时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 晚上回来 我会把房门紧锁 不让猎人进来 | |
[01:06] | – That is hot. – It’s too much? | -好性感 -会不会太过了 |
[01:09] | Not for me. | 我觉得不会 |
[01:11] | Are you sure you want to eat at Ampersand? | 你确定要到安普森餐厅吃饭吗 |
[01:14] | It’s pretty expensive. | 那儿还挺贵的 |
[01:16] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[01:24] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[01:31] | No, no. That’s embarrassing. | 别别 太尴尬了 |
[01:34] | Come on. It’s me. | 没事 跟我说有什么关系 |
[01:36] | I am not going to tell you about my first time. | 我不会告诉你我的第一次的 |
[01:39] | Forget it. | 别想了 |
[01:42] | If you tell me yours, I’ll tell you mine. | 如果你告诉我 我也告诉你我的 |
[01:45] | You’ll think it’s stupid. | 你会觉得很蠢的 |
[01:47] | Aren’t they all? | 第一次不都那样 |
[01:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:54] | My first time was with my brother. | 我的第一次是和我哥哥在一起 |
[01:58] | Your brother Freddy? Seriously? | 你哥哥弗雷迪 真的吗 |
[02:00] | Yes. What about you? | 是啊 你呢 |
[02:05] | Well, it was with my mother. | 我是和我妈妈 |
[02:07] | Well, that had to have been a better experience | 那你的第一次肯定 |
[02:09] | than what I went through. | 比我的好 |
[02:11] | She must have at least explained it to you. | 她肯定至少能解释一下 |
[02:13] | Oh, yeah, but still… | 是啦 但还是… |
[02:14] | I mean–what, you mean your brother didn’t– | 我是说…难道你哥哥没有… |
[02:17] | Oh, no. No, he pretended | 没有 他假装 |
[02:19] | like something was really wrong with me, | 我好像真的有什么问题 |
[02:21] | and when it came over me, | 当一切突然发生的时候 |
[02:24] | I felt like I was having a hot flash. | 我感觉到一阵潮热 |
[02:25] | I was sweating. I thought I was dying. | 还出了一身汗 我还以为自己要死了 |
[02:29] | Oh, man! So you had no idea you “woged”? | 我的天 所以你不知道自己转化了 |
[02:33] | Not until I started crying. | 完全不知道 直到我哭起来 |
[02:35] | Then he finally showed me what I looked like in the mirror. | 他才让我看镜子里自己的模样 |
[02:39] | I will never, ever forget how hard he was laughing. | 我永远不会忘记他当时笑得多欢 |
[02:42] | That is terrible. | 那真是太贱了 |
[02:43] | Well, he stopped laughing once I bit him in the ankle. | 但当我咬了他脚踝 他就笑不出来了 |
[02:45] | Oh, there’s an image I’ll cherish. | 这画面我将一生难忘 |
[02:53] | Should we get another one? | 要再来一瓶吗 |
[02:55] | At $170 a bottle? | 一瓶170美金呢 |
[02:58] | Not unless we’re celebrating something. | 但如果要庆祝什么的话也行 |
[03:02] | Are we celebrating something? | 我们要庆祝什么吗 |
[03:04] | No, no, just a great night out. | 没什么 就是今晚气氛太美好 |
[03:33] | The car is stopped. I’m approaching the vehicle now. | 车停了 我现在正在靠近车辆 |
[03:36] | Copy that. Let me know when you’re 10-8. | 收到 你就位了告诉我 |
[04:15] | I had to track down the starwheel in Triberg | 我不得不去查特里堡[德国小镇]找星盘 |
[04:17] | because it was impossible to find one with a set screw | 因为要找到一个能同时适用 |
[04:20] | for both the one-day and the eight-day regula movement. | 一天和八天边条运行的螺丝组简直不可能 |
[04:23] | And if you think that was hard, | 如果你觉得这算艰难了 |
[04:24] | don’t get me started on the 4.75-inch gong coil. | 那我就不提4.75英寸锣线圈了 |
[04:27] | I’m really full. | 我吃得太饱了 |
[04:28] | I’m gonna go get out of these clothes. | 得去把这身衣服换掉 |
[04:30] | No, I want to show you the clock first. | 等等 我想先给你看看那座钟 |
[04:32] | – Monroe. – It’ll only take a second. | -门罗 -就一会儿 |
[04:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:39] | – It’s really nice. – No, you got to watch it work. | -很美丽 -不 你得看它怎么走 |
[04:41] | Now, make sure you listen to the tone | 现在注意听这座钟里 |
[04:44] | of the cuckoo on this one. | 报时布谷鸟的声音 |
[04:49] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[04:53] | Will you…marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[04:56] | Will you…marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[04:58] | Will you…marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[05:00] | Will you…marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[05:07] | Will you? | 你愿意吗 |
[05:15] | It’s too much. It–it’s over the top. | 有点过了 过头了 |
[05:19] | No. | 不会 |
[05:21] | I mean, yes. | 我是说愿意 |
[05:22] | – I mean, I will. – Really? | -我是说我愿意嫁给你 -真的 |
[05:24] | You’re not just saying that ’cause of the clock? | 你不是因为这钟才这么说的吧 |
[05:26] | No. | 不是 |
[05:30] | Then I guess… you better wear this. | 那我觉得你最好把这个戴上 |
[06:02] | You were worthy. | 你受之无愧 |
[06:33] | Our taxes are so much fun. | 税单真是太有趣了 |
[06:36] | Barrel of dead monkeys. | 非常有趣 |
[06:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:40] | So, you know, I was thinking that | 对了 我刚想到 |
[06:43] | we haven’t heard from your mom | 你妈妈从维森尼亚格拉 |
[06:44] | since we got that email in Visnja Gora. | 发了邮件后就杳无音信 |
[06:46] | Yeah, I think she just messages whenever she can. | 是 我觉得她能发的时候自然会发 |
[06:50] | Are you trying to avoid doing taxes? | 你提这事是不想面对税单吗 |
[06:52] | A little bit. | 有点吧 |
[06:54] | But I was wondering if I should… | 但我在想我应不应该… |
[06:58] | communicate with her on my own. | 和她单独联系一下 |
[07:03] | Hold that thought. | 等等 |
[07:08] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[07:13] | That’s bad. Where? | 真糟糕 在哪儿 |
[07:16] | I’ll meet you at the precinct. | 我到警局和你会合 |
[07:19] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:20] | Someone killed a highway patrol officer. | 有个高速公路巡警被杀了 |
[07:23] | – Oh, my god. – I got to get out there. | -我的天 -我得过去一趟 |
[07:27] | Look, if you want to send a message to my mom, feel free. | 如果你想给我妈妈发邮件就发吧 |
[07:32] | But we can’t be surprised if she doesn’t respond. | 但如果她不回复也很正常 |
[07:35] | Okay. Be careful. | 好 你小心点 |
[07:59] | 钱没花出去 皇室暗杀引起了巨大混乱 此地不宜久留 不日便离开 爱你 M | |
[08:13] | So where do you want to do it? | 你想在哪里办 |
[08:15] | Here. | 这儿 |
[08:17] | At the house? | 在家里 |
