时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | We should do this more often. | 我们应该经常这么做 |
[00:08] | Is Nick okay? | 尼克没事吧 |
[00:09] | No, and I need to know where he is. | 有事 我得知道他去哪儿了 |
[00:10] | Look, I know this sound crazy, | 我知道听起来很疯狂 |
[00:12] | but he has to drink this. | 但他得喝下这瓶东西 |
[00:16] | Nick! Nick! | 尼克 尼克 |
[00:17] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[00:18] | Take it, Nick! | 喝了它 尼克 |
[00:21] | No. | 不 |
[00:22] | How did they know that she was a Grimm? | 他们怎么知道她是格林的 |
[00:23] | Trubel walked right in when everyone was woged. | 麻烦鬼就在大家转化的时候进来的 |
[00:25] | No, they weren’t. | 不 他们没有 |
[00:26] | You really couldn’t see ’em? | 你真的看不到它们了 |
[00:28] | No. | 是的 |
[00:37] | Police Captain Sean Renard– | 肖恩·雷纳德队长 |
[00:39] | Three wounds, right upper, left lower. | 三处枪伤 右上 左下 |
[00:41] | Get him on the table. | 把他搬到手术台上 |
[00:42] | Two, three. | 二 三 |
[00:46] | – V-tac on scope. – All right, let’s go. | -目前心室性心博过速 -好 开始 |
[00:47] | Give me five liters on standby. | 给我准备五升血 |
[00:53] | When did he go in? | 他什么时候进去的 |
[00:55] | All right. Do they know how bad it is? | 好吧 他们知道情况如何吗 |
[00:57] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[00:59] | Yeah, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[01:01] | Captain’s in surgery now. | 队长正在手术台上 |
[01:02] | They don’t know anything except he’s been shot more than once. | 他们只知道他身上中了好几枪 |
[01:05] | Three times, I think. | 我觉得有三枪 |
[01:06] | He was gonna shoot him again, except he saw me. | 他打算继续开枪 可是看到了我 |
[01:08] | That’s when I ran. | 然后我就跑了 |
[01:09] | – Had you ever seen him before? – No. | -你以前见过他吗 -没有 |
[01:12] | And he didn’t know I was a Grimm until he woged. | 他转化后才知道我是个格林 |
[01:14] | He was wesen? | 他是格林生物 |
[01:16] | A hundjager. He was kind of surprised. | 是个猎犬怪 他吃了一惊 |
[01:18] | That’s why I had time to get the machete. | 所以我才有机会拿到弯刀 |
[01:19] | He thought I was just a girl. | 他以为我只是个小女孩 |
[01:21] | I wish I could have seen his face before you cut it off. | 真想看看他的头被砍下来时是什么表情 |
[01:25] | Did the captain say what was in the bottle | 队长说了给我喝的瓶子里 |
[01:26] | that he wanted me to take? | 是什么东西吗 |
[01:27] | No, he just said you had to drink it | 没有 他只是说了你必须喝掉 |
[01:29] | or something really bad would happen. | 否则会有非常糟糕的事情发生 |
[01:32] | And Adalind did it. | 是爱达玲干的 |
[01:36] | Hey, maybe what she did to you won’t last. | 或许她所做的不会持续太久 |
[01:38] | – You don’t know adalind. – She’s a hexenbiest, a witch. | -你不了解爱达玲 -她是个巫女 |
[01:41] | – In more ways than one. – Oh, yeah, I read about them. | -各方面都是 -我了解过 |
[01:43] | That’s how she transformed herself to look like me. | 所以她才能变成我的模样 |
[01:45] | – She did what? – She made Nick think it was me. | -她做了什么 -让尼克认为那就是我 |
[01:48] | Why in the hell would she– | 为什么她要… |
[01:49] | So Nick would sleep with her. | 这样尼克才会跟她上床 |
[01:56] | I swear to god, I’m gonna find her, and I’m gonna– | 我发誓我要找到她 我要… |
[02:00] | We should turn around. | 我们得掉头走 |
[02:01] | We have to deal with this. | 我们要把这件事处理了 |
[02:06] | – I killed that guy. – In self-defense. | -我杀了那个人 -正当防卫 |
[02:08] | They’re gonna be all over Trubel. | 他们会审问麻烦鬼 |
[02:09] | What am I supposed to say? | 我该怎么说 |
[02:11] | You’re just gonna tell the truth, | 你把事实说出来 |
[02:13] | except for the part about the hundjager. | 猎犬怪的部分不要说 |
[02:14] | And adalind. | 还有爱达玲 |
[02:15] | And the bottle he brought for Nick. | 还有给尼克的那个瓶子 |
[02:16] | All right, look, we better figure this out pretty quick. | 好吧 我们最好快点解决这件事 |
[02:19] | And if we have to lie, we better all be telling the same one. | 如果要说谎的话 我们最好口径一致 |
[02:33] | Henry Slocombe was lead engineer… | 亨利·斯洛科姆是首席工程师… |
[02:34] | coordinates of our allies. | 盟友的坐标 |
[02:41] | Lawrence is CVA projects. | 劳伦斯在航母项目 |
[02:45] | I’m a top commander of Smart Censor Technologies. | 我是智能审查技术的最高指挥官 |
[02:48] | These have a yield resistance on a regional… | 这些会产生地区阻力… |
[02:50] | We have to have military preparedness… | 我们必须做出军事准备 |
[02:51] | Now, I think what we need– | 所以我认为我们需要… |
[02:52] | Persistent threats. | 持续的威胁 |
[02:54] | It’s unprecedented. | 这是空前的 |
[02:55] | Danny… | 丹尼 |
[03:02] | Alexandra’s still in Paris. | 亚历山德拉还在巴黎 |
[03:05] | Yeah, she’s not home until Thursday. | 是的 她周四才回来 |
[03:08] | No, no, I’m not having a good time. | 不 我才没有高兴 |
[03:10] | See, unlike you, | 不像你 |
[03:11] | I actually miss my girlfriend when she’s gone. | 我女朋友不在家时我挺想她的 |
[03:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:15] | Hey, listen, I’ve got somebody at the door. | 有人敲门 |
[03:17] | Can I call you right back? Okay. All right. | 回头再打给你 好的 好了 |
[03:24] | – Yes? – Henry Slocombe. | -你好 -亨利·斯洛科姆 |
[03:26] | – Do I know you? – Sort of. | -我认识你吗 -算是吧 |
[03:27] | I’m a friend of Danny Rivera’s, Lawrence Anderson. | 丹尼·里弗拉的朋友 劳伦斯·安德森 |
[03:30] | Sure, yeah, Dr. Anderson. | 好的 安德森博士 |
[03:32] | Yeah, you’re working on the CVA project up in Arlington. | 你们正在阿灵顿做航母项目 |
[03:35] | – Right. – Yeah. | -是的 -很好 |
[03:36] | I’m sorry we’ve never had a chance to meet face-to-face. | 不好意思我们一直没有机会见面 |
[03:38] | oh, me too. Danny’s always spoken very highly of you. | 我也是 丹尼总是夸你 |
[03:42] | So what can I do for you? | 有什么可以帮忙的吗 |
[03:43] | Look, I’m– I’m sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[03:45] | I-I just got into town for a conference. | 我是来这里开会的 |
[03:47] | Um, I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 恐怕有些坏消息要告诉你 |
[03:50] | Danny has been in a terrible accident. | 丹尼出了严重的事故 |
[03:52] | What? | 什么 |
[03:53] | I didn’t want to do this over the phone. | 我不想在电话里边说 |
[03:56] | Oh, my god, I hadn’t even heard anything. | 天啊 我怎么都不知道 |
[03:58] | I’m sorry. Why don’t you come on in? | 对不起 你先进来吧 |
[04:00] | Please. Come on in. | 请吧 请进 |
[04:02] | I probably should have called. | 也许我应该打个电话的 |
[04:03] | Oh, that’s okay. W-w-what have you heard? | 没关系 你听到什么消息了 |
