时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’re sure the child is here? | 你肯定孩子在这里吗 |
[00:03] | Listen, when this is all over, | 听着 这事结束以后 |
[00:04] | you wouldn’t mind if I took care of Renard, would ya? | 你们不会介意让我处理雷纳德的 对吧 |
[00:07] | I don’t mind at all. | 一点不介意 |
[00:08] | I thought of a name. | 我想到了一个名字 |
[00:09] | What? | 什么 |
[00:10] | Diana. | 戴安娜 |
[00:11] | You’re not getting my child. | 你别想带走我的孩子 |
[00:12] | If you do not deliver the child | 如果两个小时内 |
[00:13] | within the next two hours, | 你不把孩子送过来 |
[00:14] | I will give the order for your death, | 那我就会下令追杀你 |
[00:16] | the death of Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[00:19] | You gave her to Viktor? | 你把她给维克托了 |
[00:20] | It was the only way to protect her. | 这是保护她的唯一办法 |
[00:21] | The Resistance has managed to get Adalind Schade | 反叛组织已经从我们手里抢走了 |
[00:23] | and her child away from us. | 爱达玲·莎德和她的孩子 |
[00:28] | We did it. | 成功了 |
[00:30] | It has to be done. | 只能这样 |
[00:32] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[00:35] | I’m gonna have to teach you not to do that in public. | 我得教你不要在公共场合做这种事 |
[00:40] | 没人知道我见过的离乱 没人知道我的痛苦 | |
[02:18] | Wonder where they are. | 她们去哪儿了啊 |
[02:20] | Hey, you know my mom. They could be anywhere. | 你知道我妈妈的 她们去哪里都有可能 |
[02:23] | What do you think she’s gonna do? | 你觉得她会怎么做 |
[02:26] | Probably what my Aunt Marie did with me. | 可能像玛丽姨妈对我做的事一样 |
[02:28] | Move around a lot. | 经常搬家 |
[02:30] | Nick, this baby isn’t gonna be anything like you. | 尼克 这孩子肯定和你完全不一样 |
[02:34] | She’s not gonna be like anybody. | 她不会像任何人一样 |
[02:37] | You really think she’s as big of a deal | 你真觉得她像大家说的 |
[02:39] | as everybody seems to– | 那么重要吗 |
[02:41] | No. | 不 |
[02:43] | Let me get it. | 我去开门 |
[02:47] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[02:51] | It’s Adalind. | 是爱达玲 |
[02:52] | What? She’s here? | 什么 她来了吗 |
[03:00] | I need your help. Can I come in? | 我需要你的帮助 我能进来吗 |
[03:03] | Sean gave her away. | 肖恩把她送走了 |
[03:05] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[03:06] | He gave my baby to Viktor. | 他把孩子给维克托了 |
[03:08] | I need you to help me get her back. | 我需要你帮我把她抢回来 |
[03:09] | – Here, come in. – No, no, no, no. | -进来吧 -不不不 |
[03:10] | I can’t stay. I have to find my baby. | 我不能久留 我得找到我的孩子 |
[03:12] | Nick, you got to get your mom out of jail. | 尼克 你得从监狱里救出你妈妈 |
[03:14] | I know–I don’t care if she killed my mom. | 我知道 我不管是不是她杀了我妈妈 |
[03:16] | That was all my fault anyway. | 反正都是我的错 |
[03:17] | I just really need my baby back. | 我真的需要救回我的孩子 |
[03:20] | They released her a couple of hours ago. | 他们几小时前放了她 |
[03:22] | What? | 什么 |
[03:24] | They didn’t have enough evidence to hold her. | 他们没有足够的证据拘留她 |
[03:26] | Is she here? | 她在这里吗 |
[03:28] | I-I have to talk to her. | 我得和她谈谈 |
[03:30] | She left. | 她走了 |
[03:32] | What? | 什么 |
[03:33] | No. When? | 不 什么时候 |
[03:35] | Right after they let her go. | 就在他们放了她之后 |
[03:38] | She didn’t want to stick around, | 她不想久留 |
[03:40] | considering what had happened. | 考虑到发生的事 |
[03:42] | Okay, well, then you have to get her back. | 好吧 那你得找回她 |
[03:44] | She’ll help me. | 她会帮我的 |
[03:45] | Adalind, there’s one thing | 爱达玲 关于我妈妈 |
[03:45] | you have to understand about my mom. | 你得了解一点 |
[03:47] | When she leaves, she’s gone. | 她走了就是走了 |
[03:50] | Then you have to find her. | 那你得找到她 |
[03:51] | She doesn’t tell anybody where she goes. | 她不告诉别人她去了哪里 |
[03:53] | Then you have to help me! | 那你就得帮我 |
[03:57] | Adalind, if the Royals have your baby, | 爱达玲 如果你的孩子落到皇室手里 |
[03:59] | they wouldn’t still be here. | 他们不会还待在这里的 |
[04:04] | I’m not giving up my baby. | 我不要放弃我的孩子 |
[04:06] | There’s nothing we can do, Adalind. | 我们无能为力 爱达玲 |
[04:09] | Well, I’m not doing nothing. | 我不会袖手旁观的 |
[04:19] | I’m not entirely sure she’d make a great mother. | 我不大确定她会是个很棒的母亲 |
[04:22] | Probably shouldn’t say this, | 也许我不该这样说 |
[04:23] | but I actually feel sorry for her, | 但我其实为她感到难过 |
[04:25] | even if she did just scare the crap out of me. | 虽然她刚才把我吓了个半死 |
[05:27] | Need a ride? | 要我们载你一程吗 |
[05:37] | Hey, all we’re doing is offering you a ride. | 我们只是说载你一程 |
[05:42] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[05:45] | Please, no! No! No! | 请别这样 不不 |
[05:48] | – Shut up, shut up! – No, get off me! | -闭嘴 闭嘴 -别碰我 |
[05:51] | No! Get your hands off of me! | 不 你们别碰我 |
[05:55] | Let me go! No! | 放开我 不 |
[06:01] | No! No no! | 不不不 |
[06:04] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[06:07] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[06:56] | – Adalind. – You bastard. | -爱达玲 -你个混蛋 |
[06:58] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[07:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:03] | I don’t want you to be sorry. | 我不要你的对不起 |
[07:04] | I want my baby! | 我要我的孩子 |
[07:05] | Nothing I say right now | 我现在说什么 |
[07:06] | is gonna make you feel any better. | 都不能让你好受些 |
[07:08] | – Get her back! – I can’t! | -把她抢回来 -我做不到 |
