时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 她越来越喜欢人类 希望自己能离开海洋 和他们生活在一起 | |
[00:16] | *Ice-cold beer everybody’s here tonight* | *冰啤酒 今晚大家欢聚一堂* |
[00:21] | *Ice-cold beer* | *冰啤酒* |
[00:23] | *Everybody’s here tonight* | *今晚大家欢聚一堂* |
[00:28] | Wow, that was so bad, you guys. | 你们唱得太烂了 |
[00:30] | I think I threw up in my mouth a little. | 我都好像吐了 |
[00:32] | We probably scared all of the fish away. | 我们可能把鱼儿都吓跑了 |
[00:35] | I never catch anything anyway. | 反正我也钓不到什么 |
[00:37] | What, two beautiful women don’t rate? | 怎么 两个美女不算吗 |
[00:39] | You kidding me? Pretty thing like you, | 你开玩笑吧 像你这样的美女 |
[00:41] | you’re not even a keeper. | 肯定没法长久留住 |
[00:42] | I should toss you in right now. | 我现在就该把你扔进水里 |
[00:48] | So I’m gonna get some more beer. | 我再去拿点啤酒来 |
[00:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:54] | That’s good. | 挺好 |
[01:01] | Oh. Ooh, boy. | 天啊 |
[01:06] | Oh, what do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[01:07] | No, no, no, no. | 免谈 |
[01:20] | You little pervert! | 你个小变态 |
[01:23] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为自己在干嘛呢 |
[01:29] | You were not just walking around. | 你可不只是散步 |
[01:31] | I saw you spying on us. I’m gonna tell dad. | 我看见你监视我们 我要告诉爸爸 |
[01:37] | If you don’t want me to tell him, | 如果你不想让我告诉他 |
[01:38] | you need to get your butt outta here. | 你就马上离开这里 |
[01:50] | What do you care about Jake? | 你为什么在乎杰克 |
[01:51] | I mean, he doesn’t even know that you exist. | 他都不知道你是谁 |
[01:59] | Look, you’re never going to be the same as them, you know, | 你也知道 你和他们不会一样的 |
[02:01] | so you need to stop trying to become | 所以你别再继续假装 |
[02:03] | something that you’re not. Now, go. | 和他们是一类人了 走吧 |
[02:25] | What, no beer? | 怎么 没啤酒了吗 |
[02:26] | Changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[02:42] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[02:45] | You scared of me? | 你怕我吗 |
[03:46] | That was incredible. | 真美妙 |
[03:57] | You’re incredible. | 你真是太棒了 |
[03:58] | You’re not so bad yourself. | 你也挺不错啊 |
[04:06] | No! | 不 |
[04:07] | No! Help! Help! | 不 救命 救命 |
[04:13] | – Get out of the water! – What’s going on? | -快游上岸 -出什么事了 |
[04:15] | Get out! | 快去 |
[04:16] | Help! | 救命 |
[04:20] | Dan! | 丹 |
[04:23] | Dan! | 丹 |
[05:49] | Dan. | 丹 |
[05:51] | Dan! | 丹 |
[05:53] | Dan! | 丹 |
[05:54] | Well, this is the last of your stuff. | 这是你最后一箱东西了 |
[05:59] | Are you sure this is a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[06:00] | Whoa, wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[06:03] | Of course this is a good idea. This is a great idea, | 这当然是好主意啦 这个主意棒极了 |
[06:05] | – ’cause you and I– – No, no. | -因为我俩 -不不 |
[06:08] | – What? – Not that. | -怎么了 -不是那个 |
[06:10] | I’m just–I’m saying I-I have so much stuff, | 我只是 我只是说我的行李好多 |
[06:13] | and your house suddenly seems a lot smaller. | 而你家一下子看起来就小多了 |
[06:16] | No, there’s plenty of room. Plus, look. | 不 地方还很宽敞 而且 你瞧 |
[06:19] | It’s a golden opportunity for me to get rid of some stuff. | 这是我丢掉一些东西的绝佳机会 |
[06:22] | What are you going to get rid of? | 你要丢掉什么吗 |
[06:24] | Oh, you kidding? Any number of–like– | 你开玩笑吗 许多… 比如… |
[06:29] | or– | 或者… |
[06:30] | You know, like this, for example. | 比如说这个 |
[06:33] | Well, that’s a start. | 这是个开始 |
[06:36] | This was presented personally to my great, great uncle Bernard | 当我的曾叔祖父伯纳德从慕尼黑的 |
[06:38] | by Sigmund Riefler himself when Bernard retired | 克莱门斯·里弗勒钟表工厂退休时 |
[06:41] | from the Clemens Riefler clock works in Munich. | 西格蒙德·里弗勒亲自颁给了他这个 |
[06:43] | Sigmund was the son of the founder Clemens Riefler, | 西格蒙德是创始人克莱门斯·里弗勒的儿子 |
[06:46] | but it was actually Sigmund who invented the Riefler escapement, | 但其实是西格蒙德发明了里弗勒擒纵器 |
[06:48] | which is a mechanical device for precision pendulum clocks. | 那是精密摆钟的机械装置 |
[06:51] | And I actually have one right over there. | 在那就有一个呢 |
[06:54] | So… | 所以… |
[06:57] | I think everything should stay right where it is. | 我觉得一切都该保持原样 |
[07:02] | Even me. | 包括我 |
[07:15] | I cut up some fruit. You want some? | 我切了些水果 你要吗 |
[07:17] | Yeah, please, and a lot of coffee. | 好的 还要一大杯咖啡 |
[07:19] | Got you covered. | 没问题 |
[07:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:32] | That’s what makes this so great. | 这种感觉真棒 |
[07:35] | Yeah, I really missed all this, like, everyday stuff. | 是啊 我真怀念这些日常相处细节 |
[07:42] | I missed that too. | 还有接吻的感觉 |
[07:44] | See you after work. | 下班了见 |
[07:45] | Hey, hey, what about the doctor’s reports? | 医生的报告呢 |
[07:48] | Oh, he was supposed to send me the email yesterday. | 他本该昨天就给我发邮件的 |
[07:50] | Just check my email, see if it came in. | 你看看我邮箱 看有没有发过来了 |
[07:52] | Tell me if I’m still alive. | 然后告诉我我是不是还活着 |
[07:56] | Gillnetter out on Government Island | 今早去政府岛[波特兰北部]的刺网渔船 |
[07:57] | fished him out of the river this morning. | 把他从河里打捞了出来 |
[07:59] | I cross-checked with missing persons. | 我再次确认了失踪人口 |
[08:01] | A report was filed yesterday matching his description, | 昨天有人报案 描述和他的外貌相符 |
[08:04] | name listed as Daniel Hopkins. | 名字是丹尼尔·霍普金斯 |
[08:07] | Same as we got. | 和我们得到的信息一致 |
