时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Police Captain Sean Renard– | 肖恩·雷纳德队长 |
[00:03] | Three wounds, | 三处枪伤 |
[00:04] | right upper, left lower. | 右上 左下 |
[00:05] | Did the captain say what was in the bottle | 队长说了给我喝的瓶子里 |
[00:06] | that he wanted me to take? | 是什么东西吗 |
[00:07] | He just said you had to drink it | 他只是说了你必须喝掉 |
[00:09] | or something really bad would happen. | 否则会有非常糟糕的事情发生 |
[00:10] | And Adalind did it. | 是爱达玲干的 |
[00:11] | Just found out where Adalind is. | 想办法找找爱达玲吧 |
[00:13] | She boarded Lufthansa flight to Vienna. | 她搭乘了汉莎航空飞往维也纳 |
[00:14] | She’s going back to the royals. | 她要回到皇室身边 |
[00:16] | She thinks you have the child. | 她以为孩子在您手里 |
[00:17] | Which may not be a bad thing. | 这或许不是坏事 |
[00:19] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[00:20] | Criminology student, right? | 那个犯罪学学生是吧 |
[00:22] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[00:23] | Theresa’s been staying with us. | 泰丽莎一直住在我们家 |
[00:24] | – Did you see what happened? – Yes. | -你看见发生什么事了吗 -看见了 |
[00:25] | She killed the shooter. | 是她杀了那个枪手 |
[00:31] | You cannot run. | 你不能跑 |
[00:32] | You left the scene of a crime. | 你离开了犯罪现场 |
[00:33] | To get Nick. | 去找尼克 |
[00:34] | I think she’s telling the truth. | 我认为她说的是真话 |
[00:37] | Henry Slocombe. | 亨利·斯洛科姆 |
[00:39] | Dr. Anderson. | 安德森博士 |
[00:40] | Danny has been in a terrible accident. | 丹尼出了严重的事故 |
[00:42] | Some sort of severe head injury. | 貌似头部伤得很重 |
[00:44] | To connect this hazard– | 要将这种伤害… |
[00:46] | The nature of our defensive resources | 我们防御资源的本质 |
[00:49] | could be compromised. | 会被连累 |
[00:49] | It is not know how this wesen | 这种格林生物如何 |
[00:51] | removes the memories of its victims, | 消除被害人的记忆不得而知 |
[00:52] | only that it can. | 但他就是可以 |
[00:53] | This is a key piece to the CVA project. | 这是航母项目的重要部分 |
[00:56] | Just hurry up and get to Vickers. | 抓紧时间 搞定威客斯 |
[01:02] | Clear. | 离手 |
[01:04] | We’re losing him. | 救不活了 |
[01:07] | Clear. | 离手 |
[01:08] | – I got no response. – nothing. | -没反应 -没有 |
[01:10] | All right, let’s call it. | 算了 收手吧 |
[01:12] | Time of death, 1:34 P.M. | 死亡时间 下午1:34 |
[01:18] | “记忆才是一个人真正的财富 无论贫穷还是富有” | |
[01:30] | Ma’am, please do not come in here right now. | 女士 现在不能进来 |
[02:11] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:15] | All payments to Weston Steward | 所韦斯顿·斯图尔德的所有酬金 |
[02:16] | were cash deposits | 都是以现金存款的方式 |
[02:17] | made by a courier from Lisbon. | 由里斯本的一个信使支付 |
[02:19] | The courier was an independent contractor | 这个信使是个独立承包人 |
[02:21] | with no idea the cash came from us. | 他不知道这些现金来自我们 |
[02:24] | Are there any wild cards? | 还有其他变数吗 |
[02:26] | The king will be out for blood. | 国王不会善罢甘休 |
[02:28] | Whose blood depends on how careful we are. | 究竟是谁倒霉 那要看我们有多小心了 |
[02:33] | Take it. | 接吧 |
[02:42] | it’s Adalind Schade. | 是爱达玲·莎德 |
[02:44] | I’ll ring her back. | 我过会回给她 |
[02:45] | No, sir. | 恐怕不行 |
[02:46] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[02:48] | In Vienna? | 来维也纳了 |
[02:49] | At the gate. | 就在门口 |
[02:59] | Adalind, how nice to see you again. | 爱达玲 很高兴又见面了 |
[03:02] | You bring good news, I hope. | 希望你带来的是好消息 |
[03:05] | I did it. I did what you asked. | 我下手了 按照你的吩咐 |
[03:08] | – You took the Grimm’s powers. – I did. | -你夺走了格林的能力 -是的 |
[03:10] | We will need confirmation | 我们需要确认 |
[03:12] | that what you did to Mr. Burkhardt | 你对伯克哈德先生所做的 |
[03:13] | actually succeeded. | 确实成功了 |
[03:15] | It worked. | 是成功了 |
[03:17] | I swear it worked. | 我发誓 |
[03:18] | Well, there’s a bit of conflicting information. | 我所知道的跟你说的有点矛盾 |
[03:20] | You see, one of our operatives | 我们的一个特工的头 |
[03:21] | had his head lopped off at Mr. Burkhardt’s house. | 在伯克哈德家里被人砍了下来 |
[03:25] | You wouldn’t know anything about that, would you? | 你不知道这件事吧 |
[03:27] | – No. – No. | -不知道 -好 |
[03:29] | But I did what I had to do. | 但是我做了我该做的 |
[03:32] | I did what you wanted me to do. | 照你的吩咐 |
[03:35] | Please let me in. | 请让我进去 |
[03:38] | Please, I need to see my baby. | 求你了 我要看我的孩子 |
[03:42] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[03:44] | I doubt she would’ve come all this way | 我觉得她不会没完成任务 |
[03:45] | without attempting to accomplish what you asked. | 就大老远地跑过来 |
[03:49] | I’ll get confirmation. | 我会去确认的 |
[03:53] | Please, Viktor. | 求你了 维克托 |
[03:55] | I need my baby. | 我要我的孩子 |
[03:59] | All right, open the gates. | 好吧 把门打开 |
[04:03] | Is the west wing ready? | 西翼的房间准备好了吗 |
