| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | 啊圣诞树 啊圣诞树 你的枝条真粗壮 | |
| [00:19] | Merry christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
| [00:22] | Donations, please! | 捐点钱吧 |
| [00:25] | Hey, you guys have a merry Christmas now. | 祝你们圣诞快乐 |
| [00:26] | Same to you too. | 你也是 |
| [00:30] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
| [00:31] | Merry Christmas, dude. | 圣诞快乐 |
| [00:34] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
| [00:39] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
| [00:47] | Merry Christmas, dude. | 圣诞快乐 哥们 |
| [00:56] | My little princess mp3 player. | 我的小公主MP3播放器 |
| [00:59] | Santa must’ve found your list, Quinn. | 圣诞老人肯定找到了你的礼物清单 奎恩 |
| [01:01] | I’ll take it. | 我收下了 |
| [01:03] | I can get 50 bucks for it on eBay. | 能在易趣网卖五十块呢 |
| [01:11] | – What was that? – I didn’t hear anything. | -什么声音 -我没听到啊 |
| [01:15] | Aw, dude. | 哥们 |
| [01:17] | This is gonna be awesome. | 这简直太棒了 |
| [01:19] | A snow globe. | 圣诞水晶球 |
| [01:33] | Who says Santa can’t fly? | 谁说圣诞老人不会飞 |
| [01:41] | You’ve been naughty. | 你们真调皮 |
| [01:47] | What’d you do? Bust out of that snow globe? | 怎么 你是从水晶球里跑出来的吗 |
| [01:57] | Run! Run! | 快跑 跑 |
| [02:03] | No! | 不要 |
| [02:12] | Quinn! | 奎恩 |
| [02:16] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
| [02:19] | Derek! | 德里克 |
| [02:30] | No! | 不要 |
| [02:31] | No! | 不要 |
| [02:51] | Help me! | 救命 |
| [02:53] | Somebody get me out of here! | 快来人救我出去 |
| [02:58] | What’s going on? No, no! | 怎么回事 不 不 |
| [03:00] | No, help me! | 不 救救我 |
| [03:03] | Derek! | 德里克 |
| [04:18] | Verrat. | 镇反军 |
| [05:05] | English should suit everyone. | 大家应该都会说英语 |
| [05:07] | Good. | 好 |
| [05:09] | Where’s Breslau? | 布莱斯劳在哪 |
| [05:10] | Breslau is dead. He betrayed us. | 布莱斯劳死了 他背叛了我们 |
| [05:13] | We almost missed meeting Sean Renard because of it. | 因为它 我们差点没见着肖恩·雷纳德 |
| [05:18] | So you are the royal bastard. | 你就是皇室私生子[混蛋] |
| [05:21] | Well, I am royal, | 我的确是皇室 |
| [05:24] | and I can be a bastard. | 有时也挺混蛋的 |
| [05:27] | I can be too. | 我也是 |
| [05:30] | We have been here longer than we should be. | 我们在这里待的时间够久了 |
| [05:33] | Let’s get this meeting going. | 开始开会吧 |
| [05:35] | Good to meet someone who hates your family | 很高兴遇见和我一样痛恨 |
| [05:37] | as much as I do. | 你家族的人 |
| [05:38] | It’s good to meet someone | 很高兴遇见 |
| [05:39] | who’s not afraid to say that to my face. | 敢当面这样和我说的人 |
| [05:46] | I must get back before your cousin misses me. | 我必须赶回去 免得你表弟找我 |
| [05:50] | – Be careful. – I’ll try. | -小心点 -我尽量 |
| [05:55] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
| [05:59] | You gonna come by the shop today? | 你今天会去店里吗 |
| [06:02] | Don’t think so. | 应该不会 |
| [06:04] | I hope you don’t need me or anything. | 但愿你不需要我帮忙 |
| [06:06] | I mean, not that I don’t want to be needed. | 不是说我不想被你需要 |
| [06:08] | It’s just, you know, I got a lot goin’ on today. | 只是 我今天有很多事要忙 |
| [06:12] | Gotta get those jobs out before Christmas | 得赶在圣诞节之前完成工作 |
| [06:14] | ’cause, you know, clock repairs | 因为 修钟表 |
| [06:16] | need to be timely. | 需要及时 |
| [06:18] | – Is that a clock joke? – Just a very tiny one. | -这是一个关于钟表的笑话吗 -小笑话啦 |
| [06:22] | Sorry. I heard it secondhand. | 抱歉 我也是听别人说的 |
| [06:26] | Yikes. | 烂透了 |
| [06:27] | I’m leaving before you can think of anymore. | 我要走了 免得你想到更多这种笑话 |
| [06:30] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
| [06:42] | Hurry, come in. | 快进来 |
| [06:45] | She didn’t see you, did she? | 她没看见你吧 |
| [06:46] | – No. – Okay, good. | -没有 -那就好 |
| [06:48] | Where did you park? | 你把车停哪了 |
| [06:49] | Down the street, like you told me. | 如你所说 停在街边 |
| [06:50] | Okay, hurry up. We don’t have a lot of time. | 好了 快点 我们没多少时间 |
| [06:55] | He cannot be trusted. | 不能信任他 |
| [06:56] | The king is his father. | 国王是他父亲 |
| [06:57] | Yes, and his mother is a hexenbiest. | 是啊 他妈妈是巫女 |
| [07:00] | It is more important than ever | 我们必须齐心协力 |
| [07:02] | that we coordinate our efforts, | 这点比以往更加重要 |
| [07:03] | and that includes Sean Renard. | 那也包括肖恩·雷纳德 |
| [07:05] | His brother’s assassination has put pressure on all of us. | 他弟弟被暗杀给我们带来了巨大的压力 |
| [07:08] | That is not a bad thing. | 这不是件坏事 |
| [07:10] | We were not doing enough. | 我们做得还不够 |
| [07:11] | He should have been eliminated a long time ago. | 他很早之前就该被除掉的 |
| [07:13] | Sometimes, when you cut off the head of the snake, | 有时 当你砍下一个蛇头时 |
| [07:16] | two grow back. | 会长出两个 |
| [07:17] | Then you cut off both heads | 那你就把两个蛇头都砍掉 |
| [07:19] | and gut the body. | 然后挖出内脏 |
| [07:20] | Eric’s death was necessary. | 埃里克必须得死 |
| [07:22] | We would not be much of a resistance | 如果我们不反抗 就称不上 |
| [07:24] | if we did not resist. | 反叛运动了 |
| [07:26] | No. His reasons are personal. | 不 他是为了私人恩怨 |
| [07:29] | He hated his brother. | 他讨厌他弟弟 |
| [07:30] | If his brother had been allowed to succeed, | 要是我们让他弟弟成功了 |
| [07:31] | the families would’ve seen us weak. | 王室会认为我们很软弱 |
| [07:33] | – I do not trust him. – And I don’t trust you. | -我不相信他 -我还不相信你呢 |
| [07:35] | Then we are nowhere, | 那我们根本谈不拢 |
| [07:37] | and we will be crushed. | 一定会全军覆灭 |
| [07:42] | This might be a good time for you to say something. | 现在轮到你说话了 |
| [07:52] | I can understand | 我明白 |
| [07:54] | the reluctance that some of you feel. | 你们某些人的不情愿 |
| [07:57] | However, my blood gives me access | 然而 我的血统能让我 |
| [08:00] | to people that we need. | 拉拢我们需要的人 |
| [08:03] | I understand wesen in a way | 我对格林生物的了解 |
| [08:04] | that many of you can’t. | 与你们不同 |
