时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 屋里有个坏巫婆 往我身上吐毒液 还用她的长指甲抓我 | |
[00:10] | Oh! Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:21] | Oh, boy. | 要命 |
[00:29] | Uh… Hey, Juliette! | 等等 朱丽叶 |
[00:35] | Juliette. Hey, Juliette, wait. | 朱丽叶 朱丽叶 等等 |
[00:37] | What’s the matter? Hey! Come– | 怎么了 回… |
[01:30] | – Hey, captain. – Hey, Nick. | -队长 -尼克 |
[01:33] | Just the captain I was looking for. | 我正要找队长呢 |
[01:34] | – You have a minute, sir? – Not right now, no. | -有空吗 长官 -现在没空 |
[01:38] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[01:39] | Wonder what’s eating him? | 他有什么烦心事啊 |
[01:45] | Hey, Juliette. | 喂 朱丽叶 |
[01:46] | Hey, are you going to be home tonight? | 你今晚回来吗 |
[01:48] | I…don’t know. Are you okay? | 我…不清楚 你没事吧 |
[01:51] | – You sound upset. – Yeah, we kinda need to talk. | -你听起来心烦意乱的 -我们得谈谈 |
[01:53] | I’m sort of having a bad day. | 我今天有点不顺 |
[01:55] | You want to talk now? | 你想现在就谈谈吗 |
[01:56] | Uh, no, can we just talk when you get home? | 不 等你回来我们再谈吧 |
[01:59] | Okay. Is there anything you want me to do? | 好 要我做什么吗 |
[02:01] | No, no, no. I will– | 没有没有 我 |
[02:02] | I will see you when you get home. Bye. | 我在家等你 再见 |
[02:12] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[02:13] | Nick, I got you. | 尼克 找到你了 |
[02:15] | – That’s good. – What’s up? | -太好了 -怎么了 |
[02:18] | Well, uh… We need to talk. | 那个 我们得谈谈 |
[02:22] | Okay, what do you want to talk about? | 好 你想谈什么 |
[02:24] | Having given this a great deal of thought, | 我左思右想 |
[02:29] | I think we should probably meet face-to-face. | 我们还是见面谈吧 |
[02:33] | Are there problems? | 出事了吗 |
[02:34] | Maybe. Um, what are you doing for dinner? | 可能吧 你晚餐有安排了吗 |
[02:38] | I’m going home to see Juliette. | 我要回家见朱丽叶 |
[02:39] | Okay. Well, maybe you should stop by my place before | 好 那你回家之前来我这一趟吧 |
[02:43] | or after, whatever. | 或者之后 随你便 |
[02:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:45] | I’ll call you when I know what I’m doing. | 等我确定什么时候过去再打给你 |
[02:47] | Good. Great. Terrific. | 好 很好 非常好 |
[02:49] | Excellent. No rush. | 好极了 不用急 |
[03:23] | So tell me everything we know | 把队长和他新欢的 |
[03:26] | about the captain and his new love. | 一切信息都告诉我吧 |
[03:48] | – So? – So how was your day? | -什么事 -你今天过得怎么样 |
[03:52] | Do you really want to know? | 你真想知道 |
[03:54] | Yes, in that it will postpone me telling you | 对 这样我就能晚点跟你说 |
[03:55] | what I have to tell you. | 那件非说不可的事了 |
[03:59] | And no, | 还是算了吧 |
[04:02] | in that we might as well just get it over with. | 我们还是赶紧结束这一切的好 |
[04:15] | How are things going with Juliette? | 跟朱丽叶一切都好吗 |
[04:18] | Well, they’re kind of in a holding pattern. | 基本上处于停滞状态 |
[04:21] | Except that nobody’s holding anyone. | 连拥抱都没有 |
[04:24] | Monroe, just tell me what you need to say. | 门罗 别兜圈子了 |
[04:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:28] | I saw…a guy… | 我看见 一个男人 |
[04:32] | in the spice shop. | 在香料店里 |
[04:34] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[04:35] | Uh, as I was coming out of the back room | 当时我正从后屋出来 |
[04:38] | to help this couple who had come in for some guidance, | 想给这对寻求指导的男女提供一些帮助 |
[04:41] | and this guy had his arms around this person, | 那个男人抱着那个女人 |
[04:45] | and they were kissing, and then they stopped, | 他们在热吻 停下后 |
[04:48] | and she turned, and she looked right at me, | 那女人转过脸来 正对着我 |
[04:51] | and, uh… | 然后 |
[04:55] | she kind of looked remarkably like… | 她看起来相当像 |
[05:02] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[05:13] | – Who’s the guy? – That’s a good question. | -那男人是谁 -好问题 |
[05:16] | Because I don’t know his name, | 因为我不知道他叫什么 |
[05:17] | and I don’t know, you know, what the circumstances are | 我不知道当时是什么情况 |
[05:20] | or what the relationship is, if there even is a relationship. | 他们是什么关系 可能根本就没关系 |
[05:22] | – They were kissing, Monroe. – I know. | -他们在接吻 门罗 -我知道 |
[05:24] | That looks like resuscitation, I guess, at best. | 乐观点说 那充其量就跟人工呼吸似的 |
[05:27] | But I gotta tell you, I don’t know the whole story, okay? | 但我得告诉你 我不清楚事情原委 |
[05:31] | I don’t know anything more than what I haven’t told you. | 我知道的都告诉你了 |
[05:38] | Well, I wonder who she remembered instead of me. | 我真好奇她记得的人不是我 会是谁 |
[05:41] | I’m sorry, man. I shouldn’t have done this. | 对不起 哥们儿 我真不该告诉你的 |
[05:44] | No, it’s better to deal with the truth. | 不 还是知道真相的好 |
[05:49] | Wait, Nick, hold on. | 等等 尼克 等下 |
[05:50] | I think that there’s a possibility | 我觉得可能这与 |
[05:52] | this has to do with the spell Adalind put on her. | 爱达玲在她身上下的魔咒有关 |
[05:55] | She may have no idea what she’s doing. | 她可能根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[05:59] | – She recognized you? – Yeah. | -她认出你了吗 -是的 |
[06:03] | Then she knows this is coming. | 那她也能料到你会告诉我的 |
[06:06] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[06:12] | Hi. | 喂 |
[06:15] | We have to deal with this. | 我们得解决这件事 |
[06:18] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[06:19] | No, I do. | 不 我明白 |
[06:21] | We just can’t keep running away from it. | 我们不能再这么逃避下去了 |
[06:23] | No, I know him. | 不 我认识他 |
[06:25] | – Who? – Monroe. | -谁 -门罗 |
[06:27] | The guy in the spice shop. I know him. | 香料店的那个家伙 我认识他 |
[06:29] | He’s friends with Nick. He knows who I am. | 他是尼克的朋友 他认识我 |
[06:32] | I didn’t know what to say or how to explain, | 我不知道要说什么 该怎么解释 |
