时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 野兽只是野性的化身 也正是这种野性导致了它们自身的灭亡 | |
[00:10] | All units, report of a 4-15, | 各分队注意 一起骚乱报案 |
[00:13] | Disturbance in progress. | 骚乱仍在进行 |
[00:14] | Pine and southeast 57th Avenue. | 派恩街和57号大道东南交汇处 |
[00:17] | Unit 18, copy, en route. | 18分队收到 已出发 |
[00:27] | I live here. There’s a terrible fight. | 我是这的居民 他们打得好凶 |
[00:31] | Please, ma’am, get back in your house! | 女士 请回到自己家里去 |
[00:32] | Unit 18, request backup! | 18分队 请求支援 |
[00:38] | Police! We’re coming in! | 警察 我们要进来了 |
[01:04] | This one’s gone. | 这个人已经死了 |
[01:05] | – I got a pulse. – 10-71. | -这个人还活着 -请求房屋信息 |
[01:07] | 1501 Pine in the southeast quadrant, | 派恩街1501号东南方 |
[01:09] | I’m gonna need an ambulance. I have two down. | 有两名伤者 需要救护车 |
[01:10] | Something’s moving! | 有东西在动 |
[01:17] | Police! | 警察 |
[01:37] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[01:39] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[01:41] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[01:42] | Those guys–they’re animals! | 那两个家伙是野兽 |
[01:44] | I’m advising you to remain silent. | 我建议你保持沉默 |
[01:45] | Didn’t you see them? | 你难道没看到他们吗 |
[01:47] | – Don’t move! – What are they? | -不许动 -他们是什么 |
[01:50] | What the hell are they? | 到底是什么东西 |
[01:51] | They looked like monsters. | 他们像怪兽一样 |
[01:53] | – Listen–no! – Don’t move. | -听着 不要… -不许动 |
[01:55] | No, no, no, listen to me! | 不不不 听我说 |
[01:56] | They wanted to eat me. | 他们想吃了我 |
[01:58] | Don’t let ’em get me! No! | 别让他们把我吃了 不要 |
[02:00] | They were trying to kill me. They’re monsters! | 他们想杀了我 他们是怪物 |
[02:08] | They were already out of eclairs. | 泡芙已经卖光了 |
[02:10] | Thanks, I’ll get the next one. | 谢了 我去下一家店买 |
[02:13] | Hank, you already got this one, | 汉克 已经从这家店买到了 |
[02:14] | – which I didn’t even get you. – What? | -真是搞不懂你 -你说什么 |
[02:17] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:20] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:21] | Yeah, I guess. | 还好吧 |
[02:23] | “Yeah, I guess” means no. | “还好吧”就是不好的意思 |
[02:26] | I ever tell you about this guy | 我有没有告诉过你 |
[02:27] | I arrested seven years ago, Craig Ferren? | 七年前我逮捕过一个叫克雷格·费伦的人 |
[02:31] | I don’t think so. | 好像没有 |
[02:32] | Shot two brothers. | 枪杀了两兄弟 |
[02:33] | One died–was a local councilman or something. | 死了的那个好像是当地的议员 |
[02:36] | Brothers were unarmed. | 那两兄弟手无寸铁 |
[02:38] | Ferren was an Iraq vet, had some issues. | 费伦是个伊拉克老兵 精神有些问题 |
[02:41] | Got sentenced to death. | 被判了死刑 |
[02:43] | Okay. What about it? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[02:44] | Well, when I arrested Ferren, | 当我逮捕费伦的时候 |
[02:47] | he claimed the two brothers | 他说那两兄弟 |
[02:48] | turned into some kind of monsters. | 变成某种怪兽了 |
[02:50] | Tried to attack him. | 想要攻击他 |
[02:51] | I have a feeling I know where this is going. | 我好像知道这是怎么回事了 |
[02:53] | The guy’s claims were totally outrageous. | 他的话在当时看来太过离谱 |
[02:55] | There was no evidence to support anything he was saying. | 没有证据能证实他说的话 |
[02:58] | I walked into that house that night, | 那个房子我也进去过 |
[02:59] | those two brothers looked pretty damn human. | 那两兄弟一看就是人类 |
[03:02] | Anyway, my testimony helped land Ferren on death row. | 总之 我的证词让费伦难逃一死 |
[03:05] | And now you have a new perspective | 看来现在你对费伦的话 |
[03:07] | as to what Ferren said he saw. | 有了新看法 |
[03:08] | Ferren could be telling the truth, right? | 费伦说的可能是实话 对吧 |
[03:10] | Maybe. Yeah, maybe he was just high or drunk. | 可能是吧 没准他是嗑药或者喝多了呢 |
[03:12] | Maybe he was telling a story to justify what he’d done. | 没准是他编了个故事当借口 |
[03:15] | Or maybe he saw something that can’t easily be explained. | 又或是他看到了常人无法解释的东西 |
[03:18] | There’s always that. | 很有可能 |
[03:20] | Look, I need your help on this one. | 我想让你帮我一下 |
[03:23] | You want confirmation. | 你想确认一下 |
[03:24] | Well, if it’s a Grimm thing or not, wouldn’t you? | 你不想帮我确认这是否和格林生物有关吗 |
[03:26] | Well, I can’t do that without taking a look at the evidence, | 要确认也得先让我看看证据 |
[03:28] | talking to the defendant– | 和被告交谈一下 |
[03:30] | Thanks, Nick. | 谢了 尼克 |
[03:31] | I was hoping you would say that. | 就等你说这句话呢 |
[03:35] | Craig ferren is scheduled to be executed | 克雷格·费伦的死刑 |
[03:37] | tomorrow night at 9:00 P.M. | 将于明晚九点执行 |
[03:41] | We’ve got 36 1/2 hours. | 我们还有36小时30分钟 |
[03:58] | Fair enough on the claim | 他说科瑞斯基兄弟 |
[03:59] | the Kreski brothers turn into hideous monsters, | 变成可怕的怪物倒也说得过去 |
[04:02] | he also claimed they were cannibals. | 他还说他们吃人 |
[04:04] | At the time, it all sounded ridiculous. | 这些话当时听起来都太荒唐 |
[04:07] | Fangs, claws… | 尖牙 利爪 |
[04:10] | like he was building an insanity plea. | 倒像是他为自己的精神错乱做辩护 |
[04:16] | Even if what Ferren saw was real, | 即使费伦看到的是真的 |
[04:18] | believing him– it’s not gonna get him off death row. | 我们相信他的话 也不能免了他的死罪 |
[04:21] | We gotta find somethg concrete, | 我们要找到一些可靠的证据 |
[04:22] | -something that– – The rest of us could believe. | -一些 -其他人也能相信的证据 |
[04:30] | Detective Robert Anderson worked the Ferren case. | 罗伯特·安德森警探负责费伦的案子 |
[04:32] | What happened to him? | 他后来去哪儿了 |
[04:32] | Works white collar for the feds now. | 去联邦政府当白领了 |
[04:35] | I’ll give him a call. | 我给他打个电话 |
[04:53] | Renard. | 雷纳德 |
[04:56] | Yeah, I’m aware of that. | 是 我知道 |
[04:57] | No. No, I haven’t forgotten. I just– | 不 我没忘记 只是 |