[04:06] | I–how bad is it? | 情况有多糟糕 |
[04:08] | I don’t have all the details– | 细节我也不是很清楚 |
[04:10] | some sort of severe head injury. | 貌似头部伤的很重 |
[04:16] | Wha– | 怎么… |
[04:18] | No! | 不要 |
[05:05] | Bullet fragments hit the pericardial sac. | 弹片击中了围心囊 |
[05:07] | We’re seeing a liver laceration. | 发现肝脏撕裂伤 |
[05:08] | The bullet has tumbled. It’s pressing on his spine. | 子弹移位了 现在压迫到他的脊柱了 |
[05:10] | He’s bleeding like a sieve. | 他就像个活筛子 血流不止 |
[05:13] | That’s one. | 取出一个 |
[05:20] | What if they arrest me? | 假如他们逮捕我怎么办 |
[05:21] | All right, just remember it was self-defense. | 好了 你只要记住那是正当防卫 |
[05:23] | What about the machete? How’s she gonna explain that? | 那把弯刀怎么办 她要如何解释那个 |
[05:25] | Just tell them it was mine, | 就告诉他们是我的就好 |
[05:27] | and I keep it in that room. | 是我把它放在那间房里的 |
[05:33] | Hey, Burkhardt and Griffin just got here. | 伯克哈德和格里芬刚到 |
[05:37] | Did you hear me? | 你听到我说话了吗 |
[05:40] | – What? – I said they’re here– | -什么 -我说他们到了 |
[05:41] | Burkhardt and Griffin. | 伯克哈德和格里芬 |
[05:47] | – Where you guys been? – We were at a wedding. | -你们去哪里了 -我们去参加婚礼了 |
[05:49] | Had our phones turned off. | 所以都关机了 |
[05:50] | – Isn’t that the captain’s car? – Yeah. | -那是队长的车吗 -是的 |
[05:52] | Hey, who’s the primary on this? | 谁是负责人 |
[05:54] | Meacham and Pogue. Listen, I’ve got some bad news. | 米查姆和波格 听着 有些坏消息 |
[05:56] | We know– captain’s been shot. | 我们知道了 队长被枪击了 |
[05:58] | We just got off the phone with the hospital. | 我们刚刚和医院方面联系过 |
[05:59] | – He’s in surgery. – He’s lucky to be alive. | -他正在手术中 -他还活着真是幸运 |
[06:01] | When we brought him out of the house, | 我们把他从房子里抬出来的时候 |
[06:02] | I didn’t think he was gonna make it to the hospital. | 我都没想到他能撑到医院 |
[06:07] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[06:09] | – The criminology student, right? – Uh, yeah. | -那个犯罪学学生是吧 -是的 |
[06:11] | Yeah, Theresa’s been staying with us. | 是的 泰丽莎一直住在我们家 |
[06:12] | Good thing you weren’t here. | 幸好你当时不在这里 |
[06:15] | – She was. – Did you see what happened? | -她在 -你看见发生什么事了吗 |
[06:17] | Yes. | 看见了 |
[06:19] | She killed the shooter. | 是她杀了那个枪手 |
[06:22] | – What? – The guy’s head was cut off. | -什么 -那人的头可是被砍下来的 |
[06:30] | He tried to kill her after he shot the captain. | 他杀了队长之后 还想杀了她 |
[06:33] | All right, we better get with Meacham and Pogue on this. | 最好还是让米查姆和波格来处理这件事吧 |
[06:35] | – Yeah, all right. – Yeah. | -是啊 好的 -没错 |
[06:36] | They’re inside. | 他们在里面 |
[06:38] | You stay here. We’re gonna talk to them first. | 你留在这里 我们先去和他们谈谈 |
[06:42] | – You okay? – Sort of. | -你还好吧 -算是吧 |
[06:48] | This is where we found the captain. | 这里就是我们发现队长的地方 |
[06:50] | Where’s the shooter? | 枪手呢 |
[06:56] | The rest of him’s upstairs. | 身体在楼上 |
[07:01] | – Have you identified him? – Yeah. | -确认他的身份了吗 -确认了 |
[07:03] | And it’s gonna be a mess, ’cause he was an FBI agent. | 这事会很麻烦的 因为他是个联邦探员 |
[07:06] | Name’s Weston Steward. | 名字叫韦斯顿·斯图尔德 |
[07:07] | He was carrying a Canadian passport with his picture | 他带着一本上面有他照片的加拿大护照 |
[07:08] | and the name Walter Rathenau, along with a lot of Euros. | 名字是华尔特·拉索 还带着许多欧元 |
[07:11] | He probably wasn’t planning on sticking around. | 他八成没准备在这里多待 |
[07:14] | So Theresa was staying in the guest room? | 所以说泰丽莎是睡在客房吗 |
[07:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:19] | There are bullet holes in the door. | 门上有弹孔 |
[07:21] | And I found a book, kind of a weird book. | 而且我还找到了一本蛮奇怪的书 |
[07:24] | I mean, is it her book? | 是她的书吗 |
[07:25] | It’s like a diary, really old, | 像是本日记 很古旧 |
[07:28] | talk about cutting off people’s heads. | 上面说的都是些砍人脑袋的事 |
[07:31] | But they’re not really people. | 但也不是真的人啦 |
[07:32] | They have really strange names. | 那些东西的名字都很奇怪 |
[07:33] | Yeah, the book’s mine. | 是啊 那本书是我的 |
[07:35] | It’s been handed down in my family for a long time. | 已经在我家里传了好几代了 |
[07:38] | What kind of book is it? | 那是什么书啊 |
[07:40] | Just a bunch of stories. | 就是些故事而已 |
[07:43] | Really weird ones. | 都是很奇怪的故事啊 |
[07:45] | Hey, Burkhardt, Hank. | 伯克哈德 汉克 |
[07:49] | Last place we expected to get a case like this. | 真没想这样一宗案子居然会发生在这里 |
[07:51] | You weren’t here when it happened, right? | 事情发生的时候你不在这里是吧 |
[07:52] | We were at a wedding. | 我们当时在参加婚礼 |
[07:54] | And you were with him? | 你和他在一起吗 |
[07:55] | Since about 3:00. | 下午三点左右就在一起了 |
[07:56] | You know why Captain Renard was here? | 你知道为什么雷纳德队长要到这里来吗 |
[07:58] | Could have been a case we were working on. | 有可能是因为我们正在办的一个案子 |
[08:00] | You know anything about this Weston Steward | 你知道任何关于韦斯顿·斯图尔德的事吗 |
[08:02] | or why he shot the captain? | 或者他杀队长的原因 |
[08:04] | No. | 不知道 |
[08:05] | Got any idea who killed the shooter? | 那知道是谁杀了枪手吗 |
[08:08] | He didn’t cut off his own head. | 他的头可不是他自己砍下来的 |
[08:11] | That would be Theresa. She was staying here. | 是泰丽莎干的 她住在这里 |
[08:14] | It was self-defense. | 是为了自卫 |
[08:15] | He tried to attack her after he shot the captain. | 他杀了队长之后还试图攻击她 |
[08:17] | She called 911, then came and got us. | 她打了911 然后过来找我们 |
[08:19] | We’ll need to talk to her. | 我们需要和她谈谈 |
[08:20] | She got a last name? | 她姓什么 |
[08:21] | Rubel. And she’s waiting outside. | 鲁贝尔 她在外面等着呢 |
[08:25] | Hey, maybe it’d be better if I just got out of here. | 也许我还是直接离开这里比较好 |
[08:27] | No, I think that would be worse. | 不 我觉得那样会更糟 |
[08:28] | Just remember what Nick told you. | 你就记住尼克和你说的 |
[08:31] | – Hey, Juliette. – Hey. | -你好啊朱丽叶 -你好 |
[08:32] | Theresa, these are Detectives Pogue and Meacham. | 泰丽莎 这是波格和米查姆警探 |
[08:34] | They just need to ask you a few questions. | 他们只是要问你几个问题 |
[08:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:37] | We just want you to walk us through what happened. | 我们就是希望你能给我们讲讲发生了什么 |
[08:39] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[08:44] | – FBI. – It’s about time. | -联调局 -来的正是时候 |
[08:51] | FBI? What are they doing here? | 联调局 他们来干什么 |
[08:53] | The guy you killed used to be a federal agent. | 你杀掉的那个人以前是名联邦探员 |
