时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | You wanted to see us? | 你想见我们吗 |
[00:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:24] | Gonna be leaving town for a little while. | 我要离开这里一阵子 |
[00:26] | Vacation? | 去度假吗 |
[00:27] | That’s what I’d like everyone to think. | 我想让大家这么认为 |
[00:29] | Captain Harden will take over while I’m away. | 我不在时 哈登队长来代理一阵 |
[00:31] | Does this have to do with your brother’s death? | 你离开和你弟弟的死有关吗 |
[00:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[00:34] | Now if you receive any communication from me | 如果你们在我离开时收到 |
[00:35] | while I’m away-text, email, otherwise– | 我的短信 邮件 或者其它的消息 |
[00:37] | just ignore it. | 无视就好 |
[00:38] | It won’t be me. | 肯定不是我发的 |
[00:40] | If I do need to contact you, | 如果我需要联系你们 |
[00:41] | I’ll do it indirectly through Rosalee. | 我会通过罗莎莉间接联系的 |
[00:43] | You in some kind of danger? | 你有危险吗 |
[00:45] | I would assume so. | 我想是的 |
[00:47] | Is there anything we can do here? | 我们有什么能帮上忙的 |
[00:49] | Yeah, if anyone asks, | 有 如果有人问起 |
[00:51] | I’m having a wonderful time in Tahiti. | 就说我在大溪地度假 |
[01:14] | But why are we coming here so late? | 但我们为什么这么晚还来这儿 |
[01:17] | Father Paul is going to try and help you, okay? | 保罗神父会想办法帮助你的 |
[01:20] | You’re gonna be just fine, son. | 你会没事的 儿子 |
[01:32] | He’s not gonna give me a shot like the doctors, is he? | 他不会像医生一样给我打针吧 |
[01:35] | No. No, honey. | 不会 亲爱的 |
[01:40] | The monsignor is ready for you. | 神父在等你们 |
[01:51] | Sorry, monsignor… | 打扰了 神父 |
[01:57] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[02:02] | Bring them in. | 带他们进来 |
[02:22] | Daniel, I’m so glad you’re here. | 丹尼尔 你来了我真高兴 |
[02:25] | Now there’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么好怕的 |
[02:27] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[02:31] | Okay. | 挺好的 |
[02:32] | You know I’m going to try to help you. | 你知道我要帮助你 |
[02:34] | You understand that, don’t you? | 你明白 对吧 |
[02:37] | All right. | 那好 |
[02:41] | Everything’s gonna be okay, son. | 一切都会没事的 儿子 |
[02:44] | We are gonna be right outside. | 我们就在门外 |
[02:46] | But I wanna come with you. | 但我想和你们一起 |
[02:48] | No. No, you have to– | 不 你得… |
[02:50] | you have to stay here with Monsignor Paul. | 你得和保罗神父待在这里 |
[02:52] | Now, you know him. There’s nothing to be scared of. | 你认识他 没什么好怕的 |
[03:21] | I don’t understand why at least one of us | 我不明白为什么不能让我们其中一个 |
[03:22] | can’t be in there with him. | 在里面陪着他 |
[03:24] | Here. | 来 |
[03:26] | Come here. | 过来 |
[03:29] | It’s going to be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[03:32] | It’s going to work. | 会成功的 |
[03:34] | What if it doesn’t? | 如果没用呢 |
[03:35] | It has to. | 必须有用 |
[03:36] | We have tried everything. | 我们所有方法试过了 |
[03:39] | We haven’t tried this. | 这个还没有 |
[03:56] | Pater noster, qui es in caelis, | 我们在天上的父[基督教《主祷文》] |
[03:58] | sanctificetur nomen tuum. | 愿人都尊祢的名为圣 |
[04:03] | Adveniat regnum tuum. | 愿祢的国降临 |
[04:05] | Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. | 愿祢的旨意行在地上如同行在天上 |
[04:09] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[04:10] | It’ll be okay, Daniel. | 没事的 丹尼尔 |
[04:25] | Et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut. | 免我们的债 |
[04:29] | Hold him! | 按住他 |
[04:30] | Et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. | 如同我们免了人的债 |
[04:33] | Tie him so he doesn’t hurt himself. | 绑住他 让他别伤着自己 |
[04:35] | Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, | 不叫我们陷入试探 |
[04:37] | sed libera nos a malo. | 救我们脱离凶恶 |
[04:45] | – What was that? – We better get in there. | -那是什么声音 -我们最好进去 |
[04:47] | Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, | 不叫我们陷入试探 |
[04:49] | sed libera nos a malo. | 救我们脱离凶恶 |
[04:55] | Let us in! | 让我们进去 |
[04:56] | Open! Open the door now! | 开门 马上开门 |
[05:01] | Open the door now! | 马上开门 |
[05:39] | 26-year-old male, identified as Mathew Bard, | 26岁男性马修·巴德 |
[05:42] | was found unconscious. | 失去了意识 |
[05:43] | Seminary student working here at the church. | 在教堂工作的神学生 |
[05:45] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[05:46] | Inside we’ve got the body of Monsignor Paul Dobbs. | 里面有保罗·多布斯的尸体 |
[05:48] | – Monsignor Paul is dead? – Yeah. | -保罗神父死了吗 -对 |
[05:50] | And not of natural causes. | 而且不是自然死亡 |
[05:52] | He’s been here as long as I can remember. | 自打我能记事起 他就在这工作了 |
[05:55] | We have a missing boy. His name’s Daniel Keary. | 有个叫丹尼尔·基尔里的男孩失踪了 |
[06:00] | Those are his parents. | 他们是他的父母 |
[06:03] | They’re pretty shook up. | 他们相当震惊 |
[06:04] | They don’t know what happened to their son. | 不知道他们的儿子怎么了 |
[06:06] | Where did it all go down? | 事情发生在哪里 |
[06:07] | Back here in the anteroom. | 在接待室里 |
[06:09] | There’s an open window inside. | 里面有扇打开的窗户 |
[06:10] | We think the boy went out that way. | 我们觉得那孩子跳窗跑了 |
[06:11] | I’ve got officers on the street. | 我让其他警官注意各个街道了 |
[06:13] | The dad was pretty frantic when we got here. | 我们过来时 孩子他爸真够疯狂的 |
[06:14] | He’d been looking all over. | 他到处找孩子 |
[06:16] | I called in an APB. | 已经发出全境通告 |
[06:18] | – How old’s the boy? – Nine. | -那男孩几岁了 -九岁 |
[06:20] | Parents forced the door open after the whole thing went bad. | 父母在整件事情失控后撞开门 |
[06:23] | And by “whole thing”, I mean what apparently… | 而这”整件事情”显然是 |
[06:25] | was an exorcism. | 是一次驱魔活动 |
[06:27] | An exorcism? | 驱魔 |
[06:36] | Parents called 911. Door was open when we got here. | 父母报了警 我们到这儿时门是开着的 |
[06:40] | Same with the window. | 窗户也是开着的 |