[05:00] | I got pulled away on some business at city hall. | 被市政厅的一些公事绊住了 |
[05:03] | Yeah, I’ll be in soon. | 好的 我尽快 |
[05:07] | Craig Ferren shot two innocent, unarmed men. | 克雷格·费伦射杀了两名手无寸铁的无辜百姓 |
[05:10] | All evidence showed the crime was premeditated, | 一切证据均显示这是起预谋犯罪 |
[05:13] | and his guilt was undeniable. | 他犯下的罪行是无可争议的 |
[05:14] | Ferren admitted he was the shooter. | 费伦也承认是他开的枪 |
[05:16] | No, we’re not saying Ferren didn’t do it. | 我们并不是说他没开枪 |
[05:18] | Well, then what the hell are you doing? | 那你们到底想怎么样 |
[05:19] | Some of Ferren’s claims may have been justified. | 费伦的供词不无可信之处 |
[05:21] | He may have been attacked. | 他可能遭受了攻击 |
[05:23] | Find evidence the Kreski brothers had weapons? | 找到科瑞斯基兄弟携有武器的证据了 |
[05:25] | – No, that’s not it. – Then what? | -不 不是这样 -那是怎么样 |
[05:27] | Craig Ferren accused the Kreski brothers | 克雷格·费伦称科瑞斯基兄弟 |
[05:30] | of being cannibals. | 想吃了他 |
[05:31] | We conducted a thorough search | 我们曾彻底搜查过科瑞斯基家 |
[05:33] | of Kreskis’ house, found absolutely nothing. | 什么都没发现 |
[05:35] | But did you dig up their yard? | 可你们挖过他们家的院子吗 |
[05:37] | Check the rest of their property? | 检查过他们其他房产吗 |
[05:39] | We interviewed friends, neighbors, co-workers. | 我们询问过他们的朋友 邻居和同事 |
[05:42] | You’re talking about two guys who were liked and respected | 你们口中的这两个人在他们社区 |
[05:44] | by everyone in their community. | 备受爱戴 |
[05:46] | And, no, I did not dig up their damn backyard. | 还有 我没有挖过他们家后院 |
[05:49] | Hank, you’re not responsible | 汉克 他获死刑 |
[05:52] | for this guy being on death row. | 不是你的错 |
[05:54] | He’s responsible. | 是他咎由自取 |
[05:55] | Let justice prevail. | 让正义得以伸张吧 |
[06:00] | Don’t get me wrong. I like Nick a lot. | 别误会 我很喜欢尼克 |
[06:03] | But you don’t love him. | 可你不爱他 |
[06:06] | I don’t know if I love him, I just met– | 我不清楚是否爱他 我才认识 |
[06:08] | It feels like I just met him. | 感觉我才认识他 |
[06:10] | So what’s wrong with that? | 这有什么问题 |
[06:11] | You know, I wish I could re-meet my husband again. | 我倒是想能和我老公重新相遇 |
[06:16] | It’s a little bit more complicated than that. | 但情况还更复杂些 |
[06:18] | Complicated? | 复杂 |
[06:22] | – There’s someone else. – No. | -还有另外一个人 -没有 |
[06:24] | “No”? Really, no? | “没有” 真的没有吗 |
[06:27] | Like I said, it’s complicated. | 我说了 情况很复杂 |
[06:30] | So what’s Mr. Complicated’s name? | 那么 这个复杂先生叫什么名字 |
[06:32] | That’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[06:34] | – Are you sleeping with him? – No, no. | -你和他上床了 -没有 没有 |
[06:37] | – You’re sleeping with Nick. – No! | -那你和尼克 -没有 |
[06:39] | I’m not sleeping with anybody. | 我没和任何人上床 |
[06:42] | But you have feelings for this other guy. | 但你对另外那个人心动了 |
[06:46] | I don’t understand it. | 我不明白 |
[06:48] | I barely know this other guy, | 我几乎不认识那个人 |
[06:50] | but I can’t stop thinking about him, | 但我满脑子想的都是他 |
[06:53] | and it’s driving me crazy. | 这快把我逼疯了 |
[07:04] | Monique Dyson? | 莫妮可·戴森 |
[07:06] | Detective Burkhardt, Detective Griffin. | 我们是伯克哈德和格里芬警探 |
[07:10] | Is this about Craig? | 是为了克雷格的事吗 |
[07:11] | I was the arresting officer. | 我是当初逮捕他的警官 |
[07:13] | Can we talk to you for a moment? | 我们能和你谈谈吗 |
[07:15] | I thought you looked familiar. | 我说你怎么这么面熟呢 |
[07:18] | What do you want? | 你们想怎么样 |
[07:19] | I want to try to help him if I can. | 我想尽可能地帮助他 |
[07:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:22] | Well, it’s hard to explain, | 这很难解释 |
[07:24] | but some of the cases | 不过我们最近 |
[07:24] | we’ve been working on recently have… | 处理的一些案子 |
[07:27] | given us kind of a new perspective. | 让我们对这个案子有了新看法 |
[07:30] | And we want to apply that to Craig’s case | 希望能趁一切还来得及的时候 |
[07:31] | while there’s still time. | 重新调查一下克雷格的案子 |
[07:35] | We met at Oregon State. | 我们在俄勒冈州立大学认识 |
[07:36] | I was studying marketing. | 我修的是市场营销 |
[07:37] | Craig wanted to be a mechanical engineer. | 克雷格想当一名机械工程师 |
[07:39] | He dropped out to join the army. | 后来他辍学参了军 |
[07:42] | He was very patriotic. | 他非常爱国 |
[07:44] | Iraq changed him. | 伊拉克改变了他 |
[07:46] | He came back with terrible headaches, nightmares. | 他回来之后被头痛和噩梦纠缠 |
[07:49] | He could never sleep through the night. | 没有一晚睡得好 |
[07:51] | Wasn’t he being treated for PTSD? | 他没有接受创伤后精神障碍治疗吗 |
[07:53] | You wanna call it that. | 你想那么说也行 |
[07:55] | He was prescribed a bunch of drugs, | 他们开了很多药给他 |
[07:56] | which he downed with alcohol, | 他用酒送药 |
[07:58] | though he’d hardly ever been much of a drinker. | 他以前从不嗜酒 |
[07:59] | We know he was arrested. | 我们知道他曾被捕过 |
[08:01] | DUI, couple of public drunkenness charges, | 罪名是酒后驾车 多次公众酗酒 |
[08:03] | got into a few scuffles. | 参与斗殴 |
[08:04] | Craig had his issues, but he wasn’t a murderer. | 克雷格的问题是不少 但他不是杀人犯 |
[08:09] | He was just starting to get his life back together | 就在他准备重新开始正常生活的时候 |
[08:10] | when all this happened. | 就发生了那件事 |
[08:15] | The prosecution, the media– | 控方 媒体 |
[08:16] | They called him a “Loose cannon,” | 他们管他叫”危险人物” |
[08:18] | a “Ticking time bomb.” | 一枚”定时炸弹” |
[08:20] | That could not be further from the truth. | 没有比这更扯的了 |
[08:25] | It’s ironic, isn’t it? | 很讽刺吧 |
[08:28] | That Craig’s the one being portrayed as the monster. | 反倒是克雷格被描述成了怪物 |
[08:33] | So you believe him? | 这么说你相信他 |
[08:35] | I’m not inside Craig’s head. | 我不是他肚里的蛔虫 |
[08:36] | I don’t know what he saw, | 我不知道他当时看见了什么 |
