时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | “烙在野兽身上的是他同类的印记 凡是被他们看到的都必死无疑” | |
[00:12] | Donna Reynolds? Yeah, I’ve known her for six years. | 唐娜·雷诺兹吗 对 我认识她六年了 |
[00:15] | Please, you have to find her. She’s our only child. | 拜托你一定要找到她 她是我们的独生女 |
[00:17] | She never would have been involved in anything like that. | 她不应该被卷入到这样的事件中 |
[00:19] | Last call from her cell was made at 7:27. | 她手机上最后一条通话记录是在7:27 |
[00:21] | She called me yesterday. | 她昨天给我打电话了 |
[00:22] | I left before she did. I don’t know what time she left. | 我比她先走 不知道她什么时候走的 |
[00:24] | She would not just disappear. | 她不可能就这么凭空消失 |
[00:26] | No one reported seeing her after she left. | 她走后就再没有人见过她了 |
[00:27] | If I think of anything else, I’ll call you. | 如果我再想到什么 会打电话给你们的 |
[00:28] | Something’s happened to her. | 她出事了 |
[00:30] | You have to find her. | 你一定要找到她 |
[00:33] | Wake up. You were dreaming. | 醒醒 你做梦了 |
[00:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:38] | What time did you get in last night? | 你昨晚几点回来的 |
[00:39] | Uh, after 3:00. | 都过三点了 |
[00:45] | We’ve got this missing girl and not a lot to go on. | 有个失踪女孩的案子 但线索不多 |
[00:47] | I just… keep running it over and over in my head, | 我脑子里不停地在想这个案件 |
[00:51] | trying to figure out if I’m missing something. | 想搞清我是否落下了什么线索 |
[00:53] | Maybe you should try to get some more sleep. | 也许你该再睡一会 |
[00:55] | Not on this couch. | 睡沙发还是算了 |
[00:57] | Okay, well, I made you some coffee. | 好吧 我给你冲了咖啡 |
[01:00] | It’s in the kitchen. I’m going to work. | 在厨房里 我去上班了 |
[01:07] | – I’m sorry. – Why? | -对不起 -为什么 |
[01:11] | Because I’m trying not to be | 因为我努力 |
[01:12] | sick and tired of sleeping on this couch. | 不厌倦睡沙发 |
[01:14] | Okay. Can we talk about this later? | 好吧 我们以后再说好吗 |
[01:15] | ‘Cause I have to be in early. | 今天我要早点到 |
[01:16] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[01:31] | Richard, calm down. It’s just one more day. | 理查德 冷静点 只需要多等一天 |
[01:34] | Trust me, he’s bringing the money tomorrow. | 相信我 他明天就会带钱过来了 |
[01:37] | I showed him the photos of her, and he was practically drooling. | 我给他看了她的照片 他都要流口水了 |
[01:42] | So we have to feed her one more time. | 所以我们得再给她送次吃的 |
[01:43] | It’s no big deal. | 这没什么大不了 |
[01:44] | I’ll do it myself. | 我自己来就行 |
[01:47] | We’re making a lot of money on this. | 我们这次会大赚一笔 |
[01:49] | She’s got to be in perfect shape. | 可不能让她太过憔悴 |
[01:53] | I gotta call you back. | 我一会打给你 |
[02:04] | – Adrian Zayne? – Yeah? | -艾德里安·赞恩吗 -什么事 |
[02:07] | Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin, Portland Police. | 我们是波特兰警局的伯克哈德和格里芬警探 |
[02:09] | – May we come in? – Am I in some kind of trouble? | -可以进去吗 -我惹什么事了吗 |
[02:12] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[02:20] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[02:23] | I don’t know. Should I? | 不认识 我应该认识吗 |
[02:25] | Well, you work maintenance in the Dekum Building downtown. | 你在市中心德坤大楼做维修工 |
[02:27] | She works in the same building. | 她也在那座大楼里工作 |
[02:28] | We’re doing a routine check on everybody | 我们要对所有她失踪当天 |
[02:30] | working in the building the day she disappeared. | 在大楼里工作的人做例行检查 |
[02:31] | She disappeared? What do you mean? | 她失踪了 这是什么意思 |
[02:33] | Well, she went to work, left to go home, | 她去上班了 下班了本该回家 |
[02:35] | and hasn’t been heard from since. | 但之后再没人见到她 |
[02:36] | Now, according to the super, you were repairing | 据你上司说 你在她工作的楼层 |
[02:39] | an air conditioning unit on her floor. | 做空调维修工作 |
[02:43] | When did you finish the repair? | 你完成维修是在什么时候 |
[02:44] | Uh, I don’t know. I-I guess about 5:00? | 我记不得了 大概在五点 |
[02:50] | But if there’s any way I can be helpful– | 如果有什么需要我帮忙的… |
[02:54] | He’s burning photos of Donna Reynolds. | 他在烧唐娜·雷诺兹的照片 |
[03:14] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[03:18] | Nick, enough. | 尼克 够了 |
[03:22] | Is he a wesen? | 他是格林生物吗 |
[03:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:55] | They were photographs of my ex-girlfriend. | 那些是我前女友的照片 |
[03:57] | And why were you burning them? | 那你为什么要烧了呢 |
[03:58] | Because she’s my ex. | 因为是前女友啊 |
[04:00] | Who took the photographs? | 照片是谁照的 |
[04:02] | – She did. – What’s her name? | -她自己照的 -她叫什么名字 |
[04:04] | – Jennifer. – Jennifer what? | -叫珍妮弗 -姓什么 |
[04:06] | – Benson. – Where does she live? | -本森 -她住在哪 |
[04:09] | I don’t know. We broke up. | 我不知道 我们分手了 |
[04:10] | That’s why she’s my ex. | 都说了是前女友 |
[04:14] | Got a minute? | 出来说个话 |
[04:24] | Forensics has been all over his house, | 他屋子都被搜遍了 |
[04:27] | hasn’t found any evidence tying him to Donna Reynolds. | 没发现他和唐娜·雷诺兹有什么联系 |
[04:29] | What about his car? | 他的车呢 |
[04:30] | His car’s been in the garage for a week. | 他的车在车库里停了一个星期 |
[04:31] | He’s been riding his motorcycle. | 这期间他都骑摩托 |
[04:33] | And the only thing they can tell from the ash | 从灰烬中也只能 |
[04:35] | in the fire is that it’s photo paper. | 确定那是相片纸 |
[04:36] | You’ve got nothing to hold this guy. | 你没理由拘留这家伙 |
[04:38] | Look, I know what I saw in his stove. | 他火炉里的东西我可看的一清二楚 |
[04:40] | Well, unless you can introduce it as evidence, | 你如果不能把它列为证据 |
[04:41] | we have to let him go. | 就只能放了他 |
[04:42] | Otherwise, D.A.’ll throw it right back at us. | 否则地方检察官也会这样反驳我们 |
[04:51] | Maybe you’re wrong this time, Nick. | 或许这次你搞错了 尼克 |
[04:53] | Maybe it was his ex-girlfriend in the photo. | 或许照片里的确实是他的前女友 |
[04:56] | I mean, we were looking at photos | 毕竟我们近来总是 |
[04:57] | of Donna Reynolds all the time. | 盯着唐娜·雷诺兹的照片 |
[04:58] | Just because he’s a wesen doesn’t mean he’s guilty, right? | 不能只因他是格林生物就说他有罪 是吧 |
[05:03] | He could’ve run from you | 他知道你是个格林 |
[05:04] | because he knew you were a Grimm. | 本可以逃得远远的 |
[05:07] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不清楚 或许吧 |
[05:15] | Get up. | 起来 |
[05:16] | Why, so you can hit me again? | 为什么 好让你再打我一次 |
[05:18] | We’re releasing you. | 我们放你走 |
