时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I have to see her. | 我要见她 |
[00:03] | I don’t have your baby. | 你的孩子不在我手上 |
[00:05] | Viktor! | 维克托 |
[00:06] | We’re losing him. | 救不活了 |
[00:07] | Time of death, 1:34 P.M. | 死亡时间 下午1:34 |
[00:10] | Can I ask you something about the girl | 我能问问你有关那个 |
[00:11] | staying at Nick’s house? | 暂住在尼克家的女孩吗 |
[00:12] | Theresa Rubel. | 泰丽莎·鲁贝尔 |
[00:13] | She’s a suspect in a double homicide, | 她是一起双尸命案里的嫌疑犯 |
[00:15] | and I’m having a bit of a problem with this. | 因为这事我对她有点疑虑 |
[00:17] | I’m Special Agent Chavez. | 我是特别探员查瓦兹 |
[00:19] | He’s not the Grimm. | 他不是格林 |
[00:20] | I think I know who the Grimm is. | 我想我知道谁是格林了 |
[00:22] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[00:28] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[00:29] | I don’t know where I am. | 我不知道自己在哪里 |
[00:32] | “星星啊 变得灰暗一些吧 不要让光明看到我心底黑暗 而刻骨铭心的奢望” | |
[00:40] | I don’t know where I was. | 我不知道自己在哪里 |
[00:41] | What? Do you know where you are now? | 那你知道现在在哪里吗 |
[00:44] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[00:45] | I had this blinding headache. | 刚才有一阵特别剧烈的头痛 |
[00:49] | You said you saw something. | 你说你看到了什么 |
[00:52] | Some kind of old room. | 像一间老房间 |
[00:55] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[00:56] | – Yeah, me too. – I’m okay. | -也吓到我了 -我没事 |
[00:58] | You were on your knees, Nick. | 你都跪在地上了 尼克 |
[00:59] | Yeah, you couldn’t see us. | 是啊 你都看不到我们了 |
[01:01] | We’re taking you to the hospital. | 我们带你去医院 |
[01:03] | No, I don’t need to go. | 没事 没有必要 |
[01:04] | Don’t argue. We’re going. | 不许争 必须去 |
[01:06] | – I’m not gonna fall down. – You kind of just did. | -我不会倒下的 -刚刚你就倒下了 |
[01:08] | I got the door. | 我来开门 |
[01:10] | Let me drive. | 我开车 |
[01:25] | I see you. | 我看到你了 |
[01:28] | No, no, wait, please. | 别 等下 求你了 |
[01:32] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[01:35] | – Let go of me! – Calm down. | -放开我 -放松 |
[01:37] | Nobody’s gonna hurt you. | 没人会伤害你 |
[01:42] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[01:44] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[01:56] | You’re the Grimm. | 原来你是格林 |
[01:57] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[01:59] | You cut off Weston Steward’s head. | 你把韦斯顿·斯图尔德的头砍了下来 |
[02:02] | I’m sure he was surprised to see what you are. | 他看到你的真面目时一定很吃惊 |
[02:08] | Detective Burkhardt took you in. | 伯克哈德收留了你 |
[02:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:13] | Does he know you’re a Grimm? | 他知道你是格林吗 |
[02:16] | Listen carefully. | 仔细听着 |
[02:21] | There are people who find what you are | 有些人觉得你的身份 |
[02:23] | and what you can do very important. | 以及你的能力很重要 |
[02:28] | They would be extremely interested in your services. | 他们会非常想利用你 |
[02:33] | You would think that it’s the FBI. | 你以为是联调局 |
[02:34] | It’s not. | 其实不然 |
[02:36] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[02:40] | What you’re doing now | 你现在所做的 |
[02:42] | is not nearly as important as what you can be doing. | 跟你所能做的相去甚远 |
[02:45] | Being able to identify and destroy | 有能力辨认并且摧毁 |
[02:48] | dangerous wesen influence in society | 社会中危险的格林生物影响 |
[02:51] | is a very valuable gift. | 是宝贵的天赋 |
[02:53] | It should not be wasted. | 不应该浪费 |
[02:57] | There is a home for you, a select group, | 我们给你准备了个家 成员都精挑细选 |
[02:59] | all working together, all with the same goal. | 为着共同的目标共同努力 |
[03:08] | I’m sorry we had to do it like this, | 很抱歉 我们也是迫不得已 |
[03:10] | but I had to make sure you were who I thought you were. | 我必须确认你是我想的那样 |
[03:14] | All we’re asking is for you to think about it. | 我们只是想让你考虑一下 |
[03:19] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再联系你 |
[03:22] | And, Theresa, | 还有 泰丽莎 |
[03:25] | tell no one, | 别告诉其他人 |
[03:27] | for your sake… | 为了你自己 |
[03:30] | and theirs. | 还有他们 |
[03:34] | I’m not seeing anything out of the ordinary. | 没有发现任何异常 |
[03:37] | Nothing that would explain headaches or visions. | 没有可以解释头痛和幻觉的症状 |
[03:39] | No chest pains, slurring of speech, | 有没有胸痛 口齿不清 |
[03:41] | pains radiating down your left arm? | 以及延伸至左臂的疼痛感 |
[03:43] | No. | 没有 |
[03:43] | Yeah, he was talking to me. | 他当时在跟我说话 |
[03:45] | He just couldn’t see me. | 可是就是看不到我 |
[03:46] | Well, I can’t say | 这种情况 |
[03:47] | this is something I come across every day. | 我也不是经常碰到 |
[03:49] | I’d like you to see an ophthalmologist | 你最好去看下眼科医生 |
[03:51] | to make sure there’s no optic nerve damage. | 确保没有视神经损伤 |
[03:55] | 波特兰 俄勒冈 | |
[03:58] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女生们先生们 |
[03:59] | good evening once again, | 再次祝大家晚上好 |
[04:00] | and welcome to Kingston’s Boxing | 欢迎来到俄勒冈波特兰 |
[04:03] | here in Portland, Oregon. | 金斯敦拳击赛 |
[04:04] | Are you ready for the main event? | 准备好了吗 主赛马上开始 |
[04:18] | You’re late. Bobby, | 你迟到了 鲍比 |
[04:22] | don’t hold back. | 不要留情 |
[04:31] | How you feeling, huh? | 感觉如何 |
[04:37] | Keep your eye on the prize, kid. | 盯着奖金 孩子 |
[04:39] | You’re gonna be world champion someday. | 总有一天你会拿到世界冠军 |
[04:56] | Please, don’t. | 别这样 |
[05:16] | Let’s get him out there. | 把他弄出来吧 |
[05:26] | Let’s go, kid. | 走吧 孩子 |
[05:32] | And now, it’s fight time at Kingston. | 现在 是金斯敦的比赛时间 |
[05:40] | Wearing black and gold, weighing in at 164 pounds, | 穿着黑金战袍 体重74公斤 |
[05:44] | with an impressive 9-0 record, | 享有九连胜的惊人纪录 |
[05:47] | Portland’s own Clay Pittman. | 波特兰的克莱·彼得曼 |