| [08:08] | And I have a Grimm. | 我手上还有个格林 |
| [08:13] | No one else brings all this to the table. | 只有我拥有这么多优势 |
| [08:18] | Now, there is no guarantee that that will be enough, | 我无法保证这些就已足够 |
| [08:19] | but we must trust each other | 但我们必须相信彼此 |
| [08:21] | or there will be no stopping the royal families. | 否则就无法阻止王室 |
| [08:24] | They will dominate the world again, | 他们将重新主宰世界 |
| [08:25] | and those of us who are still alive | 我们之中苟活的人 |
| [08:29] | will be kneeling before them | 将跪在他们面前 |
| [08:32] | and begging for whatever crumbs they throw at our feet. | 乞求他们的一丝怜悯 |
| [08:34] | Well, we’re no longer safe here. | 这里已经不安全了 |
| [08:37] | The police just found three bodies | 警方刚在离这里五十英里的 |
| [08:38] | of Verrat enforcers 50 miles away | 一起事故现场发现了 |
| [08:40] | at the scene of an accident. | 三名镇反军的尸体 |
| [08:45] | I think it’s time to go. | 我们该走了 |
| [08:48] | I’m not interested in kneeling before anyone | 我可没兴趣跪在别人面前 |
| [08:51] | or begging for crumbs. | 乞求怜悯 |
| [08:54] | Nor am I. | 我也是 |
| [08:57] | I believe you are who we need. | 我相信你就是我们需要的人 |
| [08:59] | We cannot waste this opportunity. | 机不可失 |
| [09:01] | There might not be another. | 时不再来 |
| [09:03] | If any of you still disagree, | 还有人反对的话 |
| [09:05] | let’s deal with it now. | 提出来 马上解决掉 |
| [09:15] | Then we are decided. | 那就决定了 |
| [09:17] | You and I are in this together. | 我和你共同进退 |
| [09:21] | The M.E. is on the way. | 法医正赶来 |
| [09:22] | We’ve got one vic. | 有一名死者 |
| [09:24] | We matched these presents to a B-and-E on Thurman | 这些礼物跟昨晚九点半左右瑟曼街的 |
| [09:26] | about 9:30 last night. | 入室行窃案相符 |
| [09:28] | So somebody steals a bunch of presents, | 有人偷了一大堆礼物 |
| [09:30] | brings them here to see what they got. | 带到这里来拆 |
| [09:32] | Maybe there was more than one of them? | 也许窃贼不止一个 |
| [09:33] | They got into a fight? | 发生了争执 |
| [09:37] | – Over this? – It’s Christmas. | -就为了这个 -这可是圣诞节 |
| [09:39] | Brings out the worst in people. | 能带出人性最丑恶的一面 |
| [09:43] | Hey, Wu. | 吴 |
| [09:44] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
| [09:45] | I think it’s coal. | 貌似是块炭 |
| [09:47] | Lump of coal and stolen presents in the same place? | 炭块和失窃的礼物出现在同一地点 |
| [09:50] | Maybe it’s not part of the crime scene. | 也许与本案无关 |
| [09:51] | I’ll bag it just in case. | 以防万一 我先装袋吧 |
| [09:54] | I found the body up here inside the car. | 我在车里发现了尸体 |
| [09:57] | Appears to be a teenage boy. | 看样子是个青少年 |
| [09:59] | You know who it is? | 知道身份了吗 |
| [10:01] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
| [10:02] | That jacket looks like it hasn’t been here long. | 这件夹克看起来像是刚丢弃不久 |
| [10:08] | Somebody wrote “QB” on the tag. | 有人在标牌上写了”QB”字样 |
| [10:13] | And no I.D. | 没有身份证件 |
| [10:19] | Looks like blood on this. | 这上面好像是血迹 |
| [10:20] | Let’s take a look at the body. | 来看看尸体 |
| [10:22] | I’ll go in. | 我进去吧 |
| [10:28] | He’s got some marks on his face. | 他脸上有些伤痕 |
| [10:32] | Might have a wallet in his back pocket. | 口袋里可能有钱包 |
| [10:42] | Not so dead. | 还没死 |
| [10:45] | Victim’s alive! | 受害人还活着 |
| [10:47] | Get the paramedics down here fast. | 快叫救护车 |
| [10:55] | Rosalee haven’t seen all this stuff? | 罗莎莉还没见过这些吗 |
| [10:57] | No, she was away last year | 没有 她去年不在 |
| [10:58] | taking care of her aunt. | 去照顾她阿姨了 |
| [11:01] | Kinda feel like you guys should be doing this together. | 我觉得你们应该一起布置 |
| [11:03] | I mean, I understand the surprise and everything, | 我明白你想给她一个惊喜 |
| [11:05] | but she’s missing out on all the fun. | 但她就享受不到其中的乐趣了 |
| [11:06] | But this is our first official Christmas | 这是我们在一起之后第一个 |
| [11:08] | as a couple, you know? | 正式的圣诞节 |
| [11:09] | There will be plenty of Christmases | 以后有的是圣诞节 |
| [11:10] | for us to do this together, | 我们能一起布置 |
| [11:11] | but you only get one chance | 但第一次看到的惊喜 |
| [11:13] | to see it all for the first time, | 只有这么一次 |
| [11:15] | you know, to get the full impact | 在看到装饰品躺在箱子里之前 |
| [11:17] | before she sees it in the boxes | 先看到整个布置好了的样子 |
| [11:18] | ’cause if she just sees it like this, | 要是先让她看到这个状态 |
| [11:19] | it’s– it’s kinda daunting, actually. | 就有点兴致缺缺了 |
| [11:23] | I mean, there’s 42 boxes. | 总共有42箱呢 |
| [11:26] | Kinda wish you hadn’t told me that. | 真希望你没告诉我 |
| [11:28] | The only way I can explain his reaction | 他的反应我只能这么解释 |
| [11:30] | is that he saw something that scared the hell out of him. | 他看到了什么 吓破了胆 |
| [11:32] | What about the scratches on his face? | 那他脸上的划伤呢 |
| [11:34] | Could’ve gotten those crawling into the car. | 可能是爬进车里造成的 |
| [11:36] | Well, could he have been hit by a stick? | 他会不会被木条打过 |
| [11:38] | I suppose so. | 可能吧 |
| [11:40] | Gentlemen, if you’ll excuse me, | 先生们 失陪一下 |
| [11:41] | I need to finish my rounds. | 我得去查房了 |
| [11:45] | You the cops that found my son? | 发现我儿子的警察就是你俩吗 |
| [11:46] | Yes, Detective Griffin and Burkhardt. | 是的 格里芬和伯克哈德警探 |
| [11:48] | You know what happened? | 知道怎么回事吗 |
| [11:49] | Yeah, we’re still trying to piece that together. | 还在调查 |
| [11:51] | Did he say anything to you? | 他跟你说什么了吗 |
| [11:54] | If I tell you, you gonna arrest him? | 我说出来的话 你们会逮捕他吗 |
| [11:56] | ’cause I think you should. | 你们应该这么做 |
| [11:58] | – Arrest him for what? – He stole those presents. | -什么罪名 -那些礼物是他偷的 |
| [12:01] | Look, Derek is no stranger to trouble, | 德里克一直就爱惹麻烦 |
| [12:04] | but this time, I… | 但这次… |
| [12:07] | He really got himself into it. | 他是真的惹上大麻烦了 |
| [12:09] | – How old is Derek? – 17. | -德里克多大 -17 |
| [12:12] | We’ll turn this over to juvenile. | 我们会把案子转交给青少年犯罪组 |