[04:05] | I’ll make sure it is. | 我会去确保它准备好了的 |
[04:06] | You can stay there. | 你可以住在那里 |
[04:08] | You’re going to be with us for quite some time. | 你要和我们待上一段时间 |
[04:11] | Thank you, viktor. | 谢谢你 维克托 |
[04:13] | How is she? | 她怎样了 |
[04:13] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[04:36] | How’s Juliette handing this? | 朱丽叶对这事反应如何 |
[04:40] | She’s trying not to blame me. | 试着不责怪我 |
[04:42] | You ought to try doing the same thing. | 你也应该试着这么做 |
[04:55] | Go ahead, Trubel. | 说吧 麻烦鬼 |
[04:56] | Octopus head is checking in to the Multnomah Hotel. | 章鱼头在摩特诺玛酒店登记入住 |
[04:59] | We’re on our way. | 我们这就去 |
[05:02] | Has she gained any weight? | 她有重一点了吗 |
[05:03] | She’s been eating okay, hasn’t she? | 她吃东西也挺吃得下的吧 |
[05:05] | Oh, she has quite an appetite. | 她胃口可好了 |
[05:07] | – Who’s taking care of her? – We all are. | -谁在照顾她 -我们所有人 |
[05:09] | She’s very important, | 她很重要 |
[05:10] | and it’s rather nice having her here. | 而且把她留在这里是件好事 |
[05:12] | She’s brightened up the whole castle. | 她点亮了整座城堡 |
[05:15] | I do wish I could’ve seen the look on Mr. Burkhardt’s face | 真希望我能看见伯克哈德先生发现自己 |
[05:17] | when he realized he’d slept with you. | 和你上床了之后的表情 |
[05:21] | How was it, by the way? | 顺便一问 感觉如何 |
[05:23] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了我该做的事 |
[05:25] | I did it for my baby. | 我这么做是为了我的孩子 |
[05:26] | It wasn’t fun. | 没什么好玩的 |
[05:28] | That’s a shame. | 那真是遗憾 |
[05:29] | It’s not every day a Grimm shags a hexenbiest. | 一个格林上了一个巫女这事可不是每天都有的 |
[05:33] | Or was it the other way around? | 还是说是你上了他 |
[05:37] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪里 |
[05:38] | Why are we down here? | 我们为什么下来这里 |
[05:40] | This is the most secure part of the castle. | 这是城堡里最安全的地方 |
[05:42] | No one can get your child here. | 没人能从这里把你的孩子带走 |
[05:45] | By the by, | 顺便问一句 |
[05:46] | did you know Sean Renard is in hospital? | 你知道肖恩·雷纳德进医院了吗 |
[05:49] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[05:50] | He was tragically shot at Mr. Burkhardt’s home. | 他悲惨地在伯克哈德先生家里被枪击了 |
[05:55] | Nick shot him? | 尼克朝他开枪了 |
[05:56] | Actually, no. | 实际上 不是的 |
[05:59] | How is he? | 他怎样了 |
[06:01] | Hanging on by a thread. | 命悬一线 |
[06:05] | I know how close you and Sean were. | 我知道你和肖恩之前有多亲密 |
[06:11] | Right this way, dear. | 这边请 亲爱的 |
[06:18] | Where’s my baby? | 我的孩子在哪里 |
[06:20] | I don’t have your baby. | 你的孩子不在我手上 |
[06:21] | It was taken from me by the resistance, | 反叛组织从我这里抢走了她 |
[06:23] | The very people who helped you escape from me. | 就是帮你从我手上逃走的同一伙人 |
[06:26] | Now, don’t you regret that decision? | 现在 你是不是后悔当初的决定了 |
[06:31] | You can huff and puff all you want. | 随便你怎么生气发泄 |
[06:33] | You’re not gonna blow this house down. | 反正你也搞不跨这个房子 |
[06:37] | – Viktor! – It was built for hexenbiests. | -维克托 -这是专为巫女建的 |
[06:40] | Viktor, don’t do this! | 维克托 别这样 |
[06:42] | Viktor! You bastard! | 维克托 你个混蛋 |
[06:45] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这么做 |
[06:47] | I did what you wanted me to do! | 我做了你要求我做的事 |
[08:45] | Hi, this is Henry. | 你好 我是亨利 |
[08:46] | I can’t get to the phone, so please leave me a message. | 我现在不方便接电话 请给我留言吧 |
[08:49] | Henry, it’s Kent. | 亨利 我是肯特 |
[08:50] | I don’t know where you are. | 我不会知道你在哪里 |
[08:52] | I’ve been trying to reach you. | 我一直试图联系你 |
[08:53] | Get back to me as soon as you can. | 尽快回我电话 |
[08:56] | I’m heading home. Call me there. | 我现在要回家了 到时打我家里电话 |
[09:09] | He checked in to room 402. | 他住进了402号房间 |
[09:11] | How’d you find that out? | 你怎么知道的 |
[09:13] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在逗我呢吧 |
[09:14] | We know he’s the guy we’re after, | 我们知道他就是我们要找的人 |
[09:16] | but now we’re going to need some background on him | 但是现在我们需要知道他的背景 |
[09:17] | to see how he connects with the victims. | 好弄清楚他和死者有什么关系 |
[09:19] | All we got is he can steal peoples’ memories. | 我们目前只知道他能盗取他人的记忆 |
[09:21] | And their cars. | 还有他们的车子 |
[09:22] | Why don’t we just go in there | 我们为什么不直接进去 |
[09:23] | and take him down right now? | 然后马上把他拿下 |
[09:24] | ‘Cause we don’t have any evidence | 因为我们没有掌握任何 |
[09:25] | or motive that ties him to the crime. | 能将他和罪案联系起来的证据或者动机 |
[09:27] | Yeah, I wasn’t talking about arresting him. | 是啊 我也不是说要逮捕他 |
[09:28] | Just keep an eye on him. | 就盯着他就好 |
[09:30] | Let us know if he move. | 假如他走了就通知我们 |
[09:32] | And nothing more. | 其他什么也别做 |
[09:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:35] | Hey, you got any money for lunch? | 你有午饭钱吗 |
