时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The cracher-mortel makes zombies. | 这个唾液怪可以制造僵尸 |
[00:05] | Yes, but I was not able to find out | 是的 但我没查到 |
[00:07] | why your brother went to Portland. | 为什么你弟弟会去波特兰 |
[00:08] | I know why. He took the Grimm. | 我知道原因 他带走了格林 |
[00:10] | Eric’s forced our hand. | 埃里克逼得我们不得不有所行动 |
[00:11] | It’s time my dear brother was dealt with. | 是时候对我亲爱的弟弟出手了 |
[00:13] | Someone outside the family is carrying royal blood. | 一个外族人身怀皇室血脉 |
[00:17] | What–ow! What are you– | 你干什么 |
[00:26] | You have to gather the dead flowers. | 你得把这些枯萎的花都采集起来 |
[00:29] | – Where’s Nick? – He’s not here. | -尼克在哪儿 -他不在这里 |
[00:30] | We think he may have survived the crash. | 我们认为他可能幸存了 |
[00:32] | He might be infected. He may not be himself. | 他或许被感染了 现在可能神志不清 |
[00:33] | So you need to prepare yourselves. | 所以你们得有所准备 |
[00:41] | – Can you follow him? – I can try. | -你能追踪到他吗 -我可以试试 |
[00:42] | Go. | 快去 |
[00:48] | 活两次和活一次并无区别 大自然的一切都是循环往复的 | |
[01:11] | You lose him? | 跟丢了吗 |
[01:12] | Sorta, kinda. Yeah. | 好像是的 |
[01:14] | This is not as easy as it looks, you know? | 这并不像看上去那么容易 知道吗 |
[01:16] | There’s a lot more out here than just Nick. | 除了尼克之外还有其他很多生物的气味 |
[01:19] | And I’m not getting on my hands and knees, | 而且我不是四肢着地 |
[01:21] | ’cause I can’t move that fast. | 因为带着你 我不能跑那么快 |
[01:24] | Not to mention the grass stains. | 况且草渍还会弄脏衣服 |
[01:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:31] | I got him. | 我闻到他了 |
[01:33] | – Yeah? – You find him? | -喂 -找到了他吗 |
[01:34] | – Not yet, but we’re on him. – Where are you? | -还没有 但我们在追 -你们在哪 |
[01:36] | About a mile east of the bar. | 酒吧往东一英里的地方 |
[01:38] | Nick’s moving fast. | 尼克跑得很快 |
[01:39] | All right, we’re headed in your direction. | 好 我们在往你们那边走 |
[01:40] | Did they find him? | 他们找到他了吗 |
[01:41] | Not yet. But they’re getting close. | 还没有 但快了 |
[01:42] | – Captain Renard. – Yeah? | -雷纳德队长 -什么事 |
[01:44] | I checked for surveillance, | 我查看了监控录像 |
[01:45] | but the system appears to be down. | 但是系统好像坏了 |
[01:47] | – So you got nothing? – Doesn’t look like it. | -所以你一无所获 -看起来没有 |
[01:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:50] | Well, I’m headed back to my precinct. | 我要回分局了 |
[01:51] | You find anything, you call me. | 你们有什么发现 就打电话给我 |
[01:56] | I’m tired. | 我好累 |
[01:57] | Can you get them to bed? | 你能送他们上床吗 |
[02:00] | I want you to read me a story. | 我要你给我讲故事 |
[02:01] | – Okay. – Come on. | -好啊 -来吧 |
[02:03] | You know what? I left the food in the car. | 我把吃的留在车里了 |
[02:05] | Oh, let’s just get them to bed, okay? | 先把他们安置好吧 |
[02:09] | All right. | 好 |
[02:14] | What’s he doing, John? John, get the door. | 他在干什么 约翰 约翰 快开门 |
[02:15] | – Okay. – Hurry. | -好 -快 |
[02:16] | – Mom, he’s coming fast. – John, get the door! | -妈妈 他跑得好快 -约翰 快开门 |
[02:21] | – John, open the door! – Mommy, what’s happening? | -约翰 快开门 -妈妈 出什么事了 |
[02:23] | – Get them inside, John! – Get them in the house! | -带他们进去 约翰 -把他们带进屋里 |
[02:27] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[02:28] | Call 911! Call 911! | 报警 报警 |
[02:30] | Get the kids upstairs first. | 先把孩子们送上楼 |
[02:38] | Get them to our room! I have the gun in there! | 把她们带去我们的卧室 那里有枪 |
[03:16] | I have a gun in there. | 房里有枪 |
[03:19] | Let’s go! | 快 |
[03:24] | Help me get the bookcase in front of the door. | 帮我把书架搬过来抵住门 |
[03:26] | Who is he? What’s he doing here? | 他是谁 来这里干什么 |
[03:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:29] | Take the kids into the closet and shut the door! | 把孩子们带进小房间 把门关上 |
[03:32] | – What are you gonna do? – I’m gonna get the gun. | -你要做什么 -我去拿枪 |
[03:35] | Shh, go in there. | 进来 |
[03:35] | – Shh, just be quiet. – Dad! | -别出声 -爸爸 |
[03:41] | Come on! Come on! | 快啊 快啊 |
[03:43] | Mom! Dad! Daddy! Mommy! | 妈妈 爸爸 爸爸 妈妈 |
[03:48] | You have to be really quiet, okay? | 别出声 好吗 |
[03:50] | Mommy, I’m scared. | 妈妈 我害怕 |
[03:57] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 |
[04:00] | I lost him again. | 我又跟丢了 |
[04:02] | Mom! | 妈 |
[04:06] | I think we found him. | 他应该在那里 |
[04:25] | Mom! | 妈 |
[04:27] | Mom! | 妈 |
[04:29] | Now, look, don’t do something that you’re gonna– | 别做让自己后悔的事 |
[04:37] | – We gotta stop him! – That’s what I’m trying to do! | -我们得阻止他 -我正努力呢 |
[04:41] | Mom! | 妈 |
[04:43] | Dad! | 爸 |
[04:56] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[04:59] | We gotta get him outta here. | 我们得把他弄出去 |
[05:11] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[05:12] | I threw it. Come and get me! | 是我扔的 来抓我啊 |
[05:21] | You go out the back. I’ll lead him out the front. | 你走后门 我走前门引他出去 |
[05:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:32] | Plan’s not working. | 计划失败 |
