时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[00:03] | She’s a suspect in a double homicide, | 她是一起双尸命案里的嫌疑犯 |
[00:05] | and I’m having a bit of a problem with this. | 因为这事我对她有点疑虑 |
[00:07] | I think you’re gonna have to tell him the truth, Nick. | 我觉得你得告诉他真相 尼克 |
[00:09] | – She is a Grimm. – What do you want? | -她是格林 -你想干什么 |
[00:11] | There are people who find what you are | 有些人觉得你的身份 |
[00:13] | and what you can do very important. | 以及你的能力很重要 |
[00:15] | And, Theresa, | 还有 泰丽莎 |
[00:16] | tell no one, | 别告诉其他人 |
[00:17] | for your sake and theirs. | 为了你自己 还有他们 |
[00:19] | In order for you to help your friend, | 要救你的朋友 |
[00:20] | I need to know what was in the potion. | 我得知道药剂的成分 |
[00:22] | – Here’s the spell she used. – Can you reverse it? | -这是她用的咒语 -能逆转吗 |
[00:24] | I need a place that’s untainted by another hexenbiest. | 我需要一个没被其他巫女污染过的地方 |
[00:27] | We could go to the spice shop. | 我们可以去香料店 |
[00:28] | Please, get me out of here. | 求你 带我出去 |
[00:30] | It’s a treacherous journey. | 这段的旅程会很危险 |
[00:33] | You will need your strength. | 你得补充些能量 |
[00:36] | – Eat this. – Oh, my god, you have food. | -吃了这个 -天呐 你有吃的 |
[00:43] | “求你记念制造我如抟泥一般 你还要使我归于麈土麽” | |
[01:09] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[01:11] | What doesn’t make sense? | 什么说不通 |
[01:12] | How Adalind did this. | 不知道爱达玲怎么做的 |
[01:14] | For this to have worked, | 要想这个起作用的话 |
[01:16] | Adalind would’ve had to lost her powers at some point. | 那爱达玲曾经在某一段时间失去过能力 |
[01:19] | Uh, yeah, she did. | 她确实失去了 |
[01:20] | Then that would explain the Grimm’s blood | 这就解释了这里为何 |
[01:23] | at work here. | 有格林的血液 |
[01:25] | Actually, Nick’s blood, that’s how she lost her powers. | 实际上就是尼克的血让她失去了能力 |
[01:29] | Even so, she would’ve had to undergo | 即使如此 她怀孕的时候 |
[01:30] | the contaminatio ritualis while she was pregnant. | 她必须得经历受污祭 |
[01:38] | With my grandchild, which makes the chant | 我的孙女 让这个咒语 |
[01:43] | even more valuable than I’d imagined. | 变得比我想象的更珍贵 |
[01:46] | I should’ve given Adalind more credit. | 我低估了爱达玲 |
[01:48] | This is gonna take much longer than I thought. | 咱们要花的时间比我想像得要长的多 |
[01:53] | – What the hell? – Monroe! | -搞什么 -门罗 |
[01:56] | Someone threw a brick. | 有人扔了块砖头 |
[01:59] | – It’s not just a brick. – What? | -这不仅仅是块砖头 -什么 |
[02:05] | A wolfsangel. | 狼之钩 |
[02:08] | It’s German. It means wolf trap. | 是德文 意思是捕狼陷阱 |
[02:09] | It’s a warning. | 是个警告 |
[02:10] | Is it because a Grimm showed up at our wedding? | 是因为我们婚礼来了个格林吗 |
[02:14] | I think it’s because we got married. | 我觉得是因为我们结婚 |
[02:15] | It’s Mischehen. | 是近亲通婚派的人 |
[02:17] | Some wesen are against mixed marriages. | 有些格林生物反对异族通婚 |
[02:20] | You must know that. | 你们肯定知道 |
[02:22] | Yes, but a brick through the window? | 知道 但是为什么往窗户扔砖头 |
[02:26] | I’m calling Nick. | 我打电话给尼克 |
[02:27] | If it’s wesen, he can’t help. | 如果是格林生物 他帮不上忙 |
[02:28] | If you’re interested in your friend | 如果还想把你们的朋友 |
[02:29] | ever being a Grimm again, | 重新变回格林 |
[02:32] | Let’s board up the window and get back to work. | 就把窗户封起来 继续干活吧 |
[02:40] | – That smells great. – In the kitchen. | -好香啊 -在厨房呢 |
[02:44] | Well, I didn’t think it was coming from the bathroom. | 我又没说是从卫生间冒出来的 |
[02:46] | Ooh, stir-fry. Good idea. | 爆炒的 不错 |
[02:48] | It’s ready when you are. Want to get Trubel? | 好了就开饭吧 去叫下麻烦鬼吧 |
[02:50] | Yeah, I’ll get her. | 好 我去叫她 |
[02:55] | Trubel? | 麻烦鬼 |
[02:57] | Dinner. | 晚饭好了 |
[03:04] | Nick, you better get up here. | 尼克 你最好上来一下 |
[03:12] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[03:13] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[03:14] | Her bag, everything. | 包也不在 东西全都带走了 |
[03:16] | – Did she say anything to you? – No, anything to you? | -她跟你说了什么了吗 -没有 你呢 |
[03:19] | No. | 没有 |
[03:24] | I can’t believe this. Something must have happened. | 我不相信 肯定发生了什么事 |
[03:26] | She wouldn’t have just left without saying anything. | 她不会什么都不说就走了 |
[03:30] | Maybe she did. | 或许她留下了什么 |
[03:32] | She wouldn’t have just left this. | 她留下这个肯定是有原因的 |
[03:39] | Ferula tingitana? | 氨草油 |
[03:42] | I got some in the back room. | 里屋有一些 |
[03:44] | – Do you need anything else? – Time. | -还需要什么吗 -时间 |
[03:47] | That would be next to the parsley and sage, of course. | 应该在欧芹和鼠尾草的旁边 |
[03:49] | No, the other kind. | 不 是另外一种 |
[03:51] | I should’ve known you– will you excuse me? | 我应该知道你… 失陪一下 |
[03:58] | Look, I just want you to know that when all this is over, | 我想告诉你 等这一切结束后 |
[04:01] | however long it takes, we are gonna have our honeymoon. | 不管多久 我们一定要去度蜜月 |
[04:20] | All right, bedtime. | 好了 该睡了 |
[04:23] | Lights out in ten. | 十分钟后关灯 |
[04:24] | And I don’t want to hear that video game, mister. | 而且我不想听到游戏声 小宝贝 |
[04:26] | Okay, mom. | 好吧 妈妈 |
[04:41] | You can’t be here, Keith. | 你不能来这里 基思 |
[04:42] | I want to see my family. | 我想见我的家人 |
[04:44] | – You’re drunk. – Sara! | -你喝醉了 -莎拉 |
[04:46] | I want to see my boy and my wife. | 我想见我的儿子和老婆 |
[04:49] | – I am not your wife anymore. – You are my wife! | -我不再是你老婆了 -你就是我老婆 |
[04:51] | It’s over. Deal with it. | 结束了 接受吧 |
[04:56] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[04:57] | I’m calling the police. | 我叫警察了 |
[05:00] | You can’t take away my family! | 你不能把我的家夺走 |
[05:02] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[05:06] | Leave her alone! | 放开她 |
[05:08] | This is between your mom and me. | 这是我和你妈的事 |
[05:10] | You go to your room. | 你回你房间去 |
[05:11] | No! | 不 |
[05:13] | I said, you go to your room! | 再说一遍 回你的房间去 |
[05:19] | You do this to me, you know. | 是你逼我的 |
[05:21] | You make me hurt you. | 你逼我动手 |
[05:28] | I don’t do this to you. | 我没逼你 |
[05:30] | This is who you are! | 你就是个畜生 |
