时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The attack was pretty violent. | 袭击还挺暴力的 |
[00:04] | No! | 不 |
[00:05] | Somebody had a really big knife and a really bad temper. | 某人拿着把大刀 脾气还很火爆啊 |
[00:08] | Looks like a black knight with blood on it. | 好像是个黑骑士 上面还有血 |
[00:11] | – She’s a Grimm. – You’ve heard that before. | -她是格林 -以前听说过这个词吗 |
[00:13] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 这没有任何意义 |
[00:17] | 不再是一只深灰色的 又丑又令人讨厌的鸭子 而却是一只优雅美丽的天鹅 | |
[00:22] | So Theresa’s staying for dinner? | 所以泰丽莎要留下来吃晚饭吗 |
[00:24] | Nobody calls me Theresa. | 没人叫我泰丽莎 |
[00:26] | Uh-huh, so what do they call you? | 那别人怎么叫你的 |
[00:29] | They call me Trubel. | 他们叫我麻烦鬼 |
[00:31] | Trubel– that’s an interesting name. | 麻烦鬼 这名字真有意思 |
[00:36] | Trubel might have to be staying with us | 麻烦鬼可能要和我们一起 |
[00:37] | for a little while. | 待一阵子 |
[00:40] | She needs to lay low. | 她得保持低调 |
[00:42] | – This have to do with a case? – Little more than that. | -这和案子有关吗 -不止如此 |
[00:45] | And by little more, you mean… | 不止的意思是… |
[00:46] | She’s a Grimm. | 她是格林 |
[00:48] | She’s a… | 她是… |
[00:49] | Yeah. Sounded just as weird to me too. | 我听起来也一样奇怪 |
[00:52] | You’re a Grimm, but– | 你是格林 但是… |
[00:53] | She just found out. | 她刚发现 |
[00:56] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[00:57] | Excuse us. | 先失陪了 |
[01:02] | How do you just find out you’re a Grimm? | 怎么会知道自己是格林啊 |
[01:04] | Uh, sort of like me. | 跟我一样啊 |
[01:05] | I had no idea what I was until Aunt Marie told me, | 玛丽姨妈告诉我时我才知道 |
[01:08] | and she’s never had anybody tell her. | 从来没人告诉过她 |
[01:10] | Then how do you know she’s a Grimm? | 那你怎么知道她是格林的 |
[01:11] | – Monroe saw her. – Monroe saw her? | -门罗看见她了 -门罗看见她了 |
[01:14] | And she killed three wesen. | 她杀了三个格林生物 |
[01:15] | She’s a murder suspect? | 她是谋杀嫌疑犯吗 |
[01:17] | Well, not technically a suspect, | 不算是嫌疑犯啦 |
[01:18] | because we know she did it, but it was self-defense. | 因为我们知道是她干的 但那是自卫 |
[01:22] | They attacked her. | 他们攻击了她 |
[01:22] | She has no idea what she is, let alone what they were. | 她不知道她自己的身份 更不知道他们是什么 |
[01:25] | First your mom shows up with Adalind and a baby. | 一开始你妈妈出现了 带着爱达玲和一个孩子 |
[01:28] | And now you bring home a Grimm who barely knows she’s a Grimm, | 现在你带回家了一个刚知道自己身份的格林 |
[01:30] | and she’s killed three wesen. | 而且她还杀了三个格林生物 |
[01:31] | – I know it’s a lot. – You think? | -我知道这很难接受 -你觉得呢 |
[01:33] | She’s been on the run for years. | 她已经流浪多年了 |
[01:35] | I mean, she thought she was crazy. | 她觉得自己疯了 |
[01:37] | She just needs a little help. | 她只需要一点帮助 |
[01:39] | You really think you can help her? | 你真觉得你能帮助她吗 |
[01:41] | I took her to the trailer, | 我带她去了拖车 |
[01:42] | tried to explain what she was as best I could, | 尽力向她解释她是什么 |
[01:44] | but that’s a lot to take in for someone as young as she is. | 但对于她那么年轻的人来说 还是很难接受 |
[01:47] | Juliette, she just needs a warm bed, | 朱丽叶 她只需要一张温暖的床 |
[01:49] | a roof, and a little understanding. | 遮风避雨的地方 还有一点理解 |
[01:54] | For how long? | 要多长时间 |
[01:56] | Well, a little while. | 要一阵 |
[01:58] | I think we’re gonna have to play it by ear. | 我想我们要见机行事 |
[02:00] | Where is she? | 她去哪儿了 |
[02:02] | Trubel! | 麻烦鬼 |
[02:18] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没事 |
[02:21] | Why don’t we try some silverware and eat at the table, though? | 不如我们用银餐具在餐桌上吃吧 |
[02:24] | It’s been a while since I ate with other people. | 我很久没和别人一起吃饭了 |
[02:44] | I am so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[02:46] | – That’s all right. – I am so sorry. | -没关系 -真心抱歉 |
[02:47] | It’s just an accident. We’ll take care of it. | 只是场意外 我们会处理的 |
[03:10] | Security. I’m gonna need to see what’s in your bag. | 我是保安 我得看看你包里的东西 |
[03:12] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[03:21] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[03:22] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[03:24] | Garmani. Very good. | 加莫尼 很好 |
[03:28] | Something go wrong? | 出了什么问题吗 |
[03:33] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 看来确实出了问题 |
[03:35] | Where’s Cammy? | 卡米呢 |
[03:37] | She, um… | 她… |
[03:39] | She made a mistake. | 她失误了 |
[03:42] | Was she caught? | 她被抓到了吗 |
[03:52] | Was Cammy caught? | 卡米被抓到了吗 |
[03:56] | – I saw her run away. – And you didn’t go after her? | -我看见她跑了 -你没去追她吗 |
[03:59] | We–we thought she’d meet us back here. | 我们还以为她会在这里和我们会合 |
[04:03] | We’ll discuss it upstairs. | 我们去楼上讨论 |
[04:06] | Bless this family | 保佑这个家庭 |
[04:08] | and this food we are about to eat. | 还有我们要吃的食物 |
[04:10] | We take nothing for granted, for we know | 我们不认为这是理所当然的 因为我们知道 |
[04:11] | that our strength comes from putting the family first. | 我们的力量来源于把家庭置于第一位 |
[04:14] | For no sacrifice is too great… | 牺牲都不重要… |
[04:24] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 很抱歉 |
[04:29] | I know. Come on. | 我知道 进来吧 |