[09:42] | – Make it last. – Thank you. | -省着点花 -谢谢 |
[09:46] | Hey, I need a receipt. | 记得开发票 |
[09:48] | All right. | 知道了 |
[09:51] | She’ll be fine. Let’s go. | 她会没事的 走吧 |
[10:10] | – Nothing. – I know, me neither. | -什么都找不到 -我也是 |
[10:13] | The verfluchte zwillingsschwester | 这个双生咒 |
[10:14] | is a really badass spell. | 真是个坏透顶的咒语 |
[10:16] | I don’t think we’re going to find anything in my books. | 我觉得我的书里什么都找不到 |
[10:19] | You know, this is beyond anything I’ve ever dealt with. | 我从来没遇到过这种事情 |
[10:23] | What if we can’t help Nick this time? | 万一这回我们帮不了尼克呢 |
[10:24] | Honey, all we can do is try. | 亲爱的 我们只能不断尝试 |
[10:26] | The captain must’ve known what Adalind did, | 队长一定知道爱达玲做了什么 |
[10:28] | because he brought something to give to Nick, | 因为他给尼克带了东西 |
[10:30] | but how do we find out what that was? | 但我们要怎样找出那东西到底是什么呢 |
[10:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:36] | Find out where Adalind cooked it up. | 找出爱达玲制药的地方 |
[10:38] | Yeah, and reverse engineer it. | 是啊 然后把所有程序倒着来一遍 |
[10:41] | Nick is still a cop, right? | 尼克还是个警察 对吧 |
[10:43] | Can’t he figure out | 他就不能弄清楚 |
[10:44] | where the captain was before he went to nick’s house? | 在去尼克家之前 队长都去了哪里吗 |
[10:46] | I mean, he had to get the stuff somewhere. | 队长总要去某个地方拿那个东西吧 |
[10:48] | Unless he made it himself, because he is a zauberbiest, | 除非是他自己做的 毕竟他本身也是个 |
[10:52] | after all. | 巫师 |
[10:53] | Right, | 没错 |
[10:55] | zauberbiest. | 巫师 |
[11:40] | Lori and I are getting divorced. | 洛莉和我准备离婚了 |
[11:42] | It’s been coming a long time. | 这事已经拖了很久了 |
[11:43] | Oh, Kent, that is awful news. | 肯特 这真是个坏消息 |
[11:45] | Let me give you my new number and address. | 给你我的新号码和地址 |
[12:15] | – Hello? – Hi, this is Lawrence Anderson. | -你好 -你好 我是劳伦斯·安德森 |
[12:19] | – Is this Captain Vickers? – Yes. | -请问是威客斯上尉吗 -是的 |
[12:23] | I worked on the CVA project with Henry Slocombe. | 我和亨利·斯洛科姆一起参与了航母计划 |
[12:27] | Have you seen him? | 你最近见过他吗 |
[12:29] | I’m trying to locate him. | 我一直在找他 |
[12:30] | Actually, actually, that’s why I’m calling. | 事实上 这就是我打电话的原因 |
[12:33] | He’s been in an accident. | 他出事了 |
[12:36] | – How bad? – It isn’t good. | -很严重吗 -挺不好的 |
[12:39] | He has a very serious head injury. | 他的头部受了很重的伤 |
[12:41] | Alexandra, his girlfriend, | 他的女朋友 亚历山德拉 |
[12:44] | I don’t know if you know her, | 我不知道你认不认识 |
[12:48] | she was found murdered in his house. | 在他家里被人谋杀了 |
[12:51] | What? | 什么 |
[12:53] | Look, I don’t, I don’t want to do this on the phone. | 我不想在电话里说这事 |
[12:56] | How about I come over to your place, | 要不我到你那里去 |
[12:58] | and I can just fill you in on everything? | 把所有事情都跟你说一下 |
[13:01] | Good idea. I’m up in North East. | 好 我住在西北区 |
[13:04] | 2411 65th. | 65街 2411号 |
[13:08] | I’m on my way. | 我马上就到 |
[14:07] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[14:19] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[14:29] | I’m having a problem | 我找不到 |
[14:30] | with Lawrence Anderson’s motor vehicle records. | 劳伦斯·安德森的汽车记录 |
[14:32] | They’re not coming up. | 没有匹配的结果 |
[14:33] | I’ve got an address match in Seattle, | 西雅图这里有一个符合的地址 |
[14:36] | and it looks like he works at Satellite Defense Technologies. | 看起来他在卫星防御技术工作 |
[14:39] | Do we know what that is? | 那又是什么 |
[14:41] | We’ll find out. | 我们会弄清楚的 |
[14:46] | Got it, SDT. | 找到了 SDT |
[14:48] | They’re heavy in aerospace and defense technologies. | 他们主要研究航天航空和防御技术 |
[14:50] | Same kind of work Dr. Slocombe was involved with. | 跟斯洛科姆博士从事的工作是一样的 |
[14:52] | Maybe there’s a connection. | 也许其中真有什么联系呢 |
[14:54] | Let’s see what kind of employee Lawrence Anderson is. | 我们来看看劳伦斯·安德森是个怎样的员工 |
[15:14] | When did the accident take place? | 事故是什么时候发生的 |
[15:17] | Okay, and what was the injury? | 好的 是什么伤 |
[15:21] | Hold on, I’m gonna put you on speaker | 请等等 我开一下扬声器 |
[15:22] | so my partner can hear this. | 这样我的同事可以听到 |
[15:26] | – Go ahead. – Yeah, I was just saying it’s a real tragedy | -请继续 -我刚刚说几周前发生在 |
[15:29] | what happened to Lawrence a couple of weeks ago. | 劳伦斯身上的事真是太不幸了 |
[15:31] | He suffered some kind of head injury. | 他好像头部受了伤 |
[15:33] | Can you describe the injury? | 你能形容一下吗 |
[15:35] | I can describe it, but I can’t explain it. | 我可以形容 但我无法解释 |
[15:38] | Nobody can. | 没人可以解释 |
[15:39] | He got four wounds to the back of his head. | 他的后脑勺有四个伤口 |
[15:44] | Was he able to tell anybody what happened? | 他能告诉别人发生了什么吗 |
[15:46] | No, that’s the real sad part. | 这就是最让人伤心的地方 |
[15:48] | It’s like he’s suffering from dementia. | 他好像得了某种痴呆症 |
