时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Nick can’t see us anymore. | 尼克看不见我们了 |
[00:04] | He’s not a Grimm anymore. | 他不再是格林了 |
[00:06] | We found a way for you to get your Grimm back. | 我们找到了一种让你变回格林的方法 |
[00:16] | A Grimm? | 格林 |
[00:17] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 我是 |
[00:19] | You want to tell me who has my granddaughter. | 你想告诉我我的孙女在谁手里 |
[00:20] | Kelly Burkhardt, Nick’s mother. | 凯利·伯克哈德 尼克的母亲 |
[00:23] | You know I am going to find her. | 你知道我会去找她 |
[00:24] | Shaw is bad news. | 肖可不是省油的灯 |
[00:25] | When he heard that Nick’s not a Grimm anymore, | 当他听说尼克不再是格林时 |
[00:27] | He started telling everybody | 就告诉大家 |
[00:28] | that he was gonna teach him a lesson. | 他打算教训尼克一番 |
[00:30] | If any of your other friends get the same idea, | 如果你的任何一个朋友有同样的想法 |
[00:31] | they won’t be as lucky as you. | 他们就不会像你这么走运了 |
[00:33] | – What is it? – A wolfsangel. | -怎么回事 -狼之钩 |
[00:35] | The Secundum Naturae Order Nam Wesen. | 保护自然秩序格林生物协会 |
[00:37] | To them, intermarriage is a crime against man and nature. | 对他们来说 异族通婚就是反人性反自然的犯罪 |
[00:41] | – Oh, my god. – Josh? | -老天哪 -乔什 |
[00:42] | Trubel? | 麻烦鬼 |
[00:43] | Josh. | 乔什 |
[00:44] | You know how to use that thing? | 你知道那东西怎么用吗 |
[00:45] | Not a clue. | 完全不知道 |
[01:14] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[01:15] | Come with me, dear, under the mistletoe if you will. | 亲爱的 跟我来槲寄生下边 |
[01:18] | – Watch out behind you. – Yes, I did put that there–oh. | -小心后边过人 -是我放上去的 |
[01:20] | Some people are so rude, you know? | 有些人就是这么粗鲁 |
[01:22] | You having fun? | 开心吗 |
[01:23] | Somebody get the door. | 谁去开下门 |
[01:29] | Hey, Dennis, somebody dropped off a present for you. | 丹尼斯 有人在你门前放了件礼物 |
[01:31] | Just put it under the tree. | 放在圣诞树下边就好了 |
[01:37] | Hey, Rick, you want to give me a hand with this? | 里克 能帮我抬一下吗 |
[01:39] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[01:43] | Got a little weight to it. | 还挺重的 |
[01:53] | Somebody’s been good, huh? | 这送礼的人真够意思的 |
[02:06] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:21] | Oh, it’s so great! | 太棒了 |
[02:25] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[02:27] | Oh, this is so fun. | 太好玩了 |
[02:29] | I love it. | 我好喜欢 |
[02:37] | Hey, look, there’s something on that train car. | 看那节车厢上有个东西 |
[02:39] | You should grab it. | 快拿一下 |
[02:43] | What’s this? I don’t know. | -这是什么 -不知道 |
[02:45] | Better open it. | 打开看看吧 |
[02:47] | Looks like an invitation to a Christmas party. | 像个圣诞聚会的邀请函 |
[02:49] | – Are we going? – It’s up to you. | -我们去吗 -看你 |
[02:51] | Depends on who’s throwing it. | 那要看是谁办了 |
[02:55] | “Dearest Rosalee”– | “亲爱的罗莎莉” |
[02:56] | Hmm, looks like this one’s just for me. | 貌似只邀请我一个人 |
[02:58] | Eh, guess I’m out of luck. | 看来是我运气不好 |
[03:00] | “You are invited to join your husband, dearest Monroe, | “你被你亲爱的丈夫门罗 |
[03:04] | “Next week on an off-delayed honeymoon. | “邀请下周共度迟来的蜜月 |
[03:08] | “He’s hoping you’ll say yes | “他希望你同意 |
[03:09] | because it won’t be much of a honeymoon without you.” | 因为没有你 蜜月就不是蜜月” |
[03:13] | We can really go? | 我们真的可以去吗 |
[03:14] | If you say yes. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[03:15] | Oh, yes. | 我愿意 |
[03:22] | That better not be– | 这最好不是… |
[03:23] | That was not an omen. | 这不算是什么兆头 |
[03:24] | Right, of course. | 对 当然 |
[03:26] | No omens here. | 没有兆头 |
[03:28] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[03:30] | We’re gonna be just fine. | 我们会好好的 |
