时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | “不” 国王说道 “我宁可死也不愿意 让你踏上旅途面对极大的危险” | |
[00:09] | Papa Haydn’s all set with the cake, by the way. | 海顿爸爸婚礼音乐和结婚蛋糕都搞定了 |
[00:11] | And you have the playlist for the reception? | 宴会的演出单也好了吗 |
[00:13] | Yep, that’s done. And the place cards are ready. | 好了 席位卡也准备好了 |
[00:15] | They just need to be picked up. | 只要去拿一下就好了 |
[00:17] | I’ll do that. | 我会去拿的 |
[00:19] | No, I got it. | 不用 我去就行 |
[00:20] | You’re doing all that? | 这些都由你来吗 |
[00:21] | Full-service maid of honor. | 一条龙服务的伴娘 |
[00:23] | There’d be no wedding without Juliette. | 没有朱丽叶 婚礼也办不成 |
[00:25] | Wait a minute, what about the groom? | 等等 那新郎呢 |
[00:26] | Don’t you need me? | 不需要我吗 |
[00:27] | Oh, for certain things. | 也就是某些地方需要一下 |
[00:29] | Guys have it easy. | 男人就很轻松 |
[00:30] | All Nick has to do is– is not lose the ring | 尼克只要保管好戒指 |
[00:33] | and make a speech. | 说个祝酒就行 |
[00:34] | What ring? What speech? | 什么戒指 什么祝酒 |
[00:36] | Yeah, yeah, I got the ring. | 对 戒指在我这里呢 |
[00:37] | And what about the toast? | 那祝酒词呢 |
[00:39] | It’s getting there. | 快了 |
[00:40] | It better be there by Saturday. | 最好周六之前能完成 |
[00:44] | Saturday. This saturday? | 周六 这周六吗 |
[00:47] | Nobody gets me. | 谁能懂我 |
[00:49] | Trubel, dinner! | 麻烦鬼 吃晚饭 |
[00:50] | Yeah, no, we get you. | 不 我们懂的 |
[00:51] | Trubel, come on! We’re hungry! We wanna eat! | 麻烦鬼 快来 我们要饿死了 吃饭了 |
[00:53] | – I’ll get her. – No, you sit. I’ve got it. | -我去喊她 -不 你坐着 我去 |
[00:58] | Hey, how’s Trubel handling all this, by the way? | 话说麻烦鬼对这一切接受得怎么样 |
[01:00] | She seems to be handling it well. | 看上去还挺好的 |
[01:01] | I’m just glad I didn’t find out when I was that young. | 我很庆幸我不是在她这个年纪发现的这事 |
[01:04] | What about Juliette? | 那朱丽叶呢 |
[01:06] | How’s she handling it? | 她怎么样 |
[01:08] | Well, I think most women would have left me by now. | 多数女人早就离开我了吧 |
[01:12] | How much do you actually know about Trubel? | 你对麻烦鬼到底了解多少 |
[01:16] | Not a lot. | 不多 |
[01:18] | I’ve been trying not to push. | 我尽量不去逼她 |
[01:19] | I just know she’s had years | 我只知道 多年来 |
[01:21] | of people telling her that she’s crazy. | 别人都说她疯了 |
[01:25] | Sorry. Was everybody waiting for me? | 抱歉 大家都在等我吗 |
[01:27] | We thought we would all eat together. | 我们认为应该一起吃 |
[01:30] | I gotta get used to this too. | 这我也得适应一下 |
[01:33] | – You like spaghetti? – No. | -你喜欢意大利面吗 -不 |
[01:35] | – I love spaghetti. – Good. | -我超爱意大利面 -那就好 |
[01:37] | Then let’s eat. | 开动吧 |
[01:48] | Can I say something, Trubel? | 我能说句话吗 麻烦鬼 |
[01:52] | I know I don’t really know much about you. | 我知道我对你不是很了解 |
[01:54] | But I’d like to say that I think you’re doing | 但我想说我觉得你在应对这件事上 |
[01:56] | a pretty good job handling this, | 表现得非常棒 |
[01:58] | considering how incredibly difficult this must have been. | 因为本身这个过程就非常艰难 |
[02:03] | Well, I really didn’t expect to live this long. | 我都没想过我能活这么久 |
[02:23] | Do you want more? | 还要再来点吗 |
[02:26] | Sure. | 好 |
[02:27] | No, stay. I got it. | 坐着 我去给你盛 |
[02:31] | You remember the first time you saw a wesen? | 还记得你第一次看见格林生物的情形吗 |
[02:34] | Yeah, I remember. | 记得 |
[02:36] | It was in one of the foster homes | 是在我生活的一个 |
[02:38] | I grew up in. | 寄养家庭 |
[02:41] | I was 13 when I found out I was a fuchsbau. | 我13岁时发现自己是个狐妖 |
[02:44] | You didn’t know? | 之前都不知道吗 |
[02:45] | You don’t really know when you’re a kid. | 还是孩子的时候 是不知道的 |
[02:47] | Kind of hits you later. | 属于之后突然袭来 |
[02:49] | But at least we had family to tell us what was going on. | 但至少我们有家人告诉我们是怎么回事 |
[02:52] | You really didn’t have anyone to help you through this? | 真的没有人帮你度过这一切吗 |
[02:56] | When did you find out? | 你是什么时候发现的 |
[03:01] | There was this guy that used to fix things around the house. | 有个经常来我家修东西的人 |
[03:05] | He was always really nice to me, till, uh… | 对我一直很和善 直到 |
[03:09] | one day he asked me to help him in the garage. | 有一天他让我去车库给他帮忙 |
[03:11] | And he grabbed me. | 然后他一把抓住了我 |
[03:15] | I saw his face change. | 我看见他的脸变了 |
[03:17] | And, um… | 然后… |
[03:18] | he pushed me down on the floor. | 他把我推到地上 |
[03:21] | But I was so scared by what I saw, | 但是我被自己的所见吓坏了 |
[03:23] | that I just grabbed the first thing I could, | 就随手拿起了一样东西 |
[03:25] | which was a-a screwdriver. | 是把螺丝刀 |
[03:28] | And really all I wanted to do was just push him away from me, | 我只是想让他离我远点 |
[03:31] | but, um… | 但是… |
[03:35] | He didn’t die…or anything. | 他没有死 |
[03:38] | He just–he didn’t get off me really fast, though. | 只是… 他没有迅速放开我 |
[03:43] | And that was the first time I heard anybody say “Grimm.” | 这是我第一次听见别人说”格林”这个词 |
[03:49] | I-I told everybody what I saw. | 我把我看见的事跟所有人说了 |
[03:51] | And that was the first time they locked me up. | 那也是我第一次被关起来 |
[03:53] | Said I was lying. | 他们说我撒谎 |
[03:55] | And then when I said I wasn’t, | 我说没有 |
[03:56] | they said I had to be crazy so… | 他们就说我肯定疯了… |
[03:59] | Yeah, I got pretty used to being crazy. | 我都习惯被称为疯子了 |
[04:04] | Until I met all you guys. | 直到我遇到你们 |
[04:07] | I realized I wasn’t alone. | 我才意识到 我不是一个人 |
[04:13] | Can I have that now? | 能给我吃了吗 |
[04:14] | Yeah, sorry. | 可以 抱歉 |
[04:16] | I got it. | 我来接 |
[04:20] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:21] | Hello? Um, is Nick Burkhardt there? | 你好 请问尼克·伯克哈德在吗 |
[04:23] | Yeah, can I tell him who’s calling? | 在 请问你哪位 |
[04:24] | He won’t know me, but I need to talk to him. | 他不认识我 但我得跟他通话 |