[15:51] | He was one of the smartest men I’ve ever met. | 他从前是我见过的最聪明的人 |
[15:53] | MIT, Harvard, military intelligence– | 麻省 哈佛 军情处 |
[15:56] | He was involved with military intelligence? | 他在军情处工作过吗 |
[15:58] | Oh, yeah, top security clearance, | 没错 最高安全级别 |
[16:00] | intimately involved with some pretty important government programs. | 密切参与了很多重要的政府计划 |
[16:04] | Now he doesn’t even recognize his own daughter. | 但现在他连自己的女儿都不认得了 |
[16:06] | – Can we talk to her? – Sure. | -我们能跟她谈谈吗 -当然 |
[16:08] | I’m gonna put you on hold while I get her number. | 稍等 我去查她的电话号码 |
[16:13] | So the guy we’re following isn’t Lawrence Anderson. | 所以我们正在跟踪的人并不是劳伦斯·安德森 |
[16:16] | So we got Slocombe and Lawrence Anderson | 斯洛科姆和劳伦斯·安德森 |
[16:18] | both working for defense contractors. | 都在为国防承包商工作 |
[16:20] | This guy’s not just stealing memories. | 这家伙并不仅仅是在偷取记忆 |
[16:21] | No, he’s stealing secrets. | 对 他偷的是机密 |
[16:23] | So he’s a wesen spy? | 他是格林生物间谍吗 |
[16:24] | And there’s no way to prove what he’s stealing, | 而且没有办法可以证明他在窃取机密 |
[16:26] | ’cause it’s all in his head, | 因为他偷来的东西都藏在脑子里 |
[16:27] | Which means the CIA or the NSA will never know the extent | 也就是说中情局和国家安全局永远不会知道 |
[16:30] | of what he’s got or what they’ve lost. | 他偷了什么秘密 不会知道自己损失了什么 |
[16:31] | How do you explain that to the feds? | 你要怎么跟政府解释 |
[16:33] | I don’t know, but we may get a chance to try. | 不清楚 但我们也许能有机会试一试 |
[16:36] | Here’s Chavez. | 查瓦兹来了 |
[16:38] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[16:39] | Burkhardt, got a few minutes? | 伯克哈德 能占用你几分钟吗 |
[16:41] | We need to talk. Someplace private. | 我们得谈谈 找个能单独聊的地方 |
[16:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:53] | Trubel, this is Hank. Is he still at the hotel? | 麻烦鬼 我是汉克 他还在酒店里吗 |
[16:55] | No, he left. He’s on a bus. | 不 他走了 现在他正在搭巴士 |
[16:57] | – Where are you? – I’m with him. | -你在哪里 -我和他在一起 |
[16:59] | Look, he dyed his hair, and he’s wearing glasses. | 听着 他染了头发 戴了一副眼镜 |
[17:01] | I might not have recognized him | 要不是他从402号房里走出来 |
[17:02] | if he didn’t come out of 402. | 我都认不出是他 |
[17:03] | You were supposed to stay at the hotel. | 你应该留在酒店里 |
[17:05] | Hank, I got this. | 汉克 我能处理好 |
[17:09] | He’s getting off at Sandy and 66th. | 他在桑迪路66大街下车了 |
[17:10] | Now, listen, this guy is dangerous. | 听好了 这家伙很危险 |
[17:13] | Keep your distance and check in every 15 minutes. | 和他保持距离 每十五分钟打电话汇报一下 |
[17:16] | Got it. | 明白 |
[17:37] | Is this on the record? | 这是记录在案的吗 |
[17:39] | Off, just between you and me. | 没有 这就是我们俩之间的谈话 |
[17:43] | So what are we doing here? | 我们来这里谈什么 |
[17:44] | Why was Captain Renard in your house? | 为什么雷纳德队长会在你家里 |
[17:46] | I told you. I don’t know. | 我告诉过你了 我不知道 |
[17:48] | Did you know FBI agent Weston Steward? | 你是否认识联邦调查局探员韦斯顿·斯图尔德 |
[17:51] | No. | 不认识 |
[17:52] | Do you know why Steward would | 你知道斯图尔德为什么会 |
[17:53] | want to kill Captain Renard? | 想要杀掉雷纳德队长吗 |
[17:55] | No. | 不知道 |
[17:57] | You understand the problem here, Detective? | 警官 你知道自己惹上了什么麻烦吗 |
[17:59] | Your Captain was shot in your house by one of our agents. | 你的队长在你家里被我们的探员射杀 |
[18:03] | Sounds more like your problem than mine. | 听上去更像是你们的麻烦 不是我的 |
[18:07] | Agent Steward went off the grid. | 斯图尔德探员消失了一段时间了 |
[18:09] | We don’t know why. | 我们也不知道为什么 |
[18:11] | Next thing, he shows up dead in your house. | 然后 他就死在了你家里 |
[18:13] | An FBI agent with no connection to a police Captain | 一个跟警局队长没有任何联系的联邦调探员 |
[18:17] | suggests, to me, | 在我看来 |
[18:18] | that he was working for or with somebody else. | 这说明他和第三方一起 或者在为第三方工作 |
[18:21] | You think there’s a conspiracy. | 你觉得这其中有阴谋 |
[18:23] | Unless you have a better word for it. | 除非你能找到更好的词来形容这件事 |
[18:26] | Why don’t you tell me about the young lady living in your house, | 为什么不谈谈住在你家的那个年轻女孩 |
[18:29] | Theresa Rubel. | 泰丽莎·鲁贝尔 |
[18:31] | From what I found out, she’s had a few problems. | 从我能找到的资料来看 她的问题可不少 |
[18:36] | Yeah, and I’ve been trying to help get her straightened out. | 是的 我一直在试着纠正她的问题 |
[18:39] | She’s awfully handy with a machete. | 她用弯刀用得很顺手啊 |
[18:42] | Look, she’s had some serious abuse issues. | 听着 她曾经被人虐待过 |
[18:47] | I’ve been teaching her how to defend herself. | 我在教她如何保护自己 |
[18:50] | I didn’t expect her to have to use it so soon. | 没想到她这么快就用上了 |
[18:52] | She spent time in mental institutions. | 她曾经在精神治疗机构待过 |
[18:55] | I assume you know that. | 我想你是知道这个的 |
[18:57] | She’s been through some tough times, | 她曾经历过艰难的时光 |