[03:47] | Dennis, wake up. | 丹尼斯 醒醒 |
[03:50] | I think I heard something downstairs. | 我好像听到楼下有声音 |
[04:07] | Dennis, | 丹尼斯 |
[04:08] | there is somebody downstairs. | 楼下有人 |
[04:11] | – I told you. – Call the police. | -跟你说了 -去报警 |
[04:20] | What the hell? | 什么鬼东西 |
[04:34] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[04:37] | Help! | 救命 |
[04:38] | Dennis! | 丹尼斯 |
[04:42] | Help. | 救命 |
[05:11] | This is the group that’s been terrorizing Monroe and Rosalee. | 这就是恐吓门罗和罗莎莉的组织 |
[05:15] | Secundum Naturae Ordinem Wesen? | 保护自然秩序格林生物协会 |
[05:19] | That’s what Rosalee said it might be. | 罗莎莉说可能就是这个 |
[05:21] | Aren’t those the pus-heads | 不就是这些混球 |
[05:22] | that burned a wolfsangel on their lawn? | 在他们的草坪烧了个狼之钩吗 |
[05:24] | Could be. | 很有可能 |
[05:25] | “1252, Lyon. | “1252 里昂 |
[05:27] | “I first encountered the Secundum Naturae Ordinem Wesen, | “我第一次遇到保护自然秩序格林生物协会的人 |
[05:31] | “also known as the Wesenrein, | “也称为格林生物判官 |
[05:33] | “during a trial conducted by the Catholic inquisition. | “是在天主教裁判所的一次审判 |
[05:36] | “Not only were they searching out heretics | “他们不仅寻找异教徒 |
[05:38] | “and burning them at the stake, | “将他们绑在木桩上烧死 |
[05:40] | “but some of the inquisitors, I discovered, were wesen | “而且我发现其中有些审判者是格林生物 |
[05:42] | “and using their positions to root out impurity | “他们利用职务之便清洗格林生物世界中的 |
[05:45] | “within the wesen society. | “不纯正血统 |
[05:47] | “The wesen heretics, or as they were known, | “被发现的格林生物异教徒 |
[05:49] | “the impuro, | “也称为非纯种 |
[05:50] | “were tried outside the cities by secret tribunals. | “在城外被秘密法庭审判 |
[05:54] | “These brutal trials dragged on | “这些残酷的审判持续 |
[05:55] | from one to three days, bereft of mercy.” | 一到三天 毫无怜悯之情” |
[05:59] | Nice masks. | 面具不错 |
[06:01] | “They too were burned, not necessarily so much | “他们也被烧死 不一定绑在火柱上 |
[06:03] | at the stake as through the stake.” | 而是被火柱穿体而过” |
[06:07] | Ah, an artistic rendering. | 还有张插图 |
[06:09] | “Seeing that the tribunals were doing my work for me, | “鉴于法庭是在帮我的忙 |
[06:13] | I took a much needed sabbatical on the isle of Crete.” | 我便去了克里特岛来了一个亟需的休假” |
[06:17] | I guess the inquisition made life easier for the Grimms. | 看来这种审判让格林好过了许多 |
[06:19] | Yeah, it seems like the Wesenrein | 是啊 格林生物判官似乎 |
[06:22] | didn’t die out with the inquisition. | 并没有随着宗教审判一起消逝 |
[06:24] | How did they know Monroe and Rosalee were married? | 他们怎么知道门罗和罗莎莉结婚了的 |
[06:26] | It’s not like they took out an ad. | 他们可没有刊登广告昭告天下啊 |
[06:28] | Well, it looks like somebody at the wedding | 看来是婚礼上的某人 |
[06:29] | told somebody who told somebody. | 告诉了某人 某人再告诉了某人 |
[06:35] | Unbelievable. | 简直不可置信 |
[06:38] | Unbelievable that this is now believable. | 简直不可置信如今这些都是真的了 |
[06:40] | When my dad first showed me stuff like this, | 当我爸第一次给我看这类东西时 |
[06:43] | I thought they were some kind of fantasies he’d been having. | 我还以为这些是他一直以来的幻觉呢 |
[06:45] | So you really didn’t know your dad | 所以你真的一直都不知道 |
[06:46] | was a Grimm when you were growing up? | 自己的爸爸是位格林吗 |
[06:47] | He tried to tell me about some of this when I got older, | 我长大了一点后 他试着告诉我一些 |
[06:49] | but I’m not, you know, | 但是我不是 你懂的 |
[06:52] | what he was, | 他那种人 |
[06:53] | what Nick is again, | 不是尼克重新成为的那种人 |
[06:54] | what Trubel is. | 不是麻烦鬼那种人 |
[06:56] | I just thought my dad was kind of crazy and getting crazier. | 我只是觉得我爸疯了 而且越来越严重 |
[07:00] | If you really thought he was crazy, | 假如你真的觉得他疯了 |
[07:01] | why’d you bring him to Nick? | 为何还要带他来找尼克呢 |
[07:03] | He was dying. | 他当时快死了 |