[04:28] | He says you won’t know him, but he needs to talk to you. | 他说你不认识他 但他得跟你通话 |
[04:33] | This is Nick Burkhardt. Who is this? | 我是尼克·伯克哈德 请问哪位 |
[04:35] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰 |
[04:36] | I just need to know if you’re the police detective. | 我只是想知道你是不是警探 |
[04:38] | If there’s a problem, I need to know who you are. | 如果有什么事的话 请报一下你的名字 |
[04:41] | Yeah, there’s a problem. | 是有事 |
[04:43] | I’m not sure it’s yours. | 只是不确定是不是跟你有关 |
[04:45] | Look, you sound like you’re busy. | 你听起来好像挺忙的 |
[04:47] | I’ll call you back. | 我之后再打给你 |
[04:50] | What, he didn’t want to give you his name? | 怎么 他不想让你知道他是谁 |
[04:52] | I get calls like that sometimes. | 有时候是会接到这种电话的 |
[04:53] | They get cold feet. | 他们临阵退缩 |
[04:55] | It’s probably nothing. | 可能没什么事 |
[05:28] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[05:30] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:33] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[05:36] | I see we’re on the same floor. | 我们在同一层楼 |
[05:39] | Did building maintenance come by your room today? | 建筑维修工今天去你房间了吗 |
[05:41] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[05:44] | They spent three hours fixing the cable in mine. | 他们在我房里修了三小时的有线电视 |
[05:46] | Hopefully you don’t have that same problem. | 希望你的有线电缆没问题 |
[05:49] | Have a good one. | 晚安 |
[05:59] | Did you find him? | 找到他了吗 |
[06:00] | – Yes, Dad. – And what did he say? | -找到了 爸爸 -那他说什么了 |
[06:02] | I just wanted to find out if it was him. | 我只想先确定是不是他 |
[06:04] | You didn’t tell him that I needed to speak to him? | 你没跟他说我要跟他谈谈吗 |
[06:06] | He was at home, Dad. It looked like he had guests. | 他当时在家 爸爸 好像还有客人在 |
[06:08] | I have told you how important this is. | 我跟你说了这事很重要 |
[06:10] | You’ve been telling me that for two weeks. | 这两周来你一直这么说 |
[06:12] | I get it, Dad. | 我明白 爸 |
[06:13] | – I get it, really. – No, you don’t. | -我真的明白 -不 你不明白 |
[06:16] | Well, I brought you here. I just don’t think that I should | 我带你来了 我只是觉得不该 |
[06:18] | be interrupting someone we’ve never met. | 打扰一个素未谋面的陌生人 |
[06:22] | Sorry to bother ya. | 不好意思打扰了 |
[06:23] | Maintenance. | 维修工 |
[06:24] | No, don’t open it. | 不 别开门 |
[06:26] | Dad. | 爸 |
[06:27] | You’re being paranoid. | 你这是胡思乱想 |
[06:29] | They’re fixing the cable. | 他们是来修有线电视的 |
[07:25] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[07:27] | Oh, my God. What just happened? | 天哪 什么情况 |
[07:29] | He was trying to kill you. | 他要杀你 |
[07:30] | He was in the elevator with me! | 他刚跟我一起搭电梯的 |
[07:31] | Then you were being followed. | 那你肯定是被人跟踪了 |
[07:32] | Dad, stop! You just killed a man. | 爸 别这样 你刚杀了一个人 |
[07:35] | – We–we have to call the police. – No! | -我们得报警 -不行 |
[07:37] | No! They won’t underst– | 不行 他们不会懂… |
[07:40] | Understand what? | 懂什么 |
[07:41] | – He’s a hundjager. – Enough of this insanity! | -他是猎犬怪 -你别疯了 |
[07:44] | I don’t wanna hear any more of your sick fantasies. | 我再也不想听到你这些病态的幻想 |
[07:46] | – Look what you did! – No. | -看看你干的好事 -不 |
[07:48] | – You need help. – No, check his palm. | -你需要帮助 -不 看他的手掌 |
[07:51] | He–he–if he’s Verrat, there’s a tattoo. | 如果他是镇反军 一定有纹身 |
[07:54] | – I’m not gonna touch him. – Oh, God. | -我才不要碰他 -天哪 |
[07:59] | Look! Look at this, Josh. | 你看啊 乔什 |
[08:00] | That doesn’t prove anything. It’s a tattoo. | 这什么都证明不了 不过就是个纹身 |
[08:03] | It proves that he’s Verrat. | 这证明了他是镇反军 |
[08:05] | Verrat what, Dad? | 镇什么反 爸 |
[08:07] | You’ve been talking about this for two weeks! | 你都说了两周了 |
[08:08] | I still don’t get it! | 我还是不懂 |
[08:10] | It means that there will be more coming! | 意思就是还有更多镇反军会来 |
[08:11] | – We have to get out of here. – Dad. | -我们得赶紧走 -爸 |
[08:14] | The man just tried to kill you. | 这个人刚想杀你 |
[08:16] | Did–did I dream that? | 难道是我梦出来的 |
[08:18] | He said he was with maintenance! | 他说自己是维修工 |
[08:20] | Does he look like maintenance? | 他看着像维修工吗 |
[08:33] | Are you gonna help me or not? | 你到底来不来搭把手 |
[08:36] | We have to leave here now. | 我们马上就得走 |
[08:46] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[08:47] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[08:50] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[08:52] | I cut it. | 划伤了 |
[08:53] | I can see that. | 看得出 |
[08:56] | You and housekeeping get into a disagreement? | 你和酒店清洁员发生争执了吗 |
[08:58] | I broke a glass. | 我打碎了玻璃杯 |
[08:59] | I’m tired of being cooped up in this hotel room. | 我受够了一直被关在这酒店房间里 |
[09:02] | Yeah, well, we can’t go back to my place. | 我们不能去我家 |
[09:03] | It’s not safe. | 不安全 |
[09:05] | Well, I can’t stay here forever. | 我也不能一辈子待在这里啊 |
[09:06] | I told you. I’m working with the Resistance to– | 我说了 我在跟反叛组织合作… |
[09:08] | Screw the resistance. They’re the reason I’m in this mess. | 去他妈的反叛组织 我会这样都是他们害的 |
[09:09] | Look, if you don’t wanna stay here, | 如果你不想待在这里 |
[09:11] | I’m not gonna keep you here. | 我不会强留你 |
[09:12] | I’m doing the best I can, so if you wanna leave, | 我已经尽力了 你要走的话 |
[09:13] | I’m not stopping you. | 那你请便 |
[09:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:16] | I just wish I knew what was going on. | 我只是希望自己知道情况 |
[09:19] | You know, it’s hard not knowing where Victor’s even keeping her | 不知道维克托把她带去哪 让谁照顾她 |
[09:21] | or who he has taking care of her or… | 甚至她到底有没有事 |
[09:24] | even if she’s okay. | 真的很煎熬 |
[09:33] | That’s a pretty bad cut. | 伤口挺严重的 |