[06:42] | Where’d you find the seminary student? | 你在哪儿发现神学院学生的 |
[06:47] | Photo of the scene as we found it. | 这是我们到达现场时拍摄的照片 |
[06:51] | Hmm. Who else was in the room? | 还有谁在房间里 |
[06:52] | According to the Kearys, just their son. | 据基尔里夫妇所说 只有他们儿子 |
[06:55] | Can a nine-year-old boy do this? | 一个九岁的男孩有这个能力吗 |
[06:57] | Maybe the adults attacked each other. | 也许是两个成年人互相攻击 |
[07:04] | It took a lotta force to do this. | 需要很大的力气才能做到 |
[07:07] | The parents were first in the room. | 那对父母是第一个进入房间的 |
[07:08] | You think they’re on the level? | 你觉得他们可信吗 |
[07:14] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[07:17] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[07:19] | What? | 什么 |
[07:44] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 |
[07:47] | I’m Detective Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[07:49] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:52] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[07:54] | You wanna come out? | 要出来吗 |
[07:57] | Your parents are in the other room. | 你父母在另一个房间 |
[07:59] | You want them to come in here? | 要他们过来吗 |
[08:02] | I’ll get them. | 我去叫他们 |
[08:04] | You wanna tell me what happened? | 你愿意告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[08:07] | Did those men hurt you? | 那两个人伤害你了吗 |
[08:11] | All right, I’m gonna untie that rope | 好的 我帮你解开 |
[08:12] | from around your wrist, okay? | 手腕上的绳子 好吗 |
[08:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:28] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[08:31] | I wanna make sure that he doesn’t see that. | 确保不要让他看到这些 |
[08:56] | Come here, baby. Come here. | 过来 宝贝 到这儿来 |
[09:01] | – Oh, god, Tom. – It’s okay. He’s okay. | -天哪 汤姆 -没事了 他没事 |
[09:05] | He’s been through an enormous amount of stress | 对于一个九岁的小男孩来说他承受了 |
[09:07] | for a nine-year-old. | 巨大的压力 |
[09:09] | His immune system has been radically stressed, | 免疫系统功能被完全压制 |
[09:11] | his platelets are down, his white count is elevated. | 他的血小板数下降 白细胞数上升 |
[09:14] | We’ll run panels again in another 48 hours, | 48小时后我们会再进行会诊 |
[09:16] | see where he’s at then. | 到时看看他情况如何 |
[09:17] | Preliminaries at the scene | 现场初步勘查 |
[09:18] | indicate a fair amount of force and violence. | 显示曾经发生过激烈的暴力冲突 |
[09:20] | We’re not sure yet who’s responsible, | 我们暂时不清楚谁是责任人 |
[09:22] | but we wanted your staff to know. | 但我们希望你们了解这一情况 |
[09:23] | How long before we can talk to him? | 要过多久我们才能和他谈话 |
[09:25] | He’s been sedated since arrival. | 他一来就给他用了镇静剂 |
[09:27] | We’ll bring him out gradually. | 我们会慢慢让他恢复清醒 |
[09:28] | Give us 24 to 48 hours. | 给我们24到48小时 |
[09:35] | Daniel just seemed to change over night. | 丹尼尔在一夜之间就像变了一个人 |
[09:38] | About a year ago… | 大约一年前 |
[09:41] | he went from this nice, sweet kid… | 他从一个可爱的孩子 |
[09:43] | to a boy that I don’t even know any more. | 变成了一个我都快要不认识的男孩 |
[09:45] | He started having these wild mood swings. | 他开始情绪剧烈波动 |
[09:48] | You know, violent, abusive. | 凶残暴戾 |
[09:50] | You took him to the doctor, psychiatrist? | 你带他看医生 精神病医师了吗 |
[09:53] | Yes, we took him to every doctor, | 是的 我们带着他遍访名医 |
[09:55] | Every specialist that we could find. | 每一个能找的专家都看过了 |
[09:57] | Nobody could diagnose him. | 没人能诊断出他的问题 |
[09:59] | But Daniel doesn’t even know when he’s having one of these things. | 可是丹尼尔发作时根本没有意识 |
[10:03] | Monsignor Paul told us that there are– | 保罗神父告诉我们有过 |
[10:06] | there are cases– | 有过先例 |
[10:07] | you know, cases where there’s no medical, | 就是一些医学或 |
[10:10] | no psychological explanation. | 心理学上无法解释的案例 |
[10:13] | Look, I never believed in possession until this. | 在此之前我都不相信附身这一说 |
[10:19] | Is Daniel your biological son? | 丹尼尔是你们的亲生儿子吗 |
[10:26] | Of course he’s ours. | 当然是 |
[10:30] | Do you see a physical change in Daniel? | 你发现丹尼尔有什么生理上的变化吗 |
[10:35] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[10:36] | Can you describe it? | 你能描述一下吗 |
[10:38] | A change comes over his face, | 他的脸部会发生变化 |
[10:40] | like– like there is somebody inside of him | 好像他体内有什么人 |
[10:42] | that is trying to control him. | 想要控制他一样 |
[10:44] | Have you ever seen anyone else change like this? | 你见过其他人有这种变化吗 |
[10:46] | No. | 没有 |
[10:48] | Now there is something… | 现在在我儿子体内 |
[10:50] | horrible happening inside my son. | 有可怕的东西 |
[10:56] | So we know what we’re dealing with here, right? | 我们知道要对付的是什么东西 是吧 |
[10:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:59] | He said he saw something in Daniel. | 他看见丹尼尔身体发生了变化 |
[11:01] | If Daniel were wesen, then the dad would have to be. | 如果丹尼尔是格林生物 他父亲应该也是 |
[11:04] | Or the mom. Or both. | 或者母亲 或者都是 |
[11:06] | At least one would have to be, I think. | 至少有一个是 我觉得 |
[11:09] | All right, what if one is, the other’s hiding it? | 如果其中一个是 但瞒着另一个呢 |
[11:11] | Oh, I think that’d be hard to hide for long. | 我觉得很难瞒太久 |
[11:49] | There is no parking in taxi zones. | 请勿在出租车站台停车 |
[11:52] | Wie geht’s? | 你好吗 |
[11:54] | Fine. | 很好 |
[11:58] | Been a long time since I’ve been back. | 我好久没有回来了 |
[12:00] | And we’re doing our best that nobody finds out. | 我们在尽最大的努力不让别人发现 |
[12:03] | I wouldn’t want what happened to your brother | 我不想发生在你弟弟身上的事情 |
[12:04] | to happen to you. | 也发生在你身上 |
[12:05] | How’s everything been since his death? | 他死了之后 一切都还好吧 |
[12:08] | Nobody’s very comfortable. | 大家都不太轻松 |
[12:11] | When is the reunion? | 什么时候才能重聚 |
[12:13] | Not everyone’s here yet. | 等大家到齐之后 |
[12:16] | What about Fornay? | 弗奈呢 |