[07:17] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[07:22] | I know, and I don’t blame you. | 我知道 我不怪你 |
[07:35] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[07:38] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么帮 |
[07:41] | Then figure it out, | 那就好好想想 |
[07:43] | ’cause one day, I’ll stop crying. | 因为总有一天 我会停止哭泣 |
[07:53] | The attack was pretty violent. | 袭击还挺暴力的 |
[07:55] | Hard to tell how many people were involved. | 很难分辨有多少人涉案 |
[07:58] | Looks like we’ve got at least three sets of footprints. | 看起来至少有三组脚印 |
[08:00] | Looks like drag marks. | 这好像是拖拽痕迹 |
[08:05] | Somebody had a really big knife | 某人拿着把大刀 |
[08:06] | and a really bad temper. | 脾气还很火爆啊 |
[08:08] | Somebody really wanted to make sure they were dead. | 这人真是一点活口都不想给他们留啊 |
[08:15] | Well, nothing in the pockets on this one. | 这人的口袋里没东西 |
[08:17] | No wallet. | 没有钱包 |
[08:19] | Me either. | 我这个也是 |
[08:20] | You know how they got here? Any cars parked nearby? | 知道他们怎么来这里的吗 附近停什么车了吗 |
[08:23] | No, not a one. | 没有 一辆都没有 |
[08:25] | All right, let’s get some fingerprints. | 好吧 取证指纹吧 |
[08:29] | So we got two dead guys, but one set of drag marks. | 这里有两具尸体 但只有一条拖拽痕迹 |
[08:32] | So who got dragged? | 那被拖着的是谁 |
[08:33] | Well, I doubt it was either of them. | 我看应该不是他俩当中的任何一个 |
[08:39] | Hey, I think I got something here. | 这里好像有什么东西 |
[08:46] | Looks like a black knight… | 好像是个黑骑士 |
[08:50] | With blood on it. I don’t think | 上面还有血 应该没人 |
[08:51] | anybody was having a game of chess out here. | 会在这里下棋吧 |
[08:53] | Could have been here before the attack. | 可能凶案发生之前就在这里了 |
[08:55] | Officer, mark this. | 警官 来做个标记 |
[08:57] | Huh, got some IDs here. | 查到身份了 |
[08:59] | All right, let’s run ’em. | 输入系统搜索一下 |
[09:01] | The first vic is a real model citizen. | 第一名死者真是”模范”市民啊 |
[09:03] | Richard Hector Dunn, | 理查德·赫克托·邓恩 |
[09:05] | impressive arrest record. | 逮捕记录可真惊人 |
[09:07] | A few assaults, assorted DUIs, robbery. | 几次故意伤人 数次酒醉驾车 还有抢劫 |
[09:10] | What about number two? | 那另一个呢 |
[09:12] | Model citizen number two is Kirk Lewelyn Firebaugh. | “模范”市民二号叫柯克·卢埃林·法尔博 |
[09:15] | Huh, doesn’t look like a Lewelyn to me. | 看起来就不像个良民 |
[09:18] | Anyway, more of the same. | 反正都差不多 |
[09:20] | Assaults, B and Es… | 伤人 私闯民宅 |
[09:21] | Oh, here we go–rape. More than once. | 还有不止一次强奸 |
[09:24] | Well, how did Mr. Dunn and Mr. Firebaugh | 那邓恩和法尔博先生 |
[09:26] | get way out here to tangle with somebody? | 是怎么跑来这里跟人发生纠纷的呢 |
[09:28] | I’ll see if they have any vehicles registered to them. | 我查查他们名下有没有注册车辆 |
[09:30] | And get us the next of kin. | 查一下他们的亲属 |
[09:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:35] | That’s why we took their limo. | 所以我们才抢了他们的豪车 |
[09:36] | There was no way they could follow us, you know? | 让他们没法追踪我们 |
[09:38] | No way they could, like, trace our cars. | 他们不可能追踪到我们的车 |
[09:40] | I’m still worried. | 我还是很担心 |
[09:41] | This is the Royals we’re dealing with. | 他们可是皇室的人啊 |
[09:43] | The Resistance got Adalind and the baby | 反叛组织把爱达玲和她的孩子 |
[09:45] | out of Europe. | 救出了欧洲 |
[09:46] | I mean, they landed them here in Oregon. | 送来了俄勒冈 |
[09:47] | So it only makes sense | 照理反叛组织 |
[09:48] | that the Resistance would be prepared, | 应该已经准备好 |
[09:50] | you know, for the Royals to make a move on the kid. | 知道皇室会来抢孩子了 |
[09:53] | But the Resistance wasn’t prepared. | 实则不然 |
[09:55] | You know that and I know that, but the Royals don’t. | 天知地知你知我知 皇室又不知道 |
[09:58] | Okay, you ready? | 好了 你准备好了吗 |
[10:00] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[10:05] | – Let ‘er rip. – All right, glass. | -开始吧 -玻璃 |
[10:07] | – Glass. – Can. | -玻璃 -罐头 |
[10:07] | – Can. – Can. | -罐头 -罐头 |
[10:09] | Plastic. | 塑料 |
[10:09] | This game is really fun, | 这游戏真有意思 |
[10:11] | and I love being green and everything, | 我很喜欢绿色环保 |
[10:12] | but we shouldn’t play this when we compost. | 但这些都混在一起的时候不适合玩这个 |
[10:14] | Plastic. | 塑料 |
[10:16] | Plastic. Can. | 塑料 罐头 |
[10:19] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[10:23] | What? | 什么 |
[10:27] | Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[10:29] | Well, uh, come on in. | 请进吧 |
[10:31] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[10:33] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[10:34] | My baby’s gone. | 我的孩子不见了 |
[10:36] | They took her. | 他们把她抢走了 |
[10:46] | – Yeah, that’s my brother. – He live with you? | -对 这是我弟 -他跟你一起住吗 |
[10:50] | Eh, sometimes. | 有时吧 |
[10:51] | But he didn’t come home last night. | 他昨晚没回家 |
[10:53] | – You got him? – We found your brother’s body | -你们抓了他吗 -我们在圣海伦路边 |
[10:55] | – off of St. Helen’s Road. – What? | -发现了你弟的尸体 -什么 |
[10:58] | We found another body with him. | 他身边还有另一具尸体 |
[11:00] | Do you know a Richard Dunn? | 你认识理查德·邓恩吗 |
[11:01] | Yeah. Hey, what the hell happened? | 认识 到底他妈发生什么了 |
[11:07] | Grimm! | 格林 |
[11:09] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[11:13] | You killed him! | 你们杀了他 |
