时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So I guess you and your family aren’t all that close. | 看来你和家族关系不是那么好 |
[00:04] | My family would have been happier had I never been born. | 如果我从未出生 我的家族会更开心 |
[00:06] | So where is my brother expanding his influence to now? | 我弟弟现在在哪里扩张势力 |
[00:09] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[00:10] | See what you can find out. | 看看你能打探到什么 |
[00:12] | It’s been a long time since I’ve seen my brother. | 我很久没见过我哥哥了 |
[00:13] | I’m looking forward to wrapping my arms around him. | 我迫不及待想”拥抱”他了 |
[00:16] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:17] | Do you have any idea | 你明不明白 |
[00:19] | how much that child would be worth? | 这孩子将会有多大的价值 |
[00:21] | I’m not interested in money. | 我对钱毫无兴趣 |
[00:23] | I want my powers back. | 我想要回我的能力 |
[00:25] | So what happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[00:26] | Zip-lining in Kauai. | 在考艾岛玩滑索弄的 |
[00:28] | Tore my achilles. | 扭伤了脚踝 |
[00:29] | This was taken four years ago. | 这是四年前拍的 |
[00:30] | And I remembered how much I loved him, | 我记得我有多爱他 |
[00:32] | I could feel it. | 我能感觉到那种爱意 |
[00:33] | I’m here for you, just like you were there for me. | 我是来帮你的 就像你当初帮我一样 |
[00:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:39] | 俊俏的瓂得老爹 穿着黑衣戴着黑帽准备进宫 回归之时 吃饱喝足 | |
[00:54] | I have to say, | 不得不说 |
[00:56] | something about you really captured my attention tonight. | 你今晚真的很迷人 |
[01:00] | Well, I hope I’m living up to your expectations. | 希望我没有让你失望 |
[01:02] | You are. | 当然 |
[01:05] | My only regret is I didn’t get to sleep with you | 我唯一后悔的是 在你还是巫女的时候 |
[01:07] | when you still had your powers. | 没有和你同床共枕 |
[01:11] | Can’t help but wonder what that might have been like. | 禁不住想知道那种滋味如何 |
[01:14] | Well, perhaps one day you’ll find out. | 也许有一天你会知道 |
[01:18] | But until then, | 但在那之前 |
[01:20] | I still have some powers you haven’t seen. | 我依旧有一些你没见识过的能力 |
[01:33] | Not now. | 不是时候 |
[01:34] | Sorry to disturb you, sir. | 先生 抱歉打扰您 |
[01:36] | You have a telephone call from the king. | 国王打电话找您 |
[01:38] | Which one? | 哪一位 |
[01:39] | Your father, sir. | 您父亲 先生 |
[01:42] | I’m sorry, my love. I have to take this. | 抱歉 亲爱的 我必须接这个电话 |
[01:46] | You keep those powers on hold, though. | 不过 你保持住等我回来 |
[02:03] | Well, there can be no interference once it’s started. | 一旦开始 就无回寰余地了 |
[02:07] | When the time is right, | 时机一到 |
[02:09] | I will make the proposal myself. | 我会亲自提出来 |
[02:12] | Well, I hope he doesn’t, | 我希望他不会 |
[02:13] | but if the answer’s negative, | 但如果他拒绝的话 |
[02:14] | we still have options. | 我们还有别的选择 |
[02:16] | I’m just glad the families have agreed to this. | 我很高兴所有家族都赞同 |
[02:20] | Father, please. | 父亲 拜托 |
[02:23] | You slept with a hexenbiest, too. | 你也睡过巫女 |
[02:25] | Look where that got us. | 看看那给我们带来了什么后果 |
[02:39] | You all right? | 还好吧 |
[02:43] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该吧 |
[02:46] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[02:47] | Well, it was quite a night. | 非常不平常的一晚 |
[02:51] | Yeah, I’ve had a few of those. | 是啊 我之前也经历过几次 |
[02:58] | Nick, I want you to know that I’m remembering a lot. | 尼克 我想让你知道我记起了很多事 |
[03:01] | About you, and about us. | 关于你 关于我们之间 |
[03:03] | – Juliette– – Give me a second. | -朱丽叶 -让我说完 |
[03:07] | I just want to say I’m really, really sorry | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[03:09] | for the way that I treated you. | 之前这么对你 |
[03:11] | Well, I understand. | 我能理解 |
[03:13] | I know you do. | 我知道你理解 |
[03:14] | But I also know how hard it must have been | 但我也知道 在我不记得你的时候 |
[03:16] | to hear the things that I was saying to you | 我说的那些话 |
[03:18] | when I didn’t remember you. | 会让你多难受 |
[03:20] | You don’t have to apologize. | 不需要道歉 |
[03:22] | Yeah, I do. | 不 要的 |
[03:27] | Look, I don’t want to make another mistake | 我想一步一步慢慢来 |
[03:29] | by moving too fast. | 以防再出现任何闪失 |
[03:31] | I think that’s probably smart. | 我认为这很明智 |
[03:34] | But I also hope | 但我也希望 |
[03:35] | that you would want to try again. | 你愿意再试一次 |
[03:39] | Because I really feel like we have a chance, | 因为我真的觉得虽然发生了那么多事 |
[03:41] | even after everything that’s happened. | 但我们还有可能 |
[03:46] | I think so too. | 我也这么认为 |
[04:07] | That’s sort of how I remember it. | 这差不多就是我记忆中的感觉 |
[04:10] | I never forgot. | 我从没忘记过 |
[04:13] | Hey, how about we try that dinner again? | 我们再一起迟钝晚餐怎么样 |
[04:14] | Maybe tomorrow night? | 明晚如何 |
[04:16] | I’m in. | 好 |
[04:38] | That’s definitely how I remember it. | 这就是我记忆中的感觉 |
[05:09] | Think we got a domestic gone beaucoup bad. | 看来是一起恶性家庭暴力啊 |
[05:22] | Police. We’re coming in. | 警察 我们要进来了 |
[05:37] | We got a body. | 有个人 |
[05:44] | I can’t find a pulse. | 已经没有脉搏了 |
[06:29] | Wer ist da? | 是谁 |
[06:31] | Stefania. | 斯特凡尼娅 |
[06:35] | What have you found out? | 有什么发现 |
[06:38] | There’s a way for you to regain your powers | 有一个办法能使你恢复法力 |
[06:42] | in exchange for a healthy child once you give birth. | 前提是你生下一个健康的孩子 |
