时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The Resistance has managed to get Adalind Schade | 反叛组织已经从我们手里抢走了 |
[00:04] | and her child away from us. | 爱达玲·莎德和她的孩子 |
[00:07] | I guess I should thank you for saving our lives. | 我想我得谢谢你救了我们一命 |
[00:09] | As long as you have that child, they won’t stop | 只要孩子在你手上 他们是不会停止 |
[00:11] | trying to find you. | 追捕你的 |
[00:12] | – Who’s this? – This is my mom. | -这位是谁 -这是我妈妈 |
[00:14] | – Adalind. – Oh, god. | -爱达玲 -天啊 |
[00:16] | She’s the one who put Juliette in the coma. | 她就是让朱丽叶陷入昏迷的罪魁祸首 |
[00:18] | I was recruited by the Resistance | 反叛组织雇我将她送到 |
[00:20] | to get her to safety. | 安全之处 |
[00:21] | You killed her mother. | 你杀了她母亲 |
[00:22] | Obviously, she doesn’t know. | 显然她不知道 |
[00:23] | This child has an extraordinary destiny. | 这个孩子命运不凡 |
[00:26] | Mr. Renard, there’s a woman here to see you. | 雷纳德先生 这里有位女士找你 |
[00:28] | Does Renard live nearby? I’m going to get that baby. | 雷纳德住在这附近吗 我要去带走那个孩子 |
[00:30] | You have to let me talk to him first. | 你得让我先跟他谈谈 |
[00:32] | Your captain might not be interested | 你的队长可能一点都不在乎 |
[00:33] | in what a Grimm thinks. | 格林说的话 |
[00:34] | – He might just want to kill you. – Say hi to your daddy. | -他可能就想杀了你 -来见见爸爸 |
[00:41] | 皇后很害怕 答应把王国里所有的财富 都给这个小矮人 只要他放过那个孩子 | |
[00:52] | I’m starving. | 我好饿 |
[00:53] | I haven’t eaten since this morning. | 我从早上到现在什么都没吃过 |
[00:55] | To tell you the truth, I haven’t eaten well in about a month… | 说实话 我这一个月就没吃过一顿好的 |
[00:59] | Unless you count rabbit on a stick. | 除非算上烤兔子 |
[01:02] | How was the birth? Was it difficult? | 生产过程怎么样 艰难吗 |
[01:05] | You mean besides | 你是说除了 |
[01:06] | the “I thought I was gonna explode and die” part? | “我想我要爆炸死掉”这部分吗 |
[01:08] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[01:10] | I wish I could have been there. | 我也希望我当时在场 |
[01:12] | Stop reminiscing about what you didn’t do. | 别再回想自己没做的事了 |
[01:16] | You need to start thinking about what you’re gonna do now. | 你得开始想现在你怎么办 |
[01:21] | Well, as long as you’re here, | 只要你在这屋里 |
[01:23] | I suggest you stay away from the windows. | 我建议你远离窗户 |
[01:25] | The fewer people who know you’re here, the better. | 越少人知道你在这越好 |
[01:34] | How’d you get here, anyway? | 不过你是怎么过来的 |
[01:35] | In a plane. | 坐飞机 |
[01:36] | No, I don’t mean Portland. I mean here, my place. | 不是 我说的不是来波特兰 是来我这 |
[01:40] | In a truck. | 开车 |
[01:43] | Where did you get a truck? | 车从哪里来的 |
[01:45] | Nick’s mom stole it when we landed. | 我们降落后 尼克妈妈偷的 |
[01:47] | That’s how she got me to Nick’s place. | 她开着那辆车带我去的尼克家 |
[01:49] | Well, it’s a good thing she didn’t know who you are. | 她不知道你的身份是好事 |
[01:51] | If she did, I think I’d be dead. | 如果她知道 我想我已经死了 |
[01:53] | We had a couple of nice moments on the plane. | 在飞机上 我们还有那么几个很和谐的瞬间呢 |
[01:55] | But she’s a Grimm, and I’m a hexenbiest. | 但她是格林 我是巫女 |
[01:59] | You know how that usually goes. | 你知道通常的结果 |
[02:11] | Sir, Nick Burkhardt is here to see you. | 先生 尼克·伯克哈德要见你 |
[02:14] | He didn’t come alone. | 他不是一个人来的 |
[02:17] | – Anyone with him? – No, sir. | -有人跟他一起吗 -没有 先生 |
[02:20] | – Send him up. – Are you kidding me? | -让他上来 -开什么玩笑 |
[02:22] | – You’re letting him up here? – He knows you’re here. | -你要让他上来 -他知道你在这里 |
[02:24] | – Where else would you be? – Well, make sure he’s alone. | -你还能去哪 -确保他是一个人 |
[02:27] | I will. | 我会的 |
[02:29] | If he tries to take my baby– | 如果他想带走我的孩子 |
[02:31] | Our baby. | 我们的孩子 |
[02:34] | If he tries to take our baby… | 如果他想带走我们的孩子 |
[02:38] | Kill him. | 那就杀了他 |
[02:50] | Come in. | 进来 |
[02:59] | Six dead Verrat, no Adalind, | 六个死了的镇反军 没有爱达玲 |
[03:01] | And no royal child. | 也没有皇室孩子 |
[03:03] | I hope there’s no more bad news. | 希望没有坏消息了 |
[03:05] | Sir, we just received confirmation. | 先生 我们刚得到确认 |
[03:07] | The plane landed on the Oregon coast | 那架飞机在五个半小时以前降落在了 |
[03:09] | about 5 1/2 hours ago. | 俄勒冈海岸 |
[03:11] | Then Adalind Schade has gone home… | 也就是说爱达玲·莎德回家了 |
[03:14] | where she assumes she’ll be safe. | 觉得她在那里会很安全 |
[03:18] | Who do we have in Portland? | 我们有谁在波特兰 |
[03:21] | We need to review all the depositions. | 我们得把所有口供都过一遍 |
[03:23] | I want to go over everybody’s testimony | 我想在他们站起来作证之前 |
[03:25] | before they get up on that stand. | 把每个人的证词都看一遍 |
[03:26] | We spent way too much time and money to blow this case | 我们花了太多的时间和金钱从法律根据方面 |
[03:28] | on a technicality. | 来对付这个案子 |
[03:34] | I need to take this. Excuse me. | 我接个电话 抱歉 |
