时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Your child is very active. | 你的孩子非常活跃 |
[00:04] | That means it will not be long. | 说明不用多久了 |
[00:06] | It’s only been six months. | 这才六个月 |
[00:10] | We must get you into hiding. | 必须把你藏起来 |
[00:12] | We must not arouse the suspicion of Prince Viktor. | 不能让维克托王子起疑 |
[00:15] | We’ve linked this attack to two other scalpings. | 我们把这次袭击与其他两起剥头皮事件联系在一起 |
[00:17] | So it seems that we have a serial killer | 看来是一个以穿制服的人 |
[00:19] | who’s targeting men in uniform. | 为目标的连环杀手 |
[00:20] | “The wildesheer scalp their defeated enemies. | “野生军队剥下手下败将的头皮 |
[00:23] | “They sew these trophies of war into cloaks of hair, | “他们把这些战利品缝制成毛发斗篷 |
[00:26] | “supposedly giving them the power | “相信这个能把在他们手中溃败战士的 |
[00:27] | of the warriors they’ve defeated.” | 力量传递给他们” |
[00:29] | Will you…marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:31] | – Will you? – Yes. | -你愿意吗 -愿意 |
[00:33] | I mean, I will. | 我是说愿意 |
[00:34] | This is our wedding. | 这是我们的婚礼 |
[00:35] | Everybody has to accept everybody for who they are. | 大家都得互相接受 |
[00:38] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[00:39] | – Mom, dad. – Your parents? | -妈妈 爸爸 -你父母 |
[00:41] | Don’t worry, it’s gonna be fine. | 别担心 不会有事的 |
[00:46] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[00:48] | A fuchsbau? What the hell is going on here? | 狐妖 这是怎么回事 |
[00:50] | This is never going to work. | 这不会有好结果的 |
[00:51] | I cannot listen to this ignorance. | 这种蠢话我真是听不下去了 |
[00:53] | – I’m leaving. – Rosalee– | -我先走了 -罗莎莉 |
[00:54] | No. I need some time with this. | 不 我需要点时间来消化这件事 |
[00:56] | Oh, Nick. Crap. | 尼克 该死 |
[00:58] | A Grimm! | 格林 |
[01:00] | Mom, dad, no! | 妈妈 爸爸 不要 |
[01:01] | No! | 不要 |
[01:04] | No! | 不要 |
[01:04] | 一段时间过后 家庭苦恼再次恶化 短期内丝毫没有减轻 | |
[01:06] | Stop! | 住手 |
[01:08] | Not in my house! | 不许在我家大打出手 |
[01:11] | Nick, dad, stop! | 尼克 爸爸 住手 |
[01:16] | Mom, no! He’s a friend of mine! | 妈妈 不要 他是我的朋友 |
[01:17] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不要 不要 |
[01:19] | Stop! | 住手 |
[01:20] | Everybody, stop! Nick is a friend. | 大家都住手 尼克是朋友 |
[01:25] | A friend? | 朋友 |
[01:26] | What the hell is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[01:27] | Nick, these are my parents. | 尼克 这是我父母 |
[01:30] | – He’s a Grimm! – You’re friends with a Grimm? | -他是格林 -你和格林交朋友 |
[01:33] | – Yes. – I am so sorry. | -是的 -很抱歉 |
[01:36] | I really didn’t want to hit you. | 我真的不想打伤你 |
[01:40] | Although they did just try to kill me. | 但他们刚刚是真的想杀了我 |
[01:42] | Let me try and understand something here. | 让我来搞明白 |
[01:44] | You’re blutbaden. I’m blutbaden. | 你是狼人 我是狼人 |
[01:46] | Your mother’s blutbaden. | 你母亲也是狼人 |
[01:48] | – He’s a Grimm! – I can explain. | -他可是格林 -我能解释 |
[01:50] | And you let him into your house. | 你让他进了你的家门 |
[01:52] | Did you not hear what I just said? | 你没听到我刚才说的吗 |
[01:53] | Nick is a friend. | 尼克是个朋友 |
[01:55] | First he’s engaged to a fuchsbau, | 先是和狐妖订婚 |
[01:57] | then he becomes friends with a Grimm. | 现在又和格林交上了朋友 |
[01:59] | No, no, no. | 不行 |
[02:00] | That is not happening. Not in my house. | 不许在我家打起来 |
[02:03] | Well, maybe your Grimm friend would like to take it outside. | 也许你的格林朋友想出去解决 |
[02:06] | No, he would not like to take it outside, | 不 他不想出去解决 |
[02:08] | because he’ll kill you, okay? | 因为他会杀了你的 好吗 |
[02:10] | I’ve seen it happen. I’ve seen him do it. | 我见过这种事 我见过他杀人 |
[02:13] | You’ve hunted with a Grimm? | 你和格林一起去捕猎吗 |
[02:15] | Wha–he’s a cop. I mean, I just– | 他是个警察 我只是… |
[02:17] | Alice, we’re leaving. | 爱丽丝 我们走 |
[02:20] | Look, I don’t want to cause any problems here. | 我不想给你们造成什么困扰 |
[02:22] | – A little late for that. – Please, just– | -已经晚了 -拜托 |
[02:24] | Why don’t you just shut up? | 你闭嘴吧 |
[02:27] | I don’t know what you two are doing here, | 我不知道你们在这里干什么 |
[02:29] | but it’s wrong. | 但肯定是不对的 |
[02:33] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[02:35] | I don’t even know who you are anymore. | 我都不认识你了 |
[02:44] | Monroe, I am sorry. | 门罗 真抱歉 |
[02:46] | I had no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[02:51] | Why did you come over? | 你为什么过来 |
[02:53] | I– | 我… |
[02:56] | Just never mind. | 算了 没什么 |
[02:57] | Nick, what do you want? | 尼克 你想干什么 |
[03:01] | I wanted help on a case. | 我想让你帮忙破案 |
[03:03] | Yeah, no, that’s what I figured, | 我猜也是这样 |
[03:04] | ’cause that’s what Monroe is good for. | 因为有门罗就是这点好 |
[03:09] | Oh, Monroe, you know that’s not true. | 门罗 你知道那不是真的 |
[03:10] | I’m not so sure I do. | 我不大确定了 |
[03:12] | Well, I can see that now is not a good time. | 看来现在时机不对 |
[03:14] | Not very. | 的确不对 |
[03:18] | I’ll call you. | 我回头给你电话 |
[04:04] | Maybe I do count on Monroe too much. | 也许是我对门罗的期望值太高了 |
[04:07] | If he had a problem helping you, | 如果他不想帮你 |
[04:08] | he would have stopped a long time ago. | 那他八百年前就不会帮你了 |
[04:10] | This isn’t about that. | 跟这无关 |
[04:13] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[04:14] | But I should stop asking him for help for a while. | 但近期我都不该再去找他帮忙 |