[05:19] | If I find out you had anything to do– | 如果我发现你于此案有任何… |
[05:21] | Don’t threaten me. He’s threatening me. | 别威胁我 他在威胁我 |
[05:23] | Just be quiet. | 安静点 |
[05:25] | Get that down to the techs. | 把那个拿给技术人员 |
[05:26] | Give it to John and only John. | 给约翰 只能给约翰 |
[05:28] | So let’s review. Who are you giving it to? | 确认一下 这要拿给谁 |
[05:29] | – John. – Anybody but John? | -约翰 -除了约翰之外呢 |
[05:31] | No, sergeant. | 别无他人 警官 |
[05:32] | But what do you need first? | 但你第一步要做什么 |
[05:33] | Detective Griffin’s signature. | 让格里芬警探签字 |
[05:34] | You’re going to go far. | 孺子可教也 |
[05:36] | Oh, uh, Detective Griffin. | 格里芬警探 |
[05:38] | Can I–can I get your signature on this? | 你能 能在这里签个字吗 |
[05:39] | All yours, Nick. | 交给你了 尼克 |
[05:45] | Well, I hope you’re telling the truth. | 我希望你所说都是实话 |
[05:46] | ‘Cause it’s one thing to lie to a cop. | 因为对警察撒谎是一回事 |
[05:48] | It’s another to lie to someone like me. | 对我这样的人撒谎又是另一回事了 |
[05:51] | Get him away from me! | 让他离我远点 |
[05:57] | I didn’t do anything. He’s threatening me. | 我什么都没干 他一直在威胁我 |
[05:59] | – He’s threatening to kill me. – Just calm down. | -他威胁说要杀我 -冷静点 |
[06:01] | You’ve been released. You can leave. | 你已获释 可以走了 |
[06:03] | If anything happens to me, he did it. | 如果我有什么三长两短 都是他干的 |
[06:05] | Okay. Sir, let’s go. | 好了 先生 走吧 |
[06:14] | What was that all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[06:15] | I told him it’s one thing to lie to a cop | 我告诉他对警察撒谎是一回事 |
[06:17] | and another to lie to me. | 对我就是另一回事了 |
[06:18] | What the hell are you trying to do? | 你到底想干什么 |
[06:19] | We got a missing girl, Hank, | 有个女孩失踪了 汉克 |
[06:20] | and this guy knows more than he’s telling. | 而这家伙显然有事瞒着没说 |
[06:22] | If he’s guilty and we push him, | 如果他有罪而我们把他逼急了 |
[06:24] | he could kill that girl, dump her body, | 他可能会杀人弃尸 |
[06:25] | and then we’d never find her. | 我们就再也找不到那女孩了 |
[06:26] | He could do that anyway. He knows I know. | 无论如何他都可能那么干 他清楚我知道这点 |
[06:28] | So what do you want to do? | 那你想怎么办 |
[06:31] | Look, whatever I decide to do, I’m going to do it alone. | 不管要做什么 我这次得单独行动 |
[06:33] | I don’t want you getting tagged for this. | 我不想让你为此受到指控 |
[06:45] | Her name is Adalind Schade. | 她叫爱达玲·莎德 |
[06:47] | I am the vet that she brought her cat to, | 我负责医治她带来的猫 |
[06:51] | and I got scratched, and– | 那只猫抓了我一下 |
[06:53] | Anyway, that’s not important. | 那些都不是重点 |
[06:55] | But I found out that she’s a lawyer, | 可我后来发现她是个律师 |
[06:56] | and she works at your firm. | 就在你们律所上班 |
[06:58] | Sorry, Ms. Schade is no longer here. | 抱歉 莎德女士不在这儿工作了 |
[07:01] | I really need to talk to her. | 我真得需要找她谈谈 |
[07:03] | She resigned two months ago and left no contact information. | 她两个月前辞职了 没留下联系方式 |
[07:06] | I wish I could be of more help. | 我也希望能多帮上点忙 |
[07:09] | – Good luck. – All right. Thank you. | -祝你好运 -好吧 谢谢 |
[07:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:14] | Juliette? Hi, it’s, uh, Sean Renard. | 朱丽叶 你好 我是肖恩·雷纳德 |
[07:20] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:21] | I was just wondering, is Nick there? | 我就想问问尼克在吗 |
[07:23] | No, not yet. I’m not sure where he is. | 不 还没回来 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[07:25] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[07:27] | Well, you know, um– | 话说… |
[07:31] | This is probably none of my business, | 也许是我多管闲事 |
[07:32] | but I’m a little concerned about him. | 但我有点担心他 |
[07:34] | He, uh–he’s kind of been on edge recently. | 他最近有些焦虑不安 |
[07:38] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[07:40] | You know, sometimes it helps to just talk about these things. | 有时适当聊聊会有些帮助 |
[07:44] | What, has he– has he said something to you? | 他对你说了…说了些什么吗 |
[07:47] | No, no, he– no, he hasn’t. | 不不不 没有 |
[07:48] | It’s, uh– | 只是 |
[07:51] | You know, cops usually don’t talk about these things. | 警察通常都不太聊这些 |
[07:52] | They, um– they kind of keep things inside | 有事也只往心里放 |
[07:56] | until something happens. | 直到有事发生 |
[07:59] | Yeah, um, I don’t know. I guess, you know, things– | 我也不知道 我想事情… |
[08:03] | things really haven’t been that easy. | 事情没那么简单 |
[08:04] | You know, it’s probably best | 这些事最好 |
[08:05] | we don’t talk about this on the phone. | 别在电话里谈 |
[08:06] | I could always, um, meet you tomorrow for coffee. | 我们明天见面喝杯咖啡谈吧 |
[08:10] | How about Cafe Nell? | 尼尔咖啡厅怎么样 |
[08:12] | Yeah, maybe that’s a good idea. | 可以 |
[08:15] | – Does 2:30 work? – Sure, yeah. Okay. | -2:30行吗 -好的 没问题 |
[08:18] | Yeah, great. Well,I’ll see you there. | 好 到时见 |
[08:26] | Yeah, I think I can find it. | 我应该能找到 |
[08:27] | I’m actually getting pretty familiar with these books. | 我已经很熟悉这些书了 |
[08:30] | Ah, here it is. | 在这 |
[08:32] | Serum Exomologesis Canaria. It’s specifically for canines. | 加那利认罪液 犬齿科专用 |
[08:36] | It’s close enough. Will it work? | 挺相近了 会有用吗 |
[08:38] | Well, it is a “confess your sins” serum, | 这是”认罪”液 |
[08:40] | so it’s worth a shot, I guess. | 所以应该值得一试 |
[08:42] | But, you know, some of these recipes | 但有些配方 |
[08:43] | are, like, 600, 700 years old. | 已经有六七百年的历史了 |
[08:45] | Looks like this one was developed by a priest. | 这个好像是名牧师研制的 |
[08:47] | Of course, right? | 可不是嘛 |
[08:48] | Add a little of this to the local water supply, | 在到当地水源里放点这东西 |
[08:50] | you’d have your confessional full every day of the week. | 你就每天都要去忏悔室了 |
[08:53] | Think of the donations. | 想想那些捐款 |
[08:54] | It’s probably how they paid for Notre Dame, actually. | 巴黎圣母院的资金可能就是这么来的 |
[08:56] | So how are you planning on getting it into him? | 你打算怎么注入他体内 |
[08:58] | Crossbow. | 用弩 |
[08:59] | How long would it take to mix it? | 要多久才能制成 |
[09:00] | Uh, well, I think I have everything here. | 我想材料一应俱全 |
[09:03] | Looks like it. | 貌似是 |
[09:04] | Let’s get a couple of these empty vials, | 取几个小空瓶 |
[09:06] | grab this stirrer, and fire up the burner. | 拿上搅拌器 点上酒精炉 |
[09:10] | If I’m lucky, I don’t know, a half hour. | 运气好的话 半个小时吧 |
