时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 睡吧孩子 快睡吧 不然夜魔就会来吃了你 | |
[00:21] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[00:36] | Get over here. Open the register. | 过来 把收银机打开 |
[00:45] | No, please. | 求你不要 |
[00:48] | I won’t talk. I won’t talk. | 我不会说出去的 |
[00:51] | No, you won’t. | 你的确不会 |
[01:03] | Come on. | 快走 |
[01:15] | Hell yeah. | 太棒了 |
[01:17] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[01:21] | 加油站抢劫 俄勒冈州 杰弗森区 | |
[01:21] | Shocking footage of a brazen robbery | 一段令人震惊的录像记录了 |
[01:23] | at a gas station in the Jefferson District. | 无耻抢劫杰弗森区加油站的经过 |
[01:26] | Police report it happened around 9:30 this evening. | 警方称抢劫发生在今晚九点半左右 |
[01:30] | The cashier on duty has been identified | 当班的收银员是 |
[01:32] | as 18-year-old Andres Venegas | 18岁的安德烈斯·贝内加斯 |
[01:35] | who’s in critical condition at an area hospital tonight. | 他目前在当地医院 伤情严重 |
[01:38] | – This horrific incident… – Andres. | -这次可怕的事件 -安德烈斯 |
[01:42] | Andres, mijo. | 安德烈斯 儿子 |
[02:32] | and there were no eyewitnesses. | 没有目击证人 |
[02:34] | The suspects have yet to be identified. | 嫌疑犯的身份还未确认 |
[02:37] | They remain at large. | 他们依然在逃 |
[02:39] | Police consider them armed and dangerous. | 警方认为他们携带武器 十分危险 |
[02:41] | They warn you not to approach them. | 警方警告大家不要接近他们 |
[02:43] | If you have any information– | 如果你有任何线索 |
[03:02] | 钱花不出去 皇室暗杀引起了巨大混乱 此地不宜久留 不日便离开 爱你的 M | |
[03:30] | long day, huh? | 难熬的一天 |
[03:31] | Yeah. You? | 是啊 你呢 |
[03:32] | I read your medical reports. | 我看了你的检查报告 |
[03:38] | Is there something bad? | 是坏消息吗 |
[03:39] | No. Your metabolism is pretty extraordinary. | 不是 你的新陈代谢棒极了 |
[03:42] | That’s why I’m sensing something’s wrong here? | 就是因为这个 我才觉得不对劲吗 |
[03:45] | You know what, it is none of my business. | 知道吗 这和我没关系 |
[03:48] | Well, I think that means it is. | 我想这意味着和你有关系 |
[03:50] | I shouldn’t have been on your email. | 我不该看你的邮件 |
[03:52] | I told you to go in my email. | 是我让你看的 |
[03:54] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[03:57] | Anymore. | 再也没有了 |
[03:58] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:00] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[04:01] | “Haven’t been able to spend the money. | “钱花不出去 |
[04:03] | “Royal assassination causing much turmoil. | “皇室暗杀引起了巨大混乱 |
[04:06] | “No longer safe. Must leave now. | “此地不宜久留 不日便离开 |
[04:09] | Love you. M.” | 爱你的 M” |
[04:19] | When did this come in? | 这邮件什么时候收到的 |
[04:20] | A couple of hours ago. | 几小时前 |
[04:21] | You want to tell me who “M” is | 你要告诉我M是谁 |
[04:22] | and why she loves you? | 她为什么爱你吗 |
[04:24] | I’m assuming it’s a she. | 我猜那是个女的 |
[04:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:29] | Well? | 然后呢 |
[04:32] | “M” is my mother. | M是我妈妈 |
[04:34] | Really? Your mother? | 真的吗 你的妈妈 |
[04:36] | The one who died in the accident with your father– | 那个和你爸爸一起在车祸中丧生的… |
[04:38] | She’s not dead. | 她没死 |
[04:40] | Your mother’s not dead? | 你妈妈没死 |
[04:42] | No, and I think | 没有 我觉得 |
[04:43] | she’s in some kind of trouble. | 她遇上了麻烦 |
[04:44] | Hold on, Nick. One thing at a time. | 等等 尼克 一件一件慢慢来 |
[04:46] | I’m still working on your mother being alive. | 我还在消化你妈妈还活着的事实 |
[04:49] | – When did you find this out? – Last year. | -你什么时候发现的 -去年 |
[04:51] | When you were in the coma, she showed up. | 你昏迷的那段时间 她出现了 |
[04:54] | Where? | 在哪 |
[04:55] | Here. | 这里 |
[04:56] | In the house? | 家里吗 |
[04:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:58] | And in your hospital room. | 还有你的病房里 |
[05:00] | She came to my hospital room? | 她还去了我的病房 |
[05:02] | Look, Juliette, there was a lot going on that night. | 朱丽叶 那晚发生了很多事 |
[05:05] | Do you remember, when you asked about the broken window, | 你还记得 你问窗户为什么破了 |
[05:08] | I said a bird flew into it? | 我说是被一只小鸟撞的 |
[05:10] | Well, that’s not exactly what happened. | 其实不是那样的 |
[05:17] | A guy broke into the house, | 有人闯进了家里 |
[05:19] | and he was waiting here for me. Look. | 他在这里等我 看 |
[05:22] | There’s another mark up here | 这里也有一个标记 |
[05:25] | from where I took a shot at him. | 是我攻击了他 |
[05:28] | With your gun? | 开枪吗 |
[05:29] | Crossbow, actually, but that’s beside the point. | 其实是弩 但那不是重点 |
[05:33] | I could have died if it hadn’t been for my mother. | 要不是我妈妈出现 我已经死了 |
[05:37] | At first, I didn’t know who it was. | 一开始 我并不知道那是谁 |
[06:00] | Then she called me Nicky. | 然后她叫我尼奇 |
[06:02] | And I recognized her voice, and I knew it was her. | 我认出了她的声音 知道是她 |
[06:07] | So–so… wow, | 所以 |
[06:09] | so–so she didn’t die in the accident, | 所以她并没有死于车祸 |
[06:14] | – but… – A friend of hers | -但是… -是她的一个朋友 |
[06:15] | was with my dad that night. | 那晚和我爸爸在一起 |
[06:18] | And the people who killed my parents thought it was her, | 去杀我父母的人以为那是她 |
[06:21] | and she thought she was protecting me | 她觉得远离我的生活 |
[06:23] | by staying out of my life. | 是在保护我 |
[06:24] | You found out all this in one night? | 你一夜之间知道了这一切吗 |
[06:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:28] | And you were in the coma. | 而你还昏迷着 |
[06:30] | Not one of my better nights. | 那晚过得可不怎么好 |
[06:33] | Why didn’t you tell me till now? | 你为什么现在才告诉我 |
[06:36] | Well, we weren’t exactly together until now. | 因为直到现在我们才又真正在一起 |
[06:40] | And… | 而且 |
[06:43] | because she’s like me. | 因为她和我一样 |
[06:50] | Or I’m like her. | 或者我和她一样 |
[06:51] | However you want to look at it. | 不管你怎么想 |
[06:52] | She’s a Grimm? | 她也是格林吗 |
[06:55] | It’s genetic? | 这是遗传的吗 |
[06:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:59] | And I didn’t find that out | 直到她出现 |
