆祝万圣节 |
[26:35] | and this is where the dad said | 这儿就是小女孩的父亲所说 |
[26:36] | he saw his little girl go down the path. | 看到孩子走到那个小道上的地方 |
[26:39] | We searched the woods, up and down the riverbank. | 我们搜索了树林和河的上下游 |
[26:42] | This is all we found. | 只发现这些 |
[26:44] | Uh, is he the one who saw the woman? | 是他看到那个女人的吗 |
[26:46] | No, no, no, that’s another guy who was fishing down the river. | 不 不是 是一个在钓鱼的人看到的 |
[26:48] | Where is he? | 目击者呢 |
[26:49] | Well, we have him back at the cars. | 我们请他回到车上了 |
[26:51] | All right, let’s, uh, bag it, | 好 先搁在一边 |
[26:53] | get some photos of the area, | 给这片区域拍照吧 |
[26:54] | And, uh, check for footprints. | 比对一下脚印 |
[26:55] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[26:56] | And let’s talk to that witness. | 我们去和目击者谈谈 |
[26:59] | Got it. | 好的 |
[27:06] | We found where the little girl was taken from. | 我们找到小女孩失踪的地方了 |
[27:07] | – We also have a witness. – Just hold on. | -还有目击者 -等一下 |
[27:09] | We need to talk to that witness. | 我们需要问询目击者 |
[27:10] | Just spoke to the FBI 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前 和联邦调查局交谈了一下 |
[27:12] | There will be a third child taken. | 会有第三个小孩被拐走的 |
[27:13] | And to the captain of the Albuquerque Police Department. | 还和阿尔伯克基警察局长通了个电话 |
[27:15] | We can’t afford to waste time. | 我们不能再浪费时间了 |
[27:17] | Apparently, the only Valentina Espinosa they have | 警局档案里唯一一位瓦伦蒂娜· 埃斯皮诺萨 |
[27:19] | on file was relieved of duty three years ago. | 在三年前就被解雇了 |
[27:23] | We need to find those kids now. | 我们得找到那些孩子 |
[27:25] | The FBI wants you held on grounds | 联邦调查局要以 |
[27:26] | for impersonating an officer | 冒充警察 |
[27:27] | and interfering with a federal investigation. | 妨碍联邦调查的罪名逮捕你 |
[27:29] | But, sir, a second child was taken, | 但是 长官 第二个孩子被拐走了 |
[27:31] | and she was right about that. | 并且她的判断是对的 |
[27:32] | She’s now the FBI’s case, | 她现在归联邦调查局管了 |
[27:33] | and they want her back at the precinct. | 他们要求把她带回警局 |
[27:34] | There will be a third child taken. | 会有第三个孩子被拐走的 |
[27:35] | Just listen to me. | 相信我 |
[27:37] | Put her in the car. Bring her in. | 把她带到车里 带她进车里 |
[27:38] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[27:39] | We have no time for this! | 我们没有时间了 |
[27:43] | Don’t do something you’re gonna regret. | 不要做自己会后悔的事 |
[27:46] | A wesen? | 格林生物 |
[27:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:48] | A cop wesen. What kind? | 格林生物警察 是什么妖怪 |
[27:49] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[27:50] | I’m a Balam, and you’re a Grimm. | 我是紫豹 你是格林 |
[27:52] | You’re gonna put me in that car | 你会把我扔进车里 |
[27:53] | and take me somewhere to kill me. | 然后找个地方把我杀了 |
[27:56] | We don’t give a damn what you are. | 我们才不在乎你是什么玩意 |
[27:57] | We just want those kids back. | 我们只想救出孩子 |
[28:00] | So we’re gonna take you to the precinct | 我们会照头儿说的做 |
[28:01] | like the captain said. | 把你带到管辖区 |
[28:02] | But if you try anything, | 但是如果你不老实的话 |
[28:04] | he’s gonna blow your head off. | 他会打爆你的头 |
[28:52] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[28:54] | I think she’s an angel. | 我觉得她是天使 |