[11:14] | No, we did not. | 没 我们没有 |
[11:15] | But they were murdered, | 但是他们的确是被谋杀了 |
[11:16] | and we need you to calm down | 你需要冷静下来 |
[11:18] | and talk to us. | 然后和我们谈谈 |
[11:21] | I’m just a cop, | 我只是个警察 |
[11:22] | and we’re just trying to do our job. | 我们只是在做自己的本职工作 |
[11:24] | Now, do you know where your brother was last night? | 你知道你弟弟昨晚在哪里吗 |
[11:27] | Oh, yeah. | 知道 |
[11:30] | Him and Rick went out drinking. | 他和里克去喝酒了 |
[11:31] | – Anyone else with them? – Not that I know. | -有别人和他们一起吗 -据我所知没有 |
[11:33] | Do you know where your brother’s truck is? | 你知道你弟弟的卡车在哪儿吗 |
[11:34] | A 2004 chevy silverado– | 是一辆2004雪佛兰西维拉多… |
[11:36] | I know what it is. | 我知道是什么车 |
[11:37] | It’s not here. He drove it last night. | 车不在这儿 他昨晚开走了 |
[11:39] | Now, your brother’s friend, | 你弟的朋友 |
[11:41] | was he a lausenschlange too? | 他也是个蛇妖吗 |
[11:43] | – I don’t know what you mean. – Yeah, you do. | -我不知道你在说什么 -你知道 |
[11:45] | What kind of wesen was he? | 他是哪种格林生物 |
[11:47] | Same as you? | 和你一样吗 |
[11:48] | Nah. | 不 |
[11:50] | Klaustreich. | 他是野猫精 |
[11:51] | Anything else we need to know? | 还有什么是我们需要知道的吗 |
[11:53] | Look, I don’t know what you think happened, | 我不知道你们认为发生了什么 |
[11:55] | but nobody could have taken my brother and Rick | 但是没人能放倒我弟弟和里克 |
[11:57] | and lived to tell about it. | 并且还能活下来 |
[12:00] | Except maybe you. | 可能除了你 |
[12:43] | We got some possibilities here on the vics. | 这儿有一些可能嫌疑犯的信息 |
[12:45] | Firebaugh and Dunn have some known associates here in the system. | 系统里有些法尔博和邓恩的故交 |
[12:48] | Three of them are dead, two are still in prison, | 其中三个死了 两个还在监狱里 |
[12:51] | and a half a dozen here in the area. | 还有六个在这里 |
[12:54] | Too bad there’s not a box you can check if they’re wesen. | 真遗憾你不能查查他们是不是格林生物 |
[12:56] | Yeah. Wouldn’t that just make our lives so much easier? | 是啊 那样我们的生活不是太容易了 |
[13:02] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[13:02] | Look, man, I’m sorry to bug you, | 伙计 很抱歉打扰你 |
[13:03] | but Adalind is here. | 但是爱达玲在我家 |
[13:07] | And she is really upset. | 而且她真的很难过 |
[13:09] | – She came back to your place? – Yeah. | -她回你那儿了吗 -是的 |
[13:10] | Didn’t see that one coming, did you? | 没料到这点 是吧 |
[13:12] | What does she want? | 她想要什么 |
[13:12] | Do you mean besides her baby? | 你是说除了她的宝宝之外吗 |
[13:14] | Well, uh, | 这个… |
[13:15] | she has no place to go. | 她没别的地方可去了 |
[13:16] | She has no money, no car, | 她没钱 没车 |
[13:18] | no insurance. | 没保险 |
[13:20] | I mean, not that you need that if you don’t have a car, I guess– | 我猜没车也就不需要保险 |
[13:23] | I don’t know. What do you want us to do with her? | 我也不知道 你想要我们拿她怎么办 |
[13:24] | Look, I know this is not gonna be easy, | 听着 我知道这事儿不好办 |
[13:27] | but just see if you can keep her there for a while | 但是你们能不能留她住一会儿 |
[13:29] | until we figure out what to do. | 直到我们想出该怎么办 |
[13:30] | Got a hit on the victim’s vehicle. | 死者的卡车有线索了 |
[13:32] | Firebaugh’s truck was found in the southeast industrial. | 法尔博的卡车在东南部的工业区找到了 |
[13:35] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[13:42] | Nick wants us to keep her here. | 尼克想要我们把她留在这儿 |
[13:44] | For how long? | 多久啊 |
[13:46] | Till he can figure out what to do. | 直到他想出该怎么做为止 |
[13:47] | How is he going to figure out what to do with this? | 他怎么才能想出该怎么做啊 |
[13:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:51] | If she finds out you had anything to do with it– | 假如她发现你和这件事有关系… |
[13:54] | She’s got her powers back, you know. | 她的法力已经回来了 你知道的 |
[13:56] | Having her pissed at us? Not such a good idea. | 把她惹毛 这可不是个好主意 |
[13:58] | Okay, can we just try to make her feel better for now? | 好吧 我们能试着让她暂时好受一点吗 |
[14:01] | Until we can get rid of her. | 直到我们能摆脱她 |
[14:14] | Drink this. It’ll help you rest. | 喝了这个吧 这能让你好好休息会儿 |
[14:16] | – I don’t want to rest. – You’re exhausted. | -我不想休息 -你已经精疲力尽了 |
[14:19] | You’ve been up for two days. You need to get some sleep. | 你已经两天没睡了 你得睡一觉才行 |
[14:24] | Now, I have to go to the shop, | 现在 我得去店里了 |
[14:26] | so you can stay here as long as you need to. | 所以你想在这儿待多久都行 |
[14:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:38] | Drink up. | 喝了吧 |
[14:39] | I’m not going anywhere until you fall asleep. | 在你睡着之前我哪儿也不会去的 |
[14:51] | That’s Firebaugh’s truck. | 那是法尔博的卡车 |
[14:52] | Any surveillance cameras in the area? | 附近有监控摄像头吗 |
[14:54] | No, nothing around here. | 没 什么也没有 |
[14:55] | Whoever dumped it here | 不管是谁把车子扔在这儿的 |
[14:56] | probably picked this place for that reason. | 八成都是看中了没有摄像头这一点 |
[14:58] | All right, two guys driving down the highway late at night. | 好吧 两个人深夜从高速上开下来 |
[15:03] | Did they have the killer with them? | 凶手和他们在一起吗 |
[15:04] | Or maybe they picked the killer up somewhere else. | 或者有可能他们在别处载上了凶手 |
[15:09] | Well, whoever it was, | 不管是谁 |
[15:10] | I’m guessing they didn’t know what they were getting into. | 我猜他们都没意识到自己惹到了什么人 |
[15:12] | Woman? | 是个女人吗 |
[15:14] | If it was, that’s one bad-ass woman. | 假如是的话 那可真是个凶残的女人啊 |
