时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | “魔鬼回家后闻到了空气中的异味 ‘我闻到了人肉的味道'” | |
[00:25] | This is sort of unusual, what I’m seeing. | 我所见的这一切真是太不寻常了 |
[00:28] | I am southwest of the Coalman Glacier at about 4,500 feet, | 我在科尔曼冰川西南部约海拔一千四百米处 |
[00:33] | and this looks to be a fumarole. | 这看起来像是一个火山喷气口 |
[00:35] | The ground is unusually warm. | 地表温度异常的高 |
[00:38] | Some of the volcanic rock is warm to the touch. | 一些火山石摸上去感觉有点烫 |
[00:41] | Some of the rocks appear to be aphanitic, | 部分岩石呈隐晶质 |
[00:43] | some have vesicular texture. | 部分呈多孔状质地 |
[00:46] | Where I was expecting to find andesite and dacite, | 我原本期望在这找到安山岩和英安岩 |
[00:49] | I’m finding what appears to be ignimbrite, but… | 而实际上找到的却是熔灰岩 但… |
[00:52] | I’m just so excited to find this fumarole, | 能找到这个火山喷气口真是太令人激动了 |
[00:54] | which I didn’t know existed. | 我都不知道这里会有 |
[01:17] | You can’t take it! | 你不能拿走它 |
[01:18] | What are you doing? Give that back! | 你要干什么 还给我 |
[01:20] | It doesn’t belong to you! | 这不属于你 |
[01:29] | Give it back! | 还给我 |
[01:30] | Aah! You haven’t shown respect! | 你这么做是大不敬 |
[01:35] | Thom, this is Jill. I’m up on Mt. Hood. | 汤姆 我是吉尔 我正胡德山上 |
[01:38] | I just got back to my truck and some guy attacked me. | 我刚回到车里 有人袭击了我 |
[01:41] | No, no, I’m okay. | 不 没有 我没事 |
[01:42] | I pepper sprayed him, but he’s still back there. | 我用防狼喷雾喷了他 但他还在那 |
[01:45] | I’m coming in. | 我在回城路上 |
[02:05] | – What? – Stop it. | -怎么了 -停手 |
[02:06] | – Get out. – You’re no longer welcomed in this precinct. | -出去 -现在整个警署都不欢迎你 |
[02:08] | – Really? – Not for three weeks. | -是吗 -至少未来三周都是 |
[02:09] | – What are you still doing here? – I’m just finishing up. | -你怎么还在这 -我在做扫尾工作 |
[02:11] | – No, you’re not. – You’re on vacation. | -不 别做了 -你在休假 |
[02:12] | – Come on, get the hell out of here. – I just… | -别闹了 快出去 -我只是… |
[02:13] | – Nope, go. – Now. | -不行 快走 -现在 |
[02:17] | I heard he’s going to Hawaii. | 我听说他要去夏威夷 |
[02:19] | I heard it’s Majorca. | 我听说是马略卡岛[西班牙东部] |
[02:20] | Who cares? He hasn’t taken a vacation in four years… | 管他呢 他都四年没休假了 |
[02:23] | and boy, do I need it. | 小子 不需要休个假吗 |
[02:24] | You just be careful and don’t get hurt while I’m gone. | 你自己小心点 别在我休假期间受伤 |
[02:27] | Watch his back. | 看好他 |
[02:28] | – Watch yours! – Bye, Hank! | -看好你自己 -再见 汉克 |
[02:31] | – Aloha! – Have a great time, man. | -再见咯 -玩得开心 |
[02:32] | – See you later, buddy. – Have fun. | -哥们 回头见 -玩得尽兴啊 |
[02:38] | And back to work. | 各忙各的去吧 |
[03:10] | No, no, please. Not again. | 别 千万别 别再出现了 |
[03:13] | Juliette? I’m making some eggs, you want some? | 朱丽叶 我在炒鸡蛋 你要吗 |
[03:17] | I think we have a problem… | 我们遇到麻烦事了… |
[03:19] | Good eggs, too. | 炒蛋一流哟 |
[03:21] | The way you like them, and bacon. | 你喜欢的做法 还有培根 |
[03:23] | That was the best chicken tagine | 这可是你做得最好的 |
[03:25] | I have ever watched you make. | 摩洛哥炖鸡了 |
[03:27] | With the ice. | 关于冰块的麻烦 |
[03:28] | There isn’t any. No, no, no, you relax. | 没冰块了 别 你只管放轻松 |
[03:31] | If you really want the car, we should just get it. | 如果你真想买车 那我们就买呗 |
[03:32] | We should do breakfast in bed. | 我们该在床上吃早餐 |
[03:35] | Stop! Stop! Everybody, stop! | 停下 都给我停下来 |
[03:43] | Get out of here! | 给我出来 |
[03:47] | Raccoons, again! | 又是浣熊搞的鬼 |
[03:58] | We’re looking for Pine Meadows Drive. | 我们要去松林甸路 |
[04:01] | The house has a name… Owl’s Nest. | 那房子有个名字…猫头鹰之巢 |
[04:04] | Get out! Get out! | 出去 滚出去 |
[04:35] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[04:38] | Really? | 这时候 |
[04:52] | What is it? | 谁啊 |
[04:53] | Fraulein Schade, it’s me. | 莎德小姐 是我 |
[04:58] | It’s late. What do you want? | 很晚了 你要干什么 |
[05:00] | – Get dressed. – Wh… why? | -穿好衣服 -为…为什么 |
[05:03] | We have a meeting, with the Gebirgeleutewortfuhrerin. | 我们要和黑森林吉卜赛女王见一面 |
[05:06] | And who the hell is that? | 这又是谁 |
[05:08] | The Queen of the Schwarzwald Romas. | 黑森林吉卜赛女王 |
[05:10] | And it was not easy to arrange. | 和她会面可不好安排 |
[05:14] | Well, I’m not going. | 好吧 我不去 |
[05:16] | You do not want to offend them. | 你不会想冒犯他们吧 |
[05:19] | I feel like crap. | 我很不舒服 |
[05:23] | If you want to learn the true value of motherhood, | 如果你想知道你作为母亲真正的价值的话 |
[05:28] | it’s time to find out how much your little kid is worth. | 就是时候去了解你腹中孩子的价值了 |
[05:37] | Wear something warm. | 穿得暖和点 |
[05:44] | Please, no, just get out. | 不 求你出去 |
[05:46] | – Please, just go away. – Juliette, just take it easy. | -求你快离开吧 -朱丽叶 放轻松 |
[05:50] | I just found out about the accident, | 我刚知道你出了事 |