[07:04] | This is the only thing he wanted to do before he died. | 这是他死前唯一的愿望了 |
[07:06] | At that point, | 在那种时候 |
[07:07] | you don’t care if he’s crazy or not. | 你就不在会乎他是不是疯子了 |
[07:10] | Then, I met you guys, | 然后我遇见了你们 |
[07:11] | and I realized crazy is relative. | 意识到疯狂只是相对的 |
[07:16] | How do you deal with it? | 你是怎么处理这种事的 |
[07:18] | Well, you know, the way I look at it, | 在我看来 |
[07:21] | everyone has problems. | 每个人都有自己的问题 |
[07:22] | Some are worse than others, | 只不过有些更严重一些 |
[07:24] | and some are monsters– | 而有一些则是怪物了… |
[07:26] | not all of them | 他们不全是怪物 |
[07:27] | but a lot of them. | 但很大一部分都是 |
[07:30] | And those are the ones that Nick has to deal with. | 而那些是怪物的 就是尼克要处理的 |
[07:32] | You know, sometimes I actually find myself wishing | 知道吗 实际上有时候我发现我希望 |
[07:34] | I could be like nick. | 自己和尼克一样 |
[07:37] | Maybe that’s a dumb thing to wish for. | 也许有这种希望很傻 |
[07:41] | One day you might not have a choice. | 有一天可能你会别无选择 |
[07:44] | I know. That scares me too. | 我知道 这种认知也让我很害怕 |
[07:49] | What about what’s been happening to Monroe and Rosalee? | 那门罗和罗莎莉身上发生的事呢 |
[07:51] | Are those threats real? | 那些威胁是真的吗 |
[07:53] | Nick’s taking it very seriously. | 尼克在非常小心地处理这件事 |
[07:55] | I wish there was something I could do to help. | 真希望我能帮上什么忙 |
[07:57] | You have enough problems of your own right now. | 如今你自己的麻烦就够多了 |
[08:00] | Well, if you count having no job, | 假如你把失业 |
[08:03] | no house, no car, | 没房没车 |
[08:04] | and two hundjagers trying to kill you, | 还有两个猎犬怪试图杀死你当成是麻烦 |
[08:06] | then, yeah, I guess I do. | 那么 的确 我想我是麻烦缠身 |
[08:14] | You know, this is gonna be the first Christmas | 知道吗 这是我这辈子第一个 |
[08:16] | in my whole life that I won’t be spending in Philadelphia. | 没有在费城度过的圣诞 |
[08:22] | I’m sorry. | 真是遗憾 |
[08:26] | Sorry if I interrupted any holiday festivities. | 如果我打断了任何节日派对 那真抱歉 |
[08:29] | I wasn’t sure if this was gang related or not, | 我不确定这是不是帮派事件 |
[08:30] | but it’s definitely home invasion. | 但绝对是入室行凶 |
[08:32] | Question is, what invaded? | 那么问题来了 是什么入侵 |
[08:35] | Who got hurt? | 有人受伤吗 |
[08:35] | Dennis Gladstone, | 丹尼斯·格拉德斯通 |
[08:36] | owner of the house, got banged up pretty good. | 屋主 伤得很严重 |
[08:38] | Paramedics took him in. | 医护人员把他带走了 |
[08:39] | His wife stayed behind to talk to us, | 他的妻子留下来和我们谈话 |
[08:41] | but she’s anxious to get to the hospital. | 但是她急着想去医院 |
[08:43] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[08:44] | Mr. Gladstone’s the only eyewitness, | 格拉德斯通先生是唯一一个目击证人 |
[08:45] | but neighbors said they heard a lot of strange noises. | 但是邻里说他们听到了很多奇怪的噪音 |
[08:47] | Of course, strange is your specialty. | 当然了 处理怪事就是你们的专长嘛 |
[08:55] | No visible signs of forced entry. | 没有可见的强行入侵痕迹 |
[08:57] | Locks weren’t tampered with. No windows broken. | 锁没有被动过 也没有窗户被打破 |
[09:00] | So much debris and wreckage, | 这么多碎片和残骸 |
[09:01] | gonna be a challenge to dust for prints. | 要采集指纹一定很难 |
[09:04] | Mrs. Gladstone, | 格拉德斯通太太 |
[09:07] | this is Detective Burkhardt | 这是伯克哈德警探 |
[09:10] | and Detective Griffin. | 还有格里芬警探 |
[09:12] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[09:13] | I can’t believe this happened. | 我简直不能相信发生了这种事 |
[09:16] | – I really want to see my husband. – We understand. | -我真的很想去见我丈夫 -我们理解 |
[09:18] | We just need to ask a few questions. | 我们只问几个问题就好 |
[09:21] | Did you witness the attack? | 你目击了这次袭击吗 |
[09:24] | No, but I heard it. | 没有 但我听到了 |
[09:27] | It was horrible. | 简直太可怕了 |
[09:30] | when I got downstairs, | 当我到楼下时 |
[09:31] | whoever did this was gone. | 行凶的人已经走了 |