[08:20] | I mean in Portland. | 我的意思是在波特兰 |
[08:23] | Church wedding? | 教堂婚礼 |
[08:26] | I think I’d rather it be outside. | 还是室外婚礼吧 |
[08:28] | – What do you think? – Outside is good. | -你怎么看 -室外婚礼好啊 |
[08:32] | When? | 什么时候呢 |
[08:34] | I was thinking maybe… the spring? | 不如 春天吧 |
[08:41] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[08:42] | I can’t believe we’re talking about this. | 不敢相信我们居然在讨论婚礼 |
[08:45] | And I-I can’t believe I’m wearing this. | 我还戴了婚戒 |
[08:49] | It’s really not a dream. | 这真的不是梦 |
[08:52] | It is for me. | 对我来说就是美梦 |
[08:57] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[09:05] | So… | 那… |
[09:08] | We invite family and friends. | 我们邀请家人朋友 |
[09:12] | No enemies. | 不请敌人 |
[09:14] | No enemies is good. | 不请敌人很好 |
[09:16] | We have to invite Nick. | 我们得请尼克 |
[09:18] | Of course we do. And Juliette. | 当然了 还有朱丽叶 |
[09:21] | Juliette’s not really the problem. | 朱丽叶无所谓 |
[09:22] | I just think some of our wesen friends | 我只是觉得我们的格林生物朋友 |
[09:24] | might not be copacetic, rubbing elbows with a Grimm. | 可能不太想跟格林打交道吧 |
[09:27] | Maybe we should just go to Las Vegas. | 也许我们该直接去拉斯维加斯 |
[09:29] | No. This is our wedding. | 不行 这是我们的婚礼 |
[09:31] | Everybody has to accept everybody for who they are. | 大家都得互相接受 |
[09:36] | Besides, my parents would kill me | 再说 如果我结婚没有请我爸妈 |
[09:37] | if I got married without them. | 他们会杀了我的 |
[09:41] | Speaking of that… | 说到你父母 |
[09:45] | when am I going to meet them? | 我什么时候跟他们见面 |
[09:46] | I think it’s–it’s probably the right time now, right? | 我觉得也差不多是时候了 |
[09:50] | Yeah. No, we should– | 是啊 我们应该 |
[09:52] | we should be crossing that bridge… | 很快就会跟他们 |
[09:56] | you know, soon. | 见面了 |
[09:58] | Today. | 就今天吧 |
[10:10] | – Ross. – Hank, Nick. | -罗斯 -汉克 尼克 |
[10:12] | Appreciate you guys getting here so quickly. | 感谢你们这么快赶来 |
[10:16] | Pulling out all the stops. This is a real bad one. | 你们有个准备 场面比较血腥 |
[10:20] | Officer Aguilar, wife and two kids, | 阿圭勒警官 有老婆还有两个孩子 |
[10:22] | on the job for 12 years. | 在岗12年了 |
[10:24] | A real good guy. | 是个好人 |
[10:25] | He was involved in a high-speed chase about 9:35 last night. | 他昨晚9点35分追赶一辆超速的车 |
[10:29] | – Was he running video? – Yeah. | -他开录像了吗 -开了 |
[10:31] | We’re sending copies to every agency. | 我们给所有警局都送去了一份录像拷贝 |
[10:35] | Were you able to get the make and model of the car? | 知道汽车品牌和型号吗 |
[10:38] | All he said was “a white muscle car”. | 他只说是”白色中型车” |
[10:40] | He was doing his best just to keep up. | 他全速跟上才没被甩掉 |
[10:42] | Assumption is that he caught whoever he was chasing. | 我们推测他追上了当时在追的人 |
[10:45] | He was a tough guy, | 对方很难搞 |
[10:46] | but I can’t believe he was taken like this. | 但我很难相信他会是这样的下场 |
[10:48] | Whatever happened, he never got a chance to fire his weapon. | 不管发生了什么 他都没机会开枪 |
[10:51] | We’re hoping the video will give us more. | 但愿录像能给我们多点线索 |
[10:53] | Looks like blunt force, maybe a broken neck. | 看样子是被钝器所伤 死因可能是断颈 |
[10:57] | Yeah, we’ll know more when the M.E. | 等法医过来看过 |
[10:58] | – has a chance to look at him. – In the good old days, | -就知道了 -在美好的往日 |
[11:01] | scalps served as kill verification for payment. | 剥头皮是为了领赏时确认死者身份 |
[11:04] | Or as proof of your prowess on the battlefield. | 或是证明在沙场上英勇无敌 |
[11:07] | Let’s hope it’s not the good old days again. | 但愿别是美好往日的重现 |
[11:09] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:14] | Okay, okay. | 好了 |
[11:16] | You really got to stop putting this off. | 不能再拖延了 |
[11:37] | Well, I think that’s enough time. | 等得也够久了 |
[11:39] | – Hello? – 0h, hey, dad. | -喂 -爸 |
[11:41] | – It’s me. – Monroe! | -是我 -门罗 |
[11:42] | – Is that you? – Yeah. | -真是你吗 -是啊 |
[11:44] | How are you, dad? | 你好吗 爸 |
[11:45] | I’m fine. How are you? | 我很好 你呢 |
[11:47] | – I’m good. – Alice, it’s our son! | -我也很好 -爱丽丝 是咱家儿子 |
[11:49] | – You’re not hurt, are you? – No, dad. | -你没受伤吧 -没有 爸 |
[11:52] | You’re not hurt, are you? | 你没受伤吧 |
[11:53] | No, mom, I’m good. I’m fine. | 没有 妈 我很好 |
[11:55] | I just–I wanted to call and say hi, see how you’re doing. | 我就想跟你们问个好 看看你们最近怎么样 |
[11:57] | – Well, we’re fine. – Except for my back. | -我们都很好 -除了我的背 |
[12:00] | – He’s not doing his exercises. – I am too doing my exercises. | -他不锻炼 -我在锻炼 |
[12:04] | That’s why my back hurts. | 所以我的背才疼 |
[12:05] | Monroe does pilates and his back doesn’t hurt, right? | 门罗做普拉提 他的背就不疼 对吧 |
[12:08] | – Your back doesn’t hurt, does it? – No, mom, dad, listen. | -你的背不疼吧 -不 爸妈 听我说 |
[12:11] | I just–I wanted to tell you something. | 我有事要跟你们说 |
[12:13] | I think I told you about my girlfriend– | 我之前跟你们说过我的女朋友… |
[12:15] | You have a girlfriend? When did that happen? | 你有女朋友了 什么时候的事 |
[12:17] | Oh, he told me, and I told you. | 他跟我说了 我也跟你说了 |
[12:19] | – I don’t remember. – Her name’s Rose. | -我不记得了 -她叫罗丝 |
[12:22] | Um, it’s Rosalee, actually, | 是罗莎莉 |
[12:24] | and she is really terrific. | 她真的很好 |
[12:26] | How long has this been going on? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[12:29] | Over a year. And like I said, | 一年多了 正如我所说 |
[12:32] | she’s really terrific and she’s beautiful and–and– | 她很好 又漂亮… |
[12:34] | – Is she pregnant? – Bart, please. | -她怀孕了吗 -巴特 拜托 |
[12:37] | Monroe, you don’t have to get married, do you? | 门罗 你不是要被逼结婚了吧 |
[12:40] | No, mom, I don’t have to. | 不 妈 不是被逼 |
[12:41] | I want to. I just asked her to marry me. | 我想结婚 我向她求婚了 |
[12:44] | And she said yes, and we’re planning the wedding, | 她也答应了 我们在筹划婚礼 |
[12:46] | – and I wanted to tell you. – Oh, this is just wonderful! | -我想跟你们说一声 -真是太好了 |
[12:49] | Isn’t this wonderful, Bart? | 是不是好极了 巴特 |