[05:33] | Go! David, go! | 跑 大卫 跑 |
[05:36] | Go, go, go, go. | 跑 快跑 |
[05:37] | It’s okay. Good boy, run. | 没事了 好孩子 快跑 |
[05:40] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[05:46] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[05:49] | Stop, stop! | 停车 停车 |
[05:52] | If you don’t come back, I’ll kill us all! | 如果你们不回来 我们就同归于尽 |
[06:33] | Excuse me, I’m looking for Sara Fisher. | 打扰了 我找莎拉·费希尔 |
[06:36] | She was just admitted. I’m her brother. | 她刚刚入院 我是她哥哥 |
[06:37] | Room 404, which is right over there, | 404房 就在那里 |
[06:39] | but just so you know, visiting hours are about to end. | 提醒一句 探病时间就快结束了 |
[06:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:50] | – That son of a bitch. – Ben, don’t. | -那个混蛋 -本 别这样 |
[06:53] | – Did you call the police? – I didn’t have time, | -你报警了吗 -我没那功夫 |
[06:55] | but the doctors did once I got here. | 但我到医院时医生报警了 |
[06:57] | Oh, God, Sara. | 天啊 莎拉 |
[07:01] | I’m sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[07:02] | How long are they keeping you? | 他们要你住院多久 |
[07:03] | Just overnight in case of concussion. | 怕我有脑震荡所以住一晚 |
[07:06] | – If he ever touches you again– – Please. | -如果他再敢碰你一下 -别 |
[07:08] | It’s been a rough night. | 今晚已经够受了 |
[07:11] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[07:19] | How you doing, David? | 你还好吗 大卫 |
[07:22] | Okay. | 还行 |
[07:24] | What happened to your wrist? | 你的手腕怎么了 |
[07:27] | He sprained it when he fell. | 他摔倒的时候扭到了 |
[07:32] | Did your stepdad do that to you? | 是你的继父干的吗 |
[07:40] | Sir, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 先生 我得请你离开了 |
[07:42] | It’s past visiting hours. | 探病时间已经过了 |
[07:46] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[07:55] | Never again, Sara. | 不会再发生了 莎拉 |
[08:13] | Thank God she’s here. | 谢天谢地 她在这里 |
[08:28] | Don’t do that. | 别那样 |
[08:29] | I had to make sure you weren’t followed. | 我得确保没人跟踪你 |
[08:31] | You don’t think I know what I’m doing? | 你觉得我不知道自己在做什么吗 |
[08:32] | Yeah, you don’t know everything. | 对 你也不是什么都知道 |
[08:36] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才会在这里 |
[08:38] | I didn’t tell you something. | 有件事我没告诉你 |
[08:41] | Yeah, that you were leaving. | 是 你没说你要走 |
[08:42] | That’s why I left my black knight, | 我把我的黑骑士留那儿了 |
[08:44] | so you’d know I was here. | 这样你就知道我在这里 |
[08:44] | I was trying to be safe. | 我尽量小心谨慎 |
[08:46] | You know that FBI agent, I think her name’s Chavez? | 你知道那个叫查瓦兹的联邦探员吗 |
[08:49] | She’s wesen. | 她是格林生物 |
[08:51] | You saw her woge? | 你看到她转化了 |
[08:52] | Yeah, when she kidnapped me. | 没错 就在她绑架我的时候 |
[08:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:56] | I wasn’t supposed to tell anybody. | 我本不该跟任何人说 |
[08:57] | It was sort of like a threat against me and you, | 这有点像是对你和我的威胁 |
[09:00] | which is why I’m here. | 所以我才来这里 |
[09:02] | Why would the FBI want to kidnap you? | 为什么那个联邦探员要绑架你 |
[09:04] | No, she said it had nothing to do with the FBI. | 不 她说这和联邦调查局没有关系 |
[09:06] | There were three guys with her. | 当时有三个人和她一起 |
[09:08] | They grabbed me off the street | 我骑朱丽叶的自行车上街 |
[09:09] | when I was riding Juliette’s bike, | 他们拿了个袋子套在我头上 |
[09:10] | put a bag over my head, and took me to some old warehouse, | 把我掳走 带到一个旧仓库 |
[09:12] | and then she woged right in my face. | 然后她就在我面前转化了 |
[09:15] | She wanted to see if I was a Grimm, Nick. | 她想看看我是不是格林 尼克 |
[09:18] | – Did she come and see you? – Yeah, she did. | -她来找过你吗 -找过 |
[09:20] | She said it was just between the two of us. | 她说就在我们俩之中 |
[09:25] | Why don’t you tell me about the young lady | 为什么不谈谈住在你家的 |
[09:26] | living in your house, Theresa Rubel? | 那个年轻女孩 泰丽莎·鲁贝尔 |
[09:30] | She’s awfully handy with a machete. | 她用弯刀用得很顺手啊 |
[09:33] | But she was very interested in you. | 她对你非常感兴趣 |
[09:37] | What did you say to her? | 你对她说了什么 |
[09:38] | Nothing, but, Nick, she said there were people | 没什么 尼克 不过她说有人 |
[09:42] | that were very interested in my services, | 对我的能力非常感兴趣 |
[09:45] | said that being able to identify | 能够辨识 |
[09:46] | and destroy wesen influence | 并摧毁各类生物的力量 |
[09:48] | in society was, like, a very valuable gift. | 在这个世界是种很宝贵的天赋 |
[09:51] | She wanted me to be a part of some group. | 她希望我加入某个组织 |
[09:54] | And she told me to think about it | 她让我好好想想 |
[09:55] | and not to tell anyone, otherwise… | 而且别告诉其他人 否则… |
[09:57] | They’d, you know, have to kill us or whatever. | 他们会把我们杀了 |
[10:00] | She didn’t say anything else | 她没说什么其他的吗 |
[10:01] | about who this group was or where they were? | 关于这是什么组织 在哪里 |
[10:06] | No, she just said she’d be in contact with me. | 没有 她就说她会联系我 |
[10:07] | I was hoping you’d know who they were. | 我还希望你知道他们是谁 |
[10:09] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[10:11] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. | 抱歉我之前没跟你说 |
[10:14] | I was afraid they’d hurt you and Juliette. | 我是怕他们会伤害你和朱丽叶 |
[10:17] | I think you should come back home. | 我觉得你该回家住 |
[10:19] | Nick– | 尼克 |
[10:19] | If they find out | 如果他们发现 |
[10:21] | that you just suddenly left, | 你突然离开了 |
[10:24] | they might think that you told me. | 可能会觉得你把这一切告诉我了 |
[10:26] | You and I have to remain very close, | 你和我必须跟以前一样亲密 |
[10:28] | at least until we can figure out who | 至少在我们能查出 |
[10:30] | Chavez is and what it is we’re dealing with. | 查瓦兹的身份以及我们的对手是谁之前 |
[10:35] | Now, if she contacts you again– | 如果她再联系你 |
[10:37] | Trust me, I’m telling you. | 相信我 我会告诉你 |
[10:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:42] | Look, all I’m saying is, is a wolfsangel | 我想说的是狼之钩 |
[10:44] | isn’t necessarily a symbol of hate. | 并不仅仅是仇恨的标志 |
[10:46] | Like in the 17th century, royal foresters used them, | 比如在17世纪 皇家守林员用这个 |