[04:17] | What did you want to talk to him about? | 你本来要找他谈什么 |
[04:20] | We’ve got a killer scalping victims. | 有个杀手在剥人头皮 |
[04:22] | We think it’s wesen. | 我们认为是格林生物 |
[05:27] | Yes? | 请进 |
[05:29] | Prince Victor? | 维克托王子 |
[05:32] | Stefania Vaduva Popescu is here. | 斯特凡尼娅·万德·波佩斯库到了 |
[05:38] | Your highness. | 殿下 |
[05:40] | Things seem to be moving right along. | 看样子一切顺利 |
[05:42] | Faster than I expected. | 比我预计得要快 |
[05:45] | How much longer do we have? | 还有多久 |
[05:47] | A few days at most. | 最多几天 |
[05:55] | What is she sucking on? | 她在嚼什么 |
[05:57] | Mandrake root. | 曼德拉草根 |
[05:59] | I gave it to her to slow things down. | 是我给她延缓孩子出世的 |
[06:02] | But if you want the child born in the castle, | 但如果您要她在城堡里生下孩子 |
[06:05] | then I suggest we move quickly. | 那我建议尽快行动 |
[06:07] | We shall wait no longer. | 不能再等了 |
[06:10] | Stefania Vaduva Popescu is in the castle. | 斯特凡尼娅·万德·波佩斯库来城堡了 |
[06:13] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[06:15] | She’s meeting with the prince now. | 她正跟王子会面呢 |
[06:17] | – Do you know her? – I know of her. | -你认识她吗 -听说过 |
[06:19] | My mother knew her well. | 我母亲跟她很熟 |
[06:22] | She’s the biggest black marketeer over there. | 她是那儿最大的黑市商人 |
[06:24] | Do we know if she’s had any contact with Adalind? | 知道她跟爱达玲有接触吗 |
[06:26] | No, we don’t. | 不知道 |
[06:28] | We do know that Adalind and Frau Pech were working together. | 但我们知道爱达玲在跟佩赫女士合作 |
[06:30] | Frau Pech is probably dead. | 佩赫女士可能已经死了 |
[06:32] | This explains how Adalind is getting her powers back. | 所以爱达玲的法力在逐渐恢复 |
[06:36] | And now Stefania is betraying Adalind | 现在斯特凡尼娅背叛了爱达玲 |
[06:39] | and brokering the child to the royal family herself. | 亲手将爱达玲的孩子献给了皇室 |
[06:41] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[06:42] | I want you to get to Adalind before they do. | 我要你赶在他们之前带走爱达玲 |
[06:45] | We have no time to wait. | 不能再等了 |
[06:47] | You have to meet with Meisner, tonight. | 今晚就去找梅森尔 |
[06:48] | I’ll set it up from here. | 我会帮你安排好的 |
[06:49] | What if I can’t get away? | 如果我脱不了身呢 |
[06:50] | Then find an excuse. | 那就随便找个理由 |
[06:52] | Fake your own death for all I care. | 假死也无所谓 |
[06:53] | Do not let them get to Adalind first. | 别让他们先接触到爱达玲 |
[06:57] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[06:58] | – Yeah? – Captain, we’ve got new intel on our cop killer. | -进来 -队长 警察杀手的案子有新线索了 |
[07:00] | Oh, yeah? What is it? | 是吗 什么线索 |
[07:01] | We canvassed every bank and business | 我们排查了凶手入住的酒店 |
[07:03] | with a surveillance camera in a three-block radius | 周边三个街区内所有银行 |
[07:05] | of the hotel where the killer was staying. | 和商店的监控摄像头 |
[07:06] | And we got bupkis on the suspect. | 一无所获 |
[07:08] | However, a bank camera caught footage of students | 然而 一家银行的摄像头拍到了 |
[07:11] | from Lewis & Clark College shooting a film. | 路易克拉克大学的学生在拍电影 |
[07:14] | Their camera happened to be shooting | 他们的摄像机正好在对街的 |
[07:15] | across the street from the hotel parking lot | 酒店停车场进行拍摄 |
[07:17] | when our suspect stole the ’97 Chevy pickup. | 当时我们的嫌犯正在偷那辆97年的雪佛兰皮卡 |
[07:19] | Which is why it took a little time to track down. | 所以花了点时间追查了那段视频 |
[07:21] | This is what they got. | 这是他们拍到的 |
[07:26] | – Seriously? – Just watch. | -逗我呢 -看着吧 |
[07:32] | Not much of his face. | 没怎么拍到脸 |
[07:33] | Still, those are the first visuals we’ve got on this son of a bitch. | 但也是我们第一次看到这混蛋的样子 |
[07:35] | All right, get this out to all the agencies, now. | 好了 立刻给各部门都传一份 |
[07:37] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[08:00] | I am so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[08:03] | If I had known, I never would have told them anything. | 如果事先知道会这样 我就什么都不告诉他们了 |
[08:08] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[08:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:24] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[08:25] | – But- – I am not gonna let my parents | -但是… -我不会让我父母 |
[08:27] | destroy the best thing that’s ever happened to me. | 毁掉我生命中最美好的事物 |
[08:30] | It’s not that easy. | 没这么简单 |
[08:31] | This will ruin your relationship with your parents, | 这样你会和你父母决裂 |
[08:33] | and I’m not quite sure I want to be the cause of that. | 我可不想破坏你们的家庭 |
[08:36] | You’re not. They’re the cause of it. | 不是你 是他们 |
[08:38] | Monroe, I lost my dad. | 门罗 我父亲去世了 |
[08:40] | I didn’t speak to my mom or sister for seven years. | 我跟妈妈和姐姐有七年没说过话 |
[08:42] | This is not an easy thing to do. | 这不是那么简单的事 |
[08:45] | You will regret it. | 你会后悔的 |
[08:47] | And then you’re gonna regret me. | 然后你就会后悔选择了我 |
[08:49] | Never. | 绝不 |
[08:53] | I don’t believe what they believe, okay? | 我不信他们那一套 |
[08:58] | And if that destroys | 如果这样 |
[08:59] | my relationship with them, so be it. | 会让我们决裂 那就决裂吧 |
[09:07] | And besides… | 再说… |
[09:10] | It’s not just you. | 也不只是你的关系 |
[09:12] | – What? – Nick came over. | -什么 -尼克过来了 |
[09:15] | Oh, my god. Did they woge? | 我的天啊 他们转化了吗 |
[09:18] | Both of ’em. | 两个都转化了 |
[09:19] | Just before they attacked Nick. | 就在他们袭击尼克之前 |
[09:23] | So now they know you’re friends with a Grimm | 那他们现在知道你和格林是朋友 |