[03:39] | – Ruspoli? – Is this a good line? | -卢斯柏利 -通话安全吗 |
[03:42] | Yes, but it’s not a good time right now. | 安全 但是这个时间点不好 |
[03:45] | Your problem. | 那是你的问题 |
[03:47] | We’ve sent you two photos. | 我们给你发了两张照片 |
[03:48] | Have you received them? | 你收到了吗 |
[03:50] | One second. | 稍等 |
[03:52] | The woman is Adalind Schade. | 那个女人叫爱达玲·莎德 |
[03:54] | – The other is… – I know. | -另一个叫… -我认识 |
[03:56] | Captain Sean Renard, Portland Police Department. | 波特兰警局的肖恩·雷纳德队长 |
[03:59] | We believe she’s on her way to see him. | 我们认为那女人会去找他 |
[04:01] | – She has a baby with her. – What do you want me to do? | -她还带着个孩子 -你们要我做什么 |
[04:03] | Confirm that she’s there and they’re together. | 确认一下她在不在那里 有没有在一起 |
[04:06] | Look, it can be a little tricky running surveillance on a police captain. | 监视警长不是那么容易的事 |
[04:09] | Then be a little tricky, Mr. Steward. | 那么就放聪明点 斯图尔德先生 |
[04:11] | Yes, sir. | 好的 殿下 |
[04:12] | And what if they are there? | 如果他们在一起呢 |
[04:14] | We want that child… | 我们要那个孩子 |
[04:16] | unharmed. | 毫发无损 |
[04:18] | What about the others? | 其他人呢 |
[04:20] | Do what you have to. | 不必顾忌 做你该做的 |
[04:22] | How much time do I have? | 我还有多少时间 |
[04:24] | None. | 没多少 |
[04:25] | This has to be done… | 事情要马上完成 |
[04:27] | Now. | 现在就动手 |
[04:29] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上过来 |
[05:46] | So I hear your mother’s in town. | 我听说你母亲回来了 |
[05:50] | That’s the rumor. | 不过是谣传罢了 |
[05:53] | I was under the impression she was dead. | 我一直以为她死了 |
[05:55] | I was under that impression for quite a while myself. | 我也曾经有很长一段时间以为她死了 |
[05:58] | I’m glad you came alone… | 很高兴你单独前来… |
[06:00] | Not that I don’t trust your mother. | 并不是说我不相信你母亲 |
[06:03] | Let me just say… | 我坦白说吧 |
[06:04] | I didn’t know about any of this until a couple of hours ago. | 几个小时前我还是完全不知情的 |
[06:07] | I know how you feel about Adalind, Nick. | 我知道你是怎么看爱达玲的 尼克 |
[06:11] | But you try and take this child… | 但是如果你要抢走那孩子… |
[06:14] | it won’t go well. | 结果不会好的 |
[06:21] | We gonna do this out here? | 我们要在房子外面谈这事吗 |
[07:11] | – Is there a problem? – Yeah. | -有什么问题吗 -是的 |
[07:13] | Uh, I need to know if you’ve seen this woman | 我想问你有没有在过去几个小时 |
[07:15] | enter the building within the past couple of hours. | 看见这个女人进入这大楼 |
[07:17] | She’s a witness in a federal case. | 她是我们一个案件的目击者 |
[07:20] | I’ll be right with you. | 女士 我马上就好了 |
[07:22] | She may have been carrying a child with her. | 也许她还带着一个孩子 |
[07:25] | I’m pretty sure that’s her. | 我确定见过她 |
[07:26] | Would it be possible for me to check the security footage? | 我能查看一下监控录像吗 |
[07:28] | I just need to make sure she’s here. | 我想确认一下她在这里 |
[07:30] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[07:30] | Just step around the desk. | 请绕过桌子来吧 |
[07:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:36] | – What do you want, Nick? – Personal feelings aside… | -你想怎样 尼克 -别感情用事 |
[07:39] | I’m not here to hurt you or take your baby. | 我不是来伤害你或者抢走你孩子 |
[07:42] | But my mom risked her life to get you here. | 我母亲冒着生命危险带着你来这里 |
[07:45] | – And if she hadn’t… – I know what she did. | -要不是她 -我知道她救了我 |
[07:48] | What would she have done if she knew who I was? | 如果她知道我以前的身份她会怎么做 |
[07:50] | Or, more to the point, who you are again. | 或者准确地说 你现在的真实身份 |
[07:54] | It’s good to be back, Nick. | 恢复力量的感觉真好 尼克 |
[08:02] | You find that attractive? Really? | 你觉得她这个样子迷人吗 不是吧 |
[08:04] | All right, okay, we’re getting off topic here. | 好了 我们离题了 |
[08:10] | I’m not leaving here. | 我不会离开这里的 |
[08:12] | So why don’t you and your mom go on home | 不如你和你妈妈回家 |
[08:14] | and have a nice little Grimm reunion? | 好好地来一个格林重聚 |
[08:16] | If the Verrat knows where the plane picked you up, | 如果镇反军知道飞机在哪接的你 |
[08:18] | they’re gonna figure out where you went. | 他们很快就知道你会到哪 |
[08:19] | You know the Verrat. They work for the royal families, | 你知道镇反军吧 他们为皇室卖命 |
[08:22] | just like you used to. | 就像你过去那样 |
[08:25] | And you don’t think they’re gonna know about your relationship with her? | 你觉得他们不会知道你和她的关系吗 |
[08:27] | How is it she happened to be in Vienna in the first place | 她怎么会恰巧刚去到维也纳 |
[08:30] | and to get the job with GQR industries, owned by the royal families? | 得到皇室名下GQR公司的工作 |
[08:34] | The best chance you and your baby have right now | 目前为了你和孩子的安全 |
[08:37] | is for us to work together. | 最好的办法就是我们合作 |
[08:40] | Now, I don’t like it any more than you do. | 我和你一样不喜欢这个办法 |
[08:42] | But it’s not like we have a lot of choice here. | 但我们别无选择 |
[08:45] | And let me just say– | 我坦白说吧 |