[08:56] | – What? – He was a bad guy. | -你说什么 -他是个坏人 |
[08:58] | And we need to deal with this. | 我们得处理好这件事 |
[09:05] | You cannot run. | 你不能跑 |
[09:19] | The nature of our defensive resources… | 我们防御资源的本质… |
[09:51] | – Alexandra. – Do I know you? | -亚历山德拉 -我们认识吗 |
[09:54] | You’re supposed to be in Paris. | 你应该还在巴黎才对 |
[09:57] | Henry? Are you all right? | 亨利 你没事吧 |
[10:03] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:05] | Who… | 你 |
[10:09] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[10:25] | You were supposed to come home tomorrow. | 你应该明天才回家的 |
[10:44] | I’m Special Agent Chavez. | 我是特别探员查瓦兹 |
[10:45] | This is Special Agent Rosten. | 这位是特别探员罗斯顿 |
[10:47] | The detectives have filled us in on some of what happened. | 警探们已经告知我们大概的事情经过 |
[10:50] | Detective Burkhardt, | 伯克哈德警探 |
[10:52] | we understand that this is your house, | 根据了解 这是你的房子 |
[10:53] | and you were not here at the time of the attack? | 当袭击发生的时候 你并不在现场 |
[10:55] | That is correct. | 是的 |
[10:56] | But Miss Rubel was staying here? | 但是鲁贝尔小姐在是吗 |
[10:58] | In our upstairs guest room. | 对 在我们楼上的客房 |
[10:59] | Walk us through what happened. | 现场走一遍说说当时的情况吧 |
[11:02] | I should come along with you. | 我应该跟你们一起去 |
[11:03] | That won’t be necessary. | 我看没这个必要 |
[11:07] | She can handle this, Nick. | 她能应付得了 尼克 |
[11:09] | What if she gets tripped up on a detail? | 如果她在某个细节上被问住了呢 |
[11:10] | We’ve got to let them do their job. | 我们得让这些人做他们的工作 |
[11:13] | Can’t let it look like we had anything to do with it. | 别让人觉得我们与此事有牵连 |
[11:16] | They’re gonna want formal statements. | 他们需要正式的口供 |
[11:18] | Then you’re gonna have to go into the precinct. | 那你就得去警局 |
[11:20] | I don’t want you staying here alone. | 我不想把你一个人留在这里 |
[11:22] | No, I’m not leaving. It’s our house. | 我不会走的 这是我们的房子 |
[11:27] | Okay, he–he opened the door and was leaving, and then– | 好吧 他当时开门正准备走 然后 |
[11:30] | and then I heard these sounds, | 然后我听到了声音 |
[11:31] | and–and I didn’t know what they were until he fell back | 直到他倒在房间地板上 |
[11:34] | into the room on the floor. | 我才知道是怎么回事 |
[11:38] | What happened then? | 然后呢 |
[11:41] | I looked up and saw the guy with the gun. | 我抬起头 看见那人拿着枪 |
[11:45] | And he saw me, so I ran, and he shot. | 他也看见了我 我开始跑 他开了枪 |
[11:48] | That’s the bullet hole. | 弹孔在那里 |
[11:52] | Had you ever seen the man who shot at you before? | 你以前见过这个人吗 |
[11:55] | No. | 没有 |
[11:59] | What happened next? | 后来发生了什么 |
[12:00] | Well, I ran up the stairs, and he came after me. | 我跑上楼 他追上来了 |
[12:05] | I ran in here, | 我跑到这个房间里 |
[12:06] | and I shut the door, and I grabbed the chair. | 关上门 搬起椅子 |
[12:09] | I-I put it against the door. | 用椅子把门堵上 |
[12:15] | Then he shot, so I jumped back, and I hit my head there, | 接着他又开枪 我往后跳 撞到了头 |
[12:17] | and then I fell back somewhere around here. | 然后我就在这附近跌倒了 |
[12:21] | And by the time I was getting up, | 等到我爬起来的时候 |
[12:22] | he was already coming through the door. | 他已经把门弄开了 |
[12:24] | Where’d you get the machete? | 你从那里弄到这把弯刀的 |
[12:26] | It was on the chair. | 当时它就在椅子上 |
[12:29] | He was coming after me, so I just– | 他就要冲过来了 所以我 |
[12:30] | I shoved him into the hallway and– | 我把他推到走廊 |
[12:32] | and closed my eyes, and I swung as hard as I could. | 闭上眼 拿着刀尽力朝他挥去 |
[12:35] | You always keep a machete in your room? | 你一直把弯刀放在你的房间里 |
[12:37] | It’s not mine. It’s Nick’s. | 不是我的 刀是尼克的 |
[12:40] | Detective Burkhardt’s. | 是伯克哈德警探的 |
[12:43] | How long have you been staying here? | 你待在这里多久了 |
[12:45] | A few weeks. | 几周吧 |
[12:47] | We’re gonna need you to come down to the precinct | 我们需要你去一趟警局 |
[12:48] | and make a formal statement. | 录一份正式的口供 |
[12:54] | We can’t afford to have her elected. | 我们不能让她当选 |
[12:56] | I don’t care what it costs. | 我不在乎要付出什么代价 |
[12:57] | Dig up whatever you can. | 尽你所能找出一切信息 |
[12:58] | Make something up if you have to, | 必要的话编点什么出来都可以 |
[13:00] | but bring her down. | 但是一定要弄垮她 |
[13:05] | Is this important? | 你要说的事情很重要吗 |
[13:08] | Weston Steward shot Sean Renard. | 韦斯顿·斯图尔德开枪打中了肖恩·雷纳德 |
[13:11] | I’ll ring you back. | 我会再联系你 |
[13:13] | – And he got away with it? – Not exactly. | -没人抓住他吧 -不能说是被抓住 |
[13:16] | He was beheaded. | 他被斩首了 |
[13:18] | – Burkhardt killed Steward? – We don’t know. | -伯克哈德杀了斯图尔德 -还不清楚 |
[13:21] | But it did happen in his house, where the shooting took place. | 但枪击的确是在他家里发生的 |
[13:26] | So Sean Renard is dead. | 这么说肖恩·雷纳德已经死了 |
[13:29] | No, he’s in the hospital. | 没有 他在医院 |
[13:30] | I haven’t been able to get details | 我打探不到更多的细节 |
[13:32] | except that it’s critical. | 只知道他伤得很重 |
[13:35] | I’ll have to inform the King. | 我得通知国王 |
[13:37] | My uncle does love his bastard son. | 我叔叔还是爱他这个私生子的 |
[13:39] | Should he lose a second son, there will be hell to pay. | 如果他失去第二个儿子 那麻烦就大了 |
[13:42] | What happens if the King | 如果国王发现 |
[13:43] | finds out Weston Steward was one of ours? | 韦斯顿·斯图尔德是我们的人呢 |
[13:47] | That would be unfortunate. | 那就糟糕了 |
[13:50] | It is imperative | 你必须 |
[13:51] | that you tie Mr. Steward to Mr. Burkhardt instead of us. | 把斯图尔德和伯克哈德联系到一起 而不是我们 |
[14:21] | Why are you calling? | 你打电话给我干什么 |
[14:22] | I ran into a problem. We have to abort. | 我遇到了点问题 计划得取消 |
[14:24] | Are you done? | 你的工作完成了吗 |
[14:25] | I have one more. | 还有一件事没做 |
[14:26] | Then you can’t leave. | 那你就不能退出 |
[14:28] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[14:29] | Whatever the problem, it’s your problem. | 不管出了什么问题 那是你自己的问题 |
[14:31] | If you don’t finish, then it’s my problem. | 如果你完成不了 那就是我的问题了 |
[14:33] | If that happens, it really will be your problem. | 如果变成这样 那你的麻烦就大了 |
[14:36] | This could get serious. We have collateral. | 情况可能会变糟 搞出了点附带伤害 |
[14:40] | Then I’m coming up there. | 那我就过去一趟吧 |
[14:41] | But you are not to leave until it’s done. | 但在事情结束之前 你不能离开 |
[15:13] | We good for them to take the body? | 我们能把尸体移走了吗 |