[06:34] | so that’s why I left. | 所以我才离开 |
[06:36] | Look, I have feelings for you, and I don’t know why, | 我对你有感觉 不知道为什么 |
[06:40] | and I wish that I could stop them | 我希望能停止这一切 |
[06:41] | and go back to the way that my life was before. | 回到我之前的生活 |
[06:43] | I just don’t even remember what that… | 我甚至都不记得之前的生活… |
[06:45] | Was. | 是什么样的 |
[06:49] | I have to go, Nick is here. | 我得挂了 尼克回来了 |
[06:51] | What are you gonna tell him? | 你要怎么跟他说 |
[06:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:07] | I’m glad you could come home. | 我很高兴你能回来 |
[07:11] | So what did you want to talk to me about? | 你想跟我谈什么 |
[07:16] | Look, um… | 听着 |
[07:21] | There’s, uh, there’s no easy way to say this, so I’m just gonna– | 这事有些难以启齿 所以我想就… |
[07:25] | I am having feelings for another man, | 我对另外一个人动心了 |
[07:28] | and I don’t know why, and I gotta admit, | 我也不知道为什么 不瞒你说 |
[07:30] | it’s kind of starting to drive me a little bit crazy, and… | 这快要把我逼疯了 而且… |
[07:38] | I know this isn’t fair to you. | 我知道这对你很不公平 |
[07:41] | And I wish I knew what to do, but I don’t. | 我也想知道该怎么办 可我毫无头绪 |
[07:44] | Who is it? | 那个人是谁 |
[07:50] | Please understand that nothing has happened yet. | 请相信我和他之间没发生什么 |
[07:52] | Who is it? | 那个人是谁 |
[08:03] | – Okay. – You know what? | -好吧 -你还是… |
[08:07] | No. | 别说了 |
[08:11] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[08:17] | It is none of my business anymore. | 反正也不关我的事了 |
[08:44] | Hey, um, I thought that we should– | 我觉得我们该… |
[08:48] | I thought that I should come | 我觉得我该来一趟 |
[08:50] | talk to you and try to explain. | 跟你谈谈 解释一下 |
[08:54] | Hey, hey, it’s okay. | 别哭 别哭 没事的 |
[08:59] | This is gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[09:02] | No, it’s not. | 不会的 |
[09:03] | Well, there’s that. Come on in. | 会的 进来吧 |
[09:27] | Monseigneur? | 殿下 |
[09:32] | Now what? | 想怎样 |
[09:40] | Oh, the good life. | 真是美好生活 |
[09:55] | Adalind? | 爱达玲 |
[09:57] | Hi, Hank. | 你好 汉克 |
[09:59] | I wasn’t sure you’d be home, I just took a chance. | 我不确定你是不是在家 就想来碰碰运气 |
[10:01] | Yeah, you did. | 被你碰着了 |
[10:04] | I didn’t expect to see you again. | 没想到又见到你 |
[10:06] | The truth is, | 坦白说 |
[10:07] | I just wanted to apologize for the way I treated you. | 我就想为曾经那样对你道个歉 |
[10:11] | It wasn’t right. | 我错了 |
[10:12] | You bring some more cookies? | 你又带饼干来了吗 |
[10:13] | No, my baking days are over. | 没有 我已经不烤东西了 |
[10:18] | I am just really sorry for the way things turned out. | 我很抱歉事情发展成那样 |
[10:23] | I guess you know my mother was killed. | 我猜你知道我母亲被人杀了 |
[10:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:28] | – Sorry. – Thank you. | -很遗憾 -谢谢 |
[10:32] | You know, in my defense, I thought Nick was gonna hurt me. | 我不得不说 当时我以为尼克要伤害我 |
[10:36] | He blames me for a lot of things, | 他把很多事都怪在我头上 |
[10:38] | and I don’t know how you’re gonna take this, | 我不知道你会怎么想 |
[10:41] | but I think he may | 但是我想他可能 |
[10:42] | have had something to do with my mother’s death. | 与我母亲的死有关 |
[10:44] | I don’t think so, Adalind. | 我不觉得 爱达玲 |
[10:46] | Well, I don’t know if he’d tell you if he did. | 不知道如果真是他干的 他会不会告诉你 |
[10:50] | He’s told me a lot. | 他告诉我的事情可多了 |
[10:53] | Anyway, I just hope someday | 不管怎样 我只希望有天 |
[10:57] | you can find it in your heart to forgive me. | 你能打心底里原谅我 |
[10:59] | Thanks for listening, Hank. | 谢谢你听我说了这些话 汉克 |
[11:01] | You look good. Maybe I’ll see you around. | 你看起来过得挺好 后会有期 |
[11:37] | Sean. So good to see you. | 肖恩 真高兴见到你 |
[11:40] | You said that almost as though you meant it. | 说得跟真的似的 |
[11:42] | I really am very sorry to hear about your current condition. | 对你现在的处境 我真挺过意不去的 |
[11:46] | It must be just awful to want something so badly | 求而不得的感觉 |
[11:50] | and not be able to have it. | 肯定不好受吧 |
[11:53] | So you’ve seen my brother, Eric. | 你见过我兄弟埃里克了 |
[11:55] | All of him. | 他各种样子我都见过了 |
[11:57] | Not much of an achievement, really. | 没什么了不起的 真的 |
[11:59] | And what does he want? | 他想怎样 |
[12:01] | Just this–you have 48 hours to get the key from Nick. | 就一件事 48小时内拿到尼克手里的钥匙 |
[12:04] | Really? And why am I not refusing? | 是吗 我为什么要答应呢 |
[12:07] | Because if you don’t, the Grimm will be told | 如果你不答应 这个格林就会知道 |
[12:10] | of your real identity, royal and otherwise. | 你的真实身份 皇室什么的 |
[12:13] | Not to mention the fact that you tried to have his aunt murdered. | 还有你曾想置他阿姨于死地 |
[12:17] | He really should have cut your throat when he had the chance. | 他当时真不该心软放过你 |
[12:19] | Oh, I wouldn’t waste time worrying | 我可不会把时间浪费在担心 |
[12:22] | about what might have been. | 这种没发生的事上 |
[12:25] | Just get us the key. | 帮我们拿到钥匙就好 |
[12:49] | – Yep. – Nick, hey. | -什么事 -尼克 |
[12:53] | Listen, sorry I gotta tell you this, but, uh, | 抱歉得告诉你个坏消息 |
[12:56] | Hank got the hell beat out of him last night. | 汉克昨晚被人痛打了一顿 |
[13:00] | – What? – He’s going to the hospital. | -什么 -他现在送医了 |
[13:01] | We’re at his house. | 我们在他家 |
[13:02] | It’s completely trashed. We’re securing the scene now. | 这儿真是一团糟 我们正在保护现场 |
[13:06] | What do we know? | 有什么线索吗 |
[13:07] | All we know is what he was able to tell us. | 只有他提供的信息 |
[13:08] | Two guys, maybe more. | 两个袭击者 或许还不止 |
[13:10] | Could have been a home invasion. | 可能是一起入室行凶案 |
[13:12] | I’m going to the hospital. | 我现在就去医院 |
[13:14] | You know why I came here last night? | 知道我为什么昨晚上这儿来吗 |