[05:40] | – Captain. – Have you got him? | -队长 -抓住他了吗 |
[05:42] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[05:44] | I’m at 642 Birmingham Road. | 我在伯明翰路642号 |
[05:46] | Hurry! | 快来 |
[05:48] | Now what? | 现在呢 |
[05:50] | What are we gonna do? | 怎么办 |
[06:01] | What, are you gonna shoot him? | 你要向他开枪吗 |
[06:03] | Well, unless we can find a way to trap him, | 要是想不到困住他的办法 |
[06:04] | I’m gonna wound him. | 我就只能打伤他了 |
[06:05] | We don’t have much time. | 没时间了 |
[06:07] | What about the hay loft? | 谷仓阁楼怎么样 |
[06:24] | I don’t know. I mean, maybe we could– | 我也不清楚 也许可以… |
[06:47] | Hey, Nick! | 尼克 |
[06:48] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[06:50] | Can you hear me? Do you know who I am? | 能听到我说话吗 知道我是谁吗 |
[06:52] | Nick, it’s us, man! | 尼克 是我们啊 老兄 |
[06:54] | Don’t do it. Don’t do it, Nick! | 别这样 别这样 尼克 |
[06:58] | He’s doing it. | 他来了 |
[07:04] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[07:06] | You think we killed him? | 我们把他整死了吗 |
[07:08] | We didn’t. Let’s close him in. | 没有 快把他关起来 |
[07:28] | – Where’s Nick? – Inside. We have him trapped. | -尼克在哪 -里面 我们把他困住了 |
[07:30] | – Probably not for long. – Is he hurt? | -应该困不了多久 -他受伤了吗 |
[07:32] | If he is, I don’t think he knows it. | 就算受伤了 他也不知道吧 |
[07:34] | Juliette, you have to understand, | 朱丽叶 你要明白 |
[07:35] | Nick is more animal than man right now. | 尼克的兽性压倒了人性 |
[07:37] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[07:39] | Sir, we have the situation under control. | 先生 我们已经控制局面了 |
[07:41] | You’re cops? How did you get here so fast? | 你们是警察吗 怎么来得这么快 |
[07:43] | I just called 911. | 我才刚报警 |
[07:45] | We’ve been following the suspect. | 我们一直尾随嫌疑人 |
[07:46] | I need you to put the gun down and go back in the house. | 我要你把枪放下 回屋里去 |
[07:48] | He tried to kill me and my family. | 他想杀我和我的家人 |
[07:50] | – Is anyone hurt? – No. | -有人受伤吗 -没有 |
[07:51] | But they’re scared to death. | 但她们快吓死了 |
[07:53] | This guy’s insane. Who is he? | 这家伙疯了 他是谁 |
[07:59] | His name is, uh… | 他叫 |
[08:01] | Thomas Schirach. | 托马斯·施拉奇 |
[08:03] | Sir, give me the gun and go back in the house. | 先生 把枪给我 回屋去 |
[08:06] | I’m not giving you my gun. I’ll go back inside, | 我不会把枪交给你的 我会回去 |
[08:09] | but my wife and kids are in there. | 但我妻子孩子还在里面 |
[08:10] | And if this maniac gets out on the loose again, I– | 如果这疯子又跑出来 我… |
[08:18] | All right, we’re gonna go in. | 好了 我们准备进去了 |
[08:19] | Stay back… | 退后 |
[08:21] | And just make sure that thing is ready. | 确保那东西准备好了 |
[08:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:36] | – Let’s take him. – Uh…not like this. | -拿下他 -这样不行 |
[08:40] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[08:48] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:50] | I wish I could do that. | 真希望我也能这样 |
[09:31] | Nick! Nick! | 尼克 尼克 |
[09:33] | Nick, don’t do it. I swear to God. | 尼克 别这样 我对天发誓 |
[09:34] | Don’t make me shoot you, please. | 别逼我向你开枪 |
[09:37] | I swear to God. | 我对天发誓 |
[09:40] | – Nick! – Nick, behind you! | -尼克 -尼克 后面 |
[09:54] | Easy! | 冷静 |
[09:55] | Nick, please. | 尼克 别这样 |
[10:08] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:09] | No, that hurt. | 有事 好疼 |
[10:11] | But I gotta feel better than you guys. | 但肯定比你们好 |
[10:14] | Is it working? | 起效了吗 |
[10:17] | I think so. | 应该是吧 |
[10:19] | We should give him another shot just in case. | 以防万一 还是再给他来一针吧 |
[10:21] | We gave him everything we had. | 手头有的都已经给他了 |
[10:22] | We just have to get him back to the shop. | 得把他带回店里去 |
[10:23] | Well, let’s get him back there fast– let’s go! | 那就快点带他回店里 走吧 |
[10:32] | Let’s hurry. Don’t wanna explain | 快点 我可不想解释 |
[10:34] | what we’re doing here. | 我们怎么会在这里 |
[10:35] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[10:49] | He’s still shaking. | 他还在发抖 |
[10:50] | I hope we’re not too late. | 但愿我们不会太迟 |
[10:51] | His pulse is really slow. He’s really cold to the touch. | 他的脉搏很慢 摸起来很冷 |
[10:54] | Guys, his pulse is slowing down, | 伙计们 他的脉搏越来越慢了 |
[10:55] | – and it’s getting weaker. – Are we losing him? | -而且越来越弱 -他是不行了吗 |
[10:56] | Maybe we should try to keep him warm. | 也许我们该给他保暖 |
[10:57] | We should put a coat on him. | 给他披件外套 |
[11:02] | Nick, can you hear me? | 尼克 能听到我说话吗 |
[11:04] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[11:08] | Before it’s too late. | 趁还来得及… |
[11:09] | Your brother is responsible for this, right? | 你弟弟是罪魁祸首 对吧 |
[11:12] | – And they didn’t find his body on the plane? – No. | -他们没在飞机上找到他的尸首 -是的 |
[11:15] | Well, I don’t know how you guys handle family issues, | 不知道你们是怎么处理家庭问题的 |
[11:17] | but I hope you’re not gonna let him get away with this. | 希望你别轻易放过他 |
[11:24] | Hey, it’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[11:26] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[11:30] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸了 |