[05:51] | and I got here as soon as I could. | 就尽快赶来了 |
[06:04] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[06:06] | Yeah. I, um… | 是啊 我… |
[06:10] | I guess you knocked yourself out. | 你把自己撞晕了 |
[06:13] | Nobody else was hurt. | 没有其他人受伤 |
[06:15] | You’re everywhere. | 到处都是你 |
[06:20] | What? | 什么 |
[06:21] | You were in my kitchen. You were in my bedroom. | 你在我厨房里 卧室里 |
[06:25] | – You’re in my car. – Okay, Juliette, it… | -你在我车里 -好了 朱丽叶 |
[06:28] | it’s gonna be okay. I talked to the doctor. | 一切都会好起来的 我跟你的医生聊过了 |
[06:32] | You had a small concussion, but you’re gonna be all right. | 你有轻微的脑震荡 但你会没事的 |
[06:36] | You need to leave me alone. | 你还是别管我了 |
[06:40] | Yeah, Juliette, that is what I’ve been doing. | 朱丽叶 这段时间我一直就是这么做的 |
[06:42] | I don’t know what you and your friends did to me, | 我不知道你跟你的朋友们对我做了什么 |
[06:44] | but I am losing it. You have to understand that | 但我要疯了 你一定要理解我 |
[06:47] | I can’t see you anymore. | 我不能再跟你见面 |
[06:53] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[06:56] | I, uh… | 我… |
[06:58] | I just wanted to see how you were doing. | 我只是想看看你的情况 |
[07:27] | Hmm, felt like a 4.3, 4.5. | 感觉震级大概是4.3或者4.5 |
[08:05] | Aah, come on! | 冲啊 |
[08:07] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Shoot! | 对对对 射门 |
[08:08] | You got it! You got it! | 你可以的 你可以的 |
[08:10] | – Shoot! Shoot! – No, no, no, pass it! | -射门 射门 -别 传出去 |
[08:11] | – Take the shot! – No, no, pass it, pass it! | -射门啊 -不不不 传球 传啊 |
[08:17] | Now let’s have a look at some first half highlights. | 现在让我们来回顾上半场的精彩场面 |
[08:20] | – He should have passed it. – He should have made the shot. | -他应该传球的 -他应该射门 |
[08:23] | Right, Nick? | 对吧 尼克 |
[08:26] | What? | 什么 |
[08:27] | – See, he agrees? – No, he doesn’t. | -看 他也同意 -他没有 |
[08:28] | He’s not even watching the game. | 他甚至都没看比赛 |
[08:30] | – I’m watching the game. – Really? | -我在看啊 -是吗 |
[08:32] | Who’s playing? | 哪个队在比赛 |
[08:33] | – Timbers. – And? | -藤泊队 -还有呢 |
[08:39] | I have no idea. | 我不知道了 |
[08:42] | At least Juliette wasn’t hurt in the accident. | 至少朱丽叶没在事故中受伤 |
[08:44] | I mean, in a way you got hurt worse than she did. | 某种意义上你比她伤得更严重 |
[08:47] | The way she treated you like some kind of pariah. | 她对你就跟对贱民一样 |
[08:50] | Hey, hey, I thought we were supposed to be cheering him up? | 我还以为我们要让他振作一下的 |
[08:53] | I know, but come on, he has to face that… | 我明白 但他最终还是要面对 |
[08:55] | what? | 什么 |
[08:57] | – What do I have to face? – Nothing. | -我要面对些什么 -没什么 |
[08:58] | You’re… you’re not ready to. | 你还…你还没准备好 |
[09:03] | Look, sorry guys. I-I don’t mean to be like this. | 抱歉 伙计们 我不想这样的 |
[09:06] | No, it’s okay. It’s fine. | 没事 这没什么 |
[09:08] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hey, we’ve all been there. | 对对 我们都经历过这种情况 |
[09:11] | Well, maybe not exactly having been forgotten | 当然不是跟你现在这种 |
[09:12] | like you’ve been forgotten. | 被忘记了的情况一样 |
[09:16] | Look, we’ve certainly all been dumped on, | 听着 我们都被甩过 |
[09:18] | For whatever reason. | 无论什么原因 |
[09:20] | We don’t have to watch the rest of the game | 如果你不想看的话 |
[09:21] | if you don’t want to. | 我们可以不看接下来的比赛 |
[09:23] | What? What? What? | 什么 你说什么 |
[09:24] | We go to a bar. He might even meet someone new. | 我们可以去酒吧 或许他能遇到新的对象 |
[09:26] | – They’ll have the game on there. – You know what, guys? | -那儿也会放比赛的 -好了 伙计们 |
[09:29] | I think I’m just gonna call it a night. | 我去睡觉了 |
[09:31] | Okay, well, see you in the morning. | 好的 明早见 |
[09:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:38] | So, we completely tanked that one. | 看来我们彻底失败了 |
[09:40] | He’s hurting. There’s not much you can do about that. | 他还没缓过来 你也做不了什么 |
[09:43] | Just kind of surprised | 我只是有点惊讶 |
[09:44] | that a Grimm can hurt like that. But, you know, | 原来格林也能被伤成那样 但你懂的 |
[09:47] | Nick… He’s a sensitive Grimm. | 尼克 是个感性的格林 |
[09:50] | Yeah, Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德 |
[09:53] | Yeah, just text me the address. I’m on my way. | 把地址发给我 我现在过去 |
[09:57] | – You got something? – Dead body! | -发生什么了吗 -一具死尸 |
[09:59] | That’ll take your mind off her. | 那会分散你在她身上的注意力 |
[10:02] | It takes my mind off… off her. | 也分散了我在她身上的注…注意力 |
[10:27] | What have we got? | 什么情况 |
[10:28] | Well, the first part’s normal. | 首先是正常的部分 |
[10:30] | Victim is Jill Pembrey, | 受害者是吉尔·彭布瑞 |
[10:32] | a geologist at Eon Industries. | 是易昂工业的一名地质学家 |
[10:34] | Was supposed to pick up Roni Sanchez, | 她本来要去接罗尼·桑切斯 |