[08:46] | It’s not me and my mom you have to be afraid of. | 你要害怕的不是我和我妈妈 |
[08:50] | And you are gonna need our help. | 你需要我们的帮助 |
[08:55] | When you’re ready, we’ll talk. | 你准备好了的话 我们谈谈 |
[09:06] | Don’t you have something to say? | 难道你没什么要说的吗 |
[09:12] | What did you tell my brother when you went to work for him? | 你给我弟弟工作时都告诉了他些什么 |
[09:31] | She’s up there with the kid… | 她和孩子在上面 |
[09:33] | 1605 1605. | |
[09:58] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[10:00] | We got a problem. | 我们遇上麻烦了 |
[10:02] | What? | 什么 |
[10:06] | Mom, last time we crossed paths with the FBI, | 妈妈 上次我们碰到联调局的人时 |
[10:08] | two agents died. | 两个探员死了 |
[10:09] | – I didn’t do that. – I’m not saying you did. | -不是我干的 -我没说是你 |
[10:12] | I’m just saying… | 我只是说… |
[10:15] | – Where is he? – Over here. | -他在哪儿 -那边 |
[10:26] | – You did this? – He isn’t dead. | -这是你干的吗 -他没死 |
[10:28] | But this isn’t the problem. | 但这不是问题所在 |
[10:30] | He knows Adalind’s upstairs with your captain, | 他知道爱达玲在楼上和你的队长在一起 |
[10:32] | and so do the two guys he just sent around the back. | 那两个他派去从后包抄的人也知道 |
[10:34] | – FBI? – I doubt it. | -是联调局的人吗 -应该不是 |
[10:35] | But we better get upstairs before they do. | 但我们最好赶在他们前上楼 |
[10:36] | You take the front. | 你负责前面 |
[10:44] | You told me I had to choose a side. | 你告诉过我我得选个阵营 |
[10:47] | I chose you. | 我选择了你 |
[10:49] | Now what happens? | 现在要怎么办 |
[10:51] | I’ll do everything in my power to protect you and our child. | 我会尽力保护你和我们的孩子 |
[10:55] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[10:58] | It means that… | 意思是… |
[11:01] | you stay with me. | 你留下和我一起 |
[11:05] | So we’re back together? | 所以我们这是复合了吗 |
[11:09] | I guess so. | 我猜是的 |
[11:11] | You don’t seem too happy about it. | 你看起来并没有对此感到很高兴 |
[11:12] | Well, you did sleep with my brother. | 你确实是和我弟弟上过床了 |
[11:14] | And you slept with my mother. | 你也和我妈妈上过床 |
[11:17] | I suppose we belong together? | 我看我们就是天生一对 |
[11:24] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[11:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:33] | – It’s Nick. – Now what? | -是尼克 -又怎么了 |
[11:36] | There’s two men coming into your building. | 有两个人进了你楼里 |
[11:37] | They know Adalind is there. Get out now. | 他们知道爱达玲在这里 你们快出来 |
[11:43] | – We have to go, now. – What?! | -我们得走了 马上 -什么 |
[11:45] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[11:46] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[12:03] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[12:06] | The stairs. down! | 楼梯 趴下 |
[12:27] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[12:28] | No, this is my mom. | 不要 这是我妈妈 |
[12:31] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[12:33] | That was hardly subtle. | 这动作可不轻 |
[12:37] | – That’s Verrat. – Yeah. | -镇反军 -没错 |
[12:39] | – Where’s your car? – Downstairs, parking garage. | -你的车在哪里 -楼下 停车场 |
[12:41] | Get it, meet us out front, and follow me. | 去开车 我们在前面见 然后跟着我 |
[12:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:46] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[13:00] | – Should I get that? – No, I got it. | -要我去接吗 -不用 我去就好 |
[13:11] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[13:11] | Now, I know you’re not calling this late | 我知道你如果没遇到麻烦 |
[13:13] | because you don’t have a problem. | 不会这么晚打电话的 |
[13:14] | Yeah, you’re right. Big one. | 是啊 你说的没错 大麻烦 |
[13:17] | – Are you with Rosalee? – Uh, yes. | -你和罗莎莉在一起吗 -是啊 |
[13:19] | You might wanna put this on speaker. | 你打开免提吧 |
[13:26] | -Hi, Nick. – Hi. | -你好啊 尼克 -你好 |
[13:30] | You remember Adalind? | 你还记得爱达玲吗 |
[13:31] | You mean the Adalind who put Juliette in a coma Adalind? | 你是指那个害朱丽叶昏迷不醒的爱达玲吗 |
[13:35] | – Yeah, that’s the one. – What’s she done now? | -是的 就是那个 -她又干什么事了 |
[13:38] | Well, she’s had a baby. | 她生了个孩子 |
[13:40] | And she’s back in Portland. | 而且她回到波特兰了 |
[13:42] | And now we’re trying to save her life. | 而我们现在在试图救她一命 |
[13:45] | – What? – Excuse me? | -什么 -再说一遍 |
[13:46] | Yeah, my mom brought her back. | 是啊 是我妈把她带回来的 |
[13:48] | She’s with me now. | 她现在和我在一起 |
[13:49] | – Adalind is with you now? – No, my mom. | -爱达玲现在和你在一起 -不是 是我妈 |
[13:53] | – Your mom’s back? – Wait a minute. | -你妈妈回来了吗 -等等 |
[13:54] | Didn’t your mom kill her mom? | 你妈不是杀了她妈吗 |
[13:56] | Yes, but Adalind does not know that. | 是的 但是爱达玲不知道这件事 |
[13:58] | For the record, she fell on a shard of glass. | 我要强调一下 是她自己摔在玻璃碎片上了 |
[14:00] | Oh, you’re-you’re right there. | 你…你就在旁边啊 |