[04:31] | It wasn’t my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[04:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:39] | Why don’t we talk about this in private? | 不如我们私下说吧 |
[04:41] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[04:55] | At least I got away. | 至少我没被抓到 |
[04:57] | You shouldn’t have gotten caught. | 你不该被抓的 |
[04:59] | I won’t get caught again. | 我不会再被抓的 |
[05:01] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[05:03] | I came home. | 我回来了 |
[05:06] | And where else would you go? | 你还会去哪里 |
[05:09] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[05:13] | This is your family. | 这是你的家 |
[05:16] | And without family, | 没有了家 |
[05:18] | you’re nothing. | 你就什么都不是了 |
[05:48] | Would you like to seconds? | 要再添点吗 |
[05:56] | So are all of the Grimms so normal? | 所有格林都这么正常吗 |
[05:59] | You should meet my mother. | 你该见见我母亲 |
[06:01] | She’s been called a lot of things, | 别人说过她很多特点 |
[06:02] | but normal’s not one of ’em. | 但正常不是其中之一 |
[06:06] | – Does that mean we’re related? – Maybe a few centuries ago. | -那是说我们是亲戚吗 -也许几个世纪前是的 |
[06:11] | From what I can tell, it’s like a recessive gene. | 据我所知 这是隐性基因 |
[06:14] | Must be a relief to know | 知道你自己不是唯一一个 |
[06:15] | you’re not the only one at least. | 这一定让你松了口气吧 |
[06:21] | So you see these wesen things too? | 你也见过格林生物啊 |
[06:23] | No, I’m not a Grimm. | 不 我不是格林 |
[06:26] | So how do you deal with this? | 那你怎么应付的 |
[06:28] | Deal with what? | 应付什么 |
[06:31] | You know, being married to someone | 嫁给一个能看到 |
[06:32] | who can see what we do? | 我们做的事的人 |
[06:35] | Um, we… we’re not married. | 我们还没结婚 |
[06:39] | Smart. | 真聪明 |
[06:41] | You can get out any time. | 你可以随时走人 |
[06:49] | Hey, here’s a clean pair of pants and a shirt for you to sleep in. | 这儿有干净的睡衣睡裤 |
[06:52] | – I’m fine with what I have. – Okay, cool. | -我穿身上这套就行 -好吧 |
[06:55] | Well, I’m just gonna leave it there | 我就把衣物留在这里了 |
[06:56] | in case you change your mind. | 万一你改变主意呢 |
[06:57] | We are down the hall if you need anything. | 如果有任何需要 走廊尽头就是我们的房间 |
[06:59] | I won’t, but, uh, | 不会有什么需要的 |
[07:01] | thanks for the Chinese. | 不过谢谢你们的中餐 |
[07:05] | No problem. Good night. | 没事 晚安 |
[07:23] | How long am I supposed to stay here? | 我要在这里住多久 |
[07:25] | Till I can figure out what to do. | 直到我想好该怎么办 |
[07:30] | Look, if you need me, call me, okay? | 如果你需要我 就给我打电话 |
[07:32] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想你走 |
[07:34] | I’ll be right across the hall. | 我就在你对门 |
[07:36] | You need to stay here with me. | 你得留下跟我在一起 |
[07:38] | I’m not so sure that’s a good idea. | 这不是个好主意吧 |
[07:41] | – You afraid of me? – Of course I’m afraid of you. | -你怕我 -我当然怕你 |
[07:44] | Well, I’m afraid of you too. | 我也怕你 |
[07:46] | Then why do you want me to stay? | 那为什么还要我留下 |
[07:49] | Because I’m more afraid of being alone. | 因为我更怕孤单一人 |
[07:58] | I’ll take the couch. | 我睡沙发吧 |
[07:59] | No, you won’t. | 别 不要 |
[08:03] | I had a child to hold. I don’t anymore. | 我之前怀抱婴儿 现在没了 |
[08:07] | But for the short time I had her, | 但在我抱着她的短暂时间里 |
[08:09] | I felt something I’ve never felt before. | 我有一种从未有过的感觉 |
[08:12] | I did too. | 我也是 |
[08:17] | I never felt like I needed anyone before. | 我以前从没觉得自己需要谁 |
[08:24] | Do you think Viktor will take care of her? | 你觉得维克托会照顾好她吗 |
[08:28] | I believe she will be well looked after. | 我相信她会受到良好的照顾 |
[08:32] | Will we ever see her again? | 我们还能再见她吗 |
[08:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:44] | No! No! No! | 不不 |
[09:06] | Would you be more comfortable in a jail cell? | 你是不是更喜欢待在监狱里 |
[09:09] | Because that’s where you’re gonna end up | 因为你就这样离开这里 |
[09:10] | if you walk out on this. | 就一定会锒铛入狱 |
[09:12] | You don’t owe me anything. | 你不欠我的 |
[09:13] | I know the world you’ve been living in. | 我了解你的世界 |
[09:16] | I can help. | 我可以帮你 |
[09:20] | Why do you care? | 你为什么在乎 |
[09:23] | Because I’m like you. | 因为我跟你一样 |
[09:26] | It’s not easy. | 这不容易 |
[09:28] | Plus, I had help, and you didn’t. | 而且我有人帮 但你没有 |
[09:34] | Look. | 听着 |
[09:37] | I haven’t quite worked this out, | 我还没完全想好 |
[09:38] | but I just think this might help us both. | 但我觉得这样也许对咱俩都好 |
[09:41] | You might have seen some things I haven’t. | 你可能见过一些我没见过的格林生物 |
[09:44] | Besides, I like having another Grimm around. | 再说了 我喜欢身边还有一个格林的感觉 |
[10:08] | Is she staying? | 她会住下吗 |
[10:10] | For now. | 暂时会 |
[10:14] | A lot for her to learn. | 她有大把东西要学 |
[10:17] | Where are you gonna start? | 你要从何教起 |
[10:23] | Hello. | 喂 |
[10:25] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[10:26] | Yeah, just one second, he’s doing his exercises. | 在 等一下 他在锻炼呢 |
[10:29] | Put him on speaker. So how’d it go last night? | 开免提 昨晚怎么样 |
[10:32] | – Everybody still alive? – Yeah, for the time being. | -大家都还活着吗 -暂时都相安无事 |