[12:17] | He’s coming. So is Tavitian. | 他和塔维逊都会来 |
[12:20] | What about Lucanus? | 那卢卡纳斯呢 |
[12:22] | They settled their differences. | 他们已经解决了分歧 |
[12:24] | Lucanus is dead. | 卢卡纳斯已经死了 |
[12:27] | Tavitian’s taken control of the ceux de la resistance nord | 塔维逊控制了北方反叛势力 |
[12:30] | and united it with his Resistencia maquis. | 混编进了他的雷西斯滕西亚队伍 |
[12:33] | He’s in control of the entire south. | 他现在控制了整个南部 |
[12:37] | That changes some alliances. | 这样就改变了我们的同盟 |
[12:39] | Hopefully not ours. | 希望不是我们的 |
[12:43] | Where are you keeping me? | 你要把我安置在哪里 |
[12:45] | Someplace you’re not going to like. | 一个你不会喜欢的地方 |
[12:55] | So if one parent is wesen and the other one isn’t, | 如果父母有一方是格林生物 另一方不是 |
[12:59] | what would the child be? | 生下的小孩子会变成什么 |
[13:01] | You mean a wesen and a kehrseite? | 你是说一个格林生物和一个常人吗 |
[13:03] | Yeah. | 是 |
[13:05] | So I guess it’s time | 我想现在是时候 |
[13:07] | for the whole birds and the bienen-wesen talk. | 给你们科普一下格林生物性知识了 |
[13:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:16] | If both parents are wesen, then the child will be too. | 如果父母双方都是格林生物 孩子也会是 |
[13:19] | Or if one parent is wesen and the other is kehrseite, | 或者如果有一方是格林生物 而另一方是常人 |
[13:21] | then there’s a 50/50 chance that the child will be wesen. | 那么孩子有一半的几率会成为格林生物 |
[13:24] | Unless the kehrseite is a kehrseite-gentrager. | 除非这个常人带的是隐性基因 |
[13:26] | Then you’re definitely getting a wesen. | 那孩子肯定就是格林生物 |
[13:28] | Let’s pretend I understood what you just said. | 就算我们明白你们刚才说的话吧 |
[13:31] | What if both parents are wesen, but different kinds? | 假如父母双方是不同种类的格林生物呢 |
[13:35] | You mean like a grundverschiedene situation | 你是指像我们俩这样完全不同的 |
[13:38] | like us? | 种类吗 |
[13:40] | Well, we don’t mean to pry. | 我们不是想打听你们的隐私 |
[13:43] | Yeah, we do. | 不 我们就是 |
[13:45] | Well, then you’re looking at a vorherrscher. | 那么你们说的就是一个优势混血儿 |
[13:45] | [孩子物种随父母血统更霸道一方 可能带有先天缺陷] | |
[13:49] | But… | 可是 |
[13:52] | as long as it’s healthy, we don’t care. | 只要它健康 我们无所谓 |
[13:58] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[14:00] | We are on our way. | 我们马上赶过去 |
[14:02] | Seminary student’s conscious. | 神学院学生醒过来了 |
[14:04] | Thank you for your help… I think. | 感谢你们的帮忙吧 |
[14:06] | Hey, don’t expect to just get it all in one talk. | 别期望一次谈话就能全面的了解 |
[14:26] | You’ll get used to the smell. | 你会习惯这味道的 |
[14:29] | I don’t think so. | 我想不会 |
[14:38] | Last time I was in a place like this, | 上次来这种地方 |
[14:41] | my mother and I were running for our lives. | 还是我母亲和我为了活命 |
[14:45] | From my family. | 逃离家族的时候 |
[14:52] | Only one way in and out, huh? | 只有一个出口是吧 |
[14:55] | I don’t like that. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[14:56] | No. | 不 |
[15:05] | Straight into the sewer… | 直通下水道 |
[15:07] | which leads to the Danube River. | 通往多瑙河 |
[15:10] | This room was used through many wars and revolutions. | 这房间历经很多战争和革命 |
[15:12] | Looks pretty narrow. | 这通道看着很窄啊 |
[15:13] | It was built in a time when men were smaller. | 建造的时候 人类的身材都还比较矮小 |
[15:16] | Pretty sure you’ll fit. | 我确定你能进得去 |
[15:17] | Pretty sure I don’t want to. | 我确定我不想进去 |
[15:19] | Not in that suit. | 穿着这套西装可不行 |
[15:21] | How long do we stay here? | 我们要在这待多久 |
[15:23] | Until we are contacted about the meeting. | 直到有人联系我们关于会议的情况 |
[15:31] | It’s something my father taught me, you know? | 这些都是我父亲教我的 |
[15:35] | And before your family killed him. | 在你的家族杀了他之前 |
[15:40] | The church takes great pains to make sure | 教会会花大力气来确保 |
[15:43] | every conceivable medical or psychological explanation | 这一过程是在任何医疗的可能性和心理学的解释 |
[15:47] | can be ruled out before moving forward. | 都无法满足的情况下进行的 |
[15:51] | Many more cases of possession are turned away | 教会拒绝的恶魔附身案例 |
[15:53] | than are accepted by the church. | 远高于实际接收的 |
[15:57] | Monsignor was certain on this. | 神父对这个案例很有信心 |
[16:02] | He wanted so badly to help Daniel. | 他非常想帮助丹尼尔 |
[16:04] | What happened in that room? | 在那个房间里发生了什么 |
[16:09] | Monsignor began the exorcism. | 神父开始驱魔 |
[16:11] | He commanded the beast to come out. | 他命令那个野兽出来 |
[16:15] | Sanctificetur nomen tuum. | 愿人都尊祢的名为圣 |
[16:22] | It all happened so fast. | 一切来得太快 |
[16:24] | Daniel attacked us, | 丹尼尔攻击了我们 |
[16:26] | but he cannot be blamed, he’s an innocent child… | 但是不能怪他 他只是个无辜的孩子 |
[16:28] | You did tie one of his arms. | 你们也确实绑住了他的手 |
[16:32] | Did you anticipate violence? | 你们预料到会有暴力发生吗 |
[16:34] | I’d started to hold him down when the beast fought to control him. | 当那个野兽想控制他时 我开始抓住他 |
[16:37] | We were concerned that he might injure himself. | 我们担心他会伤到自己 |
[16:40] | Did you see a physical change in the boy? | 你看到那孩子身上有什么生理变化吗 |
[16:49] | What I saw was not the face of Daniel. | 我看到的不是丹尼尔的脸 |
[16:54] | It was the face of a demon. | 而是一个恶魔的脸 |
[17:19] | So what are we dealing with? | 我们要对付的是什么 |
[17:20] | Is the kid wesen, or is he– | 是个幼年格林生物 还是 |
[17:22] | and I hesitate to say this– | 我还真不确定 |
[17:23] | possessed by some demon? | 被某个恶魔附身了 |
[17:24] | I don’t think he’s wesen. | 我觉得他不是格林生物 |
[17:26] | Even if one parent was, they would know | 就算父母有一个是 他们就会知道 |
[17:28] | and they wouldn’t put their child through this. | 也不会让孩子经受这些 |
[17:29] | So that leaves demon. | 那就是恶魔了 |
[17:30] | I got noting else. | 我也没想到别的可能 |
[17:31] | I wish you hadn’t said that. | 我真希望你的回答不是这个 |
[18:00] | I saw it! I saw it! | 我看见了 我看见了 |
[18:01] | Some kind of monster in that boy! | 那孩子被什么怪物附身了 |
