时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | 《爱丽丝梦游仙境》 路易斯·卡罗尔著 | |
[00:12] | 他暴怒地用双手抓住左脚 用力撕成了两半 | |
[00:48] | Testing, testing. Is this thing on? | 喂喂 这玩意开着呢吗 |
[00:49] | Okay, Jenna, | 好了 詹娜 |
[00:51] | I think it’s time you come up here. | 你该上来了吧 |
[00:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[00:55] | Vicky, Rashid, Brody, come on. | 维琪 拉希德 布罗迪上来 |
[00:58] | All of you, get up here. | 你们都上来 |
[00:59] | Come on down. Front and center. | 来来 站到前面来 |
[01:01] | All right, this woman right here | 好了 站在这儿的这位女士 |
[01:03] | has made us all very happy. | 让我们都很开心 |
[01:09] | Do you know how much money this game is going to make? | 你们知道这个游戏会挣到多少钱吗 |
[01:17] | To Jenna. | 敬詹娜 |
[01:19] | To Jenna! | 敬詹娜 |
[01:21] | Thank you, but it wasn’t just me. | 谢谢大家 但这不只是我的功劳 |
[01:23] | It was my team. | 都要归功于我的团队 |
[01:26] | Brody, Vicky, Rashid, | 布罗迪 维琪和拉希德 |
[01:32] | You were with me through all the doubt | 你们陪我撑过一切质疑 |
[01:33] | and the long nights. | 陪我度过漫漫长夜 |
[01:35] | I couldn’t have done it without you guys. | 没有你们 我不可能成功 |
[01:37] | But before we take all the credit, | 但在我们接受表扬之前 |
[01:39] | I just have to say… | 我要说… |
[01:48] | When most of us were still in diapers. | 那时候我们大部分人还穿开裆裤呢 |
[01:50] | You are an awesome boss. | 你是一个非常赞的老板 |
[01:53] | You trusted me– us– | 你信任我 我们 |
[01:55] | with the sequel to your flagship game at this company. | 能为公司的旗舰游戏做出续集 |
[01:59] | And we thank you for that. | 感谢你 |
[02:05] | All right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[02:07] | This calls for an awesome toast. | 这一杯需要一条精彩的祝酒词 |
[02:10] | To Jenna. | 敬詹娜 |
[02:16] | This is an awesome toast! | 这就是一条精彩的祝酒词 |
[02:21] | Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, Jenna! | 詹娜 詹娜 詹娜 詹娜 |
[02:39] | We’re being so bad. | 我们这样太不好了 |
[02:42] | Brody… | 布罗迪 |
[02:45] | We shouldn’t be doing this. | 我们不能这么做 |
[02:50] | Oh, yes, we should. | 当然能做了 |
[03:14] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[03:18] | Someone’s here. | 有人在 |
[03:19] | Yeah. Me. | 我啊 |
[03:26] | Oh, please, don’t do that. Please, don’t do that. | 别这样啊 拜托别这样 |
[03:29] | – No, someone’s in here. – So? | -不 有人在里面 -那又怎样 |
[03:31] | We’re at work, Brody. | 我们还在公司呢 布罗迪 |
[03:34] | We’re not working now. Jenna, come on. | 我们又没有在上班 詹娜 拜托 |
[03:40] | Better not be you, Rashid. | 最好不要是你 拉希德 |
[03:42] | I’m going to kick your ass. | 我要揍扁你 |
[03:54] | Brody? | 布罗迪 |
[04:01] | Brody? What are you doing? | 布罗迪 你在干嘛 |
[04:03] | Brody? | 布罗迪 |
[04:05] | Where are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[04:11] | Jenna. | 詹娜 |
[05:41] | If anybody wants to talk, | 如果有人想找我聊 |
[05:43] | any spirits or whatever, | 无论是鬼魂还是别的什么 |
[05:47] | I’m home. | 我到家了 |
[05:49] | I’m available. Now is your big chance. | 我现在有空 你的机会来了 |
[05:51] | I can’t help you unless you contact me. | 如果你不主动找我 我是帮不了你的 |
[05:56] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[06:04] | Okay, thanks. Now I’m just talking to myself. | 好吧 谢了 看来我是在自说自话 |
[06:09] | Well, then– | 那好吧 |
[06:10] | Oh, look at that. Still doing it. | 看看我 还在自言自语 |
[06:12] | Victim is Brody Crawford. | 被害人是布罗迪·克劳福德 |
[06:14] | 26, Spinner employee. | 二十六岁 斯平纳公司员工 |
[06:15] | Here for a party, along with most of the employees. | 和大多数员工一起 来这儿参加聚会 |
[06:18] | The body was found by Jenna Marshall. | 尸体由詹娜·马歇尔发现 |
[06:20] | She’s in the bathroom with an officer. | 她现在正和一名警员在洗手间 |
[06:22] | Cut in two. You don’t see that every day. | 被一切两半 这可不常见 |
[06:25] | Looks like he was burned, | 好像有烧伤 |
[06:26] | – Cauterized. – With what? | -是被腐蚀了 -被什么腐蚀的 |
[06:28] | Some kind of chemical. Maybe acid. | 什么化学物质吧 可能是酸类 |
[06:31] | And then there’s this little postcard from the edge. | 那边有个小小的贺卡 |
[06:35] | – Some kind of invitation? – For who? | -是一种邀请吗 -给谁的呢 |
[06:38] | Maybe for the person he killed. | 可能就是被害人 |
[06:39] | Not going to be much competition now. | 这样就没有竞争对手了 |
[06:41] | Or maybe for somebody in the company. | 也有可能是给公司里的某个员工 |
[06:43] | Could be for a friend or a lover. | 可能是邀请朋友或者是情人 |
[06:45] | Or us. | 或者是我们 |
[06:47] | If this is a game, it’s got some badass rules. | 如果这是场游戏 那规则可够蛋疼的 |
[06:50] | Nobody went home after work. | 下班了没人回家 |
[06:51] | We all stayed for the launch party. | 我们都留了下来准备发布会 |
[06:53] | We’re going to release the sequel | 我们打算发布 |
[06:54] | to our Black Forest game. | 《黑暗森林》的续集 |
[06:56] | What did Brody Crawford do for you? | 布罗迪·克劳福德在你公司任什么职 |
[06:58] | Software engineer, like most of them. | 和大多数人一样 是个软件工程师 |
[07:00] | Brilliant kid. | 他是个聪明孩子 |
[07:02] | I snagged him right out of | 刚从卡内基梅隆大学毕业 |
[07:03] | Carnegie-Mellon, | 我就把他挖来了 |
[07:03] | pissed off a lot of people at E.A. | 可把艺电公司的人气死了 |
[07:06] | I just can’t– | 我只是不能… |
[07:08] | Who didn’t Brody get along with? | 有谁和布罗迪关系不好 |
[07:11] | Well, there’s always friction in a creative business, | 在一个创意企业里经常都会有摩擦 |
[07:14] | but not so much you’d kill somebody. | 但不至于到会去杀人的地步 |
[07:16] | I mean, Brody got along with everybody. | 我意思是 布罗迪跟大家关系都很好 |
[07:17] | Clearly, not everybody. | 很明显并不是所有人 |
[07:19] | Look, I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道要怎样跟你说 |
[07:21] | I mean, everybody works in teams. | 我们是团队工作 |
[07:22] | Brody’s team was responsible for the Black Forest sequel. | 布罗迪的团队负责做《黑暗森林》的续集 |
[07:24] | And who else was on Brody’s team? | 布罗迪的团队里还有谁 |
[07:26] | Uh, Jenna Marshall is the team leader. | 詹娜·马歇尔是组长 |
[07:29] | And, uh, Vicky Edwards and Rashid Raju | 还有维琪·爱德华兹跟拉希德·拉朱 |
[07:31] | are also on the team. | 也在同一个团队里面 |
[07:33] | They all worked on the code. | 共同研究那套编码 |
[07:34] | What’s the code do? | 那编码能干什么 |
[07:35] | It’s a monster breakthrough. | 那是一个重大的突破 |