[10:35] | a co-worker, for dinner. | 她的同事 一起去吃晚餐 |
[10:37] | When she didn’t show, Sanchez tried to call, | 但她没出现 桑切斯试着打过电话 |
[10:39] | then came over, called 911. | 然后就过来了 报了警 |
[10:42] | And what’s the not normal part? | 那不正常的部分是什么 |
[10:43] | Everything else. | 其他的都是 |
[10:54] | Looks like burn marks. Was there a fire? | 看来像是烧伤 这里发生过火灾吗 |
[10:56] | If there was, nothing burned. | 就算有也没有东西被烧掉 |
[10:58] | Except her. | 除了她 |
[11:02] | See that? | 看到没 |
[11:04] | Looks like hand prints burned into her arms and neck. | 她的手臂和颈部的烧痕像是一双手 |
[11:07] | That’s some hot hands. | 真是一双炙热的手 |
[11:10] | Let’s see what the M.E. has to say. | 等验尸结果吧 |
[11:13] | Any sign of forced entry? | 有强行进入的痕迹吗 |
[11:14] | Don’t know if it was forced, but we’ve got the same burn | 不确定是否是强行进入 但在门把手上 |
[11:16] | marks on the back door. | 发现了相同的灼烧痕迹 |
[11:21] | Looks like melted plastic. | 看着像融化的塑料 |
[11:23] | It was hot in here. | 这里可真够热的 |
[11:27] | Got a camera over here. | 这里有一个摄像机 |
[11:31] | It says, “Property of Eon.” | 上面写着”易昂所有” |
[11:33] | Let’s see what’s on it. | 看看里面有什么 |
[11:38] | Last thing shot was some video | 最后拍摄的是今天早上 |
[11:39] | from earlier today. | 早些时候的一个视频 |
[11:42] | Where I was expecting to find andesite and dacite, | 我原本期望在这能找到安山岩和英安岩 |
[11:45] | I’m finding what appears to be ignimbrite, but.. | 而实际上找到的却是熔灰岩 但… |
[11:47] | I’m just so excited to find this fumarole, | 能找到这个火山喷气口真是太令人激动了 |
[11:50] | which I didn’t know existed. | 我都不知道这里会有 |
[11:54] | Nothing after that. | 后面就没了 |
[11:55] | One question… what’s a fumarole? | 有个问题 火山喷气孔是什么 |
[14:29] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[14:31] | Adalind Schade. | 爱达玲·莎德 |
[14:32] | Your family has deep roots here, Adalind Schade. | 爱达玲·莎德 你的家族跟这有很深的渊源 |
[14:38] | I am Stefania Vaduva Popescu, | 我是斯特凡尼娅· 万德·波佩斯库 |
[14:41] | and our roots run even deeper. | 我俩的渊源更深 |
[14:44] | I’m honored to meet you. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[14:55] | Let us talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[14:58] | Welcome to my home! | 欢迎来到我家 |
[15:00] | These are my sons… | 这两个是我儿子 |
[15:03] | Dragomir, Lucian. | 德拉戈米尔 卢奇安 |
[15:07] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[15:08] | They don’t speak English very well. | 他们不太会说英语 |
[15:12] | To establish the true value of a child, | 要确认一个孩子的价值 |
[15:14] | one must establish the bloodline. | 就得知道他的血统 |
[15:16] | We understand. | 我们了解 |
[15:20] | I can tell you that. | 我可以告诉你 |
[15:22] | Yes. You can say anything. | 当然 你可以信口开河 |
[15:24] | But there is only one way to be sure. | 但只有一种方法能验证 |
[15:28] | And what is that? | 什么方法 |
[15:30] | Blood of the child. | 孩子的血 |
[15:34] | What are you doing? | 你们要干什么 |
[15:35] | No! Stop! | 不要 住手 |
[15:46] | Standard procedure. | 一般流程而已 |
[15:48] | Which, unfortunately, you have to be awake for. | 很不幸 你必须保持清醒 |
[15:52] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不要 |
[16:05] | It’s just so shocking. | 太令人震惊了 |
[16:08] | Jill was one of our best. | 吉尔是我们最好的员工之一 |
[16:11] | It doesn’t make any sense, her dying like that. | 她就这么死了 说不通啊 |
[16:15] | Where was she working yesterday? | 她昨天去哪里工作了 |
[16:17] | Here. Up on Mt. Hood, taking samples. | 给 她到胡德山上采集样本去了 |
[16:21] | You know, I don’t know if this has anything to do | 我不知道她和在那儿发生的事 |
[16:23] | with what happened up there, but… | 有没有关系 可是… |
[16:25] | She called in yesterday afternoon, | 她昨天下午打过电话 |
[16:26] | said somebody attacker her on the mountain. | 说有人在山上袭击了她 |
[16:28] | She pepper sprayed him. | 她用胡椒喷雾器喷了他 |
[16:30] | Did she report it to the police? | 她报警了吗 |
[16:32] | She called us, | 她打电话给我们 |
[16:33] | and then we called the State Park Police. | 我们向州立公园警局报了案 |
[16:35] | We were waiting for a follow-up, and… | 还在等进一步的消息 |
[16:37] | Now this. | 結果她却被杀害了 |
[16:38] | We’ll check with them. | 我们会向他们了解情况 |
[16:39] | Did she give you any description? | 她向你描述过此人长相吗 |
[16:41] | No, not really. | 沒怎么描述 |
[16:42] | Just some kind of crazy eco-freak. | 只是那种疯狂的环保迷 |
[16:44] | What was she collecting on Mt. Hood? | 她在胡德山上采集什么 |
[16:46] | Oh, she was taking rock samples | 在采集岩样 |
[16:47] | and measuring mineral and chemical content. | 测量矿物和化学含量 |
[16:50] | We’re looking at geothermal possibilities in the area. | 我们在勘测那片区域的地热潜力 |
[16:53] | She found a fumarole down lower than expected. | 她发现一个比想象中位置更低的火山喷气孔 |
[16:58] | She was pretty excited. | 她很激动 |