[07:00] | until she showed up. | 我才知道这回事 |
[07:02] | Imagine my surprise. | 想象一下我当时有多吃惊 |
[07:05] | Why didn’t she stay? | 为什么她不留下来 |
[07:07] | She had to go | 她不得不走 |
[07:09] | because of some things that she did here. | 因为她在这里做的一些事 |
[07:14] | And that message means that she’s in trouble. | 这封邮件说明她现在有麻烦 |
[07:18] | And there’s nothing I can do to help her. | 我却帮不上任何忙 |
[07:20] | I’m sorry. | 真是遗憾 |
[07:21] | Is there anything that I can do? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[07:24] | No, you’re doing it. | 不 你已经在帮忙了 |
[07:27] | I’m just glad that I don’t have to lie to you anymore. | 我很开心以后不必再骗你了 |
[07:30] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[07:32] | I wish I could have met her. | 真可惜我没见过她 |
[07:36] | Did she like me? | 她喜欢我吗 |
[07:38] | For someone who was in a coma, yeah. | 对于一个昏迷的人来说 挺喜欢的 |
[09:06] | 哈维卡医生给她做了检查 这是一位妇产科医生 | |
[09:37] | – No bag. – No bag. | -不要袋子 -不要袋子 |
[09:39] | – Have a nice day. – Gracias. | -祝你有个愉快的夜晚 -谢谢 |
[09:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:56] | – Let’s do it. – Vamos. | -动手吧 -走 |
[10:00] | Everybody down. | 都给我趴下 |
[10:03] | Get on the ground. | 给我趴下 |
[10:11] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[10:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:19] | Come on! | 快点 |
[10:23] | Vamanos. | 快走 |
[10:25] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[10:27] | Come on. | 好了 |
[10:56] | No! No! | 不要过来 |
[11:00] | No! | 不要过来 |
[11:02] | Oh, god! Oh, no, please. Oh, god. | 天呐 不要 天呐 |
[11:19] | Hey, fellows, | 伙计们 |
[11:21] | it could thave been a good night. | 本来是个宁静的夜晚 |
[11:22] | But we got two dead bodies. | 可是却出现了两具尸体 |
[11:24] | One here, one down by a parked car. | 一具在这里 另一具在一辆停着的车旁边 |
[11:27] | Killer went for the throat. | 凶手直接攻击喉部 |
[11:29] | It was pretty bloody. | 场面相当血腥 |
[11:35] | No wallet. | 没有钱包 |
[11:37] | Neighbor who heard the screams called it in. | 居民听到叫声 就报警了 |
[11:39] | Where’s the neighbor? | 人在哪 |
[11:40] | He’s in the back of my car. Name’s Martinez. | 他现在在我车里 叫马丁内斯 |
[11:43] | He’s pretty shook up. I thought he was gonna get sick. | 他被吓得不轻 我以为他要吐了 |
[11:45] | And to tell you the truth, I don’t blame him. | 老实说 这也怪不得他 |
[11:47] | Anybody else hear this? | 还有谁听到叫声吗 |
[11:48] | He’s the only one willing to talk. | 他是唯一愿意说出来的人 |
[11:52] | All right, let’s get some prints. | 去收集指纹吧 |
[12:01] | Mr. Martinez? | 是马丁内斯先生吗 |
[12:03] | We’re Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin. | 我是伯克哈德警探 这位是格里芬警探 |
[12:04] | We understand you witnessed the attack. | 听说你目击了这场袭击 |
[12:06] | No, I only heard it. | 没 我只是听见而已 |
[12:07] | Can you describe what you heard? | 能描述一下你所听到的吗 |
[12:09] | It was horrible, | 实在太吓人了 |
[12:10] | like they were being torn apart by dogs. | 好像他们被狗撕裂似的 |
[12:12] | How long after you heard it did you come outside? | 你是在听见声音多久之后出来 |
[12:15] | Couple of minutes. | 几分钟之后 |
[12:16] | I just put on some sweats, came out, and saw what happened. | 我穿上衣服走出来 看到了这一切 |
[12:19] | You see anybody running from the area? | 有看到任何人从这一带逃走吗 |
[12:21] | No. | 没有 |
[12:23] | You worried about something? | 你在担心什么吗 |
[12:26] | Actually, I don’t know what I heard. | 其实我不知道我听到的是什么 |
[12:29] | Can I go? | 我可以走了吗 |
[12:30] | I really didn’t see anything. | 我真的什么也没看到 |
[12:31] | I just called 911. | 只是报了个警 |
[12:32] | We may need to contact you later, | 我们之后也许会联系你 |
[12:34] | but, yes, you’re free to go. | 但是当然 你可以走了 |
[12:40] | He’s scared. | 他吓坏了 |
[12:41] | Yeah, well, he just saw a guy | 他刚刚看到一具 |
[12:42] | with his throat ripped out. | 喉咙被扯出来的尸体 |
[12:44] | Bound to give you some indigestion. | 肯定会消化不良 |
[12:46] | Let’s go check out the car. | 去看看那辆车 |
[13:00] | Got two wallets. | 有两个钱包 |
[13:04] | Eddie Otero. | 埃迪·奥特罗 |
[13:05] | Guessin’ that’s Eddie. | 那应该就是埃迪 |
[13:07] | Alfredo Guzman. | 阿尔弗雷多·古斯曼 |
[13:08] | Sort of looks like what’s left of the other guy. | 看来这是另外一个人的 |
[13:11] | Why put your wallet in the glove box? | 为什么把钱包放在储备箱里 |
[13:14] | I got something back here. | 后座有东西 |
[13:17] | Two masks. | 两副面具 |
[13:20] | Two 9 millimeters. | 两支九毫米口径的手枪 |
[13:22] | A bag… full of money. | 一个装满现金的包 |
[13:26] | I’m going out on a limb here | 我敢大胆地说 |
[13:27] | and say these boys were up to no good. | 这俩人也不是什么好货色 |
[13:30] | – So what took them down? – And left the money? | -是什么把他们干掉了 -还把钱给落下了 |
[13:35] | Well, maybe the killer didn’t know about the money. | 也许凶手不知道有这么多现金 |
[13:37] | Or got run off before he could come back for it. | 或是为了逃命 没来得及回来拿钱 |
[13:41] | Wesen? | 格林生物 |
[13:43] | Wesen like money just as much as anyone else. | 格林生物和普通人一样喜欢钱 |
[13:47] | Feral dogs? | 凶残的狗吗 |
[13:48] | Well, here’s something interesting. | 发现了件有意思的事 |
[13:50] | Call just came through. | 刚刚接到一通报警电话 |
[13:51] | Convenience store around the corner was hit. | 附近街口的便利店刚刚被抢了 |
[13:54] | Look, more cops. | 又有警察来了 |
[13:56] | You see what’s going on here, right? | 知道这里发生什么事了吗 |
[13:58] | I mean, you see it? | 你们瞧瞧 |
[13:59] | Criminals are taking over the neighborhood | 罪犯都要占领这片区域了 |
[14:00] | and what the hell are you doing about it? | 你们他妈的都做了什么 |
[14:02] | Nothing. | 什么都没做 |
[14:03] | – Who’s this guy? – David Florez. | -这人是谁 -大卫·弗洛雷斯 |
[14:04] | Local hothead. | 这里的一个暴脾气 |
[14:05] | Whenever we show up, | 不管我们什么时候出现 |
[14:06] | he shows up to tell us | 他都会出现告诉我们 |
[14:07] | how badly we’re screwing up. | 我们把事情弄得多糟糕 |
[14:08] | – So crime’s our fault? – Seems to be. | -所以说犯罪成了我们的错 -看来是 |
