时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So what happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[00:03] | Zip-lining in Kauai… | 在考艾岛玩滑索 |
[00:05] | tore my achilles. | 扭伤了脚踝 |
[00:06] | Well, one more session | 再做一次康复 |
[00:08] | and we should be done. | 应该就可以了 |
[00:10] | Only one more, really? | 就剩一次了啊 |
[00:11] | – Maybe we should celebrate. – No. | -也许我们该庆祝一下 -不 |
[00:13] | I try to keep everything on a professional– | 我想保持专业态度 |
[00:15] | Right. That’s always good. | 没错 那样…那样很好 |
[00:17] | I got to get out of here, okay? | 我得离开这里 |
[00:19] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[00:20] | You need to come, and you’re staying with us. | 你过来和我们待在一起 |
[00:22] | My friend Alicia just called. | 刚才我朋友艾丽西娅打电话来 |
[00:23] | She needs a place to stay. | 她需要个容身之地 |
[00:25] | He hit her again. | 他又打她了 |
[00:26] | This isn’t your fault, you know. | 这不怪你 |
[00:27] | If he knows that I’m here, then he will come here. | 如果他知道我在这 他会来这里找我的 |
[00:30] | He’s not normal. | 他不正常 |
[00:43] | 幸亏在夜里 你瞧不见我 我改扮成这个怪样子 怪不好意思哩 | |
[00:53] | What are you gonna do if Joe apologizes? | 如果乔向你道歉你怎么打算 |
[00:54] | What then? | 那时怎么办 |
[00:57] | I’m not going back this time. | 我这次不会回去了 |
[00:59] | I don’t care what he does or he says. | 不管他说什么做什么 |
[01:03] | Isn’t that what you said last time? | 你上次不也这么说吗 |
[01:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:06] | But I didn’t walk out last time either. | 但上次我也没出走啊 |
[01:11] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[01:16] | You, um– you want some wine? | 你想来点酒吗 |
[01:17] | I do, but still on duty. | 想 但我还在执勤 |
[01:21] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[01:22] | Pretty good, thanks to you two. | 挺好的 谢谢你们俩 |
[01:25] | It sort of feels like we’re back in the dorm, right? | 有点重回宿舍生活的感觉呢 |
[01:27] | – Yeah. – Except for Nick, of course. | -是啊 -只是多了个尼克 |
[01:29] | Aw. I wish he’d been there. | 我希望他那时在 |
[01:31] | Yeah, if only. | 是啊 这样就好了 |
[01:33] | Some of the guys that she was with… | 她当时约会的那些小伙子们… |
[01:35] | You need to behave yourself. | 你够了 |
[01:38] | Maybe it’s time I go to the little girls’ room. | 或许我该去一下洗手间 |
[01:40] | – That’s a good idea. – I think so. | -好主意 -我也觉得 |
[01:44] | Thanks for coming by. I know you’re crazed at work. | 谢谢你过来 我知道你上班很忙 |
[01:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:48] | – She was kidding about the guys, mostly. – No, | -她刚才都是乱说的 -不 |
[01:53] | I have something to tell you about Alicia. | 关于艾丽西娅 我有点事想告诉你 |
[01:56] | Is it Joe? Is he here? | 和乔有关吗 他在这儿吗 |
[01:57] | No. | 不 |
[01:58] | No. | 不 |
[02:04] | Your friend is a wesen. | 你朋友是格林生物 |
[02:06] | What? | 什么 |
[02:08] | I saw her when she got to our house. | 她进屋的时候我看出来了 |
[02:11] | You were in the other room. She got upset. | 你当时在别的房间 她很沮丧 |
[02:13] | No. No way. | 不可能 |
[02:14] | We were roommates for three years. | 我们都当了三年室友 |
[02:16] | I don’t even know if I should be telling you this. | 我不知道我该不该告诉你 |
[02:19] | What kind of wesen? Is she dangerous? | 什么样的格林生物 危险吗 |
[02:21] | No. I don’t think so. | 我觉得不危险 |
[02:22] | I didn’t get a good look at her, | 我没来得及好好看 |
[02:24] | but I’d say something more like a fuchsbau. | 但像是狐妖一类 |
[02:26] | Like Rosalee? That’s a relief. | 像罗莎莉 那真令人松口气 |
[02:29] | Hey, look, she’s your friend. | 她是你的朋友 |
[02:31] | She can stay with us as long as she wants. | 她要待多久都没有问题 |
[02:33] | But if she founds out that I’m a Grimm, she could freak out. | 但如果她发现我是格林可能会被吓到 |
[02:36] | She could go running back to Joe. | 她可能会跑回去找乔 |
[02:38] | Well, what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[02:39] | Nothing. | 什么都不做 |
[02:40] | Okay? Nothing. | 好吗 别轻举妄动 |
[02:42] | Act natural. | 表现得自然些 |
[02:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:14] | – Let me see. – No. | -让我看看 -不行 |
[03:17] | You’re gonna get fired if you keep coming over here. | 你老跑过来会被炒鱿鱼的 |
[03:19] | Well, keep ordering food, and I’m good. | 只要你一直点单就没问题 |
[03:21] | I don’t have any more money. | 我一分钱都没有了 |
[03:24] | Can you stay till I close? | 你能等我到打烊吗 |
[03:26] | I have my sister’s car. | 我开我姐姐的车出来的 |
[03:28] | – If she finds out, she’s gonna kill you. – I know. | -被发现她会杀了你的 -我知道 |
[03:32] | Your boss is looking. | 你老板看过来了 |
[03:37] | Look, my mom’s in Vegas with some loser for the weekend. | 这周末我妈和某个混球在拉斯维加斯 |
[03:40] | We have the house to ourselves. | 我们可以待在我家 |
[03:42] | Just saying. | 我就说说 |
[03:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:22] | Help! Stop! | 救命 住手 |
[04:25] | Leave us alone! | 放开我们 |
[04:38] | No! | 别 |
[04:49] | Come on, let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[04:51] | All right, let’s bounce, y’all. | 快 我们走 |
[05:06] | Slow down, you idiot! | 慢点 臭小子 |
[05:09] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[05:11] | – Oh, my god. – Help me! | -我的天 -救救我 |
[05:14] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[05:17] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[05:18] | Help me! | 救命 |
[05:36] | We got two victims, | 有两名受害人 |
[05:37] | the female’s been rushed to the hospital, | 女的已经送去医院了 |
[05:39] | the male, not so lucky. | 男的就没这么走运 |