[08:38] | but I believe he saw what he said he did. | 但我相信他说他所看见的事情 |
[08:40] | It haunted him. | 那把他吓坏了 |
[08:43] | Still does. | 现在仍是如此 |
[08:47] | Everyone told him he was crazy, | 大家都说他疯了 |
[08:48] | so he started to believe that he was. | 所以他也开始认为自己疯了 |
[08:51] | He even told me that he didn’t want to see me anymore. | 他甚至告诉我再也不想见到我了 |
[08:54] | I just didn’t listen to him. | 我没听他的 |
[08:58] | Has anyone else seen these letters? | 有其他人读过这些信么 |
[09:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:01] | I represented Craig Ferren | 那起谋杀案是我 |
[09:03] | at his murder trial. | 为克雷格·费伦辩护 |
[09:05] | Lot of good it did. | 废了好大劲 |
[09:06] | I filed every appeal I could, | 我尽一切可能上诉 |
[09:08] | and every one of them was rejected. | 却都被驳回了 |
[09:10] | Unfortunately, | 可惜的是 |
[09:12] | he got the legal defense he could afford. | 这已经是他经济能力内最好的辩护了 |
[09:14] | According to the transcripts, | 根据审讯记录 |
[09:15] | you only called one character witness, | 你只传讯了一个品德证人 |
[09:17] | Ferren’s girlfriend, Monique. | 就是费伦的女友莫妮可 |
[09:19] | Guys, | 老兄 |
[09:20] | she was the only one that really got along with him. | 她是唯一一个和他长时间相处的人 |
[09:22] | What about some of his army buddies? | 为什么不找他军队里的战友 |
[09:24] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[09:25] | So on cross-examination the jury could hear | 他们在交互诘问的时候 |
[09:27] | about how well he handled a gun? | 就能告诉陪审团他多会用枪 是吧 |
[09:28] | What an efficient killer he was? | 还是说他是个多么专业的杀手 |
[09:30] | I’m a public defender. | 我只是个公设辩护律师 |
[09:31] | I’m not a miracle worker. | 创造不了奇迹 |
[09:33] | I deal with 15 cases a day. | 我一天有十五个案子 |
[09:34] | I have no personal life. | 我连私生活都没有了 |
[09:37] | Can I offer anybody a tissue? | 你们有人要为我落泪了吗 |
[09:40] | Did you investigate any of Ferren’s claims? | 你调查过费伦所说的事吗 |
[09:42] | What, about the Kreski brothers? | 什么 关于科瑞斯基兄弟吗 |
[09:44] | I looked into them. They were clean. | 仔仔细细查过了 他们清白得很 |
[09:47] | And if they were cannibals, | 就算他们真的是食人族 |
[09:48] | they must have ate up all the evidence. | 肯定也把证据都吃光了 |
[09:49] | Did Ferren ever describe to you | 费伦跟你叙述过 |
[09:50] | what they looked like when they were monsters? | 他所说的妖怪是什么样子吗 |
[09:54] | Oh, he did better than that. | 比叙述还详细 |
[09:58] | Ferren drew these. | 费伦画下来了 |
[10:01] | I submitted them to the judge. | 我呈交给了法官 |
[10:03] | When she stopped laughing, | 她笑过之后 |
[10:04] | she refused to let them be entered into evidence. | 拒绝把这个列为证据 |
[10:12] | His psych evaluation said he knew the difference | 他的精神鉴定显示他有 |
[10:15] | between right and wrong. | 辨别是非的能力 |
[10:20] | This could just be a wild goose chase. | 这么个找法很可能竹篮打水[追野鹅:徒劳] |
[10:27] | Not a goose, wild or otherwise. | 不是野鹅什么的 |
[10:30] | A wendigo. | 是食人怪 |
[10:32] | Wendigo? That doesn’t sound German. | 食人怪 听着不像德语 |
[10:33] | It’s not. | 不是德语 |
[10:34] | This is from 1759. | 这是1759年记录的 |
[10:36] | “After the disappearance of the magistrate and his wife, | “地方官夫妇失踪之后 |
[10:39] | “I tracked what I believed to be a wildermann | “我追踪着我认为的野人 |
[10:40] | “through Starksboro into the Camel’s Hump Forest. | “从斯塔克斯波罗[美国佛蒙特]来到驼峰森林 |
[10:44] | “It was there I first heard of the mythical wendigo | 在那里 我从收留我过夜的 |
[10:46] | “from the chieftain of the Algonquin tribe | “阿耳冈昆酋长口中 |
[10:48] | “that had provided me refuge for the night. | “第一次听到了神秘的食人怪 |
[10:51] | “I soon learned | “我很快意识到 |
[10:52] | “that these terrifying beasts are no myth. | “这种恐怖的野兽并不是传说 |
[10:55] | “I came upon the cave of the wendigo, | “我找到了食人怪的洞穴 |
[10:58] | “rife with human remains, having been the scene | “里面满是人体残骸 |
[11:00] | of many murders and cannibalistic acts.” | 他们就是在此处进行残杀进食的” |
[11:05] | “Two days later, I encountered the wendigo himself. | “两天之后 我与食人怪正面交锋 |
[11:07] | “His eyes seemed to glow. | “他目露凶光 |
[11:08] | “His breath was hideous | “他呼吸声非常可怕 |
[11:09] | “with the horrible stench of burned flesh. | “呼吸时还有一股烧肉的恶臭味 |
[11:12] | “I made the terrible mistake of wounding him, | “我犯了大忌 打伤了他 |
[11:14] | “which only made him more ferocious. | “这让他更加残暴 |
[11:17] | “I was lucky to escape with my life, | “幸运的是我保住了小命 |
[11:18] | as I surely would have been his next dinner guest.” | 否则肯定要成为他的下一顿口中餐” |
[11:26] | 恐怖揭露 发现12枚头骨 达莫认罪 两年内杀害18人以上 嫌犯幼时疑遭猥亵 | |
[11:28] | Dahmer was a wendigo? | 达莫是个食人怪吗 |
[11:31] | Someone in my family thought so. | 我家族里有人这么认为 |
[11:33] | Says they usually dig pits to bury the remains | 上面说他们常在房子下或地下室 |
[11:36] | under houses or in basements. | 挖坑埋尸 |
[11:42] | If this is what Ferren saw, | 如果费伦看到的是这个 |
[11:43] | then it was self-defense. | 那就是正当防卫 |
[11:45] | I think it’s time we talked to Ferren. | 我们该找费伦谈谈了 |
[11:58] | Look out, y’all. | 快看哪 伙计们 |
[11:59] | There’s cops. | 有条子进来了 |
[12:10] | What do they want? | 他们想干嘛 |
[12:22] | – I don’t want to know. – Neither do I. | -我不想知道 -我也不想 |
[12:38] | I got nothing to say to you. | 我没什么好说的 |
[12:40] | You don’t have to talk, but you’ve got 31 hours left, | 你可以不说 但你只剩下31个小时了 |
[12:42] | so what have you got to lose? | 也没什么可损失的了 |
[12:46] | You’re here to clear your conscience? | 你是来这里告慰自己良心的吗 |
[12:50] | This is my partner, Nick Burkhardt. | 这是我的伙伴 尼克·伯克哈德 |
[12:52] | He specializes in… | 他专长于 |
[12:55] | unusual cases. | 特殊的案子 |
[13:01] | We might be able to help you, if you’ll let us. | 如果你愿意 我们也许能帮助你 |