[18:58] | But she’s a good kid. | 但她是个好孩子 |
[19:06] | And if she hadn’t killed your agent, | 而且如果她杀了你的探员下 |
[19:07] | She’d be dead right now. | 现在死的就会是她 |
[19:16] | Is there anything else you want to tell me? | 你还有什么想要告诉我的吗 |
[19:18] | This is your party. I’m just a guest. | 这是你发起的问话 我不过是应邀前来 |
[19:34] | Not exactly your average, stone-cold killer. | 不是你们平常逮捕的冷血杀手 |
[19:37] | She doesn’t look very old. | 她看起来年纪轻轻 |
[19:38] | Thinking 19 to 21 going on deadly. | 最多也就19到21岁 |
[19:42] | This is Theresa, criminology student. | 这是泰丽莎 犯罪学学生 |
[19:44] | She’s here for a ride along. | 她是来和我们一起巡检的 |
[19:46] | Oh, thinking of becoming a cop? | 想要当警察吗 |
[20:17] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[20:24] | What a shame. | 真是可惜了 |
[20:28] | The recipe’s been in my family for generations. | 这食谱是家族祖传下来的 |
[20:31] | Not that it’s any good– | 不是说这有多好吃 |
[20:33] | more of a tradition than anything else. | 只是比起其他的食谱要更传统些 |
[20:36] | How long do you plan on keeping her in there? | 你打算留她在这多久 |
[20:39] | Until she gives up every member of the resistance | 直到她说出所有帮助她逃跑的 |
[20:41] | who helped her escape. | 反叛成员的名字 |
[20:43] | You know, even in her current condition, | 就算被关在牢里 |
[20:45] | she’s still quite attractive. | 她仍然很有魅力 |
[20:47] | Let the game begin. | 游戏要开始了 |
[20:50] | Can you tell me what level of security clearance | 能告诉我斯洛科姆博士的安全许可级别 |
[20:52] | Dr. Slocombe has? | 是多少吗 |
[20:56] | Do you know if he’s ever had any connection | 你知道他和西雅图的卫星国防技术 |
[20:58] | to Satellite Defense Technologies in Seattle? | 有什么联系吗 |
[21:03] | All right, but if you could get back to me, | 好 但如果你能回电给我 |
[21:05] | I’d appreciate it.Thanks. | 我会很感激 谢谢 |
[21:08] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[21:10] | Yeah, what’s up? | 有 什么事 |
[21:12] | Can I ask you something about the girl | 我能问问你有关那个 |
[21:14] | staying at Nick’s house? | 暂住在尼克家的女孩吗 |
[21:16] | Theresa Rubel, yeah. What about her? | 泰丽莎·鲁贝尔 她怎么了 |
[21:20] | She’s a criminology student, right? | 她是犯罪学学生吧 |
[21:25] | Yeah. | 是 |
[21:27] | I’m just having a little problem | 我只是有一个小问题 |
[21:30] | trying to figure out why she’s– | 想知道她为什么… |
[21:30] | You know, we’re gonna have to talk about this later. | 我们晚点再讨论这问题 |
[21:32] | We’re in the middle of an investigation. | 我们现在正在调查一件案子 |
[21:38] | We got to go. | 走了 |
[21:41] | – Wu is starting to figure it out. – What’d you tell him? | -吴开始起疑心了 -你和他说了什么 |
[21:44] | Nothing yet, | 什么都还没说 |
[21:45] | but I don’t know how much longer | 但是我不知道 |
[21:46] | we’re going to get away with that. | 我们还能瞒多久 |
[21:48] | How’d it go with the FBI? | 联调局那边怎么样了 |
[21:50] | I don’t know. It wasn’t about Anderson. | 不知道 和安德森无关 |
[21:52] | It seemed like there was something going on. | 似乎有事情发生 |
[21:54] | – I’m not sure what. – Well, I got something. | -但我不确定是什么 -我有发现 |
[21:56] | Slocombe has top security clearance | 斯洛科姆和劳伦斯·安德森一样 |
[21:58] | just like Lawrence Anderson. | 具有最高的安全许可 |
[21:59] | And Trubel called. | 麻烦鬼打过电话来 |
[22:00] | Our Lawrence has left the hotel, | 劳伦斯已经离开了酒店 |
[22:02] | and he changed his appearance. | 并且改变了外貌 |
[22:04] | – She’s following him. – Yup. | -她在跟踪他 -是 |
[22:06] | She was supposed to– | 她本该… |
[22:07] | We all know what she was supposed to do. | 我们都知道她本该做什么 |
[22:11] | I just saw Burkhardt. | 我刚见过伯克哈德 |
[22:13] | He’s not the Grimm. | 他不是格林 |
[22:15] | I’m sure, I woged right in front of him. | 我肯定 我在他面前转化了 |
[22:17] | I think I know who the Grimm is. | 我想我知道谁是格林了 |
[22:19] | I’m gonna make sure. | 我会确定的 |
[22:41] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[22:41] | Sure, of course. Come on in. What’s wrong? | 当然 进来吧 出什么事了 |
[22:44] | I mean, other than everything that’s not right. | 我是说除了已经发生的烦心事 |
[22:48] | Hey, Juliette, I’m so sorry we haven’t found anything. | 朱丽叶 很抱歉 我们没有任何发现 |
[22:53] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来这的原因 |
[22:54] | I mean, we’ve been doing everything we can with the– | 我们一直在竭尽所能… |
[22:55] | I know, but maybe you shouldn’t be. | 我知道 但你们也许不必这么做 |
[23:00] | What? | 什么 |
[23:02] | I don’t– I don’t understand. We’re really– | 我不明白 我们真的… |
[23:04] | I just think maybe we shouldn’t be in such a hurry to fix this. | 我就觉得也许不该这么着急地解决此事 |
[23:11] | You don’t want us to help Nick? | 你不想我们帮尼克吗 |
[23:12] | No, no, no, it’s not that I don’t want you to help Nick, but | 不不 我不是不想你们帮尼克 但是 |
[23:17] | being a Grimm hasn’t exactly been the greatest thing | 作为格林 对他或对我来说 |
[23:21] | for him or me. | 都算不上什么好事 |