[10:35] | Look, I need your and Rosalee’s help with her. | 我需要你和罗莎莉帮帮她 |
[10:39] | And by help, you mean… | “帮帮她”是指… |
[10:42] | What you did for Juliette. | 像你们当初对朱丽叶那样 |
[10:45] | Nick, this girl is a grimm. | 尼克 这姑娘是格林 |
[10:47] | – She can already see us. – No, no, no. | -她本来就能看到我们 -不不 |
[10:49] | She’s used to every wesen trying to kill her. | 她已经习惯所有格林生物都想杀她了 |
[10:52] | – She needs to know that- – We’re not all bad. | -她需要知道… -我们不都是凶恶的 |
[10:54] | This is the next step. | 这是下一步 |
[10:59] | All right, all right, Nick. | 行吧 尼克 |
[11:00] | Just tell her to leave that machete behind. | 让她别把弯刀带来 |
[11:03] | – She has a machete? – Thanks, I appreciate it. | -她还有弯刀 -好 非常感谢 |
[11:06] | Delta! | 德尔塔 |
[11:10] | Delta! | 德尔塔 |
[11:11] | Delta! Delta, come here! | 德尔塔 快来 |
[11:12] | – I see him. – Delta! | -我看到它了 -德尔塔 |
[11:14] | – What are you digging at? – Bad dog. | -你在挖什么呢 -坏狗狗 |
[11:16] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[11:25] | Hi, Nick, Hank. | 尼克 汉克 |
[11:34] | Rosalee, Monroe. | 这是罗莎莉和门罗 |
[11:36] | This is…Trubel. | 这位是麻烦鬼 |
[11:41] | Come on in. | 快请进 |
[11:51] | Well, I’m Rosalee. | 我是罗莎莉 |
[11:54] | Fuchsbau. | 狐妖 |
[11:56] | Right. | 是的 |
[11:57] | And I hear you met Monroe yesterday. | 听说你昨天见过门罗了 |
[12:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:06] | I never really had a chance to properly introduce– | 还没机会正式介绍一下… |
[12:08] | Blutbad. | 狼人 |
[12:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:14] | You, uh, really got a thing for clocks. | 你还真喜欢钟啊 |
[12:16] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:17] | Big fan of time in general. | 超爱时间 |
[12:20] | I mean, you think about it-history, music, love. | 想想历史 音乐和爱情 |
[12:23] | A long life, right? | 人这一辈子 |
[12:24] | None of it would work without… | 要是没有计时 |
[12:29] | timing. | 这些都没意义了 |
[12:31] | And speaking of, | 说到这个 |
[12:34] | we might want to get these other introductions out of the way. | 我们也许该介绍一下其它事了 |
[12:37] | So why don’t we just start with explaining what a woge is? | 我们先来说说什么是转化吧 |
[12:42] | I know what it is. | 我知道 |
[12:43] | Okay, well, there’s also, like, um, stages. | 好吧 还有不同阶段 |
[12:47] | So there’s kehrseiten. | 有常人 |
[12:49] | And they are non-wesen, non-Grimm types. | 他们既非格林生物 也非格林 |
[12:52] | That would be me. | 那就是在下了 |
[12:53] | And they can only see us | 而他们只在我们想让他们看到的时候 |
[12:55] | when we want them to. | 才能看到我们的真实身份 |
[12:57] | And Grimms, like you, | 还有像你这样的格林 |
[12:59] | on the other hand, also can see us | 你们则能在我们不想被看到的时候 |
[13:01] | when we don’t wanna be seen. | 也能看到我们 |
[13:06] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[13:12] | Here goes. | 开始了 |
[13:21] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[13:26] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[13:31] | See, everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[13:35] | How do you know I’m a Grimm? | 你们怎么知道我是格林 |
[13:41] | It’s your eyes. | 是你的眼睛 |
[13:43] | They get really dark when we woge. | 我们转化以后能看到你的双眼一片漆黑 |
[13:46] | It’s kind of scary. | 挺恐怖的 |
[13:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:49] | Yeah, we’re not talking kiddy pool dark. | 是的 而且不是那种儿童游泳池的黑 |
[13:50] | We’re talking, like, all the way down to your soul, | 而是那种 像是可以深入灵魂的 |
[13:53] | Deep-type dark. | 很深的黑暗 |
[13:58] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[14:04] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[14:04] | So that went well, right? | 看来结果不错 是吗 |
[14:09] | Still friends? | 还是朋友吧 |
[14:12] | This is so weird. | 这真是太奇怪了 |
[14:15] | You know, | 你们知道吗 |
[14:17] | everybody telling me what I saw wasn’t real, | 每个人都和我说我看见的东西不是真的 |
[14:20] | I made it up. | 是我编造的 |
[14:22] | Well, honey, you didn’t. | 亲爱的 不是你编的 |
[14:29] | Look, this is new for– for all of us. | 你瞧 这对我们所有人而言都是全新的 |
[14:32] | Nick is the first Grimm who didn’t try to kill us. | 尼克是第一个没想着要杀了我们的格林 |
[14:35] | So this is as important for Monroe and me | 所以这事儿对你而言很重要 |
[14:38] | as it is for you. | 对门罗和我也是同样重要的 |
[14:42] | But not all wesen are like us. | 但并不是所有格林生物都和我们一样 |
[14:48] | So you need to be careful. | 所以你得当心点 |
[14:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:59] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[15:00] | There’s a body in forest park. | 在森林公园发现了一具尸体 |
[15:02] | What about Trubel? | 那麻烦鬼怎么办 |
[15:07] | We can take her with us. | 我们可以带上她 |
[15:09] | How are we gonna explain that? | 那我们要如何解释呢 |
[15:12] | Ride along. | 巡检 |
[15:13] | Yeah, we can say she’s a, uh… | 是啊 我们可以说她是个… |
[15:20] | What? | 是个什么 |
[15:24] | Criminology student? | 犯罪学学生 |
[15:26] | – Oh, perfect. – Great idea. | -太好了 -这主意真棒 |
[15:27] | That’s the best. | 这样最好了 |
[15:28] | Your mother’s house went through probate. | 你母亲的房子经过了遗嘱检验 |
[15:31] | It was determined at that time | 那时我们认定 |
[15:32] | that your mother had not filed taxes | 在过去的7年里 |