[05:41] | Any cameras in the parking lot? | 停车场有监控摄像头吗 |
[05:42] | Place barely has lights. | 这地方基本没什么灯光 |
[05:44] | Female talking when they found her? | 女受害人被发现时说什么了吗 |
[05:45] | In and out of consciousness. | 当时已经意识不清了 |
[05:55] | Alonzo Banks. | 阿朗佐·班克斯 |
[05:56] | Didn’t take his cash or his jewelry. | 钱和珠宝都还在 |
[06:01] | Owner said he was a regular– | 店主说他是常客 |
[06:02] | came in on the weekends, a high roller. | 周末来 很是阔绰 |
[06:04] | He and his date were seen leaving the diner, | 有人看到他和约会对象离开餐馆 |
[06:06] | found minutes later by a customer walking out. | 几分钟后一位顾客出门时发现的他俩 |
[06:09] | I’ll check inside. | 我去里面看看 |
[06:12] | I saw him hauling ass across the parking lot | 我走出来看到他 |
[06:14] | just as I walked out. | 快速穿过停车场 |
[06:15] | He was parked right over here– | 他的车就停在这里 |
[06:17] | young, black kid, late teens. | 黑人男生 20岁不到的样子 |
[06:19] | Didn’t get a good look at his face. | 没看清他的脸 |
[06:20] | – Was he with anybody? – Not that I saw. | -他跟谁在一起吗 -我没看到 |
[06:22] | Almost ran me down getting out of here. | 开车离开的时候差点撞到我 |
[06:25] | You get a look at the vehicle? | 看清是什么样的车了吗 |
[06:26] | Yeah. Silver Impala, pretty new. | 银色雪佛兰黑斑羚 挺新的 |
[06:28] | I got an eye for wheels. | 我对汽车有点研究 |
[06:30] | Had a 1970 Impala coupe– real beauty. | 是70年产的黑斑羚双门轿跑 非常赞 |
[06:33] | Didn’t happen to get a look at the license, did you? | 不会也碰巧看到车牌了吧 |
[06:35] | Yeah, saw half. 6-S-M something. | 看到一半吧 6SM什么的 |
[06:38] | 6SM 6-S-M. | |
[06:41] | Did you know Alonzo Banks or the girl he was with? | 你认识阿朗佐·班克斯或跟她一起的那个姑娘吗 |
[06:43] | Just to wait on. | 只给他们点过单 |
[06:44] | They pretty much kept to themselves. | 他们不太跟人交流 |
[06:46] | Did he seem upset, get into an argument with anyone? | 他有没有不开心 或是跟人发生争执 |
[06:48] | Not that I saw. | 我没看到 |
[06:49] | Anything else you know about him? | 关于他你还知道些什么吗 |
[06:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:54] | Just he wasn’t a guy to mess with, | 只知道他不好惹 |
[06:56] | you know, maybe involved in a gang or something, | 也许是黑帮分子什么的 |
[06:59] | but I don’t know anything about that. | 但那些事我不清楚 |
[07:01] | I just do my job. | 我只管干活 |
[07:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:07] | Do you mind if I get this? It’s my boyfriend. | 我能接个电话吗 是我男友 |
[07:08] | He’s probably wondering where I am. | 他可能想知道我在哪呢 |
[07:10] | Go ahead. | 接吧 |
[07:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:14] | Hey, are you home? | 你到家了吗 |
[07:15] | Got a hit on something. | 有点发现 |
[07:16] | – You’re not gonna believe what happened after you left. – All right. | -你肯定不信你走后这儿发生了什么 -好 |
[07:18] | I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[07:21] | I saw what they did, Joy. | 我看到他们做的事了 乔伊 |
[07:23] | – I saw them kill that guy. – What? | -我看到他们杀了那家伙 -什么 |
[07:25] | And they saw me. | 他们也看到我了 |
[07:27] | Oh, my God. Are you sure? | 天哪 你确定吗 |
[07:28] | Yes, I’m sure. I don’t know what to do. | 确定 我不知道该怎么办 |
[07:31] | Don’t talk to anybody. | 别跟人说 |
[07:33] | Look, Alonzo was a bad man, Jared, | 阿朗佐是个坏人 贾里德 |
[07:35] | which means that whoever killed him is worse. | 也就是说杀他的人比他更坏 |
[07:37] | Should I go to the cops? | 我该去报警吗 |
[07:38] | You think they’ll be able to protect you? | 你以为警察能保护你吗 |
[07:40] | That’s not how it works, not in this neighborhood. | 不行的 在这区肯定不行 |
[07:43] | I’ll call you when I get back home. | 我到家再打给你 |
[07:50] | He ain’t gonna say nothing. | 他什么都不会说的 |
[07:51] | He saw our faces. | 他看到我们的长相了 |
[07:54] | He was talking with the waitress in the diner. | 他当时在跟餐馆里那个女服务员说话 |
[07:56] | They had something going. | 他俩肯定有关系 |
[07:57] | Dread, come on. | 德瑞德 拜托 |
[07:59] | You think a scared little punk like that is going to the cops? | 你认为那个胆小的废柴会去报警 |
[08:01] | I don’t know what he’s gonna do, | 我不知道他会做什么 |
[08:04] | but I know what we’re gonna do. | 但我知道我们会做什么 |
[08:15] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[08:22] | – How’d you sleep? – Oh, good, for once. | -睡得怎么样 -终于睡踏实了 |
[08:24] | Oh, I found some apartments online–really affordable too. | 我在网上找到了几间便宜的公寓 |
[08:27] | Oh, hey, that’s great. | 那太好了 |
[08:30] | Oh, uh, coffee? | 要喝咖啡吗 |
[08:32] | Did you want to drink some coffee? | 你要喝咖啡吗 |
[08:36] | Sure. I’d love some. | 好啊 来一杯 |
[08:39] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:40] | Sure. Um… sorry. | 没事 抱歉 |
[08:42] | I, uh…coffee. | 我… 咖啡 |
[08:44] | I’m… Make some. | 我去 煮一点 |
[08:51] | Look, you know, I should find something today, | 我今天应该就能找到住处了 |
[08:54] | so I’ll– I’ll be out of your hair. | 很快就搬走 |
[09:01] | Look, we’ve known each other for a really long time, | 我们认识这么久了 |
[09:04] | and we’ve always been able to be really open and honest | 一直能做到彼此 |
[09:07] | with each other. | 坦诚相待 |
[09:07] | And I just– | 我… |
[09:10] | I kind of think that, um… | 我觉得… |
[09:12] | What? What? | 怎么了 |
[09:15] | I just think that, um– | 我觉得… |
[09:17] | Well… | 那个… |
[09:19] | I don’t really know how to say this. | 我也不知道怎么开口 |
[09:21] | Uh, it’s not easy to say, | 这不是三言两语就能说清楚的 |
[09:22] | so I just come out with it. | 我还是直说了吧 |
[09:25] | I am a kehrseite-schlich-kennen. | 我是一个懂行之人 |
[09:31] | That’s German for someone who isn’t but knows. | 德语意为了解但却不是的人 |