[11:32] | You must become accustomed to the smell of death. | 你必须习惯死亡的味道 |
[11:37] | What do you want me to do with these? | 你要我拿这些来干嘛 |
[11:39] | Place the flowers in her. | 把花放进她的身体里 |
[11:41] | Then sew her shut. | 然后把她给缝上 |
[11:44] | The flowers must become part of her | 这些花必须和她融为一体 |
[11:45] | before they can be effective. | 才能发挥作用 |
[11:47] | The longer you wait, | 等的时间越长 |
[11:49] | the more you risk wasting the opportunity. | 失去机会的风险就越大 |
[11:52] | This death does not last forever. | 这场死亡不会永远持续下去的 |
[12:12] | I hope the second dose does it. | 我希望第二剂药有效 |
[12:23] | There’s nothing more we can do. | 该做的我们都做了 |
[12:25] | I’m not even sure this is going to work, | 我还不确定这药是否有效 |
[12:28] | but I just don’t know what else… | 但我不知道还能做什么 |
[12:32] | Damn it. | 见鬼的 |
[12:35] | I’m sorry. I’m just trying not to. | 抱歉 我只是尽量不去想 |
[12:37] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[12:40] | I gotta get back to the precinct, | 我得先回分局 |
[12:41] | deal with what’s happened. | 去处理刚才发生的事 |
[12:44] | I’m staying. | 我要留下 |
[12:46] | Probably best that you do. | 这样也许最好 |
[12:56] | If his brother was my brother… | 如果他弟弟是我弟弟的话 |
[13:00] | Well… | 算了 |
[13:02] | I probably shouldn’t go there. | 我或许不该这么想 |
[13:03] | Oh, yeah, you should go there. | 不 你应该这么想 |
[13:05] | I’d go there with you. | 我和你的想法一样 |
[13:09] | Whoa! Something’s happening. | 有起色了 |
[13:11] | That’s a good thing, right? | 是好消息吧 |
[13:13] | I think so. Let me get some warm water. | 我想是吧 我去倒点温水 |
[13:16] | Oh, no, no, no! No, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[13:19] | Don’t– don’t do that. Let’s not revert. | 不要这样 不要又回复原状 |
[13:22] | No, no, no! Uh, maybe we should… | 不不不 也许我们应该 |
[13:23] | – I wasn’t gonna ask, but… – You know what, just do it. | -我本来不想问 但 -铐着他就行了 |
[13:26] | ‘Cause I think getting hit once was enough. | 因为我认为被打一次已经够了 |
[13:30] | Got him. | 铐住了 |
[13:43] | That’s enough. | 这样就行了 |
[13:44] | Cut the thread with your teeth and tie it off. | 用牙齿把线咬断 然后打个结 |
[13:48] | Do it! | 照做啊 |
[14:10] | It’s working faster than I thought. | 效果比我想象中的要快 |
[14:13] | I think she likes you. | 看来她喜欢你 |
[14:23] | 未知号码 搞定了 在线新闻的链接已发 | |
[14:43] | 埃里克·雷纳德 年龄45岁 | |
[14:44] | Just after 8:00 p.m. this evening in Vienna, Austria, | 就在奥地利维也纳当地时间晚上八时 |
[14:47] | Eric Renard, Crown Prince of the Kronenberg family, | 埃里克·雷纳德 科隆伯格家族的皇储 |
[14:50] | was killed when his car exploded | 在前往维也纳国际机场的途中 |
[14:51] | en route from the Vienna International Airport. | 因他的车爆炸而丧生 |
[14:53] | No one has yet claimed responsibility | 暂时还未有人声称 |
[14:55] | for this tragic event. | 对这起悲剧事件负责 |
[14:57] | All of Vienna is in mourning. | 整个维也纳都在哀悼 |
[14:59] | All of Portland isn’t. | 整个波特兰都在欢呼 |
[15:09] | I mean, if the royals are going to this extent to try to get a Grimm… | 如果皇室这么大费周章地想要抓住一个格林 |
[15:14] | – This might hurt. – A lot! | -这个可能会痛 -很痛 |
[15:17] | Ow! Not kidding. | 我说真的 |
[15:20] | Sorry. That cut’s a little deep. | 抱歉 伤口有点深 |
[15:22] | I didn’t know that until now. | 我现在才知道 |
[15:23] | All right, wait… | 好了 等等 |
[15:25] | Okay, let me have it. | 继续涂吧 |
[15:25] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 我也是这么想 |
[15:26] | If they’re willing to do what they did, | 如果他们愿意付出这么大代价 |
[15:27] | there’s got to be some serious stuff in the works. | 肯定是在筹谋什么重大的事情 |
[15:33] | Nick, can you hear me? | 尼克 你能听得到我说话吗 |
[15:38] | Hey, he’s waking up. | 他醒了 |
[15:41] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[15:43] | Can you hear us? | 你能听到我们说话吗 |
[15:45] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[15:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:53] | Checking your pulse. | 在检查你的脉搏 |
[15:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:56] | That’s got kind of a… | 这有点 |
[15:58] | long answer attached to it. | 说来话长了 |
[16:00] | What’s going on? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[16:03] | – Why am I handcuffed? – We, um… | -为什么我被铐起来了 -我们 |
[16:06] | we didn’t want you to fall over. | 我们不想让你摔跤 |
[16:09] | O…kay. | 好吧 |
[16:11] | That is a bad headache. | 头痛死了 |
[16:15] | How’d I get here? | 我怎么会在这里 |
[16:16] | We…brought you. | 我们带你来的 |
[16:23] | I’m really sore. | 我痛死了 |
[16:25] | Kind of everywhere. | 全身酸痛 |
[16:26] | But you look a lot better. | 但你看起来好了很多 |
[16:29] | A lot better. | 好了很多 |
[16:31] | Understatement. | 这都是保守判断了 |
[16:35] | Were you all in an accident? | 你们都发生意外了吗 |
[16:38] | Of a sort. | 差不多 |
[16:39] | You don’t remember anything? | 你什么都不记得了吗 |
[16:42] | You got your cast off. | 你把石膏拆掉了 |
[16:45] | Yeah, I did. You remember that. | 的确 我拆掉了 你还记得 |
[16:47] | I remember you saying you were going to. | 我记得你说你快拆石膏了 |
