时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 我要去一座房子里 像蛇一样溜进去 我会吞食他们的小孩 让他们心痛 | |
[00:14] | Oh, hurry up, it’s coming! | 快点 要生了 |
[00:16] | – Okay, breathe, breathe. – Hold on–ow! | -好了 呼吸 呼吸 -等等 |
[00:17] | – Breathe. Steady. Even. – Oh, my god! | -呼吸 镇定 冷静 -天啊 |
[00:20] | Oh, shut up! Just get this thing out of me. | 闭嘴 把这东西弄出去 |
[00:21] | Okay, I can see the baby’s head. | 我能看见宝宝的头了 |
[00:23] | Keep pushing. | 继续使劲 |
[00:24] | Give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[00:26] | Don’t let this thing kill me. | 别让这东西害死我 |
[00:28] | I won’t, okay? Just breathe. | 不会的 好吗 呼吸吧 |
[00:30] | Look at me, look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[00:31] | You can do this. | 你能做到 |
[00:33] | Concentrate on me. | 专注于我 |
[00:34] | Breathe in… | 吸气 |
[00:36] | and out– | 呼气 |
[00:46] | You’ve got to stop that. | 你必须停止这样 |
[00:47] | Stop what? | 哪样 |
[00:49] | Just keep pushing, pushing, and push. | 用力 用力 用力 |
[00:53] | And push, go. | 用力 就这样 |
[00:55] | One more push, here it is, here it is. | 再用力一次 出来了 出来了 |
[01:38] | Here we go. | 给你 |
[01:46] | It was too salty, wasn’t it? | 太咸了 对吧 |
[01:47] | Salty means flavor. I like flavor. | 咸就是有味道 我喜欢味重的 |
[01:50] | Ah, you’re just being nice. | 你这是安慰我呢 |
[01:52] | Well, I didn’t marry you for your cooking. | 我嫁给你不是为了你的厨艺 |
[01:56] | Why did you marry me? | 那你为什么嫁给我 |
[01:58] | Because… | 因为 |
[02:00] | I forgot to pick up my refill for my prenatal meds today, | 我今天忘记去拿产前药物了 |
[02:04] | and I have my six-month checkup tomorrow, | 明天就要做六个月的产检了 |
[02:07] | and I know you’ll go get them for me. | 我知道你会帮我去拿的 |
[02:09] | Of course I will. | 当然啦 |
[02:11] | I could be there and back by the time you get to the car. | 你走到汽车的时间就够我来回了 |
[02:16] | – You should go to bed. – I will. | -你该上床了 -我会的 |
[02:18] | I’m exhausted. | 我累坏了 |
[02:19] | Don’t have any babies while I’m gone. | 我不在时别生下宝宝 |
[03:55] | Help me. | 救我 |
[03:59] | Help. | 救命 |
[04:02] | Help. | 救命 |
[04:34] | Dana, are you okay? | 黛娜 你没事吧 |
[04:43] | Dana? | 黛娜 |
[04:45] | I’m coming in. | 我进来了 |
[04:49] | Dana? | 黛娜 |
[04:51] | Dana? | 黛娜 |
[04:57] | Dana? | 黛娜 |
[04:58] | Dana? | 黛娜 |
[05:06] | Does that taste any good? | 好吃吗 |
[05:08] | Not really. | 不好吃 |
[05:09] | But my wife’s been mad at me | 但我妻子很生我的气 |
[05:12] | for not eating healthier, so I’m trying. | 因为我吃得不健康 所以我在努力 |
[05:14] | Sometimes my cat gets mad at me, | 有时候我家的猫也对我生气 |
[05:15] | and all she needs is a belly rub. | 不过只是想让我挠挠它的肚皮 |
[05:18] | My wife’s not a cat. | 我妻子不是猫 |
[05:19] | It doesn’t mean it wouldn’t work. | 这种方法可能也有用 |
[05:21] | Possible assault at 3403 Forman Street. | 福曼街3403号发生疑似袭击案 |
[05:24] | Neighbor waiting for contact at the location… | 邻居在房子里等待警方联系 |
[05:26] | You and your damn cat. | 你和你该死的猫 |
[05:26] | – Hold on. – I’m just kidding. | -等等 -我只是开玩笑 |
[05:29] | No, no, no, I know that address–3403 Forman. | 不不不 我知道那个地址 福曼街3403号 |
[05:32] | My friend Dana and her husband live there. | 我朋友黛娜和她丈夫住在那里 |
[05:49] | Help! We’re up here! | 救命 我们在上面 |
[05:54] | Over here. | 这边 |
[05:58] | Oh, Dana. | 黛娜 |
[06:00] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -出什么事了 -我不知道 |
[06:01] | I heard her screaming, and I found her like this. | 我听到她尖叫 找到她时就是这样 |
[06:03] | – E.M.T.s are here. I’ll bring ’em up. – Okay. | -急救医生到了 我带他们上来 -好 |
[06:14] | Hey. Hey, Dana. Hey, you’re gonna be okay. | 黛娜 你会没事的 |
[06:16] | The ambulance is here. | 救护车到了 |
[06:19] | Aswang. | 食婴鬼 |
[06:21] | What? | 什么 |
[06:23] | Aswang. | 食婴鬼 |
[06:31] | We’ve got an injured woman upstairs. | 楼上有个女人受伤了 |
[06:33] | – What’s going on? – I’m sorry, sir. | -出什么事了 -抱歉先生 |
[06:34] | – I can’t let you in. – No, this is my house. | -你不能进去 -不 这是我家 |
[06:36] | My wife is inside. | 我妻子在里面 |
[06:37] | Okay, follow me. | 好 跟我来 |
[06:40] | – What happened? – We don’t know yet. | -出什么事了 -我们还不知道 |
[06:42] | We just got here. | 我们刚到 |
[06:42] | is it my wife? Is she okay? | 是我妻子吗 她还好吗 |
[06:45] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[06:46] | – Dana! Dana! – Hey, hey, Sam, Sam. | -黛娜 黛娜 -萨姆 萨姆 |
[06:48] | Don’t get in the way. | 别妨碍他们 |
[06:50] | I promise you, they’re gonna take care of her, all right? | 我向你保证 他们会照顾好她的 好吗 |
[06:53] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[07:02] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[07:03] | Have you had any problems with the pregnancy? | 她孕期有什么问题吗 |
[07:05] | No, everything’s been fine. | 没有 一切都很好 |
[07:08] | Okay, I’ll meet you at the hospital | 好吧 我们医院见 |
[07:09] | as soon as I can, yeah? | 我尽快赶去 好吗 |
[07:46] | Neighbor called 911 about 8:40. | 邻居在八点四十左右报了警 |
[07:48] | Franco and I heard the call, | 我和弗朗科接到调度 |
[07:49] | got here a little after that. | 马上就赶来了 |
[07:50] | – We got an assault? – Not sure. | -是伤人事件吗 -不确定 |
[07:52] | But the neighbor responded to Dana screaming. | 邻居听到黛娜尖叫就报警了 |
[07:54] | Dana? Is she the victim? | 黛娜 她就是受害人吗 |
[07:56] | Yeah, sorry. Dana Tomas. | 是的 不好意思 全名黛娜·托马斯 |
[07:58] | I know the family. | 我认识他们一家 |