[09:33] | I found Dennis on the floor. | 我发现丹尼斯倒在地板上 |
[09:36] | Did anything happen before the attack? | 这次袭击之前有发生什么事吗 |
[09:39] | We… had a party with a lot of our friends. | 我们…和很多朋友一起开了个派对 |
[09:44] | Went to about 11:00, then everyone left. | 大概持续到十一点 然后大家都走了 |
[09:48] | We locked up and went to bed. | 我们锁了门就上床睡觉了 |
[09:51] | Did you notice anything unusual? | 你有注意到什么不寻常的事吗 |
[09:54] | Anyone around the house? | 有什么人在房子附近游荡吗 |
[09:55] | No, not really. | 没 并没有 |
[09:59] | We had a late-night delivery, but that’s about it. | 我们收到了一个深夜送来的快递 但也就那样了 |
[10:01] | – What delivery? – I’m not sure, really. | -什么快递 -我不确定 真的 |
[10:04] | There was a present left on the front doorstep. | 当时有个礼物被留在前门门阶上了 |
[10:06] | I didn’t see it until a couple of the guests brought it in. | 直到几个客人把它带进来了我才看见 |
[10:09] | Do you know which one it was? | 你知道是哪个吗 |
[10:10] | Um, that one. | 那个 |
[10:15] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[10:16] | I really need to get to the hospital. | 我真的得去医院了 |
[10:18] | Do you have any idea who sent the present? | 你知道这礼物是谁送的吗 |
[10:20] | No, I wasn’t paying attention. | 不知道 我当时没注意 |
[10:23] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[10:25] | Looks like somebody ripped this open from the inside. | 看起来像是有人从里面撕开了这层纸 |
[10:29] | Looks like someone or something | 看起来像是有什么人或者什么东西 |
[10:31] | pushed itself out of the box. | 从盒子里挤了出来 |
[10:33] | So they brought the package inside, | 所以他们把这个盒子拿了进来 |
[10:35] | put it under the tree. | 放在树下 |
[10:36] | Party ends. They go to bed. | 派对结束 他们上床睡觉 |
[10:38] | Later, they hear something. | 之后 他们听到了一些响声 |
[10:40] | Mr. Gladstone comes downstairs, | 格拉德斯通先生走下楼去 |
[10:43] | interrupts what’s going on, | 打断了正在发生的事 |
[10:45] | and tries to run, | 然后试图逃走 |
[10:46] | was attacked. | 之后就被袭击了 |
[10:48] | Looks like someone had time for a snack. | 看来某些人吃了小点心啊 |
[10:50] | You can work up an appetite beating somebody up. | 打了人之后你就会特别想吃东西 |
[10:57] | That looks like fruitcake. | 看起来像是水果蛋糕 |
[10:59] | Hmm, I didn’t think anyone ate those. | 我以为没人会吃这东西 |
[11:19] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[11:22] | – Go back to sleep. – Oh, yeah, like I could now. | -回去睡觉吧 -我睡不着 |
[11:25] | I’ve got to go do something. | 我有事要做 |
[11:26] | – This early? – Josh– | -这么早去干什么 -乔什 |
[11:27] | Whatever it is, I think I should go with you. | 不管是什么事 我觉得我该跟你一起去 |
[11:29] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[11:30] | Look, you said I got to get over this, | 你说过我得学会克服 |
[11:33] | my fear of, you know, everything. | 对这些事情的恐惧 |
[11:37] | But, look, I, | 但是 我… |
[11:38] | I’m not gonna get over anything by just lying on the couch. | 光躺在沙发上是克服不了任何恐惧的 |
[11:41] | It’s not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[11:42] | I got to learn. | 我需要学习 |
[11:44] | Isn’t that what Nick did for you? | 尼克不就是这么教你的吗 |
[11:46] | But I’m a Grimm, and so is Nick. | 但我是格林 尼克也是 |
[11:48] | Okay, Juliette isn’t, and Hank isn’t. | 但朱丽叶不是 汉克也不是 |
[11:57] | Okay, but things could get a little iffy, | 好吧 不过事情可能有点棘手 |
[12:00] | so don’t get in my way. | 所以你别妨碍我 |
[12:01] | I’ll be standing right behind you. | 我就站在你后面 |
[12:09] | – What are we doing? – I’ve got to check on a guy. | -我们要去做什么 -去调查一个人 |
[12:11] | – Is he wesen? – Yeah. | -他是格林生物吗 -是的 |
[12:13] | Why you got to check on him? | 为什么你要去查他 |
[12:14] | Because he might be involved in something. | 因为他可能和某些事有关 |
[12:16] | What? | 什么事 |
[12:16] | Stuff going on with Rosalee and Monroe. | 跟罗莎莉还有门罗有关的事 |