[07:37] | It allows more players to occupy a single space | 它允许更多的玩家在同一时间 |
[07:40] | at the same time. | 占用同一地方 |
[07:42] | Right now, online games can only handle | 目前的线上游戏在特定区域内 |
[07:44] | so many players in one area | 只能容纳一定数量的玩家 |
[07:45] | before the program slows down or crashes, | 超过了 系统就会变慢或崩溃 |
[07:48] | but Jenna’s code allows our game | 但詹娜的编码能让上百名玩家 |
[07:50] | to host hundreds of players in a single location | 在同一地点进行游戏 |
[07:53] | without any of those problems. | 同时依旧保持电脑顺畅 |
[07:54] | So more players can play together at the same time. | 所以更多的玩家能同时参与游戏 |
[07:57] | That’s the idea. | 就是这样 |
[07:57] | Which means the value of that code | 这意味着这套编码 |
[07:59] | goes far beyond any game. | 比任何游戏都更有价值 |
[08:01] | It’s a new platform standard. | 这将游戏平台发展到了一个新高度 |
[08:04] | I mean, it’s a game changer. | 我意思是 这是游戏的革命 |
[08:06] | Then we’re talking about some big money. | 所以我们在谈论大量的金钱 |
[08:08] | Yeah, the kind wildest dreams are made of. | 就是在最疯狂的梦里才会出现的数值 |
[08:10] | And who shares in those dreams? | 那谁会分得一杯羹呢 |
[08:12] | Me. | 我 |
[08:12] | Uh, and everyone else on the team. | 还有团队里的其他人 |
[08:15] | I mean, the company owns the intellectual property, | 公司拥有这编码的知识产权 |
[08:16] | but they’ve got some pretty big stock options coming their way. | 但他们也有极优的优先认股权 |
[08:20] | What was the relationship between Brody | 布罗迪跟团队里的其他人 |
[08:22] | and the rest of the team? | 关系怎么样 |
[08:25] | There was something going on | 他跟詹娜之间 |
[08:27] | between Brody and Jenna– | 有些恋情的苗头 |
[08:29] | I mean, I warn everybody | 我警告过所有人 |
[08:30] | not to fish from the company docks, | 不要吃窝边草 |
[08:32] | but they’re young. | 但他们还年轻 |
[08:34] | And as long as they get the work done, | 而且只要他们能把工作做好 |
[08:36] | I stay out of the way. | 我也不管那么多 |
[08:37] | But, uh, anything beyond that, | 除此之外的事情 |
[08:40] | you’re going to have to ask Jenna. | 你就需要问詹娜了 |
[08:42] | We’d been going out three months. | 我们已经约会了三个月 |
[08:45] | And, um, it was a party, we were drinking, | 当时是在一个派对上 我们喝了些酒 |
[08:48] | and Brody wanted to go someplace more private | 布罗迪就想去个更隐蔽的地方 |
[08:51] | so we could– | 我们就能… |
[08:54] | Celebrate? | 庆祝吗 |
[08:57] | I heard something. | 我听到了些声响 |
[08:59] | I thought somebody was in the room with us, | 我以为房间里面还有别人 |
[09:01] | and I didn’t want anybody to see us like that, | 而我不想其他人看到我们那样 |
[09:05] | so I left. | 所以我离开了 |
[09:06] | And then I heard something fall. | 然后我听到有东西掉下来 |
[09:08] | That’s why I went back. | 所以我又回去了 |
[09:09] | And what about this message? “Play my game”? | 那条留言呢 “入我的局” |
[09:11] | Does that mean anything to you? | 对你来说那有什么含义吗 |
[09:13] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[09:16] | “Play my game”? | “入我的局”吗 |
[09:19] | I don’t know what the hell it means. | 我不知道那到底是什么意思 |
[09:20] | It’s just sick. | 听着恶心 |
[09:22] | Was there any jealousy between your team | 你的组员和其他职员之间 |
[09:24] | and the other employees? | 相互嫉妒吗 |
[09:25] | We’re all competitive. | 我们都是相互竞争的 |
[09:29] | At the same time, if one of us does well, | 但同时 我们中间有谁做得好的话 |
[09:30] | we all do well. | 成就也是所有人的 |
[09:33] | Can I get that? | 我能接那电话吗 |
[09:35] | People are wondering how long we’re going to be here, | 人们想知道我们还要在这里留多久 |
[09:37] | when we’re going to be able to go home. | 什么时候能回家 |
[09:40] | Put it on speaker. | 开免提 |
[09:43] | Spinner. This is Vicky. | 这里是斯平纳公司 我是维琪 |
[09:44] | Play my game. | 入我的局 |
[09:47] | – Oh, my god. – What do you want? | -我的天 -你想要什么 |
[09:48] | Play my game. | 入我的局 |
[09:51] | 来电显示 1211号分机 | |
[09:52] | It’s coming from inside the building. | 这是从楼里打来的 |
[09:54] | Where’s extension 1211? | 1211号分机在哪里 |
[09:56] | That’s Brody’s office, downstairs. | 那是布罗迪的办公室 在楼下 |
[10:00] | The suspect’s in the building. | 嫌犯就在这楼里面 |
[10:10] | Clear. | 没人 |
[10:15] | Clear. | 没人 |
[10:17] | Secure perimeter. | 把周围警戒起来 |
[10:18] | Suspect may have left the building. | 嫌犯可能已经离开了建筑物 |
[10:19] | Copy that. Perimeter secured. | 收到了 四周已警戒 |
[10:23] | – Get the surveillance. – Yeah. | -去掉监控录像 -好的 |
[10:29] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[10:31] | Brody’s I.D., cut in half. | 布罗迪的证件 被切成两半了 |
[10:34] | 《爱丽丝梦游仙境》 刘易斯·卡罗尔 | |
[10:35] | And title page to Alice in Wonderland. | 还有《爱丽丝梦游仙境》的扉页 |
[10:38] | Someone wrote “What’s” on it. | 有人在上面写了”什么”两字 |
[10:43] | A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court. | 《误闯亚瑟王宫》 |
[10:48] | Let’s see what’s behind door Number Three. | 看看第三张纸后面是什么 |
[10:53] | Rage. Richard Bachman. | 《愤怒》 理查德·巴克曼 |
[10:55] | You put it all together, | 拼在一起的话就会得出 |
[10:57] | you get “What’s my name?” | “我的名字是什么” |
[10:59] | Surveillance cams run 24-7. | 监控摄像头全天候工作 |
[11:02] | Covering all entrances, exits, hallways, | 覆盖了所有入口 出口 走廊 |
[11:04] | until 9:15 p.m., | 直到晚上9:15 |
[11:07] | when they were all remotely shut off, | 他们全部都被远程关闭了 |
[11:10] | 22 minutes before the 911 call was made. | 就在他们报警的22分钟前 |
[11:14] | So our killer got in and out without being recorded. | 所以凶手出入都没有被拍到 |
[11:16] | Yeah, looks like he planned it that way. | 看来他就是这么计划的 |
[11:18] | How’d he tap into security? | 他怎样潜入安保系统的 |
[11:19] | Techs are working on that. | 技术人员正在调查 |
[11:20] | Clearly this guy– | 明显这家伙 |
[11:21] | and I don’t mean that in a gender-specific way– | 这并不带有性别上的代指 |
[11:24] | is a tech head. | 是一个技术控 |
[11:25] | Do we have a murder weapon? | 找到凶器了吗 |
[11:26] | Not sure what it is. | 不太清楚凶器是什么 |
[11:27] | Well, vic was cut in half. | 受害者被一切两断 |
[11:28] | We’ll know more after the MEs take a look. | 验尸后应该能有更多信息 |
[11:30] | And what about these messages? | 这些留言呢 |
[11:32] | “Play my game”, “What’s my name?” | “入我的局” “我的名字是什么” |
[11:34] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:35] | Could be he’s just playing with us. | 或许他只是在耍我们 |