[08:00] | Dana and her husband, Sam, moved here from the Philippines | 黛娜和她丈夫萨姆从菲律宾搬来这里 |
[08:02] | because I told ’em it was a great city– | 是因为我跟他们说这城市很棒 |
[08:04] | beautiful, safe. | 漂亮又安全 |
[08:06] | Whatever happened in there is not your fault, okay? | 屋子里发生的事不怪你 |
[08:09] | I appreciate that, | 很感谢你这么说 |
[08:10] | but I can’t help feeling like it is. | 但我忍不住觉得这是我的错 |
[08:17] | Blood splattered on the wall, the ceiling… | 血液溅在墙上 天花板上 |
[08:21] | Open window. | 窗户开着 |
[08:23] | Looks like an attack to me. | 我觉得像是袭击案 |
[08:26] | Blood trail… | 血迹 |
[08:28] | through the window. | 一直延伸到窗外 |
[08:31] | It could’ve been how the attacker got in. | 凶徒可能就是从窗口进来的 |
[08:37] | If they like climbing trees. | 那他们应该很喜欢爬树 |
[08:49] | Let’s check outside. | 我们去外面看看 |
[08:55] | Looks like the same marks as on the window upstairs. | 跟楼上窗口的痕迹一样 |
[08:58] | Yeah, I saw those too. | 是啊 我也看到了 |
[09:01] | I got some blood here. | 这儿有血迹 |
[09:13] | Looks like we’ve got our getaway point. | 看来凶徒就是从这儿逃跑的 |
[09:15] | Hey, fellas, I got the witness ready for you out front. | 伙计们 目击者在前面等着了 |
[09:17] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[09:26] | Did you see anybody in the room? | 你在房里看到谁了吗 |
[09:28] | No. | 没有 |
[09:30] | You didn’t see anybody when you were outside? | 在屋外也没见到人吗 |
[09:32] | I’m sorry. I didn’t. | 抱歉 也没有 |
[09:33] | When you found Dana on the floor, | 你发现黛娜躺在地上时 |
[09:35] | could you tell where she was injured? | 能看出她伤在哪吗 |
[09:37] | She was bleeding from her stomach. | 她的腹部出血 |
[09:39] | Oh, my God, I really hope they don’t lose their baby. | 天啊 希望孩子没事 |
[09:41] | Did you notice anything else? | 你还注意到其它事了吗 |
[09:46] | There was this ticking sound. | 有滴答声 |
[09:49] | It kept starting and stopping. | 不间断地在响 |
[09:52] | It was kind of offbeat. | 像是某种弱拍 |
[09:53] | And then I saw this shadow | 然后我瞥到有个影子 |
[09:54] | move across the window for a second, but… | 往窗边快速移动 但是… |
[09:57] | I don’t know, so much was happening. | 我就记得这么多了 |
[09:58] | If you remember anything else, | 如果你记起了其它事 |
[10:00] | please let us know. | 请通知我们 |
[10:02] | I’ve got her information. | 我有她的联系信息 |
[10:04] | You said Dana has a husband? | 你说黛娜有丈夫 |
[10:06] | Sam. He’s at the hospital. | 萨姆 他在医院 |
[10:11] | From what I can see, the fetus was not harmed, | 就我看来 胎儿没受伤 |
[10:13] | but there’s very little amniotic fluid left. | 但羊水所剩无几 |
[10:16] | As long as we keep her hydrated, | 只要给她补充水分 |
[10:17] | her body will replenish it within five to seven days. | 她的身体在五到七天内就能再生成羊水 |
[10:21] | Are you saying that someone sucked | 你的意思是有人把羊水 |
[10:22] | the amniotic fluid out of her? | 从她身体里抽了出来 |
[10:24] | I know it sounds a little weird, | 我知道听起来有点古怪 |
[10:25] | but that’s what it looks like. | 但好像的确如此 |
[10:27] | How would someone do that? | 要怎么做到呢 |
[10:28] | I’ve never seen a wound like this, | 我从没见过这样的伤口 |
[10:29] | but it looks like she was pierced | 她看起来像是被粗针头 |
[10:31] | through the navel with a thick needle. | 从肚脐穿刺到体内 |
[10:33] | It was done carefully. | 整个过程很小心 |
[10:34] | If the amniotic sack is broken, | 如果羊膜囊受到破坏 |
[10:36] | the mother goes into labor or has a miscarriage. | 母亲就会分娩或流产 |
[10:39] | Is there any reason someone would want amniotic fluid? | 为什么会有人想要羊水呢 |
[10:42] | It can be used for stem-cell research. | 羊水可以用于干细胞研究 |
[10:44] | But other than that, I can’t think of anything. | 但除了这个 我也想不出别的了 |
[10:48] | Can we see her? | 我们能看看她吗 |
[10:49] | You can look in on her, but she’s very groggy– | 你们可以去看望一下 但她现在昏昏沉沉的 |
[10:51] | possibly suffering from some kind of narcotic or sedative. | 可能是由于某种麻醉或镇静剂作用 |
[10:55] | We’re trying to figure out what put her into that state. | 我们在想办法弄清楚到底是什么 |
[10:57] | Let’s see what the husband has to say. | 我们去问问丈夫的说法 |
[11:04] | – It’s gonna be all right, Sam. – You don’t know that. | -没事的 萨姆 -你怎么知道 |
[11:07] | Sam… | 萨姆 |
[11:08] | These are Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin. | 这两位是伯克哈德和格里芬警探 |
[11:11] | This is Sam, Dana’s husband. | 这位是黛娜的丈夫萨姆 |
[11:14] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[11:16] | Well, it looks like your wife was attacked. | 看样子你妻子遭到了攻击 |
[11:18] | Where were you when it happened? | 当时你在哪 |
[11:20] | At the pharmacy, picking up Dana’s medicine. | 在药店拿黛娜的药 |
[11:22] | And what’s the name of the pharmacy? | 药店的名字是什么 |
[11:26] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[11:28] | What, you think I did this? | 怎么 你认为是我干的 |
[11:29] | Sam, the detectives have to ask you questions. | 萨姆 警探只是循例提问 |
[11:32] | And if you want to find out who did this to Dana, | 如果你想查出是谁伤害了黛娜 |
[11:34] | you need to give ’em answers. | 你就得回答他们 |
[11:35] | We need to verify where you were, sir. | 我们得核实你当时在哪 先生 |
[11:37] | The CVS on Northwest 23rd Avenue. | 二十三西北大道的CVS药店 |
[11:39] | I was picking up her refill of her prenate D.H.A. | 我在帮她拿重配的孕期DHA |
[11:45] | Is there anyone who would want to cause you or your wife any harm? | 有谁会想伤害你或是你的妻子吗 |
[11:48] | No. | 没有 |
[11:50] | Mr. Tomas… | 托马斯先生 |