[18:03] | Ma’am, I need you to relax and just calm down. | 女士 放松 冷静下来 |
[18:07] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[18:09] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[18:17] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[18:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:20] | Well, I know what it looks like. | 至少我们知道他长什么样 |
[18:21] | How do we handle it? | 我们怎么处理 |
[18:22] | I think we just stay back. | 还是先别靠近的好 |
[18:29] | That was really weird. | 真是奇怪 |
[18:31] | I think it reacts to confrontation. | 我想那东西只有在受到刺激时才会出现 |
[18:34] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[18:38] | We need to put a guard on this room. | 我们得在门外安排个警卫 |
[18:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:44] | – I need to see my patient. – We need to talk. | -我要见我的病人 -我们得谈谈 |
[18:47] | That boy is experiencing something | 那个男孩正经历着 |
[18:48] | that I don’t think anybody is capable of explaining. | 任何人也解释不清的事 |
[18:50] | I don’t believe any of that. Get outta my way. | 我一点儿也不信 让开 |
[18:53] | If you provoke that boy, | 你可以激怒那个男孩试试 |
[18:54] | you will be a believer real quick. | 不出一秒你就信了 |
[18:57] | Anybody who enters that room is at risk of physical violence. | 进到那个房间里的任何人都有人身危险 |
[19:00] | We’ve already got a dead priest and an injured seminary student. | 目前有一个神父和神学院学生一死一伤 |
[19:03] | Then what do you expect us to do? | 那你想让我怎么做 |
[19:05] | Nothing that could be perceived as a threat– | 不要做任何有威胁的事 |
[19:07] | no blood, no tests. | 不要让他见血 不要做任何检查 |
[19:08] | Just food and observation. | 提供食物 观察他就好了 |
[19:10] | We have a unit on the way. | 已经有一个小队在路上了 |
[19:12] | What am I supposed to tell my staff? | 我该怎么跟我的同事说 |
[19:14] | Tell them you don’t want them to get hurt. | 跟他们说你不想让他们受到伤害 |
[19:18] | I’ll give you 24 hours. | 给你们24小时时间 |
[19:20] | If he’s that dangerous, I want him out of this hospital. | 如果他真那么危险 我希望他出院 |
[19:43] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:43] | – Adalind Schade? – Yes. | -爱达玲·莎德吗 -是的 |
[19:46] | Your presence is requested this evening at the House. | 今晚必须出现在皇室 |
[19:50] | May I ask what this is about? | 我能问问是什么事吗 |
[19:52] | We’ll send a car. | 我们会派车接你的 |
[19:58] | You sure the parents aren’t wesen? | 你确定他父母不是格林生物 |
[19:59] | I’m not sure of anything. | 我什么也不确定 |
[20:01] | I just haven’t seen any indication that they are. | 我没看到证明任何他们是的迹象 |
[20:03] | And this is different than anything I’ve ever seen. | 这跟我以前见过的那些都不一样 |
[20:06] | You mean he didn’t woge? | 你是说他没有转化 |
[20:07] | No, this is more like… a battle within. | 是的 更像是一场在身体内的斗争 |
[20:10] | It’s classic devil worship as far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 这是经典的邪恶崇拜 |
[20:12] | but we’re hoping you have another explanation. | 但我们希望你们有别的解释 |
[20:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:21] | I kinda thought… | 我觉得… |
[20:23] | I mean, they’re myths, right? | 可他们只是传说 不是吗 |
[20:25] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 难道你和我想到一处去了 |
[20:26] | I think I am. Grausens, right? | 我想是的 鬼畜 是不是 |
[20:29] | That’s what it sounds like. | 听起来像是 |
[20:31] | Is that a wesen? | 是格林生物吗 |
[20:32] | Not really. | 不算是 |
[20:35] | Every generation has heard stories about grausens. | 每一代人都听过鬼畜的故事 |
[20:39] | They go way back. | 他们存在很久了 |
[20:40] | They used to think they were a wesen spirit | 他们以前认为那是能入侵孩子的 |
[20:41] | that would invade a child. | 格林生物的鬼魂 |
[20:43] | But never a wesen child. | 但从不入侵格林生物的孩子 |
[20:45] | Kehrseite kids only. | 只入侵普通人的孩子 |
[20:47] | But the thinking has changed | 但是随着科技和医学的发展 |
[20:48] | since medicine and science has advanced. | 这种观点已经改变了 |
[20:51] | Now, some believe it’s… | 现在 有些人相信那是… |
[20:52] | a mutation. | 一种变异 |
[20:53] | So which is it? | 到底是什么 |
[20:55] | Nick, these are incredibly rare occurrences. | 尼克 这是很罕见的事情 |
[20:57] | – I mean– – It doesn’t really matter | -我是说… -这不重要 |
[20:59] | because they’ve always been dealt with the same way. | 因为一直以来都用一种手段处理他们 |
[21:01] | How? | 怎么处理 |
[21:05] | They would disappear. | 他们会消失的 |
[21:08] | The wesen council is responsible for dealing with them. | 格林生物理事会负责处理他们 |
[21:11] | Sometime in the 1600s, | 十七世纪的某个时候 |
[21:14] | the council communicated for the first time with royals and Grimms. | 理事会首次和皇室及格林家族联系 |
[21:17] | They forged an alliance. | 他们结成联盟 |
[21:19] | For the safety of all of them. | 出于对各方安全的考量 |
[21:20] | Supposedly, grausens, if left to grow to maturity, | 据说 如果放任鬼畜长大 |
[21:24] | become some of the world’s most notorious psychopaths, | 他们变成世界上最臭名昭著的神经病 |
[21:26] | wreaking havoc on like whole continents sometimes. | 祸害全世界 |
[21:29] | Historically, wesen were to blame for what grausens have done. | 过去都把鬼畜所做的事怪罪在格林生物头上 |
[21:33] | That’s why the council steps in. | 所以理事会才介入 |
[21:35] | – Who is this council anyway? – They enforce wesen law. | -这理事会是干嘛的 -他们执行格林生物法律 |
[21:38] | You guys have your own laws? | 你们还有自己的法律 |
[21:39] | Oh, baby. | 那当然 |
[21:42] | If this is indeed a grausen, | 如果真的是鬼畜 |
[21:44] | we have no choice but to inform the council. | 那我们只能通知理事会 |
[21:46] | Inform them means what? Daniel disappears? | 通知他们意味着什么 丹尼尔会消失吗 |
[21:48] | Basically. | 基本上吧 |
[21:49] | Yeah. It’s a death sentence for the kid. | 这等于给这孩子判了死刑 |
[21:51] | It’s a death sentence for us | 假如我们知情不报的话 |
[21:52] | if we don’t. | 就是我们倒霉 |
[21:54] | How do we even know he is grausen? | 我们怎么能确定他是鬼畜 |
[21:56] | The law is clear. | 法律上有明确的规定 |
[21:57] | Even if it’s a possibility, | 就算只是有可能是 |
