时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Now the negotiations for the baby can begin. | 现在关于这孩子的交易可以开始谈了 |
[00:05] | I want what was taken from me by the Grimm. | 我想要格林从我这夺走的东西 |
[00:07] | I want my powers back. | 我想要回我的能力 |
[00:14] | That is fantastic. | 这实在太奇妙了 |
[00:17] | We’ve got sort of a mini crime wave situation– | 我们这儿出现了一个小型的犯罪潮 |
[00:19] | reporting several violent assaults | 据报告有数起暴力袭击事件 |
[00:21] | and a lot of property damage. | 以及许多在市中心发生的财产损失 |
[00:22] | From the calls, they sound drug-fueled. | 听起来像是毒品问题引起的 |
[00:26] | The tox report shows various drugs | 毒性检验报告表明有多重药物 |
[00:28] | like tetrodotoxin, scopolamine, | 比如河豚毒素 莨菪碱[镇定剂] |
[00:30] | and a powerful hallucinogen called Datura. | 以及一种叫曼陀罗的强效致幻剂 |
[00:32] | It causes Lazarus Syndrome, | 能引起一种拉萨路综合症 |
[00:34] | makes somebody look dead. | 让服用者呈现假死状态 |
[00:35] | They come back to life. | 过一段时间又会醒过来 |
[00:37] | Let the games begin. | 游戏开始了 |
[00:45] | 但若我站在病人的脚边 他就属于我了 | |
[01:14] | Monroe, I don’t see Nick! He’s not coming! | 门罗 我没看见尼克 他没过来 |
[01:16] | Nick! Nick! | 尼克 尼克 |
[01:18] | Juliette, you got to get in the truck. | 朱丽叶 你必须进车里去 |
[01:20] | Come on. | 快 |
[01:26] | Aw, man, Nick better hurry up! | 天啊 尼克最好抓紧点 |
[01:39] | Voila. | 瞧瞧这是谁 |
[01:50] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能逗留了 |
[01:51] | No, we can’t leave! Nick is coming! | 不 不能走 尼克会来的 |
[01:53] | He won’t be able to get to us. | 他无法靠近我们 |
[01:54] | She’s right! | 她说得对 |
[01:55] | We got to get out of here before they get in. | 我们得在他们攻进来之前离开这儿 |
[01:56] | Well, what are we gonna do-just run ’em over? | 难道要直接开车压过去吗 |
[01:58] | Well, one hopes they’ll move because we are. | 他们不闪也怪不得我们了 |
[02:40] | I think you’re gonna have to just– | 我觉得你应该就… |
[02:41] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[03:27] | 姓:施拉奇 名:托马斯·贝利 | |
[03:29] | Bonsoir, mon ami. | 晚上好 我的朋友 |
[04:04] | How we doing? | 情况如何了 |
[04:05] | Pretty good… | 还不错 |
[04:06] | except for the one on the hood. | 就剩下个穿兜帽衫的 |
[04:07] | And a couple on top. | 还有车顶上的那几个 |
[04:11] | Okay, buckle up. | 好的 系好安全带 |
[04:25] | Container! Container! | 小心集装箱 集装箱 |
[04:27] | I know. I know! | 我知道 我知道 |
[04:28] | Hold on! | 抓紧了 |
[04:41] | I think it worked. | 我觉得好像成了 |
[04:43] | Not for long. They’re still coming! | 维持不了多久 他们还在追过来 |
[04:45] | Oh, man. | 我的天 |
[05:10] | Time to pick up Mr. Schirach. | 该来接施拉奇先生了 |
[05:12] | He’s got a plane to catch. | 他还要赶飞机呢 |
[05:27] | Good night, sweet Grimm. | 晚安罢 甜美的格林 |
[05:31] | And flights of angels, | 愿天使齐歌 |
[05:33] | sing thee to thy rest. | 伴你安息 |
[05:47] | Oh, my god, they’re everywhere! | 天哪 哪都有他们 |
[05:59] | – Is everybody all right? – Yeah. | -大家都没事吧 -没事 |
[06:01] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[06:04] | Oh, we’re stuck! | 我们被卡住了 |
[06:06] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能待在这里 |
[06:07] | We’re gonna have to go up. | 我们得到上面去 |
[06:08] | Higher ground-let’s go! | 到高点的地方去 快走 |
[06:40] | We can’t let them get up here. | 不能让他们爬上来 |
[06:41] | We’re gonna need some help. | 我们得找些帮手 |
[07:07] | That is precious cargo. Be careful. | 这是贵重货物 小心点 |
[07:38] | We’ll have him in the air soon. | 马上就把他送上飞机 |
[08:09] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[08:41] | So how’s it feel to be on two legs again? | 再次双脚踩上实地感觉怎么样 |
[08:44] | Damn good. | 好极了 |
[08:45] | – Anything going on? – No. | -最近有什么事吗 -没有 |
[08:47] | Pretty quiet since we got all those crazies | 自从把大闹市区的那些疯子关起来之后 |
[08:49] | from downtown locked up. | 就一片平静了 |
[08:51] | Where’d you put ’em? | 关哪了 |
[08:52] | Had to move ’em to the jail infirmary. | 只能送去拘留病房 |