[11:37] | That’s great. | 真不错 |
[11:37] | So we’ve got our very own Zodiac Killer | 看来波特兰出现了一位 |
[11:39] | here in Portland. | 十二宫杀手 |
[11:39] | It looks like he chose three specific books, | 他似乎特意选了这三本书 |
[11:41] | or maybe their authors. | 或者是这三个作者 |
[11:42] | Fortunately, I’ve read all three. | 幸运的是 三本我都读过 |
[11:45] | And? | 然后呢 |
[11:45] | They’re all fantasy. | 都是奇幻小说 |
[11:47] | Could be a connection between the stories | 或许故事情节和 |
[11:48] | and the Black Forest game. | 《黑暗森林》游戏有关 |
[11:49] | I’m all over this. | 我对这很在行 |
[11:51] | I’ve done my fair share of gaming, | 我可玩了不少游戏 |
[11:52] | since my life consists mostly of myself and my cat. | 毕竟我光棍一个 只有猫为伴 |
[11:55] | Well, get on it. | 那交给你了 |
[11:58] | Am I the only one who thinks this might be wesen? | 你们都不认为这可能和格林生物有关吗 |
[12:00] | Maybe we got lucky this time, | 或许这次我们比较走运 |
[12:01] | and we’re just dealing with a normal human psychopath. | 对付的只是个精神失常的人 |
[12:05] | One can only hope. | 但愿如此吧 |
[12:07] | – Head to toe, or side to side? – Side to side. | -纵向还是横向劈开 -横向 |
[12:10] | No, I haven’t actually heard of a wesen that does that. | 没听说过这样格林生物 |
[12:13] | Now, drawn and quartered, that’s pretty standard | 大卸八块 这倒是处决格林生物的 |
[12:16] | when it comes to dispatching wesen. | 标准手段 |
[12:19] | I mean, it’s old school, venerable, | 虽然老套 庄严 |
[12:22] | but one of the classics. | 但是绝对经典 |
[12:26] | Is this yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[12:27] | Yeah. Where’s the other one? | 是啊 另一只呢 |
[12:30] | Dude, I am not my sock brother’s keeper. | 哥们儿 我可不帮你保管袜子 |
[12:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:39] | So there’s no wesen that slices people in half using acid. | 所以没有用酸液将人切成两半的格林生物 |
[12:44] | You mean he was on acid? | 你是说它浑身都是酸液 |
[12:45] | No, he’s using acid. Like, to cut with. | 不是 是利用酸液 来切割 |
[12:50] | That’s kind of nasty, don’t you think? | 这太恶心了 你不觉得吗 |
[12:52] | Hey, by the way, | 对了 |
[12:54] | have you spoken to Juliette at all lately? | 你最近和朱丽叶聊过吗 |
[12:57] | No. | 没有 |
[12:59] | Because, I must say, | 因为我必须说 |
[13:00] | you appear to be handling it pretty well. | 这事你适应得不错啊 |
[13:01] | I mean, that’s gotta be– | 这肯定和… |
[13:04] | Well, you are a Grimm, | 你是个格林 |
[13:07] | so I guess you’re used to a certain amount of pain and suffering. | 你大概习惯了一定程度的痛苦折磨了 |
[13:11] | Look, I miss her. But until she misses me– | 我想念她 但是在她也想我之前 |
[13:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:16] | No, you can’t beat the heart on the head, so to speak. | 不 确实应该理智应对 |
[13:21] | But listen, long as you need a place, | 但是 听着 只要你需要容身之处 |
[13:24] | you got a place. | 你就可以来这儿 |
[13:26] | Well, I got an early clock fixing, | 明天一大早我要去修钟 |
[13:29] | so I gotta hit it. | 所以我要去睡了 |
[13:31] | That’s your towel. | 那是你的毛巾 |
[13:40] | – Burkhardt. – This is Dominick Spinner. | -伯克哈德 -我是多米尼克·斯平纳 |
[13:41] | Sorry to be calling so late. | 抱歉这么晚打扰你 |
[13:43] | I’ve just been trying to figure out who’d do this. | 我刚一直在想谁可能是凶手 |
[13:46] | You know, maybe it’s somehow my fault. | 或许 一定程度上 这是我的过错 |
[13:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:49] | Anyway, the reason I called– | 不管怎样 我打给你是因为… |
[13:50] | There was another guy…Ridley Cooper. | 还有一个人…雷德利·库珀 |
[13:54] | He was going out with Jenna before Brody, | 詹娜在和布罗迪好之前 是和他在一起 |
[13:56] | and I’m just thinking, | 所以我想 |
[13:58] | maybe their breakup wasn’t so good. | 他们分手的时候可能闹得不大愉快 |
[14:00] | Ridley Cooper. Got it. | 雷德利·库珀 知道了 |
[14:03] | Where can I find him? | 我在哪儿能找到他 |
[14:20] | I’m not scared. | 我不害怕 |
[14:32] | Okay, I’m a little scared, | 好吧 有一点点害怕 |
[14:33] | but I’m not going anywhere. | 但是我哪儿也不去 |
[14:46] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[14:51] | What’s wrong? What are you trying to tell me? | 怎么了 你想告诉我什么 |
[14:55] | No, don’t– no, don’t go. | 别 别 别离开 |
[14:57] | Don’t leave, Nick. | 别走 尼克 |
[15:00] | Damn it. | 真烦 |
[15:12] | Ridley Cooper? | 雷德利·库珀 |
[15:13] | Yeah, that’s me. | 是我 |
[15:15] | I’m Detective Burkhardt, and this is Detective Griffin. | 我是伯克哈德警探 这位是格里芬警探 |
[15:17] | We need to ask you a few questions. | 我们需要问你几个问题 |
[15:19] | Um, okay. About what? | 好的 关于什么 |
[15:23] | Uh, this is my sis, Debra. | 这是我的妹妹 黛布拉 |
[15:25] | Debra, these are detectives. | 黛布拉 这两位是警探 |
[15:27] | Cool. What did you do? | 酷 你犯了啥事 |
[15:30] | What makes you think I did anything? | 你为什么认为是我犯事了 |
[15:31] | Well, I didn’t do anything. | 反正我什么也没干 |
[15:33] | We just need to know where you were last night. | 我们只想知道昨晚你在哪里 |
[15:36] | Here. Online. | 就这里 上网 |
[15:37] | For how long? | 上了多长时间呢 |
[15:39] | Most of the night. | 几乎整夜都在上 |
[15:40] | 我们在测试《黑暗森林Ⅱ》 | |
[15:41] | That’s what we do. We test video games. | 我们就是干这个的 测试电子游戏 |
[15:43] | Just because you were online doesn’t mean you were here. | 仅仅因为你在网上不代表你就在这里 |
[15:46] | You could have logged on and left. | 你可能登录后就离开了 |
[15:48] | If we were completely brain dead. | 除非我们脑抽了 |
[15:49] | Logging into the game and then leaving | 登录游戏然后离开 |
[15:51] | would’ve made us sitting ducks. | 那我们就成活靶子了 |
[15:52] | We’re level 49 wizard badgers. | 我们可是四十九级的巫獾 |
[15:54] | They kill us, | 如果把我们杀了 |
[15:55] | they get our powers, | 就能得到我们的能力 |
[15:56] | our weapons, our level experience– | 武器 还有经验 |
[15:58] | And we’d have to start all over. | 然后我们还要从头开始 |
[16:00] | If you want proof, | 如果你们想要证据的话 |
[16:01] | you can call the company. | 可以打电话给游戏公司 |
[16:02] | They have our game audio. | 他们有游戏音频 |
[16:04] | – Which is? – Voice recordings. | -那是什么 -录下来的声音 |
[16:05] | Us playing. | 我们玩游戏时的语音 |
[16:07] | Shows we were online last night. | 可以证明我们昨晚一直在玩 |
[16:08] | Why are you even here? | 你们到底来这干嘛 |
[16:10] | You never said what this was about. | 你们一直没说发生了什么 |