[15:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:21] | What do you make of the girl? | 对那姑娘你有什么看法 |
[15:23] | She sees a police captain get shot, | 她目睹了一名警长中枪 |
[15:25] | killer tries to shoot her, | 凶手也想朝她开枪 |
[15:26] | and she chops his head off? | 她把凶手的头砍了下来 |
[15:29] | If it was my daughter, she’d be a basket case. | 如果是我女儿 早就完蛋了 |
[15:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:34] | Girl’s not normal. | 那姑娘不是个普通人 |
[15:36] | If she was, she’d be dead. | 如果她是普通人 早就死了 |
[15:39] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[15:40] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:01] | We’re done. Sorry it’s such a mess. | 结束了 抱歉弄得你家一团糟 |
[17:12] | No. What are you doing here? | 天呐 你俩来这做什么 |
[17:14] | You’re supposed to be on your honeymoon. | 你俩应该去度蜜月的 |
[17:16] | – Couldn’t do it. – Not with what happened. | -去不了 -发生了这事怎么能走 |
[17:18] | Please, you guys, don’t let us drag you into this | 你们俩之前已经身陷这些破事里 |
[17:19] | more than you’ve already been dragged into it. | 这次就放手别管了吧 |
[17:22] | Juliette, are you kidding me? | 朱丽叶 你在说笑吧 |
[17:23] | You think we could go anywhere with what’s going on? | 你认为发生了这事 我们还能去逍遥吗 |
[17:26] | You could try. | 可以试试 |
[17:27] | We don’t want to try. | 我们不想试 |
[17:29] | Where’s Nick? | 尼克在哪 |
[17:31] | He had to take Trubel to the precinct. | 他得带麻烦鬼去趟警局 |
[17:35] | – Is this where Renard was shot? – Yeah. | -雷纳德是在这中枪的吗 -是 |
[17:38] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[17:41] | Juliette, this is terrible. | 朱丽叶 太可怕了 |
[17:43] | I’m just really sorry that all this stuff happened | 我只是很遗憾这种事情发生在 |
[17:44] | on your wedding day. | 你们的大喜之日 |
[17:51] | Did Captain Renard tell you | 雷纳德队长有没有和你说 |
[17:52] | why he came to see Detective Burkhardt? | 他为什么来找伯克哈德警探吗 |
[17:55] | He said he needed to talk to him. | 他说他要和他谈谈 |
[17:57] | Did he say anything else before he was shot? | 在他中枪前 还提过别的事吗 |
[17:59] | I said Nick was at the wedding and told him where it was, | 我告诉他尼克去参加婚礼的地方 |
[18:03] | and that’s when he walked out the door and got shot. | 接着他走出门时 就被枪打中了 |
[18:05] | And you said you didn’t know the identity of the man | 你说你不知道对雷纳德队长开枪的人 |
[18:08] | who shot Captain Renard? | 是谁吗 |
[18:09] | Never seen him. | 从没见过那人 |
[18:11] | What did he do when he came into the house? | 他进屋时做了些什么 |
[18:16] | I think he was gonna shoot the Captain again. | 我想他是要再朝队长开一枪 |
[18:18] | Then he saw me and decided to shoot me instead, so… | 结果他看到了我 所以决定向我开枪 |
[18:22] | Her story’s consistent. | 她的口供前后一致 |
[18:24] | You took the Captain’s car? | 你开走了队长的车 |
[18:25] | Yeah, I didn’t have a choice. | 对 我别无选择 |
[18:26] | But you left the scene of a crime. | 但是你离开了犯罪现场 |
[18:29] | To get Nick. | 去找尼克 |
[18:31] | Everything she says matches the crime scene. | 她的口供与犯罪现场吻合 |
[18:34] | There’s no link between her and Steward, | 她和斯图尔德之间毫无联系 |
[18:37] | no motive other than self-defense. | 除了自卫 没有动机 |
[18:39] | I think she’s telling the truth. | 我认为她说的是真话 |
[18:47] | Flight number and arrival time? | 航班号和抵达时间 |
[18:51] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[18:55] | Did I ask for coffee? | 我有说要喝咖啡吗 |
[18:56] | No. | 没有 |
[18:58] | Nick, you got to take it easy. | 尼克 放松点 |
[18:59] | You don’t want to look nervous. | 你也不想被人看出你紧张吧 |
[19:02] | Do I look nervous? | 我看起来紧张吗 |
[19:03] | Second cup of coffee I didn’t ask for. | 第二杯我根本没要过的咖啡 |
[19:06] | Now sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[19:07] | Don’t drink any more of that. | 别再喝咖啡了 |
[19:10] | Just found out where Adalind is. | 想办法找找爱达玲吧 |
[19:12] | She boarded Lufthansa flight number 4582 | 她搭乘了汉莎航空4582航班 |
[19:14] | through Frankfurt to Vienna. | 从法兰克福飞往维也纳 |
[19:17] | She’s going back to the royals. | 她要回到皇室身边 |
[19:18] | Makes sense. She thinks they have her baby. | 情理之中 她以为她的孩子在他们手上 |
[19:20] | They must have made some kind of deal. | 他们肯定达成了某项协议 |
[19:22] | Yeah, you. | 协议就是你 |
[19:24] | But she’s gonna be very upset | 但她一旦发现她的孩子 |
[19:25] | when she finds out they don’t have the child. | 不在他们手上时 她肯定会大失所望 |
[19:28] | Stop with the coffee, okay? | 别喝咖啡了 好吗 |
[19:31] | We’re done here for now. | 这里的调查暂时告一段落 |
[19:32] | Miss Rubel’s story is consistent. | 鲁贝尔小姐的口供前后一致 |
[19:34] | No reason to charge her for anything. | 没理由起诉她 |
[19:36] | She’s handling it pretty well | 对于刚刚砍下人头的人来说 |
[19:38] | for someone who just cut off a guy’s head. | 她算应付得不错的了 |
[19:40] | Well, if I knew something like this was gonna happen, | 如果我知道会发生这种事 |
[19:42] | I would have never left her alone in the house. | 我是绝对不会留她一个人在家的 |
[19:49] | As long as you’re here, | 既然你们在这 |
[19:51] | you have any idea why your agent | 我想问问 你们的探员 |
[19:54] | would want to shoot our captain? | 为什么朝我们队长开枪 |
[19:55] | Weston Steward went off the grid several weeks ago. | 韦斯顿·斯图尔德几周前已经失踪了 |
[19:57] | We’ve had no contact. | 我们和他失去联系 |
[19:58] | We don’t know who he’s working with or why. | 我们不知道他为谁卖命以及原因 |
[20:00] | So if you guys have any ideas… | 如果你们有任何信息 |
[20:03] | we’re open. | 我们恭候 |
[20:08] | We’ll be talking. | 再联系 |
[20:12] | – Was she staring at you? – Yeah, seemed like. | -她刚才在盯着你看吗 -好像是 |
[20:14] | What’s she seeing? | 她看出了什么吗 |
[20:15] | Maybe something Trubel said. | 也许麻烦鬼说了什么 |
[20:17] | – How’d it go? – Okay. | -感觉怎么样 -还行 |
[20:19] | – Can we get out of here now? – All right, you guys go. | -可以离开这里了吗 -你们俩走吧 |
[20:21] | I’m gonna check on the captain. | 我去看看队长 |
[20:22] | Let me know what you find out. | 把情况告诉我 |
[20:54] | Kent, I think you better come down here. | 肯特 你最好过来这一趟 |
[21:02] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[21:04] | I think Dr. Slocombe is logged into the CVA operation. | 我想斯洛科姆博士登进了航母计划 |
[21:06] | Are the access codes correct? | 接入码正确吗 |
[21:07] | Yes, but I think he’s off-site. | 正确 但是他不在办公室 |
[21:09] | Want me to call this in? | 需要报告吗 |