[08:53] | They’re under heavy sedation. | 给他们注射了大量镇静剂 |
[08:54] | A little too much fun and games for us to handle here. | 问题还真是棘手呢 |
[08:57] | – Where’s the captain? – Uh, don’t know. | -队长呢 -不知道 |
[08:59] | He left a couple hours ago. | 几个小时前就走了 |
[09:01] | Well, I guess I’ll get a little work done. | 我得干活了 |
[09:04] | Do it while you can. | 趁还能做的时候多做点吧 |
[09:05] | I’m just glad things have finally calmed down. | 很高兴终于风平浪静了 |
[09:12] | Griffin. | 我是格里芬 |
[09:12] | Hank, it’s Juliette! We need help! | 汉克 我是朱丽叶 我们需要帮忙 |
[09:14] | I’m with Monroe and Rosalee. You got to hurry! | 我跟门罗 罗莎莉在一起 你快来 |
[09:16] | – Where are you? – I’m at the container yard. | -你在哪 -集装箱堆场 |
[09:18] | Remember the– | 还记得 |
[09:18] | the guy that you took to Rosalee’s shop? He’s okay, | 你带去罗莎莉店里的那个人吗 他康复了 |
[09:21] | but there’s a hell of a lot of them attacking us. | 但有很多跟他一样的人在攻击我们 |
[09:24] | – Where’s Nick? – I don’t know. | -尼克在哪 -不知道 |
[09:25] | He’s somewhere. We lost him. | 他也在这里 我们走散了 |
[09:26] | I don’t know how much longer | 不知道我们 |
[09:27] | we’re gonna be able to hold– | 还能撑多久… |
[09:32] | Ju– | 朱… |
[09:35] | Get as many unis as you can to the container yard | 尽量多找些警员去朗伯德街的 |
[09:37] | on Lombard Street. | 集装箱堆场 |
[09:38] | We got more of those whack jobs to deal with. | 那边还有很多疯子等着我们 |
[09:41] | Okay, all unis available, let’s go! | 有空的警员出发吧 |
[09:43] | Vick, Deangelo, come with me. Get Franco. | 维克 狄安吉罗 跟我来 喊上弗朗科 |
[09:45] | Little help here! | 来帮帮忙 |
[10:03] | This is not getting better. | 情况还是很糟糕啊 |
[10:53] | – You okay? – Yes. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[10:55] | Monroe! They keep coming! | 门罗 他们一直不断在上来 |
[11:23] | Holy crap, there’s a lot of them. | 靠 真是不少 |
[11:24] | Whatever kind of drug this is, | 不管这是什么毒品 |
[11:25] | I hope I never see it again. | 但愿以后再也不见 |
[11:27] | Bust open one of these containers. | 打开一个集装箱 |
[11:29] | Round them up, get them inside. | 把他们包围起来 赶进集装箱里 |
[11:30] | There’s an antidote– | 解毒剂 |
[11:31] | we’ll get it down here as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快弄来 |
[11:33] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[11:35] | Are you guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[11:37] | Nick’s somewhere in the yard, Hank. | 尼克也在这里 汉克 |
[11:38] | We have to find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[11:39] | All right, stay up there until we get control! | 好吧 等我们控制住局面再下来 |
[12:12] | Hank, where are you? | 汉克 你在哪 |
[12:13] | Captain, is Nick with you? | 队长 尼克跟你在一起吗 |
[12:15] | – No, my brother has him. – Your brother? | -没有 他在我弟弟手上 -你弟弟 |
[12:17] | No time to explain. Where are you? | 没时间解释了 你在哪 |
[12:18] | With Rosalee, Monroe, and Juliette | 跟罗莎莉 门罗还有朱丽叶 |
[12:20] | at the container yard! | 在集装箱堆场 |
[12:21] | Yeah, so am I. Northwest corner. You? | 我也在 我在西北角 你们呢 |
[12:23] | Right in the middle! | 正中间 |
[12:26] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过来 |
[12:45] | Quick, get in the car. come on! | 快上车 快啊 |
[12:46] | No, we’re not leaving without Nick. | 不 不能丢下尼克 |
[12:48] | I followed my brother to one of the containers, | 我跟踪我弟弟到了某个集装箱 |
[12:49] | where I found Nick’s cell phone. | 在那里找到了尼克的手机 |
[12:51] | My brother’s gonna try to get him out of the country. | 我弟弟想将他带出境 |
[12:52] | – What? – Let’s go. | -什么 -快走 |
[12:54] | We got to get to the airport. Come on! | 我们得去机场 快点 |
[13:12] | I saw them carry the box and load it in a van. | 我看见他们搬着一个箱子装上了货车 |
[13:15] | What kind of box was it? | 什么箱子 |
[13:18] | It, uh, looked like a coffin. | 看起来像个棺材 |
[13:21] | My guess is they put Nick in this death state | 我猜他们让尼克进入了死亡状态 |