[06:47] | What do I have to do? | 我应该怎么做 |
[06:50] | It’s difficult and uncomfortable. | 过程艰难并且不舒服 |
[06:53] | What isn’t that’s worth having? | 所有值得拥有的东西不都是这样 |
[06:55] | There will be plenty of time for details later. | 之后会有充足的时间来详细解释 |
[06:58] | But before we can proceed, | 但我们实施之前 |
[07:00] | you will need to sign the contract. | 你需要签一下这份合同 |
[07:06] | What language is this? | 这是什么语言 |
[07:08] | Vlax Romani. | 罗姆语 |
[07:11] | I’m a lawyer. | 我只是律师 |
[07:13] | How am I supposed to understand | 要我怎么会看得懂 |
[07:14] | what I’m signing? | 我签的是什么 |
[07:16] | You’re not supposed to understand with your head. | 本就不该用头脑理解 |
[07:20] | It will all become clear once you sign. | 你签了就知道了 |
[07:24] | I’m not signing until I understand | 了解合同条款之前 |
[07:26] | the terms of the contract. | 我是不会签的 |
[07:28] | Wha–ow! What are you– | 你要干什… |
[07:30] | That stings. | 好疼 |
[07:45] | Needless to say, the contract is binding. | 无需多言 合同立即生效 |
[07:49] | You should have no more pain. | 你应该不会再疼了 |
[07:52] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们再联系吧 |
[07:54] | Be good to our child. | 对肚子里的孩子好点 |
[08:11] | So the guy Franco shot’s in the kitchen, | 弗朗科打死的男人在厨房里 |
[08:13] | and she was already dead. | 那个女人那时已经死了 |
[08:14] | Not a mark on her that I can see. | 她身上没有任何痕迹 |
[08:17] | – We know cause of death? – Not yet. | -知道死因吗 -还不知道 |
[08:20] | I think we’re going to have to wait for the autopsy on that one. | 我想要等尸检结果出来之后再说了 |
[08:22] | So we got a guy who tears apart a house, | 现在的状况是有个男的几乎把房子拆了 |
[08:24] | he breaks everything he can get his hands on, | 能够得到的东西通通被毁 |
[08:25] | attacks you when he gets in here, | 一进来就攻击你 |
[08:28] | and the woman doesn’t have a mark on her. | 然后这个女的身上没有任何伤痕 |
[08:30] | Anybody care to comment? | 有人想发表评论吗 |
[08:31] | Oh, yeah. | 有啊 |
[08:32] | We thought it was a little weird, too. | 我们也觉得有点诡异 |
[08:34] | Especially after you take a look at this guy. | 尤其是看完男人的尸体之后 |
[08:44] | Looks like we got an under the influence. | 看来这人喝多了啊 |
[08:46] | That’s our guess. | 我们也这么想 |
[08:47] | Hell if we know where that green crap came from. | 鬼知道那些绿色的恶心东西哪儿来的 |
[08:50] | But at least we know what killed him. | 但至少知道死因了 |
[08:51] | Let’s just get his prints | 收集一下指纹 |
[08:52] | and figure out who we’re dealing with. | 确定死者身份 |
[09:32] | We got a hit on the woman. | 查到那个女人了 |
[09:35] | Lillly O’hara. | 是莉莉·奥哈拉 |
[09:36] | Long history of solicitation and drugs. | 有很长的卖淫和吸毒史 |
[09:39] | Last known residence here in Portland. | 最后已知居住地是在波特兰 |
[09:41] | Last arrest, seven weeks ago, | 七个星期之前被逮过 |
[09:43] | charges were dropped. | 指控后来被撤消了 |
[09:44] | Any connection to the house she was in? | 和发现她的那座房子有什么关系吗 |
[09:46] | Not that I can see here. | 我没发现 |
[09:48] | What about the guy? | 那个男人呢 |
[09:49] | Eh, not much. | 也没太多信息 |
[09:50] | Name’s Richard Mulpus. Minor arrest record. | 叫理查德·玛尔珀斯 犯过小事 |
[09:53] | Last conviction, four years ago, for check kiting. | 最近的犯罪记录是四年前因为开空头支票 |
[09:55] | Served six months. | 被关了半年 |
[09:57] | Nothing much since. | 之后就没什么了 |
[09:58] | Address, Crescent Hotel. | 居住地址是新月旅馆 |
[09:59] | Any connection with O’Hara? | 和奥哈拉有什么联系吗 |
[10:01] | Not unless he hired her for the night. | 没有 除非那天晚上他包了她 |
[10:02] | We won’t know that until the lab sees her. | 尸检之前我们无法确定 |
[10:04] | Yeah, but why take her to a house | 是啊 但是为什么把她带去一间房子 |
[10:06] | and then break in and trash the place? | 破门而入还砸烂了所有东西呢 |
[10:09] | Any violent history from Mulpus? | 玛尔珀斯有暴力史吗 |
[10:11] | Yeah, none here. | 没有 |
[10:15] | Um, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[10:16] | Something screwy here. | 事情好怪 |
[10:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:19] | Just found a death certificate for Richard Mulpus. | 找到了理查德·玛尔珀斯的死亡证明 |
[10:22] | Filed already? | 已经存档了吗 |
[10:23] | We haven’t even talked to the M.E. | 我们都还没去找法医呢 |
[10:25] | No, this one’s dated three days ago. | 不 这是三天前发布的 |
[10:27] | What? | 什么 |
[10:28] | It’s got to be a different guy. | 肯定是别人 |
[10:30] | The fingerprints from both guys match Mulpus. | 这两个人的指纹都与玛尔珀斯相符 |
[10:34] | What, so Mulpus died twice? | 难道玛尔珀斯死了两次吗 |
[10:35] | Yeah, according to this. | 根据这记录 就是这样 |
[10:37] | Neat trick. | 好手段 |
[10:38] | It’s gotta be a clerical error. | 肯定是登记错了 |
[10:40] | Let’s take a look. | 咱们去看看 |
[11:02] | Frau Pech. | 佩赫女士 |
[11:04] | Think twice before you betray me, | 背叛我之前要三思 |
[11:06] | Fraulein Shade. | 莎德小姐 |
[11:07] | Once a hexenbiest’s powers | 一旦巫女的能力 |
[11:09] | have been taken by a Grimm, | 被格林拿走了 |
[11:11] | they are not so easily restored. | 就不是那么容易拿回来的 |
[11:13] | You would do better to concentrate | 你应该在怎么照顾你自己上 |
[11:15] | on taking care of yourself. | 多花点心思 |
[11:21] | If it becomes known | 如果有人知道了 |
[11:23] | that you are carrying royal blood, | 你现在怀着皇室血脉 |
[11:25] | you may be worth more dead than alive. | 你死了可能比活着更值钱 |
[11:29] | And do not make the mistake | 别异想天开地觉得 |
[11:30] | of thinking you can trust Stefania. | 你可以相信斯特凡尼娅 |