[17:00] | Can you tell us where she was? | 她当时的位置在哪 |
[17:01] | How about I show you? | 我带你们去吧 |
[17:05] | Jill was single. | 吉尔是单身 |
[17:06] | Had a boyfriend, they broke up a year ago. | 曾经有个男朋友 一年前分了手 |
[17:09] | His name was Doug Harrigon. | 他叫道格·哈里根 |
[17:12] | He took it pretty hard ’cause she broke up with him, | 她提出分手 对他来说深受打击 |
[17:14] | but I don’t think he’d do this to her. | 但我认为 他不会这样对她 |
[17:16] | She have any other relationships? | 她还有别的情感瓜葛吗 |
[17:17] | Not romantic. | 感情方面没有 |
[17:19] | Tell you the truth, the love of her life was what she did. | 说实话 她的工作才是她的挚爱 |
[17:22] | Well, this is the area | 这里就是 |
[17:23] | where she said he attacked her. | 她说她被袭击的地方 |
[17:26] | Where was she taking samples? | 她在哪里采集岩样 |
[17:27] | The fumarole is about 1/4 mile from here. | 火山喷气孔离这里有四百米 |
[17:30] | Let’s go. | 去看看 |
[17:33] | Have you had any other problems with people or groups | 你们有没有和一些不想让你们公司进入这里的 |
[17:35] | who don’t want your company here? | 人或者组织交恶 |
[17:37] | Well, the usual… letters, a few protesters. | 一般都是写信 是有一些反对者 |
[17:39] | But we run a clean company. | 我们的公司正大光明 |
[17:41] | We’ve gotten every permit, been to every public hearing. | 我们有所有许可证 出席每一场公听会 |
[17:45] | Oh, this is interesting. | 有趣 |
[17:47] | How so? | 为什么这么说 |
[17:50] | Well, a vent in this area | 这片区域有喷气孔 |
[17:51] | indicates the volcano could become more active. | 就意味着火山可能会更活跃 |
[17:53] | This fumarole is showing the magma’s heat is increasing. | 这个火山喷气孔说明岩浆热量正在增加 |
[17:56] | This is too much steam. | 它的蒸汽太多了 |
[18:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:01] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[18:04] | This is what she would have been collecting. | 这就是她本来要采集的样本 |
[18:18] | Oh, what the hell? | 搞什么 |
[18:23] | Stay back. We’ll take a look. | 待在这里 我们去看看 |
[18:29] | Looks like somebody had a bad hair day. | 有人心情不佳啊 |
[18:32] | Never had anything like this happen before. | 从来没发生过这种事情 |
[18:35] | Until yesterday. | 昨天开始的 |
[18:40] | I got cell service. I’m calling it in. | 手机有信号了 我打电话报告一下 |
[18:43] | Yeah, this is Sergeant Wu. I’m up on Mt. Hood. | 我是吴警官 我在胡德山上 |
[18:45] | – What road is this? – Forest Service Road 218. | -这是什么路 -218森林便道 |
[18:48] | Forest Service Road 218. | 218森林便道 |
[19:00] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[19:06] | Oh, great. What the hell are you? | 好极了 你又是什么东西 |
[19:11] | Wu! I got him! | 老吴 我找到他了 |
[19:26] | Aah, you’re taking what isn’t yours! | 你们在拿不属于自己的东西 |
[19:28] | You’ve not shown respect, and now you’re gonna die! | 你们这样没有丝毫的敬畏 马上就会没命的 |
[19:31] | You can’t stop it! | 你们只能认命 |
[19:32] | You’re all gonna die! | 你们全都会死 |
[19:33] | You’ve not shown respect! | 你们这是大不敬 |
[19:55] | Good news. She didn’t lie. | 好消息 她没撒谎 |
[20:00] | Now we don’t have to kill her. | 这样我们就不必杀她了 |
[20:04] | The blood is royal. | 确实是皇室血脉 |
[20:07] | I told you that before. | 早就告诉过你 |
[20:09] | Yes, but the word of a hexenbiest… even a former one… | 是 不过巫女之言 就算如今成了凡人 |
[20:13] | is cheap. Blood is strong. | 也不可轻信 可血统不会说谎 |
[20:16] | Now the negotiations for the baby can begin. | 现在关于这孩子的交易可以开始谈了 |
[20:27] | No! | 不行 |
[20:29] | What kind of a mother are you? | 你到底是个什么样的母亲 |
[20:31] | The kind that wants the most for my baby. | 为孩子争取最大权益的母亲 |
[20:35] | I’m prepared to offer you 1/2 million Euros if it’s a boy, | 如果是男孩 我出五十万欧元 |
[20:39] | 750,000 if it’s a girl. | 女孩则七十五万 |
[20:41] | It should be delivered of sound mind and body | 要把身心健康的婴儿 |
[20:44] | within 24 hours of the birth. | 在出生后的二十四小时之内送到 |
[20:47] | Those are my terms. | 这些是我的条件 |
[20:50] | We can get more than that | 在布达佩斯的自由市场上 |
[20:52] | on the open market in Budapest. | 我们可以得到更高的价 |
[20:56] | If you can make it to Budapest. | 前提是你能到达布达佩斯 |
[21:02] | You don’t understand. I’m not interested in money. | 你根本不明白 我对钱毫无兴趣 |
[21:05] | What are you interested in? | 你想要什么 |
[21:07] | I want what was taken from me by the Grimm. | 我想要格林从我这夺走的东西 |
[21:11] | I want my powers back. | 我想要回我的能力 |
[21:16] | What you want may not be possible. | 你的要求可能无法实现 |
[21:18] | Well, then I guess there’s no reason to go to term. | 那就没必要谈什么条件了 |
[21:23] | She does not know what she is saying. | 她不知道自己在说什么 |
[21:26] | Take the money! | 接受那些钱 |
[21:29] | Those are my terms. | 那是我的条件 |
[21:36] | Markus Hemmings. Arrested numerous times | 马库斯·海明斯 曾多次于 |
[21:38] | near Mt. Baker, Mt. Rainier, Mt. St. Helens, | 贝克山 雷尼尔山 圣海伦斯火山 |