[15:16] | Well, no blood that I can see. | 看不到血迹 |
[15:18] | A couple beer bottles, whiskey bottle. | 几个啤酒瓶 威士忌瓶 |
[15:21] | A little late to arrest them for DUI. | 抓他们酒驾可有点晚了 |
[15:23] | But in retrospect, I’m sure they would have preferred that. | 不过要是可以选择 他们肯定更希望这样 |
[15:30] | I got a French fry. | 这有个法式炸薯条 |
[15:32] | One? | 就一个 |
[15:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:36] | Still crispy. | 还脆着呢 |
[15:37] | Not soggy. | 没变潮 |
[15:38] | Hasn’t been stepped on. | 也没被踩到 |
[15:40] | So guys got hungry, stopped for fast food, | 看来他们饿了 停车买了点快餐 |
[15:43] | but no bags, no wrappers. | 但是袋子和包装纸都不见了 |
[15:45] | – Were these guys that clean? – I don’t think so. | -他们这么爱干净吗 -我可不这么认为 |
[15:47] | – Wu. – Yeah. | -吴 -在 |
[15:48] | Any idea where this is from? | 知道这是哪来的吗 |
[15:55] | French fry is like a fingerprint. | 法式炸薯条就好像指纹 |
[15:58] | Every fast-food restaurant’s got its own cut. | 每个快餐店都有自己独特的切法 |
[16:00] | Check every fast-food fry between here and the crime scene. | 查查案发现场到这之间的每一个快餐店 |
[16:03] | Yeah. I was kind of hungry anyway. | 好的 正好我饿了 |
[16:07] | Steward’s ineptitude got us into this mess. | 斯图尔德的愚蠢让我们陷入了如此局面 |
[16:09] | He should have been able to get that child | 他本该在不用牺牲那两个镇反军的情况下 |
[16:10] | away from Renard without losing two more Verrat. | 就能把孩子从雷纳德身边带走 |
[16:13] | Next time, choose your people more carefully. | 下一次 选人的时候仔细点 |
[16:15] | Yes, sir. Although it was Danilov’s man. | 一定 先生 其实他是丹尼洛夫的人 |
[16:18] | Well, I can only kill Danilov once. | 丹尼洛夫已经死了 |
[16:20] | The Resistance knew the child was there, | 反叛组织知道孩子在那里 |
[16:22] | but how did they know we got the child? | 可他们怎么会知道我们得到了孩子 |
[16:24] | Someone had to have told them. | 一定是有人告诉了他们 |
[16:26] | Steward said he was attacked in his home by three people. | 斯图尔德说他在他家里被三个人袭击 |
[16:29] | Renard, the Grimm… | 雷纳德 那个格林… |
[16:31] | And a woman. | 还有一个女人 |
[16:32] | And we know Renard is allied with the Resistance. | 我们知道雷纳德和反叛组织是盟友 |
[16:37] | You may be right, | 你也许是对的 |
[16:38] | but I think we need to find out who that woman was. | 可我认为我们应该查出那个女人是谁 |
[16:40] | It always comes down to a woman, doesn’t it? | 自古红颜如祸水 不是吗 |
[16:44] | Wars are waged, kingdoms lost, hearts broken. | 挑起战乱 颠覆王权 伤透人心 |
[16:49] | Your highness. | 殿下 |
[16:53] | Uncle. | 伯父 |
[16:55] | Now don’t go blaming your people for not telling you I was here. | 别责怪你手下没告诉你我来了 |
[16:59] | I wanted it to be a surprise. | 我想给你个惊喜 |
[17:01] | Well, you succeeded. | 你成功了 |
[17:02] | What can we get you? | 有什么能为您效劳的 |
[17:05] | You mean, besides the men | 你是说 除了找出 |
[17:06] | responsible for the death of my son Eric? | 要为埃里克的死负责的人吗 |
[17:09] | We’re closing in on that. | 我们就快找出元凶了 |
[17:11] | Like you’re closing in on the child? | 就像你们快要得到孩子了吗 |
[17:15] | By the way, do we know | 顺便问一下 查出 |
[17:16] | if it’s my grandchild by my son Eric or by my son Sean? | 我孙子的父亲是我儿子埃里克还是我儿子肖恩了吗 |
[17:22] | Until we have the child, we can’t be sure, | 在得到孩子之前 我们无法确定 |
[17:24] | but in either case, it is your grandchild. | 但不管怎样 他都是您的孙子 |
[17:27] | The families have given you | 家族给了你 |
[17:29] | a great deal of power and responsibility. | 极大的权力和责任 |
[17:34] | That child must be raised within these walls. | 这孩子一定要在皇室的庇护下长大 |
[17:38] | Otherwise, these walls will one day fall. | 否则 皇室总有一天会崩塌 |
[17:41] | And before I allow a tragic history like that to be written, | 在那悲剧性的历史被记载之前 |
[17:45] | bloody changes will be made. | 我一定会做出血腥的改变 |
[17:51] | But not to worry, nephew. | 不必担心 侄子 |
[17:53] | I trust you will succeed. | 我相信你会成功的 |
[18:01] | Yeah. | 请进 |
[18:07] | Just wanted to see how you were holding up. | 只是想来看看你怎么样 |
[18:11] | I’ve been better. | 好点了 |
[18:12] | I thought I should tell you that Monroe called. | 我得告诉你门罗来电话了 |
[18:16] | Adalind went back to their house. | 爱达玲回他们家了 |
[18:18] | She visited me last night. | 昨晚她去找我了 |
[18:19] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 也找了我 |
[18:22] | Probably lucky that’s all she did. | 也许该庆幸她只做了这个 |
[18:25] | What’d you tell Monroe? | 你跟门罗怎么说的 |
[18:26] | Just to keep her there until we can figure out what to do. | 在我们想出如何处理之前让她先待在那里 |
[18:29] | I don’t know how to make things better for her, Nick. | 我不知道如何能让她好过一些 尼克 |
[18:32] | Well, maybe I should talk to her. | 也许我该和她谈谈 |
[18:33] | No. No, no. | 别 不行 |
[18:34] | If she ever finds out that the baby’s with your mother, | 一旦她发现孩子在你母亲那里 |
[18:36] | she’ll never stop trying to find her. | 她会一直追踪她 |
[18:38] | It’s better if she thinks that I gave the child to Viktor. | 让她以为我把孩子给了维克托要好得多 |
[18:40] | What if she tries to contact Viktor? | 如果她联系维克托怎么办 |
[18:42] | He’ll have no interest in her now. | 他现在对她没兴趣 |
[18:43] | And even if he tells her he doesn’t have the child, | 而且就算他说孩子不在他那里 |
[18:45] | she won’t believe him. | 她也不会相信 |
[18:48] | More importantly, what are we gonna do about Mr. Steward, | 现在更重要的 是怎么处理斯图尔德先生 |
[18:50] | our FBI agent? | 那个联调局探员 |
[18:54] | Have you contacted the Feds? | 联系联调局了吗 |