[09:35] | I’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[09:41] | You know, I could be asking you about the specifics of all this. | 我可以问清楚你整件事的来龙去脉 |
[09:47] | How it happened, when it happened, | 怎么划伤的 何时划伤的 |
[09:48] | what kind of glass it was. | 什么样的玻璃杯 |
[09:50] | But I don’t see any reason not to take you at your word. | 但我想不到任何质疑你的理由 |
[09:56] | I was upset, okay. | 我沮丧不安 |
[09:59] | I was alone. | 孤单一人 |
[10:02] | But now that you’re back, I’m feeling much better. | 但现在你回来了 我觉得好多了 |
[10:09] | If I didn’t know you better, | 少了解你一点 |
[10:12] | I’d be in love with you. | 我就会爱上你了 |
[10:39] | Where are we supposed to be going? | 我们要去哪 |
[10:40] | – To find a place. – To do what? | -找地方 -干什么 |
[10:42] | To stay until I can see Nick Burkhardt. | 在我见到尼克·伯克哈德之前躲起来 |
[10:44] | This is crazy, what we’re doing! | 这件事太疯了 |
[10:46] | Okay, so it’s crazy. I’m the one who’s dying here. | 好吧 很疯狂 现在濒死的是我 |
[10:49] | If this is how I wanna spend what time I’ve got left, | 我要这样度过我仅剩的日子 |
[10:51] | why do you care? | 你管我做什么 |
[10:52] | There, pull in behind that building. Pull off. | 那里 把车停到那栋楼后面 快点 |
[10:54] | – Dad. – No, pull off! | -爸 -快停过去 |
[10:55] | Go around the back. | 从后面绕过去 |
[11:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:29] | I guess breaking and entering is not that big a deal | 看来杀过人之后 破门而入已经 |
[11:31] | once you’ve killed a guy. | 没什么大不了了 |
[11:32] | Okay, we can stay here tonight. | 我们今晚可以住这里 |
[11:33] | But we can’t leave the stuff in the car. Go get it. | 但我们不能把家伙留在车上 快去拿来 |
[11:35] | Dad, we can’t just keep doing this. | 爸 我们不能这样做了 |
[11:37] | We gotta call the police. | 我们得报警 |
[11:38] | Not until I see Nick Burkhardt. | 我得先见到尼克·伯克哈德 |
[11:40] | Get some blankets out of the trunk. | 从后备箱里拿些毯子来 |
[11:43] | Okay, Dad. | 好吧 爸 |
[11:49] | What the hell, Dad? | 搞什么啊 爸 |
[11:50] | If this is the way you wanna go out… | 如果你要这样找死 |
[11:53] | okay. | 那随你吧 |
[11:56] | My bike’s on the front porch. | 我的自行车在门廊上 |
[11:57] | – You can borrow it if you want. – Thanks. | -你要的话可以借去 -谢了 |
[12:00] | When you’re ready to take a break, go ahead. | 你要休息就休息会儿吧 |
[12:06] | Do you like to play chess? | 你喜欢下棋吗 |
[12:09] | – Uh, not really. – I’m just curious. | -一般吧 -我就好奇问问 |
[12:11] | Why do you carry that around with you? | 你为什么一直带着这枚棋子 |
[12:15] | I like the way it moves. | 我喜欢它的走法 |
[12:18] | You know, different than any other piece. | 跟其它棋不同 |
[12:21] | Well, what about the queen? | 那王后呢 |
[12:23] | She can move any way she wants. | 它想怎么走都可以 |
[12:25] | Oh, I like the queen. | 我喜欢王后 |
[12:26] | – She saved my life once. – How? | -它曾救过我一命 -怎么救的 |
[12:30] | Uh, I jammed her into a coyotl’s– | 我把它扎进野狼精的… |
[12:33] | – Is that how you pronounce it? – Mm-hmm. | -是这么念的吗 -对 |
[12:35] | Anyway, I jammed her into a coyotl’s neck | 总之 野狼精攻击我时 |
[12:38] | when he attacked. | 我把它扎进了他的脖子 |
[12:39] | We were playing chess at the Milford State Mental Hospital. | 我们当时在米尔福德州立精神病院下棋 |
[12:43] | They were not happy with me for that. | 他们为这事可气了 |
[12:47] | Hey, how about when I get off work, today, | 我今天下班后 |
[12:48] | I take you shopping for new clothes? | 带你去买点新衣服吧 |
[12:49] | My treat. | 算我送你的 |
[12:50] | No, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 别 这可不是个好主意 |
[12:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:54] | Because I don’t wanna get used to all this. | 因为我不想习惯这一切 |
[13:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:02] | Let’s go shopping anyway. | 还是得去逛街 |
[13:03] | Be ready by 4:00. | 四点之前准备好 |
[13:31] | My cat is very sick, and I’d like to see Juliette. | 我的猫病得很重 我想让朱丽叶看看它 |
[13:35] | You know, Dr. Silverton? | 就是西弗敦医生 |
[13:37] | What time does she get in today? | 她今天几点上班 |
[13:38] | She should be in any minute. | 她应该随时会到了 |
[13:41] | And, uh, coffee for two. | 还有 两杯咖啡 |
[13:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:47] | I just ordered some breakfast. | 我刚刚叫了早餐 |
[13:49] | Thought you might be hungry after last night. | 我想昨晚过后你可能会饿 |
[14:16] | This is all we have left. | 就剩这么点吃的了 |
[14:19] | We need to go get some more food. | 我们得去买点食物 |
[14:20] | That’s enough for now. | 食物暂时够吃 |
[14:23] | You need to go get Nick Burkhardt | 你去找尼克·伯克哈德 |
[14:25] | and bring him here. | 然后带他过来 |
[14:26] | Why would he come with me? | 他为什么要跟我过来 |
[14:28] | He doesn’t know me. He doesn’t know you. | 他不认识我 也不认识你 |
[14:31] | You know, I can’t tell him about the…Verrat– | 我又不能告诉他关于 什么镇反军的事 |
[14:33] | whatever it is you call them. | 随便你是怎么叫他们的 |
[14:35] | He’s a Grimm. He’ll understand. | 他是个格林 他会明白的 |
[14:36] | Well, I wish I did. | 真希望我能明白 |
[14:38] | Open the trunk, and get me the book on top. | 打开箱子 把最上面的书拿过来 |
[14:40] | – Dad. – Just get it! | -爸爸 -去拿过来 |
[14:52] | I don’t see why this is gonna help. | 真不明白这有什么用 |
[14:59] | Show him this. | 把这个给他看 |
[15:01] | If he’s who I think he is, he’ll come. | 如果我没看错他 他会来的 |
[15:03] | And if he doesn’t? | 如果他不来呢 |
[15:05] | Will you go to the hospital then? | 你就会去医院了吗 |
[15:07] | Just show it to him. | 把这个给他看就行 |
[15:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:17] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[15:19] | No, I don’t think this is the one. | 我觉得这个不行 |
[15:21] | This is really the best thing for indigestion. | 这种药对消化不良的疗效最好了 |
[15:23] | No, but my son said– | 不 但我儿子说… |
[15:23] | I know your son recommended the aloe cure, | 我知道你儿子推荐了这种芦荟糖浆 |