[12:18] | Okay, what do you need me to do? | 好吧 你需要我做什么 |
[12:21] | Just stay here. | 待在这就行 |
[12:35] | Goes against every code we’ve got, | 这坏了我们所有规矩 |
[12:36] | everything we’ve ever been taught, | 违反了我们一切所学 |
[12:38] | everything we’ve been raised with our entire lives. | 违反了我们从小到大的信仰 |
[12:41] | All right, it’s not bad enough we got that cop Grimm. | 有个当警察的格林还不够 |
[12:44] | Now there’s some woman Grimm. | 现在还冒出来个女格林 |
[12:47] | So he’s got to be dealt with. | 我们得解决他 |
[12:53] | This new Grimm woman’s got to be dealt with. | 这个新来的女格林也要处理掉 |
[13:08] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[13:09] | Nothing but a perversion. | 这简直就是道德的沦丧 |
[13:30] | He woged, right? Tell me he woged. | 他转化了是吗 告诉我他转化了 |
[13:34] | Yeah, a schakal, I think. | 没错 他应该是只豺狼 |
[13:37] | Wait, he’s got something here. | 等等 他手上有东西 |
[13:38] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[13:40] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[13:47] | You guys are up early. | 你们起来的真早 |
[13:48] | You go for a walk? | 你们去散步了吗 |
[13:50] | More like a run. | 应该说是逃跑 |
[13:52] | Was there a problem? | 出什么事了吗 |
[13:56] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[13:57] | You remember when Bud came by and asked me | 你还记得巴德让我帮他 |
[13:59] | to help with that bully problem at school? | 对付学校里的一个恶霸吗 |
[14:01] | Well, it was really about this guy, Shaw, | 其实事情跟这个叫肖的家伙有关 |
[14:04] | a klaustreich who was gonna do something to you | 他是个野猫精 自从听说你不是格林了 |
[14:06] | cause he heard you weren’t a Grimm anymore. | 就一直计划着要对付你 |
[14:09] | And Bud thought you should help with this? | 然后巴德觉得你应该帮忙解决吗 |
[14:11] | Yeah, Bud thought that Shaw found out from a guy | 巴德觉得这个消息是肖从某个 |
[14:15] | who was at Monroe and Rosalee’s wedding, | 参加了门罗和罗莎莉婚礼的人那里知道的 |
[14:17] | which is what we were talking about in the trailer, right? | 我们在拖车里说过这个问题了 不是吗 |
[14:19] | This threat against them. | 他们受到了威胁 |
[14:21] | So I thought that Shaw must have heard about a blutbad | 所以我认为肖一定听说了 |
[14:23] | marrying a fuchsbau, | 狼人和狐妖结婚的消息 |
[14:25] | so I went over there to see what I could find out, | 于是我去他家 看看能找到什么消息 |
[14:26] | and I sure didn’t think it was gonna be that. | 但我没想到事情会是这样 |
[14:29] | The mask was in the coat of a schakal, | 这个面具是在一只豺狼的外套里找到的 |
[14:30] | Josh hit in the head with a rock. | 乔什用石头把他砸晕了 |
[14:32] | You hit a schakal with a rock? | 你用石头砸晕了一只豺狼 |
[14:34] | Well, he was coming up behind Trubel, and I just– | 他当时要对麻烦鬼不利 我就 |
[14:36] | You got away? Nobody saw you? | 你们逃出来了 没人看见你们吧 |
[14:38] | No. | 没人 |
[14:39] | Well, I think we need to find out | 看来我们要好好查查 |
[14:40] | more about Shaw and his friends. | 肖和他的朋友们了 |
[14:42] | Well, Bud knows this guy, Shaw. | 巴德认识肖 |
[14:44] | He might know more about his friends too. | 也许他还认识肖的朋友 |
[14:49] | – Hank. – Can you swing by? | -汉克 -你能过来吗 |
[14:51] | Witness is ready to talk. | 目击者准备好跟我们谈谈了 |
[14:52] | Yeah, I can meet you at the hospital. | 好的 在医院见吧 |
[14:57] | See what you can find out from Bud, | 你们去问问巴德都知道什么 |
[14:58] | but just get the names. | 只要弄到名字就行 |
[15:00] | They were obviously kids or something, | 他们肯定就是些小孩子 |
[15:02] | dressed up like red, hairy monsters. | 打扮成浑身是毛的红色怪物 |
[15:03] | Jumped me before I could even react. | 我还没反应过来就被扑倒了 |
[15:06] | How many were there? | 总共有几个人 |
[15:07] | Three, I think. I don’t know. | 应该是三个吧 我记不得了 |
[15:09] | It all happened so fast. | 一切都发生得太快了 |
[15:11] | Do you have any details as to what they looked like? | 你还记得他们长相的其它细节吗 |