[14:10] | Typical stop and rob. | 典型的停车抢劫 |
[14:11] | Two guys came in waving guns, emptied the register. | 两个家伙持枪进入 抢空了收银机 |
[14:14] | They wore masks | 他们戴着面具 |
[14:15] | so we’re not getting much in the way of a description. | 所以罪犯描述方面没什么进展 |
[14:17] | I think we already got them. | 我想我们已经找到他们了 |
[14:19] | Wait, what? How? | 什么 怎么找到的 |
[14:20] | We got two bodies around the corner. | 我们在转角处发现两具尸体 |
[14:22] | Guns, masks, and a bag of money. | 有枪 面具 还有一袋子钱 |
[14:25] | Somebody killed ’em? | 有人杀了他们吗 |
[14:27] | And left the money behind? | 还把钱留下了 |
[14:28] | If they’re our guys. | 如果他们就我们要找的人的话 |
[14:29] | – Who did it? – Don’t know. | -谁干的 -不知道 |
[14:31] | It’s what we call “a mystery.” | 这就是所谓的”神秘事件” |
[14:33] | Oh, that’s what that is. | 原来是这样 |
[14:34] | Security cams up? | 监控录像开着吗 |
[14:36] | System’s in back. | 系统在后面 |
[14:45] | Back it up a few minutes before. | 后退几分钟 |
[14:46] | Somebody might have seen ’em on the street before they came in. | 有人可能在他们进来前在街上见过他们 |
[14:50] | This guy left 2 and 1/2 minutes before the robbery. | 这个人是在劫案发生前两分半钟离开的 |
[14:53] | That’d put him in the witness ballpark. | 所以他在目击证人之列 |
[14:55] | Let’s see who’s next. | 看看下一个是谁 |
[14:57] | She might have seen them. | 她可能见过他们 |
[14:59] | Anybody else? | 还有别人吗 |
[15:01] | If this guy left just before they came in | 如果这家伙刚好在他们进去前离开 |
[15:03] | he might have seen them go in, come out– | 他可能目睹了他们进来 出去 |
[15:04] | Or what happened to them. | 或者这里发生的一切 |
[15:05] | See if we can I.D. these three. | 看我们能不能查到这三个人的身份 |
[15:07] | – Bring ’em in. – Yeah. Will do. | -把他们带回局里 -好的 |
[15:25] | 追踪结果 IP地址 维森尼亚格拉 | |
[15:29] | Where the hell is Visnja Gora? | 维森尼亚格拉是什么地方 |
[15:31] | I didn’t see anybody after I left the store. | 我离开商店后没看见任何人 |
[15:34] | No dogs either. | 也没看见狗 |
[15:36] | I drove right home. | 我直接开车回家了 |
[15:37] | I heard what happened as soon as I got back to my apartment. | 我一回家就听说了这件事 |
[15:40] | It’s terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[15:41] | I was hoping this neighborhood would be safer. | 我还希望这附近会安全一点 |
[15:44] | I’m afraid I didn’t see anything. | 恐怕我什么也没看到 |
[15:46] | At least not that I can remember. | 至少我想不起来 |
[15:49] | I wish I could be more helpful. | 我也希望能多帮到你们一点 |
[15:50] | As soon as I left the store I got on a bus and headed home. | 我一离开商店就坐公交回家了 |
[15:53] | – What bus did you take? – The 72. | -你坐的哪路车 -72路 |
[15:55] | How far was the bus stop from the store? | 公交车站离商店有多远 |
[15:57] | It’s just down the street. | 就在街尾 |
[15:58] | And did you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[16:00] | I’m sorry. No. | 抱歉 没有 |
[16:01] | I had to run for the bus. | 我去赶公交了 |
[16:03] | So you live in the neighborhood | 你就住在这一片 |
[16:04] | and you took the bus. | 而你还坐公交 |
[16:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:07] | It’s only one stop, but I had groceries. | 虽然只有一站 但我买了东西 |
[16:09] | Did you see any loose dogs on the street? | 你在街上有没有看到无人监管的狗 |
[16:12] | No. | 没有 |
[16:13] | There are a lot of kids in the neighborhood | 这街区有很多孩子 |
[16:15] | and we’ve got two dead men. | 而且还死了两个人 |
[16:16] | If there are any dangerous animals running around, | 如果有危险的动物乱跑 |
[16:18] | you should help us do something about it. | 你应该帮我们做点什么 |
[16:23] | There’s this one guy, Ray Bolton. | 是有一个人 雷·博尔顿 |
[16:26] | He has dogs. | 他养狗 |
[16:28] | I heard he fights ’em on weekends. | 我听说他周末斗狗 |
[16:30] | I know they get out sometimes. | 我知道那些狗有时候会跑出来 |
[16:32] | But, look, this guy is… | 但是 这家伙… |
[16:36] | You can’t be saying I told you. | 你们不能说是我说的 |
[16:38] | We won’t. | 我们不会说的 |
[16:50] | I thought you’d be asleep. | 我以为你已经睡了 |
[16:52] | I can’t sleep. | 我怎么能睡 |
[16:53] | Not with all that’s going on. | 有这么多事呢 |
[16:54] | What’s going on? | 什么事 |
[16:56] | Look what I found. | 看我发现了什么 |
[17:00] | Visnja Gora. | 维森尼亚格拉 |
[17:02] | It’s in Slovenia. | 在斯洛文尼亚 |
[17:03] | Right in the middle. | 在正中央 |
[17:05] | And we care about that because? | 我们关心这个是因为… |
[17:08] | Because that is where your mom’s email was sent from. | 因为你妈妈的邮件就是从那里发出的 |
[17:10] | I mean, she said she was in danger, | 她说她有危险 |
[17:11] | so I thought I’d better look into where it came from, | 所以我想我最好查查是从哪里而来 |
[17:13] | so I tracked the IP address | 所以我查了发送邮件 |
[17:14] | of the server it was sent from. | 所使用服务器的IP地址 |
[17:15] | I wish I could track down the actual address she sent it from, | 我希望我能查到她发邮件的确切地址 |
[17:18] | but for that I would need access to the ISP, | 但那样我就需要网络服务供应商的权限 |
[17:19] | which, you know, I obviously don’t have. | 你知道的 我显然没有 |
[17:21] | So she’s in Slovenia? | 她在斯洛文尼亚 |
[17:24] | Or was when she sent the email. | 至少她发邮件的时候在 |
[17:26] | What kind of trouble is she in? | 她遇到了什么麻烦 |
[17:27] | She’s a Grimm. A lot of people want her dead. | 她是个格林 很多人想要她死 |
[17:30] | She’s on her way to Greece, and she’s out there all alone. | 她在去希腊的路上 而且是孤身一人 |
[17:41] | What you got there? | 查到了什么 |
[17:42] | Ray Bolton. | 雷·博尔顿 |
[17:43] | – The guy with the dogs? – Yeah. | -养狗的那个人 -是的 |
[17:45] | Professional bad guy. | 职业坏家伙 |
[17:47] | Convictions for assault, narcotics distribution, | 犯有侵犯他人罪 分销毒品罪 |
[17:49] | and illegal firearms. | 还有非法持有枪支罪 |
[17:50] | That’s a nice way to start the morning. | 一大早就碰到这样的事真不赖啊 |
[17:52] | Oh, it gets better. | 还有更好的 |
[17:53] | Our two dead guys, Guzman and Otero, | 死掉的那两个人 古斯曼和奥特罗 |
[17:55] | are known associates of Bolton. | 是众所周知的博尔顿的同伙 |
[17:56] | Well, you think he killed them? | 你认为是他杀了他们两个吗 |
[17:58] | Got motive. | 他有动机 |