[08:09] | Report also lists as a possible assault. | 报案者还说可能是袭击 |
[08:11] | Looks pretty beat up. | 看上去被打得很惨 |
[08:13] | Probably from river debris. | 可能是河里的碎石造成的 |
[08:16] | I don’t know about these marks on his ankles. | 他脚踝上的伤可就不好说了 |
[08:17] | Yeah, same here too, like scratches. | 这里也有 像抓伤 |
[08:20] | Yeah, scratches or claws. | 像爪子抓伤的 |
[08:21] | Maybe something pulled him under. | 也许有东西把他拖下水 |
[08:23] | What are we talking, a Loch Ness Monster? | 什么情况 尼斯湖水怪吗 |
[08:26] | – Who filed the report? – Uh, Jake Barnes. | -谁报的案 -杰克·巴恩斯 |
[08:29] | Filed last night at 9:15. | 昨晚九点一刻报的案 |
[08:31] | Let’s talk to him. | 我们去找他谈谈 |
[08:36] | A second. | 马上来 |
[08:41] | – Jake Barnes? – Yeah. | -你是杰克·巴恩斯吗 -是的 |
[08:43] | I’m Detective Burkhardt. This is Detective Griffin. | 我是伯克哈德警探 这位是格里芬警探 |
[08:46] | You filed a missing persons report for Daniel Hopkins. | 你报警说丹尼尔·霍普金斯失踪了 |
[08:48] | Oh, God, did you find him? | 天哪 找到他了吗 |
[08:50] | Mind if we talk inside? | 能进屋说话吗 |
[08:53] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[08:59] | So did he make it out? | 他获救了吗 |
[09:03] | Afraid not, they discovered Dan’s body this morning. | 恐怕没有 警方今早发现了丹的尸体 |
[09:05] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[09:07] | Oh, man, I was afraid of this. | 天哪 我就害怕会这样 |
[09:12] | You know, he was– he was pulled underwater. | 他 他被拖下水了 |
[09:17] | By what? | 被什么拖下水了 |
[09:18] | I don’t know, I just saw something, it got me too. | 我不知道 只是看到了 我自己也被抓住了 |
[09:20] | All right, we’re gonna need you to go over | 好吧 请你好好回忆一下 |
[09:22] | everything that happened yesterday– | 昨天发生的事 |
[09:23] | where you were, who was there, anything you can remember. | 你们在哪 还有谁在 想到什么都行 |
[09:26] | Oh, jeez. | 天哪 |
[09:28] | He’s really dead, I can’t believe this. | 他真的死了 难以置信 |
[09:30] | All right, was anyone else there with you? | 当时还有人跟你们在一起吗 |
[09:32] | No, not at first. | 一开始没有 |
[09:35] | We were fishing up near Steelhead, | 我们在斯蒂海德附近钓鱼 |
[09:37] | and–and then these two girls showed up. | 然后来了两个姑娘 |
[09:40] | You get their names? | 她们叫什么 |
[09:41] | Sarah and Anna. | 莎拉和安娜 |
[09:43] | They were sisters, I didn’t– | 她们是姐妹 我不… |
[09:44] | I’m sorry, I didn’t get their last name. | 抱歉 我不知道她们姓什么 |
[09:46] | You must have got a number, right? | 总知道她们的手机号吧 |
[09:48] | I never had a chance. | 还没找到机会问 |
[09:49] | I mean, one thing led to another. | 事情总得一步一步来 |
[09:50] | Did things get sexual? | 你们做爱了吗 |
[09:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:53] | Who were you with? | 你跟哪一个 |
[09:55] | Sarah. Dan was with Anna. | 莎拉 丹跟安娜 |
[09:57] | We were all in the river. Sarah and I… | 我们都在河里 我和莎拉… |
[10:01] | Anyway, afterwards, we were swimming, and– | 不管怎样 之后我们就在游泳 |
[10:07] | That’s when I heard Dan. | 这时候我就听到丹呼救了 |
[10:09] | He was screaming, and Anna looked really scared, | 他大声喊叫 安娜一脸惧容 |
[10:12] | and she was yelling for us to get out of the river, | 她大喊着让我们上岸 |
[10:14] | And…and then something– | 然后有东西 |
[10:17] | something pulled him under. | 有东西把他拖下去了 |
[10:19] | Did you try to get to him? | 你有没有游过去救他 |
[10:20] | Of course, but– | 当然 但是… |
[10:22] | I mean, and then something pulled me under too. | 也有东西抓住了我 |
[10:26] | And then that’s the last thing I remember. | 我只记得这些了 |
[10:30] | Look, I told all this to the police last night. | 我昨晚把这些事都跟警方说了 |
[10:34] | I don’t think they believed me. | 他们好像不信我 |
[10:36] | How’d you manage to get out? | 你怎么上岸的 |
[10:41] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[10:44] | I mean, all I know is there was this… | 我只知道有个… |
[10:46] | This what? | 有个什么 |
[10:49] | Girl, I think, but you know, | 女孩吧 |
[10:51] | I mean, I’m not even sure she was real, man. | 但我都不肯定她是不是真实的 |
[10:53] | I mean, I was still just trying to breathe. | 我当时还在拼命呼吸 |
[10:54] | It wasn’t Sarah or Anna? | 不是莎拉或安娜吧 |
[10:56] | No, this one was younger, | 不是 这个更年轻 |
[10:57] | but I don’t know, man, I don’t know what I saw. | 但我也不清楚 说不好我看到了什么 |
[11:01] | How’d you get those scratches? | 你腿上怎么会有这些抓痕 |
[11:06] | I’m telling you, I mean, it felt like something, | 我就说 我觉得有东西 |
[11:08] | like, grabbed me. | 抓住了我 |
[11:09] | Okay, what kind of something? | 什么样的东西 |
[11:11] | I mean, it’s a little hard to focus when you’re drowning. | 快要淹死的时候很难集中精神 |
[11:13] | Why don’t you take us to the place | 带我们去一趟 |
[11:14] | where this all happened? | 事发地点吧 |
[11:16] | My car was parked behind these trees. | 我的车就停在树后面 |
[11:18] | We came down here and made a campfire. | 我们过来点了篝火 |
[11:19] | My clothes were right here, Dan’s too. | 我和丹的衣服就在这里 |
[11:22] | I mean, I looked all up and down the river for him. | 我在河里到处找他 |
[11:23] | I should have gone in after him, but after what happened… | 我应该再下水找他的 但出了这种事之后… |
[11:26] | Is this where you went into the river? | 你们就是从这里下水的吗 |
[11:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:29] | And where’d you get pulled out? | 那你是在哪被救起的 |
[11:31] | Down there, I guess. | 应该是那里吧 |
[11:32] | What happened to the girls you were with? | 跟你俩在一起的姑娘们呢 |
[11:35] | I don’t know, I– | 不知道 |
[11:37] | I mean, I thought maybe they got grabbed too, | 我以为她们也被拖下水了 |