[09:27] | and you want to marry a fuchsbau. | 而且还要娶个狐妖为妻 |
[09:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:33] | I guess you could say I’m a disappointment. | 我想我让他们失望了吧 |
[09:51] | Jackson Quarry dispatch from Officer Mart. | 马特警官与杰克逊·夸里指挥中心通话 |
[09:54] | Jackson Quarry, Officer Mart. Go ahead. | 杰克逊·夸里 马特警官 请说 |
[09:57] | I’m investigating a fire, 2.7 miles up Road 43B. | 我在43B号公路四公里处调查一处不明火源 |
[10:02] | Is the fire contained? | 火势控制住了吗 |
[10:04] | Appears to be. I’m gonna check it out. | 似乎是的 我要查看一下 |
[10:14] | Looks like an illegal campsite. | 看似一个非法营地 |
[10:17] | Maybe some poaching. | 也许有人在煮东西 |
[10:20] | Do you need support, Officer Mart? | 你需要支援吗 马特警官 |
[10:21] | No, let me see what I’ve got here first. | 不用 我先查看一下 |
[10:23] | I’m not sure anybody’s even still around. | 我不确定是否有人还逗留在附近 |
[10:25] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[10:47] | I think I might be onto something here. | 我想我可能发现了些东西 |
[10:49] | I’ve got two vehicles, one, an older Chevy pickup, | 有两辆车 一辆较旧的雪佛兰皮卡车 |
[10:53] | the other’s a jeep. | 另一辆是吉普车 |
[10:55] | The Chevy’s licensed out of Oregon, | 雪佛兰不是俄勒冈车牌 |
[10:57] | E-B-S-7-7-5. | 车牌号是EBS775 |
[11:00] | The jeep, license Kansas, D-A-D-8-1-7. | 吉普车是堪萨斯的牌照 DAD817 |
[11:04] | What was the make on that vehicle we got the report | 波特兰警察通缉的 |
[11:06] | from on Portland P.D.? | 那辆车是什么牌子的来着 |
[11:08] | Hold on, let me check. | 等等 我查查看 |
[11:13] | A stolen 1997 Chevy Silverado pickup. | 是一辆1997年产的雪佛兰西维拉多皮卡 |
[11:16] | Driver is considered extremely dangerous. | 驾车者被认为是极度危险的人物 |
[11:17] | You are advised not to confront the suspect without support. | 建议你没有后援不要单独与其交锋 |
[11:20] | Sending backup immediately. | 马上派遣支援 |
[11:31] | You need to put your hands behind your head. | 把双手放在头上 |
[11:44] | Officer Mart, come in. | 马特警官 请回答 |
[11:46] | Officer Mart. | 马特警官 |
[12:02] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[12:04] | I just remembered where we are. | 我刚想起我们在哪里 |
[12:08] | And where we should be. | 还有我们应该在哪里 |
[12:10] | And why we’re not there. | 以及我们不在那里的原因 |
[12:13] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[12:17] | – 6:28. – Oh, no, it’s too early. | -六点二十八 -太早了 |
[12:23] | No. It’s too late. | 不 太晚了 |
[12:27] | – I gotta go deal with this. – Monroe– | -我得去处理这件事 -门罗 |
[12:29] | Nobody talks to you that way. | 没人能那样对你说话 |
[12:35] | – Who you calling? – My mother. | -你打电话给谁 -我妈妈 |
[12:39] | I’m gonna find them, say my good-byes… | 我要找他们 和他们道别 |
[12:42] | And we’re gonna get on with our life together. | 然后继续我俩的生活 |
[12:55] | Monroe? | 门罗 |
[12:55] | I think I should come over and we should talk. | 我想我该过去和你们谈谈 |
[12:58] | Where are you? | 你们在哪 |
[12:59] | The Stanbridge Hotel. | 斯坦布里奇酒店 |
[13:01] | Okay. I’ll be there soon. | 好 我很快就到 |
[13:06] | He’s coming over to talk. | 他要过来和我们谈谈 |
[13:08] | I hope he’s got a lot to say, ’cause I don’t. | 希望他有很多话说 因为我没话说 |
[13:16] | I hope those aren’t more taxes. | 但愿不是要交更多的税 |
[13:17] | No. After having delightful nightmares about being scalped, | 不是 在做了被剥头皮的”愉快”噩梦后 |
[13:21] | I thought I would find out as much as I could | 我想我应该尽可能查出 |
[13:23] | about why somebody would want to do this to me | 为什么有人会想要在我睡觉的时候 |
[13:24] | while I was sleeping. | 对我下此毒手 |
[13:26] | You interested? | 你有兴趣吗 |
[13:28] | – What have you got? – Okay. | -你找到了什么 -好 |
[13:29] | This dates back to the Scythians. | 这可以追溯到塞西亚人 |
[13:31] | That’s like 44 B.C. The Scythians would hang | 那可是公元前44年的事 塞西亚人会把 |
[13:34] | their victims’ scalps from their bridles. | 被害人的头皮挂在缰绳上 |
[13:36] | Apparently, they were very proud of them. | 显然他们以此为傲 |
[13:38] | The more they had, the bigger and badder they supposedly were. | 得到的越多 他们就显得越高大邪恶 |
[13:41] | There are a ton of historical references, | 这有大量的历史典故 |
[13:43] | like the Sachsenspiegel, which was the most important | 比如萨克逊法典 那是日耳曼 |
[13:46] | law book of the Germanic middle ages. | 中世纪最重要的法典 |
[13:48] | The book said that the men who were convicted | 法典上说犯过最令人发指罪行的人 |
[13:50] | of the most heinous crimes were sentenced | 一旦经定罪 就被判决 |
[13:52] | to have their heads scalped because hair was considered | 剥掉头皮 因为头发被看做是 |
[13:54] | a mystical symbol of the free man. | 自由人的神秘象征 |
[13:57] | Anyway, the gist of all this is, | 不管怎么说 这一切的要旨是 |
[13:58] | the more scalps you have, | 得到的头皮越多 |
[13:59] | the more power you’ve extracted from your enemies | 从你的敌人那吸取的力量越多 |
[14:02] | and the fiercer you therefore were on the battlefield. | 因此在战场上你就会更勇猛 |
[14:04] | And that part makes sense. | 这部分说得通 |
[14:06] | Hank and I were in the trailer, and we think the guy | 汉克和我去拖车里查过 我们想 |
[14:08] | we’re after is using these scalps to make a cloak. | 我们在找的人在用头皮做斗篷 |
[14:12] | So this is wesen? | 这么说他是格林生物 |
[14:13] | That’s what we’re thinking. | 我们就是这么想的 |
[14:14] | Nick, if this guy is targeting police– | 尼克 如果这个人以警察为目标 |
[14:16] | Yeah, I know. I’ll watch my hair. | 是的 我知道 我会小心我的头发的 |
[14:18] | No, this is serious! | 不 这是很严肃的事 |
[14:21] | You’re a cop, and you’re a Grimm. | 你是警察 还是格林 |