| [12:14] | We think that he was attacked. | 我们认为他被袭击了 |
| [12:16] | Yeah, and we found a leather jacket at the scene, | 我们在案发现场找到了一件皮夹克 |
| [12:18] | had a “QB” written on the inside. | 内衬里写着”QB” |
| [12:20] | – Would that be Derek’s? – QB. | -是德里克的吗 -QB |
| [12:22] | No, he must’ve stole that too. | 不 一定也是他偷来的 |
| [12:25] | Or maybe it’s Quinn’s. | 或者 可能是奎恩的 |
| [12:27] | Kid Derek hung around with? Another loser. | 总和德里克一起瞎混 也是个混小子 |
| [12:29] | Do you know his last name? | 你知道他的姓吗 |
| [12:30] | Or where he lives? | 或者他的住址 |
| [12:32] | Sorry, I don’t. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
| [12:34] | We need to talk to your son. | 我们得和你儿子谈谈 |
| [12:35] | All right, be my guest. | 行啊 去吧 |
| [12:42] | You remember us? | 你记得我们吗 |
| [12:44] | How you doin’, Derek? | 德里克 你还好吗 |
| [12:47] | I’m okay, I guess. | 我想我还好 |
| [12:49] | Can you tell us what happened last night? | 你能告诉我们昨晚发生什么了吗 |
| [12:52] | Somebody attacked you, right? | 有人袭击了你 对吗 |
| [12:55] | You get into a fight with somebody? | 你和别人打架了吗 |
| [12:57] | Maybe with your friend Quinn? | 是和你的朋友奎恩吗 |
| [13:01] | – No. – But Quinn was there. | -不是 -但奎恩也在现场 |
| [13:06] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
| [13:08] | – I don’t know. – Where did he go? | -我不知道 -他去哪了 |
| [13:09] | Did he just run off? | 他是逃跑了吗 |
| [13:12] | No. | 没有 |
| [13:16] | He took him. | 他抓走了他 |
| [13:20] | He took him. | 是他抓走了他 |
| [13:22] | Can you describe who that was? | 你能说清他是谁吗 |
| [13:25] | I… | 我… |
| [13:28] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
| [13:29] | Derek, if somebody took your friend Quinn, | 德里克 如果有人抓走了你的朋友奎恩 |
| [13:31] | We need to know who. | 我们得知道那人是谁 |
| [13:34] | What’s Quinn’s last name? | 奎恩姓什么 |
| [13:38] | Please don’t let him get me. | 请别让他抓走我 |
| [13:42] | Don’t let him take me! | 千万别让他抓走我 |
| [13:44] | No, you’re not taking me! | 不 你别想抓走我 |
| [13:46] | Please don’t let him take me! | 请别让他抓走我 |
| [13:48] | Don’t let him take me. No, he’s comin’ in here to get– | 别让他抓走我 不 他来这抓… |
| [13:51] | We’re gonna need to see some I.D. | 我们需要看一下你的证件 |
| [13:52] | – Well, what did I do? – Where were you last night? | -我做什么了 -你昨晚在哪 |
| [13:54] | Right here on this floor. | 就在这层楼 |
| [13:56] | This is something I do this time of year. | 我每年这时候都会扮成圣诞老人 |
| [13:59] | I-I’m a plumber. | 我…我是个管道工 |
| [14:00] | You know, Al’s Plumbing on fourth? | 四楼的艾尔管道店 |
| [14:03] | I’m Al. | 我就是艾尔 |
| [14:05] | Since when was spreading christmas cheer a crime? | 传递圣诞快乐什么时候也成犯罪了 |
| [14:09] | Maybe Derek stole from the wrong Santa. | 也许德里克偷东西找错了圣诞老人 |
| [14:14] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
| [14:17] | Derek’s dad was right. His son had some problems. | 德里克的爸爸没错 他儿子是有问题 |
| [14:20] | He’s 17, already has a rap sheet. | 才17岁 就已经有警局档案了 |
| [14:22] | – Any luck finding Quinn? – I did. | -有找到奎恩的资料吗 -我找了 |
| [14:25] | Name is Quinn Baxter. | 全名叫奎恩·巴克斯特 |
| [14:26] | The “QB” in the jacket. | 夹克里的”QB”是名字缩写 |
| [14:28] | I could make that leap. | 我看也是 |
| [14:29] | He’s got the same juvi officer as Derek. | 他和德里克都归同一个青少年犯罪官管 |
| [14:31] | You got an address for Quinn? | 你找到奎恩的地址了吗 |
| [14:33] | Yes, I do. | 找到了 |
| [14:37] | – Thank you, Santa. – Oh, you’re welcome, sweetie. | -谢谢圣诞老人 -不客气 亲爱的 |
| [14:39] | Be good. There we go! | 要听话哟 下一个 |
| [14:42] | Hi, Santa. | 你好 圣诞老人 |
| [14:43] | Ho ho ho! Well, my my. | 嗬嗬嗬 亲爱的 |
| [14:50] | He– He stole my bag! Stop him! | 他抢了我的包 快抓住他 |
| [14:51] | Stop him! He stole my bag! | 抓住他 他抢了我的包 |
| [15:24] | Oh, you’ve been naughty. | 你真是太淘气了 |
| [15:31] | No. No! | 别 别 |
| [15:34] | No! | 不 |
| [15:37] | Stop! | 住手 |
| [15:38] | Stop! No, no! | 快住手 不 |
| [15:41] | He–help! Come on. | 救…救命 不要 |
| [15:42] | No! | 不 |
| [15:44] | No! Unh! | 别 |
| [15:46] | No, no! | 别这样 |
| [15:48] | Stop! No, no! | 住手 不要 |
| [15:52] | What are you doin’ over there? | 你在那做什么 |
| [15:53] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命啊 |
| [15:55] | Do I need to call the cops? | 我要报警了 |
| [15:58] | No! No! | 不要 |
| [17:38] | – Bud. – Nick? | -巴德 -尼克 |
| [17:40] | Hank? That was fast. | 汉克 这还真快 |
| [17:42] | They said we had to wait 24 hours. | 他们说我们得等24小时 |
| [17:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
| [17:44] | Uh, well, Jerry is a good friend of mine. | 杰瑞是我的好朋友 |
| [17:46] | Here, come in, come in. | 进屋吧 |
| [17:48] | He and his wife–well– | 他和他妻子… |
| [17:49] | Well, she died. | 他妻子去世了 |
| [17:50] | Anyway, when he told me about Quinn, | 当他告诉我奎恩的情况时 |
| [17:52] | I-I came right over, and we called the police. | 我…我就立马来了 我们报了警 |
| [17:55] | You gotta talk to him. He’s worried sick. | 你得和他谈谈 他担心坏了 |
| [17:56] | Jerry! Jerry. | 杰瑞 杰瑞 |
| [17:58] | Nick and Hank are here. I mean, the–the police. | 尼克和汉克来了 我是说警察来了 |
| [18:01] | – They’re–they’re here. – We’ve called everyone. | -警察来了 -我们打给了所有人 |
| [18:02] | – We’ve looked everywhere. – Is Quinn here? | -所有地方都找过了 -奎恩在这吗 |
| [18:04] | Quinn? Why would you look for Quinn at home? | 奎恩 你们怎么回来家里找奎恩 |
| [18:06] | If he was home, he wouldn’t be missing, | 如果他在家 就不会失踪了 |
| [18:07] | which is why we called. | 那我们也不会报警了 |
| [18:08] | Isn’t that why you’re here? | 你们不是为了这个来的吗 |
| [18:10] | I just called. Thanks. | 已经打过了 谢谢 |
| [18:12] | Jerry,Jerry, this is Nick Burkhardt and Hank Griffin. | 杰瑞 这是尼克·伯克哈德和汉克·格里芬 |
| [18:15] | They’re detectives. I know them both really well. | 他们是警察 我跟他们很熟 |
| [18:17] | – Did you find my son? – No, sir. | -找到我儿子了吗 -没有 先生 |