[11:39] | but then their clothes were gone when I came to. | 但我醒过来时 她们的衣服都不见了 |
[11:41] | You said there was another girl that pulled you out. | 你说还有第三个女孩救了你 |
[11:43] | What happened to her? | 她人呢 |
[11:43] | Uh, I think she ran off | 好像我一到岸上 |
[11:46] | as soon as I was out of the river. | 她就跑了 |
[11:48] | Now, when’d you call 911? | 你什么时候报的警 |
[11:49] | Soon as I got back up here. | 一上去就报警了 |
[11:50] | I couldn’t find my phone, so I used Dan’s. | 我找不到自己的手机 就用了丹的 |
[11:53] | How’d the girls get here? | 姑娘们是从哪过来的 |
[11:55] | Uh, just from back there. | 就从那后面 |
[11:57] | – You didn’t see a car? – No. | -没看到车吗 -没有 |
[12:01] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[12:03] | Police! | 警察 |
[12:06] | Stop! | 站住 |
[12:09] | I’m not gonna hurt you! | 我不会伤害你的 |
[12:39] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[12:40] | She dove in. | 她潜下水了 |
[12:42] | You see her come up? | 看见她从水里浮出来了吗 |
[12:43] | Yeah, about 50 yards out. | 看见了 在四十米开外 |
[12:45] | She swam all that way underwater? | 她一口气游了这么远吗 |
[12:47] | What are we dealing with? | 我们要对付的是什么怪物啊 |
[12:49] | Hey, hey, I think that’s the girl I saw when I came up. | 我觉得她就是我在醒来时看到的那个女孩 |
[12:52] | – Where’d she go? – I’m not sure. | -她去哪了 -我不知道 |
[12:57] | River patrol didn’t find any bodies. | 河岸巡逻艇没有找到 |
[12:59] | matching Jake’s description of Sarah, Anna, | 与杰克所描述的莎拉和安娜体型相符的尸体 |
[13:01] | or the girl Nick saw jump into the river. | 也没找到那个跳进水里女孩的尸体 |
[13:03] | They’re probably still alive. Somebody went back | 她们可能还活着 有人回过她们的露营场地 |
[13:05] | to the campsite and took the sisters’ clothes. | 拿走了她们的衣服 |
[13:07] | Jake said they were scared. | 杰克说她们被吓坏了 |
[13:08] | They probably got out of the river, | 她们也许只是从河里逃了出去 |
[13:09] | grabbed their stuff, and ran. | 收拾好东西就赶紧跑了 |
[13:11] | The girl I saw go into the river | 那个跳进河里的女孩 |
[13:12] | was a lot more than a girl when she got under the water. | 看她在水里的样子 绝不仅是个女孩那么简单 |
[13:15] | – You know what she was? – Not yet. | -你知道她是什么了吗 -不知道 |
[13:18] | Let’s round up the unusual suspects. | 先整理一下可疑的人选吧 |
[14:03] | Adalind | 爱达玲 |
[14:14] | 在知道她是皇室专用律师之后 佩赫女士可能主动去找了她 | |
[14:42] | 她可能就是那个怀着皇室血脉 还想卖掉自己孩子的人 | |
[14:48] | In the river? | 在河里吗 |
[14:49] | You know, I’m not really that much of a water person. | 知道吗 我不怎么喜欢水 |
[14:51] | I’m really more of a mountain and land kind of lubber. | 我属于那种喜欢山峦和高地的傻大个 |
[14:55] | There was this girl I knew in Seattle, she was a naiad, | 我在西雅图遇见过一个女孩 她是人鱼 |
[14:58] | lived out on Bainbridge island. | 住在班布里奇岛一带 |
[14:59] | She’s was kind of weird, | 她这个人怪怪的 |
[15:02] | Nice, though. | 但是人还不错 |
[15:03] | But she could swim, man, like a fish. | 而且她可以像鱼一样地游泳 |
[15:06] | Uh, naiad? | 人鱼是吗 |
[15:08] | Oh, naiads. Yeah, no, I’ve heard of naiads. | 对啊 人鱼 我听说过人鱼的故事 |
[15:11] | I’ve never seen one, though. | 但却从来没有见过他们 |
[15:13] | What are they, like, a water nymph or something? | 他们是什么样的 像水仙女吗 |
[15:15] | Sort of. Very close-knit families. | 类似 这两种生物关系非常近 |
[15:18] | They never stray far from the water. | 他们从不远离水 |
[15:19] | That’s probably why Jake can’t describe who saved him. | 也许这正是杰克说不出是谁救了他的原因 |
[15:21] | I bet you’d have something about them in your trailer. | 我打赌你的拖车里一定有他们的资料 |
[15:23] | Well, at least we have an idea of what we’re dealing with now. | 很好 至少现在我们知道对方是什么了 |
[15:31] | Right, we should be going. | 好了 我们该走了 |
[15:34] | Looks like you guys have a lot left to do. | 你们俩似乎还有很多事要做 |
[15:36] | Yeah, we do. We sure do. | 是啊 没错 |
[15:38] | Hey, you know, but if you guys need any help, | 但是如果你们需要帮忙 |
[15:39] | You know, in the trailer– | 就是拖车里的那些东西 |
[15:42] | I mean, I probably shouldn’t leave with so much left to do. | 但是 我也许不该在还有这么多事要做时离开 |
[15:46] | – Go ahead. – Are you sure? | -去吧 -你确定吗 |
[15:49] | I mean, it’s not gonna take that long. | 这不会要太久的 |
[15:51] | Please, take him. | 拜托了 带他走吧 |
[15:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:04] | Oh, listen to this, it’s dated 1755. | 瞧瞧这个 记录于1755年 |
[16:07] | Looks like a Grimm working for the East India Company. | 看上去这个格林似乎是为东印度公司做事 |
[16:10] | “A strange event aboard the merchant vessel Doddington. | “道廷顿号商船上发生了一件怪事 |
[16:14] | “Jory, our third mate, disappeared overnight. | “船上的三副乔里一夜之间失踪了 |
[16:18] | “The rest of the crew grows superstitious. | “其他的船员开始变得迷信起来 |
[16:22] | “Recently, Jory had taken to raving | “最近 乔里开始到处说 |
[16:25] | “about a beautiful woman | “有一个漂亮女人 |
[16:27] | “swimming alongside our ship like a fish. | “像鱼一样在我们商船周围游来游去 |
[16:31] | “I have decided to stand the man’s watch | “我决定在我们经过海岬的时候 |
[16:33] | “as we round the cape | “暗中观察 |
[16:35] | “to see if there is any truth to these rumors. | “看看传言是否属实 |
[16:41] | “It turns out Jory was no lunatic. | “结果证明乔里并不是胡言乱语 |
[16:44] | “I saw the creature known to my kin as the naiad. | “我见到了被我族人称作人鱼的生物 |
[16:48] | “After capturing it in a net, | “在用渔网抓住她之后 |
[16:50] | “I was able to haul the creature aboard, | “我把她拖上了甲板 |
[16:52] | “where she donned her human shape. | “然后她就变作了人形 |
[16:55] | “I find her mesmerizing | “我觉得她令人着迷 |
[16:58] | “and have kept her hidden from the captain and crew. | “于是我把她藏了起来 不让船长与船员看见 |
[17:02] | “After some hours on board, | “在船上待了几个小时之后 |