[13:23] | – just like the others. – Oh, my god. | -和那些人一样 -天啊 |
[13:25] | With the right paperwork, which they have, | 只要有合法文件 这个他们肯定有 |
[13:27] | they could transport him out of the country legally, | 就可以把他合法送出境 |
[13:29] | no questions asked. | 没人会质疑 |
[13:30] | So this means the Baron is working for your brother? | 也就是说那个男爵为你弟弟工作 |
[13:33] | Yeah. All this madness was just a sideshow | 对 这一切只不过是附带事件 |
[13:35] | to distract us from what they were really after. | 为了不让我们发现他们真正的目的 |
[13:37] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[13:39] | You know, I’m… | 我… |
[13:41] | I’m not sure Nick will react | 我不确定尼克的反应 |
[13:44] | the same way that the others have. | 会不会和其他人一样 |
[13:46] | Because he’s a Grimm. | 因为他是格林 |
[13:47] | They’re not exactly normal. | 他们不算正常人 |
[13:52] | Just a few more minutes, my young Grimm, | 再过几分钟 我年轻的格林 |
[13:56] | and for all intents and purposes, | 无论如何 |
[13:58] | you will be dead | 你会进入死亡状态 |
[13:59] | and on your way to your new home. | 然后前往你的新家 |
[14:02] | Or should I say “Castle”? | 或者我该说”城堡” |
[14:05] | Load our guest up. | 把我们的客人装上去 |
[14:08] | I’ve got airport police. | 接通了机场警察 |
[14:10] | This is Detective Griffin, Portland Police. | 我是波特兰警局的格里芬警探 |
[14:12] | We’re in pursuit of suspects driving a black van | 我们正追捕驾驶一辆黑色货车的嫌犯 |
[14:15] | headed for a private jet on your field. | 他们的目的地是你们机场的一架私人飞机 |
[14:17] | Approach with caution. | 小心应付 |
[14:18] | Do we have enough antidote left for Nick? | 还有给尼克用的解药吗 |
[14:21] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[14:22] | We need the van detained | 我们需要你们扣留货车 |
[14:23] | and the plane prevented from taking off. | 阻止飞机起飞 |
[14:40] | Sir, we need you to come back down the steps. | 先生 请你走下楼梯 |
[14:43] | This plane has been grounded until further notice. | 再接到进一步通知之前 这架飞机不允许起飞 |
[14:45] | There must be some mistake. We have nothing to hide. | 一定是搞错了 我们这里没什么见不得人的 |
[14:49] | Let me see some identification. | 让我看看你的身份证明 |
[14:52] | But of course. | 当然可以 |
[15:15] | Stand away from the officer. | 离开警官 |
[15:19] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[15:20] | Come on, talk to me. | 快回答我 |
[15:21] | Too late for that. | 太迟了 |
[16:35] | Where’s the plane? | 飞机在哪 |
[16:37] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[16:58] | You have to do something! You stop that plane! | 你们得做点什么 拦下飞机 |
[17:00] | There’s nothing we can do. In a matter of minutes, | 我们无能为力 几分钟后 |
[17:02] | that plane will be over international waters, | 那架飞机就会到达公海 |
[17:03] | where we can’t touch them. | 我们动不了他们 |
[17:04] | Can’t they scramble jets or something? | 不能让派飞机拦截吗 |
[17:06] | They won’t do that unless there’s a terrorist threat. | 除非有恐怖威胁 否则上头不会那样做 |
[17:08] | Well, where are they taking him? | 他们要把他带去哪里 |
[17:10] | Somewhere where my brother can control him– | 一个能让我弟弟控制他的地方 |
[17:11] | My guess is Austria. | 我猜是奥地利 |
[17:13] | Your family’s responsible for this. | 你的家人导致了这一切 |
[17:15] | I swear to god, you better get him back. | 我对天发誓 你最好把他带回来 |
[17:17] | I’ll do everything in my power | 我会尽力 |
[17:19] | to keep Nick away from my family. | 让尼克远离我的家人 |
[17:20] | But I can’t stop that plane. | 但我没法拦下那架飞机 |
[17:22] | Griffin. | 格里芬 |
[17:23] | Yeah, I think we got most of them… | 我觉得我们控制了… |
[17:27] | handled. | 大多数人 |
[17:29] | Uh, yeah. | 对 |
[17:30] | Now we got most of them in one of the containers, | 我们把大部分都弄进一个集装箱里了 |
[17:32] | but, uh, what the hell are we supposed to do now? | 但接下来怎么办 |
[17:35] | Lock the door and stand guard. I’ll send somebody down. | 关紧门守着 我叫人去处理 |
[17:37] | That stuff you made works, right? | 你做的东西有用 对吧 |
