时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I have some important family business to discuss. | 我有重要的家族事务要和你讨论 |
[00:04] | It’s time we bury old hatchets | 是时候放下过去 |
[00:05] | and come to an understanding of the future. | 为将来达成共识了 |
[00:08] | Monroe told me what you saw at the spice shop. | 门罗跟我说了你在香料铺的事 |
[00:10] | that was eye-opening. | 真是大开眼界 |
[00:11] | Just found a death certificate for Richard Mulpus. | 找到了理查德·玛尔珀斯的死亡证明 |
[00:13] | so Mulpus died twice? | 难道玛尔珀斯死了两次吗 |
[00:15] | Lilly O’hara was dead on the scene. | 莉莉·奥哈拉死在现场 |
[00:16] | Welcome back, ma chere. | 欢迎回来 亲爱的 |
[00:18] | When I finally found the courage to confront him, | 当我终于鼓足勇气对抗他时 |
[00:20] | I found that I was dealing with a cracher-mortel. | 我发现自己面对的是一个唾液怪 |
[00:23] | He was referred to as the Baron, | 他被人们称作男爵 |
[00:25] | So the cracher-mortel makes zombies? | 这个唾液怪可以制造僵尸 |
[00:27] | Think twice before you betray me, Fraulein Schade. | 背叛我之前要三思 莎德小姐 |
[00:30] | You saw her? | 你看到她了 |
[00:31] | Yes, and she threatened me. | 对 她还威胁我 |
[00:33] | But we want you and your baby alive. | 但我们希望你和孩子都活着 |
[00:35] | So very good to see you, Your Highness. | 很高兴见到您 殿下 |
[00:46] | You are enjoying your work here. | 看来你喜欢在这儿工作嘛 |
[00:48] | Immensely. | 非常喜欢 |
[00:50] | How much more time do you need? | 你还需要多少时间 |
[00:52] | It will all be ready by tomorrow night. | 明晚将一切就绪 |
[00:55] | How many have you collected so far? | 目前你制造了多少 |
[00:58] | More than enough. | 绰绰有余 |
[01:02] | Can I ask you a favor? | 能帮个忙吗 |
[01:03] | But of course. | 当然 |
[01:06] | I would love to see you do what you do. | 我想看你如何做到的 |
[01:11] | Would you show me? | 能让我见识一下吗 |
[01:13] | Why not? | 好啊 |
[01:17] | Lucas, dear boy! | 卢卡斯 亲爱的孩子 |
[01:21] | Just Lucas. | 卢卡斯就行了 |
[01:23] | How long have you been with me? | 你跟随我多久了 |
[01:24] | Seven years, sir. | 七年 先生 |
[01:26] | – Oof, long enough, don’t you think? – Sir? | -也够久了 对吧 -先生 |
[01:41] | That is fantastic! | 这实在太奇妙了 |
[01:45] | It is, isn’t it? | 可不是吗 |
[01:46] | Is he in a lot of pain? | 他很痛苦吗 |
[01:48] | Excruciating. | 剧痛难当 |
[01:51] | Let the games begin. | 游戏开始了 |
[01:56] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[01:58] | Yeah, I could eat. | 饿了 可以来点吃的 |
[02:00] | I could too. What’d you bring? | 我也饿了 你有带什么来吗 |
[02:03] | I’m just kidding. I made a Bolognese. | 开玩笑 我做了意大利肉酱面 |
[02:07] | Actually, you know, I’m really not all that hungry. | 其实 我并没有那么饿 |
[02:11] | Me neither. I think I’m just too nervous. | 我也是 我想我只是太紧张了 |
[02:13] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[02:19] | So, where do I start? | 该从哪说起呢 |
[02:21] | Well, I now know why you couldn’t tell me everything. | 我现在知道为什么你无法告诉我这一切 |
[02:26] | I wanted to tell you. | 当时我想告诉你 |
[02:29] | I just didn’t know how. | 只是不知道该怎么说 |
[02:31] | I- I was afraid for you to see a world | 我怕你看到一个 |
[02:35] | that I didn’t fully understand. | 我自己都没理解透的世界 |
[02:41] | And now I’m afraid to push you into something | 现在我担心你毫无心理准备 |
[02:43] | that you’re not really prepared for. | 就被迫要面对这些东西 |
[02:44] | Well, it’s not as if you were prepared for it. | 你当时也没有心理准备 |
[02:49] | And, at least I know I’m okay. | 至少我知道我没事 |
[02:54] | I haven’t lost my mind. | 我没被吓坏 |
[03:02] | And, I know that the world is a lot more complex | 我知道 这个世界比我所能想象的 |
[03:05] | than I could ever imagine, but– | 还要复杂得多 但是 |
[03:12] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[03:15] | But I still love you… | 但是我依然爱你 |
[03:19] | If that even matters now. | 如果这还重要的话 |
[03:24] | I never stopped loving you. | 我从未停止爱你 |
[03:28] | When you were in the coma, | 当你昏迷在医院 |
[03:30] | in the hospital and about to die, | 快要死的时候 |
[03:32] | and I knew it was my fault, | 我知道是我的错 |
[03:34] | How could I know what to do, Juliette? | 朱丽叶 我当时不知道该怎么做 |
[03:34] | Nick, you need to stop talking. | 尼克 不要说话 |
[03:55] | Allez! Allez, mes amis! | 来吧 来吧 我的朋友 |
[04:00] | Bon voyage! Bon voyage! | 旅途愉快 旅途愉快 |
[04:36] | That was delicious. | 这很好吃 |
[04:37] | You’re not just saying that? | 你是不是哄我啊 |
[04:39] | No, if I didn’t like it I wouldn’t have had two pieces. | 我要是不喜欢就不会吃两块了 |
[04:43] | But see, that’s the problem. | 看 这就是问题所在 |
[04:44] | By eating two pieces, I thought you were trying | 我觉得你吃了两块是为了 |
[04:46] | to convince me that you loved it but you really didn’t. | 说服我你喜欢 但实际上你却不喜欢 |
[04:49] | So you thought you had to eat two pieces to prove | 所以你觉得需要吃两块向我证明 |
[04:51] | to me that you loved it when you– | 你喜欢吃 但你… |
[04:52] | when you just–you didn’t. | 但你其实不喜欢 |
[04:55] | That make any sense? | 我说对了吗 |
[04:57] | In a sort of circuitous and very charming way, yes. | 说得非常迂回委婉 但没错 |
[05:06] | Well, Nick’s not home, so… | 尼克没回家 所以… |
[05:10] | things are, we can assume, going well with Juliette. | 可以说他和朱丽叶的事进展很顺利 |
[05:13] | Yeah, it’s great. It’s going great. | 是啊 进展不错 |
[05:19] | And, you know, if Nick doesn’t come home tonight– | 如果尼克今晚不回家 |