[17:04] | “the woman’s skin began to dry and peel. | “这个女人的皮肤开始龟裂 剥落 |
[17:09] | “She begs me to return her to the sea, | “她祈求我放她回海里 |
[17:11] | “but I am determined to prove Jory true. | “但我下定决心要证明乔里说的是实话 |
[17:14] | “I have questioned her regarding his disappearance, | “我问了她关于乔里失踪的事 |
[17:18] | “but she refuses to betray any secrets of her kind | “但她拒绝透露关于她种族的任何秘密 |
[17:22] | and only pleads to be let back into the water.” | 只是一再求我让我放她回海里” |
[17:27] | “At sunrise this morning, the creature died. | “今天早上太阳升起的时候 她死了 |
[17:30] | “From what I assume was severe dehydration. | “我猜她是因重度脱水而死的 |
[17:33] | “I’m afraid whatever secrets the naiad was keeping | “恐怕这只人鱼所保守的秘密 |
[17:36] | have died with her.” | 也随之消失了” |
[17:38] | It’s Wu. | 是吴 |
[17:41] | Got something for us? | 有什么消息吗 |
[17:42] | We ran the number from Jake Barnes’ missing cell phone. | 我们打通了杰克·巴恩斯遗失手机的号码 |
[17:45] | GPS puts it at the Andersen Marina. | GPS显示的定位是安徒生码头 |
[17:47] | That’s not far up the river from where they went swimming. | 与那天他们游泳的小河相距不远 |
[17:49] | How you want to handle this? | 你们打算怎么办 |
[17:51] | Meet us at the marina. | 码头见 |
[17:52] | We should bring Jake along | 我们应该把杰克带去 |
[17:53] | in case he can I.D. whoever took the phone. | 他也许能认出偷走他手机的人 |
[18:05] | – You ever been here? – No. | -你来过这吗 -没有 |
[18:07] | You know anybody who lives here? | 有认识的人住在这吗 |
[18:09] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[18:10] | – Stay in the car. – See if you recognize anybody. | -待在车里 -看看有没有你认识的人 |
[18:19] | The phone’s still on… in one of these houseboats. | 手机还开着 就在这里其中一间船屋里 |
[18:36] | Looks like this one here. | 应该就是这一间 |
[18:41] | Sir, I’m Detective Burkhardt. | 先生 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[18:44] | This is Detective Griffin. | 这位是格里芬警探 |
[18:45] | We’re following up an investigation about a drowning. | 我们在跟进一起溺水致死的案件 |
[18:48] | – Need to ask you a few questions. – Who drowned? | -有几个问题要问你 -谁溺死了 |
[18:51] | Can I have your name, sir? | 先生 可以告诉我你叫什么吗 |
[18:52] | Abel Mahario. | 艾贝尔·马哈里奥 |
[18:54] | I don’t know anybody who drowned. | 我不知道有人溺水死了 |
[18:56] | We’re tracking a stolen cell phone. | 我们在追踪一部被盗的手机 |
[18:57] | It was taken from where the victim went into the river. | 是从受害者溺水的河边拿走的 |
[19:00] | – The signal led us here. – Mind if we take a look inside? | -定位显示在这里 -我们能否进去看看 |
[19:02] | I haven’t done anything wrong, | 我没干坏事 |
[19:04] | and I told you I don’t know anybody who drowned, | 而且我说了 我不知道有谁溺死了 |
[19:06] | so this must be a mistake. | 所以这肯定是个误会 |
[19:07] | Should be easy enough to find out. | 应该很容易就能查明 |
[19:10] | Calling the stolen cell phone now. | 拨打被盗手机 |
[19:15] | That sounds like probable cause to me. | 这铃声给了我合理的进屋理由 |
[19:17] | We’re going inside, sir. | 先生 我们要进去看看 |
[19:22] | Sir, will you stay right here? | 先生 请留在原地 |
[19:37] | So how’d Jake’s phone get in here? | 杰克的手机怎么会在这里 |
[19:48] | Girl on the left looks like the one I chased into the river. | 左边的女孩很像被我追着跳进河里的那个 |
[19:51] | – The naiad? – Let’s find out. | -那人鱼吗 -我们去问问 |
[19:58] | Sir, do you want to take a crack | 先生 你要不要再解释一次 |
[19:59] | at how this cell phone got in your house? | 这部手机怎么会在你家里 |
[20:01] | I have no idea how it got there. | 我真的不知道这手机怎么会在这 |
[20:03] | This girl, is she your daughter? | 这个女孩 是你女儿吗 |
[20:06] | Why? Elly didn’t do anything. | 怎么了 艾莉什么也没做 |
[20:08] | She may have been in the area at the time of the drowning. | 受害者溺水时 她也许就在那附近 |
[20:10] | We need talk to her, see if she saw anything. | 我们要找她谈谈 看看她是否有见到什么 |
[20:12] | Well, you can’t talk to her. | 你不能找她谈 |
[20:13] | Sir, this is a police investigation. | 先生 这是警方调查 |
[20:15] | She’s deaf, so unless one of you can sign– | 她是聋人 所以除非你们有人会打手语 |
[20:33] | Hey, Sarah. Sarah. | 莎拉 莎拉 |
[20:35] | Sarah, hey. Yeah, it’s me, Jake. | 莎拉 是我 杰克 |
[20:38] | Sarah, hey. | 莎拉 |
[20:40] | Hey, hey, hey. Whoa, guys. | 姑娘们 |
[20:43] | Guys, guys, wait. Whoa, hold on. | 姑娘们 等一下 |
[20:46] | Look, they found Dan’s body. | 他们找到了丹的尸体 |
[20:47] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:49] | Dan, he drowned. The police are here. | 丹 他溺死了 警察来了 |
[20:52] | – We have to go. – Wait, I’m sorry, | -我们得走了 -等等 抱歉 |
[20:53] | Did you hear what I just said? Dan’s dead! | 你们听到我说什么了吗 丹死了 |
[20:57] | Why don’t you just leave us alone? | 能不能别来烦我们 |
[21:00] | Guys, these are the girls I was telling you about. | 这就是我和你们提到过的女孩子 |
[21:01] | – Sarah and Anna. – Sarah, Anna, get in the house. | -莎拉和安娜 -莎拉 安娜 进屋去 |
[21:03] | Everyone’s gonna stay right here | 在我们问话结束前 |
[21:05] | until we’re done questioning them. | 所有人都留在原地 |
[21:06] | – Who was with Dan? – Anna. | -当时谁和丹在一起 -是安娜 |
[21:07] | I was swimming with Sarah. | 我当时和莎拉在游泳 |
[21:08] | I don’t know what he’s talking about. | 我不知道他在说什么 |
[21:09] | What, are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[21:10] | Look, we were together yesterday. | 昨天我们都在一起 |
[21:12] | All right, we’re gonna need to see some identification. | 好了 我们需要看身份证明 |
[21:13] | My girls didn’t do anything wrong. | 我的女儿没干坏事 |
[21:15] | IDs. Now, you wanna tell us | 请拿身份证明 现在你要和我们说说 |