[11:24] | Nick, what have you done? | 尼克 你做了什么 |
[11:30] | Hank, I didn’t do this. | 汉克 这不是我干的 |
[11:33] | I just got here. | 我刚到 |
[11:34] | What’s that for? | 手上那是干嘛的 |
[11:36] | Oh, it’s a kind of truth serum I was going to use on him. | 是一种吐真剂 本来要用在他身上的 |
[11:40] | Monroe helped me mix it. Call him. | 门罗帮我配的 不信打给他问问 |
[11:42] | I just left the shop. | 我刚从店里过来 |
[11:43] | I haven’t even fired this thing yet. | 我还没来得及开弓呢 |
[11:44] | Okay, but this doesn’t look so good | 鉴于他在警局说的那番话 |
[11:46] | after what he said at the precinct. | 这情况可不妙啊 |
[11:48] | What are those marks on him? | 他身上这些记号是什么 |
[11:51] | Looks like he’s been burned. | 像是被烫上去的 |
[11:53] | I think he’s been branded. | 我想他是受了烙刑了 |
[11:55] | That’s the same symbol. | 都是同样的符号 |
[12:00] | Did you call for backup? | 你叫支援了吗 |
[12:01] | No. Did you? | 没有 你呢 |
[12:04] | You might want to get rid of that. | 你最好把那个处理一下 |
[12:14] | I sure hope you were guilty. | 真心希望你是罪有应得 |
[12:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[12:43] | I was just going to ask you the same thing. | 我也想问你呢 |
[12:44] | We got a 911 call from your guy, | 你们的嫌犯报警 |
[12:47] | confessed to everything, even where he had the girl. | 坦白了一切 甚至包括藏匿女孩的地点 |
[12:50] | Units are on their way to that location now. | 警员正赶去那里 |
[12:53] | How’d you get him to confess? | 你们怎么让他供认的 |
[12:54] | We didn’t. | 不是我们干的 |
[12:55] | We got here after. | 我们是之后才到的 |
[12:57] | After what? | 什么之后 |
[13:03] | No wonder he confessed. | 怪不得他供认了 |
[13:04] | I’d be confessing to all kinds of things. | 换做我也什么都招了 |
[13:06] | Let’s get this area secured | 把这片区域保护起来 |
[13:07] | and get C.S.U. out here. | 叫法证科的人过来 |
[13:09] | Griffin. | 格里芬 |
[13:11] | No, captain, Nick’s with me. | 不 队长 尼克跟我在一起 |
[13:12] | We’re at the suspect’s house. | 我们在嫌犯家里 |
[13:13] | Hold on. Let me put you on speaker. | 等一下 我开免提 |
[13:17] | We’ve got Donna Reynolds. She appears to be all right. | 我们找到唐娜·雷诺兹了 她看起来没事 |
[13:20] | Have you got the suspect in custody? | 嫌犯已被拘押了吗 |
[13:21] | Uh, sir, the suspect appears to have been tortured, | 长官 嫌犯好像受过刑 |
[13:25] | and he’s dead. | 已经死了 |
[13:26] | Nick and I just got on scene. | 尼克和我刚到现场 |
[13:28] | – Captain. – Yeah? | -队长 -什么事 |
[13:29] | The press is here. How do you want to handle it? | 媒体都到了 要怎么处理 |
[13:31] | Tell them this is an active crime scene, | 就说还在进行犯罪现场调查 |
[13:32] | there will be a press conference later. | 稍后会有新闻发布会 |
[13:34] | Meet me back at the precinct. | 待会警局见 |
[13:36] | Donna, I’m Captain Renard. | 唐娜 我是雷纳德队长 |
[13:38] | We’ve notified your parents. | 已经通知了你的父母 |
[13:39] | They’re going to meet us back at the hospital. | 他们稍后在医院和我们会合 |
[13:40] | Now we’ve got the guy who did this, okay? | 我们已经抓到那个罪犯了 |
[13:43] | Everything’s going to be all right, I promise. | 你已经安全了 我保证 |
[13:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:46] | Her name is Donna Reynolds. I kidnapped her. | 她叫唐娜·雷诺兹 我绑架了她 |
[13:49] | Sir, are you reporting a crime? | 先生 您是要报案吗 |
[13:51] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:54] | Sir, are you all right? | 先生 您还好吗 |
[13:55] | It was me. | 是我干的 |
[13:57] | I took Donna Reynolds. | 我掳走了唐娜·雷诺兹 |
[14:00] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[14:03] | You’ll have to speak up, sir. | 请您说大声点 先生 |
[14:05] | Donna Reynolds. | 唐娜·雷诺兹 |
[14:06] | Do you want to report information | 您是要报告有关 |
[14:08] | regarding the Donna Reynolds case? | 唐娜·雷诺兹一案的消息吗 |
[14:10] | You can find her– | 你们能在… |
[14:13] | You can find her at K.G. Storage. | 你们能在霍桑路928号的KG仓库 |
[14:16] | 928 Hawthorne. Unit 210. | 210单元找到她 |
[14:19] | Please stop. Please stop! | 求你住手 求你住手 |
[14:25] | That’s it. | 就这么多 |
[14:27] | According to the 911 log, the call came in at 9:36 P.M., | 根据911的记录 电话时间是晚上9:36 |
[14:31] | the land line registered from Adrian Zayne, | 是用艾德里安·赞恩的座机打的 |
[14:33] | and lasted 49 seconds. | 时长为49秒 |
[14:36] | Whoever’s torturing him never speaks, | 折磨他的人一句话也没说过 |
[14:37] | so all we have is Zayne’s voice. | 我们录到的全是赞恩的声音 |
[14:39] | What time did you arrive at the suspect’s house? | 你什么时候抵达嫌疑人的房子的 |
[14:40] | 9:45 9:45. | |
[14:41] | Can I get you guys anything else? | 你们还要点什么吗 |
[14:43] | Uh, no. Thanks, Ryan. | 不用了 谢谢你 赖安 |
[14:44] | But, uh, stick around. You might learn something. | 不过你留下来观摩观摩吧 学点东西 |
[14:46] | Pull up the crime scene photos. | 看看犯罪现场的照片 |
[14:55] | Oh, god. | 我的老天 |
[14:57] | Just make sure you want to get into this line of work | 在蹚这趟浑水之前 |
[14:59] | before you get into this line of work. | 先确定是否真的想做这种工作 |
[15:01] | Anybody know what that symbol means? | 有人知道这个标记是什么意思吗 |
[15:03] | We’re running it through the system right now | 我们正在系统里查 |
[15:04] | but nothing so far. | 但暂时还没有结果 |
[15:05] | Any theories who might have done this? | 对于这是谁干的有何想法吗 |
[15:06] | Our best guess is, | 我们目前的猜测是 |
[15:08] | he knew someone who knew Zayne, | 凶手认识赞恩身边的人 |
[15:09] | knew what he was up to. | 知道他在谋划什么事 |
[15:10] | Or it could be a revenge killing, | 或者这是一场仇杀 |
[15:11] | someone related to Donna Reynolds. | 一个认识唐娜·雷诺兹干的 |
[15:13] | The press is going to take the vigilante angle and run with it. | 媒体准备从治安委员会的角度去跟踪报道 |
[15:15] | How much you want to give them? | 你准备给他们透露多少信息 |
[15:16] | I say give it all. | 毫不保留 |
[15:17] | If somebody knows what this symbol means, | 如果有人知道那个标记的意思 |
[15:18] | – maybe they’ll come forward. – Hospital just called. | -也许他们会来协助 -医院刚才打电话来 |
[15:20] | They’re releasing Donna Reynolds in 20 minutes. | 唐娜·雷诺兹将在二十分钟后出院 |
[15:22] | They’re asking when you’re going to make a statement. | 他们问你什么时候发表公开声明 |
[15:24] | On my way. | 这就去 |
[15:25] | Push in on that symbol. | 放大那个标记看看 |
[15:30] | The kidnapping victim, Donna Reynolds, | 绑架案的受害者唐娜·雷诺兹 |
[15:31] | was rescued this evening at 9:47 | 已于今晚9:47 |
[15:34] | by police officers from the third precinct | 由第三分局的警员接到报警电话后 |
[15:36] | after a 911 call. | 顺利救出 |