[11:52] | I need a little more medical history on your wife. | 我还需要一些你妻子的病史信息 |
[11:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:59] | Sam gave me the receipt to the pharmacy. | 萨姆把药店收据给我了 |
[12:00] | Time stamp puts him there | 上面的时间说明 |
[12:01] | several minutes before we arrived on scene. | 在我们到达犯罪现场的几分钟前他还在那里 |
[12:04] | Well, just because he wasn’t there | 他当时不在现场 |
[12:05] | doesn’t mean he wasn’t involved. | 并不代表他没有参与 |
[12:07] | I don’t think he’d do anything to hurt Dana. | 我觉得他不会伤害黛娜 |
[12:09] | And Dana wouldn’t stay with him if he ever did. | 如果他会 黛娜也不会和他在一起了 |
[12:11] | I’ve known her since we were in diapers. | 打从穿开裆裤起 我们就认识了 |
[12:13] | And I’d make a joke about diapers right now, | 一般我现在会拿尿布来开玩笑 |
[12:15] | but, frankly, I’m not in the mood. | 但坦白说 我现在没心情 |
[12:16] | Neither am I. | 我也没有 |
[12:18] | Look, I really care about Dana, so… | 我真的很在乎黛娜 |
[12:23] | I’d appreciate it if you’d keep me in the loop. | 如果你能告诉我案子的进展 我会很感激 |
[12:25] | We’ll let you know what we get. | 我们会告诉你进展的 |
[12:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:28] | I’m just gonna hang here for a while. | 我这段时间都会留在这 |
[12:40] | No sign of forced entry except for those marks. | 除了这些痕迹 没有强行入室的迹象 |
[12:43] | This could be almost anything that climbs trees, | 这可能是任何会爬树的动物留下的 |
[12:45] | bigger than a squirrel, obviously. | 个头显然比松鼠大 |
[12:47] | Neighbor found the victim on the bedroom floor. | 邻居在卧室的地上找到受害人 |
[12:48] | Window was open, that was it. | 窗户是开着的 仅此而已 |
[12:51] | I know. I keep thinking about that poor pregnant woman | 我知道 我一直在想那可怜的孕妇 |
[12:53] | just lying there sleeping, | 躺在那睡觉 |
[12:54] | when something comes through the window at her. | 忽然有东西穿过窗户向她爬去 |
[12:56] | Aside from the bizarre attack on the unborn, | 除了对胎儿的奇怪攻击之外 |
[12:58] | any wesen flags on the play? | 有格林生物的迹象吗 |
[13:00] | Nothing, except for those claw marks. | 除了这些爪印 没有了 |
[13:02] | If this is wesen-related, | 如果这起袭击案和格林生物有关 |
[13:04] | how are you gonna keep Wu in the loop? | 你打算怎么把案子的进展告诉吴 |
[13:11] | We lie. | 我们瞒着他 |
[13:15] | The basis of any lasting relationship. | 一切持久关系的基础啊 |
[13:29] | Hey, you don’t need to be here. | 你不需要待在这里 |
[13:31] | You should just go home and get some sleep. | 你该回家 休息一下 |
[13:34] | I’m gonna stay with her. | 我会留下来陪她的 |
[13:35] | I wish there was more I could do. | 但愿我能做得更多 |
[13:39] | I promise you… | 我答应你 |
[13:41] | we will find out who did this. | 我们会查出是谁干的 |
[14:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:12] | I can’t do this to Dana. | 我不能这样对黛娜 |
[14:15] | What would I do if she ever found out? | 如果她发现了 我该怎么办 |
[14:31] | Find out where she’s staying. | 找出她的落脚点 |
[14:40] | Aswang. | 食婴鬼 |
[14:56] | Aswang. | 食婴鬼 |
[15:14] | The Aswang has sharp claws. | 食婴鬼有锋利的爪子 |
[15:16] | It can climb trees, walls, | 它能爬树 爬墙 |
[15:18] | and get you wherever you are. | 无论你在哪 它都能抓到你 |
[16:03] | Tell me. | 说 |
[16:04] | She had the baby. It’s a girl. | 她生了 是个女孩 |
[16:08] | A girl? | 女孩 |
[16:12] | – How are they doing? – Surprisingly well… | -她们现在怎么样 -非常好 |
[16:13] | considering our circumstances are a little rustic. | 相对于我们所处的简陋环境 |
[16:17] | How long do you think you’ll be safe? | 你觉得你们还能安全多久 |
[16:18] | Until we’re not. | 直到我们不再安全之前 |
[16:19] | Anyone else know you’re there? | 有人知道你们在那吗 |
[16:20] | No one. I made sure of that this time. | 这次我肯定没人知道 |
[16:24] | The sooner we get her and the baby out of there, the better. | 越快带她和婴儿离开那里越好 |
[16:26] | The only way to get to this place is on foot. | 离开这里唯一的办法就是步行 |
[16:28] | I don’t think she’ll be hiking for at least a few days. | 我认为至少她这几天不适合步行 |
[16:30] | I’ll start putting things together. | 我会开始着手安排 |
[16:31] | Do not contact me again until you’re ready to go | 在你们准备好离开之前 不要再联系我 |
[16:33] | and avoid using the phone. | 尽量避免使用手机 |
[16:36] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[16:46] | I’m not coming up with anything criminal on Sam. | 我没找到萨姆的任何犯罪记录 |
[16:48] | Probably won’t. | 可能没有 |
[16:49] | I just talked with his supervisor | 我刚和他在马哈尔尼阳的主管聊过了 |
[16:51] | at Mahal Niyog, a Filipino company | 那是一间菲律宾公司 |
[16:53] | that imports virgin coconut oil. | 做进口的初榨椰子油 |
[16:55] | Been with them two years– | 他在那工作了两年 |
[16:56] | One in Manila, one here. | 一年在马尼拉 一年在这里 |
[16:57] | Had nothing bad to say about him. | 对他没有任何负面反馈 |
[17:00] | And this is Dana’s list of medications | 这是黛娜的药物清单 |
[17:01] | we got from her OB/GYN. | 我们从她的妇产科医生那拿来的 |
[17:03] | Pretty standard. | 很符合标准 |
[17:04] | Prenate D.H.A. and a vitamin “D” supplement. | 孕期DHA和维他命D的补充药物 |
[17:08] | So how did she get drugged? | 她是怎么被下药的 |
[17:10] | Maybe it had something to do with what stabbed her. | 也许和刺伤她的东西有关 |
[17:13] | She could’ve been injected with something. | 她也可能被注射了什么 |
[17:18] | Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德 |
[17:20] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上过去 |
[17:22] | That was Dana’s doctor. She’s awake. | 是黛娜的医生 她醒了 |
[17:37] | Deep-fried pork knuckles– | 炸猪蹄 |
[17:39] | Is it really necessary to use every part of the animal? | 真有必要把动物身上每一部分都利用起来吗 |
