时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So what happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[00:03] | Zip-lining in Kauai tore my achilles. | 在考艾岛玩滑索扭伤了脚踝 |
[00:06] | Someone outside the family is carrying royal blood. | 一个外族人身怀皇室血脉 |
[00:10] | Who is the unlucky man? | 那个不幸的男人是谁 |
[00:12] | It’s one of two, | 其实是两个人中的一个 |
[00:14] | and they happen to be brothers. | 而他们刚好是兄弟 |
[00:16] | You wanted to see us? | 你找我们吗 |
[00:16] | Gonna be leaving town for a little while. | 我要离开这里一阵子 |
[00:18] | You in some kind of danger? | 你有危险吗 |
[00:19] | Been a long time since I’ve been back. | 我好久没有回来了 |
[00:22] | And we’re doing our best that nobody finds out. | 我们在尽最大的努力不让别人发现 |
[00:29] | 要想杀死医怪 首先得找到他的灵魂 在某棵橡树下埋着的铅箱里有只鸭 他的灵魂就藏在那只鸭的蛋里 | |
[01:09] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:26] | Juliette, it’s Alicia. | 朱丽叶 我是艾丽西娅 |
[01:30] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[01:32] | It’s Joe. | 是乔 |
[01:35] | I gotta get out of here, okay? | 我得离开这里 |
[01:36] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[01:38] | – I’m leaving him. – Are you hurt? | -我要离开他 -你受伤了吗 |
[01:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:43] | Okay, then you need to come, and you’re staying with us. | 好 那你过来和我们待在一起 |
[01:48] | I’m just afraid of what he’ll do | 我担心万一他发现我离开了 |
[01:49] | when he finds out I left. | 会做出什么事来 |
[01:51] | All right, you need to get in the car and come to Portland right now. | 你赶紧上车到波特兰来 |
[01:55] | I don’t know, I don’t know. Maybe I shouldn’t do this. | 我不知道 或许我不该这么做 |
[01:59] | No, listen, it’s gonna be okay, | 不 听着 没事的 |
[02:00] | but you have to get out of there. | 但你一定得离开那儿 |
[02:01] | All right, so get in the car and call me from the road. | 别怕 先上车 在路上打电话给我 |
[02:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:07] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[02:18] | – Did you run? – Yep. | -你去跑步了吗 -跑了 |
[02:21] | You’re not sweating. | 都没流汗 |
[02:23] | I know. Weird, isn’t it? | 是啊 很奇怪吧 |
[02:28] | My friend Alicia just called. | 刚才我朋友艾丽西娅打电话来 |
[02:31] | Alicia who’s married to that idiot? | 嫁给了那个白痴的艾丽西娅吗 |
[02:32] | Joe, and yes. | 乔 没错 |
[02:34] | She needs a place to stay. | 她需要个容身之地 |
[02:38] | He hit her again. | 他又打她了 |
[02:40] | Well, did she report it? | 她报警了吗 |
[02:42] | No, I think she’s too scared to do anything | 没有 她怕得连离开那儿都不敢 |
[02:44] | besides just get out of there right now. | 其他事情就更别提了 |
[02:46] | – Do you want me to get into it? – No, not yet. | -你要我介入吗 -还不用 |
[02:48] | Not until we have a chance to talk to her. | 等我们和她谈过再说吧 |
[02:50] | I just wanted you to know she’s coming. | 我就想让你知道她要过来 |
[02:51] | She can stay here as long as she needs to, | 她要在这里待多久都行 |
[02:53] | but you have to make sure she does not talk to Joe | 可你得确保她在这里的时候 |
[02:55] | while she’s here. | 不和乔联系 |
[02:56] | He cannot know where she is. | 不能让他知道她在这里 |
[02:58] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[03:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:19] | Just pretending we like each other. | 就假装一下我们彼此有好感 |
[03:21] | I like pretending. | 我喜欢演戏 |
[03:28] | Why are you in Vienna? | 你怎么到维也纳来了 |
[03:31] | Did you miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[03:32] | I did, actually. | 确实想你了 |
[03:36] | Who put cameras in my room? | 是谁在我房间装了摄像头 |
[03:39] | Who’s paying your hotel bills? | 谁替你付酒店住宿费的 |
[03:40] | Eric was. | 以前是埃里克 |
[03:42] | Hmm. You’re still here. | 你还留在这里 |
[03:45] | You know, the family– | 你知道这个家族 |
[03:47] | They get very paranoid when one of their own gets killed. | 族人被杀后就变得疑心重重 |
[03:50] | So they’re spying on me. | 所以他们在监视我 |
[03:51] | Well, anything to hide? | 有什么不可见人的吗 |
[03:53] | What’s left to hide? | 还有什么不可见人呢 |
[03:55] | Nothing, if they know you’re pregnant. | 没什么 如果他们知道你怀孕了的话 |
[03:59] | See, there’s a rumor going around | 最近有个谣言说 |
[04:00] | that’s someone’s trying to sell a child with royal blood. | 有人要卖一个皇室血脉的孩子 |
[04:05] | Who’s the father? | 孩子的父亲是谁 |
[04:07] | – You mean is it yours? – Is it? | -你想问是不是你的吗 -是吗 |
[04:10] | You worried about paying child support? | 你在担心要付抚养费吗 |
[04:15] | One thing you can be sure of, | 有件事是可以肯定的 |
[04:17] | when this becomes known– | 那就是当这事曝露了 |
[04:18] | and soon enough, it will– | 也藏不了多久了 |
[04:23] | you’re going to have to choose a side. | 你就得选好阵营了 |
[04:25] | See, everyone will be interested in that child | 大家都会对这孩子有兴趣 |
[04:28] | but not so much you. | 但对你就没什么兴趣了 |
[04:31] | You don’t have that many friends you can trust, | 你能信任的朋友也不多 |
[04:33] | if any. | 何况你还不一定有 |
[04:36] | And there will come a time when you need one. | 将来你总会需要的 |
[05:31] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[05:34] | You’re not fine. You need some tea. | 你有事 你需要喝点茶 |
[05:42] | How do you feel? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[05:46] | I still feel the pain. | 还是觉得痛 |