[16:49] | What’s the last thing you remember? | 你记得的最后一件事是什么 |
[16:52] | Uh, I’m not really sure. | 我不确定 |
[16:55] | We were at the shipping yard. | 我们当时在货运场 |
[16:57] | Yeah, I remember that. | 是的 那个我记得 |
[17:00] | We were trying to stop what was happening… | 我们在试图阻止当时发生的事 |
[17:02] | And you had the medicine. | 而你手里有解药 |
[17:04] | But we got separated, and I was chasing somebody. | 但是我们走散了 然后我去追一个人 |
[17:08] | – Baron… – Samedi. | -萨姆堤… -男爵 |
[17:10] | The guy with the hat. | 那个戴帽子的男人 |
[17:11] | The hat dude. You got it. | 就是那个帽子男 你还记得 |
[17:12] | I was chasing him. | 我当时在追他 |
[17:15] | And then we fell. | 后来我们摔了下去 |
[17:20] | And I found a passport with my photo. | 然后我发现了一本贴着我照片的护照 |
[17:27] | But somebody else’s name-Thomas something. | 但上面是别人的名字 托马斯什么的 |
[17:31] | And that’s pretty much it. | 我差不多只记得这些了 |
[17:35] | I must’ve gotten hit. | 我一定是被打晕了 |
[17:37] | And I guess you guys found me | 然后我猜你们找到了我 |
[17:38] | and brought me here, right? | 然后把我带到这里 是吗 |
[17:45] | Or maybe not. | 或者我猜错了 |
[17:48] | Am I leaving something out? | 我漏掉了什么吗 |
[17:53] | – Sorry. – No, no, no, no. | -不好意思 -没事没事 |
[17:54] | You go. | 你先说 |
[17:55] | I think Juliette should go. | 我觉得应该让朱丽叶先说 |
[17:57] | O…kay. | 好吧 |
[17:59] | I blew it, didn’t I? | 我搞砸了 是吗 |
[18:03] | I screwed it up and they got away? | 我把事情搞砸了 让他们跑了 |
[18:07] | No, nick, there’s much more to it than that. | 不 尼克 不止是这样 |
[18:11] | So just tell me. | 那就告诉我啊 |
[18:14] | He…got you. | 他 攻击了你 |
[18:17] | Like he got the others. See? | 就像他攻击其他人一样 你看 |
[18:38] | 1968-2013 | 克隆伯格家族埃里克·雷纳德 |
[19:24] | You got a call from St. Joe’s. | 圣约瑟夫医院打电话来了 |
[19:26] | One of the guys that was involved | 一个卷入昨晚酒吧斗殴的人 |
[19:27] | in that bar fight last night just died. | 刚刚停止呼吸了 |
[19:30] | So I’m afraid we’ve got ourselves a murder. | 所以恐怕这就变成一起谋杀案了 |
[19:33] | Crime report lists a Thomas Schirach | 犯罪报告上列出的托马斯·施拉奇 |
[19:35] | is being identified as the probable. | 被认为可能是嫌疑人 |
[19:38] | That would make sense. He, uh… | 有这种可能 他 |
[19:40] | he was identified as a possible source of the outbreak. | 他被认为可能是这次疾病爆发的传染源 |
[19:42] | Uh, we’re doing a background now. | 我们正在做背景调查 |
[19:44] | Put out an APB, but… | 发出了全境通告 但是 |
[19:46] | we don’t have much more than a description | 我们手头只有一份基于 |
[19:48] | based on witness reports. | 目击者报告的描述 |
[19:49] | Checked to see if there was surveillance at the bar, | 去看了那个酒吧里有没有监控 |
[19:52] | but it looks like somebody destroyed the system… | 但是貌似有人破坏了系统 |
[19:54] | and took the file. | 并且带走了录像 |
[19:58] | – Who’s on it? – Holtby and Bauer. | -谁负责这个案子 -霍尔特比和鲍尔 |
[20:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:03] | Good. I’ll check with them later. | 很好 我晚点会去找他们了解情况 |
[20:04] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[22:12] | At least nobody got really hurt. | 至少没有人受重伤 |
[22:14] | I mean, really hurt… badly. | 我是说 非常严重 的伤 |
[22:17] | You scared a few people. | 你吓坏了一些人 |
[22:19] | Oh, yeah, you definitely did that. | 是的 这是绝对的 |
[22:21] | Well, it’s not like you knew what you were doing, Nick. | 你当时不知道你自己在干什么 尼克 |
[22:23] | You don’t even remember. | 你甚至都不记得了 |
[22:25] | Being under the influence isn’t a very good defense. | 被影响了可不是什么好借口 |
[22:28] | Under the influence of what you were under the influence of– | 被你受到的影响影响了 |
[22:30] | that’s different. | 那可是完全不同的 |
[22:31] | How are we gonna explain it? | 我们要怎么解释这件事 |
[22:32] | You don’t have to. We sort of had it | 你不需要 我们已经用非常明显的 |
[22:35] | explained to us in a very physical way, | 伤口来解释这件事了 |
[22:37] | which I don’t think you really wanna share with anybody else. | 我不认为你会想和其他人分享这个的 |
[22:43] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的十分抱歉 |
[22:45] | Nick, you didn’t know. | 尼克 你当时根本就没意识了 |
[22:46] | Look, I think that after everything you’ve gone through tonight | 听着 我觉得在今晚经历了这么多事后 |
[22:49] | you need a lotta sleep. | 你要好好睡一觉 |
[22:50] | So…you should come home with me now and get it. | 所以 你应该现在就和我回家睡觉 |
[22:53] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[22:54] | Yeah, you really need some downtime. | 是啊 你真得好好休息休息了 |
[22:56] | I think we all could use a little downtime. | 大家都该休息一下 |
[23:03] | Thank God it’s over. | 谢天谢地事情终于结束了 |
[23:05] | I’m just glad I didn’t kill anybody. | 幸好我没有杀人 |
[23:09] | I’m gonna go make you some tea. | 我给你泡杯茶 |
[23:10] | Why don’t you go upstairs and get in bed? | 你上楼睡觉去吧 |
[23:13] | Well, I’d rather not do that alone. | 我不想一个人睡 |
[23:19] | You know, I am glad that you’re feeling better, | 我很高兴你感觉好多了 |
[23:21] | but no. | 但是不行 |
[23:22] | You’re gonna go upstairs and go to sleep, | 你要上楼睡觉去 |
[23:23] | and I’m going to pace at the end of the bed | 我会在你旁边守着 |
[23:25] | until you do. | 直到你睡着为止 |