[13:19] | Because of what happened in the spice shop. | 因为香料店发生的那一幕 |
[13:21] | Well, yes, that is correct, but also, I know this is | 是的 但还因为我知道这里是 |
[13:26] | the last place I was before I went into a coma. | 我昏迷前最后一个所到之处 |
[13:29] | Hey! You remember that? | 你还记得这件事 |
[13:32] | I mean, vaguely I remember | 我隐约记得 |
[13:34] | that something was supposed to happen, like… | 当时有事要发生 像是… |
[13:38] | you were gonna tell me something or something? | 你有话要对我说之类的 |
[13:44] | So you remember that too. Uh– | 这么说你也还记得那个 |
[13:47] | You want to tell me now? | 你要现在跟我说吗 |
[13:51] | Nick says I wouldn’t understand. | 尼克说我不会理解的 |
[13:54] | Not everything is entirely understandable | 不是所有事情都能用常理 |
[13:59] | in the, like, normal scheme of things. | 完全解释清楚的 |
[14:03] | Yeah, so you won’t tell me either. | 所以你不打算告诉我了 |
[14:04] | – No, it’s not that. – Then what is it? | -不是那样的 -那是怎么样 |
[14:16] | Nick thought someone might be trying to poison you. | 尼克认为有人想毒害你 |
[14:20] | Why would anybody want to poison me? | 为什么有人会想毒害我 |
[14:22] | To get at Nick. | 报复尼克 |
[14:25] | Because he’s a cop? | 因为他是警察的缘故 |
[14:28] | Yeah. Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[14:31] | He’s a really good cop, and he’s got a lot of enemies. | 他是个好警察 所以也树敌无数 |
[14:35] | And, you know, he really tries | 要知道他竭尽全力 |
[14:38] | to protect you from all that stuff. | 保护你不受伤害 |
[14:40] | Yeah, well, you know, | 是啊 但你知道吗 |
[14:41] | I think he’s maybe trying to protect me a little too much. | 我觉得他似乎有些保护过头了 |
[14:43] | And, Monroe, honestly, that’s one of the problems. | 老实说 门罗 那也是问题之一 |
[14:45] | I’m really getting sick of being | 我厌倦了总是 |
[14:47] | left in the dark all the time. | 被蒙在鼓里 |
[14:49] | The dark does have its bright side. | 无知有时也是福 |
[14:56] | Listen, thank you for everything. | 谢谢你做的这些 |
[14:58] | I know that you’re Nick’s friend. | 我知道你是尼克的朋友 |
[14:59] | I don’t want to put you in the middle of any of this, so… | 我不想让你两边为难 |
[15:03] | I’m just gonna take off. | 我这就走 |
[15:05] | But thank you. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[15:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:21] | How long you been there? | 你来多久了 |
[15:27] | Long enough to get really pissed. | 久到我怒火都烧起来了 |
[15:29] | Who did this to you? | 谁对你下的手 |
[15:31] | Didn’t get much of a look. | 没看清 |
[15:34] | Happened so fast. | 一切发生得太快了 |
[15:37] | I could have been killed. | 我差点就挂了 |
[15:40] | I kind of let my guard down. | 太大意了 |
[15:45] | What were you doing? | 你当时在做什么 |
[15:48] | Calling you. | 给你打电话 |
[15:49] | About what? | 要和我说什么 |
[15:52] | You’re not gonna believe | 你绝对不相信 |
[15:53] | who stopped by last night to see me. | 昨天晚上谁来找我 |
[15:58] | Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[15:59] | Adalind? | 爱达玲 |
[16:01] | She’s here? | 她在这里吗 |
[16:02] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[16:05] | She thinks you had something to do with her mother’s death. | 她觉得你和她妈妈的死有关 |
[16:10] | You didn’t, did you? | 不是你干的 对吧 |
[16:13] | It wasn’t me, Hank. | 人不是我杀的 汉克 |
[16:16] | But you know who did it. | 但你知道是谁 |
[16:19] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[16:21] | And you’re not gonna tell me. | 而你并不打算告诉我 |
[16:24] | I’ll tell you what I think. | 我告诉你 |
[16:26] | I think Adalind had something to do with you getting beat up. | 我觉得你被袭击和爱达玲有关 |
[16:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:32] | I have something that she wants. | 我手里有一件她想要的东西 |
[16:35] | And this–this gets you out of the way. | 而如果你死了 就是扫清了一个障碍 |
[16:42] | I’m gonna find her. | 我这就去找她 |
[17:26] | Yeah? | 请进 |
[17:27] | I just saw Hank. | 我刚才去看了汉克 |
[17:29] | Yeah, I read the report. How’s he doing? | 我看到报告了 他怎么样了 |
[17:30] | Not great. They beat the crap out of him. | 不太好 伤得很重 |
[17:32] | Any leads? | 有什么线索吗 |
[17:33] | Yeah, one. Just before the attack, | 有一个 在袭击发生前 |
[17:35] | Adalind Schade was at his house. | 爱达玲·莎德去了他家 |
[17:38] | They used to be involved, right? | 他们以前有过一段 是吗 |
[17:40] | It didn’t end well. | 结局不怎么好 |
[17:42] | Did we ever tie her to her mother’s death? | 之前有把她和她母亲的死关联起来吗 |
[17:45] | We didn’t know where she was until now. | 我们到现在才知道她的下落 |
[17:47] | I think it’s about time we did. | 我觉得是时候查一查了 |
[17:50] | Do whatever it takes to find her. | 不计代价找到她 |
[17:59] | You see Hank? | 你见到汉克了吗 |
[18:00] | Yeah. And I know who’s responsible. | 看到了 而且我知道是谁干的了 |
[18:02] | Hope you got a name. | 知道名字吗 |
[18:04] | Adalind schade. | 爱达玲·莎德 |
[18:05] | She’s somewhere in Portland. | 她现在就在波特兰某处 |
[18:06] | Check all hotels, train, | 查查过去一周内所有旅馆 火车 |
[18:08] | airline, bus schedules over the last week. | 航班 巴士的记录 |
[18:09] | And there’s a picture of her on file. | 档案里有她的照片 |
[18:11] | This has priority. | 这是当务之急 |
[18:12] | Yeah, I’ll get everyone up to speed. | 好的 我发动全体警员一起跟进 |
[18:18] | Hey, man, listen. | 老兄 听着 |
[18:20] | So, Juliette spent the night here on the couch. | 朱丽叶昨晚在我家沙发上过的夜 |
[18:22] | She just fell asleep, but that’s not important. | 就是碰巧睡过去了 不过这不是重点 |
[18:24] | The thing is, she started to ask | 重点是她开始问 |
[18:25] | about the night you brought her over. | 你带她来我家那天晚上发生的事了 |
[18:27] | And she remembered I was gonna tell her something, | 她记得我准备告诉她一些事 |
[18:30] | And she wanted me to tell her what I didn’t tell her. | 她想让我告诉她当时没说完的话 |
[18:32] | – What did you tell her? – Nothing. | -你跟她说了什么 -什么都没说 |