[21:58] | we have to inform the council. | 我们也得通知理事会 |
[22:00] | That’s why we shouldn’t even be having this conversation. | 所以为什么我们就不应该进行这次谈话 |
[22:03] | Now you tell us? | 现在你才告诉我们吗 |
[22:03] | Well, look, if we knew you were gonna talk about grausens, | 假如我们知道你们说的是鬼畜的话 |
[22:06] | we would’ve said “Don’t… talk about grausens.” | 我们就会说 “不要谈论鬼畜” |
[22:08] | We’re not worried about the council, | 我们不担心理事会 |
[22:09] | we’re worried about the kid. | 我们担心的是那个孩子 |
[22:11] | Now we get to worry about both. | 如今我们两个都要担心了 |
[22:15] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[22:20] | Can’t we just let Nick run with this? | 就不能这件事交给尼克处理吗 |
[22:22] | If they found out that we didn’t report it, | 假如他们发现我们知情不报 |
[22:24] | plus we made an agreement with a Grimm behind their back… | 再加上我们背着他们和一个格林达成了协议 |
[22:32] | Then I guess it’s just a matter | 那我估计这就是成了 |
[22:33] | of who goes to whose funeral first. | 咱俩谁先去参加谁的葬礼的问题了 |
[22:35] | Well, I’m not going to your funeral. | 我才不要去参加你的葬礼呢 |
[22:37] | I have to tell them. | 我一定要告诉他们 |
[22:49] | Come in. | 进来 |
[22:51] | I got here as soon as I could. | 我尽快赶过来了 |
[22:53] | Good. You’ll be leaving as soon as you can. | 很好 你也要尽快出发 |
[22:56] | We’ve had the reports of the possession of a child. | 我们收到了一个孩子被附身的报告 |
[23:00] | Grausen. | 鬼畜 |
[23:02] | – What do we know? – Not much, I’m afraid. | -我们掌握了什么情况 -恐怕不多 |
[23:04] | A priest is dead. | 一个神父死了 |
[23:05] | And the child, a nine-year-old boy, | 而那个孩子 一个九岁的小男孩 |
[23:07] | is in hospital. | 如今正在医院里 |
[23:11] | Do you accept responsibility for what has to happen? | 你愿意负责解决这件事的后续问题吗 |
[23:15] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[23:19] | This entry’s from 1520. | 这个记录是1520年的 |
[23:23] | There’s more from 1683. | 1683年又有几起 |
[23:25] | 1741, 1804. | 1741年和1804年都有 |
[23:27] | In each case, the Grimm thought that they were going in | 每一个案例中 格林都以为他们是要 |
[23:29] | dealing with the wesen. | 对付一个格林生物 |
[23:31] | But it turned out to be a grausen. | 但是最后发现是鬼畜 |
[23:34] | That was their theory, or belief, or myth. | 那是他们的理论 信念 或者说神话 |
[23:39] | Still, there’s something going on inside this kid. | 现在这个孩子体内是有一些不对劲的地方 |
[23:42] | I just can’t figure it out. | 但我想不出 |
[23:43] | Listen to this. 1920. | 听听这个 1920年 |
[23:47] | After my encounter with what I now conclude to be a grausen, | 在我遭遇了我称之为鬼畜的东西之后 |
[23:49] | I’m left with one undeniable certainty. | 我坚信一件事 |
[23:52] | Grausens are not the province of Grimms, | 鬼畜不是格林们的管辖范围 |
[23:54] | not being wesen. | 他们不是格林生物 |
[23:55] | I’ve therefore informed the council | 因此我通知了理事会 |
[23:57] | as my ancestors have done in the past. | 和我的先祖们过去做的一样 |
[23:58] | But I am left with a nagging question. | 但我依旧有一个棘手的问题 |
[24:00] | I don’t believe this is possession | 我不相信这是一种 |
[24:02] | by any sort of devil or demon. | 恶魔或魔鬼的附身 |
[24:03] | I believe it is a disease, | 我相信这是一种疾病 |
[24:04] | of what manner I know not, | 但我既不知道它的性质 |
[24:06] | nor how it is transmitted. | 也不知道它是怎么传播的 |
[24:08] | Does this make sense, based on what you’ve seen? | 这说的有道理吗 基于你所看到的东西 |
[24:10] | Well, at the hospital, | 在医院里 |
[24:11] | they said his white blood cell count was high | 他们说他的白血球数较高 |
[24:13] | and his immune system was stressed. | 而他的免疫系统受到了压制 |
[24:15] | Which suggests infectious disease. | 这表明是传染病 |
[24:18] | How long did the parents say this has all been going on? | 他的父母说这个现象持续多久了 |
[24:20] | About a year. | 大约有一年了 |
[24:20] | – So what happened a year ago? – I don’t know. | -那么一年前发生了什么 -我不知道 |
[24:24] | If it is a disease, | 假如这是一种疾病 |
[24:25] | it could’ve been transmitted sometime before that, | 有可能是在那之前的某个时候染上的 |
[24:27] | depending on the incubation period. | 就看潜伏期是多长了 |
[24:29] | Well, what disease would cause this kind of behavior? | 什么样的疾病会导致这种行为 |
[24:32] | There are all kinds of pathogens, | 有许多种病原体 |
[24:34] | viral and bacterial, | 病毒 以及细菌 |
[24:35] | that could interact with the central nervous system | 可能会影响中枢神经系统 |
[24:37] | or order portions of the brain that control behavior. | 或者大脑中发布命 令控制行为的那部分 |
[24:39] | And new pathogens are discovered all the time. | 现在经常会有新的病原体被发现 |
[24:41] | This is a long history. | 可这个历史很久远了 |
[24:43] | But apparently not very common. | 但是显然它并不常见 |
[24:45] | Which could explain why it’s not well-understood. | 所以人们对他的了解并不多 |
[24:48] | I think you need to talk to the parents | 我觉得你得找他父母谈谈 |
[24:49] | and figure out exactly what happened a year ago. | 然后找出一年前到底发生了什么 |
[24:52] | I’m gonna talk to the parents about pathogens… | 你要我去找他父母谈病原体 |
[24:55] | and incubation periods? | 还有潜伏期 |
[24:57] | I will go get my coat. | 我去拿我的外套 |
[25:49] | Verrat. | 镇反军 |
[25:50] | Did you call this a safe house? | 你管这个叫安全屋 |
[25:52] | I didn’t. Somebody else did. | 不是我这么叫的 是别人 |
[25:55] | – Time to leave. – Wait. | -该走了 -等等 |
[25:58] | Not that way. | 别走那边 |
[26:02] | Now I need to speak to someone who can get me in to see my son. | 我要找能让我进去看我儿子的人谈谈 |
[26:06] | Excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[26:07] | there is a policeman that is standing in front of our son’s room, | 有个警察站在我儿子房间门口 |
[26:10] | and he is not letting us in. | 而且他不让我们进去 |
[26:11] | We’re very sorry, sir. | 我们非常抱歉 先生 |
[26:12] | We can’t take any chances on anybody else getting hurt. | 我们不能冒着让其他人受伤的风险 |
[26:14] | They’re not helping him here. | 在这儿他们根本没有在治疗他 |
[26:15] | We don’t know if they can. | 我们不知道他们到底能不能治疗他 |