[05:52] | Introducing Tyler “Hitman” Stephens. | 接下来是”杀手”泰勒·斯蒂芬斯 |
[06:00] | Come on, get out. Come on, come on, let’s go. | 走吧 出去 快快 快走 |
[06:05] | Son of a bitch broke my jaw. | 那混蛋把我下巴打碎了 |
[06:09] | Broke my damn jaw. | 他妈把我的下巴打碎了 |
[06:17] | – It’s not enough. – Get the hell out of here. | -这可不够 -滚出去 |
[06:22] | This ain’t over. | 这事没完 |
[06:25] | Fight. | 开始 |
[06:33] | Come on, Clay. | 加油啊 克莱 |
[06:38] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[06:56] | Yeah, that’s it! | 好 就是这样 |
[06:59] | Get up! | 起来 |
[07:00] | Get up! | 起来啊 |
[07:02] | – Get up! Get up! – Another first round knockout | -起来 起来啊 -又一次在第一回合 |
[07:03] | at 37 seconds in the first round… | 37秒的时候就取得胜利 |
[07:06] | – That’s it, baby. – Clay Pittman! | -好样的 宝贝 -克莱·彼得曼 |
[07:09] | Yes, yes, yes, yes! | 好 好 太棒了 |
[07:31] | You coming to bed? | 你要准备睡了吗 |
[07:34] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[07:35] | This is what I saw, except there were rats. | 这就是我看见的 除了没把老鼠画上去 |
[07:39] | Rats? | 老鼠 |
[07:40] | Looks like some sort of prison or a dungeon. | 看起来像是某种监狱或地牢 |
[07:41] | Why would you see something like that? | 你为什么会看见那种东西 |
[07:43] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[07:44] | This started after what Adalind did. | 这是从爱达玲害了你之后开始的 |
[07:46] | Yeah, it’s got to be connected. | 是啊 两者一定有联系 |
[07:50] | I just wish things were back to– | 我只希望事情能重新… |
[07:51] | What? Normal? | 重新什么 变正常吗 |
[07:55] | I don’t even know what that is anymore. | 我都已经不知道什么是”正常”了 |
[07:57] | Being a Grimm? | 是做一名格林 |
[07:59] | Not being a Grimm? Not being a Grimm and knowing? | 还是不做格林 或是不做格林但是知情 |
[08:03] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 对不起 |
[08:05] | I’m just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[08:08] | All right, so then I guess now is not a good time | 好吧 那我猜现在不是个好时机 |
[08:10] | to ask you why Wu brought this over. | 问你为什么吴把这个带到这里 |
[08:14] | He wanted to know why we have a murder suspect | 他想知道为什么有个凶案疑犯 |
[08:16] | staying with us, | 和我们住在一起 |
[08:18] | And why Hank and I introduced her | 以及为什么汉克和我在犯罪现场时 |
[08:19] | as a criminology student at a crime scene. | 说她是一名犯罪学学生 |
[08:22] | I think you’re gonna have to tell him the truth, Nick. | 我觉得你得告诉他真相 尼克 |
[08:24] | I’m not a Grimm anymore. | 我已经不是格林了 |
[08:26] | What am I supposed to tell him? | 我要告诉他些什么 |
[08:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:37] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[08:40] | All good. | 一切都好 |
[08:41] | Night. | 晚安 |
[08:44] | Clay was born ready. | 克莱的天赋是与生俱来的 |
[08:45] | Your boy ought to be grateful for the opportunity. | 你的人应该对这次机会感恩戴德 |
[08:48] | I expect that contract this afternoon. | 希望今天下午能看到合同 |
[08:53] | You booked another fight? | 你又加了一场比赛吗 |
[08:55] | Seattle kid hurt his shoulder. | 西雅图的小子弄伤了肩膀 |
[08:57] | I’m putting Clay in his place. | 我要让克莱来顶替他的位置 |
[09:00] | He was in the ring all of 37 seconds, Abe. | 他总共只上场了37秒钟 亚伯 |
[09:03] | – He’s good to go. – It’s too soon. | -他可以继续的 -这样太快了 |
[09:04] | Three more wins– | 再多赢三场 |
[09:07] | just three more and we’re fighting in Las Vegas. | 只要三场 我们就可以去拉斯维加斯比赛了 |
[09:11] | Now get your ass out there and tell him. | 现在 滚出去告诉他 |
[09:22] | Yeah, who’s this? | 谁啊 |
[09:23] | Clay messed me up, man. | 克莱把我搞残了 老兄 |
[09:25] | You got to make this right | 你得好好解决这事儿 |
[09:27] | or I’m reporting you to the commission, | 不然我就向组委会举报 |
[09:28] | and they’ll pull your license for what you do. | 然后他们会因为你的所作所为吊销你的执照 |
[09:31] | 25 grand or you’re done. | 给我两万五 不然你就完了 |
[09:39] | Damage to the optic nerve can cause blind spots, | 视觉神经受损会引发盲点 |
[09:42] | pain, distorted vision– | 疼痛 视像变形 |
[09:44] | But your nerves look healthy. | 但是你的视觉神经看起来很健康 |
[09:47] | And lean back. | 向后靠 |
[09:48] | However, there seems to be an unprecedented level | 但是 视网膜黄斑 |
[09:50] | of activity in the macula. | 似乎非常活跃 |
[09:52] | Which means? | 意思是… |
[09:53] | There are cells in the retina known as cones. | 视网膜上有一种细胞被称为视锥细胞 |
[09:56] | Most people have three types– blue, green, and red. | 大部分人有三种 蓝的 绿的 红的 |
[10:00] | And the overlap of these cones | 而这些视锥细胞的重叠 |
[10:03] | allows people to see a spectrum of colors. | 使得人们可以看见色谱 |
[10:05] | A small percentage of women have a fourth cone | 一小部分女性会有第四种视锥细胞 |
[10:08] | that allows them to see colors invisible to the rest of us. | 这使得她们可以看见其他人看不见的颜色 |
[10:11] | Are you suggesting that Nick has a fourth cone? | 你是说尼克有第四种视锥细胞吗 |
[10:14] | In the area where the abnormality appears, | 在出现晶状体异常的区域 |
[10:16] | there could be a fourth or even a fifth cone. | 有可能出现第四种甚至是第五种视锥细胞 |
[10:18] | So basically, I’m a freak. | 所以总的来说 我是个怪胎 |
[10:20] | Hey, Nick, do you see things the rest of us can’t? | 尼克 你看见过我们看不见的东西吗 |
[10:25] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[10:28] | Not a surprise. | 这倒不意外 |
[10:29] | Since no one can really see the world | 既然没人能真正看见 |
[10:30] | the way everyone else sees it, | 其他人眼中的世界 |
[10:32] | People with special vision tend to be unaware of it. | 有特殊视觉的人往往也意识不到自己与众不同 |
[10:35] | Is this something that could have just appeared recently? | 他的情况有没有可能是最近才出现的 |
[10:37] | No, he’d have been born with it. | 不是 他生来如此 |
[10:39] | Then what’s causing the headaches? | 那是什么导致了头痛 |
[10:42] | There’s some swelling in the area, | 在那片区域有点肿胀 |
[10:44] | which may be preventing light from triggering the cones. | 也许这阻挡了光线对视锥细胞的刺激 |