[15:34] | for the last seven years. | 你母亲都没有缴税 |
[15:35] | Once legal fees, | 一旦法律费用 |
[15:36] | the IRS, and the state were paid, | 国税局和州税局的钱缴了 |
[15:38] | there was a balance of $1,500.42, | 还有1500.42元的结余 |
[15:43] | Most of which has gone to pay the storage unit | 其中大部分根据你的要求 |
[15:45] | where her personal possessions have been stored | 都用于支付储存她个人财产的 |
[15:48] | as per your request. | 储物单元了 |
[15:50] | It’s a good thing you showed up when you did. | 你能适时的出现真是太好了 |
[15:52] | Rent’s only paid through the end of the month. | 因为租金只能支付到这个月月底 |
[15:54] | It would’ve gone up for auction in 60 days. | 之后它可能会被在60天后拍卖 |
[15:57] | I hope she left something of value for you in there. | 希望她在那里给您留了点贵重物品 |
[16:02] | Were you close with your mother? | 您和您母亲关系亲密吗 |
[16:05] | I didn’t mean– | 我不是有意… |
[16:07] | I had such high hopes for you, honey. | 我对你期望如此之高 亲爱的 |
[16:14] | I was everything to her. | 我是她的全部 |
[16:24] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想要去哪里 |
[16:26] | With you–isn’t that what I’m supposed to be doing? | 和你待在一起啊 这难道不是我应该干的事吗 |
[16:27] | No, this is a crime scene. | 不行 这儿是犯罪现场 |
[16:29] | This might not have anything to do with wesen. | 这可能和格林生物半点关系都没有 |
[16:31] | Don’t I wish. | 我希望没关系 |
[16:33] | Hey, it’s not like it’s the first dead body | 这又不是我遇上的 |
[16:34] | I’ve ever had to deal with. | 第一具尸体 |
[16:36] | Just keep your voice down. | 你小点声 |
[16:37] | The fewer questions people ask about you, the better. | 人们对你的疑问越少越好 |
[16:39] | – What do we got? – Uh, another weird one. | -情况如何 -又是一起奇怪的案子 |
[16:42] | Looks like the vic was exsanguinated. | 死者像是被吸干了 |
[16:44] | What’s that? | 那是什么意思 |
[16:47] | This is Theresa. Criminology student. | 这位是泰丽莎 犯罪学学生 |
[16:49] | She’s here for a ride along. | 她是来和我们一起巡检的 |
[16:51] | Oh, thinking of becoming a cop? | 想要当警察吗 |
[16:55] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:56] | Well, it means that the victim has lost all of her blood. | 意思是死者的血都没了 |
[16:58] | Crime scene’s this way. | 犯罪现场在这边 |
[17:01] | Try to just watch and listen. | 试着只看只听就好 |
[17:03] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我就是这么做的啊 |
[17:05] | Body’s wrapped in plastic. | 尸体被塑料包了起来 |
[17:07] | Fully clothed, buried about 6 inches under. | 身上衣物完好 被埋在约地下两米处 |
[17:12] | Who found it? | 谁发现的尸体 |
[17:13] | Dog named Delta and his two owners. | 是一只叫德尔塔的狗和他的两个主人发现的 |
[17:15] | Out for a run. | 他们是出来跑步的 |
[17:16] | Looks like some high-end clothes. | 衣服看起来挺高级的啊 |
[17:18] | Cuts don’t look like they were made by a blade. | 伤口看上去不像是刀具所致 |
[17:20] | Looks like puncture wounds. | 看起来像是穿刺伤 |
[17:21] | Doesn’t look like she’s got a drop of blood left. | 她身上看上去一滴血都不剩啊 |
[17:23] | Gotta be wesen. | 一定是格林生物 |
[17:29] | Who’s “Vesson”? | 谁是”范森” |
[17:34] | You were saying? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[17:35] | It’s, uh…German. | 是…德语 |
[17:40] | Yeah, it means that, you know, “There’s no blood left.” | 是的 意思是 “一滴血都不剩” |
[17:47] | Okay, uh, you guys ready for me to run prints? | 好吧 你们弄完我能来扫描指纹了吗 |
[17:49] | Yeah. | 可以了 |
[17:49] | Scanner’s in the car. I’ll be right back. | 扫描仪在车里 我马上回来 |
[17:55] | You’ve got to understand, these are cops. | 你得明白 他们只是普通警察 |
[17:57] | You can’t go talking that stuff to just anybody. | 你不能对所有人说这种事 |
[18:00] | – Sorry. – I think she’s right, though. | -对不起 -但我觉得她说的没错 |
[18:03] | Yeah, I know she’s right. | 是的 我知道她说的没错 |
[18:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:12] | She’s young. | 她还很年轻 |
[18:14] | What the hell kind of wesen makes marks like that? | 什么鬼格林生物会弄出那样的伤痕 |
[18:16] | – Trailer. – Right. | -去拖车 -没错 |
[18:32] | Not much here, Jenny. | 战利品不多啊 詹妮 |
[18:34] | I thought someone saw me. | 我觉得有人看见我了 |
[18:40] | Whoa, what’s the matter? | 这是怎么了呀 |
[18:42] | I didn’t want you to think that… | 我不想让你认为… |
[18:45] | – What? – that I’m like Cammy. | -认为什么 -认为我和卡米一样 |
[18:48] | Don’t worry, nothing bad is gonna happen to you. | 别担心 你不会出什么事的 |
[18:51] | Unless you do get caught, | 除非你真的被抓住了 |
[18:53] | ’cause then they’ll want you to talk. | 因为那样的话 他们会想撬开你的嘴的 |
[18:54] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会的 |
[18:55] | Tell me why you wouldn’t. | 告诉我为什么不会呢 |
[18:58] | Because I love our family. | 因为我热爱我们的家庭 |
[19:02] | We all miss Cammy. | 我们都很想念卡米 |
[19:04] | The family needs someone to take her place. | 这个家庭需要找个人来代替她 |
[19:07] | – Donna. – Yes. | -唐娜 -在 |
[19:10] | Find us another one. | 再给我们找个人来 |
[19:17] | You know, I think it may be time to move the trailer. | 我觉得是时候把拖车挪个地方了 |
[19:19] | That’s not a bad idea. | 这想法不赖 |
[19:21] | I’ve seen one of those. | 我见过这个 |
[19:23] | Wendigo. | 食人怪 |
[19:25] | Where did you see it? | 你在哪儿见到的 |
[19:26] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[19:28] | Dude picked me up, offered me dinner. | 那老兄搭了我一程 还要请我吃晚餐 |