[14:22] | If this guy finds out you’re here… | 假如这家伙发现你在这儿 |
[14:25] | Wesen have come after you before. | 格林生物以前就追杀过你 |
[14:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:30] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:32] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[14:35] | Where was the body found? | 在哪里发现尸体的 |
[14:37] | Another one in uniform. | 又是一个穿制服的 |
[14:39] | I’ll meet you at the precinct. | 我们警局见 |
[14:41] | – There’s another one? – Yeah. | -又发生了一起吗 -是的 |
[14:55] | He’s here. | 他到了 |
[14:56] | Maybe he’s finally come to his senses. | 也许他总算醒悟了 |
[15:03] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[15:16] | Maybe it’s my fault. | 这也许是我的错 |
[15:17] | I should have told you about Rosalee. | 我早就该告诉你们罗莎莉的事 |
[15:18] | Yes, you should have. | 没错 你是早该这么做 |
[15:20] | I didn’t know you were gonna come out right away. | 我不知道你们会这么快来 |
[15:23] | Okay, I thought I had a little more time. | 我本以为我还有时间 |
[15:25] | But–I should have said something, okay? | 但是 我的确应该事先知会的 |
[15:27] | But that shouldn’t even matter. | 但这根本不重要 |
[15:28] | It does matter! | 这很重要 |
[15:30] | These mixed marriages never work. | 这些跨种族的婚姻从来没成功过 |
[15:32] | We are not living 100 years ago. | 我们又不是活在一百年前 |
[15:34] | There is reasons we stick to these rules. | 我们坚持这些规矩是有理由的 |
[15:37] | Yeah. Ignorance and bigotry. | 是啊 就是因为无知和盲目 |
[15:40] | Bart, let him talk. | 巴特 让他说完 |
[15:42] | I don’t have to let him do anything. | 我没必要让他做任何事 |
[15:45] | And I can’t believe you’re still doing this vegetarian crap. | 而且我不敢相信你还在坚持素食那套鬼玩意 |
[15:47] | Why don’t you just wear a sign saying | 你何不直接在身上挂块牌子写 |
[15:49] | you’re ashamed of who you are? | 你对自己的身份感到耻辱呢 |
[15:51] | I’m not ashamed of anything. | 我并没有感到耻辱 |
[15:52] | Oh, yeah, I saw that with you and your Grimm. | 是啊 我一看见你和那格林我就明白了 |
[15:56] | Are you serious? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[15:57] | Nick is different. | 尼克不一样 |
[15:59] | Oh, he’s a vegetarian too? | 难道他也是一个素食主义者吗 |
[16:11] | Look, I just came to say that | 听着 我过来是为了说 |
[16:15] | I’m sorry you don’t care to understand who I am | 我很遗憾你们不愿费心去了解我是谁 |
[16:19] | or listen to anything that I have to say. | 或者费心去听我要说的话 |
[16:22] | But I love Rosalee, and I’m gonna marry her. | 但是我爱罗莎莉 我会娶她的 |
[16:25] | And if that destroys the family, | 假如这会毁了我们这个家的话 |
[16:27] | then so be it. | 那就毁了吧 |
[16:28] | Oh, please don’t say that. | 拜托千万别这么说 |
[16:30] | You’re not giving me any choice. | 你们没给我选择的余地 |
[16:32] | You just refuse to respect who we are. | 是你拒绝尊重我们的身份 |
[16:38] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 我很抱歉让你有这种感觉 |
[16:43] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[16:50] | What have we done? | 我们干了什么啊 |
[16:52] | The right thing. | 正确的事 |
[17:23] | Why are you calling me in the middle of the night? | 为什么要在半夜打电话给我 |
[17:25] | – They’re coming to get you. – Who? | -他们来抓你了 -谁 |
[17:28] | Viktor is sending Verrat agents | 维克托派了镇反军特工 |
[17:29] | to take you back to the castle, | 来把你带回城堡 |
[17:30] | and once you’re there, you’ll never leave. | 你一旦到了那里 就永远走不了了 |
[17:33] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道会那样 |
[17:34] | Because your friend Stefania was at the castle. | 因为你朋友斯特凡尼娅去过城堡 |
[17:36] | She’s betrayed you. | 她背叛了你 |
[17:37] | She works for Viktor, not you. | 她是维克托的人 不是你的人 |
[17:39] | Why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[17:42] | Because I believe the child you’re carrying | 因为我认为你怀的孩子 |
[17:43] | is mine, not Eric’s. | 是我的 而不是艾瑞克的 |
[17:45] | Viktor wants the child, not you. | 维克托想要的是孩子 不是你 |
[17:48] | What am I supposed to do? | 那我应该怎么做 |
[17:50] | Meisner is on his way, with Sebastian. | 梅森尔在路上了 和塞巴斯蒂安一起 |
[17:52] | – Sebastian? – Yeah, he works for me. | -塞巴斯蒂安 -没错 他是我的人 |
[17:54] | Now, I suggest you leave with them as quickly as you can. | 现在 我建议你尽快和他们一起离开 |
[17:56] | They are your only chance. | 他们是你唯一的机会 |
[18:00] | Someone’s at the door. | 有人在门口 |
[18:02] | You remember when I once told you | 你还记得我曾经告诉过你 |
[18:03] | you would have to choose a side? | 你得选一个阵营吗 |
[18:05] | Well, this is the time. | 现在是时候了 |
[18:21] | You must leave immediately. | 你得马上离开 |
[18:23] | – Get dressed. – I will watch from downstairs. | -穿好衣服 -我去楼下看着 |
[18:26] | Hurry. | 赶快 |
[18:28] | I’m pregnant. I can’t go that fast. | 我怀孕了 我没办法那么快 |
[18:30] | – Do you want to live? – Yes. | -你想活命吗 -想 |
[18:32] | Then put on a coat and put some clothes in a bag. | 那就把外套穿上 然后塞几件衣服进包里 |
[18:42] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[18:43] | Two Verrat are on their way up. | 两名镇反军上楼了 |
[18:45] | There may be more. | 说不定还有更多人 |
[18:47] | Okay, we have to go now. | 好了 我们得走了 |
[18:48] | The Verrat are here. | 镇反军到了 |
[18:56] | Okay, answer the door. | 好吧 你去应门 |
[18:59] | Tell them you’re not alone. | 告诉他们你不是一个人在这儿 |
[19:01] | But what if they come in? | 但是如果他们进来了怎么办 |
[19:02] | That’s exactly what I want them to do. | 我就是要让他们进来 |
[19:08] | Go. | 去啊 |
[19:12] | Go! | 快去 |
[19:22] | Fraulein Schade? | 莎德小姐吗 |
[19:23] | Prince Viktor requests your presence. | 维克托王子想要见你 |