[05:26] | maybe we should clean up. | 我们还是收拾一下吧 |
[05:31] | I’ll get your plate. | 我来收盘子 |
[05:36] | Let me do that tomorrow morning. | 我明早再收拾 |
[05:50] | Oh, you are so hot. | 天啊 你真性感 |
[06:19] | Is this a good time to send you something? | 现在能给你发个东西吗 |
[06:21] | Yeah. | 行 |
[06:27] | I found three files in your brother’s desk. | 我在你弟弟的桌子里发现了三份档案 |
[06:30] | Three different names, none of which I recognize. | 三个不同的名字 我都不认识 |
[06:33] | Two of the files have death certificates, | 其中的两人有死亡证明 |
[06:36] | medical records, body transport permits, | 病历 尸体运输许可 |
[06:38] | and passports, but without photographs. | 和护照 但是没有照片 |
[06:41] | You now have the only copy. I’m deleting them. | 你手上的是唯一的副本 我马上删除它们 |
[06:46] | If I find anything more, I will let you know. | 如果我发现了别的 会通知你的 |
[06:51] | Thomas Schirach. | 托马斯·施拉奇 |
[06:56] | Now, what are you doing for my brother? | 你现在又在帮我弟弟做什么呢 |
[06:59] | Now boarding, Portland area transit. | 请上车 波特兰地区交通线 |
[07:02] | Please enter. | 请进 |
[07:21] | Is there anything else that I can do for you? | 请问您还有别的需要吗 |
[07:22] | Uh, nein. | 没有了 |
[07:24] | Danke. | 谢谢 |
[07:26] | Guten nacht. | 晚安 |
[07:40] | Ja. | 搞定了 |
[07:49] | Danke. | 谢谢 |
[08:48] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[08:56] | I just wanted to say– | 我就想说… |
[08:58] | and don’t take this the wrong way– | 但你也别误会哦 |
[09:00] | What? | 什么 |
[09:03] | Last night was the best night of my life. | 昨晚是我生命中最棒的一夜 |
[09:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:08] | I don’t suppose you could get the day off? | 就算这样 你今天也请不了假吧 |
[09:11] | I could…if people stopped killing each other. | 如果天下太平了 我就可以 |
[09:16] | Well, what are you doing for dinner? | 你今天晚饭有什么计划吗 |
[09:18] | No plans. | 没有 |
[09:19] | Yeah you do. You’re coming over. | 那现在有了 晚上过来吃吧 |
[09:23] | Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德 |
[09:24] | We need to talk. Something’s come up, | 我们得谈谈 有新情况 |
[09:26] | and I don’t want to get into it on the phone. | 我不想在电话里谈 |
[09:27] | I’m coming in. | 我就来 |
[09:33] | You sure you’re okay with this? | 你真的能接受这些吗 |
[09:34] | I am if you are. | 你要没问题 我就没问题 |
[09:38] | Let’s just take it one wesen at a time. | 一步一步来 一次谈一怪吧 |
[09:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:19] | Is this a “shut the door” kind of conversation? | 这又是”关门再谈”的谈话吗 |
[10:22] | My brother is here in Portland. | 我弟弟来波特兰了 |
[10:29] | Is he some sort of “Your highness”? | 他是什么殿下之类的吗 |
[10:32] | He’s a prince, and he wields a lot of power in the family. | 他是个王子 在家族中地位举足轻重 |
[10:35] | And what’s he doing here? | 他来这干什么 |
[10:35] | Well, he says he’s here to discuss family matters, | 他说他是来跟我讨论家族事宜的 |
[10:37] | but I never believe a word he says. | 但我从不相信他的鬼话 |
[10:41] | You should know that his mother tried to murder mine, and me. | 要知道 他母亲本想杀掉我和我母亲的 |
[10:45] | That would make for an awkward Christmas. | 那家族聚会岂不是会很尴尬 |
[10:47] | I wouldn’t know. I was never included. | 不知道 我也没被邀请过 |
[10:49] | So your brother is the one who wants the key. | 所以你弟弟就是想要钥匙的那个人吗 |
[10:52] | All the royal families want the key. | 所有的皇室家族都想要 |
[10:54] | My brother is just more determined. | 我弟弟只是态度更坚定 |
[10:56] | He knows how much power it would give him if he had it. | 他知道钥匙能赋予他多少力量 |
[10:58] | Any of these men might be working with my brother. | 这些人可能都在帮我弟弟做事 |
[11:01] | I don’t know much more about them except for their names. | 除了他们的名字以外我一无所知 |
[11:04] | Now this one… | 而这个 |
[11:07] | This is the one I’m most worried about. | 这是我最担心的一个 |
[11:08] | Thomas Schirach. | 托马斯·施拉奇 |
[11:11] | His file is empty. | 他的文件夹是空的 |
[11:13] | Death certificates, body transport permits. | 死亡证明 尸体运输证明 |
[11:16] | – Are we talking forged documents? – Probably. | -是伪造文件吗 -很有可能 |
[11:19] | Are these guys already dead? | 这些人都已经死了吗 |
[11:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:24] | Oh, this is him. | 他打电话来了 |
[11:26] | – You want me to leave? – No. | -我要回避吗 -不用 |
[11:28] | I want you to listen. | 你也一起听听 |
[11:33] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[11:33] | Sean. Let me first say, good morning. | 肖恩 让我先说声早上好 |
[11:36] | I’m having a hearty northwestern breakfast, | 我正在享用我丰盛的西北早餐 |
[11:39] | And I feel robust already. | 我已经觉得精力旺盛了 |
[11:40] | Well, good for you. | 那是件好事 |
[11:41] | I was hoping we could dine together tonight. | 我们今晚一齐吃个饭吧 |
[11:44] | There are some pressing family issues you’ll be interested in. | 有些你会感兴趣的家庭近况 |
[11:47] | – Where? – My suite, at the Gregory. | -哪里 -我在格雷戈里酒店的房间 |
[11:49] | – Shall we say, 8:00? – All right. | -八点可以吧 -好的 |
[11:52] | Can’t wait to see you, brother. | 我等不及见你了 哥哥 |
[11:54] | Me either…Brother. | 我也是 弟弟 |
[11:59] | We’re not exactly close. | 我们没那么亲密 |
[12:02] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[12:03] | Good morning. Well, not really. | 早上好 也算不上好 |
[12:05] | We’ve got sort of a mini crime wave situation. | 出现了一个小型的犯罪潮 |