[15:26] | – but this is so much– – No, but please– | -但对你来说太烈… -不 拜托… |
[15:28] | – Sorry, I have to answer this. – Oh, but– | -抱歉 我得接电话 -但是… |
[15:32] | Spice and Tea, how may I help you? | 茶叶香料店 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[15:35] | No, it’s got to be delivered on the 25th. | 不行 必须在25号送过来 |
[15:38] | The wedding is on the 25th. | 婚礼就在25号 |
[15:40] | If it’s delivered on the 26th, no one will be there. | 26号再送过来 就没人会在那里了 |
[15:42] | Need your signature. | 需要您签名 |
[15:44] | Hello, are you hearing me? | 你好 你在听吗 |
[15:45] | I said deliver on the 25th. | 我说了必须在25号送过来 |
[15:47] | The 27th doesn’t help me either. | 27号也不行 |
[15:49] | You signed the wrong line. | 您签错行了 |
[15:51] | The lodge didn’t get the deposit I sent. | 度假屋没收到我汇去的保证金 |
[15:52] | – Are you sure about this? – No! No! | -你确定吗 -不 不 |
[15:54] | I’m not sure about anything anymore! | 我什么都不确定了 |
[15:57] | I’m sorry. Just give me a minute. | 抱歉 给我一分钟 |
[16:00] | Don’t worry about the deposit thing. | 别担心保证金的事了 |
[16:02] | I’ll get them another check. | 我会另开一张支票给他们 |
[16:04] | Monroe, what are we doing? | 门罗 我们在做什么啊 |
[16:06] | Getting married? | 结婚 |
[16:07] | I woke up this morning with… just a knot in my stomach. | 今天早上我起来的时候 如鲠在喉 |
[16:11] | I don’t see this going well. | 这事一定不会顺利的 |
[16:15] | The marriage? | 我们的婚姻吗 |
[16:16] | No, the wedding. | 不 是我们的婚礼 |
[16:19] | I know we both had this idea of the big tent, | 我知道我们都想广迎宾客 |
[16:22] | bringing everyone together to celebrate: | 让所有人聚在一起庆祝 |
[16:24] | Your family, my family, a Grimm. | 你的家人 我的家人 还有格林 |
[16:28] | But I think we’re crazy. | 但我觉得我们太疯狂了 |
[16:30] | I mean, why are we doing this? | 为什么我们要这么做 |
[16:32] | Because we love each other? | 因为我们深爱彼此 |
[16:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:40] | It’s just all gotten so overwhelming. | 只是事情太多了 |
[16:42] | Honey. | 甜心 |
[16:45] | It’s a wedding. | 这是场婚礼 |
[16:46] | It’s supposed to be overwhelming, | 婚礼就该事情多的 |
[16:48] | to keep you from doing this more than once. | 这样你就不会再想结第二次婚了 |
[16:51] | I just… | 我只是 |
[16:54] | I have this feeling something awful is going to happen. | 我预感会有不好的事情发生 |
[16:59] | That’s the spirit. | 要的就是这种感觉 |
[17:03] | Yeah, of course, Sir. I remember Ms. Schade. | 当然了 长官 我记得莎德女士 |
[17:05] | She’s staying at the Hotel Deluxe. | 她住在豪华酒店 |
[17:08] | I want you to keep some eyes on her for the next few days. | 我要你在接下来的几天里注意一下她 |
[17:10] | Okay, how much surveillance do you want? | 好的 要派多少人去监视 |
[17:12] | For now, I just wanna know if and when she leaves the hotel. | 现在我只想知道她有没有离开酒店 几时离开的 |
[17:15] | I can do that. | 交给我 |
[17:16] | How do you wanna handle this thing with Trubel? | 你要怎么解决麻烦鬼的这件事 |
[17:19] | What thing with Trubel? | 什么事 |
[17:21] | Witness statement. | 目击证词 |
[17:22] | Two girls stated there was a third girl with them | 两个女孩说 两名被害人受袭遇害时 |
[17:24] | when our two victims attacked and were killed. | 还有第三个女孩和他们在一起 |
[17:33] | It’s all right now, it’s okay. | 现在没事了 没事了 |
[17:35] | They said they only knew her first name. | 他们只知道她的名 |
[17:37] | said it was Theresa. | 叫泰丽莎 |
[17:40] | Do we think we might have a problem here? | 这会有问题吗 |
[17:43] | They don’t know her as Trubel. | 她们不知道她叫麻烦鬼 |
[17:45] | They only know her as Theresa. They don’t know her last name. | 只知道她叫泰丽莎 也不知道她的姓 |
[17:47] | And they don’t have any fingerprints back-identifying her. | 警方也没采到她的指纹 |
[17:52] | So we’re thinking we covered her tracks pretty good. | 所以我们成功地掩藏了她去过的痕迹 |
[17:54] | I’m thinking she covered her tracks pretty good. | 是她成功地掩藏了自己的痕迹 |
[17:56] | That’s why nobody’s ever pinned her for much of anything. | 这就是为什么她到现在还没什么案底 |
[17:59] | That’s what I was thinking too. | 我也是这么想的 |
[18:01] | This case is closed. | 已经结案了 |
[18:06] | Can I see you guys for a minute? | 能跟你们谈谈吗 |
[18:17] | Yep? | 什么事 |
[18:18] | I-I’m sorry. I don’t mean to bother you. | 抱歉 我无意打扰 |
[18:20] | I’m looking for Nick Burkhardt. | 我想找尼克·伯克哈德 |
[18:23] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[18:25] | Do you know where he is? I really need to talk to him. | 你知道他在哪里吗 我真的需要和他谈谈 |
[18:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:28] | My name’s Josh. | 我叫乔什 |
[18:29] | It’s about my Dad. | 这和我的父亲有关 |
[18:31] | He made me drive him here | 他让我从宾夕法尼亚 |
[18:32] | all the way from Pennsylvania. | 一路开车送他过来 |
[18:33] | He gave me this drawing to show Nick. | 他给了我一幅画 让我给尼克看 |
[18:36] | Let me see it. | 给我看看 |
[18:42] | Look, I’m sorry. This is a waste of time. | 我很抱歉 这真是浪费时间 |
[18:44] | I’ll just tell him that I tried, you know, so… | 我会告诉他我尽力了 然后… |
[18:53] | Did your Dad draw that? | 这是你父亲画的吗 |
[18:54] | I don’t know who drew it. He’s had it forever. | 我不知道是谁画的 这幅画一直在他手里 |
[18:56] | It’s a hundjager. | 这是猎犬怪 |
[18:58] | You know what that is? | 你知道这是什么 |
[19:01] | Yeah, do you? | 是的 你知道吗 |
[19:02] | No. | 不知道 |
[19:05] | Does your Dad? | 你父亲知道吗 |
[19:06] | He thinks he knows what it is. | 他觉得他知道这是什么 |
[19:09] | Stay here, I’ll call Nick. | 待在这里 我去给尼克打电话 |
[19:12] | We had a murder last night. | 昨天晚上有一起谋杀案 |
[19:13] | Holtby and Bauer caught it. | 霍尔特比和鲍尔接到的案子 |
[19:16] | But this came to my attention. | 但这个让我特别注意 |
[19:21] | – Looks like Verrat. – Only different. | -看上去像镇反军 -唯一的不同是 |
[19:22] | That’s Verrat Ahnenerbe. | 这是镇反圣军团 |
[19:25] | Special section “D”, tasked with finding anything | 特殊行动D队 专职寻找 |
[19:26] | involving rare objects, the occult, | 稀有宝物 神秘事件 |