[19:31] | Then I found out I was supposed to be the main dish. | 然后我发现我就是那道主菜 |
[19:33] | Yeah, we ran across one of those. | 我们也碰到过一个 |
[19:36] | You cut off its head? | 你们把它的头砍下来了 |
[19:37] | No, we shot him. | 不 我们开枪打他 |
[19:39] | Oh, I guess that works. | 这样也行 |
[19:41] | You wouldn’t happen to have an extra gun, would you? | 你不会正好有多余的枪吧 |
[19:43] | Can we just stay focused on this? | 我们能先在把注意力放在这件事上吗 |
[19:45] | Hey, check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[19:48] | Same markings as on our vic. | 和死者身上的记号一样 |
[19:50] | You recognize it? | 你认出来了吗 |
[19:52] | You remember Ryan? | 记得赖安吗 |
[19:57] | The intern? | 那个实习生 |
[20:00] | How could I forget? | 怎么可能忘记 |
[20:01] | Leben…s “Leben-s–“ | |
[20:04] | sauger Um, sauger. | |
[20:07] | Lebensauger Lebensauger. | |
[20:09] | That’s German, right? | 这是德语吧 |
[20:10] | – Yeah. – Yeah, I’m getting this. | -是 -我越来越懂了 |
[20:14] | “Lebensaugers are known | “众所周知 |
[20:15] | for coercing their victims through fear.” | 恶蛭怪用恐惧来支配受害者” |
[20:18] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[20:23] | Wu, you’re on speaker. | 吴 我开免提了 |
[20:25] | Got a juvenile record on your victim. | 死者有一项未成年人的犯罪记录 |
[20:26] | Took me a while to get it cleared. | 花了我不少时间才得到批准调出 |
[20:28] | Camila Reynolds, age 18. | 卡米拉·雷诺兹 18岁 |
[20:30] | Arrested three times, the latest for shoplifting | 三次被捕 最近一次是因店铺盗窃 |
[20:32] | six months ago. | 六个月前的事 |
[20:34] | Last known address, | 最后登记的地址是 |
[20:35] | the New Beginnings Halfway House downtown. | 市中心的新起点教习所 |
[20:37] | – Thank you. – Hey, Wu. | -谢谢 -吴 |
[20:38] | Can you check with robbery? | 你能查查盗窃案吗 |
[20:39] | See if any high-end stores have been hit recently. | 看看是否有高档商铺最近被盗过 |
[20:41] | Anything with young girls. | 是否有年轻女孩作案 |
[20:43] | Yeah, you got it. | 好的 |
[20:46] | Let’s hit that Halfway House. | 去那间教习所看看吧 |
[20:47] | You think you can… | 你觉得你能 |
[20:54] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:00] | Siegbarste. | 食人魔 |
[21:06] | That’s what killed my foster parents. | 就是这个杀死了我的养父母 |
[21:11] | That’s why you ran away? | 所以你离开了家 |
[21:15] | Yeah, it would’ve killed me too if I hadn’t. | 是 如果我不走 它也会杀了我 |
[21:21] | Did you see who it was? | 你看到是谁干的吗 |
[21:24] | No, only that… | 没看到 只 |
[21:27] | that it was a monster. | 知道是个怪物 |
[21:29] | That’s–that’s why I ran. | 所以我跑了 |
[21:35] | Well, | 好吧 |
[21:36] | I think you’ve had enough for one day. | 你今天获得的信息量也够大了 |
[21:39] | – I can take you home. – No. | -我带你回家吧 -不 |
[21:45] | No, I’m done running. | 不 我不要再逃跑了 |
[22:22] | It better be here. | 最好在这 |
[22:30] | No, you need to stay in the car this time. | 不 这次你要留在车上 |
[22:34] | Fine with me. | 没问题 |
[22:35] | Been in and out of places like this too many times. | 我已经在这种地方进进出出很多次了 |
[22:43] | Should be somewhere in the backlog. | 应该在这堆积压的文档里 |
[22:45] | Here it is. | 找到了 |
[22:47] | Such a shame. She was a sweet girl. | 真是可惜 那么可爱的小姑娘 |
[22:54] | Well, it says here Camila attended several job interviews. | 这里记录着卡米拉参加了几次工作面试 |
[22:56] | It’s mandatory for the girls to go to job interviews | 对这些女孩来说 在她们独立之前 |
[22:58] | before they emancipate. | 必须要经过工作面试 |
[22:59] | Once they’re 18, they have to leave. | 一旦她们到了18岁 她们就得离开这 |
[23:01] | There’s only so many beds. | 这里只有这么多床位 |
[23:03] | Any of the jobs pan out? | 有面试成功的吗 |
[23:04] | Cammy was a sweet girl, | 卡米当时很乖 |
[23:05] | but she never thought very highly of herself. | 但她从未对自己寄予过很大的期望 |
[23:08] | Not a rare thing in girls who have no family. | 这在没有家人的姑娘身上很常见 |
[23:12] | She hang out much with any of the other girls here? | 她与这里的其他女孩交集多吗 |
[23:14] | Anyone she was close to? | 有交往甚密的朋友吗 |
[23:16] | – Her roommate Megan. – Megan still here? | -她的室友梅根 -梅根还住在这吗 |
[23:18] | Yes, you can talk to her. | 是的 你可以和她聊聊 |
[23:21] | But she’s gonna be pretty upset | 但是如果你们告诉她 |
[23:23] | if you tell her what happened to Cammy. | 卡米的遭遇 她肯定会很伤心 |
[23:29] | Jeane, have you seen Megan? | 珍妮 有看到梅根吗 |
[23:32] | – No. – See if you can find her. | -没看到 -帮我去找找她 |
[23:35] | – I wanna speak with her. – Yes, Ma’am. | -我有话和她说 -好的 夫人 |
[23:42] | Hey, there are cops inside, and they’re looking for you. | 警察在里面 他们在找你 |
[23:46] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[23:46] | – I’d get out of here. – Okay. | -我要走了 -好 |
[23:51] | Yeah, I’ll do that. | 是的 |
[23:55] | Megan, could you talk to these guys for a second? | 梅根 你能和警察说几句话吗 |
[23:58] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[24:01] | Hey, Megan. | 梅根 |
[24:02] | Can you answer a few questions about Cammy? | 我们能问你几个关于卡米的问题吗 |
[24:05] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[24:05] | – She mention any boyfriend? – Not to me. | -她有提到过有任何男朋友吗 -没对我说 |
[24:09] | Anybody here you think she might have confided in? | 你觉得这里有没有谁可能是她比较信任的 |
[24:12] | No. | 不可能 |