[10:47] | Now, whether that’s temporary | 至于这个症状是暂时的 |
[10:49] | or permanent, I don’t know. | 还是永久的 我不清楚 |
[10:54] | And Juliette is really struggling with the whole, | 朱丽叶对这整件 |
[10:57] | “finding a cure for Nick” thing, you know, | “帮尼克找到解药”的事情很纠结 |
[10:59] | him going back to being a Grimm. | 就是让他变回格林这件事 |
[11:01] | – Can you blame her? – No, not at all. | -你能怪她吗 -当然不能 |
[11:02] | I mean, we get it. | 我们能理解她的感受 |
[11:03] | It’s just, she actually asked us– | 只是她已经要求过我们 |
[11:06] | Didn’t so much ask. | 其实不算是要求 |
[11:07] | – More suggested. – Right. | -更像是建议 -没错 |
[11:09] | That not finding a cure might be the only way | 她建议我们 不寻找解药 |
[11:12] | for her and Nick to have a normal life together. | 也许是她和尼克过上正常生活的唯一方法 |
[11:14] | But there are a lot of bad wesen. | 但外面还有很多邪恶的格林生物 |
[11:16] | Very few good Grimms. | 善良的格林少之又少 |
[11:18] | Adalind did this to Nick. | 爱达玲是罪魁祸首 |
[11:20] | How do we know there weren’t any long term effects? | 我们怎么知道这事有没有长期的副作用呢 |
[11:22] | Exactly. | 说得没错 |
[11:23] | I mean, look what she did to Juliette. | 看看她以前对朱丽叶做了什么 |
[11:24] | And you. | 还有你 |
[11:26] | So we’re sort of thinking | 我们想着 |
[11:27] | maybe we should talk to your captain, | 也许我们能和你的队长谈谈 |
[11:30] | because he might know what was in the potion that– | 因为他可能会知道解药里有什么 |
[11:33] | Or at least where he got it. | 至少弄清他从哪里弄到的解药 |
[11:37] | They just moved him out of ICU. | 他们刚把他从重症监护室转移出来 |
[11:46] | Hey, you, you got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[11:47] | – Actually– – Look, I know I’m intruding here, | -实际上 -我知道我打扰到你们了 |
[11:49] | but I think this is really important. | 但我认为这很重要 |
[11:51] | Hank, what are you doing here? | 汉克 你在这里做什么 |
[11:53] | What–it’s not my business, anyway. | 你 反正也不关我的事 |
[11:55] | Look, it’s about the wedding and that girl. | 我来是想谈谈婚礼和那个女孩 |
[11:58] | She’s a Grimm, and you know, there’s a lot of talk around. | 她是个格林 现在大家都在议论 |
[12:01] | Everybody’s kind of on edge, not knowing, | 每个人都在担心 因为不知道 |
[12:03] | is she good? Is she bad? Are we in danger? | 她是好是坏 我们是否处于危险之中 |
[12:05] | Bud, she’s a friend of Nick’s. | 伙计 她是尼克的朋友 |
[12:08] | You have nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[12:09] | Well, that’s a relief. | 那我就放心了 |
[12:12] | You know, in a way, maybe it’s sort of good news. | 这也许是个好消息 |
[12:14] | You know, having two Grimms. | 有两个格林在我们身边 |
[12:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:18] | Nick can’t see us anymore. | 尼克看不见我们了 |
[12:19] | Oh, my God, he’s blind? | 我的天啊 他失明了 |
[12:20] | No, he can’t see wesen. | 不是 他看不见格林生物了 |
[12:24] | Wesen. | 格林生物 |
[12:26] | He’s not a Grimm anymore. | 他不再是格林了 |
[12:29] | Oh, I got to sit down. | 天啊 我得坐下来缓缓 |
[12:31] | This is terrible. | 这真是太糟了 |
[12:33] | This is worse than I thought. | 事情比我想的还要糟糕 |
[12:34] | You know, probably best | 你现在最好 |
[12:35] | you don’t tell anybody about this, okay? | 不要告诉其他人 可以吗 |
[12:38] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, you’re right, you’re right. | 对 你说的没错 |
[12:39] | A lot of wesen out there who would like to know he’s | 外面很多格林生物会很乐意知道 |
[12:42] | not what he used to be. | 他不再是格林的 |
[12:44] | I got to get home and not tell anybody. | 我得回家了 并且保守这个秘密 |
[12:58] | You got my money? | 你把我的钱带来了吗 |
[13:17] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样啊 |
[13:19] | – Better. – Man, you had me worried. | -好多了 -我担心死了 |
[13:22] | I mean, you were looking right at me and couldn’t see me. | 你就那样看着我 但是看不见我 |
[13:24] | I got to say, I was a little freaked. | 我当时有点吓到了 |
[13:26] | What’d the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[13:27] | It’s all good. | 一切正常 |
[13:29] | What have we got, Wu? | 吴 现在是什么情况 |
[13:31] | A city worker found the body this morning. | 一个环卫工人今早发现了尸体 |
[13:33] | Dragged him out of the water. | 他把尸体从水里拖出来 |
[13:35] | Body’s pretty beat up. | 死者生前被打得鼻青脸肿的 |
[13:36] | Looks like it’s been in the water all night. | 看上去他已经泡在水里一整晚了 |
[13:38] | Vic’s name is Robert “Bang Bang” Moore. | 死者的名字是”重击手”罗伯特·摩尔 |
[13:40] | “Bang Bang” was on his license? | “重击手”这名字真的印在他的驾照上吗 |
[13:42] | I didn’t look at his license. | 我不用看他的驾照 |
[13:43] | I arrested him on a DUI 100 years ago. | 很久以前我抓到他酒醉驾驶 |
[13:45] | He’s an ex-boxer. Did time for aggravated assault. | 他以前是名拳击手 因为严重伤害罪坐过牢 |
[13:48] | – Some pretty big holes. – Not from bullets. | -这洞可真够大的 -这不是枪伤 |
[13:50] | Probably dumped farther up river. | 可能是扔在河流上游的地方 |
[13:52] | We got an address for “Bang Bang”? | 有这个”重击手”的地址吗 |
[13:55] | Just ran it. | 刚刚找到 |
[13:56] | Where’s the city worker? | 环卫工人在哪儿 |
[13:58] | He’s right over there. | 就在那边 |
[14:01] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[14:03] | Nick, we really need to talk. | 尼克 我们真的得谈谈 |
[14:08] | Yeah, later. | 以后谈吧 |
[14:14] | Do you know where your brother, Bobby, | 你知道你哥哥鲍比 |
[14:15] | was last night? | 昨晚在哪里吗 |
[14:18] | He went out to meet somebody. | 他昨晚出去见什么人了 |
[14:20] | Do you know who? | 你知道见谁吗 |
[14:21] | No, but he was mad. | 不知道 但是他很生气 |
[14:23] | He got busted up real bad the night before. | 他前一晚被人揍得很惨 |
[14:25] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[14:26] | Kingston Boxing. | 金斯顿搏击俱乐部 |
[14:28] | Had something going on at the fights. | 应该是比赛出事了 |
[14:30] | When I got home from work, I saw his face. | 当我下班回家 我看到了他的脸 |
[14:33] | What was he doing at the fights? | 他去拳击比赛干什么 |