[09:35] | Knows what? | 了解什么 |
[09:36] | What you are. | 了解你的本质 |
[09:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:39] | I know that you’re wesen. | 我知道你是格林生物 |
[09:41] | And it just– it’s not a problem for me at all, | 这对我来说根本不是问题 |
[09:44] | so I just want you to know that I’m totally okay with it. | 我只是想让你知道我并不介意 |
[09:47] | But I don’t want you to feel like this is something | 但是我不想你觉得 |
[09:51] | that you need to hide from me. | 这是需要对我隐瞒的事 |
[09:52] | Look, I don’t– I don’t know what you mean. | 我真的不知道你在说什么 |
[09:56] | I think you do. | 我想你知道 |
[09:57] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[09:59] | I have enough problems right now, okay? | 我现在的麻烦已经够多的了 |
[10:01] | Obviously, I did something to make you mad | 显然我做了让你生气的事 |
[10:04] | or to make you think that I’m lying to you… | 或是让你觉得我在欺骗你 |
[10:06] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是的 |
[10:07] | But whatever it is, I’m just gonna walk away now | 但是不管怎样 我先走了 |
[10:09] | before one of us says something we regret. | 以免我俩其中一个说错话 |
[10:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:13] | Alonzo Banks did six years | 阿朗佐·班克斯因袭击他人 |
[10:15] | on an assault and possessions charge. | 以及持有违禁物品指控而入狱六年 |
[10:17] | Guy allegedly ran Portland’s Northend Cru. | 据说此人是波特兰终北团的头目 |
[10:19] | I busted a Northend banger a few years back– | 几年前 我抓住一个终北团的暴徒 |
[10:22] | not a gang you want to mess with. | 这种流氓团伙不好惹啊 |
[10:23] | Unless you’re trying to send a message. | 除非你是想传达什么信息 |
[10:24] | – Rival gang hit? – Could be. | -是敌对帮派干的吗 -有可能 |
[10:26] | I could check with the Gang Task Force, | 我可以去反黑组查一下 |
[10:28] | see if they know your vic. | 看看他们是否认识你们的受害者 |
[10:30] | Yeah? | 进来 |
[10:31] | I got three cars that match the description | 发现有三辆与嫌疑犯的车 |
[10:33] | and plate numbers of the suspect’s vehicle. | 描述相符的车牌号码 |
[10:35] | – You run them? – I was about to. Then I got this. | -比对过了吗 -正要做就发现了这个 |
[10:39] | Payback for the millions spent on the red light camera program. | 这就是花几百万装红绿灯探头的回报 |
[10:43] | Silver Impala was seen running a red light | 在离犯罪现场的两个路口 |
[10:45] | two blocks from the crime scene | 一辆银色黑斑羚被拍到闯红灯 |
[10:47] | less than a minute after the 911 call was made. | 时间点离警察接到报案不到一分钟 |
[10:49] | Coincidence? I believe not. | 是巧合吗 我不信 |
[10:52] | We know the owner? | 知道车主吗 |
[10:52] | Registered to a Tyler Z. Ellis. | 登记于泰勒·Z·埃利斯名下 |
[10:55] | Let’s see what Mr. Ellis has to say. | 去看看埃利斯先生对此有何解释 |
[11:14] | – Who is it? – It’s the Portland P.D. | -是谁 -波特兰警察 |
[11:17] | We’re looking for Tyler Ellis. | 我们想找泰勒·埃利斯 |
[11:22] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[11:24] | Zuri? | 茹里 |
[11:26] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[11:28] | You two know each other. | 你俩认识 |
[11:29] | Zuri was my physical therapist for my achilles. | 茹里是我的脚踝物理治疗师 |
[11:31] | Zuri, this is Detective Burkhardt. | 茹里 这位是伯克哈德警探 |
[11:34] | So what are you doing here? | 你们来这干嘛 |
[11:36] | There must be some mistake. | 这肯定有什么误会吧 |
[11:37] | We’re looking for a Tyler Ellis. | 我们要找泰勒·埃利斯 |
[11:40] | I’m Tyler. Uh, I go by my middle name. | 我就是泰勒 我喜欢用中间名 |
[11:43] | It’s a family thing– long story. | 家族传统 说来话长 |
[11:45] | Is that your silver Impala out front? | 门前那辆银色黑斑羚是你的吗 |
[11:47] | Last time I looked, yeah. | 是的 |
[11:49] | You want to tell me what this is about? | 能告诉我你们来的目的吗 |
[11:50] | Well, we think your car | 你的车被记录到 |
[11:51] | was seen leaving the scene of a crime last night. | 昨晚驶离了一个犯罪现场 |
[11:54] | My car? | 我的车 |
[11:56] | Where were you last night around 1:00 a.m.? | 昨天大约凌晨一点时你在哪里 |
[11:58] | Asleep. | 睡着了 |
[11:59] | I-I was in bed by 10:00. | 我十点就上床睡觉了 |
[12:02] | Do you mind if we come in? | 我们能进去吗 |
[12:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:11] | Sorry, sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[12:14] | Let me just– | 让我先 |
[12:16] | Do you live alone? | 你一个人住吗 |
[12:19] | Well, my brother Jared lives with me. | 我弟弟贾里德和我一起住 |
[12:23] | Does he have access to your car? | 他可以开你的车吗 |
[12:25] | Not without my permission, but he was here all night. | 经我同意可以 但他昨晚一直都在 |
[12:27] | Oh, but you said you were sleeping. | 但你说你睡觉了 |
[12:31] | What is going on here? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[12:32] | We have a murder. | 一起谋杀案 |
[12:34] | Late last night, a car matching yours | 昨晚有一辆与你的车相匹配的车 |
[12:36] | was seen speeding away from the scene. | 被拍到急速驶离犯罪现场 |
[12:41] | Jared, these detectives are here. | 贾里德 有警探上门 |
[12:43] | They want to know where you were last night. | 他们想知道你昨晚去了哪 |
[12:44] | I told them you were here, | 我和他们说你在这 |
[12:45] | and it’s probably some kind of mistake or… | 这当中可能有什么误会或是 |
[12:50] | Jared? | 贾里德 |
[13:05] | Get off of him. | 放开他 |
[13:06] | – Get off of him. – Zuri! | -放开他 -茹里 |
[13:07] | – Zuri, stop. – Jared! | -茹里 住手 -贾里德 |
[13:08] | Don’t fight back. | 不要反抗 |
[13:10] | – Don’t lose your temper. Calm down. – Come on, hey. | -别失控 冷静 -拜托 |
[13:13] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[13:14] | – It’s okay. – Just breathe. | -好了 -深呼吸 |
[13:15] | Let’s get up. | 站起来 |
[13:19] | – You all right? – Zuri… | -你没事吧 -茹里 |