[21:17] | where you were yesterday afternoon and evening? | 昨天下午和傍晚你们在哪里吗 |
[21:19] | We were here with our dad. | 我们和爸爸在家里 |
[21:20] | They were with me and Dan. | 他们和我 还有丹在一起 |
[21:22] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[21:23] | Hey, what the hell’s going on here? | 这里到底怎么回事 |
[21:25] | It’s a police investigation, sir. | 先生 这是警方调查 |
[21:26] | I need you to stop right there. | 你们不能过来 |
[21:27] | Investigation of what? | 调查什么 |
[21:28] | – Who are you? – We live over there. | -你们是谁 -我们就住在那 |
[21:30] | Then I suggest you go home and stay out of it, | 我建议你们回家 别插手 |
[21:32] | unless you want my sergeant to put you in the back of his car. | 除非你们想让警官把你们押进车里 |
[21:34] | I already told you, my girls were home last night. | 我已经和你说了 昨晚我的女儿都在家里 |
[21:38] | You recognize this girl? | 你认识这个女孩吗 |
[21:39] | Yeah, I mean, that looks like the girl who saved me. | 认识 很像救了我的那个 |
[21:42] | You want to explain how this cell phone got in your house? | 你要解释一下手机怎么会在你家里吗 |
[21:44] | That’s my phone. They had my phone? | 那是我的手机 她们还拿了我的手机吗 |
[21:45] | Fine, you don’t want to explain here, I get it. | 好的 你们不想在这里解释 我明白了 |
[21:47] | Sarah, Anna, you go back to the precinct with us. | 莎拉 安娜 你们得和我们去一趟警局 |
[21:50] | Let’s go. This way, please. | 走吧 这边请 |
[21:55] | Anyone else want to go? | 还有谁想去吗 |
[22:05] | Let’s get back in the car. | 我们回去吧 |
[22:07] | Listen, you can’t do this. | 你们不能这么做 |
[22:08] | Sir, we can make the same arrangements for you, | 先生 我们可以给你做出一样的安排 |
[22:12] | unless you want to clear this up right now. | 除非你现在就把这件事说清楚 |
[22:13] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[22:20] | Well, I guess we have more to talk about than I thought. | 我想我们要谈的比我想象中还要多 |
[22:23] | But I’m going to talk to your daughters first, | 但我要先和你的女儿谈 |
[22:25] | give you some time to think about it. | 给你点时间好好想想 |
[22:34] | I told you I didn’t want this kind of trouble. | 我说了我不想要这种麻烦 |
[22:37] | Why did you do it? | 你们为什么这么做 |
[22:38] | Because you forgot where you come from. We haven’t. | 因为你忘了自己的出身 可我们没忘 |
[22:41] | I haven’t forgotten anything. | 我没忘记任何事情 |
[22:43] | I know what it takes for us to survive. | 我知道为了生存 我们需要付出的代价 |
[22:45] | Your world died 200 years ago, | 你们的世界两百年前就消失了 |
[22:47] | and now you’ve jeopardized all of us | 现在因为你们老掉牙的那套 |
[22:49] | with this fundamental crap! | 危害到了我们所有的人 |
[22:51] | It was Elly, your daughter. | 是你的女儿 艾莉 |
[22:54] | She pulled him out. | 是她把他救上来的 |
[22:55] | Which is how that phone got in your house. | 手机就是这样带到你家的 |
[22:57] | She has to be cut. | 她必须得受到惩罚 |
[22:58] | Are you crazy? Nobody does that anymore. | 你疯了吗 现在没人再这么做了 |
[23:02] | Where we’re from, they do, | 在我们家乡 大家还是这么做 |
[23:03] | and we don’t have these kinds of troubles. | 我们也没有这些麻烦 |
[23:05] | And this is your fault, old man. | 这都是你的错 老头 |
[23:07] | This is what happens when you don’t raise your women right. | 谁让你不好好教育你的女儿 |
[23:10] | No, no, wait. | 不 等一等 |
[23:12] | Please, she’s just a girl. | 她还是个孩子 |
[23:15] | I’m not gonna let you touch her. | 我不会让你们碰她一根手指头的 |
[23:19] | Who’s gonna stop us? | 谁又能阻止我们 |
[23:24] | Jake says this is the girl that pulled him out. | 杰克说这就是把他救出来的女孩 |
[23:28] | You want to tell us what happened? | 你要跟我们说说发生了什么是吗 |
[23:39] | We’re the only two here | 我们是这里唯一两个 |
[23:40] | who know what you and your sister are. | 知道你和你妹妹是什么的人 |
[23:42] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[23:44] | You’re naiads. | 你们是人鱼 |
[23:48] | You really want to spend the next 24 hours | 你真的打算在接下来的24小时里 |
[23:49] | drying out in a holding cell? ’cause that’s where | 在拘留室慢慢干死 如果你真的不准备开口 |
[23:51] | you’re going if you don’t start talking. | 那这就是你的下场了 |
[23:55] | I have nothing to say. | 我没什么好说的 |
[23:57] | Well, let’s hope your sister does. | 那就希望你妹妹有话说 |
[24:07] | Jake saw Dan pulled under. | 杰克看见丹被往下拉 |
[24:14] | Jake is only alive because Elly saved him. | 杰克活下来是因为艾莉救了他 |
[24:16] | That means you either saw what happened | 也就是说你们要么就亲眼目睹了这件事 |
[24:18] | or were involved with what happened. | 或者就是参与了这件事 |
[24:22] | You need to tell us, Anna. | 你必须告诉我们 安娜 |
[24:25] | Because I know naiads can only be out of the water for so long. | 因为我知道人鱼只能离开水一段时间 |
[24:35] | And you will die in here if you don’t start talking. | 如果你不说 就会死在这里 |
[24:40] | Who pulled Jake under the water? | 是谁在水下拉杰克 |
[24:45] | Who killed Dan? | 是谁杀了丹 |
[24:53] | Knowing what they are and what will happen to them, | 既然知道了她们的真身 和会发生的事 |
[24:55] | we don’t want to keep them locked up. | 我们就不想拘留她们 |
[24:56] | But they’re not giving us much choice. | 可是她们并不配合 |
[24:57] | At the very least, they know what happened | 至少她们知道发生了什么事 |
[24:59] | and didn’t report it. so they might know who did it. | 但却没有报警 所以她们可能知道是谁做的 |
[25:01] | That’s the problem. We think they’re protecting somebody. | 问题就在这 我们认为她们是在保护谁 |
[25:05] | How much time do you think they have? | 你们觉得她们还有多少时间 |
[25:07] | I doubt they’ll survive the night. | 她们能不能熬过今晚我都怀疑 |
[25:09] | And what about the girl who saved your victim | 那那个从河里把受害者救起来的 |
[25:11] | – from the river? – Can’t find her. | -女孩子呢 -找不到她 |