[17:58] | Guzman testified against him on a narcotics charge last year. | 古斯曼去年在一场毒品指控中指证了他 |
[18:02] | Could have turned his dogs on him | 他可能让他的狗攻击他 |
[18:03] | and got Otero too. | 还有奥特罗 |
[18:06] | Guess we’d better check him out. | 那我们最好去查查他 |
[18:07] | Let’s get Animal Control to meet us out there | 让动物管理局的人跟我们在那里汇合 |
[18:09] | in case Bolton’s dogs killed those guys. | 以防就是博尔顿的狗杀了那两个人 |
[18:18] | – Who are you? – Ray Bolton. | -你们是谁 -雷·博尔顿 |
[18:20] | We’re investigating a possible murder. | 我们在调查一起疑似谋杀案 |
[18:21] | We need to check out your dogs. | 需要检查你的狗 |
[18:23] | My dogs didn’t do nothing. | 我的狗什么也没有做 |
[18:24] | The two victims were old pals of yours, | 两个受害者都是你的老朋友 |
[18:26] | Eddie Otero and Alfredo Guzman. | 埃迪·奥特罗和阿尔弗雷多·古斯曼 |
[18:28] | We have reason to believe they were killed by dogs. | 我们有理由相信他们是被狗所杀 |
[18:30] | And they need to be swabbed. | 需要对这些狗进行取样 |
[18:35] | Hey, you ain’t takin’ my dogs. | 你们不能带走我的狗 |
[18:38] | Yes, we are. | 不 我们能 |
[18:39] | And if they weren’t involved you get them back. | 如果它们并未涉案 会把它们送回来的 |
[18:40] | I said you ain’t takin’ my dogs. | 我说你们不能带走我的狗 |
[18:42] | Get your hands off of me! | 把你的手从我身上拿开 |
[18:45] | Grimm. | 格林 |
[18:47] | You’re not takin’ my dogs! | 你们不能带走我的狗 |
[18:53] | We’re taking your dogs and we’re taking you. | 我们不仅要带走你的狗 还要带走你 |
[18:54] | Hell yeah. Hell yeah! | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[18:56] | It’s about time you got this trash off the street. | 你们也是时候把这人渣抓起来了 |
[18:58] | Him again? | 又是他 |
[18:59] | Called you 100 times about this dude. | 为了这家伙 我都给你们打过上百次电话了 |
[19:00] | Stay back, sir. | 别靠近 先生 |
[19:01] | That’s right, lock his ass up. | 这就对了 把他关起来 |
[19:02] | You keep talking, bro. | 继续说啊 哥们 |
[19:03] | Keep talkin’. | 继续说啊 |
[19:06] | Now what? | 怎么样 |
[19:17] | Rosalee, can you get that? . | 罗莎莉 你能接个电话吗 |
[19:18] | -Got it. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[19:20] | I’ll probably be home a little late tonight. | 我今晚可能会晚点回家 |
[19:21] | I’m expecting a delivery. | 我要等着收货 |
[19:24] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:26] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:27] | Oh, I think I have the wrong number. | 我想我打错了 |
[19:29] | Are you looking for Monroe? | 你找门罗吗 |
[19:31] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[19:32] | May I say who’s calling? | 请问您是哪位 |
[19:34] | His mother. | 我是他妈妈 |
[19:39] | It’s your mother. | 是你妈妈 |
[19:39] | Does she know that we’re– | 她知道我们… |
[19:41] | No. | 不知道 |
[19:43] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[19:47] | Let me talk to her. | 我来跟她说 |
[19:50] | Hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[19:51] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[19:52] | I don’t suppose that was the cleaning lady who answered the phone. | 我想刚才不是家政阿姨接的电话吧 |
[19:56] | No, mom, that was Rosalee. | 不 妈妈 是罗莎莉接的 |
[19:59] | She’s my girlfriend. | 她是我的女朋友 |
[20:00] | Oh, you’ve got a girlfriend. | 你有女朋友了 |
[20:03] | When did that happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[20:05] | A while ago. | 不久之前 |
[20:06] | Well, you sound kind of busy. | 你听起来很忙 |
[20:08] | Call us back when you have a chance. | 有时间给我们打回来 |
[20:10] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[20:12] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[20:14] | Okay, love you. | 好的 爱你们 |
[20:15] | We love you too. | 我们也爱你 |
[20:23] | I guess we should probably tell our parents what we’re doing. | 我想我们应该跟父母说一下我们的事 |
[20:28] | Now that we’re doing it, yeah. | 既然我们都已经开始交往了 是啊 |
[20:30] | I mean, we’re grown people. | 我的意思是 我们都已经长大了 |
[20:31] | We’re adults. | 我们是成人了 |
[20:33] | So when do you think we should– | 你觉得我们什么时候… |
[20:35] | – Later. – Right. Okay. | -以后吧 -对 好的 |
[20:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[20:40] | He knows what you are. | 他知道你是什么 |
[20:42] | – What’s he? – I’m not sure. | -他是什么 -我不确定 |
[20:43] | Looked sort of like a hundjager mixed up with a daemonfeuer. | 有点像猎犬怪和火魔的混合体 |
[20:47] | I have no idea what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:48] | But he could be our guy. | 但他可能就是我们要找的人 |
[20:50] | He didn’t seem too bothered about me being a Grimm. | 他似乎并没有因为我是格林而害怕 |
[20:52] | Wait till he gets to know you better. | 等他再了解你一点再说 |
[20:54] | You got no right to do this to me. | 你们没有权利这么对我 |
[20:56] | What? | 什么 |
[20:57] | Didn’t he attack an officer of the law? | 难道他没有袭警吗 |
[20:58] | I remember something like that. | 我记得有这样的事 |
[21:00] | Anything happens to my dog– | 我的狗要是发生任何事… |
[21:01] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[21:02] | Only thing we wanna hear from you | 我们唯一想听你说的 |
[21:03] | is why you killed Guzman and Otero. | 就是为什么要杀古斯曼和奥特罗 |
[21:06] | – I had nothing to do with that. – No? | -那事跟我没有半点关系 -是吗 |
[21:08] | Guzman testifies against you, you got no problem with that? | 古斯曼指证了你 你不记恨吗 |
[21:11] | That case got thrown out. | 那案子最后并没有被受理 |
[21:12] | And you don’t hold grudges. | 而你没有一丝怨恨 |
[21:14] | You’re such a forgiving guy. | 真是个宽宏大量的人 |
[21:15] | People always get what’s coming to ’em. | 有些事是逃不掉的 |
[21:17] | You sic your dogs on him, | 你让你的狗去攻击他的吗 |
[21:19] | or did you rip ’em up yourself? | 还是你亲手把他们撕碎了 |
[21:21] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 说得对 |
[21:23] | My dogs could have done it or I could have done it, | 我的狗能做到 我也能 |
[21:25] | but we didn’t. | 但我们没有 |
[21:26] | I was at home with my lady, | 我和我的女友在家里 |
[21:27] | nowhere near those fools. | 离那两个蠢货十万八千里 |