[19:28] | and the supernatural. | 和超自然事件 |
[19:30] | So what are they doing in that hotel room? | 那他们在酒店房间里做什么呢 |
[19:32] | The room was registered to Rolek Porter. | 房间登记在罗莱克·波特名下 |
[19:35] | He’s been traveling with his son Josh. | 他和儿子乔什在旅行 |
[19:36] | Home address is listed in Pennsylvania. | 家庭住址登记在宾州 |
[19:38] | We have an APB out on the car: | 我们对一辆92年的沃尔沃旅行车 |
[19:40] | a ’92 Volvo station wagon. | 发出了全境通告 |
[19:41] | Porter have a record? | 波特有案底吗 |
[19:42] | None that we could find. At least none under that name. | 没有 至少这个名字没有 |
[19:45] | Fingerprints have turned up nothing. | 指纹也一无所获 |
[19:46] | So why do we have a dead | 那为什么一名特别部门的 |
[19:48] | special section’s Verrat agent in his hotel room? | 镇反军特工死会在他的酒店房间里呢 |
[19:51] | Well, there’s more. | 不止这样 |
[19:52] | Now these are stills taken from the surveillance footage | 这些是酒店外的监控录像 |
[19:54] | outside the hotel. | 截的图 |
[19:55] | According to the hotel, that’s Rolek Porter, | 据酒店称 这就是罗莱克·波特 |
[19:57] | and that’s his son Josh. | 这是他儿子乔什 |
[19:58] | What’s in the trunk? The Holy Grail? | 箱子里放的是什么 圣杯吗 |
[20:01] | Probably the reason the Verrat agent was in that room. | 也许就是镇反军特工出现在那里的原因 |
[20:03] | I wanna find Rolek and his son before Holtby and Bauer do. | 我要在霍尔特比和鲍尔之前找到罗莱克和他儿子 |
[20:05] | I don’t want them in the system until we know | 在我们查出箱子里存放的物品之前 |
[20:07] | what’s in that trunk. | 别让他们被录入系统 |
[20:09] | Well, there’s got to be more than one Verrat. | 肯定不止一个镇反军 |
[20:11] | They never send just one. | 他们从不会只派一人办事 |
[20:12] | No, they don’t. | 是的 |
[20:13] | This was taken four minutes after they left the hotel. | 这是他们离开酒店四分钟后拍到的 |
[20:18] | Look familiar? | 看起来面熟吗 |
[20:20] | Weston Steward. | 是韦斯顿·斯图尔德 |
[20:22] | So our rogue FBI agent is still in Portland. | 看来这位离群的联调局探员还在波特兰 |
[20:24] | Yeah. I’d like to find him too. | 是啊 也把他给我找到 |
[20:41] | Nick’s not answering. | 尼克一直不接电话 |
[20:42] | Well, thanks for trying. | 谢谢你尽力尝试 |
[20:43] | Look, I’m sorry. I gotta get back to my father. | 对不起 我得回去找我父亲 |
[20:45] | You said your dad saw one of these. | 你说你爸爸见过其中一个 |
[20:47] | Yeah, he’s seen a lot of things. | 是的 他还见过很多 |
[20:49] | Does he have more drawings like this? | 他还有其它这种图吗 |
[20:50] | Yeah. | 有 |
[20:51] | A whole trunk full. | 整个箱子都是 |
[20:53] | Look, I gotta go. | 我真的要走了 |
[20:55] | You don’t have a clue, do you? | 你完全不知道 是吗 |
[20:57] | What? | 什么 |
[20:57] | Does your dad know Nick’s a Grimm? | 你爸爸知道尼克是格林吗 |
[20:59] | Yeah, he said something like that, but… | 是的 他说过这种话 可是… |
[21:02] | You know what that is? | 你知道格林是什么吗 |
[21:03] | I’m going with you. | 我跟你一起去找他 |
[21:05] | Hold on, why should I take you? | 等等 为什么我要带你一起去 |
[21:07] | Because right now you’re dealing with a hundjager, | 因为你现在要面对的是一个猎犬怪 |
[21:09] | and you don’t know it. | 你却不知情 |
[21:10] | And I’m the only one that can help you. | 而我是唯一能帮你的人 |
[21:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[21:17] | Just call me Trubel. Let’s go. | 叫我麻烦鬼就行了 走吧 |
[21:21] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点啊 |
[21:38] | Captain, Ms. Schade just got into a radio cab. | 队长 莎德女士刚上了一辆无线通讯出租车 |
[21:40] | – Is she alone? – Yes, sir. | -她一个人吗 -是的 长官 |
[21:42] | Want me to stay with her? | 要我跟着她吗 |
[21:43] | No. No, I want you to call radio cab. | 不 不用 我要你给打电话到出租车公司 |
[21:46] | Find out where they’re taking her. | 查出他们把她送去哪里 |
[21:48] | Will do. | 好的 |
[22:03] | My dad’s losing his mind, you know. | 其实我爸疯了 |
[22:04] | I don’t know what you think you’re gonna do for him. | 我不知道你认为你要为他做些什么 |
[22:07] | Just…tell him you know Nick Burkhardt | 就和他说你认识尼克·伯克哈德 |
[22:09] | and that he’s not interested in any of this. | 而他对这一切毫无兴趣 |
[22:11] | Where’s your dad? | 你爸在哪 |
[22:12] | Inside. | 在里面 |
[22:16] | – Are you wesen? – What? | -你是格林生物吗 -什么 |
[22:17] | If you’re wesen and you try anything, | 如果你是格林生物 并且轻举妄动的话 |
[22:18] | I swear to God I’ll kill you. | 我发誓我会杀了你 |
[22:19] | I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about! | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[22:21] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[22:23] | – Who’s this? – Dad! | -这是谁 -爸 |
[22:25] | Where’s Nick Burkhardt? | 尼克·伯克哈德在哪 |
[22:29] | Have you seen this? | 你见过这个吗 |
[22:31] | It’s a hundjager. | 这是猎犬怪 |
[22:32] | I know what it is. How do you know what it is? | 我知道这是什么 你怎么知道 |
[22:35] | I’ve seen the books. | 我看过那些书 |
[22:37] | You know about the books? | 你知道那些书吗 |
[22:38] | I know a lot about them. How do you know about them? | 我对那些书了解甚深 你是怎么知道的 |
[22:40] | Nick showed them to me. | 尼克给我看的 |
[22:42] | You know Nick Burkhardt? | 你认识尼克·伯克哈德 |
[22:44] | Yeah, I know him. I’m staying at his house. | 是的 我认识他 我暂住在他家 |
[22:46] | Are you his daughter? | 你是他女儿吗 |
[22:47] | No. | 不是 |
[22:49] | You wanna talk to Nick because he’s a Grimm? | 你要和尼克谈话 因为他是格林 |
[22:53] | So am I. | 我也是格林 |
[22:56] | And he’s not. | 而他却不是 |
[22:58] | No. | 是的 |
[23:02] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[23:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[23:10] | This has been in my family for a very, very long time. | 这些东西在我家族里传承了很久很久 |
[23:14] | My son doesn’t even know what any of this means. | 我儿子完全不知道这些东西的含义 |
[23:17] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[23:18] | I have got to get this to Nick. | 我得把它们交给尼克 |
[23:20] | Otherwise my son will destroy everything in there. | 不然我儿子会毁了这里面的一切 |