[16:11] | You know Brody Crawford? | 认不认识布罗迪·克劳福德 |
[16:13] | Yeah. He was my girlfriend’s– | 认识 他是我女朋友的… |
[16:16] | Ex-girlfriend. | 是前女友 |
[16:18] | He works with Jenna at Spinner. | 他是詹娜在斯平纳公司的同事 |
[16:21] | Sometimes we go on missions together in Black Forest. | 有时候我们会在《黑暗森林》里一起做任务 |
[16:24] | He’s a pretty good player. Almost as good as me. | 他是个很厉害的玩家 快赶上我了 |
[16:28] | What did he do? | 他犯了什么事 |
[16:30] | He was found dead last night. | 昨晚他死了 |
[16:32] | Wait. What, like dead in real life? | 什么 你是说现实生活中的死吗 |
[16:35] | Is there another way? | 不然呢 |
[16:38] | Brody’s avatar was killed last night. | 布罗迪的角色昨晚被杀了 |
[16:40] | His character in the game got obliterated. | 他游戏里的角色被干掉了 |
[16:42] | How? | 怎么干掉的 |
[16:43] | Another player cut him in half. | 他被另一个玩家切成了两半 |
[16:44] | What time was this? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[16:46] | Uh, about 6:00 p.m. | 大概傍晚六点 |
[16:49] | I remember it because Debra and I were so happy. | 我之所以记得是因为我和黛布拉都很高兴 |
[16:52] | About his death. | 高兴他死了 |
[16:53] | Not his real death, game death. | 不是真实的死亡 是角色死亡 |
[16:56] | After everything that went down between me and Jenna, | 在我和詹娜的这些事之后 |
[16:58] | it just seemed like– | 这就像是… |
[17:00] | Poetic justice. | 报应 |
[17:02] | You have to understand. He took my girlfriend. | 你得理解 他抢了我女朋友 |
[17:05] | But I would never kill him for real, | 但我不会真的杀死他 |
[17:07] | only in the game. | 最多是在游戏里 |
[17:08] | But I didn’t do that either. | 可游戏里也不是我干的 |
[17:10] | 6:00 p.m., that puts it a little over three hours | 下午六点 那是他被杀前 |
[17:11] | before he was killed last night… | 三个多小时 |
[17:13] | for real. Do I need to add that? | 我指真的被杀 需要加上这句吗 |
[17:17] | Who killed Brody in the game? | 在游戏里是谁杀的布罗迪 |
[17:18] | Only the best player on the planet. | 只能是世上最厉害的玩家了 |
[17:20] | – “Nameless.” – That’s his name? | -无名氏 -他的名字 |
[17:22] | In the game. | 游戏里而已 |
[17:23] | Nobody uses their real names. | 没人会用真名的 |
[17:25] | I can show you. | 我找给你看 |
[17:27] | But we were just about to ransack Campolongo Castle. | 可我们马上就能洗劫坎波隆戈城堡了 |
[17:30] | More important things right now, Debra. | 现在有更重要的事要做 黛布拉 |
[17:43] | How do we find out who that is? | 怎么才能找到他 |
[17:45] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[17:46] | That’s like asking who’s god. | 这就像是问上帝是哪位 |
[17:48] | Or if there’s an end to the universe. | 或者宇宙是否有尽头 |
[17:50] | – Or why are we here? – All right. | -或者我们为何在此 -好吧 |
[17:53] | It’s impossible to find this guy. | 不可能找得到这家伙 |
[17:54] | Especially if he doesn’t want to be found. | 尤其当他不想被找到的时候 |
[17:59] | I got a theory. Interested? | 我有个猜测 想听吗 |
[18:03] | What is the common denominator of these three pages? | 这三张纸有什么相同之处 |
[18:06] | – They’re paper. – And? | -它们都是纸 -然后呢 |
[18:09] | – They’re fiction. – Getting warmer. | -它们都是虚构小说 -接近了 |
[18:10] | I have an idea. | 我有一个想法 |
[18:12] | Tell us what the hell you’re talking about. | 你告诉我们你到底想说什么 |
[18:14] | Aw, you are taking all the fun out of it. | 你真没劲 |
[18:15] | But all three of the authors aren’t using their real names. | 这三个作者都没用他们的真名 |
[18:19] | Each has a nom de plume– | 每人都有一个化名 |
[18:21] | a pen name, pseudonym, whatever you want to call it. | 笔名或假名 想怎么叫都行 |
[18:23] | Okay, I know Mark Twain is Samuel Clemens. | 我知道马克·吐温是塞缪尔·克莱门斯 |
[18:26] | And Richard Bachman is Stephen King. | 理查德·巴克曼是斯蒂芬·金 |
[18:28] | That’s right, I took English Lit. | 对 我学过英国文学 |
[18:29] | Lewis Carroll was Charles Dodgson. | 刘易斯·卡罗尔是查尔斯·道奇森 |
[18:30] | All right, so this is part of | 所以这是猜”我的名字是什么” |
[18:32] | the game of “Guess my name.” | 游戏的一部分 |
[18:33] | And we just found out in the Black Forest game, | 我们刚得知在《黑暗森林》中 |
[18:35] | his nom de plume is “Nameless.” | 他的假名叫”无名氏” |
[18:38] | Oh, guess he put a lot of thought into that one. | 他肯定花了很多心思 |
[18:39] | All right, so where do we go with this? | 我们接下来怎么做 |
[18:41] | The killer had access to Spinner. | 凶手能进入斯平纳公司 |
[18:43] | He knew about the party, | 他知道派对的事 |
[18:44] | and he killed one of the designers. | 还杀了一名设计员 |
[18:45] | All right, we’ll start with them. | 我们就从他们查起 |
[18:46] | And we need to get into that game, | 我们得进入游戏 |
[18:48] | find “Nameless”, and put him under surveillance. | 找到无名氏 然后监视他 |
[18:50] | We’re gonna stake out a character in a video game? | 我们要监视一个电子游戏中的角色 |
[18:51] | Yeah, we find out when he plays | 我们得查出他什么时候上线 |
[18:53] | and who he eliminates next– | 以及他接下来会干掉谁 |
[18:54] | could tell us who he’s going to kill next. | 这能告诉我们他接下来要杀谁 |
[18:56] | Virtual stakeout. I like it. | 虚拟监视 我喜欢 |
[19:01] | I had it in my attic, | 我一直把它放在阁楼里 |
[19:05] | part of my great-grandfather’s collection, | 这是我曾祖父的收藏之一 |
[19:07] | and I just thought, you know, | 我只是觉得 |
[19:11] | it looked like it belonged here. | 它放在这很合适 |
[19:12] | It’s a Gustav Becker, | 古斯塔夫·贝克尔出品 |
[19:14] | double weight Vienna, | 维也纳双重锤式 |
[19:16] | around 1870. | 1870年左右制造 |
[19:17] | Case is superb walnut. | 钟框是上好的胡桃木 |
[19:19] | You know, Becker got his big breakthrough | 贝克尔在1852年西莱亚西钟表大会上 |
[19:21] | in 1852, at the Silesian Clock Fair. | 取得了他人生的一个重大突破 |
[19:23] | He won the gold medal for best design. | 他获得了最佳设计的金牌 |
[19:28] | You sure you want to give it to me? | 你确定你舍得送给我 |
[19:30] | Yeah. I do. | 当然 |
[19:33] | It’ll feel right at home here. | 这里就是它的家 |
[19:36] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -别客气 |
[19:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[19:47] | Uh, not really. | 不太好 |
[19:48] | But the visions are still happening, | 那些幻觉还在 |
[19:51] | but they’re getting clearer, | 但它们越来越清晰了 |
[19:52] | And last night, I actually saw Nick. | 昨天晚上我看到尼克了 |
[19:55] | Wow. What did he look like? | 他看起来如何 |
[19:57] | He looked wet. | 他看起来湿淋淋的 |
[19:58] | I mean, as if he’d been standing in the rain. | 好像他站在雨里一样 |