[13:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:08] | I want to hear about what happened | 我想知道你开枪射击科瑞斯基兄弟那晚 |
[13:09] | the night you shot the Kreskis. | 都发生了什么 |
[13:11] | Read the transcripts. | 看笔录不就知道了 |
[13:12] | I have. I want to hear it from you. | 我看过了 我想听你亲口说 |
[13:18] | It was a mistake. I didn’t see anything. | 是我搞错了 我什么都没看到 |
[13:23] | You didn’t see this? | 没看到这个吗 |
[13:25] | We got it from your lawyer. | 我们从你律师那得到的 |
[13:28] | And the interesting thing | 有意思的是 |
[13:30] | is it looks just like this. | 那画看来和这个一模一样 |
[13:36] | It’s called a wendigo. | 它是食人怪 |
[13:39] | You’re not the only one who’s seen them. | 并不只有你一个人能看到他们 |
[13:41] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[13:43] | We believe you. | 我们相信你 |
[13:45] | It’s a little late for that. | 有点晚了 |
[13:47] | I’m done here. | 我无话可说了 |
[13:49] | Their breath smelled like burning flesh, right? | 他们的气息像烤焦的肉 对吗 |
[13:52] | You claimed the Kreskis were cannibals. | 你声称科瑞斯基兄弟是食人族 |
[13:55] | You see any evidence of that? | 你看到任何证据了吗 |
[13:57] | No. | 没有 |
[13:59] | Then why did you think that? | 那你为什么这样认为 |
[14:07] | I was there to fix their sink, right? | 我去那里帮他们修水池 好吧 |
[14:10] | Do the job, get my money, get out. | 做完事拿了钱就离开 |
[14:13] | They started laughing, | 他们开始大笑 |
[14:14] | like they’d been drinking or something. | 像是喝多了还是怎样 |
[14:16] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[14:18] | Then they said, | 然后他们说 |
[14:19] | “We’d love to have you for dinner.” | “我们想留你吃晚餐” |
[14:22] | They started laughing even harder. | 他们笑得更欢了 |
[14:23] | I said no. | 我说不了 |
[14:24] | I just wanted to fix what needed to be fixed. | 我修好水池就走 |
[14:28] | Then one of them said, | 其中一人说 |
[14:28] | “No, you don’t understand. | “不 你没懂我们说什么 |
[14:30] | We’ll be fixing you for dinner.” | 我们是拿你当晚餐” |
[14:34] | I thought they were crazy. | 我觉得他们是疯了 |
[14:38] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[14:41] | Then I got spooked, and I tried to leave. | 我被吓到了 设法离开 |
[14:46] | And that’s when… | 就在那时… |
[14:49] | That’s when you saw them change? | 就在那时你看到他们转化了吗 |
[14:54] | It was horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[14:57] | Teeth like needles, twisted lips, yellow eyes. | 针尖般的牙齿 扭曲的嘴唇 黄眼睛 |
[15:02] | It was a nightmare. | 简直就是噩梦 |
[15:05] | And I fought ’em off the best I could. | 我拼命反抗他们 |
[15:06] | Somehow, I got my gun out of my toolbox, | 不知怎么地从工具箱里掏出枪 |
[15:09] | and I started shooting. | 然后我就开枪了 |
[15:11] | And then I ran. | 接着我逃走了 |
[15:16] | But nobody’s gonna believe you. | 但没人会相信 |
[15:23] | We can’t prove to the D.A. | 我们没法向地方检察官证明 |
[15:26] | that Ferren shot two wendigos. | 费伦射杀的是两个食人怪 |
[15:28] | We need to prove the brothers were killers. | 我们要举证这两兄弟是杀人犯 |
[15:30] | Yeah, which means we need evidence of their kills. | 对 这说明我们要找到他们杀人的证据 |
[15:32] | In the book, didn’t it say wendigos | 书上不是说食人怪会把 |
[15:34] | bury the remains of their victims where they live? | 死者残骸埋在自己住的地方吗 |
[15:38] | And the defense never dug up the yard. | 被告方没挖过他们后院 |
[15:43] | Where’s the house the Kreskis lived in? | 科瑞斯基兄弟住在哪 |
[15:44] | When Ferren shot ’em? | 费伦射杀他们的时候吗 |
[15:45] | Mill Park. | 米尔公园 |
[15:50] | Man, this neighborhood has changed a lot in seven years. | 我的天 七年之间这附近变化真大 |
[15:58] | Oh, man. | 不是吧 |
[16:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:06] | This is where Kreskis’ house used to be. | 科瑞斯基兄弟过去就住这里 |
[16:31] | – Hello? – Juliette. | -喂 -朱丽叶 |
[16:34] | Hi, it’s– it’s Sean. | 你好 我是肖恩 |
[16:40] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[16:44] | Listen, the other night… | 那天晚上… |
[16:52] | Was a huge mistake. | 是个极大的错误 |
[16:55] | Yeah. Agreed. | 没错 |
[16:57] | But I think it’s a symptom of a much bigger problem | 但我觉得这是我们共同经历的 |
[17:00] | that we’re both experiencing. | 某个大麻烦的一个表现 |
[17:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:03] | Look, I don’t know how it is for you, | 我不知道你状况如何 |
[17:04] | but for me, it’s just getting a lot worse. | 但我情况越发糟糕 |
[17:08] | So I’ve been thinking about some possible solutions. | 所以我在寻求可能的解决方法 |
[17:10] | No, the solution is simple. | 不 解决方法很简单 |
[17:12] | We never see each other ever again. | 就是我们永不再见 |
[17:16] | Yeah, I’m not so sure that’s gonna work. | 可以 但我不确定这是否可行 |
[17:23] | Yeah, me neither. | 对 我也不确定 |
[17:25] | There’s someone | 我想有个人 |
[17:26] | who I think might be able to help us get through this. | 也许能帮到我们 |
[17:29] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[17:30] | I’m not sure yet, | 我也不清楚 |
[17:31] | but would you be open to trying? | 但你愿意一试吗 |
[17:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:37] | There’s a shop in the Pearl. | 在明珠区有一家店 |
[17:39] | It’s on Fulton Street. | 位于富尔顿街 |
[17:40] | Hold on. Yeah. | 等下 请进 |
[17:43] | Sir, the district attorney wants a word with you. | 队长 地方检察官想和你谈谈 |
[17:45] | Okay, I’ll call her back as soon as I’m off the phone. | 好 我说完这通电话就回电话给她 |
[17:47] | Sir. She’s here. | 队长 她就在这 |
[17:50] | Oh. Right. | 好吧 |
[17:52] | Well, uh, bring her in. | 带她进来 |
[17:57] | I have to go. Can I call you back? | 我有事要忙 我回头打给你好吗 |
[18:01] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 |
[18:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:16] | My guess, living room would’ve been here. | 我猜 这是客厅的位置 |