[11:34] | You need someone like me, | 你需要的是我这样的人 |
[11:37] | who understands someone like you. | 更加了解你情况的人 |
[12:05] | Yeah, it’s gotta be a clerical error. | 是的 一定是登记错了 |
[12:08] | I mean, it happens. | 这种事时有发生 |
[12:09] | Somebody was probably trying to do | 可能工作人员 |
[12:10] | too many things at once. | 手头事情太多 |
[12:11] | Well, according to the certificate, | 根据证明 |
[12:13] | he was pronounced dead at St. Joseph’s Hospital | 他是在圣约瑟夫医院由费尔德曼医生 |
[12:15] | by a Dr. Feldman at 2:45 in the afternoon | 宣告死亡的 时间为三天前 |
[12:18] | three days ago. | 下午2:45 |
[12:19] | Well, I guarantee you, he’s dead now. | 我可以向你保证 他现在是真的死了 |
[12:23] | Okay. What about the green stuff | 那从他鼻子里出来的绿色东西 |
[12:24] | that was coming out of his nose? | 又是怎么一回事 |
[12:26] | Not your typical mucus. | 不是常见的粘液 |
[12:27] | Color and consistency abnormal. | 颜色和稠度都很异常 |
[12:30] | We gathered that. | 猜到了 |
[12:31] | Yeah, well, we’re running tox tests now | 我们正在对他做毒性检测 |
[12:32] | to see what he was on. | 看他嗑了哪种药 |
[12:34] | We’ve ruled out the usual suspects– | 我们已经排除了常见的几种 |
[12:36] | coke, meth, heroin, alcohol. | 可卡因 冰毒 海洛因 酒精 |
[12:39] | My guess is, guys, | 我的猜测是 |
[12:41] | you’re working on a mistaken identity. | 你们搞错他的身份了 |
[12:44] | Well, there’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能弄清楚了 |
[12:55] | Juliette, what are you doing here? | 朱丽叶 你怎么来了 |
[12:56] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吧 |
[12:58] | I have another favor to ask of you. | 我想请你再帮我一个忙 |
[13:00] | Sure. Okay. | 当然 没问题 |
[13:03] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[13:06] | So, um, | 是这样的 |
[13:08] | remember the night that Nick brought me over here– | 还记得尼克带我来这里的那天晚上 |
[13:11] | the night I went into a coma. | 就我昏迷的那晚上 |
[13:12] | You remember that pretty well, right? | 你记得很清楚 对吧 |
[13:14] | Yeah. Pretty–pretty well. | 对 非常 非常清楚 |
[13:17] | He brought me over here so you could show me something. | 他带我过来让你向我展示些东西 |
[13:21] | What was it? | 那是什么 |
[13:25] | What did Nick want me to show you? | 尼克想让我向你展示的东西吗 |
[13:28] | That’s what I mean. | 没错 |
[13:29] | ‘Cause I can pretty much remember everything else, | 因为我基本上记起了所有事情 |
[13:31] | and I remember I passed out here | 我记得在你给我展示之前 |
[13:33] | before you could show me. | 我就昏过去了 |
[13:34] | So I want you to show me now, | 所以我想你现在展示给我看 |
[13:36] | and I’m not going to leave till you do. | 在你做之前我是不会离开的 |
[13:38] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[13:40] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[13:41] | Sorry. Is someone here? | 抱歉 还有别人在这里 |
[13:43] | I got bad news. Your fridge fan’s dead. | 坏消息 你的冰箱风扇坏了 |
[13:45] | Gonna need a new, uh– | 需要换个新 |
[13:48] | Juliette. What a surprise. | 朱丽叶 真惊喜 |
[13:51] | How’s your– | 你的 |
[13:53] | refrigerator? | 冰箱怎样了 |
[13:55] | It’s fine. | 它很好 |
[13:56] | Oh, what–what are you doing here? | 你过来有什么事吗 |
[13:58] | She came for, uh– | 她来这是为了 |
[13:59] | A clock, a watch? What? | 修钟 手表 还是什么 |
[14:03] | What? | 到底是什么 |
[14:04] | A woge. | 转化 |
[14:05] | A– a– | 转…转… |
[14:07] | A what? | 你说什么 |
[14:09] | You– you’re not serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[14:11] | Yeah, I am. | 我是认真的 |
[14:13] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[14:15] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天啊 天啊 |
[14:18] | Do you– do you know what you’re saying? | 你 你知道你在说什么吗 |
[14:21] | I mean, she’s with, you know, | 我意思是她跟…你懂的 |
[14:23] | And he’s–he’s been very clear about… | 而且他 他的态度一直都很明确 |
[14:25] | you know and we just can’t–you know. | 我们不能 你懂的 |
[14:28] | I don’t think we have a choice anymore. | 我觉得我们没得选了 |
[14:30] | I mean, she knows just about everything | 她基本上什么都知道了 |
[14:32] | except that. | 除了那个 |
[14:33] | She does? You do? | 真的吗 你知道吗 |
[14:35] | When did this happen? | 这什么时候的事 |
[14:36] | My memory has come back, Bud. | 我的记忆恢复了 巴德 |
[14:38] | And don’t forget, you told me Nick was a Grimm. | 别忘了 你跟我说过尼克是个格林 |
[14:40] | You remember that? | 你竟然还记得 |
[14:42] | I-I-I never meant to say that. | 我 我不是那个意思 |
[14:44] | That was a mistake. | 那是个误会 |
[14:45] | I took it back. Remember that? | 我收回那句话了 还记得吧 |
[14:48] | What’s a woge? | 转化到底是什么 |
[14:49] | Uh, it’s–it’s nothing, really, trust me. | 什 什么也不是 真的 相信我 |
[14:52] | It’s just an expression for, uh, uh, nothing. | 它表示…什么也不表示 |
[14:55] | It’s not an expression for nothing, Juliette. | 不是”什么也不表示” 朱丽叶 |
[14:58] | -It’s a– – no, no, no, no. You can’t, please. | – 它是 – 不不不不 不能说 拜托 |
[15:00] | You don’t know what effect it will have. | 你不知道这将会引发什么后果 |
[15:02] | You could damage her for life. | 这可能会毁了她 |
[15:03] | – Bud. – Uh, help–yes, what? Uh, hello. | -巴德 -帮 我在 怎么了 你好 |
[15:06] | Whatever you’re scared of, | 无论你正在害怕什么 |
[15:08] | I’m not. | 我不怕 |
[15:09] | Nope. That’s ’cause you don’t know | 那是因为你不懂 |
[15:11] | You know what? Maybe it’s time she did. | 你知道吗 或许该她知道真相了 |
[15:14] | Bud, no more arguments. | 巴德 别争了 |
[15:16] | I’m doing this. | 我已经决定了 |