[12:08] | We’ve had a slew–and by that, | 有很多 我意思是 |
[12:09] | I mean a crapload–Of 911 calls, | 接到大量的紧急报警电话 |
[12:12] | reporting several violent assaults | 举报了数起暴力袭击事件 |
[12:13] | and a lot of property damage downtown. | 以及许多在市中心发生的财产损失 |
[12:16] | From the calls, they sound drug-fueled, | 听起来像是毒品问题引起的 |
[12:17] | similar to what Franco | 跟之前我和弗朗科在 |
[12:18] | and I ran into in that rental house. | 出租屋遇到的情况挺相似 |
[12:22] | Lilly O’hara is still missing. | 莉莉·奥哈拉依然下落不明 |
[12:24] | If it keeps up, we’re gonna run out of uniforms. | 如果情况加剧 我们就要人手不足了 |
[12:27] | Go. | 去吧 |
[12:35] | – Let us know when he can talk. – Yes, sir. | -他醒来就通知我们 -是 长官 |
[12:38] | Hey. According to witnesses, | 根据目击者证言 |
[12:40] | A man and a woman entered the shop and went crazy. | 一个男人跟一个女人进店里后就发疯了 |
[12:42] | The woman apparently threw the victim through the window. | 那女人把一名受害人扔出了窗户 |
[12:44] | We think they’re still inside. Nobody’s seen them come out. | 他们应该还在里面 没人看到他们出来 |
[12:47] | – Any weapons involved? – No. | -有使用武器吗 -没 |
[12:48] | Just good old brute force. | 只是徒手搏斗而已 |
[12:49] | You want to wait till we check it out? | 你想等我们清完场吗 |
[12:51] | No. Let’s see what we got. | 不用了 我们进去看看 |
[13:01] | Sure did a number on this place. | 的确造成了很大的损失 |
[13:10] | Sounds like somebody is upstairs. | 听起来楼上有人 |
[13:13] | sounds like a– | 听起来像 |
[13:14] | No. | 不 |
[13:16] | I’m not sure what that sounds like. | 我不知道这是什么声音 |
[13:54] | She bit me! | 她咬了我 |
[14:09] | Easy! We need help! | 退后 我们需要援助 |
[14:11] | get over here! | 过来这里 |
[14:13] | Hey! Rudy, grab her! | 鲁迪 抓住她 |
[14:19] | Get her! | 抓起来 |
[14:20] | How the hell did she get down there? | 她到底怎么下去的 |
[14:21] | She went through the window and onto a car. | 她跃出窗户跳到一辆车上 |
[14:24] | She bit me. | 她咬了我 |
[14:25] | I don’t know what she’s on, but she’s on a lot of it. | 我不知道她嗑了什么药 但量肯定不少 |
[14:27] | Stay down! | 躺下别动 |
[14:49] | Nick! Hey, hey, take it easy. It’s me. | 尼克 放轻松 是我 |
[14:54] | What the hell is going on? | 发生什么了 |
[14:56] | Who jumped out the window? | 谁从窗户里跳出去了 |
[14:57] | That was Lilly O’hara. | 那是莉莉·奥哈拉 |
[14:58] | And who is this guy? | 这家伙又是谁 |
[14:59] | I don’t know yet, | 还不知道 |
[15:01] | but we’ve got to see if we can stop this. | 但我们要想办法阻止情况恶化 |
[15:05] | I want to get him to the spice shop. | 我想把他搬到香料店 |
[15:06] | Now how are we gonna do that? | 我们要怎样做 |
[15:08] | Pull my car around to the side. | 把我的车停到另一侧 |
[15:10] | All right. | 没问题 |
[15:18] | All right. Okay. | 这样就好了 |
[15:20] | Can we do this? | 我们能这么做吗 |
[15:23] | Hell if I know. | 我怎么知道 |
[15:33] | He looks dead. | 他看上去已经死了 |
[15:34] | Yeah, I know he looks dead, | 我知道 看上去确实是死了 |
[15:35] | and he probably was for a little while, | 而且说不定他确实死过一阵 |
[15:37] | but he’s not now. | 但现在没死呢 |
[15:38] | So far we’ve seen three just like him. | 目前为止 这已经是第三例了 |
[15:40] | – Three? – That we know of. | -三例 -就我们发现的 |
[15:42] | Two were pronounced dead, then get up | 前两个宣布死亡后又活了过来 |
[15:44] | and caused a lot of trouble, so we brought this one here. | 惹了不少麻烦 所以把他送到了这里 |
[15:46] | And we went through the books | 我们查了几本书 |
[15:47] | and found something that we think might explain it. | 发现了有可能导致这种情况的原因 |
[15:50] | You mean the guy with the top hat. | 你是说那个戴礼帽的男人 |
[15:52] | Yeah. Yeah, the cracher-mortel. | 对 唾液怪 |
[15:55] | There was also a reference to a voodoo priest | 书里还提到一个有多个化名的伏都教祭司 |
[15:57] | known as Baron Samedi, among other names. | 最广为人知的名字是萨姆堤男爵 |
[16:00] | We were hoping you might have some information | 我们还指着你们对他的所作所为 |
[16:02] | about what he’s done here. | 有所了解 |
[16:03] | I think I might. | 知道一点 |
[16:05] | I’ve got several books on wesen dammerzustand– | 我有几本介绍昏迷的书 |
[16:07] | wesen trances. | 也就是格林生物的昏迷 |
[16:09] | There’s a pretty big pharmacology associated with this. | 这方面有着不少医学研究 |
[16:13] | So you’re telling me this guy is gonna wake up? | 所以你是说这家伙会醒过来吗 |
[16:15] | – Yeah. – And not in a very good mood. | -对 -而且情绪不会很好 |
[16:18] | Okay. All right. There are several categories of trance-like states– | 昏睡状态分为几大类 |
[16:22] | Bhakti, Maenads, Rapture, Bacchae, Euphoria– | 冷静 激动 欢喜 狂喜 欣快 |
[16:28] | Okay, here’s the one we want. Dammerzustand. | 我们碰到的是这个 昏迷 |
[16:31] | Caused by several different types of wesen, | 由几种不同的格林生物导致的 |
[16:33] | including cracher-mortel, | 包括唾液怪在内 |
[16:34] | who can induce paralysis, cataplexy, hypnagogic | 它能引起麻痹 眩晕 嗜睡 |
[16:37] | hallucination, and the temporary illusion of death. | 幻觉 以及短暂的假死状态 |
[16:40] | Good lord. Is there any treatment? | 要命 有什么办法能治吗 |
[16:43] | Seems to be. But there are four stages they go through. | 似乎是有的 但受害者要经历四个阶段 |
[16:47] | First is paralysis, | 首先是麻痹 |
[16:48] | second is a drugged-like state | 之后就会像磕了药一样 |
[16:50] | in which they can move. | 这阶段他们可以动 |
[16:51] | It progresses to the third stage, | 接着就是第三阶段 |
[16:53] | which to all appearances is death, | 从外表看已经死亡 |