[15:14] | What are you gonna do, put out a police sketch | 你要做什么 发布长毛小怪物的 |
[15:15] | of hairy, little beasts? | 警方素描吗 |
[15:17] | Aren’t you looking for whoever was inside the costumes? | 你不应该去查查是谁打扮成那样吗 |
[15:20] | Any detail about the costume | 任何服饰的细节 |
[15:21] | could help track them down. | 都有助于我们追查他们的下落 |
[15:23] | Green eyes, yellow teeth, pointed ears. | 他们有绿眼睛 黄牙齿 尖耳朵 |
[15:26] | They smelled like a boys’ locker room. | 闻起来就像男生的储物柜 |
[15:33] | Big guy on the left is Big Johnson, real name Harold. | 左边的大个子是大块头约翰逊 真名叫哈罗德 |
[15:38] | He is one badass schakal. | 他是个坏透顶的豺狼 |
[15:40] | I think that’s the guy Josh hit in the head with a rock. | 被乔什用石头砸晕的就是他 |
[15:43] | You hit Big Johnson? | 你砸了大块头约翰逊 |
[15:46] | How do you spell schakal? | 这个豺狼是怎么拼的 |
[15:48] | S–sch…just like it sounds. | 豺 豺狼 按照读法来就行 |
[15:54] | I recognize the other guy. | 我记得那个人 |
[15:55] | I think he was at the meeting too. | 我记得他当时也在那个会议上 |
[15:57] | That’s Walter Dempsey. | 那是沃特·登普西 |
[15:59] | What’s he? | 他又是什么 |
[16:01] | A hasslich. I hate them. | 他是巨怪 我最恨他们 |
[16:04] | Not that I’m prejudiced. | 不是说我对他们有偏见 |
[16:05] | Well, actually, I am. | 其实我就是有偏见 |
[16:08] | They’ve picked on eisbibers for generations. | 他们世世代代都欺负水獭怪 |
[16:10] | Don’t get me started. | 说来话长了 |
[16:17] | I think this is getting serious. | 这件事好像变得很严重 |
[16:23] | There’s gonna be real, live ballerinas | 现场会有活生生的芭蕾舞演员 |
[16:25] | and fairies and dancing candy | 仙子和跳跳糖 |
[16:27] | and a nutcracker that comes to life. | 还有胡桃夹子也会是真的 |
[16:29] | Honey, you’re not gonna believe all the amazing things | 亲爱的 你一定想不到你今晚将看到的 |
[16:32] | you’re gonna see tonight. | 这些惊人之事的 |
[16:38] | First crime scene was on Shaver Street… | 第一个犯罪现场是在沙弗街 |
[16:43] | Here. | 这里 |
[16:45] | Second crime scene on Highland… | 第二个犯罪现场在高地 |
[16:49] | Here. | 这里 |
[16:50] | Most recent one on Bryce, | 最新的一起在布赖斯 |
[16:53] | right about here. | 就在这里 |
[16:56] | Now, that puts the center of everything right about here. | 一切的事情的中心点都在这里 |
[17:01] | No reports of vehicles involved. | 没有关于所涉交通工具的信息 |
[17:02] | Maybe they’re moving on foot. | 也许他们步行 |
[17:04] | Three nights in a row. | 每三天晚上一次 |
[17:05] | Let’s start looking in this area. | 着手调查这片区域吧 |
[17:07] | See, now, what’s that in the middle? | 中间这一块区域有些什么呢 |
[17:10] | St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church. | 是圣德米特里希腊正教教堂 |
[17:14] | I’m taking this one with us. | 拍下照以防万一吧 |
[17:16] | Hey, Nick, can I see you for a minute? | 尼克 我能和你说句话吗 |
[17:17] | Sure. | 当然 |
[17:23] | Uh, just got this from the sketch artist. | 刚刚从素描师那得到这张拼图 |
[17:26] | Based on the witness’ description, | 在目击者的描述下绘出来的 |
[17:28] | This is what we’re looking for. | 这就是我们的目标对象 |
[17:31] | How do you want me to handle this? | 你要我怎么处理 |
[17:33] | I’d say very carefully. | 小心谨慎地处理 |
[17:37] | My mother left. | 我母亲走了 |
[17:40] | Sorry I didn’t have a chance to say thank you. | 抱歉 一直没机会和她说声谢谢 |
[17:41] | Maybe you still can. | 也许你还有机会答谢她 |
[17:45] | She now knows she has a granddaughter, | 现在她知道她有个孙女 |
[17:47] | and she’s on a quest to find her. | 并且要找到她 |
[17:48] | – You tell her who has her? – Of course. | -你和她说了她孙女在哪吗 -当然说了 |
[17:50] | I had to. She’s my mother. | 必须要说 她是我母亲 |
[17:51] | She just saved my life, | 而且刚刚救了我一命 |
[17:53] | and in a roundabout way, she just saved yours too. | 间接说来 她也救了你一命 |
[17:56] | Your mother wants to know where mine is. | 你母亲想知道我母亲的下落 |
[17:58] | Yeah, she brought up that subject. | 没错 她提过这件事 |