[14:35] | He was picking up work, maybe? | 也许是去帮忙吧 |
[14:37] | He didn’t tell me. | 他没告诉我 |
[14:39] | Thing is, he couldn’t stay away. | 问题在于 他就是放不下 |
[14:43] | – He gamble? – No. | -他赌博吗 -不 |
[14:45] | Bobby just loved boxing. | 鲍比只是很喜欢拳击 |
[14:48] | He was damn good. | 他非常棒 |
[14:51] | He just got hit too many times. | 他被打太多次了 |
[14:54] | If I hadn’t given her to Victor, | 如果不是我把她交给了维克托 |
[14:55] | he would’ve killed me and you. | 他早就把我和你杀了 |
[14:58] | So you had no choice but to give | 所以你别无选择 |
[14:59] | my granddaughter to the royals? | 只好把我的孙女给皇室了 |
[15:02] | I know you better than that. | 我知道你不会那么做的 |
[15:03] | You wouldn’t have given her to Victor, | 你不会把她给维克托的 |
[15:07] | but giving her to the Resistance | 但把她给反叛组织 |
[15:09] | wouldn’t have guaranteed her safety, either. | 也不能保证她的安全 |
[15:12] | However, it would be advantageous if the royals | 不过如果皇室认为孩子在反叛组织手里 |
[15:15] | thought the Resistance had her. | 形势会更有利 |
[15:19] | Are you gonna tell me where she really is? | 你打算告诉我她的真实下落吗 |
[15:22] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[15:23] | but she’s with someone who owes allegiance to no one. | 但她在一个不为任何一方效力的人那儿 |
[15:28] | Oh, I’m sorry. We can come back. | 抱歉 我们可以再来 |
[15:30] | No, please, come in. | 别 请进 |
[15:31] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[15:34] | Monroe, Rosalee, this is my mother, Elizabeth. | 门罗 罗莎莉 这是我母亲伊丽莎白 |
[15:38] | – It’s nice to meet you. – Hi. | -很高兴见到你 -你好 |
[15:42] | You’ve spoken to Nick? | 你们和尼克谈过吗 |
[15:44] | – Yeah. – That’s all right. | -是的 -没事 |
[15:45] | She’s up to speed. | 她都知道 |
[15:46] | In order for you to help your friend, | 要救你的朋友 |
[15:48] | you need to know what was in the potion. | 你得知道药剂的成分 |
[15:50] | I can show them where Adalind made it. | 我可以带他们看看爱达玲做药的地方 |
[15:51] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也不许去 |
[15:53] | They need to know what she used and how she did it. | 他们得知道她用了什么材料怎么做到的 |
[15:55] | They won’t be able to do this without my help. | 没我帮忙不行 |
[15:57] | You’re not well enough. | 你身体还很虚弱 |
[15:59] | Nick helped bring your granddaughter to safety. | 尼克帮你孙女脱险 |
[16:02] | Now, if it wasn’t for him, she’d be | 要不是他 |
[16:03] | with the royal family right now. | 她现在就在皇室手里了 |
[16:05] | And you think Nick can help keep them from finding her? | 你认为尼克能让他们找不到她 |
[16:07] | Yes, as a Grimm. | 作为格林的话 是的 |
[16:13] | I’ll go with them. | 我和他们一起去 |
[16:14] | No, we– we don’t need to take you | 不 这种时刻 |
[16:16] | away from your son at a time like this. | 没必要让你离开你儿子 |
[16:18] | Don’t be afraid of me. | 别怕我 |
[16:19] | Oh, afraid? No, no, it’s– | 害怕 不不 是… |
[16:22] | To beat a hexenbiest like Adalind, | 要击败像爱达玲那样的巫女 |
[16:24] | you need a hexenbiest like me. | 你们需要一个我这样的巫女 |
[16:45] | Open! | 开门 |
[17:04] | Stan Kingston? | 斯坦·金斯敦 |
[17:06] | Come on, Clay. | 加油 克莱 |
[17:08] | Put some energy in it. | 再加把劲儿 |
[17:10] | You gotta make weight. | 你得减轻体重了 |
[17:11] | Time. | 时间到 |
[17:16] | Mr. Kingston, | 金斯敦先生 |
[17:18] | I’m Detective Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[17:20] | This is my partner, Detective Griffin. | 这是我的搭档 格里芬警探 |
[17:22] | – Is there a problem? – You promote fights here? | -出什么事了吗 -你这里举行拳击赛吗 |
[17:24] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[17:26] | Clay, come over. | 克莱 过来 |
[17:27] | Meet a couple of fans. | 见见几个粉丝 |
[17:31] | This young bull is gonna be | 这个年轻壮士将要成为 |
[17:33] | the next middleweight champion of the world. | 下一届世界中量级冠军 |
[17:36] | His trainer, Abe Tucker. | 这是他的教练 亚伯·塔克 |
[17:38] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你好 |
[17:39] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[17:40] | Tickets, anything you need, gentlemen, | 门票或者其他什么东西 请随意 |
[17:42] | just drop your cards at the door. | 把名片扔到门口就行了 |
[17:44] | We’re investigating a murder. | 我们是来调查一起谋杀案的 |
[17:47] | – Murder? – Bobby Moore. | -谋杀 -鲍比·摩尔 |
[17:49] | Bobby Moore? You got to be kidding. | 鲍比·摩尔 你开玩笑吧 |
[17:50] | We understand he worked the fight here. | 我们了解到他曾在这里打过拳击 |
[17:53] | Hey, I don’t know what you were told, | 我不知道别人怎么说的 |
[17:55] | but Bobby was in no condition to work anymore. | 但鲍比身体不适合再打拳击了 |
[17:58] | I mean, he was a great fighter in his day, | 我是说他也有过状态好的时候 |
[18:02] | but he stayed in the game too long. | 但他打太久了 |
[18:03] | – But you saw him? – Yeah, | -你见过他了 -是的 |
[18:05] | I threw him a few bucks to keep the riff-raff out. | 我雇他打发那些乌合之众 |
[18:07] | That’s about all he could do. | 他大概只能做这些事了 |
[18:09] | And don’t you have security for that? | 你没有保安处理这些事吗 |
[18:12] | I help ex-boxers whenever I can. | 我尽可能帮助退役的拳击手 |
[18:14] | Bobby’s sister said he was pretty beat up the other night. | 鲍比的妹妹说他前两天晚上被打得很惨 |
[18:17] | He did his job. | 他完成了工作 |
[18:18] | I paid him. He left. | 我给他钱 他就走了 |
[18:20] | That’s the last I saw him. | 那是我最后一次见到他 |
[18:21] | – Either of you see him after that? – No, sir. | -后来你们谁见过他吗 -没有 |
[18:23] | Probably got into it with some drunk at a bar somewhere. | 可能是在酒吧碰到醉鬼了 |
[18:26] | Wouldn’t have been the first time. | 这种情况也不是头一回 |
[18:32] | If you do think of anything else… | 如果你还想到别的什么… |
[18:40] | Bobby was one of the guys in my dressing room. | 鲍比是来我更衣室里的家伙之一 |
[18:42] | I hit him too hard, didn’t I? Didn’t I? | 我下手太重了 是不是 |
[18:44] | You didn’t do nothing he didn’t get paid for. | 你所做的一切 他都相应拿到了酬劳 |