[17:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:40] | You’re gonna have to make a whole lot more of it. | 那你得多做点 |
[17:41] | What about Nick? | 尼克怎么办 |
[17:43] | Look, they had to file a flight plan. | 他们起飞前得提交飞行计划 |
[17:44] | I could check with the FAA. | 我可以去航空局查一下 |
[17:45] | Once we know where they’re going, | 如果我们知道他们要去哪 |
[17:46] | maybe we can intercept. | 也许就可以拦住他们 |
[17:48] | I-I’m sorry, but what about them? | 抱歉 他们怎么办 |
[17:51] | It’s too early to treat them. | 他们现在还没到治疗时间 没法治 |
[17:52] | We’re gonna have to take them with us. | 我们得把他们带上 |
[18:37] | I’m going to have to throw the carpet away. | 我等会得把地毯丢掉 |
[18:40] | You just can’t get hexenbiest blood out of anything. | 巫女之血不是哪里都能弄到的 |
[18:46] | – What’s that for? – You. | -这要做什么 -给你准备的 |
[18:48] | It looks to me like you already cut out her heart. | 在我看来你已经把她的心脏挖出来了 |
[18:51] | Oh, that’s just the beginning of the contaminatio ritualis. | 那只是受污祭的开始 |
[18:56] | – Don’t you know what’s next? – No. | -你不知道下面的步骤吗 -不知道 |
[18:59] | In order to regain your hexenbiest powers, | 为了恢复你巫女的能力 |
[19:03] | you must know what she has seen, | 你得了解她见过的 |
[19:06] | feel what she has touched, | 感受她触摸过的 |
[19:08] | and walk a mile in her, well, feet. | 用她的脚…走上一英里 |
[19:12] | – What? – Not literally. | -什么 -不是字面意义的那种 |
[19:15] | Oh. Good. | 太好了 |
[19:16] | But you still have to cut off her hands, feet, | 但你还是得切下她的手 脚 |
[19:18] | and pluck out her eyes. | 挖出她的眼睛 |
[19:21] | We’ll get on with it as soon as you’re done. | 等你完成了 我们再继续 |
[20:03] | Bonsoir. | 晚上好 |
[20:21] | What’s going on here? | 出什么事了 |
[20:41] | Bones always dull the blade. | 切骨头总能把刀弄钝 |
[20:43] | But you’ve done well… | 但你做得很好 |
[20:47] | very well. | 非常好 |
[20:51] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[20:53] | A little walk in the woods. | 去树林里走一走 |
[20:55] | Can I clean up first? | 我能先洗一下吗 |
[20:57] | You might want to wait. | 还是等等比较好 |
[21:02] | Bring the keilhacke. | 把楔锄带上 |
[21:52] | That is where you must start. | 你得从那里开始 |
[21:54] | To do what? | 开始什么 |
[21:56] | To see if you will be accepted. | 看你是否会被认可 |
[22:00] | Now you must dig. | 开始挖吧 |
[22:06] | How many tests do you have? | 你到底有多少考验 |
[22:08] | It’s not us who are testing you. | 考验你的可不是我们 |
[22:28] | You’re going to kill us all! | 你会害死我们所有人的 |
[22:29] | Obey me, for I am your master! | 服从我 我是你的主人 |
[22:32] | Obey me, for I am your master! | 服从我 我是你的主人 |
[22:36] | I can’t control it! We’re going down! | 已经不受控了 要坠机了 |
[22:45] | Oh, god! Oh, god! | 上帝 上帝 |
[22:55] | How much of this stuff do they expect us to make? | 他们需要我们做多少 |
[22:57] | As much as we can. | 越多越好 |
[22:58] | Yeah, but we can’t deliver it one shot at a time. | 对 但我们也不能用一次一个的方法 |
[23:00] | There’s not enough time. | 时间不够 |
[23:01] | Some of them will die before they can be treated. | 有些人会在得到治疗前就死掉 |
[23:04] | We need a better way to do this. | 我们得找个更好的办法 |
[23:06] | I say if they’re taking Nick to Austria, | 如果他们要带尼克去奥地利 |
[23:07] | then we should go there too. | 那我们也应该去 |
[23:09] | – What? Are you serious? – Hell, yeah, I’m serious. | -你是认真的吗 -对 很认真 |
[23:10] | I mean, whatever they’re gonna do to Nick, | 无论他们要对尼克做什么 |
[23:12] | they’re gonna do it soon, | 都会很快动手 |
[23:12] | and I don’t entirely trust Captain Renard. | 而我不是很信任雷纳德队长 |
[23:15] | If you recall, he’s got a little of that royal blood | 要记得 他的血管里还流着点 |
[23:17] | coursing through his veins too. | 皇室血液呢 |
[23:19] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[23:22] | – Just calm down, okay? – I’m sorry. | -冷静点 好吗 -抱歉 |
[23:24] | It’s just, I can’t believe they took Nick — | 我只是无法接受他们带走了尼克 |
[23:26] | Not to mention, | 而且 |