[19:25] | At this time of night? | 这大半夜的 |
[19:27] | – Yes. – Adalind, who is it? | -是的 -爱达玲 谁啊 |
[19:41] | These men want me to go with them. | 这两位想让我跟他们走 |
[19:43] | – Who the hell are you? – What is your name? | -你们是谁 -你叫什么名字 |
[19:45] | What is my name? | 我叫什么名字 |
[19:47] | Well, excuse me, this isn’t your room. | 不好意思 这不是你们的房间 |
[19:49] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[19:50] | Get up. | 起来 |
[19:52] | Please, he’s just a friend. | 拜托 他只是个朋友 |
[20:00] | Do you work for the hotel? | 你们是酒店的工作人员吗 |
[20:01] | – I won’t ask again. – Oh, God. | -我不会再说了 -天啊 |
[20:05] | Get up now. | 马上起来 |
[20:26] | Danke. | 谢谢[德语] |
[20:28] | I’m not sure that was me. | 我不确定那是我干的 |
[20:30] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快离开这里 |
[20:38] | Not a good way to start the day. | 这样开始一天可不是很好啊 |
[20:40] | Where’s the body? | 尸体在哪儿 |
[20:41] | Over there. Some of it. | 那边 部分尸体 |
[20:43] | Body’s kind of all over the place. | 尸体到处都是 |
[20:45] | Victim is Thomas Mart, | 死者叫托马斯·马特 |
[20:47] | works for the Forest Service. | 是林务局的员工 |
[20:48] | Checking out an illegal campfire where a deer was poached. | 来检查一处煮鹿肉的非法营火 |
[20:51] | Reported it, was investigating, | 上报了 说在调查 |
[20:53] | call went dead. | 然后通讯断了 |
[20:54] | They sent out a team to investigate and found | 他们派出小队来调查 |
[20:55] | the Chevy pickup we’ve been looking for, | 发现了我们在找的雪佛兰皮卡 |
[20:57] | the one stolen from the hotel manager. | 就是酒店经理被偷的那辆 |
[20:59] | Mart also reported seeing a jeep here. | 马特还说在这看到一辆吉普 |
[21:01] | Kansas plates. We got an APB out on it. | 堪萨斯州牌照 已经发出全境通告了 |
[21:05] | That would be Mart’s right arm. | 那应该是马特的右胳膊 |
[21:07] | Left leg is over there in two pieces. | 左腿在那边 被扯成了两半 |
[21:09] | Looks like animals got to him after the attack. | 看来死者受袭后有动物来啃过尸体了 |
[21:12] | Anyway, I hope so. | 我希望是这样 |
[21:14] | I’d hate to think this happened to him while he was alive. | 不敢想这一切都是在他活着的时候发生的 |
[21:16] | – You said there were two cars reported. – Yeah. | -你说他报告这里有两辆车 -是的 |
[21:18] | He couldn’t have driven both cars here. | 他不可能开两辆车过来 |
[21:20] | That means there’s more than one killer. | 也就是说凶手不止一个 |
[21:34] | Why are you helping me? | 你们为什么要帮我 |
[21:36] | You and your child are very important to us. | 你和你的孩子对我们很重要 |
[21:38] | We work with the Resistance. | 我们是反叛组织的人 |
[21:40] | So does Sean Renard. | 肖恩·雷纳德也是 |
[21:42] | Frau Pech came to me months ago, | 佩赫女士几个月前找过我 |
[21:44] | offering to sell your child to the royal family. | 想要把你的孩子卖给皇室 |
[21:46] | We are not going to let that happen. | 我们不会让这种事发生的 |
[21:51] | Pull over. This is good. | 靠边停车 这里就行 |
[21:53] | In the middle of nowhere? | 在这荒无人烟的地方吗 |
[21:55] | Well, it’s better if you don’t know where we have gone. | 你不知道我们去了哪里比较好 |
[22:08] | What do you expect me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[22:10] | Walk. | 走路 |
[22:17] | Bonne chance, mon ami. | 祝你好运 朋友[法语] |
[22:19] | Toi aussi. | 你也是[法语] |
[22:31] | Now what? It’s freezing. | 现在怎么办 真冷啊 |
[22:37] | You will warm up as we go. | 走走就暖和了 |
[22:52] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[22:53] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[22:55] | Oh, a pleasant mixture of sadness, anger, | 有点难过 有点愤怒 |
[22:59] | resentment, and bitterness. | 有点怨恨 还有点苦涩 |
[23:01] | Nick told me. I’m so sorry. | 尼克跟我说了 我很遗憾 |
[23:03] | That’s why I came over. | 所以我才过来 |
[23:03] | I didn’t know if maybe you wanted a shoulder to pound on. | 或许你需要个肩膀来发泄 |
[23:06] | Oh, thanks. How’s Nick doing? | 谢谢 尼克怎么样了 |
[23:08] | I heard he had his own meet and greet with Monroe’s parents. | 我听说他也和门罗的父母见面了 |
[23:11] | He feels really bad about that. | 他感觉非常糟糕 |
[23:13] | Monroe was in no place to deal with anybody last night. | 门罗昨晚没心情应付任何人 |
[23:16] | What did Nick need? Maybe I can help. | 尼克需要什么 或许我可以帮忙 |
[23:18] | It is the most terrifying series of murders, | 发生了一系列特别可怕的谋杀 |
[23:22] | and the worst part is, | 最糟糕的是 |
[23:23] | the killer has been scalping his victims. | 凶手会剥下死者的头皮 |
[23:25] | Anyway, Nick thinks it’s wesen, | 尼克认为是格林生物干的 |
[23:27] | but why am I telling you this right now? | 我怎么现在跟你说这些 |
[23:28] | You don’t need to hear about this. | 你不必知道这些事 |
[23:29] | The victims were scalped? | 死者被剥头皮了吗 |
[23:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:35] | Hey, Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[23:37] | – Hey, Monroe. – How did it go? | -门罗 -怎么样了 |
[23:39] | Let’s just say it went. | 就算过去了吧 |
[23:42] | I feel really bad about what happened to Nick last night. | 我很抱歉昨晚尼克经历了那些事 |
[23:44] | – Some of the things I said– – It’s okay. | -我说了一些话… -没事的 |
[23:46] | Monroe, he feels really awful too. | 门罗 他也感觉很糟 |
[23:49] | Did Nick tell you why he stopped by? | 尼克说了找你什么事吗 |
[23:51] | No, no, my folks kind of got in the way of that. | 没有 被我的家人妨碍了 |
[23:54] | Somebody is murdering people and scalping them. | 有人惨遭谋杀 头皮还被剥了 |
[23:56] | Nick thinks it’s wesen. | 尼克认为凶手是格林生物 |
[23:59] | That’s not why I came by, just so we’re all clear. | 可得说清楚 我不是为这事来的 |