[23:23] | He thinks that I’m– I’m crazy. | 他认为我疯了 |
[23:29] | Dad. | 爸 |
[23:32] | Okay, I’m taking you to the hospital. | 我现在就带你去医院 |
[23:33] | – No. – Now. | -不 -马上就去 |
[23:35] | Help me get him to the car. | 帮我扶他上车 |
[23:38] | Don’t– don’t leave the trunk. | 别落下箱子 |
[23:40] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[23:47] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[23:48] | Is anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[23:51] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[24:25] | This will work. | 这件可以 |
[24:53] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[24:55] | I came to talk to Juliette. | 我来找朱丽叶聊天 |
[24:56] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[24:57] | I don’t have to tell you anything. | 我不必向你报备任何事 |
[24:59] | No, no you don’t. | 不 你不必 |
[25:05] | I’ve never seen this before. | 我以前从没见过你穿这件衣服 |
[25:07] | No, why would you? | 是啊 你怎么会见过呢 |
[25:08] | You never give me a chance to wear anything. | 你一直让我一丝不挂呢 |
[25:12] | This is not your color. | 这不是你头发的颜色 |
[25:16] | Now you better tell me what you’re doing. | 你最好告诉我你在做什么 |
[25:18] | I’m doing what I have to. | 我在做我必须做的事 |
[25:44] | Stay here. I’m going to get help. | 待在这里 我去找人帮忙 |
[25:49] | Look, if I die, | 如果我死了 |
[25:50] | you have to get the trunk to Nick. | 你得把箱子带去给尼克 |
[25:53] | You have to tell him I have a key. | 你得告诉他我有一把钥匙 |
[25:58] | Here we go. | 我们走吧 |
[26:00] | I’ll take him from here. | 把他交给我吧 |
[26:06] | Hey, can you park the car? | 你能去停一下车吗 |
[26:17] | Sir, you can’t go beyond this point. | 先生 你只能止步于此 |
[26:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[26:26] | Is this Josh Porter? | 是乔什·波特吗 |
[26:28] | Yeah, who’s this? | 是我 哪位 |
[26:29] | My name is Detective Donavon. | 我是多诺万警探 |
[26:30] | I’m with the Portland Police Department. | 在波特兰警署工作 |
[26:32] | We know what happened in the hotel room | 我们知道登记在你父亲罗莱克名下的 |
[26:33] | that was registered to your father Rolek. | 酒店房间里发生的事情 |
[26:35] | We have a witness that he was attacked | 有目击者能证明他因为受到攻击 |
[26:36] | and acted in self-defense. | 而进行了正当防卫 |
[26:38] | – Wait, there was a witness? – That’s correct. | -等等 你说有目击者 -是的 |
[26:41] | We’re gonna need you to turn yourselves in. | 希望你们能够自首 |
[26:43] | Otherwise we’ll issue an arrest warrant for the both of you. | 否则我们会发出针对你们二人的逮捕令 |
[26:45] | No, I-I’m sorry, we can’t do that. | 不行 对不起 我们去不了 |
[26:47] | My father’s in the hospital. He’s very sick. | 我父亲住院了 他病得很严重 |
[26:49] | Well, that’s okay, we can come to you. | 没关系 我们可以去找你们 |
[26:51] | What hospital are you in? | 你们在哪家医院 |
[26:52] | St. Joseph’s. | 圣约瑟夫医院 |
[26:53] | All right, listen to me. Just stay put. | 好的 听我说 就待在那里 |
[26:54] | Don’t worry about a thing. | 什么都别担心 |
[26:56] | We’ll work this all out as soon as I get there. | 等我到了那里一切就都没事了 |
[27:16] | Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[27:32] | Whatever’s in that trunk has got to be very important. | 不管箱子里装的是什么 一定很重要 |
[27:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:35] | They killed a guy in their hotel room | 他们在酒店房间杀了个人 |
[27:36] | and didn’t want to leave it behind. | 都不舍得丢下它 |
[27:40] | Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德 |
[27:41] | Nick, it’s me. I’m at St. Joseph’s Hospital. | 尼克 是我 我在圣约瑟夫医院 |
[27:44] | Why? What’s wrong? Are you okay? | 为什么 出事了吗 你还好吧 |
[27:46] | That call you got the other night? | 记得那天晚上你接的电话吗 |
[27:48] | The guy showed up with a drawing of a hundjager. | 那人来了 还带了张猎犬怪的画像 |
[27:50] | His name is Josh. | 他叫乔什 |
[27:51] | Not the hundjager, the guy that showed up. | 不是猎犬怪的名字 是来的那人 |
[27:53] | I couldn’t get a hold of you. | 我联系不上你 |
[27:54] | So he took me to his dad who’s sick. | 所以他就带我去见他病重的父亲 |
[27:56] | We had to take him to the hospital. | 我们不得不送他去医院 |
[27:58] | And get this: he’s a Grimm. | 还发现个事 他是格林 |
[28:01] | – Josh? – No, his dad. | -乔什吗 -不 他爸爸 |
[28:04] | Yeah, he’s got a trunk full of weapons and Grimm books. | 他有个装满了格林之书和武器的箱子 |
[28:09] | And his son thinks he’s crazy, so he has nobody to talk to — | 可他儿子认为他疯了 所以他无人诉说 |
[28:12] | it’s kind of like me — except he knows who he is. | 有点像我 不过他清楚自己的身份 |
[28:14] | And this big trunk has been | 他的大箱子已经 |
[28:15] | in the family for a really long time. | 代代相传了很久 |
[28:17] | And now that he’s dying, he wants you to have it. | 现在他快死了 希望你能收下 |
[28:19] | Okay, hold on. | 等一下 |
[28:20] | This guy’s a Grimm. Are you sure? | 那人是格林 你确定吗 |
[28:22] | Oh, yeah. It’s kinda weird, isn’t it? | 当然 有点奇怪 对吧 |
[28:25] | All three of us in the same place at the same time? | 我们三个同一时间出现在同一个地方 |
[28:27] | Except he was looking for you. | 不过他在找你 |
[28:30] | Yeah, he really wants to see you. | 他真的很想见你 |
[28:31] | He drove all the way from Pennsylvania. | 他一路从宾州开车来的 |
[28:33] | Oh, and he wanted me to tell you he has a key? | 他还让我告诉你 他有把钥匙 |
[28:36] | A key? | 钥匙 |
[28:38] | – What kind of key? – I don’t know. | -什么样的钥匙 -我不知道 |
[28:39] | He just wanted to make sure I told you. | 他只是让我一定转告你 |
[28:41] | Like it was really important, like… | 好像真的很重要 |
[28:44] | like you were supposed to know. | 就像你应该清楚一样 |
[28:46] | Wait a minute. What’s this guy’s name? | 等等 那人叫什么 |
[28:48] | Rolek. | 罗莱克 |
[28:50] | Rolek Porter? | 罗莱克·波特 |
[28:52] | – I don’t know his last name. – And the son’s name is Josh? | -不知道姓什么 -他儿子叫乔什 |
[28:54] | – Yeah. – Are they driving a Volvo? | -对 -他们开的是辆沃尔沃吗 |