[18:23] | Well, we can get sonar, scan the place. | 我们可以拿声纳扫描这地方 |
[18:26] | If the bodies were here, they’re probably still here. | 如果这里藏有尸体 很有可能还在这 |
[18:28] | Yeah. Gonna need a warrant to dig. | 对 需要有搜查令才能开挖 |
[18:31] | That’s not gonna be easy, and we’re running out of time. | 此非易事 而且快没时间了 |
[18:34] | We need to talk to the captain. | 我们得去和队长谈谈 |
[18:36] | He’s got company. | 他正在与人会面 |
[18:37] | He’s about to have more. | 那就再多几位吧 |
[18:41] | Sorry, captain, but this is really important. | 抱歉 队长 但这非常重要 |
[18:42] | Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin, | 伯克哈德和格里芬警探 |
[18:43] | You know the district attorney. | 你们认识地区检察官吧 |
[18:45] | Lauren and I were just talking about you. | 我和劳伦正好谈到你们二位 |
[18:46] | She’s heard about your visit to death row today. | 她听说你俩今天去死囚室了 |
[18:49] | I must admit, it’s the first time I’m hearing of it. | 不瞒你说 我也是才知道的这件事 |
[18:51] | That’s why we’re here, sir. | 我们正是为此事而来 先生 |
[18:52] | You’re causing quite a stir. | 你们造成了不小的骚动 |
[18:54] | We just want to make sure no stone is left unturned. | 我们只想确保此案没有遗漏任何线索 |
[18:57] | You’re the arresting officer. | 你是逮捕他的警官 |
[18:59] | Your testimony helped put Ferren on death row. | 你的证词把费伦送进了死囚室 |
[19:03] | You better have a damn good reason | 在最后时刻又重查此案 |
[19:04] | for digging into this at the 11th hour. | 你最好有充分的理由 |
[19:09] | Well, what is it? | 理由是什么 |
[19:10] | You find some compelling piece of new evidence? | 找到了新的铁证吗 |
[19:13] | Or is it that you don’t want this man’s death | 还是你不想为这人的死 |
[19:15] | on your conscience? | 背负良心的谴责 |
[19:15] | Oh, this isn’t about me. | 这和我无关 |
[19:17] | We feel there might be some credence to some of Ferren’s claims. | 我们认为费伦的供词有可信之处 |
[19:19] | What, are you saying he didn’t do it? | 你说这不是他干的吗 |
[19:21] | No, Ferren killed Miles Kreski | 不 费伦是杀死了麦尔斯·科瑞斯基 |
[19:23] | and injured his brother. That’s not in doubt, but– | 打伤了他的弟弟 这毫无疑问 但是 |
[19:24] | Then this case is closed. End of discussion. | 那这个案子就结了 没什么可说的了 |
[19:28] | Hopefully, this will be the last I hear of it. | 希望这是我最后一次听说此案件 |
[19:32] | Ferren’s going to die tomorrow night. | 费伦明晚将要接受死刑 |
[19:39] | What’s she scared of? | 她在怕什么 |
[19:40] | That this might screw up her campaign for mayor? | 怕这毁了她的市长竞选吗 |
[19:42] | Nobody wants voters to think | 大选前 没有人想让投票者觉得 |
[19:43] | that they made a mistake before an election. | 自己犯了一个错误 |
[19:44] | But let me just add, you didn’t really give her | 但是容我说一句 你们确实没有 |
[19:46] | a compelling reason for what you’re doing. | 给她一个有说服力的理由 |
[19:50] | And you really believe this man is innocent? | 你真的认为此人无罪吗 |
[19:52] | We think it’s worth checking a few details. | 我们认为几处细节有必要再确认一下 |
[19:54] | Before he’s put to death. | 在他被执行死刑之前 |
[19:55] | I won’t stand in your way. | 我不会阻止你们 |
[19:58] | But this is gonna get an enormous amount of attention. | 但是这么做肯定会受到多方关注 |
[19:59] | And trust me, if you’re wrong, | 相信我 如果你们弄错了 |
[20:02] | this is not the kind of attention you want. | 那这种关注绝对不会让你们喜欢 |
[20:06] | Nobody’s gonna give us a court order | 在无法证实尸体在那里之前 |
[20:08] | to jackhammer up the floor of that market looking for bodies | 我们拿不到能够撬开商场地板 |
[20:11] | when we don’t have any evidence that they’re there. | 挖掘证据的法庭指令 |
[20:12] | All right, look. | 好吧 |
[20:13] | There’s no reason for both of us to stick our necks out on this. | 我们俩没必要一起为这件事冒险 |
[20:17] | Yeah, and how are you gonna do this without me? | 是啊 不过没有我你打算怎么办 |
[20:20] | – I don’t know. – Neither do I. | -不知道 -我也不知道 |
[20:23] | And I’m sorry I dragged you into this. | 很抱歉让你趟这趟浑水 |
[20:25] | You didn’t. My family did. | 不是你 是我家人 |
[20:28] | Well, as long as you got somebody else to blame, | 既然你找到了能怪罪的人 |
[20:31] | let’s do this. | 那就开始行动吧 |
[20:48] | You know, if we can’t find bodies | 如果我们无法在 |
[20:49] | buried under the house the Kreski brothers lived in, | 科瑞斯基兄弟当时住的房子下找到尸体 |
[20:52] | maybe we need to find where they lived before that. | 或许要找到他们更早之前住的地方 |
[20:55] | Or after. | 或者之后 |
[20:57] | Johnny Kreski survived the attack. | 约翰尼·科瑞斯基幸存了 |
[21:00] | If we find him, maybe you could push him a little? | 如果找到他 可以激他一下 |
[21:02] | -Get him to… – Woge? | -让他… -变形吗 |
[21:04] | That would at least prove he’s what Ferren said he saw. | 至少可以证明他是费伦所说的那样 |
[21:06] | Won’t stop the execution. | 但还是无法阻止行刑 |
[21:11] | Yeah. That’d be great. | 是啊 真不错 |
[21:15] | We know the truth, and there’s nothing we can do about it. | 我们搞清了事实 却无济于事 |
[21:19] | I might be able to persuade him. | 或许我能说服他 |
[21:21] | Might look like we forced a confession out of him. | 看起来会像是我们逼他招供 |
[21:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:26] | What if Kreski’s still doing what he did | 如果科瑞斯基还在做 |
[21:27] | when his brother was alive? | 他哥哥在世时候的事呢 |
[21:29] | Burying bodies where he lives? | 把尸体埋在他的住处 |
[21:35] | If we find a body or two, | 如果能找到一两具尸体 |
[21:37] | it might prove he’s not the innocent victim | 就能证明他不像人们 |
[21:38] | everybody thought he was. | 想的那样无辜 |
[21:39] | Then we need a place to dig. | 那我们需要找个地方挖一挖 |
[21:41] | Let’s find out where he lives. | 找找他现在住哪儿吧 |
[21:42] | I’ll do database, you take DMV. | 我查数据库 你查车管局 |
[21:46] | No arrests, | 没有被逮捕过 |
[21:47] | no priors, | 没有前科 |
[21:47] | one speeding ticket last year, paid. | 去年有一张超速罚单 已交罚款 |