[14:04] | Oh, hi. Long time no– | 你好 好久不… |
[14:06] | Look, we need a safe place for Adalind and the baby to stay. | 我们需要找个安全的地方让爱达玲和她的宝宝住下 |
[14:08] | Not for long, just a couple of days. | 不用很久 几天就好 |
[14:10] | – Where’s the baby’s father? – Yeah. | -宝宝的父亲是谁 -是啊 |
[14:12] | – That would be the captain. – Your captain? | -队长 -你的队长吗 |
[14:15] | Yeah. And he’s coming too. | 是的 而且他也要过来 |
[14:17] | Hold on. Let me just see if I’ve got a handle on this. | 等等 我看看我是不是理解了这件事 |
[14:20] | Your mom, your captain, Adalind and her baby and you | 你妈妈 你队长 爱达玲和她宝宝 还有你 |
[14:24] | are all coming here to stay? | 都要来我这儿住下吗 |
[14:26] | No, just Adalind and the baby. Look, | 不是 只有爱达玲和她宝宝 听着 |
[14:29] | I wouldn’t ask if I knew a better way to do this. | 假如我有其他更好的办法我是不会麻烦你的 |
[14:33] | I’ll tell you the rest when I get there. | 我到了之后会告诉你剩下的情况 |
[14:35] | There’s more? | 还有别的 |
[14:38] | A little bit. | 有一点 |
[15:15] | Would someone please tell me what the hell just happened? | 有没有人能告诉我刚才到底发生了什么 |
[15:20] | This just happened. | 发生了这个 |
[15:22] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[15:23] | He was in your building asking about Adalind and the baby. | 他在你楼里询问爱达玲和孩子的事 |
[15:26] | The guard said she was there, | 门卫说她在 |
[15:27] | and that’s when he sent in the two hundjager. | 然后他就派进了两个猎犬怪 |
[15:29] | An FBI agent working with the Verrat. | 联调局探员是镇反军的人 |
[15:32] | – That’s not good. – Let’s get inside. | -这可不妙 -我们先进去吧 |
[15:33] | I’m not going anywhere until I know where I’m going. | 在我知道我去的是哪儿前我哪里也不去 |
[15:36] | We’re trying to keep you and your baby alive. | 我们在努力保护你和你孩子的生命安全 |
[15:38] | I just wanna know where I am. | 我只是想知道我要去的是哪儿 |
[15:40] | That’s the point. | 正是如此 |
[15:42] | If you don’t know where you are, | 如果你不知道你在哪儿 |
[15:43] | they won’t know where to look for you. | 那他们也就不知道该去哪儿找你 |
[16:22] | I really appreciate you doing this. | 我很感激你们能这么做 |
[16:26] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[16:28] | Well, you remember my mother? | 你们还记得我妈妈吧 |
[16:31] | – Of course. – Hi. | -当然 -你好 |
[16:35] | And, Adalind, this is Monroe and Rosalee. | 爱达玲 这是门罗和罗莎莉 |
[16:41] | She’s beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[16:43] | Come on in. Let’s get you settled. | 进来吧 我帮你安顿下 |
[16:54] | So why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[16:55] | The Royals are after that child. | 皇室在找这个孩子 |
[16:58] | And they’ll kill to get it. | 他们为此会大开杀戒 |
[17:00] | And the baby has some kind of power. | 而且这孩子有某种能力 |
[17:02] | Yeah, hexenbiest kind of powers. | 是啊 巫女的能力 |
[17:04] | Yeah, but maybe more than that. | 或许不止这样 |
[17:06] | And from what I’ve seen… | 就我所见… |
[17:08] | – it’s pretty impressive. – Well, thank you very much | -非常令人震惊 -真谢谢你 |
[17:10] | for bringing her and the chosen one over here. | 把她和天选之子带来 |
[17:12] | You just need to keep her here | 你只需要收留她们在这里 |
[17:13] | until I can figure out what to do. | 直到我想出该怎么办 |
[17:15] | Nick, you gotta tell me, is this safe? | 尼克 你得告诉我 这安全吗 |
[17:19] | It’s pretty safe. | 挺安全的 |
[17:26] | It’s not perfect, but it’ll do. | 不是很完美 但也凑合 |
[17:30] | You know, under different circumstances, | 在另一种情况下 |
[17:32] | we might have killed each other. | 我们或许会杀了彼此 |
[17:34] | You tried to kill my sister. | 你曾试图杀我妹妹 |
[17:35] | She was a Grimm. And she had a key. | 她是个格林 而且她有钥匙 |
[17:39] | Now, if I had known then what I know now, | 如果我当时能知道我现在所知道的 |
[17:42] | I might have approached things a little differently. | 我或许会采取不同的方法 |
[17:44] | But you got the key. | 但你拿到了钥匙 |
[17:46] | – I did. – Nick says you gave it back. | -是的 -尼克说你又还了回来 |
[17:49] | Nick is a lot more valuable to me than that key. | 尼克对我来说比那把钥匙珍贵多了 |
[17:55] | You work with the Resistance. | 你为反叛组织效力 |
[17:58] | And so do I. | 我也是 |
[18:00] | I need to know that you value my child as much as I do. | 我要知道你和我一样在乎我的孩子 |
[18:05] | You’re asking, would I sacrifice my life to protect her? | 你是问我会不会牺牲自己去保护她吗 |
[18:08] | You might have to. | 你或许不得不那么做 |
[18:10] | We both might. | 我们两个都是 |
[18:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:17] | Just gonna make some tea. | 我要去煮点茶 |
[18:18] | Want any? | 想要吗 |
[18:20] | No. | 不 |
[18:28] | So, how’s it feel to be a dad? | 做父亲的感觉怎么样 |
[18:33] | Not exactly the circumstances I’d imagined. | 跟我想象的情景不大一样 |
[18:36] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:40] | Look, I appreciate what you both are doing. | 我很感激你们俩所做的 |
[18:45] | I know it’s not easy. | 我知道这并不容易 |