[24:02] | Caccia morta. | 猎杀怪 |
[24:04] | But it can’t be, could it? | 但不可能啊 可能吗 |
[24:05] | I mean, that’s what it sounds like. | 听起来像是这样 |
[24:07] | If it is, that’s really serious. | 如果真是这样 那可就棘手了 |
[24:09] | I’ve got to talk to Nick. | 我得和尼克谈谈 |
[24:13] | Nick, got the registration of the Kansas plates. | 尼克 查到那个堪萨斯车牌的注册信息了 |
[24:16] | The Jeep is registered to a Walter Murphy from Wichita. | 那辆吉普属于威奇托的沃尔特·墨菲 |
[24:18] | – Is he a cop? – Corporal, U.S. Army. | -是警察吗 -是美军下士 |
[24:22] | – Did they find him? – No. | -找到他了吗 -没有 |
[24:24] | Reported AWOL three weeks ago. | 已经离岗失踪三周了 |
[24:26] | Well, I don’t think we’re looking | 我觉得我们要找的 |
[24:27] | for Walter Murphy from Wichita. | 不是威奇托的沃尔特·墨菲 |
[24:29] | I don’t either. | 我也这么想 |
[24:35] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[24:36] | Nick, we need to talk. | 尼克 我们得谈谈 |
[24:38] | Hey, I’m sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事我很抱歉 |
[24:40] | Yeah, I’m sorry too, dude. Really. | 我也很抱歉 兄弟 真的 |
[24:41] | But we got bigger wesen to fry. | 可我们这次得处理个大家伙 |
[24:44] | Caccia morta, you ever heard of them? | 猎杀怪 听说过吗 |
[24:46] | Caccia morta. Yeah. | 猎杀怪 是啊 |
[24:48] | I think we just read about them in the trailer. | 我们才在拖车里看过他们的资料 |
[24:50] | That’s the same thing as wildesheer, right? | 和野生军队是同一种生物 对吧 |
[24:51] | Close enough. | 差不多 |
[24:53] | That’s why I was coming over last night. | 这就是我昨晚去找你的原因 |
[24:54] | Well, you better come over now, | 你最好现在过来一趟 |
[24:55] | because this is way more complicated | 这可比普通的格林生物 |
[24:58] | than your average wesen rampage. | 小打小闹要复杂得多 |
[25:00] | But just you, okay? | 不过你得一个人来 |
[25:03] | This is too dangerous for a kehrseite schlich kennen. | 这事对懂行人来说太危险了 |
[25:06] | At least until we figure out how to deal with this. | 至少等我们弄明白怎么处理再说 |
[25:16] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[25:17] | – Who lives here? – No one. | -谁住在这 -没人 |
[25:20] | It’s been in my family for a long time. | 这地方很久之前就属于我的家族 |
[25:36] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[25:37] | I’ll first off start a fire, | 我先生点火 |
[25:39] | then I’ll get us something to eat. | 然后弄点吃的 |
[25:41] | We’re in the middle of nowhere. | 我们身处荒郊野外 |
[25:42] | How are you gon– | 你去哪弄… |
[25:45] | There’s some bedding in the trunk. | 箱子里有被褥 |
[26:01] | – I’m ready. – I’m not. | -我准备好了 -我没有 |
[26:04] | What? | 什么 |
[26:08] | I’m not ready to lose our son. | 我没准备好失去我们的儿子 |
[26:11] | You’ve already lost him. | 你已经失去他了 |
[26:12] | Then I’m gonna get him back again. | 那我就去挽回他 |
[26:14] | Alice, we are leaving. | 爱丽丝 我们走吧 |
[26:16] | – I’m not going. – I am. | -我不走 -我要走 |
[26:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:24] | Do what you want. | 随你爱怎么做吧 |
[26:27] | You know, I think I will for a change. | 我这次的确要任性一次 |
[26:53] | Why am I here? | 为什么把我抓来 |
[26:55] | Because Adalind is not. | 因为爱达玲没来 |
[26:57] | You didn’t get her? | 你没抓到她 |
[26:59] | Apparently, someone tipped them off and they escaped. | 很显然 有人通风报信让他们跑了 |
[27:03] | You let them get away? | 你竟然让他们脱身了 |
[27:05] | It is my instinct to blame you for this treachery. | 我本能地想到是你背叛了我们 |
[27:11] | I came here. I told you it was time. | 我来找你 告诉你时候到了 |
[27:14] | Perhaps you’re getting more money elsewhere. | 也许你拿了别人更多钱 |
[27:16] | I am not an idiot. | 我不是傻子 |
[27:18] | I wouldn’t betray you. | 我不会背叛你 |
[27:20] | If we’ve been betrayed, | 如果有人背叛了我们 |
[27:21] | then it’s coming from your house, not mine. | 一定是你那边的人 不是我这边 |
[27:27] | Someone close to you has betrayed us both. | 是你身边的人背叛了我们俩 |
[27:45] | Rosalee, it’s Alice. | 罗莎莉 我是爱丽丝 |
[27:47] | Are you still here? | 你还在吗 |
[27:50] | Now what? | 又要干嘛 |
[27:58] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[28:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:15] | Quite a shop you have here. | 你这小店真不错啊 |
[28:17] | I don’t think you came to talk about my shop. | 你不是专程来谈论小店的吧 |
[28:20] | No, I didn’t. | 不 不是 |
[28:24] | If you have something to say… | 有话就请直说吧 |
[28:26] | I love my son, and I don’t want to lose him. | 我爱我的儿子 我不想失去他 |
[28:33] | Clearly, he loves you, and I hope to God you love him. | 很明显 他爱你 我衷心希望你也爱他 |
[28:42] | I do. Very much. | 我爱他 非常爱 |
[28:47] | Look… | 你瞧… |
[28:51] | You two have to decide for yourselves what’s right. | 你们俩应该自己决定该怎么做 |
[28:55] | Even if it’s a mistake. | 即便是错的 |
[28:58] | I’m– I’m not saying that it is. | 我 我不是说你们就是错的 |
[29:06] | I can’t say that I’m satisfied with every decision I’ve made. | 我不敢保证对自己的每个决定都很满意 |
[29:11] | But I’ve never challenged our traditions | 但我从未挑战我们的传统 |
[29:13] | because I believe in them. | 因为我相信它 |
[29:18] | Why are you so sure we’ll fail? | 你为什么就确信我们会失败 |
[29:20] | Because I know how tough marriage is, | 因为我知道即使你们是同一种族 |
[29:23] | even when you’re the same. | 婚姻生活也会很艰难 |
[29:24] | Then why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[29:25] | You know we don’t agree with you. | 你知道我们意见不同 |
[29:28] | I wanted to talk to you to see– | 我想跟你聊聊 |
[29:32] | see if you’d be open to the vertrautheiten. | 看看你是否愿意”亲昵交流” |