[15:38] | She has been released from the hospital in good health | 经医院检查治疗 健康出院 |
[15:41] | and has been safely reunited with her family in seclusion. | 在受保护的隐蔽处安全与家人重聚 |
[15:45] | The suspect, Adrian Zayne, has been confirmed | 嫌疑犯艾德里安·赞恩已对自己的绑架行为 |
[15:48] | as the kidnapper. | 供认不讳 |
[15:49] | He was found murdered in his home this evening. | 他于今晚在自己家中被人谋杀 |
[15:53] | It appears that Mr. Zayne was tortured | 在赞恩供认其绑架罪行以及 |
[15:55] | before he gave his confession admitting to his guilt | 说出唐娜·雷诺兹的所在之前 |
[15:58] | and confirming the location of Donna Reynolds. | 似乎曾遭受折磨 |
[16:01] | Now, I cannot share with you– | 目前 我还不能公开 |
[16:02] | She’ll be here on Wednesday. | 她周三就到 |
[16:04] | Do we really have to have her come | 我们真的非得让她 |
[16:06] | and stay for three weeks? | 过来住三个星期吗 |
[16:07] | That’s like 14 years with anyone else. | 跟她住简直度日如年啊 |
[16:10] | Are you going to tell my mother that? | 你要把这些话也说给我妈妈听吗 |
[16:11] | – Released to all media. – Are you? | -公布给媒体 -你敢吗 |
[16:14] | If anyone has any information in regards to this symbol | 如果任何人知道有关这个标记的信息 |
[16:15] | or the killing of Mr. Zayne… | 或和赞恩先生的谋杀有关的消息 |
[16:16] | Bud! | 巴德 |
[16:17] | Please contact the Portland Police Bureau– | 请联系波特兰警局 |
[16:18] | Bud, are you listening to me? | 巴德 你在听我说话吗 |
[16:20] | Again, this is an active investigation, | 再次声明 案件正处于调查阶段 |
[16:21] | and so any information would be greatly appreciated. | 欢迎积极提供一切相关信息 |
[16:25] | I now turn over all of your questions | 现在我将回答问题的权力 |
[16:26] | to our esteemed mayor, Sam Adams. Mr. Mayor. | 交给我们尊敬的市长山姆·亚当斯 市长先生 |
[16:29] | Thank you, captain. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[16:31] | And thank you to the Portland Police Bureau, | 同时也感谢波特兰警局 |
[16:33] | for returning Donna Reynolds to her friends and family. | 将唐娜·雷诺兹送回亲友身边 |
[16:37] | So how do you want to write this one up? | 这你打算怎么写进报告里 |
[16:39] | You mean, how do we explain why we were there? | 你是说怎么解释为什么我们会出现在那里 |
[16:41] | Well… | 你想想看… |
[16:42] | You went to Zayne’s house to shoot him with a crossbow. | 你去赞恩家想用十字弩射他 |
[16:44] | I went there to make sure you weren’t doing something | 我去他家是为了阻止你做出 |
[16:46] | like shoot him with a crossbow. | 诸如用十字弩射他这样的事 |
[16:47] | So if you got any suggestions here, I’m open. | 所以如果你有什么想法 我洗耳恭听 |
[16:53] | That bell’s not going to save you forever. | 铃声救得了你一时 救不了你一世 |
[16:58] | Monroe, I’m glad you called. | 门罗 很高兴你打电话来 |
[16:59] | Nick, you gotta get over here right away. | 尼克 你得马上来我这 |
[17:01] | I know what that symbol is. | 我知道那个标记是什么 |
[17:05] | Griffin. Yeah, he’s here. | 我是格里芬 对 他在这 |
[17:07] | He’s on the other line. Can I help you? | 他正在通电话 有什么可以帮你吗 |
[17:10] | Nick, it’s a guy named Bud Wurstner. | 尼克 有个叫巴德·威斯纳的人找你 |
[17:12] | Says it’s an emergency. He’ll only talk to you. | 说是紧急状况 只能跟你说 |
[17:14] | I’m on my way. Bud, what is it? | 我马上来 巴德 怎么了 |
[17:17] | Nick, oh, my god, oh, my god, did you see what was on TV? | 尼克 天啊 看到电视播的东西了吗 |
[17:19] | What am I saying? Of course you did. | 我说什么呢 你肯定看到了 |
[17:20] | It’s coming from you guys. | 那就是你们发现的 |
[17:21] | The thing about the girl who was kidnapped | 女孩被绑架的事 |
[17:23] | and the guy who was killed who kidnapped her. | 发生在绑匪身上的事 |
[17:25] | I mean, that was really awful, | 真的很糟糕 |
[17:26] | but there’s even something worse. | 但还有比这更糟的 |
[17:27] | Not that there’s something worse than kidnapping a girl– | 不是比绑架一个女孩更糟糕 |
[17:29] | Bud, what is it? | 巴德 你找我有什么事 |
[17:31] | It’s– it’s about the symbol. | 是关于那个标记的 |
[17:34] | All right, Bud. Just take it easy. I’m on it. | 好的 巴德 别紧张 我正在查 |
[17:36] | And I’ll call you when I know something. | 有发现的话我会通知你 |
[17:37] | Oh, good, good, good. | 好好好 |
[17:39] | That’s all I needed to know. | 我就是想知道这些 |
[17:40] | Thanks, Nick. | 谢谢 尼克 |
[17:43] | Bud, what’s going on in there? | 巴德 发生什么事了 |
[17:44] | Uh, nothing, honey. Everything’s fine. | 没事 亲爱的 一切都好 |
[17:49] | Unless it’s the end of the world. | 就是快要世界末日了 |
[17:57] | Oh boy, do we have trouble right here in river city? Come on in. | 天啊 我们遇上大麻烦了 进来吧 |
[18:02] | You know what this symbol is? | 你知道这个标记吗 |
[18:04] | Heck, yeah, I know what that is. | 见鬼了 我当然知道 |
[18:05] | I grew up having nightmares about that thing. | 我都是带着这个噩梦长到这么大的 |
[18:07] | – Then what is it? – It’s an ancient German “G.” | -这是什么 -古德文的”G” |
[18:09] | or “Geh,” to be precise, from the old, old, old country. | 准确来说是”Geh” 来自古老的国家 |
[18:12] | – “G” for what? – Him. | -“G”指的是什么 -他 |
[18:15] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -对 |
[18:16] | Grimm. “G” is for Grimm. | 格林 G指的就是格林 |
[18:18] | It’s how we learned the alphabet. | 我们就是这样学字母的 |
[18:20] | I mean, not a Grimm like you, obviously, but– | 显然不是指像你这样的格林 但 |
[18:22] | Okay, look. | 好吧 是这样的 |
[18:24] | When I was a kid, my parents and grandparents | 我小时候 父母和祖父母 |
[18:26] | used to tell stories, albtraume for wesen kinder. | 喜欢讲故事 格林生物的噩梦 |
[18:29] | They’re cautionary tales passed down to wesen children, | 是给格林生物小孩的警世故事 |
[18:32] | warning them against the worst of the worst. | 让他们提防恶人中的恶人 |
[18:35] | The Grimms with, like, no compassion or – or conscience whatsoever. | 就是那些冷血无情的格林 |
[18:39] | I mean, these guys killed men, women, children, pets, you name it. | 他们残杀男人女人孩子宠物 什么都杀 |
[18:44] | They were known as Endezeichen-Grimms. | 他们被称为终结者格林 |
[18:47] | Some of their stories are in this book. | 有些事还被这本书收进来了 |
[18:49] | What is this, some kind of wesen fairy tale book? | 这是什么 格林生物童话集吗 |
[18:51] | Hey, you got yours, we got ours. | 你有我们也有啊 |
[18:53] | And look. | 瞧 |
[18:55] | This was their symbol, | 这就是他们的标记 |
[18:56] | which they branded into everyone they killed | 他们在每个被杀者身上以及 |
[18:58] | and onto every house in every village | 村子里的房子上 |
[19:00] | that had any wesen in it. | 都烙下这个标记 |
[19:02] | It’s basically the symbol of the wesen pogroms, | 这基本上就象征着格林生物大屠杀 |