[12:51] | Well, it’s a surprise. | 是挺惊喜的 |
[12:52] | I thought he’d never get married. | 我以为他永远不会结婚 |
[12:54] | Wow, dad. Why’d you think that? | 老爸 你怎么会这么想 |
[12:56] | ‘Cause you’re a perfectionist. | 因为你是个完美主义者 |
[12:58] | No, I just-I wanted to make sure | 不 我只是想确定 |
[13:00] | I met the right person, that’s all. | 我遇到了合适的人 仅此而已 |
[13:02] | Well, when are we going to meet her? | 我们什么时候可以见见她 |
[13:05] | Well, like, sometime before the wedding, for sure, you know? | 婚礼之前吧 这是肯定的 |
[13:08] | But we planned it for the spring, I think, so– | 但我们计划春天的时候办 所以 |
[13:10] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[13:12] | It takes forever to plan a wedding. | 策划一个婚礼要花很长的时间 |
[13:14] | When are you gonna bring her here? | 你什么时候要带来她来这边 |
[13:15] | Well, that, I–you know, we both work, so… | 这个嘛 我们俩都有工作 |
[13:18] | She’s got a job? That’s good. | 她有工作 太好了 |
[13:20] | – How much does she make? – Okay. I got to go now, dad. | -她赚多少 -好了 老爸 我要挂了 |
[13:23] | But hey, it’s great talking to you, | 但是能和你们通话很开心 |
[13:26] | and, uh, yh, you’ll, uh, you’ll meet her soon. | 你们很快就会见到她的 |
[13:29] | Oh, I can’t wait! I’m so excited! | 我都等不及了 好兴奋啊 |
[13:32] | And if you need us to do anything, | 如果你需要我们做什么 |
[13:35] | you just let us know. | 尽管说 |
[13:36] | Congratulations, son. I’m sure she’s a very nice lady. | 恭喜你儿子 我相信她肯定是个好女孩 |
[13:39] | How old is she? | 她多大 |
[13:40] | Wow. Okay, I got to go, dad. | 好了 老爸 我挂了 |
[13:42] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[13:47] | Oh, thank god that’s over. | 感谢上帝 终于结束了 |
[13:51] | Oregon highway state patrol officer | 俄勒冈高速公路州巡警 |
[13:52] | Aguilar was in high-speed pursuit on the highway | 阿圭勒当时正在高速公路上追捕一辆超速的车 |
[13:55] | before the suspect turned off on a frontage road. | 之后嫌疑犯驶入沿街道路 |
[13:57] | Officer Aguilar then caught up to the suspect’s vehicle | 然后阿圭勒警官在大约两分钟后 |
[14:00] | approximately two minutes later. | 追到了嫌疑犯的车 |
[14:32] | We received an update about 20 minutes ago | 我们大约二十分钟之前从州警局 |
[14:34] | from the state police. | 接到最新消息 |
[14:35] | They’ve linked this attack to | 他们把这次袭击与其他两起 |
[14:36] | two other scalpings, | 剥头皮事件联系在一起 |
[14:37] | one in San Diego of a border patrol officer, | 一起发生在圣地亚哥的一名边界巡警身上 |
[14:41] | the other attack in San Rafael on a naval captain. | 另一起发生在圣拉斐尔的一名海军上尉身上 |
[14:43] | We believe the suspect entered illegally from Mexico | 我们认为嫌疑犯从墨西哥非法入境 |
[14:45] | and is now headed our way. | 而现在正朝着我们来 |
[14:48] | So it seems that we have a serial killer | 看来是一个以穿制服的人 |
[14:49] | who’s targeting men in uniform. | 为目标的连环杀手 |
[14:51] | No motive for the scalpings yet, | 除了作为纪念品 |
[14:52] | other than he’s taking souvenirs. | 剥头皮的动机还尚未明了 |
[14:55] | Now based on the pursuit video, | 目前根据追捕录像 |
[14:56] | we know the car to be a 2011 Dodge Challenger. | 我们得知车是一辆2011年的道奇挑战者 |
[14:59] | No plates, no registration, but it does stand out. | 无车牌 无登记 但是却很显眼 |
[15:02] | So look for it but do not-I repeat– | 去找找看 但不千万不要 重申一遍 |
[15:04] | do not engage the suspect without proper support. | 没有适当的支援 不要和嫌疑人正面冲突 |
[15:08] | You got that? | 明白了吗 |
[15:10] | All right. Let’s be careful. | 小心点 |
[15:27] | – Adalind. – Sebastian? | -爱达玲 -塞巴斯蒂安 |
[15:30] | It’s good you’re early. | 幸好你早到了 |
[15:31] | Why? | 为什么这么说 |
[15:32] | He’s with Danilov. | 他和丹尼洛夫一起 |
[15:35] | Am I supposed to know who that is? | 我应该知道这人是谁吗 |
[15:37] | You should. He’s head of the Verrat. | 你应该 他是镇反军的领头人 |
[15:41] | Be careful what you say. | 小心你说的话 |
[15:45] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么告诉我这些 |
[15:51] | We all need to be prudent now. | 我们现在都要谨慎行事 |
[15:56] | Based on what I’m seeing, | 根据我所见到的 |
[15:57] | I doubt your man Breslau held very much back. | 我怀疑你的手下布莱斯劳隐瞒了很多事 |
[16:01] | Neither did they. | 他们也是 |
[16:03] | Do we know who did this to him? | 我们知道是谁对他下手的吗 |
[16:05] | We know these three men were involved. | 我们知道这三个人参与了 |
[16:09] | Meisner, Frenay, | 梅森尔 弗里内[即弗奈] |
[16:12] | and Tavitian. | 和塔维逊 |
[16:13] | They met somewhere outside Bratislava, | 他们在伯拉第斯拉瓦之外的地方见过面 |
[16:15] | which is where we believe they killed Breslau. | 我们认为他们就是在那杀了布莱斯劳 |
[16:18] | The Resistance is solidifying, and that’s distressing… | 反叛组织正在巩固势力 此事令人烦恼 |
[16:23] | and probably the reason Sean Renard was here. | 大概也是肖恩·雷纳德之前来这里的原因 |
[16:27] | Awfully annoying you didn’t kill him | 当时有机会的时候 你没下手 |
[16:29] | when you had the chance. | 真是让人不快 |
[16:30] | Sir, I take full responsibility for that failure. | 先生 那次失败都是我的责任 |
[16:33] | No need to take responsibility, Gregor. | 不用承担责任 格里戈尔 |
[16:35] | I have bestowed it upon you. | 我已经授权给你了 |
[16:38] | Enter! | 进来 |
[16:41] | Adalind Schade has arrived, sir. | 爱达玲·莎德到了 先生 |
[16:44] | Show her in. | 带她进来 |
[16:49] | Do you need me to clear anything away? | 要我收拾一下吗 |
[16:51] | Not just now. | 目前不用 |
[16:54] | Gregor Danilov, may I present to you Fraulein Schade. | 格里戈尔·丹尼洛夫 这位是莎德小姐 |
[17:03] | – Don’t you look lovely. – Thank you. | -瞧瞧你真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[17:06] | We’d like you to take a look at some photographs | 我们想给你看些照片 |
[17:08] | and see if you recognize anyone. | 看你能不能认出谁来 |
[17:10] | Does this have something to do with Eric’s death? | 这和埃里克的死有关系吗 |
[17:14] | Take your time. | 慢慢看 |
[17:19] | No, I don’t recognize him. | 不 我不认识他 |
[17:21] | This one? | 这个呢 |
[17:27] | – Nope. – How about this one? | -不认识 -那这个呢 |
[17:39] | – He looks familiar. – His name’s Meisner. | -他看来很眼熟 -他叫梅森尔 |
[17:41] | He’s from Berlin. Have you met him? | 从柏林来的 你见过他吗 |
[17:45] | No, I think I’d remember if I had. | 没有 如果见过 我应该会记得 |