[23:27] | they left us with a hell of a lot of mess to deal with. | 还留下了一堆烂摊子让我们收拾 |
[23:29] | I’m with you. Let’s go get him. | 我和你一起去救他回来吧 |
[23:32] | This is the royal family you’re talking about. | 你们要对付的可是皇室啊 |
[23:34] | I know who we’re dealing with. | 我很清楚要对付的什么人 |
[23:35] | They have money, protection. We wouldn’t stand a chance. | 他们有钱有庇护 我们毫无胜算 |
[23:39] | It still doesn’t mean we just let ’em get away with it. | 就算如此 我们也不能置之不顾 |
[23:41] | I mean, if Nick doesn’t do what they want, | 要是尼克不听从他们的吩咐 |
[23:42] | they’re gonna kill him. | 他们会杀了他的 |
[23:43] | They’re never just gonna let him go. | 他们不会放过他的 |
[23:44] | Exactly. So the sooner we get there, the better. | 没错 我们越快去救他越好 |
[23:48] | You know, there’s a whole lot of people Nick has helped too. | 尼克曾经救过很多人 |
[23:50] | What are we gonna do, raise an army? | 我们要怎么做 组建军队吗 |
[23:52] | No, just a few people who are willing to | 不 只是招募那些愿意 |
[23:53] | put their lives on the line for something that really matters. | 为了保护重要的事物而豁出去的人 |
[23:55] | So you guys just, you know, keep fixing this stuff. | 所以你俩继续捣鼓这堆东西 |
[23:58] | I’m gonna make a few phone calls. | 我打几个电话 |
[24:04] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[24:06] | What? | 什么 |
[24:08] | Remember what I told you | 还记得我告诉过你 |
[24:09] | about the different ways this treatment can be given? | 有好几种不同的给药方法吗 |
[24:11] | Yeah. Orally, “ointmentally”… | 记得 口服 贴膏 |
[24:15] | Or by shot. | 或者注射 |
[24:17] | What about an inhalant? | 我们弄个吸入剂怎么样 |
[24:18] | Oh, you mean we get ’em to smoke it? | 你是说让他们自己抽烟那样抽药剂吗 |
[24:21] | No, breathe it. | 不是 是像呼吸那样吸入 |
[24:24] | That could be done. | 这法子可行 |
[24:25] | How? | 怎么做 |
[24:27] | With the Williamson ether synthesis. | 用威廉姆逊合成反应 |
[24:29] | It turns a liquid into a gas. | 可以让液体变成气体 |
[24:32] | Basically, it’s an organic reaction | 简单来说就是通过酒精和卤代物 |
[24:33] | which forms an ether from an organohalide and alcohol. | 生成醚的有机反应 |
[24:37] | We got the alcohol. | 我们有酒精 |
[24:39] | So we just need to get them to inhale the antidote, | 所以我们要让他们吸入解毒剂 |
[24:41] | like–like nitrous oxide. | 像吸入一氧化二氮那样 |
[24:42] | We need to contain the gas in glass bottles. | 我们要把气体保存在玻璃瓶里 |
[24:44] | Yeah, or jars or anything we can break to release the gas. | 或者任何可以被打破以释放气体的容器 |
[24:47] | Oh, so basically, we just create, like, | 简单来说就是 我们要制造 |
[24:50] | a molotov cocktail, except it doesn’t explode… | 不会爆炸的燃烧弹 |
[24:52] | We hope. | 但愿不会爆炸 |
[25:07] | Can you talk? | 你方便说话吗 |
[25:08] | Yes, but I was not able to find out | 是的 但我没查到 |
[25:10] | why your brother went to Portland. | 为什么你弟弟会去波特兰 |
[25:11] | Don’t bother. I know why. He took the Grimm. | 别费心 我知道原因 他带走了格林 |
[25:14] | – What? How? – It doesn’t matter. | -什么 怎么做到的 -这不重要 |
[25:18] | Eric’s forced our hand. | 埃里克逼得我们不得不有所行动 |
[25:20] | So it’s time my dear brother was dealt with. | 是时候对我亲爱的弟弟出手了 |
[25:22] | How do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[25:24] | – Give it to Meisner. – Are you serious? | -交给梅森尔 -你是认真的吗 |
[25:27] | He took the grimm. | 他带走了格林 |
[25:28] | You realize the ramifications this will have? | 你知道这样做的后果吗 |
[25:30] | Well, Eric should’ve thought of that before he did what he did. | 埃里克这样做之前就该想到后果 |
[25:32] | Now deal with it. | 马上照我说的做 |
[25:34] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[25:37] | Stay close to the family and, uh… | 密切留意皇室 |
[25:39] | Don’t forget to look shocked. | 记住要假装吓了一跳 |
[25:45] | Yeah. | 进来 |
[25:46] | According to the flight plan, | 根据飞行计划 |
[25:47] | the plane is making a direct flight to Vienna, | 那架飞机会直飞维也纳 |
[25:49] | due to arrive noon our time tomorrow. | 波特兰时间明天中午到达 |