[21:41] | Mt. Lassen, Mt. Shasta, | 拉桑山 沙士达山附近 |
[21:42] | for assault and property damage. | 因故意伤人和损坏他人财产而被捕 |
[21:44] | He used to be an archaeologist. | 他曾经是考古学家 |
[21:45] | Did some teaching, worked for the state. | 教教书 在州立考古队工作 |
[21:48] | Went off the grid about 15 years ago, | 大概十五年前失踪 |
[21:50] | when his illegal escapades began. | 开始进行非法行为 |
[21:52] | Well, it sounds like pretty standard eco-warrior stuff. | 听上去真像个典型的环保斗士啊 |
[21:54] | Why are you bringing it to me? | 为什么告诉我这些 |
[21:56] | I think he’s the one who attacked Jill Pembrey yesterday | 我觉得他就是昨天在吉尔·彭布瑞 |
[21:58] | before she was murdered in her home. | 被谋杀前袭击她的人 |
[22:00] | You have any physical evidence tying him | 有任何物证证明他与案发现场 |
[22:01] | – to the murder scene? – Not yet. | -有关联吗 -还没有 |
[22:03] | But 15 years ago his wife, | 但他同为考古学家的妻子 |
[22:04] | also an archaeologist, went missing. | 在十五年前也失踪了 |
[22:07] | Found her dead under mysterious circumstances. | 她的死也非常奇怪 |
[22:09] | Tried to charge him but they couldn’t prove it. | 警察试着起诉他 但苦于没有证据 |
[22:12] | The M.E.’s description of her body | 法医对她尸体的描述 |
[22:14] | matches that of Jill Pembrey. | 和吉尔·彭布瑞的一模一样 |
[22:16] | Anyone ever do a psych evaluation? | 有人给他做过心理评估吗 |
[22:19] | He’s been treated for depression, | 他被诊断患有抑郁症 |
[22:20] | but he’s more lucid now he’s back on his meds. | 但他现在恢复用药 正常多了 |
[22:22] | But… He’s wesen. | 但是…他是格林生物 |
[22:25] | Who isn’t these days? | 这年头罪犯哪个不是啊 |
[22:27] | Did you get a good look at him? | 你仔细观察过他了吗 |
[22:29] | Yeah, but I’ve never seen anything like him. | 看过了 但我之前没见过他这样的 |
[22:34] | Maybe I should help you with this one. | 也许这次我该助你一臂之力 |
[22:35] | You okay with that? | 你愿意吗 |
[22:39] | All right. | 行吧 |
[22:41] | Good. Let’s get him in the room. | 好 把他带到审讯室去 |
[22:53] | Okay, I am, um… | 好的 我… |
[22:58] | I am ready when you are. | 我准备好了 你出来吧 |
[23:00] | And bring some more mustard. I can’t find my blue shirt. | 再来点芥末 我找不到我的蓝衬衫了 |
[23:03] | You look great in that dress. Yeah, it’s a good deal. | 你穿这条裙子美极了 是 很划算 |
[23:14] | Okay. I can do this. | 好吧 我能做到的 |
[23:17] | Focus on one moment, one memory, | 专注于一个瞬间 一个记忆片段 |
[23:18] | and just try to be there with it. | 试着融入进去 |
[23:22] | You have to step into your past in order to reconnect with it. | 你必须回到过去与其重新建立联系 |
[23:25] | It’s not enough to just remember it, | 仅仅去回忆是不够的 |
[23:27] | you have to become a part of it. | 必须参与进去 |
[23:30] | Juliette! | 朱丽叶 |
[23:32] | Could you get the door, please? | 能把门打开吗 |
[23:35] | I remember this. | 我记得这个 |
[23:35] | What did I say? What was I saying? | 我说了什么 我当时说的是什么 |
[23:37] | Juliette, door! | 朱丽叶 开门呀 |
[23:40] | Baby, you’re gonna hurt yourself. | 亲爱的 你会伤着自己的 |
[23:43] | Baby, you’re gonna hurt yourself. | 亲爱的 你会伤着自己的 |
[23:46] | That’s part of the plan. | 这是我的小小图谋 |
[23:47] | Then you’ll have to take care of me. | 这样你就不得不照顾我了 |
[23:51] | I think these are the encyclopedias. | 我觉得箱子里装的是百科全书 |
[23:56] | Well, a couple of more loads should do it. | 再搬几次就能搬完了 |
[24:02] | I’m gonna start unpacking then. | 那我准备开箱整理了 |
[24:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:10] | You’re still okay with us moving in together, right? | 你还挺能接受我们同居的 对吧 |
[24:14] | Are you? | 那你呢 |
[24:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:19] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[24:20] | You, um… you starting to have second thoughts? | 你…你要改变主意了吗 |
[24:24] | No. | 不 |
[24:25] | Just one thought. | 一直就只有一个 |
[24:27] | Markus Hemmings. | 马库斯·海明斯 |
[24:29] | We know who you are, we know where you’ve been. | 我们知道你是谁 知道你的过往 |
[24:32] | We know you attacked | 知道你昨天 |
[24:34] | Jill Pembrey up on the Mountain yesterday. | 在山上袭击了吉尔·彭布瑞 |
[24:36] | We know she pepper sprayed you. | 还知道她用防狼喷雾喷了你 |
[24:38] | And, you didn’t like that, did you? | 而你可不喜欢那种对待 是吧 |
[24:39] | So you followed her home and you killed her. | 所以你尾随她回家 杀了她 |
[24:42] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没杀人 |
[24:44] | I was trying to warn her. | 我在试着警告她 |
[24:47] | – About what? – About what would happen | -警告什么 -警告她如果拿走了 |
[24:49] | if she took what wasn’t hers. | 不属于她的东西会发生什么不幸 |
[24:51] | So what did she take? | 她拿了什么东西 |
[24:53] | His property. | 他的财产 |
[24:55] | And who are you talking about? | 你说的人是谁 |
[24:59] | I tried to warn her like I tried to warn you. | 我像今天警告你们一样警告过她 |
[25:03] | She wouldn’t listen. | 她不听 |
[25:05] | No one ever does. | 没人愿意听 |