[26:17] | This is Juliette Silverton. | 这位是朱丽叶·西弗敦 |
[26:18] | She’s been working with me on the case. | 她和我一起负责这个案子 |
[26:20] | I’m sorry, but we’re gonna have to ask you guys | 我很遗憾 但我们要再问你们 |
[26:22] | just a few more questions. | 几个问题 |
[26:23] | More questions is not gonna help our son! | 更多的问题也帮不了我的儿子 |
[26:25] | We need to know exactly what happened a year ago | 我们要弄清楚一年前你们开始察觉 |
[26:28] | when you first started noticing a change in Daniel’s behavior. | 丹尼尔行为异常时到底发生了什么 |
[26:31] | Nothing happened. Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 什么都没发生 |
[26:33] | This–look, this all came out of nowhere, | 这一切都是无缘无故发生的 |
[26:34] | And it’s just kept getting worse. | 而且情况不断恶化 |
[26:36] | What about before that, say, a month or two? | 那在那之前一两个月呢 |
[26:40] | Well, we were on vacation. | 我们在外面度假 |
[26:41] | Where did you go? | 你们去了哪 |
[26:42] | Egypt. Israel. Jordan. We’re with a tour group. | 跟一个旅游团去了埃及 以色列和约旦 |
[26:46] | – How was Daniel on that trip? – He was fine. | -旅行当中 丹尼尔怎么样 -很好 |
[26:48] | – But no– – He was–he was fine. | -可是… -他很好 |
[26:49] | No, he got the flu. He was sick… | 不 他得了流感 病了 |
[26:51] | for about three days. | 差不多三天 |
[26:53] | They gave him antibiotics and then he was fine. | 他们给他用了抗生素 然后他就好了 |
[26:55] | Did they happen to do anything like a culture? | 他们有没有做一些带有当地文化的举动 |
[26:58] | No, they just said it was the flu, | 没有 他们只说是流感 |
[26:59] | and that he could’ve gotten it anywhere. | 很常见的那种 |
[27:01] | He was swimming in the Jordan river, | 他当时在约旦河游过泳 |
[27:03] | we were in the dead sea, we were hiking. | 我们还去了死海 还去远足 |
[27:04] | I’m sorry, I just don’t see | 抱歉 我不懂 |
[27:05] | what this could possibly have to do with anything. | 这和那次旅行能有什么关系 |
[27:07] | We don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[27:08] | We’re just running down all leads. | 我们只是要追查每一条线索 |
[27:10] | When can we see our son? | 我们什么时候能见儿子 |
[27:13] | Let me check. | 让我看看 |
[27:17] | So it’s possible that he could’ve been infected | 他很有可能是在他们度假期间 |
[27:19] | while they were on vacation. | 受到了感染 |
[27:20] | Whenever any pathogen is introduced, | 每当有病原体入侵的时候 |
[27:22] | the body has an immunological response. | 身体都会产生免疫反应 |
[27:25] | Must be something pretty exotic | 肯定是非常陌生的一种 |
[27:27] | to have been missed by the doctors. | 所以一直没被医生查出来 |
[27:31] | Any problems? | 有什么情况吗 |
[27:32] | No, sir. It’s been quiet. | 没有 长官 一直都很安静 |
[27:33] | Nobody in or out? | 没人进出过吧 |
[27:35] | Tell you the truth, they’ve been kinda staying away. | 说实话 大家都是能躲多远就躲多远 |
[27:38] | – He looks so young. – Yeah. | -他看起来好小 -是啊 |
[27:49] | That’s a weird place to put your shoes. | 把鞋子放在那里真奇怪 |
[27:50] | What? | 什么 |
[27:52] | You put your shoes in the drawer. | 你把鞋子放在抽屉里了 |
[27:58] | You know, I don’t really think that Daniel’s behavior | 我认为丹尼尔的异常表现 |
[28:00] | is caused by anything viral or bacterial. | 不是由病毒或细菌引起的 |
[28:03] | It would have to have a more direct impact on behavior. | 它们对行为通常都会有更加直接的影响 |
[28:07] | You know, a colleague of mine did a case study | 我还在兽医学校的时候 有个同学 |
[28:09] | while I was in vet school about a group of thoroughbreds | 对一群送往迪拜比赛的纯种马 |
[28:11] | that were flown to Dubai to race, | 做过案例研究 |
[28:12] | and there was a storm that forced their transport plane | 当时由于一场风暴 迫使他们的运输机 |
[28:15] | to layover in Jordan. | 中途在约旦滞留 |
[28:17] | By the time the horses returned to the U.S., | 等到它们回到美国 |
[28:19] | they were exhibiting extremely aggressive behavior. | 它们就变得非常具有攻击性 |
[28:21] | Okay, Jordan is where Daniel was. | 丹尼尔当时就在约旦 |
[28:23] | Well, she argued that the horses should be saved, | 她提出应该救治那些马 |
[28:25] | that their behavior was caused by a protozoa, | 因为它们的行为是由一种原生动物引起的 |
[28:28] | similar to toxoplasmosis, | 类似弓形体病 |
[28:30] | and that if she could just kill the parasite within, | 如果她能把马体内的寄生虫杀死 |
[28:32] | the horses would return to normal. | 那么那些马就能恢复正常 |
[28:34] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[28:34] | No, they destroyed the horses before they could be treated. | 没有 在接受救治之前 它们就被安乐死了 |
[28:38] | Well, that seems to be the standard treatment | 这似乎成了他们每次遇到无法解释的情形的 |
[28:40] | for anything they can’t explain. | 标准解决办法了 |
[28:44] | All right! | 要命 |
[28:47] | This is really pushing it, Nick. | 真是太过分了 尼克 |
[28:50] | A little on the late side, dude. | 这也太晚了吧 伙计 |
[28:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:57] | I’m looking for Rosalee Calvert. | 我找罗莎莉·卡弗特 |
[28:59] | This is council business. | 有关理事会事务 |
[29:01] | Nick? What’s going on? | 尼克 出什么事了 |
[29:05] | It’s not Nick. | 不是尼克 |
[29:08] | – Rosalee Calvert? – Yes? | -你是罗莎莉·卡弗特 -是 |
[29:11] | I need to know where the boy is. | 告诉我那个男孩现在在哪 |
[29:18] | I don’t have much time, Ms. Calvert. | 我时间不多 卡弗特女士 |
[29:25] | He’s at St. Joseph’s hospital. | 在圣约瑟夫医院 |
[29:27] | The council appreciates your loyalty. | 理事会很感谢你的忠诚 |
[29:30] | Sorry to wake you. | 抱歉吵醒你们 |
[29:39] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[29:40] | Well, I can’t just let the guy go there and– | 我不能眼睁睁看着那家伙去那里 |
[29:42] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[29:45] | I have to tell Nick. I’m sorry. | 我得告诉尼克一声 抱歉 |
[29:46] | This is what I have to do. | 我必须这么做 |
[29:54] | People wouldn’t necessarily have understood the concept | 几百年前的人不一定理解 |
[29:56] | of a parasite living within the body hundreds of years ago. | 寄生虫存在于人体内是什么概念 |
[29:59] | And if it manifested itself physically | 如果通过行为表现出来 |