[18:34] | What could I tell her? | 我能跟她说什么啊 |
[18:38] | Adalind’s back. | 爱达玲回来了 |
[18:39] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[18:41] | She went to Hank’s last night, | 她昨晚去找汉克了 |
[18:42] | and now he’s in the hospital. | 现在汉克进医院了 |
[18:44] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[18:45] | What, did he sleep with her again? | 难道他又跟她上床了吗 |
[18:47] | Just listen. | 听我说完 |
[18:47] | I need you to keep Juliette at your house, | 我希望你能让朱丽叶先待在你家 |
[18:49] | just until I find Adalind. | 直到我找到爱达玲为止 |
[18:51] | She kind of left a little while ago | 鉴于我老是太过刻意地回避她的问题 |
[18:53] | as I was awkwardly evading her questions. | 她已经离开这好一会儿了 |
[18:56] | I gotta find Juliette. | 我要去找朱丽叶 |
[18:57] | You don’t think Adalind would come after her again, do you? | 你不会认为爱达玲又会找上她吧 |
[19:00] | I do. I’ll call you back. | 我就是这么认为的 回头打给你 |
[19:19] | Oh, uh, Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[19:21] | Hi. I was just about to knock. | 你好 我正要敲门呢 |
[19:23] | I’m so glad I caught you at home. | 真高兴你在家 |
[19:31] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[19:36] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[20:04] | – Don’t move! – Oh, my god! Dude! | -不许动 -老天爷啊 老兄 |
[20:07] | Monroe? | 门罗 |
[20:09] | Are we too late? | 我们来晚了吗 |
[20:10] | I don’t know. She’s not here. | 不知道 她不在这里 |
[20:12] | Well, nothing seems broken. | 一切看来都完好无损 |
[20:14] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[20:15] | You told me about Adalind. | 你跟我说了爱达玲的事 |
[20:16] | I figured I’d better just get over here, | 我觉得我最好还是来一趟 |
[20:17] | You know, to be safe. | 安全起见 |
[20:19] | Did you try calling her? | 你给她打过电话吗 |
[20:21] | She didn’t answer. | 她没接 |
[20:22] | Well, try her again. | 再打一次试试啊 |
[20:28] | It’s Nick. | 是尼克 |
[20:30] | Don’t you want to take it? | 不打算接吗 |
[20:34] | We’ve been having some issues. | 我们俩最近出了点问题 |
[20:36] | I’ll just call him later. | 我等会儿给他回个电话 |
[20:38] | How long has that been going on? | 这样有多久了 |
[20:39] | Well, oddly enough, since your cat scratched me. | 很奇怪 就是自从被你的猫抓伤后 |
[20:43] | What? My cat? | 什么 我的猫 |
[20:45] | Yeah, it’s kind of a long story. | 是啊 说来话长 |
[20:46] | I sort of went into a coma that night. | 那天晚上我就昏迷了 |
[20:48] | I had no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[20:51] | It didn’t have anything to do with the cat scratch, did it? | 和被猫抓伤没有关系吧 |
[20:53] | The doctors don’t know why I went into a coma, | 医生们不知道我为什么昏迷 |
[20:55] | and they don’t know why I came out of it. | 也不知道我为什么又醒过来了 |
[20:58] | Well, I’m really glad you did. | 很高兴你能醒过来 |
[21:01] | You know, I tried finding you, | 你知道吗 我找过你 |
[21:02] | but nobody knew where you were. | 但是没有人知道你在哪里 |
[21:05] | I was having some issues of my own. | 我也遇到了点麻烦事 |
[21:08] | My relationship with Hank didn’t work out very well. | 我和汉克不欢而散 |
[21:11] | I just needed a change, so I went to Europe. | 我需要换个环境 所以我去了欧洲 |
[21:15] | Really? Where? | 真的吗 去哪里了 |
[21:16] | Paris first. | 先去了巴黎 |
[21:18] | And then Berlin. | 然后去了柏林 |
[21:19] | And then I found a job doing some legal work | 后来我在维也纳找了一份工作 |
[21:22] | for this really nice family in Vienna. | 为一个很不错的家庭处理法律事务 |
[21:26] | That’s where I was when I found out my mother had been murdered. | 那时我才得知我的母亲被谋杀了 |
[21:31] | Oh, my god. I didn’t know that. | 天啊 我都不知道 |
[21:34] | Did they ever find out who killed her? | 凶手找到了吗 |
[21:36] | Not that they’ve told me. | 警察说没有 |
[21:39] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[21:41] | It helps to have someone to talk to. | 能找个人聊聊真好 |
[21:44] | I’m glad we’re getting this chance to catch up. | 我很高兴有这机会叙叙旧 |
[21:46] | I wish we had better things to talk about. | 真希望能有开心点的话题聊 |
[21:49] | You know, this may be a little too personal, | 这个问题可能有点太私人了 |
[21:54] | but your troubles with Nick, | 但是你和尼克的烦恼 |
[21:56] | is there someone else? | 是因为有第三者吗 |
[22:00] | Kind of, but our problems go way beyond that. | 差不多吧 但是问题远不止此 |
[22:04] | Yeah, I’ve been there too. | 是啊 我也经历过 |
[22:08] | Hey, got some pertinent for you. | 找到点相关信息 |
[22:10] | Adalind Schade arrived yesterday at 2:30 P.M. | 爱达玲·莎德昨天下午2:30抵达这里 |
[22:13] | on Lufthansa flight 6331 from Vienna, | 坐的是从维也纳起飞的汉莎航空6331航班 |
[22:16] | via Frankfurt and Seattle. | 途径了法兰克福和西雅图 |
[22:18] | She did not rent a car, | 她没有租车 |
[22:19] | so someone either picked her up, or she took a cab. | 所以要么有人接她 要么她打的走的 |
[22:22] | We checked all the hotels in the Portland area, | 我们检查了波特兰地区所有的酒店 |
[22:23] | and we have no one registered under that name. | 没有以此名登记入住的人 |
[22:26] | So she’s either staying with someone, or– | 所以她要么和别人一起住 要么… |
[22:28] | She’s staying in someone else’s hotel room. | 她住在别人定的酒店房间里 |
[22:30] | She flew under her own name, | 她用真名买的机票 |
[22:31] | but I wouldn’t rule out other false documentation. | 但不排除她用其他假名行事 |
[22:34] | All right, look, I need you to triangulate Juliette’s phone. | 好 你再锁定一下朱丽叶手机所在区域 |
[22:37] | Juliette? Is she okay? | 朱丽叶 她没事吧 |
[22:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:40] | I haven’t been able to get ahold of her, | 我一直联系不上她 |
[22:41] | And she knows Adalind, so– | 而且她认识爱达玲 所以… |
[22:43] | Enough said. | 明白了 |
[22:44] | Give me her number. | 把她电话给我 |
[22:45] | Hey, Nick, can I see you in my office? | 尼克 来我办公室一趟 |
[23:01] | I think we should talk. | 我觉得咱们该聊聊 |
[23:04] | Okay, about what? | 好的 聊什么 |