[18:55] | Yeah, they’re looking for him too. | 是啊 他们也在找他 |
[18:57] | Apparently, he hasn’t shown up for work | 很显然 他没去上班 |
[18:58] | and he’s not communicating. | 也联系不上 |
[19:00] | I think I might have seen him on the street last night. | 昨晚我好像在街上看到他了 |
[19:03] | He may have gone rogue. | 他可能已经狗急跳墙了 |
[19:07] | Sorry. Wu’s back. | 抱歉 吴回来了 |
[19:09] | He’s got surveillance on the suspect. | 他拿到嫌犯的监控录像了 |
[19:13] | Watch your back. | 当心 |
[19:15] | Yeah, you too. | 会的 你也是 |
[19:21] | Checked 12 restaurants. | 排查了12家餐馆 |
[19:22] | Only two had the style of fry left in the truck. | 只有两家的薯条切口和车上的那根一致 |
[19:25] | Pulled surveillance on both of them, | 调出了他们的监控录像 |
[19:26] | and lo and behold, | 请看 |
[19:29] | got our truck. | 找到车了 |
[19:30] | But I was a little surprised to see who was driving. | 但是看到开车的人我倒有点惊讶 |
[19:35] | You’re kidding me. | 耍我的吧 |
[19:36] | Not exactly your average stone-cold killer. | 不是你们平常逮捕的冷血杀手 |
[19:39] | She doesn’t look very old. | 她看起来年纪轻轻 |
[19:40] | Thinking 19 to 21 going on deadly. | 最多也就19到21岁 |
[19:43] | She’s not stupid. She’s wearing gloves. | 她也不傻 还戴着手套 |
[19:46] | Let’s make copies and circulate it. | 影印出来分发出去吧 |
[19:47] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[19:56] | What kind of female young wesen | 究竟哪种年轻女性格林生物 |
[19:59] | could take on a klaustreich and a lausenschlange? | 能够杀死野猫精和蛇妖 |
[20:02] | You’re speaking rhetorically, right? | 你只是随口一问吧 |
[20:06] | I think it’s time to talk to Monroe. | 我们该跟门罗谈谈了 |
[20:14] | – How do they feel? – These are good. | -鞋子感觉怎么样 -很不错 |
[20:17] | I want to see what they look like with the pants. | 我想看看和裤子搭起来怎么样 |
[20:18] | Okay, dressing rooms are right back there. | 可以 试衣间在那边 |
[20:49] | – Oh, don’t like ’em? – Too tight. | -不喜欢吗 -太紧了 |
[20:51] | – I’ll look for something else. – All right. | -我再看看其他的 -好的 |
[20:54] | Hey, something’s on fire back here! | 这里着火了 |
[21:28] | Hey, girl. | 前面的姑娘 |
[21:29] | I like what you did back there. | 我喜欢你刚才店里那招 |
[21:32] | – Pretty sweet. – Just leave me alone. | -挺厉害啊 -走开 |
[21:36] | I will, as soon as you give me those boots you stole. | 你把偷来的鞋子给我 我就走 |
[21:40] | They’re my size. Take ’em off. | 正好是我的码 脱下来 |
[21:45] | You think that little butter knife is gonna save your ass? | 你觉得小小一把黄油刀救得了你吗 |
[23:02] | Adalind is asleep. | 爱达玲睡着了 |
[23:05] | Do you want to talk to her? | 你们想和她谈谈吗 |
[23:06] | I don’t. | 我可不想 |
[23:07] | We have a wesen problem. | 我们遇到一个关于格林生物的麻烦 |
[23:10] | Okay, can we do this at the trailer? | 好吧 我们能去拖车里谈吗 |
[23:12] | – Sure. – Good, ’cause… | -好 -太好了 因为… |
[23:17] | better to leave sleeping hexenbiests lie. | 让睡着的巫女好好躺着睡觉比较好 |
[23:20] | – You know? – Oh, yeah. | -你懂吗 -懂 |
[23:33] | Wow, taking on a lausenschlange and a klaustreich at the same time? | 什么 同时杀死蛇妖和野猫精 |
[23:37] | That takes some seriously large, well, in her case, figurative cojones. | 这可需要相当大的胆量才行 |
[23:41] | – What kind of wesen is she? – I-I don’t know. | -她是什么格林生物 -我不知道 |
[23:44] | I guess…you got your augapfel-aushacken. | 我猜 可能是啄眼怪 |
[23:46] | Were their eyes pecked out? | 死者的眼珠被挖出来了吗 |
[23:47] | ‘Cause they’ll do that to a man. | 通常它们都会挖人的眼珠 |
[23:49] | No. But they were cut up pretty good. | 没 但他们被砍得很厉害 |
[23:51] | Okay, could be a fetide taillader. | 好吧 那可能是臭刀怪 |
[23:54] | You could smell them a mile away. | 你可以在很远的地方就闻到它们的味道 |
[23:56] | Oh, on the other hand, you know what? | 你们知道吗 还有别的可能 |
[23:57] | You could be dealing with a female sangrienta manos, | 你们要对付的可能是女血掌怪 |
[24:00] | although, truth be told, | 不过 老实说 |
[24:01] | they usually consume the intestines, so… | 它们通常会吃掉肚肠 很难说… |
[24:03] | I don’t like the sound of any of them. | 这几个怪物名字可都不怎么样 |
[24:05] | You wouldn’t like the look of them either. | 它们的样子也不怎么样 |
[24:07] | So what else can you tell me about the– | 你们还有什么可以告诉我… |
[24:10] | Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德 |
[24:11] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[24:13] | Yeah, we can be there in five minutes. | 好的 我们五分钟就到 |
[24:15] | Change of plans. We got another attack. | 计划有变 又有一起袭击案 |
[24:17] | Victim was cut, only this one’s still alive. | 受害人被刀割伤 但她还活着 |
[24:19] | So I guess I’m going? | 那我是要跟着你们一起去了 |
[24:21] | Yeah, I guess you are. | 是的 没错 |
[24:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:38] | Airway clear. | 呼吸道通畅 |
[24:39] | Bagging her. | 给她用气囊 |
[24:42] | Hold. | 等下 |
[24:50] | I know. I know. | 我懂我懂 |
[24:53] | Stay out of the way. | 别碍事 |
[24:59] | Looks like the same M.O. | 看起来作案手法是一样的 |
[25:00] | Assault was reported by a jogger. | 是一名慢跑的人报的案 |
[25:02] | His description matches our young suspect. | 他的描述和我们年轻的嫌疑犯一致 |
[25:04] | Said she took off running heading in that direction. | 说她朝这个方向逃跑了 |
[25:06] | I’ve got two units in the area. | 我派了两名制服警员在这附近巡查 |
[25:08] | We’re losing her. | 她快不行了 |
[25:12] | Still no response. | 还是没反应 |
[25:16] | I can’t find a pulse. | 我感受不到脉搏 |
[25:23] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[25:26] | Note the time. | 记录死亡时间 |