[28:57] | – How’d you know that? – Where’s the car? | -你怎么知道 -车在哪 |
[28:59] | It’s in the emergency parking lot. | 停在急诊停车场 |
[29:01] | Stay with the car. | 看着那车 |
[29:02] | We’ll meet you there in ten minutes. | 十分钟后在那见 |
[29:04] | Excuse me. You can’t use this phone. | 抱歉 你不能用这部电话 |
[29:06] | I’m all done, thanks. | 我用完了 谢谢 |
[29:08] | Hank, you’re not gonna believe this! | 汉克 你一定不相信 |
[29:10] | Trubel’s with Rolek Porter and his son? | 麻烦鬼和罗莱克·波特父子在一起 |
[29:12] | – How the hell did that happen? – I’ll tell you on the way. | -这又是什么情况 -路上解释给你听 |
[29:18] | Make, model, and plates match. | 外形 型号 车牌都符合 |
[29:20] | – Is that the trunk? – Yeah. | -就是那个箱子吗 -对 |
[29:22] | – Where is he? – I can take you. | -他在哪 -我可以带你去 |
[29:25] | The Verrat knows he’s got that trunk. | 镇反军知道他有这个箱子 |
[29:27] | He’s already killed one of them. | 他已经干掉了一个 |
[29:28] | They’re gonna be looking for that. | 他们一定正在四处寻找 |
[29:29] | I’ll stay with the car. | 我看着车 |
[29:35] | Hey, this is the guy that your dad wanted to meet. | 这就是你爸爸要见的人 |
[29:40] | I’m, uh, Nick Burkhardt. | 我是 尼克·伯克哈德 |
[29:45] | He came all the way to see you. | 他一路奔波来这里见你 |
[29:49] | I think it’s too late. | 可能太迟了 |
[29:52] | Could I talk to him? | 我能和他谈谈吗 |
[29:53] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[29:55] | You can try. | 你试试吧 |
[29:59] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[30:02] | Nick burkhardt’s here. | 尼克·伯克哈德来了 |
[30:08] | I know you came a long way to see me, | 我知道你大老远来见我 |
[30:11] | and I’m sorry it took so long. | 很抱歉耽误了这么久 |
[30:14] | But I’m here now. | 现在我来了 |
[30:16] | I have to give you something. | 我要给你些东西 |
[30:19] | Well, I know where the trunk is. | 我知道箱子在哪 |
[30:21] | That’s good. | 太好了 |
[30:23] | But no… there’s — there’s something else. | 不过 还有 还有件东西 |
[30:27] | Something that was given to me by my father. | 一件我爷爷传给我父亲的东西 |
[30:31] | And his father. | 又传给了我 |
[30:33] | I couldn’t do what they did. | 我不能和他们一样 |
[30:37] | What you do. | 也不能和你一样 |
[30:41] | Josh had nothing to do with the man in the hotel room. | 乔什和酒店房间里的死者无关 |
[30:49] | I killed him. | 是我杀了那人 |
[30:52] | He was Verrat. | 他是镇反军 |
[30:54] | You… you saw the tattoo? | 你 你看到那纹身了 |
[30:57] | You know about all this? | 你全都知道 |
[30:59] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[31:00] | You can’t arrest him. | 别逮捕他 |
[31:02] | Dad, it’s okay. | 爸爸 没关系 |
[31:04] | The police know it was self-defense. | 警察知道你是正当防卫 |
[31:05] | They told me. | 他们告诉我了 |
[31:07] | Who told you? | 谁跟你说的 |
[31:09] | Detective Donavon. | 多诺万警探 |
[31:11] | He called me, he said they were on their way here. | 他打给我 说他们已经在路上了 |
[31:13] | You didn’t know that? | 你不知道吗 |
[31:14] | Are you sure it wasn’t Detective Holtby or Bauer? | 你确定不是霍尔特比警探或者鲍尔警探 |
[31:18] | No, it was Detective Donavon. | 不 就是多诺万警探 |
[31:22] | I have to give you the key. | 我必须把钥匙给你 |
[31:25] | I promised my father… | 我对父亲发过誓… |
[31:29] | I would protect it and I would pass it on. | 我会保护它并传承下去 |
[31:33] | But Josh isn’t one of us. | 但乔什与我们不同 |
[31:37] | I had to find someone like us. | 我必须找到我们这样的人 |
[31:41] | And you’re the only one I could… find. | 你是我能找到的 唯一一个 |
[31:45] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[31:46] | I’ll show you. | 我拿给你 |
[31:49] | Give me my cane. | 手杖拿给我 |
[31:51] | – Dad, you can’t get up. – I have to get my cane. | -爸爸 你不能起来 -我得拿我的手杖 |
[31:53] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[31:59] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[32:01] | No, Dad! | 不 爸爸 |
[32:01] | Clear the room. | 所有人出去 |
[32:02] | Code blue. We got a code blue. | 急救 这里需要急救 |
[32:05] | Code blue in ICU. | 重症监护室紧急抢救 |
[32:07] | – You have to wait outside. – Code blue, ICU. | -你得在外面等 -重症监护室紧急抢救 |
[32:09] | There’s no breath sounds. | 没有呼吸音 |
[32:11] | – Start compressions. – Right away, doctor. | -实施胸部按压 -好的 医生 |
[32:14] | Give him a O.P.A. | 给他用口咽导气管 |
[32:15] | We’ve got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[32:17] | There’s no Detective Donavon in the department. | 警局里没有什么多诺万警探 |
[32:19] | I need you to move that car out of here. | 你去把车开走 |
[32:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:24] | If that detective shows up, don’t let him in there. | 如果那个警探出现了 别让他进去 |
[32:27] | Call me. | 给我打电话 |
[32:31] | Pulse ox is dropping. | 脉搏血氧饱和度正在下降 |
[32:32] | What’s up with this key he keeps talking about? | 他说的这把钥匙是怎么回事 |
[32:34] | It’s a long story. Has to do with the Crusades | 说来话长 跟十字军 |
[32:37] | and a bunch of knights who were Grimms | 和一群格林骑士有关 |
[32:39] | who found something that they thought no one else should have, | 他们发现了什么秘密 觉得谁都不该拥有 |
[32:41] | so they buried it in the Black Forest | 所以把它埋在黑森林里 |
[32:42] | and made a bunch of keys that had a map | 做了很多钥匙 这些钥匙可以组成地图 |
[32:44] | that supposedly leads to where it is. | 导向确切的埋藏地点 |
[32:46] | That enough? | 这么解释够了吗 |
[32:47] | Good enough for now. | 目前算是够了 |
[33:05] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[33:06] | Three guys are checking out the car. | 有三个人在窥探那辆车 |
[33:07] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过来 |
[33:08] | Leave Trubel inside. This could go bad. | 让麻烦鬼在里面待着 情况可能会很糟 |
[33:12] | Stay here. Those guys at the car, | 待在这里 那些人在车子那里 |
[33:14] | they’re Verrat and they’re armed, | 他们是镇反军 有武器 |
[33:15] | and I don’t want them knowing what you are. | 我不想让他们知道你的身份 |