[05:49] | And you will. | 是会这样的 |
[05:50] | You will for a few hours, days maybe. | 再痛几小时 也许几天 |
[05:54] | It will stop. You will see. | 但会停的 等着看吧 |
[06:00] | How much do I have to pay you? | 我要付你多少钱 |
[06:04] | Live a long, happy life. That’s payment enough. | 活得幸福长久 这样就够了 |
[06:17] | Allo. | 喂 |
[06:19] | Did you find out? | 查到了吗 |
[06:21] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[06:25] | Tonight, there’s gonna be a lot of people there. | 今晚那里会有很多人 |
[06:28] | Maybe it’s better. | 或许这样也好 |
[06:30] | Okay, give me the address. | 好吧 给我地址 |
[06:38] | Tonight, we’ll pay him back. | 今晚我们就让他血债血偿 |
[07:25] | Pozhaluista. | 请大家安静 |
[07:27] | A toast, please. | 行祝酒辞 |
[07:29] | I am honored to have | 很荣幸邀请到 |
[07:31] | Boris Myshkin, | 鲍里斯·梅什金 |
[07:33] | the great healer– | 伟大的医生 |
[07:34] | what he did today is a miracle– | 他今天的所为堪称奇迹 |
[07:38] | and his lovely wife Olga in my restaurant | 以及他美丽的妻子欧嘉在这个特别的夜晚 |
[07:42] | on this special night. | 来到我的餐厅 |
[07:45] | May God grant you the health that you have granted to so very many. | 愿上帝能给予你健康 正如你给予他人那样 |
[07:51] | – Na zdorov’ye. – Spasiba. Thank you. | -干杯 -谢谢 |
[07:55] | Spasiba. Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[07:56] | Dima, Mila, I’m the one who’s honored. | 迪玛 米拉 我才是荣幸之至 |
[08:00] | You showed so much kindness. | 你们太友好了 |
[08:04] | – Generosity. – Generosity to Olga and me. | -慷慨 -对我和欧嘉很慷慨 |
[08:08] | We are very happy. | 我们很开心 |
[08:11] | Dance, eat, drink, muzyka! | 跳舞 吃喝 奏乐 |
[10:23] | Alicia’s not answering her phone again. | 艾丽西娅还是不接电话 |
[10:26] | Well, it could be out of battery or no service. | 会不会是手机没电或者没信号 |
[10:28] | What if Joe found out she was leaving? | 如果乔发现她要离开呢 |
[10:30] | I’m sure he has by now. | 他现在肯定发现了 |
[10:34] | Maybe that’s her. | 也许是她来了 |
[10:37] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[10:39] | I was so worried about you. | 我好担心你 |
[10:40] | Why didn’t you answer your phone? | 为什么不接电话 |
[10:42] | I’m sorry, the battery was out, | 抱歉 手机没电了 |
[10:44] | and I left my charger, so… | 我又没带充电器… |
[10:54] | – Hey, Alicia. – Hey, Nick. | -艾丽西娅 -尼克 |
[10:57] | We’re gonna help you get through this. | 我们会帮你的 |
[10:59] | Yeah, you’re gonna be all right, | 你会没事的 |
[11:01] | and the guest bedroom’s all ready for you. | 客房已经给你准备好了 |
[11:03] | – Has Joe tried to call you? – Yeah. | -乔给你打电话了吗 -打了 |
[11:05] | – Like, a million times. – Have you talked to him? | -好多次 -你跟他谈过了吗 |
[11:07] | No, Juliette told me not to, so… | 没有 朱丽叶叫我别跟他通话 |
[11:10] | Good, we don’t want him to know where you are. | 很好 别让他知道你在哪 |
[11:13] | – Have you eaten? – No, I don’t– | -吃过饭了吗 -没有 |
[11:15] | um, I don’t think I can right now. | 我现在吃不下 |
[11:17] | You’ve got to eat-I’ll make something light, | 你得吃点东西 我去做些清淡点的 |
[11:19] | and I’ll get you a glass of wine. | 再给你倒杯酒 |
[11:23] | This isn’t your fault, you know. | 这不怪你 |
[11:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:43] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[11:45] | Nah, I just, uh, gotta put the room in the bag. | 我去把房间放到包里[口误] |
[11:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:59] | You know, you put me through so much pain, | 你让我这么痛苦 |
[12:00] | kind of feels like we’re married. | 感觉咱俩像是结婚了 |
[12:03] | It sounds like you’ve been married before. | 听起来你结过婚啊 |
[12:05] | Yeah, you could say that. | 可以这么说吧 |
[12:07] | Didn’t work out? | 不合适吗 |
[12:10] | You can say that too. | 也可以这么说 |
[12:13] | Least you tried. | 至少你尝试了 |
[12:16] | How’s that feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[12:22] | Better. | 好多了 |
[12:23] | Good, well, one more session and we should be done. | 再做一次康复应该就可以了 |
[12:29] | Only one more, really? | 就剩一次了啊 |
[12:31] | We’ve been at it for eight weeks. | 我们已经做了八周了 |
[12:32] | You better be getting better, | 你最好有所好转 |
[12:33] | or I should be looking for another job. | 不然我就要另找工作了 |
[12:35] | Well, I can’t say it’s all been fun, | 不能说这八周都很愉快 |
[12:38] | but, uh, maybe we should celebrate. | 但也许我们该庆祝一下 |
[12:43] | Uh, you know, like a graduation kind of thing. | 就像毕业似的 |
[12:54] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to– | 抱歉 我无意… |
[12:55] | No, it’s-it’s all right, I just– | 不 没事的 |
[12:58] | I try to keep everything on a professional– | 我想保持专业态度 |
[13:00] | Right, that’s-that’s always good. | 没错 那样…那样很好 |
[13:27] | I was wondering when you were gonna come back. | 我一直在想你什么时候回来 |
[13:30] | How was it? | 情况如何 |
[13:32] | Well, the Verrat paid a personal call. | 镇反军登门造访了一下 |
[13:35] | They found out you were there. | 他们知道你去了那里 |
[13:38] | Let’s just say there was an indiscretion, | 应该说是有些不够谨慎 |
[13:39] | but we handled it. | 但我们处理好了 |
[13:42] | I’m guessing you didn’t make any arrests. | 我猜你没能逮捕任何人 |
[13:45] | There’s a great deal at stake here, Nick. | 现在正处在危急关头 尼克 |
[13:48] | Allegiances are shifting. | 大家的立场都在动摇 |