[23:29] | You know, I think you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[23:43] | Hell of a night, huh? | 真是煎熬的一晚啊 |
[23:45] | Glad to see we all survived. | 我们都还活着真是太好了 |
[23:47] | Hey, where’s Nick? I didn’t see him all night. | 尼克在哪里 我一整晚都没看到他 |
[23:50] | Oh, he was there. | 他也在那里 |
[23:51] | He got the worst of some of it. | 他遇到的情况最严重 |
[23:52] | He’s taking some R&R. | 已经回家歇着了 |
[23:54] | Amazing there was only one fatality. | 居然只死了一个人 |
[23:58] | What? | 什么 |
[23:58] | Guy in a bar fight. | 就是酒吧斗殴的 |
[24:01] | Who’s working it? | 这案子谁在查 |
[24:02] | Holtby and Bauer. | 霍尔特比和鲍尔 |
[24:05] | Hey, what do you… | 你认为… |
[24:07] | Okay, then. Guess I’m done here. | 好吧 这里没我什么事了 |
[24:16] | Somebody died in the bar fight Nick was in? | 有人在尼克那场酒吧斗殴中丧命了吗 |
[24:20] | I don’t know the details or what the cause of death was. | 我不知道详情和死因 |
[24:22] | Well, I have a pretty good idea what the cause of death was. | 我很清楚死因是什么 |
[24:27] | How we gonna deal with this? | 我们要怎么处理 |
[24:30] | Very carefully. | 小心处理 |
[24:32] | Uniform saw me at the bar, | 有警员在酒吧看到我 |
[24:33] | along with Rosalee and Juliette. | 和罗莎莉 朱丽叶在一起 |
[24:35] | I’ll be questioned and so will they. | 他们会来找我们问话 |
[24:39] | What are you gonna tell them? | 你准备怎么跟他们说 |
[24:42] | Whatever we tell them, it has to be the same story. | 不管怎么说 说辞都必须一致 |
[24:45] | Now right now, | 现在 |
[24:45] | they think they’re looking for Thomas Schirach, | 他们以为要找的人是托马斯·施拉奇 |
[24:47] | and we need to make sure that they keep thinking that way. | 我们要做的就是让他们朝着这个方向去查 |
[24:50] | ’cause that is the only way we can protect Nick. | 因为这是我们保护尼克的唯一方法 |
[25:17] | Hank. Everything okay? | 汉克 一切还好吗 |
[25:19] | – How’s Nick? – He’s asleep. | -尼克怎么样 -他睡着了 |
[25:21] | Everything seems to be normal. | 一切看来还正常 |
[25:22] | Well, we’ve got a complication. | 有麻烦了 |
[25:24] | Can you meet us at the spice shop? | 你能来香料店找我们吗 |
[25:25] | Yeah, should I wake him up? | 好 要我叫醒他吗 |
[25:27] | No, let him sleep. | 不用 让他睡吧 |
[25:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:30] | But it wasn’t his fault! | 但这不是他的错 |
[25:32] | I mean, you saw him. He was trying to kill us. | 你也看到了 他当时还想杀我们呢 |
[25:35] | I mean, not us personally… | 当然并不是针对我们… |
[25:37] | – Generally speaking. – Not a great defense. | -只要是人他都会攻击 -这个辩护站不住脚 |
[25:39] | You know what you’re asking us to do? | 你知道自己提出了什么样的要求吗 |
[25:42] | Nothing I haven’t already done. | 这种事也不是第一次了 |
[25:54] | What’s the problem? | 出了什么问题 |
[25:58] | One of the men that Nick fought at the bar has died. | 在酒吧和尼克打架的一个男人死了 |
[26:02] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[26:03] | – He wasn’t himself. – It doesn’t matter. | -他当时不清醒 -这不重要 |
[26:05] | You can’t defend what you can’t explain. | 你无法为自己不能解释的事进行辩护 |
[26:07] | So Nick is a murderer. | 尼克是杀人凶手了 |
[26:12] | – Technically. – But… | -严格意义上说是的 -不过… |
[26:14] | so far, no one knows Nick was in the bar. | 目前没人知道尼克当时在酒吧里 |
[26:16] | The man responsible for the death | 凶案嫌疑人 |
[26:17] | has been identified as Thomas Schirach. | 被认为是托马斯·施拉奇 |
[26:20] | Which works for me, | 我认为这没问题 |
[26:21] | because I don’t think we can blame Nick for what happened– | 这些事也不能怪尼克 |
[26:23] | He was poisoned. He would’ve died. | 他当时中毒了 差点就死了 |
[26:27] | As long as they’re looking for Thomas Schirach, | 只要他们追查的是托马斯·施拉奇 |
[26:28] | Nick is in the clear. | 尼克就没事 |
[26:30] | Ironically, the false identity my brother created | 讽刺的是 我弟弟为了把尼克送出境 |
[26:32] | to get Nick out of the country is working in our favor. | 而捏造的假身份竟帮了我们大忙 |
[26:36] | What if they see Nick in the surveillance recordings? | 万一他们在监控录像里看到尼克怎么办 |
[26:40] | So far, none has been found. | 目前还没有找到录像 |
[26:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:45] | Two detectives have been assigned to the case. | 有两名警探负责这件案子 |
[26:47] | From the police reports, they’re gonna know | 根据警方报告 他们会知道 |
[26:48] | that there were two women with me that night, | 那晚还有两个女人和我在一起 |
[26:50] | and they’re gonna wanna talk to all of us. | 他们会找我们三个问话 |
[26:52] | I know what we should tell them. | 我知道我们应该说什么 |
[26:53] | And it is definitely not the truth. | 而且所说的肯定不能是真相 |
[26:56] | Right. | 没错 |
[27:00] | Hank, are you good with this? | 汉克 你能接受这种安排吗 |
[27:05] | I’m not good with Nick going to prison | 我不能接受尼克因为 |
[27:06] | for something he didn’t even know he was doing. | 在神智全无的情况下做的事而锒铛入狱 |
[27:10] | You heard him. | 你也听到了 |
[27:11] | He doesn’t remember anything. | 他什么都不记得 |
[27:17] | Okay, okay. | 行吧 |
[27:18] | So we are all going to lie to protect Nick. | 所以我们全都要为了保护尼克而说谎 |
[27:21] | What happens if he finds out? | 如果被他发现了怎么办 |
[27:23] | Hopefully he throws us a little party. | 希望他会因此给我们办个小派对 |
[27:27] | He’s not going to find out. | 他不会发现的 |