[18:46] | Not so easy being a newborn either. | 刚出生的孩子也很不容易 |
[18:50] | We need to get moving. | 我们得走了 |
[18:51] | They’re gonna wonder what happened to their FBI agent. | 他们会想知道他们的联调局探员出了什么事 |
[18:53] | What? | 什么 |
[18:54] | FBI agent? | 联调局探员 |
[18:58] | Yeah, never mind. | 算了 |
[19:06] | Do you want your necklace back? | 你想要回你的项链吗 |
[19:08] | Uh, no. No, no. | 不 不不 |
[19:14] | Let her keep it. | 让她拿着吧 |
[19:16] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[19:18] | – All of you? – Yeah. | -你们都走吗 -是的 |
[19:25] | It’s better if you stay with them alone. | 你单独跟他们在一起比较好 |
[19:28] | There’s no other way. | 没有其他办法 |
[19:44] | I’ll get you a-a blanket. | 我去给你拿条毯子 |
[19:46] | And some pillows. | 还有枕头 |
[19:53] | I don’t want to be alone. | 我不想自己一个人 |
[19:59] | You won’t be. | 你不会的 |
[20:05] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:05] | We need to deal with our FBI friend. | 我们得想想怎么处理那位联调局的朋友 |
[20:08] | Yeah, Agent Steward. | 是的 斯图尔德探员 |
[20:10] | You’ll be able to find out where he lives, right? | 你有办法查到他的住处吧 |
[20:12] | Yeah, we can do that. | 是的 没问题 |
[20:14] | The biggest mistake Adalind made was coming to you. | 爱达玲犯下的最大错误就是去找了你 |
[20:18] | As long as you have your child, you’ll be vulnerable. | 只要你带着你的孩子 你就有弱点 |
[20:21] | The rest of your life. | 你的余生都将如此 |
[20:24] | And so will she. | 她也一样 |
[20:44] | What am I gonna tell them? | 我要怎么和他们说 |
[20:46] | They are gonna kill me. | 他们会杀了我的 |
[20:49] | The Royals? | 皇室的人吗 |
[20:56] | They probably will. | 他们很可能会的 |
[20:57] | Could you really blame them? | 这能怪他们吗 |
[21:03] | I couldn’t. | 我不会 |
[21:07] | Weston, wake up. | 韦斯顿 醒醒 |
[21:11] | Wake up, Weston | 醒醒 韦斯顿 |
[21:16] | Now why don’t you tell me how the royals | 现在你不如告诉我 皇室是怎么 |
[21:17] | got a federal agent to work for them. | 让一个联调局探员替他们做事的呢 |
[21:19] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[21:20] | Am I supposed to be scared? | 我应该害怕吗 |
[21:23] | Really. | 不是吧 |
[21:24] | – You wanna play that game? – You see the white light? | -你要玩那游戏吗 -你看到白光了吗 |
[21:27] | – What white light? – You’re a dead man. | -什么白光 -你死定了 |
[21:30] | And you don’t even know it. | 而你都不知道 |
[21:33] | Don’t threaten me. | 不要威胁我 |
[21:35] | Not after trying to kill me. | 特别是在试图杀我之后 |
[21:36] | That’s just bad manners. | 这样真的很没礼貌 |
[21:43] | Now do you see white lights or just color? | 现在你看到的是白光还是眼冒金星 |
[21:47] | Last number to have called you was from Vienna. | 你的最后一通来电是从维也纳打来的 |
[21:51] | Who was that from? | 是谁打的 |
[21:54] | I can just call it for you. | 看来我只能帮你回拨了 |
[21:57] | I’m sure they’d love to hear from me on your phone. | 我相信他们很高兴从你的手机上听到我的声音 |
[21:59] | Turn it off. | 挂掉 |
[22:04] | Who was it? | 是谁打的 |
[22:07] | Let’s get this over with. | 我们把这件事解决了吧 |
[22:15] | Verrat. | 是镇反军 |
[22:16] | Who in the Verrat? | 镇反军里的什么人 |
[22:18] | Rus– Ruspoli. | 卢斯 卢斯柏利 |
[22:20] | And where’s Ruspoli now? | 卢斯柏利现在在哪 |
[22:22] | You’re gonna wanna answer that question. | 你会想要回答这个问题的 |
[22:24] | Just kill him. | 直接杀掉他 |
[22:27] | On his way here. | 他正赶往这里 |
[22:34] | Alone? | 一个人吗 |
[22:36] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[22:37] | Is Viktor with him? | 维克托和他一起吗 |
[22:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:42] | All they want is the baby. | 他们只想要那个孩子 |
[22:45] | Just give it up… and your problems go away. | 放弃那孩子 你的麻烦就解决了 |
[22:48] | I’m not giving anything up. | 我是不会放弃任何事的 |
[22:50] | And your problems have just begun. | 你的麻烦才刚刚开始 |
[22:52] | Here’s how it’s gonna work. | 事情要这样解决 |
[22:53] | You’re gonna be arrested | 现在你因 |
[22:54] | for the attempted assassination of a police captain. | 企图谋杀一名警长而被逮捕 |
[22:56] | We can tie you to the two men who were killed. | 我们可以把你与两名死者联系在一起 |
[22:58] | Not to mention, you’re on the payroll of the Royals. | 更别提你领的是皇室的薪水 |
[23:00] | FBI forensics will pull financial records | 联调局取证科会调出财务记录 |
[23:02] | and make that connection, | 并将其联系在一起 |
[23:04] | and that’s prison time. | 接下来就该是牢狱之灾了 |
[23:06] | Or, more likely, death by Royals. | 或者更有可能是被皇室的人干掉 |
[23:09] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想怎么样 |
[23:11] | You’re going to deliver a message. | 你要帮我们传达一句话 |
[23:13] | What do you want me to tell them? | 你要我和他们说什么 |
[23:14] | Where the baby is. | 孩子的下落 |
[23:18] | You’re gonna give ’em the baby? | 你要把孩子给他们吗 |
[23:21] | Just deliver the message. | 把这句话带到就行了 |
[23:30] | – This better work. – It’ll work. | -这办法最好有效 -会的 |