[13:49] | My brother’s death has caused a great deal of turmoil. | 我弟弟的死引起了很大骚动 |
[13:52] | Too bad I didn’t get a chance to meet your brother. | 我没机会见你弟弟一面真是可惜 |
[13:55] | I would’ve liked to see that. | 我也想你们能见一面 |
[13:57] | They find out you were involved? | 他们知道你也牵涉其中吗 |
[14:00] | They’re not certain of anything | 他们除了确定你我是个威胁外 |
[14:01] | except that you and I pose a great threat. | 不能确定其他任何事 |
[14:06] | Welcome back, captain. | 欢迎回来 队长 |
[14:08] | Sorry to interrupt, but somebody got themselves killed. | 抱歉打扰 但有人死了 |
[14:12] | Anybody interested? | 有人感兴趣吗 |
[14:14] | Prep cook found the victim | 帮厨发现的受害者 |
[14:15] | between the petit escargot and chocolate mocha, | 藏在小蜗牛和巧克力摩卡之间 |
[14:17] | which makes him our special for today. | 算是今天的”特色菜”了 |
[14:19] | – Special got a name? – Ivan Markov. | -“特色菜”有名字吗 -伊文·马尔可夫 |
[14:21] | 24, waiter here, clocked in at 2:00. | 24岁的服务生 下午2点来上的班 |
[14:28] | Any sign of his clothes? | 他的衣服在哪 |
[14:29] | Street clothes are in his locker, | 便服在衣柜里 |
[14:31] | but his uniform’s missing. | 但制服没找到 |
[14:33] | Somebody killed him for his uniform? | 有人为了制服就杀了他吗 |
[14:35] | Anything else missing? | 还有什么丢了吗 |
[14:36] | No, money, booze all accounted for. | 没了 钱 酒都在 |
[14:39] | Got some bruising around his neck. | 他脖子上有些淤青 |
[14:41] | – Strangled. – And no sign of a struggle. | -勒死的 -没有打斗的痕迹 |
[14:44] | You haven’t seen the storeroom. | 你们还没去储藏室呢 |
[14:50] | – Blood on the floor. – Broken window. | -地上有血迹 -窗户也碎了 |
[14:53] | Now we’re talking struggle. | 打斗的痕迹 |
[14:55] | Oh, maybe the killer went out the window. | 也许杀人犯破窗而逃 |
[14:57] | – Where’s the owner? – Waiting to talk to you. | -老板呢 -等你谈话呢 |
[15:00] | I thought Markov got sick and went home. | 我以为马尔可夫生病回家了 |
[15:02] | You look for him, call his house? | 你找他了吗 打他家电话了吗 |
[15:04] | We were short-staffed. I got busy. | 我们缺人手 我很忙的 |
[15:07] | We were closed for a private party. | 我们关门开了个私人聚会 |
[15:09] | You have a guest list? | 你有宾客名单吗 |
[15:10] | The woman who booked the party is a personal friend, | 预定聚会的女士是我的私人好友 |
[15:13] | Mila Guryanova. | 米拉·古里亚诺娃 |
[15:15] | I can give you her number. | 我可以把她的电话给你 |
[15:17] | Staff get along with Markov? | 马尔可夫和别的员工相处融洽吗 |
[15:19] | As far as I know. | 据我所知挺好 |
[15:23] | Show us your surveillance. | 给我们看一下监控录像 |
[15:26] | This is the guy we think killed the waiter. | 我们认为是这个人杀了服务生 |
[15:28] | He knows there’s cameras. | 他知道那有摄像机 |
[15:29] | That’s why he’s carrying the box. | 所以扛着个箱子 |
[15:30] | And this is him ten minutes later. | 十分钟后 他在这 |
[15:33] | – Is that the storeroom? – Yeah. | -那是储藏室吧 -是的 |
[15:35] | He goes in, never comes back out. | 他进去后就没出来过 |
[15:37] | So he kills the waiter, steals the uniform. | 所以他杀了服务生 偷了制服 |
[15:39] | What’s the motive? | 动机是什么 |
[15:40] | This guy. | 这个人 |
[15:42] | Boris Myshkin, guest of honor. | 贵宾鲍里斯·梅什金 |
[15:44] | The killer must have needed the uniform as a disguise. | 凶手需要制服来做掩护 |
[15:47] | Myshkin? I’ve heard of him. | 梅什金 我听说过他 |
[15:50] | He’s some sort of Russian healer. | 他是个俄罗斯治疗师 |
[15:51] | Sounds like a scam artist to me. | 听着像个诈骗专家 |
[15:53] | According to the restaurant owner, | 根据餐馆老板的话 |
[15:54] | Myshkin is staying with this woman, | 梅什金和这个女人住一起 |
[15:56] | Mila Guryanova. | 米拉·古里亚诺娃 |
[15:58] | And this is his wife Olga. | 这是他的妻子欧嘉 |
[16:01] | How does Olga feel about them? | 欧嘉觉得他俩怎么样 |
[16:03] | What, his groupies? | 什么 他的仰慕者吗 |
[16:05] | Doubt she calls ’em that. | 估计她可不会这么想 |
[16:11] | Any idea who the assailant is? | 知道袭击者是谁吗 |
[16:13] | Not yet, lab’s still trying to clean up the image. | 不知道 实验室还在试着提高画面清晰度 |
[16:16] | – And no one reported the assault? – No. | -也没人报袭击案吗 -没 |
[16:20] | We believe Myshkin threw his attacker out the window. | 我们相信是梅什金把袭击者扔出窗的 |
[16:22] | And he went back to the party like nothing happened. | 他还像没事人一样回到了聚会 |
[16:24] | So the guy who attacked him could still be on the loose. | 所以凶手还在逍遥法外 |
[16:26] | If someone tried to kill Myshkin, | 如果有人想杀梅什金 |
[16:27] | there’s no reason to think he won’t try it again. | 不见得他不会再试一次 |
[16:29] | We need to talk to Myshkin. | 我们得找梅什金谈谈 |
[16:31] | We’re dealing with Russian citizens. | 我们在处理俄罗斯人的案件 |
[16:33] | If the state department decides to get involved, | 如果州政府决定要搅合进来 |
[16:34] | I’d like to stay in front of this one. | 我希望能把握先机 |
[16:37] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你们一起去 |
[16:50] | Allo. | 喂 |
[16:52] | It’s too late now. | 现在太迟了 |
[16:54] | I don’t know how, but he killed me. | 我不知道他怎么做到的 但我快死了 |
[16:58] | You have to be strong. | 你必须要坚强 |
[17:00] | No, no tears. | 不 别哭 |
[17:05] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[17:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:34] | I brought you some towels. | 我给你拿了些毛巾 |
[17:36] | Put them on the dresser and get out. | 放在桌子上就快出去 |