[25:12] | So how do we explain two dead women in our holding cells? | 那么如果拘留室里死了两个女人要怎么解释 |
[25:15] | We can’t very well say they’re naiads. | 肯定不能说她们是人鱼 |
[25:17] | We’ll get blamed for something we had no control over. | 我们会因为没有掌控局面而被骂 |
[25:19] | And they’re playing a very serious game. | 她们这可不是闹着玩的 |
[25:21] | If they’re involved, what do we do, just let ’em go? | 如果她们参与了 我们怎么办 放她们走吗 |
[25:24] | No. This is their problem, not ours. | 不 这是她们的问题 不是我们的 |
[25:27] | If they choose to die, we let the M.E. explain it. | 如果她们选择死 那就让法医来解释 |
[25:31] | Just ’cause they’re wesen, it doesn’t entitle them | 不能因为她们是格林生物 就给她们 |
[25:32] | to special treatment. | 特殊对待 |
[25:36] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[25:39] | Girls’ father, Abel Mahario, is here. | 姑娘们的爸爸艾贝尔·马哈里奥来了 |
[25:41] | Apparently, he wants to talk. | 显然 他想跟你们谈谈 |
[25:43] | I killed that boy. I did it. | 是我杀了那个男孩 是我 |
[25:47] | You need to arrest me and let my daughters go. | 你们抓我 放了我两个女儿 |
[25:50] | – How’d you kill him? – I drowned him. | -你是怎么杀死他的 -我让他溺水了 |
[25:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:54] | I have my reasons. | 我自然有我的理由 |
[25:56] | I know you didn’t do it for a cell phone. | 我知道你不是因为那只手机才这么干的 |
[25:58] | We know you want to save your girls, | 我们也知道你想救你的女儿 |
[26:00] | but we’d rather leave here with whoever’s really responsible. | 可是我们更希望让真凶坐在这里 |
[26:02] | I am! I told you I did it! | 我就是 我都说了是我干的 |
[26:05] | I-I pulled him underwater! | 是我把他往水里拉的 |
[26:07] | – Were your daughters there too? – No. | -当时你女儿在场吗 -不在 |
[26:09] | – Jake Barnes says they were. – Well, he’s lying. | -杰克·巴恩斯说她们在 -那是他说谎 |
[26:11] | Why would he lie? | 他为什么要说谎 |
[26:14] | He just saw them. | 他只是看见了她们 |
[26:17] | Then they were there? | 也就是说她们在场 |
[26:18] | I saw those two boys attacking my daughters, | 我看见那两个男孩攻击我女儿 |
[26:21] | and I did what I had to. | 于是我就做了该做的事 |
[26:23] | So you’re telling us you were saving your daughters? | 你是说你这么做是为了救你女儿 |
[26:25] | They were being raped. | 她们当时被性侵了 |
[26:28] | Then why did your other daughter | 那为什么你的小女儿 |
[26:29] | pull Jake out of the water? | 会把杰克救出来呢 |
[26:31] | Who gave you the black eye? | 是谁把你打了 |
[26:32] | Did you know she was there too? | 你知道她当时也在吗 |
[26:33] | What time did you get there? | 你是什么时候到那里的 |
[26:35] | – How did you get there? – You walk? Take a car? | -你是怎么去的 -步行 还是开车 |
[26:37] | What did the other guy look like, the one you killed? | 你杀掉的那个男孩子长什么样 |
[26:40] | Was he tall, short, fat, black, white? | 高矮胖瘦 白人 黑人 |
[26:43] | We need some details here. | 我们需要一些详细信息 |
[26:44] | Why don’t you take us to the place where it happened? | 不如你带我们去事发地 |
[26:46] | You see how difficult this gets | 你看 你不说实话 |
[26:48] | when you’re not telling the truth? | 这事就变得非常棘手 |
[26:49] | Why does it matter? | 有什么关系 |
[26:51] | I’m offering my life for my daughters’. | 我用我的命来换我女儿的 |
[27:00] | Not easy being a parent. | 为人父母真不容易 |
[27:02] | Yeah, but it could be what we need. | 没错 可是可以作为我们的一张牌 |
[27:03] | Those girls may be ready to throw their own lives away, | 那两个女孩可能也准备豁出去了 |
[27:06] | but they might not be so willing when it’s their dad’s life | 不过如果知道她们的爸爸要牺牲自己的话 |
[27:09] | they’re dealing with. | 她们估计也不愿意 |
[27:09] | Use his confession as leverage? | 用他的供词作为筹码 |
[27:11] | Might be just as tough being a daughter. | 为人子女可能也不简单 |
[27:13] | I guess we’ll find out if it’s a loving family. | 过会就能知道这是不是相亲相爱的一家了 |
[27:56] | You’re the one who saved my life. | 是你救了我 |
[28:00] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[28:02] | Elly. | 艾莉 |
[28:04] | Elly? | 艾莉 |
[28:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:10] | What are you doing here, Elly? | 你怎么会在这 艾莉 |
[28:15] | Oh, you’re deaf? | 你听不见 |
[28:21] | But you can read my lips? | 可是你可以读唇语 |
[28:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:31] | You know, I almost thought I imagined you. | 我差点就以为你是我想象出来的 |
[28:39] | Um, the police need to talk to you. | 警察想找你谈谈 |
[28:45] | The police, they’re looking for you. | 警察 在找你 |
[28:51] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[28:53] | You want to show me something? | 你想让我看什么东西 |
[28:55] | Something about you? Okay. | 关于你的 好 |
[29:02] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[29:04] | You want to go swimming? | 你想游泳 |
[29:06] | Huh? Now? | 现在吗 |
[29:26] | Elly. | 艾莉 |
[29:33] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[29:38] | You–You’re what I saw. | 你 你就是我当时看到的那个 |
[29:41] | My god, you’re real? | 天呐 你是真的吗 |
[29:45] | No! | 不要 |
[29:46] | No! No! | 不不不 |
[29:57] | What’s going on down there? | 发生什么事了 |
[30:00] | We gotta go. | 我们快走 |
[30:15] | The last in a long line of boxes. | 最后一个盒子了 |
[30:18] | What have we here? | 里面有什么东西 |
[30:20] | oh, I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[30:21] | That was in my brother’s apartment. | 我哥哥公寓里的 |
[30:23] | This is really… | 这真是… |
[30:27] | It–It’s interesting. | 太有趣了 |
[30:30] | I have not seen that since I was a kid. | 长大了就再也没见过了 |
[30:34] | Belonged to my grandparents. | 是我爷爷奶奶的 |
[30:35] | They brought it with them from Holland. | 从荷兰带回来的 |