[24:13] | Places like this, you learn your problems are exactly that: | 在这种地方 你会明白你的问题 |
[24:16] | yours. | 要自己解决 |
[24:19] | Well, if you do remember anything, | 如果你还想起什么 |
[24:22] | give me a call. | 给我打电话 |
[24:23] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[24:37] | She didn’t tell you anything. | 她什么也没告诉你们 |
[24:40] | This might come as a surprise, but people aren’t always honest. | 这也许令人惊讶 但人们并非总是说真话的 |
[24:44] | Not much we can do about it without a little leverage. | 不用点小手段 我们做不了什么 |
[24:46] | You know she’s wesen? | 你知道她是格林生物吧 |
[24:48] | – You clock that? – No. | -你发现了吗 -没有 |
[24:50] | I saw her woge, or whatever you call it, | 我看到她转化了 或者你有别的叫法 |
[24:52] | when her friend was warning her about you guys. | 就在她的朋友叫她警惕你们的时候 |
[24:54] | We need more than that to bring her in. | 我们要更多的证据才能进一步问话 |
[24:56] | Hey, that body was found with designer clothing, right? | 死者身上穿着名牌时装 对吧 |
[25:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:01] | How’s a girl from a place like this | 这种地方的女孩子 |
[25:02] | gonna afford gear like that? | 怎么会买得起这样昂贵的衣服 |
[25:04] | You come from nothing, you can’t help but brag to someone. | 你什么也没有 就只能向别人吹嘘 |
[25:06] | She’s lying! | 她在撒谎 |
[25:12] | Trubel! | 麻烦鬼 |
[25:15] | What the hell is she doing? | 她在搞什么啊 |
[25:19] | What the– | 你 |
[25:20] | What did Cammy tell you? | 卡米和你说了什么 |
[25:24] | You’re a… | 你是个 |
[25:27] | You were gonna say “Grimm,” right? | 你是想说格林是吧 |
[25:28] | Don’t kill me. | 不要杀我 |
[25:30] | You know Cammy? | 你认识卡米 |
[25:31] | I know she’s dead, | 我知道她死了 |
[25:31] | and I know she had something lined up after this. | 我也知道她背后肯定有故事 |
[25:34] | What was it? | 到底是什么 |
[25:35] | – I don’t know. – What was it? | -我不知道 -到底是什么 |
[25:37] | She–she met a woman named Donna. | 她 她遇到了一个叫唐娜的女人 |
[25:39] | Free rent and good clothes, | 房租全免还有华丽的衣服穿 |
[25:40] | and she didn’t have to hook or anything. | 而且不是用出卖肉体 |
[25:42] | Donna. Okay. Where do I find her? | 唐娜 很好 在哪里可以找到她 |
[25:45] | She met her at O’bryant Square. | 她在奥布莱恩广场遇见的她 |
[25:47] | Do you think she killed her? | 你觉得是她杀了卡米吗 |
[25:50] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:51] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你这是在做什么 |
[25:52] | O’bryant Square. | 奥布莱恩广场 |
[25:53] | It’s where Cammy met someone named Donna. | 卡米在那里遇到了一个叫唐娜的人 |
[25:54] | That’s who gave her the job. | 就是她提供的工作 |
[25:56] | Promised her good clothes and a place to crash. | 她保证会有好衣服穿 有地方睡觉 |
[25:57] | And I probably would have found out more | 如果你们不来打断的话 |
[25:58] | if you guys hadn’t butted in. | 也许我还能问出更多 |
[26:02] | Yeah, Wu. | 吴 |
[26:03] | Got a hit from robbery. Want it? | 有一起盗窃的报案 想听吗 |
[26:05] | Anything good? | 有有用的消息吗 |
[26:06] | Store downtown got ripped off yesterday. | 市中心的商场昨天被人偷了 |
[26:08] | Over 17 grand worth of merchandise. | 损失了价值超过一万七千美元的货物 |
[26:11] | Security footage I.D.’d your vic. | 安保录像里有你们的被害人 |
[26:14] | Camila Reynolds. | 卡米拉·雷诺兹 |
[26:29] | Looks like our vic was mixed up | 看上去她像是搅进了 |
[26:30] | in some sort of high-end heist ring. | 什么高端的抢劫团伙 |
[26:32] | So she was a shoplifter? | 也就是说她是个商店扒手吗 |
[26:34] | That’s not exactly foreign to a kid | 对于一个一直生活在教习所的孩子来说 |
[26:36] | who’s been in the system most of her life. | 倒是一点也不奇怪 |
[26:37] | Eexcept someone dressed her up so she’d fit in. | 不过居然有人给她好吃好穿 让她能参与其中 |
[26:40] | We got a lead on a woman named Donna. | 我们查出了一个叫唐娜的女人 |
[26:41] | Might be picking up girls in O’bryant Square. | 她可能在奥布莱恩广场挑选合适的女孩 |
[26:43] | Dresses a few street girls up, teaches them how to act. | 把流浪女打扮一新 教她们该如何举止 |
[26:45] | Make anywhere from 20,000 to 30,000 a week. | 每周都能挣两三万 |
[26:48] | 萧伯纳作品中的人物 在六个月内被训练成名媛淑女的下层社会女子 | |
[26:48] | Modern-day pygmalion. | 现代版卖花女 |
[26:50] | Any idea why they killed the vic? | 知道他们为什么要杀掉被害人吗 |
[26:51] | She almost got caught coming out that last store. | 她在逃出最后这家商店的时候差点被抓住了 |
[26:54] | Could be she was becoming a liability. | 可能就是因为她成了拖后腿的 |
[26:56] | We’re gonna coffee and doughnut O’bryant Square tonight, | 我们今晚会去奥布莱恩广场蹲点 |
[26:57] | see if we can find out who this Donna is. | 看看能不能找出唐娜是谁 |
[26:59] | We think they might be looking for a replacement. | 我们觉得他们也许正在找替代的人 |
[27:04] | So how’s the ride along going? | 跟他们一起办案感觉如何 |
[27:06] | Oh, fine. | 还不错 |
[27:09] | Homicide takes a strong stomach. | 调查杀人案需要有强大的胃才能忍住不吐 |
[27:11] | You see a lot of weird stuff. | 你会见到不少骇人听闻的东西 |
[27:13] | Not everyone can take it. | 不是所有人都受得了的 |
[27:14] | It’s not so bad. | 还不算太坏 |
[27:16] | As long as you don’t have nightmares. | 只要你不做噩梦就好 |
[27:19] | Tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[27:36] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[28:08] | This better be it. | 最好就是这个 |
[28:15] | What? | 什么 |
[28:22] | Oh, come on! | 别这样 |
[28:25] | Open, damn it! | 打开 该死 |
[28:37] | I never knew being a cop was so boring. | 我从来不知道当警察这么无聊 |