[25:07] | When the earth cries, that’s when he wakes. | 当大地开始哭泣 就是他的苏醒之时 |
[25:10] | You think of yourself as some sort of eco-warrior, is that it? | 你是不是觉得自己是个环保斗士 |
[25:13] | Someone takes something from the earth, | 有人带走了大地的所有物 |
[25:14] | you think it’s your responsibility to avenge it. | 你觉得你有责任替大地复仇 |
[25:16] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道现在的状况 |
[25:18] | Why don’t you help us with that, Markus? | 那你为何不告诉我们呢 马库斯 |
[25:21] | – You know I know what you are. – Doesn’t matter. | -你知道我很清楚你是什么 -无所谓 |
[25:23] | You don’t know what he is. | 你不知道他是谁 |
[25:25] | Why don’t you tell us? | 那你告诉我们啊 |
[25:27] | He’s not like anything you’ve ever seen. | 他与你们所见过的生物都不同 |
[25:30] | He’s not like you, | 他既不像你们 |
[25:32] | or me. | 也不像我 |
[25:33] | You think I want to live like this? | 你觉得我心甘情愿过这样的生活吗 |
[25:35] | I do not want to be on that Mountain! | 我也不想住在那座山上 |
[25:38] | But I’ve seen what happens when Volcanalis rises! | 但我见识过火岩人的觉醒 |
[25:41] | I’ve seen the destruction! | 我见识过他的破坏力 |
[25:45] | He wants his revenge, and he won’t stop! | 他想要复仇 不达目的决不罢休 |
[25:54] | Why don’t you tell us about your wife? | 谈谈关于你妻子的事吧 |
[25:56] | What happened to her? | 她出什么事了 |
[26:02] | I couldn’t save her either. | 我也没能救得了她 |
[26:16] | So, do we know who this Volcanalis character is? | 知道这火岩人是什么人物吗 |
[26:20] | Well, from what I can remember, | 据我所知 |
[26:21] | Volcanalis is a priest of Vulcan, | 火岩人是罗马火神 |
[26:23] | the Roman God of fire. | 伏尔甘的祭司 |
[26:26] | Well, according to the M.E., | 根据法医的鉴定报告 |
[26:27] | Jill Pembrey seems to have cooked from the inside out. | 吉尔·彭布瑞像是从内而外被烤熟的 |
[26:30] | Like a microwave? | 像微波炉烤的那样 |
[26:32] | Don’t know. But her organs were well done. | 不清楚 但她的内脏都被烤焦了 |
[26:34] | And there’s no evidence suggesting that Markus | 而且没有任何证据表明马库斯 |
[26:36] | was at Jill Pembrey’s house, | 进过吉尔·彭布瑞的房间 |
[26:37] | or that he knew her before. | 或是早就认识她 |
[26:39] | What if there was someone else? | 如果凶手另有其人呢 |
[26:40] | What, like a Roman God? | 比如某个罗马神吗 |
[26:42] | I highly doubt we could pin a murder on him. | 恐怕我们很难给他定罪 |
[26:45] | So… | 所以 |
[26:47] | We doing this one off the books? | 所以我们这次又得秘密行动了 |
[26:49] | Yeah, might have to. You good with that? | 是的 也许非这样不可 你能行吗 |
[26:52] | Let’s just say I’ve learned how to be flexible. | 我已经学会如何变通了 |
[26:54] | As have I. | 我也是 |
[26:59] | Okay, not the big one. | 好了 震感不是很大 |
[27:01] | So… | 现在 |
[27:04] | I ran all the data on attacks on or around volcanoes. | 我查过了所有火山上和火山附近的袭击案 |
[27:07] | Strangely enough, there are several | 奇怪的是 有好几起案件 |
[27:08] | linked to people taking rocks | 受害者都是采集岩石样本的人 |
[27:09] | which, according to some, are sacred. | 据某些资料记载 那些岩石都是圣石 |
[27:12] | Mt. St. Helens in Washington, Mt. Shasta in California, | 比如华盛顿的圣海伦山 加州的沙士达山 |
[27:16] | Kamoamoa in Hawaii, Iliamna in Alaska, | 夏威夷卡莫阿莫山 阿拉斯加伊利亚姆那山 |
[27:18] | Hoodoo in Canada, Mt. Bandai in Japan, | 加拿大的湖渡山 日本的磐梯山 |
[27:20] | El Chichon in Mexico, Llaima in Chile. | 墨西哥的埃尔齐琼火山 智利的亚依玛火山 |
[27:24] | I didn’t know there were that many volcanoes. | 我都不知道世界上有这么多火山呢 |
[27:26] | That’s just in what’s affectionately known | 这就是俗称的 |
[27:27] | as “The ring of fire,” | 火山带 |
[27:29] | basically a circle around the Pacific. | 其实就是环绕着太平洋的活火山圈 |
[27:31] | According to these legends, if you purloin sacred stones | 根据当地传说 偷窃圣石 |
[27:33] | there is hell to pay. | 是要付出巨大代价的 |
[27:35] | Like Pele in Hawaii. | 像是夏威夷火山女神的传说 |
[27:37] | Not very nice once she’s riled up. | 激怒了她可没什么好下场 |
[27:39] | Not that I believe in such things. | 不是说我相信这类事情 |
[27:40] | However, last time I was in Hawaii, | 但我上次去夏威夷的时候 |
[27:42] | I made sure not to take any rocks. | 还是没敢拿一块石头 |
[27:51] | Thom took some rocks from the mountain. | 汤姆也从那山上拿了几块石头 |
[27:53] | Yeah. After what happened to Jill, | 在吉尔的事件之后 |
[27:54] | we better give her boss a heads up. | 我们最好给她老板提个醒 |
[28:08] | Angie? | 安琪 |
[28:30] | Where’d they… go? | 它们哪儿去了 |
[28:52] | Police! | 警察 |
[28:55] | Put him down! | 放开他 |
[28:58] | Police! Put him down! | 警察 放开他 |
[29:02] | Don’t move! | 不要动 |
[29:05] | Stay back! | 别过来 |
[29:07] | Stay back! | 别过来 |
[29:18] | I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[29:23] | I’m going after him! | 我去追他 |
[29:56] | Where should we put this? | 该把它放哪里 |
[29:57] | In the trash. | 垃圾桶 |
[30:00] | This is my Elvis lamp. | 这是我的猫王台灯 |
[30:04] | I got it in Mexico. | 在墨西哥弄到的 |