[17:43] | You should call home like I do. | 你应该像我一样多和家里联系 |
[17:45] | It’s not good to forget where you come from. | 忘了自己的出身可不好 |
[17:50] | You think Myshkin cares for you, | 你真以为梅什金喜欢你 |
[17:52] | any of you? | 喜欢你们中的一个 |
[17:54] | I’m sorry I disturbed you. | 对不起打扰您了 |
[18:22] | This is the kind of where I wish all my crimes took place in. | 真希望所有罪案都能发生在这种地方 |
[18:25] | You should know that in Russia these healers are revered. | 你要知道治疗师在俄罗斯可是很受尊敬的 |
[18:27] | So are circus clowns. | 马戏团小丑也是 |
[18:29] | Well, this one threw a guy through a window. | 可我们这位治疗师把个大活人扔出了窗户 |
[18:36] | We’re looking for Boris Myshkin. | 我们想见鲍里斯·梅什金 |
[18:38] | Please wait in here. | 请在这等一下 |
[18:49] | I am Mila Guryanova. This is my home. | 我是米拉·古里亚诺娃 这是我家 |
[18:52] | The Myshkins are my guests. | 梅什金夫妇是我的客人 |
[18:56] | What do you want with my husband? | 你们找我丈夫干嘛 |
[18:58] | We need to ask him a few questions | 我们要问他几个 |
[19:00] | concerning a police investigation. | 跟警方的调查有关的问题 |
[19:01] | Now is not a good time. He’s doing a healing. | 现在恐怕不行 他在做治疗 |
[19:04] | This shouldn’t take too long. | 不会占用太长时间 |
[19:07] | This way. | 这边请 |
[19:17] | My boy’s wound won’t heal. | 我孩子的伤口总不愈合 |
[19:19] | It never heals. It just gets worse. | 从来不愈合 还越来越严重 |
[19:23] | It’s hot. | 好热 |
[19:30] | – What do you see? – Something with his hand. | -看到什么了 -他的手有异样 |
[19:38] | Mysha, Mysha. | 米沙 米沙 |
[19:52] | It’s healed. | 伤口愈合了 |
[19:54] | You’ve done it. | 你成功了 |
[19:55] | Spasiba. My boy is healed. | 谢谢 我的孩子没事了 |
[19:58] | Spasiba, spasiba. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[20:01] | He’s done it. I can’t believe it. | 他成功了 不敢相信 |
[20:05] | Sorry for the interruption. I’m Captain Renard. | 抱歉打扰你 我是雷纳德队长 |
[20:07] | This is Detective Burkhardt, Detective Griffin. | 这两位是伯克哈德警探和格里芬警探 |
[20:09] | What do you want? | 你们想知道什么 |
[20:11] | You had a party at a restaurant last night. | 你们昨晚在一家饭店举行了派对 |
[20:13] | A waiter was murdered there. | 一个服务员被谋杀了 |
[20:15] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[20:17] | According to restaurant surveillance, | 根据饭店的监控录像 |
[20:18] | the man who killed the waiter also tried to kill you. | 杀死服务员的凶手也试图杀掉你 |
[20:36] | Why am I not surprised? | 为什么我不觉得惊讶 |
[20:37] | You told your wife you’d tell the truth. | 你刚跟你太太说打算讲出实情 |
[20:39] | I have nothing to hide. | 没什么可藏着掖着的 |
[20:41] | A man attacked me. I fought back. | 有人袭击了我 我反击 |
[20:43] | – You ever seen this man before? – No. | -以前见过这人吗 -没有 |
[20:46] | But he too spoke Russian. | 但他也说俄语 |
[20:48] | He’s saying… | 他说… |
[20:52] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:54] | Doesn’t really translate, | 不太好表达 |
[20:55] | but if you’re gonna kill somebody you hate, | 不过如果是刺杀仇人的场合 |
[20:57] | it certainly fits the occasion. | 这话还挺应景 |
[20:59] | Any reason why this man hates you enough to kill you? | 知道这人为什么原因恨你恨得要杀你吗 |
[21:02] | Ah, many. | 太多了 |
[21:05] | Many reasons. | 太多原因 |
[21:08] | Sometimes — | 有时 |
[21:10] | sometimes I try to heal someone, and I fail. | 有时我试图治愈某人 可我失败了 |
[21:14] | Some say I do the devil’s work. | 就会有人说我做的是恶魔的勾当 |
[21:17] | Some men are jealous | 有些男人嫉妒我 |
[21:18] | because their foolish wives fall in love with me, | 因为他们的蠢老婆爱上了我 |
[21:22] | but that, I can’t help. | 但这方面 我无能为力 |
[21:25] | What happened to the man who attacked you? | 袭击你的人后来怎么样了 |
[21:26] | I threw him out the window. He ran away. | 我把他扔出窗户 他跑了 |
[21:29] | You should’ve reported it. | 你应该报警 |
[21:31] | If I’d known he already murdered someone, I would’ve. | 要是知道他杀了别人 我会的 |
[21:34] | It’s possible he may try again, | 他可能会再来杀你 |
[21:37] | so I’m gonna leave a patrol unit parked just outside in case. | 所以我们会派人马在外面守着以防万一 |
[21:41] | If you see anything suspicious, | 如果发现什么可疑的迹象 |
[21:42] | please give us a call immediately. | 请立即通知我们 |
[21:51] | Is Myshkin in trouble? | 梅什金惹上麻烦了吗 |
[22:02] | Where did you learn to speak Russian? | 你在哪里学的俄语 |
[22:04] | I spent a couple years in Moscow when I was younger. | 小时候我在莫斯科待过几年 |
[22:09] | Spasiba. Do svidaniya. | 谢谢夸奖 再见 |
[22:11] | Do svidaniya. | 再见 |
[22:13] | What’d you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[22:15] | The skin on Myshkin’s hand became transparent | 梅什金为那孩子治疗的时候 |
[22:18] | when he was healing that kid. | 手上皮肤变得透明了 |
[22:19] | I could see his bones. Could you? | 我都能看到他的骨头 你们看到没 |
[22:20] | No, no, but what you’re describing is a koschie. | 没 不过照你所述他可能是个医怪 |
[22:23] | I remember meeting one once with my mother in Moscow. | 我记得原来在莫斯科和我母亲见过一个 |
[22:26] | He was a healer just like Myshkin. | 和梅什金一样也是个治疗师 |
[22:29] | He wore these long monk’s robes, he didn’t drink, | 穿着长长的僧袍 从不喝酒 |
[22:32] | and according to my mother, he was celibate, | 据我母亲说 他是单身 |
[22:35] | which is why he came to her. | 所以才来找她 |
[22:36] | Evidently, the healing fired up his sex drive, | 显然 治疗让他性欲大增 |
[22:39] | and he needed a potion to put the brakes on. | 他需要些药剂来制止自己 |