[29:40] | Do you think that would help? | 你觉得这会有帮助吗 |
[29:42] | It couldn’t hurt. | 也没什么坏处 |
[30:26] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[30:28] | I was on my way to the airport… | 我正要去机场 |
[30:31] | and your mother wasn’t with me. | 你母亲没跟我一起走 |
[30:33] | – What did you do? – I said I was leaving. | -你干什么了 -我说要走 |
[30:36] | I thought she’d come with me, | 还以为她会跟我一起走 |
[30:37] | but she didn’t. | 但她没有 |
[30:39] | So I came here, but she’s not here either. | 所以我来这找她 但她也不在这里 |
[30:42] | Look, Dad, I don’t have time for this, okay? | 爸 我没空管这些 |
[30:45] | Nick is on his way over here right now, | 尼克正在赶来 |
[30:46] | and I don’t want another episode. | 我可不想再出什么状况 |
[30:49] | The Grimm is coming here? | 那个格林要来 |
[30:54] | I didn’t come here to argue. | 我不是来吵架的 |
[30:56] | Oh, what, you got a few more cultural cliches | 怎么 又要来逼我照你那套万年不变的 |
[30:59] | for me to live by, or what? | 文化法则生活吗 |
[31:01] | Dad, listen, I have no interest | 爸 我没想去 |
[31:02] | in trying to change you or mom, okay? | 改变你和妈妈 明白吗 |
[31:05] | But I do have a very real interest | 但我非常想 |
[31:06] | in living my life my own way. | 以我自己的方式生活 |
[31:09] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[31:11] | But believe me, that’s not the real problem. | 但是相信我 真正的问题不在这里 |
[31:14] | This friendship, if that’s what you call it, | 你与这个格林这段所谓的友谊 |
[31:16] | with the Grimm, it goes against everything we believe in! | 违背了我们所信奉的一切 |
[31:18] | You don’t know Nick. | 你不了解尼克 |
[31:20] | Know a Grimm? How can that be possible? | 了解一个格林 怎么可能 |
[31:23] | The fact that I’m standing here is proof | 我还站在这里就是证明 |
[31:24] | that it is indeed possible! | 证明这完全有可能 |
[31:27] | But I didn’t plan on introducing you to Nick right now. | 我没打算让你这么快就见到尼克 |
[31:29] | That just happened. | 事出突然 |
[31:30] | And let me just say– let me just say– | 你且听我说 |
[31:32] | The first time I met Nick, it didn’t go so well either. | 我跟尼克的第一次见面也并不太愉快 |
[31:42] | But you know what? | 但是你猜接下来怎么样了 |
[31:44] | We got to know each other, dad. | 我们开始了解彼此了 爸爸 |
[31:46] | And we started to trust each other. | 我们开始信任彼此 |
[31:48] | He has saved my life, | 他救过我的命 |
[31:49] | and I’ve saved his. | 我也救过他的命 |
[31:52] | He is different, and so am I, so… | 他很特别 我也是 所以… |
[31:58] | You know, maybe it’s better this way, just out in the open, | 也许这样也好 开诚布公 |
[32:01] | to deal with or not. | 不管要不要解决 |
[32:03] | But, he’s on his way over here right now, | 但是 他现在就要过来了 |
[32:05] | and I’m gonna help him, | 而我会帮他 |
[32:06] | like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[32:09] | And how are you going to help him? | 你要怎么帮他 |
[32:13] | By killing wesen? | 帮他杀死格林生物吗 |
[32:14] | Is that how you’re gonna help him? | 你就是这样帮他的吗 |
[32:16] | I’m not asking for your approval, dad. | 我不是在征求你的同意 爸爸 |
[32:18] | Who’s head are you gonna cut off tonight? | 今晚你要去砍谁的脑袋 |
[32:20] | A blutbad? | 狼人 |
[32:22] | A hundjager? | 猎犬怪 |
[32:24] | Even if it was a bauerschwein… | 即使是猪妖 |
[32:28] | I wouldn’t agree. | 我也不会同意的 |
[32:29] | Caccia morta. | 是猎杀怪 |
[32:32] | A wildesheer? | 野生军队吗 |
[32:35] | Nick’s here, dad. Just go home. | 尼克来了 爸爸 回去吧 |
[32:37] | You can’t go up against the wildesheer. | 你不能和野生军队作对的 |
[32:40] | Stop telling me what I can and cannot do. | 别再跟我说什么能做 什么不能做了 |
[32:42] | Stop worrying about me, and start worrying about mom. | 别再担心我了 多担心一下妈妈吧 |
[32:50] | We can do this another time. | 我们可以改天再谈 |
[32:52] | Not with wildesheer, we can’t. | 解决野生军队刻不容缓 |
[32:54] | My dad’s leaving. Come on in. | 我爸要走了 进来吧 |
[33:24] | – That sounded not so good. – Yeah. | -听着可不太好 -是啊 |
[33:27] | He’s in a not-so-good place right now. | 他现在就是”不太好”的心情 |
[33:30] | But I’m done with that. Nick, you need to know | 但我不想管了 尼克 你必须要清楚 |
[33:31] | what you’re up against this time, | 这次你要对付的是什么 |
[33:33] | because it’s bad. | 因为情况很糟 |
[33:34] | It goes way back to something roughly translated | 这要追溯到很早以前被大致译为 |
[33:37] | as “The wild hunt”. | “幽灵猎人”的物种 |
[33:38] | It’s like the gates of hell open up | 就像是地狱之门开启 |
[33:40] | and let demons loose on the world. | 恶魔都纷纷涌向人间 |
[33:42] | So stopping these guys sooner rather than later | 所以我们现在得尽早 |
[33:44] | – is kind of where it’s at. – We can’t find them. | -阻止他们 -我们找不到他们 |
[33:47] | We’ve got no prints, no I.D., | 没有指纹 没有身份识别 |
[33:49] | no record of where they came from. | 没有关于他们从哪里来的记录 |
[33:50] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 我想说的就是这个 |
[33:52] | You don’t have to find them. According to legend, | 你不必去找他们 根据传说 |
[33:54] | the first thing you hear is terrible thunder | 你会先听到一声可怕的惊雷 |
[33:57] | and howling wind, as if the wildesheer | 接下来狂风怒号 就好像是野生军队 |
[33:59] | are being blown right out of hell. | 正从地狱里奔腾而出 |
[34:01] | – Not so encouraging. – They’re hunters, | -听上去可不怎么振奋人心 -它们是猎人 |
[34:04] | and their life’s blood is built upon killing powerful warriors. | 他们赖以生存的基础就是猎杀强大的战士 |
[34:07] | And it just so happens, | 偏偏这么巧 |
[34:08] | the Grimm is like the most powerful warrior of all. | 格林简直是战士中的最强者 |
[34:10] | See? That’s the Grimm there, in the middle. | 瞧见了吗 中间的这个就是格林 |