[10:49] | you know, as, like, a boundary marker. | 当作类似界标之类的东西 |
[10:51] | Royal foresters didn’t throw a brick | 皇家守林员不会用这个 |
[10:52] | through our window, Monroe. | 砸我们家窗户 门罗 |
[10:53] | I know, I know, and to be fair, | 我知道我知道 说句公道话 |
[10:55] | it was unfortunately appropriated | 二战时 这玩意儿很不幸地 |
[10:57] | by an S.S. Panzer division in World War II. | 被德国装甲部队滥用了 |
[10:59] | But originally originally, a wolfsangel was a trap. | 但追根溯源狼之钩是一种圈套 |
[11:02] | Literally, “wolf-hook.” | 字面意思就是 “给狼的钩子” |
[11:04] | In fact, a lot of blutbaden perished as– | 事实上 很多狼人因为这个而死 |
[11:05] | Okay, you’re not helping. | 你这么说一点帮助也没有 |
[11:07] | We’re done. | 弄好了 |
[11:09] | – Done? – That’s it? | -弄好了 -就弄好了 |
[11:10] | For tonight. | 今晚就这样了 |
[11:12] | It needs to garenlassen. | 它们得就这么炖着 |
[11:15] | What do you mean, like, ferment? | 什么意思 发酵吗 |
[11:18] | In a way. | 差不多吧 |
[11:19] | I suggest you two go home and get a little sleep. | 你们俩回家睡觉吧 |
[11:23] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[11:27] | No! | 我就不用了 |
[11:27] | I won’t be done for a while. | 这事一时半会弄不完 |
[11:30] | Yeah, sleep is good. | 好的 睡觉挺好的 |
[11:32] | Make yourself at home. | 您自便吧 |
[12:50] | Sara! | 莎拉 |
[12:53] | Shut up, you damn dogs. | 闭嘴 死狗 |
[12:57] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[13:28] | What do we got? | 发现什么了 |
[13:29] | Nothing but fun and games, and by that, | 无尽的乐趣和游戏 |
[13:31] | I mean I don’t know what the hell we’re dealing with. | 意思是 完全摸不清头绪 |
[13:34] | Victim’s name is Keith Harrow. | 死者名叫基思·哈罗 |
[13:36] | – Who found the body? – That would be me. | -尸体是谁发现的 -我发现的 |
[13:39] | Woman who lives here, Sara Fisher, | 住在这里的女士 莎拉·费希尔 |
[13:40] | was signed in at Treeview Hospital last night. | 昨晚被送进了树景医院 |
[13:42] | Hospital made the domestic abuse call. | 医院打电话报警说是家暴 |
[13:44] | Ms. Fisher has a restraining order, | 费希尔女士申请过一张限制令 |
[13:46] | which the vic didn’t pay much attention to. | 不过死者完全没在乎过这东西 |
[13:48] | In retrospect, he should have. | 现在想想 他应该在乎的 |
[13:53] | Looks like there’s something coming out of every orifice. | 看上去他的七窍都有东西流出来 |
[13:55] | Clay, I think. | 我认为是黏土 |
[13:56] | My guess is ultisol, judging by the reddish color. | 根据它的红色来看 应该是老成土 |
[13:59] | Not exactly native to northwest climate. | 鉴于西北部的气候 这应该不是本地土壤 |
[14:01] | I’ve heard of Russian mob guys pouring cement | 我只听过俄罗斯的黑帮会把水泥 |
[14:03] | down an informant’s throat, but clay’s a first. | 倒进告密者的喉咙 黏土还是第一回 |
[14:05] | Where would they get it all? | 他们是从那里弄来这么多土的 |
[14:07] | Maybe they brought a cement mixer | 也许他们买了一台水泥搅拌器 |
[14:10] | with a lot of clay in it. | 里面有很多黏土 |
[14:12] | What’s going on? Keith! | 发生了什么 基思 |
[14:13] | Hey, sir, you can’t come out here! | 先生 你不能过来 |
[14:17] | That’s my brother! What happened? | 那是我弟弟 发生什么事了 |
[14:18] | Hey. We got it, Wu. | 交给我们吧 吴 |
[14:21] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[14:22] | Nate Harrow. | 内特·哈罗 |
[14:23] | Your brother’s body was discovered | 你弟弟的尸体 |
[14:24] | by one of our officers | 被我们的警官发现了 |
[14:25] | in response to a domestic abuse call. | 他是接到了家暴报警电话过来的 |
[14:27] | Oh, my God. He’s dead? | 我的天哪 他死了吗 |
[14:28] | – Yes. – I don’t believe it. | -是的 -我不相信 |
[14:30] | This is an active crime scene, sir. | 这是犯罪现场 先生 |
[14:32] | My brother was murdered? | 我弟弟被谋杀了 |
[14:33] | We won’t know that until after the autopsy. | 这要等验尸报告出来才知道 |
[14:35] | Was he shot? Stabbed? | 他被枪击了 被刀捅了 |
[14:36] | What’s that all over his body? Who did this? | 他身上那些是什么东西 这是谁干的 |
[14:38] | Did you know your brother had a restraining order | 你是否知道有一张限制你哥哥 |
[14:40] | against him being on this property– | 踏入这个地方的禁令 |
[14:41] | Where’s Sara? | 莎拉在哪里 |
[14:42] | Answer my question. | 回答我的问题 |
[14:45] | Yeah, I knew. | 我知道 |
[14:46] | He tried calling me last night, | 他昨晚试图打电话给我 |
[14:47] | but I didn’t get the message till this morning. | 但我直到今早才发现 |
[14:50] | But I could tell he was messed up. | 不过我知道他当时喝醉了 |
[14:51] | He said he was coming over here. | 他说过他要到这里来 |
[14:53] | If anybody killed him, it was Sara. | 如果有人杀了他 一定是莎拉 |
[14:54] | – His ex-wife. – She hated him. | -他的前妻 -她恨他 |
[14:57] | Keith wasn’t no saint, but he was trying | 基思不是什么圣人 但是他在尝试 |
[14:58] | to get his life together. | 让一切走上正轨 |
[14:59] | She either did this or hired somebody to. | 要么她亲手杀了他 要么就是买凶杀人 |
[15:02] | Sir, this officer’s gonna take down your information. | 这位警官会记下你提供的信息 |
[15:05] | We’ll call you when we know more. | 一旦我们有更多信息 我们会联系你 |
[15:12] | There’s no way his wife | 他妻子绝对不可能 |
[15:12] | was strong enough to do that to him unless she’s wesen. | 有那个力气杀了他 除非她是格林生物 |
[15:15] | Yeah, what kind of wesen | 但是什么样的格林生物 |
[15:16] | would use clay to kill somebody? | 会用黏土杀人呢 |
[15:19] | I think we need to talk to her. | 我认为我们得跟她谈谈 |
[15:21] | But the only way we’re going to find out | 但唯一能知道她是不是 |
[15:22] | if she’s wesen is to bring– | 格林生物的方法就是带上… |
[15:26] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[15:32] | I’m not letting you go back to that house | 我不会再让你回到那个房子 |
[15:34] | unless he’s behind bars. | 除非他已经被抓起来了 |
[15:35] | He never stays in jail, Ben. | 他不会坐牢的 本 |
[15:38] | Well, then–then you and David will come live with me. | 那你和大卫就搬来和我住 |
[15:41] | He’d find me. | 他会找到我的 |
[15:42] | You don’t know what happens when he gets like this. | 你不知道他变成这样的时候会发生什么 |
[15:44] | – He changes. – Yeah, into something evil. | -他会变身 -变成某种邪恶的东西 |
[15:46] | No, it’s more than that. Something happens to him– | 不止这么简单 他会变成另外一个人 |
[15:49] | I can’t-I can’t explain it. Maybe I’m just crazy. | 我也说不清 也许我疯了 |
[15:52] | No, you’re not. | 你没有疯 |
[15:53] | It’s okay. This is not your fault. | 没关系的 这不是你的错 |
[15:54] | Sara, please. | 莎拉 别这样 |