[19:05] | and pretty much any wesen kid with a connection to his past | 每个和族人生活在一起的格林生物小孩 |
[19:08] | knows about the sterbestunde, | 都知道垂死时刻 |
[19:10] | the hour of death. You’ve never heard of it? | 死亡时刻 你没有听说过吗 |
[19:13] | – No. – You’re not going to like this. | -没有 -你不会喜欢的 |
[19:16] | I think it started after the fourth crusade. | 我觉得这该是第四次十字军东征后才出现的 |
[19:19] | Basically, death squads of Grimms would roam the countryside | 格林组成的屠杀队在乡村游荡 |
[19:23] | lopping off heads, gouging out eyes, cutting off limbs, testicles, | 砍头 挖眼 斩四肢 掏睾丸 |
[19:28] | and then marking their kills with the sterbestunde brand. | 然后在被杀者身上留下垂死烙印 |
[19:32] | – Did you say testicles? – I did say testicles. | -你刚刚说睾丸了吗 -我说了 |
[19:34] | So you’re telling me that | 所以你是说 |
[19:35] | there’s another Grimm in Portland? | 波特兰还有另外一个格林 |
[19:37] | Well, if you’re not doing it, then, yeah. | 如果不是你杀的 那就是的 |
[19:39] | If this guy’s another Grimm, would he know about Nick? | 如果这人是格林 他知道尼克吗 |
[19:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:42] | If he did, maybe he wants to clean up Nick’s territory. | 如果知道 他可能想帮尼克清理门户 |
[19:45] | Or he could be like a classic samurai, you know, | 或者他是典型的武士 |
[19:46] | moving from place to place, leaving wesen death | 不断迁移 所经之处必然死妖成堆 |
[19:50] | and destruction in his wake. | 废墟一片 |
[19:51] | To be honest, I didn’t even know | 老实说 我都不知道 |
[19:53] | there were any of these guys left. | 这些人还存在 |
[19:54] | I mean, they’re like dinosaurs or relics of a bygone era. | 他们像是久远时代的恐龙或遗迹一样 |
[19:57] | I mean, clearly not bygone enough. | 很显然 年代还不够久远 |
[19:59] | The irony is, he got a confession | 颇具讽刺意味的是 在我们失败后 |
[20:01] | when we couldn’t and saved this girl’s life. | 他让犯人招供了 救了那女孩的性命 |
[20:03] | Yeah, well, that’s the old quandary, isn’t it? | 这就是一直存在的窘境 不是吗 |
[20:06] | Do the ends justify the means? | 这种结果能为他的不择手段开脱吗 |
[20:09] | Well, I’m sure they did to Donna Reynolds. | 对唐娜·雷诺兹来说是的 |
[20:11] | Look, Nick, all I’m saying is, | 尼克 我想说的是 |
[20:13] | whatever you’re planning to do with this guy or gal | 不管你想对他或她做什么 |
[20:15] | or whatever, just– you should do it fast, | 你得尽快行动 |
[20:17] | before your reputation is tarnished | 在你的名声 |
[20:19] | by this “brand first and ask questions later” behavior. | 被这屈打成招的行为败坏之前 |
[20:32] | Oui. | 你好 |
[20:33] | – Are you alone? – Yes. | -一个人吗 -是的 |
[20:35] | What do you know about the Endezeichen? | 关于终结者你知道多少 |
[20:37] | Not much, except they’re pretty nasty. | 不多 只知道他们令人厌恶 |
[20:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:42] | I think we have one here in Portland. | 我觉得波特兰可能就有一位 |
[20:44] | I didn’t think they still existed. | 我以为他们已经绝种了呢 |
[20:46] | Yeah, well, neither did I. | 是啊 我也这样以为 |
[20:47] | Did the family send it? | 是家族派来的吗 |
[20:48] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[20:51] | See what you can find out. | 看看你能打探到什么 |
[21:07] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 请讲 |
[21:08] | When you saw Adrian Zayne dead, | 看到艾德里安·赞恩死了的时候 |
[21:09] | did it make you wish you’d gotten to him first? | 是不是有被人捷足先登的感觉 |
[21:17] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[21:18] | Someone who is doing what you should have done. | 帮你完成你分内事的人 |
[21:21] | Are you saying you killed Adrian Zayne? | 你是说是你把艾德里安·赞恩杀了 |
[21:23] | If it had been left to you, | 如果交给你的话 |
[21:25] | the girl would be dead. | 那女孩就已经死了 |
[21:28] | A lot of people take credit for things they didn’t do. | 很多人无功却受禄 |
[21:30] | You brought a crossbow. That gave me hope. | 你带了一把弩 这给了我希望 |
[21:33] | Maybe you’re not a total failure as a Grimm after all. | 或许作为格林 你还没到无药可救的地步 |
[21:36] | We’ll see what happens next time. | 看看下次你会怎么表现吧 |
[21:47] | Sir, are you reporting a crime? | 先生 你是要举报一起犯罪吗 |
[21:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:53] | Sir, are you all right? | 先生 你还好吗 |
[21:56] | It was me. I took Donna Reynolds. | 是我 是我绑架的唐娜·雷诺兹 |
[22:00] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 真得抱歉 |
[22:05] | You’ll have to speak up, sir. | 请大点声 先生 |
[22:08] | You can find her– | 你可以在– |
[22:12] | You can find her at K.G. Storage. | 你可以在K.G仓库找到她 |
[22:12] | 上传视频 请从本地选取视频文件 | |
[22:15] | 928 Hawthorne. Unit 210. | 霍桑路928号 210单元 |
[22:18] | Please stop. Please stop! | 请住手 请住手 |
[22:26] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[22:28] | You’re not going to believe what went viral | 你都不会相信这大半夜的 |
[22:29] | in the middle of the night. | 这东西被大肆传播 |
[22:35] | You can find her– | 你可以在– |
[22:39] | You can find her at K.G. Storage. | 你可以在K.G仓库找到她 |
[22:41] | 928 Hawthorne. Unit 210. | 霍桑路928号 210单元 |
[22:44] | Please stop. Please stop! | 请住手 请住手 |
[22:47] | It got pulled an hour after it posted. | 在上传一小时后被删了 |
[22:49] | Yeah, but it’s out there now, with a death of its own. | 但是毕竟传播出去了 何况主角还死了 |
[22:53] | Somebody’s not shy about their work. | 有些人对自己的所作所为真是不吝啬 |
[22:55] | You talk to Donna Reynolds yet? | 和唐娜·雷诺兹谈过没有 |
[22:57] | Going there now. | 正准备去 |
[23:00] | – He called me. – Who? | -他打电话给我了 -谁 |
[23:02] | The guy. The other Grimm. | 那个人 另一个格林 |
[23:03] | On my cell phone, last night. | 昨天晚上 打了我手机 |
[23:05] | He said he was there. | 他说他在现场 |
[23:06] | He saw us at Adrian Zayne’s. | 他看到我们在艾德里安·赞恩家 |
[23:08] | What does he want? | 他想干嘛 |
[23:09] | He thinks I’m not doing my job. | 他认为我失职了 |
[23:11] | Then he does know who you are. | 那他知道你是谁 |
[23:12] | That’s not so good. | 情况不妙 |
[23:16] | We realize this is an awkward question, | 我们知道这是个尴尬的问题 |
[23:18] | but we need to know where both of you were | 但是我们需要知道昨晚艾德里安·赞恩 |
[23:21] | last night when Adrian Zayne made his 911 call. | 报警时 你们在哪里 |
[23:25] | Do you really think that one of us | 你难道认为我们 |
[23:27] | had something to do with that man’s death? | 和那个男人的死有关 |
[23:29] | Honestly, Sir, we don’t, | 说实话 先生 我们不这么认为 |
[23:30] | but we have to ask. | 但是问还是要问的 |
[23:32] | We were at St.Stephen’s Church with friends, | 我们和朋友一起在圣史蒂芬教堂 |