[23:09] | What’s going on with you and Juliette? | 你和朱丽叶怎么了 |
[23:11] | I mean, I can just see that it’s starting to affect you. | 看得出你被影响了 工作有点不在状态 |
[23:17] | Well, things aren’t going too well right now. | 最近出了点问题 |
[23:21] | Is it more than just the problem with her memory? | 是不是已经不光是失去记忆这个原因了 |
[23:24] | Seems to be a whole lot more. | 问题严重得多 |
[23:26] | Anything you want to talk about? | 想聊一聊吗 |
[23:29] | No, not really. | 不 不太想 |
[23:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:34] | I think she’s seeing someone else. | 我觉得她和别人在约会 |
[23:42] | You know who? | 你知道是谁吗 |
[23:44] | I don’t think I want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[23:48] | Listen, Nick… | 听着 尼克 |
[23:53] | Don’t let it get to you, you know? | 别让这事影响到你 |
[23:55] | Sometimes these things have a way of working themselves out. | 有时候这些问题自然而然就解决了 |
[23:59] | Well, I’m just trying to stay focused on Adalind. | 我努力把全部精力放在爱达玲案件上 |
[24:01] | Well, good. We should all be doing that. | 很好 我们都应该这么做 |
[24:05] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[24:06] | Got a location on the phone. | 手机定位到了 |
[24:08] | Portland Java. | 在波特兰咖啡厅 |
[24:09] | Probably just out for coffee. | 可能就是喝杯咖啡去了 |
[24:11] | Who we tracking? | 我们在找谁 |
[24:12] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[24:13] | Adalind knows her, and if she went after Hank– | 爱达玲认识她 如果她找上了汉克… |
[24:17] | Well, I can remember when we met, | 我能回想起来我们第一次见面 |
[24:18] | and we all went out to dinner, you, me, and Hank. | 我们一起出去吃晚饭 你 我还有汉克 |
[24:21] | And Nick. | 还有尼克 |
[24:21] | No, I don’t remember anything about Nick being there. | 不 我不记得有尼克 |
[24:24] | That is so weird. | 这真是奇怪 |
[24:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:26] | What about, uh, Nick’s aunt? | 那你记得尼克的姨妈吗 |
[24:28] | Marie, I think her name was? | 我记得她叫玛丽吧 |
[24:30] | Yeah, I remember her coming to the house, | 是的 我记得她来拜访时 |
[24:32] | and she was really, really sick. | 病得非常厉害 |
[24:33] | But I don’t remember whose aunt she was. | 但是我不记得她是谁的姨妈 |
[24:36] | She was Nick’s. | 是尼克的姨妈 |
[24:38] | Yes, that would make sense. | 是嘛 那就说得通了 |
[24:40] | Did she stay with you? | 她和你们一起住吗 |
[24:42] | She was supposed to, but she was traveling. | 本来是这么打算 但是她一直在旅行 |
[24:45] | She had this trailer with her. | 开着一辆拖车 |
[24:47] | But then she got hurt and had to go to the hospital. | 但后来她受伤了 必须就医 |
[24:49] | A trailer? What happened to that? | 拖车 最后是怎么处理的 |
[24:52] | I am sorry, it’s Nick. I gotta take it. | 抱歉 是尼克 我得接一下 |
[24:54] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[24:56] | Oh, there you are. | 终于打通了 |
[24:58] | I’m sorry, I was worried. | 抱歉 我很担心 |
[25:00] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[25:02] | Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just having tea. | 我很好 在喝下午茶 |
[25:05] | Are you alone? | 一个人吗 |
[25:07] | No, with a friend. | 没 和朋友一起 |
[25:09] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:10] | Does it really matter? | 这很重要吗 |
[25:12] | Is it Adalind? | 和爱达玲吗 |
[25:14] | Nick, what’s wrong with you? | 尼克 你怎么回事 |
[25:16] | I don’t have to tell you who I’m having tea with. | 我没必要告诉你我和谁一起喝茶 |
[25:20] | No, I know. | 是没必要 我知道 |
[25:21] | I was just trying to get ahold of her. | 只是我原本就在找她 |
[25:23] | I thought maybe she contacted you. | 听说她回波特兰了 |
[25:25] | I heard she was in Portland? | 我想她可能会联系你 |
[25:26] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[25:27] | Nick is looking for you. | 尼克找你 |
[25:28] | Do you want to talk to him? | 你要和他通话吗 |
[25:30] | – Sure. – Okay, hold on. | -好啊 -好的 稍等 |
[25:34] | Hey, stranger. How have you been? | 你好啊 陌生人 最近怎么样 |
[25:36] | Fine, Adalind. You? | 很好 你呢 爱达玲 |
[25:38] | It was good seeing Hank again. | 重新见到汉克真好 |
[25:41] | Have you made any progress on my mother’s murder? | 我母亲的谋杀案有什么进展吗 |
[25:44] | A little. | 一点点 |
[25:46] | I think maybe we should talk. | 我想我们需要谈谈 |
[25:48] | We’re just at Portland Java. | 我们在波特兰咖啡店 |
[25:50] | I know you’re a busy guy, | 我知道你很忙 |
[25:51] | but if you’ve got some time, | 但如果你有时间 |
[25:53] | why don’t you come on by? | 何不一起来呢 |
[25:55] | On my way. | 马上来 |
[25:58] | Now where were we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[26:00] | Oh, um, Aunt Marie’s trailer. | 玛丽姨妈的拖车 |
[26:03] | Was it nice? | 漂亮吗 |
[26:11] | It was weird. | 很奇怪 |
[26:14] | How so? | 怎么会 |
[26:15] | There were all these weird books | 到处都是奇怪的书 |
[26:17] | and drawings and bottles. | 图画和瓶瓶罐罐 |
[26:20] | I mean, it didn’t feel like a camping trailer. | 一点都不像一辆房车 |
[26:24] | So what did you do with it? | 那你们是怎么处理它的 |
[26:26] | Well, it got moved, thank god. | 感谢上帝 它被移走了 |
[26:29] | Where? | 移到哪了 |
[26:32] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[26:33] | I just saw it being driven away. | 我只是看到它被开走了 |
[26:38] | Do you know where it is now? | 那你知道它现在在哪吗 |
[26:47] | It’s in a storage yard. | 在一个存车场里 |
[27:01] | Adalind Schade. | 爱达玲·莎德 |
[27:02] | Yes? | 是我 |
[27:02] | Everyone, remain calm. Stay in your seats. | 各位 保持冷静 待在自己的座位上 |
[27:04] | Ms. Schade, we are placing you under arrest. | 莎德小姐 你被捕了 |
[27:06] | I have to inform you of your rights. | 由我来告知你拥有的权利 |
[27:07] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[27:08] | Anything you say can and | 但你说的每个字 |
[27:10] | will be used against you in a court of law. | 都会成为呈堂供证 |