[17:42] | Waste not, want not. | 勤俭节约 吃穿不缺 |
[17:43] | Hey, what’s on your mind? | 你有什么事 |
[17:46] | Well, remember those stories | 你还记得小时候 |
[17:49] | Grandma Nanita told us when we were kids? | 娜妮塔奶奶给我们讲的故事吗 |
[17:51] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[17:52] | The aswang. | 食婴鬼的那个 |
[17:54] | Oh, sure. | 当然记得 |
[17:55] | Scared the crap out of me. | 把我吓死了 |
[17:56] | Good story to keep husbands | 一个能阻止丈夫们 |
[17:57] | from wandering away from their pregnant wives. | 离开他们怀孕妻子的好故事 |
[18:01] | You remember how aswang attacked? | 你还记得食婴鬼是怎么发动攻击的吗 |
[18:03] | Drug the mother, eat the fetus. | 迷晕母亲 然后把胎儿吃掉 |
[18:05] | Pig knuckles don’t seem so bad now, though, right? | 现在看来猪蹄没那么糟糕了 是吧 |
[18:08] | How did they drug them? | 它们怎么迷晕母亲啊 |
[18:10] | Some kind of plant, I think. | 我觉得是用某种植物吧 |
[18:11] | You reminiscing about old nightmares? | 你是在追忆旧时的噩梦吗 |
[18:13] | Old, current. | 旧时的噩梦 但是刚刚成真了 |
[18:16] | Remember my friend Dana? | 还记得我朋友黛娜吗 |
[18:17] | How could I forget? | 我怎么可能不记得 |
[18:18] | You two were inseparable. | 你俩简直形影不离 |
[18:20] | I thought for sure she’s the one you were gonna end up with. | 我曾经很肯定你最后会和她在一起 |
[18:23] | – Hey, she moved here, right? – Yeah. | -她搬来这儿了 是吗 -没错 |
[18:26] | You two get back together again? | 你俩又勾搭上了 |
[18:28] | Oh, slow down. | 慢着慢着 |
[18:29] | – She’s married now. – Bummer. | -她已经结婚了 -你真惨 |
[18:31] | – But we’re still close. – Double bummer. | -但我们还是很亲密 -那更惨 |
[18:34] | Actually, she’s the victim in a case I’m working on. | 实际上 她是我正在办的一个案子的受害人 |
[18:38] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:40] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[18:41] | She’ll survive, but, uh, | 她问题不大 但是 |
[18:43] | the assault… | 这次攻击… |
[18:46] | was sort of of like… | 有点像… |
[18:48] | An aswang attack? | 食婴鬼干的 |
[18:50] | That’s freaky. | 太诡异了 |
[18:55] | I think someone’s playing a very sick joke. | 我觉得是有人在开一个很变态的玩笑 |
[18:57] | I would not like to run into one of those. | 我可不想遇上这样的玩笑 |
[19:00] | Thank god aswang are just a myth, though, right? | 谢天谢地食婴鬼只是个传说 是吧 |
[19:03] | We found a large amount of | 我们在她体内发现了大量的 |
[19:04] | an over-the-counter sedative called valerian root in her system. | 一种名为缬草根的非处方镇定剂 |
[19:08] | That’s not on her list of prescribed medications? | 那东西不在她的处方药清单上吗 |
[19:11] | She wouldn’t be taking this for pregnancy, | 怀孕的人不会吃缬草根 |
[19:12] | and in large doses, it can cause blackouts. | 假如剂量过大 还会造成昏厥 |
[19:17] | She doesn’t seem to remember much about what happened. | 她貌似不太记得发生了什么了 |
[19:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:23] | Dana, I’m Detective Burkhardt. | 黛娜 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[19:25] | This is Detective Griffin. | 这位是格里芬警探 |
[19:27] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[19:30] | A little weak, but better. | 有一点点虚弱 不过好多了 |
[19:34] | Do you feel up to answering some questions? | 你觉得能回答几个问题吗 |
[19:38] | All right. | 可以 |
[19:40] | Do you remember anything about the attack? | 对于这次袭击你还记得些什么吗 |
[19:45] | I remember reading | 我记得我在看书 |
[19:48] | and then falling asleep | 然后我睡着了 |
[19:50] | and then waking up because of this pain. | 然后被疼醒了 |
[19:58] | It hurt more than anything I’ve ever felt. | 我从未经历过这样的痛疼 |
[20:05] | I can’t remember anything else. | 其他的我就不记得了 |
[20:09] | It was like a dream. | 就像一场梦一样 |
[20:13] | Did you see anything outside your window? | 你有没有看见窗外有什么 |
[20:18] | I-I can’t remember. | 我 我不记得了 |
[20:21] | Did you hear anything… | 你有听到什么声音吗 |
[20:23] | A ticking sound? | 一种滴答声 |
[20:26] | Your neighbor Liz says she remembers a ticking sound. | 你邻居莉斯说她记得听到了滴答声 |
[20:30] | Not really. | 我不太记得了 |
[20:33] | Dana, the doctors found a sedative | 黛娜 医生在你体内发现了一种 |
[20:34] | in your system called valerian root. | 名为缬草根的镇定剂 |
[20:37] | Root? | 根 |
[20:38] | As in a kind of plant? | 是某种植物上的吗 |
[20:40] | I’m sorry. I just got here. | 不好意思 我刚到 |
[20:42] | Keep going. | 你们继续 |
[20:44] | Did you take any | 你有服用 |
[20:45] | or eat anything that contained valerian? | 或是食用某种含有缬草的东西吗 |
[20:48] | I have a strict list of vitamins and meds to take, | 我服用的维他命或者药物都有一张严格的清单 |
[20:52] | and sedatives are not on it. | 上面没有镇定剂 |
[20:56] | That’s all we need for now. | 目前我们就需要了解这么多 |
[20:57] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[21:04] | So what do you think? | 你们怎么看 |
[21:06] | Well, not much to go on yet– | 目前还没有什么头绪 |
[21:08] | No prints, no motive, no suspects. | 没有指纹 没有动机 没有嫌疑人 |
[21:11] | You come up with anything? | 你想到什么了吗 |
[21:14] | Well, it’s gonna sound really strange, | 这听起来会很诡异 |
[21:17] | but, uh… | 但是… |
[21:20] | what if… | 假如… |
[21:24] | What if what? | 假如什么 |
[21:27] | What if it’s… | 假如这是… |
[21:35] | I am overthinking this. | 是我想多了 |
[21:36] | I should just let you do your job. | 我应该让你们好好调查的 |
[21:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:55] | I found out where she is. | 我找到她在哪里了 |
[21:57] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[21:58] | Viking Motel, Room 105. | 维京旅馆 105号房 |
[22:00] | But you need to be careful. | 但你得小心点 |
[22:02] | This could go very, very wrong. | 这事情可能变得很糟 |
[22:04] | It already has. | 已经很糟了 |
[22:06] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[22:07] | – Thanks. – Good luck. | -谢了 -祝你好运 |
[22:12] | Drew, what are you doing here? | 德鲁 有何贵干 |
[22:15] | – You busy? – Kind of. | -你忙吗 -有点 |
[22:17] | I was just getting ready to go back to the hospital. | 我正准备回医院 |
[22:20] | They got Dana’s results back from the lab. | 黛娜的检查结果出来了 |
[22:23] | Have you ever heard of valerian root? | 听说过缬草根吗 |
[22:27] | It’s a sedative. | 是种镇静剂 |
[22:29] | They found a lot of it in Dana’s system. | 在黛娜体内发现了大量这种物质 |
[22:31] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[22:33] | She wasn’t taking anything besides her prescription meds. | 她没服用过任何处方以外的药物 |
[22:37] | I’d like to take a look at your bedroom again. | 我想再看看你们的卧室 |
[22:39] | Oh, there’s– there’s nothing left. | 没 没什么可看的了 |
[22:41] | Your forensics guys gave me the go-ahead | 你们鉴证科的人告诉我 |
[22:43] | to clean it up, so… | 可以清理了 所以… |
[22:45] | Look, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[22:46] | Dana’s gonna be discharged in a couple of hours. | 黛娜过几小时就该出院了 |
[22:49] | Hey, you don’t have to be here. | 你不必留在这 |
[22:50] | I just want to be sure I didn’t miss anything. | 我只想确认没漏掉任何蛛丝马迹 |
[22:52] | If you did, it’s not there anymore. | 就算有 现在也没了 |
[22:58] | Remember that Filipino legend– | 记得那个菲律宾传说吗 |
[23:00] | the one about the aswang? | 关于食婴鬼的 |
[23:02] | What does that have to do with anything? | 跟这案子有什么关系 |
[23:04] | Just an old story. | 就是个古老的故事 |
[23:05] | But, uh, there’s so much weird stuff that’s not adding up here. | 不过 这案子有很多解释不通的怪事 |
[23:10] | So many similarities. | 两者有很多相似点 |
[23:11] | Look, I don’t have time to listen to this. | 我可没时间听这些奇谈怪论 |
[23:14] | And I think you should get some sleep. | 而且我看你该补补觉了 |
[23:22] | Here it is, valerian root. | 在这呢 缬草根 |
[23:25] | It’s a natural sedative used in teas and oils, | 一种用于茶叶和精油的天然镇静剂 |
[23:27] | but it can be really dangerous in large doses. | 但是大量服用会很危险 |
[23:31] | Some call it nature’s valium. | 有人称它为大自然的安定 |
[23:33] | So whoever attacked Dana | 所以袭击黛娜的人 |
[23:35] | wanted to make sure she was out cold. | 是要让她彻底失去知觉 |
[23:37] | Maybe valerian was used instead of something | 也许缬草是用来代替其它 |
[23:38] | with harsher chemicals that could potentially harm a fetus. | 可能会影响胎儿的强刺激性药品的 |
[23:41] | Why pump out the amniotic fluid but keep the fetus intact? | 为什么要避开胎儿而抽出羊水呢 |
[23:45] | There are ancient rituals where it’s believed | 有些古老的教派相信 |
[23:46] | the health and youth of a baby can be absorbed. | 婴儿的健康和青春可以被吸收 |
[23:49] | Your case could have something to do with that. | 你的案子很可能和这事有关系 |
[23:51] | Yeah, I have an aunt and uncle that used to | 是啊 我有对伯父伯母以前 |
[23:52] | eat their newborns’ placentas, you know, | 就吃他们刚出生孩子的胎盘 |
[23:54] | fry ’em up with a little butter and honey. | 用牛油和蜂蜜煎着吃 |
[23:55] | But I’m sorry. This is going too far. | 但不好意思 这事实在太过分了 |
[23:57] | Okay, maybe if we cross-reference attacks on pregnant women | 好吧 如果我们交叉比对孕妇受到的袭击 |
[24:01] | with valerian root, | 和缬草根 |
[24:02] | we can find something in the trailer. | 也许能在拖车里有所发现 |
[24:04] | – Need help? – Wouldn’t hurt. | -要帮忙吗 -当然好 |
[24:06] | Anybody else got the heebie-jeebies? | 难道只有我觉得紧张不安吗 |
[24:22] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[24:26] | Just because you found me | 别以为找到了我 |
[24:27] | doesn’t mean you’ll get what you want. | 就可以得到你想要的 |
[24:28] | All I want is family reunion. | 我只是想阖家团聚 |
[24:31] | How’s Dana? | 黛娜怎么样了 |
[24:32] | That’s not going to happen. | 别妄想了 |
[24:34] | If you don’t help me, | 如果你不帮我 |
[24:36] | I die within a month. | 一个月之内我就会死 |
[24:38] | People die, Mom. | 人总会死的 妈妈 |
[24:39] | It’s part of life. | 这是自然规律 |
[24:40] | The eldest son always give up his firstborn | 长子都会献出第一个孩子 |
[24:44] | so that his mother may live a longer life. | 让母亲更长寿 |
[24:47] | This is what aswang do. | 这是食婴鬼的天性 |
[24:49] | Hundreds of years of tradition. | 上千年的传统 |
[24:51] | I won’t be a part of this tradition. | 我不会延续这个传统 |
[24:54] | You can make another baby. | 孩子你还可以再有 |
[24:57] | But you only have one mother. | 可母亲只有一个 |
[25:01] | You owe me this. | 这是你欠我的 |
[25:05] | No. | 不 |
[25:06] | I said no! | 我说不 |
[25:07] | Sam! | 萨姆 |
[25:09] | You’re my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[25:11] | I’m begging you. | 算我求你 |
[25:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:18] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[25:27] | This is a plane ticket back to Manila. | 这是回马尼拉的机票 |
[25:29] | I’m giving you a chance to leave. | 我这是给你离开的机会 |
[25:31] | – No! – If you don’t take it, | -不 -如果你不买账 |
[25:33] | I’m going to call the police. | 我就报警 |
[25:37] | Do you understand me? | 听明白了吗 |
[26:01] | Can’t believe Sam brought so much stuff. | 萨姆居然带了这么多东西来 |
[26:03] | You were only here one night. | 你就住了一晚而已 |
[26:05] | He just wanted to make sure I was comfortable. | 他只是想让我住舒服点 |
[26:09] | Where is he, anyway? | 话说回来 他去哪了 |
[26:11] | I thought he was on his way over here. | 他不是要过来吗 |
[26:12] | I’m sure he just ran a couple of errands, | 他一定是忙活去了 |
[26:14] | because I’m not there to help him. | 因为没有我在他身边帮忙了 |
[26:16] | He’ll be here soon. | 他马上就会来了 |
[26:17] | Okay. Well, | 好吧 |
[26:19] | sure will be nice to be back home. | 回家的感觉一定不错 |
[26:23] | I’m scared, to be honest. | 说实话 我很害怕 |
[26:27] | What happened… | 那时发生的事 |
[26:30] | It will be hard to feel safe again. | 让我很难再有安全感 |
[26:31] | But you will be. | 你会的 |
[26:33] | I’ll make sure of that. | 我会确保你的安全 |
[26:38] | Thank you for everything you’ve done. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[26:41] | You’re such a good friend. | 你真是个好朋友 |
[26:45] | I’m just happy you’re okay. | 很高兴你没事 |
[26:47] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[26:50] | He’s helping me pack. | 他在帮我打包行李 |
[26:51] | Sam, you made it. | 萨姆 你来了 |
[26:53] | We were starting to worry. | 我们都要开始担心你了 |
[26:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:57] | – You seem– – Yeah, sorry. | -你看起来有点… -没事 抱歉 |
[27:00] | It’s been a long day. | 真是漫长的一天 |
[27:02] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能跟你单独谈谈吗 |
[27:05] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[27:08] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[27:10] | You were in such a hurry to get here. | 要这么匆忙赶来 |
[27:12] | I stopped by to visit my mom. | 我顺路去见了我妈 |
[27:16] | Your mom’s in Portland? Where? | 你妈在波特兰 哪呢 |
[27:18] | She’s at the Viking Motel, but she’s leaving. | 她住在维京旅馆 但她就要走了 |
[27:22] | She’s going back to Manila. | 回马尼拉 |
[27:24] | Why wasn’t she staying with you and Dana? | 她怎么不住你和黛娜那儿 |
[27:26] | Because my mom and Dana don’t get along. | 因为我妈和黛娜处不来 |
[27:29] | Well, I guess that explains | 看来这就是 |
[27:30] | why she’s not at the hospital. | 她没来医院探病的原因 |
[27:32] | I’m taking Dana home. | 我要带黛娜回家了 |
[27:35] | The claw marks, blood trail– | 那些爪痕 血迹 |
[27:37] | how do you explain all that? | 你要怎么解释 |
[27:39] | You’re the cop. | 你是警察 |
[27:42] | How do you explain it? | 你来解释解释 |
[27:46] | You hurt Dana in any way… | 你要是敢伤害黛娜… |
[27:47] | She’s my wife, not yours. | 她是我的妻子 不是你的 |
[27:52] | Just get over it. | 接受现实吧 |
[27:54] | Leave us alone. | 别再纠缠了 |
[28:03] | “I arrived in the Philippines at Manila, May of 1904, | 1904年5月 我到达了菲律宾马尼拉 |
[28:06] | after a long arduous voyage from–“ | 那是在一段艰难的旅途之后… |
[28:08] | Do we have to start at the beginning? | 一定要从开头开始吗 |
[28:09] | Yeah, pick it up right before the | 没错 从”然后我砍掉了它的脑袋” |
[28:11] | “And then I cut off his head” part. | 之前开始读就行了 |
[28:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:14] | Ohh, “Snuck down the putrid alley.” | “在散发着恶臭的山谷中潜行” |
[28:18] | “Fetid smell of blood,” blah, blah. | “到处都是血腥味” |
[28:20] | “Cut off its–” Okay, too far. | “砍掉了它的…” 跳过太多了 |
[28:23] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[28:25] | “After the midwife was able to quell the hemorrhaging, | “在助产士止住了她的大出血后 |
[28:28] | the young woman gained consciousness.” | 这个年轻女人恢复了意识” |
[28:30] | “She told me it was an aswang | “她告诉我是菲律宾食婴鬼 |
[28:33] | that had caused the tragedy.” | 造成了这场悲剧” |
[28:37] | “She had been sold as a bride, | “她被卖过来当新娘 |
[28:38] | to be impregnated so that her firstborn | 为的就是让她怀孕 让她的第一个孩子 |
[28:40] | may be consumed as a means | 成为改善健康 |
[28:42] | for a prolonged, healthy life.” | 延长寿命的的食物” |
[28:44] | This is what we’re looking for. | 这就是我们想找的东西 |
[28:46] | “Aswangs use their long tongues | “菲律宾食婴鬼用它们的长舌头 |
[28:48] | to inject chewed up valerian root | 将嚼碎的缬草根注射到受害者的体内 |
[28:50] | to sedate their victims as they attack.” | 好让她们在受袭击时保持安静” |
[28:52] | That explains why Dana can’t remember much. | 所以黛娜才什么也记不起来 |
[28:54] | “These attacks are often incorrectly diagnosed as miscarriages, | “食婴鬼的袭击常常被误诊为小产 |
[28:57] | and for the process to work, | 而为了让整个过程起作用 |
[28:59] | the fetus must be a blood relative to the aswang.” | 婴儿必须是食婴鬼的血亲” |
[29:02] | That’s some family obligations. | 这家族义务还真特别 |
[29:04] | Wait, what does that say? “I’ve also learned | 等等 还有什么 “我还知道了 |
[29:06] | that aswang have an alternate name– | 食婴鬼有一个别名 |
[29:09] | Tik-tiks, due to the ticking sound | 叫作’滴滴怪’ 因为它们的舌头 |
[29:11] | they make with their tongue.” | 会发出滴答的响声” |
[29:14] | The neighbor said she heard a ticking sound | 邻居说听到黛娜的屋子里 |
[29:15] | coming from Dana’s house. | 传来的滴答声 |
[29:19] | There it is. | 就是这货 |
[29:21] | Now we’re talking ugly. | 这才叫”丑”啊 |
[29:23] | Now that we know what we’re dealing with, | 现在我们知道自己要对付的是什么了 |
[29:24] | what do we tell Wu? | 要怎样跟吴说 |
[29:25] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不行 |
[29:27] | I don’t think an aswang is a very good | 用食婴鬼领常人入门 |
[29:30] | gateway wesen for a kehrseite. | 可不太合适 |
[29:31] | I’m not sure there is a good gateway. | 就没有合适的入门方法吧 |
[29:33] | It’s more of a hellgate. | 食婴鬼领入的可是地狱大门 |
[29:34] | We can’t risk involving him in something | 我们不能冒险把他卷进 |
[29:36] | that he doesn’t understand. | 他所不了解的世界 |
[29:38] | But we can’t let him think he’s going crazy. | 但我们也不能让他以为自己疯了 |
[29:40] | I know that feeling too well. | 我太了解那种感觉 |
[29:41] | And I can’t just stand by and– | 我不能就眼睁睁看着… |
[29:42] | I don’t think we should give him any premature information. | 我们不该草率地告诉他这类信息 |
[29:45] | Yes, premature information can be very messy. | 是啊 这样可能会造成大麻烦 |
[29:48] | Hearing the truth is not the problem. | 知道真相不是问题 |
[29:51] | It’s seeing and not being able to explain what it is | 看到无法解释的事 |
[29:53] | that pushes you over the edge. | 才最让人崩溃 |
[29:54] | You were confronted with it. You had no choice. | 你是被迫面对的 你别无选择 |
[29:57] | Hank, I’m sorry. I kind of agree with ’em. | 汉克 我很抱歉 但我同意他们 |
[29:59] | I mean, this is life-changing information we’re talking about. | 这种事会改变人的一生 |
[30:03] | Wu needs to know what he’s going up against. | 吴得知道他对付的是什么 |
[30:04] | You leave him unprepared, anything could happen. | 不让他做好准备 什么事都有可能发生 |
[30:07] | Look, I don’t want to drag him into this, | 我不想把他拖进来 |
[30:09] | not unless we absolutely have to. | 除非万不得已 |
[30:14] | If you all think that’s the way it should be…okay. | 如果你们都觉得应该这样 那好吧 |
[30:19] | Let’s go see if Dana and Sam | 我们去查查黛娜和萨姆 |
[30:20] | have any blood relatives in town. | 有没有亲属在城里 |
[30:26] | Sam, can I ask you something? | 萨姆 我能问你个问题吗 |
[30:30] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:32] | What’s up with you and Drew? | 你和德鲁怎么了 |
[30:34] | Uh, what do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[30:36] | You’re angry with each other. | 你们互相不爽对方 |
[30:38] | I can see it. | 我能看出来 |
[30:39] | No, it’s just we’re both under a lot of pressure. | 不 只是我俩最近压力都很大 |
[30:42] | Because of me? | 因为我吗 |
[30:46] | Sometimes I don’t understand | 有时候我真不明白 |
[30:47] | why you’re still friends with him. | 为什么你还要和他做朋友 |
[30:51] | It’s awkward. | 很尴尬 |
[30:52] | I’ve known him all my life. | 我认识他很久了 |
[30:54] | He’s a close friend and always will be. | 他是我很亲密的朋友 永远都是 |
[30:57] | There’s nothing more to it. | 没有别的 |
[31:04] | Yeah, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[31:10] | We’re home. | 我们到家了 |
[31:12] | That’s more like it. | 这才像话 |
[31:16] | I hate to sound like a broken record, | 我不想让你们觉得我很啰嗦 |
[31:18] | but any progress? | 但是有什么进展吗 |
[31:21] | No, not much. | 没 没什么进展 |
[31:23] | We’re looking in the family history. | 我们在查他们的家族史 |
[31:24] | Trying to see if Sam or Dana | 看萨姆和黛娜 |
[31:26] | have any family in Portland. | 有没有家人在波特兰 |
[31:28] | Well, I guess you didn’t come to the right guy. | 你们这回真是问对人了 |
[31:29] | – Sam’s mom’s in town. – His mom’s in Portland? | -萨姆的妈妈在这里 -他妈妈在波特兰吗 |
[31:32] | Yeah, Sam told me at the hospital. | 是的 萨姆在医院和我说的 |
[31:34] | – Where’s she staying? – At the Viking Motel. | -她住在哪儿 -维京旅馆 |
[31:36] | But I think she’s catching a plane home tonight. | 但她今晚就要乘飞机回家 |
[31:38] | I thought it was a little weird | 我觉得她没有住在 |
[31:39] | she wasn’t staying with Sam and Dana. | 萨姆和黛娜那儿有点怪 |
[31:41] | – You know her name? – Lani Tomas. | -你知道她的名字吗 -拉尼·托马斯 |
[31:46] | Hey, I really need to talk to you guys. | 我得和你们谈谈 |
[31:50] | I can’t quite explain it, | 我也解释不清楚 |
[31:52] | but I’m struggling with some stuff right now. | 但我现在在纠结一些事 |
[31:58] | I think Sam might be guilty. | 我觉得可能是萨姆干的 |
[32:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:08] | There is this Filipino myth about something called an aswang. | 菲律宾有一个关于食婴鬼的故事 |
[32:12] | It’s a sort of scary creature that preys on pregnant women. | 那是一种以孕妇为猎物的可怕生物 |
[32:18] | I think Sam could be trying to kill Dana | 我想萨姆可能想杀了黛娜 |
[32:19] | and making it seem like some sort | 让这一切看起来像是 |
[32:20] | of supernatural event. | 什么超自然事件 |
[32:30] | That is quite a theory. | 真是一个大胆的猜想 |
[32:32] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[32:32] | I know it sounds a little out there, | 我知道听起来有些疯狂 |
[32:34] | but I don’t know. | 但我也不知道 |
[32:36] | I just–I thought I better tell you, | 我只是觉得应该告诉你们 |
[32:39] | you know, just in case. | 以防万一 |
[32:42] | So, there ya go. | 好了 说完了 |
[32:44] | That’s my crazy theory. | 这就是我疯狂的理论 |
[32:46] | I know, it’s late. | 我知道 天色已晚 |
[32:48] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[32:49] | I’m gonna have a drink. | 我要去喝杯酒 |
[32:50] | Not necessarily in that order. | 也不一定会按这个顺序 |
[32:57] | – Hank– – I got to say something. | -汉克 -我得说点什么 |
[33:01] | Wu. | 吴 |
[33:04] | Yeah, good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[33:05] | Wu. | 吴 |
[33:13] | I-I don’t think it’s a crazy theory. | 我并不觉得你的理论很疯狂 |
[33:16] | Sometimes things can’t be explained. | 有时候事情就是无法解释 |
[33:20] | I just hope my past with Dana | 我只希望我怀疑萨姆是坏人 |
[33:22] | isn’t what’s making me think Sam’s the bad guy here. | 并不是因为我和黛娜的过去 |
[33:26] | I think you should give your instincts a little more credit than that. | 你得相信自己的直觉 |
[33:29] | I’m not sure I want to. | 我不确定我想那样 |
[33:32] | But thanks. Good night. | 但谢谢你 晚安 |
[33:39] | I know what on the verge looks like, | 我知道处在崩溃边缘什么样 |
[33:41] | and he is definitely on the verge. | 他绝对是处在崩溃边缘 |
[33:43] | He doesn’t think any of this is real. | 他觉得那都不是真的 |
[33:45] | Yeah. Let’s hope it stays that way. | 是啊 希望能一直这样 |
[33:48] | Let’s go find Lani Tomas. | 我们去找拉尼·托马斯吧 |
[33:57] | Are you calling to check up on me? | 你是打来检查我的吗 |
[33:58] | No, actually I’m just calling | 不 实际上我是打来 |
[34:00] | to check up on you and see how you’re doing. | 检查你 还有看你怎么样了 |
[34:02] | That’s really sweet of you, thanks. | 你真贴心 谢谢 |
[34:04] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[34:05] | Sam’s taking good care of me. | 萨姆把我照顾得很好 |
[34:08] | Okay, good to hear. | 真好 |
[34:12] | You don’t need anything? | 你需要什么吗 |
[34:13] | I’m good and I’m tired. | 不用 我很累了 |
[34:16] | And thanks for watching over me. | 谢谢你照看我 |
[34:19] | Well, I can’t stop now. | 这个阶段也不能松懈了 |
[34:23] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[34:24] | Talk soon. | 回聊 |
[34:53] | Lani? | 拉尼 |
[35:14] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[35:27] | Mrs. Tomas got here 2 days ago from the Philippines. | 托马斯太太两天前从菲律宾过来 |
[35:30] | Please don’t tell me she’s an axe murderer. | 别跟我说她是连环杀手 |
[35:32] | Did she say she was checking out or going home? | 她有没有说要退房或者回家 |
[35:34] | Not to me. But she left a while ago. | 我没听说 但她刚走不久 |
[35:36] | I saw her get into a cab. | 我看见她坐进了一辆出租车 |
[35:47] | Well, the cab isn’t going to the airport. | 出租车不是去机场的 |
[35:51] | – What cab company? – Radio Cab. | -哪家出租车公司 -无线出租车 |
[35:53] | I’ve got the number if you need it. | 如果你们需要的话 我有电话 |
[35:54] | I know it. | 我知道号码 |
[36:01] | Valerian root. | 缬草根 |
[36:03] | If that’s a drug, I don’t know anything about it. | 如果这是毒品的话 我什么都不知道 |
[36:05] | This is Detective Griffin, Portland P.D. | 我是波特兰警局的格里芬警探 |
[36:08] | I need a destination address for a pick-up | 我想知道大约一个小时前在维京旅馆 |
[36:09] | from a Viking Motel, about an hour ago. | 载客的出租车的目的地 |
[36:37] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[36:40] | Sam? | 萨姆 |
[36:44] | Lani? | 拉尼 |
[36:45] | My darling Dana. | 亲爱的黛娜 |
[36:48] | Sam called me | 萨姆打电话给我 |
[36:49] | and told me you had a terrible accident. | 说你遭遇了一场可怕的意外 |
[36:53] | I didn’t know you were here. | 我都不知道你来了 |
[36:55] | When did you arrive? | 什么时候到的 |
[36:57] | Sam asked me to come right away | 萨姆让我马上赶过来 |
[36:59] | and help take care of you. | 帮着照顾你 |
[37:02] | What a nice surprise. | 真是意外之喜 |
[37:03] | You didn’t have to come all the way here. | 其实你不必大老远赶来 |
[37:05] | Oh, I did. | 当然要了 |
[37:07] | Childbirth can be so difficult | 没有一个有经验的人在身边 |
[37:11] | without someone who knows how to make it easier. | 怀孕待产会非常难熬的 |
[37:15] | Where’s Sam? | 萨姆去哪了 |
[37:17] | He’s downstairs, | 他在楼下 |
[37:18] | fixing me something to eat. | 给我弄些吃的 |
[37:39] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[37:41] | You just rest. | 你好好休息 |
[38:33] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[38:42] | Aswang– | 食婴鬼 |
[38:54] | Paramedics needed at 3403 Forman Street. | 福曼街3403号需要救护车 |
[39:31] | It was an aswang. | 是食婴鬼 |
[39:34] | Did you see it? | 你们看见了吗 |
[39:35] | Wu, calm down. | 吴 冷静点 |
[39:37] | She wasn’t like that! | 她刚刚不是这样的 |
[39:38] | She was not like that! | 她刚刚不是这样的 |
[39:40] | Dana’s alive. | 黛娜还活着 |
[39:42] | It changed. | 她变身了 |
[39:43] | I swear, I know what I saw! | 我发誓 我知道我刚刚看到了什么 |
[39:45] | – Wu– – Nick! | -吴 -尼克 |
[39:47] | – I know what I saw! – Look at me. | -我知道我看到了什么 -看着我 |
[39:49] | Dana’s alive. | 黛娜还活着 |
[39:51] | Just breathe and calm down. | 深呼吸 冷静点 |
[39:52] | No, it wasn’t her. It wasn’t her. | 不 刚才不是她 不是她 |
[39:55] | – Just breathe, relax. – It wasn’t her. | -深呼吸 放轻松 -不是她 |
[39:56] | It wasn’t her. | 不是她 |
[39:57] | – Breathe. – It wasn’t her. | -呼吸 -不是她 |
[39:59] | – It wasn’t her. – You’re okay. | -刚才不是她 -没事了 |
[40:01] | It wasn’t her. It wasn’t her. | 不是她 不是她 |
[40:03] | It wasn’t her. That was not her. | 不是她 刚才不是她 |
[40:06] | It wasn’t her. | 不是她 |
[40:08] | It wasn’t her. | 不是她 |
[40:09] | It wasn’t her. It wasn’t her. | 不是她 不是她 |
[40:10] | It wasn’t her. It wasn’t her. | 不是她 不是她 |
[40:14] | It wasn’t her, it wasn’t her, it wasn’t her. | 不是她 不是她 不是她 |
[40:59] | The good news is he checked in on his own. | 好在他是自己申请入院的 |
[41:02] | He’s experienced a very traumatic event. | 他经历了非常严重的创伤性事件 |
[41:05] | The bad news is whatever happened, | 坏就坏在无论如何 |
[41:07] | he’s having a tough time talking about it. | 他都没办法谈论这件事 |
[41:10] | I’m glad you came by. | 很高兴你们来看他 |
[41:12] | It might be good for him to see you. | 见到你们可能会让他有所好转 |
[41:21] | Hey, Wu. | 吴 |
[41:28] | How you doing? | 怎么样 |
[41:36] | We just, um, | 我们只是 |
[41:38] | wanted to tell you… | 想来告诉你 |
[41:41] | Sam’s mom had a history of violent behavior. | 萨姆的妈妈有暴力行为病史 |
[41:45] | That’s why she attacked you. | 所以她才会攻击你 |
[41:46] | But you saved Sam and Dana. | 但是你救了萨姆和黛娜 |
[41:50] | The baby’s gonna be okay. | 宝宝也不会有事 |
[41:55] | You’re a hero, Wu. | 你是个英雄 吴 |
[41:59] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[42:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:03] | Well, that’s good. | 那太好了 |
[42:05] | That’s good. | 太好了 |