[21:28] | Swab my dogs all you want, | 对我的狗尽情地取样吧 |
[21:30] | ’cause you got nothing. | 你们什么也查不到 |
[21:32] | I’m gonna sue your dumb asses. | 我要起诉你们 |
[21:42] | We got motive. | 我们掌握了动机 |
[21:43] | Yeah, but no evidence to tie him to it. | 但没有证据把他和案子联系起来 |
[21:44] | If the girlfriend corroborates–and she will– | 如果他的女朋友证明 她肯定会的 |
[21:46] | we won’t get a warrant. | 我们就拿不到搜查证 |
[21:47] | Got your report from Animal Control. | 动物管理局的报告来了 |
[21:49] | Don’t think you’re gonna like it. | 你们不会喜欢的 |
[21:51] | Hair and saliva from Bolton’s dogs | 博尔顿的狗的毛发和唾液 |
[21:52] | don’t match what they found on the bodies. | 与尸体上发现的不符 |
[21:55] | They’d like to take the dogs back, | 他们想把狗送回去 |
[21:56] | but you got the owner locked up. | 但你们把狗主人关起来了 |
[21:58] | What do you want me to tell ’em? | 我要怎么跟他们说 |
[21:59] | Tell them the owner assaulted a police officer | 告诉他们狗主人袭击了警官 |
[22:01] | and we’re going to keep him for a while. | 我们要关他一阵子 |
[22:03] | They should do the same with the dogs. | 他们也应该关那些狗一阵子 |
[22:05] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[22:12] | If Bolton is what I saw, | 如果博尔顿的确如我所见 |
[22:13] | then he’s more than capable of | 他完全有能力用 |
[22:15] | killing those guys the way that they were killed. | 杀死那两人的方法杀掉他们 |
[22:17] | Then he wouldn’t have needed his dogs, | 那就不需要他的狗了 |
[22:18] | But the dogs were good cover. | 但那些狗是很好的掩护 |
[22:20] | We look at the dogs and not him. | 我们会调查狗而不是他 |
[22:21] | We should be swabbing him. | 我们应该对他进行取样 |
[22:22] | Even if that comes up positive, | 就算结果符合 |
[22:24] | how do we explain how he did what he did? | 我们怎么解释他是怎么做到的 |
[22:27] | Let’s swab the son of a bitch anyway. | 不管怎样 我们先取样了再说 |
[22:28] | I want him to know that we know. | 我想让他知道我们心里很清楚 |
[22:30] | I wanna know what we’re dealing with. | 我想知道我们对付的是什么 |
[22:34] | No dog did this. | 这不是狗做的 |
[22:36] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[22:36] | Usually when a dog or coyote | 通常狗或者小狼 |
[22:38] | or wolf bites down in attack. | 或者狼袭击的时候会咬下部 |
[22:39] | It’ll shake the victim | 这样会令受害者站不稳 |
[22:40] | and you’d see more tearing in the wounds. | 而且在伤口处能看到更多的撕咬痕迹 |
[22:42] | – Who wants more caprese? – Me. | -谁还想要意式鲜奶酪番茄沙拉 -我 |
[22:44] | Definitely not a blutbad. | 肯定不是狼人干的 |
[22:46] | FYI, too much general mangling. | 顺便解释一下 整体伤痕太严重 |
[22:48] | We’re more of a throat first and ask questions later wesen. | 我们是先锁喉 然后问问题的那种类型 |
[22:52] | Plus– | 再加上 |
[22:55] | yeah, there’s no signs of going after the legs first | 是的 没有迹象表明凶手先攻击了腿部 |
[22:58] | to cripple the prey. | 来使猎物丧失行动力 |
[23:00] | Sorry. Victim. | 不好意思 是受害人 |
[23:02] | Which is what a canine would do, | 这是一个犬属动物会做的事情 |
[23:03] | so, yeah, you’re probably dealing with | 所以说 没错 你八成遇到了 |
[23:04] | a wesen and powerful. | 一个强大的格林生物 |
[23:06] | You don’t know what kind of wesen you’re dealing with? | 你不知道碰上的是哪种格林生物 |
[23:08] | A sort of part hundjager, part daemonfeuer. | 像是猎犬怪和火魔的混合体 |
[23:13] | – That sounds like a– – Hollentier. | -那听起来像是个 -地狱恶怪 |
[23:15] | Exactly what I was thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[23:17] | Bigish eyes, snoutyish, brutish, Neanderthal esque. | 大眼睛 心肠歹毒 残忍粗暴 |
[23:21] | – Basically a jerkwad. – That’s him. | -基本就是个混蛋 -没错 |
[23:23] | Because a hollentier could definitely do that. | 因为一个地狱恶怪绝对做得出这种事 |
[23:26] | What does “hollentier” mean? Is it German? | 地狱恶怪是什么意思 这是德语词吗 |
[23:29] | Basically, it means “Beast from hell.” | 它的意思差不多就是”来自地狱的野兽” |
[23:31] | They actually have a really ancient lineage | 他们还真有个古老的血统 |
[23:32] | all the way back to the Egyptians. | 可以一直追溯到古埃及 |
[23:36] | How did he react to you? | 他看到你什么反应 |
[23:39] | He didn’t seem to care all that much. | 他看起来不太在乎 |
[23:41] | Definitely a hollentier then. | 那他肯定是个地狱恶怪了 |
[23:44] | This wesen wasn’t afraid of you? | 这个格林生物不怕你 |
[23:46] | He didn’t appear to be. | 看起来不像怕的样子 |
[23:47] | Youknow, basic hollentier’s too stupid | 一般地狱恶怪非常蠢 |
[23:49] | to know what to be afraid of. | 根本不知道什么叫怕 |
[23:50] | Which is why the Egyptians | 这就是为什么古埃及人 |
[23:51] | used to entomb them with their pharaohs. | 用他们来给法老们陪葬 |
[23:53] | They thought it was a promotion | 他们以为这是给他们升职了 |
[23:54] | until, you know, they buried ’em alive. | 直到 埃及人活埋了他们 |
[23:56] | Can somebody pass the, um, what do you call it? | 有人能递一下那个 你们怎么称呼它来着 |
[24:00] | The artichokes or the edamame tabouleh? | 洋蓟还是毛豆沙拉 |
[24:03] | Both? | 一起吧 |
[24:06] | So where is this hollentier now? | 所以现在这个地狱恶怪在哪里 |
[24:08] | Uh, we’ve got him locked up. | 我们把他关起来了 |
[24:10] | Hey, you put a pharaoh in there with him | 你放个法老进去陪他 |
[24:13] | he’ll stay forever. | 他会永远待在那儿的 |
[24:16] | Just sayin’. | 说说而已 |
[25:18] | Stop! | 别动 |
[25:21] | Stop! | 停下 |
[25:21] | Quit fighting! | 别挣扎 |
[25:46] | So the guy drags the woman here | 所以说 这个男的把那位女士拖到这儿 |
[25:49] | to assault her, then gets annihilated. | 想要侵犯她 最后自己被弄死了 |
[25:51] | And Bolton’s locked up. | 而博尔顿现在还关着呢 |
[25:52] | It wasn’t him. We have to let him go. | 不是他干的 我们得放他走 |
[25:53] | Can’t say I’m happy about that. | 对此我不是很爽 |
[25:56] | Now we got three vics in the same neighborhood. | 如今在这个区域已经有三个受害者了 |
[25:59] | All bad guys. | 都是坏人 |
[26:00] | Seems like we got a vigilante on our hands. | 看来我们遇上了一个”义务警员” |
[26:03] | Vigilante wesen. | 义务警怪 |
[26:05] | Would the witness have seen him? | 你说目击者看见他了吗 |
[26:06] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[26:07] | But even if she did, | 但就算她看见了 |
[26:08] | she wouldn’t know what she saw. | 她也不知道她看见的是什么 |