[23:32] | He’s more afraid of them than he is of us. | 比起我们 他更害怕皇室的人 |
[23:34] | Let’s hope so. | 但愿如此吧 |
[23:35] | Keep in touch. | 保持联系 |
[23:38] | Now it’s time to tell Hank that Adalind’s back. | 是时候告诉汉克 爱达玲回来了 |
[23:41] | – Hank knows Adalind? – Yeah. | -汉克知道爱达玲的事 -是 |
[23:43] | She tried to kill him. | 她曾经想杀了他 |
[23:45] | Twice. | 两次 |
[23:46] | And you think he’ll still help? | 你认为他会帮她吗 |
[23:47] | I think once he understands it’s about her baby… | 我认为一旦他明白这一切只是为了她的孩子他会的 |
[23:52] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[23:53] | She has a baby? | 她生了个孩子 |
[23:54] | – You’re kidding me. – Nope. | -你在逗我玩吧 -没 |
[23:56] | When did this happen? I mean, when did she give birth? | 这是什么时候的事 她什么时候生的 |
[23:59] | I mean, how old is the baby? | 我是说这孩子多大了 |
[24:01] | It’s not yours. | 那不是你的孩子 |
[24:03] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[24:05] | I mean, thank God. | 我是说 感谢上帝 |
[24:07] | That’s not a woman you wanna have a baby with. | 那可不是个会让人想和她生孩子的女人 |
[24:11] | Who’s the idiot father? | 那白痴父亲是谁 |
[24:12] | The captain. | 队长 |
[24:14] | Popular, this Adalind. | 这个爱达玲还真受欢迎 |
[24:15] | That’s one way to look at it. | 也可以这么看 |
[24:17] | Three hundjagers tried to kill the Captain | 有三个猎犬怪想要在今晚 |
[24:19] | and Adalind tonight to get the baby. | 杀了队长和爱达玲 得到这个孩子 |
[24:21] | One of them’s an FBI agent working for the Royals. | 其中一个是为皇室工作的联邦探员 |
[24:23] | – We don’t have a lot of time. – Okay. | -我们的时间不多了 -好吧 |
[24:27] | Okay, what do you need me to do? | 好吧 你们需要我做什么 |
[24:33] | – Monroe, are you awake? – Are you kidding? | -门罗 你还醒着吗 -你在开玩笑吧 |
[24:36] | I never was asleep in the first place. | 我就没睡着过 |
[24:38] | I’m too nervous we’d be killed in our sleep to…sleep. | 我很担心我们会在熟睡中被杀 |
[24:46] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[24:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:50] | She just won’t stop crying. I’ve tried everything. | 她止不住地哭 我什么方法都试过了 |
[24:56] | She’s got a little fever. | 她有点发烧 |
[24:58] | Yeah, with the way you’ve been living, you know, | 知道吗 从你的生活习惯来看 |
[25:00] | I’m not surprised. | 这我也不吃惊 |
[25:01] | You think she’s sick? | 你觉得他病了吗 |
[25:03] | I’m sure it’s nothing too serious. | 应该没什么严重的 |
[25:21] | This can’t be good. | 这可不太好 |
[25:37] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[25:40] | I don’t know. It’s okay. | 我不知道 没事的 |
[25:54] | What just happened? | 刚才发生什么了 |
[26:04] | How did–how did you get in here? | 你 你怎么进来的 |
[26:06] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[26:38] | Where is the child? | 孩子在哪里 |
[26:50] | You’re sure the child is here? | 你肯定孩子在这里吗 |
[26:51] | I’m sure that’s what they want you to think. | 我肯定他们就希望你们这样想 |
[26:53] | Who’s “They”? | “他们”是指谁 |
[26:54] | Renard, the Grimm, some woman. | 雷纳德 那个格林 还有个女人 |
[26:55] | But I’m not sure who she is. | 但我不确定她是谁 |
[26:59] | Listen, when this is all over, | 听着 这事结束以后 |
[27:00] | you wouldn’t mind if I took care of Renard, would ya? | 你们不会介意让我处理雷纳德的 对吧 |
[27:03] | I don’t mind at all. | 一点不介意 |
[27:12] | What about this one? That’s one owner. | 这个怎么样 这个不错 |
[27:17] | 130,000 miles. | 十三万英里 |
[27:18] | We need something 50k or less. | 我们需要一辆跑了不到五万英里的车 |
[27:23] | Here’s one. | 这里有一个 |
[27:24] | 2008. 46,000 miles. | 2008年 四万六千英里 |
[27:27] | – 4×4? – Yep. | -是4×4的吗 -是的 |
[27:29] | Okay, I’m on it. | 好了 我来看 |
[27:34] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[27:34] | Plane landed a few minutes ago. | 飞机在几分钟前落地了 |
[27:36] | Three guys got off the plane. | 有三个人下了飞机 |
[27:37] | Your FBI guy was waitin’ for ’em. | 你那个联邦探员在等他们 |
[27:39] | Where are they now? | 他们现在在哪里 |
[27:41] | Just driving past me. | 刚开车经过我 |
[27:45] | All right. Meet me at the precinct. | 很好 我们警局见 |
[27:47] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[27:49] | So this is where the baby is? | 这就是孩子所在的地方吗 |
[27:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:56] | You’ve been here, I assume. | 我猜你已经去过那里了 |
[27:58] | It’s an old warehouse. | 那是个老仓库 |
[28:00] | And? | 还有呢 |
[28:02] | And? It’s a good place to get ambushed. | 还有 那可是个搞埋伏的好地方 |
[28:05] | Why are they trusting you to do this? | 他们为什么能信任你来做这件事 |
[28:06] | If I don’t, I’m to be charged with | 如果我不做 我就会被指控 |
[28:08] | the attempted assassination of Captain Renard. | 企图谋杀雷纳德队长 |
[28:11] | And they can link me to the two Verrat who were killed. | 他们能把我和那两个被杀的镇反军扯上联系 |
[28:14] | Well, you’re in a bit of a tough spot, aren’t you? | 你的处境有点艰难啊 对吧 |
[28:16] | I hope not. | 希望并非如此 |