[25:28] | Contact M.E. | 通知法医 |
[25:29] | This isn’t too far from where she left the truck. | 这里离她停车的地方不远 |
[25:32] | All right, get some unis out here to canvass the area. | 好的 派几名警员过来彻底排查这个区域 |
[25:34] | If she’s still here, she’s got to be staying close. | 如果她还在这里 肯定就在附近 |
[25:36] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:13] | I got her back. | 我把她带回来了 |
[26:16] | She belongs with you. | 她是你的 |
[26:26] | No! | 不要 |
[26:37] | We’ve made a grave mistake underestimating him. | 我们低估了他 这是一个严重的失误 |
[26:40] | I want to know everything there is to know about this Grimm– | 我想知道有关这个格林的一切 |
[26:43] | where he was born, where he went to school, | 他在哪儿出生 上的哪所学校 |
[26:45] | who his parents are, his grandparents, his friends. | 父母是谁 祖父母是谁 朋友有哪些 |
[26:49] | Anything and everything about Nicholas Burkhardt. | 我要知道有关尼古拉斯·伯克哈德的一切 |
[26:51] | Can I put surveillance on him? | 可以监视他吗 |
[26:53] | No, I don’t want to alarm him. | 不要 我不想打草惊蛇 |
[26:55] | He played a part in this. | 他参与了这事 |
[26:56] | He definitely knows who that woman was. | 他一定知道那个女人是谁 |
[26:59] | I hate to disturb you, sir, | 抱歉打扰您 先生 |
[27:00] | but Adalind Schade is calling. | 爱达玲·莎德来电话了 |
[27:03] | Do you want to take it? | 您要接吗 |
[27:04] | Let’s see what the hexen-bitch wants. | 我们看看这个巫女贱人想怎么样 |
[27:07] | Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[27:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:10] | I’m so sorry for everything that’s happened, | 我很抱歉发生了这一切 |
[27:12] | but I didn’t have a choice. | 但我别无选择 |
[27:14] | They took me out of the country, | 他们把我带出了国 |
[27:16] | and they threatened to kill me if I didn’t go with them. | 威胁我如果不跟他们走就杀了我 |
[27:19] | What is it you want from me? | 你想要什么 |
[27:21] | I want my baby. Please. | 我想要我的孩子 求你了 |
[27:23] | You’ve got to give her back to me, | 你一定要把她还给我 |
[27:25] | or let me come to you. | 或者让我去找你 |
[27:26] | I don’t care. Just– | 我不在乎 |
[27:28] | Please, she needs to be with me. | 求你了 她需要和我在一起 |
[27:30] | How is she? Is she okay? | 她怎么样 她还好吗 |
[27:32] | I’ll do anything, Viktor. | 我什么都愿意做 维克托 |
[27:34] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[27:36] | Please, just–just– just let me be with her. | 求你了 让我和她在一起 |
[27:39] | Well, to be perfectly honest, | 说实话 |
[27:40] | I don’t think she’s all that happy. | 她也不是很开心 |
[27:42] | You’re right. She misses you. | 你说得对 她想你 |
[27:44] | So then you know that she needs me. | 那你就知道她需要我 |
[27:48] | Perhaps, but you had your chance with us. | 或许吧 但我们给过你机会 |
[27:50] | You didn’t take it. | 你没抓住 |
[27:51] | I told you, they made me go with them. | 我跟你说了 他们逼我跟他们走的 |
[27:53] | She’ll have the best of everything. | 她会拥有一切最好的东西 |
[27:54] | – You needn’t worry. – Please. | -你不用担心 -求你了 |
[27:55] | I don’t mean to be cruel, | 我不想这么残忍的 |
[27:57] | but there’s a lot at stake here. | 但事关重大 |
[27:58] | I tell you what, I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[28:00] | Call me later. | 再打给我 |
[28:01] | No, Viktor, please! | 不 维克托 求你了 |
[28:04] | Viktor. | 维克托 |
[28:07] | She thinks you have the child. | 她以为孩子在您手里 |
[28:10] | Which may not be a bad thing. | 这或许不是坏事 |
[28:21] | I’m done crying. | 我哭够了 |
[28:39] | Hey, you gonna stay another day? | 你还要在这儿多住一天吗 |
[28:41] | It’s past checkout. You got to pay up. | 已经过了退房时间了 你得付钱 |
[28:43] | I’m leaving. | 我这就走 |
[28:44] | You know you’re supposed to pay | 过了退房时间 |
[28:45] | if you stay past checkout. | 就得付钱 |
[29:42] | Whew, dude, skalengeck. | 天啊 蜥怪 |
[29:45] | That would be our victim. | 那就是被害人 |
[29:46] | No kidding. | 可不是 |
[29:48] | You picking up anything else? | 你闻到其他气味了吗 |
[29:50] | Not wesen. | 不是格林生物 |
[29:51] | Doesn’t mean they’re not disguising it. | 说不定他们进行了伪装 |
[29:52] | Oh, you mean like wolfsbane. | 你是说像狼毒草一样 |
[29:55] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[29:56] | It’s so he doesn’t smell us. | 这样它就闻不到我们了 |
[29:58] | We’re not hunting deer. | 我们又不是在猎鹿 |
[29:59] | That’s what that stuff was for? | 那东西就是派这个用处的 |
[30:02] | You figure out where the victim came from? | 你能找出被害人是从哪边来的吗 |
[30:04] | Skalengecks not being overly hygienic, | 蜥怪可不怎么讲卫生 |
[30:06] | should be doable. | 我应该可以 |
[30:10] | She’s all over the place. | 到处都是它的味道 |
[30:11] | At least we don’t have to explain to anybody | 至少我们不用向任何人解释 |
[30:13] | what we’re doing here. | 我们在干什么了 |
[30:16] | Just got a hit on the suspect. | 嫌疑犯有线索了 |
[30:18] | Hey. Monroe. | 你好 门罗 |
[30:20] | Haven’t seen you since the zombie romp. | 自从僵尸那事后再也没见过你 |
[30:24] | Oh, yeah! | 是啊 |
[30:25] | Wow, that was a night to remember. | 难忘的一晚啊 |
[30:27] | Uh, yeah, it’s a night I’d rather forget. | 是啊 我宁愿忘了 |
[30:28] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[30:30] | Just, uh… | 我就… |
[30:32] | You said something about the suspect? | 你刚说嫌疑人怎么了 |
[30:34] | Yeah, manager of the SRO Hotel just called in. | SRO旅馆的经理刚报警 |
[30:36] | He’s got one of our flyers, and he thinks she’s there, | 他有我们的传单 他觉得她住在那里 |