[25:51] | They made attempts to contact the plane, | 他们试图联系飞机 |
[25:53] | but nobody’s answering. | 但是无人应答 |
[25:55] | Is my brother on board? | 我弟弟在飞机上吗 |
[25:56] | Not according to the flight manifest. | 登机名单上没写 |
[25:57] | There’s a pilot, a co-pilot, | 正副驾驶员 |
[25:59] | and one passenger listed as Baron Samedi. | 还有一位署名萨姆堤男爵的乘客 |
[26:03] | According to the customs paperwork, | 根据海关文件的记录 |
[26:04] | they’re carrying back the body of… | 他们还运载着一具… |
[26:06] | Thomas Schirach. | 托马斯·施拉奇的遗体 |
[26:09] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[26:10] | That’s the identity they’re using to transport Nick’s body. | 这是他们用来运送尼克的假身份 |
[26:13] | So how do we stop that plane from going to Europe? | 那我们要怎么阻止飞机飞往欧洲 |
[26:15] | We can’t. | 没法阻止 |
[26:17] | I’m gonna take care of it once it gets there. | 等它达到后 我来搞定 |
[26:18] | – You? – Yeah. | -你来搞定 -对 |
[26:19] | This is between my brother and me. | 这是我和我弟弟之间的事 |
[26:21] | No, this is not just between you and your brother. | 不 这不只是你和你弟弟之间的事 |
[26:23] | This is my partner we’re talking about. | 他是我的搭档 |
[26:25] | Now, something happens to Nick– | 如果尼克出了什么事… |
[26:26] | My brother will be dealt with. | 我不会放过我弟弟的 |
[26:30] | Well, somebody’s got to get Nick. | 总得有人去救尼克 |
[27:48] | Incoming! | 来了 |
[27:59] | Shut it! | 关门 |
[28:04] | Latch it. Latch it! | 锁上 赶紧锁上 |
[28:11] | God, I hope that’s the last one. | 天呐 希望这是最后一个 |
[28:13] | It better be. | 希望如此 |
[28:17] | They’re down there. | 他们在那里 |
[28:18] | Juliette, what are you guys doing back here? | 朱丽叶 你们怎么又回来了 |
[28:20] | Hank sent us back. We got the treatment. | 汉克叫我们带解药来 |
[28:23] | It’s worked before. We already tried it out. | 之前成功了 我们试过了 |
[28:24] | Uh, I don’t think they’re in the mood for any treatment. | 他们现在应该没心情接受治疗吧 |
[28:26] | If we don’t do something fast, they’ll kill each other. | 如果我们不快一点 他们会互相残杀的 |
[28:29] | That’d be all right with me. | 那就太好了 |
[28:30] | Sorry, but that’s the mood I’m in. | 抱歉 但这是我现在的感受 |
[28:32] | Look, we don’t have to treat them one at a time, okay? | 我们不必一个一个地治疗 |
[28:36] | It’s a gas– | 这是气体 |
[28:37] | we just have to break these inside the container. | 我们只要把它砸碎在集装箱里 |
[28:40] | – You want us to open the doors? – Yeah. | -你是要我们开门吗 -是 |
[28:42] | But I mean, we should probably make some noise | 但是我们也许可以 |
[28:44] | or something down at the other end you know, | 在另一头弄出点声音 |
[28:45] | just to distract them. | 分散他们的注意力 |
[28:48] | Can I borrow that? | 我可以借用一下吗 |
[28:50] | Give it to him. | 给他吧 |
[28:51] | Here. | 拿着 |
[28:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:58] | Come and get us! We’re down here! | 来抓我们吧 我们在这边 |
[29:04] | That might’ve worked a little too well. | 效果也太好了 |
[29:06] | Anytime, guys! | 随时可以开始了 |
[29:07] | – Let’s do it. – Now! | -来吧 -就是现在 |
[29:23] | How will we know if it worked? | 我们怎么知道是否有效 |
[29:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:26] | I think it’s kind of like popcorn, you know? | 我觉得这有点像做爆米花 |
[29:27] | When it stops making noise, it’s done. | 没有声音了就代表搞定了 |
[29:29] | Or they’re dead. | 或者就是他们死了 |
[29:36] | Griffin. | 格里芬 |
[29:39] | What? | 什么 |
[29:41] | When? | 什么时候 |
[29:42] | No, can’t be done at the airport. | 不 这事不能在机场做 |
[29:45] | It has to happen when he’s in his car. | 必须要他在车里的时候 |
[29:47] | And avoid collateral, if you can. | 尽量避免牵连无辜 |
[29:51] | – Nick’s plane went down. – What? | -尼克的飞机坠毁了 -什么 |
[29:53] | They think it crashed near Mount Cedara. | 他们认为飞机坠落在塞达拉山附近 |
[30:54] | I still don’t hear anything. | 我还是什么也听不到 |
[30:56] | – I think they’re– – Listen. | -他们应该已经… -你听 |
[30:59] | – Where am I? – I heard that. | -我在哪里 -我听到了 |