[17:48] | We believe all three of these gentlemen | 我们认为这三位男士 |
[17:49] | are associated with a friend of yours– | 和你的一位朋友有关 |
[17:52] | Sean Renard. | 肖恩·雷纳德 |
[17:56] | That makes sense. | 说的有道理 |
[17:59] | I think Sean was in Vienna recently. | 我想肖恩最近来过维也纳 |
[18:01] | There was a note in my room, signed by him. | 之前我房间里有张纸条 上面有他的署名 |
[18:05] | Did you see him? | 你见到他了吗 |
[18:09] | No. | 没有 |
[18:15] | Would you be so kind as to tell me what the note said? | 你能好心告诉我们纸条上写了什么吗 |
[18:18] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[18:20] | 屋里安了摄像头在监视你 我们得谈谈 在后街餐厅 | |
[18:26] | Sean thinks that he may have found out who killed my mother. | 肖恩觉得他可能知道是谁杀死我母亲了 |
[18:31] | Someone killed your mother? How tragic. | 有人杀死了你母亲 真是悲惨啊 |
[18:34] | Yes. I’m still dealing with it. | 是啊 我还在处理这件事 |
[18:36] | Somebody here in Vienna killed your mother? | 杀死你母亲的人在维也纳吗 |
[18:39] | No, Portland. | 不 是在波特兰 |
[18:40] | Sean thinks it was the Grimm. | 肖恩觉得是那个格林 |
[18:42] | It always comes back to the Grimm, doesn’t it? | 什么事最后都会扯上格林 不是吗 |
[18:44] | We didn’t exactly get along. | 谁叫我们关系不好呢 |
[18:52] | Well, I believe we’re done here. | 行吧 我觉得我们谈完了 |
[18:55] | Thank you so much for coming. | 非常感谢你跑一趟 |
[18:58] | Fraulein. | 小姐[德语] |
[19:04] | What do you think? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[19:05] | She did admit to getting a note | 她确实承认收到了一张 |
[19:07] | from Sean Renard. | 来自肖恩·雷纳德的纸条 |
[19:08] | Given the threat he’s under here in Vienna, | 考虑到他在维也纳所受到的威胁 |
[19:10] | why would he chance leaving a note for Adalind | 为何他要冒险留一张纸条给爱达玲 |
[19:12] | about her mother? | 说她母亲的事呢 |
[19:13] | Could he know she’s pregnant? | 他有可能知道她怀孕了吗 |
[19:15] | If he does, I wonder if he knows | 假如他知道了 我好奇他是否知道 |
[19:17] | she’s carrying Eric’s child, | 她怀的是埃里克的孩子 |
[19:19] | If it is Eric’s child, | 假如这确实是埃里克的孩子的话 |
[19:22] | Adalind returned to Portland last year at Eric’s request. | 爱达玲去年遵照埃里克的指示回了波特兰 |
[19:26] | From what I’ve learned about Captain Renard, | 据我对雷纳德队长的了解 |
[19:29] | he not only had a relationship with Fraulein Schade | 他不仅和莎德小姐有过关系 |
[19:31] | but with her mother as well. | 还和她妈妈有过关系 |
[19:34] | That’s sort of impressive. | 真是厉害啊 |
[19:40] | Wouldn’t it gum up the works if she were carrying Sean’s child | 假如她怀的是肖恩的孩子而不是埃里克的 |
[19:44] | rather than Eric’s. | 那不就糟糕了 |
[19:46] | Either way, the child would be royal born. | 不管怎样 孩子都有皇室血统 |
[19:51] | Maybe your failure to kill Sean | 也许你没能杀死肖恩 |
[19:53] | was not such a bad thing after all. | 到头来也不是件坏事 |
[19:55] | It might behoove us to find out who the father is. | 我们得弄清楚父亲是谁 |
[20:00] | Sooner rather than later. | 越早越好 |
[20:03] | Steep it for 15 minutes before and after every meal | 每次饭前和饭后浸泡十五分钟 |
[20:06] | for seven days. | 连续七天 |
[20:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:10] | Thanks very much for your business. | 谢谢你的光临 |
[20:16] | I didn’t think you were coming in this early. | 我没想到你会这么早来 |
[20:17] | Neither did I, but good news. | 我也没想到 但我有个好消息 |
[20:19] | – Just wanted to let you know… – What? | -我就是想告诉你… -什么 |
[20:22] | Called my folks | 我打电话给我爸妈了 |
[20:23] | and told them we’re getting married. | 告诉了他们我们要结婚了 |
[20:29] | – How’d that go? – Actually, pretty well. | -情况如何 -实际上还挺不错的 |
[20:31] | I have to say, they were very excited. | 我得说 他们非常兴奋 |
[20:33] | You know, my dad wanted to know how old you were | 我爸想知道你多少岁了 |
[20:35] | and how much money you make. | 还有你收入多少 |
[20:36] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[20:38] | My dad’s very… kind of old-fashioned. | 我爸他很…有点传统 |
[20:40] | Sort of on the blunt side. | 挺直率的 |
[20:41] | Some people are charmed, others are alarmed. | 有些人喜欢 有些人则受不了 |
[20:44] | Okay, so when am I gonna meet them? | 好吧 所以我什么时候去见他们 |
[20:47] | Oh, there’s no hurry. | 不着急 |
[20:49] | And by “no hurry” I mean the later, the better. | 我说”不着急”指的就是越晚越好 |
[21:00] | – Good morning. – Hi, honey, it’s mom. | -早上好 -你好 宝贝儿 是妈妈 |
[21:03] | Hi, mom. | 妈妈 |
[21:04] | We’re so excited about you getting married | 我们听说你要结婚实在是太兴奋了 |
[21:06] | that we’re coming out tomorrow. | 所以我们明天就过去 |
[21:07] | We’ll be there by 5:30. | 五点半到你那 |
[21:09] | Don’t worry about picking us up. | 别费心来接我们了 |
[21:10] | We’re renting a car. | 我们会去租一辆车的 |
[21:12] | Get that extra room ready for us, though, | 但还是要把客房给我们准备好 |
[21:14] | ’cause we’re spending the whole weekend… | 因为我们会在那里度过整个周末… |
[21:15] | – Okay, that’s– – with you. | -好吧 这真是 -和你一起 |
[21:16] | Your father and I can’t wait to meet… | 你父亲和我等不及要见见… |
[21:18] | – I’m glad. – your bride-to-be. | -我很高兴 -你的准新娘了 |
[21:19] | Look, I got to run. | 我得挂电话了 |
[21:20] | – Can’t wait to see you. bye. – I– | -迫不及待想见你哦 拜拜 -我… |
[21:25] | My parents are coming out to meet you tomorrow. | 我父母明天来见你 |
[21:27] | Oh, wow, okay. I guess that’s good, right? | 好吧 我想那是件好事 是吧 |
[21:31] | – They’re staying with us. – In the house? | -他们要和我们住在一起 -住我们家 |
[21:33] | In Nick’s room. | 住尼克的房间 |
[21:34] | They always stay in Nick’s room. | 他们每次都是住在尼克的那间房里 |
[21:35] | I mean, it was their room before | 我的意思是 那间房在成为尼克的房间前 |
[21:36] | – it was Nick’s room. – Oh, my god! We have so much to do! | -是他们的 -天呐 我们有好多事情要做 |
[21:38] | Please tell me that they know we’re living together. | 他们知道我们住一起吧 |
[21:42] | – Monroe! – I– | -门罗 -我… |
[23:52] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[23:55] | You’re making a big mistake here, pal. | 你这是在太岁头上动土啊 兄弟 |
[24:06] | Now you’re gonna get the hell up, | 现在你他妈给我站起来 |
[24:07] | and you’re gonna get your ass out of here | 然后在你真正受伤前 |