[27:30] | At least, not for a little while. | 至少短时间内不会发现 |
[27:34] | Now look, we all have to agree on three things. | 听好了 我们必须在三件事上达成共识 |
[27:37] | We were chasing down infected suspects, | 我们当时是在追捕被感染的嫌疑人 |
[27:39] | one of them was identified as Thomas Schirach, | 其中一个就是托马斯·施拉奇 |
[27:42] | and you two were there | 而你们俩在那里 |
[27:42] | because you had a treatment that was effective. | 是因为你们研制出了有效的治疗方法 |
[27:44] | See? Not so bad. | 怎么样 编的还不错 |
[27:47] | Some of it’s true. | 有些部分是真的 |
[27:49] | Now we have to decide on the details. | 现在我们来讨论细节 |
[27:52] | Because that is how you get caught. | 细节部分最容易出破绽了 |
[28:07] | What time was that? | 当时是几点 |
[28:10] | Anybody else with him? | 有其他人和他在一起吗 |
[28:15] | Heard you guys got the bar fight kill. | 听说你们刚接了一件酒吧斗殴致死案 |
[28:17] | Yeah. Hell of a case. | 没错 真是棘手 |
[28:20] | All the witnesses say | 所有目击者都说 |
[28:20] | this Thomas Schirach guy was a freaking monster. | 那个叫托马斯·施拉奇的家伙简直是个怪物 |
[28:23] | Big, bad. | 强壮 残暴 |
[28:25] | There was nothing they could do to stop him. | 他们完全制不住他 |
[28:27] | After the bar fight, | 在酒吧斗殴之后 |
[28:28] | apparently he accosted some family in their house. | 他闯入了一户民宅 |
[28:31] | Really? | 是吗 |
[28:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:34] | Guess what I found out. | 猜猜我查到了什么 |
[28:36] | That family that was attacked in that house– | 受到袭击的那一家人 |
[28:38] | Mr. Avery– | 艾弗里先生 |
[28:40] | claims some guys showed up before the unis got there. | 声称在警方赶到之前有其他人出现过 |
[28:42] | Said they were cops. | 那伙人自称是警察 |
[28:43] | Told them to go back inside. | 并且让他回屋去 |
[28:45] | He says Schirach got away | 他说施拉奇之所以能逃掉 |
[28:46] | because when the unis got there, they were all gone. | 是因为警方赶到时 他们已经不见了 |
[28:49] | They have surveillance at the bar? | 酒吧里有监控录像吗 |
[28:50] | There was at the time. It was trashed in the fight. | 本来是有的 但在斗殴过程中被损毁了 |
[28:52] | All the files were missing. | 所有文件都不见了 |
[28:54] | Maybe he was smart enough to take it. | 也许他很聪明 想到了要带走证据 |
[28:55] | He didn’t take anything else. | 他别的东西一样没拿 |
[28:56] | He was just looking for trouble. | 他就是去挑事的 |
[29:00] | Well, if there’s anything I can help you with, let me know. | 需要我帮忙的话就告诉我 |
[29:02] | You can stay here and fill out all these reports for us. | 你可以留在这里帮我们写报告 |
[29:03] | Bye. | 再见 |
[29:07] | Yeah? | 请进 |
[29:12] | Just talked to Holtby and Bauer. | 我刚跟霍尔特比和鲍尔聊过了 |
[29:15] | Surveillance system at the bar got trashed. | 酒吧里的监控录像系统已经损毁了 |
[29:18] | That so? | 所以呢 |
[29:20] | That was convenient. | 这可帮我们省了不少事 |
[29:24] | What do you think happened? | 你觉得是怎么回事 |
[29:26] | I think somebody took the flash drive, | 我觉得有人拿走了闪存盘 |
[29:28] | trashed the office | 并且把办公室弄得一片狼藉 |
[29:29] | to make it looked like it happened in the fight. | 让这一切看起来像是斗殴造成的 |
[29:31] | That’s lucky for us. | 那我们可真走运 |
[29:33] | As long as it doesn’t turn up. | 只要录像一直不出现就好 |
[29:36] | – Got a minute? – Yeah. | -有时间吗 -有 |
[29:40] | Sorry to bother you, sir. Just a couple questions. | 抱歉打扰你了 长官 有几个问题 |
[29:42] | Report says you were at the bar last night. | 案件报告里写着你昨晚在那间酒吧里 |
[29:44] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[29:45] | There were two women with you. | 有两个女人和你在一起 |
[29:46] | The report doesn’t give their names. | 但是报告里没有提及她们的姓名 |
[29:48] | We need to follow up. | 我们得跟进调查 |
[29:50] | I’ll write them down for you. | 我把姓名写下来给你们 |
[30:16] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[30:18] | Hey, what’s wrong? You feel cold. | 怎么了 你身体冰凉 |
[30:23] | Hey, wake up! | 醒醒 |
[30:27] | Nick! Nick! | 尼克 尼克 |
[30:30] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[30:35] | Nick!! | 尼克 |
[30:37] | Nick | 尼克 |
[30:47] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[30:48] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 请问有什么紧急情况 |
[30:51] | Who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话呢 |
[30:53] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[30:54] | What is your emergency? | 有什么紧急情况 |
[30:58] | Nothing. I made a mistake, I’m sorry. | 没事 是我弄错了 抱歉 |
[31:03] | How do you feel? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[31:05] | Like…I don’t know. Fine. | 有点… 我也不清楚 还好吧 |
[31:09] | Except my face hurts a little bit. | 就是我的脸有点疼 |
[31:11] | You need to see a doctor. | 你需要去看医生 |
[31:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:18] | What are you doing that for? I feel fine. | 你这是干什么 我很好啊 |
[31:20] | You didn’t look fine. | 你刚才看着可不像很好的样子 |
[31:21] | Well, how did I look? | 我看上去怎么了 |
[31:25] | You looked dead. | 你看上去像死了一样 |
[31:27] | And you were really cold to the touch, | 你摸上去全身冰凉 |
[31:28] | and I couldn’t find your pulse, and it’s still really slow. | 我摸不到你的脉搏 而且现在依旧很慢 |
[31:32] | Are you sure you feel okay? | 你确定感觉还好吗 |