[18:55] | We believe Kingston? | 信金斯敦的话吗 |
[18:57] | Did you just ask if I believe a fight promoter? | 你问我相不相信一个拳击赛承办人 |
[19:00] | – Clay looked nervous. – Yeah. | -克莱看起来很紧张 -是的 |
[19:01] | Bobby Moore’s an ex-fighter. Whoever gave him that beating | 鲍比·摩尔是个退役拳击手 不管是谁 |
[19:04] | had to know how to handle themselves. | 把他打成那样肯定对拳击有所了解 |
[19:16] | That is not normal. | 那不大寻常 |
[19:18] | Not even close. | 一点也不 |
[19:25] | Stan did two years for fraud and tax evasion, | 斯坦曾经因欺诈和漏税坐过两年牢 |
[19:28] | was acquitted in ’07 of manslaughter, | 07年过失杀人 无罪释放 |
[19:31] | settled six lawsuits with ex-fighters out of court, | 有六起与退役拳击手庭外和解的记录 |
[19:34] | but still got his promoter’s license. | 但他还是拿到了拳击经纪人许可证 |
[19:39] | What have you got on the kid? | 那孩子的资料有什么发现 |
[19:40] | Still lives with his mom. | 仍然和他妈妈住在一起 |
[19:42] | Been in the fight game for less than one year. | 参加拳击比赛才一年不到 |
[19:45] | It’s cheating, right? If he’s wesen? | 如果他是格林生物 那算是作弊吧 |
[19:47] | Well, there’re probably wesen in all sports. | 也许所有的运动项目里都有格林生物 |
[19:48] | But in boxing, that kind of edge can turn you into a killer. | 但拳击运动的气氛可能会让你变成杀人犯 |
[19:51] | You know, maybe they’re all wesen– | 也许他们都是格林生物 |
[19:53] | Stan, Abe, and Clay. | 斯坦 亚伯和克莱 |
[19:55] | May want to bring Trubel in on this. | 也许要带麻烦鬼一起来查这案子 |
[19:58] | No. | 不行 |
[20:07] | She could tell us what kind of wesen we’re dealing with. | 她能告诉我们要面对的是哪种格林生物 |
[20:09] | She almost got killed last time, Hank. | 她上次差点没命 汉克 |
[20:11] | I can’t protect her anymore. | 我没法再保护她了 |
[20:12] | She’s a Grimm. | 她是格林 |
[20:14] | And I’m not. | 而我不是 |
[20:18] | What are we supposed to do, | 我们该怎么做 |
[20:19] | bring her in to every case | 只要认为这案子和格林生物有关 |
[20:20] | that we think involves a wesen? | 就带着她去查吗 |
[20:21] | That’s not fair to her. She’s not a cop. | 这对她不公平 她又不是警察 |
[20:24] | Nick, she still has a lot to learn. | 尼克 她还有很多东西要学 |
[20:25] | The more you teach her, the better she’s going to be, | 你教她越多 她就会变得越强大 |
[20:29] | and until we find out what’s going on with you, | 在我们查出你身上的问题之前 |
[20:32] | we need her to be her best. | 我们需要她发挥最佳状态 |
[20:41] | I can smell it. | 我闻得到 |
[20:44] | Really? ‘Cause I’m not picking up any– | 真的吗 因为我没闻到任何… |
[20:46] | Adalind’s life, her mother… | 爱达玲的生活 她的母亲 |
[20:49] | her fear, her loss… | 她的恐惧 她所失去的 |
[20:52] | Oh, that smell. | 是说那种气味啊 |
[20:54] | This is where she mixed it. | 她就是在这里把药制成的 |
[20:57] | Don’t do that. | 别碰 |
[21:17] | There’s a lot of both of them in here. | 这里面包含了很多她们俩的特征元素 |
[21:19] | We need to find this spell. | 我们要找出这种咒语 |
[21:20] | Look for a book that won’t open. | 找一本翻不开的书 |
[21:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:24] | A book that won’t open? | 一本翻不开的书 |
[21:26] | Won’t that make it kind of hard to read? | 那样不是很难阅读吗 |
[21:28] | Just find it. | 找出来就是了 |
[21:35] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[21:36] | Got a boxer who might have been involved in a murder. | 我们手上有一起涉及拳击手的谋杀案 |
[21:39] | – And he’s wesen? – It could also be the trainer, | -是格林生物吗 -也可能是教练 |
[21:41] | the manager, or one of the other boxers. | 经纪人 或者说其中一名拳手 |
[21:43] | We want you to spend some time at the gym. | 我们想你去健身房里转转 |
[21:44] | – Doing what? – Working out. | -做什么 -锻炼 |
[21:47] | Don’t piss anybody off. Don’t follow anybody. | 别惹毛人 别跟踪人 |
[21:50] | Don’t start any fights. | 别和人打架 |
[21:51] | I like boxing gyms. | 我喜欢拳馆 |
[21:53] | I used to sleep in one in Chicago. | 我曾经睡在芝加哥一间拳馆里 |
[21:55] | I picked up a few moves too. | 还学会了几招 |
[21:56] | Well, don’t use them. | 那几招别用 |
[21:58] | The boxer we’re looking at is Clay Pittman. | 我们要找的拳击手叫克莱·彼得曼 |
[22:00] | All we want to know is who’s wesen. | 我们只要知道谁是格林生物就行了 |
[22:04] | Here’s a new phone. | 这是你的新手机 |
[22:06] | I texted you the address of the gym. | 我把拳馆的地址发给你了 |
[22:07] | Got it. | 好的 |
[22:09] | You see something, you call. | 一有任何发现 就打电话 |
[22:23] | She’ll be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[22:25] | Whose alibi you want to check out first? | 你想先查谁的不在场证明 |
[22:27] | Let’s start with the kid. | 先查查那孩子吧 |
[22:30] | Clay just had a knack for it. | 克莱很有天赋 |
[22:33] | Such a quiet boy. I never knew he had it in him. | 不大爱讲话 我都不知道他如此有天赋 |
[22:35] | Well, he’s done real well. You must be very proud. | 他很出色 你肯定很引以为傲 |
[22:38] | Oh, I am. | 是的 |
[22:40] | Works hard. | 他勤奋练习 |
[22:42] | You know where Clay was last night? | 你知道克莱昨晚在哪吗 |
[22:44] | After the gym, he came home, ate, | 拳馆结束后 回家吃饭 |
[22:47] | soaked in an Epsom bath, went to bed. | 泡了个泻盐浴 然后就睡觉了 |
[22:50] | Sometimes, I wish he’d just go out with his friends. | 有时我希望他出去和朋友玩玩 |
[22:53] | How long has Clay been with Stan Kingston? | 克莱跟着斯坦·金斯敦多久了 |
[22:56] | Oh, Stan discovered Clay about a year ago. | 大约一年前 斯坦挖掘了克莱 |
[23:00] | He told me my son had something special. | 他和我说我儿子有特殊天赋 |
[23:02] | He’s a– he’s a good manager– | 他是个很不错的经纪人 |
[23:03] | Oh, and his trainer Abe, too. | 他的教练亚伯也很好 |
[23:06] | He’s like a father to Clay. | 他对克莱就像父亲一样 |
[23:08] | What about Clay’s dad? He around? | 那克莱的父亲呢 在身边吗 |
[23:10] | No, he’s– | 不在 他 |
[23:12] | took off a long time ago. | 很久以前就离开了我们 |
[23:13] | No contact with him? | 和他没有联系吗 |
[23:14] | None. | 毫无音讯 |
[23:16] | But we will be hearing from him soon | 但等克莱取得巨大成功后 |
[23:18] | as Clay hits it big. | 他就会联系我们的 |
[23:20] | That’s the kind of man he is. | 他就是这种人 |