[23:27] | And Nick isn’t so sure he wants this anymore. | 而且尼克也不确定自己是否还想继续这样 |
[23:33] | So what I’m trying to say is, | 所以我想说就是 |
[23:35] | maybe we should just give it a little time | 也许我们应该多给他点时间 |
[23:37] | to see if not being a Grimm is better than being one. | 看看不做格林是不是会更好 |
[23:45] | Yeah, there’s a chance for us to have a normal life together. | 这样我们俩就有机会一起过正常的生活 |
[23:49] | No, wait a minute. | 不 等一下 |
[23:51] | Knowing what Nick knows, | 基于尼克对格林世界的了解 |
[23:52] | honestly, you think that’s possible? | 你真觉得还有可能正常地生活 |
[23:54] | Just because he can’t see us doesn’t know he doesn’t know. | 他看不到我们转化并不代表他不知道 |
[23:57] | But shouldn’t that be his decision? | 可那不是应该由他自己决定吗 |
[23:59] | You guys have both been such great friends. | 你们俩一直都是我们的好朋友 |
[24:01] | No matter what happens, that’s not gonna change. | 无论发生什么事 这点都不会变 |
[24:04] | I just need a little time to think about this. | 我只是需要一点时间来想想这件事 |
[24:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:18] | How much time is a little time? | 一点时间是多久 |
[24:21] | I don’t know, but I think we need to keep looking anyway. | 不知道 我想我们还是应该继续查下去 |
[24:40] | You’re really here. | 你真的在这里 |
[24:45] | I thought it was a dream. | 我还以为在做梦 |
[24:49] | I’m just glad I made it in time. | 能及时赶到我很欣慰 |
[24:56] | I was dead. | 我已经死了 |
[25:00] | For a moment. | 死了一小会儿 |
[25:01] | I suppose that’s the second time you’ve given me life. | 看来这是你第二次赐予我生命了 |
[25:03] | It hurt a lot more the first time. | 还是第一次比较疼 |
[25:07] | Who did this to you? | 到底是谁干的 |
[25:10] | Weston Steward, | 韦斯顿·斯图尔德 |
[25:14] | a hundjager working with the royal family. | 一个为皇室效力的猎犬怪 |
[25:17] | The family again. | 又是皇室 |
[25:19] | Will they never leave us alone? | 他们是不是永远都不会放过我们了 |
[25:22] | No. | 是的 |
[25:23] | I would like very much to meet this Weston Steward. | 我非常想见见这个韦斯顿·斯图尔德 |
[25:26] | I just remembered, | 我只记得 |
[25:29] | I was supposed to give something very important | 我正要把一件很重要的东西 |
[25:31] | to Nick Burkhardt. | 送给尼克·伯克哈德 |
[25:33] | He’s the Grimm I told you about. | 就是我跟你提过的那个格林 |
[25:35] | I need to speak with him. | 我需要跟他谈谈 |
[25:36] | You don’t need to do anything except get better. | 现在你唯一需要做的就是恢复健康 |
[25:41] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[25:44] | Adalind was with him. | 爱达玲当时和他一起 |
[25:45] | – Adalind, Catherine’s daughter? – Yes. | -爱达玲 凯瑟琳的女儿吗 -是的 |
[25:47] | She used the verfluchte zwillingsschwester. | 她用了双生咒 |
[25:51] | There’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[25:54] | A child, a girl. | 有一个孩子 女孩 |
[25:58] | Whose child? | 谁的孩子 |
[26:00] | Adalind’s… | 爱达玲 |
[26:04] | and mine. | 和我的 |
[26:10] | So I’m a grandmother. | 这么说我当奶奶了 |
[26:12] | Not that you look it. | 看着可不像 |
[26:16] | When do I get to see her? | 什么时候才能见到她 |
[26:38] | – Nick. – Where are you? | -尼克 -你在哪 |
[26:39] | I’m still following him. | 我还在跟踪他 |
[26:40] | – He’s going after someone else. – How do you know? | -他在找另一个人 -你怎么知道的 |
[26:42] | ‘Cause I heard him making a phone call. | 因为我听到他讲电话了 |
[26:43] | He said he was gonna tell somebody about an accident | 他说要去告诉某人一起事故 |
[26:45] | and a murder. | 和一桩谋杀案 |
[26:48] | Trubel, listen. | 麻烦鬼 听着 |
[26:49] | We don’t know who this guy is. | 我们不清楚这个人的身份 |
[26:51] | I do not want you getting close to him. | 我不希望你太接近他 |
[26:53] | Damn it. I lost him. | 见鬼 我跟丢了 |
[26:54] | Tell me exactly where you are. | 告诉我你的准确位置 |
[26:57] | 六十五街东北向 阿拉梅达街东北向 | |
[26:57] | 65th and Alameda. | 六十五大街和阿拉梅达街交叉口 |
[26:59] | Stay put. We’re on our way. | 留在原地 我们马上到 |
[27:14] | He accessed it from our site. | 他是从我们的网站登录的 |
[27:16] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[27:17] | Look, Dr. Slocombe had an accident. | 斯洛科姆博士出了事故 |
[27:20] | I don’t know the details. | 我还不清楚具体细节 |
[27:22] | I’m about to find out. | 但我马上就能知道了 |
[27:24] | I’ll call you back. | 我会再打给你 |
[27:30] | – Anderson? – Yes. | -安德森 -是的 |
[27:31] | Come in. | 请进 |
[27:34] | This way. | 这边请 |
[27:47] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[27:48] | Well, no one knows for sure, | 还不能肯定 |
[27:50] | but we think it was some sort of home invasion. | 但我们认为是一起入室抢劫案 |
[27:54] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[27:55] | He’s at Treeview Hospital. | 他在树景医院 |
[27:57] | He doesn’t remember anything, | 他什么都不记得 |
[28:00] | Doesn’t even remember his own name. | 甚至连名字都忘了 |
[28:03] | How can something like this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[28:06] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[28:08] | Could I trouble you for a glass of water? | 能麻烦你给我倒杯水吗 |