[18:02] | Have you heard from her? | 你有她的消息吗 |
[18:03] | Well, even if I had, she wouldn’t tell me where she was. | 就算有 她也不会告诉我她在哪 |
[18:05] | And just in case you’re wondering, I haven’t. | 我直说了吧 她没联系过我 |
[18:09] | My mother’s very determined, Nick, | 我母亲下定了决定 尼克 |
[18:11] | and she’s quite resourceful. | 她的人面也非常地广 |
[18:12] | Now, my desire here is simply to protect my child, | 我现在只想要保护我的女儿 |
[18:15] | and I don’t want my mother to kill your mother. | 而且我也不希望我妈妈杀了你妈妈 |
[18:18] | And I don’t want my mother to kill your mother. | 我也不想这样 |
[18:20] | Well, if we can’t warn yours and we can’t dissuade mine, | 如果我们无法通知你母亲 也劝不了我母亲 |
[18:22] | then we’re gonna have to figure out another way | 那就得想想别的办法了 |
[18:23] | to deal with all this. | 来处理这件事 |
[18:27] | It was your mother who helped Adalind | 你母亲帮助了爱达玲和我女儿 |
[18:28] | and the baby escape the royals. | 逃离皇室的魔爪 |
[18:30] | Now, with Adalind back in Vienna, | 可是爱达玲回到了维也纳 |
[18:32] | it’s not gonna take them long to figure out who has the child. | 他们很快就会知道孩子在谁的手里 |
[18:35] | It’s not gonna make it any easier to find them. | 但是他们不会轻易地能找到 |
[18:36] | Let’s hope not. | 但愿如此吧 |
[18:39] | Have you given any thought | 你有没有想过 |
[18:40] | to how you want to handle Sergeant Wu? | 要怎么处理吴警官的事 |
[18:43] | He found one of my books in Trubel’s room. | 他在麻烦鬼的房间里找到了我的一本书 |
[18:44] | He thinks she knows what they are. | 他认为自己知道那些事物 |
[18:46] | He wants to know why you seem to be protecting a suspect. | 他想知道你为什么保护一名嫌疑犯 |
[18:48] | If he hadn’t found that book, | 如果他没发现那本书 |
[18:49] | he wouldn’t be paying any attention to her. | 就不会关注到她 |
[18:50] | Well, he did find that book, | 但是他发现了那本书 |
[18:51] | and he is paying attention to her and to you. | 他现在关注的不止她 还有你 |
[18:54] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[18:55] | Right now, I don’t want him discovering anything about me. | 现在我不想他发现我的事 |
[18:57] | Yeah? | 请进 |
[19:00] | Fourth night is the charm. | 第四晚也注定不安稳 |
[19:01] | 911 call just came in. We got one in progress. | 刚有人报警 破坏正在进行时 |
[19:04] | Go. | 去吧 |
[19:25] | What the hell are they? | 他们到底是什么东西 |
[19:27] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[19:33] | One on the roof. | 有一个在屋顶上 |
[19:54] | Easy, easy. | 别激动 |
[19:56] | Now, take it easy, pal. | 冷静点 伙计 |
[20:15] | – You see this too? – Oh, yeah. | -你也看到他的脸了吗 -没错 |
[20:17] | There’s no hiding that one. | 这家伙毫无掩饰 |
[20:19] | Guess you don’t need to be a Grimm to see it. | 看来不做格林也能看得到这模样 |
[20:21] | Is it wesen? | 是格林生物吗 |
[20:22] | I don’t know if it’s woged or what. | 我不知道他有没有转化 |
[20:24] | Well, if it’s not wesen, what the hell is it? | 如果他不是格林生物 那是什么 |
[20:26] | We sure as hell can’t take it back to the precinct. | 我们肯定不能把他带回警局 |
[20:28] | Oh, we’re not leaving it here. | 也不能把他留在这里 |
[20:29] | Well, we’d better take it somewhere | 在被人发现之前 |
[20:31] | before somebody sees it. | 我们最好把他带走 |
[20:32] | Okay, we’ll take it to Monroe and Rosalee’s. | 带去门罗和罗莎莉家吧 |
[20:34] | They can help us figure out what it is. | 他们能帮我们找出这家伙是什么 |
[20:39] | That guy wasn’t lying about the smell. | 那人说的臭味原来是真的 |
[20:41] | I’m gonna call Juliette; we’re gonna need a big dog crate. | 我要打电话给朱丽叶 叫她带个大狗笼过来 |
[20:44] | And animal sedatives. | 还有动物镇静剂 |
[20:47] | Now, we don’t know what this thing is, so be careful. | 现在我们不知道他是什么 所以小心点 |
[20:50] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:56] | Jeez. | 天呐 |
[21:01] | Oof, I think it’s out. | 我想他昏过去了 |
[21:04] | – Still want me to use this? – Yes. | -还要给他打镇静剂吗 -要 |