[28:41] | Oh, you’re not bored? | 你们不无聊吗 |
[28:43] | Part of the job. | 工作就是这样 |
[28:49] | Hey, what about her? | 那个人怎么样 |
[28:52] | Clothes aren’t cheap, | 穿着廉价的衣服 |
[28:53] | and she looks like she’s looking for somebody. | 看起来像是在等人的样子 |
[28:55] | Probably having an affair. | 也许是有婚外情 |
[29:04] | Maybe they’re in love. | 也许只是一对恋人 |
[29:06] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[29:15] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[29:16] | She’s probably having an affair too. | 可能也是婚外情 |
[29:22] | No, that’s gotta be her. | 不 一定是她 |
[29:24] | Well, even if it is, we have to wait for her to make a move. | 就算是她 我们也得等她先有行动 |
[29:28] | What if she doesn’t? | 如果她不做行动呢 |
[29:30] | Then maybe it’s not her. | 那也许就不是她 |
[29:35] | – Hey, got any change? – what? | -有零钱吗 -什么 |
[29:37] | Change, you know, like quarters, dimes. | 零钱 一毛 两毛钱什么的 |
[29:43] | – Trubel! – I’m hungry. | -麻烦鬼 -我饿了 |
[29:59] | – You got some change? – No, sorry. | -有零钱吗 -没有 抱歉 |
[30:02] | Change? | 有零钱吗 |
[30:04] | What is she up to now? | 她又想做什么 |
[30:06] | Sorry, no. | 抱歉 没有 |
[30:07] | Any change? | 有零钱吗 |
[30:12] | You got any change? | 你有零钱吗 |
[30:16] | – Oh, crap. – Hold on. | -他妈的 该死 -等等 |
[30:17] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[30:18] | If it’s her, you’re gonna blow it. | 如果就是她的话 你会把一切都搞砸的 |
[30:20] | Let’s just see what she does. | 看看她要干嘛吧 |
[30:23] | Anything. I’m just–I’m looking for something to eat. | 什么都可以 我只想找点吃的 |
[30:26] | Why don’t you go home? | 你为什么不回家呢 |
[30:29] | If I had one, I would. | 有的话 我就回了 |
[30:34] | Like my shoes? | 喜欢我的鞋子吗 |
[30:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:38] | Would you like a pair of shoes like these yourself? | 想自己有一双这样的鞋子吗 |
[30:41] | I can’t eat shoes. | 鞋子又不能吃 |
[30:43] | You work, or you just like to beg? | 你想工作吗 还是你只想靠乞讨过活 |
[30:45] | I don’t like doing this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[30:49] | Well, maybe you’d like to do something for me. | 也许你会愿意为我做事 |
[30:52] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[30:56] | Some things nobody can make me do. | 但有些事我是不会做的 |
[30:59] | No hooking. | 不是去卖身 |
[31:00] | Just shopping. | 只要购物就好了 |
[31:03] | What kind of shopping? | 怎样购物 |
[31:06] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[31:11] | Damn, I think Trubel’s got her. | 该死 我想麻烦鬼已经搭上她了 |
[31:13] | We gotta stop this now. | 现在就要去阻止她们 |
[31:19] | I don’t see her! | 我没看见她 |
[31:23] | There. | 在那儿 |
[31:37] | She’s getting into a car. | 她上车了 |
[31:38] | Get the plates! | 记下车牌 |
[31:41] | 55 Romeo Sierra – damn! | 55RS… 该死 |
[31:44] | That’s all I could get. | 我就记下了这么多 |
[31:48] | I need a BOLO on a grey BMW X6 partial plate 55 Romeo Sierra. | 通缉一辆宝马X6 部分车牌号是55RS |
[31:52] | She’s a smart girl. | 她是个精明的女孩 |
[31:53] | She survived on her own for a long time before now. | 在这之前 她一个人混社会已经很久了 |
[31:56] | I was supposed to protect her. | 我应该要保护她 |
[31:58] | I brought her into this. | 是我把她卷进来的 |
[31:59] | And you’ll get her out. We just have to stay focused. | 你会把她救出来的 只要保持专注就好 |
[32:02] | Bolo will come up with something. | 靠着这个车牌号一定能查到东西的 |
[32:15] | So when you say shop, | 所以你说的购物 |
[32:16] | you mean, like, without paying. | 是指不花钱的那种 |
[32:19] | That’s what we’re talking about here, right? | 我们说的就是这个 对吧 |
[32:21] | You got a problem with that? | 有问题吗 |
[32:23] | Not unless I get caught. | 只要不被抓到就行 |
[32:24] | Who said you got the job yet? | 谁说的你已经得到这份工作了 |
[32:26] | You still gotta meet Ken. | 你还得见见肯 |
[32:28] | Who’s Ken? | 肯是谁 |
[32:31] | Ken takes care of us. | 肯是照顾我们的人 |
[32:53] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[32:59] | Donna, you did well. | 唐娜 干得不错 |
[33:02] | She is beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[33:06] | Maybe a little rough around the edges. | 也许是有点粗野不羁 |
[33:10] | We’ll manage. | 不过我们会处理的 |
[33:14] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[33:19] | Theresa. | 泰丽莎 |
[33:21] | It’s pretty. | 很美的名字 |
[33:25] | Come in and make yourself at home. | 进来吧 把这当做自己家 |
[33:27] | This is Vanessa and Jenny. | 她们是凡妮莎和詹妮 |
[33:29] | Come on, girls. Say hi. | 姑娘们 打个招呼 |
[33:31] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[33:32] | Hey. | 你们好 |
[33:33] | Donna’s told you a little bit about what we do here? | 唐娜已经跟你说了一些工作内容了吧 |
[33:38] | Let’s see how you clean up. | 让我们看看你拾掇一番之后的样子 |
[33:43] | – Tell me you got something. – Ran the partial. | -有消息了吧 -查了那个部分车牌 |
[33:45] | One BMW with “55RS” registered to a Donna O’Hara. | 有辆”55RS”的宝马注册在唐娜·奥哈拉名下 |
[33:49] | Got a record for fencing stolen property. | 有贩卖赃物的历史 |
[33:51] | Vehicle address is 24 Southwest Stark, Apartment 320. | 车辆地址是西南24区 320室 |
[33:55] | You want me to send some units down there? | 要我派些警员过去吗 |
[33:56] | No, let us check it out first. | 不用 我们先去看看 |