[30:05] | I see that, and that doesn’t make it any more valuable. | 我知道 但这也没让它显得多有价值 |
[30:08] | I had to drink a lot of mescal | 为了赢这盏台灯 |
[30:10] | and eat a worm for this thing. | 我喝了很多龙舌兰 还吃了条虫子 |
[30:13] | Nick… | 尼克… |
[30:15] | You just have to ask yourself one question… | 你只需扪心自问一句 |
[30:18] | who do you love more? | 你更爱谁多一些 |
[30:31] | I’m gonna go get you a beer to celebrate your breakup. | 我给你拿瓶啤酒庆祝跟它分手 |
[30:34] | Please do. | 必须的 |
[30:39] | We need to put more than just beer in that fridge. | 冰箱里除了啤酒还放点别的才行 |
[31:23] | I could really use a double Americano right about now… | 我现在真想喝杯双份浓缩黑咖啡 |
[31:27] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[31:29] | I mean, if we’re gonna be spending this much time here, | 如果打算以后要常待在这儿 |
[31:31] | you should really invest in a decent sound system | 你该买一套豪华音响 |
[31:33] | and an espresso machine. | 和一台咖啡机 |
[31:35] | I got something. | 我找到了 |
[31:38] | “Taureus-armenta.” | “牛头怪” |
[31:42] | This is what Markus looked like. | 这就是马库斯的样子 |
[31:47] | Now we know where “Bullheaded” came from. | 终于知道”牛脾气”这词怎么来的了 |
[31:49] | Listen to this. | 听听这段话 |
[31:51] | “Known for stubbornness and courage | “以面对困境不屈不挠 |
[31:53] | in the face of adversity. | 勇往直前而闻名 |
[31:56] | Many have been found in the front lines, | 他们总是一马当先 |
[31:59] | first to volunteer, willing to face down any enemy, | 勇于献身 无所畏惧 |
[32:03] | with nerves of steel under fire.” | 拥有钢铁般的意志” |
[32:10] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[32:11] | I think I’ve got something on Volcanalis. | 我这有些关于火岩人的资料 |
[32:14] | Right? I mean, what the hell is that? | 对吧 这是什么鬼东西 |
[32:17] | That’s what we saw tonight. | 就是今晚我们看到的 |
[32:19] | I’ll tell you what, dude… | 我告诉你 老兄 |
[32:20] | this looks a little bit like what, | 这个怪物有点像 |
[32:21] | in my book, is known as El diablo. | 我书里的恶魔 |
[32:23] | What do they write about him? | 你那儿怎么描述他的 |
[32:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:29] | It’s all in Latin. | 都是拉丁文 |
[32:31] | Well, we know someone who speaks Latin. | 我知道有个人懂拉丁文 |
[32:36] | “Having encountered the molten beast twice before, | “与这个炽火怪交手两次之后 |
[32:40] | I enlisted the help of the high priest | 在大祭司的帮助下 |
[32:42] | before I had the courage to return up the Mountain. | 我才鼓起勇气再次进山 |
[32:46] | Many of the dwellers in Pompeii had removed rocks. | 庞贝城的许多居民已经移走了碎石 |
[32:49] | When we discovered the bodies | 当我们发现居民 |
[32:50] | of these villagers burnt and blistered, | 焦糊的尸体上遍布水泡时 |
[32:52] | the priest uttered one word before he ran for his life… | 大祭司喊出一个词后逃命似得跑了 |
[32:56] | Volcanalis.” | ‘火岩人'” |
[32:58] | “Too frightened to face it on my own, | “由于太害怕独自面对他 |
[32:59] | I retreated just in time | 我在维苏威火山喷发 |
[33:01] | as Vesuvius sought revenge, | 即将埋葬庞贝城之前 |
[33:03] | erupting and burying Pompeii. | 撤退了 |
[33:06] | I returned to Rome where I was to learn that Volcanalis | 回到罗马后 我得知火岩人 |
[33:09] | had often been mistaken for that ancient serpent, Satana. | 经常被混淆为远古蛇怪萨塔那 |
[33:13] | But unlike Satana, Volcanalis | 但是不同于萨塔那 |
[33:15] | lived within the mountains of fire, | 火岩人生活在火山内部 |
[33:17] | frequently appearing prior to violent eruptions | 经常在火山强烈喷发前出现 |
[33:20] | as I had so recently learned.” | 就像我不久前刚见识过的” |
[33:22] | That is quite the history lesson. | 真是堂精彩的历史课 |
[33:25] | Do you have a lot of these books, by the way? | 顺便问下 你还有许多这样的书吗 |
[33:29] | A few. | 有一些 |
[33:31] | If he did that to Pompeii, | 如果是他埋葬了庞贝城 |
[33:33] | you think he had anything to do with, like, Mt. St. Helens? | 你觉得他与圣海伦山有关联吗 |
[33:36] | Well, if he did, I’d hate to think | 如果有 我不敢想象 |
[33:38] | what he’d do to Portland. | 他会对波特兰做些什么 |
[33:39] | Assuming what we saw tonight is what’s in the book, | 假设我们今晚看到的怪物正如书上所说 |
[33:43] | any suggestions? | 有什么建议吗 |
[33:45] | I don’t think we’ll be able to fight fire with fire on this one. | 我认为以火攻火是徒劳 |
[33:50] | Well, Markus knows more about him than anybody. | 马库斯比谁都了解他 |
[33:55] | Well, it’s worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[33:59] | You in? | 你去吗 |
[34:01] | To save Portland? Hell, yeah. | 拯救波特兰 当然 |
[34:06] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[34:08] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪搞的这本书 |
[34:10] | That is not important. | 这不重要 |
[34:13] | What is important is we need to find a way to stop him. | 重要的是我们得想办法阻止他 |
[34:16] | – He can’t be stopped. – Well, we have to try. | -他无法阻挡 -试试才知道 |