[15:17] | Okay, but please, do it in a place | 好吧 但请你至少在一个 |
[15:19] | where she can get proper medical treatment. | 她能接受适当医学治疗的地方做 |
[15:22] | What? | 什么 |
[15:22] | Which, hopefully, you won’t need. | 希望你不会需要 |
[15:25] | Uh, look, all I’m saying is that you should do this | 我意思是你应该去香料铺 |
[15:28] | in the spice shop with Rosalee. | 在罗莎莉的陪同下做这个 |
[15:31] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:32] | And you’re coming with us. | 你也要跟我们一起去 |
[15:34] | – Uh, I am? – Yep. | -我也要吗 -对 |
[15:35] | Uh, well, I-I-I guess I am. | 好吧 看来我得去了 |
[15:38] | – Grab your coat. – Uh, okay. | -带上你的外套 -好的 |
[15:40] | Uh– oh, god, god, god. | 天啊 天啊 |
[15:48] | I pronounced him dead. | 我宣告了他的死亡 |
[15:51] | According to the certificate, anyway. | 至少死亡证明上是这样写的 |
[15:52] | Cause of death was listed as unknown. | 死因写着不明 |
[15:55] | By the time I saw him, he was already passed. | 等我看到他的时候 他已经去世了 |
[15:57] | Now, to be honest, | 说实话 |
[15:57] | I couldn’t really tell you if that’s him or not. | 我也不确定是不是他 |
[15:59] | The amount of people I see in the E.R. | 我每天在急诊室里 |
[16:01] | on a daily basis, | 处理那么多病人 |
[16:02] | I don’t really remember faces. | 我记不住他们的脸 |
[16:03] | Well, what did you do with the body? | 尸体怎么处理了 |
[16:05] | We send it to the morgue and notify next of kin. | 送到停尸房里并通知近亲 |
[16:08] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[16:09] | According to our records, still in the morgue. | 根据记录 还在停尸房里 |
[16:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:16] | So if we’ve got a positive I.D. | 如果身份被证实 |
[16:17] | that our dead guy, shot to death, | 那个被击毙了的家伙就是 |
[16:20] | who lived in the hotel | 住在旅馆里 |
[16:22] | who was taken by the paramedics here three days ago– | 三天前被医护人员带到这里的人 |
[16:26] | who the hell’s in the morgue? | 那停尸房里的又是谁 |
[16:27] | Evil twin. | 他邪恶的双胞胎 |
[16:39] | What’d you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[16:40] | A guy in a top hat. | 一个戴礼帽的家伙 |
[16:42] | What guy in a top hat? | 哪个戴礼帽的家伙 |
[16:44] | I could’ve sworn I saw the same guy | 我发誓今早也看到他 |
[16:45] | standing outside the crime scene this morning. | 站在案发现场外 |
[16:48] | Same guy or same hat? | 是同一个人还是同一顶帽子 |
[16:51] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[17:01] | Hey. Monroe, Bud. | 门罗 巴德 |
[17:04] | And Juliette. | 还有朱丽叶 |
[17:06] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[17:07] | Uh, not exactly. | 不完全 |
[17:09] | And by that, you mean… | 你的意思是… |
[17:11] | Remember the night that Nick brought Juliette | 记得那晚尼克把朱丽叶 |
[17:12] | over to my house to– | 带到我家来 |
[17:14] | The night that Monroe was supposed | 那晚门罗应该 |
[17:15] | to show me something | 给我看一样东西 |
[17:16] | that was going to make me believe | 让我相信尼克 |
[17:17] | everything Nick had told me. | 告诉我的一切 |
[17:19] | You know where this is going, Rosalee? | 明白发生啥了吧 罗莎莉 |
[17:21] | – I have a feeling. – Good. | -大概知道了 -很好 |
[17:22] | ‘Cause maybe you could talk them out of it. | 因为或许你可以劝劝他俩 |
[17:26] | Rosalee, don’t you think it’s too late for that? | 罗莎莉 你不觉得已经太晚了 |
[17:29] | I don’t. | 我不认为 |
[17:30] | I mean, after all she’s been through and seen, | 她经历和目睹了这么多事 |
[17:33] | I just– | 我只… |
[17:35] | I don’t want to lie to her. | 我不想再骗她了 |
[17:38] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你说的没错 |
[17:40] | I don’t either. | 我也不想 |
[17:41] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:43] | Oh, my god. This is really going to happen. | 天啊 真要这么做了 |
[17:45] | Uh, she should be sitting, | 她应该坐下 |
[17:48] | maybe with a blanket. | 或许再盖个毯子 |
[17:50] | I just want you to show me | 我只是想让你给我看 |
[17:52] | what you were supposed to show me. | 你那会要给我看的东西 |
[17:58] | Now. Please. | 现在 拜托 |
[18:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:16] | Here goes. | 开始了 |
[18:22] | No, no, no. Mm…No. | 不 不 等会 |
[18:26] | You–you should not go first. | 你不应该第一个来 |
[18:30] | I think it should be me. | 我觉得应该我先来 |
[18:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:33] | But not without a little prep. | 但是先要准备一下 |
[18:37] | Prep? | 准备 |
[18:40] | So…Have you ever heard of a fuchsbau? | 听说过狐妖吗 |
[18:45] | Row “G”, Number Three. | G排第三个 |
[18:49] | Should be right about– | 应该就在这… |
[18:53] | Wait a minute. | 等会儿 |
[18:55] | This is Winston. | 这是温斯顿 |
[18:56] | This is Talamantes. | 这是塔拉曼特斯 |
[18:59] | This should be Mulpus. | 这应该就是玛尔珀斯 |
[19:01] | Now where the heck did he go? | 他到底哪儿去了 |
[19:03] | Well, could he have been moved? | 可能被移走了吗 |
[19:05] | They don’t move till I get paperwork on them, | 在我收到他们的文件之前 他们是不会被移动的 |
[19:07] | and I don’t have any paperwork on him. | 而我没收到他的文件 |
[19:09] | So what happened, | 那发生了什么 |
[19:10] | he just got up and walked out? | 他自己起来走出去了吗 |
[19:12] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[19:17] | Okay, at 2:32 p.m. | 好了 下午2:32 |
[19:21] | Case number 221-222, postmortem exam, | 221-222号案件 尸检 |
[19:25] | full autopsy on the body of a well-developed, | 对身体发育良好 |
[19:29] | well-hydrated caucasian female. | 水分充足的白人女性进行全面解剖 |