[15:56] | You just-you married a monster, that’s all. | 你只是不小心嫁给了一个怪物 |
[16:01] | Sara Fisher? | 莎拉·费希尔 |
[16:02] | – Yeah. – I’m Detective Burkhardt. | -是我 -我是伯克哈德警探 |
[16:04] | This is my partner, Detective Griffin. | 这位是我的搭档 格里芬警探 |
[16:07] | We’ve just come from your home. | 我们刚从你家过来 |
[16:09] | This about Keith? | 你们来是因为基思吗 |
[16:11] | – Your name, sir? – Oh, I’m Ben Fisher. | -先生 您的名字是 -我叫本·费希尔 |
[16:13] | I’m Sara’s brother. Did-did you arrest Keith? | 我是莎拉的哥哥 你们逮捕基思了吗 |
[16:17] | This your son? | 这是你儿子吗 |
[16:18] | Yes, that’s David. | 是的 他叫大卫 |
[16:21] | It’s probably best if David waits outside with Theresa | 我们和你以及你哥哥谈话时 |
[16:23] | while we speak with you and your brother. | 大卫最好和泰丽莎待在外面 |
[16:28] | Hey, David. | 大卫 |
[16:29] | David, can you go outside with Theresa | 我和你舅舅跟警察谈话时 |
[16:33] | while your uncle and I talk to these men? | 你能和泰丽莎去外面吗 |
[16:35] | That’s a pretty ugly-looking bad guy you got there. | 你的玩具坏人长得可真丑 |
[16:39] | You know, I’ve seen a few like that. | 这些我见过好几个 |
[16:40] | – You have? – Sure. | -你见过 -当然 |
[16:43] | You want me to tell you about ’em? | 要我给你讲讲他们吗 |
[16:45] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[16:52] | Let’s go right here. | 我们来这吧 |
[16:54] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[16:58] | An officer went to your house | 一名警官接到 |
[17:00] | in response to the report of domestic violence. | 家暴报警电话后去你家 |
[17:02] | He found your husband’s body. | 他发现了你丈夫的尸体 |
[17:04] | Keith’s dead? | 基思死了吗 |
[17:07] | I’m afraid he is. | 恐怕是的 |
[17:09] | How? Did–how did that happen? | 怎么会 他怎么会死了 |
[17:11] | We’re waiting for the autopsy, | 我们还在等验尸报告 |
[17:12] | but until we figure out cause of death, | 但是在我们查出死因之前 |
[17:14] | we’re investigating it as a possible homicide. | 我们可能会把此案列为谋杀案来调查 |
[17:20] | Tell us what happened last night. | 和我们说说昨晚的事吧 |
[17:23] | How’d you hurt your wrist? | 你的手腕是怎么弄伤的 |
[17:26] | I fell. | 我摔倒了 |
[17:32] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[17:37] | Whoa, looks like the bad guy’s winning. | 看来是坏蛋获胜了 |
[17:39] | He always does. | 一向如此 |
[17:41] | That doesn’t seem right. | 这不应该 |
[17:42] | Why don’t you let the good guy win? | 为什么不让好人取胜呢 |
[17:45] | Because he doesn’t. | 因为他赢不了 |
[17:47] | Sounds like you’ve seen the bad guy. | 这么说你见过那个坏蛋了 |
[17:51] | Did he do that to you? | 这是他造成的吗 |
[17:54] | – Yeah. – Was it your dad? | -是的 -是你爸爸吗 |
[17:56] | My stepdad. | 他是我继父 |
[17:58] | When he gets mad, the monster comes out. | 他生气的时候 那怪物就出来了 |
[18:01] | You mean, like, maybe there’s a monster inside him? | 你是说就像是怪物藏在他身体里吗 |
[18:09] | What did he look like? | 怪物长得什么样 |
[18:12] | Real bad and scary. | 真的很坏 也很吓人 |
[18:14] | Hey, you know, when I was a kid, | 在我小的时候 |
[18:18] | I saw some real scary monsters too. | 我也见过真正吓人的怪物 |
[18:21] | Some of them had big, black eyes, big, yellow teeth. | 有些怪物的眼睛又大又黑 又长又黄的牙齿 |
[18:26] | Others were really hairy, and you know what? | 其他的全身都长着毛 知道吗 |
[18:28] | What? | 什么 |
[18:30] | Some of ’em stunk so bad, I couldn’t even breathe. | 他们有的还发出恶臭 我都难以呼吸 |
[18:38] | Did they hurt you? | 他们伤害过你吗 |
[18:39] | They tried. | 他们有这企图 |
[18:42] | What did you do? | 你是怎么做的 |
[18:44] | I fought back. | 我奋起还击 |
[18:45] | Did you kill any of them? | 你有杀过他们吗 |
[18:47] | One or two. | 杀过一两个 |
[18:50] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[18:51] | I guess by believing I could. | 我想就是相信自己能做到吧 |
[18:54] | That scares them, you know? | 这会令他们感到害怕的 |
[18:59] | I bet you could scare some bad guys too. | 我敢说你也能让他们感到害怕的 |
[19:05] | Yeah, a strong guy like you. | 像你这么坚强的人可以的 |
[19:06] | We’re done. | 我们问完了 |
[19:12] | – Bye, David. – Bye, Theresa. | -再见 大卫 -再见 泰丽莎 |
[19:18] | Anything from Sara? | 莎拉那有发现吗 |
[19:19] | No woge, | 没有转化 |
[19:20] | but David said, when his stepdad gets mad, | 但是大卫说 在他的继父生气时 |
[19:22] | he turns into a monster. | 他会变成怪物 |
[19:24] | So stepdad’s a wesen. | 这么说继父是格林生物 |
[19:26] | Too late to figure out what kind. | 现在已经无法查出种类了 |
[19:27] | You think Sara knows? | 你觉得莎拉会知道吗 |
[19:29] | I’m not sure I know how to ask that question right now. | 我不确定我现在该怎么问这个问题 |
[19:32] | If she saw something, she might just think she’s crazy. | 如果她看见了转化 也许只会觉得自己疯了 |
[19:34] | I hear that. | 没错 |
[19:36] | But if David’s stepdad was wesen, what killed him? | 但如果大卫继父是格林生物 那是什么杀死了他 |
[20:12] | You ever wonder how many Grimms there are in the world? | 你有没有想过世界上有多少个格林 |
[20:16] | Occasionally. | 偶尔会想 |
[20:18] | However many there are, there aren’t enough. | 不管有多少都不够 |
[20:21] | Well, I’m not finding anything with clay as its M.O. | 用黏土作为犯罪手法查不到任何资料 |
[20:25] | Maybe what killed him wasn’t wesen, | 也许杀死他的不是格林生物 |
[20:27] | like a volcanalis or that Ghost Lady. | 就像火岩人或者那个哭泣的女人 |
[20:32] | Whoa, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[20:34] | You’re saying there’s more than just wesen? | 你是说不止有格林生物吗 |
[20:36] | Yeah, actually. | 的确 |
[20:38] | Oh, great. | 这下好极了 |
[20:39] | Just when I was getting a handle on this. | 我对这些事刚开始上手就又有要学的了 |
[20:40] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[20:41] | Detective Griffin. | 我是格里芬警探 |
[20:44] | Mr. Fisher. | 费希尔先生 |
[20:48] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[20:51] | Okay, stay there. We’ll come over. | 待在那别动 我们现在过去 |
[20:54] | That was Sara’s brother, Ben. | 是莎拉的哥哥本 |
[20:56] | He’s interested in confessing to the murder of Keith Harrow. | 他承认谋杀了基思·哈罗 |
[21:13] | Mr. Fisher. | 费希尔先生 |
[21:20] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们来一趟 |
[21:20] | Not every day someone wants to confess. | 不是每天都有人自愿认罪的 |
[21:24] | – You killed Keith Harrow? – I did. | -是你杀了基思·哈罗吗 -是的 |
[21:26] | Want to tell us how? | 要和我们说说事发过程吗 |