| [18:18] | We were hoping he was here. | 我们还希望他会在这儿 |
| [18:20] | I haven’t seen him since yesterday. | 昨天起 我就一直没见过他 |
| [18:21] | He said he was gonna do some Christmas shopping. | 他说要去圣诞购物 |
| [18:23] | That’s the last I saw him. | 之后我们就没见过 |
| [18:24] | That’s why I called the police. | 所以我才报了警 |
| [18:26] | Isn’t that why they’re here? | 他们不是为了这个来的吗 |
| [18:27] | Do you know a Derek Bryce? | 你认识德里克·布莱斯吗 |
| [18:29] | Yeah, that’s Quinn’s friend. | 认识 是奎恩的朋友 |
| [18:32] | I wish he wasn’t. He’s not a good kid. | 我倒希望他不是 不是什么好孩子 |
| [18:34] | I mean, he’s pulled Quinn into some pretty bad situations. | 他把奎恩带坏了 |
| [18:36] | We found Derek with some stolen goods, | 我们找到德里克时 发现一些偷来的东西 |
| [18:38] | and we believe he was attacked. | 我们认为他被攻击了 |
| [18:40] | He’s pretty scared. He’s in the hospital now. | 他受到了惊吓 现在在医院里 |
| [18:41] | – Well, what about Quinn? – We found a jacket | -那奎恩呢 -我们在现场找到一件 |
| [18:43] | at the scene with the initials “QB” inside. | 内衬写有首字母”QB”的夹克 |
| [18:47] | Oh, my god. That’s Quinn’s. | 我的天 这是奎恩的 |
| [18:49] | Excuse me. Griffin. | 抱歉 格里芬 |
| [18:51] | Do you have a photo of your son? | 有你儿子的照片吗 |
| [18:52] | – Yeah, sure. – Okay. | -当然有 -好 |
| [18:56] | Here you go. | 给 |
| [18:58] | – On our way. – Mind if we take this with us? | -马上来 -介意我们带走吗 |
| [19:00] | No, no, take it. | 不介意 拿走吧 |
| [19:01] | Nick, we got a call. We need to go. | 尼克 电话来了 我们得走了 |
| [19:04] | Well, now, wait a minute. What about my son? | 等等 我儿子怎么办 |
| [19:05] | Sir, this may be related. | 先生 这些事件可能有联系 |
| [19:06] | We’ll let you know as soon as we get something. | 我们一有发现 就会通知你的 |
| [19:13] | Show time. | 好戏开始 |
| [19:21] | Hey! Merry christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
| [19:23] | Ha, ha! Well? | 不错吧 |
| [19:24] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
| [19:32] | It’s really… | 非常… |
| [19:35] | Christmasy. | 有圣诞的感觉 |
| [19:36] | Christmasy. | 圣诞的感觉 |
| [19:38] | Well, yeah. | 对 |
| [19:44] | Have you ever seen | 你看过保存这么完好的 |
| [19:46] | a 1935 pre-war Marklin set | 1935年战前出品的 |
| [19:49] | in this kind of mint condition? | 一整套马克林火车模型吗 |
| [19:51] | No. | 没有 |
| [19:51] | And how about that sangerknaben? | 还有那个合唱团呢 |
| [19:54] | I mean, can they sing or what? | 他们是在唱歌吗 |
| [19:57] | It’s nice. | 真不错 |
| [19:59] | And check this out. | 再看看这个 |
| [20:00] | Here, we have an original | 这是一个弗里德里希·福克纳 |
| [20:00] | Wilhelm Friedrich Fuchtner | “胡桃夹子之父” 全名为威廉·弗里德里希·福克纳 |
| [20:03] | Frederich Fuchtner nutcracker. | 制作的原版胡桃夹子 |
| [20:05] | I mean, he created the first nutcracker | 他在1870年左右 制作出了 |
| [20:06] | in like 1870 or something. | 第一个胡桃夹子 |
| [20:09] | And here is a 1928 | 这个是1928年生产的 |
| [20:12] | German Putz “Reindeer, Sleigh, and Santa” set. | 德国村庄圣诞套装 |
| [20:18] | Oh, here’s a little something you might be | 还有一个你可能比较 |
| [20:19] | slightly more familiar with. | 熟悉的小东西 |
| [20:24] | You like it. | 是你喜欢的 |
| [20:27] | You really like it. | 看来真的很喜欢 |
| [20:30] | I do. | 是的 |
| [20:32] | I do. | 喜欢 |
| [20:36] | But… | 可是… |
| [20:38] | But? | 可是 |
| [20:40] | Really? There’s a “But?” | 真的吗 还有可是 |
| [20:44] | I, um– | 我 |
| [20:48] | I-I-I’ve never been much for the holiday stuff. | 我其实一直都不喜欢过节 |
| [20:55] | ’cause normally, people go kind of– | 因为通常这种时候 大家都 |
| [20:58] | I mean, especially the kids. | 尤其是孩子 |
| [21:00] | I’m sorry, it’s– | 对不起 |
| [21:01] | It’s really very… | 实在很… |
| [21:07] | What? | 什么 |
| [21:09] | Sad? What is going on? | 悲伤 到底怎么了 |
| [21:12] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
| [21:16] | Rosalee, talk to me. What… | 罗莎莉 说出来 什么… |
| [21:25] | Christmas was a really big deal in my house growing up. | 圣诞节在我家是件大事 |
| [21:31] | Maybe not this big a deal, but– | 也许没这么隆重 可是… |
| [21:36] | Anyway, my, um– | 不管怎样 我 |
| [21:40] | My uncle Henry and my aunt Jeanette, | 我叔叔亨利和婶婶珍妮特 |
| [21:42] | they were my favorites. | 他们是我最喜欢的亲戚 |
| [21:44] | They were loving, and funny, | 他们很有爱心 很风趣 |
| [21:47] | and full of life, | 充满活力 |
| [21:49] | And they always brought the best presents. | 他们总是会带来最好的礼物 |
| [21:53] | And the Christmas when I was seven, | 我七岁那年的圣诞节 |
| [21:55] | they were killed in a car accident. | 他们死于一场车祸 |
| [22:01] | They were coming to our house for Christmas eve. | 在来我家过平安夜的路上 |
| [22:05] | You never told me. | 你从没说过这个 |
| [22:09] | I should have. | 我应该告诉你的 |
| [22:12] | But… | 可是… |
| [22:15] | Please. | 说下去 |
| [22:18] | I hate that I’m ruining your celebration. | 我不想扫了你的兴 |
| [22:26] | It’s really, really fantastic. | 真的非常漂亮 |
| [22:40] | – Another lump of coal. – Nice calling card. | -又一块炭 -不错的犯罪标志 |
| [22:43] | Apparently, a kid on a skateboard | 一个滑滑板的孩子 |
| [22:45] | grabbed a woman’s shopping bag at O’Bryant Square. | 在奥布莱恩广场抢了一位女士的购物袋 |
| [22:47] | A guy ran after him, lost him at the corner. | 有人追着他来到这里 但在转角跟丢了 |
| [22:49] | But… another guy came out of that stairwell | 这时另一个人从楼梯间出来 |
| [22:52] | heading for his car and saw a Santa… | 去取车 看到一个圣诞老人 |
| [22:55] | holding a kid by his leg and stuffing him into a sack. | 扯着孩子他的腿把他塞进了麻袋 |
| [22:58] | This witness yelled at the Santa, | 目击者向圣诞老人喊了几句 |
| [23:00] | who turned and looked at him. | 他就回头看着他 |
| [23:01] | According to him, it wasn’t like any Santa he’d ever seen before. | 据目击者说 他以前从没见过那样的圣诞老人 |
| [23:04] | You get a description? | 有描述吗 |
| [23:05] | Well, besides the red suit and the black boots, | 除了红衣服黑靴子之外 |
| [23:07] | he looked like something out of, | 他看起来像是… |
| [23:08] | and I quote, | 引用他的原话 |