[23:36] | praying for a miracle. | 祈祷奇迹的发生 |
[23:38] | And we got one. | 然后奇迹发生了 |
[23:41] | Donna, we need to ask you a few questions | 唐娜 我们要问几个问题 |
[23:44] | about the night you were abducted. | 有关你被劫持的那晚 |
[23:46] | What do you remember? | 你还记得什么 |
[23:49] | It was about 7:30. | 那天大概7:30 |
[23:52] | I was–I was getting into the elevator | 我正要进电梯 |
[23:56] | when somebody came up behind me, | 有人来到我身后 |
[24:01] | grabbed me, | 一把抓住我 |
[24:04] | put something over my mouth. | 用什么捂住了我的嘴 |
[24:07] | When I woke up, | 当我醒来的时候 |
[24:07] | I was tied up in the back of a van, | 我被绑着扔在一辆厢车的后面 |
[24:09] | and it was moving. | 当时车还在路上开着 |
[24:11] | Do you remember anything about the van? | 你还记得厢车的样子吗 |
[24:13] | The make, color, anything? | 品牌 颜色 别的什么 |
[24:17] | I never saw the outside. | 我没看过车的外部 |
[24:19] | When he saw that I was awake, | 他看到我醒了 |
[24:23] | he shoved that cloth in my face, and I passed out again. | 用布猛捂住我的脸 我就又晕过去了 |
[24:26] | Zayne was in the van next to you? | 赞恩在你旁边吗 |
[24:28] | Yes. | 在 |
[24:30] | Do you remember seeing a driver | 你见过那个司机吗 |
[24:32] | or hearing another voice? | 有没有听到别的声音 |
[24:37] | I never saw or heard anyone else. | 我没见过别人 也没听到什么 |
[24:47] | What makes you so sure this is our van? | 你怎么确定这就是我们要找的厢车 |
[24:49] | It’s the only paneled van | 这是当晚唯一 |
[24:50] | that left the parking structure that night. | 离开停车场的厢式货车 |
[24:51] | And it left just after she was taken. | 而且刚好在那个女孩被劫持后离开 |
[24:53] | 7:40 P.M. | 晚上7:40 |
[24:55] | Registered to Richard Tyler Berna. | 车主是理查德·泰勒·贝赫那 |
[24:58] | Let’s find it. | 找到它 |
[25:29] | – Richard Berna. – Yeah? | -理查德·贝赫那 -怎么了 |
[25:31] | Turn off the van, and step out of the vehicle. | 熄火 下车 |
[25:36] | What’d I do? | 我怎么了 |
[25:37] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[25:39] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你说的每一句话都会 |
[25:41] | in a court of law. | 被做为呈堂供证 |
[25:44] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[25:45] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请律师 |
[25:47] | You killed him. You killed him! | 你杀了他 你杀了他 |
[25:49] | You murdered him, and now you’re going to kill me! | 你杀了他 现在又要杀我 |
[26:36] | So glad you could make it. | 很高兴你能来 |
[26:39] | You want something to drink? | 想喝点什么吗 |
[26:40] | Um, no, I’m okay. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[26:46] | So you wanted to talk about Nick. | 你是想谈谈尼克的事情 |
[26:49] | Yeah, yeah. | 是 |
[26:50] | And, uh– well, and you. | 还有你 |
[26:56] | Do you remember anything at all about the night you woke up? | 你还记得醒来那天晚上的事情吗 |
[27:03] | No. Mm-mm. | 不记得 |
[27:06] | I vaguely remember feeling this surge, | 我依稀记得突如其来的感觉 |
[27:10] | kind of like waking up from a deep sleep or something. | 像是从深度睡眠中醒过来 |
[27:17] | Look, being a detective is very demanding, and– | 警探的工作是很累人的… |
[27:22] | I’m sure I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know. | 你不知道的事情我是不会说的 |
[27:26] | But, uh, lately, Nick has been pretty distracted. | 但是 最近尼克相当心烦意乱 |
[27:30] | Because of me? | 因为我吗 |
[27:31] | Well, he’s deeply concerned about you. | 他非常关心你 |
[27:34] | And I just– | 我只是 |
[27:35] | I just thought that perhaps I could reach out | 我只是觉得我可以给你们两个 |
[27:39] | and, um, help you both, any way I can. | 提供一切形式的帮助 |
[27:43] | That’s really sweet of you. | 你真好 |
[27:46] | I really appreciate you taking the time. | 我很感谢你抽出宝贵的时间 |
[27:53] | It’s just, um– | 只是 |
[27:55] | You can tell me. | 你可以和我说 |
[27:59] | I feel so bad saying this, but– | 我这样说真的不好 但是 |
[28:03] | he’s a complete stranger to me, | 他对我来说是一个完全陌生的人 |
[28:06] | and I’m not to him, | 但我对他不是 |
[28:07] | and he knows everything about me, | 他了解我的一切 |
[28:11] | and I’m just starting over with you– | 我在和你重新开始 |
[28:13] | Him. Him. | 他 他 |
[28:16] | Sorry, I’m just starting over with him. | 说错了 我才和他重新开始 |
[28:28] | What’s happened to you is not your fault. | 失忆这件事不怪你 |
[28:35] | I actually really have to get going. | 我真的得走了 |
[28:51] | We have video surveillance | 我们的监控录像显示 |
[28:52] | that ties your van to the Dekum Building | 在唐娜·雷诺兹被绑架的时候 |
[28:54] | at the time Donna Reynolds was kidnapped. | 你的货车就停在迪肯大楼 |
[28:56] | Berna, it’s time to start talking. | 贝赫那 是时候说实话了 |
[29:00] | We have your van. | 我们扣押了你的车 |
[29:00] | You think I’m worried about that? | 你觉得我在担心这个 |
[29:04] | The techs are going through it right now. | 技术人员正在对它进行搜查 |
[29:06] | If they find so much as one hair from Donna Reynolds– | 如果他们哪怕找到唐娜·雷诺兹的一根头发 |
[29:09] | What’s going to keep him from killing me? | 有什么办法能阻止他杀我 |
[29:12] | It’s going to be easier for you if– | 事情会变得很简单 如果你 |
[29:13] | I want to talk to a lawyer. | 我要和律师谈 |
[29:19] | Let’s take a break. | 我们休息一下 |
[29:29] | He thinks you killed Zayne. | 他认为是你杀了赞恩 |
[29:31] | Hey, forensics needs to see you now. | 取证科的人要见你们 |
[29:33] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[29:34] | They found something in the van. | 他们在货车里找到了些东西 |
[29:36] | What do we got? | 有什么发现 |
[29:38] | Well, quite a lot, actually. | 事实上 不少 |
[29:39] | Obviously these guys didn’t expect to get caught. | 很显然 这些家伙都没想过会被抓 |
[29:42] | We got several long hair strands | 我们找到几缕长发 |
[29:44] | that match the color of the kidnap victim, | 发色和被绑架者的相同 |
[29:46] | fingerprints galore, | 还有大量指纹 |
[29:47] | a half-empty bottle of chloroform, | 半瓶氯仿[可作麻醉剂] |
[29:49] | and the cloth used to apply it. | 还有一块浸满氯仿的布 |
[29:51] | Now, I wanted you to see this before we moved it. | 在我们取证之前 我想让你们看看这个 |
[29:57] | My guess is, it’s the victim’s purse, | 我猜这个是受害者的手提包 |
[29:59] | which they just never bothered to remove. | 他们竟然没想过要把它扔掉 |
[30:02] | Open it up. | 打开看看 |
[30:08] | Am I handing you a slam dunk on a silver platter, or what? | 我是不是给你们省了不少事 |
[30:11] | I’m going to go out on a limb and say we book him. | 我要赌一把 指控他有罪 |
[30:15] | Hey, guys, tough break. | 伙计们 真倒霉 |