[23:22] | Look, I’m–I’m not ignorant to the evil around my son– | 我对我儿子周围的坏人可不是一无所知 |
[23:26] | People wanting to take advantage of him, take his money. | 大家都想占他的便宜 想要他的钱 |
[23:29] | It’s hard to know who to trust. | 很难知道谁人可信 |
[23:32] | But you trust Stan? | 但是你相信斯坦 |
[23:35] | I trust my son. | 我只相信我的儿子 |
[23:43] | – Burkhardt. – Found Bang Bang’s car | -我是伯克哈德 -找到重击手的车了 |
[23:45] | about a mile upriver from where the body was found. | 在发现尸体的河上游1.6公里处 |
[23:47] | His cell phone was in the seat. | 他的手机在车位上 |
[23:49] | I need to know if he called anyone associated | 我要知道他是否联系过 |
[23:51] | with the boxing gym. | 拳馆里的人 |
[23:52] | I already checked. | 查过了 |
[23:54] | 3:02 P.M. yesterday, placed a call to Stan Kingston. | 昨天下午3:02打给斯坦·金斯敦 |
[23:56] | Lasted 23 seconds. | 通话时长23秒 |
[23:59] | Thanks, Wu. | 谢谢你 吴 |
[24:03] | We need to get back to the gym. | 我们要去一趟拳馆 |
[24:14] | Hey, could you help me with this? It keeps coming undone. | 能帮我绑绑手套吗 总是松开 |
[24:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:19] | – Thanks. – Let’s see… | -谢谢 -我看看 |
[24:23] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[24:24] | Trubel. | 麻烦鬼 |
[24:26] | I didn’t ask what you are. | 我可没问你是什么 |
[24:28] | It’s just a nickname. | 这是我的昵称 |
[24:30] | It’s a good name for a fighter. | 拳击手用这个名字挺不错的 |
[24:32] | Yeah, what do they call you? | 就是 他们叫你什么 |
[24:34] | Just Clay. | 就叫克莱 |
[24:35] | I don’t like nicknames. | 我不喜欢昵称 |
[24:37] | How do you not like nicknames? | 你怎么会不喜欢昵称 |
[24:39] | They got Bone Crusher, Boom Boom, Sugar Ray. | 碎骨者 大爆炸 舒格·雷 |
[24:42] | – All boxers have cool names. – I don’t. | -所有拳击手都有很酷的昵称 -我没有 |
[24:45] | Well, who was your favorite fighter, growing up? | 那你最喜欢的拳击手是谁 |
[24:48] | Didn’t have one. | 没有 |
[24:49] | – Get out of here. – Yeah, never watched. | -骗人 -真的 我从不看比赛 |
[24:51] | What? You even like boxing? | 什么 你到底喜不喜欢拳击啊 |
[24:58] | You serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[24:59] | You ask a lot of questions. | 你的问题真多 |
[25:02] | I mean, why do you do it if you don’t like it? | 如果不喜欢 为什么要做这行 |
[25:06] | Money. | 为了钱 |
[25:08] | For me and my mom. | 为了养活我和妈妈 |
[25:09] | Oh, and what easier way to spend money | 没有比出钞票让自己被揍 |
[25:10] | than getting punched in the face, right? | 更简单的花钱方法了 对吧 |
[25:17] | What are you doing, talking to him? | 你在做什么 跟他闲谈 |
[25:18] | This ain’t no social club. | 这可不是社交俱乐部 |
[25:21] | Go get ready for tonight. | 去为今晚的比赛做准备 |
[25:28] | You, get lost. | 你 出去 |
[25:32] | No way. I paid my 15 bucks. | 不 我花了十五块钱进来的 |
[25:33] | – Oh, you a fighter? – That’s right. | -什么 你也是拳击手吗 -没错 |
[25:36] | Looking to get a few bouts, make a little money. | 我也想参加几场比赛 赚点小钱 |
[25:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[25:44] | Hurricane. | 飓风女 |
[25:53] | Let’s see what you got. | 让我们见识一下你的本事 |
[25:55] | Oh, no, I’m just getting back. | 不用了 我还在恢复期 |
[25:56] | You’re either getting in, or you’re getting out. | 要么比赛 要么滚蛋 |
[25:59] | Which is it? | 你选哪一个 |
[26:04] | Guess I’m getting in. | 那我猜只能比赛了 |
[26:07] | Abe, glove her up. | 亚伯 帮她戴手套 |
[26:20] | Keep your hands up. | 双手护好头 |
[26:33] | Didn’t I tell her not to get in any fights? | 我没有告诉过她不能跟人打架吗 |
[27:00] | – We got to stop this. – Give her a chance. | -我们得阻止她 -给她一个机会 |
[27:02] | You’ll blow her cover. | 别揭穿她的伪装 |
[27:38] | – You fight dirty. – Sorry, I should… | -你出阴招 -抱歉 我 |
[27:40] | Yeah, I like dirty. | 很好 我就喜欢阴招 |
[27:43] | You got a lot of potential, kid. | 你潜力无穷 孩子 |
[27:45] | Abe is gonna start training you full time tomorrow. | 亚伯明天就开始全力训练你 |
[27:48] | Now, you go get a shower. | 现在去洗个澡 |
[27:51] | We’ll talk after. | 我们等会再聊 |
[27:59] | Keep Clay in the dressing room while I deal with this. | 我来处理这事 让克莱待在更衣间里 |
[28:05] | Keep showing up, you’re gonna have to pay gym fees. | 你们一直来 可得付健身房入场费 |
[28:08] | A few more questions. | 还有几个问题 |
[28:09] | Oh, I need to get my boy ready for a fight. | 我要帮我的选手准备比赛 |
[28:12] | So soon? | 这么快 |
[28:13] | Hey, I line them up. He knocks them out. | 帮他寻找对手 让他把对手们一一击倒 |
[28:16] | That’s how you make a name for yourself. | 这就是让自己出名的方法 |
[28:18] | What do you want? | 你想要做什么 |
[28:19] | Bobby Moore called you at 3 P.M. yesterday. | 鲍比·摩尔在昨天下午三点给你打过电话 |
[28:23] | Call lasted 23 seconds. | 电话持续了23秒 |
[28:24] | What did you two talk about? | 你们俩谈了些什么 |
[28:26] | Yeah, he was looking for more work. | 没错 他想要继续工作 |
[28:28] | Thought he could pick up a few bucks at tonight’s fight. | 他觉得可以在今晚的比赛里挣到一笔钱 |
[28:30] | And you just forgot to mention that this morning? | 你今天早上忘记说这件事了吗 |
[28:32] | I got more on my plate | 比起关心一个曾经火过的醉鬼 |
[28:33] | than worrying about a drunk has-been. | 我有更重要的事要做 |
[28:36] | He say where we was? | 他说过自己在哪里吗 |
[28:37] | No, and I didn’t ask. | 没有 我也没问 |
[28:40] | Where were you last night? | 昨天晚上你在哪里 |
[28:41] | Aw, come on, guys. I’ve been through this before. | 别这样 伙计 我经历过这种事 |
[28:43] | Answer the question. | 回答我们的问题 |
[28:45] | Treated Abe and myself to a fat, juicy steak | 我和亚伯吃了顿肥得流油的牛排餐 |
[28:48] | and a bottle of wine at Ringside, | 还开了瓶好酒 |
[28:51] | the restaurant, not the gym. | 在拳击场饭店 不是这个拳击训练场 |
[28:54] | Check if you like. | 你们想查就去查吧 |
[28:55] | Why are they back, Abe? | 他们为什么回来了 亚伯 |
[28:56] | They must know what I did. | 他们一定是知道了我做的事 |
[28:58] | You didn’t do nothing. | 你什么也没做 |
[28:59] | No, I hit that guy, | 不 我揍了那家伙 |
[29:00] | and I hit him, and I kept hitting. | 一顿胖揍 拳脚相向 |