[20:01] | But he was trying to tell me something. | 但他好像在试着对我说些什么 |
[20:03] | You know, the night that Nick brought you over to my house– | 尼克带你来我家的那晚 |
[20:05] | the night you went into the coma– | 就是你昏迷的那晚 |
[20:06] | it was raining kind of hard, | 下着很大的雨 |
[20:08] | and you guys were actually both, like, soaked. | 你们两个看起来都湿透了 |
[20:10] | Do you think my memory is coming back? | 你觉得我的记忆正在恢复吗 |
[20:12] | – It sounds like. – Yes. | -听起来是这样的 -是的 |
[20:14] | All right, we gotta tell Nick. | 好的 我们得告诉尼克 |
[20:15] | No. | 不 |
[20:16] | There are things he does not want me to know, | 有些事情他不想让我知道 |
[20:18] | and I am not going to let him stop me from finding out. | 我不想让他妨碍我找出真相 |
[20:21] | And you know things that you’re keeping from me, too. | 你也有事瞒着我 |
[20:25] | What can we do? | 我们能做些什么 |
[20:28] | I was thinking maybe if you come to my house | 不如你们来我家 |
[20:31] | If I see something, I can tell you guys what I see, | 如果我看见什么 就能告诉你们 |
[20:34] | and then you guys can tell me what it means. | 你们就能跟我解释这是什么了 |
[20:35] | Look, I don’t think this is– | 听着 我认为这不是… |
[20:37] | Monroe, I need help. | 门罗 我需要帮助 |
[20:40] | I really do. | 真的 |
[20:42] | But if you don’t think you can for whatever reason, | 但如果你因为种种原因不能帮我的话 |
[20:45] | just tell me now. | 现在就告诉我 |
[20:58] | – You’re here. – Yes. | -你到了 -是的 |
[20:59] | – Is it safe? – I believe so. | -那里安全吗 -安全 |
[21:02] | I’ll text you when and where. | 我会发给你时间地点 |
[21:03] | Got it. | 没问题 |
[21:06] | Black Forest is a vast world with multiple levels. | 黑暗森林地域辽阔 而且有着各个等级的玩家 |
[21:09] | I mean, at any given moment, | 每时每刻 |
[21:10] | there are thousands of people playing. | 都会有上千玩家在线 |
[21:13] | If “Nameless” is playing, | 如果无名氏在线 |
[21:14] | I can track him using his log-in. | 我就能用他的登陆端追踪到他 |
[21:16] | But, uh, how does this help? | 但这样做有什么用 |
[21:18] | He killed Brody in the game three hours | 在游戏里杀了布罗迪的角色三小时后 |
[21:20] | before he killed him here. | 他在你们公司杀了布罗迪 |
[21:21] | Can you get an I.P. Address for his computer | 如果他在玩的话 |
[21:22] | if he’s playing? | 你能找到他的IP地址吗 |
[21:23] | Yeah, but that doesn’t mean I can tell you where– | 可以 但并不表示我能告诉你… |
[21:26] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[21:28] | I’ve got him. | 我找到他了 |
[21:29] | 多米尼克管理 搜索用户 | |
[21:29] | Level three, at the castle of the Black Stag. | 三级 黑牡鹿的城堡 |
[21:32] | There he is. | 他就在这儿 |
[21:36] | He just cut somebody in half. | 他刚把某人砍死了 |
[21:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[21:39] | Miller’s daughter. | 米勒的女儿 |
[21:40] | Can you find out who that is? | 能查查是谁吗 |
[21:41] | I know who it is. | 我知道这是谁 |
[21:43] | “Nameless” just killed Vicky Edwards in the game. | 无名氏刚刚在游戏中杀死了维琪·爱德华兹 |
[21:46] | I’m dead? | 我死了 |
[21:47] | I don’t believe this happened. | 岂有此理 |
[21:48] | I don’t believe this happened. | 难以置信 |
[21:50] | How’d I let this happen? | 我怎么会死呢 |
[21:58] | This is Detective Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[21:59] | Where are you? | 你现在在哪 |
[21:59] | At home. | 在家 |
[22:00] | We need officers sent to 612 Northwest Thurston. | 派人去瑟斯顿西北路612号 |
[22:03] | Officers are on their way to your house. | 警察在去往你家的路上 |
[22:04] | I want you to lock your door, close and lock your windows. | 你马上锁好门窗 |
[22:07] | Why, what’s happened? | 为什么 发生什么了 |
[22:08] | You might be in danger. | 你可能有危险 |
[22:10] | Just stay calm. We’re on our way. | 保持冷静 我们马上过去 |
[22:41] | Vicky– | 维琪 |
[22:42] | have you guessed my name? | 猜到我的名字了吗 |
[22:46] | Please. | 求你了 |
[22:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:49] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[22:50] | That’s the whole point. | 问得好 |
[22:51] | Keep trying. | 继续努力 |
[22:52] | Vicky is dying to show you the next clue. | 维琪的死会告诉你下一个线索 |
[22:55] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[22:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:08] | Have you seen her? | 看到她了吗 |
[23:09] | No, door’s locked. | 没有 门锁着了 |
[23:10] | We tried front and back. | 前后都找了 |
[23:11] | She may be hiding in the closet, for all I know. | 她可能藏在壁橱里了 |
[23:13] | I’m not surprised. | 有这可能 |
[23:14] | We probably scared the hell out of her. | 我们可能吓坏她了 |
[23:16] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[23:16] | He called me. | 他打电话给我了 |
[23:18] | He’s done something to Vicky. | 他对维琪下手了 |
[23:19] | You have to get over there. | 你们得快点赶过去 |
[23:37] | Secure the area. | 把四周警戒起来 |
[23:39] | Send officers to Rashid Raju’s and Jenna Marshall’s. | 派人去拉希德·拉朱和詹娜·马歇尔家 |
[23:43] | Have them picked up, brought to the precinct. | 把他们带到分局 |
[23:44] | Yeah. We got a 55 Adam. | 好的 我们在55号封锁区 |
[23:46] | Need an M.E. and CSU | 瑟斯顿西北路612号 |
[23:47] | at 612 Northwest Thurston. | 需要验尸员和鉴证人员 |
[23:50] | Copy that. Will advise. | 收到 马上通知 |
[23:53] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[23:55] | Sudoku puzzle. | 数独游戏 |
[24:00] | I’m beginning to hate this guy. | 我开始讨厌这个家伙了 |
[24:02] | “Guess my name.” | “猜猜我的名字” |
[24:08] | Anyone know what to do with it? | 有人会玩这个吗 |
[24:10] | Me. | 我 |
[24:15] | I haven’t had a sleepover since I was a kid. | 我从小就没在外面过过夜 |
[24:17] | Thank you guys for doing this. | 谢谢你俩能过来 |
[24:21] | Hey, how did you meet Nick? | 你是怎么跟尼克认识的 |
[24:26] | Uh, under not very good circumstances. | 不是在很好的情况之下 |
[24:29] | My brother was murdered. | 我哥哥被杀害了 |
[24:30] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:32] | – I-I didn’t mean to– – It’s okay. | -我不是有意的 -没关系 |
[24:34] | I was up in Seattle. | 那时我在西雅图 |
[24:35] | I had to come down and deal with it all. | 不得不回来处理这事 |
[24:37] | Nick was the detective on the case. | 尼克负责那个案子 |
[24:39] | He caught the men who killed my brother. | 他抓住了那个杀害我哥哥的凶手 |