| [23:09] | “My worst drug-crazed, acid-induced | “简直是嗑药嗨过头之后 |
| [23:11] | flashback nightmare.” | 最噩梦的幻觉” |
| [23:15] | If you ask me, | 要我说 |
| [23:16] | we’re dealing with one sick Santa. | 我们要对付的是一个变态圣诞老人 |
| [23:18] | Victim was robbed here, | 受害者在这里被抢 |
| [23:19] | kid skated down these steps, disappeared. | 那个孩子滑下台阶后就消失了 |
| [23:22] | And what about these Santas? | 那这些圣诞老人呢 |
| [23:23] | – Anybody check them out yet? – Waiting for you. | -有人调查过他们吗 -等着你们呢 |
| [23:26] | Let’s start with the cart. | 从这辆食品车查起吧 |
| [23:28] | Keep your eyes on the other kringles. | 你注意其他的圣诞老人 |
| [23:35] | You want a brat? | 要来根香肠吗 |
| [23:41] | How about on the house? | 我请客怎么样 |
| [23:43] | How long have you been here? | 你在这多久了 |
| [23:44] | – All day. – Vendor’s license. | -整天都在 -出示下经营许可证 |
| [23:47] | Come on, guys, it’s Christmas. | 别这样 都圣诞节了 |
| [23:48] | License. | 许可证 |
| [23:51] | Take off the beard. | 拿掉胡子 |
| [23:59] | So where’d you do your time? | 你在哪服的刑 |
| [24:01] | Guys, this isn’t right. | 哥们 这不对吧 |
| [24:02] | I haven’t done anything. | 我又没做错事 |
| [24:04] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
| [24:09] | Grimm. | 你是格林 |
| [24:10] | Schakal. | 是个豺狼 |
| [24:20] | – Where are the kids? – I didn’t do anything! | -孩子们在哪 -我什么也没做 |
| [24:22] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
| [24:25] | I told you. | 我说了 |
| [24:26] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么也没做 |
| [24:29] | Why are they hurting Santa, mommy? | 妈妈 他们为什么伤害圣诞老人 |
| [25:28] | “Adalind. | “爱达玲 |
| [25:29] | Cameras in room, watching you. | 屋里安了摄像头在监视你 |
| [25:31] | We must talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
| [25:33] | Seitenstrasse Cafe. | 在后街餐厅 |
| [25:35] | Do not leave this note in your room. | 别把纸条留在房里 |
| [25:38] | Stay five minutes. Change your clothes. | 停留五分钟 换身衣服 |
| [25:40] | Smile as if I wrote something charming. | 像看到甜言蜜语一样微笑 |
| [25:44] | Sean.” | 肖恩” |
| [26:51] | Nick, get in here! You’re gonna wanna see this. | 尼克 进来 你看看这个 |
| [26:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [26:57] | “This was the scene | 这是昨晚在 |
| [26:57] | at O’Bryant Square last night. | 奥布莱恩广场的场景 |
| [26:59] | Caught on video by some bystanders | 围观群众拍摄到了 |
| [27:01] | who got a little more holiday excitement | 比假日心情 |
| [27:02] | than they bargained for. | 还要令人激动的视频 |
| [27:04] | Some are calling for an investigation | 一些群众呼吁对两名 |
| [27:05] | of the police officers who roughed up this local Santa.” | 对本地圣诞老人动粗的警员展开调查 |
| [27:09] | You arrested Santa? | 你逮捕了圣诞老人 |
| [27:11] | We have two missing kids. Why aren’t they mentioning them? | 有两个孩子失踪了 他们怎么不提这事 |
| [27:14] | “They should be decking the halls, not Santa.” | “他们应该去装饰大厅 而不是让圣诞老人挂彩” |
| [27:19] | Hi, Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
| [27:21] | Uh, I mean, good morning. | 早上好 |
| [27:22] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
| [27:23] | Uh, Nick! | 尼克 |
| [27:25] | Nick, did you find Quinn? | 尼克 你找到奎恩了吗 |
| [27:27] | I heard you made an arrest. | 我听说你们抓了人 |
| [27:29] | You know, the Santa that you were beating up on TV? | 就是电视上你们狠揍的圣诞老人 |
| [27:32] | That’s the guy, right? | 就是那个人 对吗 |
| [27:33] | We don’t know yet, Bud. | 还不清楚 巴德 |
| [27:34] | Well, didn’t you find anything? | 没任何发现吗 |
| [27:35] | All we found were two lumps of coal. | 只找到了两块炭 |
| [27:39] | I gotta get to work. | 我要上班去了 |
| [27:40] | Soon as we know anything… I’ll call you. | 一旦有所发现 我就打给你 |
| [27:47] | Two lumps of coal. | 两块炭 |
| [27:50] | Did he say “two lumps of coal”? | 他是说”两块炭”吗 |
| [27:52] | I think so. Why? | 是吧 怎么了 |
| [27:54] | Nah. | 没事 |
| [27:56] | No, it…can’t be. | 不 这不可能啊 |
| [27:58] | Couldn’t be! | 不可能 |
| [27:59] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
| [28:00] | I’m not gonna give you crap | 我不会指责你们 |
| [28:01] | about arresting Santa Claus in front of a bunch of children. | 在一群孩子面前逮捕了圣诞老人 |
| [28:03] | But I wouldn’t expect anything under the tree this year. | 但今年我的圣诞树下估计是没有礼物了 |
| [28:06] | Which leads me to the results I just got back | 然后我想到了我刚拿到的 |
| [28:08] | on the lumps of coal we had analyzed. | 那两块炭的分析结果 |
| [28:11] | According to the analysis, | 据分析 |
| [28:12] | it comes from a mine south of Longyearbyen, | 是来自挪威斯瓦尔巴群岛首府 |
| [28:15] | capital city of the Svalbard Islands. | 朗伊尔城南部的矿藏 |
| [28:17] | Where the hell is that? | 这什么鬼地方 |
| [28:18] | Northernmost tip of the Arctic. | 北极圈最北端 |
| [28:19] | Sometimes referred to as the North Pole. | 有时也被称作”北极” |
| [28:22] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
| [28:27] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
| [28:29] | Now we talk to somebody who believes in Santa. | 现在我们去跟相信圣诞老人存在的人谈谈 |
| [28:33] | I feel horrible. | 我觉得很糟糕 |
| [28:34] | It’s our first official Christmas as a couple, | 这是我们在一起之后第一个正式过的圣诞节 |
| [28:36] | and I’ve ruined it. | 可我却搞砸了 |
| [28:37] | – You didn’t ruin it. – I ruined it. | -你没有 -我有 |
| [28:40] | You should’ve seen his face. | 你真该看看他当时的表情 |
| [28:41] | Out of all the people Monroe could be with, | 全天下这么多女孩 |
| [28:43] | he picks the one person who hates Christmas. | 可他却选了一个讨厌圣诞节的 |
| [28:47] | Everything out there is… | 外面一片 |
| [28:48] | red and green and… | 花花绿绿的 |
| [28:51] | I just… I just feel so blue. | 我却只觉得郁闷[蓝色] |
| [28:53] | I just want it all to be over. | 希望圣诞节赶紧过去 |
| [28:55] | Monroe loves this holiday. | 门罗很喜欢圣诞节 |
| [28:58] | He’s so cute. | 他真可爱 |
| [29:00] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该如何是好 |