[21:30] | There’s something I need to show you, | 我要给你们看些东西 |
[21:32] | in my study. | 在我的书房里 |
[21:34] | Please, this way. | 这边请 |
[21:37] | You’re a rabbi? | 你是拉比吗 |
[21:39] | For ten years. | 已经十年了 |
[21:41] | I was a grad student in linguistics. | 我曾是语言学研究生 |
[21:43] | My thesis was translating ancient Kabbalistic texts. | 我的毕业论文就是翻译古代卡巴拉教派经文 |
[21:46] | Eventually, I read myself into a new calling. | 最后 我读着读着就选择了另一项使命 |
[21:50] | What I’m about to tell you will be hard for you to understand, | 我要告诉你们的事可能不太好理解 |
[21:56] | let alone believe. | 更别说要你们相信了 |
[21:59] | Try us. | 试试看 |
[22:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:05] | In the 16th century, several rabbinical sources | 在16世纪 很多希伯来语的资料都记载了 |
[22:10] | recorded Rabbi Yehuda Loew, the Maharal of Prague, | 布拉格城的马哈拉尔 拉比耶胡达·勒夫的资料 |
[22:14] | raising a Golem from clay, using this scroll. | 他借助这个卷轴 用黏土造了一个泥人 |
[22:19] | Golem is Jewish folklore, right? | 泥人是犹太族的民间传说 对吧 |
[22:21] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[22:22] | It’s an anthropomorphic creature | 这个泥人被赋予了生命 |
[22:23] | that’s supposed to protect its people | 它的职责就是保护它的子民 |
[22:25] | from the Holy Roman Emperor, Rudolf II, | 不受神圣罗马皇帝鲁道夫二世的摧残 |
[22:27] | Only it proved too dangerous to wield. | 但后来的事实证明 它太难操控了 |
[22:30] | Now, the remains of the Golem were supposed to be kept | 泥人的残骸本应被保存在 |
[22:33] | in the attic of the Alt-neu Shul in Prague, the Synagogue. | 布拉格犹太教会堂的阁楼中 |
[22:39] | But… | 但是 |
[22:49] | The remains were reported missing in 1984 | 1984年 当一个纪录片摄制组想拍摄遗骸时 |
[22:53] | when a documentary film crew went looking for it. | 它却被宣告遗失 |
[22:58] | Are you telling us | 你是不是想告诉我们 |
[22:59] | that this jar contained the remains of a Golem? | 泥人的残骸就存在这个罐子里 |
[23:03] | Well, I didn’t really think so. | 我自己都不太相信 |
[23:05] | The Rabbi before me, Meisel, | 我的前任拉比 梅塞尔 |
[23:06] | he brought it over with several other artifacts | 他从摩拉维亚搬过来的时候 |
[23:08] | when he emigrated from Moravia. | 把这个和很多其它古物一起带了过来 |
[23:10] | I didn’t think it would do anything, but I was desperate, | 本来不觉得这东西能有什么用 但我太绝望了 |
[23:15] | so I prayed. | 所以我做了祷告 |
[23:16] | I prayed because I was so angry. | 我因为盛怒而做出了祷告 |
[23:18] | This man was destroying my family. | 这个人在伤害我的家人 |
[23:20] | So you read that scroll and called up a Golem | 所以你使用这个卷轴召唤了泥人 |
[23:23] | to kill keith harrow? | 并且让他杀了基思·哈罗 |
[23:25] | I did. | 是的 |
[23:26] | And you believe your prayers were answered. | 你相信你的祷告得到了回应 |
[23:28] | I know they were. | 我知道祷告会得到回应的 |
[23:29] | We appreciate you wanting to confess, | 感谢你来主动认罪 |
[23:31] | but we can’t arrest you for praying for someone to die. | 但是祷告让某人去死不能成为逮捕你的理由 |
[23:33] | Yeah, but I’m telling you the truth, | 是的 但我说的都是实话 |
[23:36] | and you don’t believe me. | 你们却不相信我 |
[23:38] | Doesn’t matter what we believe. | 我们相信什么并不是重点 |
[23:39] | It’s what we can prove. Praying isn’t a crime. | 我们能证明什么才是重点 祷告可不是犯罪 |
[23:43] | I’m telling you, this is what happened. | 我告诉你们了 这就是事实 |
[23:45] | We’ll take the jar and test the residue. | 我们会带这个罐子回去 化验里面的残留物 |
[23:47] | If it’s the same clay that killed Keith Harrow, | 如果这些黏土和导致基思·哈罗死亡的黏土相同 |
[23:49] | our lab will verify it. | 我们的化验室会查出来的 |
[23:50] | And if they do? | 如果事实就是如此呢 |
[23:51] | We’ll start believing. | 那我们就相信你 |
[24:05] | Residue from the jar matches the clay at the crime scene. | 罐子里的残留物和罪案现场的黏土成分相同 |
[24:08] | So we have a murder weapon. | 所以我们已经查出凶器是什么了 |
[24:10] | All we need is a “How in the hell,” | 只需要知道”这他妈是怎么做到的” |
[24:12] | and we got this one wrapped up. | 我们就可以结案了 |
[24:13] | And how do we arrest a Golem? | 那我们要如何逮捕一个泥人呢 |
[24:15] | Or Ben praying for one. | 或者逮捕本 因为他召唤来的泥人 |
[24:17] | Can’t wait to explain that to the D.A. | 简直等不及要把这种事解释给检察官听了 |
[24:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[24:30] | All right, thank you. Please. | 好了 谢谢大家 行了 |
[24:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[24:36] | Well, you know, lying in a hospital bed | 你们知道 躺在病床上的时光 |
[24:37] | really gives a man a chance to think. | 给了我一个思考的好机会 |
[24:41] | These past few years, this precinct has basically been my home, | 过去的几年里 这个警局基本上就是我的家 |
[24:44] | and I-I just want you all to know how grateful I am | 我只想让你们知道 我非常感激 |
[24:47] | to each and every one of you for all of your support, | 感激来自于你们每一个人的支持 |
[24:50] | and it’s great to be back. | 还有 能回来真好 |
[25:02] | Sara, please. | 莎拉 拜托了 |
[25:04] | You really need to hear me. | 你一定要听我讲 |
[25:07] | Sara, when I left you at the hospital, | 莎拉 那天我从医院离开后 |
[25:11] | I went to the temple, and I prayed. | 就去了神庙 然后我做了祷告 |
[25:13] | – I prayed for a Golem. – Stop it, Ben. | -我召唤来了一个泥人 -别说了 本 |
[25:15] | Listen to me. That is what killed Keith. | 听我说 那个泥人就是杀害基思的凶手 |
[25:18] | You have to believe me. | 你一定要相信我 |
[25:18] | Ben, you didn’t kill Keith, and neither did a Golem. | 本 基思不是你杀的 也不是什么泥人杀的 |
[25:21] | I am not looking for a reason, and I’m not asking for one. | 我不知道其中的缘由 也不想知道 |
[25:25] | Whatever happened to him, he deserved. | 不管发生了什么 那都是他应得的报应 |
[25:27] | Sara– | 莎拉 |
[25:28] | David? | 大卫 |
[25:30] | Come on, let’s go inside, sweetie. | 来吧 我们进屋 亲爱的 |
[25:34] | We’re good, okay? | 我们都很好 好吗 |
[25:39] | Nate, what are you doing here? | 内特 你在这里做什么 |
[25:40] | Somebody killed Keith, | 有人杀了基思 |
[25:41] | and I’m thinking you and your brother had something to do with it. | 我觉得你和你哥哥脱不了干系 |
[25:44] | – What? What? – I don’t give a damn what you think. | -你说什么 -我才不介意你是怎么想的 |
[25:46] | Hold on. Hey, you have to leave now. | 等等 你现在就得离开 |
[25:50] | You know what happened to my brother that night, | 你知道那天晚上我弟弟出什么事了 |
[25:51] | – don’t you, Davey-boy? – no, I am calling the police– | -对吧 大卫好孩子 -他不知道 我要报警了 |