[31:01] | Someone just said, “Where am I?” | 有人刚刚说 “我在哪里” |
[31:03] | They wouldn’t ask that, right? | 他们不会这么问的 不是吗 |
[31:04] | I mean, I don’t think they really care | 他们又不在乎 |
[31:05] | or know where they are. | 也不知道自己在哪 |
[31:07] | I think we should open the doors now. | 我们现在该开门了 |
[31:08] | All right, get ready. I’m gonna open it. | 好的 准备 我要开门了 |
[31:10] | Just, uh, stay back | 大家后退 |
[31:12] | till we know what we’re dealing with, yeah? | 先看看是什么情况 明白吗 |
[31:14] | But if one of ’em bites me again… | 但是如果我又被咬了… |
[31:17] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[31:29] | You’re okay. You’re gonna be okay. | 你们没事了 你们会没事的 |
[31:32] | Let’s help these guys out. | 让他们出来吧 |
[31:41] | – Hello? – Monroe, it’s Hank. | -喂 -门罗 我是汉克 |
[31:42] | It’s Hank. What’s happening? | 是汉克 怎么了 |
[31:44] | – I’ve got some bad news. – What kind of bad news? | -我有个坏消息 -什么坏消息 |
[31:47] | Put it on speaker. | 开扬声器 |
[31:49] | You know, maybe I should hear this first. | 或许应该先让我听听 |
[31:51] | Monroe, I want to hear this. | 门罗 我想听 |
[31:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:55] | Hank, you’re on speaker, so we can all hear. | 汉克 开扬声器了 我们都能听到 |
[31:58] | We received a report that the plane Nick was on went down. | 我们收到报告说尼克所乘的飞机坠机了 |
[32:01] | Now, we don’t know anything more than that. | 除此之外 我们还没有其他消息 |
[32:03] | We’re headed out there now. | 我们正要赶过去 |
[32:07] | – Where? – Juliette– | -哪里 -朱丽叶… |
[32:08] | Hank, I’m coming. Just… | 汉克 我要去 |
[32:10] | Just tell me where. | 告诉我在哪儿 |
[32:33] | – Any survivors? – Two. | -有人生还吗 -两人 |
[32:35] | The pilot and copilot are still alive. | 正副驾驶员都活下来了 |
[32:37] | We have one dead. We didn’t move him. | 一人死亡 我们没有移动他 |
[32:40] | I can’t believe this. I can’t believe this. | 难以置信 难以置信 |
[32:44] | Where’s the body? | 尸体在哪儿 |
[32:45] | About 15 yards back with the other piece of the plane. | 往后15米左右 在另一块飞机残骸那儿 |
[32:59] | You know who this is? | 你知道这是谁吗 |
[33:01] | An associate of my brother’s. | 我弟弟的一个同伙 |
[33:10] | This must be how they were going | 他们肯定是想通过这个 |
[33:11] | to get Nick out of the country. | 把尼克运出境 |
[33:13] | 姓: 施拉奇 名: 托马斯·贝利 | |
[33:16] | Yeah, except he’s not here. | 可是他不在这里 |
[33:19] | Hey, look. | 看这里 |
[33:21] | Those marks were made from the inside. | 这些凹痕是从里边造成的 |
[33:24] | Yeah, if he can do that to the coffin… | 要是能把棺材弄成这样… |
[33:27] | He might’ve walked away from this. | 或许他能全身而退 |
[33:28] | He’s infected and on the move. | 他被感染了 还到处跑 |
[33:30] | I wouldn’t want to get in his way. | 这种情况我可不会轻易惹他 |
[33:31] | All right, check with dispatch, | 好吧 联系调度中心 |
[33:32] | make sure they contact us | 这片地区一有人报警 |
[33:33] | if there’s any 911 calls in the area. | 就立刻联系我们 |
[34:09] | I don’t know what he’s had too much of, | 我不知道他喝了什么 |
[34:11] | but he’s had way too much of it. | 不过他肯定是喝多了 |
[34:22] | Um, you’re in my way. | 你挡我路了 |
[34:26] | I said, “You’re in my–“ | 我说 你挡我… |
[34:49] | This is 911. What is your emergency? | 这里是911 请问您有什么紧急情况 |
[35:18] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[36:01] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[36:02] | No one’s allowed into the area. | 任何人不得进入这片区域 |
[36:03] | – No, you don’t understand! – We know someone on the plane. | -你不知道情况 -我们有个朋友在飞机上 |
[36:05] | I’m sorry. No unauthorized personnel. | 抱歉 未经授权… |
[36:07] | No, it’s all right. They’re with me. | 没关系 他们跟我一起的 |
[36:09] | – Where’s nick? – He’s not here. | -尼克在哪儿 -他不在这里 |
[36:10] | We think he may have survived the crash. | 我们认为他可能幸存了 |
[36:12] | Look, he might be infected. He may not be himself. | 他或许被感染了 现在可能神志不清 |
[36:14] | So you need to prepare yourselves. | 所以你们得有所准备 |