| [29:03] | I’m sorry, I didn’t really wanna drag you into this, | 对不起 我真的不想把你拖下水 |
| [29:05] | but I didn’t know who else I could drag into it. | 但我不知道还能对谁说 |
| [29:08] | It’s okay, I’m already dragged in. | 没关系 反正我已经被拖下水了 |
| [29:10] | I kinda helped him set it all up. | 我还帮他布置了屋子呢 |
| [29:12] | He called you for help? | 他叫你去帮忙布置吗 |
| [29:14] | That is a big job, let me just say. | 老实说 那可是个大工程 |
| [29:18] | I’m not trying to convince you of anything. | 我不会说服你去做任何事 |
| [29:20] | This is really between you and Monroe, | 这是你和门罗之间的事 |
| [29:22] | and I don’t wanna get in the middle, | 我不想插手 |
| [29:23] | but maybe you guys need to find a tradition | 但也许你们需要找一个 |
| [29:25] | that means something to both of you. | 对你俩来说都别具意义的传统 |
| [29:29] | You mean I should bury the past? | 你是说我该忘记过去吗 |
| [29:31] | No! No, I’m just thinking of what Nick and I did. | 不不 我只是想到我和尼克的处理方式 |
| [29:33] | He didn’t have much of a Christmas tradition, | 他没什么圣诞节传统 |
| [29:36] | so… he got stuck with mine, | 他就只能接受我的传统 |
| [29:41] | and we kinda figured out a way to make it ours. | 我们也算是找到了自己的传统 |
| [29:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [29:47] | Just– it’s been so long since I celebrated. | 我很久没过圣诞节了 |
| [29:51] | The only thing I really… | 我只记得 |
| [29:53] | remember is beer and cigars. | 啤酒和雪茄 |
| [29:55] | Beer and cigars? | 啤酒和雪茄 |
| [29:57] | My aunt used to leave Santa a cigar and a beer, | 我婶婶过去常常给圣诞老人留下雪茄和啤酒 |
| [30:00] | instead of milk and cookies. | 而不是牛奶和饼干 |
| [30:02] | But I’m afraid that’s not much of a tradition. | 但恐怕这也不算是什么传统吧 |
| [30:08] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
| [30:11] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
| [30:13] | Juliette said you decorated the entire place. | 朱丽叶说你装饰了整间屋子 |
| [30:16] | Yeah. We did. | 是的 |
| [30:19] | I really don’t wanna talk about it. | 我真的不想谈论这事 |
| [30:22] | Well, we got kind of an unusual– | 我们有一种不寻常的… |
| [30:23] | I guess Christmas just means different things | 圣诞节对每个人的意义 |
| [30:25] | to different people. | 都不同吧 |
| [30:28] | Rosalee didn’t like it? | 罗莎莉不喜欢圣诞节吗 |
| [30:30] | It’s not that she didn’t like it, per se. | 不是她本身不喜欢 |
| [30:32] | It’s just Christmas is not a very happy time for her. | 只是圣诞节对她来说 有着很不愉快的经历 |
| [30:34] | In fact, it’s a dark, black hole of depression | 事实上 她最爱的叔叔和婶婶的死 |
| [30:38] | involving the death of her favorite aunt and uncle. | 在她心里留下了一个黑暗绝望的无底洞 |
| [30:43] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
| [30:44] | What can I do? | 我能怎么办 |
| [30:45] | Can’t force her to like Christmas. | 总不能强迫她喜欢圣诞节吧 |
| [30:49] | Anyway, what do you guys need? | 不管怎样 你们找我什么事 |
| [30:53] | Well, remember a couple of years ago, | 记得几年前 |
| [30:56] | I came over here. | 我来这里 |
| [30:57] | You said you liked to dress up as Santa, | 你说你喜欢打扮成圣诞老人 |
| [30:59] | and I said, “A blutbad as Santa?” | 而我说 “狼人打扮成圣诞老人” |
| [31:02] | And you said you were no… | 你说你不是… |
| [31:04] | Gefrieren geber. Yeah, why? | 冰雪老妖 怎么了 |
| [31:06] | We’ve got two missing kids. | 有两个孩子失踪了 |
| [31:08] | And one witness describes the kidnapper | 一个目击者描述绑匪 |
| [31:10] | as dressing up as Santa with a terrifying mask. | 装扮成圣诞老人 还带着骇人的面具 |
| [31:13] | Witness saw Santa stuff a kid | 目击者看到圣诞老人把孩子 |
| [31:15] | in his bag and take off. | 塞进他的袋子里带走了 |
| [31:17] | Could that be the gefrieren… whatever? | 会是冰雪老妖之类的吗 |
| [31:19] | Oh, God, no. | 当然不是 |
| [31:21] | We’ve got nothing. | 毫无进展 |
| [31:23] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打搅你了 |
| [31:26] | Oh, wait a minute. | 等一等 |
| [31:29] | There wasn’t any coal left behind, was there? | 现场没留下炭块吧 |
| [31:31] | In both places. | 两处案发现场都有 |
| [31:32] | Does the gefrieren geber do that? | 冰雪老妖会这么做的吗 |
| [31:34] | Forget the gefrieren geber, ’cause… | 别提冰雪老妖了 因为 |
| [31:35] | – this could be… – What? | -这有可能是… -是什么 |
| [31:39] | I hope I’m wrong. | 但愿我是错的 |
| [31:40] | But if I’m not, | 如果我猜对了 |
| [31:42] | you guys could be dealing with something really awful. | 你们可能要面对极其可怕的东西 |
| [31:45] | These kids that were taken, | 被带走的两个孩子 |
| [31:47] | were they doing anything that could be described | 当时是否做了一些 |
| [31:50] | or discerned as “naughty”? | 被认为是”淘气”的行为呢 |
| [31:55] | Well… Yeah. | 是的 |
| [31:57] | Stole a bunch of presents, | 他们偷了一大堆礼物 |
| [31:58] | and we think one kid was attacked by him. | 我们认为他袭击了其中一个孩子 |
| [32:01] | Okay. | 好 |
| [32:04] | Did he have any kind of lash marks | 他身上或脸上 |
| [32:06] | on his face or body? | 有任何鞭痕吗 |
| [32:07] | Yeah. How’d you know? | 有 你怎么知道 |
| [32:09] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
| [32:13] | That’s gotta be krampus. | 那肯定是圣诞恶魔 |
| [32:14] | He carries a switch | 他带着鞭子 |
| [32:15] | and he beats the kids mercilessly with it. | 用来残忍鞭打那些孩子 |
| [32:18] | Wesen? | 是格林生物吗 |
| [32:20] | Actually, I’m not really sure. | 我不太确定 |
| [32:23] | Krampus is like Santa’s evil twin. | 圣诞恶魔就像是圣诞老人的邪恶分身 |
| [32:25] | He shows up before Christmas to punish the bad kids. | 他会在圣诞节前出现 惩罚那些坏孩子 |
| [32:27] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
| [32:31] | The word krampus derives from German for “claw”. | 圣诞恶魔这个词源自德语里的”爪子” |
| [32:35] | And on the days leading up to Christmas, | 在临近圣诞节的那几天 |
| [32:37] | krampus grabs naughty kids, | 圣诞恶魔抓住那些淘气的孩子 |
| [32:39] | beats them with his switch, | 用他的鞭子鞭打他们 |
| [32:40] | throws them in his sack, | 把他们扔进袋子里 |
| [32:42] | takes them deep into the woods | 带进森林的深处 |
| [32:43] | And hangs them from the tallest tree. | 把他们悬挂在最高的树上 |