[28:13] | Yeah, yeah, sure. | 好 当然 |
[28:34] | Do they have any suspects? | 找到嫌疑犯了吗 |
[28:37] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[29:10] | 六十五大街东北向 阿拉梅达街东北向 | |
[29:18] | This is where Trubel said she’d be. | 这就是麻烦鬼说的地方 |
[29:20] | Where the hell is she? | 她去哪了 |
[29:21] | This is why I don’t have kids. | 这就是我不要孩子的原因 |
[29:36] | She’s not answering. | 她不接电话 |
[29:39] | Maybe she’s still following him. | 可能她还在跟着那人 |
[29:41] | What if he made her? | 如果他抓到她了呢 |
[29:42] | I can’t keep dragging her into things like this. | 我不能总把她牵扯进这种事情 |
[29:44] | – She’s gonna get hurt. – All right, slow down. | -她会受伤的 -冷静点 |
[29:46] | We go back to the hotel, | 我们回去酒店 |
[29:48] | see if we can find something in his room. | 看看能不能在他房间找到点什么 |
[30:34] | I just want my baby. | 我想要回我的孩子 |
[30:38] | I just want my baby. | 我只想要回我的孩子 |
[30:44] | I just want my baby. | 我只不过是想要回我的孩子 |
[31:00] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[31:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[31:09] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你在那边 |
[31:15] | Please talk to me. | 请和我说话 |
[31:18] | My name is Adalind. | 我叫爱达玲 |
[31:20] | My name is for me to know, and you to find out. | 我的名字只有我知道 你得自己去发现 |
[32:04] | That’s a good girl. | 多好的姑娘 |
[32:08] | You’ve been following me. | 你一直在跟踪我 |
[32:12] | Too young to be a cop, | 你太年轻不像是警察 |
[32:14] | no I.D., $6.75 in your wallet, | 没有身份证 身上只有6.75美元 |
[32:18] | and a receipt for two Italian subs. | 还有两张意大利三明治的收据 |
[32:20] | You must’ve been very hungry. | 看来你饿坏了 |
[32:22] | Now, why would somebody like you be following me? | 为什么你这样的人要跟踪我呢 |
[32:30] | No matter. | 不说没关系 |
[32:32] | I’ll find out. | 我会自己找出答案的 |
[32:33] | It’s all in there. | 答案就在这里 |
[32:56] | Mr. Anderson, it’s the hotel manager. | 安德森先生 我是酒店经理 |
[32:59] | I have to open the door. | 我要开门了 |
[33:00] | I’ll do it. | 让我来吧 |
[33:09] | He’s not violent, is he? | 他没有暴力倾向吧 |
[33:11] | Nothing in here. | 这里什么也没有 |
[33:12] | No suitcase, no clothes– he wasn’t planning on staying. | 没箱包没衣服 他没打算回来了 |
[33:20] | Hank, got an address. | 汉克 我找到一个地址 |
[33:22] | 2411 NE 65th street. | 六十五街东北向2411号 |
[33:24] | – Right where she was. – Let’s go. | -就是她刚才在的地方 -走 |
[33:26] | What do I do if he comes back? | 万一他回来我要怎么做 |
[33:28] | Call the police. | 报警吧 |
[34:06] | You can lie all you want, | 随你怎么说谎 |
[34:08] | but I’ll get the truth out of you. | 但我能从你这儿挖出真相 |
[34:49] | Oh, god, you’re a Grimm. | 天啊 你是格林 |
[34:52] | No, oh, god. | 不 天啊 |
[34:54] | Oh, god! No! | 天啊 不 |
[34:59] | Oh, god. Oh, god! | 天啊 天啊 |
[35:02] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[35:05] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[35:11] | Trubel, do you know who I am? | 麻烦鬼 你知道我是谁吗 |
[35:16] | Yeah, Nick, I know who you are. | 尼克 我知道你是谁 |
[35:19] | My head hurts. | 我的头很痛 |
[35:21] | Better check on him over there. | 你最好去检查下那边那个人 |
[35:22] | I kicked octopus head off, and I hope it wasn’t too late. | 我踢开了章鱼头 希望不会太晚了 |
[35:32] | Ow, what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:34] | – You’re bleeding. – Get off– | -你在流血 -你放手 |
[35:36] | Hey, no argument. | 别跟我吵 |
[35:37] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:38] | Police. | 警察 |
[35:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:42] | Kent Vickers. | 肯特·威客斯 |
[35:45] | Where do you live? | 你住哪里 |
[35:46] | I live here. | 我住这儿 |
[35:48] | Why are you here? | 为什么你会在这里 |
[35:50] | – What’s going on? – Just stay where you are. | -发生了什么事 -你先待在这儿 |
[35:52] | Help is on its way. | 救护车在路上 |
[36:03] | Does she know who she is? | 她知道自己是谁吗 |
[36:05] | Yeah, Hank. I’m a Grimm. | 知道 汉克 我是格林 |
[36:09] | You know, you scared the hell out of us. | 你吓死我们了 |
[36:12] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:15] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[36:21] | Timothy Croftin Perkal, | 蒂莫西·克罗夫汀·珀卡尔 |
[36:22] | Canadian, wanted in Canada, U.S., | 加拿大人 因间谍活动被加拿大 美国 |
[36:25] | and Great Britain for espionage. | 和英国通缉 |
[36:27] | So we caught ourselves a spy. | 我们抓到一个间谍 |
[36:30] | You know, I was just thinking, | 我在想 |
[36:32] | all that stuff he stole from peoples’ memories– | 他从人们记忆里偷到那么多东西 |
[36:35] | What do you think he got from Tubel? | 你认为他在麻烦鬼那里偷到些什么 |
[36:55] | Hey, captain. | 队长 |
[36:56] | It’s good to see you guys. | 看到你俩真高兴 |
[36:58] | You too. | 我们也是 |