[33:18] | You’re gonna stay here, right? | 你会待着吧 |
[33:26] | Drop your weapons, step away from the car. | 放下武器 离开那辆车 |
[33:29] | Detective Griffin, Portland PD. | 我是波特兰警局的格里芬警探 |
[33:31] | If that gun doesn’t hit the ground in another second, | 把枪放在地上 否则下一秒 |
[33:33] | you will. | 倒地的就是你们了 |
[33:38] | Get on the ground, now. | 趴下 |
[33:40] | All of you. | 所有人 |
[34:55] | – You okay? – Yeah. You? | -你没事吧 -没事 你们呢 |
[34:56] | Yeah, we’re good. | 我们没事 |
[34:58] | I thought you were gonna tell her to stay inside. | 不是叫你让她待在里面吗 |
[35:00] | He did. | 他说了 |
[35:02] | Good thing she didn’t listen. | 幸好她没听 |
[35:05] | Hey, this means they’re Verrat, right? | 这个表明他们是镇反军 对吗 |
[35:07] | Yeah. You can’t be here. | 对 你不能留在这里 |
[35:10] | Take this car, go home. | 开着车回家 |
[35:15] | – You got this? – Yeah. | -你能搞定吗 -能 |
[35:24] | Detective Hank Griffin, Portland PD. | 我是波特兰警局的汉克·格里芬警探 |
[35:37] | He died. | 他死了 |
[35:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[35:43] | Look, I’m sure you have a lot of questions. | 你肯定有很多疑问 |
[35:47] | So why don’t you just do what you have to do here | 等你把这边的事情处理完了 |
[35:48] | and then come by my place? | 你可以来我家一趟 |
[35:52] | By the way, we’ve got your car. | 另外 我们把你的车开走了 |
[35:55] | Just figured that would be a lot easier | 觉得这样比解释里面的东西 |
[35:56] | than explaining what’s in it. | 要更省事一点 |
[36:00] | I’ll have an officer pick you up when you’re ready. | 等你准备好了 我会派警员来接你的 |
[36:03] | What kind of cop are you? | 你是什么警察啊 |
[36:08] | I get asked that a lot. | 很多人问过我这个问题 |
[36:48] | Yes, sir. | 队长 |
[36:49] | Adalind Schade is somewhere in this city. | 爱达玲·莎德在这个城市某个地方 |
[36:52] | I want her found. | 给我找到她 |
[36:53] | Yes, sir. We’ll get her. | 是 长官 我们会找到她的 |
[37:05] | I can’t find it. | 我找不到 |
[37:06] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[37:08] | If there’s a key in here, I have no idea where it is. | 如果钥匙在这里 我真不知道会在哪 |
[37:11] | But speaking of lost things, | 说到不见的东西 |
[37:12] | have you seen my grandmother’s vase? | 你见到我外婆的花瓶了吗 |
[37:14] | No. | 没有 |
[37:15] | Nick, there is stuff in here | 尼克 这书里有个东西 |
[37:16] | I have never seen in any of your books. | 你的书上没有出现过 |
[37:19] | You ever heard of an “Abartige aasfresser”? | 你听说过”色情清道夫”吗 |
[37:24] | Not until now. | 刚刚听说 |
[37:26] | You really see this stuff? | 你们真的能看到这些 |
[37:28] | I haven’t seen this one yet. | 我还没见过这个 |
[37:30] | But it’s all true? | 但这些都是真的 |
[37:32] | Some people have kind of a monster within. | 有些人体内有某种怪兽 |
[37:35] | And Nick can see them, Trubel can see them, | 尼克可以看见 麻烦鬼可以看见 |
[37:38] | and your dad could see them. | 你爸爸也可以看见 |
[37:40] | Josh, just ’cause you can’t see them now, | 乔什 你现在看不见 |
[37:42] | doesn’t mean you won’t some day. | 不代表以后也看不见 |
[37:44] | Hit me pretty late, too. | 我也是挺晚才看见的 |
[37:47] | Well, at least I’ll know it’s real. | 至少我知道这是真的 |
[37:50] | Sort of. | 算是真的吧 |
[37:52] | I can’t find this key. | 我找不到钥匙 |
[37:55] | – Have you ever seen it? – No. | -你见过吗 -没有 |
[37:58] | All I know is he was really worried about it. | 我只知道他很担心它 |
[38:00] | Wanted to get it to someone who would understand. | 想把它交给一个可以理解他的人 |
[38:02] | – So where else could it be? – I don’t know. | -那还能在哪呢 -我不知道 |
[38:05] | I don’t even know what we’re looking for. | 我都不知道我们要找什么 |
[38:06] | Well, he didn’t drive all the way here without it, | 他不会千里迢迢过来 却没有带在身边 |
[38:08] | so it has to be here somewhere. | 肯定是放在哪了 |
[38:10] | When he told you about it, | 他跟你说起的时候 |
[38:12] | he was trying to get out of bed, | 想要下床 |
[38:13] | like he was gonna show you where it was. | 好像是要拿给你看 |
[38:15] | It wouldn’t be in that hospital room. | 不可能在那间病房 |
[38:16] | He never got out of the bed. | 他从没下过床 |
[38:18] | Maybe he wasn’t trying to get up. | 也许他不是想起身 |
[38:21] | – He was asking for his cane. – Yeah. | -他当时在找他的拐杖 -对 |
[38:28] | He’s had this forever. | 他一直带着这个 |
[38:29] | He got it from his dad, who got it from his dad. | 我爷爷给他的 爷爷是从太爷爷那传下来的 |
[38:43] | – Did I break it? – I don’t think so. | -我把它弄断了吗 -不像 |
[38:46] | Can I see? | 给我看看 |
[39:08] | Is that a key? | 这就是钥匙 |
[39:12] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[39:43] | Nick, remember that map | 尼克 记得去年在我家 |
[39:44] | I showed you at my house last year? | 我给你看的那张地图吗 |
[39:47] | My guess, this map of yours was drawn in the Behaim style, | 我猜你这是倍海姆式地图 |
[39:50] | which could put it squarely in the Schwarzwald. | 你可以直接把它放在黑森林[德语]这儿 |
[39:53] | Sorry, “The Black Forest.” | 不好意思 我是说黑森林 |
[39:55] | Yeah, the one that your great-great uncle drew. | 记得 就是你曾叔祖父画的那张 |
[39:59] | It was actually great-great-great grandfather | 其实是我妈妈那边的 |
[40:01] | on my mother’s side. | 曾曾曾曾外公画的 |
[40:03] | But the point is… | 但重点是 |
[40:06] | we are definitely talking Black Forest. | 这绝对在黑森林 |
[40:09] | Germany. | 德国 |
[40:10] | Yeah, it all seems to go back to Germany. | 对 追根溯源就在德国 |
[40:12] | Well, we’re one key closer to– | 我们又多了一把钥匙 |
[40:16] | God knows what. | 离秘密又近了一步 |
[40:18] | I wonder if we’ll ever know. | 不知道我们会不会知道这个秘密 |
[40:20] | I don’t think I want to know. | 我反正不想知道 |
[40:25] | Well, at least I know my dad wasn’t crazy. | 至少我知道我爸爸不是疯子 |
[40:28] | Unless all of you are. | 除非你们都是 |
[42:01] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[42:02] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[42:05] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[42:14] | Baby. | 宝贝 |