[21:49] | One fender bender. | 一次小车祸 |
[21:52] | All here in Portland. Looks like he’s still around. | 都在波特兰 看来他还在附近 |
[21:54] | I got an address and a license. | 我查到了一个地址和他的驾照 |
[21:56] | 1501 Pine, Mill Park. | 派恩街1501号 米尔公园 |
[21:58] | Now home of your local Grab-N-Go convenience market. | 现在成了当地便利店 |
[22:00] | I guess he hasn’t updated his license address since he moved. | 估计他搬家后没有更新驾照地址 |
[22:03] | Here’s something. | 找到了点线索 |
[22:04] | Looks like there was a bench warrant out on Kreski. | 看来科瑞斯基有一张法庭传票 |
[22:07] | Skipped out on jury duty. | 擅离陪审团义务 |
[22:08] | Summonses were sent to three different addresses, all P.O. Boxes. | 传票送到了三个不同地址 全是邮箱地址 |
[22:11] | None of them recent. | 都是挺久之前的事了 |
[22:12] | So what aren’t we doing? | 那我们现在还能做什么 |
[22:14] | Sleeping. | 睡觉 |
[22:16] | So where the hell is he now? | 他现在到底住哪 |
[23:02] | What are you still doing up? | 这么晚还在忙什么呢 |
[23:04] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[23:07] | Oh, ’cause of me? | 因为我吗 |
[23:08] | No. | 不是 |
[23:11] | What do you remember from the night in the hospital | 我在医院醒来的那晚 |
[23:13] | when I woke up? | 你还有什么印象吗 |
[23:18] | Well, mostly I remember that you didn’t remember me. | 我只记得 你把我忘了 |
[23:23] | I was just so excited you were awake. | 你醒过来就让我激动万分了 |
[23:27] | What do you remember? | 你还记得什么 |
[23:29] | Just a lot of strange dreams. | 只是一些奇怪的梦 |
[23:32] | Like what? | 像是什么 |
[23:34] | Like something being taken away from me. | 像是有人从我身上拿走了什么 |
[23:38] | Well, I guess that would’ve been me. | 或许就是关于我的记忆吧 |
[23:40] | How does that happen? | 这到底怎么发生的 |
[23:42] | How does one specific part of your memory just vanish? | 特定部分的记忆怎么就这么凭空消失了呢 |
[23:47] | I think it was the cat scratch. | 我想是因为猫抓的后果 |
[23:49] | Nick, I’ve had a million cat scratches, | 尼克 我之前被猫抓了无数次 |
[23:53] | never lost my memory before. | 从没失忆过 |
[23:55] | Well, this was different. | 这次不一样 |
[23:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:05] | Do you remember anything about the night you went into the coma? | 你昏迷那晚的事情 还记得多少 |
[24:08] | I was at Monroe’s. | 我在门罗家 |
[24:10] | That’s all. | 没了 |
[24:10] | You don’t remember | 你不记得 |
[24:11] | why I took you there, | 我为什么带你去 |
[24:13] | what he said to you? | 还有他对你说的话吗 |
[24:14] | No. | 不记得 |
[24:15] | Do you remember anything that happened before that? | 那你还记得在那之前的事情吗 |
[24:22] | Yeah, I was standing in the rain and crying, | 记得 我站在雨里哭 |
[24:24] | but I don’t know why. | 但我不知道原因 |
[24:24] | – Why, were you with me? – Yes. | -怎么 你那时和我在一起吗 -对 |
[24:29] | Do you know why I was crying? | 你知道我为什么哭吗 |
[24:32] | Yes. | 知道 |
[24:35] | You want to tell me? | 能告诉我吗 |
[24:37] | Juliette, I want to tell you, | 朱丽叶 我想告诉你 |
[24:38] | but you wouldn’t understand. | 但是你不会理解的 |
[24:39] | Nick, please. | 拜托了 尼克 |
[24:41] | Help me understand. | 解释给我听 |
[24:43] | Juliette, if I told you now, | 朱丽叶 如果我现在告诉你 |
[24:47] | it wouldn’t make any sense to you. | 你无论如何也理解不了的 |
[24:52] | Fine. Whatever. | 好吧 随便你 |
[24:54] | I’m glad you know what’s best for me. | 我很高兴你知道什么是为我好 |
[25:32] | I finally got the report from missing persons. | 我终于找到了失踪人员的报告 |
[25:35] | Each zip code Kreski lived in | 每个邮区的报告都显示 |
[25:37] | reported slightly more than normal missing persons | 在科瑞斯基居住期间 |
[25:39] | during the time he lived there. | 失踪人口都比以往略多 |
[25:41] | Same goes for his time in the house | 和克雷格·费伦枪杀他们时 |
[25:42] | where Craig Ferren shot him. | 他们所住地区的报告是一样的 |
[25:44] | I got the address on Kreski’s car registration. | 我在科瑞斯基的车辆登记表上找到了地址 |
[25:47] | P.O. Box in Forest Grove. | 邮箱地址在森林园区 |
[25:49] | I also pulled his tax returns from last year. | 我也调出了他去年的报税表 |
[25:51] | Last job he had was at Willamette Builders Supply | 他最近的工作是在威拉米特建材公司 |
[25:54] | in Forest Grove. | 也在森林园区 |
[25:55] | Looks like we start at Willamette Builders Supply | 我们似乎应该先从森林园区的 |
[25:57] | in Forest Grove. | 威拉米特建材公司着手 |
[25:59] | We’ve got seven hours. | 我们还有七小时 |
[26:03] | That’s John. | 这是约翰 |
[26:04] | Yeah, he looks a bit older now, but, yeah, | 他现在比照片上老一点 但是的确是他 |
[26:06] | He works here. Assistant manager. | 他是在这里工作 是副经理 |
[26:09] | – Is he in some kind of trouble? – We’d like to talk to him. | -他惹了什么麻烦吗 -我们想和他谈谈 |
[26:11] | I think he’s doing inventory in the back. | 他现在应该在后面清点库存 |
[26:13] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[26:18] | Hey, John. | 约翰 |
[26:20] | Couple of detectives here to see you. | 有两位探员想要见你 |
[26:22] | John Kreski. | 约翰·科瑞斯基 |
[26:23] | Detective Burkhardt, Detective Griffin, Portland Police. | 波特兰警局的伯克哈德和格里芬警探 |
[26:26] | If it’s about Craig Ferren, I got nothing to say. | 如果和克雷格·费伦有关 我没什么可说 |
[26:29] | Well, there’s a possibility the case might be reopened. | 现在这起案件可能要重新审理 |
[26:32] | A little late for that, isn’t it? | 这有点晚了 不是吗 |
[26:34] | We have to ask you a few questions | 关于那晚发生的事 |
[26:35] | about what happened that night. | 我们有几个问题想问你 |
[26:36] | You can ask, I’m not gonna answer | 你可以问 但我不会回答的 |
[26:38] | ’cause I did all my answering seven years ago, | 因为七年前我该说的都说了 |
[26:40] | so I’m gonna go back to work. | 所以现在我要继续工作了 |
[26:41] | And you guys can have a nice day. | 祝你们有愉快的一天 |
[26:43] | Craig Ferren found out about you and your brother. | 克雷格·费伦发现你和你哥哥的秘密了 |
[26:46] | Now he couldn’t explain it, but I can. | 他现在解释不了 但是我可以 |