[34:18] | Now we’re going back up that Mountain. | 我们要进山里 |
[34:20] | You won’t find him. | 你找不到他的 |
[34:21] | We’re hoping he finds us | 我们捡几块石头 |
[34:22] | after we pick up a few more of his rocks. | 他自己就会送上门来 |
[34:24] | Are you crazy? You saw what happened! | 你疯了吗 你亲眼了目睹发生的惨剧 |
[34:27] | We want you to go back up there with us. | 我们想让你跟我们一起去 |
[34:29] | Don’t you understand? | 你怎么还没搞明白 |
[34:30] | This is a force of nature. | 这是自然的力量 |
[34:33] | Might as well try and stop a hurricane. | 你怎么不去阻止飓风呢 |
[34:35] | – Where does he come from? – I don’t know. | -他从哪里来 -我不知道 |
[34:36] | Somewhere inside the Mountain. | 山里某个地方吧 |
[34:38] | Trust me, I tried. I could never find out. | 相信我吧 我试过了 怎么也找不到 |
[34:41] | How does he find the ones who steal from him? | 他是怎么找到偷他石头的人 |
[34:43] | He knows somehow. | 他自有办法 |
[34:44] | He… he’s connected to the earth in a way I-I still don’t understand. | 他和大地有种我也不理解的联系 |
[34:49] | Come on, you’ve been living in the mountains for years. | 你在山里住了这么长时间 |
[34:51] | – You must have learned something. – Yeah! | -肯定知道些什么 -没错 |
[34:52] | I learned that I could stay there till hell freezes over, | 我知道等到火焰熄灭就可以终结他 |
[34:55] | wouldn’t make a difference. | 没用的 |
[34:58] | Markus, now he killed your wife. | 马库斯 他杀了你妻子 |
[35:01] | Don’t you want to do something about that? | 难道你不想为妻子报仇吗 |
[35:03] | Of course I do. | 我当然想 |
[35:05] | I would give my life to do something about it. | 为了报这仇 我连命都可以不要 |
[35:10] | I am not afraid of dying. | 我一点也不怕死 |
[35:13] | I know you’re not, Markus. | 我知道你不怕 马库斯 |
[35:15] | So what’s it gonna take? | 那么我们需要什么东西呢 |
[35:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:19] | To make hell freeze over. | 扑灭岩浆 |
[35:27] | – Take the rocks from closest the vent. – How many? | -拿离出气口最近的岩石 -要拿多少 |
[35:32] | A lot. | 很多 |
[35:33] | We really want to get this guy’s attention. | 我们急需那家伙注意到我们 |
[35:41] | Maybe we should have brought, | 也许我们应该带些帮手来 |
[35:42] | like, a priest or a rabbi or something, you know? | 比如祭司或者犹太教士之类的 |
[35:44] | Just to be on the safe side. | 保险起见 |
[35:47] | There is no safe side. | 没有保险可言 |
[35:49] | Yeah, especially not here. | 没错 特别是在这里 |
[35:50] | Let’s go! | 快点走 |
[35:51] | You took the words right out of my mouth. | 你抢了我的台词 |
[36:15] | Okay, so what do we do with the rocks? | 好了 我们拿这些石头做什么 |
[36:16] | Put ’em in the middle of the room. | 把它们放到房间正中 |
[36:17] | He’ll go for them first. | 他会先冲着石头去 |
[36:19] | What’ll he go for second? | 然后呢 |
[36:20] | Us. | 我们 |
[36:34] | Okay, so, the rocks are in the middle, | 好的 石头放在正中 |
[36:36] | and, uh, don’t you think | 难道你不觉得 |
[36:38] | you should be stepping a little further away from them? | 你应该离石头远一点吗 |
[36:40] | I stand next to them. | 我就站在石头旁边 |
[36:43] | What, do you mean like bait? | 什么 你是说你要当诱饵吗 |
[36:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:46] | Which way will he come from? | 他会从哪边出现 |
[36:47] | No telling. | 很难说 |
[36:49] | Hope you’re right about hell freezing over. | 希望你们用的方法是可行的 |
[36:51] | Hopefully 346 degrees below zero is enough. | 但愿零下346度足够招待他 |
[37:37] | I wonder how long before he’ll… | 我很好奇他要多久才… |
[37:39] | I mean, maybe he won’t even… | 我是说 也许他不会… |
[37:45] | Is it getting hot in here? | 这里是不是变热了 |
[37:51] | What the hell? I’m sorry. | 搞什么鬼 不好意思 |
[37:54] | I-I didn’t mean to say “Hell.” I… just… | 不是故意说”鬼”这个字 只是… |
[38:16] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[38:37] | Unh! Get a grip. | 冷静 |
[38:39] | Get a grip. | 淡定 |
[38:44] | I stole your rocks, you bastard! | 我偷了你的石头 混蛋 |
[38:46] | Come get me. Come on! | 来抓我啊 来啊 |
[38:50] | You killed my wife, | 你杀了我妻子 |
[38:51] | now try me! | 现在来杀我啊 |
[38:53] | Now! Do it now! | 趁现在 快动手 |
[39:30] | Think we should read him his rights? | 要不要给他宣读一下他的权利 |
[39:34] | Yeah… | 要啊… |
[39:38] | Last rites. | 最后的一击交给你 |
[39:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:56] | I needed that. | 我需要报这一仇 |
[40:09] | – It’s like black glass. – Like obsidian. | -这像黑玻璃 -像黑曜石 |
[40:13] | So that’s where that comes from. | 这就是他的出身 |
[40:25] | Keeping Portland weird. | 波特兰果然是个奇怪的地方 |
[41:53] | I kept trying to find the perfect moment, but… | 我一直想等个完美的时刻 但… |
[41:57] | it never came. | 始终等不到 |
[42:02] | And I think the thing is, | 我认为关键在于 |
[42:03] | we have to make this our perfect moment. | 我们得自己创造完美的时刻 |
[42:10] | Juliette… | 朱丽叶 |
[42:13] | Will you be my wife? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |