时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Someone outside the family is carrying royal blood. | 一个外族人身怀皇室血脉 |
[00:06] | What do you suppose a royal offspring would be worth? | 你觉得一个皇族后裔有多重要呢 |
[00:09] | But we must trust each other | 但我们必须相信彼此 |
[00:10] | or there will be no stopping the royal families. | 否则就无法阻止皇室 |
[00:12] | They will dominate the world again. | 他们将重新主宰世界 |
[00:14] | I want you to get to Adalind before they do. | 我要你赶在他们之前带走爱达玲 |
[00:15] | – You must leave immediately. – You didn’t get her? | -你得马上离开 -你没抓到她 |
[00:17] | Someone tipped them off, and they escaped. | 有人通风报信让他们跑了 |
[00:20] | Someone close to you has betrayed us both. | 是你身边的人背叛了我们俩 |
[00:23] | Hey, you’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[00:24] | Aswang. | 食婴鬼 |
[00:29] | Now that we know what we’re dealing with, | 现在我们知道自己要对付的是什么了 |
[00:30] | what do we tell Wu? | 要怎样跟吴说 |
[00:31] | We can’t risk involving him in something | 我们不能冒险把他卷进 |
[00:33] | that he doesn’t understand. | 他所不了解的世界 |
[00:34] | But we can’t let him think he’s going crazy. | 但我们也不能让他以为自己疯了 |
[00:36] | I know what I saw! | 我知道我刚刚看到了什么 |
[00:40] | 你不会腐烂 不会有恶臭 不会有虫蛀 | |
[00:59] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[01:00] | Hold on, give me that light. | 等等 把手电筒给我 |
[01:05] | There’s not supposed to be a room here. | 这里不该有空间的 |
[01:08] | Look at that. | 看那里 |
[01:10] | We better get somebody from the university down here. | 我们最好把校方的人叫来 |
[01:16] | Careful, watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[01:22] | SS Phaedra, 1946. | 至圣的菲德拉 1946 |
[01:26] | Athens, Cairo, Malta, New York. | 雅典 开罗 马耳他 纽约 |
[01:29] | You want us to open it? | 要我们打开吗 |
[01:31] | Yes! | 要 |
[01:53] | Here, help me open it. | 来帮我打开 |
[01:59] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[02:22] | I still think we should tell him. | 我还是觉得我们该告诉他 |
[02:24] | You saw how he was. | 你也看到他的样子了 |
[02:25] | Even if we wanted to tell him, he is not ready. | 就算我们想告诉他 他也没准备好 |
[02:27] | All I know is after I faced my first beast– | 我只知道我面对第一头野兽后 |
[02:29] | Whoa, Hank, we’re right here. | 汉克 我们在这里呢 |
[02:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:33] | My first wesen. | 第一个格林生物 |
[02:35] | Not that some wesen aren’t more bestial than others. | 有些格林生物更为暴力 |
[02:38] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别会错意了 |
[02:39] | You saw how messed up I was. | 你也见过我情况有多糟糕 |
[02:40] | Put a few bullet holes in the closet, | 往衣橱里开了几枪 |
[02:42] | couldn’t sleep without my shotgun, | 没猎枪就睡不着觉 |
[02:44] | But once Nick explained things– and you did too– | 但是尼克解释以后 你也解释了 |
[02:48] | took some getting used to, but here I am. | 我花了些时间习惯 但现在完全没问题 |
[02:50] | That’s because Nick was your partner. | 那是因为尼克是你的搭档 |
[02:52] | You already trusted him. | 你已经信任他了 |
[02:54] | Yeah, I mean, if I hadn’t already been connected | 是啊 如果我从没接触过 |
[02:56] | to Nick’s world and loved him and trusted him, | 尼克的世界 那么爱他信任他 |
[02:58] | I don’t know what my reaction would have been. | 我都不知道我会是什么反应 |
[03:00] | Yeah, but your life’s a lot better now that you know, isn’t it? | 是啊 但你知道后生活就更好了 不是吗 |
[03:02] | It’s better with Nick, | 和尼克在一起是更好了 |
[03:03] | but if I wasn’t with Nick, | 但是如果我没和尼克在一起 |
[03:06] | I’m–I’m just not so sure I’d wanna know. | 我不确定我会想知道 |
[03:09] | Like most people, wesen is not for everybody. | 像大部分人一样 格林生物不适合所有人 |
[03:12] | It’s one thing seeing a fuchsbau or even a blutbad, | 看到狐妖和狼人是一回事 |
[03:15] | but an aswang? | 但是食婴鬼 |
[03:17] | I mean, they scare even us. | 就连我们都怕 |
[03:19] | If that was your introduction to wesen | 如果这是你对格林生物的首次接触 |
[03:20] | and then you were told you’re not imagining things, | 然后别人告诉你 你并没有凭空想象 |
[03:23] | that could fry your brain. | 那会让你精神错乱的 |
[03:24] | I mean, I know I’m repeating myself here, | 我知道我是在重复 |
[03:25] | but it could fry your brain for good. | 但那会让你永远精神错乱 |
[03:29] | I have to agree. | 我同意 |
[03:30] | I think we should wait and see how Wu responds to treatment. | 我觉得我们应该先等等 看看吴治疗后的情况 |
[03:33] | Maybe he’ll be okay. | 也许他会没事 |
[03:38] | What if he’s not? | 如果他有事呢 |
[03:44] | Then we have to tell him. | 那我们就得告诉他 |
[03:47] | Originally, it was discovered– | 它最初被发现于… |
[03:48] | Not right. It’s not right. | 不对 这样不对 |
[03:50] | They have no respect. It’s unholy! | 他们毫不尊重 这是亵渎 |
[03:52] | What do you expect from people who desecrate graves? | 他们对坟墓都不尊重 你还能指望什么 |
[03:55] | You’ve called this discovery momentous. | 你说这是重大发现 |
[03:56] | 梅里威瑟大学考古系 薇拉·盖茨教授 | |
[03:57] | Can you tell us why? | 能说说原因吗 |
[03:59] | Usually, a sarcophagus depicts a pharaoh | 一般情况下 石棺表面会刻着 |
[04:02] | or some other important personage | 法老或者其它重要人物 |
[04:04] | carved on the surface, but this depicts an Anubis– | 但这个石棺刻画了阿努比斯 |
[04:08] | an Egyptian god of the dead. | 古埃及的死神 |
[04:10] | Well, now that it’s up, we do it, right? | 既然石棺被发现了 我们就行动 对吗 |
[04:14] | Yeah. We do it. | 是的 行动 |
[04:16] | Well, we’ve waited 70 years to see your 3,000-year-old mummy. | 我们等了70年 见识到了三千年的木乃伊 |
[04:20] | We can wait a little longer. | 我们可以再等一会儿 |
[04:21] | This is Suzanne Li reporting | 以上是苏珊娜·李 |
[04:22] | from the new home of the mummy at the university. | 从成为木乃伊新居的大学发回的报道 |
[04:26] | Let’s do this. | 动手吧 |
[05:28] | We got it. | 找到了 |
[05:32] | Let’s get it out of here. | 把它带走吧 |
[05:33] | Not before I do this. | 我得先做件事 |
[05:41] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[05:56] | You know if somebody’s supposed to be in the lab? | 现在会有人在实验室里吗 |
[05:58] | I heard something. | 我听到了动静 |
[06:00] | Unoccupied as far as I know. | 就我所知 应该没人 |
[06:27] | You! | 你 |
[06:29] | Stand out where I can see you. | 站到我能看到的地方 |
[06:36] | Karl. | 卡尔 |
[06:40] | I’m shot. | 我中枪了 |
[06:43] | No! | 不 |
[06:47] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:49] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[07:00] | I heard gunshots. | 我听到了枪声 |
[07:02] | What’s going on up there? | 上面什么情况 |
[07:38] | Then the aswang would flick its long black tongue. | 然后食婴鬼弹出它那黑长的舌头 |
[07:43] | and eat the baby. | 把婴儿吃了 |
[07:45] | No–uh, actually, no, not at first. | 不对 一开始不是这样的 |
[07:51] | It would insert its tongue into the pregnant woman’s stomach | 它会把舌头刺入孕妇的肚子 |
[07:55] | and suck out the amniotic fluid, and then it would eat the baby. | 把羊水吸干 然后才吃婴儿 |
[08:01] | What else did your grandmother tell you about the aswang? | 你祖母还跟你说过食婴鬼的什么事 |
[08:05] | The aswang has sharp claws. | 食婴鬼有锋利的爪子 |
[08:08] | It can climb walls and trees | 它能爬树 爬墙 |
[08:11] | and get you anywhere you are. | 无论你在哪 它都能抓到你 |
[08:14] | That no place is safe. | 没有安全之处 |
[08:16] | Can we talk some more about your experience when you saw the aswang? | 能多谈谈你亲眼见到食婴鬼的经历吗 |
[08:22] | Yeah. Sure. | 好的 |
[08:24] | What would you like to know? | 你想听什么 |
[08:26] | You said other people were there, but they didn’t see it. | 你说还有别人在那儿 但他们都没看到 |
[08:30] | How do you explain that? | 你怎么解释 |
[08:32] | What I saw felt real. | 我看见的感觉很真实 |
[08:36] | How could it be real if you’re the only one who saw it? | 如果只有你看到了 又算什么真实呢 |
[08:50] | You guys can wait in here. | 你们可以在这儿等 |
[08:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:55] | Well, hopefully he can talk to us this time. | 希望他这次能跟我们谈谈 |
[08:59] | Nick, Hank. | 尼克 汉克 |
[09:00] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[09:02] | All right. | 还不错 |
[09:03] | Welcome to club meds. | 欢迎来到疯子俱乐部 |
[09:05] | We can, uh, sit over here. | 我们可以坐在这儿 |
[09:13] | Well, everybody misses you, says hi. | 大家都很想你 让我们问候你 |
[09:16] | Gotta say, you look better than the last time we were here. | 必须得说 你比我们上次来看你状态好多了 |
[09:21] | You guys were here before? | 你们之前来过 |
[09:25] | When you first got here. | 你刚来这儿的时候 |
[09:29] | Don’t remember that. | 我不记得了 |
[09:31] | So are they helping you here? | 有帮助吗 |
[09:35] | The good news is I’m not clinical. | 好消息是我没有临床疾病 |
[09:36] | Just a little paranoia. | 只是有一点妄想症 |
[09:38] | No tumors or lesions in my brain. | 大脑没有肿瘤和损伤 |
[09:40] | Just the voice of my long dead grandmother. | 只有我那去世很久的祖母的声音 |
[09:43] | Don’t worry. I only see her in my dreams. | 别担心 我只在梦中看到她 |
[09:49] | How’s the food? | 这儿吃得怎么样 |
[09:51] | Memorable in so many ways. | 在很多方面都特别难忘 |
[09:54] | Look, if you guys wanna stay for lunch, | 你们想留下吃午餐的话 |
[09:55] | I think I can probably get a reservation. | 我应该可以给你们订到座 |
[09:59] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[10:01] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[10:04] | Well, I’m sorry, but we have a homicide. | 不好意思 但发生了一件凶杀案 |
[10:07] | God, how I miss the sound of a homicide in the morning. | 天哪 我太想念早上接到凶杀案的电话铃声了 |
[10:10] | Yeah, you’re starting to sound like you. | 这才像你嘛 |
[10:13] | We’ll be back soon, okay? | 我们很快再来看你 好吗 |
[10:18] | Hope it’ll be to take me home. | 但愿下次来是接我回家的 |
[10:20] | The cabinets were spray painted. | 陈列柜被喷了漆 |
[10:22] | We got one campus security dead and another one wounded. | 一名校园警察死亡 一名受伤 |
[10:24] | One of ’em attacked the campus cop | 一名凶徒攻击了校园警察 |
[10:26] | who shot the other one. | 校园警察射杀了他的同伴 |
[10:27] | Now that’s the cop’s gun there. | 那儿是警察的枪 |
[10:29] | – He dropped it in the fight. – How’s he doing? | -枪在打斗中跌落 -他怎么样 |
[10:33] | He’s pretty messed up about his partner getting killed. | 对于搭档的死很难接受 |
[10:35] | Was he able to get a look at who attacked him? | 他看清攻击他的人长什么样了吗 |
[10:37] | Sort of, I guess. | 算是吧 |
[10:39] | He said he looked like that. | 他说长得像那个 |
[10:40] | It was dark. Figured he must have been wearing a mask. | 当时环境很暗 凶徒肯定是戴面具了 |
[10:46] | And also, the cop said that | 还有 那个警察说 |
[10:48] | the lid to the sarcophagus was open, but it’s closed now. | 石棺的棺盖当时是开着的 现在却合上了 |
[10:51] | Nothing in his pockets, no wallet. | 口袋里没东西 没有钱包 |
[10:53] | Have C.S.U. run his prints when they get here. | 等鉴证科的人到了 让他们查查指纹 |
[10:56] | Got two shell casings here. | 这儿有两枚弹壳 |
[10:57] | 9 mil, same as the cop’s gun. | 九毫米口径 跟警察的枪一致 |
[10:59] | Could be the dead guy or his buddy | 可能是死者 或是他的同伴 |
[11:02] | grabbed the other cop’s gun, | 抢了另一位警察的枪 |
[11:04] | shot this cop coming through the door. | 射杀了这位进门的警察 |
[11:05] | Worst thing that can happen– | 简直是最糟糕的情况 |
[11:06] | your gun gets used to shoot somebody. | 自己的枪被用来杀人 |
[11:08] | Doubt they keep any cash in here. | 这儿应该不会有现金 |
[11:10] | Maybe they broke in to steal the computers. | 可能凶徒闯进来是偷电脑的 |
[11:12] | Why’d they open the sarcophagus? | 那为什么要打开石棺呢 |
[11:14] | Curiosity. | 好奇吧 |
[11:16] | I’d be curious. | 我就会很好奇 |
[11:17] | Oh, my God. What happened? | 天哪 什么情况 |
[11:19] | Sorry. You can’t come in here. | 不好意思 你不能进来 |
[11:20] | Step back outside, please. | 请出去 |
[11:21] | No, I’m Professor Vera Gates. | 不 我是薇拉·盖茨教授 |
[11:23] | This is my lab. I need to check the sarcophagus. | 这是我的实验室 我得检查一下石棺 |
[11:25] | Let her in. | 让她进来 |
[11:26] | We were just about to take a look. | 我们正要开棺看看呢 |
[11:41] | Thank god it hasn’t been damaged. | 谢天谢地它没损伤 |
[11:42] | Let’s see, that’s a kind of strange shape for a mummy, isn’t it? | 这木乃伊的形状有些奇怪 是不是 |
[11:46] | We haven’t started our examination yet. | 我们还没有开始检测 |
[11:48] | It could be a deformed human | 可能是畸形人 |
[11:50] | or some sort of manufactured religious artifact. | 或者某种人造宗教艺术品 |
[11:53] | C.T. scan will let us know for sure. | 断层扫描了以后才能确定 |
[11:55] | Until then, let’s close it. | 在那时之前 我们先关上它 |
[11:57] | Any idea what those painted symbols mean? | 知道那些涂鸦的符号什么意思吗 |
[12:01] | “I protect the dead.” | “我保护亡者” |
[12:04] | Mean anything to you? | 知道什么意思吗 |
[12:05] | It’s part of an inscription found in Tutankhamun’s tomb. | 这是在图特卡蒙法老墓中铭文的一部分 |
[12:08] | Some people think of it as a curse. | 有人觉得是一种诅咒 |
[12:11] | What do you consider it? | 你怎么觉得 |
[12:11] | I just want my lab back. I have a lot of work to do. | 我只想要回我的实验室 我有很多工作要做 |
[12:14] | As soon as we’re done with the investigation. | 我们一结束调查就还给你 |
[12:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:26] | You think the mummy walked? | 你觉得是木乃伊复活了吗 |
[12:28] | Oh, I don’t know. What do you think? | 不知道 你觉得呢 |
[12:32] | I hope not. | 希望不是 |
[12:43] | You asked for me? | 你找我 |
[12:44] | Yes. Sit. | 是的 坐 |
[12:57] | Drink. | 喝了 |
[12:59] | I’m still working. | 我还在工作呢 |
[13:01] | Well, for a few more minutes. | 也就再工作几分钟了 |
[13:03] | It’s Armagnac. It’s very good. | 阿马尼亚克酒 非常好 |
[13:06] | You’re gonna need it. | 你会需要的 |
[13:09] | Have I done something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[13:11] | Actually, yes, but it’s not too late to make it right. | 是的 但现在纠正还不晚 |
[13:15] | All you have to do is tell me | 你只需要告诉我 |
[13:16] | the names of all your friends in the Resistance. | 你在反叛组织中所有朋友的名字 |
[13:23] | Drink up. | 喝光 |
[13:27] | He’s all yours. | 他是你的了 |
[13:28] | Dead intruder is Robert Jason Taylor. | 死了的入侵者是罗伯特·杰森·泰勒 |
[13:30] | 24, Canadian. | 24岁 加拿大人 |
[13:32] | Records for civil disobedience and vandalism. | 有非暴力反抗和破坏公物的前科 |
[13:34] | What about the other man? | 那另一个人呢 |
[13:35] | Just got confirmation from Interpol. | 刚从国际刑警组织得到确认 |
[13:37] | Karl John Herman, 27. | 卡尔·约翰·赫曼 27岁 |
[13:39] | Dual Swiss-U.S. citizenship. | 瑞士和美国双重国籍 |
[13:41] | His prints were on the gun. | 枪上有他的指纹 |
[13:43] | That means Karl Herman’s our killer. | 也就是说卡尔·赫曼就是凶手 |
[13:44] | Well, he is on the terrorist watch list. | 恐怖分子监控名单上就有他 |
[13:46] | Wanted for arson, theft, and homicide. | 因为纵火 偷盗和杀人被通缉 |
[13:49] | He targets museums, breaks in, | 他以博物馆为目标 闯进去 |
[13:51] | leaves graffiti protesting the desecration of the dead. | 涂鸦抗议对亡者的亵渎 |
[13:54] | Could explain his interest in the sarcophagus. | 这能解释为什么他对石棺有兴趣 |
[13:56] | Campus cop said whatever attacked him | 校园警察说攻击他的东西 |
[13:58] | looked like what was carved on the sarcophagus. | 跟石棺上画的一样 |
[14:01] | The mummy inside is also in the shape of an Anubis. | 里面的木乃伊也是阿努比斯的样子 |
[14:04] | So you think it’s possible that it’s wesen, | 你们觉得这可能是格林生物 |
[14:07] | fully woged, mummified, and alive? | 完全转化 被制成了木乃伊 还活着 |
[14:09] | Probably not. | 可能不是 |
[14:10] | But we do think that Karl Herman could be wesen. | 但我们觉得卡尔·赫曼可能是格林生物 |
[14:13] | Same kind as the mummy. | 跟木乃伊一个物种的 |
[14:15] | – That’s a hell of a connection. – Strong family ties? | -这联系可真要命 -强烈的家庭关系吗 |
[14:18] | Well, let’s try to untie them. | 那就试着解除这种联系 |
[14:31] | What the hell’s taking you so long? | 你怎么花了这么长时间 |
[14:35] | Yeah, I know, but mistakes happen. | 是啊 我知道 但有时候就会失误 |
[14:37] | It couldn’t be helped. | 没有办法 |
[14:39] | Tonight. I’m gonna do it tonight. | 今晚 我今晚动手 |
[14:43] | How is not your problem. | 怎么做不关你事 |
[14:45] | Just be ready. | 准备好就行 |
[15:21] | How the hell did you get here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[15:32] | – What have you done? – What are you talking about? | -你干什么了 -什么意思 |
[15:35] | Your baby. | 你的孩子 |
[15:36] | She’s right here. | 她在这里呢 |
[15:39] | But it’s freezing in here. | 这里冷极了 |
[15:40] | The fire went out, and there’s no wood left. | 火灭了 没有木头了 |
[15:42] | I saw her. I picked her up. | 我看见她了 我把她抱了起来 |
[15:44] | She’s been with me all night. | 她今晚一直和我在一起 |
[15:48] | I could hear her heartbeat. | 我听见她的心跳了 |
[16:06] | I swear I was holding her in my arms. | 我发誓我把她抱在怀里 |
[16:08] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[16:14] | I think she’s the only one who can answer that. | 我想只有她能回答这个问题了 |
[16:20] | That is definitely not a kehrseite. | 这绝对不是常人 |
[16:22] | Is it even possible to mummify a wesen in full woge? | 在格林生物完全转化的情况下制成木乃伊可能吗 |
[16:25] | I guess so. | 可能吧 |
[16:27] | I mean, if the wesen were kept alive | 如果格林生物在活着的时候 |
[16:28] | in a heightened state of fear or agitation. | 一直保持特别恐惧或者兴奋的状态的话 |
[16:31] | And if the right drugs were used to preserve the woge. | 再加上恰当的药物来保存转化的状态 |
[16:34] | But once it’s mummified, it couldn’t wake up, right? | 但一旦被制成木乃伊 就不会活过来了 是吧 |
[16:37] | No, when you’re dead, you’re dead. | 是 死了就是死了 |
[16:38] | So this is a mummified Anubis. | 这么说这是一个被制成木乃伊的阿努比斯 |
[16:40] | It could be. | 可能是 |
[16:42] | Hence the carving on the sarcophagus. | 这也解释了石棺上的雕刻 |
[16:44] | – Anubis are wesen? – I was just going to ask that. | -阿努比斯是格林生物 -我刚要问 |
[16:46] | Lots of Egyptian gods were wesen. | 很多埃及神都是格林生物 |
[16:49] | That’s why we’re depicted as animallike creatures | 所以我们才被描绘成像动物的生物 |
[16:51] | on the tomb walls. | 画在墓墙上 |
[16:53] | Way back when, wesen were actually, well, worshipped. | 这得追溯到格林生物还被崇拜的时候了 |
[16:58] | Tefnut, Ammit, Bast, Khepri. | 泰芙努特 阿米特 芭丝媞 凯普里 |
[17:02] | Total rock stars. Literally. | 他们就是当时的摇滚巨星 实打实的 |
[17:05] | The campus cop said he was attacked by something | 校园警察说他被某种 |
[17:07] | that looked like an Anubis, | 看起来像是阿努比斯的东西攻击了 |
[17:09] | so they’re still around. | 所以说 他们还存在着 |
[17:10] | Well, yeah, they’re not extinct, | 是的 他们没有灭绝 |
[17:12] | if that’s what you’re thinking, | 假如你是在想这个的话 |
[17:12] | but it wasn’t this dude. | 但我说的可不是这位老兄 |
[17:14] | He’d be dead. | 他死透了 |
[17:15] | So then there had to be another Anubis in the room. | 所以说当时房子里一定有另外一个阿努比斯 |
[17:17] | Yeah, well, this one is a cold-blooded killer | 是的 而且这是个冷血杀手 |
[17:21] | With a political message. | 留下了个”政治信息” |
[17:23] | Sorry, I’m not really up on my hieroglyphs. | 抱歉 我不太熟悉象形文字 |
[17:27] | You, uh– you know what this says? | 你 你知道这是什么意思吗 |
[17:28] | “I protect the dead.” | “我保护亡者” |
[17:30] | Beati Paoli. | 贝亚蒂保利教 |
[17:31] | Beati Paoli, right. | 贝亚蒂保利教 没错 |
[17:38] | But you really think nowadays around here? | 你真觉得如今还存在吗 |
[17:41] | Somebody wanna tell us what this Beati Paoli is? | 能说说这个贝亚蒂保利教是什么吗 |
[17:45] | It’s a Sicilian vendetta society | 这是一个西西里的世仇团体 |
[17:47] | made up of different wesen, | 由不同的格林生物组成 |
[17:48] | dedicated to the protection of wesen culture. | 致力于保护格林生物文化 |
[17:50] | Yeah, it was created in the 17th century. | 没错 它创建于17世纪 |
[17:53] | They go after, like, museums, archeological digs, | 他们常去博物馆 考古挖掘现场 |
[17:56] | antique auction houses. | 古董拍卖行之类的地方 |
[17:57] | They’ll even go after private wesen collectors | 他们甚至会找上格林生物中的私人收藏家 |
[17:59] | if they’re trafficking in stolen wesen antiquities. | 假如他们非法贩卖格林生物古董的话 |
[18:02] | Growing up, every angry young wesen | 长大后的格林生物愤青 |
[18:04] | wanted to join their cause. | 都想加入他们 |
[18:05] | And I’m not saying I condone their methods, | 我不是说我能原谅他们的方式 |
[18:07] | but if this mummy really is wesen, | 但假如这个木乃伊真的是格林生物的话 |
[18:10] | I have to agree, | 我必须说 |
[18:11] | displaying it woged is totally grotesque. | 展示他们转化后的样子是很荒诞的 |
[18:14] | It’s immoral. It’s a sacrilege. | 这是很不道德的 是一种亵渎 |
[18:16] | This mummy is not only a part of our heritage. | 这个木乃伊不止是我们文化遗产的一部分 |
[18:19] | It’s our ancestor. | 它也是我们的先人 |
[18:21] | Sorry, I just– | 抱歉 我只是… |
[18:23] | we feel kind of passionate about this. | 我们对这事儿有点情绪激昂 |
[18:25] | Well, I guess it’s time we hit the trailer. | 我想我们是时候去一趟拖车了 |
[18:27] | – You guys wanna come? – Oh, yeah. | -你们要来吗 -好啊 |
[18:29] | Love to, | 我很想去的 |
[18:30] | but our wedding planner’s coming, | 但我们的婚礼策划人就要到了 |
[18:32] | so this tall guy is stuck with me. | 所以这个大高个要留下来陪我 |
[18:37] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:42] | Oh, hey, it’s not gonna be so bad. | 放心 事情不会变得很糟的 |
[18:43] | No, that’s not what I was thinking. | 不 我不是在想这个 |
[18:45] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[18:48] | Maybe we should inform the council | 也许我们应该告诉理事会 |
[18:49] | about what’s happened. | 发生了什么 |
[18:51] | No. It’s been all over the news. | 不用了 所有新闻都在说这件事 |
[18:53] | I’m sure they would have heard it by now. | 我确信他们现在已经收到风声了 |
[18:55] | Besides, if it really is the Beati Paoli, | 另外 假如这真是贝亚蒂保利教 |
[18:57] | the less we’re involved, the better. | 我们还是少掺和得好 |
[18:59] | I guess so. | 我想也是 |
[19:03] | But we were gods once. | 但我们曾经是神啊 |
[19:07] | What happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[19:21] | It’s not real. | 这不是真的 |
[19:22] | It’s not real, it’s not real. | 这不是真的 这不是真的 |
[19:23] | It’s just a dumb–dumb story. | 这只是个愚蠢的 愚蠢的故事 |
[19:25] | It’s just a dumb story. | 这只是个愚蠢的故事 |
[19:47] | It’s just a dumb, dumb story. | 这只是个愚蠢的 愚蠢的故事 |
[19:51] | I found something. | 我发现了一点东西 |
[19:53] | “Cairo, June 11, year of our lord, 1928. | “开罗 6月11日 公元1928年 |
[19:56] | Five days ago, I received an urgent request | 五天前 我收到皇家地理学会 |
[19:59] | from Lord Herbert of the Royal Geographic Society. | 赫尔伯特大人的一个紧急请求 |
[20:02] | Two of their Egyptians had been brutally murdered | 会中的两个埃及人在凯尔奈克附近的挖掘现场 |
[20:04] | at a dig near Karnak. | 被残忍地杀害了 |
[20:05] | From witness statements, | 根据目击证人的描述 |
[20:07] | I suspected the murderer was wesen. | 我怀疑凶手是格林生物 |
[20:09] | As luck would have it, | 非常碰巧的是 |
[20:11] | I had brought my Bell&Howell eyemo, | 我带了我的贝灵巧便携式摄影机 |
[20:13] | which enabled me to film some of my investigation.” | 使得我可以拍摄下一些调查过程” |
[20:18] | You don’t happen to have that film, do you? | 你不会正好有那些胶卷吧 |
[20:20] | I might. | 也许有 |
[20:21] | There are a lot of old films in that cabinet down there. | 在下面那个柜子里有不少老胶卷 |
[20:23] | Worth a look. | 值得看一看 |
[20:34] | Cult of Kali. | 毁灭女神迦梨邪教 |
[20:36] | Tunguska. | 通古斯大爆炸 |
[20:38] | Look for something Egyptian. | 找找那些有点埃及色彩的 |
[20:43] | How about a hieroglyph? | 象形文字算不算 |
[21:01] | Same type of sarcophagus that’s in the university. | 和大学里的石棺是一样的 |
[21:04] | He looks a little like you, Nick. | 他看起来和你有点像啊 尼克 |
[21:06] | Please, no full beard ever. | 拜托 你千万别留那种络腮胡子 |
[21:21] | Why’s he doing that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[21:22] | He just woged. | 他刚刚转化了 |
[21:24] | You can see that? | 你能看见 |
[21:25] | Yeah. Can’t you? | 是啊 你看不到吗 |
[21:28] | No. | 看不到 |
[21:29] | Me either. | 我也看不到 |
[21:33] | Is there anything more in the book? | 书里还有提到别的什么吗 |
[21:35] | Yeah, there’s more. | 有的 这儿还有 |
[21:38] | “After some coercion, the Anubis confirmed | “在逼迫之下 这个阿努比斯承认 |
[21:40] | he was a member of the Beati Paoli.” | 他是贝亚蒂保利教的一员” |
[21:45] | That’s what Monroe and Rosalee were just talking about. | 这是门罗和罗莎莉刚刚提到的那个 |
[21:48] | “He told me that because Anubis | “他告诉我 因为在埃及人眼中 |
[21:50] | were seen as gods by the Egyptians, | 阿努比斯是神 |
[21:52] | pharaohs in the old kingdom believed that | 旧时帝国的法老们相信 |
[21:54] | if they were buried with a mummified Anubis, | 假如他们和一个被制成木乃伊的阿努比斯一起下葬 |
[21:57] | they were assured of becoming gods themselves. | 他们相信自己就能变成神 |
[22:00] | They tortured to death thousands of slaves | 他们把成千上万的奴隶折磨致死 |
[22:02] | in search of Anubis, but only a few were ever | 就为了寻找阿努比斯 但只有少数 |
[22:04] | successfully mummified in full woge.” | 成功在完全转化时木乃伊化了 |
[22:08] | That’s terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[22:09] | No wonder they’re pissed about displaying their ancestors. | 难怪他们讨厌让大众看见自己的祖先 |
[22:12] | “The Anubis further confessed | “阿努比斯还承认 |
[22:13] | that it was his intention to steal the mummy | 他的目的是偷取木乃伊 |
[22:15] | and give it a ceremonial burial. | 给它一个葬礼仪式 |
[22:18] | After assuring him I would do that, | 在向他保证我会这么做之后 |
[22:22] | I dispatched him to his ancestors.” | 我就送他去见他的先祖了” |
[22:27] | Well, at least we now know Karl Herman wasn’t there | 至少我们现在知道卡尔·赫曼不是去那 |
[22:29] | to redecorate the walls– he was there to steal the mummy. | 重新粉刷墙面的 而是去偷木乃伊 |
[22:32] | Well, if he tried once, he’ll try again. | 既然他去偷过一次 就会有第二次 |
[22:34] | We better warn Professor Gates. | 我们最好提醒一下盖茨教授 |
[22:42] | What part of “Closed” don’t they understand? | “打烊”这个词有那么难理解吗 |
[22:48] | Sorry, we’re– | 抱歉 我们已经… |
[22:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:54] | You’re Monroe. | 你是门罗 |
[22:55] | Sorry, we were never properly introduced. | 抱歉 我们从未正式认识一下 |
[22:57] | I’m Alexander. | 我叫亚历山大 |
[23:02] | Relax, please. | 别紧张 |
[23:09] | I didn’t call the council. | 我没给理事会打电话 |
[23:10] | Why are you here? | 你来这干什么 |
[23:13] | I want to talk to the Grimm. | 我想和格林谈谈 |
[23:20] | I’m not seeing any sutures. | 我没看到任何缝口 |
[23:23] | No evidence that it’s been sewn together. | 没有证据显示这木乃伊是缝合起来的 |
[23:24] | This is incredible that the | 太不可思议了 |
[23:26] | cervical vertebrae and muscle tissue connect directly to the skull. | 颈椎和肌肉组织直接连接到头骨 |
[23:30] | It’s all one body. | 完整地结合在一起 |
[23:32] | This is unlike any deformity I’ve ever seen. | 不同于我所见过的畸形人 |
[23:35] | It’s possibly the result of genetic mutation. | 有可能是基因突变的结果 |
[23:38] | Professor Gates, sorry to disturb you. | 盖茨教授 抱歉打扰你 |
[23:41] | We just need a couple of minutes. | 我们就耽误你几分钟 |
[23:42] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[23:43] | Now check out the clawlike hands. | 现在看看它爪形的手 |
[23:46] | There’s no evidence of fabrication. | 没有证据表明那是伪造的 |
[23:49] | If this mummy has been faked, | 如果这个木乃伊是假的 |
[23:50] | I have no idea how they did it. | 我完全不知道他们是怎么做的 |
[23:51] | Professor, we need to talk. Now. | 教授 我们得谈一谈 立刻 |
[24:02] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[24:04] | We have reason to believe that the people involved | 我们有理由相信非法进入这里的人 |
[24:05] | in the break-in will try again. | 还会再来 |
[24:07] | We suggest you move the sarcophagus | 我们建议你把石棺转移到 |
[24:10] | to a more secure location. | 一个更安全的地方 |
[24:12] | There is no more secure location. | 没有更安全的地方 |
[24:13] | The entire building is secure. | 这整栋大楼就很安全 |
[24:15] | Well, it wasn’t the other night. | 那晚可不是 |
[24:16] | Well, it is now. | 今天是了 |
[24:18] | And do you have any idea who this man is? | 你知道那人是谁吗 |
[24:20] | Yes, we have. | 我们知道 |
[24:21] | It appears their agenda is political. | 他们的动机似乎带有政治因素 |
[24:23] | Well, I don’t care what their agenda is. | 我不管他们的动机是什么 |
[24:25] | This is science. | 这是科学 |
[24:27] | I won’t be scared into not doing my research. | 我不会被吓得停止我的研究 |
[24:30] | This man is not your normal radical. | 这人不是普通的激进分子 |
[24:32] | He’s already killed once, | 他已经杀过一次人 |
[24:34] | and I don’t think he’s gonna give a damn about your science. | 我想他不会在乎什么科学 |
[24:36] | I’ve already hired additional security. | 我已经雇了额外的安保人员 |
[24:38] | My lab is guarded both day and night. | 我的实验室全天有人守卫 |
[24:40] | Now, why don’t you do your job | 你们尽好本分 |
[24:41] | and catch this guy and let me do mine? | 抓住这个人 好让我继续研究 |
[24:43] | I think this is | 我认为这是 |
[24:44] | one of the most important discoveries of the century, | 这个世纪最重要的发现之一 |
[24:47] | and I will not be intimidated by some activist thug. | 我是不会被某个激进暴徒吓到的 |
[24:50] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[24:53] | I think you did a pretty good job there. | 你刚才表现得很好 |
[24:55] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:55] | I convinced the hell out of her. | 我完全”说服”了她 |
[24:59] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[25:00] | – Hey, it’s me. – What’s up? | -是我 -什么事 |
[25:02] | Remember that guy, Alexander, from the council? | 记得理事会的那个 亚历山大吗 |
[25:06] | Don’t tell me he’s back. | 别告诉我他回来了 |
[25:08] | Actually, he is back, here, at our house. | 他的确是回来了 现在在我们家 |
[25:13] | Are you and Rosalee okay? | 你和罗莎莉没事吧 |
[25:16] | So far. | 暂时没事 |
[25:18] | He says he just got back into town | 他说他刚到这儿 |
[25:19] | and he wants to talk to you. | 想和你谈谈 |
[25:22] | Put him on the phone. | 让他听电话 |
[25:24] | Just, you know, cutting out the middleman. | 你直接和他说吧 |
[25:30] | Nick, how are you? | 尼克 你好吗 |
[25:32] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[25:33] | I’d rather not do this on the phone. | 我更想和你当面谈 |
[25:35] | If you’re nervous about us meeting, you pick the place. | 如果你对见面感到不安 那么地点由你选 |
[25:39] | Just stay there. | 在那等着 |
[25:41] | All right. | 好 |
[25:43] | What’s that about? | 出了什么事 |
[25:45] | Wesen council. | 格林生物理事会 |
[25:47] | – Now what? – Alexander’s back. | -又怎么了 -亚历山大回来了 |
[25:58] | Why not? | 为什么不能听电话 |
[26:01] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底在哪里 |
[26:11] | We want names. | 我们要名单 |
[26:13] | Where are Adalind and Meisner? | 爱达玲和梅森尔在哪 |
[26:15] | Where did you take them? | 你把他们带去哪了 |
[26:16] | Sebastian, I’m very forgiving, | 塞巴斯蒂安 如果情有可原的话 |
[26:17] | if I have reason to forgive. | 我还是很宽容的 |
[26:19] | This situation is, how shall we say, very fluid. | 现在的情况可以说非常不确定 |
[26:23] | So you can either change your mind | 你可以改变主意 |
[26:25] | or choke on your heroics. | 也可以死在你的硬骨头上 |
[26:29] | No! | 不要 |
[26:42] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[26:43] | I just wanted to see how you’re doing. | 我来看看你怎么样 |
[26:45] | Not so bad, considering. | 还不错 相对而言 |
[26:49] | Well, I’m here. | 我可是在精神病院里 |
[26:51] | I’m glad you came. | 很高兴你来看我 |
[26:55] | Look, I, um–I’ve kind of been through something similar. | 我也经历过类似的情况 |
[27:01] | When I was in the hospital, all that time after I got out, | 我住院的那段时间 出院后 |
[27:03] | I had horrible nightmares and dreams. | 经常做可怕的梦 |
[27:07] | Do you remember the night that I fired the gun in the house? | 还记得我在房子里开枪那晚吗 |
[27:10] | Oh, yeah. | 记得 |
[27:11] | There was some crazy stuff going on in my head. | 我脑子里都是一些乱七八糟的东西 |
[27:13] | Yeah, I thought Nick was gonna lose his mind | 我以为尼克会疯掉 |
[27:15] | ’cause you couldn’t remember him. | 因为你不记得他了 |
[27:16] | And then when my memory did start coming back, | 而当我的记忆开始恢复的时候 |
[27:18] | I thought for sure I was seeing ghosts. | 我很确定我看见了鬼魂 |
[27:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:32] | I didn’t know that. | 我都不知道 |
[27:33] | It scared the hell out of me. | 把我吓死了 |
[27:37] | I couldn’t see it clearly, but it was so real. | 我看不清它 但是感觉太真实了 |
[27:43] | It was your memory coming back. | 是你的记忆在恢复 |
[27:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:51] | Did the ghosts go away then? | 鬼魂后来消失了吗 |
[27:53] | Once I realized what it was. | 等我意识到它是什么的时候 |
[27:55] | But when it was happening, I was living in a nightmare. | 但当它出现的的时候 我简直生活在噩梦之中 |
[28:01] | But how did you ever | 但你当时怎么克服 |
[28:03] | get past the feeling that what you saw was real? | 那种眼前所见就是真实的感觉 |
[28:08] | I decided it didn’t really matter | 我告诉自己无论它是否真实 |
[28:11] | whether it was real or not. | 都不重要 |
[28:12] | I had to lose my fear of it. | 我必须摆脱那种恐惧 |
[28:16] | And then what happened? | 后来怎么样了 |
[28:20] | I got better. | 一切就好多了 |
[28:27] | Glad you’re here. | 很高兴你到了 |
[28:28] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你们没事吧 -没事 |
[28:31] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你的前来 |
[28:32] | I wish I could say the same. | 可惜我对你说不出这句话 |
[28:35] | How long have you been here? | 你来了多久了 |
[28:37] | Oh, a couple hours. | 几个小时而已 |
[28:39] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[28:42] | Really? | 是吗 |
[28:44] | I didn’t know you asked Grimms for help. | 我都不知道你们还会找格林帮忙 |
[28:47] | Depends on the circumstances and the Grimm. | 那也得看情况和找的格林是谁 |
[28:51] | Well, what is it you think that I can do for you? | 那你觉得我能帮到你什么呢 |
[28:53] | The Beati Paoli. | 贝亚蒂保利教 |
[28:55] | – You’ve heard of them? – I have. | -你听过吗 -听过 |
[28:58] | Are you aware that the man you’re after is a member? | 那你知道你们在找的那个人是它的成员之一吗 |
[29:00] | – Karl Herman. – Yes. | -卡尔·赫曼 -对 |
[29:02] | Look, I don’t care what group he belongs to. | 我可不管他是什么组织的人 |
[29:04] | He’s a murderer. | 他是个杀人犯 |
[29:07] | We don’t condone what the Beati Paoli does, | 我们不会宽恕贝亚蒂保利教犯下的事 |
[29:10] | but we also don’t usually get in their way. | 但通常我们也不会干涉他们 |
[29:14] | We also feel strongly that wesen remains | 我们也强烈觉得格林生物的遗体 |
[29:16] | should not be put on display. | 不应该被公开 |
[29:18] | It’s disrespectful and dangerous to the wesen community. | 这对格林生物界是一种不敬 也会带来危险 |
[29:23] | But by killing the guard, he’s gone too far. | 但是他杀了警卫人员 就太过分了 |
[29:26] | The council wants him stopped. | 理事会希望能阻止他 |
[29:29] | If you came here to kill him, | 如果你是来杀他的 |
[29:31] | I’m just gonna tell you right now, | 那我现在就告诉你 |
[29:33] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让你得逞的 |
[29:34] | We know. | 这我们知道 |
[29:36] | That’s why the council wants you to stop him, | 所以理事会想找你来阻止他 |
[29:40] | which is why I’m going to tell you what I know. | 所以我会把我知道的都告诉你 |
[29:43] | Karl Herman will make another attempt. | 卡尔·赫曼还会再去 |
[29:46] | And you know this how? | 你怎么知道 |
[29:47] | Because he called the council and asked for help | 因为他给理事会打电话 请我们帮他 |
[29:49] | in stealing it tonight. | 今晚把它偷出来 |
[29:51] | What did you tell him? | 你们是怎么跟他说的 |
[29:52] | That he’s violated council law by killing the kehrseite, | 杀害常人违反了理事会法律 |
[29:56] | which is a capital crime. | 是项死罪 |
[29:59] | You want me to kill him. | 你们想要我杀了他 |
[30:00] | You’re a Grimm. | 你是格林 |
[30:02] | That’s what you do. | 这是你的职责 |
[30:04] | I’m not going to execute him for the council. | 我不会为理事会处决他 |
[30:07] | He needs to be dealt with soon. | 得尽快解决他 |
[30:10] | I believe he’s going to ask Professor Gates for her help, | 我认为他会去找盖茨教授帮忙 |
[30:13] | whether or not she’s willing to give it. | 无论她愿不愿意 |
[30:18] | Yes, you don’t have much time. Neither do I. | 你没有多少时间了 我也是 |
[30:20] | I have a plane to catch. | 我还要赶飞机呢 |
[30:22] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[30:32] | Is it me, or was that weird? | 是我的问题 还是情况真的很诡异 |
[30:34] | The council asking a Grimm to kill a wesen? | 理事会让格林去杀格林生物 |
[30:36] | Yeah, that was a little unnerving. | 确实有点让人紧张 |
[30:37] | Who knows? | 鬼晓得 |
[30:39] | Maybe the council likes how it turned out | 或许理事会对上次派亚历山大 |
[30:40] | the last time they sent Alexander here, | 来这里的结果很满意 |
[30:42] | You know, when you beat the crap out of the guy. | 就是你把他收拾得够呛的那次 |
[30:45] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[31:06] | Alexander’s just left. | 亚历山大刚刚走了 |
[31:10] | Professor Gates – isn’t answering. | 盖茨教授不接电话 |
[31:12] | – How’d it go? – Well, he told me | -情况怎么样 -他告诉我 |
[31:13] | that Karl Herman’s gonna try again tonight, | 卡尔·赫曼今晚会再去一次 |
[31:16] | and he’s gonna use Professor Gates to do it. | 而且他还会利用盖茨教授 |
[31:18] | I couldn’t get ahold of her. | 我联系不上她 |
[31:19] | Did you get the plates off Alexander’s car? | 你记下亚历山大的车牌号了吗 |
[31:21] | Yeah, he drove away in a rental. | 他开着一辆租来的车离开了 |
[31:22] | Called in an APB. | 申请了全境通告 |
[31:24] | Watch, don’t engage. | 只是盯着 不拦下他 |
[31:25] | Just in case we need to know where he is. | 以防我们要知道他的具体位置 |
[31:28] | So why is Alexander just showing up here tonight? | 为什么亚历山大会挑在今晚出现 |
[31:30] | Unless he isn’t just showing up here tonight. | 除非他在今晚之前就出现了 |
[31:32] | I’ll check Alexander’s rental. | 我会去查亚历山大的租车情况 |
[31:34] | See when he picked it up. | 看看他是什么时候提的车 |
[31:36] | Nick, what happens to this mummy is important to us. | 尼克 这个木乃伊的情况对我们很重要 |
[31:38] | Yeah, we’ll let you know. | 我们会通知你们的 |
[31:39] | We need to get to Professor Gates’ house. | 我们得去盖茨教授家一趟 |
[31:41] | Yes, the police arrested the suspect a few hours ago. | 对 警方在几个小时前已经抓住嫌疑犯了 |
[31:45] | We no longer need extra security. | 所以不需要另增安保人员了 |
[31:48] | Yes, I’m sure. | 对 我确定 |
[31:50] | I’m going down to the lab myself to check things out. | 我会亲自走一趟实验室看看情况 |
[32:09] | This is where he dropped ’em off. | 这就是他们下车的地方 |
[32:13] | They can’t have got far. | 他们走不了多远 |
[32:15] | We’ll find them. | 我们会找到他们的 |
[32:26] | It’s so much better to cooperate, isn’t it? | 这么合作是不是好多了 |
[32:28] | You go for a nice drive, breathe some fresh air, | 你坐车兜兜风 呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[32:31] | and here we are. | 我们就到了这 |
[32:32] | The only thing you have to worry about now is that we find them. | 你现在唯一要担心的就是我们能否找到他们 |
[32:51] | Thank you for helping us. | 谢谢你帮助我们 |
[32:56] | So weird to think of myself as “us”. | 我变成”我们”真奇怪 |
[33:03] | Do you have someone? | 你有爱的人吗 |
[33:07] | I did. | 有过 |
[33:09] | My girlfriend was killed two years ago by the royals. | 我女朋友两年前被皇室杀了 |
[33:12] | And not quickly. | 慢慢折磨而死 |
[33:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[33:17] | I’m looking forward to the time I make them feel sorry. | 我期待着让他们感到遗憾的那一天 |
[33:25] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[33:26] | The cabin with Adalind. | 和爱达玲在小木屋 |
[33:28] | Have you heard from Sebastian? | 你收到过塞巴斯蒂安的消息吗 |
[33:29] | I’ve been trying to contact him for two days. | 这两天我一直尝试联系他 |
[33:31] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[33:32] | Does he know where you are? | 他知道你们在哪吗 |
[33:34] | Not exactly, but he can point them in the right direction. | 具体不知道 但他可以给他们指出正确的方向 |
[33:36] | I suggest you move, and the sooner, the better. | 我建议你们离开 越快越好 |
[33:39] | Well, that’s not gonna be easy. | 这可不容易 |
[33:40] | There’s three of us now. | 现在我们有三个人了 |
[33:41] | Can you get to Zurich? | 你们能到苏黎世吗 |
[33:42] | I can try. | 可以试试 |
[33:43] | If you make it, contact me. | 到了联系我 |
[33:45] | I’ll make arrangements to get you all out. | 我会安排 让你们都离开 |
[33:49] | We have to leave. | 我们得走了 |
[33:51] | I’ve kind of been through something similar. | 我也经历过类似的情况 |
[33:55] | I was having horrible nightmares and dreams. | 经常做可怕的梦 |
[33:59] | I thought for sure I was seeing ghosts. | 我很确定我看见了鬼魂 |
[34:04] | I decided it didn’t really matter | 我告诉自己无论它是否真实 |
[34:06] | whether it was real or not. | 都不重要 |
[34:08] | I had to lose my fear of it. | 我必须要摆脱那种恐惧 |
[34:17] | Professor Gates? | 盖茨教授 |
[34:21] | Professor? | 教授 |
[34:25] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[34:28] | He’s got her. | 他抓走了她 |
[34:29] | They gotta be headed to the university. | 他们肯定是去学校了 |
[34:31] | – Should we call it in? – No. | -上报吗 -不要 |
[34:33] | This guy’s wesen. He’s already killed before. | 这家伙是格林生物 已经犯下了命案 |
[34:35] | I think we have to deal with him. | 得由我们两个来对付他 |
[34:38] | Griffin. | 格里芬 |
[34:39] | Yeah, give it to me. | 对 说吧 |
[34:41] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[34:43] | Alexander picked up his rental car three days ago | 亚历山大是在三天前提的那辆租车 |
[34:45] | and hasn’t returned it. | 至今未还 |
[34:47] | He lied about how long he was here. | 他在来这里多久这件事上说了谎 |
[34:49] | What else is he lying about? | 还有什么没坦白呢 |
[34:50] | We have to get a patrol car to cruise the university, | 我们得派辆巡逻车去学校绕一圈 |
[34:52] | see if they can pick up Alexander’s car. | 看他们能不能找到亚历山大的车 |
[35:31] | How many guys you have working here? | 你们这有几个工作人员 |
[35:32] | – Just me. – Where’s the extra security? | -就我一个 -新增的安保人员呢 |
[35:34] | Pulled off about an hour ago | 在你们抓住擅闯者之后 |
[35:35] | after you caught the guy who broke in. | 大约一小时前撤掉了 |
[35:37] | – Who told you that? – Professor Gates. | -这是谁跟你说的 -盖茨教授 |
[35:38] | – Have you seen her? – Not yet. | -你见过她吗 -还没 |
[35:39] | She said she’s coming down, though. | 但是她说会来一趟 |
[35:41] | Have you checked the lab? | 检查过实验室吗 |
[35:42] | Just did. Everything’s fine. | 刚检查过 一切正常 |
[35:43] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[35:44] | Stay out front. | 去外面守着 |
[35:44] | If Professor Gates shows up, let us know. | 如果盖茨教授来了 通知我们 |
[35:57] | Got a hit on the APB. | 全境通告有消息了 |
[35:59] | Alexander’s rental car is parked behind this building. | 亚历山大的租车停在这幢楼后面 |
[36:02] | We’re gonna need some eyes on that car. | 我们得找人盯着那辆车 |
[36:07] | You’re going to make yourself crazy with all this. | 你是要因为这件事把自己整疯吗 |
[36:09] | But how does the council know | 可是理事会怎么会知道 |
[36:10] | about our relationship with Nick? | 我们和尼克的关系 |
[36:12] | They probably figured it out when we dealt with the grausen. | 说不定是在我们解决鬼畜时想到的 |
[36:14] | I don’t like us being the middleman | 我不想我们两个夹在 |
[36:16] | between the council and Nick, okay? | 理事会和尼克之间 |
[36:18] | I mean, let’s not forget, this guy Alexander– | 别忘了 这个亚历山大 |
[36:20] | he’s an assassin. | 可是负责暗杀的 |
[36:25] | Hey, Nick, you all right? What’s going on? | 尼克 你没事吧 什么情况了 |
[36:26] | Look, I’m glad you called. I– | 很高兴你给我打电话 我… |
[36:28] | What? | 什么 |
[36:30] | Alexander. | 亚历山大 |
[36:31] | Where? | 哪里 |
[36:33] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 行 行 当然 |
[36:35] | No. We’re on our way. | 不 我们马上来 |
[36:37] | Oh, God. What are we doing now? | 天哪 我们这下又要做什么 |
[36:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:45] | You have no idea what an important discovery this is. | 你不知道这项发现有多重要 |
[36:49] | This is not a discovery. | 这不是发现 |
[36:52] | It’s a sacrilege! | 这是亵渎 |
[36:55] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[36:56] | Karl, stop! | 卡尔 住手 |
[37:22] | I think we’re done. | 一切都结束了 |
[37:25] | We’re not done. | 没有结束 |
[37:31] | Until it’s done right. | 除非是以正确的方式 |
[37:43] | 921 requesting backup. | 921请求支援 |
[37:47] | How long was I out? | 我晕了多久 |
[37:48] | Just a couple of minutes. | 就几分钟 |
[37:50] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:52] | It looked exactly like the Anubis. | 那个样子跟阿努比斯一模一样 |
[37:55] | You took a pretty bad bump to the head. | 你的头部受到了重击 |
[37:57] | The mind can play tricks on you. | 会让你产生错觉 |
[38:00] | I’ve seen some pretty weird things myself. | 我自己也见过一些非常奇怪的东西 |
[38:04] | I couldn’t have seen what I thought I saw. | 我不可能看见我以为自己看见的东西吧 |
[38:06] | What you’ve been through is very stressful. | 刚刚的事导致你的精神非常紧张 |
[38:10] | You feel up to making a statement? | 你还可以给口供吗 |
[38:12] | Ma’am, come this way. | 女士 这边 |
[38:15] | – How is she taking it? – She’s blaming stress. | -她什么反应 -认为是压力太大 |
[38:18] | Probably for the best, and what about Alexander? | 这样或许最好 亚历山大怎么样了 |
[38:20] | We think he came here just to make sure you stopped this guy? | 他来这难道只是为了确定你阻止了那家伙 |
[38:23] | – No. – Me either. | -我可不觉得 -我也是 |
[38:40] | Still warm. | 还是热的 |
[38:42] | They can’t have got far. | 他们跑不了多远 |
[39:03] | How much further? | 还要走多远 |
[39:05] | We need to keep moving. | 我们得继续走 |
[39:06] | We’re almost there. | 马上就到了 |
[39:24] | I hope you’ve got Alexander. | 希望你们找到亚历山大了 |
[39:26] | – We’re looking right at him. – The Anubis? | -正盯着他呢 -阿努比斯呢 |
[39:29] | He just loaded it into his car. | 刚被他塞进车厢 |
[39:32] | What do you want us to do? | 要我们做什么 |
[39:33] | Nothing. Just sit tight. | 什么都别做 坐着就好 |
[40:15] | You’re a thief. | 你是个小偷 |
[40:16] | Among other things. | 我的身份之一 |
[40:19] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[40:21] | You did what we needed you to do. | 你做了我们需要你做的事 |
[40:24] | You mean give you enough time to get the Anubis out. | 你是说给你足够的时间把阿努比斯偷出来吗 |
[40:27] | You got your murderer. Even trade. | 你也抓到了凶手 公平交易 |
[40:30] | You should have just told me what you wanted | 你当时就该直接告诉我 |
[40:32] | in the first place. | 你的目的 |
[40:34] | You might not have agreed. | 你可能会不同意 |
[40:36] | I still haven’t. | 我现在也没同意 |
[40:39] | I don’t expect you to understand | 我也不指望你明白 |
[40:40] | why this is so important to us, | 这个为什么对我们这么重要 |
[40:44] | but I can’t let you stop me this time. | 但这次我不能让你们阻止我 |
[40:49] | We’re not going to. | 我们不会 |
[40:52] | This time. | 就这次 |
[41:22] | This is really kind of touching. | 还真挺感人的 |
[41:26] | Except for the part where we helped them steal | 除了我们帮他们把一具 |
[41:29] | a 3,000-year-old mummy and burn it. | 三千年前的木乃伊偷走烧了这部分 |
[41:33] | It’s not like we do it every day. | 难得这么做一回 |
[41:39] | Hey. You ready to go home? | 你准备好回家了吗 |
[41:41] | Oh, yeah. | 好了 |
[41:43] | Let’s get out of here before they change my mind. | 在他们改变我主意之前快离开这 |
[41:47] | Did I hear that you guys lost an Egyptian mummy? | 听说你们丢了一个埃及木乃伊 |
[41:51] | How’d you hear that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[41:53] | Weird news travels fast in here. | 奇怪的消息在这里传播得很快 |
[41:56] | – So how you feeling? – Good. Good. | -你觉得怎么样 -很好 |
[41:59] | They help you figure out what you think you saw? | 他们帮你弄明白了你以为你看到的那个东西 |
[42:01] | Yeah, pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[42:02] | So you don’t think | 所以你觉得 |
[42:03] | what you saw was real anymore? | 你看见的不是真实的了 |
[42:05] | Real? No. It was never real. | 真实 不 从来都不是真实的 |
[42:07] | That’s one thing I’m sure of. | 这点我敢肯定 |
[42:09] | Well, that’s good. | 那很好 |
[42:11] | Yeah, guess so. | 我也觉得 |
[42:12] | It was all just in my head. | 都是我脑子里想的 |
[42:14] | And that is where it’s gonna stay. | 以后也会留在那里 |