[22:40] | Myshkin’s libido could use some of that. | 梅什金也该用这种药剂 |
[22:42] | Man likes to party. | 他喜欢参加派对 |
[22:43] | Oh, doesn’t seem to be suffering | 看样子他对自己的婚姻 |
[22:44] | too much guilt about his marriage. | 没什么愧疚感 |
[22:46] | Or maybe he’s suffering too much. | 或许他已经够遭罪的了 |
[22:47] | He is Russian after all. | 毕竟他是俄罗斯人 |
[22:49] | I’ll call a few friends in Moscow, | 我会打电话问问莫斯科的几个朋友 |
[22:51] | see what I can find out. | 看能查到什么 |
[22:56] | Housekeeping. | 客房服务 |
[23:26] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[23:33] | Looks like this stuff barely survive the fire. | 看来这些都没有躲过大火的侵袭 |
[23:36] | A lot of loose pages here, | 这里散落了很多页 |
[23:38] | all in Russian. | 都是俄文 |
[23:39] | This stuff is totally burnt. | 这些全被烧毁了 |
[23:41] | Also all in Russian. | 也都是俄文 |
[23:43] | Maybe we should’ve brought the captain. | 或许我们该叫队长一起来 |
[23:44] | – Here? – Yeah. | -来这儿 -是啊 |
[23:46] | I don’t think so. | 我看还是算了 |
[23:49] | Okay, try to find anything in English. | 好了 找找英文的东西 |
[23:53] | Stalin–looks like he used malin fatal as bodyguards. | 斯大林似乎雇佣了虎怪当保镖 |
[23:56] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[23:59] | Ah, English, at last. | 英语 终于找到了 |
[24:05] | “December 1, 1916. | “1916年12月1日 |
[24:08] | “Lieutenant Oswald Carter, St. Petersburg, Russia.” | “奥斯瓦尔德·卡特中尉记于俄罗斯圣彼得堡 |
[24:11] | “Ozzie, received your dispatch.” | “奥兹 收到了你的急信” |
[24:15] | “Rasputin’s influence over tzarina | “拉斯普廷对沙皇皇后的影响 |
[24:15] | 著名俄罗斯妖僧 以具有治病能力著称 因缓和小皇子的血友病受到皇后重用 | |
[24:18] | and his call to remove Russian troops from the front | 以及他要撤回前线俄国军队的要求 |
[24:21] | devastating to allied cause.” | 对同盟国造成了毁灭性的打击” |
[24:23] | “Your plan approved.” | “你的计划已批准” |
[24:26] | “God save King George.” | “上帝保佑乔治国王” |
[24:27] | “Sir Ian Hastings, | “伊恩·黑斯廷斯爵士” |
[24:29] | British Secret Intelligence Bureau.” | 英国情报局” |
[24:33] | Rasputin? He’s in here too? | 拉斯普廷 跟他还有关系 |
[24:35] | The mad monk? Guess so. | 那个妖僧 看来是的 |
[24:41] | Okay, this looks like a journal entry. | 这看起来像是日志 |
[24:45] | Rasputin was a koschie. | 拉斯普廷也是医怪 |
[24:50] | Figures, I knew he was wesen. | 猜到了 我就知道他是格林生物 |
[24:54] | Captain said Myshkin was a koschie. | 队长说梅什金也是医怪 |
[24:57] | You know anything about them? | 你了解它们吗 |
[24:59] | No. | 不 |
[25:00] | Koschie are, you know, Russian, | 医怪是俄国的 |
[25:02] | which means they’re Greek to me. | 对我来说完全陌生 |
[25:04] | “Because of their healing powers, | “由于他们的治愈能力 |
[25:06] | they are extremely difficult to kill, | 要杀死他们极其不易 |
[25:08] | but one must be especially careful.” | 一定要非常小心” |
[25:10] | “A koschie’s touch can not only heal | “医怪的触碰不仅能治愈 |
[25:13] | but also be fatal.” | 也能致死” |
[25:16] | How do you know which one you’re going to get? | 那要怎么知道会得到哪一种 |
[25:19] | There’s more about Rasputin here. | 这里还有更多关于拉斯普廷的 |
[25:22] | “When the poison proved ineffective, | “一旦发现毒药不起作用 |
[25:24] | I instructed Yusopov to just shoot the bastard.” | 我就让羽瑟普夫开枪打那混蛋” |
[25:27] | “Unfortunately, he fired only one shot.” | “很不幸 他就开了一枪” |
[25:30] | “I quickly shot him three more times with my webley.” | “我快速地用我的左轮手枪给了他三枪” |
[25:33] | “Still, this wasn’t enough to kill him.” | “但依然无法杀死他” |
[25:36] | “We had to beat him senseless | “我们不得不把他打昏 |
[25:38] | and dump him in the icy waters of the Neva River.” | 扔进了冰冷的涅瓦河” |
[25:41] | “Ironically, British Intelligence had no idea | “讽刺的是 英国情报机构完全不知道 |
[25:45] | they had sanctioned a Grimm to kill a wesen.” | 他们派了一个格林来杀格林生物” |
[25:52] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[25:54] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[25:56] | We’re on it. | 我们这就去 |
[25:57] | Gentlemen, we have a body. | 伙计们 发现了一具尸体 |
[25:59] | Well, this is where I say do svidaniya, comrades. | 那再见了 同志们 |
[26:14] | – How are things? – Nothing changes. | -事情怎么样了 -没什么变化 |
[26:17] | The royals are ruling behind another puppet strongman, | 皇室在幕后操纵另一个铁腕政治家 |
[26:20] | and we are living off cheeseburgers. | 而我们在靠芝士汉堡过日子 |
[26:22] | What about Boris Myshkin? | 说说鲍里斯·梅什金 |
[26:24] | Ah, an interesting man, albeit an evil one. | 一个有趣的人 虽然很邪恶 |
[26:28] | Before he became a healer, he was an assassin. | 在他成为治疗师之前 曾是个杀手 |
[26:32] | – For who? – The FSB. | -替谁卖命 -俄罗斯联邦安全局 |
[26:35] | How’s he work? | 他怎么杀人 |
[26:35] | His victims all die a terrible death | 死者都像辐射中毒一样 |
[26:38] | from radiation poisoning. | 死得很惨 |
[26:40] | How he does it, no one knows. | 没人知道他是怎么做到的 |
[26:45] | Paramedics took one look | 急救人员看了一眼 |
[26:47] | and called Oregon Public Health. | 就呼叫了俄勒冈公共卫生部门 |
[26:49] | They think he was exposed to something toxic. | 他们认为他接触了什么有毒物质 |
[26:51] | I’ve seen enough. | 我看够了 |
[26:52] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[26:54] | Room’s registered to an Alex Renko. | 房间登记在亚历克斯·伦科名下 |
[26:56] | Manager said he paid in cash, | 经理说他付的现金 |
[26:59] | but he had a Moscow driver’s license. | 但他有莫斯科驾照 |