[28:18] | I’ve been loyal to the crown. | 我对皇室尽忠尽职 |
[28:22] | We won’t forget. | 我们不会忘记的 |
[28:26] | So… I suggest we go right to the source. | 我建议我们直捣根源 |
[28:33] | Yeah. | 请进 |
[28:34] | Sir, you’ve got a visitor downstairs. | 长官 楼下有人想见你 |
[28:36] | Does this visitor have a name? | 叫什么名字 |
[28:38] | Uh, quite a name. | 是个很长的名字 |
[28:40] | His Royal Crown Prince | 皇家王储 |
[28:41] | Viktor Chlodwig Zu Schellendorf Von Konigsburg. | 维克托·克罗维格·祖·谢伦多夫·凡·康尼伯格 |
[28:44] | I may have inadvertently dropped | 我可能不小心读掉了一两个 |
[28:46] | a burg or a dorf or two but… | “伯格”或”多夫”什么的 |
[28:47] | – Show him in. – Yeah. | -请他进来 -好的 |
[28:52] | – That’s our Fed. – Which one’s the prince? | -那是那个联邦探员 -哪一个是王子 |
[28:55] | I’m not sure I know what a prince looks like. | 我也不知道王子长什么样 |
[29:00] | I think I have a pretty good idea. | 我想现在我知道了 |
[29:16] | Welcome to Portland. | 欢迎来波特兰 |
[29:19] | Thanks for having me. | 谢谢你的招待 |
[29:21] | I assumed you would call. | 我以为你会事先打个电话 |
[29:23] | I was going to, but then I thought, | 我是这么打算的 但我又想 |
[29:25] | what if somebody, say a relative, | 万一有人 比如亲戚什么的 |
[29:27] | decided to ambush me in a deserted warehouse? | 要在一个废弃的仓库里伏击我呢 |
[29:32] | It did happen to one of our cousins, | 我们有一个表兄就遇到了这种事 |
[29:34] | as you may recall. | 如果你能记起来的话 |
[29:42] | To date, no one has been brought to justice for that crime. | 那起案子至今都没有结果 |
[29:46] | Much like Cousin Eric’s death. | 跟埃里克表弟的死一样 |
[29:53] | Hexenbiest got your tongue? | 你怎么不说话 |
[29:58] | You’re not getting my child. | 你别想带走我的孩子 |
[30:00] | The child will be given a very good home. | 这个孩子会有一个很好的家 |
[30:03] | Raised as royalty, as it should be. | 以皇族身份长大 |
[30:06] | The child belongs with the family. | 这个孩子属于皇室家族 |
[30:09] | Particularly this child. | 尤其是这个孩子 |
[30:18] | If you do not deliver the child within the next two hours, | 如果两个小时内你不把孩子送过来 |
[30:20] | I will give the order for your death, | 那我就会下令追杀你 |
[30:22] | the death of Adalind, and the death of your mother. | 爱达玲和你妈妈 |
[30:26] | I know where she lives. | 我知道她住在哪里 |
[30:28] | The question is, are you willing to put the child first? | 问题在于 你是否愿意把孩子放在第一位 |
[30:33] | Or are you going to live on the run for the rest of your life, | 还是想过上下半辈子逃亡的日子 |
[30:35] | which I promise you will not be very long? | 我可以向你保证 逃的话你不会活很久 |
[30:48] | You think it worked? | 你觉得成功了吗 |
[30:52] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[30:59] | You gonna be able to do this? | 你能行吗 |
[31:04] | Yeah. | 能 |
[31:08] | Make the arrest. | 抓人 |
[31:19] | How did it go? | 谈的怎么样 |
[31:20] | He has very few options. | 他的选择很少 |
[31:22] | None, to be exact. | 确切的说没有选择 |
[31:24] | Something still bothers me. | 还有一个事让我头疼 |
[31:26] | What? | 什么 |
[31:27] | This woman who’s with the Grimm and Renard. | 这个和格林 雷纳德在一起的女人 |
[31:30] | Where did she come from? Who is she? | 是从哪里来的 又姓甚名谁 |
[31:33] | – Why was she there? – She didn’t say much. | -她怎么会在那里 -她没说太多话 |
[31:36] | What did she say? | 那她说了什么 |
[31:37] | That they should kill me. | 说他们应该杀了我 |
[31:40] | More aggressive than the men. | 比男人还彪悍 |
[31:43] | That’s interesting. | 真有趣 |
[32:05] | How many eggs do you want? | 你要几个蛋 |
[32:07] | Eggs? | 蛋 |
[32:09] | It’s been so long since I had– | 真是好久没吃蛋了 从… |
[32:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:16] | Did I miss something? Or… | 我是不是错过了什么 还是… |
[32:22] | Police! Hands behind your head! Turn around! | 警察 把手放到头后面 转过身 |
[32:26] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[32:27] | Kelly Burkhardt, you’re under arrest | 凯利·伯克哈德 你因谋杀 |
[32:32] | for the murder of Catherine Schade. | 凯萨琳·莎德被捕了 |
[32:34] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[32:36] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你所说的一切都将成为 |
[32:38] | in a court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[32:44] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[32:45] | I don’t understand. How did she do it? | 我不明白 她是怎么做到的 |
[32:47] | I thought Nick killed my mom. | 我以为是尼克杀了我妈妈 |
[32:49] | – There’s new evidence. – Isn’t she helping us? | -有新的证据出现 -她不是在帮我们吗 |
[32:52] | I can’t get in the way of a police investigation. | 我不能妨碍警方调查 |
[32:54] | Now I need you to come down here and to make a statement. | 现在我要你过来一趟 录个口供 |
[32:56] | Come there? Now? | 过去一趟 现在 |
[32:58] | Is that even safe with what’s going on? | 发生了这种事 还安全吗 |
[33:00] | It’s a police precinct. | 这里是警局 |
[33:01] | Nothing’s going to happen to you here. | 你不会有什么事的 |