[13:20] | Take your hands off of me. | 把你的手拿开 |
[13:35] | Jared has no priors | 贾里德除了昨晚闯了红灯外 |
[13:36] | except for running the red light last night. | 没有前科 |
[13:38] | Zuri’s clean too. | 茹里也没有前科 |
[13:39] | Well, their dad is not so clean. | 他们父亲就没那么清白了 |
[13:47] | in Oregon State Pen for murder. | 俄勒冈州立监狱服刑 25年至终身监禁 |
[13:49] | Any connection between Alonzo and Harrison Ellis? | 阿朗佐和哈里森·埃利斯间有什么联系吗 |
[13:51] | – Not yet. – What about the mother? | -暂时没有 -那他们的母亲呢 |
[13:53] | Listed as deceased. | 登记显示已故 |
[13:54] | So Zuri took on the responsibility | 所以是茹里 |
[13:55] | Harrison Ellis — currently serving 25 to life | 哈里森·埃利斯 因为谋杀罪目前在 |
[13:56] | of raising her brother. | 把他弟弟养大的 |
[13:59] | Look, Hank, you know her. | 汉克 你认识她 |
[14:03] | Maybe it’s best you just sit this one out. | 你这次最好就不要参与了吧 |
[14:04] | Yeah, I got some skin in the game, | 是 我是跟当事人有点关系 |
[14:06] | but I’m gonna see this one through. | 但我还是要办完这个案子 |
[14:09] | We don’t have much to go on. | 我们没有什么可以追查的 |
[14:10] | Witnesses can’t I.D. Jared, | 证人没法儿认出贾里德 |
[14:11] | and we can’t tie him to the crime scene. | 我们没法证明他到过犯罪现场 |
[14:13] | You think that 17-year-old kid beat Alonzo to death? | 你觉得是一个17岁的孩子把阿朗佐打死了 |
[14:16] | Not without a motive. | 得看有没有动机了 |
[14:23] | Jared, we’re going to ask you about last night. | 贾里德 我们要问你关于昨晚的事 |
[14:29] | All you got to do is tell the truth. | 你只要说出真相就可以了 |
[14:31] | Why’d you run from us? | 你为什么见了我们就跑 |
[14:35] | Did you take your sister’s car last night | 昨晚你是不是在你姐姐不知情的情况下 |
[14:36] | without her knowing? | 开走了她的车 |
[14:41] | Where’d you go? | 你去了哪里 |
[14:43] | To see my girlfriend. | 去见我女朋友 |
[14:45] | What’s your girlfriend’s name? | 你女朋友叫什么名字 |
[14:47] | Joy. | 乔伊 |
[14:48] | Waitress at Ray’s Diner? | 是雷餐厅的服务员吗 |
[14:55] | You ever see this guy before? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[15:00] | He was in Ray’s. | 他在雷的餐厅出现过 |
[15:01] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[15:03] | No. | 不认识 |
[15:04] | What about in the parking lot? | 那在停车场的时候呢 |
[15:06] | You see him there? | 你看见他在那儿了吗 |
[15:09] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[15:12] | Somebody beat this man to death. | 有人把这个人打死了 |
[15:14] | You didn’t hear him scream? | 你没听见他呼喊吗 |
[15:15] | You didn’t hear his girlfriend scream? | 你没听见他的女朋友哭喊吗 |
[15:19] | A customer saw you leave, Jared. | 一个顾客看见你离开了 贾里德 |
[15:22] | You were there when it happened. | 事发时你在现场 |
[15:23] | Who killed Alonzo, Jared? | 谁杀了阿朗佐 贾里德 |
[15:25] | If it wasn’t you, who was it? | 如果不是你 那是谁 |
[15:26] | I don’t know, they were gone by the time I got there. | 我不知道 我到的时候他们已经走了 |
[15:33] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[15:35] | So you did see something. | 所以你的确看见了什么 |
[15:37] | Was there more than one? | 不止一个人吗 |
[15:41] | I didn’t see anything. I didn’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 我什么也没看见 |
[15:45] | Who are you afraid of? | 你在害怕谁 |
[15:46] | No, I’m not saying any more. | 不 我不会再说什么了 |
[16:01] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[16:02] | – I want to see him. – He’s scared, Zuri. | -我要见他 -他很害怕 茹里 |
[16:04] | Yeah, of course he’s scared. You arrested him. | 他当然害怕了 你们逮捕了他 |
[16:07] | He saw something. Did he tell you? | 他看见了一些事 他告诉你了吗 |
[16:09] | No. I didn’t even know he was gone. | 不 我都不知道他出去过 |
[16:11] | Look, we need you to talk to him, | 我们需要你和他谈谈 |
[16:12] | convince him to tell the truth. | 说服他说出真相 |
[16:14] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[16:15] | Alonzo Banks, a known gang member, was killed | 阿朗佐·班克斯 一个众所周知的黑帮成员 |
[16:18] | in the parking lot outside of Ray’s Diner | 在雷餐馆外的停车场被杀了 |
[16:19] | the same time your brother left. | 就在你弟弟离开的时候 |
[16:21] | Now, we know he didn’t have anything to do with the murder, | 我们知道他和谋杀无关 |
[16:22] | But we think he may have seen something. | 但我们觉得他应该看见了什么 |
[16:25] | You think I’m gonna let him testify in a gang case? | 你觉得我会让他在一个黑帮案里作证吗 |
[16:27] | – Zuri. – Burkhardt. | -茹里 -伯克哈德 |
[16:28] | No. Not gonna happen. | 不 不可能的事 |
[16:30] | I am responsible for him. I am all he’s got. | 我要对他负责 我是他唯一的依靠 |
[16:33] | I know how this works. | 我知道规矩 |
[16:34] | If you’re not gonna charge him, you need to let him go. | 如果你不起诉他 你就得放他走 |
[16:36] | We’ll let him go, but I want you to know this is not over. | 我们会放他走 但我希望你明白这并没有结束 |
[16:40] | The killers are still out there. | 凶手还逍遥法外 |
[16:43] | Hospital called. | 医院打来的 |
[16:44] | Alonzo’s girlfriend was just moved out of the I.C.U. | 阿朗佐的女朋友出重症监护室了 |
[16:54] | I’m Detective Griffin. This is Detective Burkhardt. | 我是格里芬警探 这是伯克哈德警探 |
[16:58] | I don’t talk to cops. | 我不和警察说话 |
[17:02] | We want to find out who did this to you. | 我们想知道是谁对你们下的手 |
[17:04] | Get out. | 出去 |
[17:05] | Look, you don’t tell us, the guys that did this walk. | 你不说 做出这件事的人就不会受到惩罚 |
[17:08] | I got nothing to say to you. | 我和你们没什么可说的 |
[17:10] | How about you just listen to what they did to your boyfriend? | 那你就听听他们对你男朋友做了些什么吧 |
[17:12] | Oh, get the hell out. | 滚出去 |
[17:14] | Cause after they were done cracking his skull, | 在他们打碎了他的头骨后 |
[17:15] | they didn’t stop, Mercedes. | 他们并没有罢手 梅赛德斯 |