[29:01] | Clay, you listen to me. | 克莱 听好了 |
[29:03] | You did not kill Bobby Moore. | 鲍比·摩尔不是你杀的 |
[29:04] | You don’t know. | 你怎么知道 |
[29:07] | I-I can’t do it anymore. | 我做不下去了 |
[29:09] | No more fights, Abe. | 我不能再打拳击了 亚伯 |
[29:10] | Please, you tell Stan for me. | 求你了 帮我告诉斯坦 |
[29:14] | Tell Stan what? | 告诉斯坦什么 |
[29:18] | Cops are asking a lot of questions about you, Clay. | 警察正在查你的底呢 克莱 |
[29:23] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[29:24] | As long as we’re a team, | 只要我们还是一个团队里的人 |
[29:26] | they’ll never know what you did. | 他们永远也不会知道你做过了什么 |
[29:30] | Go on. Get some rest. | 去吧 好好休息一下 |
[29:32] | A lot of press is gonna be there tonight. | 今晚有很多记者要来 |
[29:35] | Gonna make your Momma proud. | 你要让你的妈妈骄傲 |
[29:46] | Abe, get some more guys. | 亚伯 带更多打手来 |
[29:49] | Better ones this time. | 要厉害一点的 |
[29:51] | Kid needs to be fired up. | 这孩子需要刺激 |
[29:53] | I’m not gonna do it. | 我不能这么做 |
[29:56] | Clay can’t take it anymore. | 克莱已经受不了了 |
[29:58] | I make those decisions, not you. | 做决定的人是我 不是你 |
[30:02] | This kid is going all the way. | 这孩子都已经一路走到这里来了 |
[30:04] | Cancel the fight | 取消今晚的比赛 |
[30:06] | or I’ll tell clay the truth about what happened to Bobby. | 否则我就会如实告诉他鲍比的事 |
[30:09] | You threatening me after I brought you this far? | 我为你做了这么多事你反过来威胁我 |
[30:14] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[30:16] | You’re gonna shut your mouth… | 你给我把嘴闭紧点… |
[30:20] | and do as you’re told. | 老实按我说的做 |
[30:33] | Stan’s wesen. | 斯坦是格林生物 |
[30:35] | Abe too, but a different kind. | 亚伯也是 不过是另一种 |
[30:36] | You get a good look at them? | 你看仔细了吗 |
[30:37] | Oh, yeah, just get me to the trailer. | 当然 快带我去拖车 |
[30:48] | If I could show you how to get out of here, | 如果我告诉你怎么逃出去 |
[30:50] | would you be happy? | 你会开心吗 |
[30:55] | Do you know a way out? | 你知道出去的路 |
[30:56] | Oh, I do. | 是的 |
[30:59] | Six stones in, three stones high. | 里六石 上三石 |
[31:04] | Six stones in, three stones high. | 里六石 上三石 |
[31:08] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:09] | Six stones in, three stones high. | 里六石 上三石 |
[31:17] | Six stones in, | 里六石 |
[31:22] | three stones high– | 上三石 |
[31:24] | Through the wall you must try. | 你必须尝试穿过这面墙 |
[32:00] | Hello? | 你好 |
[32:12] | My name is Hofmann. | 我叫霍夫曼 |
[32:14] | You want to find your baby? | 你要找你的孩子 |
[32:17] | Uh, yes. | 是 |
[32:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:26] | You know a way out? | 你知道出去的路 |
[32:28] | I’ve got to find her. | 我必须找到她 |
[32:31] | Please, get me out of here. | 求你 带我出去 |
[32:33] | It’s a treacherous journey. | 这段的旅程会很危险 |
[32:36] | You will need your strength. | 你得补充些能量 |
[32:41] | Eat this. | 吃了这个 |
[32:43] | Oh, my god, you have food. | 天呐 你有吃的 |
[32:49] | We must go. Hurry. | 我们得走了 快 |
[32:56] | Now. | 快走 |
[33:06] | This one won’t open. | 这本打不开 |
[33:08] | Let me give it a shot. | 让我试试 |
[33:13] | I think we got it. | 应该是这本 |
[33:15] | I wish we had these when I was in school. | 真希望上学时能用这种书 |
[33:17] | Have you finished? | 你玩够了吗 |
[33:18] | What? | 什么 |
[33:21] | Knife? | 刀 |
[33:22] | I mean, that’s a good idea, | 真是个好主意 |
[33:24] | ’cause that’ll open it right up. | 用那东西肯定能马上打开它 |
[33:33] | Please, tell me that hurt. | 拜托 不疼吗 |
[33:51] | Here’s the spell she used. | 这是她用的咒语 |
[33:54] | Can you reverse it? | 能逆转咒语吗 |
[33:56] | Not here. It’s contaminated. | 在这不行 这里被污染了 |
[33:59] | I need a place that’s untainted by another hexenbiest. | 我需要一个没被其他巫女污染过的地方 |
[34:02] | We could go to the spice shop. | 我们可以去香料店 |
[34:03] | What? It’s… | 什么 那可… |
[34:08] | What? I mean, yeah. Sure. | 怎么了 我是说 好啊 当然 |
[34:13] | 俄勒冈州波特兰市警署 伯克哈德警探 | |
[34:25] | What about this? | 这个呢 |
[34:27] | He didn’t have that horn on his head, | 他头上没有这个角 |
[34:29] | but just as ugly. | 不过一样丑 |
[34:31] | That’s it. That’s him. | 就这个 是他 |
[34:33] | That’s Stan. | 这个是斯坦 |
[34:36] | – You’re sure. – 100%. | -你确定 -百分之百 |
[34:38] | Oh, “I witnessed this type of creature | “我目睹了这种生物 |
[34:40] | intimidating others around. | 威胁着周围的其它生物 |
[34:42] | This beast cannot be trusted.” Okay, here we are. | 不能相信这种怪物” 好了 找到了 |
[34:45] | “Schinderdiv use their brutal force to pin their victim, | “暴虐怪用它们的蛮力按住受害者 |
[34:48] | and razor sharp tusks to inflict damage.” | 然后用锋利的獠牙肆意伤害” |
[34:52] | Same type of puncture wounds. | 同样的刺伤 |
[34:53] | What about this wesen? | 这个格林生物呢 |
[34:58] | “A heftigauroch is a bull-like wesen | “公牛怪是种外表像公牛的怪物 |
[35:01] | that morphs into rage when provoked.” | 被刺激后会陷入狂怒” |
[35:04] | Seriously? We’re talking raging heftigauroch. | 真的吗 我们在讨论的是愤怒的公牛怪 |
[35:07] | – It’s your book, man. – That’s Abe, | -这可是你的书 -这个是亚伯 |
[35:10] | only he looks a lot older than that. | 只是他看起来更老些 |
[35:11] | “Their hard heads and strong hands | “坚硬的头颅和强壮的手臂 |
[35:13] | make them great fighters. | 使他们成为强大的战士 |
[35:14] | However, despite their inherent ability, | 不过 抛开他们的本能 |
[35:16] | it is not in their nature to fight.” | 他们天性并不好战” |
[35:17] | So they inherit this great ability, | 这么说虽然他们拥有强大的能力 |
[35:19] | but they don’t want to use it. | 但却并不愿意使用 |
[35:20] | I bet Clay’s the same type of wesen. | 我敢打赌克莱是同一种格林生物 |
[35:22] | He doesn’t even like boxing. | 他一点都不喜欢拳击 |
[35:26] | Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德 |
[35:28] | What? | 什么 |
[35:31] | They found a body a few blocks away from the gym. | 在离拳馆不远的地方发现了一具尸体 |