[36:15] | Griffin. | 格里芬 |
[36:16] | You said if he got infected, | 你说过如果格林家族的人受到感染 |
[36:17] | a Grimm might react differently. | 可能会出现与常人不一样的反应 |
[36:19] | I’d say he reacted a lot differently. | 我觉得 他的反应非常不一样 |
[36:21] | 911 call just came in. | 911刚才来电话了 |
[36:23] | A fight broke out at a bar about 2 miles from here. | 距离这里3公里左右有家酒吧发生了一起斗殴 |
[36:26] | Apparently, a lot of people are getting hurt. | 据说有很多人受伤 |
[36:27] | I say we start there. Come on. | 我们就从这儿着手 走吧 |
[36:31] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[37:00] | Please, take whatever you want. | 饶命 想要什么尽管拿 |
[37:02] | Please, just don’t hurt me. | 求你别伤害我 |
[37:26] | Don’t go in there! | 别进去 |
[37:27] | He’s crazy! He’s got a gun! | 他疯了 手里还有枪 |
[37:28] | There’s people hurt. | 有人受伤了 |
[37:31] | Oh, you’re a cop. | 你是警察 |
[37:33] | Good! Go kill that son of bitch! | 太好了 快进去毙了那个混蛋 |
[37:34] | – Just stay here. – I should go with you. | -待在这别动 -我应该跟你们一起去 |
[37:36] | Come outta here. | 快出来 |
[37:37] | It may not be Nick. | 也许不是尼克 |
[37:37] | No, no, trust me. That’s Nick. | 不 相信我 就是尼克 |
[37:41] | He was living with me for, you know, a while, | 他好歹也跟我合住过一段时间 |
[37:43] | So I know what he smells like. | 我能辨别他身上的气味 |
[37:44] | There’s something different about it now. | 他的气味有点不一样了 |
[37:46] | – What? – I can’t explain it. | -怎么 -说不清 |
[37:48] | It’s–it’s just different. | 就是不一样了 |
[37:50] | If it’s Nick, I can help. | 如果真的是尼克 我可以帮忙 |
[37:51] | All right, let’s just figure out | 好了 我们进去看看 |
[37:52] | what we’re dealing with, okay? | 到底是什么情况 |
[37:54] | I’m telling you, he’s not the same–be careful. | 他不是之前的他了 小心点 |
[38:10] | It’s gonna be all right. Just stay down. | 没事的 躺着别动 |
[38:17] | Help’s on the way. | 救援人员马上就来 |
[38:21] | Back here. | 在这里 |
[38:22] | Can you follow him? | 你能追踪到他吗 |
[38:25] | – I can try. – Good. | -我可以试试 -很好 |
[38:28] | We’ve got to stop him | 我们得阻止他 |
[38:29] | because it’s only gonna get worse. | 否则情况只会变得更糟 |
[38:31] | Go. | 快去 |
[38:44] | – That’s deep enough. – Thank god. | -够深了 -真是谢天谢地 |
[38:47] | I wouldn’t. | 我可不会这么乐观 |
[38:50] | Put them in. | 把它们放进去 |
[39:03] | Put the box in the earth. | 把盒子放进土里 |
[39:12] | It must be buried with your hands. | 一定要用你的手去埋土 |
[39:14] | Of course it must. | 当然了 |
[39:33] | Now what? | 然后呢 |
[39:34] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[39:37] | If you have been accepted, we will soon see. | 你有没有被认可 很快就能知道了 |
[39:48] | Nothing’s happening. | 什么事都没有 |
[40:07] | Oh, that’s creepy. | 这太诡异了 |
[40:35] | You have been accepted. | 你被认可了 |
[40:38] | Now… | 现在 |
[40:39] | you have to gather the dead flowers. | 你得把这些枯萎的花都采集起来 |
[40:43] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[40:56] | Are you all right? | 你们还好吗 |
[40:58] | Did you call 911? | 是你报的警吗 |
[41:00] | We searched the bar. Subject has fled the scene. | 我们搜了酒馆 疑犯已经逃离现场 |
[41:02] | We need to cordon off the area. | 把这片区域警戒起来 |
[41:03] | – We need some ambulances. – Yes, sir. | -呼叫救护车 -是 长官 |
[41:06] | Where is he? | 他去哪了 |
[41:07] | He’s gone. | 不见了 |
[41:08] | We need to find him before he kills somebody, | 我们得在他犯下命案之前找到他 |
[41:10] | because there’s no coming back from that. | 否则就无法挽回了 |
[41:23] | – Lost him. – Damn. | -追丢了 -该死 |
[41:31] | Found him. This way. | 闻到了 这边 |
[42:00] | Ah, long night, huh? | 漫长的一晚 对吧 |
[42:02] | – I know. – I’m tired. | -是啊 -我好累 |
[42:05] | We’re going to get you into bed really, really soon. | 很快你就能躺到床上了 |
[42:07] | I want you to read me a story. | 我要你给我讲故事 |
[42:09] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[42:10] | Come on, up the stairs. I gotcha. | 上了楼 我就给你讲故事 |
[42:13] | We’re home. | 到家啦 |