[24:08] | before you really get hurt, bro. | 快他妈滚蛋 兄弟 |
[24:12] | You are worthy. | 你受之无愧 |
[24:19] | I have the feeling I forgot something. | 我觉得我忘了什么 |
[24:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:22] | I crossed everything off the list. | 清单上的所有东西我都买了 |
[24:24] | Maybe I forgot to put it on the list. | 或许我忘记写到清单上了 |
[24:26] | I’m sorry. I’m stressing. | 抱歉 我很紧张 |
[24:29] | Look, a little stress is to be expected | 第一次见家长 |
[24:31] | when you meet parents for the first time. | 都会有些紧张 |
[24:33] | I mean, they’re my parents and I’m a little stressed. | 他们是我的父母 我都有点紧张呢 |
[24:35] | My stomach’s in knots. | 我心都揪起来了 |
[24:36] | Are you sure they like bratwurst? | 你确定他们喜欢德式小香肠吗 |
[24:37] | Oh, my God, huge bratwurst fans. | 天啊 他们特别喜欢德式小香肠 |
[24:39] | You don’t even have to cook it for my dad. | 你都不需要给我爸做 |
[24:41] | You just light a match under it | 你只在下面要点燃火柴 |
[24:43] | and throw it on the floor. | 然后扔到地板上就可以 |
[24:44] | Oh, this is all happening too fast. | 这一切发生得太快了 |
[24:45] | I just wish they would’ve given us a bit more time. | 我真希望他们能多给我们点时间 |
[24:48] | So what should I call them, huh? “Mom and dad”? | 我该怎么叫他们 “爸妈”吗 |
[24:51] | Oh, no, I think “Bart and Alice” should be fine. | 不 叫”巴特和爱丽丝”就好 |
[24:54] | Okay. Not overly formal. | 好的 不算太正式 |
[24:56] | Are they traditional? | 他们传统吗 |
[24:59] | Traditional? | 传统 |
[25:00] | Um, yeah, I guess, in some ways. | 是吧 在某些方面说 |
[25:03] | What have you told them about me? | 关于我 你都跟他们说什么了 |
[25:07] | Well… | 这个… |
[25:10] | Your name and… | 你的名字以及… |
[25:12] | Wow, first and last? | 姓和名都说了吗 |
[25:15] | Look… | 听着… |
[25:19] | I told them you’re great and beautiful | 我告诉他们你很棒也很漂亮 |
[25:23] | and that I love you. | 而且我爱你 |
[25:25] | But have I provided them with a complete, | 但是我有没有把你的 |
[25:29] | you know, Rosalee history? No. | 所有事情都跟他们说呢 没有 |
[25:32] | It’s probably better, considering my checkered past. | 考虑到我曲折的过去 这样或许更好 |
[25:34] | Believe me, their past is far from checker-free, so… | 相信我 他们的过去也不是一帆风顺的 |
[25:39] | You sure they weren’t hoping to meet a nice blutbaden girl? | 你确定他们想见的不是个漂亮的狼女吗 |
[25:47] | I think, you know, if I’m happy, they’ll be happy. | 我觉得 我开心 他们就开心 |
[25:51] | You keep saying that, | 你一直这么说 |
[25:52] | but they’re old-fashioned. What about us living together? | 但他们很传统 那我们住在一起的事呢 |
[25:54] | Look, they’re old-fashioned, okay? | 他们的确是很传统 |
[25:56] | They’re not Neanderthals. | 但他们也不是尼安德特人 |
[25:57] | Although my great-uncle Wilhelm had a forehead | 虽然我叔祖威尔海姆的额头 |
[26:00] | the size of, like, Gibraltar. | 有直布罗陀那么大 |
[26:02] | Here, flip those pillows. | 翻翻这些枕头 |
[26:04] | I just don’t want them thinking that | 我只是不想让他们觉得 |
[26:04] | – I’m taking advantage of you. – What? | -我在占你便宜 -什么 |
[26:07] | Single woman moves in with single man– | 单身女人搬到单身男人家里来… |
[26:09] | some people might look at that and think that I seduced you. | 有些人可能会觉得是我色诱了你 |
[26:12] | Honey, there is nothing in the world that would make them think that. | 亲爱的 他们一定不会这么想的 |
[26:24] | That’s what I forgot. | 原来我忘了这个 |
[26:29] | – Juliette? – I’m in the kitchen. | -朱丽叶 -我在厨房 |
[26:33] | But not for long. | 马上就来 |
[26:34] | So I got an email from your mom. | 我收到了你妈妈的邮件 |
[26:36] | I just finished tracking her to Kerkyra, | 刚刚追踪到她在克基拉岛 |
[26:38] | which is on the Greek border of Albania, | 那是希腊和阿尔巴尼亚的交界处 |
[26:40] | but she’s not there anymore. | 但她现在不在那里了 |
[26:42] | – W-how do you know? – ‘Cause she’s heading north. | -你怎么知道的 -因为她在往北走 |
[26:44] | Here, will you take a look at this and tell me what you think? | 你看看这个 告诉我你怎么想 |
[26:47] | Sounds like you were doing a pretty good job yourself. | 听起来你自己做得就很不错嘛 |
[26:49] | No, there’s more. Look. | 还有呢 你看 |
[26:52] | “Juliette, good you have recovered.” | “朱丽叶 很高兴你康复了” |
[26:54] | “Tell ‘N'”– that would be me. | “告诉’N'” 这是指我 |
[26:58] | Yeah, yeah, I got that. | 是的 我知道 |
[26:59] | “Money not spent has been deposited for safekeeping.” | “没花的钱已经妥善保管起来了” |
[27:03] | I mean, those are the coins you told me about, right? | 就是那些你告诉过我的钱币 是不是 |
[27:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:07] | That means she didn’t make it to Zakynthos. | 也就是说她没到扎金索斯岛 |
[27:10] | But she’s hidden them somewhere, hopefully safe. | 但她把它们藏在某个地方 希望是安全之处 |
[27:13] | “Weather too hot now.” | “现在天气太热了” |
[27:15] | That probably means somebody is on to her, but who? | 这可能意味着有人盯上她了 但会是谁呢 |
[27:18] | I don’t know. I mean, she’s made a lot of | 我不知道 这些年来 |
[27:19] | enemies over the years. | 她树立了不少敌人 |
[27:21] | “Returning north to find ‘L’.” | “回北边去找’L'” |
[27:24] | Yeah, who’s “L”? | 谁是”L” |
[27:25] | Probably the Lauffer? | 可能是劳福尔 |
[27:29] | The Resistance, the groups of people | 反叛组织 一群联合起来 |
[27:30] | who are uniting against the royals. | 反抗皇室的人 |
[27:32] | How many are there? | 有多少人 |
[27:34] | Honestly, I am just getting up to speed with this myself. | 说实话 这些事我也刚刚知道 |
[27:36] | I have no idea. | 我不清楚 |
[27:37] | “Safer for ‘N’ to communicate through you.” | “‘N’通过你和我联系比较安全” |
[27:41] | “Do not respond to this as I am | “不要回复 |
[27:43] | in an unsecured location. ‘M’.” | 因为我目前所处位置不安全 ‘M'” |
[27:49] | I don’t think that this is a good idea. | 这可不是个好主意 |
[27:51] | Why not? This could be a way | 为什么 这办法也许能 |
[27:52] | to protect both of you. | 保护你们两个 |
[27:53] | Yeah, with you in the middle? | 是的 把你夹在中间 |
[27:54] | I’m already in the middle. | 我已经卷进来了 |
[27:56] | And don’t forget, I got in a lot of trouble before | 别忘了 因为我不知道的事情 |
[27:57] | because of things I didn’t know. | 我之前陷入了很多麻烦 |