[24:41] | Actually, that’s how I met . | 其实 也是那次我遇到了门罗 |
[24:44] | Yeah. She kind of saved my life. | 是 她算是救了我一命 |
[24:47] | With a brick. | 用一块砖 |
[24:56] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[24:59] | He’s right there. | 他就在那 |
[25:00] | Do you see him? | 你们看见他了吗 |
[25:07] | You’re sure it’s Nick? | 你确定是尼克吗 |
[25:08] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[25:09] | You really can’t see him? | 你们真的看不到他吗 |
[25:11] | We don’t have to. | 我们不用看到 |
[25:12] | Just tell us what you see. | 告诉我们你看到了什么就行 |
[25:14] | I think he’s looking for something. | 我想他在查找什么东西 |
[25:20] | Looks like he’s turning a page. | 他像是在翻页 |
[25:24] | It’s–it’s a book. | 是…是一本书 |
[25:25] | He’s looking at a book. | 他正在看一本书 |
[25:33] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, don’t go. | 别…别…别消失 |
[25:40] | He’s gone. | 他消失了 |
[25:47] | – How’s it coming? – Done. | -做得怎么样了 -完成了 |
[25:49] | The highlighted numbers are 3-1-2-1-9-1-5. | 标黄数字是3 1 2 1 9 1 5 |
[25:54] | Not latitude or longitude. | 不是经纬度 |
[25:56] | Doesn’t work as a phone number, | 不是电话号码 |
[25:58] | Too short for a social security number. | 社保号也没这么短 |
[26:00] | Could be an address. | 可能是个地址 |
[26:02] | The numbers could correspond to letters. | 数字可能代表字母 |
[26:03] | Awful lot of possibilities. | 可能性太多了 |
[26:05] | What about … | 或许是… |
[26:08] | a date? | 一个日期 |
[26:10] | 3/12, and then we got 1915 on the end. | 3/12 然后是1915年 |
[26:13] | So someone pissed this guy off 98 years ago? | 难道有人98年前就惹毛凶手了 |
[26:16] | Or it could be a time. | 或许是个时间 |
[26:18] | It would be 7:15 military time. | 24小时制下的19:15 |
[26:21] | So we might have a date and a time. | 我们可能掌握了一个日期和时间 |
[26:23] | But not a place. | 而不是一个地点 |
[26:25] | Maybe we’re not supposed to know. | 或许我们不了解情况 |
[26:27] | But the killer called Jenna. | 但凶手曾打电话给詹娜 |
[26:29] | I don’t understand why this is happening. | 我不知道为何会发生这事 |
[26:32] | Does this mean anything to you? | 你看得懂这东西吗 |
[26:36] | No. Why? | 不懂 怎么了 |
[26:38] | Jenna, do you remember doing anything | 詹娜 你记得3月12日晚上7:15 |
[26:40] | on March 12th at 7:15? | 你在做什么吗 |
[26:43] | Not that I can think of. | 我记不得了 |
[26:44] | Nothing you were scheduled to do? | 没什么安排吗 |
[26:46] | Maybe a birthday? Deadline? | 或许是生日 或截止日期 |
[27:04] | I used to be so good at these things. | 我以前很擅长这种事的 |
[27:22] | I think I got something. | 我想我有发现了 |
[27:24] | – What? – Noms de plumes. | -什么 -笔名 |
[27:25] | The title pages of the books. | 那些书的扉页 |
[27:27] | All the authors didn’t use their real names. | 所有的作者都没有使用真名 |
[27:29] | So what does that mean? | 这意味着什么呢 |
[27:30] | It’s the place that goes with the date and time. | 是和这个日期时间相关的地点 |
[27:33] | – What place? – Oh, my god. | -什么地点 -天呐 |
[27:35] | Oh, my god. It was a date. | 天呐 是个约会 |
[27:37] | I think I know who this is. | 我知道谁是凶手了 |
[27:39] | Who? | 是谁 |
[27:39] | The I.T. Guy. | 那个编程男 |
[27:40] | The I.T. Guy? | 编程男 |
[27:41] | Nom de plumes was the name of a restaurant | “笔名”是家餐馆的名字 |
[27:43] | He asked me to go to. | 他曾约我去那里 |
[27:46] | So we were behind deadline. | 当时我们小组进度落后 |
[27:48] | Brody, Vicky, and Rashid said | 布罗迪 维琪和拉希德都说 |
[27:50] | we were never going to get it done in time. | 我们永远都不可能按时完成了 |
[27:52] | And then my computer broke down, | 接着我的电脑也坏了 |
[27:53] | so we called our after hours I.T. Company, | 我们就打电话给还提供服务的电脑公司 |
[27:55] | because it was, like, 3:00 in the morning. | 因为当时已经…快凌晨三点了 |
[27:58] | They sent someone over. It was him. | 他们就派了他过来 |
[27:59] | And how does the restaurant connect to this? | 这事怎么和餐馆扯上关系的 |
[28:01] | He agreed to help me if I’d go out with him. | 只有我答应和他约会 他才帮我 |
[28:04] | But it didn’t happen. | 但约会最后没成 |
[28:05] | I’m–I’m afraid I stood him up. | 我…我放他鸽子了 |
[28:07] | So what’s his name? | 那他叫什么名字 |
[28:10] | I don’t really know. | 我并不知道 |
[28:11] | I didn’t pay that much attention to him. | 我当时并没有在意他 |
[28:13] | Do you remember his first name? | 你记得他叫什么吗 |
[28:15] | Last name, anything at all? | 姓什么呢 一点都不记得吗 |
[28:17] | It was something weird. | 他的名字很奇怪 |
[28:19] | Began with a “T,” I think. | 我记得是”T”打头的 |
[28:20] | Do you remember what he looked like? | 你记得他长什么样吗 |
[28:22] | I-I don’t really remember. | 我…我并不记得 |
[28:24] | I don’t think I looked at him more than once. | 我甚至没多看他一眼 |
[28:26] | We were exhausted. | 当时我们都累坏了 |
[28:28] | We’d been up for 48 hours straight. | 连续工作了48个小时 |
[28:31] | He kills your friends | 他杀了你的朋友们 |
[28:31] | because you don’t go on a date with him? | 就因为你没和他去约会吗 |
[28:33] | It just doesn’t make any sense. | 这也太不合常理了 |
[28:35] | Unless he helped you write the code. | 除非他帮你们写了代码 |
[28:42] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[28:46] | Jenna. | 詹娜 |
[29:00] | When he fixed my computer, he saw the code, | 他帮我修电脑的时候 他看到了代码 |
[29:03] | and he said he could fix that, too. | 他说代码也能搞定 |
[29:05] | But I didn’t really listen to him. | 但我没把他的话当回事 |
[29:07] | I-I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[29:08] | I think I passed out for a while. | 我想我是昏睡了一会 |
[29:10] | We all did. | 大伙都睡着了 |
[29:11] | And when I woke up, he was gone, | 当我起来的时候 他已经走了 |
[29:13] | and the code was kind of…done. | 而代码却已经…完成了 |
[29:17] | So this I.T. Guy | 所以是这个 |
[29:18] | whose name and face you don’t remember | 你连名字和脸都记不清的编程男 |
[29:19] | actually saved your ass. | 帮了你一个大忙 |
[29:21] | No, it wasn’t just me. | 不 并不只是帮我 |
[29:22] | It was all of us. | 是帮了大伙 |
[29:24] | At first, everyone was so happy, | 起初 大伙都很开心 |
[29:26] | and– | 接着… |
[29:29] | and then there was all this money coming our way. | 接着我们得到了一大笔钱 |
[29:31] | And the more credit I got, | 我收到更多荣誉的同时 |
[29:34] | the more I forgot about him. | 更是把他忘得一干二净了 |
[29:36] | Well, he didn’t forget about you. | 好吧 他可没忘记你 |