[16:55] | and then comes the last stage– oh. | 最后一个阶段 |
[16:59] | This looks to be super fun. | 这可真有趣 |
[17:01] | Increasingly violent behavior | 越来越暴力的行为 |
[17:02] | which, basically, leads to murder and mayhem. | 基本都以谋杀或故意伤害告终 |
[17:07] | So, we treat them in the first phase. | 我们是从第一阶段开始治疗他 |
[17:09] | No, we can’t. As a matter of fact, | 不 不可以 实际上 |
[17:12] | the treatment would kill them in the first three stages. | 在前三阶段进行治疗会害死他们 |
[17:15] | It’s only effective in the final stage. | 治疗只在第四阶段有效 |
[17:17] | – So, what is the treatment? – We have to stimulate | -是什么样的治疗呢 -我们得刺激 |
[17:19] | the central nervous system, and we can do that orally, | 他的中枢神经 可以通过口头方式 |
[17:23] | or with ointments, or–ah– | 或使用药膏 或者 |
[17:26] | the most efficacious way, subcutaneous. | 最有效的是 皮下注射 |
[17:30] | So we give them a shot? | 所以我们要给他们打针 |
[17:32] | Three simultaneous shots, actually… | 其实是同时打三针 |
[17:39] | with a piqure-gigantesque. | 用一个巨型针管 |
[17:43] | It is not a pleasant experience. | 不会是愉快的经历 |
[17:45] | – Oh, man. – How long does it take? | -天哪 -需要多久呢 |
[17:48] | The effectiveness of the treatment is pretty fast, | 治疗效果会迅速显现 |
[17:50] | but it does take a while to prepare the doses. | 但准备注射用的药很花时间 |
[17:54] | Fortunately, though, I think– | 不过幸运的是 |
[17:55] | I think we’ve got everything we’ll need. | 所有需要的东西都一应俱全 |
[17:57] | Okay, well, we need to get back to the precinct. | 好了 我们得先回警署 |
[17:59] | You two okay if we leave him here with you? | 把他留在这 你们没问题吧 |
[18:01] | Just as long as you keep him handcuffed. | 只要把他的手铐住就行 |
[18:06] | Here are the keys, just in case. | 钥匙给你 以防万一 |
[18:14] | Okay, let’s get started. | 好吧 开始吧 |
[18:17] | You know, the morning started off so well. | 本来还以为今天是个好日子呢 |
[18:22] | Okay, I got something. | 我有发现了 |
[18:24] | Al Shaner, the guy we took to the spice shop. | 艾尔·谢纳 我们带去香料铺的那个人 |
[18:26] | – He’s a tow truck driver… – Thanks. | -他是个拖车司机 -谢了 |
[18:28] | Reported missing yesterday by the shop owner. | 昨天店主称他失踪了 |
[18:31] | Yeah, and he’s not the only one. | 他并不是唯一一个 |
[18:32] | We’ve got 18 missing persons reports in the last 24 hours. | 过去的二十四小时内 有十八人失踪 |
[18:35] | 19 in one day? | 一天之内有十九个 |
[18:37] | Including a bus. | 还有一辆巴士 |
[18:39] | Everybody on board is missing. | 车上所有人都失踪了 |
[18:40] | Could one guy be doing all this? | 一个人能做到这样吗 |
[18:44] | One. | 一滴 |
[18:46] | All right. | 好 |
[18:49] | We gotta get it into him before he– | 我们要赶紧给他注射免得他… |
[18:53] | Oh, you’re up. | 你醒啦 |
[18:56] | Uh, probably wondering where you are. | 也许你很疑惑自己在哪里 |
[19:00] | Uh, we’re your friends, and– | 我们是你的朋友 |
[19:03] | We just want to help you. | 我们只是想帮你 |
[19:05] | We want to make you better. | 想让你感觉舒服点 |
[19:08] | Whoa, whoa! Okay. | 别怕 |
[19:12] | Okay, get the shot. | 快去拿针筒 |
[19:13] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[19:14] | I’m, uh, I’m gonna hold him, and you’re gonna shoot him. | 我压制住他 然后你给他打针 |
[19:23] | Cool down! | 冷静点 |
[19:24] | – Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. – Just cool down. | -快好了 快好了 -冷静点 |
[19:26] | I don’t want to have to hurt you, | 我不想伤害你 |
[19:28] | But if you hurt me– | 但如果你伤害我 |
[19:30] | Ow, all right. That’s enough! | 你打我 我受够了 |
[19:34] | Okay, lift up his shirt, lift up his shirt! | 把他衣服拉起来 快拉起来 |
[19:36] | Quick, quick, quick, quick, quick! | 快快快 快点 |
[19:43] | Okay? | 好了吗 |
[19:47] | Al is a stand up guy, all right? | 艾尔是个值得信任的人 |
[19:48] | He’s worked for me for ten years. | 他为我工作十年了 |
[19:50] | He wouldn’t just disappear like this. | 从不会这样无缘无故消失 |
[19:52] | When did the call come in? | 电话是什么时候打进来的 |
[19:54] | Dispatch got the call about 2:30 yesterday afternoon. | 调度中心在昨天下午两点半收到电话 |
[19:56] | Al was already on the road at that point. | 艾尔那时是在上班途中 |
[19:58] | Guy had a weird accent. | 那人有很奇怪的口音 |
[20:00] | Here’s the call. | 这就是报修电话 |
[20:02] | – A&B towing. – I need some help. | -A&B拖车公司 -我需要帮忙 |
[20:04] | My car is troubled. It seems to have died. | 我的车出问题了 好像抛锚了 |
[20:07] | I need your name, sir. | 请告诉我您的名字 先生 |
[20:08] | Baron Samedi. | 萨姆堤男爵 |
[20:09] | And your location? | 您的位置呢 |
[20:11] | Sheridan Road, just past the St. John’s Bridge. | 谢里丹路 圣约翰桥过去一点点 |
[20:14] | I need the license plate and description of your car. | 我需要你的驾照号码和车辆描述 |
[20:16] | A Buick centurion, blue like the sky, | 天蓝色的别克世纪 |
[20:20] | 362-CUA. I will be waiting. | 车牌是362-CUA 我等你们过来 |
[20:24] | That’s all there is. | 这就是电话录音 |
[21:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:45] | We have found a way to deal with Frau Pech. | 我们找到方法对付佩赫女士了 |
[21:48] | I can’t wait to hear how. | 我真是迫不及待想知道 |
[21:58] | – Any luck? – I think so. | -有发现吗 -有 |
[22:01] | The missing Buick centurion is not registered to a Baron anything. | 消失的别克世纪不在什么巴伦名下 |
[22:04] | The one we’re looking for is registered to a Richard Mulpus. | 我们找到那辆注册在理查德·玛尔珀斯名下 |
[22:07] | Richard Mulpus– the guy who died twice? | 理查德·玛尔珀斯 死过两次的家伙 |