[30:39] | Well, in that case, it should sit in a place of honor. | 这样的话 应该把它放在一个代表荣耀的地方 |
[30:49] | Don’t try so hard. | 别硬撑 |
[30:53] | I know this is a big deal for you and me, | 我知道同居对我们俩来说 |
[30:54] | moving in together, but we have to be honest. | 是件大事 可是我们得诚实 |
[30:59] | That is butt ugly. | 这东西太丑了 |
[31:01] | – I know, but- – but what? | -我知道 可是 -可是什么 |
[31:03] | I mean, maybe there’s things of mine that you don’t like. | 说不定我有些东西你也不喜欢呢 |
[31:06] | What are you afraid of? | 你在怕什么 |
[31:10] | Me. | 我 |
[31:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:12] | There have been other-you know, | 我之前有过其他… |
[31:16] | but no one I ever even considered moving in with. | 但是我从未想过跟她们住在一起 |
[31:19] | Are you getting cold feet? | 你是没有信心了吗 |
[31:20] | No. God, no. I knew it would sound like that. | 不是 当然不是 我知道会让人有这种感觉 |
[31:23] | Stop. | 停 |
[31:25] | It’s okay. It’s all going to be okay. | 没事的 一切都会好起来的 |
[31:27] | I just didn’t want you to think– | 我只是不想让你觉得 |
[31:29] | Stop thinking. | 别胡思乱想了 |
[31:31] | I love you, you love me, | 我爱你 你爱我 |
[31:34] | and we both hate this. | 我们两个都不喜欢这个 |
[31:38] | And if you can’t build a relationship on hate… | 既然不能在厌恶的基础上发展感情 |
[31:41] | Right, then-I mean, what do you have? | 那好吧 还剩什么呢 |
[31:44] | Us. | 我们 |
[31:54] | Your father confessed to everything. | 你们爸爸承认了一切 |
[31:56] | – You are free to go. – What? | -你们可以走了 -什么 |
[31:59] | What did- What did he confess to? | 他承认什么了 |
[32:01] | The murder of Dan Hopkins | 杀害丹·霍普金斯 |
[32:02] | and the attempted murder of Jake Barnes. | 以及企图杀害杰克·巴恩斯 |
[32:04] | – That’s a lie. – You think we’d be | -这不是真的 -你觉得如果 |
[32:06] | letting you go if we didn’t have a confession? | 没人认罪 我们会放你们走吗 |
[32:07] | No. This isn’t right. | 不 不应该这样 |
[32:11] | Sarah, they’re letting us go. | 莎拉 他们放我们走了 |
[32:12] | And arresting dad? He’ll die here. | 然后抓走爸爸吗 他会死在这里 |
[32:15] | We can talk about this at home. | 这个我们可以回家说 |
[32:17] | It’s dad, Anna. | 那是爸爸 安娜 |
[32:19] | Sarah, don’t. | 莎拉 不要 |
[32:27] | Dominic did it. | 是多米尼克干的 |
[32:28] | – Dominic? – And Jesse too. | -多米尼克 -还有杰西 |
[32:31] | It’s those two guys from the marina. | 就是刚刚在码头的那两个家伙 |
[32:35] | They’ll kill us, Sarah. | 他们会杀了我们的 莎拉 |
[32:46] | You don’t have much time left. We need to get you out of here. | 你们没有多少时间了 我们得把你们带走 |
[32:52] | Sarah, he’s a Grimm. You can’t trust him. | 莎拉 他是格林 你不能相信他 |
[32:57] | I have no choice. | 我没别的选择 |
[33:00] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:05] | Anna, come on. | 安娜 跟上 |
[33:08] | We didn’t even know they were there. | 我们不知道他们在那 |
[33:10] | Dominic and Jesse? | 多米尼克和杰西 |
[33:12] | They must have been waiting for us in the river. | 他们肯定一直在水里等我们 |
[33:15] | Dominic pulled Dan under, and Jesse pulled Jake. | 多米尼克拉的丹 杰西拉的杰克 |
[33:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:21] | It was time to start our families. | 因为我们该成家了 |
[33:23] | You start your families by killing two innocent victims? | 杀害两个无辜的人来组建家庭 |
[33:25] | That wasn’t supposed to happen. | 这本不应该发生的 |
[33:27] | In the old days, maybe, but we don’t do that anymore. | 也许以前是这样 可是我们已经不这么做了 |
[33:32] | At least we didn’t… | 至少我们没有这么做 |
[33:35] | till Dominic and Jesse showed up about six months ago. | 直到六个月前多米尼克和杰西出现 |
[33:38] | – From where? – Alaska. | -他们来自哪 -阿拉斯加 |
[33:41] | Did you know them prior to that? | 在这之前 你们认识他们吗 |
[33:42] | No. Our relationships are arranged. | 不认识 我们的婚约是之前就定下的 |
[33:46] | Dominic and Jesse come from a family that believe | 多米尼克和杰西来自一个笃信 |
[33:49] | in all of these… old traditions. | 那些古老传统的家族 |
[33:53] | We didn’t think that they would actually do anything, | 我们不相信他们会有什么实际行动 |
[33:55] | We just– We just thought they were talking. | 以为他们只是说说 |
[33:59] | This is some kind of ritual? | 这是什么仪式吗 |
[34:02] | I think that’s what they want us to think, | 我想他们就是要我们这么想 |
[34:05] | but it’s more about revenge. | 可是这个更像是报仇 |
[34:11] | We can only conceive and give birth in the water. | 我们只能在水下怀孕生子 |
[34:16] | Naiad men are born sterile. | 男性人鱼天生不孕 |
[34:18] | They know we have to mate with other men. | 他们知道我们要和别的男人好 |
[34:21] | Otherwise, we’ll die out. | 否则 就会灭绝 |
[34:23] | I mean, they’re not very happy about it, but neither are we. | 他们对此不是很开心 我们也是 |
[34:26] | Well, I can see where that may cause a little bit of tension. | 我知道根源在哪了 |
[34:29] | Our men have to raise the children of other men. | 我们族的男人不得不抚养别的男人的孩子 |
[34:33] | I mean, some of them are okay with it, but… | 对此有些能够接受 可是 |
[34:37] | others aren’t so… accepting. | 有些就没有那么能接受 |
[34:45] | It’s Jake. Hello? | 是杰克 喂 |
[34:47] | Detective Burkhardt? It’s Jake. | 伯克哈德警探 我是杰克 |
[34:49] | She was just here, the girl who saved me. | 那个救我的女孩 她刚刚出现了 |
[34:52] | – Where are you? – At my apartment. | -你在哪里 -家里 |
[34:54] | She was in the pool. | 她刚刚在游泳池里 |
[34:56] | Those two guys from the marina, they jumped me and took her. | 码头那两个家伙 打晕我把她带走了 |
[34:59] | Stay where you are. | 你待着别动 |
[35:00] | We’re gonna send some uniforms your way. | 我们马上派同事过去 |
[35:03] | Jesse and Dominic beat up Jake. | 杰西和多米尼克攻击了杰克 |
[35:05] | Elly was there, and they took her. | 艾莉也在场 他们把她带走了 |