[19:31] | Identified as Lillian O’Hara, | 死者被认定为莉莲·奥哈拉 |
[19:34] | measuring 68 inches in length. | 身高一米七二 |
[19:38] | Making first incision at the– | 第一切口在… |
[19:48] | I just what you to know that | 你要知道 |
[19:49] | whatever you see… I’m still me. | 不管你看到了什么 我还是我 |
[19:52] | It’s still her. | 还是她 |
[19:53] | You know about the wesen. | 你知道格林生物吧 |
[19:54] | Monroe’s told you about the woge, | 门罗跟你说过转化吧 |
[19:55] | and that’s what I’m going to do now. | 我现在做的就是那个 |
[19:57] | Remember, it’s still Rosalee. | 记住 她还是罗莎莉 |
[19:58] | Bud. | 巴德 |
[19:59] | Juliette, bottom line, | 朱丽叶 总之 |
[20:01] | this is what Nick felt | 这是尼克觉得能 |
[20:02] | was his last hope to convince you. | 说服你的最后希望 |
[20:05] | Just do it. | 开始吧 |
[20:07] | All right. Okay. | 好的 来吧 |
[20:12] | This is a fuchsbau. | 这就是狐妖 |
[20:26] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[20:29] | Juliette! | 朱丽叶 |
[20:29] | I knew this was going to happen–I knew it. | 我就知道事情会这样 早就说过了 |
[20:31] | Should I go after her? | 我应该去追她吗 |
[20:32] | Maybe we should just call Nick. | 也许我们应该打电话给尼克 |
[20:33] | We gotta do something. | 我们总得做点事情 |
[20:34] | We just can’t let her walk out. | 我们不能就这么让她走了啊 |
[20:35] | We gotta do something. | 要做点事情补救 |
[20:36] | Oh, boy. | 要命 |
[20:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:49] | I’m not sure what I just saw, | 我不确定我刚刚看到了什么 |
[20:50] | but that’s what Nick wanted me to see. | 但这是尼克想让我看的 |
[20:53] | You’re a fuchsbau, | 你是狐妖 |
[20:54] | and that means you’re a wesen. | 也就是说你是格林生物 |
[20:56] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[20:57] | And what you just did right there is called a woge. | 你刚刚所做的就是转化 |
[21:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:02] | Uh, so we’re done. | 那事情了结了 |
[21:03] | And you’re a fuchsbau, too? | 那你也是狐妖吗 |
[21:05] | Uh, not exactly. | 不能这么说 |
[21:09] | You’re something else? | 那你就是另一种了 |
[21:11] | Uh, you could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[21:14] | What are you? | 你是什么生物 |
[21:22] | I’m a blutbad. | 我是狼人 |
[21:23] | That’s German. | 那是德语 |
[21:25] | What does it mean? | 是什么意思 |
[21:27] | It means what I am. | 意思就是我的真身 |
[21:30] | I want to see. | 我要看 |
[21:31] | Will you show me? | 可以转化给我看吗 |
[21:35] | – I-I’m thinking– – Bud. | -我觉得 -巴德 |
[21:38] | Bud should probably go first. | 应该先让巴德来 |
[21:40] | What–what–what–what– me? | 什-什-什么 我吗 |
[21:41] | Uh, hey, I-I didn’t know I was going to have to woge. | 我不知道原来我也要转化 |
[21:44] | I’m not prepared to woge. | 我还没做好准备 |
[21:45] | I just can’t woge at the drop of a hat. | 我可没有让我转化就立马转化的能力 |
[21:47] | A man has to be in a certain state of– | 我必须经过充分准备的 |
[21:50] | mind before he can do such a thing. | 思想准备才能转化 |
[21:57] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[21:58] | Oh, my god. Did I full woge? | 我的妈呀 我完全转化了吗 |
[22:00] | This is embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[22:03] | This has never happened before. | 以前从没这样过 |
[22:08] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:12] | What are you? | 你是什么生物 |
[22:13] | Me? | 我吗 |
[22:14] | I’m a– I’m a– uh, uh, brain freeze. | 我 我 脑子一时短路了 |
[22:18] | Eisbiber. | 水獭怪 |
[22:19] | That’s me. | 对 没错 |
[22:20] | It wasn’t– it wasn’t that bad, right? | 也没有很糟糕 是吗 |
[22:27] | Why did you want them to go first? | 为什么你要让他们先来 |
[22:29] | Because I take a little getting used to. | 因为我需要时间去适应 |
[22:33] | But please… Just trust me. | 但请相信我 |
[22:39] | I do. | 我相信你 |
[22:41] | Okay. | 来了 |
[22:53] | Juliette, it’s just me. | 朱丽叶 还是我 |
[22:58] | See? | 看到了没 |
[22:59] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[23:02] | Okay. All right. | 好了 就这样 |
[23:04] | So you’re an eisbiber, a fuchsbau, and a– | 你们是水獭怪 狐妖和 |
[23:08] | Blutbad. | 狼人 |
[23:11] | And what about Nick? Is he wesen? | 那尼克呢 他也是格林生物吗 |
[23:13] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[23:15] | He’s like you. | 他和你一样 |
[23:16] | Except, of course, he’s a Grimm. | 不过他是格林 |
[23:18] | And that means he knows what you are. | 就是说他能知道你们是什么生物 |
[23:20] | – Yeah. – Right. | -对 -没错 |
[23:21] | He does. | 他有这能力 |
[23:22] | Like we know he’s a Grimm, | 就像我们知道他是格林 |
[23:23] | and you’re not. | 你不是一样 |
[23:31] | Anybody got a drink? | 你们有喝的吗 |
[23:33] | That is an excellent idea. | 这个主意好 |
[23:33] | – Oh, my god, yes. – Yes, excellent idea. | -肯定有了 -有 好主意 |
[23:44] | Adalind? | 爱达玲 |
[23:45] | Frau Pech knows you were here. | 佩赫女士知道你来过这里 |
[23:48] | – You saw her? – Yes, and she threatened me. | -你看到她了 -对 她还威胁我 |
[23:51] | I don’t like being threatened. | 我不喜欢被人威胁 |
[23:53] | – Are you alone? – Yes, in my hotel room. | -你一个人吗 -对 在酒店房间 |
[23:57] | What, exactly, did she say? | 她到底说了什么 |
[23:59] | She said I might be worth more dead than alive. | 她说或许我死了比活着更值钱 |
[24:03] | To the wrong buyer, yes. | 找错买家的话是这样没错 |
[24:05] | But we want you and your baby alive. | 但我们希望你和孩子都活着 |
[24:08] | She also said not to trust you. | 她还说不要相信你 |
[24:13] | That’s good advice, | 这个建议不错 |