[30:38] | but not for long, ’cause she’s checking out. | 但是不会待很久 因为她要退房了 |
[30:39] | – We’ll take this one. – You want streets blocked off? | -我们过去 -要设置路障吗 |
[30:41] | Not until we know it’s her. | 确定是她了再说 |
[30:42] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[31:08] | Anything special we should know | 关于你跟我们提到的格林生物 |
[31:09] | about the wesen you told us about? | 有什么需要特别注意的吗 |
[31:11] | Which one, the augapfel-aushacken, | 哪一个 啄眼怪 |
[31:12] | the fetide taillader, or the sangrienta manos? | 臭刀怪 还是血掌怪 |
[31:14] | – Yeah, what you just said. – No. Not particularly. | -对 就你刚刚说的 -没什么要说的了 |
[31:17] | I mean, if you get a chance, shoot ’em. | 逮着机会就开枪 |
[31:19] | Actually, if it is a augapfel-aushacken, | 如果是啄眼怪的话 |
[31:21] | even if you don’t get a chance, shoot ’em. | 就算没有机会 也要开枪 |
[31:23] | I’m not sure what I just said, but you know what I mean? | 我也不知道这话怎么说的 但你们懂我的意思吧 |
[31:24] | Hotel’s at the end of the block. | 旅馆就在街尾 |
[31:30] | Hold on. That’s her. | 等等 是她 |
[31:32] | Pull over here. I’ll get behind her. | 在这停车 我从后面包抄 |
[31:57] | – Stop. – Police! | -站住 -警察 |
[32:07] | No! | 不 |
[32:11] | Nick! Nick! | 尼克 尼克 |
[32:16] | Police! | 警察 |
[32:19] | – Nick! Nick! – Get off! | -尼克 尼克 -放开 |
[32:23] | Nick, wait. | 尼克 等等 |
[32:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:25] | Dude! | 伙计 |
[32:28] | She’s a Grimm. | 她是格林 |
[32:35] | – Get away from me! I’ll kill you. – Take it easy, okay? | -放开我 我要杀了你们 -冷静点 好吗 |
[32:37] | We are not gonna hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你的 |
[32:39] | – Get away! – Calm down. We’re police. | -走开 -冷静点 我们是警察 |
[32:42] | Nobody’s gonna hurt you. You understand me? | 没人会伤害你 听懂了吗 |
[32:43] | – Let me go! – You’re a Grimm? | -放开我 -你是格林 |
[32:45] | – Get these off of me! – Are you sure? | -放开我 -你确定吗 |
[32:47] | Nick, I saw what I saw, man. There is no mistaking that. | 尼克 我真真切切看到了 不会弄错的 |
[32:50] | I’ll kill all of you! | 我要杀了你们 |
[32:51] | I don’t think she knows what you’re talking about. | 我觉得她压根不知道你们在说什么 |
[32:53] | Listen to me. Hey! Listen to me. | 听着 听我说 |
[32:56] | You’re a Grimm? | 你是格林 |
[32:58] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[33:02] | You’ve heard that before? | 以前听说过这个词吗 |
[33:04] | – It doesn’t mean anything. – Yes, it does. | -这没有任何意义 -当然有 |
[33:06] | It’s just something they say before they try and kill me. | 这只是他们想杀我之前会说的话 |
[33:08] | Now let me go. | 放我走 |
[33:09] | We’re gonna put her in the back. | 让她坐后座 |
[33:10] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[33:10] | Dude, I am not getting in the back with her. | 伙计 我可不跟她坐后座 |
[33:14] | Well, I am. Get in the front. | 我坐 你坐前面 |
[33:25] | You’re gonna try to kill me. | 你们会杀了我 |
[33:27] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们不会 |
[33:30] | I’m sorry, but stop it. All right? | 我很抱歉 但别挣扎了好吗 |
[33:32] | You’re gonna get yourself hurt. | 你会害自己受伤的 |
[33:34] | And I don’t want to do that. | 我也不想打你 |
[33:36] | You’re gonna arrest me? | 你们要抓我 |
[33:37] | We’re not gonna do that either. | 我们也不会那样做 |
[33:38] | What are we doing, Nick? | 那我们要做什么 尼克 |
[33:39] | Just drive. | 只管开车就是了 |
[33:56] | The guys who attacked you were wesen, | 袭击你的那两个男人是格林生物 |
[33:59] | and the girl in the park was wesen. | 公园里那个女孩也是格林生物 |
[34:04] | You know what a wesen is, right? | 你知道什么是格林生物吧 |
[34:07] | Okay, he is a wesen. He’s a blutbad. | 他也是格林生物 是个狼人 |
[34:10] | You know, I don’t think | 我觉得现在 |
[34:11] | we need to get into that just now. | 不用扯上我吧 |
[34:12] | Well, I have to figure out what she knows. | 我得弄清楚她知道些什么 |
[34:14] | She is a Grimm, okay? | 她是格林 |
[34:16] | Whether she knows it or not. | 无论她自己知不知道 |
[34:19] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[34:20] | Sure you don’t want to arrest her? | 确定不抓她吗 |
[34:22] | – Not if she talks to me. – Screw you. | -如果她跟我说话的话 -去死吧 |
[34:23] | Oh, that’s a start. | 这是个开始 |
[34:25] | What do you want to do with her? | 你想拿她怎么办 |
[34:26] | We can’t just drive around. | 也不能就这么一直开车乱晃啊 |
[34:30] | What’s your name? Where are you from? | 你叫什么名字 来自哪里 |
[34:35] | All right, let’s take her in. | 好吧 带她去警局 |
[34:45] | Sorry to disturb you, sir. | 很抱歉打扰您 殿下 |
[34:47] | Adalind Schade is on the line. | 爱达玲·莎德在电话上 |
[34:49] | You said she should be put through. | 您说过她的电话要接进来 |
[34:51] | I’ll take it. | 接进来 |
[34:59] | Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[35:00] | I can’t live without my baby. | 我不能没有孩子 |
[35:02] | That’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[35:04] | I have thought about it. | 我也考虑过这件事 |
[35:05] | If I could just see her… | 能不能让我看她一眼… |
[35:07] | I think I might be able to arrange that, | 我也许能安排一下 |
[35:09] | but there is one thing I’d like you to do first. | 但你得先做一件事 |
[35:12] | Anything. | 什么事都行 |
[35:13] | You remember how the Grimm | 还记得那个格林 |
[35:14] | took your powers away? | 是怎么夺去你的法力的吗 |
[35:17] | Yes. | 记得 |
[35:18] | It’s time to return the favor. | 还礼的时候到了 |