[22:10] | Same guy. | 就是他 |
[22:11] | Address puts him at the Crescent Hotel. | 地址显示的是新月酒店 |
[22:14] | Looks like the Baron got him too. | 看来也是被男爵祸害了 |
[22:15] | Found your Buick centurion– | 找到你们的别克世纪了 |
[22:17] | abandoned, off north Lombard Street. | 废弃在朗伯德街北边 |
[22:20] | – Down by the shipping yards. – Across from it. | -靠近船厂 -船厂对面 |
[22:22] | – How’s the leg? – About as bad as my arm. | -你的脚怎么样 -和我的手一样糟 |
[22:24] | What’s wrong with your arm? | 你的手怎么了 |
[22:25] | That’s where I got a tetanus shot | 破伤风针就打在手臂上 |
[22:27] | for the young lady who sunk her teeth into me. | 因为那女人狠狠地咬了我一口 |
[22:29] | I assume you guys want to see the car before we impound it. | 你们要在我们扣留车子前去看一眼吗 |
[22:31] | Yeah, let’s go. | 要的 走吧 |
[22:39] | I need to check you for weapons. | 我要检查你有没有带武器 |
[22:42] | What you need and what you’re gonna get are two separate things. | 你要的和你得到的往往相差甚远 |
[22:45] | I don’t search ya, you don’t go in. | 如果不让我搜身 你就不能进去 |
[22:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[22:50] | Send him my regrets. | 替我向他致歉 |
[22:51] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[22:54] | He’s only doing his job. | 那是他的分内事 |
[22:56] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[22:57] | Let him keep his gun, his knives, | 就让他带着枪啊 刀子啊 |
[22:59] | whatever little weapons he wants. | 随便他带什么武器 |
[23:02] | What a shame–my own brother doesn’t feel safe with me. | 哥哥和我待在一起感觉不安全真是让我伤心 |
[23:07] | Come on, bro. | 进来吧 哥哥 |
[23:24] | How long has it been since we’ve been breathing the same air? | 我们有多久没有共处一室了 |
[23:28] | Well, let me see… | 让我想想 |
[23:29] | I believe I was 13 | 我记得那时我十三岁 |
[23:32] | when my mother pulled me out of French literature class in Geneva | 在日内瓦 我妈妈把我从法国文学课上带走 |
[23:35] | and whisked us out of the country | 匆忙离开了那个国家 |
[23:37] | to keep us from being murdered. | 以躲避杀身之祸 |
[23:39] | By your mother. | 那是你母亲干的 |
[23:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:42] | That was an exciting day, wasn’t it? | 那真是激动人心的一天 不是吗 |
[23:44] | Well, not so much for me. | 我可不这么想 |
[23:45] | It’s true that mom was never very fond of your | 的确 我母亲从来没有喜欢过你那个 |
[23:47] | hexenbiest whore of a mother who stole our father’s heart. | 抢走了我父亲的婊子一样的巫女母亲 |
[23:50] | Her words, not mine. | 这是她的原话 不是我说的 |
[23:52] | That’s all a lot of blood under the bridge. | 怎么说也是至亲兄弟 |
[23:54] | You and I need to establish a proper working relationship. | 我们要建立良好的合作关系 |
[23:58] | You have proven yourself very talented, in many ways. | 你已经多次证明自己天赋过人 |
[24:02] | Wouldn’t you rather be welcomed back into the family | 比起被家族接纳 你难道更愿意 |
[24:04] | than cast further adrift? | 漂泊在外吗 |
[24:06] | Why are you here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[24:08] | Oh, please, sit down. | 别这样 坐下吧 |
[24:20] | If you’re worried about the squab killing you, | 如果你担心这道乳鸽有毒 |
[24:22] | I’ll gladly trade plates. | 我很乐意和你换一盘 |
[24:27] | Why don’t we just get down to business? | 我们何不直奔主题呢 |
[24:29] | How very American. | 典型的美式做派 |
[24:30] | I don’t have the key, if that’s what you came for. | 如果你来是为了钥匙 我手上没有 |
[24:32] | No, but we both know who does. | 对 但我们都知道钥匙在谁手上 |
[24:35] | Tell me, what’s it like working so closely with a Grimm? | 告诉我 与一个格林亲密合作是什么感觉 |
[24:39] | Different from what I imagined. | 与我想象的不同 |
[24:41] | I understand he’s not exactly traditional. | 我知道他与传统的格林不一样 |
[24:44] | Well, neither am I. | 我也不是 |
[24:45] | From what I’ve heard, he’s proven tremendously effective. | 我听说他做事很有效率 |
[24:49] | Taking out two reapers and sending their heads back | 解决了两个格林猎人 还把他们的头送了回去 |
[24:52] | made a hell of an impression. | 真让人叹为观止 |
[24:54] | He also took out a mauvais dentes and a Nuckelavee. | 他还解决了恶齿怪和纳克拉维 |
[24:58] | Both gifts from the family, I assume? | 我猜这都是皇室送的”大礼”吧 |
[25:01] | Yes, he’s proven rather more worthy than we anticipated. | 他证明了他比我们所预期的更有价值 |
[25:05] | Which brings us back to the key. | 这就又要说到钥匙了 |
[25:06] | Adalind says you need yet more time to get it. | 爱达玲说你需要更多时间拿到钥匙 |
[25:10] | And how is Adalind? | 爱达玲她现在怎么样了 |
[25:11] | Lovely as ever. | 一如既往的迷人 |
[25:13] | I don’t think she really misses you. | 我觉得她根本没有想念你 |
[25:17] | You don’t know her like I do. | 你不如我了解她 |
[25:19] | A shame about her losing her powers like that. | 她就这样失去了法力 还真是遗憾 |
[25:23] | I believe she carries a grudge. | 我相信她是心里是有恨的 |
[25:25] | Well, she’s lucky to be alive. | 她能活下来已经是万幸 |
[25:26] | Aren’t we all? | 我们不都是如此吗 |
[25:28] | Look, Sean, it’s been agreed for the good of the family | 听着 肖恩 为了皇室的利益 |
[25:31] | to give you a bit more time with this key business. | 我们同意给你更多时间来解决钥匙问题 |
[25:35] | And if I don’t get the key, | 如果我拿不到钥匙呢 |
[25:38] | then you tell the Grimm all about me, | 然后你就把我的一切都告诉这个格林 |
[25:40] | is that how it works? | 是这样吗 |
[25:41] | We want you back in the family, Sean. | 我们希望你回家 肖恩 |
[25:43] | Historic things are happening, | 马上就要有大事发生 |