[29:41] | We’re going to put you in a safe house. | 我们会把你送到一个安全的地方 |
[29:49] | You sure it was a book? | 你确定是一本书吗 |
[29:50] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was pages, | 是的 有书页 |
[29:52] | as if he was reading. | 他好像正在读 |
[29:54] | Could you tell what kind of book? | 能告诉我们是什么样的书吗 |
[29:56] | It looked old. | 看起来很旧 |
[29:58] | Could you see what was on the pages? | 你能看到书上都写了什么吗 |
[30:00] | It wasn’t printed. | 不是印刷书 |
[30:01] | It was writing and a weird, creepy drawing. | 而是一种奇怪诡异的手写插画书 |
[30:04] | The trailer. | 是拖车 |
[30:06] | He’s gotta be in the trailer. | 是他在拖车里 |
[30:07] | What trailer? | 什么拖车 |
[30:09] | Aunt Marie’s trailer? | 玛丽姨妈的拖车吗 |
[30:14] | I’m not really sure | 我不太清楚 |
[30:17] | whose trailer it might have been under the ownership of– | 那个拖车以前属于谁 |
[30:20] | You know about it? | 你知道拖车 |
[30:22] | Probably no more than you. | 可能知道的没你多 |
[30:23] | What’s Aunt Marie’s trailer? | 玛丽姨妈的拖车怎么了 |
[30:25] | Old books, bottles, drawings– | 里面有旧书 瓶瓶罐罐 涂鸦 |
[30:30] | That’s where I was the night all of this started. | 这一切发生的那个晚上我就在那里 |
[30:33] | I feel like I’m so close to remembering. | 我感觉马上就要记起来了 |
[30:36] | Do you know where it is? | 你知道车在哪吗 |
[30:39] | Huh? The trailer? | 你是说拖车 |
[30:41] | Yes, the trailer. | 对 拖车 |
[30:42] | If I could get into it, | 如果我能进去 |
[30:42] | then it might help me remember | 也许能记起 |
[30:43] | what I’ve been seeing. | 我看见了什么 |
[30:51] | Why don’t you want to tell me? | 你为什么不想告诉我 |
[30:53] | It has something to do with that night, doesn’t it? | 这跟那晚有关 是吗 |
[30:55] | I know you’re trying to protect Nick, | 我知道你想保护尼克 |
[30:56] | but we have to help her. | 但我们必须帮她 |
[30:58] | Look, there’s no guarantee | 听着 进拖车 |
[30:59] | that going to the trailer is going to help. | 未必一定对她有帮助 |
[31:00] | Can we at least try? | 但至少试试啊 |
[31:06] | I would have to talk to Nick. | 我要先跟尼克谈谈 |
[31:07] | I’m talking to you, Monroe. | 我在跟你谈 门罗 |
[31:10] | I can’t live like this. | 我不能再这样生活了 |
[31:12] | I can’t keep seeing things. | 我不想再看到影像 |
[31:14] | I can’t keep hearing voices. | 不想再听到声音 |
[31:16] | If I can’t fully remember Nick, | 如果我不能完全记起尼克 |
[31:18] | then I am just going to forget him altogether. | 那还不如把他全忘了 |
[31:48] | Take me to the Lotus Cafe. | 去莲花咖啡馆 |
[31:54] | The I.T. Guy we’re looking for isn’t employed | 我们寻找的编程男并不是 |
[31:56] | by the company Jenna called. | 詹娜叫的那家公司的雇员 |
[31:57] | He’s an independent contractor, works the late shifts. | 他是独立承包人 晚上工作 |
[32:00] | Did we get a name? | 有名字吗 |
[32:00] | No. No address or social security number. | 没有 没地址和社保号码 |
[32:03] | No phone numbers we can track. | 没有能追踪的电话号码 |
[32:04] | He hacked into the system, and somehow, | 他黑入系统 不知用什么方法 |
[32:06] | his billing address isn’t connected to his phone. | 让他的信用卡地址无相应电话 |
[32:08] | Even though they admit it’s a working number. | 尽管他们也承认号码是有效的 |
[32:10] | This guy is totally working the system. | 这个人把系统玩弄于鼓掌 |
[32:11] | How’s he get paid? How’s he pay his rent? | 他怎么收钱 他如何交租 |
[32:13] | He does everything electronically. | 一切都用电子支付 |
[32:14] | Every time we turn a corner, there’s another corner, | 查来查去 重重阻碍 |
[32:17] | only it never leads to him. | 就是没有关于他的线索 |
[32:19] | So what does? | 真是毫无头绪 |
[32:25] | “Its stomp can cause the earth to shudder beneath him. | “它的脚步让大地颤抖 |
[32:28] | “Its muscles secrete a highly concentrated acid, | “它的肌肉分泌一种高浓度酸 |
[32:31] | allowing them to burn and slice through their victims.” | 使它们可以灼烧和切开受害者” |
[32:33] | Sounds like our guy. | 听起来像我们的嫌犯 |
[32:36] | That is one ugly fuchste-whatever. | 真是个丑陋的怪物 |
[32:39] | Fuchsteufelwild. | 恶狐怪 |
[32:41] | Great. | 很好 |
[32:42] | So now we know what he is. | 现在我们知道他是什么 |
[32:43] | How does that help us find him? | 但这对找到他有什么帮助 |
[32:44] | Look at all these weird names. | 看这些奇怪的名字 |
[32:46] | Kismet Pillturns, | 齐思梅·皮尔顿 |
[32:49] | Merlin Kitspulst. | 梅林·奇斯普特 |
[32:51] | No wonder she can’t remember his name. | 难怪她记不得他的名字 |
[32:55] | Looks like all the names use the same group of letters. | 所有名字都用了同一组字母 |
[33:00] | One “N,” Two “T”S, | 一个”N” 两个”T” |
[33:04] | two “L”S, Two “I”S– | 两个”L” 两个”I” |
[33:06] | So the names are riddles. | 原来名字是字谜 |
[33:08] | Seems like they’ve been playing games | 看来早在电脑发明前 |
[33:09] | long before there were computers. | 他们就开始玩游戏了 |
[33:10] | I’m guessing his name uses the same letters. | 我猜他的名字用了同样的字母 |
[33:12] | Jenna said it started with a “T.” | 詹娜说过”T”打头 |
[33:16] | So where’d you get these letters? | 哪里找到的这些字母 |
[33:20] | It’s a compilation of letters of the names of killers | 这是类似案件中 凶手的姓名字母组合 |
[33:24] | used in similar cases, dating back a long time. | 可以追溯到很久以前 |
[33:28] | Okay, so what do you think we’re going to find? | 好 你们觉得我们能找到什么 |
[33:30] | The killer’s name. | 杀手的真名 |
[33:32] | Should start with a “T.” | 以”T”打头 |
[33:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:36] | Anagrams, here we come. | 字母易位造词法 来吧 |
[33:40] | Okay, so looks like we have 221 possibilities | 好 看来”T”打头的名字 |
[33:44] | beginning with a “T,” | 有221个 |
[33:45] | starting with “Tinkles Mil Spurt” | 从廷克斯·米尔·赛普特 |
[33:50] | and ending with “Tike Sprint Mulls.” | 到泰克·斯普林·穆尔 |
[33:54] | We have to match one of these names | 我们必须找出同名的 |
[33:55] | with a player used in the Black Forest game. | 《黑暗森林》游戏玩家 |
[33:58] | You’re going to need access | 那就必须使用 |
[33:59] | to the game’s servers for that. | 游戏服务器查 |
[34:13] | Sorry this is taking so long, | 抱歉搜索时间这么长 |
[34:14] | but 221 names to check against the thousands playing– | 但在成千上万的玩家中找221个名字 |
[34:20] | We have a match. | 找到了 |
[34:23] | What name? | 叫什么 |
[34:24] | Trinket Lipslums. | 特林克·里斯普朗 |
[34:26] | No wonder he has issues. | 难怪他有问题 |
[34:27] | How do we draw him out? | 我们怎么引他出来 |