[25:58] | Be a good boy and tell your Uncle Nate | 乖孩子 告诉内特伯伯 |
[26:00] | who they’ve been talking to. | 他们都去找过谁了 |
[26:03] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[26:05] | Stay away from him! | 离他远点 |
[26:08] | Yeah, my brother-in-law is attacking us. | 是的 我的大伯正在袭击我们 |
[26:09] | 33 Evergreen. Kenton. | 肯顿区 常青街33号 |
[26:12] | When I find out how you two killed my brother, | 等我查出了你们是如何杀害我弟弟的 |
[26:14] | I’m gonna rip you apart. | 我一定会把你们撕成碎片 |
[26:16] | You should’ve told me, boy. | 你应该老实告诉我的 小朋友 |
[26:20] | I saw the monster. | 我看到怪物了 |
[26:23] | Don’t let him get me! | 别让他碰我 |
[26:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:26] | – It’s okay, honey, it’s okay. – don’t let him get me. | -没事的 好孩子 -别让他碰我 |
[26:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:33] | Sara Fisher, wife of your vic… | 莎拉·费希尔 你们死者的太太 |
[26:35] | – Yeah. – Just reported somebody | -对 -刚刚报警 |
[26:36] | attacking at her house. Units en route. | 在家受到了攻击 警员已经在路上了 |
[26:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:56] | Come in. | 请进 |
[27:00] | Good to have you back, captain. | 很高兴你回来了 队长 |
[27:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:05] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[27:06] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:10] | Have you, um–have you had the chance to read the report | 你看过你被枪击的 |
[27:12] | – of when you got shot? – Yeah, I did. | -那份报告了吗 -看过了 |
[27:15] | And I especially want to thank you for how you handled it. | 要特别感谢你的临机应变能力 |
[27:18] | I’m not sure I would’ve made it if you didn’t get me | 如果不是你在那么短的时间内把我送上救护车 |
[27:20] | into that ambulance as quick as you did. | 我都不一定能挺过来 |
[27:22] | Then you read about Theresa Rubel. | 那你也看到泰丽莎·鲁贝尔那部分了 |
[27:24] | Yeah, the young woman staying with Nick? | 那个住在尼克家的姑娘吗 看过了 |
[27:30] | Maybe I got this all wrong, but… | 也许是我搞错了 可是… |
[27:37] | surveillance photo of a suspect in a double homicide | 这是监控录像拍到的几个星期前伯克哈德和格里芬 |
[27:40] | Burkhardt and Griffin were working a few weeks ago. | 接手的一起双尸命案的嫌疑人照片 |
[27:42] | Suspect was identified as Theresa Rubel. | 嫌疑人确定为泰丽莎·鲁贝尔 |
[27:45] | Then later, Nick and Hank brought her to a crime scene | 后来 尼克和汉克就把她带到案发现场 |
[27:47] | and introduced her as a criminology student. | 说她是一名犯罪学学生 |
[27:50] | And you think it might be the same person. | 你觉得可能是同一个人 |
[27:54] | I do. | 是的 |
[27:56] | I didn’t want to bring this to you, | 我也不想把这件事捅到你这里 |
[27:57] | but I think Nick’s protecting her for some reason. | 但我觉得尼克是因为某种原因在包庇她 |
[28:01] | Look, captain, I don’t like going over anybody’s head, | 队长 我不是想越过谁 |
[28:03] | and I have the greatest respect for him, but… | 我非常尊重他 可是… |
[28:07] | I just– | 我就是 |
[28:11] | I can’t figure this out. | 想不明白 |
[28:14] | Let me see what I can find out. | 我看看能有什么发现 |
[28:17] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[28:29] | What’s the status? | 什么情况 |
[28:30] | Suspect is the brother-in-law of the victim, Sara Fisher. | 嫌疑人是受害人莎拉·费希尔的大伯 |
[28:32] | She’s inside with her brother and son. | 她现在和哥哥及儿子在家里面 |
[28:34] | What about the suspect? | 那嫌疑人呢 |
[28:35] | Left the scene before we got here. | 在我们到达之前就走了 |
[28:36] | You want to tell us what happened? | 跟我们说说发生了什么事 |
[28:38] | Keith’s brother Nate was here when we got home. | 我们到家的时候 基思的哥哥内特也在 |
[28:40] | He thinks we have something to do with Keith’s death. | 他觉得是我们把基思害死的 |
[28:43] | – And he hit you? – Yeah, that doesn’t matter. | -他打你了 -对 不过不碍事 |
[28:45] | He threatened Sara and David. | 他威胁了莎拉和大卫 |
[28:47] | Do you know where he lives? | 你知道她住在哪里吗 |
[28:49] | Off Germantown Road. | 日耳曼敦路 |
[28:50] | We’re gonna leave officers here | 在我们抓到他前 |
[28:51] | until we make sure that we’ve got him. | 警员们都会守在这 |
[28:53] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[28:54] | I should go with you, ’cause it’s very remote. | 我跟你们一块去 那地方挺偏的 |
[28:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:00] | Be out in a second. | 我马上出来 |
[29:07] | How you doing, David? | 你没事吧 大卫 |
[29:10] | He was mean, like my stepdad. | 他和我继父一样恶毒 |
[29:14] | Well, I want you to know that nobody should do that to you. | 你要知道没人应该这么对你 |
[29:19] | Where’s Theresa? | 泰丽莎在哪里 |
[29:24] | She’s at home. | 她在家 |
[29:27] | Can she come over? | 能让她过来吗 |
[29:30] | She sees the monsters too. | 她也能看见怪物 |
[29:34] | I can give her a call. | 我可以给她打个电话 |
[29:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:55] | How much further? | 还有多远 |
[29:56] | We got to be at the top of the castle by now. | 我们现在应该已经在城堡顶上了 |
[29:59] | Shh. Don’t wake them! | 嘘 别把他们吵醒了 |
[30:01] | There’s nobody here. | 没人在这 |
[30:03] | I’m here. I heard you. | 我在呢 我听见你说话了 |
[30:05] | Now you’ve done it! | 看你做的好事 |
[30:07] | No, don’t go. | 不 别走 |
[30:10] | I know where your baby is. | 我知道你的孩子在哪里 |
[30:12] | – What? – I know where she is. | -什么 -我知道她在哪里 |
[30:17] | – Where? – Don’t listen to them! | -在哪里 -别听他们的话 |
[30:22] | – C’est vrai? – We must go now. | -在哪里 -我们得快走 |
[30:24] | I know where your baby is. | 我知道你的孩子在哪里 |
[30:27] | Where? | 在哪 |
[30:28] | I know where your baby is. | 我知道你的孩子在哪里 |
[30:29] | Would you please just tell me where she is? | 就不能告诉我她在哪里吗 |
[30:34] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[30:36] | Tell me where she is! | 告诉我在哪里 |
[30:39] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[30:49] | Please just tell me where she is! | 告诉我在哪里就行 |
[31:00] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[31:01] | Stop crying! | 别哭了 |
[31:03] | Stop! Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 停下 |
[31:07] | Stop! | 停下 |
[31:08] | Please stop! | 请你们停下 |
[31:10] | Stop, just stop! Please just stop. | 停下 请你们停下 |