[26:10] | Don’t I know it. | 这我也清楚 |
[26:11] | EMTs are through treating Miss Ramos. | 急救队在照顾拉莫斯小姐 |
[26:13] | She’s pretty shook up. | 她受到了极大的惊吓 |
[26:14] | She’s got more to say. | 她有话要说 |
[26:16] | Florez is back. | 弗洛雷斯来了 |
[26:18] | Not again. | 怎么又来了 |
[26:22] | Is he doggin’ us | 他是追着我们来的吗 |
[26:23] | or does he get here before we do? | 还是我们来之前他就已经到了 |
[26:25] | We should run him and make sure. | 盘问一下他 弄弄清楚 |
[26:26] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:30] | I’m Detective Burkhardt and this is Detective Griffin. | 我是伯克哈特警探 这位是格里芬警探 |
[26:33] | – You Miss Ramos? – Yes. | -你是拉莫斯小姐 -是 |
[26:35] | Do you feel up to answering a few questions? | 你现在觉得可以回答问题了吗 |
[26:38] | I can. | 可以了 |
[26:41] | Did you know the man who attacked you? | 你认识那个攻击你的男人吗 |
[26:43] | No. | 不认识 |
[26:45] | Had you ever seen him before? | 你以前见过他吗 |
[26:47] | No. | 没见过 |
[26:49] | Can you tell us what you saw after you got off the bus? | 你能和我们讲讲你下车之后看见了什么吗 |
[26:55] | I walked down the street. | 我沿着路走 |
[26:58] | I heard someone following me and I turned to look, | 我听到有人跟着我 于是我转头去看 |
[27:02] | but he turned away and went down another street. | 但是他改变方向 走了另一条路 |
[27:06] | I thought I was being paranoid. | 我以为是我多想了 |
[27:08] | That’s when he attacked me. | 就在这时他袭击了我 |
[27:11] | I tried to scream, but he hit me… | 我试图尖叫 但是他打了我 |
[27:15] | and knocked me down and was going to– | 把我掀倒在地 准备… |
[27:23] | I don’t know what happened next. | 我不知道之后发生了什么 |
[27:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:28] | It was horrible. | 这实在太可怕了 |
[27:31] | Horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[27:34] | Can you describe who killed the man that attacked you? | 你能描述下是谁杀了那个攻击你的男人吗 |
[27:45] | Just try to tell us what you saw. | 告诉我们你看到了什么就好 |
[27:51] | El Cucuy. | 夜魔 |
[27:53] | I’m sorry, I didn’t get that. | 不好意思 我没听明白 |
[27:55] | El cucuy. | 夜魔 |
[27:58] | Is that a name? | 那是一个名字吗 |
[28:03] | Do you know this El Cucuy? | 你认识这个夜魔吗 |
[28:08] | We all do. | 我们都认识 |
[28:18] | We know what El Cucuy is? | 我们知道什么是夜魔吗 |
[28:20] | Not a clue. | 完全不知道 |
[28:21] | She said everybody knows it. | 她说每个人都知道这个 |
[28:24] | Everybody except us. | 每个人除了我们 |
[28:25] | Gotta be Spanish, right? | 应该是西班牙语 是吧 |
[28:27] | Sounds like. | 听起来像 |
[28:28] | Juliette? | 去问朱丽叶 |
[28:29] | Think so. | 我也是这么想的 |
[28:33] | Now you see that? | 现在你们看到了吧 |
[28:34] | Somebody doing your job. | 有人在替你们除暴安良 |
[28:36] | Cleaning up the streets. | 铲除街头的恶势力 |
[28:38] | That’s enough. Move on. | 够了 快离开 |
[28:39] | Time to go home. | 该回家了 |
[28:40] | Mr. Florez is starting to get on my nerves. | 弗洛雷斯先生开始让我不爽了 |
[28:50] | El Cucuy. | 夜魔 |
[28:51] | Ever heard of it? | 听过吗 |
[28:53] | Yeah, actually it’s like the boogeyman. | 听过 实际上它就跟夜魔一样 |
[28:56] | A bunch of different names for it in Spanish. | 西语中它有一堆不同的名字 |
[28:57] | My granma used to call it “El Coco,” | 我外婆曾经管它叫”月魔” |
[28:59] | and whenever I was bad, like I wouldn’t go to bed, | 只要我一不听话 比如不愿意睡觉 |
[29:01] | she would say it was gonna come and get me. | 她就会说它会来抓走我 |
[29:03] | Or if I didn’t make the bed, | 或者假如我没有整理床铺 |
[29:04] | it would be hiding under the bed waiting for me. | 它就会躲在床下等着我 |
[29:06] | Or if I didn’t eat my vegetables. | 或者假如我不吃蔬菜的话 |
[29:09] | You get the picture. | 你能想象得到吧 |
[29:10] | You mean it’s not real? | 你的意思是它不是真实存在的 |
[29:11] | Well, when you’re a little kid, | 当你还是个小孩子的时候 |
[29:12] | everything’s real. | 一切都是真实存在的 |
[29:14] | Why, who told you about El Cucuy? | 为什么会问起这个 谁和你说了夜魔 |
[29:17] | The victim. | 一个受害者 |
[29:19] | She said El Cucuy killed the man that attacked her. | 她说是夜魔杀了那个攻击她的男人 |
[29:23] | She said it was El Cucuy? | 她说是夜魔干的 |
[29:27] | So, what, are you thinking it’s wesen? | 所以你觉得是格林生物干的吗 |
[29:30] | We don’t know what we’re thinking. | 我也不知道我们是怎么想的 |
[29:33] | There’s actually somebody who might know. | 有个人可能知道 |
[29:49] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[29:52] | You are interested in El Cucuy. | 你想来了解关于夜魔的事 |
[29:56] | Yeah, a woman was attacked | 是的 有个女人被一个男人袭击 |
[29:57] | by a man that was killed. | 而袭击者被杀了 |
[29:59] | And she says it was El Cucuy that saved her life. | 她说是夜魔救了她的命 |
[30:08] | I could sense it was coming. | 我可以感觉到它要来了 |
[30:10] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[30:15] | When I was a child in Guadalajara, | 我小时候在瓜达拉哈拉[墨西哥]时 |
[30:19] | there was a time of great sorrow. | 有过一段非常悲伤的时期 |
[30:22] | No one was safe. | 没有人是安全的 |
[30:24] | The people of my neighborhood were being terrorized. | 我的邻里生活在恐惧之中 |
[30:28] | I was so scared. | 我也很害怕 |
[30:29] | I would sleep under the bed of my parents. | 我都在父母的床下面睡觉 |
[30:32] | Then one night, | 然后 有一天晚上 |
[30:34] | I heard the woman next door calling, | 我听到隔壁的女人在召唤 |
[30:37] | “El Cucuy…El Cucuy.” | “夜魔 夜魔” |
[30:41] | Her husband had been killed that day. | 她的丈夫那天被人杀死了 |
[30:45] | And I heard another woman calling, | 然后我又听到另一个女人在召唤 |
[30:47] | “El Cucuy, El Cucuy, | “夜魔 夜魔, |
[30:51] | come and save us from this evil.” | 把我们从恶魔手中拯救出去吧” |
[30:53] | One house to the other, | 一户又一户人家 |
[30:55] | night after night, calling for help… | 一夜接着一夜 呼唤帮助 |
[30:59] | And just when I thought it would never get better, | 就在我觉得情况永远也不会好转的时候 |
[31:03] | one of the evil men was dead on our street. | 一个恶人死在了大街上 |
[31:06] | And then another was dead on another street. | 然后 又一个恶人死在另一条街上 |
[31:10] | And then a third, | 接下来是第三个 |
[31:12] | torn up like they had been attacked by wild dogs, | 他们像是被野狗袭击一般被扯碎 |