[27:00] | – Another Russian. – Got something here. | -又一个俄罗斯人 -发现了点东西 |
[27:06] | Markov’s uniform from the restaurant. | 马尔可夫的餐厅制服 |
[27:09] | So the dead guy in the tub | 这么说浴缸里的那个死人 |
[27:10] | killed the waiter and attacked Myshkin. | 杀了那个服务生 攻击了梅什金 |
[27:12] | That’s some badass justice. | 这可真算是伸张正义了 |
[27:16] | Got a cell phone over here. | 这边有只手机 |
[27:19] | Looks like a burner. | 看样子是一次性手机 |
[27:21] | All the calls are to the same number. | 拨的都是同一个号码 |
[27:23] | Could be an accomplice. | 有可能是他的同伙 |
[27:24] | Let’s see who he was talking to. | 打过去看看是谁 |
[27:26] | The number you have reached is no longer in serv– | 您所拨打的电话已停… |
[27:29] | I guess the accomplice is not stupid. | 看来这个同伙也不傻 |
[27:36] | Oh! Jeez! | 天呐 |
[27:40] | Hazmat’s here. They said don’t… | 危险品处理小组到了 他们说不 |
[27:41] | touch the– oh. | 不要去碰… |
[27:44] | Sorry, Detectives, but you have to be decontaminated. | 抱歉 警探 但你们得消毒一下 |
[27:49] | You’ll surrender your clothes and undergo exfoliation. | 脱下你们的衣服 要进行表皮剥落 |
[27:52] | Exfoliation? | 表皮剥落 |
[27:53] | That means you’ll have to shower. | 意思是你们得去洗澡 |
[27:54] | You’ll also need to take potassium iodide. | 还要服用碘化钾 |
[27:57] | Anyone allergic? | 有人过敏吗 |
[27:58] | Let’s get some swabs off the victim. | 从受害人身上取点化验标本吧 |
[28:00] | Seal off the other room. | 封锁另一间房 |
[28:05] | I’ve had to take a few cold showers before, | 我以前迫于无奈洗过几次冷水澡 |
[28:07] | but nothing like this. | 但还没遇到过这种情况 |
[28:08] | Can’t believe soap and water’s gonna be enough. | 肥皂和清水居然就够了 |
[28:10] | Scrub hard. | 用力擦洗 |
[28:11] | How long you think it takes | 你认为要多久 |
[28:12] | before you show signs of radiation sickness? | 才会出现辐射病的病征 |
[28:14] | That depends on the level of exposure. | 这取决于暴露程度 |
[28:16] | Killer must have got a pretty high dose– I hope. | 这个杀手肯定接收了非常大的剂量 |
[28:19] | Well, he didn’t look sick on the restaurant surveillance. | 从餐厅监控录像上看 他不像生病的样子 |
[28:21] | Oh, not before he walked into the storeroom anyway. | 至少在他走进库房之前不是 |
[28:23] | That must have been where he got exposed. | 那他肯定是在那里接触到的 |
[28:25] | And by exposed you mean… | 你说的接触是指 |
[28:27] | To Myshkin. | 梅什金 |
[28:29] | We better tell them to check out the restaurant storeroom. | 我们最好让他们去查一下餐厅的库房 |
[28:36] | That’s pretty hot over here. What’s your reading? | 这里反应很强烈啊 你的读数是多少 |
[28:39] | Looking at a point 14. | 目前是0.14 |
[28:48] | You guys are clear. | 你们安全了 |
[28:50] | Don’t forget to take your potassium iodide. | 记得服用碘化钾 |
[28:53] | What about our clothes? | 那我们的衣服呢 |
[28:54] | They have to be incinerated. | 必须烧毁 |
[28:55] | You’re lucky, could’ve been a lot worse. | 你们很幸运 情况本来会更糟 |
[28:57] | Just heard back from our team at the restaurant. | 刚刚收到餐厅那队人发来的消息 |
[29:00] | You were right. | 你们说得对 |
[29:02] | That storeroom is hot. | 库房反应强烈 |
[29:10] | Hey, who you gonna call? | 你们要给谁打电话 |
[29:14] | You dress blues, huh? | 你们都穿蓝色啊 |
[29:16] | Nice booties. | 靴子不错嘛 |
[29:22] | You okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[29:24] | – They cleared us. – We feel like idiots. | -排除危险了 -感觉像傻子 |
[29:27] | No comment. So… | 不予置评 |
[29:29] | What do we know about our suspect? | 我们对嫌疑犯有多少的了解 |
[29:30] | So far, just his name. | 目前只知道他的名字 |
[29:32] | – Alex Renko. – They’ve got him in isolation. | -亚历克斯·伦科 -已经把他隔离了 |
[29:34] | He’s dying of radiation poisoning. | 他因辐射中毒垂危 |
[29:35] | Had to be Myshkin. He’s definitely a Koschie. | 肯定是梅什金干的 他肯定是医怪 |
[29:38] | We found out they can kill or cure with their touch. | 我们查到它们可以通过触碰医好或致死他人 |
[29:41] | Fits with what I got. | 和我的发现吻合 |
[29:42] | Turns out Myshkin was a paid assassin for the FSB. | 梅什金以前是俄罗斯联安局雇佣的杀手 |
[29:45] | Sounds like his sins have come back to haunt him. | 看来是他造的孽要还了 |
[29:47] | Let’s bring him in, see what he’ll admit to. | 把他带回来 看看他会供出些什么 |
[30:03] | You shouldn’t have come here. | 你不该来这里 |
[30:07] | I told you, | 我和你说过了 |
[30:09] | I don’t want this for you. | 我不想你这样 |
[30:13] | You have to leave him. | 你得离开他 |
[30:17] | He will kill you too. | 他会连你也杀了的 |
[30:33] | If you really want to keep Gizmo from getting into fights, | 如果你真的想让小玩意不再打架 |
[30:35] | you have got to neuter him. | 那你就得把它给阉割了 |
[30:37] | I know, but my husband won’t let me. | 我知道 但我丈夫不准 |
[30:40] | Well, he’s probably gonna be out for another hour, | 它的麻醉药可能还要一小时才会消退 |
[30:42] | so if you want to get coffee or anything… | 所以如果你要去喝杯咖啡什么的 |
[30:44] | Are you sure he’ll be okay? | 你确定它不会有事吗 |
[30:45] | Yeah, he’ll be fine until the next time. | 确定 直到它下次再打架 |
[30:54] | I should just neuter you anyway, Gizmo, | 小玩意 我就该给你做阉割手术的 |
[30:56] | spare you a lot of pain and suffering. | 这样会让你免受很多痛苦 |
[30:58] | Go ahead. I won’t tell. | 做吧 我不会说出去的 |
[31:00] | We talking about a cat? | 我们是在说一只猫吗 |
[31:03] | Well, it wouldn’t be that difficult, would it? | 也不会多难 对吧 |
[31:05] | I mean, a cat, | 猫 |
[31:07] | – a man… – Joe. | -男人 -乔 |