[31:14] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[31:19] | This can’t be happening now. | 这不可能 |
[31:26] | No, no, no, no. You have to– | 不 不 不 不 你们得… |
[31:29] | You have to stop. Stop crying. | 你们得停下 别哭了 |
[31:33] | You have to stop. | 你们得停下 |
[31:36] | Stop crying! | 别哭了 |
[31:38] | Stop! | 停下 |
[31:49] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[31:52] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[31:57] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[32:03] | You need to leave. | 你马上走 |
[32:04] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[32:06] | Didn’t you miss me? | 你们不想我吗 |
[32:08] | Where’s Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白在哪 |
[32:09] | Oh, she’s long gone. | 早就走了 |
[32:11] | Did you really think she could undo what I did? | 你们真的以为她能解开我的咒语吗 |
[32:13] | Actually, no, but maybe I can. | 当然不能 但也许我可以 |
[32:15] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[32:18] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[32:19] | Oh, Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[32:21] | You’re taking all the fun out of it. | 你把乐趣都毁了 |
[32:23] | What fun? | 什么乐趣 |
[32:24] | What are you talking about? | 你们在打什么哑谜 |
[32:26] | It’s not Adalind. | 她不是爱达玲 |
[32:28] | It’s Elizabeth. | 是伊丽莎白 |
[32:30] | Oh, I hope you don’t mind me borrowing your shirt. | 希望你不介意我穿你的衬衫 |
[32:33] | I just felt a little sluttier as Adalind. | 我就是觉得爱达玲应该更放荡一点 |
[32:36] | Is that a terrible thing to say | 这么说我孙女的妈妈 |
[32:37] | about the mother of my granddaughter? | 是不是不怎么好 |
[32:40] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[32:42] | No wonder Nick fell for it. | 难怪尼克会上当了 |
[32:44] | So what, do you just sleep with Nick now? | 所以现在你只要和尼克睡一觉就好了 |
[32:47] | You can’t possibly think it’s… | 你不会觉得会是这么 |
[32:50] | that easy. | 简单吧 |
[32:52] | Okay, that was really unsettling. | 好吧 这真是太让人揪心了 |
[32:55] | So what, do you have everything you need now? | 所需要的一切都有了吗 |
[32:58] | No. | 没有 |
[32:59] | We’re missing the most important ingredient. | 还差了一个最重要的成分 |
[33:01] | Then we’ll get it. | 那我们就去找 |
[33:03] | It’s not up to you… or me. | 这个就不是你们或我的问题了 |
[33:06] | Well, then who is it up to? | 那是谁的 |
[33:13] | No! | 不 |
[33:39] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[33:45] | What the– | 这他妈… |
[33:56] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[33:59] | My god, it’s real. | 天呐 是真的 |
[34:11] | That’s Nate. | 那是内特 |
[34:13] | I don’t believe it. It killed Nate. | 难以置信 它杀了内特 |
[34:15] | Why did you call it back? | 你为什么要把它召回来 |
[34:16] | I didn’t! | 我没有 |
[34:17] | It just happened to kill the guy | 在这家伙威胁了你的家人之后 |
[34:18] | after he threatened your family. | 它就把他杀了 |
[34:19] | I was with Sara and David. | 我当时和莎拉和大卫在一起 |
[34:21] | You said you prayed for this thing. | 你说了这东西是你祈祷来的 |
[34:23] | Look, the Golem, it’s a guardian. | 泥人是守护者 |
[34:25] | It’s not a mercenary. I didn’t pray for it to kill someone. | 不是雇佣兵 我没有让它杀任何人 |
[34:28] | I-I just prayed for it to protect David. | 我只是祈祷它来保护大卫 |
[34:30] | – That’s it, okay? – For how long? | -就这样而已 -保护多久 |
[34:32] | I wasn’t specific. I just prayed, that’s it. | 没有具体说 我就祈祷了一下 |
[34:35] | So this thing’s just gonna keep killing | 所以任何人以任何原因威胁了大卫 |
[34:36] | anyone who threatens David for any reason. | 这东西都会下手 |
[34:38] | As long as David feels threatened. | 只要大卫觉得自己受到了威胁 |
[34:40] | I’d hate to be the one who scares him next. | 那我肯定不会想去吓他 |
[34:42] | This kid’s gonna leave a trail of bodies | 如果有了这么个守护天使 |
[34:43] | with a guardian angel like that. | 这孩子会背上多少条人命啊 |
[34:46] | We better find this thing. | 我们最好找到这东西 |
[34:47] | And until we do, we have to pull the police off Sara’s house. | 在找到它之前 得先撤了莎拉家的警员 |
[34:51] | They could be in danger if he shows up again. | 如果它再次出现 他们会很危险 |
[34:53] | Well, if he does, you got a prayer to get rid of it? | 如果真的出现了 你有让它消失的祷告文吗 |
[34:58] | I need the scroll. | 我需要那个卷轴 |
[35:04] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[35:05] | You must have made quite an impression on him. | 你肯定给他留下了很好的印象 |
[35:11] | Hey, David. | 大卫 |
[35:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[35:14] | Oh, no, more monsters, huh? | 更多的怪物吗 |
[35:21] | Well, we’ll see what we can do about that. | 我们得想出个办法 |
[35:26] | In order to stop the Golem, I have to write a shem. | 要想阻止泥人 我得写张闪纸 |
[35:29] | Don’t know what that is, but if that’s what it takes, write one. | 不知道那是什么 不过需要的话 你就写吧 |
[35:31] | It means “The name of god.” | 意思是”上帝的名字” |
[35:33] | You have to put the shem inside the Golem’s mouth. | 你得把闪纸放进泥人的嘴巴里 |
[35:36] | Unfortunately, there’s nothing in the text | 可惜经文上没有写 |
[35:38] | which will bring the Golem to me. | 怎么再次召唤出泥人 |
[35:40] | We can’t put an A.P.B. out on a mud slick. | 我们也没法全境通缉一个人形泥土 |
[35:45] | The Golem is David’s protector. | 泥人是大卫的保护者 |
[35:47] | It should show up to destroy whoever threatens him. | 它应该会出现毁灭任何威胁他的人 |
[35:49] | You want to threaten the kid? | 你相威胁那个孩子 |
[35:50] | No, I don’t want to, but is there another choice? | 不 我不想 但还有别的办法吗 |
[35:53] | I’ll do it. | 让我来 |
[35:55] | The Golem is my responsibility. | 这个泥人是我的责任 |
[35:57] | No, you worry about stuffing the shem into its mouth. | 不 你就想着怎么把那个闪纸塞进它嘴巴里吧 |
[36:01] | All right, come with me. | 好吧 走吧 |
[36:07] | You can’t keep moving him like that. | 你不能一直把它动来动去的 |
[36:10] | That’s what the good guys got to do. | 好人就应该这么做 |
[36:11] | Otherwise, the monsters win. | 不然怪物就赢了 |
[36:12] | Huh? You got to tire ’em out. | 你得让他们筋疲力竭 |
[36:14] | And then, when they least expect it… | 然后在他们毫无防备的时候 |
[36:19] | Oh, you nail ’em! | 一击即中 |
[36:23] | Hold on, I got to take this, bud. | 等等 我得接个电话 |