[21:09] | Eh, probably just working from home. | 可能只是在家工作 |
[21:12] | As long as the access codes are right, I’m not too worried. | 只要接入码没问题 就不必太担心 |
[21:16] | Let me see what he’s doing. | 我问问他在干什么 |
[21:35] | Hi. You’ve reached Dr. Henry Slocombe. | 你好 我是亨利·斯洛科姆博士 |
[21:37] | Please leave me a message. | 请留言 |
[21:39] | He’s not answering. | 他不接电话 |
[21:41] | Well, he just logged out. | 他刚下线了 |
[21:53] | Hey. What do you know? | 情况怎么样了 |
[21:56] | Well, he’s been in surgery over three hours. | 手术已经进行了三个多小时了 |
[22:02] | Remember when you told me that there were things | 记不记得你跟我说过你见过一些 |
[22:04] | that you’d seen that you couldn’t explain? | 无法解释的东西 |
[22:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:10] | I don’t know– maybe I’m just tired, but, uh… | 我也搞不懂 也许是我太疲劳了 但 |
[22:14] | that book of Nick’s was not a normal book. | 尼克那本书可不是本普通的书 |
[22:16] | There were pictures in it, and the drawings | 里面有些图 画的和我那时候 |
[22:19] | looked a little like what I thought I saw that time. | 自以为看到的东西有点像 |
[22:23] | And from what he wrote, | 而从书里写的看来 |
[22:24] | I got the impression that these monsters | 我觉得这些怪物就存在于人们体内 |
[22:26] | were somehow inside people, like they’re possessed. | 就好像被附身了一样 |
[22:32] | Am I making any sense at all? | 听着像疯言疯语吧 |
[22:37] | Monsters do live inside people. | 怪物确实就存在于人内心之中 |
[22:38] | – We deal with them every day. – This is different. | -我们每天都要对付它们 -这不一样 |
[22:43] | I think whoever wrote this stuff really saw what they drew. | 我觉得这书的作者一定见过自己画的东西 |
[22:47] | When you told me that you’d seen things, | 你告诉我你见过一些东西时 |
[22:48] | what’d you mean? | 是什么意思 |
[22:51] | I was just saying that when people get angry, | 我只是想说当人在愤怒时 |
[22:54] | out of control, their faces start to change. | 会失去控制 面容扭曲 |
[22:56] | It’s like they’re not even human… | 看起来就好像不是人类… |
[22:58] | Something like that. | 类似这样 |
[23:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:03] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:05] | Nobody sees the world the same way. | 人们眼中的世界都不一样 |
[23:07] | And you can’t explain everything. | 而且并不是所有事情都有合理的解释 |
[23:12] | I’m still having nightmares. | 我还会做噩梦 |
[23:19] | Wu… | 吴… |
[23:22] | I got to tell you something. | 我要告诉你些事 |
[23:26] | Last year I thought I was losing my mind, too, until… | 去年我也曾以为我疯了 直到… |
[23:29] | – Sergeant. – Yes, doctor. | -警官 -在 医生 |
[23:31] | Uh, this is Detective Griffin. | 这位是格里芬警探 |
[23:33] | I wish I had better news. | 不是什么好消息 |
[23:35] | Captain Renard is out of surgery, | 雷纳德队长的手术结束了 |
[23:37] | but, well, he’s lost a great deal of blood, | 但是 他失血过多 |
[23:39] | and there’s a lot of damage. | 伤势很重 |
[23:41] | His kidneys may shut down. | 可能面临肾脏衰竭 |
[23:44] | It’s appropriate that you contact his next of kin | 赶紧通知他的家人 |
[23:47] | and have them get here as soon as possible. | 让他们尽快赶到这里吧 |
[23:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:10] | The captain brought something for Nick to drink. | 队长带了某种东西给尼克喝 |
[24:12] | That’s what Trubel had in the bottle that broke, right? | 就是麻烦鬼打碎了的那瓶 对吧 |
[24:15] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -对 -谢谢 |
[24:16] | Then we have to find out what was in that bottle. | 那我们必须搞清楚瓶子里是什么 |
[24:18] | I bet the captain knows, | 队长肯定知道 |
[24:19] | not that he’s in any position to tell us. | 可他现在没法告诉我们 |
[24:21] | Adalind would know. | 爱达玲应该知道 |
[24:22] | I don’t think she’s going to volunteer anything. | 我不认为她会自愿说出来 |
[24:24] | Well, I sure would like to ask her and not politely. | 我真想对她严刑逼供 |
[24:30] | How did it go? | 怎么样了 |
[24:31] | No charges were filed, so we’re good for now. | 没受指控 目前来看没事 |
[24:33] | Monroe, Rosalee, you shouldn’t be here. | 门罗 罗莎莉 你们不该在这里 |
[24:36] | I know. They should be on their honeymoon. | 我知道 他们应该去度蜜月 |
[24:37] | – Nick. – Honestly, man… | -尼克 -说实话 老兄… |
[24:39] | what, are we gonna be hanging out on a beach | 基于目前这种情况我们可能 |
[24:41] | with what’s happening here? | 去享受沙滩吗 |
[24:42] | I am so sorry I screwed up your wedding. | 我真抱歉搞砸了你们的婚礼 |
[24:45] | I didn’t know everybody was… | 我不知道大家都是… |
[24:47] | Trubel, you did what you had to do for Nick. | 麻烦鬼 你为尼克做了该做的事 |
[24:50] | And what we got to do right now is find Adalind. | 现在我们要做的是找到爱达玲 |
[24:52] | Well, that’s not gonna happen | 那可太难了 |
[24:53] | ’cause she’s on a flight to Vienna. | 她在去维也纳的飞机上 |
[24:55] | She’s headed back to Vienna? | 她又回维也纳了 |
[24:57] | How’s the captain doing, anyway? | 队长怎么样了 |
[25:00] | Not good. | 不好 |
[25:02] | He might not survive. | 有生命危险 |
[25:04] | I had the stuff you needed in my hand. | 你需要的那东西就在我手里 |
[25:06] | I should’ve just kept going right to you. | 我应该直奔向你的 |
[25:07] | Adalind did this, not you. | 爱达玲是罪魁祸首 不是你 |
[25:09] | We just have to find out how. | 我们得搞清楚她是怎么做到的 |
[25:11] | She slept with Nick. | 她和尼克上床了 |
[25:13] | – Oh, my god. – What? | -我的天呐 -什么 |
[25:14] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想像的那样 |
[25:16] | Well, that’s good to hear, | 那还好 |
[25:17] | because what I’m thinking is pretty damn awful. | 因为我脑子里想的可太糟糕了 |
[25:19] | – It wasn’t Adalind. – Oh, no? | -不能算是爱达玲 -不是吗 |
[25:21] | Okay, it was Adalind, but she didn’t look like Adalind. | 好 确实是爱达玲 但不是她的样子 |
[25:24] | She somehow made herself look just like Juliette. | 她用某种方法变成了朱丽叶的样子 |
[25:28] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[25:30] | That is not a good “Oh, no.” | 听起来可真是”不好” |
[25:32] | Oh, I’m just hoping this isn’t some sort | 我只希望这不是 |
[25:34] | of verfluchte zwillngsschwester. | 双生咒 |
[25:36] | – A what? – An entwining twin curse. | -什么 -一种纠缠住两个人的诅咒 |
[25:38] | They make a mess of things. | 会把事情弄得一团糟 |
[25:40] | All right, well, best place to start cleaning up a mess | 好吧 要想把这一团糟清理干净 |
[25:42] | is the spice shop. | 最好从香料店开始 |
[25:45] | Nick, we won’t let Adalind do this to you, okay? | 尼克 我们不会让爱达玲得逞的 |
[25:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:58] | Look, man… | 老兄… |