| [32:46] | – Hangs them? – Yeah. Not to kill them. | -悬挂 -对 不会杀他们 |
| [32:48] | He just hangs ’em till he’s ready to eat them. | 直到他准备好吃他们 |
| [32:51] | – He eats the kids? – Yeah, pretty much. | -他吃小孩 -没错 |
| [32:54] | But not until the eve of the winter solstice, the 21st. | 但会等到冬至前一天 也就是那个月21号 |
| [32:57] | Which is today. | 就是今天 |
| [33:02] | Which means tonight is the night he feasts. | 就是说今晚他会吃顿大餐 |
| [33:08] | And according to the stories, | 书上说 |
| [33:10] | krampus always disappears just after midnight | 冬至那天的午夜过后 |
| [33:13] | on the winter solstice… | 圣诞恶魔就会消失 |
| [33:15] | After all the children have been… | 那时 所有孩子都已经 |
| [33:18] | consumed. | 被吃了 |
| [33:19] | So if he eats these kids before midnight, | 所以如果他在午夜之前会吃掉这些孩子 |
| [33:21] | we don’t have a lot of time to stop him. | 那我们就没有多少时间了 |
| [33:23] | Finding a tree in Portland is like finding a needle | 在波特兰找一棵树就犹如 |
| [33:25] | in a thousand haystacks. | 大海捞针 |
| [33:26] | Didn’t you say it was the tallest tree? | 你不是说是最高的那棵树吗 |
| [33:28] | Not just the tallest tree, | 不只是最高的树 |
| [33:29] | But the tallest tree in the tallest spot. | 而且要在地势最高的地方 |
| [33:35] | No! Let me go! Let me go! | 不要 放我走 放我走 |
| [33:43] | Please, I’m hungry. | 求你了 我好饿 |
| [33:46] | I’m really cold. | 我好冷 |
| [33:47] | Why are you doing this? What do you want? | 你为什么要这么做 你想做什么 |
| [33:51] | I know you’re there, please! | 我知道你在 求你勒 |
| [33:52] | I’m cold. I wanna go home, please! | 我好冷 我想回家 求你了 |
| [33:55] | – I’m sorry. – Let me out! | -对不起 -放我出去 |
| [33:59] | I’m so cold! | 我要冻死了 |
| [34:03] | The trees are taller in forest park. | 森林公园里的树相对高一点 |
| [34:05] | Forest park is 5,000 acres. | 森林公园占地5000亩 |
| [34:07] | But that’s not the tallest spot. | 但那里地势不是最高 |
| [34:08] | That’s Council Crest. I think. | 我觉得应该是康斯尔峰 |
| [34:11] | That’s 45 acres, give or take. | 占地差不多45亩 |
| [34:13] | What about Washington Park? | 那华盛顿公园呢 |
| [34:14] | It’s right next to Council Crest, | 就在康斯尔峰旁边 |
| [34:15] | and it’s got big trees too. | 也有参天大树 |
| [34:17] | We don’t have a lotta time. | 时间不多 |
| [34:17] | We’re just gonna have to pick one. | 我们怎么样也得选一个 |
| [34:19] | I… | 我… |
| [34:25] | – Look, Bud– – Monroe. | -巴德 -门罗 |
| [34:27] | I need to talk to you about… | 我想和你谈谈… |
| [34:28] | Nick! Look, Jerry’s going crazy. | 尼克 杰瑞都快急疯了 |
| [34:31] | I’ve been telling him that you’re doing everything | 我一直安慰他说你们在尽力寻找 |
| [34:32] | you could possibly do. | 在寻找 |
| [34:34] | But something you said bothered me. | 但你说的一些话让我很是困扰 |
| [34:36] | You said two lumps of coal. | 你说有两块煤炭 |
| [34:38] | And…Well, that can only mean one thing. | 那这只说明一件事 |
| [34:40] | – Krampus. – Don’t say that! | -圣诞恶魔 -别说出来 |
| [34:42] | He’s not real! | 他是虚构的 |
| [34:45] | We think we know where he’s taking the kids. | 我们知道他把孩子们带去哪了 |
| [34:47] | Oh, my god, you do believe he’s real. | 天呐 你们真的相信他是真的 |
| [34:49] | Kids? What do you mean kids? | 孩子们 什么意思 |
| [34:51] | There’s more than just Quinn. | 被抓走的不只奎恩 |
| [34:52] | And krampus always takes the kids | 圣诞恶魔总是把孩子们挂在 |
| [34:54] | to the tallest tree in the tallest spot. | 地势最高地方的最高的一棵树上 |
| [34:57] | Council Crest? | 康斯尔峰 |
| [34:59] | Well, at least I think it is. | 至少我觉得那最高 |
| [35:01] | Let’s do it. | 行动吧 |
| [35:03] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Do what? Do what? | 等等 等等 做什么 要做什么 |
| [35:05] | Uh, hey, krampus is not real, you guys. | 圣诞恶魔是假的 |
| [35:07] | Come on! He’s not real! | 拜托 他是虚构的 |
| [35:08] | You can’t go after something that doesn’t exist. | 你们不能去找不存在的东西啊 |
| [35:10] | I mean, yeah. Sure, maybe when I was a kid… | 当然 我小的时候是… |
| [35:12] | I thought he was real. But–but–but– | 以为他是真的 可是 可是 |
| [35:14] | I don’t–but not now! | 我现在不信了 |
| [35:20] | You picking anything up? | 有什么发现吗 |
| [35:22] | I got nothing. | 什么都没有 |
| [35:24] | Except the smell of fear… | 除了巴德身上 |
| [35:26] | on Bud. | 害怕的味道 |
| [35:27] | Hey, I wanna save those kids just as much as the rest of you. | 我和你们一样想救出那些孩子 |
| [35:31] | I’m just not entirely comfortable with the idea | 只是一想到我们有可能遇上 |
| [35:33] | that we might encounter the most hideous beast | 谁都没见过的那个穷凶恶极的怪物 |
| [35:34] | nobody’s ever seen. | 我就觉得很不安 |
| [35:37] | Hold on. | 等等 |
| [35:41] | Tracks. | 脚印 |
| [35:49] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
| [35:51] | hey, guys! Guys! | 伙计们 伙计们 |
| [35:53] | Some going up, some going down. | 有些是往上走留下的 有些是下来的 |
| [35:56] | We’re running out of time, guys. | 我们快没时间了 |
| [35:57] | – It’s getting late. – All right, spread out. | -越来越晚了 -好 分头行动 |
| [35:59] | Hey, guys, wait, wait. | 伙计们 等等 |
| [35:59] | Shouldn’t we be spreading out closer together? | 我们不应该更加紧密地行动吗 |
| [36:03] | Help! Please! | 救命啊 |
| [36:05] | Hey, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
| [36:08] | Help! | 救命 |
| [36:10] | – Help! – I hear something. | -救命 -我听见了 |
| [36:17] | This way. | 走这边 |
| [36:20] | – Can anyone hear me? – Look. | -有人吗 -快看 |
| [36:23] | Is someone down there? Hello? | 下面有人吗 喂 |
| [36:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
| [36:28] | – Did you hear that? – Guys, I heard someone! | -你们听见了吗 -伙计们 我听见了 |
| [36:30] | Oh, my god! It’s–it’s real! | 天呐 是…是真的 |
| [36:32] | We made it. They’re still alive. | 我们成功了 他们还活着 |
| [36:34] | Please help us! Get us down! | 快救救我们 放我们下来 |
| [36:43] | Help us! Please help! | 快救救我们 |
| [36:48] | Quinn! Quinn, are you up there? | 奎恩 奎恩 你在上面吗 |
| [36:50] | Yeah. Yeah! I’m here. Get me down. | 我在 我在 快放我下来 |
| [36:53] | – Get us all down! – Get the ropes! | -把我们放下来 -去解绳子 |