[28:00] | Look, you have to be very careful how you deal with this. | 你得非常小心地处理这事 |
[28:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:06] | The body was discovered | 尸体是由街道清扫员 |
[28:07] | a couple hours ago by the street cleaner. | 几个小时前发现的 |
[28:09] | No surveillance anywhere on this street. | 这条街上没有摄像头 |
[28:11] | Well, money’s here. | 钱还在 |
[28:14] | Name’s Lee Mull. | 名字是李·马尔 |
[28:16] | This guy’s a Green Beret, | 这家伙是陆军特种兵 |
[28:17] | so whoever took him down had to be good. | 所以放倒他的那个人肯定是个高手 |
[28:20] | In a really bad way. | 非常残忍的高手 |
[28:21] | Another guy in a uniform, scalped. | 又一个穿制服的人被剥了头皮 |
[28:24] | Oh, this killer’s definitely got an issue with authority. | 这个杀手肯定跟当局有仇 |
[28:27] | And hair. | 还有头发 |
[28:29] | Well, at least we know he’s in Portland now. | 至少我们知道他现在在波特兰 |
[28:32] | We need to find that car. | 我们得找到那辆车 |
[28:39] | We have no prints from any of the crime scenes. | 在犯罪现场没有找到任何指纹 |
[28:40] | No blood except for the victims. | 血迹也只有被害人的 |
[28:42] | No witnesses. | 没有目击者 |
[28:43] | The only thing we know for sure | 唯一能确定的就是 |
[28:43] | is the make and the year of the car. | 汽车的型号和年份 |
[28:45] | And the pattern of victims. | 还有死者类型 |
[28:46] | Huh, here’s an update from the Oregon highway patrol. | 收到一份俄勒冈高速公路巡警的最新报告 |
[28:50] | Federales in Mexico reported two similar killings | 墨西哥联邦军队在过去十天报告过两起 |
[28:52] | in the last ten days. | 类似的凶杀案 |
[28:54] | The victims were scalped. | 被害人都被剥去了头皮 |
[28:55] | One was an army officer in Mazatlan. | 一个是马萨特兰的军官 |
[28:58] | The other was identified as a police officer in San Luis Potosi. | 另一个是圣路易斯波托西的警察 |
[29:01] | Patrol officer spotted a car matching the description– | 巡警看到了符合描述的车辆 |
[29:03] | 2011 Dodge Challenger parked on stark in the southwest. | 2011年道奇挑战者就很显眼地停在西南部 |
[29:06] | Make sure the officer knows not to get near that vehicle | 确保那个警官知道不要靠近那辆车 |
[29:08] | and to stay back. I want more unis | 不要上前 召集更多人到现场 |
[29:10] | out there covering a four-block radius. | 覆盖以四个街区为半径的区域范围 |
[29:11] | Anyone gets in that car, take him down. | 任何人进入那辆车 马上拿下 |
[30:00] | I don’t know what you’re doing in there, | 我不知道你在里面做什么 |
[30:01] | but it stinks to high heaven. | 可是味道太刺鼻了 |
[30:08] | You hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[30:09] | There’s no cookin’ in these rooms. | 房间里不能煮东西 |
[30:14] | You better cut it out, | 你最好赶紧停下 |
[30:15] | and you better open this door before I have– | 马上开门 省得我… |
[30:21] | Hey, look, I don’t want any more trouble than I’ve already got, | 我不想再惹上什么麻烦 |
[30:24] | but, you know, I’m getting complaints from the other guests. | 其他房客跟我投诉 |
[30:30] | I’ll talk to them. | 我会跟他们说的 |
[30:31] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[30:34] | Just finish up whatever you’re doing and…open a window. | 只要你马上停止你现在做的 然后开下窗就行 |
[30:38] | Get some fresh air in there. | 放点新鲜空气进来 |
[31:16] | You have a car? | 你有车吗 |
[31:17] | What? | 什么 |
[31:25] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[31:27] | Halfway down the block, right-hand side. | 这条街中间靠右那个地方 |
[31:29] | Nobody’s been back to the car since we got here. | 我们到了之后 没人进过那辆车 |
[31:34] | – What the hell? – Could be our guy. | -什么情况 -可能是嫌疑人 |
[31:36] | – I’ll check it out. – All right, just be careful. | -我去看看 -好 小心点 |
[31:38] | If it’s not our guy, we don’t want to scare him away. | 如果不是他 别打草惊蛇 |
[31:40] | I’ll take the other side. | 我从另一边过去 |
[31:53] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[31:54] | – He hit me. – Who? | -他打了我 -谁 |
[31:56] | The crazy son of a bitch in 312. | 312室的那个混球 |
[31:58] | He stole my truck. | 还偷了我的车 |
[32:00] | What have we got? | 什么情况 |
[32:01] | Not sure. He says the guy in 312 hit him. | 不确定 他说住312室的人打了他 |
[32:02] | That could be our guy. | 说不定就是我们要找的人 |
[32:03] | Get the EMT. | 喊医生 |
[32:06] | Call the paramedics. Get an APB out and find out | 呼叫救护车 发出全境通告 |
[32:08] | what kind of truck this guy’s driving. | 确定这家伙开的是什么车 |
[32:09] | We’d better check 312. | 我们最好去看看312室 |
[32:17] | Clear. | 安全 |
[32:19] | Clear. | 安全 |
[32:20] | Hey, take a look at this. | 过来看看这个 |
[32:21] | Ugh, man, that’s bad. | 要命 真臭 |
[32:23] | It smells like rotten eggs in here. | 闻起来就像臭鸡蛋 |
[32:24] | Sulfuric acid, that’s why. | 因为有硫酸 |
[32:26] | That and salt is what they use to tan hides. | 硝皮用的就是硫酸和盐 |
[32:28] | You mean scalps. | 你是说剥头皮 |
[32:30] | Let’s get forensics to go over this room and his car–now. | 让取证科的人来搜查这个房间和他的车 |
[32:33] | Your child is very active. | 你的孩子非常活跃 |
[32:37] | That means it will not be long. | 说明不用多久了 |
[32:39] | It’s only been six months. | 这才六个月 |
[32:41] | This baby has its own agenda. | 这个孩子有它自己的安排 |
[32:45] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[32:46] | We must get you into hiding. | 必须把你藏起来 |
[32:48] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[32:49] | First you need to return to your hotel room. | 首先你要回到你的酒店房间 |
[32:52] | We must not arouse the suspicion of Prince Viktor. | 不能让维克托王子起疑 |
[32:55] | Shouldn’t I be getting to a hospital? | 我不是应该去医院吗 |
[32:58] | Not with this birth. | 这个孩子不需要 |
[33:04] | Why does it hurt so much? | 怎么会这么疼 |
[33:06] | ’cause the child will soon be with us, | 因为这孩子马上就要出生了 |
[33:09] | and you’ll be a hexenbiest again. | 你也快变回巫女了 |
[33:11] | Here, chew on this. | 给 嚼这个 |
[33:14] | It will slow things down. | 会让疼痛有所延缓 |
[33:24] | You want to hear about the car? | 想知道车子的情况吗 |
[33:26] | I do. | 想 |
[33:27] | 2011 Challenger is registered to Captain Emilio Cervantes, | 11年的挑战者 车主是埃米利奥·塞万提斯上尉 |
[33:31] | who was reported missing two weeks ago in Calexico, | 两周前在卡莱克西科被报失踪 |