[24:14] | but trusting a hexenbiest is far worse. | 但相信巫女更糟糕 |
[24:18] | Hexenbiests are dangerous, unpredictable, and vindictive, | 巫女危险 难捉摸 报复心强 |
[24:23] | as you well know. | 这你很清楚 |
[24:25] | What are you going to do about it? | 那你要怎么做 |
[24:27] | I’m going to talk to her. | 我会和她谈谈 |
[24:29] | I’ve known her for many years. | 我认识她很多年了 |
[24:31] | I’m sure we’ll be able to work something out. | 我相信我们会解决的 |
[24:34] | You get a good night’s sleep now | 你现在就好好睡一觉 |
[24:36] | and don’t worry about her. | 不用担心她 |
[24:55] | Hey, there you are. | 你们来了 |
[24:56] | I’ve been looking for you guys. | 我一直在找你们 |
[24:59] | Did you get the M.E. call? | 你们接到法医的电话了吗 |
[25:01] | No. What? | 没有 怎么了 |
[25:02] | Well, it seems that the dead woman | 看来 我们今早 |
[25:03] | we found in the rental house this morning | 在出租屋发现的女尸 |
[25:05] | is not so dead. | 还没死透 |
[25:08] | How not so dead? | 怎么个没死透法 |
[25:09] | Not so dead in the sense | 没死透就是 |
[25:10] | that when the M.E. started the autopsy, | 在法医准备验尸的时候 |
[25:12] | she woke up. | 她醒过来了 |
[25:15] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[25:17] | The M.E.? | 法医吗 |
[25:18] | No, the dead woman who isn’t dead. | 不 是那个没死透的女尸 |
[25:20] | Oh, she’s in the I.C.U. at St. Joe’s. | 她在圣约瑟夫医院的重症监护室 |
[25:22] | I was thinking maybe we should go over there and– | 我在想要不我们去那 |
[25:26] | Okay, not needed. | 好吧 没我啥事 |
[25:45] | Why are we here? | 找我做什么 |
[25:46] | It has been a long time. | 好久不见了 |
[25:50] | Not long enough. | 还不够久 |
[25:51] | It will be worth your while | 等你听到了我说的话 |
[25:53] | when you hear what I have to say. | 就会觉得这趟来得值 |
[25:55] | I want you to get me | 我要你帮我安排 |
[25:56] | a private audience with Prince Eric. | 让艾瑞克王子私下见我一面 |
[25:59] | I don’t see that happening. | 这可不行 |
[26:02] | I think he would be interested to know | 我想他会对一个外族人 |
[26:05] | that someone outside the family is carrying royal blood. | 身怀皇室血脉一事感兴趣 |
[26:10] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[26:12] | What do you suppose a royal offspring would be worth | 你觉得一个七个月后即将降生的 |
[26:15] | to the family in, say, about seven months’ time? | 皇族后裔对皇室有多重要呢 |
[26:20] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[26:21] | I suggest you find out, | 我建议你做做功课 |
[26:22] | because royal blood on the open market | 因为皇室血脉在市面上 |
[26:24] | is worth quite a price. | 可值不少钱 |
[26:28] | I personally would not want to see that happen. | 我个人是不希望这样的事发生 |
[26:31] | You know the kind of havoc it would unleash | 你也知道如果孩子落到歹人手里 |
[26:35] | in the wrong hands. | 会掀起多大的风雨 |
[26:56] | Welcome back, ma chere. | 欢迎回来 亲爱的 |
[27:07] | She’s supposed to be here. | 她应该在这里的 |
[27:09] | She was admitted an hour and a half ago, | 她大概是一个半小时前进来的 |
[27:11] | right to the I.C.U. | 直接进的重症监护室 |
[27:13] | She wasn’t ambulatory. | 她还无法下床走动 |
[27:14] | She hasn’t been discharged. I don’t know where she is. | 也还没被批准出院 我不知道她去哪了 |
[27:18] | Is it possible that somebody picked her up? | 有没有可能是被人接走了 |
[27:19] | No. I was just in here 15 minutes ago. | 不会的 我一刻钟前来过一趟 |
[27:21] | She’s not supposed to be moved. | 她的情况不宜移动 |
[27:23] | This is the I.C.U. | 这里是重症监护室 |
[27:24] | Let’s look at the surveillance. | 去查监控录像 |
[27:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:41] | That’s her, | 就是她 |
[28:42] | our dead victim. | 我们死去的被害人 |
[28:44] | – And that’s him. – Same guy as before? | -是他 -又是之前那个人 |
[28:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:47] | We’re going to need a copy of all your surveillance footage. | 我们要所有监控录像的备份 |
[28:54] | Yeah, Burkhardt. | 是 伯克哈德 |
[28:55] | Preliminary tox report on Richard Mulpus just came in. | 理查德·玛尔珀斯的初步毒性检验报告出来了 |
[28:58] | You interested? | 有兴趣吗 |
[29:00] | Well, should I be? | 有特别之处吗 |
[29:01] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:05] | Tox report. | 毒性检验报告 |
[29:06] | Lab found a complex interaction of various drugs, | 在他体内发现了由多种药物产生的混合作用 |
[29:09] | including tetrodotoxin, scopolamine, | 有河豚毒素 莨菪碱[镇定剂] |
[29:11] | and a powerful hallucinogen called Datura, | 以及一种叫曼陀罗的强效致幻剂 |
[29:14] | which, according to this, | 这种致幻剂 |
[29:15] | can cause a Lazarus syndrome | 能引起一种拉萨路综合症 |
[29:17] | where the victim appears dead, | 使被害人呈现假死状态 |
[29:18] | only to awaken some time later. | 过一段时间才会醒来 |
[29:21] | That would explain him being declared dead the first time, | 这就解释了为何他前两天被宣布死亡 |
[29:23] | same as her. | 她也一样 |
[29:24] | It says, when ingested in large doses, | 这里还说 如果大剂量服用 |
[29:26] | the victim can exhibit erratic and explosive behavior. | 被害人会出现偏执有威胁性的行为 |
[29:29] | All right, put an A.P.B. out on Lilly O’hara. | 全境通缉莉莉·奥哈拉 |
[29:32] | Isn’t she in the hospital? | 她不是在医院吗 |
[29:34] | Not anymore. | 已经不在了 |
[29:36] | This is getting too weird, | 真是太诡异了 |
[29:37] | even for Portland. | 就算在波特兰也够怪的 |
[29:42] | We gotta find the guy with the top hat. | 我们得找到那个帽子男 |
[29:55] | Got your call. | 接到你的电话了 |
[29:57] | Sorry, it’s been a little crazy out there today, | 抱歉 那边今天有点乱 |
[29:58] | but I got here as soon as I could. | 但我已经尽快赶过来了 |