[31:16] | until no evil men were left in our barrio. | 直到我们那个地方再无恶人 |
[31:23] | Have you ever seen El Cucuy? | 你见过夜魔吗 |
[31:26] | No. | 没有 |
[31:27] | But one of the women on my street did. | 但是住在我们街区的一个女人见过 |
[31:29] | We asked her what El Cucuy looked like. | 我们问她夜魔长什么样 |
[31:32] | She said its eyes glowed yellow, | 她说 它的眼睛闪着黄色光芒 |
[31:35] | Its teeth were sharp like razors, | 它的尖牙如剃刀般锋利 |
[31:38] | and its breath was foul | 并且它口吐恶气 |
[31:40] | like something who had eaten the dead. | 就像是刚刚进食过死尸一般 |
[31:42] | And it could hear the cries of those in sorrow. | 它能够听到悲痛者的呼喊 |
[31:49] | So you believe. | 所以你相信它是存在的 |
[31:52] | I believe El Cucuy wanders from place to place. | 我相信夜魔在不同的地方游荡 |
[31:57] | And it waits until it is called | 等待着遭受恶人虐待的女人 |
[31:59] | by voices of women who have suffered from evil. | 呼唤它 |
[32:03] | If enough voices cry out, | 如果有足够多的声音呼唤它 |
[32:05] | they become one voice that cannot be ignored. | 那些声音将汇聚成一个不可忽略的声音 |
[32:10] | Then it wakes and hunts. | 然后它将觉醒 四处狩猎 |
[32:14] | If El Cucuy is here, it is to answer that call. | 如果夜魔在这里 它必是应呼唤而来的 |
[32:31] | I got nothing. | 我什么也没查到 |
[32:33] | – You find anything? – Lots. | -你找到什么了吗 -太多了 |
[32:35] | This one is about a Grimm who tracked down and beheaded | 这篇讲的是 一个格林追踪并斩首了 |
[32:38] | an entire family of Faeteo Fatalis in– | 整个法迪欧·法塔里斯家族 就在… |
[32:41] | whoa, in 1655, | 在1655年 |
[32:44] | who were wreaking havoc in Vlatos on the island of Crete. | 那个家族在克里特岛的维拉图斯作恶 |
[32:50] | But no. | 但是没有 |
[32:50] | I haven’t found anything that looks or sounds like El Cucuy. | 和夜魔有关的 我一点都没发现 |
[32:55] | It’s a big world, | 世界很大 |
[32:56] | maybe this is just one they haven’t encountered yet. | 也许格林家族还没有遇到过 |
[32:58] | Or maybe it’s in a book | 又或许 记录着它的书 |
[32:59] | that was never handed down to my relatives. | 从来没有流传到我的家族中 |
[33:03] | Who knows how much is still out there? | 谁知道这世界上还有多少这样的事呢 |
[33:08] | Maybe it isn’t even wesen. | 也许它根本就不是格林生物 |
[33:26] | Well, look at you, | 看看 看看 |
[33:27] | just walking the streets like you own them. | 走地这么嚣张 好像整条街都是你的 |
[33:37] | This is not your neighborhood. | 这里不是你的地盘 |
[33:39] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[33:40] | Disrespect me again, and they’ll never find you… | 再不放尊重点 我保证让别人找不到你 |
[33:44] | or your mother. | 或者你妈妈 |
[33:49] | You see something? | 你看什么看 |
[33:55] | Take care of this, Paul. | 搞定他 保罗 |
[34:15] | You got a positive on our attacker from last night | 昨天晚上袭击者的资料找到了 |
[34:17] | Stephen Stillman. | 史蒂芬·斯蒂尔曼 |
[34:18] | Last known address, Vancouver, Washington. | 最后的住址是华盛顿州的温哥华 |
[34:21] | Any link between him, Otero, Guzman, or Bolton? | 他和奥特罗 古斯曼或博尔顿之间有联系吗 |
[34:24] | None. | 没有 |
[34:25] | What about this Florez who keeps showing up at the crime scenes? | 那个一直在犯罪现场附近出现的弗洛雷斯呢 |
[34:27] | Florez lives with his mother. | 弗洛雷斯和他母亲住在一起 |
[34:28] | A couple domestic disturbance calls. | 因为家庭暴力 有过几次报警记录 |
[34:30] | He’s a marine, | 他是海军陆战队队员 |
[34:32] | did three tours in Afghanistan, | 曾去过阿富汗三次 |
[34:33] | diagnosed with P.T.S.D. | 被确诊为创伤后应激障碍 |
[34:36] | This marine comes back from the war, | 这个陆战队队员从战争中归来 |
[34:37] | suffering from P.T.S.D, | 患上创伤后应激障碍 |
[34:39] | finds crime on the rise in his neighborhood, | 发现他家附近犯罪率有所上升 |
[34:41] | decides to do something about it. | 于是决定做点什么 |
[34:43] | Kind of makes sense. We think he’s our guy? | 这说得通吧 他是我们要找的人吗 |
[34:45] | It could be. We’re still working it. | 有可能 我们还在调查 |
[34:48] | Surveillance footage from the bus last night just came in. | 昨晚巴士上的监控录像送来了 |
[34:50] | Any takers? | 有人要吗 |
[34:51] | Yeah. Put it up. | 当然 放吧 |
[34:54] | This is from the 75 bus last night. | 这是昨晚75路公交的监控录像 |
[35:00] | That’s the victim, Ms. Ramos. | 这就是受害者 拉莫斯小姐 |
[35:04] | That’s Stillman, the guy that attacked her. | 这是斯蒂尔曼 袭击她的人 |
[35:05] | And the guy in front of him is the one | 而前面这个男人 |
[35:07] | she thought was following her. | 是她觉得在跟踪她的人 |
[35:08] | But he turned down another street. | 但是他去了另一条街 |
[35:09] | Well, he might have seen something, | 他有可能看到了些什么 |
[35:11] | but he didn’t come forward. | 但他并没有挺身而出 |
[35:12] | And we might want to think about talking to — | 我们也许可以找他谈谈… |
[35:14] | Don’t we know her? | 我们认识她吧 |
[35:16] | Yeah, she was at the convenience store robbery. | 没错 在被抢劫的便利商店里也有她 |
[35:18] | We brought her in for questioning. | 我们还请她来局里问过问题 |
[35:19] | Mrs. Garcia, right? | 加西亚太太 对吗 |
[35:20] | Same woman at two crime scenes? | 在两个犯罪现场都出现过的女人 |
[35:22] | In the same area apparently. | 都在同一区域 |
[35:24] | I think you need to talk to her again | 我想你们得再找她谈谈 |
[35:29] | David, what’s wrong? | 大卫 怎么了 |
[35:30] | They let him out! | 他们把他放出来了 |
[35:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[35:32] | The police! They let him out! | 警察 他们把他放出来了 |
[35:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[35:35] | Open the door. | 开门啊 |
[35:37] | Mijo, open this door! | 儿子 开门啊 |
[35:40] | David! | 大卫 |
[35:40] | If the police are too scared to take care of him… | 如果警察不敢处理他 |
[35:43] | Mijo, open this door! | 儿子 开门 |
[35:46] | Then I will. | 那我来 |
[35:49] | David! | 大卫 |
[35:50] | Open this door! | 把门打开 |
[35:52] | David, open this door! | 大卫 开门啊 |
[35:58] | Qui est ce? Who is this? | 谁呀 |
[36:00] | It’s the police, Mrs. Garcia. | 警察 加西亚太太 |
[36:02] | Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin. | 伯克哈德和格里芬警探 |
[36:03] | We spoke with you the other night? | 前两天晚上我们找您谈过话 |
[36:06] | Oh, yes. I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[36:09] | I-I’m always a little nervous | 天黑了开门 |