[36:26] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[36:28] | Yeah, just sitting here on the couch with David. | 对 坐在沙发上和大卫玩着呢 |
[36:32] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[36:35] | No way. | 不可能 |
[36:38] | Okay, I got it. | 好的 懂了 |
[36:41] | The detectives are coming back. | 警官们正在回来 |
[36:42] | What’d they say? | 他们说什么了 |
[36:44] | They just want me to stay here until they get back. | 就说让我留在这 直到他们回来 |
[37:03] | You sure you can handle this? | 你确定你做这个没问题 |
[37:04] | I don’t know, the kid’s been through a lot already. | 不确定 这孩子已经经历了够多的了 |
[37:07] | If he doesn’t feel threatened, it’s gonna be a no-show. | 如果他并没有觉得被威胁了 那就竹篮打水了 |
[37:09] | It’s my sister I’m worried about. | 我比较担心我妹妹 |
[37:10] | – She doesn’t believe any of this. – All right. | -她根本不相信这一切 -好吧 |
[37:12] | Then the less she knows, the better. | 她知道的越少越好 |
[37:14] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[37:28] | So did you arrest Nate? | 你们逮捕内特了吗 |
[37:32] | You don’t have to worry about Nate. | 不用再担心内特了 |
[37:33] | He’s taken care of. | 他已经被处理了 |
[37:35] | – Where’s Ben? – He’s outside. | -本在哪 -他在外面 |
[37:37] | We want to talk to David about what happened. | 我们想和大卫谈谈这一切 |
[37:41] | And I want to talk with you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[37:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:46] | David? | 大卫 |
[37:48] | Your uncle’s outside, and he wants to talk to you, okay? | 你舅舅在外面 他想和你谈谈 可以吗 |
[37:52] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[37:56] | It’s okay, I’ll come with you. | 没事的 我和你一起去 |
[37:58] | Hmm? Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:10] | Is he dead? | 他是不是死了 |
[38:11] | Yes. | 对 |
[38:13] | This is unbelievable. | 太难以置信了 |
[38:14] | Hey, why don’t you sit down, and we can talk about it? | 你不如坐下来 我们好好说说这事 |
[38:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:24] | Hi, Uncle Ben. | 本舅舅 |
[38:27] | Don’t forget that. | 别忘了这个 |
[38:37] | You know how much I love you, right? | 你知道我有多爱你 对吗 |
[38:39] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -好 |
[38:42] | And you know I would never do anything to hurt you. | 你知道我永远不会做伤害你的事 |
[38:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:48] | I’m so sorry, | 真抱歉 |
[38:51] | but this has to happen. | 但只能这样 |
[38:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:02] | David… | 大卫 |
[39:07] | What’s wrong with you? Why would you lie to all of us? | 你怎么回事 为什么要对所有人说谎 |
[39:17] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[39:19] | Now I’m gonna have to arrest you and take you to jail, | 我现在要逮捕你 抓你去监狱 |
[39:23] | and–and you can’t play with toys in jail. | 坐牢的时候你不能玩这些玩具 |
[39:26] | – Come on. – No! | -走 -不 |
[39:28] | – Uncle Ben! – Stop, it’s not working. | -本舅舅 -住手 没有用 |
[39:30] | – Stop! Don’t! – No, don’t! | -住手 别这样 -住手 |
[39:31] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[39:33] | Stop it! Let go! | 停下 放手 |
[39:35] | – What the hell is he doing? – Please don’t. | -他这是在做什么 -别去 |
[39:37] | – What is going on? – Stop it! | -发生了什么事 -住手 |
[39:40] | – You’re hurting me! – You’re gonna have to trust us. | -你弄痛我了 -你得相信我们 |
[39:41] | No, that’s my son out there! Let me go. | 不 那是我儿子 放开我 |
[39:43] | Leave me alone! | 放开我 |
[39:46] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么要这样 |
[39:47] | You can make all this stop if you just tell me what you did! | 如果你告诉我你做了什么 一切都能停止 |
[39:49] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[39:53] | Oh, my god. David! | 天呐 大卫 |
[39:55] | – The shem! – Do it now. | -闪纸 -快点 |
[39:56] | No! | 不 |
[39:58] | Uncle Ben! | 本舅舅 |
[40:01] | – Ben. – It didn’t work. | -本 -没用 |
[40:11] | Theresa! | 泰丽莎 |
[40:17] | I can’t move! | 我动不了了 |
[40:20] | Don’t hurt her! | 别伤害她 |
[40:24] | – Get away from her! – It’s okay. | -放开她 -没事的 |
[40:26] | Leave her alone! Get away from her! | 放开她 放开她 |
[40:30] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[40:33] | Go away! | 走开 |
[40:45] | David. | 大卫 |
[40:48] | You got him. | 你战胜它了 |
[40:52] | I got him. I got him, mom! | 我打败它了 我打败它了 妈妈 |
[40:55] | – I guess you did. – I got him! | -我想是的 -我打败它了 |
[40:57] | I got him. | 我打败它了 |
[40:58] | Anybody want to tell me what the hell just happened? | 有人愿意告诉我发生了什么事吗 |
[41:00] | I got him. | 我打败它了 |
[41:01] | I got him, didn’t I? | 我打败它了 是吗 |
[41:05] | That’s the last time I ever yell at a kid. | 我以后再也不对小孩子大小声了 |
[41:11] | So the Golem was an answer to a prayer. | 所以那个泥人是应祈祷而来的 |
[41:13] | A real badass prayer. | 真是一个恶毒的祈祷 |
[41:16] | That’s kind of big deal, don’t you think? | 这可非同小可 你不觉得吗 |
[41:18] | I mean, maybe somebody should be | 也许有人会在山顶上 |
[41:19] | proclaiming this from a mountaintop. | 求这种事呢 |
[41:21] | Yeah, I tried to proclaim a lot of things. | 我试着求过很多东西 |
[41:22] | Look where it got me. | 看看我现在的处境 |
[41:24] | If David hadn’t turned on his protector, | 如果大卫没有攻击他的保护者 |
[41:26] | we wouldn’t be having this conversation right now. | 那我们现在的对话都不会有了 |
[41:29] | I’ll get it. | 我去开 |
[41:32] | Being a Grimm didn’t help? | 格林在这事上没有帮助吗 |
[41:34] | That thing wasn’t wesen. | 那不属于格林生物 |
[41:40] | No, no, hear us out, | 不 不 先听我们说 |
[41:42] | And then you can “Uh-oh.” | 你再叹气 |
[41:44] | We’ve identified exactly what Adalind did to you. | 我们已经弄清楚爱达玲对你做了什么 |
[41:47] | Yeah, we figured out a way for you to get your Grimm back. | 对 我们还找到了一种让你变回格林的方法 |
[41:51] | It’s a spell but a complicated one. | 是一个咒语 但是很复杂 |
[41:59] | How complicated? | 有多复杂 |
[42:01] | There’s a key ingredient missing, | 还缺了一个关键成分 |
[42:03] | And you’re not gonna like what it is. | 而这个成分你不会喜欢的 |
[42:05] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[42:08] | Her. | 她 |
[42:17] | What? | 怎么了 |