[33:35] | five miles from our first scalping victim, | 离第一个剥头皮死者 |
[33:37] | the border patrol guard. | 那个边界巡警只有五英里 |
[33:38] | So we still have no I.D. on our killer. | 所以我们还是不知道凶手的身份 |
[33:40] | In fact, Mr. Cervantes, the owner of the Challenger, | 事实上 挑战者的主人塞万提斯先生 |
[33:43] | may be another victim who hasn’t been found. | 可能是另一名尚未被找到的被害人 |
[33:46] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[33:47] | Lab reports on the hair follicles | 在酒店房间和挑战者车内 |
[33:49] | found in the hotel room and in the Challenger. | 找到的毛囊的实验室报告出来了 |
[33:52] | We got samples that match our two victims plus–get this– | 找到了和两位被害人匹配的样本 还有这个 |
[33:55] | 27 other unrelated samples. | 27个无关的样本 |
[33:58] | 27 others? | 27个 |
[34:04] | We thinking wesen yet? | 考虑格林生物的可能性了吗 |
[34:06] | I’m ready to go there. | 我正要考虑这方面 |
[34:20] | Well, looks like the original was in Latin, | 看起来原始语言是拉丁语 |
[34:24] | translated into German next, | 然后再被翻译成德语 |
[34:28] | followed by Italian, | 再接着意大利语 |
[34:31] | Spanish, and Arabic. | 西班牙语和阿拉伯语 |
[34:35] | I have no idea what this is. | 不知道这是什么语 |
[34:36] | I think that’s Polish or Czech. | 应该是波兰语或捷克语 |
[34:39] | Maybe Norwegian? | 说不定是挪威语 |
[34:41] | All I know is, it’s not English. Isn’t there anything? | 反正不是英语 没有别的了吗 |
[34:43] | English next, thanks to the God. | 接下来是英语 谢天谢地 |
[34:46] | They’re into the names of these guys. | 他们对这些家伙的名字很感兴趣啊 |
[34:48] | Wildesheer, wuotis heer… | 野生军队 野生军人 |
[34:51] | Listen to this. | 快听这个 |
[34:53] | “The wildesheer go into a rage on the battlefield | “野生军队在战场上勃然大怒 |
[34:55] | with no fear of death, | 毫不怕死 |
[34:57] | mad as hounds, faces smeared with blood of victims, | 就像猎犬一样疯狂 脸上满是死者的鲜血 |
[35:00] | fighting in a trance-like fury, | 在好似无意识的怒气中战斗 |
[35:02] | scalping their defeated enemies.” | 剥下手下败将的头皮” |
[35:05] | “They sew these trophies of war into cloaks of hair | “他们把这些战利品缝制成毛发斗篷 |
[35:07] | supposedly giving them the power | 相信这个能把在他们手中溃败战士的 |
[35:09] | of the warriors they’ve defeated.” | 力量传递给他们” |
[35:11] | Warriors. | 战士 |
[35:12] | They’re looking for warriors. | 他们找的是战士 |
[35:13] | That’s why their victims always wear uniforms. | 所以死者都是穿着制服的 |
[35:15] | And sewing cloaks of hair– that’s what this guy’s doing? | 还有缝制头发斗篷 这家伙在干这事 |
[35:20] | “These wesen achieved such fearsome reputations, | “这些格林生物拥有如此可怕的名声 |
[35:23] | they also became known as…berserkers.” | 被大家称为 狂暴战士” |
[35:28] | Guess that’s where we got “berserk”. | 估计”狂暴”这词就出自这吧 |
[35:30] | Well, this isn’t comforting at all. | 完全不觉得宽慰 |
[35:33] | Let me say, I’m glad we’re not wearing uniforms. | 很高兴我们不是穿制服的 |
[35:36] | They’re looking for warriors, | 他们在找战士 |
[35:37] | you’d kind of be at the top of the list. | 你也算排在名单前几位的吧 |
[36:37] | That’s good. | 味道不错 |
[36:38] | At least, I think it’s good. | 至少我觉得不错 |
[36:40] | Wish I could get your opinion. | 你也来给点意见吧 |
[36:41] | Hey, if it tastes right to you, | 如果你觉得味道不错 |
[36:42] | I’m sure it’s, you know, good to go. | 我相信那就是不错了 |
[36:45] | Hey, I want to show you something. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[36:52] | Oh, family crest? | 家族徽章吗 |
[36:54] | My grandparents gave it to me when I graduated from college. | 我大学毕业的时候 祖父母给我的 |
[36:57] | It’s been in the family for over 200 years. | 在我们家传了200多年了 |
[36:59] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[37:00] | And for the wine… | 还有为酒准备的… |
[37:06] | Wow, that’s clever, | 太巧妙了 |
[37:07] | and a little unnerving. | 还让人有点紧张 |
[37:08] | – Let’s have a little wine. – Okay. | -我们来点酒吧 -好 |
[37:10] | I mean, we still have, like, 45 minutes before my parents– | 反正离我爸妈到还有45分钟左右… |
[37:14] | – That can’t be them. – No, that can’t be them. | -不可能是他们 -不 不可能 |
[37:17] | It’s probably Nick. | 可能是尼克 |
[37:18] | That’s not so good either. | 那也不怎么合适 |
[37:19] | A Grimm in the same house as your parents? | 一个格林和你的父母同处一室 |
[37:21] | I’ll just– I’ll tell him we’re busy. | 我就跟他说我们很忙 |
[37:23] | – We are busy. – Right. | -我们本来就很忙 -没错 |
[37:28] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[37:29] | – Mom, dad. – Would you believe it? | -妈妈 爸爸 -你能相信吗 |
[37:31] | – The plane got here early. – That never happens. | -飞机到早了 -真是破天荒 |
[37:34] | And we had carry-on, so… | 而且我们只带了随身行李 所以… |
[37:37] | Oh, honey, we’re just so excited to see you. | 亲爱的 见到你太让我们激动了 |
[37:41] | Yeah, it’s–it’s really good to see you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[37:44] | Good to see you too, son. | 我们也很高兴见到你 儿子 |
[37:50] | So is Rosalee here yet? | 罗莎莉到了吗 |
[37:52] | Yeah, we’re just finishing up in the kitchen. | 到了 我们快准备好晚餐了 |
[37:55] | I can’t take it anymore. I’ve got to go meet her. | 真是等不及了 我要去见见她 |
[37:56] | Oh, no, no, no, mom, mom. | 不不不 妈妈 妈妈 |
[37:57] | It’s–it’s kind of a battleground in there. | 里面乱得像战场一样 |
[37:59] | Why don’t you guys just make yourselves comfortable | 不如你们两个在客厅歇歇脚 |
[38:01] | in the living room, and I’ll tell her you’re here. | 我去告诉她你们到了 |
[38:04] | – All right. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[38:07] | Flowers! | 有花 |
[38:09] | She cooks. Thank God. | 她会做饭 真是谢天谢地 |
[38:14] | What did Nick want? | 尼克找你什么事 |
[38:16] | It wasn’t Nick. It’s them. | 不是尼克 是他们 |
[38:19] | Your parents? | 你父母 |
[38:20] | Don’t worry. It’s gonna be fine. | 别担心 不会有事的 |
[38:22] | What? No, I’m not ready for them. | 什么 不 我还没准备好见他们呢 |
[38:24] | Look at me! | 看看我现在这样子 |
[38:25] | No, honey, you look beautiful. | 不 亲爱的 你看上去很美 |
[38:27] | Just have to get rid of this. | 只要擦掉这个 |
[38:29] | And this. | 还有这个就好了 |
[38:32] | Really. | 真是 |