[26:00] | I don’t want you screwing up your life because of me. | 我不希望你因为我毁了自己的生活 |
[26:03] | Dude, I wouldn’t even have a life to screw up | 兄弟 如果没有你 |
[26:06] | if it wasn’t for you, okay? | 我连这样的生活都不会有 |
[26:09] | So quit complaining. | 所以别再碎碎念了 |
[26:12] | Hey, maybe we should be going to the trailer. | 也许我们应该去拖车 |
[26:14] | – Maybe there’s something– – No, not tonight, all right? | -也许会有… -不 今晚不行 |
[26:16] | We all just need to get some rest. | 我们都需要好好休息 |
[26:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:24] | I guess I’ll see you guys tomorrow. | 那就明天见了 |
[26:37] | Do you feel any different? | 你感觉有什么不一样吗 |
[26:45] | Can you talk to me? | 能跟我说说吗 |
[26:46] | I don’t know. It happened so fast. | 我不知道 一切都发生得太快了 |
[26:54] | Oh, wow. This is, um… | 这一切… |
[26:56] | really screwed up. | 真是糟透了 |
[26:59] | And you know I would never have done that– | 你知道我绝不会做那种… |
[27:01] | You really couldn’t tell that Adalind wasn’t me? | 你真的看不出那个爱达玲不是我 |
[27:03] | No. | 不能 |
[27:05] | No, she looked and sounded exactly like you. | 她的长相和声音都跟你的一模一样 |
[27:08] | I guess she wasn’t interested in talking. | 那估计她不怎么想讲话 |
[27:13] | Look, I’ll sleep on the couch. | 今晚我睡沙发 |
[27:16] | We’re not doing that again. | 别再像之前那样了 |
[27:34] | Hey, found some interesting stuff | 在韦斯顿·斯图尔德身上 |
[27:36] | on Weston Steward. | 发现了一些有趣的东西 |
[27:37] | Last call he made | 他的最后一次通话 |
[27:38] | was to a number in Rotterdam– GQR Industries. | 是给鹿特丹的GQR公司打的 |
[27:42] | We know what the connection is? | 知道两者的联系吗 |
[27:43] | Working on it. | 还在查 |
[27:44] | They also found Steward’s car parked a block | 他们还找到了斯图尔德的车停在离 |
[27:45] | away from Burkhardt’s house, | 伯克哈德家一个街区的地方 |
[27:47] | packed suitcase inside. | 里面还有打包好的行李箱 |
[27:48] | Where’s the suitcase? | 行李箱呢 |
[27:50] | They just brought it in. | 他们刚拿回来 |
[27:52] | Let’s have a look. | 去看看 |
[28:06] | Your eyes. Something’s wrong. | 你的眼睛 出问题了 |
[28:08] | They’re normal. Can you see me? | 它们变成普通的眼睛了 你能看到吗 |
[28:11] | – Are you woged? – Oh, my god. | -你转化了吗 -我的天哪 |
[28:39] | You wearing that to the wedding? | 你要穿这件衣服去参加婚礼吗 |
[28:40] | Unless somebody takes it off me first. | 除非有人先帮我脱掉 |
[28:45] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[28:47] | This whole wedding thing has kind of put me in a romantic mood. | 这场婚礼的浪漫气氛已经感染了我 |
[28:55] | I support that. | 我同意 |
[28:56] | You do, do you? | 是吗 |
[28:59] | I wish our friends were getting married more often. | 但愿我们的朋友能经常办婚礼 |
[29:28] | I was wondering where you were. | 我还在想你在哪呢 |
[29:32] | I didn’t want you to wake up to this. | 我不想让你一觉醒来看到这些 |
[29:35] | You should go back to bed. | 你应该回去睡觉 |
[29:40] | No, let me do this. | 不 让我来清理 |
[29:42] | Not alone. | 一起吧 |
[29:53] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[29:55] | Maybe this is a good thing. | 也许这是件好事 |
[29:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:59] | For us. | 对我们来说 |
[30:02] | My not being a Grimm anymore. | 我不再是一个格林 |
[30:12] | Three pairs boxer shorts, | 六条平角短裤 |
[30:14] | six pairs socks, | 六双袜子 |
[30:17] | here’s something. | 有发现 |
[30:29] | Euros, Canadian dollars, | 欧元 加元 |
[30:32] | Pesos, Rubles, | 比索 卢布 |
[30:34] | passports from Germany, | 德国 法国 |
[30:37] | France, United Kingdom. | 英国的护照 |
[30:39] | He was definitely ready to roll. | 显然他已经准备好跑路了 |
[30:41] | Looks like Mr. Steward was working for someone | 看来斯图尔德先生还给联调局以外的 |
[30:43] | other than the FBI. | 人卖命啊 |
[30:44] | We need to check bank accounts, phone records, | 我们得查查他的银行账户 通话记录 |
[30:47] | run this guy down. | 查查这个人 |
[30:50] | How many bodies? | 几具尸体 |
[30:53] | Any witnesses? | 有目击证人吗 |
[30:56] | Okay, I can be there in 15 minutes. | 好 我十五分钟后到 |
[30:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:02] | You get any more sleep last night? | 昨晚后来你睡着了吗 |
[31:03] | Not much. | 没怎么睡着 |
[31:05] | You gonna be okay? | 你不会有事吧 |
[31:07] | I don’t know. It’s weird, you know, | 不知道 有点奇怪 |
[31:10] | not being weird anymore, just being a regular cop. | 变得不再奇怪 而变回一个普通的警察 |
[31:14] | You were really good at it before. | 你从前可是表现得很好的 |
[31:17] | I guess we’ll see if I still am. | 不久就会知道我是不是依然擅长 |
[31:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[31:45] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[31:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:48] | Working on it. How about you? | 还在消化中 你呢 |
[31:51] | Same. | 一样 |
[31:52] | Hey, can I borrow your bike today? | 今天能借一下你的自行车吗 |
[31:53] | Sure. You don’t have to ask. | 当然 不用问只管拿 |
[31:55] | – Just be careful. – I will. | -小心一点 -我会的 |
[31:59] | Hey, what I mean is… | 我的意思是 |
[32:01] | you’re the only Grimm in town now, so… | 你现在是这里唯一的格林了 所以 |
[32:04] | you need to be careful. | 你得小心点 |
[32:13] | Housekeeper let herself in about 8:30 this morning. | 家政阿姨早上八点半进的门 |
[32:16] | House belongs to Dr. Henry Slocombe, | 这栋房子是亨利·斯洛科姆博士的 |
[32:18] | works at Sitre Corporation here in Portland. | 在波特兰的斯泰尔公司上班 |
[32:20] | – Defense contractor, right? – Yeah. | -国防承包商吗 -对 |
[32:22] | Housekeeper discovered the body, called 911. | 家政阿姨发现了尸体 报了警 |
[32:25] | She didn’t see anyone entering or leaving. | 她没看见任何人出入 |
[32:27] | Front door was closed and locked. | 前门是锁着的 |
[32:29] | We checked the premises, no signs of any break-in. | 我们查了这房子 没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[32:31] | We got an I.D. on the vic? | 死者身份查到了吗 |
[32:33] | Alexandra Hahn, Slocombe’s girlfriend. | 亚历山德拉·哈恩 斯洛科姆的女朋友 |
[32:36] | Where’s Slocombe? | 斯洛科姆在哪 |
[32:36] | When we first got here, | 我们到这里的时候 |
[32:37] | Slocombe was sitting on the stairs, pretty out of it. | 斯洛科姆坐在楼梯上 表情非常迷茫 |
[32:40] | Couldn’t or wouldn’t answer any questions, | 没办法回答任何问题 |
[32:42] | including who he was. | 包括他是谁这种 |
[32:44] | He had four wounds on the back of his head. | 在他的后脑勺有四个伤口 |
[32:45] | We sent him to the hospital. | 我们把他送去医院了 |