[35:33] | It’s Abe Tucker. | 是亚伯·塔克 |
[35:35] | What’s the exact location? | 具体位置在哪 |
[35:37] | Trubel, come on. | 麻烦鬼 快走 |
[35:48] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[35:50] | Looks like an apparent suicide. Jumped from the roof. | 看起来是很明显的自杀 楼顶跳下来的 |
[35:56] | It’s quite a jump. | 真是够高的 |
[35:58] | Looks like he’s got more holes in him than rebar. | 和钢筋数量比起来伤口有点多啊 |
[36:01] | Holes that look kind of familiar. | 伤口挺眼熟的 |
[36:13] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[36:14] | A note. | 一张便条 |
[36:16] | “I killed Bobby Moore. I’m sorry.” | “我杀了鲍比·摩尔 对不起” |
[36:20] | He’s short and to the point. | 言简意赅啊 |
[36:21] | You think Stan was having steak with Abe this time? | 你还相信斯坦当时在和亚伯吃牛排吗 |
[36:25] | Let’s ask him. | 找他问个清楚 |
[36:38] | Hey, don’t hold back. | 可别手下留情 |
[36:39] | Nobody’s going inside. | 谁都不许进去 |
[36:40] | What are you– I got a fight. | 搞什么 我还有场比赛 |
[36:42] | Anyone who doesn’t belong here should go. | 不该在这儿的人赶紧走 |
[36:45] | This is harassment. | 你们这是骚扰 |
[36:46] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也不能去 |
[36:48] | You killed Bobby and Abe. | 你杀了鲍比和亚伯 |
[36:50] | You must have some pretty good evidence | 你们敢这么指控我 |
[36:51] | to make a charge like that. | 一定是有很确凿的证据了 |
[36:53] | We do. | 是的 |
[36:55] | You’re wesen. | 你是格林生物 |
[36:57] | Got no idea what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[36:59] | Oh, yeah, you do. | 不 你很清楚 |
[37:02] | You’re a schinderdiv. | 你是个暴虐怪 |
[37:13] | You don’t know anything. | 你们什么都不知道 |
[37:16] | But I do. | 但我知道 |
[37:19] | That’s right, dude. | 没错 伙计 |
[37:20] | Grimm here. | 我是格林 |
[37:21] | You. | 你 |
[37:33] | – Where’s Clay? – I don’t know. | -克莱在哪儿 -不知道 |
[37:34] | He’s got two minutes to get out here | 他两分钟内再不出来 |
[37:36] | or I’m calling the fight. | 我就要算他弃权了 |
[37:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:18] | You broke his neck. | 你扭断了他的脖子 |
[38:19] | Oh, I didn’t mean to kill him. | 我没想杀他 |
[38:22] | You didn’t. I killed him. | 你没有 是我杀了他 |
[38:24] | He attacked officers of the law. You were not even here. | 他袭击警官 你根本就没有在这儿 |
[38:27] | Calling it in. | 报警了 |
[38:29] | Tell Clay he doesn’t have to fight. | 去告诉克莱他不必参加比赛 |
[38:38] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:40] | No. If Trubel wasn’t here– | 不 如果麻烦鬼不在的话 |
[38:45] | We can’t keep doing this, Hank. | 我们不能一直这么做 汉克 |
[38:53] | Where’s Stan? | 斯坦在哪儿 |
[38:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:56] | Abe’s not here, either. | 亚伯也不在 |
[38:59] | I can’t go out there, mom. | 我不能上场了 妈妈 |
[39:01] | I don’t want to fight. | 我不想比赛 |
[39:02] | No. It’s what you do, son. | 不 你就是做这个的 儿子 |
[39:06] | Now, the fans and the reporters– | 现在 粉丝和记者们都… |
[39:10] | They’re all waiting for you. | 他们都在等你 |
[39:12] | You don’t understand. It’s killing me. | 你不明白 这是折磨 |
[39:15] | Sweetheart, | 亲爱的 |
[39:19] | look at me. | 看着我 |
[39:21] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[39:23] | You know, I love you, | 我爱你 |
[39:25] | and I only want what’s best for you. | 我想给你最好的 |
[39:28] | I know, mom. | 我知道 妈妈 |
[39:30] | I got you the best manager | 我给你找了最好的经理 |
[39:34] | and the best trainer. | 最好的教练 |
[39:38] | And they did what I told them to. | 我让他们做什么他们就做什么 |
[39:41] | And when they didn’t, I did. | 如果他们做不到 那就我来 |
[39:44] | Now, you get out there, | 现在 你出去 |
[39:45] | and you do what you were born to do. | 做你天生就该做的事情 |
[39:50] | You get out there, and you fight. | 出去 比赛 |
[39:53] | Get up. | 起来 |
[39:55] | Get up. | 起来 |
[39:57] | Get up right now, Clay. | 马上起来 克莱 |
[39:58] | Fight. | 比赛 |
[39:59] | Fight. Get up and fight. | 比赛 起来比赛 |
[40:01] | Now. | 快 |
[40:02] | Hey! Hey, stop it. Leave him alone. | 住手 别碰他 |
[40:06] | Clay, you don’t have to fight. Stan’s dead. | 克莱 你不必去参加比赛 斯坦死了 |
[40:08] | Dead? | 死了 |
[40:13] | She’s a Grimm. | 她是格林 |
[40:18] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[40:20] | Kill her before she kills us. | 在她杀死我们之前杀了她 |
[40:23] | Kill her! | 杀了她 |
[40:30] | No, Clay, don’t. | 不 克莱 别 |
[40:33] | Put it down, Clay. | 放下 克莱 |
[40:35] | Clay, put it down. | 克莱 放下 |
[40:42] | No! | 不 |
[40:44] | No. | 不 |
[40:49] | I’m done. | 我完了 |
[40:52] | No, Clay… | 不 克莱 |
[40:54] | Clay– | 克莱 |
[40:59] | No, Clay, wait. | 不 克莱 等等 |
[41:04] | Tonight’s main event is a forfeit. | 今晚比赛有选手弃权 |
[41:06] | Winner by default, Fists of Fury, | 默认胜者 愤怒之拳 |
[41:10] | Frankie Solanos. | 弗兰克·索洛诺 |
[41:18] | “To a mirrored image it will make… | “这会让对方… |
[41:23] | “Cover the pot with your hand… | “用手盖住罐口… |
[41:29] | and breathe in the mixture from the vat.” | 吸入桶中的混合物” |
[41:32] | I wonder if Adalind understood the risk to herself | 真不知道爱达玲下咒的时候知不知道 |
[41:34] | when she made this spell. | 这么做会给自己带来怎样的风险 |
[41:36] | Risk to her? What about Nick? | 她有风险 那尼克呢 |
[41:38] | To both of them. | 他们两个都有风险 |
[41:38] | It ties them together in unpredictable ways. | 他们俩会以难以预料的方式被连接起来 |
[41:41] | How do we reverse it? | 我们怎么能逆转咒语 |
[41:42] | First, we have to make it. | 首先 我们得先下咒 |
[41:43] | Hopefully, you’ll have what we need. | 希望你有我们会用到的东西 |
[41:46] | If we don’t have it, I’ll get it. | 如果没有 我就去弄 |
[41:47] | – Nightshade. – Got it. | -龙葵 -有 |
[41:49] | Petals or stems? | 花瓣还是茎秆 |
[41:50] | Both. | 都要 |
[41:51] | – Gypsum extract. – Uh, third shelf, far right. | -石膏提取物 -第三排架子最右端 |
[41:57] | Here we go. | 好了 |