[38:34] | This is the first impression I get to make. | 第一次见他们就留下这样的印象 |
[38:36] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[38:39] | You’re beautiful. | 你很漂亮 |
[38:40] | You’re wonderful. You’re gonna knock ’em out. | 非常迷人 会让他们印象深刻的 |
[38:45] | Do you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[38:48] | His Gilbert front mount’s out of sync. | 他的吉尔伯特前框都不同步了 |
[38:49] | Leave his clocks alone. | 别碰他的钟 |
[38:56] | I think I detect a woman’s touch. | 我好像感受到了女人的气息 |
[39:01] | Mom, Dad, this is my fiancee, Rosalee. | 妈妈 爸爸 这是我的未婚妻罗莎莉 |
[39:05] | Honey, these are my parents, Bart and Alice. | 亲爱的 他们是我父母 巴特和爱丽丝 |
[39:08] | Oh…Rosalee, it’s so very nice to meet you. | 罗莎莉 很高兴见到你 |
[39:12] | I’m sorry I didn’t have a chance to get cleaned up. | 抱歉没有时间整理一下我自己 |
[39:14] | Oh, nonsense. | 哪里的话 |
[39:15] | You look just as beautiful as he said. | 你就像他说的一样漂亮 |
[39:24] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[39:30] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[39:32] | A fuchsbau? | 狐妖 |
[39:35] | What the hell is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[39:44] | Monroe, are you out of your mind? | 门罗 你疯了吗 |
[39:46] | – She’s a fuchsbau. – You didn’t tell them? | -她是狐妖 -你没告诉他们 |
[39:49] | You were supposed to tell them. | 你应该告诉他们的 |
[39:50] | I was going to, but they’re, like, here now, | 我本来要说的 可是他们突然就来了 |
[39:52] | and I didn’t think it was important. | 我也不觉得这有多大关系 |
[39:53] | You guys don’t think it’s important, do you? | 你们也觉得这不重要 对吧 |
[39:55] | Well, it’s just a little unsettling. | 只是有一点不安 |
[39:58] | More than a little unsettling. | 不止一点不安 |
[39:59] | This is never going to work. | 这不会有好结果的 |
[40:00] | What are you talking about? It is working. | 你说的是什么话 结果好着呢 |
[40:03] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别犯傻 |
[40:04] | You can sleep with anything, but– | 你可以和任何人上床 可是… |
[40:05] | You have a problem because | 你们不能接受是因为 |
[40:06] | I’m a fuchsbau and your son is blutbaden? | 我是狐妖 而你们的儿子是狼人 |
[40:08] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[40:09] | Well, dear, you can’t pretend to be blind | 亲爱的 你不能假装不知道 |
[40:12] | to the situation here. | 现在的情况 |
[40:13] | It’s pretty obvious they are. | 很显然他们就是装作不知道 |
[40:15] | Wait until they start living together. | 等他们住在一起就知道了 |
[40:17] | We are living together. | 我们就住在一起 |
[40:19] | Wait, you haven’t told them that either? | 等等 你连这个都没告诉他们 |
[40:21] | It’s really none of their business, okay? | 这真的不关他们什么事 |
[40:22] | I’m sorry, it’s none of your business. | 抱歉 这不关你们的事 |
[40:24] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[40:25] | I’ll tell you how they can say that. | 我来告诉你他为什么能这么说 |
[40:27] | Because they’re breaking the natural law | 因为他们违反自然法则 |
[40:29] | and they don’t care about the consequences. | 也不在乎会有什么后果 |
[40:32] | What the hell’s gonna happen when you have children? | 等你们有了孩子会怎么样 |
[40:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:35] | I cannot listen to this ignorance. | 这种蠢话我真是听不下去了 |
[40:36] | I’m leaving. | 我先走了 |
[40:37] | – That’s probably a good idea. – What? | -好主意 -什么 |
[40:39] | No. Rosalee! | 不 罗莎莉 |
[40:42] | – What have you done? – This is outrageous! | -你们做了什么 -真是太离谱了 |
[40:45] | My own flesh and blood. | 我的亲生骨肉啊 |
[40:46] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[40:49] | – Rosalee, you can’t leave. – Yes, I can. | -罗莎莉 你不能走 -我当然能 |
[40:51] | But I don’t care what they think. | 可是我不在乎他们的想法 |
[40:52] | I only care what you think. | 我只在乎你的 |
[40:54] | I think there’s a bigger problem here. | 我觉得还有个更严重的问题 |
[40:55] | This is something you have to figure out with your parents, | 你得和你的父母说清楚 |
[40:57] | and you need to do that without me. | 在我不在场的情况下 |
[41:02] | – Rosalee– – No. | -罗莎莉 -不 |
[41:03] | I need some time with this. | 我需要点时间来消化这件事 |
[41:08] | What the hell is wrong with you two? | 你们到底发什么神经 |
[41:10] | What is wrong with us? What is wrong with you? | 我们发什么神经 你又在发什么神经 |
[41:12] | This is not right! | 这是不对的 |
[41:13] | You should’ve told us before we came. | 在我们来之前 你就应该告诉我们 |
[41:15] | Honestly, I didn’t think this kind of stuff | 说实话 我以为你们不在乎 |
[41:17] | still mattered to you. | 这种事了 |
[41:18] | We’ve seen how these relationships tear families apart. | 我们见过这样的关系是如何让一个家庭分崩离析的 |
[41:22] | And look what this is—- | 看看这件事已经 |
[41:23] | doing to us already. | 对我们造成了什么影响 |
[41:25] | Oh, Bart. Don’t go there. | 巴特 别这样 |
[41:27] | Rosalee and I are in love, | 我和罗莎莉真心相爱 |
[41:28] | and we are getting married | 无论你们说什么 做什么 |
[41:30] | no matter what you say or try to do. | 我们都会结婚 |
[41:32] | This is getting way out of hand. | 情况已经脱离控制了 |
[41:34] | You need to listen to what we are telling you! | 你得听我们的劝 |
[41:36] | You touch me again, I swear to god– | 你再碰我一下 我对天发誓… |
[41:39] | Thank God. She’s back. | 谢天谢地 她回来了 |
[41:41] | You do not say a word unless it’s to apologize. | 如果不是道歉 就别开口说一句话 |
[41:44] | I’m not apologizing for what’s right. | 我不会为了对的事道歉 |
[41:46] | Bart. | 巴特 |
[41:47] | Rosalee–oh, Nick. Crap. | 罗莎莉 尼克 该死 |
[41:49] | I just saw Rosalee drive away. | 我刚看见罗莎莉开车走了 |
[41:51] | – You okay there? – Who is this? | -你们没事吧 -是谁 |
[41:52] | Rosalee left, which is what I think you two should do now. | 罗莎莉走了 我觉得现在你们也该走了 |
[41:55] | Oh, we need to stop this. | 别再吵了 |
[41:56] | We go, we are not coming back. | 我们走了 就不会再回来 |
[41:58] | That’s fine with me, Dad. | 我没问题 爸爸 |
[42:00] | Enough! We’re done. | 够了 我们没话说了 |
[42:01] | He needs to figure out who he is! | 他得搞清楚自己是谁 |
[42:08] | A Grimm! | 格林 |
[42:09] | Mom, dad, no! | 妈妈 爸爸 不要 |
[42:12] | No! | 不要 |