[28:56] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[29:09] | How’d you know a second child would be taken? | 你怎么知道会有第二个孩子被拐走 |
[29:12] | Because there’s always a second child taken | 因为肯定会有第二个孩子被拐走 |
[29:14] | and then a third. | 还会有第三个 |
[29:15] | You seem to know an awful lot about this. | 你似乎很了解这个案子 |
[29:17] | I’ve been following her for five years. | 我已经查了她五年了 |
[29:21] | You were thrown off your police force | 你当初被警局解雇 |
[29:22] | because you were obsessed about all this. | 也是因为你对此案相当执着 |
[29:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:25] | Were you involved with any of the kidnappings? | 你是不是参与了绑架 |
[29:28] | No. | 没有 |
[29:31] | Where were you this morning | 今天上午 |
[29:31] | when the first child was abducted? | 第一个孩子被拐走的时候 你在哪 |
[29:33] | I was in New Mexico. | 我在新墨西哥州 |
[29:34] | I made a plane reservation from there this morning. | 我上午在家预订了机票 |
[29:37] | You could still be involved with the woman that’s here. | 你仍然有可能是那个女人的帮凶 |
[29:38] | My sister’s son was one of those taken. | 我姐姐的儿子是被她拐走的 |
[29:41] | Where? | 在哪 |
[29:42] | Albuquerque. | 阿尔伯克基 |
[29:44] | How long ago? | 多久以前 |
[29:45] | Five years. | 五年前 |
[29:46] | You call what I’m doing an obsession? It is. | 你说我这样做是种痴迷 是的 |
[29:49] | But that’s why– ’cause we never found his body. | 但是那是因为我们没有找到他的尸体 |
[29:53] | He was with me that day. | 那天他是和我在一起的 |
[29:55] | I saw the woman, and heard her crying. | 我看到了那个女人 听到她在哭 |
[29:58] | I went in the water to keep her from killing herself. | 我跳进水里去救她 |
[30:00] | I’ve lived this again and again and again. | 那时的场景一直在我的脑海里重现 |
[30:07] | Lock me up. It’ll make no difference. | 把我关起来 对这案子一点好处也没有 |
[30:09] | There will be a third child taken. | 还是会有第三个孩子被拐走的 |
[30:15] | It doesn’t matter what you think. | 不管你是怎么想的 |
[30:16] | This is now the FBI’s case. | 现在这是联邦调查局的案子了 |
[30:18] | They’ll be calling the shots, and you’ll be detained | 他们说了算 你会被扣留在这里 |
[30:21] | until they’re ready to speak to you. | 直到他们愿意找你谈话为止 |
[30:44] | Oh, it’s Monroe’s house! | 这是门罗家 |
[30:46] | – I love this place. – It’s so cool | -我喜欢这个房子 -太赞啦 |
[30:48] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[30:51] | Wow! Another great group of costumes. | 哇 又来了一大群小家伙 |
[30:56] | All right, one handful apiece. | 别抢 每人抓一把 |
[30:58] | – Off you go. – Thank you. | -玩去吧 -谢谢 |
[31:00] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[31:05] | What do you want to do with him? | 你想怎么收拾他 |
[31:07] | Payback. | 报仇 |
[31:12] | I don’t feel good about this. | 我感觉不妙啊 |
[31:13] | You believe her? | 你相信她 |
[31:14] | Yeah, I do. I think a third kid’s gonna be taken. | 是的 我觉得很快会有第三个孩子被拐走 |
[31:16] | So do I. | 我也这么觉得 |
[31:17] | So how do we cover 100 miles of riverfront? | 那我们要怎么才能搜查一百英里范围的河边地区 |
[31:19] | Well, we can’t, and we can’t explain | 我们不能 没法解释 |
[31:20] | what Valentina’s told us– | 瓦伦蒂娜告诉我们的事情 |
[31:22] | how this woman appears | 这个女人是怎么出现 |
[31:23] | and disappears in all these different places. | 又是怎么消失在这些不同地方的 |
[31:25] | So what the hell do we do? | 那我们到底要怎么办 |