[34:14] | This was one of my favorite books when I was a kid because, | 这是我小时候最喜欢的一本书 |
[34:16] | You know, the Grimm gets obliterated. | 格林被消灭了 |
[34:19] | But– | 但是… |
[34:20] | No, that was before- anyway. | 不 这是之前的事 不说了 |
[34:23] | My guess is, you’re the reason they’re here. | 我猜他们是冲你而来 |
[34:25] | You think they know about me? | 你认为他们知道我 |
[34:26] | I think it’s no coincidence they’re in Portland. | 我认为他们在波特兰不是巧合 |
[34:28] | I mean, come on, there are a lot more cop/warriors | 拜托 纽约的警察/战士 |
[34:31] | in like New York City, or– | 可比这儿多 |
[34:33] | Well, don’t I feel special? | 我可真是荣幸之至啊 |
[34:34] | Listen, the most important thing is, | 最重要的是 |
[34:37] | they will be coming after you. | 他们会追杀你 |
[34:38] | So what we can do is pick where it happens. | 我们只能选择迎敌地点 |
[34:41] | And I highly suggest that’s not my house, | 我强烈建议别在我家 |
[34:43] | so we should be leaving. | 所以我们赶紧走吧 |
[34:46] | Isn’t there anything in the book about how to fight them? | 你的书上没写怎么对付他们吗 |
[34:48] | Not in that book. They’re supposed to win. | 这本书里格林生物可总是赢家呢 |
[34:54] | So we pick someplace we control. | 我们要选我们能控制的了的地方 |
[34:55] | It’s got to be wide open, you know? | 一定要视野开阔 |
[34:57] | We can see ’em coming, but we got to weapon up first, dude. | 能看到他们过来 但得先去取武器 |
[34:59] | I need more firepower than my canines. | 光靠我的尖牙可不够 |
[35:18] | So you know how many there are? | 你知道敌人有多少吗 |
[35:19] | We think there are howat least two. | 我们估计至少有两个 |
[35:21] | Well, better than three. | 总比三个好吧 |
[35:26] | Kanabo. | 金棒 |
[35:27] | Crossbow. | 弓弩 |
[35:30] | Ogre gun. | 食人魔猎枪 |
[35:34] | Listen to this. | 听这段 |
[35:36] | “The vile cloaks of scalped hair they wear into battle | “它们穿上战场的恶心毛发斗篷 |
[35:39] | seem to protect them from weapons, | 似乎能为它们抵挡武器 |
[35:40] | making them nearly invulnerable.” | 让它们几乎刀枪不入” |
[35:43] | “I do believe that, like Samson, | “我相信它们跟参孙一样 |
[35:45] | they have a weakness.” | 是有弱点的 |
[35:47] | “If one could take their hair as they had taken | “如果像他们剥掉别人的头发那样 |
[35:49] | the hair of others, it would weaken them.” | 剪掉他们的头发 就会削弱他们的力量” |
[35:52] | “But I was unable to get close enough | “但我无法接近他们 |
[35:55] | and was forced to retreat before I could test my theory.” | 在验证我的理论之前就被迫撤退了” |
[36:00] | So we’re talking about a Samson and Delilah-type haircut? | 所以是要来个参孙和大利拉式的剃头吗 |
[36:04] | Well, he didn’t get a chance to test his theory, | 他没机会验证他的理论 |
[36:09] | but just in case he’s right, | 但万一他说对了呢 |
[36:13] | let’s take these for backup. | 还是拿着这些吧 |
[36:17] | – Where do you want to do this? – How about the quarry? | -你要在哪迎敌 -采石场怎么样 |
[36:20] | Plenty of open ground. Should work. | 空地够大 应该可以 |
[36:22] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:55] | Okay, so… | 好吧… |
[36:58] | My book could have been wrong. | 我的书可能错了 |
[37:19] | Behind you! | 你身后 |
[37:51] | – What–what do we do now? – Get to their hair. | -现在怎么办 -削掉它们的头发 |
[37:53] | Easier said than– | 你说得轻巧… |
[38:09] | I’ll take the one on the right. | 右边这个我来 |
[38:10] | I’ll take the one on the left. | 左边这个我来 |
[38:14] | What about the really big guy in the middle? | 那中间这个大家伙谁来 |
[38:33] | Get off my son! | 放开我儿子 |
[39:15] | Dad. | 爸 |
[39:26] | You didn’t know what you were up against. | 你不知道自己在跟谁作对 |
[39:29] | If I–even if you are friends with a grimm, | 就算你跟格林成了朋友 |
[39:32] | I couldn’t see you die. | 我也不能眼看着你死 |
[39:34] | How did you know how to kill them? | 你们怎么知道如何杀死他们的 |
[39:36] | We didn’t. | 我们不知道 |
[39:37] | Nick’s ancestors did. | 尼克的祖先知道 |
[39:40] | I didn’t think it was possible | 我以为不可能 |
[39:42] | to fight on the same side as a grimm. | 跟格林处于同一阵线 |
[39:44] | I told you, he’s different. | 我就说他与众不同 |
[39:47] | Some things you have to see for yourself. | 有些事得眼见为实 |
[39:50] | All my life, I’ve heard about these guys. | 我这一生都听闻这些家伙的事 |
[39:53] | Your great grandfather, whenever it would storm, | 你的曾祖父只要一打雷 |
[39:59] | he’d get scared. | 就会害怕 |
[40:00] | He told us kids, if the wildesheers ever came back, | 他跟我们说 如果野生军队回来了 |
[40:05] | it meant something really bad was going to come next. | 说明大事不妙了 |
[40:09] | How “really bad”? | 有多不妙 |
[40:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:14] | Just something, somewhere, was going to happen | 就是会发生一件惊天地 |
[40:17] | that would change the world. | 泣鬼神的大事 |
[40:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:42] | Any more food? | 还要吃点吗 |
[40:44] | No. It was good, though. | 不用了 不过很好吃 |
[40:59] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[41:00] | – What? – I think it’s coming. | -怎么了 -我好像要生了 |
[41:15] | Can I have the peas, please? | 能把豌豆递过来吗 谢谢 |
[41:33] | Well, this wedding stuff is pretty exciting, huh? | 婚礼的事很激动人心吧 |
[41:36] | Have you guys set a date yet? | 你们定下日子了吗 |
[41:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:49] | Everybody just calm down. | 各位都冷静点 |
[41:51] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[42:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:08] | This is just gonna take a little getting used to. | 我还得花点时间习惯一下 |