[17:17] | No, they broke his nose. | 他们打断了他的鼻子 |
[17:19] | They shattered his jaw. | 又打碎了他的下巴 |
[17:22] | They just kept beating him until he was unrecognizable. | 他们一直把他打到血肉模糊难以辨认 |
[17:25] | Now, you just want to let whoever did that walk away? | 现在 你希望做出这件事的人逍遥法外吗 |
[17:35] | Get the hell away from me! | 离我远点 |
[17:38] | Get the hell away from me. | 离我远点 |
[17:39] | – All I want to know– – Get away from me. | -我就是想知道 -离我远点 |
[17:40] | All I want to know is who attacked you | 我就是想知道谁袭击了你 |
[17:42] | and who killed Alonzo. | 以及是谁杀了阿朗佐 |
[17:45] | Right now I’m here as a cop, | 现在我的身份是警察 |
[17:47] | but I can come back as a Grimm. | 但我能以格林的身份再来 |
[17:51] | 7th Street Savages. | 是七街野蛮人 |
[17:58] | So you’re thinking if she’s wesen, | 你觉得如果她是格林生物 |
[17:59] | they’re all wesen? | 他们全都是格林生物 |
[18:00] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[18:01] | Have you ever heard anything about wesen street gangs in Portland? | 你听说过关于波特兰格林生物街头帮派的事吗 |
[18:04] | Can’t say that I have. | 没听说过 |
[18:05] | But gangs are really not my thing. | 我不熟悉关于帮派的事 |
[18:07] | Groups, in general, tend to make me a little constipated. | 拉帮结派会让我感到不舒服 |
[18:10] | I mean, I get it, you know. | 我明白的 |
[18:11] | I get the whole tribe mentality, | 我明白团队凝结力的好处 |
[18:13] | us-against-them, safety-in-numbers thing. | 一致对敌 以数量取胜什么的 |
[18:15] | But hooking kids on drugs and violence at what? | 但要把孩子卷进毒品和暴力的事件中 |
[18:17] | 10, 11 years old now? | 他们才不过十岁 十一岁而已 |
[18:19] | Zero tolerance, wesen or no wesen. | 无法容忍 不管是不是格林生物 |
[18:21] | – Wesen or no wesen what? – Gangs. | -什么是不是格林生物 -街头帮派 |
[18:24] | Have you ever heard of a gang called Northend Cru? | 你听说过一个叫终北团的帮派吗 |
[18:28] | Yes, I have. | 听说过 |
[18:29] | One of them is some kind of wesen apparently. | 他们中有一个格林生物 |
[18:31] | Yaguarete. | 美洲虎怪 |
[18:32] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[18:34] | Northend Cru are all yaguarete. | 终北团的成员全都是美洲虎怪 |
[18:37] | And you know this because? | 你怎么会知道这个 |
[18:41] | I used to buy drugs from them | 有段时间过不下去的时候 |
[18:42] | when I was going through my rough patch. | 曾问他们买过毒品 |
[18:45] | But that was years ago. | 不过是好多年前的事了 |
[18:46] | Do you remember their names? | 你记得他们的名字吗 |
[18:48] | You don’t forget names like Smoky and Stink Eye, | 像老烟鬼或者是臭眼这类的名字是忘不了的 |
[18:51] | but real names, no. | 但他们的真名 我不知道 |
[18:52] | No, nobody ever used real names. | 没人用真名 |
[18:54] | What about 7th Street Savages? | 那七街野蛮人呢 |
[18:56] | They’re a Seattle gang. | 他们是西雅图的黑帮 |
[18:57] | So hang on a second. | 等等 |
[19:00] | When you were in Seattle, did you also buy from– | 你在西雅图也是从… |
[19:03] | No. I just knew people who did. | 不 我只是认识在他们那里买毒品的人 |
[19:06] | But Northend and 7th Street don’t mix. | 但是终北团和七街野蛮人进水不犯河水 |
[19:07] | It’s why 7th Street never comes to Portland. | 所以七街野蛮人从不来波特兰 |
[19:10] | Until now. | 现在他们来了 |
[19:12] | Killing Alonzo was their way | 他们杀死阿朗佐 |
[19:13] | of letting Northend know they’re here. | 来向终北团宣告他们来了 |
[19:15] | That’s quite a way to send a message– | 这可真是个传信的好方法 |
[19:17] | cutting off the head of the serpent. | 砍掉毒蛇的头 |
[19:19] | Or, in this case, the head of the yaguarete. | 这个案子里砍掉的是美洲虎怪的头 |
[19:22] | Serpent’s good. | 毒蛇的比喻很好 |
[19:24] | Look, if they’re moving into Portland, | 他们要进驻波特兰 |
[19:25] | that means they’re probably still here. | 就意味着他们可能还在这里 |
[19:28] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[19:36] | Oh, our shady pasts. | 我们的黑历史啊 |
[19:40] | Thank God we survived them. | 感谢上帝 我们熬过来了 |
[19:43] | Look, I’m not proud of some of the things I’ve done, but… | 我并不为做过的事感到骄傲 但是 |
[19:48] | I’m so lucky that I don’t have to hide them from you. | 很幸运我不用对你遮遮掩掩 |
[19:53] | I’m glad you’re not perfect. | 很高兴你并不是完美的 |
[19:55] | – Who says I’m not perfect? – Not me. | -谁说我不完美 -可不是我 |
[20:17] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[20:18] | Hey. Just finished my shift. | 刚下班 |
[20:20] | – Cops were here. – What? | -警察来过了 -什么 |
[20:21] | Yeah, they took me down for questioning. | 他们带我去警局问话了 |
[20:23] | – What did you say? – Nothing. | -你跟他们说什么了 -什么也没说 |
[20:26] | They knew I was lying. | 他们知道我在说谎 |
[20:29] | – Meet me at my house. – I can’t. | -到我家来找我 -不行 |
[20:31] | I’m grounded for stealing Zuri’s car. | 茹里因为偷车的事把我禁足了 |
[20:34] | Yeah, she knows. | 是的 她知道了 |
[20:36] | Jared! | 贾里德 |
[20:38] | I’m on the phone! | 我在打电话呢 |
[20:42] | I warmed up the spaghetti. | 我热了意大利面 |
[20:44] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[20:50] | I gotta go. I’ll call you later. | 我得挂了 晚点再打给你 |
[21:10] | Tell me all about your boyfriend. | 跟我说说你男朋友的事 |
[21:32] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:33] | Hey, it’s Hank. | 我是汉克 |
[21:35] | Um, Detective Griffin. I’m just checking in. | 是格里芬警探 我只是问问情况 |
[21:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:40] | How’s Jared doing? | 贾里德怎么样了 |
[21:42] | Well, is this a procedural call, or is it personal? | 这是警察的例行问话还是私人问候 |
[21:47] | Whatever makes you more comfortable. | 看你觉得哪种比较舒服了 |
[21:50] | Look, I’m… | 我… |
[21:51] | I’m really sorry about getting so angry. | 我很抱歉当时对你发火了 |
[21:55] | Hey, nah. This stuff is not easy. | 没关系 发生这种事你一定不好过 |
[21:58] | I do appreciate you calling. | 谢谢你打电话过来 |