[25:45] | and there’s an important place for you. | 而你可以在其中扮演举足轻重的角色 |
[25:47] | Really, for a bastard? | 是吗 一个私生子 |
[25:49] | Nowadays that doesn’t matter. | 如今这都已经无关紧要了 |
[25:50] | some even consider it a badge of honor. | 有些人甚至以此为荣 |
[25:52] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[25:53] | What I’m trying to say is, | 我只想说 |
[25:55] | dear brother, it’s time to come home. | 亲爱的哥哥 该回家了 |
[26:04] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[26:06] | Keys are in it. | 钥匙就插在车里 |
[26:08] | Looks pretty clean inside. | 车内看上去很干净 |
[26:10] | What, so he brings the car here, | 什么意思 他只是把车开到这里 |
[26:12] | dumps it, and walks away? | 然后就丢下车走人了吗 |
[26:13] | Maybe he had somebody pick him up. | 也许有人来接他 |
[26:14] | – But why here? – Eh, got me. | -但为什么选在这里 -问倒我了 |
[26:16] | Let’s pop the trunk. | 打开后备箱看看吧 |
[26:23] | Looks like somebody is planning a party. | 看上去像有人在计划一场派对 |
[26:26] | Not a party I’d want to be invited to. | 我可不想被邀请去这种派对 |
[26:28] | Yeah, but no top hat. | 没有礼帽男的影子 |
[26:29] | – Check for prints and take it in. – Yeah, will do. | -检查指纹 数据留档 -马上做 |
[26:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:41] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[26:43] | I just get the feeling this guy is playing us. | 我只是觉得这家伙在耍我们 |
[26:46] | I mean, the recorded phone call, the stuff in the trunk. | 我是说 电话记录 后备箱里的东西 |
[26:48] | I saw him at the hospital and the first crime scene? | 我在医院和第一个犯罪现场都见到了他 |
[26:52] | And why kidnap a tow truck driver | 为什么他要绑架一个拖车司机 |
[26:53] | and dump his car here? | 又把他的车扔在这里 |
[26:56] | I don’t know, maybe I’m just over-thinking it. | 我不知道 可能只是我想多了 |
[26:58] | No, no, no, maybe not. | 不 不 可能你是对的 |
[26:59] | This thing is getting out of hand, | 事况越来越严重 |
[27:01] | and it’s not making a lot of sense. | 让人摸不着头脑 |
[27:03] | Yeah, we’d better get back to the precinct. | 我们最好先回警署 |
[27:04] | I can’t, I’m finally getting this damn cast taken off. | 不行 我好不容易才能把这石膏卸了 |
[27:07] | I gotta be there in an hour. | 我一个小时后要到那 |
[27:09] | You just go have your dinner with Juliette. | 你去和朱丽叶吃饭吧 |
[27:11] | I’ll check back with you later. | 我们回头一起去查 |
[27:43] | He is awake. | 他醒了 |
[27:46] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[27:48] | Who–who are you? | 你…你们是谁 |
[27:51] | Where am I? | 这是哪里 |
[27:53] | Wh–what’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[27:56] | Why can’t I move my arms? | 为什么绑着我的胳膊 |
[27:58] | I think it worked. | 看来是起作用了 |
[28:01] | You know you don’t have to knock. | 你知道你不用敲门的 |
[28:03] | Eh, I thought I should. | 我想我应该敲 |
[28:05] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[28:07] | Long. | 漫长 |
[28:08] | Just long? That’s it? | 只是漫长 就这样吗 |
[28:11] | No, actually it was a– a little strange. | 不 其实有点…奇怪 |
[28:14] | You want to tell me about it? | 要跟我说说吗 |
[28:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:22] | Let’s give it a try. | 我们试试 |
[28:25] | All right, so there’s a wesen called a cracher-mortel, | 有一种格林生物叫唾液怪 |
[28:32] | and apparently he can spit something in your face | 他能往你的脸上吐些东西 |
[28:35] | that can paralyze you to the point | 来麻痹你 让你看起来 |
[28:36] | where you appear dead, but you’re not. | 像死了一样 其实并没有 |
[28:40] | And when you wake up a little bit later, | 并且你过会儿醒来时 |
[28:42] | you are a little crazed and very violent. | 你就会变得有些疯狂并且很暴力 |
[28:47] | You want to destroy everything that you can see. | 你想要毁掉你目之所及的一切 |
[28:50] | Apparently this has something to do with a voodoo ritual– | 这就像一种伏都仪式 |
[28:53] | So, just a normal day at the office? | 这就是你普通的一个工作日吗 |
[28:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:58] | Look, I’m–I’m sorry if– | 听着 我…很抱歉 如果… |
[29:01] | I don’t blame you if you don’t want to hear this ever again. | 如果你不想再听这些 我不会怪你的 |
[29:03] | – I… – No, stop. | -我… -不 别说了 |
[29:06] | I asked you how your day was, and I meant it. | 我是真心在问你的一天过得怎样 |
[29:10] | I guess I’m not used to this. | 我猜我还没习惯你这样 |
[29:13] | I also meant it when I said you didn’t have to knock. | 当我说你不必敲门时也是真心的 |
[29:17] | This is your house too, and I was thinking | 这也是你的房子 我在想 |
[29:19] | that if you want to… | 你是否要… |
[29:22] | You should move back in. | 你应该搬回来 |
[29:26] | – Have you been drinking? – No! | -你喝酒了吗 -没有 |
[29:30] | Answer it. I’m not going anywhere. | 接电话吧 我等着你 |
[29:36] | – Monroe. – He’s awake. | -门罗 -他醒了 |
[29:39] | Thank you. The last thing I remember, | 谢谢 我记得的最后一件事是 |
[29:41] | – I was on a call and – Yeah, it looks like | -我当时正在打电话 -是的 好像 |
[29:42] | the stuff we gave him worked. | 我们的药起作用了 |
[29:43] | But he doesn’t remember anything. | 不过他什么都不记得了 |
[29:44] | Like, how he got here, | 比如他是怎么来这的 |
[29:46] | or anything that happened to him. | 发生了什么事 |
[29:48] | You really need to get down here. | 你得过来看看 |
[29:49] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[29:53] | I’m going, too. | 我也去 |
[29:54] | Uh, look, Juliette, I’m on a case. | 朱丽叶 我是在办案 |