[26:49] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[26:50] | You like the taste of human flesh, Johnny? | 约翰尼 你喜欢人肉的鲜美吧 |
[26:53] | What? | 什么 |
[26:55] | Ferren drew this. | 费伦画了这个 |
[26:57] | Pretty good likeness of a wendigo, wouldn’t you say? | 和食人怪很像 你觉得呢 |
[27:01] | Now, what do you think? | 现在你怎么说 |
[27:04] | Is this you, or is it your brother? | 这是你 还是你哥哥 |
[27:07] | My brother’s dead. Get out of my face. | 我哥哥死了 从我眼前滚开 |
[27:10] | Oh, what’s the matter? | 这是怎么回事啊 |
[27:11] | You got something to hide? | 你还想隐瞒什么 |
[27:12] | Bodies maybe? | 尸体吗 |
[27:14] | Leftovers from last night’s dinner guest? | 还是昨天晚上吃剩的人肉渣 |
[27:17] | Ferren is the monster! | 费伦才是恶人 |
[27:24] | He killed my brother, tried to kill me. | 他杀了我哥哥 还想杀我 |
[27:27] | And he’s gonna die for it. | 血债血还 |
[27:30] | You go to hell. | 你去死吧 |
[27:37] | So? | 怎么样 |
[27:38] | He’s a wendigo. | 他是食人怪 |
[27:39] | Ferren was telling the truth. | 费伦说的是实话 |
[27:40] | I wish that was enough to arrest him, | 真希望这就足够逮捕他 |
[27:42] | but we need to find some bodies. | 不过我们得找到些尸体 |
[27:43] | We’re gonna find out where he lives, | 我们得查出他的住处 |
[27:44] | and the manager should know. | 那个经理应该知道 |
[27:48] | – Rosalee’s– – Monroe, it’s me. | -罗莎莉的… -门罗 是我 |
[27:50] | Rosalee, how’s it going? | 罗莎莉 你那怎么样了 |
[27:51] | My aunt’s getting better. | 我阿姨好多了 |
[27:53] | I think another week or two, and I can get out of here. | 我想再等一两周 就能回来了 |
[27:56] | I just wanted to see how things were going with you. | 我只是想问问你怎么样了 |
[27:59] | Hey, I got a customer. | 有客人了 |
[28:00] | Okay, I’ll call you later. | 好吧 我一会儿再打给你 |
[28:02] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[28:07] | – You said you could help me? – True. | -你说你能帮我 -是的 |
[28:10] | But as I told you before, | 不过我之前跟你说过 |
[28:11] | I need to see both of you. | 我得见到你们两个人 |
[28:13] | I’m bringing her in tomorrow. | 我明天会把她带来 |
[28:14] | Now I need to make sure we have complete privacy. | 现在我得确保这事绝对隐秘 |
[28:17] | What, you want me to close the shop? | 什么 你要我把店关了吗 |
[28:18] | I’ll pay whatever it costs. | 价钱随你开 |
[28:20] | Now how long is this gonna take? | 这要花多长时间 |
[28:22] | Uh, well, um… I have to assess the situation, | 我得先评估一下情况 |
[28:26] | and I’m guessing maybe half an hour for that. | 这大约需要半个小时 |
[28:27] | And then based on what I find out | 然后根据我发现的问题 |
[28:29] | and also based on my consultations | 还要根据 |
[28:32] | with my, you know, professional colleagues, | 我与我的专家组的会诊结果 |
[28:34] | I can hopefully formulate some kind of a treatment. | 才能制定出治疗方案 |
[28:36] | How long is that gonna take? | 这又要多长时间 |
[28:37] | I won’t know until I talk to the two of you. | 这得等我跟你们俩聊过之后才能确定 |
[28:40] | Sorry, I can’t be more specific than that. | 抱歉 我没法再具体了 |
[28:43] | This is a very complicated issue. | 问题太复杂 |
[28:45] | These compulsive romantic entanglements | 这类欲罢不能的男女纠葛 |
[28:48] | can be highly combustible, | 很容易擦枪走火 |
[28:50] | bordering on the, like, nuclear. | 就跟核武器似的会一发不可收拾 |
[28:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:52] | Which is why I’m sure | 所以我确定明天 |
[28:54] | you’ll be here tomorrow. | 你们会来的 |
[28:56] | About what time would you like to do this? | 你们想要几点开始呢 |
[28:58] | I– | 我… |
[29:00] | I’ll call you when I know the exact time. | 等确定了时间我会给你打电话 |
[29:03] | I’ll do my very best to get you… | 我会竭尽所能地帮你们… |
[29:05] | de-obsessified. | 解除困扰 |
[29:19] | – So what are we doing here? – Search the house. | -我们来这里干什么 -搜查房子 |
[29:23] | – Do we have probable cause? – Hell, yeah. | -我们有正当理由吗 -当然有 |
[29:25] | There’s a warrant out on him. He skipped jury duty. | 有张他的逮捕令 他逃避了陪审员义务 |
[29:29] | Works for me. | 我能接受 |
[29:48] | Let’s check the floors. | 检查一下地板 |
[29:52] | Maybe there’s some loose boards, | 也许会有松动的地板 |
[29:56] | a concealed door, something. | 或者暗门什么的 |
[30:09] | Floor’s all linoleum in here. | 地板铺的全是仿砖漆布 |
[30:23] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[30:28] | Scratches on the floor. | 地上有划痕 |
[30:30] | That refrigerator’s been moved a lot. | 那个冰箱似乎常被移动 |
[31:09] | Strange place to put access to a crawl space. | 在这儿弄个暗道真够奇怪的 |
[31:12] | Yeah, unless he didn’t want someone to find it. | 除非他不想让别人发现 |
[31:14] | After you. | 你先请 |
[31:32] | Sorry, Craig. | 抱歉 克雷格 |
[31:33] | I’m afraid it’s time. | 时间到了 |
[31:38] | Stand up, turn around, face the wall. | 站起来 转过身 面朝墙 |
[32:09] | Hey, Nick, | 尼克 |
[32:12] | check this out. | 来看这个 |
[32:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:19] | Help me move this. | 帮我移一下 |
[32:50] | Well, that should be enough to stop the execution. | 这应该足够阻止死刑了 |
[32:52] | Let’s get forensics down here | 我们得叫法医过来 |
[32:53] | and call the D.A. | 然后给地方检察官打电话 |
[33:08] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[33:44] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[33:52] | You get him? | 抓住了吗 |
[33:53] | I wounded him. | 我把他打伤了 |
[33:55] | It’s not good, is it? | 情况不妙 是吧 |
[33:55] | No. | 是的 |
[34:24] | Tonight’s execution of Craig Ferren | 今晚克雷格·费伦的死刑 |
[34:26] | demonstrated two things to this community– | 向社会证明了两件事 |
[34:28] | that justice has been accomplished | 第一 麦尔斯·科瑞斯基一家以及 |
[34:30] | for the family of Miles Kreski and the people of the state | 全国人民的正义已经得到伸张 |
[34:34] | and that the office of the district attorney | 第二 地方检察官办公厅 |