[31:08] | That’s terrible, | 太恐怖了 |
[31:10] | to even think about doing that | 哪怕只是想想 |
[31:11] | in the middle of the night when he’s drunk and passed out, | 大半夜趁他醉酒昏睡时 |
[31:14] | say, like, on a Friday at 9:30, | 比如说某个周五晚上九点半 |
[31:16] | and we had a really, really good alibi. | 而我们有个非常好的不在场证明 |
[31:18] | You know you can never go back. | 你知道你们永远无法回不去了 |
[31:20] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[31:21] | – Not this time, I’m– – Never. | -这次不会 我… -永远不行 |
[31:25] | There’s no way in hell I’m ever going back. | 我是绝对不会回头的 |
[31:28] | Unless… | 除非 |
[31:29] | It’s Friday at 9:30 and we have a… | 是周五晚上九点半 我们还有 |
[31:31] | Really good alibi. | 非常好的不在场证明 |
[31:34] | You know a man named Alex Renko? | 你认识一个叫亚历克斯·伦科的人吗 |
[31:37] | Should I? | 我应该认识吗 |
[31:38] | You poisoned him with radiation two days ago. | 两天前你用辐射毒害了他 |
[31:41] | And you used to work for the FSB. | 你以前受雇于俄罗斯联安局 |
[31:45] | We know you’re a koschie. | 我们知道你是医怪 |
[31:47] | I saw you heal that boy. | 我看见你治愈了那个男孩 |
[31:50] | You saw it? | 你看见了 |
[32:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:11] | Now I know what you are. | 现在我知道你是什么了 |
[32:13] | How about the rest of you? | 那你们两个呢 |
[32:16] | No. | 不是 |
[32:19] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[32:21] | Why did Renko want you killed? | 为什么伦科要你死 |
[32:23] | I promise you I don’t know. | 我发誓我也不知道 |
[32:26] | I’m sorry for what I did to that man. | 很抱歉我对他做的事 |
[32:28] | He attacked me. I had no choice. | 他袭击我 我没有办法 |
[32:30] | Yes, I was assassin for the FSB. | 没错 我以前是俄罗斯联安局的杀手 |
[32:35] | But I wanted to find peace and do penance | 可我现在想为我造的孽 |
[32:38] | for the pain I caused, | 赎罪 让自己心安 |
[32:41] | so I swore an oath to god to only do good, | 所以我发誓只做好事 |
[32:45] | heal the sick. | 治病救人 |
[32:46] | My concern is not your redemption. | 我关心的不是你的自我救赎 |
[32:47] | My concern is that Renko has an accomplice | 而是伦科还有一个同伙 |
[32:50] | who may still be after you. | 可能还会对你不利 |
[32:52] | I’m already a dead man, mister. | 我已经是个死人了 先生 |
[32:55] | And every time I heal, I die a little more. | 每次我治好一个人 我就向死亡靠近一点 |
[32:58] | If someone tries to kill me, I’m not gonna fight it again. | 如果有人想杀我 我不会再做反抗 |
[33:01] | Why should I? | 何必挣扎 |
[33:03] | Soon I will be in hell. | 反正我很快就要下地狱了 |
[33:06] | Well, I suggest that you leave the country immediately. | 我建议你马上出国 |
[33:10] | My wife misses her home. | 我妻子很想念家乡 |
[33:12] | She would be happy to return. | 如果回去她会很开心 |
[33:18] | You’re free to go. | 你可以自由离开了 |
[33:20] | Ah, I can go. | 我可以离开 |
[33:23] | Free… | 自由 |
[33:27] | I’m not. | 却没有 |
[33:30] | Griffin. | 格里芬 |
[33:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:34] | I understand. Renko’s awake. | 明白了 伦科醒了 |
[33:37] | If we want to talk to him, this may be our only chance. | 如果想跟他谈 这可能是我们唯一的机会 |
[33:40] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:11] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[34:25] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 |
[34:31] | Says Myshkin killed his father, and he’s gonna kill her too. | 他说梅什金杀了他爸爸 也会杀了她的 |
[34:35] | Myshkin’s wife? | 梅什金的老婆 |
[34:36] | He didn’t give a name. | 他没说是谁 |
[34:38] | Alex said Myshkin murdered his father. | 亚历克斯说梅什金杀了他爸爸 |
[34:40] | Is anyone at the house related to him? | 那个家里有谁跟他有关系 |
[34:41] | There’s a lot of possibilities. | 有很多种可能 |
[34:42] | Including his wife if she’s related to Alex. | 也包括他老婆 如果她和亚历克斯有关系的话 |
[34:44] | – And Larissa the housekeeper. – Or one of his groupies. | -还有管家拉瑞莎 -或者信仰他的人 |
[34:46] | If Alex is afraid for someone at the house, | 如果亚历克斯是在担心屋子里的某个人 |
[34:48] | it must be someone who’s with Myshkin now. | 那肯定是现在和梅什金在一起的人 |
[34:53] | So you should be happy. You get to go home. | 你应该高兴 可以回家了 |
[34:57] | Are you coming with me? | 你会跟我一起走吗 |
[34:59] | Do you still care? | 你还在乎吗 |
[35:05] | I don’t know anymore. | 我也不知道 |
[35:11] | Can I get you anything? | 有什么吩咐吗 |
[35:13] | Mm, let’s think. | 让我想想 |
[35:15] | Um, let’s start with vodka. | 先给我倒杯伏特加吧 |
[35:27] | Need help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[35:27] | – Not here, where she can see us. – Why? | -别在这里 会给她看见 -怎么 |
[35:30] | Afraid we’ll make a scandal? | 怕搞出丑闻吗 |
[35:32] | I love to make a scandal. | 我倒是很想弄出个丑闻来 |
[35:35] | Come. | 来 |
[36:16] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿啊 |
[36:18] | I need to help you. I need to help you– | 让我来帮你一把… |
[36:21] | Finish your drink first. | 先把你的酒喝了 |
[36:36] | I want you now. | 我现在就要你 |
[36:39] | I think you need to drink more. | 你得再喝点酒 |
[36:41] | I think you need to love more. | 你得爱我多一点 |
[36:46] | Larissa– oy. | 拉瑞莎 |
[36:48] | You’re playing too hard to get. | 想欲擒故纵啊 |
[36:50] | Why don’t you die? | 你怎么不去死 |
[36:53] | I’m having so much fun. | 我玩得正开心呢 |
[36:55] | Why die? | 为什么要死 |
[36:56] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[36:58] | What’s wrong, huh? | 怎么了 |