[30:16] | I thought you had him for sure. | 我以为你们有确凿证据扣押他呢 |
[30:17] | – What are you talking about? – Richard Berna. | -你说什么 -理查德·贝赫那 |
[30:19] | We do. We got hair samples | 我们有证据 我们在他的货车里 |
[30:20] | and the victim’s purse in his van. | 发现了受害者的头发和手提包 |
[30:21] | Then why’d you cut him loose? | 那你们为什么放他走 |
[30:24] | We didn’t cut him loose. | 我们没有放他走 |
[30:26] | Well, he walked out of here, so somebody did. | 他走出去了 说明有人放了他 |
[30:28] | Get SERT out to the suspect’s house. | 让特警队去嫌疑犯的房子搜一下 |
[30:51] | We found your suspect, | 我们找到了你们的嫌疑犯 |
[30:52] | but somebody else found him before us. | 不过有人比我们先找到他 |
[31:08] | All right, call it in, and secure the area. | 好吧 调人过来 搜查这个区域 |
[31:11] | Got it. | 好的 |
[31:22] | – Same symbol. – How’d he find this guy? | -同样的符号 -他是怎么找到这个家伙的 |
[31:23] | A lot of people knew about this guy. | 很多人知道他 |
[31:25] | All cops. | 那全是警察 |
[31:26] | We haven’t even booked him yet. | 我们甚至还没对他提出指控呢 |
[31:30] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[31:31] | You had him, just like you had the other one. | 你抓住了他 跟你抓住第一个的时候一样 |
[31:33] | You let him get away. | 你又放走了他 |
[31:36] | We had evidence. | 我们找到了证据 |
[31:37] | He was wesen. | 他是格林生物 |
[31:38] | That’s all the evidence you need. | 这就足够了 |
[31:41] | – You’re a Grimm. – More than you’ll ever be. | -你是格林后人 -比你更称职的格林 |
[31:47] | Was it him? | 是他吗 |
[31:50] | – Yeah. – He give up anything? | -是的 -他说什么了吗 |
[31:52] | He thinks he’s doing what I should be doing. | 他认为他在做我应该做的事情 |
[31:54] | We think somebody in the precinct’s a Grimm? | 警署里是不是有格林 |
[31:56] | I don’t know, but we better find out. | 我不知道 但是我们最好查明真相 |
[31:58] | This thing’s getting out of control. | 局势越来越无法控制了 |
[32:00] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 是啊 可不是嘛 |
[32:01] | – Um, Detective Burkhardt? – Kind of busy right now, Ryan. | -伯克哈德警探 -我现在有点忙 赖安 |
[32:03] | There’s someone here to see you, sir, a Mr. Wurstner. | 有人要见你 警探 一位叫威斯纳的先生 |
[32:04] | He says it’s urgent. | 他说情况紧急 |
[32:07] | Okay, bring him to my desk. This won’t be long. | 好吧 把他带到这来 一会儿就好 |
[32:10] | I’ll get the security footage. | 我来查监控录像 |
[32:16] | Nick, Nick, I’m so glad you’re back. | 尼克 尼克 真高兴你回来了 |
[32:18] | Bud, take it easy. | 巴德 别紧张 |
[32:23] | Uh, well, that’s easy for you to say. | 这对你来说是没什么 |
[32:25] | Or maybe not, I don’t know. | 或许也不是 我不知道 |
[32:27] | But I just came back from the lodge, | 我刚从集会过来 |
[32:29] | and everybody is really worked up | 在看了网上的新闻后 |
[32:30] | after seeing what was on the internet. | 大家都非常激动 |
[32:32] | I-I told them it wasn’t you. | 我告诉他们你不是凶手 |
[32:34] | They think it was me? | 他们认为是我 |
[32:36] | No, no, nobody in their right mind would think that. | 不 不 每个思维正常的人都不会那么想的 |
[32:38] | But nobody’s in their right mind right now. | 但是现在大家的思维都不正常 |
[32:40] | They made me come down here just to make sure | 他们让我来确认一下 |
[32:42] | that this guy who’s doing this is not, like, | 这个杀人的家伙 |
[32:44] | some kind of, you know, cousin or anything. | 不是你的堂兄弟或其他什么亲戚吧 |
[32:46] | Look, Bud. | 巴德 |
[32:47] | I don’t know who did this, but I’m going to find out. | 我不知道是谁干的 但我一定会找到他 |
[32:50] | Because, Nick, we trust you. | 尼克 我们相信你 |
[32:52] | And nobody wants to stop trusting you | 大家那么信任你 |
[32:53] | after all the trust that they’ve placed in you. | 都不想因为这事终止对你的信任 |
[32:55] | And trust me, everyone is waiting to hear from me. | 相信我 大家都在等我的消息呢 |
[32:59] | So just get this guy. Fast, please. | 所以请你一定要抓到他 要快 |
[33:01] | The sooner, the better. | 越快越好 |
[33:03] | The kids won’t leave our bedroom. | 我的孩子们都不敢离开我们的卧室 |
[33:08] | You need to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[33:14] | Check this out. | 看监控录像吧 |
[33:26] | Somebody opened the door and let him out. | 有人打开门放走了他 |
[33:28] | Someone who knew where the camera was. | 这人知道监控的位置 |
[33:30] | – So then we got nothing. – Oh, no. | -那我们还是一无所获 -不 |
[33:31] | We got something you’re not going to believe. | 接下来要看到的你们绝对不会相信 |
[33:37] | Watch the reflection in the door glass. | 看玻璃门上的镜像 |
[33:47] | – Ryan? – Mm-hmm. | -赖安 -没错 |
[34:05] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你啊 |
[34:08] | Uh, you scared me there for a second, kid. | 你刚吓到我了 小伙子 |
[34:11] | Did I forget something? | 我忘记拿什么东西了吗 |
[34:19] | Hey, Franco. You seen Ryan? | 弗朗科 你看到赖安了吗 |
[34:20] | – The intern? – Yeah. | -那个实习生吗 -对 |
[34:22] | Yeah, I saw him about five minutes ago. | 看到啦 大约五分钟前见过他 |
[34:23] | He was trying to catch up with that guy you were just talking to. | 他去追那个跟你谈完话的人 |
[34:26] | – Who, bud? – I guess so. | -谁 巴德吗 -应该是 |
[34:27] | I don’t know his name. | 我也不知道他叫什么 |
[34:28] | We need his address. | 把他的地址给我们 |
[34:29] | We have it in his personnel file. | 他的人事档案里有 |
[34:32] | What’s going on? Did Ryan do something? | 怎么了 赖安犯什么事了吗 |
[34:35] | Portland police. Open up. | 波特兰警察 快开门 |
[34:41] | Ryan? | 赖安 |
[34:47] | You’re not Ryan. Who are you? | 你不是赖安 你是谁 |
[34:51] | I’m Detective Burkhardt, ma’am, with thePortland police. | 女士 我是波特兰警局的伯克哈德警探 |
[34:55] | Is your son here? | 你儿子在吗 |
[34:56] | – No. Why? – Do you know where he is? | -不在 怎么 -你知道他在哪儿吗 |
[34:59] | What the hell you want to know for? | 你问了想干嘛 |
[35:01] | Hey, where’s he going? | 他到底去哪儿了 |
[35:02] | Look, your son might be involved in a crime, ma’am. | 女士 你儿子可能参与了一起犯罪 |
[35:05] | We need to know where he is. | 我们需要知道他现在在哪儿 |
[35:06] | Well, him and me don’t get along so good, okay? | 他和我关系不是很好 行了吧 |
[35:09] | Hey. Hey, give that back. | 还给我 |
[35:13] | He said he was moving out soon. | 他说他要搬出去住 |
[35:14] | Said he had some important work to do. | 说他有重要的事情要做 |
[35:18] | He thought he was too good for this. | 他觉得他不该待在这种地方 |
[35:20] | Said he hated who we were, as if he was any different. | 他说讨厌我们的身份 好像他就不是似的 |
[35:23] | Look, I don’t know anything more. | 我只知道这些了 |
[35:24] | – Just give that back to me. – Hey, Nick. | -快还给我 -尼克 |
[35:26] | You might want to come look at this. | 你可能想看看这个 |