[35:07] | Oh, my god, they’re gonna cut her. | 天呐 他们会对她实施割刑 |
[35:09] | What? They’ll cut the telae | 什么 他们会把她手指和脚趾间的 |
[35:11] | between her fingers and toes. | 组织割下来 |
[35:12] | It’s how they used to banish those that broke our laws. | 他们以前就是用这种方式驱逐违反族规的人的 |
[35:15] | Where would they take her? | 他们会把她带到哪里去 |
[35:16] | Where they can make an example out of her: home. | 一个能杀一儆百的地方 家里 |
[35:25] | You left us no other choice. | 这是你逼我们的 |
[35:27] | I know you can understand me. | 我知道你能理解我的 |
[35:29] | This is for the good of all of us. | 这是为了我们所有人好 |
[35:31] | Ugh! Shouldn’t have done that! | 你会后悔这么做的 |
[35:32] | Now you’re gonna get it! | 让你你尝尝苦头 |
[35:39] | Tie her legs. | 把她的脚绑起来 |
[35:41] | You like their kind so much? Now you can be just like them. | 你不是很喜欢他们吗 现在让你变得跟他们一样 |
[35:48] | Ow, damn it! She won’t stop kicking. | 该死 她一直四处乱踢 |
[35:50] | I’ll make her stop kicking. | 我会让她停下来的 |
[35:59] | Come on, Elly, you gotta breathe sometime. | 来吧 艾莉 你总要呼吸的 |
[36:03] | Breathe. | 呼吸啊 |
[36:13] | Stubborn little bitch. | 冥顽不灵的贱人 |
[36:14] | Not for much longer. Breathe or drown, Elly!. | 撑不了多久 不呼吸就只能溺死了 艾莉 |
[36:23] | She’s breathing. | 她呼吸了 |
[36:25] | That’s a good girl, Elly. cut her quick! | 这才乖 艾莉 快割下来 |
[36:33] | Damn it! We’re gonna have to hold her under again. | 该死 还得把她按到水里去 |
[36:39] | Push her in. | 把她推下去 |
[36:48] | Police! | 警察 |
[37:30] | No, no, you don’t! | 不不不 别想跑 |
[37:38] | You’re staying right here. | 就给我待在这 |
[38:24] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[38:34] | Nick! Nick! | 尼克 尼克 |
[38:45] | Here. | 给我 |
[39:01] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[39:04] | I think so. | 没事 |
[39:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[39:11] | I got Dominic and Jesse handcuffed. | 我把多米尼克和杰西铐起来了 |
[39:14] | How do you want to deal with them? | 你准备怎么处理他们 |
[39:15] | Lock ’em up. | 把他们拘留 |
[39:17] | They won’t last long. | 他们坚持不了多久 |
[39:18] | They should’ve thought about that before. | 那他们之前就该考虑到这点 |
[39:20] | You know how long you were under that water? | 你知道你在水下待了多久吗 |
[39:22] | Thought you were dead. | 我都以为你死了呢 |
[39:24] | You sure look like it. | 你的脸色也很像 |
[39:27] | – Oh, my god! Elly? – Elly! | -天呐 艾莉 -艾莉 |
[39:30] | – Elly! – Elly! | -艾莉 -艾莉 |
[39:32] | – Oh, thank god she’s okay. – Oh, baby, come here. | -谢天谢地她没事 -孩子来我这 |
[39:36] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[39:39] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:42] | Oh, my girls. | 我的孩子们 |
[39:47] | “I can’t find anything medically wrong with you, | “我没发现你的身体状况有任何不对 |
[39:50] | “Except you appear to have a metabolic rate | “只有一点 你的新陈代谢速度 |
[39:52] | “half a normal person’s. | “是正常人的一半 |
[39:53] | “I can’t explain this, but it doesn’t seem | “对此我无法解释 但这似乎 |
[39:55] | “to be interfering with your life. | “并不影响到你的日常生活 |
[39:57] | You seem healthy, with tremendous physical endurance.” | 你看起来非常健康 体力惊人” |
[40:03] | “Bheadr” “Bheadr.” | |
[40:05] | “Haven’t been able to spend the money. | “钱花不出去 |
[40:08] | “Royal assassination causing much turmoil. | “皇室暗杀引起了巨大混乱 |
[40:12] | “No longer safe. Must leave now. | “此地不宜久留 不日便离开 |
[40:17] | Love you, M.” | 爱你的 M” |
[40:20] | “Love you, m”? | “爱你的 M” |
[40:27] | Who the hell is M, Nick? | 尼克 谁是M |
[40:32] | 奥地利 维也纳 在恐怖袭击中身亡的皇储埃里克·雷纳德葬礼 | |
[40:33] | Europe and the world have gathered today | 整个欧洲和世界各地的群众今日都聚集在 |
[40:35] | in Vienna, Austria, to mourn the passing | 奥地利维也纳 悼念已故 |
[40:37] | of crown prince Eric Renard, second in line | 科隆伯格家族皇位第二顺位继承人 |
[40:40] | to the Cronenberg throne and empire. | 皇储埃里克·雷纳德 |
[40:42] | British media report allegations by an unnamed source | 英国媒体报道称不知名消息来源断言 |
[40:46] | that an underground movement may have been responsible | 某地下运动可能与此次 |
[40:48] | for the crown prince’s assassination. | 暗杀皇储事件有关联 |
[40:50] | Austrian police are working with French and British intelligence | 奥地利警方正同法国及英国情报处合作 |
[40:54] | to find those responsible. | 找出凶手 |
[40:56] | The question on everyone’s mind is | 目前大家的疑问都在于 |
[40:58] | who will be given the reins of this royal family? | 谁会是这个家族中的下一任皇储 |
[41:04] | Number three. | 第三个 |
[41:06] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -确定吗 -确定 |
[41:21] | Look, can I-can I ask you guys something? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[41:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[41:28] | I-I’m not so sure how to say this, but… | 我不知道怎么说 可是 |
[41:32] | You know that girl that pulled me out of the water, Elly? | 那个把我拖出水面的女孩 艾莉 |
[41:35] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[41:37] | Well, I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[41:38] | but I saw something really strange. | 就是我看到了非常奇怪的东西 |
[41:43] | – Like what? – Like, I… | -比如 -比如… |
[41:46] | think she’s, like, a mutant or something, | 我觉得她是突变人 |
[41:49] | some kind of, like, mermaid thing–I– | 类似美人鱼那种生物 |
[41:54] | Okay, I know how that sounds, believe me. | 我知道这听起来很奇怪 |
[41:57] | I just-she came over when– | 只是 她那时… |
[42:00] | And she just wasn’t… normal. | 就是 不正常 |
[42:07] | Nobody is, jake. | 大家都是 杰克 |
[42:08] | It’s Portland. | 这里可是波特兰 |