[35:20] | You have the blood of the Grimm in you. | 你体内有格林的血 |
[35:23] | That makes him vulnerable. | 这就让他变得不堪一击 |
[35:29] | Her name is Theresa Rubel. Born in New York city. | 她叫泰丽莎·鲁贝尔 出生于纽约市 |
[35:32] | Long way from home. | 离这好远 |
[35:35] | She’s 21, and she’s got quite a history | 今年21岁 不过年纪轻轻 |
[35:36] | for someone so young, | 案底不少 |
[35:38] | covering a lot of states. | 在各个州都犯过事 |
[35:40] | Mostly breaking and entering, petty theft. | 大多数都是非法入室 小偷小摸 |
[35:43] | Surprised there’s no assaults. | 居然没有犯过袭击罪 |
[35:45] | There probably were, just not reported. | 可能也有 只不过没有人报案 |
[35:48] | Her last known address | 她的最后住址是 |
[35:49] | was Washington State Psychiatric Facility | 在斯波坎市的华盛顿州立 |
[35:51] | in Spokane. That was…two months ago. | 精神病院 两个月前的事 |
[35:54] | That makes sense. | 说得过去 |
[35:56] | She doesn’t know she’s a Grimm. | 她不知道自己是格林 |
[35:57] | She probably thinks she’s going crazy. | 可能觉得自己疯了 |
[35:59] | And if she ever told anybody what she saw… | 如果她从没跟人说过她的见闻 |
[36:02] | No wonder she’s got mental health issues. | 难怪有精神问题了 |
[36:04] | If she was admitted to one mental health facility, | 如果有一家精神病院接收过她 |
[36:06] | she’s probably been in and out of others. | 那么她可能也进出过其他医院 |
[36:08] | We need to pull her juvenile records. | 得把她的青少年档案调出来 |
[36:19] | Whoa, take a look at this. | 快来看看这个 |
[36:39] | What are you doing with that? | 你拿着这个干什么 |
[36:40] | – You did this, right? – Give it back to me. | -都是你画的 对吗 -还给我 |
[36:45] | I’m gonna take you out of here | 我会放你出来 |
[36:46] | and show you something. | 给你看点东西 |
[36:47] | We’re just holding you for now. | 现在只是拘留你 |
[36:48] | No charges have been filed. | 还没有对你提出任何指控 |
[36:50] | But if you try anything, I will book you for murder. | 但如果你动歪脑筋 我就告你谋杀 |
[37:04] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[37:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[37:24] | Get out. | 下车 |
[37:30] | There’s something I want to show you in there. | 我想给你看的东西就在那里面 |
[37:32] | Yeah, sure there is. | 当然在里面 |
[37:32] | I’m not going in there with you. | 我不会跟你进去的 |
[37:35] | I don’t blame her. | 不能怪她 |
[37:36] | I wouldn’t go in there with us either. | 我也不会想跟着我们进去的 |
[37:38] | You don’t have to go anywhere. | 你待在原地就行 |
[37:49] | What kind of cops are you anyway? | 你们是什么警察啊 |
[37:50] | That’s a good question. | 好问题 |
[37:52] | I wish I had a good answer. | 我也想给你一个完美的回答 |
[37:55] | – Take her cuffs off. – You sure? | -把她的手铐松开 -确定吗 |
[37:56] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[37:59] | She needs to see this for herself. | 她得自己看这些东西 |
[38:04] | See what? | 看什么 |
[38:05] | Look at it. | 打开看看 |
[38:35] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[38:37] | The truth | 从没有人 |
[38:39] | that no one’s ever told you before. | 告诉过你的真相 |
[38:44] | There’s a lot more of it in there. | 里面还有更多 |
[38:45] | You need to go in there to– | 你得进去… |
[39:07] | What do you mean, this is the truth? | 你说这是真相是什么意思 |
[39:09] | I’ll get us some coffee. | 我去买点咖啡来 |
[39:11] | This is gonna take a while. | 这肯定要一段时间 |
[39:19] | It’s my truth too. | 这也是给我的真相 |
[39:21] | – I see what you do. – No, you can’t. | -我能看见你看见的 -不 不可能 |
[39:24] | Everything in these books, | 这些书里的一切 |
[39:28] | I can see too. | 我也能看见 |
[39:32] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[39:34] | Neither did I. | 以前我也不明白 |
[39:36] | I thought I was going crazy, | 我以为我要疯了 |
[39:38] | but I had somebody | 但我有一个 |
[39:40] | who could explain to me what a Grimm was. | 可以告诉我什么是格林的人 |
[39:44] | Now, you said that they called you that. | 你说别人也会这么叫你 |
[39:46] | Yeah, some of them did. I didn’t know what that meant. | 有些人会 但我不知道是什么意思 |
[39:48] | That’s why I brought you here. | 所以我带你来这 |
[39:52] | I want to explain to you what it does mean. | 我想告诉你那到底意味着什么 |
[40:01] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[40:12] | Yeah. | 进来 |
[40:14] | Ms. Schade is here to see you. | 莎德女士来找你 |
[40:20] | – Send her in. – Yeah. | -请她进来 -好的 |
[40:33] | I don’t know if I’ll ever forgive you. | 我不知道我会不会原谅你 |
[40:38] | I don’t know if I’ll ever forgive myself. | 我都不知道会不会原谅自己 |
[40:40] | I know you think you did the right thing. | 我知道你认为自己没做错 |
[40:43] | I don’t know, maybe you did. | 我不知道 也许确实是没错 |
[40:45] | The royals never would’ve stopped. | 否则皇室永远不会罢休 |
[40:48] | Probably would’ve killed me. | 可能会杀了我 |
[40:53] | I don’t think I’ll ever understand it completely, | 我也许永远无法完全理解 |
[40:58] | but at least I know our baby’s still alive. | 但至少我知道我们的孩子还活着 |
[41:40] | – Nick? – Yeah. | -尼克 -是我 |
[41:42] | Hey, I’m glad you’re here. I picked up Chinese for us. | 你回来了真好 我带了点中餐回来 |
[41:44] | Well, I– I hope you picked up a lot. | 希望你买得够多 |
[41:51] | Juliette, | 朱丽叶 |
[41:53] | this is Theresa Rubel. | 这是泰丽莎·鲁贝尔 |
[42:00] | Hi. So… | 你好 |
[42:01] | So Theresa’s staying for dinner? | 所以泰丽莎要留下来吃晚饭吗 |
[42:03] | Nobody calls me Theresa. | 没人叫我泰丽莎 |
[42:09] | So what do they call you? | 那别人怎么叫你的 |
[42:12] | They call me Trubel. | 他们叫我麻烦鬼 |