[34:02] | So what’s the deal with Ken? | 和肯的交易是什么 |
[34:08] | Well, what kind of cut do you guys get? | 你们有什么好处 |
[34:12] | That good, huh? | 这么好啊 |
[34:13] | Don’t let him hear you talk like that. | 千万别被他听到你这么说话 |
[34:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:16] | You don’t know a thing about him. | 你对他一无所知 |
[34:18] | The girls that do this just end up– | 之前这样做的姑娘们下场… |
[34:19] | Jenny, you’re scaring her. | 詹妮 你要把她吓坏了 |
[34:25] | You think you can walk in these? | 能穿着这个走路吗 |
[34:27] | No. | 不能 |
[34:30] | Well, try. | 那就试试 |
[34:40] | Perfect fit. | 正正好好 |
[34:47] | – There’s no one home. – Yeah, well, we’re going in. | -没人在家 -我们强闯 |
[34:49] | Nick, we need a reason. | 尼克 我们需要理由 |
[34:51] | Somebody’s yelling “Help.” | 屋内有人喊救命 |
[34:57] | That girl’s rubbing off on you. | 你都被那小姑娘感染了 |
[35:10] | – Still have the tags on ’em. – She’s not here. | -商标都还留着 -她不在这里 |
[35:13] | What are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[35:14] | I don’t know, | 不知道 |
[35:15] | but we gotta find something. | 但我们必须找到点什么 |
[35:19] | Damn, girl, you are hot. | 要命 姑娘 你真性感 |
[35:21] | Now let’s see if you can sell it. | 让我们看看能不能让人信服 |
[35:22] | Walk for me a little. | 稍微走一走我看看 |
[35:29] | Don’t worry, I’ll teach her. | 别担心 我会教她的 |
[35:33] | Just gonna take a little practice. | 只要多加练习就好 |
[35:40] | Do you have any family? | 你有家人吗 |
[35:43] | Not anymore. | 已经没了 |
[35:45] | Let me see you smile. | 笑一个我看看 |
[35:48] | A good smile can be your best weapon. | 完美的笑容可以是你最好的武器 |
[35:58] | She’s gonna be great. | 她肯定会很成功 |
[36:03] | Same type of garment bag the victim was buried in. | 跟用来装被害人的衣用塑胶套是一样的 |
[36:12] | Looks like they’ve been casing stores from here to Seattle. | 看来从这里到西雅图的商店 他们都踩过点 |
[36:15] | She was paying bills. | 她还付账单呢 |
[36:17] | Electricity, gas, cable. | 电费 煤气费 网费 |
[36:20] | She’s got a bank account. | 还有一个银行账户 |
[36:22] | – Maybe we can get access. – Hold on. | -也许我们能以此为突破 -等等 |
[36:24] | – What? – There’s two gas bills. | -怎么了 -有两份煤气账单 |
[36:25] | One’s for this address, one’s for another. | 一份是这个地址的 一份是另外一个地址的 |
[36:27] | Northwest industrial. Worth a look. | 西北工业区 可以去看看 |
[36:31] | Wish I had stuff like this. | 真希望我也有这些东西 |
[36:33] | Put the clothes back on the rack, please. | 麻烦你把衣服放回衣架上 |
[36:35] | Tomorrow we’ll see what you can do. | 明天就看你的表现了 |
[36:37] | Okay. Just gotta get my stuff. | 好 我得回去拿一下我的东西 |
[36:40] | You staying someplace? | 你有住的地方 |
[36:43] | No, I-I stashed it. | 没有 不过我把东西藏起来了 |
[36:45] | I gotta get it before somebody else does. | 我得在被别人拿走之前取回来 |
[36:46] | Whatever things you’ve got, you don’t need anymore. | 不管是什么东西 以后你都用不上了 |
[36:48] | Oh, I won’t be gone very long. | 我不会去很久的 |
[36:51] | You won’t be gone at all. | 你根本不用去 |
[36:54] | What, I can’t leave? | 什么 我不能走了还 |
[36:58] | Why would you ever want to? | 干嘛要走呢 |
[37:03] | You’re part of the family now. | 你现在已经是这个家庭的一员了 |
[37:18] | New girls spend their first night with me. | 新来的姑娘第一晚总是归我的 |
[37:38] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你真不应该这样做 |
[37:46] | What the hell? | 妈的 什么情况 |
[37:51] | Get out! Get out! Get out! | 快跑 快跑 快跑 |
[37:53] | – I’ll kill you, you bitch! – What happened? | -我要杀了你 贱人 -怎么了 |
[37:54] | You don’t know what he’ll do. | 你不知道他会做出什么事来 |
[37:55] | I do! Get out! Now! | 我知道 快跑 马上 |
[38:00] | You brought me a Grimm! | 你带了一个格林给我 |
[38:01] | – A Grimm? – How do you– | -格林 -你怎么… |
[38:07] | Oh, crap. | 要命 |
[38:20] | That’s the car we’re looking for. | 这就是我们要找的车 |
[38:21] | This is it. | 没错 |
[38:24] | There’s a light on upstairs. | 楼上有亮光 |
[38:26] | It’s locked. | 是锁着的 |
[38:29] | I’m getting the car. | 我去开车 |
[39:38] | It’s all right now. It’s okay. | 已经没事了 |
[39:40] | We gotta get you out of here. | 我们必须带你们离开这 |
[40:00] | Open, damn it! | 打开啊 该死的 |
[40:27] | She’s gonna get herself killed. | 她会害死她自己的 |
[40:32] | There’s a learning curve to being a Grimm, remember? | 学做格林是有一条学习曲线的 你忘了吗 |
[40:34] | Well, most learning curves don’t draw blood. | 大多数学习曲线是不见血的 |
[40:37] | Maybe she’ll choose a different life. | 也许她会选择一个不同的生活 |
[40:39] | She’ll always see them. | 那她也会经常看见他们 |
[40:41] | There’s no running from that. | 这是改变不了的 |
[40:52] | I screwed up, didn’t I? | 被我搞砸了 对吗 |
[40:54] | Well, you found the girls, so… | 是你找到了那些姑娘 |
[40:56] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[40:58] | I messed up, I know it. | 我知道被我搞砸了 |
[41:01] | I’m just not used to being the hunter. | 我只是对变成猎人不怎么习惯 |
[41:03] | And -I guess I got carried away. | 我觉得是我太激动了 |
[41:09] | I need to know more. | 我要知道更多 |
[41:11] | I hope you’re still willing to help me. | 希望你还愿意帮助我 |
[41:18] | Why don’t we talk about it in the morning? | 不如我们明早再说 |
[41:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:24] | You look like you could use some sleep, so– | 你看上去需要休息 |
[41:33] | You kind of do. | 确实 |