[30:00] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[30:02] | She just… died. | 她就这么…抛锚了 |
[30:06] | I can’t seem to bring her back to life. | 我怎么都发动不起来 |
[30:09] | Nice hat, bro. | 帽子不错 兄弟 |
[30:11] | So are you sure you didn’t run out of gas? | 你确定不是因为没汽油了吗 |
[30:12] | No, she has a full tank. | 不 油箱满着呢 |
[30:14] | I bet it is something simple. | 我觉得肯定是小问题 |
[30:16] | All right. Keys in it? | 好吧 车钥匙在里面吗 |
[30:18] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[30:25] | Mon dieu, how did you do that? | 老天 你怎么做到的 |
[30:28] | Well, I just turned the key, pal. | 就转动了一下车钥匙而已 伙计 |
[30:30] | Well, let’s go for a ride. | 让我们去兜一圈吧 |
[30:36] | What the hell? | 这是什么 |
[30:41] | I had followed the Vodou priest | 我尾随着一个伏都教祭司 |
[30:43] | to Bois Caiman, Alligator Woods, | 到了鳄鱼林[前者为海地克里奥尔语] |
[30:47] | Near Cap-Francais. | 就在海地角附近 |
[30:49] | Hired by the crown, | 皇室雇我 |
[30:51] | I was to determine if the priest was wesen. | 调查那个祭司是否为格林生物 |
[30:54] | The priest’s name, Dutty Boukman, | 那个祭司的名字是杜提·伯克曼 |
[30:58] | translated as ‘the book man’, | 翻译过来就是”有学问的人” |
[30:59] | given to him because he had taught slaves to read. | 他因教会奴隶认字而得此名 |
[31:03] | As Boukman presided over the Vodou ceremony, | 在伯克曼主持伏都教仪式时 |
[31:07] | one of the slave women started dancing, a knife in her hand. | 一个奴隶女子手持匕首翩翩起舞 |
[31:12] | I found her movements exotic and alluring, | 我发现她充满了异域风情 分外迷人 |
[31:15] | until she slit the throat of a black pig | 直到她割开了一只黑毛猪的咽喉 |
[31:18] | and gave the blood to those around her, | 并将其鲜血分发给四周的人 |
[31:21] | who all swore to rise and to fight and to kill. | 所有人都起誓要奋起反抗 手刃敌人 |
[31:26] | Do you have an extra ketchup? | 你还有番茄酱吗 |
[31:28] | Here’s the last one. | 这是最后一包了 |
[31:30] | We should just keep a bottle in here. | 我们应该在这里放一瓶 |
[31:32] | Then I’d need a refrigerator. | 那我就得在这放台冰箱了 |
[31:33] | – Where am I going to put that? – Yeah. | -哪有地方放啊 -也是 |
[31:36] | He was referred to as the Baron, | 他被人们称作男爵 |
[31:38] | with several names attached to him. | 同时还使用着好几个化名 |
[31:40] | Samedi, Cimetiere, La Croix, and Kriminel. | 萨姆堤 墓地主人 十字架 还有夺命者. |
[31:45] | He is the head of the Guede family of LOA, | 他是洛阿神瓂得家族的头领 |
[31:47] | one of the Vodou deities, | 也是伏都教的其中一个神灵 |
[31:48] | who accepts those who have died into the realm of the dead. | 他收留死者 将他们带入冥国 |
[31:52] | Later, I was to witness him | 不久 我就亲眼见他 |
[31:53] | wake a man who appeared to be lifeless | 唤醒了一个毫无生命迹象的人 |
[31:55] | and who was about to be buried. | 那人本已即将入土 |
[31:57] | When I finally found the courage to confront him, | 当我终于鼓足勇气对抗他时 |
[31:59] | I found that I was dealing with a cracher-mortel, | 我发现自己面对的是一个唾液怪 |
[32:03] | whose spit can induce a deathlike trance. | 他的唾液能造成状如死亡的昏迷 |
[32:14] | But I was forced to retreat, | 但我被迫撤退 |
[32:16] | unable to dispatch the Baron. | 因为无法除掉这个男爵 |
[32:18] | So the cracher-mortel makes zombies? | 这个唾液怪可以制造僵尸 |
[32:21] | Seems like it. | 看上去是这样 |
[32:25] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[32:26] | – Busy? – Trailer. | -在忙吗 -在拖车里 |
[32:28] | Isn’t that apropos? | 真是好时候 |
[32:30] | Hey, uh, do you have time to stop by the spice shop? | 你有空来香料铺一趟吗 |
[32:33] | We have something sort of important to go over with you. | 我们有重要的事要和你商量 |
[32:35] | – I’m with Hank. – All the better. | -我正和汉克在一起 -一起来更好 |
[32:38] | All right, we’ll be there as soon as we’re done here. | 好吧 我们忙完了马上过去 |
[32:40] | Okay. We’ll see you then. | 好的 到时候见 |
[33:37] | Bonjour, mon frere. | 你好啊 哥哥 |
[33:39] | – Eric. – How nice to hear your voice. | -埃里克 -听到你的声音真好 |
[33:42] | And yours. | 同感 |
[33:43] | I was hoping we could carve out | 我想趁我在这里时 |
[33:45] | a little family time while I’m here. | 我们是不是抽找个时间聚一下 |
[33:48] | Here? | 这里 |
[33:49] | Yes, I just arrived in your wild west. | 是的 我刚到你这大西部 |
[33:54] | And what brings you all this way? | 是什么风把你吹来的 |
[33:56] | You do, my dear brother. You do. | 正是你 亲爱的哥哥 |
[33:59] | I have some important family business to discuss. | 我有重要的家族事务要和你讨论 |
[34:02] | It’s time we bury old hatchets | 是时候放下过去 |
[34:05] | and come to an understanding of the future. | 为将来达成共识了 |
[34:07] | That sounds like a good idea. | 听上去不错 |
[34:10] | Would you like me to make a reservation anywhere? | 要我订个位置吗 |
[34:12] | Oh, how about I, uh, call you tomorrow, | 不如我明天再给你打电话 |
[34:15] | and we finalize all that? | 然后我们把这些事都了了 |
[34:17] | I look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[34:19] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[35:38] | Rest. Rest, my children. | 放松 放松 孩子们 |
[35:42] | For soon, our Mardi Gras will commence. | 不久我们的狂欢节就可以开始了 |
[35:48] | Your time is coming. | 你们的时代就要到了 |
[36:36] | We think we’re dealing with a cracher-mortel | 我们要对付的是唾液怪 |
[36:39] | who has the ability to induce a Vodou-like trance. | 他能够制造一种像中了蛊毒一样的昏迷 |
[36:43] | More of your books? | 又是你的书上说的 |
[36:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:46] | You’re getting pretty comfortable with all this. | 你对这一切都很适应嘛 |