[31:28] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[31:30] | If this is real, how do you ever sleep? | 要真是这样 你晚上怎么睡得着 |
[31:35] | Well, you got my back. | 有你罩我啊 |
[31:38] | Yeah, but who’s got mine? | 那谁罩我啊 |
[31:47] | I think I got something. | 我好像有发现了 |
[31:54] | She got a name? | 她有名字吗 |
[31:55] | Yep… | 有啊 |
[31:59] | La llorona. | 哭泣的女人 |
[32:02] | I thought we didn’t believe in ghosts. | 我以为我们不信鬼神的 |
[32:05] | We didn’t. | 现在不信也得信了 |
[32:21] | Three children were taken from the village on All Souls Eve | 村里三个孩子在万圣节前夕被带走了 |
[32:25] | The men pulled their bodies from the river. | 人们从河里打捞起他们的尸体 |
[32:26] | All of them drowned. | 他们都溺水而亡 |
[32:28] | So she’s got to be a wesen, right? | 那她肯定也是个格林生物吧 |
[32:29] | No, she’s something else, | 不 她是另一种存在 |
[32:32] | Something my ancestors couldn’t figure out either. | 一种我祖先都不明白的存在 |
[32:35] | This looks like the symbol Valentina showed us. | 这很像瓦伦蒂娜给我们看的符号 |
[32:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:40] | Abrazo del rio. | Abrazo del rio[西语] |
[32:42] | Something about a river, that much I know. | 我只知道跟河有关 |
[32:44] | I think “Abrazo” means embrace. | 我觉得Abrazo是拥抱的意思 |
[32:47] | Embrace of the river? What does that mean? | 河流的拥抱 什么意思 |
[32:49] | Well, if she drowns the kids in the river, | 要是她把孩子都溺死了 |
[32:51] | hell of an embrace. | 还拥抱个毛啊 |
[32:52] | But all of these entries are about the same thing– | 但这几个词条都指向同一件事 |
[32:54] | the weeping woman | 哭泣的女人 |
[32:56] | who steals children, but none of them know what she is. | 专劫小孩 但没人知道她是什么 |
[33:00] | This dates back to 1519, Veracruz, | 可追溯到1519年的维拉克鲁斯[墨西哥城市] |
[33:04] | but it’s all in Spanish. | 但全是西班牙语 |
[33:05] | No, translation bottom of the page. | 没 页脚有翻译 |
[33:07] | In German. | 还是德语的 |
[33:09] | Looks like it’s been translated | 好像被翻成了 |
[33:10] | into a lot of languages. | 多种语言 |
[33:14] | English. | 英文在这儿 |
[33:15] | “Having joined Cortes and his expedition, | “跟科尔特斯一起 随他征战 |
[33:17] | we have now moved on to Veracruz.” | 我们来到了维拉克鲁斯” |
[33:20] | “This is where I came in contact with the woman in the river. | “我们就在这遇到了河中的女人 |
[33:23] | “There are many stories of her and the children she has taken.” | 有很多关于她和被她劫走孩子的故事” |
[33:26] | “I did not believe them at first, | “我开始都不信 |
[33:28] | but I set out tonight to find out–find out for sure.” | 但我决定今晚去一探究竟” |
[33:31] | “If I am right, I will return with her head. | “如果判断正确 定能带着她的头颅归来 |
[33:33] | If I am wrong, I may not return at all.” | 要是错了 我可能就一去不回了” |
[33:38] | That’s the last thing he wrote. | 他就写到这了 |
[33:40] | I guess he never came back. | 估计他没能回得来 |
[33:41] | Well, that breeds confidence. | 还真鼓舞人心啊 |
[33:44] | All right, so what are we dealing with? | 那我们究竟是在跟什么打交道啊 |
[33:45] | Do we have any idea? | 你知道吗 |
[33:47] | Doesn’t look like anybody’s been able to figure that out. | 看来也没人能弄得明白 |
[33:49] | No wonder Valentina’s been obsessed with this. | 难怪瓦伦蒂娜会沉迷于此 |
[33:52] | Looks like your ancestors were too. | 你的祖先们貌似也是啊 |
[33:56] | The FBI has no idea what they’re dealing with. | 联邦调查局完全不知道他们面对的是什么 |
[33:58] | We can’t let them run with this. | 不能让他们接手这事 |
[34:01] | Well, we’re not going to. | 没错 |
[34:09] | Oh, man. I knew I should’ve bought some more. | 我就知道该多买些糖的 |
[34:11] | Oh, wait! Hold on. | 稍等 一会儿就来 |
[34:12] | You don’t want to miss the show. | 你们不想错过我这身装扮的 |
[34:35] | You’re going with us. | 你跟我们来 |
[34:37] | You’re transferring me to the FBI? | 你们要把我交给联邦调查局 |
[34:39] | Not exactly. But you’re still in custody. | 不 但你仍属被拘留中 |
[34:42] | You ever heard of the Abrazo del rio? | 你知道Abrazo del rio吗 |
[34:44] | The river’s embrace? No. Why? | 河流的拥抱吗 不知道 怎么 |
[34:47] | Well, we were hoping you knew. | 我们还盼着你知道呢 |
[34:48] | How much do you know about la llorona? | 你对哭泣的女人知道多少 |
[34:51] | This is not a ghost. | 我知道她不是鬼 |
[34:52] | I saw her. This woman is real. | 我见过她 她是真实存在的 |
[34:54] | Yeah, real is a sort of relative term around here. | 真实存在在这里也只是相对而言 |
[34:58] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[35:01] | Taking a chance. | 赌一把 |
[35:09] | Why do you believe me now? | 怎么又突然相信我了 |
[35:10] | We did a little research of our own. | 我们也做了下调查 |
[35:12] | And what did you find out? | 那你们发现什么了 |
[35:13] | Enough to know it’s worth pissing off the FBI. | 总之值得为此惹毛联邦调查局了 |
[35:15] | We’re going to the third part of the river, like you said. | 我们现在去你说的河流的第三点 |
[35:18] | We’re hoping you’re wrong, | 我们也希望推测是错的 |
[35:18] | But we don’t want to take the chance. | 但我们不能冒这个险 |
[35:20] | All available units–10-46, we have a 207, child abduction. | 全体警员注意 发生一起儿童诱拐事件 |
[35:23] | Be on the lookout for a ten-year-old boy, | 全体出动搜寻一名十岁男孩 |
[35:25] | brown hair, 4’8″, 90 pounds, name–Tino Diez. | 棕发 1.4米 36千克 叫蒂诺·迪兹 |
[35:29] | Reported missing from Bridgeton Road and fourth. | 失踪于布里奇顿路4段 |
[35:32] | – Where’s that? – It’s on the river. | -在哪儿 -就在河边 |
[35:35] | The third kid was just taken here, | 第三个孩子就在这儿被拐 |
[35:37] | and the other two were taken here and here. | 另外两个 一个在这儿另一个在这儿 |
[35:39] | That completes the symbol you showed us, | 就是你给我们画的那个示意图 |
[35:41] | – Where does she drown the kids? – I don’t know. | -她会在哪儿溺死孩子呢 -不知道 |
[35:43] | The bodies are always found downriver, | 尸体一般都在下游发现 |
[35:45] | way beyond where they were taken. | 离诱拐地很远 |
[35:46] | That could be miles of river. | 河流很长 |
[35:47] | The Columbia flows all the way to the ocean. | 哥伦比亚河直通大海 |
[35:49] | Unless the river’s embrace is a place. | 除非”河流的拥抱”指的是一个地方 |
[35:51] | Abrazo. Abrazo, the embrace. | “Abrazo”在西班牙语里是”拥抱” |
[35:53] | Brazos is “Arms.” | “Brazos”是”手臂” |
[35:55] | We embrace something with our arms– | 意思就是用手臂去拥抱什么东西 |
[35:57] | The rivers are the arms, | “手臂”代表河流 |
[35:58] | and where they meet, that would be the embrace. | “拥抱”代表河流相交 |
[36:00] | So she drowns them where the rivers meet– | 所以她把孩子在河流交汇处淹死 |
[36:02] | – the confluence. – Kelley Point Park. | -也就是汇合口 -凯利岬公园 |
[36:04] | – How far is that? – 15 minutes. | -有多远 -十五分钟车程 |
[36:07] | We have until midnight. After that, she’s gone. | 我们必须赶在午夜前 不然就找不到她了 |
[37:04] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[37:06] | About a half mile down the road. | 沿这条路走半英里左右 |