[29:58] | Is it wesen? | 是跟格林生物有关吗 |
[30:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:01] | I’m not staying home alone anymore. | 我再也不要独自待在家里了 |
[30:04] | I have a lot to learn. | 我有很多东西要学 |
[30:06] | Please don’t lock me out again. | 不要再把我拒之门外了 |
[30:15] | Good of you to come so late. | 你这么晚能来真好 |
[30:17] | If it means getting rid of Frau Pech, | 如果能摆脱佩赫女士 |
[30:19] | I can stand to lose a little sleep. | 我愿意牺牲点睡眠时间 |
[30:21] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[30:26] | You must be hungry. | 你一定饿了 |
[30:27] | I always was when I was pregnant. | 我怀孕时就经常饿 |
[30:30] | Seven boys, you know? | 我生了七个儿子呢 |
[30:32] | Bring her something to eat! And tea. | 给她拿点吃的 端杯茶来 |
[30:37] | Frau Pech scares me. | 佩赫女士吓坏我了 |
[30:39] | Can you really get rid of her? | 你真的能除掉她吗 |
[30:41] | I’ve known Frau Pech a long time. | 我认识佩赫女士很久了 |
[30:43] | She’s not stupid. | 她可不傻 |
[30:44] | She will anticipate our moves. | 她会预测我们的行动 |
[30:46] | If she suspects we’re working against her, | 如果她察觉我们在对付她 |
[30:48] | she will kill us before we know it. | 她会在我们意识到之前就杀了我们 |
[30:50] | It is imperative that we succeed. | 当务之急是我们得一击致命 |
[30:53] | We need her heart. | 我们需要她的心脏 |
[30:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:57] | Because we cannot restore your powers | 因为没有巫女的心脏 |
[30:59] | without the heart of a hexenbiest. | 我们就不能恢复你的能力 |
[31:01] | And it must be cut out of her while it’s still beating. | 并且一定要在心脏还跳动之时取出 |
[31:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:08] | So, how are we going to do that? | 那我们要怎么做呢 |
[31:12] | I will tell Frau Pech that I have found | 我会跟佩赫夫人说我已经给你的孩子 |
[31:15] | a wealthy buyer for your child, and I plan to betray you, | 找了位有钱的买家 计划出卖你 |
[31:19] | but I will need her help to do so. | 但是要她帮忙才行 |
[31:21] | She will come here, and I will explain how it will be done. | 她会来这里 我会向她解释如何实施 |
[31:26] | Do you think she’ll believe you? | 你觉得她会信你吗 |
[31:29] | If she thinks she’s tricking us, she will. | 如果她觉得自己在耍我们 她就会信 |
[31:35] | So, how do you plan to kill her? | 那你准备怎么杀死她 |
[31:39] | While I am telling her how she could convince you | 当我向她解释如何才能说服你 |
[31:43] | she has found a way to restore your powers, | 她已经找到了恢复你的能力的办法的时候 |
[31:45] | one of my sons will slip up behind her | 我的一个儿子会绕到她身后 |
[31:48] | and wrap a cord around her neck. | 用绳索勒住她 |
[31:51] | Do you really think that will work? | 你真觉得这行得通 |
[31:55] | We’ll find out. | 到时候就知道了 |
[32:05] | Miguel, don’t kill her! | 米格尔 别杀了她 |
[32:06] | Her heart must still be beating. | 她的心脏必须是还在跳动 |
[32:08] | Yanko, bring me the knife! | 扬科 把刀给我 |
[32:16] | The heart must be pulled out through her stomach. | 心脏必须从她肚子里取出来 |
[32:52] | Ding dong, the witch is dead. | 叮咚 一个女巫死了 |
[32:55] | And another one is coming back. | 而另一个即将归来 |
[33:06] | Nick, I’m glad you made it. | 尼克 很高兴你过来了 |
[33:11] | You brought Juliette. | 你还带了朱丽叶 |
[33:12] | She’s got a lot of catching up to do. | 她有许多功课需要补习 |
[33:14] | Well, you picked a hell of a night. | 你真会挑个夜晚 |
[33:15] | – Where is he? – Right this way. | -他在哪儿 -这边 |
[33:18] | He’s right here. | 就在那儿 |
[33:24] | – Juliette. – Learning curve. | -朱丽叶 -实践出真知 |
[33:27] | Works for me. | 懂了 |
[33:30] | This is Detective Burkhardt. | 这位是伯克哈德警探 |
[33:31] | He’s the one that brought you in. | 是他把你带过来的 |
[33:33] | Hey, Al. I need you to tell me | 你好 艾尔 把关于你上次出勤 |
[33:36] | anything you can remember about your last call. | 所记得的所有事情都告诉我 |
[33:39] | Um, do you remember if he was wearing a hat? | 你记不记得他是否戴了顶帽子 |
[33:43] | He sure was. | 他是戴了一顶 |
[33:45] | I mean, I remember that most. | 这个我记得很清楚 |
[33:47] | It was a top hat, like Lincoln wore, and… | 是顶大礼帽 就像林肯带的一样 |
[33:49] | Well, that and a lot of pain. | 接下来我感到极度痛苦 |
[33:52] | It felt like my head was being crushed. | 就像头被砸碎了一样 |
[33:54] | And, um, what about the car? | 那辆汽车呢 |
[33:56] | It was a ’73 Buick Centurion. | 是辆1973年的别克百夫长 |
[33:59] | Supposedly it didn’t start. | 我以为发动不了 |
[34:01] | When I tried, it did. | 结果试了试 可以发动 |
[34:02] | I just don’t remember much other than, like, a big black room? | 其他的都记不大住了 除了有个大黑房 |
[34:06] | – I-I think he took me there. – All right. | -我觉得他把我带到了那里 -好的 |
[34:09] | Was there anyone else there? | 那儿还有其他人吗 |
[34:12] | There were others. I mean, a lot. | 有其他人 很多人 |
[34:14] | I thought I had died and gone to hell. | 我还以为自己死了 下了地狱 |
[34:19] | Do you remember where this was? | 你记得地点吗 |
[34:20] | Sorry, I don’t. | 抱歉 不记得了 |
[34:21] | There was, like, moaning and yelling. | 只记得有哀嚎声和尖叫声 |
[34:27] | Could have been, like, the sound of a loud horn? | 可能是喇叭的声音 |
[34:30] | A horn like in a train or a ship? | 是火车或是轮船的汽笛声吗 |
[34:33] | It could have been a truck. I mean, I don’t know. | 可能是卡车的喇叭声 我也不敢确定 |
[34:36] | All right, anything else? | 还有别的什么吗 |
[34:39] | Green. | 绿色 |
[34:41] | There was a lot of green… | 满眼的绿色 |
[34:43] | before everything went black. | 之后就陷入一片黑暗 |