[27:12] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请律师 |
[27:13] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果无法负担律师费用 |
[27:14] | one will be appointed for you. | 法院将会为你指派一名律师 |
[27:16] | Do you understand your rights? | 你清楚自己的权利了吗 |
[27:17] | – Yes. – Let’s go. | -是的 -走吧 |
[27:25] | Why is she being arrested? | 为什么要逮捕她 |
[27:26] | She’s a suspect in her mother’s death. | 她是她母亲被害案的嫌疑犯 |
[27:29] | You think she killed her own mother? | 你觉得她杀了自己的妈妈 |
[27:31] | I think she needs to answer some questions. | 我想她应该回答一些问题 |
[27:34] | Nick, she was in Europe when her mother was killed. | 尼克 她母亲被杀的时候 她在欧洲 |
[27:36] | And you used me. | 还有你利用我 |
[27:37] | I didn’t use you. | 我没有利用你 |
[27:38] | Juliette, I was worried about you. | 朱丽叶 我是担心你 |
[27:40] | Well, why don’t you stop? | 你还是省省吧 |
[27:49] | Just need a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[27:53] | You’re playing a dangerous game. | 你这是在玩火 |
[27:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:56] | That’s why I wanted to be in police custody. | 所以我才想进拘留所 |
[27:58] | It wouldn’t look very good | 如果我在你管辖的监狱里 |
[27:59] | if I were hurt or killed inside your jail. | 受伤了或者被害了 那可说不过去 |
[28:02] | I wouldn’t count on my protection. | 我不会保护你的 |
[28:05] | Don’t think you can do to me what you did to Kimura. | 别以为你对木村明使的招数能用在我身上 |
[28:09] | Now be a good, little prince, and shut the door. | 还是做个听话的小王子吧 把门关上 |
[28:27] | Hundjager. | 猎犬怪 |
[28:32] | Can you account for your whereabouts | 你能说明一下你母亲被害 |
[28:34] | the day your mother was murdered? | 那天你的行踪吗 |
[28:35] | Can you? | 你能说下你的吗 |
[28:36] | You didn’t answer the question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[28:38] | I was out of the country. | 我不在国内 |
[28:39] | You need to be a little more specific. | 再具体一点 |
[28:41] | Vienna. | 维也纳 |
[28:43] | I only have my passport stamp, my airplane ticket, | 有护照印章 机票和 |
[28:45] | and my credit card receipts to prove where I was. | 信用卡收据证明 |
[28:49] | So if I didn’t do it, who do you think did? | 如果人不是我杀的 你觉得会是谁 |
[28:53] | What was your relationship like with your mother? | 你和你母亲的关系如何 |
[28:55] | You know, good and bad, like most. | 时好时坏 和大多数母女一样 |
[28:59] | Which reminds me, | 这倒提醒了我 |
[29:01] | I’m really sorry to hear about your troubles with Juliette. | 听说你和朱丽叶相处得不怎么顺利真遗憾 |
[29:05] | Monogamy must be challenging | 对朱丽叶这样年轻漂亮的女人来说 |
[29:07] | for a pretty young woman like Juliette. | 从一而终真的是一种挑战 |
[29:10] | There must be a lot of men who would be interested | 肯定有很多男人对一个记不得他们的女人 |
[29:12] | in a woman who can’t remember them. | 非常有兴趣 |
[29:16] | How did you find out about your mother’s death? | 你怎么发现你母亲的死亡的 |
[29:18] | I got an E-mail from her lawyers. | 她的律师给我发了份邮件 |
[29:22] | You saw Hank last night. | 你昨晚去见汉克了 |
[29:23] | I did. I miss him. | 是啊 我很想他 |
[29:26] | Well, you know, he’s in the hospital. | 那你知道他现在在医院里吗 |
[29:28] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[29:29] | He got beat up about the same time you were there. | 你去见他后不久 他被打了 |
[29:34] | You don’t think I had anything to do with it, do you? | 你不会认为是我干的吧 |
[29:38] | Nick, Hank’s a big man. | 尼克 汉克可是个大块头 |
[29:42] | What chance would I have to– | 我怎么可能… |
[29:43] | Where’d you go after you saw Hank? | 你见汉克以后去哪里了 |
[29:45] | Back to the hotel. | 回酒店 |
[29:47] | I ordered room service | 我叫了送餐服务 |
[29:48] | and stayed in the rest of the night. | 然后一晚上都待在房里 |
[29:50] | And what hotel? | 哪个酒店 |
[29:51] | The Deluxe, Room 212. | 豪门酒店 212房 |
[29:53] | Ask for Xander. | 可以去问山德 |
[29:55] | He was the nice, young waiter | 一个年轻俊美的服务员 |
[29:57] | who brought me my food. | 就是他给我送的餐 |
[29:58] | I’m sure he’d remember me. | 他肯定还记得我 |
[30:00] | And the hotel room is registered under your name? | 酒店房间是用你的名字登记的吗 |
[30:03] | Nope. | 不是 |
[30:04] | It’s registered with the company I work for. | 用的是我任职的公司名 |
[30:07] | GQR Industries. | GQR公司 |
[30:08] | Based in Rotterdam. | 总部在鹿特丹 |
[30:11] | And what is it you do for them? | 你在里面做什么 |
[30:12] | A little bit of everything. | 事无巨细 |
[30:15] | You know, I’ve only been with them for a couple of months, | 我才进去几个月 |
[30:17] | but I’m here to tell you, | 不过我告诉你 |
[30:18] | they have their hands in a lot of pies. | 他们涉足各个领域 |
[30:22] | Do you know what the key to their success is? | 你知道他们成功的秘诀吗 |
[30:24] | – No, I’m not interested. – You should be. | -我不感兴趣 -你应该感兴趣 |
[30:26] | That’s what this all comes down to, Nick. | 那是一切的根源所在 尼克 |
[30:28] | The key. | 那把钥匙 |
[30:30] | You know where it is. | 你知道它在哪 |
[30:32] | Why don’t you just give it up and be done with it? | 你何不把它交出来 了结此事呢 |
[30:39] | I’m done with you. | 我和你没什么说的了 |
[30:41] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[30:44] | You don’t know what happened to my cat, do you? | 你还不知道我的猫是怎么回事吧 |
[30:57] | That didn’t go so well. | 没什么进展 |
[31:00] | Sounds like she can prove where she was | 看起来她母亲死的时候 |
[31:02] | when her mother was killed. | 她有不在场证明 |
[31:03] | That doesn’t mean she wasn’t involved. | 那并不表示她与此事无关 |
[31:04] | She could have hired it done, just like with Hank. | 她可能是买凶杀人 就像对汉克那样 |
[31:06] | What about this key that she mentioned? | 她提到的那把钥匙是怎么回事 |
[31:08] | Mean anything to you? | 跟你有什么关系吗 |
[31:12] | No. | 没有 |
[31:13] | Nick, if you’re involved in anything– | 尼克 如果你与此事有任何关联… |