[37:01] | You killed my father. | 你杀了我爸爸 |
[37:06] | – What? – And now you killed my brother. | -什么 -现在又杀了我哥哥 |
[37:10] | They were my whole life. | 他们是我的全部 |
[37:19] | I poisoned you. Why don’t you die? | 我给你下了药 你怎么还不死 |
[37:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:26] | It was my saint’s name day. | 那是我的取名日 |
[37:29] | I was only ten years old. | 我才十岁 |
[37:31] | My father went to the car to get me a present, | 我爸爸去车上给我拿礼物 |
[37:35] | and you killed him. | 而你杀了他 |
[37:38] | Komarov? | 科马洛夫 |
[37:41] | Sergei Komarov was your father? | 塞奇·科马洛夫是你爸爸 |
[37:47] | No, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[37:49] | No, you– you don’t understand. | 不 你不懂 |
[37:53] | I’m not the same man. | 我已经不是以前的我了 |
[37:57] | You can never make up for what you’ve done. | 你造的孽永远也弥补不了 |
[37:59] | I’m not the same man. I don’t kill. | 我不是以前的我了 我不杀人 |
[38:01] | I heal. | 我救人 |
[38:09] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[38:11] | Please forgive me. | 请你原谅我 |
[38:21] | I’ll take the back. | 我从后包抄 |
[38:22] | All right. | 好 |
[38:27] | Police! Open up! | 警察 开门 |
[38:30] | What is the problem? | 怎么回事 |
[38:31] | – Where’s your husband? – Upstairs in our bedroom. | -你丈夫呢 -在楼上卧室里 |
[38:34] | He’s got that little whore with him. | 和他那个小荡妇在一起 |
[38:38] | I told you, I’m not that man anymore. | 我说了 我已经不是以前的我了 |
[38:44] | – I’ve changed. – Stay back. | -我洗心革面了 -退后 |
[38:46] | – Mysha, what happened? – She stabbed me. | -米沙 出什么事了 -她捅了我一刀 |
[38:49] | Larissa, come here. | 拉瑞莎 过来 |
[38:57] | – Let her go. No! – Olga! | -放开她 不要 -欧嘉 |
[39:04] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[39:06] | Grimm. | 格林 |
[39:08] | You heard the man, on the floor! | 没听见吗 跪下 |
[39:16] | He killed us all. | 他把我们都杀了 |
[39:22] | I don’t think she’s gonna make it. | 她可能挺不过去了 |
[39:25] | – I can’t stop this bleeding. – Move. | -血止不住 -让开 |
[39:29] | – Move. I can help. – Stay back. | -让开 我能帮上忙 -别过来 |
[39:31] | I don’t think we have another choice. | 我们没别的办法了 |
[39:32] | No! She tried to murder you. | 不要 她想杀了你 |
[39:35] | Mysha, Mysha! Don’t, don’t! | 米沙 不要 |
[39:37] | It will kill you. You are too weak. | 这样你会死的 你太虚弱了 |
[39:49] | No! | 不要 |
[39:52] | No! | 不要 |
[39:58] | You fool. | 你这个傻瓜 |
[40:00] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[40:02] | You fool. | 傻瓜 |
[40:09] | This is Burkhardt. We need an ambulance. | 我是伯克哈德 派辆救护车来 |
[40:11] | 3500 Lovejoy. | 地址是拉夫乔伊3500号 |
[40:16] | – Nick? – Yeah. | -尼克吗 -是我 |
[40:17] | We’re in the kitchen. | 我们在厨房 |
[40:23] | Are you hungry? We saved you a plate. | 你饿吗 给你留了一盘 |
[40:25] | Mm, thanks. | 谢了 |
[40:28] | – How’d it go today? – It was fun. | -今天过得怎么样 -很有趣 |
[40:30] | Alicia came to work with me and helped treat cats and dogs. | 艾丽西娅来帮我一起治疗动物 |
[40:32] | And one parrot. His name was, uh… | 有一只鹦鹉 叫… |
[40:35] | – Beauregard. – Beauregard. | -博勒加德 -博勒加德 |
[40:37] | He was pretty chatty. | 叽叽喳喳叫个不停 |
[40:38] | So you had a good day? | 过得开心吗 |
[40:41] | Yeah, yeah. I did. | 很开心 |
[40:44] | Look, guys, I know this is such an imposition, | 我知道这样很麻烦你们 |
[40:47] | – and I promise you that– – Will you stop? | -我保证… -又来了 |
[40:49] | She’s been doing this all day. | 她一整天都在说这话 |
[40:50] | I’ll get the phone. | 我去接电话 |
[40:53] | So has Joe tried calling again today? | 今天乔给你打过电话吗 |
[40:57] | I turned off my phone. | 我把手机关了 |
[40:58] | – That’s good. – She’s not here, Joe. | -很好 -她不在我这 乔 |
[41:02] | I don’t know where she is. She’s not here. | 我不知道她在哪里 反正不在我这 |
[41:05] | No, you’re not hearing what I’m saying. | 你没有听见我说的话嘛 |
[41:07] | Let me talk to him. Hey, Joe, it’s Nick. | 我来跟他说 乔 我是尼克 |
[41:10] | – You don’t want to do this. – I’m looking for my wife! | -你不会想这么做的 -我在找我老婆 |
[41:12] | This is none of your damn business, detective. | 这根本不关你们什么事 警探 |
[41:15] | Well, I’m not talking to you as a cop–yet. | 我还没用警察的身份跟你谈呢 |
[41:17] | You need to calm down. | 你冷静一点 |
[41:18] | The hell I do! Is she there? | 冷静个鬼 她在你们那吗 |
[41:19] | Just tell me if she’s there. | 回答在不在就行了 |
[41:21] | Damn it, I know she’s there! | 妈的 我就知道她在 |
[41:22] | If Alicia left you, | 如果艾丽西娅离开了你 |
[41:23] | I’m sure she did it for a pretty good reason. | 她肯定有充分的理由这么做 |
[41:25] | Do you want to tell me about it? | 你想跟我谈谈一下吗 |
[41:27] | Joe. | 乔 |
[41:33] | He hung up. | 他挂了 |
[41:36] | Does he know that I’m here? | 他知道我在这吗 |
[41:37] | He’s probably calling all of your friends. | 他可能是给你所有朋友都打电话了 |
[41:39] | If he knows that I’m here, then he will come here. | 如果他知道我在这 他会来这里找我的 |
[41:42] | Well, then we’ll just deal with it. | 来就来吧 |
[41:43] | Look, Nick, you don’t– you don’t understand, okay? | 尼克 你不明白 |
[41:46] | He’s– | 他… |
[41:49] | He’s– He’s not normal. | 他…他不正常 |
[41:53] | Well, let’s hope | 希望他不会 |
[41:55] | he’s normal enough not to do anything stupid. | 不正常到做什么傻事 |