[33:03] | Just need you to make a statement | 你只要过来就你妈妈死的时候 |
[33:04] | about where you were when your mother died. | 你在哪里做个陈述就好 |
[33:06] | I wasn’t even in the country. | 我当时都不在国内 |
[33:07] | Then just tell them what you remember. | 那就把你记得的告诉他们 |
[33:09] | Okay, well, I’m not leaving the baby. | 我不会离开孩子的 |
[33:11] | Then bring her with you. | 那就带她一起来 |
[33:13] | I’ll send a patrol car to pick you up. | 我派辆警车过去接你 |
[33:39] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[33:41] | She had kind of a rough night. | 经历了不好过的一晚 |
[33:42] | She seems to be okay now. | 现在看起来没事了 |
[33:44] | Well, you can leave her with me. | 你可以把她留在我这 |
[33:46] | The officer will take you to the interview room. | 会有警官带你去问讯室 |
[33:48] | How long is this gonna take? | 这个要多久 |
[33:50] | 10, 15 minutes. | 10到15分钟 |
[33:53] | And what about Nick? | 尼克怎么样 |
[33:54] | Isn’t he pretty mad about his mom being arrested? | 他妈妈被抓了 他是不是很生气 |
[33:56] | I’ll handle Nick. | 尼克方面 我来搞定 |
[34:01] | Let’s just get this over with. | 赶紧把这事解决了吧 |
[34:10] | I thought of a name. | 我想到了一个名字 |
[34:14] | – What? – Diana. | -什么 -戴安娜 |
[34:18] | Goddess of the hunt and the moon. | 月亮和狩猎女神 |
[34:21] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[34:23] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[34:49] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[34:51] | I thought I was gonna make a statement. | 我以为我是来录口供的 |
[34:53] | I wanted to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[34:55] | If nothing else, I owe you an explanation. | 没什么事 就是欠你一个解释 |
[34:59] | You killed my mother. | 你杀了我妈妈 |
[35:01] | What other explanation is there? | 还有什么解释 |
[35:03] | I went there looking for you. | 我是去那里找你的 |
[35:05] | Because of what you did to Juliette. | 因为你让朱丽叶变成那样 |
[35:09] | Your mother didn’t want to tell me anything. | 你妈妈什么话都不肯告诉我 |
[35:12] | So you made her. | 所以你就逼她 |
[35:13] | My choice was to let Juliette die. | 我的本意是要朱丽叶死 |
[35:44] | Your son took my powers. | 你儿子夺去了我的法力 |
[35:46] | I was angry. | 我很生气 |
[35:48] | But you got them back. | 但你又重新拿回来了 |
[35:50] | I did. | 没错 |
[35:51] | That couldn’t have been fun. | 过程肯定很残酷 |
[35:53] | Who died in the process? | 谁死了 |
[35:56] | Why are we having this conversation? | 我们为什么要进行这段对话 |
[35:59] | I had to give up my son because of who I was. | 因为我的身份 我必须放弃我的儿子 |
[36:04] | If I hadn’t done that, he might have been killed. | 如果我不这么做 他可能早死了 |
[36:07] | It’s your problem, not mine. | 这是你的问题 不是我的 |
[36:10] | I mean, if you’re looking for some sort of forgiveness, | 如果你是想寻求什么原谅 |
[36:11] | I don’t have any. | 我可没法给你 |
[36:12] | I’m not asking for forgiveness. | 我不是在寻求原谅 |
[36:16] | I want you to understand. | 我只是想让你明白 |
[36:20] | Sometimes we have to sacrifice what we love most. | 有时候我们不得不牺牲自己的最爱 |
[36:31] | No. | 不 |
[37:53] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[37:55] | – Uh, who are you looking for? – Your captain. | -你找谁 -你们队长 |
[37:57] | Well, he was walking out a couple minutes ago. | 他几分钟前刚走出去 |
[37:58] | You want me to try and grab him for– | 要我追上去… |
[38:04] | – Where is she? – We need to talk. | -她在哪 -我们得谈谈 |
[38:06] | No. Where is she? | 不 她在哪 |
[38:07] | – We can’t do this out here. – Where’s my daughter? | -这里不适合谈话 -我女儿在哪里 |
[38:10] | – I had no choice. – Oh, my god. | -我别无选择 -天啊 |
[38:12] | – They would have killed you. – Oh, my god. | -他们会杀了你的 -天啊 |
[38:14] | And then he would have killed me, | 然后再杀了我 |
[38:14] | and he would have taken her anyway. | 无论如何他都会带走她的 |
[38:16] | Oh, my god. You gave her to Viktor? | 天啊 你把她给维克托了 |
[38:17] | It was the only way to protect her. | 这是保护她的唯一办法 |
[38:19] | No! | 不 |
[38:29] | No! | 不 |
[38:31] | No! | 不 |
[38:32] | No! | 不 |
[38:33] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[39:01] | Yes. | 什么事 |
[39:03] | We’re almost there. | 我们就要到了 |
[39:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:12] | We’re cleared for immediate departure. | 我们可以马上出发 |
[40:19] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 你们知道我是谁吗 |
[40:59] | We did it. | 成功了 |
[41:04] | She’s still asleep. | 她还睡着 |
[41:05] | Let’s hope she stays that way for awhile. | 希望她先不要醒 |
[41:07] | How was my German? | 我的德语怎么样 |
[41:08] | I believed it. | 我都上当了 |
[41:11] | But you don’t– you don’t speak German. | 但你 你不说德语 |
[41:19] | It has to be done. | 只能这样 |
[41:23] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[42:05] | I’m gonna have to teach you not to do that in public. | 我得教你不要在公共场合做这种事 |