[30:01] | and was interpreted as possession by the devil, | 然后用被恶魔附身来解释 |
[30:04] | then, yeah, you can kinda understand | 那就说得通了 大家这么 |
[30:06] | everybody’s rush to judgment. | 急于下结论也可以理解 |
[30:07] | So are you saying that there’s a way | 你的意思是有办法 |
[30:09] | to get the protozoa out of Daniel? | 把丹尼尔体内的原生动物弄出来 |
[30:10] | No, I’m saying | 不 我的意思是 |
[30:12] | we have to kill the protozoa in Daniel. | 我们必须把那些原生动物在丹尼尔体内杀死 |
[30:14] | Well, how the hell are we gonna do that? | 那要怎么做 |
[30:17] | Without knowing what the protozoa needs to survive, | 如果不知道原生动物靠什么存活 |
[30:19] | I don’t know. | 那我也没辙 |
[30:25] | Monroe. What are you still doing up? | 门罗 你怎么还没睡 |
[30:27] | Look, a guy from the council was just here. | 理事会的有个人刚刚来了我家 |
[30:29] | He wanted to know where the boy was. | 他想知道那个男孩在哪里 |
[30:33] | You told him? | 你们告诉他了 |
[30:35] | I’m sorry, Nick, we had to. | 抱歉 尼克 我们也没办法 |
[30:37] | But I wanna go with you, okay? I can identify this guy. | 可是我想跟你一起去 我能认出那家伙 |
[30:40] | Well, wouldn’t that just jeopardize you and Rosalee? | 那样做不会影响到你和罗莎莉的感情吗 |
[30:43] | Possibly, yes. But– | 也许会 可是… |
[30:44] | Then don’t. | 那就别去了 |
[31:23] | There’s supposed to be an officer guarding this door. | 应该有个警员守在门口的 |
[31:29] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[31:31] | He’s not here. | 不在这里 |
[31:32] | We released Daniel Keary a half an hour ago. | 半小时前 我们让丹尼尔·基尔里出院了 |
[31:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:35] | Because we don’t know what to treat him for. | 因为我们不知道他有什么病 |
[31:37] | His parents took him home. | 他的父母把他带回家了 |
[31:38] | You didn’t think to notify us? | 你就没想过通知我们一声吗 |
[31:40] | The police were notified. | 已经通知警方了 |
[31:41] | The officer standing by knew what we were doing. | 在门口看守的警官知道这件事 |
[31:44] | This hospital needs beds for patients we can treat. | 医院要把床留给能够接受治疗的人 |
[31:49] | Sorry, I got here as soon as I could. | 抱歉 我已经尽快赶过来了 |
[31:51] | They released Daniel. | 他们让丹尼尔出院了 |
[31:52] | I know, I just got the message. | 我知道 刚收到信息 |
[31:53] | We have to get to his house. | 我们得去他们家一趟 |
[32:05] | I don’t know what we’re going to do. | 我不知道我们以后该怎么办 |
[32:08] | I don’t feel safe. I can’t sleep. | 我没有安全感 晚上都睡不着觉 |
[32:10] | It’s our son, Nancy. What can we do? | 他是我们的儿子 南希 我们能怎么办 |
[32:13] | Well, what if he grabs you again like he did last time? | 万一他又像上次一样抓伤你呢 |
[32:16] | I mean, what if he does to you | 万一他像对待 |
[32:17] | what he did to Monsignor Paul? | 保罗神父一样对待你呢 |
[32:19] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[32:25] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[32:27] | It’s those detectives. | 是那些警察 |
[32:30] | What do they want? They’re going to arrest him. | 他们想干嘛 要逮捕他吗 |
[32:36] | What do you want? | 你们想做什么 |
[32:37] | Sorry to bother you, Mr. Keary. | 很抱歉打扰你 基尔里先生 |
[32:39] | Um, we think that we might have figured out | 我们觉得可能弄明白 |
[32:40] | what’s wrong with Daniel. | 丹尼尔的问题了 |
[32:43] | – What? – It’s possible that when you were on vacation | -是什么 -很可能你们度假时 |
[32:45] | and Daniel became ill, it wasn’t the flu. | 丹尼尔生病并不是因为流感 |
[32:49] | No, it was the flu. | 不 就是流感 |
[32:50] | Had a temperature, he had flu symptoms. | 发烧 还有其他流感症状 |
[32:52] | The doctor examined him, and you didn’t. | 当时医生对他做过检查 而你们没有 |
[32:54] | But now you’re here saying that he has what? | 现在却说他有什么 |
[32:55] | We think it could be a very rare protozoa, | 我们认为可能是因为某种非常罕见的原生动物 |
[32:57] | Like a parasite. | 像寄生虫一样 |
[32:58] | It could’ve been in the water when he went swimming. | 可能是在他游泳的那个水池里时 |
[33:00] | Where is Daniel? | 丹尼尔呢 |
[33:01] | In his bedroom, sleeping. | 在他房间里睡觉 |
[33:03] | If what you’re thinking is true, could it be treated? | 如果你们的想法是对的 能治好吗 |
[33:06] | Hopefully. | 很有希望 |
[33:06] | First, we need to identify the parasite. | 首先我们要分辨出是什么寄生虫 |
[33:08] | That can be done by testing for antibodies. | 这个可以通过检测抗体查出来 |
[33:11] | You mind if we look in on him? | 你们介意我们去看看他吗 |
[33:13] | Then we can talk about possibly getting him reevaluated. | 然后我们再说说对他的重新评估 |
[33:17] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[33:45] | Tomorrow, we can make arrangements | 明天 我们可以安排专家 |
[33:46] | to get him tested with a specialist. | 帮他做个检查 |
[33:48] | You’ve gotta understand | 你们必须理解 |
[33:50] | we’ve been through so much already. | 我们已经经历了太多 |
[33:51] | It’s hard to get our hopes high on one more new theory. | 一个新的理论很难让我们抱有很高的期望 |
[33:54] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[34:16] | What do we know about this council guy? | 关于这个理事会家伙 我们知道些什么 |
[34:18] | Only that he’s here. | 只知道他来了 |
[34:21] | And we can run a check with the airlines. | 可以去跟航空公司确认一下 |
[34:23] | Must’ve gotten in sometime af– | 肯定很快就会有… |
[34:26] | Oh, my… | 天呐 |
[34:33] | – The boy’s gone. – I’m going after them. | -孩子不见了 -我去追他们 |
[34:36] | Stay in the house. | 待在房子里 |
[34:39] | Please find him! | 一定要找到他 |
[35:31] | You want me to shoot him? | 要我开枪吗 |
[35:32] | Actually, I do. But not yet. | 我是很想 不过别急 |
[35:36] | – Can you handle him? – Go. | -你能搞定他吗 -去吧 |
[35:49] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[35:53] | You don’t have to be afraid. We’re trying to help you. | 不要怕 我们是来帮你的 |
[36:07] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[36:39] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[36:45] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[36:47] | I think I know where he’s gone. | 我想我知道他去哪了 |
[36:48] | We built a fort together. | 我们之前一起建过一个堡垒 |