[31:15] | She’s a lawyer; I don’t know what the hell | 她是个律师 我不知道 |
[31:16] | she’s talking about. | 她到底在说什么 |
[31:26] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[31:27] | Hey, so I went and I visited Hank in the hospital, | 我去医院看望了汉克 |
[31:30] | and just from looking at him, | 看他的样子 |
[31:32] | I had a gut feeling it was wesen, | 我感觉是格林生物干的 |
[31:34] | so I went to his place. That’s where I am now. | 所以我去了他家 我现在就在这里 |
[31:37] | And what do you got? | 你发现什么了 |
[31:38] | From the lingering stink, hundjager, more than one. | 从残留的臭味判断 是猎犬怪 而且不止一个 |
[31:42] | Well, that would mean Verrat. | 说明镇反军的人来了 |
[31:43] | If these guys are back in Portland, it must be. | 如果这些家伙回到了波特兰 那一定是 |
[31:46] | Then Adalind is working for the royals. | 那爱达玲就是在为皇室工作 |
[31:48] | She said she was working for GQR Industries, | 她说她在GQR公司工作 |
[31:52] | same company that owns the ship that brought us the mauvais dentes. | 就是这家公司的船把恶齿怪送到了我们这 |
[31:56] | I think we gotta track these hundjager down. | 我们得找到这些猎犬怪 |
[31:58] | Okay, start at the Deluxe Hotel, Room 212. | 好的 从豪门酒店212房间开始查 |
[32:01] | That’s where Adalind said she’s staying. | 爱达玲说她就住在那里 |
[32:04] | But be careful. | 你小心点 |
[32:06] | I think the time for being careful is over, Nick. | 尼克 这会小心谨慎可不是上上之策 |
[32:12] | So you just expected him to come out | 你就指望他公开 |
[32:15] | and admit he’s got the key, huh? | 承认他有那把钥匙 是吗 |
[32:17] | It can’t hurt to ask, Sean. | 问问又无关痛痒 肖恩 |
[32:20] | You know, Nick is really proving | 尼克在向皇室 |
[32:21] | himself to the family… | 证明他自己 |
[32:23] | What with killing the mauvais dentes and the Nuckelavee. | 他杀了恶齿怪还有纳克拉维 |
[32:26] | He’s turning quite a few heads. | 他已经让很多人刮目相看了 |
[32:27] | Well, then maybe you should stop testing him. | 那么你就不应该再考验他 |
[32:30] | Aw, do you feel your little Grimm slipping away? | 你是觉得你的小格林有点脱离你的掌控了吗 |
[32:33] | I know, you should have killed me when you had the chance. | 我知道 你当时应该趁机杀了我 |
[32:36] | Oh, I blame myself, really. | 我真是自作孽 |
[32:39] | I should have known you’d go to my brother. | 我早该想到你会去投靠我兄弟 |
[32:43] | Oh, just in case you’re interested, | 说不定你会有兴趣想知道 |
[32:46] | Nick’s dear Aunt Marie came to town | 尼克的亲亲玛丽姨妈来这时 |
[32:49] | towing a trailer full of all kinds of fun things. | 带了一拖车的好东西 |
[32:52] | Where is it? | 现在在哪 |
[32:54] | Apparently it’s in some storage yard in Portland. | 显然 它在波特兰的某个存车场 |
[32:57] | And wouldn’t you just think that would be | 你不觉得 |
[32:59] | a great place to hide a key? | 那是个藏钥匙的绝佳地点吗 |
[33:11] | I need you to find a trailor. | 我要你去找一辆拖车 |
[33:13] | There are ten storage yards in Portland. | 波特兰有十个存车场 |
[33:15] | It might be under the name Burkhardt, | 它可能寄存在了伯克哈德名下 |
[33:16] | unless, of course, he paid cash. | 除非他是现金支付 |
[33:18] | What kind of trailer am I looking for? | 要找的是什么样的拖车 |
[33:20] | 1963 airstream global trotter, | 1963年产的清风系列走遍全球 |
[33:22] | registered to Marie Kessler, | 注册在玛丽·凯斯勒名下 |
[33:24] | – Montana license plates. – How much time do I have? | -蒙大纳州的牌照 -什么时候要 |
[33:26] | As little as possible. Find it. | 尽快 找到它 |
[33:40] | Hi. Is Leroy here? | 你好 勒罗伊在吗 |
[33:42] | You have the wrong room. | 你找错房间了 |
[33:43] | Really? Leroy said he was in 212. | 是吗 勒罗伊说他住在212房间 |
[33:46] | Yeah, 212. Gee, I wonder where he… | 没错 是212啊 我想知道他… |
[33:51] | is. | 在哪 |
[34:20] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[34:21] | Hey, so you’ll never guess | 你怎么都猜不到 |
[34:23] | – who’s in Adalind’s hotel room. – Who? | -谁在爱达玲的酒店房间里 -谁 |
[34:26] | Definitely the two hundjagers who were at Hank’s place, | 绝对是去过汉克家的那两个猎犬怪 |
[34:28] | and from the smell of it, | 从气味判断 |
[34:28] | I’m thinking one or two more. | 我觉得屋里除了他们还有一到两个 |
[34:30] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[34:31] | I’m on my way. | 我这就过去 |
[34:49] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[34:50] | I just talked to Leroy, | 我刚和勒罗伊通过话 |
[34:52] | and he said he was in 212. | 他说他就是住212房间 |
[34:54] | I told you, you have the wrong room. | 我说了 你找错了 |
[34:56] | Hey, come on, guys, he owes me money, okay? | 得了吧 伙计们 他还欠我钱呢 |
[34:59] | Look, Leroy, I know you’re in here, man. | 听着 勒罗伊 我知道你在这 |
[35:01] | Quit screwing around, will you? | 别鬼混了 |
[35:06] | – Take it easy, will you? – Get out of here! | -别激动啊 -滚出去 |
[35:11] | Okay. | 搞定 |
[35:14] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快来追我 快来 快来 |
[35:35] | It’s working, Nick. | 成功了 尼克 |
[35:39] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[35:41] | – How many of them? – There’s definitely four. | -他们有几个人 -四个 |
[35:45] | – Did they believe you? – Not a chance. | -他们信你的话吗 -完全不信 |
[35:47] | And they’re coming, so what do you want to do? | 他们要来了 你准备怎么做 |
[35:50] | You want to arrest ’em or what? | 是逮捕他们还是别的 |
[35:52] | Or what. | 别的 |
[35:56] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[36:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:03] | I’m the guy who’s looking for Leroy, man. | 我是去找勒罗伊的那个人 |
[36:05] | He owes me money. You don’t remember? | 他欠我钱 你们忘了吗 |
[36:07] | I knocked on your door, like, twice in the last 15– | 我在15分钟内敲了你们房间两次门 |
[36:10] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[36:11] | Hey, easy there, bub. | 别介呀 老弟 |
[36:12] | No need to get all huffy and puffy with me. | 没必要跟我动气 |
[36:14] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[36:16] | Well, isn’t that just like the Verrat? | 果然是镇反军作风 |