[36:11] | about opening my door after dark. | 我总会有些不安 |
[36:13] | Would you like to come in? | 你们要进来吗 |
[36:14] | I can make you some tea. | 我给你们泡杯茶 |
[36:17] | Actually, we’d like you to come down | 实际上 我们希望您能跟我们 |
[36:18] | to the precinct with us. | 去一趟警局 |
[36:21] | Have I done something wrong? | 我做错什么事了吗 |
[36:23] | No, Ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[36:23] | You were on the 75 bus last night. | 你昨晚在75路公交车上 |
[36:26] | Yes, I was. | 是的 |
[36:28] | How did you know? | 你们怎么知道 |
[36:30] | There are surveillance cameras on the buses. | 车上有监控摄像头 |
[36:36] | Can– Can I ask you what this is about? | 我能问一下是什么事吗 |
[36:38] | We’d rather ask you a few questions at the precinct. | 我们希望到警局问您几个问题 |
[36:40] | There’s some photos we’d like you to look at. | 有几张照片我们希望您能看一下 |
[36:43] | Oh, yes. | 好的 |
[36:44] | Well, of course, if you need me to. | 当然可以 如果你们需要的话 |
[36:46] | I’ll just get my coat. | 我拿一下外套 |
[36:47] | I gotta tell you, Nick, | 我跟你说 尼克 |
[36:48] | I don’t think she’s gonna be much help. | 我觉得她帮不上什么忙 |
[37:01] | I hope you don’t mind, | 我希望你不会介意 |
[37:02] | but I don’t get many handsome | 但很少有年轻的帅哥 |
[37:04] | young men visitors anymore. | 会来拜访我了 |
[37:57] | This is a nice car. | 真是辆好车 |
[38:00] | I bet it’s fast. | 它速度肯定很快 |
[38:02] | When it has to be. | 如果有必要的话 |
[38:07] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[38:08] | Call just came in from David Florez’s mother. | 大卫·弗洛雷斯的母亲刚才打电话来 |
[38:10] | She’s really upset. | 语气很不安 |
[38:11] | Said he came home furious that we let Bolton go. | 说他到家时对我们释放博尔顿非常愤怒 |
[38:14] | I’m assuming that means he’s going | 我想这意味着他要去 |
[38:15] | to Bolton’s house to confront him. | 博尔顿家跟他当面交锋了 |
[38:17] | How do you want to handle this? | 你们打算怎么处理 |
[38:18] | Meet us there. We can try to intercept him. | 在那跟我们会合 我们设法阻止他 |
[38:21] | We got a problem with Florez. | 弗洛雷斯那有麻烦了 |
[38:23] | Apparently he’s pretty upset that we let Bolton go. | 显然他对我们放博尔顿走很不满 |
[38:25] | Mom called it in, | 他母亲报警了 |
[38:26] | thinks he might be going after Bolton. | 觉得他可能去找博尔顿了 |
[38:28] | Then we better go. Sorry, Mrs. Garcia. | 那我们最好去一趟 抱歉 加西亚太太 |
[38:31] | But we’re gonna have to make a detour. | 我们得绕个道了 |
[38:32] | Oh, no problem. Whatever you need to do. | 没问题 尽管做你们需要做的 |
[38:34] | It sounds very exciting. | 这听上去很刺激 |
[38:45] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[38:47] | I have come to disrespect you | 我来挑衅你们和 |
[38:48] | and everything you stand for. | 你们所代表的一切 |
[38:51] | You are going to leave this place | 你们快滚出这里 |
[38:52] | or I’m gonna make you leave! | 不然我来让你们滚开 |
[38:54] | This is not your neighborhood! | 这不是你们的地盘 |
[38:56] | You do not belong here! | 你们不属于这里 |
[38:57] | This fool’s gonna bring the police. | 这个白痴会把警察引来的 |
[38:59] | Get this stuff outta here. | 把这些东西带走 |
[39:00] | I’ll take care of him. | 我来处理他 |
[39:02] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[39:14] | What, you didn’t get enough the first time? | 怎么 之前的教训还嫌不够是吗 |
[39:24] | Stop! Police! | 住手 警察 |
[39:28] | Hey, he came on my property with that knife. | 他拿着刀来我的住处 |
[39:30] | – This is self-defense. – Get back in your house. | -我这是自卫 -回到屋里去 |
[39:32] | Arrest him. I’m pressing charges, man. | 逮捕他 我会起诉的 伙计 |
[39:34] | He tried to kill me! | 他想杀了我 |
[39:35] | Get in the house or we’ll arrest you. | 进屋去 不然我们就逮捕你 |
[39:42] | Let’s call an ambulance. | 叫救护车吧 |
[39:43] | Let’s get him into the car. | 把他带到车里去 |
[39:45] | You shouldn’t have let him go, man. | 你们不应该放过他的 伙计 |
[39:48] | Shouldn’t have let him go. | 不应该放过他 |
[39:50] | Where is she? | 她去哪儿了 |
[39:52] | – She’s not here. – Where’d she go? | -她不在这儿 -她去哪儿了 |
[39:55] | Dumbass cops, got nothin’ on me. | 白痴警察 你们抓不到我把柄的 |
[39:56] | I told you guys to get out of here. | 我跟你们说了快走 |
[40:04] | Stay with him! | 跟他待在这儿 |
[40:16] | Back away. | 退后 |
[40:23] | Aye, chihuahua. | 天啊 |
[40:25] | You’re a Grimm. | 你是个格林 |
[40:28] | I had no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[40:38] | You’re 77 years old. | 你已经77岁了 |
[40:39] | Last month. | 上个月刚到 |
[40:42] | You killed Guzman and Otero. | 你杀了古斯曼和奥特罗 |
[40:44] | And Stillman, who attacked Ms. Ramos under the bridge. | 还有在桥下袭击了拉莫斯小姐的斯蒂尔曼 |
[40:47] | I know it looks bad, | 我知道这很糟 |
[40:48] | but do you really think anyone is going to believe | 但你们难道真的觉得有人会相信 |
[40:51] | that I could do such things? | 我能做出这样的事吗 |
[40:53] | You’re El Cucuy. | 你是夜魔 |
[40:54] | I’ve been called many things. | 我有很多名字 |
[40:56] | You have Bolton’s blood all over you. | 你身上全是博尔顿的血 |
[40:58] | Well, yes, you brought me to Mr. Bolton’s house. | 是的 是你们把我带到博尔顿家的 |
[41:00] | And I heard the terrible screaming, | 然后我听见了可怕的尖叫声 |
[41:02] | I went in to help. | 我就进去帮忙 |
[41:04] | Oh, I must have gotten all bloody | 我一定是在想要救他的时候 |
[41:06] | when I tried to save him. | 溅了一身血 |
[41:08] | “Save him”? Really? | 救他 真的吗 |
[41:10] | Oh, you don’t need to worry about me anymore. | 你们不用再担心我了 |
[41:12] | I have done what I came to do. | 我已经完成了我来这儿的使命 |
[41:14] | The neighborhood is safe again. | 这片区域又安全了 |
[41:15] | And I-I really should be moving on. | 我应该离开了 |
[41:18] | You really think we can just let you go? | 你真的觉得我们会就这样放你走吗 |
[41:21] | Well, I don’t think you have any choice. | 我不觉得你们有其他选择 |
[41:38] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[41:53] | They are evil. | 他们是坏蛋 |
[41:53] | You must help us. El Cucuy… | 你一定要帮助我们 夜魔 |
[41:54] | Find them. | 找到他们 |
[41:56] | Find them. | 找到他们 |