[35:35] | Some real hero worship going on here, Nick. | 有人把你当英雄崇拜啊 尼克 |
[35:58] | We gotta find Bud. | 我们得赶紧找到巴德 |
[36:01] | Where are we going? | 我们现在去哪儿 |
[36:02] | Well, I hope I’m wrong, | 我希望我判断错误 |
[36:03] | but he followed Bud out of the precinct. | 但他跟着巴德出了警区 |
[36:04] | And Bud’s wesen. | 而巴德又是格林生物 |
[36:05] | Ryan’s the Grimm? | 赖安就是那个格林吗 |
[36:07] | Hank, I don’t know what he is, | 汉克 我也不知道他是什么 |
[36:08] | but if he finds Bud, he’s going to kill him. | 但他要是找到巴德 肯定会杀了他 |
[36:10] | I’m calling Bud’s house, see if he’s home. | 我先给巴德家里打个电话看他在家没 |
[36:16] | Hey, this is Nick Burkhardt. Is Bud there? | 你好 我是尼克·伯克哈德 巴德在吗 |
[36:20] | Working late at the shop? That’s all I needed. | 在店里加班吗 我知道了 |
[36:56] | Hey, what’s– what’s going on? | 怎么 到底怎么回事 |
[36:58] | Hey, what’s going on? What’s going on? | 你想怎样 你想怎样 |
[37:02] | Oh, oh, no. It’s you. | 不 不 是你 |
[37:04] | – No, what are you doing? – What has to be done. | -不 你要做什么 -做该做的事 |
[37:07] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你什么意思 |
[37:12] | Oh, what is that? What is that? | 那是什么 那是什么 |
[37:16] | – He should have killed you. – What? Who? | -他本该把你杀了 -什么 谁 |
[37:19] | The Grimm. | 那个格林 |
[37:23] | The Grimm? Oh, you mean Nick? | 格林 你是说尼克 |
[37:24] | No, no. He’s just a friend of mine. | 不 不 他是我的朋友 |
[37:26] | He can’t be a friend of yours! | 他不能跟你当朋友 |
[37:28] | He can’t? Well, well, just ask him. | 他不能 那 那你问他啊 |
[37:30] | I-I think it’s working out okay. | 我 我觉得这样挺好的 |
[37:32] | No, no, a Grimm that doesn’t kill wesen is not a Grimm. | 不 不 不杀妖怪的格林不配做格林 |
[37:36] | Look, look, I don’t mean to argue with you, | 听着 听着 我不想跟你争论 |
[37:38] | but you obviously, you know, have your own opinion, | 但你显然有你自己的看法 |
[37:41] | and I would be the last person in the world to try to– | 我也绝对不会去… |
[37:42] | All wesen have to be killed. | 所有格林生物都得死 |
[37:44] | Okay, okay, I have to– I have to disagree with that. | 好吧 这点我可不同意 |
[37:47] | Examples must be set. | 杀一儆百 |
[37:49] | Oh, no, no, no, no, I’m not a very good example. | 不不不 杀我可没什么警示作用 |
[37:51] | There are many more examples | 坏格林生物多得是 |
[37:52] | better than an old eisbiber like me. | 都比杀我这个老水獭怪强 |
[37:54] | Have you– have you thought | 你有没有想过 |
[37:55] | about talking this over with– with Nick? | 先跟尼克商量一下这事 |
[37:58] | No, he is not a real Grimm! | 不 他不是真正的格林 |
[37:59] | I am. He is a traitor to his kind. | 我才是 他背叛了自己的族人 |
[38:02] | Oh, god. Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[38:03] | Help! | 救命 |
[38:04] | – Shut up! – No. | -闭嘴 -不要 |
[38:06] | If you think I’m going to stop screaming | 如果你觉得折磨我时 |
[38:07] | while you’re doing that, you’re crazy. | 我能忍住不叫 那你就疯了 |
[38:09] | Not that I mean to criticize. | 我不是故意批评你 |
[38:10] | Help! Help! | 救命 |
[38:14] | Help, help! | 救命 |
[38:16] | Somebody help me! Help me, somebody! | 来人呐 救救我 |
[38:18] | – That’s Bud. – Help! | -是巴德 -救命 |
[38:21] | Somebody, please! | 来人啊 求你了 |
[38:23] | Help! Help, help! | 救命啊 救命 |
[38:26] | Stop! | 站住 |
[38:29] | Oh, oh. Oh, thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[38:56] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[38:58] | You should be helping me, not stopping me. | 你应该帮我 不是阻止我 |
[38:59] | I’m placing you under arrest. | 我要逮捕你 |
[39:01] | You’re not a Grimm. | 你不是真格林 |
[39:02] | You don’t know what it means. | 你根本不懂当格林的意义 |
[39:03] | Put your hands behind your head. | 手放在头后面 |
[39:04] | I looked up to you. | 我仰慕你 |
[39:06] | I got close to you, I studied you. | 我接近你 我研究你 |
[39:07] | I thought one day we would work together. | 我以为有一天我们能合作 |
[39:09] | You killed two people. | 你杀了两个人 |
[39:10] | Adrian Zayne was a schakal. | 艾德里安·赞恩是个豺狼 |
[39:13] | You should have killed him, but you let him go. | 你应该杀了他 但你放了他 |
[39:15] | That’s when I knew what I had to do. | 从那时起 我知道我必须做点什么 |
[39:16] | Then you’re not a Grimm. | 这么说你不是格林 |
[39:17] | I am, and I am– I am better than you. | 我是 我比你更好 |
[39:20] | I am better than you will ever be. | 我永远都会比你强 |
[39:22] | I am doing what you should be doing. | 我在做你该做的事 |
[39:24] | I saved Donna Reynolds! I’m cleaning up your mess! | 我救了唐娜·雷诺兹 收拾了你的烂摊子 |
[39:35] | No, no, no, no. I’m not this. | 不 这不是我 |
[39:38] | I-I’m not what you see. I’m a Grimm. | 你看到的不是我 我是个格林 |
[39:40] | – No, you’re not, Ryan. – I am, I am. | -不 你不是 赖安 -我是 |
[39:43] | All wesen must die. | 格林生物都得死 |
[39:49] | Kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[39:49] | – Don’t do this. – Kill me. | -别这样 -杀了我 |
[39:52] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[40:01] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[40:02] | That’s not going to happen, Ryan. | 我不会的 赖安 |
[40:04] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:07] | Next time we hire an intern, I’m going to suggest | 下次雇实习生 我建议对他们 |
[40:10] | they do a better psych evaluation. | 做个更全面的心理评估 |
[40:22] | Hey, I-I just gotta thank you both for saving my life. | 我要谢谢你们的救命之恩 |
[40:27] | Another couple of seconds, | 再晚几秒 |
[40:28] | and I shudder to think what I would have looked like. | 我都不敢想自己会变成什么样 |
[40:31] | Call your wife, Bud. She’s worried about you. | 给你妻子打个电话 巴德 她很担心你 |
[40:33] | Yeah, yeah. You’re right, right. | 好的 你说得对 我打 |
[40:44] | I’m sorry. I-I-I just had to do that. | 抱歉 我必须这么做 |
[40:51] | So is Ryan a Grimm? | 赖安是个格林吗 |
[40:54] | Not even close. | 根本不是 |
[40:56] | What is he? | 那他是什么 |
[40:59] | Whatever he is, it’s not what he wants to be. | 不管是什么 都和他的愿望相去甚远 |
[41:24] | Hey, I was wondering where these were. | 我正疑惑墨镜放哪了 |
[41:27] | You didn’t have to bring them by, though. | 你不必专程带过来 |
[41:28] | – I could’ve– – I was on my way home. | -我可以… -我回家顺路 |
[41:32] | Well, I, um– sorry that I ran out on you. | 我很抱歉今天丢下你走了 |
[41:35] | No, it’s fine. Don’t worry about it. | 不用 没事 别担心 |
[41:43] | – I should go. – Yeah, it’s late. | -我该走了 -是啊 很晚了 |
[42:17] | It was you in the hospital. | 那天医院里人的是你 |