[34:29] | We need to get into that game. | 我们得进入游戏中 |
[34:30] | I can do that. | 我可以来 |
[34:31] | Yeah, but not from here. | 对 但不是在这里 |
[34:44] | Hi, Jen. So good to find you. | 珍 很高兴找到你 |
[34:47] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[34:49] | – It’s me. – Why are you doing this? | -是我 -你为什么这么做 |
[34:51] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道吗 |
[34:53] | Please don’t hurt me. | 求你了 别伤害我 |
[34:55] | Have you guessed my name? | 你猜到我名字了吗 |
[34:57] | Because time is running out. | 时间不多了哦 |
[34:58] | We had a deal. | 我们有过约定 |
[35:00] | One you failed to keep. | 但你没有守信 |
[35:02] | – I know who you are. – Really? | -我知道你是谁 -真的吗 |
[35:04] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么看 |
[35:05] | If you did, you’d say it. | 如果你知道 就会说出来 |
[35:07] | You mean Trinket Lipslums? | 你是说特林克·里斯普朗吗 |
[35:14] | So game over, ass-wipe. | 游戏结束 混蛋 |
[35:56] | This game is not over. | 游戏还没结束 |
[36:09] | I’m good, thank you. | 不必 谢谢 |
[36:16] | Good to see you’re still alive. | 很高兴你还活着 |
[36:18] | Good to be that way, too. | 我也很高兴 |
[36:20] | I have to catch a plane tonight. | 我今晚要赶飞机 |
[36:22] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多 |
[36:23] | I’m supposedly in Venice for the weekend, | 我周末应该在威尼斯 |
[36:26] | staying at the Cipriani. | 住在斯普莱力宾馆 |
[36:28] | Bruening is there in my place. | 布鲁宁在我的房间里 |
[36:30] | How is he? | 他近来如何 |
[36:33] | Nervous. | 很紧张 |
[36:34] | An appropriate response, | 鉴于目前形势 |
[36:35] | considering the state of things. | 这是正常反应 |
[36:38] | So where is my brother expanding his influence to now? | 我弟弟现在在哪里扩张势力 |
[36:41] | In Guangzhou, home in two days. | 广州 两天后回家 |
[36:44] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么要碰面 |
[36:46] | Malheureusement. | 不妙啊 |
[36:47] | The situation grows worse. | 情况更糟了 |
[36:49] | The governments are full of cabals, | 政府里全是小阴谋集团 |
[36:51] | And cabals within cabals. | 小集团里还有小集团 |
[36:53] | No one knows precisely | 没人确切知道 |
[36:55] | who is controlling anything anymore. | 每件事的幕后黑手是谁 |
[36:57] | But we now suspect your brother | 但我们怀疑 |
[36:58] | and the other six families are behind an effort | 你弟弟和其他六大王室家族 |
[37:00] | to force the dissolution of the union. | 企图强迫联盟解散 |
[37:03] | We have secret documents of their plans | 他们计划的秘密文件显示 |
[37:05] | to take the reins of power by any means necessary, | 如果合法手段失败 他们将不择手段 |
[37:08] | if the legal means fail. | 夺权上位 |
[37:14] | So the chess game begins. | 权力的游戏开始了 |
[37:16] | The names of those involved are encrypted. | 牵涉人名全部加密了 |
[37:19] | We’ve identified alliances and backing. | 我们确定了谁是盟友和支持者 |
[37:21] | The most important thing for us is to remain strong, | 最重要的是 我们要坚持住 |
[37:24] | and make no compromises that might weaken | 不做出任何有损 |
[37:26] | our relationship with the resistance. | 与反叛运动关系的妥协 |
[37:28] | That relationship makes me very uneasy. | 和他们的关系让我很不安 |
[37:30] | Some die under torture, others talk. | 严刑之下 总有人会供出我们 |
[37:33] | No one really trusts Meisner | 没人真正信任梅森尔 |
[37:34] | and the methods he formulated | 和他在维也纳流亡时期 |
[37:36] | during his vagabond days in Vienna. | 采用的那套方法 |
[37:39] | What he wants is to strengthen his own position, | 他只想巩固自己的地位 |
[37:42] | never mind ours. | 从不顾及我们 |
[37:43] | We need Meisner. | 我们需要梅森尔 |
[37:45] | At least, until we don’t. | 至少现在需要 |
[37:47] | They’re disguising what they really want, | 他们掩盖了自己的真正目的 |
[37:48] | which is an end to democracy | 即结束民主制 |
[37:50] | and a return to the imperialist power | 复辟帝国主义 |
[37:51] | with all their old privileges restored. | 恢复自己过去的特权 |
[37:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:59] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[38:03] | Move! | 让开 |
[38:16] | Move it! Move, move! | 让开 让开 |
[38:21] | – Come on! – Get down. | -快 -趴下 |
[38:30] | Police. Stay back. | 警察 退后 |
[39:38] | Jenna. | 詹娜 |
[39:39] | Did you think you could win? | 你觉得你真能赢吗 |
[39:42] | Police. | 警察 |
[39:45] | No more games. Get down. | 游戏结束 趴下 |
[39:48] | He’s on the move! | 他跑了 |
[39:50] | He’s going up. I’m on him. | 他上去了 我追 |
[39:51] | Where’s Vicky’s room? | 维琪的房间在哪里 |
[39:56] | He’s going up the fire escape. | 他上防火梯了 |
[40:20] | Lipslums! | 里斯普朗 |
[40:21] | How did you guess my name? | 你们怎么猜到我名字的 |
[40:23] | It wasn’t a guess. | 不是猜的 |
[40:23] | He has a few books. | 他有几本好书 |
[40:28] | It’s not going to work, fuchsteufelwild. | 没用的 恶狐怪 |
[40:33] | I hope you don’t mind my pronunciation. | 希望你别介意我的发音 |
[40:37] | I can’t lose. | 我不可能输 |
[40:39] | I can’t lose! | 我不可能输 |
[40:52] | A little help down here? | 帮我一把好吗 |
[41:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:40] | Juliette remembers seeing you. | 朱丽叶想起来见过你了 |
[41:42] | Well, that’s a good thing, right? | 这是好事 对吗 |
[41:44] | Not finished. | 我还没说完 |
[41:47] | She remembers seeing you in the trailer, | 她想起来在拖车见过你 |
[41:49] | and now she wants me to take her there. | 她现在想让我带她去 |
[41:51] | You told her you know about the trailer? | 你告诉她你知道拖车的事了 |
[41:53] | By accident. | 纯属意外 |
[41:54] | She was, like, seeing something, | 她看到了某些东西 |
[41:56] | and it turned out to be you in the trailer, okay? | 后来发现那是你在拖车里 |
[41:59] | And it just– it got away from me. | 我不小心说漏嘴了 |
[42:00] | I told her I had to talk to you, okay? | 我告诉她我要先跟你谈 好吗 |
[42:02] | That didn’t go over so well. | 但她不太能接受 |
[42:03] | Well, just tell her you can’t take her there. | 告诉她你不能带她去 |
[42:04] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[42:07] | She told me if I wouldn’t help her remember you, | 她告诉我 如果我不帮她记起你 |
[42:12] | then she was going to forget you, once and for all. | 她就会永远忘了你 |
[42:16] | And how does she think she’s going to do that? | 她准备怎么永远忘了我 |
[42:19] | By leaving Portland. | 离开波特兰 |
[42:21] | For good. | 不再回来 |