[36:50] | It is really cold. | 外面这么冷 |
[36:51] | If he’s out here much longer, he could die. | 如果在外面太久 他会死的 |
[37:01] | This is it! Daniel! | 就是这里 丹尼尔 |
[37:08] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[37:12] | He’s freezing. Oh, wait, wait. | 他冻僵了 等等 等等 |
[37:13] | You gotta be careful when you wake him up. | 万一把他吵醒 就要当心了 |
[37:14] | He’s really cold. I think he’s hypothermic. | 他好冰 体温已经过低了 |
[37:22] | Oh, my god, look! | 天呐 快看 |
[37:24] | It’s happening again. | 又出现了 |
[37:27] | We have to get him back to the house and get him warmed up. | 我们得把他带回家 让他暖和起来 |
[37:29] | If this thing needs a human body to live in, | 如果这东西需要在人体内存活 |
[37:31] | isn’t it dependent on the temperature of the body? | 是不是应该依赖人体温度 |
[37:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:35] | Then what happens if the body’s too cold to support it? | 那如果体温过低不足以支撑的话 会怎么样 |
[37:37] | It would die. | 它就会死 |
[37:39] | Wait, what are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[37:41] | Certain organisms can only survive | 某些有机体只能在一个非常 |
[37:42] | within a narrow temperature range. | 小的温度范围内存活 |
[37:43] | The drop in his body temperature | 他的体温下降 |
[37:44] | could kill whatever’s inside him. | 很可能杀死他体内的东西 |
[37:45] | Well, wait, how do we know | 那我们又怎么知道 |
[37:46] | that’s not gonna kill Daniel too? | 那样会不会也害死丹尼尔呢 |
[37:49] | If his body temperature were to drop too far too fast… | 如果他的体温降得太多太快 |
[37:55] | How do we know that hasn’t happened already? | 怎么知道现在是不是已经到了这种情况呢 |
[37:57] | Nick, we can’t do this. | 尼克 我们不能这样做 |
[37:58] | This could be Daniel’s only chance. | 这可能是丹尼尔唯一的机会 |
[38:01] | He’s my son! | 这是我儿子 |
[38:05] | Then you make the decision. | 所以你要做出选择 |
[38:20] | Oh, my god, something’s happening. | 天呐 有情况 |
[38:22] | – What is that? – It worked. | -这是什么 -成功了 |
[38:24] | – What’s happening? – The parasite’s dying. | -发生什么事了 -寄生虫死了 |
[38:26] | – We have to get him back now. – Come on. | -我们得马上把他带回去 -快 |
[38:28] | Nick, get a sample. | 尼克 取点样 |
[38:34] | Oh, god! You found him! | 老天 你们找到他了 |
[38:36] | We need to get him warmed up. | 要尽快让他暖和起来 |
[38:37] | Put him on the couch, get some blankets. | 把他放在沙发上 拿点毯子过来 |
[38:40] | Get him out of those wet clothes | 把他身上的湿衣服脱下来 |
[38:41] | And warm his body slowly. | 慢慢地让他暖和起来 |
[38:43] | Is he gonna be all right? | 他会没事吗 |
[38:45] | I think so. | 会的 |
[38:53] | Ms. Schade? The prince will see you now. | 莎德女士 王子召你进去 |
[38:56] | The prince? | 王子 |
[38:57] | Life goes on, my dear. So does the family business. | 生活一直在继续 亲爱的 家族事务也是 |
[39:06] | Hello, Ms. Schade. | 你好 莎德女士 |
[39:08] | I’ve been looking forward to meeting you. | 我一直很期待和你的见面 |
[39:27] | – Who knew I was coming? – Too many. | -有谁知道我要来 -很多 |
[39:29] | But Breslau set up the safe house. | 不过布莱斯劳安排好了安全屋 |
[39:31] | Can’t wait to meet him. | 真是迫不及待想跟他碰面 |
[39:32] | Well, first we’ve got to get out of here. | 我们先得从这里出去 |
[39:40] | My turn. | 让我来 |
[39:50] | Those are the medical reports run on Daniel Keary | 这是我们接收丹尼尔·基尔里之后 |
[39:52] | after we took him in. | 他的体检报告 |
[39:55] | What does this prove? | 这能证明什么 |
[39:57] | Daniel was infected by a parasite | 丹尼尔被一种寄生虫感染 |
[39:59] | that caused him to be what you and the council call a grausen. | 让他变成了你和理事会口中的鬼畜 |
[40:02] | It’s not possession by demon, | 不是被恶魔附身 |
[40:04] | It’s not mutation, and Daniel has been cured. | 也不是变异 现在丹尼尔已经好了 |
[40:12] | You’re a Grimm. You should know better. | 你是一个格林 你应该更清楚 |
[40:15] | I need to see the boy. | 我要看看那个孩子 |
[40:17] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不用 |
[40:20] | And you need to take my word for it, | 你要相信我的话 |
[40:21] | because of what my ancestors and the council agreed to | 因为在1682年的《威滕伯格宪章》中 |
[40:23] | at the Charter of Wittenberg in 1682. | 我的家族和理事会达成了一致 |
[40:28] | Take the report with you when you go. | 走的时候把这个报告带上 |
[40:30] | I want the council to read it. | 让理事会也看看 |
[40:32] | You’re letting me go. | 你要放我走 |
[40:36] | I like to think we live in an enlightened age… | 我觉得我们生活在一个开明时代 |
[40:39] | where fear does not drive belief. | 恐惧不会动摇信仰 |
[40:43] | That’s the truth behind the fear. | 这是恐惧背后的事实 |
[40:47] | Fear is not an easy thing to change. | 恐惧这种东西不是说变就能变的 |
[40:51] | Try. | 那就尝试 |
[41:02] | Do we believe this report? | 这个报告可信吗 |
[41:05] | Well, he didn’t have to let me go. | 不然他也不会放我走了 |
[41:09] | So some of the things we’ve heard | 也就是说我们听说的关于 |
[41:11] | about this, uh, Grimm are true. | 这个格林的一些传闻是真的 |
[41:15] | I don’t think he’s like anything we’ve ever dealt with. | 我觉得他跟我们以前对付的都不一样 |
[41:20] | Monitor the boy. | 监视那个男孩 |
[41:22] | And the Grimm. | 还有那个格林 |
[41:30] | “When Daniel Keary’s body | “当丹尼尔·基尔里的身体 |
[41:31] | “became so cold that he slipped into hypothermia, | “变得很冷 进入到体温过低状态时 |
[41:35] | “the grausen could no longer survive. | “鬼畜就无法继续存活 |
[41:38] | “Subsequent tests… | “对该男孩的 |
[41:42] | “on the boy… | “后期检查 |
[41:45] | proved that…” | 表明…” |
[41:50] | I forgot. What? | 我忘了 是什么 |
[41:52] | Proved that the unicellular eukaryotic organism | 表明被称为恶魔之眼的 |
[41:56] | identified as daemoni adspicio | 单细胞真核生物 |
[41:59] | was responsible for the behavioral changes | 是引起这个男孩行为异常的 |
[42:01] | in the boy. | 元凶 |
[42:07] | Not always easy knowing what to believe in. | 知道该相信什么有时也不容易 |
[42:11] | How do you spell “eukaryotic”? | Eukaryotic怎么拼 |
[42:13] | E-u-k E-u-k… | |
[42:15] | -A-r-y -A-r-y – A-r-y… – A-r-y. | |
[42:17] | -O-t-i-c -O-t-i-c – O-t-i-c. – O-t-i-c. |