[36:48] | Yeah. I wouldn’t call it comfortable. | 我可不会这么说 |
[36:50] | We’re trying to get an I.D. on him, | 我们试着调查他的身份 |
[36:52] | but so far, no go. | 但目前为止毫无进展 |
[36:53] | Now why would he pick up two apparent strangers, | 那他为什么会选择两个完全陌生的人 |
[36:56] | drug them, and then put them in an unoccupied house? | 让他们中毒 然后关到一个空房子里 |
[37:00] | There’s something we’re not seeing. | 肯定还有些东西我们没有发现 |
[37:02] | If the same thing happens to her | 如果她和玛尔珀斯 |
[37:04] | that happened to Mulpus, | 遇到了一样的状况 |
[37:05] | is she going to start losing it? | 她也会失控吗 |
[37:06] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[37:08] | That’s when we’ll find her. | 找到她就知道了 |
[37:09] | All right. Keep me posted. | 好的 有情况随时通知我 |
[37:11] | All right. | 没问题 |
[37:59] | What do you mean, she knows? | 她知道了是什么意思 |
[38:01] | It–it wasn’t my idea. | 不是我的主意 |
[38:02] | We did what you wanted me to do | 我们做了你把朱丽叶 |
[38:05] | when you brought Juliette over to my house that night. | 带到我家那晚想让我做的事 |
[38:09] | So you all– | 你们都… |
[38:10] | Woged. Yes, we did. | 转化 我们都转化了 |
[38:12] | I went first. | 我先转化的 |
[38:13] | And then I guess it was me, but not on purpose. | 然后好像是我 但我不是故意的 |
[38:16] | And then I did. | 最后是我 |
[38:18] | Well? How did she take it? | 那她什么反应 |
[38:19] | Uh, not so good. She, uh, she walked out. | 不怎么能接受 看完她就走出去了 |
[38:24] | She walked…out? | 她走…出去了 |
[38:26] | Did someone get her? | 有人把她追回来吗 |
[38:27] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[38:28] | Nick, she came back. | 尼克 她又回来了 |
[38:31] | You’re sure she’s all right? | 你们确定她没事 |
[38:33] | She came back because she wanted to. | 是她自己想回来的 |
[38:35] | I think she was about as ready as a person could be. | 我觉得她那会已经完全准备好接受真相了 |
[38:38] | She took it better than Hank did | 她表现得比汉克第一次 |
[38:39] | when I woged for him the first time. | 看到我转化时好多了 |
[38:41] | Let me just say, I didn’t take it well | 实话告诉你吧 你每一次转化 |
[38:43] | First, second, or third time. | 都让我难以适应 |
[38:45] | The first time is always rough. | 第一次总是很难 |
[38:46] | I remember the first time | 记得我父亲第一次 |
[38:47] | that my dad got really angry at me, | 冲我大发脾气的时候 |
[38:49] | and I was just this little eisbiber, and– | 那时我还是个小水獭怪 |
[38:51] | Nobody’s interested. | 没人感兴趣 |
[38:53] | Nick, not everyone is able to make the transition | 尼克 不是所有人都能成功地 |
[38:56] | from kehrseite to kehrseite-schlich-kennen. | 从一个常人变成懂行之人的 |
[38:58] | Most people can’t even say it. | 大部分人甚至都不敢说出来 |
[39:00] | I’m sure you’re going to talk about this at your dinner tonight. | 我知道晚餐时你会跟她谈这件事 |
[39:03] | But she didn’t come here because she was scared. | 但她来这里不是因为害怕 |
[39:06] | She came here because she wanted to know. | 她来是因为她想知道真相 |
[39:08] | Funny thing was, she thought you were wesen. | 有趣的是 她以为你是格林生物 |
[39:10] | As if you could be. | 怎么可能呢 |
[39:13] | Well, at least I won’t have to lie anymore. | 至少我不用再撒谎了 |
[39:16] | You can’t change who you are, Nick. | 你无法改变自己的身份 尼克 |
[39:18] | And we don’t want you to. | 我们也不想让你改变 |
[39:20] | You’ve finally reached that point of no return, man. | 你现在已经没有退路了 哥们 |
[39:22] | She’s either going to accept you for who you are– | 她要么就接受你的一切… |
[39:25] | And for who we are. | 还有我们的 |
[39:26] | Or she won’t be able to. | 要么就无力承受 |
[39:29] | At least you’ll know the truth, one way or the other. | 不管怎样 至少你能知道会是什么结果 |
[39:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:34] | I guess this is the moment I’ve been waiting for. | 我想我等的就是这一刻 |
[39:37] | We all have. | 我们也一样 |
[40:01] | Stop obsessing. It is just dinner. | 别多想了 只是个晚饭 |
[40:07] | With Nick. | 和尼克一起吃而已 |
[40:11] | Oh, god. Okay. | 老天 好吧 |
[40:24] | I got you flowers, | 给你买了些花 |
[40:26] | because I’m really nervous. | 因为我很紧张 |
[40:32] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[40:34] | They’re really pretty. | 很漂亮 |
[40:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:37] | Hey, I just want to say, Monroe told me | 门罗跟我说了 |
[40:40] | what you saw at the spice shop. | 你在香料铺的事 |
[40:43] | Yeah, that was… | 真是… |
[40:45] | eye-opening. | 大开眼界 |
[40:48] | You’re okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:51] | Well, um, | 这个嘛 |
[40:53] | why don’t I go put these in water | 我还是趁这些花还没”转变”之前 |
[40:55] | before they woge? | 先把它们放起来 |
[41:09] | Portland… | 波特兰… |
[41:11] | You are no Vienna. | 一点也不像维也纳 |
[41:13] | We are home to Beethoven, Brahms, | 那里孕育出了贝多芬 勃拉姆斯 |
[41:16] | Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, and Strauss. | 海顿 莫扎特 舒伯特和施特劳斯 |
[41:21] | And you are home to… Nike. | 而你只有…耐克 |
[41:27] | Yes, you’re no Vienna. | 没错 跟维也纳天差地别 |
[41:28] | But then, what is? | 但又有哪个地方像维也纳呢 |
[41:31] | How did they come up with the name, do you suppose? | 你说他们是怎么起的这个名字 |
[41:34] | They have a port. They have land. | 有个波特[港口] 有兰[地] |
[41:38] | Really put a lot of thought into that one. | 起这个名字真是花了不少心思 |
[42:02] | So very good to see you, Your Highness. | 很高兴见到您 殿下 |
[42:06] | And you too, Baron. | 我也是 男爵 |
[42:09] | You too. | 我也是 |