[36:19] | One answer for every question. | 任何问题都只用一个解决方法 |
[36:23] | Now I have a question for you. | 我倒有个问题想问你们 |
[36:25] | Which of you beat up my partner? | 你们中哪个打伤了我的搭档 |
[36:32] | The Grimm. | 是那个格林 |
[36:49] | You’re working for Adalind Schade. | 你为爱达玲·莎德工作 |
[36:52] | Who is she working for? | 她为谁工作 |
[36:54] | I’m hurt. | 我受伤了 |
[36:55] | I’ll get you an ambulance just as soon as you answer me. | 回答我 我就立刻给你叫救护车 |
[36:59] | We all work for– | 我们都为 |
[37:01] | Nick! Look out! | 尼克 小心 |
[37:03] | No! | 不 |
[37:10] | I’m thinking we should probably get out of here. | 我觉得我们最好离开这里 |
[37:14] | Get their IDs, cell phones, anything else they have. | 把他们的证件 手机 身上的东西都拿走 |
[37:23] | Take this all back to your place. | 把这些都拿回你家 |
[37:24] | Oh, that’s great, all the evidence at my place. | 太好了 犯罪证据都存在我家 |
[37:27] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[37:28] | And the murder weapon too. Why not? | 凶器也放我家 真好 |
[37:41] | I just had a nice talk with your friends in the Verrat. | 我刚和你的镇反军朋友畅谈了一下 |
[37:44] | Really? How’d that go? | 是吗 结果如何 |
[37:47] | Well, they said as much as they’re gonna say. | 什么有用的都没透露 |
[37:50] | Well, there’s plenty more where they came from. | 会有前仆后继的接棒者的 |
[37:52] | You’re working for the royals. | 你在为皇室工作 |
[37:54] | Girl’s gotta eat. | 女孩总得想办法生存嘛 |
[37:55] | You can’t hide in here forever, you know. | 你不可能一辈子躲在这 |
[37:57] | I-I just can’t figure out what to charge you with. | 我想不出有什么罪名能指控你 |
[38:00] | You think I tried to kill your aunt. | 你不是觉得我之前想杀你姨妈吗 |
[38:03] | Well, I have a confession to make. | 我要坦白 |
[38:06] | I did. | 的确如此 |
[38:08] | Of course, I was just one of many. | 当然 我只是受令杀她的众多人之一 |
[38:12] | But haven’t you ever wondered who put us up to it? | 你有没有想过 是谁下的令 |
[38:16] | – The royal here in Portland? – Uh-huh. | -是在波特兰的皇室中人 -没错 |
[38:19] | Would you like a name to go along with that? | 你想知道那人的名字吗 |
[38:20] | That’d be nice. | 那自然好 |
[38:23] | Well, I’d like nothing better than to tell you, Nick. | 我非常想告诉你 尼克 |
[38:28] | I mean, really I would. | 我真的很想 |
[38:29] | Because, under different circumstances, | 因为如果形势不同 |
[38:31] | I think you and I could have really had some fun. | 你我说不定能产生点火花 |
[38:36] | All you have to do is give me the key. | 只要你把钥匙给我 |
[38:38] | Then you’ll have your answer, | 我就告诉你那个名字 |
[38:39] | and I’ll be out of your life forever. | 然后永远消失在你面前 |
[38:42] | I guess you don’t need to be a hexenbiest to be a witch. | 看来不是巫女 你也很会蛊惑人心嘛 |
[38:47] | You don’t have to be a witch to work this kind of magic. | 这种事不用巫术也能完成 |
[39:13] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[39:16] | I’m not sleeping on the couch anymore. | 我不想再睡沙发了 |
[39:20] | Well, you’re not sleeping in here. | 你也不能睡在这里 |
[39:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:52] | I got the spare room all made up. | 空房间已备好 |
[39:58] | Oh, man. | 可怜的娃 |
[40:05] | It’s definitely a little old-world, but… | 虽然有点古旧 但… |
[40:10] | it’s yours, for as long as you need it. | 只要你想 住多久都行 |
[40:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:19] | So you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[40:23] | Yeah, just… | 是的 只是 |
[40:25] | Adalind’s back, and I’m worried about Juliette. | 爱达玲回来了 我担心朱丽叶 |
[40:28] | Hey, look on the bright side. | 往好处想嘛 |
[40:29] | Adalind’s in jail, | 爱达玲被监禁了 |
[40:30] | and Juliette’s probably safer now | 朱丽叶跟你分开后 |
[40:32] | that she’s having nothing to do with you, so– | 说不定会更安全 所以 |
[40:35] | Sorry, it’s not that bright a side, | 抱歉 这也不算好事 |
[40:38] | but, I mean, what are you gonna do? | 但是 你又能做什么呢 |
[40:39] | You can’t sleep in your car outside her house. | 总不能在她房子外 睡车里吧 |
[40:42] | It is what it is. | 事已至此 |
[40:45] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 没错 |
[40:49] | It is unless you know what I know. | 但如果你也知道了这件事 说不定还有转机 |
[40:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:56] | I’ve been thinking about this for a while, man. | 这事我想了很久 老兄 |
[40:58] | I’ve been going around and around in my head, | 我在脑中过了很多遍 |
[41:00] | I’ve been twisting myself into a knotten-brezel, | 我都快纠结成蝴蝶结了 |
[41:02] | but I’m just gonna come right out with it. | 但我准备全盘托出 |
[41:03] | There’s something I gotta show you. | 有样东西我要让你看看 |
[41:07] | It’s something I recorded off the news a couple of weeks ago, | 这是我几周前从新闻上录下来的 |
[41:10] | and I wasn’t sure if I should show you, you know? | 我本来不确定要不要给你看 |
[41:13] | But now that you’ve moved out, | 但既然你都搬出来了 |
[41:16] | I think you have a right to know. | 我觉得你有权利知道 |
[41:17] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[41:19] | Who it was who came into the spice shop with Juliette. | 知道和朱丽叶一起进香料店的人是谁 |
[41:23] | The kidnapping victim, Donna Reynolds, | 绑架案的受害者唐娜·雷诺兹 |
[41:25] | was rescued this evening at 9:47 by police officers | 在今晚9:47第三分局警员接到报警电话后 |
[41:29] | from the third precinct after a 911 call. | 已被顺利救出 |
[41:32] | She has been released from the hospital in good health | 经医院检查治疗 健康出院 |
[41:35] | and has been safely reunited with her family in seclusion. | 在受保护的隐蔽处安全与家人重聚 |
[41:38] | The suspect, Adrian Zayne, | 嫌疑犯艾德里安·赞恩 |
[41:41] | has been confirmed as the kidnapper. | 已对自己的绑架行为供认不讳 |
[41:43] | He was found murdered in his home this evening. | 他于今晚在自己家中被人谋杀 |
[41:46] | You know him, don’t you? | 你认识他 对吗 |