[34:36] | remains as tough on crime– | 对犯罪活动坚决打击的强硬态度 |
[34:37] | I think we should change | 我认为我们应该把 |
[34:38] | “office of the district attorney” to “my” office. | “地方检察官办公室”改成”我的”办公室 |
[34:41] | Personalize it. | 把它个人化 |
[34:43] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[34:53] | Blood trail leads out. | 有血迹 |
[34:54] | I’m going after him. | 我去追他 |
[34:55] | No, you gotta call this in. | 不 你得先打电话 |
[34:56] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[34:57] | If you want to save Ferren’s life, this can’t wait. | 你要救费伦的话 就不能再等了 |
[34:58] | Nick, this is my deal. | 尼克 此事因我而起 |
[35:00] | I pulled you in on this. | 我拖你下水的 |
[35:01] | I’m going after him. | 我去追他 |
[35:02] | You call the D.A. | 你给地方检察官打电话 |
[35:13] | Dispatch. | 调度中心 |
[35:14] | Yeah, this is Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德 |
[35:16] | I need you to patch me through | 请你帮我接 |
[35:17] | to the district attorney. | 地方检察官 |
[35:18] | Sorry, detective, I think they’re gone for the day. | 抱歉 警探 他们今天没空 |
[35:20] | No, this is urgent. | 不行 这是要事 |
[35:20] | It cannot wait. | 十万火急 |
[35:57] | I’ll ring the office. | 我立刻接通检察官办公室 |
[36:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:49] | This is Detective Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[36:50] | You need to stop this execution. | 你得终止行刑 |
[36:52] | On what grounds? | 凭什么 |
[36:53] | We tracked down John Kreski in Forest Grove. | 我们在森林园区找到了约翰·科瑞斯基 |
[36:56] | He’s a killer. | 他是个杀人犯 |
[36:57] | Ferren was telling the truth. | 费伦说的是实话 |
[36:58] | Do you have Kreski in custody? | 你们抓住科瑞斯基了吗 |
[37:00] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[37:01] | Look, if Ferren dies, | 听着 如果费伦死了 |
[37:02] | you’re gonna have to explain | 将来你要如何解释 |
[37:02] | why you didn’t do anything. | 现在的不作为 |
[37:04] | You really want to take that chance? | 你真的想冒那个险吗 |
[37:06] | What do you got? | 你找到了什么证据 |
[37:07] | Bodies buried underneath the house, | 他屋子下埋了很多尸体 |
[37:08] | and if we’re right, | 如果我们没弄错 |
[37:09] | we’re gonna find more bodies buried underneath the house | 费伦枪击科瑞斯基兄弟时 他们住的房子下面 |
[37:11] | the Kreskis lived in when Ferren shot them. | 还能找到更多骸骨 |
[37:13] | There’s no house there now. | 那里已经不是住屋了 |
[37:14] | It’s a market. | 是个超市 |
[37:15] | If you don’t call the governor | 如果你不给州长打电话 |
[37:16] | and stop this thing right now, I will. | 让他停止行刑 那我来打 |
[37:42] | You’re a Grimm? | 你是个格林 |
[37:43] | It took you long enough. | 你才发现 |
[37:51] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[38:04] | Killed that monster in self-defense | 我跟克雷格·费伦一样 |
[38:06] | just like Craig Ferren. | 因自卫杀了这个怪物 |
[38:07] | You get the D.A.? | 跟地方检察官说了吗 |
[38:08] | Yeah. | 说了 |
[38:09] | What’d she say? | 她怎么说 |
[38:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:12] | Kreski interrupted the call. | 科瑞斯基打断了电话 |
[38:16] | There’s no time left. | 没时间了 |
[39:05] | Warden Stocker. | 我是斯托克典狱长 |
[39:08] | I understand. | 明白 |
[39:11] | The governor has issued a 12-hour stay of execution. | 州长下令暂缓死刑十二小时 |
[39:29] | What a mess. | 下面一团糟 |
[39:30] | Get me out of here. | 拉我出去 |
[39:35] | How many people did these guys kill? | 他们俩到底杀了多少人 |
[39:38] | Enough to get Ferren a retrial. | 反正够让费伦一案重审了 |
[39:40] | Just in the nick of time. | 真是千钧一发啊 |
[39:42] | Clean up, aisle four. | 清理四号过道 |
[39:45] | There were at least eight victims. | 至少有八名受害者 |
[39:47] | Could be more, they’re still sifting through it all. | 可能有更多 他们还在仔细查看尸骨 |
[39:49] | We’re going to present our findings to the press | 半小时后 我们要将发现 |
[39:50] | in about half an hour. | 向媒体公布 |
[39:53] | So how you want to handle this? | 你准备怎么处理这事 |
[39:57] | I think it’s your call. | 由你们决定吧 |
[40:00] | Well, you did call the governor. | 你的确给州长打了电话 |
[40:02] | And we’re not running for mayor. | 而且我们又不用竞选市长 |
[40:09] | Just a few hours ago, | 就在几小时前 |
[40:10] | Craig Wendell Ferren was to have been put to death. | 克雷格·温德尔·费伦本应被执行死刑 |
[40:13] | Based on new evidence discovered by the tireless efforts | 但由于两位波特兰警局警探孜孜不倦的努力 |
[40:16] | of two detectives in our Portland Police Bureau, | 新证据浮出水面 |
[40:19] | that execution has been stayed | 死刑暂缓 |
[40:21] | pending a reopening of the case. | 并发回重审 |
[40:24] | As district attorney, | 无论作为地区检察官 |
[40:25] | I have always fought for justice | 还是未来作为市长 |
[40:27] | and will continue to do so as mayor. | 我都会一如既往的为正义而战 |
[40:38] | I-I don’t know what to say. | 我不知该说什么 |
[40:42] | I don’t know why you believed me | 我不知为何别人不信我时 |
[40:45] | when no one else would. | 你们会相信我 |
[40:48] | I believe there are things we don’t understand in this world. | 我相信这世上有些事物我们无法理解 |
[40:52] | That doesn’t mean they don’t exist. | 但这并不代表它们就不存在 |
[40:56] | Did you see what I saw? | 你也看到了那些东西吗 |
[41:00] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[41:03] | But whatever happens, you need to know one thing. | 但不管发生什么 你一定要记住 |
[41:07] | You are not crazy. | 你没有疯 |
[41:11] | But you did see him. | 你看见了 |
[41:19] | Well, that’s a long story. | 一言难尽 |
[41:44] | Be right with you. | 我马上就来 |
[41:53] | I don’t know about this. | 我不确定这么做对不对 |
[41:56] | Juliette, please. | 朱丽叶 拜托了 |
[41:59] | We have to try. | 我们必须试试 |
[42:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:22] | Oh, boy. | 要命 |