[37:00] | You look pretty good for a guy | 对一个到鬼门走了一遭的人来说 |
[37:01] | who’s been through what you’ve been through. | 你看起来相当好 |
[37:03] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[37:05] | Better than I was. | 比之前好多了 |
[37:09] | Listen, Nick, did you get what I brought to your house for you? | 尼克 你拿到我要带给你的东西了吗 |
[37:13] | No, it’s gone. | 不 它碎了 |
[37:20] | I’m not a Grimm anymore. | 我不再是格林了 |
[37:23] | Oh, Nick. I’m sorry. | 尼克 真抱歉 |
[37:27] | – I tried. – I know. | -我尽力了 -我知道 |
[37:29] | We can talk about this when you’re feeling a little stronger. | 等你好点了 我们再说这个 |
[37:32] | I should’ve known what Adalind was up to. | 我早该知道爱达玲打的什么鬼主意 |
[37:35] | I’m just glad the young lady staying at your house | 很高兴住在你家的那个小姑娘 |
[37:37] | knew how to handle a machete. | 知道怎么用弯刀 |
[37:40] | I owe her. | 我欠她一条命 |
[37:43] | Well, I’m just glad you’re still here. | 我很高兴你还活着 |
[37:44] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[37:50] | Detectives Burkhardt and Griffin, | 伯克哈德和格里芬警探 |
[37:52] | this is Elizabeth Lascelles, | 这是伊丽莎白·拉塞尔 |
[37:56] | my mother. | 我母亲 |
[38:01] | Hi. | 您好 |
[38:04] | She’s had a little work done. | 她来这里办点事 |
[38:10] | Trubel, you want some breakfast? It’s almost ready. | 麻烦鬼 吃早饭吗 我快做好了 |
[38:13] | Oh, I know. I smelled it. | 我知道 我闻到香味了 |
[38:15] | Bacon, that’s all I want. | 培根 我就想吃这个 |
[38:19] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[38:21] | Well, my neck hurts, but | 脖子有点疼 不过 |
[38:24] | I haven’t slept that good in a long time. | 很长时间没睡过这么一个好觉了 |
[38:26] | Hey, can I borrow your bike? | 能借你的自行车用用吗 |
[38:28] | – Just take it. – Thanks. | -只管用 -谢谢 |
[38:31] | See you guys later. | 再见 |
[38:34] | Hey, be careful. | 小心点 |
[38:36] | I know. I’m the only Grimm in town. I’ll watch it. | 知道 我是这里唯一的格林 会当心 |
[38:42] | How you doing with all this? | 你对这一切消化的怎么样了 |
[38:44] | I don’t know if using her to help me is a good idea. | 我不知道让她当我的帮手是不是个好主意 |
[38:48] | It almost went really badly. | 昨天差点酿成大祸 |
[38:51] | She’s a Grimm, Nick. She can’t really avoid it. | 她是格林 尼克 这是避免不了的 |
[38:53] | Even if she could, I doubt it would last. | 就算她可以 我想也不会持续很久 |
[38:56] | I know. She’s too much like you. | 我知道 她太像你了 |
[39:00] | Not anymore. | 现在不像了 |
[39:18] | I got it. | 我去开 |
[39:24] | – Is it the captain? – No, um… | -队长怎么了吗 -不是 |
[39:28] | What’s the problem? | 那发生什么事了 |
[39:30] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[39:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:41] | I couldn’t sleep last night. | 我昨晚睡不着 |
[39:43] | I need you to take a look at something. | 我要给你看一样东西 |
[39:49] | She’s a suspect in a double homicide, | 她是一起双尸命案里的嫌疑犯 |
[39:51] | and I’m having a bit of a problem with this. | 因为这事我对她有点疑虑 |
[39:54] | You see, she was introduced to me as a criminology student, | 你们介绍她时说她是犯罪学学生 |
[39:56] | and I’m pretty sure she’s the same young woman | 而我非常确定她和住在你们家的 |
[39:58] | who’s staying with you. | 那位是同一个人 |
[39:59] | Can you clear this up for me? | 能给我解解惑吗 |
[40:06] | Look, it’s complicated. I– | 这事情很复杂 我… |
[40:14] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:16] | Yeah, my head hurts. | 我头很疼 |
[40:26] | Nick. Nick, Nick, Nick, hey. | 尼克 尼克 尼克 尼克 |
[40:26] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[40:34] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[40:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[40:40] | I can’t see you. | 我看不见你们 |
[40:43] | I don’t know where I am. | 也不知道自己在哪里 |
[40:44] | Can you see anything? | 你能看见什么吗 |
[40:47] | I mean he fell down, and he said his head hurt. | 他倒了下去 说自己头很疼 |
[40:56] | I’m not in the house. | 我不在这个房子里 |
[40:58] | What do–What do you mean? Where are you? | 什么意思 那你在哪里 |
[41:04] | Hey, you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[41:07] | Buddy, Nick, Nick, Nick, you okay? | 尼克 尼克 尼克 你没事吧 |
[41:17] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[41:22] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[41:24] | – You can see me? – Yeah. | -可以看见我了 -对 |
[41:27] | Okay, come on. Let’s get up. | 来 我们扶你起来 |
[41:30] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 站起来 |
[41:39] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[41:41] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[41:45] | You said you saw another place. | 你说你看见了另一个地方 |
[41:47] | – Yeah. – Where? | -对 -哪里 |
[41:50] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[42:10] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[42:14] | Go, go. | 走 快走 |