[22:00] | I just wish, you know, it was about something else. | 我真希望这事别发生在我们头上 |
[22:04] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[22:06] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[22:08] | Zuri? | 茹里 |
[22:11] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[22:12] | Hank, they’re trying to get into the apartment. | 他们想闯进我的公寓 |
[22:16] | I got a code 3 at 432 Northwest 22nd, Apartment 310. | 西北22街432号310室非法闯入 |
[22:50] | It’s locked. | 门锁住了 |
[22:53] | It’s okay. Get down, okay? | 没事的 蹲下来 |
[23:24] | We could put you in protective custody. | 我们可以对你们实行保护性监禁 |
[23:26] | We know you’re scared, Jared, but come on. | 我知道你很害怕 贾里德 说吧 |
[23:31] | The only way we can keep you safe | 只有你帮我们抓到这些人 |
[23:33] | is if you help us catch these people. | 我们才能保证你们的安全 |
[23:45] | He was in the diner. | 他当时在餐馆里 |
[23:56] | I think he was one of them. | 他也是其中之一 |
[23:58] | Yeah, he was one of the men at our apartment, that guy. | 对 这家伙去了我们家 |
[24:09] | And he was the other one. | 还有一个是他 |
[24:10] | All right, get out an A.P.B. | 好的 发出通缉令 |
[24:12] | Let Seattle P.D. know what’s going on. | 把情况通知西雅图警方 |
[24:15] | We’ll get you both into a safe house. | 我们会把你们送去安全屋 |
[24:34] | That is so beautiful. | 太美妙了 |
[24:37] | You have to play more often. You got any more? | 你一定要经常演奏 还有别的吗 |
[24:41] | I do, I do–I have a Mozart, a Bach, | 有 我还会拉莫扎特的 巴赫的 |
[24:43] | a very nice Brahms. | 还有勃拉姆兹的曲子 |
[24:45] | And I got a Rimsky-Korsakov from Scheherazade | 还有里姆斯基-柯萨科夫《天方夜谭》里的曲子 |
[24:47] | that’ll knock your babushka off. | 那曲子会让你如痴如醉 |
[24:49] | Oh, the babushka one. | 那就如痴如醉的那首 |
[24:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:00] | Hey, Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[25:01] | Hey, I know. I’m sorry I’m just showing up. | 我很抱歉忽然来打扰 |
[25:03] | – No, come on in. – Juliette, what’s going on? | -没事 请进 -朱丽叶 怎么了 |
[25:05] | Hey, I kind of need some advice. | 我需要点建议 |
[25:07] | Do you have a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[25:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:10] | Whoa, girl talk. | 女生之间的谈话 |
[25:12] | Guess I’ll–I’ll practice. | 那我去练习了 |
[25:14] | If Alicia told you she was wesen | 如果艾丽西娅在你知道格林生物前 |
[25:16] | before you knew about wesen, | 告诉你她是格林生物 |
[25:17] | you would have thought she was crazy. | 你会觉得她疯了 |
[25:20] | She was protecting your friendship. | 她在保护你们的友谊 |
[25:21] | No, I know that. | 是的 我明白 |
[25:22] | I-I really do, but… | 我真的明白 只是… |
[25:25] | it is just so weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[25:27] | I mean, I have known her forever. | 我认识她那么长时间了 |
[25:29] | And now that I do know, | 既然现在我都知道了 |
[25:30] | I-I-I want her to know that it’s all right. | 我想让她知道那是没关系的 |
[25:33] | Look, it’s not that easy to admit being wesen, | 听着 承认自己是格林生物并不容易 |
[25:37] | even to wesen. | 即使是面对格林生物 |
[25:38] | I did everything I could to deny what I was. | 我曾经拼命否认自己的身份 |
[25:41] | I hid it, | 我隐瞒它 |
[25:43] | hung out with all the wrong people. | 和乱七八糟的人混在一起 |
[25:46] | You have no idea how badly you just want to be normal. | 你不知道我有多想跟普通人一样 |
[25:52] | How do I convince her that it’s okay? | 我怎么才能说服她 让她知道没有关系 |
[25:54] | Just be patient. | 耐心点 |
[25:56] | She needs to know that your friendship comes first. | 让她知道你们的友谊更重要 |
[25:59] | You don’t realize how different you and Nick and Hank are, | 你不知道你和尼克还有汉克多么与众不同 |
[26:02] | that you don’t judge | 你们不会对我们品头论足 |
[26:04] | or, more importantly, cut off our heads. | 更重要的是 不会砍掉我们的头 |
[26:07] | I’m just beginning to realize that. | 我才意识到 |
[26:18] | How long do we have to stay here? | 我们要在这儿待多久 |
[26:20] | Until we catch these guys. | 直到我们抓住那些人 |
[26:22] | Uh, Jared, sorry. No phones. | 贾里德 抱歉 不允许用手机 |
[26:24] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[26:25] | Your safety. You’ll get it back. | 为了你的安全 会还给你的 |
[26:30] | Yours too. | 你也一样 |
[26:37] | Cars are in place. Anything else you need? | 车就位了 还需要别的吗 |
[26:39] | We’re good. | 不用了 |
[26:40] | Hey, looks pretty comfy. Who wants a coffee? | 看起来很舒适啊 谁想要咖啡 |
[26:43] | – I got this. – Oh, great. | -我来搞定 -太棒了 |
[26:45] | Large latte, two splenda, and– | 大杯拿铁 双份糖 还有… |
[26:47] | No, Wu, you’re going home. | 不 吴 你回家 |
[26:50] | I’m staying here. | 我待在这儿 |
[26:54] | I don’t feel right about leaving. | 我不想离开 |
[26:58] | Little late for coffee anyway. | 反正喝咖啡也有点晚了 |
[27:07] | So, um, I’ll let you get settled. | 你收拾东西吧 |
[27:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:38] | Endo and me are going back for that punk tomorrow. | 我和恩多明天再回去找那小子 |
[27:41] | No, you’re not. | 不 不用去了 |
[27:42] | You’re lucky you got out. | 你们能逃出来已经很走运了 |
[27:44] | Nobody’s going back for that kid. | 都别找那小子了 |
[27:47] | That kid’s coming to us. | 让那小子来找我们 |
[27:59] | Hope he loves you. | 但愿他爱你 |
[28:08] | – No! No! No! – Jared? | -不不不 -贾里德 |
[28:16] | Come– I’m coming, I’m coming. | 快 我来了 我来了 |
[28:21] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[28:23] | You know, your brother is destroying me. | 你弟弟要完爆我了 |
[28:25] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[28:26] | I, uh, made some coffee. | 我煮了些咖啡 |