[31:34] | Well, I did until you told me I was dead. | 在你说我像死了一样之前 都挺好的 |
[31:36] | I’m serious. You’re seeing a doctor. | 我是认真的 你得去看医生 |
[31:38] | Does a vet count? | 兽医算吗 |
[31:39] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[31:40] | I’m just… trying to get my heart rate up. | 我只是想 让心跳加速一下 |
[31:43] | You really scared me. | 你真的吓到我了 |
[31:47] | I’m sorry, but I really do feel okay. | 抱歉 但我真的感觉挺好的 |
[31:52] | I think you need to just lie back down. | 你得躺下来 |
[31:54] | And we’ll take this a little bit more slowly. | 我们慢慢来 |
[31:58] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[32:07] | I’m really okay. | 我真的没事 |
[32:19] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[32:22] | For what? | 做什么 |
[32:24] | To reap what you have sewn. | 收获你之前缝上的东西 |
[32:29] | – You’ll want to fill that up. – With what? | -你要把它装满 -拿什么装 |
[32:55] | It’s really very good for the skin… | 这对皮肤很好 |
[32:58] | And for your child. | 对你的孩子也是 |
[33:13] | Looks like our voodoo hordes | 看来那些巫毒丧尸 |
[33:15] | used up all our acorus calamus | 用光了我们的菖蒲 |
[33:17] | and the erythroxylum novogranatense. | 以及爪哇古柯 |
[33:19] | I’ll order some more just in case. | 我会再预定一些以备不时之需 |
[33:21] | Do you know how old that stuff was anyway? | 你知道那些东西有多古老吗 |
[33:23] | I think my dad ordered it. | 好像是我爸爸当初定的 |
[33:24] | Good thing it didn’t go bad, ’cause, you know… | 幸好它们没变质 |
[33:26] | One zombie romp every generation or so was plenty. | 一个丧尸轻松战胜一代人的故事屡见不鲜 |
[33:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:42] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[33:43] | – Rosalee Calvert? – Yes. | -是罗莎莉·卡弗特吗 -是的 |
[33:45] | I’m Detective Bauer. This is Detective Holtby. | 我是鲍尔警探 这是霍尔特比警探 |
[33:47] | We’d like to ask you a few questions | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[33:48] | about what happened the other night at the bar. | 关于那天晚上酒吧发生的事 |
[33:50] | We understand you were there. | 据我们所知你在现场 |
[33:52] | Yes, I was. Please come in. | 是的 请进 |
[33:56] | You were there with Police Captain Sean Renard. | 你当时和肖恩·雷纳德队长在一起吗 |
[33:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:04] | What is it that you do, Ms. Calvert? | 你是做什么的 卡弗特女士 |
[34:06] | I’m an apothecary. | 我是个药剂师 |
[34:08] | We offer herbal and organic treatments and remedies | 我们为各种健康问题提供 |
[34:11] | for a variety of health issues. | 植物和有机的治疗方法 |
[34:13] | That’s why I was with the captain. | 所以我才和队长在一起 |
[34:15] | We were attempting to treat | 我们在尝试治疗 |
[34:16] | an apparent outbreak of a highly infectious neurotoxin. | 一种传染性极强的神经毒素的爆发 |
[34:19] | That causes Lazarus Syndrome. | 它会引发拉撒路综合症 |
[34:21] | I was familiar with the treatment, | 我了解治疗方法 |
[34:22] | as was this woman who was with me. | 和我一起的那位女士也是 |
[34:25] | That would be Juliette Silverton? | 你是指朱丽叶·西弗敦吗 |
[34:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:28] | Have you ever heard of a Thomas Schirach? | 你听说过托马斯·施拉奇吗 |
[34:32] | Yes, I was told | 是的 听说 |
[34:33] | he’s the possible source of the outbreak | 他可能是疾病的传染源 |
[34:35] | and the man responsible for the fight that happened at the bar. | 和酒吧斗殴的肇事者 |
[34:38] | Could you describe him? | 你能描述一下他吗 |
[34:40] | No, I’m sorry. I never saw him. | 不行 抱歉 我没见过他 |
[35:59] | Two detectives were just here at the shop. | 刚才两个警探到店里来过 |
[36:01] | They left about 15 minutes ago. | 他们十五分钟前走了 |
[36:02] | I waited to make sure they weren’t coming back. | 我等到确定他们不会再回来才给你打的电话 |
[36:05] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[36:06] | I stuck to the story. | 我按我们编的故事说的 |
[36:07] | – They believe you? – I think so. | -他们相信你了吗 -我想是的 |
[36:11] | Got it! | 我来 |
[36:13] | Um, I can’t really talk right now. | 我现在不方便说话 |
[36:15] | Nick’s awake. | 尼克醒了 |
[36:17] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来这儿做什么 |
[36:18] | Uh, we’re looking for Juliette Silverton. | 我们来找朱丽叶·西弗敦 |
[36:22] | Oh, it’s your girlfriend. | 她是你女朋友 |
[36:24] | We didn’t, uh, put two and two together. | 我们没对上号 |
[36:26] | Is Juliette home? | 朱丽叶在家吗 |
[36:28] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[36:29] | Not for her. The captain gave us her name. | 不是她的问题 警长给了我们她的名字 |
[36:31] | As a possible witness to a bar fight. | 作为酒吧斗殴可能的目击证人 |
[36:34] | You wanna talk to her about a bar fight? | 你们想和她谈酒吧斗殴的事 |
[36:36] | Yeah, well, one of the guys in the fight died. | 是的 有一个人在斗殴中死了 |
[36:39] | It’s just a couple of questions. It won’t take very long. | 就几个问题 不用很久的 |
[36:41] | When did he die? | 他什么时候死的 |
[36:42] | In the hospital, after the fight. | 在医院 斗殴之后 |
[36:44] | I guess he was beat up pretty bad. | 他被打得很惨 |
[36:46] | Anyway, now it’s murder and we got it. | 总之现在是谋杀案了 我们接手调查 |
[36:48] | But it’s better than those crazies you were dealing with. | 不过比你处理的那些疯子要好多了 |