[34:45] | What kind of wesen are you? | 你是什么格林生物 |
[34:48] | What? | 什么 |
[34:50] | Um, he’s not a wesen. | 他不是格林生物 |
[34:52] | Oh. What is he? | 那他是什么 |
[34:53] | Just a regular guy. | 只是个普通人 |
[34:56] | Hey, Al. How about some more tea, hmm? | 艾尔 再喝点茶吧 |
[34:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:06] | That car we found | 我们找到的那辆车 |
[35:07] | was left across from the container yards, | 就被扔在集装箱堆场旁边 |
[35:08] | and some of those containers were green, | 堆场里有些集装箱就是绿色的 |
[35:10] | and I’ll bet you it would be pretty damn dark in there | 我敢打赌如果你被关进去的话 |
[35:11] | – if you got shut in one. – Should probably check it out. | -里边绝对很黑 -或许该去看看 |
[35:14] | Hi. What do you want us to do with Al? | 你说我们该拿艾尔怎么办 |
[35:16] | Because he’s starting to ask a lot of questions | 他开始问东问西 |
[35:18] | we don’t have a lot of answers for. | 很多问题我们回答不了 |
[35:19] | I’ll send an officer to pick him up. | 我会派个警官把他接走 |
[35:21] | He said there were others. | 他说还有其他人 |
[35:22] | – A lot of them. – Do you want us to treat them? | -许多人 -你想让我们把他们治好吗 |
[35:24] | You know, ’cause if you do, | 如果你想的话 |
[35:25] | we’re gonna need a lot more antidote. | 我们就需要很多解毒剂 |
[35:27] | Start making it. | 那就开始做吧 |
[35:29] | I want to help. | 我也想帮忙 |
[35:31] | Well, she is a vet, | 她是个兽医 |
[35:34] | and we’re gonna be giving a lot of injections. | 而我们要给很多人注射解毒剂 |
[35:36] | I guess she’s sort of familiar with what we do here. | 我觉得她应该很熟悉我们要做的事 |
[35:40] | But, why is this guy doing this | 不过这家伙为什么 |
[35:42] | – here in Portland? – I know. | -要在波特兰做这种事 -就是啊 |
[35:43] | I mean, we have, like, voodoo donuts, | 我们这是有伏都甜甜圈 |
[35:45] | but that’s kind of the extent of it. | 不过这显然已经超出了那个范围 |
[35:47] | I was reading in the books, | 我查书找资料的时候 |
[35:48] | and there is reference to | 书里有提到 |
[35:50] | one of these guys starting a revolution. | 是有人想借此发动一场革命 |
[35:52] | – A revolution in Portland? – It might not be connected. | -在波特兰发动革命 -或许是我多想了 |
[35:55] | But, the captain’s brother is in town. | 不过队长的弟弟在这里 |
[35:58] | A member of the royal family came here? | 有个皇室成员到这里来了 |
[36:01] | That sounds kind of revolutionary to me. | 这听着就挺有要革命的感觉的 |
[36:04] | And the captain said he was gonna make a play for the key. | 队长说他是冲着钥匙来的 |
[36:09] | That means you. | 也就是你咯 |
[36:11] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[36:14] | I’ll tell you later. | 晚点再跟你解释 |
[36:16] | I need you to hide this. | 你替我把这个藏好 |
[36:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:23] | So, I guess we should start making some more antidote. | 我觉得我们应该开始多制点解药 |
[36:26] | Does anybody know how much more we’re gonna need? | 谁知道我们还要准备多少 |
[36:28] | As much as you can. | 越多越好 |
[36:50] | Let the party commence. | 开始狂欢吧 |
[36:52] | C’est bon. | 很好 |
[37:07] | Where do we start? | 从哪个开始呢 |
[37:09] | We start with green containers. | 从绿色集装箱开始 |
[37:11] | We only have one piqure-gigantesque. | 我们只有一个巨型针管 |
[37:13] | Let’s hope we find them one at a time. | 希望他们一次就来一个 |
[37:15] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:22] | C’est bon! | 很好 |
[37:34] | Yeah, this one is locked. | 这个是锁着的 |
[37:40] | Anyone in there? | 里面有人吗 |
[37:42] | That doesn’t sound like it’s coming from inside. | 声音听着不像从里面发出来的 |
[37:50] | It isn’t. | 确实不是 |
[37:52] | Not coming one at a time! | 一次来了好多个 |
[38:06] | All right. Shoot him up. | 好了 给他注射吧 |
[38:12] | Hurry up! This one is waking up! | 快点 这个要醒过来了 |
[38:21] | Bonsoir. | 晚上好啊 |
[38:30] | Reload. | 再填药 |
[38:32] | Uh, I don’t think we made enough antidote. | 估计我们的解药不够 |
[38:36] | Oh, man! | 要亲命 |
[38:37] | We’re not gonna be able to take them. | 这么多我们应付不过来的 |
[38:38] | You might have to shoot a few! | 你可能必须用枪解决掉一些 |
[38:39] | I can’t! They’re innocent victims. | 不行 他们都是无辜的受害者 |
[38:40] | They won’t be innocent for long. | 马上就不会无辜了 |
[38:41] | You get the feeling we just walked into a trap? | 有没有觉得我们来是自投罗网 |
[38:43] | I got a feeling we’ve gotta get out of here! | 我只觉得我们得离开这里 |
[38:44] | Like, now! | 马上 |
[38:48] | Hey! Over here! | 在这边 |
[39:01] | Where’s Nick? | 尼克去哪了 |
[39:02] | Juliette, don’t worry about Nick, okay? | 朱丽叶 不用担心尼克 |
[39:04] | He’s a Grimm. He can take care of himself. | 他是格林 能保护好自己的 |
[39:07] | Usually. Come on. | 通常都行 走吧 |
[39:24] | Voila! | 看好了 |
[40:13] | Voila. | 瞧 |
[41:06] | 姓:施拉奇 名:托马斯·贝利 | |
[41:08] | Bonsoir, mon ami. | 晚上好 我的朋友 |
[41:16] | Monroe, I don’t see Nick! He’s not coming! | 门罗 我没看见尼克 他没过来 |
[41:19] | Nick! Nick! | 尼克 尼克 |
[41:20] | Juliette, you’ve got to get in the truck. | 朱丽叶 你必须进车里去 |
[41:23] | Come on. | 快点 |
[41:29] | Nick better hurry up. | 尼克得赶紧过来啊 |
[41:32] | Oh, we’ve got trouble. | 摊上大事了 |
[41:34] | Start the car. | 发动汽车 |
[41:52] | Time to pick up Mr. Schirach. | 该来接施拉奇先生了 |
[41:53] | He’s got a plane to catch. | 他还要赶飞机呢 |
[42:08] | Good night, sweet Grimm. | 晚安罢 甜美的格林 |
[42:12] | And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest. | 愿天使齐歌伴你安息 |