[28:28] | Help yourself. | 你自己倒吧 |
[28:33] | Oh, no! Come on, man! | 不 冲啊 |
[28:35] | Man, I’m too old for this. | 天啊 我年纪大了不适合玩这个 |
[28:37] | Oh, yeah, you old. You old. | 是啊 是大了 |
[28:40] | Can I order room service? I’m kind of hungry. | 我能叫客房服务吗 我有点饿了 |
[28:42] | Yeah, there’s a take-out menu on the table in your room. | 你房间桌子上有一张外卖单 |
[28:44] | Just write down what you want. We’ll go get it. | 把你想要的写下来 我们去帮你买 |
[28:46] | Anything I want? | 想要什么都行吗 |
[28:47] | – Yeah, pretty much. – Okay. | -是啊 差不多吧 -好的 |
[29:03] | You been doing your exercises? | 你坚持锻炼了吗 |
[29:05] | {\shad1My achilles-absolutely. | 我的跟腱嘛 当然做了 |
[29:08] | Pointing, flexing, and, um… | 踮脚 屈曲 还有… |
[29:15] | – No, not so much. – Shame on you. | -不 没怎么练 -真丢脸 |
[29:17] | Look, I know, but it’s doing fine. | 我知道 但我没事的 |
[29:20] | See? | 看 |
[29:24] | Look, uh… | 听我说 |
[29:26] | I’m sorry you have to go through this. | 很遗憾你要经历这种事 |
[29:29] | Jared’s a good kid. | 贾里德是个好孩子 |
[29:33] | There are times I just want to strangle him, but, um… | 有时候气得我都想掐死他 但是 |
[29:37] | then I just try to remember everything he’s gone through. | 想想他从小到大经历过的事 |
[29:40] | Yeah. I, um… I read your dad’s file. | 是啊 我 我看了你爸爸的档案 |
[29:45] | Yeah, my dad. | 是啊 我爸爸 |
[29:47] | He had a hard time with his temper and with drinking, | 他脾气很差 还酗酒 |
[29:51] | especially after my mom died. | 妈妈去世后更严重了 |
[29:53] | It finally got him in trouble. | 最后这些恶习到底是害了他 |
[29:56] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:57] | And Jared and I– we both have his temper, | 我和贾里德 都遗传了他的臭脾气 |
[30:01] | which is, uh, why I’m trying to teach him how to deal with it. | 所以我总在教他如何控制自己 |
[30:05] | He’s lucky to have you. | 他很幸运有你在身边 |
[30:12] | Let me ask you a question. | 我想问你个问题 |
[30:14] | Okay. | 问吧 |
[30:16] | Why are you here? | 你为什么留在这 |
[30:20] | I thought the sergeant was supposed to spend the night. | 不是那个警官负责守夜吗 |
[30:25] | I, uh, just wanted to make sure everything went well. | 我 只是想亲自确认一切正常 |
[30:31] | So far, so good. | 目前为止还不错 |
[30:35] | Is this okay? | 这些行吗 |
[30:38] | 荷包蛋 橙汁 烤饼 | |
[30:38] | This better be for all of us. | 这里最好也有我们的份 |
[30:40] | Oh, you guys wanted something too? | 你们也想吃东西 吗 |
[30:53] | What time did you get in last night? | 你昨晚几点回来的 |
[30:55] | Ugh, late. | 很晚 |
[30:56] | Didn’t want to wake you. | 不想吵醒你 |
[30:59] | I wish you had. | 真希望你吵醒我 |
[31:00] | I, um– I told Alicia that I knew. | 我 我跟艾丽西娅说我知道了 |
[31:05] | – That she was a wesen? – Yeah. | -关于她是格林生物的事吗 -对 |
[31:09] | Well, how’d she take that? | 她什么反应 |
[31:11] | So badly. | 很不好 |
[31:13] | But, you know, I talked to Rosalee about it. | 但是 我跟罗莎莉谈过了 |
[31:16] | – Okay, what did she say? – She said to just be patient. | -她怎么说 -她说我得耐心点 |
[31:19] | Alicia’s just not comfortable coming out yet. | 艾丽西娅只是还不太习惯”出柜” |
[31:22] | Coming out? | “出柜” |
[31:23] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[31:24] | So I’ve just decided to just let things unfold naturally. | 所以我决定索性就顺其自然吧 |
[31:28] | Okay. Oh, here she comes. | 好吧 她来了 |
[31:34] | – Morning. – Good morning. | -早啊 -早上好 |
[31:36] | Morning. | 早 |
[31:39] | I, uh– I found an apartment. | 我 我找到了一间公寓 |
[31:42] | Oh, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[31:44] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 是啊 确实是 |
[31:48] | So, look, I just wanted to thank you both | 我想对你们俩说声谢谢 |
[31:50] | for everything that you’ve done, | 谢谢你们做的一切 |
[31:52] | taking me in at a moment’s notice | 在毫无预兆的情况下收留我 |
[31:54] | and just being there for me. | 支持着我 |
[31:57] | You both have been really good friends, so… | 你们都是非常好的朋友 所以 |
[32:00] | I– I owe you a lot. | 我欠你们太多 |
[32:01] | This is ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[32:03] | Mm, Juliette, no. | 朱丽叶 别这样 |
[32:05] | No, Nick. I mean, I know what she is. | 不 尼克 我知道她是什么 |
[32:07] | You know what she is. She knows what she is. | 你知道她是什么 她知道她是什么 |
[32:09] | Oh, my God, you are not doing this again. | 天呐 你又来了 |
[32:10] | I’m just saying you don’t have to pretend with us. | 我只想说你不必对我们隐瞒 |
[32:13] | We know a lot of wesen. | 我们很了解格林生物 |
[32:14] | Juliette, you don’t know what you’re talking about. | 朱丽叶 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[32:17] | I do know what I’m talking about. | 我非常清楚 |
[32:19] | Nick is a Grimm. | 尼克是格林 |
[32:25] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[32:26] | – Nick, is she… – No, no, no, no, no. | -尼克 她是不是 -不 不 不 |
[32:29] | – Alicia, no, don’t worry. – Alicia, wait, no, please… | -艾丽西娅 别怕 -艾丽西娅 等等 |
[32:31] | – I’m not like you think I am. – No, no. | -我不是你想的那样 -不 不 |
[32:34] | No, Alicia! | 不 艾丽西娅 |
[32:35] | I’ve got her. Alicia! | 我去追 艾丽西娅 |
[32:38] | Alicia! It’s okay. | 艾丽西娅 没事的 |
[32:40] | No, look, it’s okay. | 别走 没关系的 |
[32:41] | Okay, I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[32:43] | I’m the same Nick that you’ve always known. | 我还是你认识的那个尼克 |
[32:46] | Joe! | 乔 |
[32:47] | – Alicia. – No! | -艾丽西娅 -不要 |
[32:52] | Stay out of it. | 滚开 |
[33:00] | You’re coming back home where you belong. | 你给我回你自己的家 |
[33:02] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[33:10] | Get out of my house! | 滚出我的家 |