[36:50] | Well, come on in. | 进来吧 |
[36:51] | I will answer whatever questions you guys have. | 我一定知无不言 |
[36:57] | You were there with Police Captain Sean Renard? | 你当时和肖恩·雷纳德队长在那里 |
[37:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:03] | You ever hear of a Thomas Schirach? | 你听说过托马斯·施拉奇吗 |
[37:05] | Yeah, I believe he was the one they said | 是的 听说就是他挑起了 |
[37:08] | was responsible for the bar fight. | 酒吧斗殴 |
[37:10] | And what were you doing there? | 你在那里做什么 |
[37:12] | We were… | 我们 |
[37:13] | attempting to help the situation with the outbreak. | 试图抑制疫情 |
[37:16] | The woman I was with, Rosalee Calvert, and I, | 和我一起的那个女人 罗莎莉·卡弗特 |
[37:18] | were familiar with the treatment | 我们了解如何治疗 |
[37:19] | for this rare neurotoxin. | 这种罕见的神经毒素 |
[37:20] | It’s highly infectious and causes Lazarus Syndrome. | 它传染性极强并会导致拉萨路综合症 |
[37:23] | You ever get a look at the suspect? | 你看到嫌犯了吗 |
[37:26] | No. | 没有 |
[37:27] | No, he was gone by the time we got there. | 没有 我们去的时候他已经跑了 |
[37:33] | Nick, you okay? | 尼克 你还好吗 |
[37:36] | Yeah. Just broke a coffee cup. | 没事 不小心打碎了咖啡杯 |
[37:38] | We’re done here. | 我们问完了 |
[37:40] | Be careful with that coffee, Burkhardt. | 小心那杯咖啡 伯克哈德 |
[37:42] | It might be loaded. | 很危险哦 |
[37:44] | Wouldn’t want you to get burned. | 别把自己烫了 |
[37:49] | – Thanks, guys. – Thank you. | -谢谢你们 -谢谢你 |
[37:55] | Someone died in that bar fight? | 酒吧斗殴中有人死了 |
[37:57] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[37:57] | You didn’t know what you were doing. | 你当时不知道自己在做什么 |
[37:59] | – You weren’t yourself. – That doesn’t matter. | -这不是你本意 -那不重要 |
[38:01] | If I killed somebody, I have to turn myself in. | 如果我杀了人 我必须自首 |
[38:03] | We all agreed on a story. | 我们已经串好了供词 |
[38:05] | – Who agreed? – Me, Monroe, Rosalee, | -谁 -我 门罗 罗莎莉 |
[38:08] | – Hank, your captain. – So you’re all lying? | -汉克和你的队长 -你们都在撒谎吗 |
[38:11] | To protect you. | 为了保护你 |
[38:13] | You can’t do that. | 你们不能这样做 |
[38:16] | I killed someone. | 我杀了人 |
[38:19] | Nick, if you turn yourself in, | 尼克 如果你自首 |
[38:20] | we’re all in trouble. | 我们都会有麻烦 |
[38:22] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[38:45] | – You can’t do this. – Get out of my way, Hank. | -你不能这么做 -别拦我 汉克 |
[38:46] | I’m already in the way, and so are the rest of us. | 我已经被卷进这件事里了 他们也是 |
[38:49] | We made a decision. You were not in good shape. | 我们做了决定 你当时神志不清 |
[38:51] | You had no idea what you were doing. | 你不知道自己在做什么 |
[38:52] | I’ve heard it all, Hank. | 这些我都听过了 汉克 |
[38:56] | You tried to kill me, Nick. | 你想杀了我 尼克 |
[39:01] | You tried to kill Monroe and the captain. | 你想杀了门罗和队长 |
[39:04] | And you would have had we not worked together | 如果不是我们齐心协力制服你 |
[39:06] | to take you down. | 你早得手了 |
[39:10] | And ask Juliette how it felt to get hit by you. | 你可以问问朱丽叶 被你打是什么滋味 |
[39:14] | Now, you wanna turn yourself in, go ahead. | 如果你想自首 请便 |
[39:16] | But you’re going to do it alone. | 但我们没人会站在你那边 |
[39:36] | – Yeah? – Sean? | -喂 -肖恩 |
[39:37] | Ca va? | 别来无恙 |
[39:39] | – Mother. – How are you? | -母亲 -你好吗 |
[39:41] | I’m sorry, I didn’t recognize the number. | 对不起 这号码我没认出来 |
[39:43] | You are not supposed to. | 这很正常 |
[39:44] | I heard what happened to your half-brother in Vienna. | 我听说你那位同父异母的弟弟在维也纳的事了 |
[39:48] | Yes. Tragic. | 是啊 真是悲剧 |
[39:51] | And well deserved. | 也是活该 |
[39:53] | Thank you. Let’s talk soon. | 谢谢你 我们以后再聊 |
[40:08] | I hear you wanna do the right thing. | 我听说你想做正确的事 |
[40:10] | You’re gonna try to talk me out of it. | 你想劝我放弃吗 |
[40:14] | Let me show you something. | 我给你看样东西 |
[40:26] | Recognize yourself? | 认出你自己了吗 |
[40:35] | Pay close attention to the guy with the knife. | 仔细看看拿刀的那个人 |
[40:39] | His name was Mitchell Zinc. | 他叫米切尔·辛克 |
[40:41] | He died in the hospital at 5:40 in the morning. | 他今早5:40死在医院 |
[40:45] | And if you hadn’t done what you did, | 如果你没那样做 |
[40:46] | you probably be dead. | 可能死的就是你 |
[40:49] | This is one of those times, Nick, | 当你同时生活在两个世界时 尼克 |
[40:50] | where you walk in two worlds. | 这种情况就会发生 |
[40:51] | You know why you did it. You just can’t explain it, | 你知道为什么 但你无法解释 |
[40:54] | at least not in a court of law. | 至少你的理由在法律上不被认可 |
[40:57] | Sometimes justice isn’t obvious. | 有时候正义并不那么显而易见 |
[41:06] | You have to understand something, Nick. | 你必须明白 尼克 |
[41:08] | My brother did this to you. | 是我弟弟害了你 |
[41:11] | It was all part of a plan to destroy a Grimm, | 这是他的计划 毁掉格林 |
[41:13] | or at least to get one to work for him. | 或者拉拢一个为他工作 |
[41:17] | And if you turn yourself in… | 如果你自首 |
[41:24] | you will give them exactly what they want. | 那就正好遂了他们的愿 |
[41:52] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[41:56] | How’s it going? | 你好吗 |
[42:04] | Okay. | 很好 |