[37:57] | That’s them. | 他们在那里 |
[38:05] | Don’t do it! | 住手 |
[38:08] | Don’t! | 别 |
[38:10] | No, no, no! | 不要 不要 不要 |
[38:12] | Stop! | 停下 |
[38:16] | We’re police! | 我们是警察 |
[38:17] | You’ll be all right! | 你们不会有事的 |
[38:18] | You don’t! | 快停手 |
[38:20] | Get the kids! | 快救孩子 |
[38:21] | Police! | 警察 |
[38:22] | We’re police. | 我们是警察 |
[38:25] | – Step back. – You’re safe now. | -退后 -你们安全了 |
[38:27] | We can take you to your families. | 我们会送你们回家的 |
[38:29] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[39:38] | Nick, are you okay? | 尼克 你还好吗 |
[39:41] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[39:45] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[39:49] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[39:51] | I had her, Hank. | 我抓住她了 汉克 |
[39:54] | I had her… | 我抓住她了 |
[39:56] | and then she wasn’t there. | 然后她消失了 |
[39:58] | Where is she? | 她去了哪 |
[40:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:05] | It’s one minute after midnight. | 午夜过了一分钟 |
[40:07] | Where’s my dad? How did we get here? | 我爸爸呢 我们怎么会在这里 |
[40:10] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[40:27] | – Mom! – Oh, dad! | -妈妈 -爸爸 |
[40:31] | We were so worried. | 我们担心死了 |
[40:41] | Unbelievable. Just–just–just unbelievable! | 难以置信 真是难以置信 |
[40:48] | We believe in ghosts now? | 我们现在相信鬼魂吗 |
[40:50] | We won’t know for another year. | 这要明年才能确认 |
[40:51] | Hey, Nick, Hank. | 尼克 汉克 |
[40:55] | I have a couple of pissed-off FBI agents in the other room. | 有几位愤怒的联邦探员正在另一间屋子 |
[40:58] | Well, that’s too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[40:59] | You took a big risk. | 你们可真是豁出去了 |
[41:00] | Wasn’t just him, captain. | 不是他一个人的错 队长 |
[41:02] | Oh, I know. At least you got them back. | 我知道 至少你们救回了孩子 |
[41:05] | And what about Valentina? | 瓦伦蒂娜会怎么样 |
[41:09] | We’re not gonna press any charges, considering. | 鉴于所发生的事 我们不会起诉她 |
[41:11] | And what about the feds? | 那联邦探员那边呢 |
[41:12] | We couldn’t have done it without her. | 没有她 我们救不了那些孩子 |
[41:13] | Like I said, they’re not happy, | 如我所说 联邦探员虽然生气 |
[41:15] | but they’re not stupid. | 但他们不蠢 |
[41:15] | We’ll just throw a little credit their way. | 我们把功劳分他们一点就行 |
[41:21] | I’m not choosing between anybody. | 我不会在任何人间做选择 |
[41:31] | This is so awesome. | 太牛了 |
[41:32] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[41:34] | Dude, we should– we should totally post this. | 兄弟 我们应该传到网上 |
[41:38] | You can’t post this, you idiot. | 当然不能传 白痴 |
[41:39] | It’s, like, evidence. | 这相当于罪证 |
[41:41] | Play it again. | 再放一遍 |
[41:42] | Yeah, come on, play it again. | 就是 快 再放一遍 |
[41:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:45] | Hey! Give that back! | 还给我 |
[41:47] | When you pay for my window, | 你赔了我的窗户 |
[41:48] | I’ll be glad to give it back. | 我就二话不说地还给你 |
[41:50] | – We’re not scared of you. – Yeah. | -我们才不怕你呢 -就是 |
[41:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:58] | Well, how about now? | 那现在呢 |
[42:09] | Trick or treat. | 不听话就使坏嘛 |