[32:46] | Any history of domestic disturbances? | 有过家暴历史吗 |
[32:48] | No. No record of any. | 没有 没有任何记录 |
[32:49] | About ten minutes after we got here, the next-door neighbor, | 我们到达现场十分钟后 隔壁的邻居 |
[32:52] | Mrs. Sellers, came over. | 赛勒斯太太过来了 |
[32:54] | She said she heard a scream, | 她说她听到过尖叫声 |
[32:55] | saw Dr. Slocombe drive off pretty fast in his Porsche. | 看见斯洛科姆飞快地开着他的保时捷走了 |
[32:58] | She assumed it was an argument until she saw us. | 在见到我们之前 她以为是发生了争吵 |
[33:01] | He could’ve been dumping evidence. | 他可能是去毁灭证据的 |
[33:03] | We know what time Slocombe got back? | 斯洛科姆什么时候回来的知道吗 |
[33:04] | His car’s not here, and it’s not in the street. | 他的车不在这里 也没在这条街上 |
[33:07] | Once Slocombe drove off, how’d he get back? | 那斯洛科姆开车走了 他是怎么回来的 |
[33:09] | Maybe he dumped the car, too, came back in a taxi. | 也许他把车也扔了 搭出租车回来的呢 |
[33:12] | What if there was someone else here? | 万一当时现场有第三个人呢 |
[33:14] | – We get a license on that car? – We did. | -知道那车的车牌号吗 -知道 |
[33:16] | I assume you want an A.P.B.? | 我猜你们要发全境通告了 |
[33:18] | – You assume correctly. – Okay. | -猜得没错 -好 |
[33:21] | Better get to the hospital, | 最好去一趟医院 |
[33:22] | see if Dr. Slocombe has remembered anything yet. | 看看斯洛科姆博士想起什么了 |
[33:26] | He suffered some pretty severe trauma. | 他有非常严重的创伤 |
[33:27] | He’s got four wounds to the back of his head. | 在头部后侧有四个伤口 |
[33:30] | The CAT scan and the MRI | X线断层扫描和核磁共振 |
[33:31] | show severe swelling in the hippocampus and thalamus, | 显示海马体和丘脑有严重肿块 |
[33:33] | where the brain stores most of its memory. | 这是大部分记忆存储的地方 |
[33:35] | Which means what? | 什么意思 |
[33:37] | Which means I’m not surprised | 意思是他不记得任何事 |
[33:38] | he’s having trouble remembering anything. | 我一点也不惊讶 |
[33:46] | You have any idea what made the wounds? | 知道那些伤口是什么造成的吗 |
[33:48] | No. But I took pictures. | 不知道 但我拍了照 |
[33:54] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 从没见过这种伤口 |
[34:00] | How’d you find this place? | 你是怎么找到这地方的 |
[34:02] | A friend of Juliette’s is a real-estate agent. | 朱丽叶有个朋友是房产中介 |
[34:04] | I told her I wanted a few acres that were hard to get to | 我跟她说我想买一块路很难走 |
[34:07] | and not easy to find. | 也不容易被发现的地 |
[34:09] | It has no address, and it’s not in my name. | 这里没有地址 也不在我名下 |
[34:17] | – Well, somebody found it. – That’s Juliette’s bike. | -有人发现了 -那是朱丽叶的自行车 |
[34:19] | You expecting her? | 你约的她吗 |
[34:24] | Sorry. I wasn’t sure it was you. | 抱歉 我不确定是你们 |
[34:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[34:37] | I figure I’d better learn as much as I can, | 现在情况有变 |
[34:39] | now that, you know, everything’s changed. | 我觉得我还是多学一点的好 |
[34:44] | You rode all the way out here? | 你一路骑自行车过来的 |
[34:45] | It only took me two hours. It wasn’t that bad. | 就花了我两个小时 没那么夸张 |
[34:48] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么会来这里 |
[34:50] | We got a case we can’t figure out. | 我们碰到了一个比较难搞的案子 |
[34:51] | Wesen-related? | 跟格林生物有关 |
[34:53] | Oh, sorry. How would you know? | 抱歉 你怎么会知道 |
[34:56] | I-I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[34:58] | – It’s okay. – Really? | -没关系 -真的吗 |
[35:01] | No, not really, but we’ve got to deal with this. Look… | 也不尽然 但我们得处理 |
[35:06] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你在这里 |
[35:07] | We could use your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[35:12] | All right, what are we looking for? | 好啊 要找什么 |
[35:14] | Some wesen that probes the back of your head | 一种刺穿你后脑勺 |
[35:17] | and you can’t remember anything. | 让你什么都不记得的格林生物 |
[35:29] | We’ve run out of time. You need to deliver. | 我们没有时间了 你得把这些交出去 |
[35:31] | Everything you need is right up here, so stop threatening me. | 你需要的一切都在这里 所以别威胁我 |
[35:36] | We have to prove to our client | 我们得向客户证明 |
[35:38] | that what you’re stealing is worth the fee we’re asking. | 你偷的这些资料值我们的要价 |
[35:48] | Give them this. | 把这个给他们看 |
[35:51] | This is a key piece to the CVA project, | 这是航母项目的重要部分 |
[35:55] | Compliments of Henry Slocombe. | 亨利·斯洛科姆的杰作 |
[35:58] | Tell me about the collateral. | 说说那个被殃及到的池鱼 |
[35:59] | Slocombe’s girlfriend– it was unavoidable. | 斯洛科姆的女朋友 无法避免 |
[36:03] | – Did you leave it clean? – Of course. | -你处理干净了吗 -当然 |
[36:05] | They can’t tie me to anything. | 他们没办法把我联系到任一件事上 |
[36:06] | I just need to dump the car and get another, | 我只需要把车扔了 换一辆就行 |
[36:08] | unless you would like to buy me one. | 除非你想给我买一辆 |
[36:12] | Just hurry up and get to Vickers. | 抓紧时间 搞定威客斯 |
[36:14] | And don’t call me again until it’s done. | 在没完成之前不要给我打电话 |
[36:17] | And get rid of that car. | 丢了那辆车 |
[36:26] | Sir, stop where you are. | 先生 别动 |
[36:29] | Keep your hands where we can see them. | 把手举起来 |
[36:32] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么事了吗 |
[36:33] | We need to see your I.D. | 把你的身份证给我们看一下 |
[36:35] | You the owner of this vehicle? | 你是这辆车的车主吗 |
[36:36] | No, no, it belongs to a friend of mine– | 不是 这辆车是我一个朋友的 |
[36:39] | Henry Slocombe. | 亨利·斯洛科姆 |
[36:40] | He loaned it to me for the weekend. Is there a problem? | 这个周末他借我开一下 有什么问题吗 |
[36:46] | Hey, check this one out. | 来看看这个 |
[36:48] | The gedachtnis esser? | 食忆怪 |
[36:50] | Looks like some kind of memory eater. | 像是某种吃记忆的怪物 |
[36:52] | That would explain the condition of our victim. | 这就能解释被害人的情况了 |
[36:55] | “It is not known how this wesen | “这种格林生物如何 |
[36:57] | “removes the memories of its victims, | “消除被害人的记忆不得而知 |
[36:58] | “only that it can. | “但他就是可以 |
[37:00] | “I surmise it has something to do with the electrical charges | “我猜测是跟大脑里的 |
[37:02] | “in the brain. | “电荷有关 |
[37:03] | “After an attack, the victims | “受到攻击之后 被害人 |
[37:05] | “are usually diagnosed with advanced dementia. | “往往都被诊断为老年痴呆 |
[37:07] | “From interviewing some of these unfortunate souls, | “在采访了一些不幸的被害人之后 |
[37:09] | “I can see why. | “我知道了原因 |
[37:10] | “This is one of the most heinous wesen I have ever encountered. | “这是我遇过的最为可恶的格林生物之一 |