[33:23] | I’m not impressed. | 这对我可没用 |
[33:41] | Oh, God, a Grimm. | 上帝啊 格林 |
[33:42] | Okay, don’t kill me. Please don’t kill me. | 好吧 别杀我 请别杀我 |
[33:44] | Well, I don’t think it’s me you have to worry about. | 你该担心的好像不是我吧 |
[33:46] | I just wanted her to come back. | 我只想让她回来 |
[33:48] | I didn’t mean to hurt her. | 我不想伤害她 |
[33:49] | Yeah, you did, you son of a bitch. | 是啊 你还不想 你这个混蛋 |
[33:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:58] | We are done. I never want to see you again. | 我们结束了 我再也不想见到你 |
[34:02] | If she ever does see you again… | 如果再让她看见你… |
[34:04] | No, no, I swear, she’ll never see me again. | 不会 我发誓 她再也不会看到我 |
[34:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:17] | I think I should show you. | 我觉得我该让你看看 |
[34:20] | It’s okay. You really don’t have to. | 没关系 真的不必 |
[34:21] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[34:24] | I do. | 我要 |
[34:34] | Now I don’t have any secrets. | 现在我没有任何秘密了 |
[34:45] | I wish I could still eat like that. | 我要还能有这么好胃口就好了 |
[34:47] | You and me both. | 我也是 |
[34:49] | She does eat like that. | 她就是这么好胃口 |
[34:51] | You better watch your mouth. | 说话小心点 |
[34:55] | I’m going to game. | 我要去打游戏了 |
[34:56] | Will you get some homework done? | 能做会儿作业吗 |
[34:59] | I will, I will. | 会啦 会啦 |
[35:02] | It’s good to see him smile. | 能看见他笑真好 |
[35:06] | It’s good to see you smile. | 能看见你笑真好 |
[35:09] | – More coffee? – Sure. | -再来点咖啡吗 -好 |
[35:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:28] | Sorry I haven’t been able to call. | 抱歉一直没能打电话 |
[35:30] | Cops took my phone. | 警察没收了我的手机 |
[35:31] | I have so much to tell you. | 我有好多话想跟你说 |
[35:37] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[35:40] | I miss you too. | 我也想你 |
[35:46] | I’m home. | 我在家 |
[35:48] | Can you come over? | 你能过来吗 |
[35:51] | Just you? | 就你一个人 |
[35:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:56] | Jared, they’re here. They’re gonna– | 贾里德 他们在这里 他们要… |
[35:59] | Help me. | 救我 |
[36:05] | If borrowing my folks’ car to go see my girlfriend at 17 | 17岁时开我父母的车去看我女朋友 |
[36:08] | was the worst thing I’d done, | 是我做过最出格的事 |
[36:09] | Well, I’m just lucky I didn’t get caught. | 没被抓到真是幸运 |
[36:14] | So you were trouble. | 你可真叛逆 |
[36:15] | Well, I had some fun. | 我觉得很好玩 |
[36:18] | My folks would call it something else. | 我父母就不会这么说 |
[36:21] | Your folks, are they still alive? | 你父母 他们还健在吗 |
[36:23] | Still alive, still together, | 还活着呢 还在一起 |
[36:27] | still living in the same house I grew up in. | 还住在我长大的那个房子里 |
[36:29] | Wow. That’s, um… | 这… |
[36:31] | That’s been a real problem for Jared, you know, | 这就是贾里德的问题所在 |
[36:36] | not having a dad or a mom. | 没有父母 |
[36:38] | Yeah, but he’s got you. | 但他有你 |
[36:40] | I hope it’s enough. | 希望这就足够 |
[36:42] | Well, when you have someone that loves you, | 有爱你的人 |
[36:44] | that can get you through a lot of bad. | 能帮你渡过很多难关 |
[36:53] | Excuse me. I got to get that. | 抱歉 我得接电话 |
[37:04] | Jared, you in there? | 贾里德 你在里面吗 |
[37:07] | Jared? | 贾里德 |
[37:15] | – What’s wrong? – He’s not here. | -怎么了 -他不在 |
[37:16] | What? | 什么 |
[37:18] | Jared made a call from my phone. | 贾里德用我的手机打了个电话 |
[37:19] | Do you recognize this number? | 你认识这个号码吗 |
[37:20] | Yeah, that’s his girlfriend, Joy. | 是他女朋友乔伊的电话 |
[37:22] | You know where she lives? | 你知道她住在哪里吗 |
[37:33] | Joy! | 乔伊 |
[37:37] | Come to save your girlfriend? | 来救你女朋友吗 |
[37:39] | You came to the right place. | 那真是来对地方了 |
[37:53] | Stay in the car, Zuri. | 待在车里 茹里 |
[37:55] | – Jared needs me. – Stay here. | -贾里德需要我 -待着 |
[37:59] | He here? | 他在这里 |
[38:00] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:04] | Washington plates. | 华盛顿的车牌 |
[38:10] | I’m gonna ask you one more time– | 我再问你一遍 |
[38:13] | what’d you tell them? | 你跟他们说什么了 |
[38:21] | Two cops coming up. | 来了两个警察 |
[38:23] | Take care of them. | 去解决掉他们 |
[38:30] | I’ll kiss your girlfriend good-bye for you. | 我会替你跟你女朋友吻别的 |
[39:18] | Jared! | 贾里德 |
[39:19] | Just go! | 快跑 |
[39:37] | Stop! | 住手 |
[39:48] | You’re a Grimm? | 你是格林 |
[39:49] | It’s okay, Zuri. | 没事的 茹里 |
[39:51] | You know? | 你知道 |
[39:53] | Yeah, he does. | 对 他知道 |
[39:57] | She didn’t have a choice, Nick. | 她别无选择 尼克 |
[40:03] | Get her out of here. | 带她离开这 |
[40:08] | What are you gonna tell them? | 你准备怎么跟他们说 |
[40:10] | This is how we found them. | 我们到的时候就是这个样子 |
[40:12] | What about Jared? | 那贾里德呢 |
[40:15] | Nick’s got it. | 尼克会搞定的 |
[40:25] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[40:42] | So you’re okay with all this? | 你能接受这一切 |
[40:47] | I’ve learned to adapt. | 我学着适应了 |
[40:49] | None of this changes the way I feel about you. | 这些都不会改变我对你的感觉 |
[40:53] | It wouldn’t work, Hank. | 不会有结果的 汉克 |
[40:55] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[40:59] | Why don’t you give me a chance to prove you wrong? | 何不给我个机会证明你是错的呢 |
[41:05] | We’ll take it slow, see what happens. | 我们慢慢来 看看会发生什么 |
[41:10] | You are such a special man. | 你真是个特别的人 |
[41:17] | But I can’t. | 但是不行 |
[41:17] | Zuri, I don’t have a problem with it. | 茹里 我没问题的 |
[41:23] | But I do. | 可是我有 |
[41:40] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好你自己 |