| [36:55] | All right, you’re gonna be okay. | 好了 你们会没事的 |
| [36:57] | Let me go. Where are you taking me? | 放开我 你要带我去哪 |
| [37:00] | I said I was sorry. | 我说了对不起 |
| [37:15] | Get me out of here! Get me out of here! | 放我出去 放我出去 |
| [37:18] | – Oh, my God. – Please! | -天呐 -拜托 |
| [37:19] | It’s okay. It’s okay, you’re almost down. Hang on. | 没事了 马上就好 坚持一下 |
| [37:25] | Okay. You all right? | 好了 你没事吧 |
| [37:27] | – Yeah. – Come on. | -没事 -这边 |
| [37:37] | We gotta help Nick. | 我们得去帮尼克 |
| [37:42] | – Bud, stay with the kids. – Good idea. | -巴德 你留下陪孩子们 -好主意 |
| [37:44] | All right, kids, everybody here? | 好了 孩子们 都在这吗 |
| [37:46] | You’re all gonna be okay. | 你们都会没事的 |
| [38:07] | – What is he? – That’s krampus. | -他是什么 -圣诞恶魔 |
| [38:10] | – You can see him? – Yeah, sure wish I couldn’t. | -你能看到他 -是啊 要是不能就好了 |
| [38:13] | We can’t take him in looking like this. | 我们可不能就这样带他回警局 |
| [38:16] | I think you’re gonna have to holster your badge | 这次你得收起 |
| [38:17] | on this one, Nick. | 你的警徽了 尼克 |
| [38:19] | We can’t just kill him on the ground. | 我们不能就这么当场杀了他 |
| [38:20] | He kidnapped six kids. | 他绑架了六个孩子 |
| [38:21] | And if we hadn’t gotten there in time, | 要不是我们及时赶到 |
| [38:23] | they would’ve been Christmas dinner. | 他们都将成为他的圣诞大餐 |
| [38:25] | Well, maybe you should do it. | 要不你来动手 |
| [38:26] | Uh, well… you’re the Grimm. | 你才是格林 |
| [38:29] | And it’s not really a blutbad thing to… | 伸张正义跟狼人也 |
| [38:30] | meet out justice. | 沾不上边 |
| [38:33] | He’s waking up. | 他快醒了 |
| [38:35] | We need to handle this. | 我们得快点解决 |
| [38:37] | If you try to take krampus in, | 如果你打算逮捕圣诞恶魔 |
| [38:38] | you’ll have a hell of a time explaining it. | 就得编一大堆理由解释 |
| [38:41] | Come on, Nick. | 动手吧 尼克 |
| [38:43] | This is what your ancestors did, okay, | 学学你的先辈们 行吗 |
| [38:45] | sometimes for the good of all of us. | 有时也要为我们所有人着想 |
| [38:47] | We can’t arrest him and we can’t let him go. | 我们既不能逮捕他也不能放了他 |
| [38:50] | This is not an innocent man, Nick. | 他是罪有应得 尼克 |
| [38:52] | He’s wesen. | 他是个格林生物 |
| [38:53] | If you don’t wanna do this, I will. | 如果你不愿动手 我来 |
| [38:57] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [39:02] | Midnight. | 十二点了 |
| [39:12] | Where am I? | 这是什么地方 |
| [39:14] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
| [39:17] | What are you doing? How did I get here? | 你们干什么 我怎么来这的 |
| [39:22] | Oh, no. It happened again. | 哦不 又是这样 |
| [39:27] | It happened again! No! | 又是这样 不 |
| [39:30] | I sort of black out, | 我眼前一黑 |
| [39:31] | and then I can’t remember anything. | 然后就什么都不记得了 |
| [39:33] | It happens every December. | 每年十二月都会这样 |
| [39:35] | I don’t know when it starts, | 不知从何时开始 |
| [39:36] | but I always wake up on the 22nd. | 但我总会在22号醒来 |
| [39:38] | Sometimes there’s blood! | 有时身上会有血迹 |
| [39:40] | I don’t know where it came from! | 不知道哪来的 |
| [39:42] | I just know that I always find myself in the woods and… | 只知道自己醒过来总是在树林里 |
| [39:45] | dressed like this. | 还穿成这样 |
| [39:47] | Well, you’re a long way from Salt Lake City. | 从盐湖城到这可真是够远了 |
| [39:49] | You still live there? | 你还住那吗 |
| [39:50] | Yeah, for three years now. | 是啊 已经三年了 |
| [39:52] | How’d you get to Portland? | 你是怎么来波特兰的 |
| [39:54] | Portland? I… | 波特兰 我 |
| [39:56] | I can’t remember. | 我想不起来了 |
| [39:59] | You working? | 你有工作吗 |
| [40:00] | Yeah, I’m a freelance photographer. | 我是自由摄影师 |
| [40:02] | I do weddings and family portrait– | 拍婚纱照和全家福 |
| [40:05] | Listen, I swear I didn’t do anything. | 我发誓我什么都没做 |
| [40:09] | I just shoot pictures! | 我只是个拍照的 |
| [40:10] | I didn’t do anything. I’m innocent. | 我什么都没做 我是无辜的 |
| [40:12] | I’m innocent! I swear! | 我是无辜的 我发誓 |
| [40:15] | What kinda wesen are you? | 你是哪种格林生物 |
| [40:17] | What kinda what? | 哪种什么 |
| [40:18] | – Wesen. – Wesen? | -格林生物 -格林生物 |
| [40:22] | I’m sorry, I… I don’t know what that is. | 对不起 我 我不知道你在说什么 |
| [40:26] | At midnight, he reverted from krampus | 午夜时分 他就从圣诞恶魔变回了 |
| [40:29] | into a 42-year-old photographer from Salt Lake City… | 来自盐湖城的42岁摄影师 |
| [40:32] | who had no recollection of what had happened | 对自己过去三周的所作所为 |
| [40:34] | over the last 3 weeks. | 毫无印象 |
| [40:38] | That could be why krampus has never been caught. | 也许正是因此圣诞恶魔才从未被抓获 |
| [40:40] | How does he not know he’s wesen? | 他怎么会不知道自己是格林生物 |
| [40:42] | Because if he’s in an altered state of mind, he wouldn’t. | 如果他的心性也会转化 就不会知道 |
| [40:45] | My guess, this guy’s only woged | 我估计 这家伙每年 |
| [40:47] | for these three weeks out of the year, | 只有三周的转化期 |
| [40:49] | kind of in a blackout. | 像是处于昏迷中 |
| [40:50] | And once he’s krampus, | 一旦变成圣诞恶魔 |
| [40:52] | he can’t come out of it until the winter solstice. | 冬至之前就不能恢复人形 |
| [40:55] | I mean, maybe it’s triggered | 可能这种转化 |
| [40:55] | by the changing sunlight or something, | 是受日照变化或其他什么条件触发 |
| [40:57] | like an extreme case of seasonal affective disorder. | 就像是季节性情绪失调的极端情况 |
| [40:59] | You mean like when it gets dark, he gets darker. | 你是说好比天一黑他就变邪恶 |
| [41:02] | Yeah, it’s like a Jekyll and Hyde thing. | 是啊 就像杰克和海德那样 |
| [41:02] | 史蒂文森小说《化身博士》 杰克喝下药剂后产生的另一邪恶人格自称海德 | |
| [41:03] | So what are we gonna do with him? | 那我们要拿他怎么办 |
| [41:06] | We’re not gonna get a conviction. | 根本就无法定罪 |
| [41:08] | Nobody can identify him. | 没人能指认他 |
| [41:09] | Until next year. | 得等到明年 |
| [41:12] | Why don’t we turn this one over to the wesen council? | 不如把他交给格林生物理事会 |
| [41:17] | Let them deal with it. | 让他们处理 |
| [41:18] | Works for me. | 我看行 |
| [41:21] | I’ll talk to Rosalee. | 我会跟罗莎莉说 |