[37:14] | “They rob the victims of their very lives | “他们偷走受害者的过往记忆 |
[37:16] | “by stealing their past | “夺走他们的人生 |
[37:17] | “and leaving them void of any human connection, | “抹去他们一切人情纽带 |
[37:19] | “devastating to their loved ones, | “对他们爱的人来说是毁灭性的 |
[37:20] | “and leaving the victim unable to identify the attack | “也使得受害者无法记起受过攻击 |
[37:23] | “or the attacker. | “以及攻击者 |
[37:24] | “Justice within the confines of the law | “法律无法在这种情况下 |
[37:26] | is, therefore, impossible.” | 维护其正义” |
[37:29] | Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德 |
[37:31] | When? | 什么时候 |
[37:33] | Okay, got it. | 好的 知道了 |
[37:35] | They just picked up a suspect driving the victim’s car. | 他们刚找到个嫌疑人 开着被害人的车 |
[37:38] | It’s got to be the gedachtnis wesen, right? | 应该就是食忆怪对吧 |
[37:40] | All right, we’re gonna need you to come with us. | 好吧 我们需要你跟我们一起来 |
[37:45] | Dr. Forest, please dial 118. | 弗瑞斯特医生 请拨打118 |
[37:48] | Dr. Forest, please dial 118. | 弗瑞斯特医生 请拨打118 |
[38:00] | Code blue to I.C.U. | 重症监护室需要紧急抢救 |
[38:02] | Code blue to I.C.U. | 重症监护室需要紧急抢救 |
[38:05] | – Let’s get a bag. Come on. – I’ll clear the line. | -拿一袋药水来 快 -我准备电击 |
[38:05] | 警报 心率24 血压99/71 血氧饱和度81% | |
[38:07] | I’ve got no pulse. We’re losing pressure. | 我测不到脉搏了 血压太低了 |
[38:10] | 警报 心率14 血压99/71 血氧饱和度81% | |
[38:11] | 警报 心率0 血压-/- 血氧饱和度0% | |
[38:12] | – He’s asystolic. – Clear. | -他心搏停止了 -离手 |
[38:14] | Both sides flat. | 没反应 |
[38:16] | No heart activity. We’re losing him. | 没有心跳迹象了 救不活了 |
[38:20] | Nothing. I got no readings. | 没有 没有任何迹象 |
[38:21] | Clear. | 离手 |
[38:25] | I met Henry Slocombe | 我通过我们的共同朋友丹尼·里弗拉 |
[38:26] | through a mutual friend, Danny Rivera. | 认识亨利·斯洛科姆的 |
[38:28] | I think it was 2007. | 我记得是2007年 |
[38:30] | When was the last time you saw Dr. Slocombe? | 你最后一次见斯洛科姆博士是什么时候 |
[38:31] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[38:32] | His girlfriend, Alexandra, had just returned early from a trip. | 他的女朋友亚历山德拉提早结束旅行回来 |
[38:36] | They got into a bit of a fight, | 他们好像发生了争执 |
[38:38] | and I began to feel like a third wheel, so I left. | 我不想碍事就走了 |
[38:41] | I think it was a little bit after 7:00. | 我觉得那时大约是7点 |
[38:43] | He lent me his car so I could check into a hotel. | 他把车借给我这样我就能去酒店登记入住 |
[38:45] | – What hotel? – The Lucia, on Broadway. | -什么酒店 -百老汇街上的露西亚 |
[38:48] | I checked out this morning and was in the process | 我今天早上退房 |
[38:50] | of returning his Porsche when I got pulled in here. | 正要去还车 就被拦下了 |
[38:53] | Can you tell me what this is about? | 你们能告诉我发生了什么事吗 |
[38:55] | Dr. Slocombe was attacked last night, | 斯洛科姆博士昨晚被人袭击 |
[38:58] | and Alexandra was murdered. | 亚历山德拉被杀害了 |
[39:00] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[39:03] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[39:05] | This–this is terrible. T-They’re both dead? | 这…真是太可怕了 他们都死了 |
[39:09] | Dr. Slocombe’s still alive. He’s in the hospital. | 斯洛科姆博士还活着 他在医院 |
[39:12] | This is unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[39:14] | Do you have any idea who did it? | 你们知道是谁干的吗 |
[39:16] | We were hoping you might. | 我们还以为你能知道呢 |
[39:19] | Now I understand why I’m here. | 现在我就明白为什么要我来这儿了 |
[39:22] | I must be a suspect. | 我肯定是嫌疑人 |
[39:25] | How can I help? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[39:27] | We need you to write down everything | 我们要你写下你记得的 |
[39:30] | – you remember about last night. – Of course. | -关于昨晚发生的一切 -没问题 |
[39:34] | You–you said that– that Henry is in the hospital. Is he okay? | 你说…亨利还在医院 他还好吗 |
[39:38] | The injury was pretty traumatic. | 他受的伤很重 |
[39:39] | We’ve been unable to talk to him. | 我们都没法和他说话 |
[39:41] | I’d like to see him. | 我想见见他 |
[39:43] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[39:46] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[39:48] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 感谢你的合作 |
[40:02] | – You pick up anything? – No. | -发现什么了吗 -没有 |
[40:04] | Not that that means anything. | 但这不意味着真没事 |
[40:06] | Maybe he’s telling the truth. | 或许他说的是实话 |
[40:08] | The car wasn’t reported stolen. | 那辆车没有申报丢失 |
[40:10] | Well, even if he’s lying, it’s gonna be hard | 就算他说谎 也很难 |
[40:11] | to tie him to the crime without any fingerprints | 把他和这犯罪联系起来 没有指纹 |
[40:13] | or any witnesses that remember him. | 也没有能记得他的证人 |
[40:16] | We don’t even have a motive. | 我们甚至找不出动机 |
[40:18] | Look, there’s only one kind of wesen | 只有一种格林生物 |
[40:20] | that can make those kind of marks, | 能够留下这种伤痕 |
[40:22] | and if it’s not him, we are wasting our time. | 如果不是他 我们就在浪费时间 |
[40:24] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能证实了 |
[40:26] | Let’s give him some Trubel. | 给他点”麻烦”看看 |
[40:32] | This is everything that I can remember. | 我就记得这些了 |
[40:35] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[40:37] | But the Porsche belongs to Dr. Slocombe. | 但那保时捷是斯洛科姆博士的 |
[40:39] | – That stays with us. – Of course. I understand. | -我们得留下 -当然 我明白 |
[40:42] | The sergeant will return all your personal belongings. | 这位警官会归还你的私人物品 |
[40:45] | Sir, if you’ll follow me… | 先生 请跟我来 |
[41:11] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈要干什么 |
[41:25] | You’re right outside a police station! You idiot. | 这可是警察局门口 笨蛋 |
[41:37] | – It’s him. – The gedachtnis esser? | -是他 -食忆怪 |
[41:39] | Yeah, he woged. | 没错 他变身了 |
[41:40] | Got to say–seriously ugly in real life. | 现实中看到那脸可真丑 |
[41:43] | You better stay with him. | 你最好跟着他 |
[41:43] | You have the new phone? | 你带着新电话吧 |
[41:46] | – Yep. – Make sure it’s turned on. | -对 -确保它开机 |
[41:49] | It is. I got this. | 开着 我能搞定 |
[41:51] | – Be careful. – Yeah, yeah. | -小心 -好啦好啦 |
[42:05] | Clear. | 离手 |
[42:07] | No response. | 没反应 |
[42:10] | – Clear. – I got no response. | -离手 -没反应 |
[42:12] | Nothing. All right, let’s call it. | 没反应 算了 收手吧 |
[42:14] | Time of death, 1:34 P.M. | 死亡时间 下午1:34 |