[21:05] | – Are you kidding? – Please. | -当然要 -打吧 |
[21:08] | So have you ever seen one of these before? | 你们以前有见过这种吗 |
[21:10] | That would be a definite uh-uh. | 肯定没见过 |
[21:12] | Me neither. | 我也没见过 |
[21:13] | Ooh, it smells like a– like a pungent, | 这气味像是一种刺鼻的 |
[21:17] | vinegarish, glandular, | 酸臭 汗臭 |
[21:21] | musky kind of, yeah, a chamber pot. | 有一点麝香味 对 就像一只夜壶 |
[21:24] | Let’s get him inside the crate. | 我们把他放到狗笼里吧 |
[21:26] | You can’t open it from the inside, can you? | 从里面是打不开的 对吗 |
[21:28] | No, we’ve got an hour, hour and a half before it wakes up. | 是的 在他醒之前 我们最多有一个半小时 |
[21:30] | Not much longer. | 没有多余的时间 |
[21:32] | Why don’t you get it into the garage, | 为什么不把他放到车库里呢 |
[21:35] | and then Juliette and I will monitor | 朱丽叶和我会照看好他 |
[21:37] | while you guys check out the trailer? | 你们就可以安心在拖车里找资料 |
[21:38] | Wait a minute. You gonna be all right? | 等等 你不会有事的吧 |
[21:41] | I’ll be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[21:48] | Something about 4 feet tall, hairy, smelly, | 大约有一米二高 毛绒绒 臭烘烘的东西 |
[21:54] | and hates Christmas. | 并且痛恨圣诞节 |
[21:56] | That narrows it down, sort of, | 这算是缩小搜索范围了 |
[21:58] | and I can tell you, from the odoriferous evidence, | 我敢说 从他散发出臭气这一点来看 |
[22:00] | it is not upine, | 就知道他不是鼬科 |
[22:01] | canine, feline, vulpine, or bovine. | 犬齿类 猫科 狐类 也不是牛科 |
[22:04] | Think I got something– in Greek? | 我想我查到了些什么 是希腊文的 |
[22:07] | We’re talking mediterranean? | 我们在找的是地中海地区的生物吗 |
[22:10] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[22:10] | Take a look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[22:12] | Yeah, looks like them. | 没错 看上去很像 |
[22:13] | Huh, well, I hope it’s been translated. | 真希望这个有译本 |
[22:18] | Yeah, a few times. | 有的 有很多译本 |
[22:20] | French, Russian, German– | 法语 俄语 德语 |
[22:27] | English. | 还有英语 |
[22:30] | Ka–kallikantzaroi– | 地…地精怪– |
[22:33] | That’s the English? | 这真的是英语吗 |
[22:34] | I–that’s, I think, what they’re called. | 我 我想他们的英文就是这么叫的 |
[22:37] | “December 1730, | “1730年12月 |
[22:38] | “I arrived in Dresden at the order of | “应强大的奥古斯都国王二世的要求 |
[22:40] | “King Augustus, the second, the strong, | “我来到了德累斯顿 |
[22:43] | “having been successful at tracking down | “前一年在希腊群岛 |
[22:45] | and dispatching kallikantzaroi” | 成功地抓住地精怪” |
[22:48] | Rye? Roy. I don’t know. | 鬼还是怪 我也不知道 |
[22:51] | “in the Greek isles the year before, | “并且解决了它们之后 |
[22:53] | “I suddenly found myself much in demand, | “我突然发现自己变得非常抢手 |
[22:55] | “but my discovery of what they were was not without its pitfalls. | “但他们留给我的印象就是善于坑人 |
[23:00] | “Before my time, it was assumed that kallikantzaroi | “在我之前 人们以为地精怪是 |
[23:03] | “were goblins who descended upon cities | “迁徙到城市中的地精 |
[23:05] | “to wreak havoc during the celebration of Christenmas, | “他们的目的就是毁了人们的圣诞节庆 |
[23:08] | “but after several bloody decapitations, | “但是在斩首了几个地精怪之后 |
[23:10] | “I was horrified to learn that they were… | “我才惊恐地发现他们是 |
[23:14] | children of the indole gentile.” | 温和怪的孩子” |
[23:17] | – They’re kids? – That’s what it says. | -他们还是孩子 -这上面是这么说的 |
[23:19] | I’ve known several indole gentile. | 我认识几个温和怪 |
[23:21] | Very nice people. | 他们都很和善 |
[23:22] | So where do the kallikantzaroi come from? | 那这些地精怪是从何而来的 |
[23:25] | Well, there’s more right here. | 下面还有更多记载 |
[23:27] | “Kallikantzaroi are rare among the indole gentile | “地精怪是温和怪中极少见的 |
[23:30] | “and appear to manifest during pubertas, | “他们的特性在青春期时开始显露出来 |
[23:33] | “lasting about 12 days | “持续大约12天 |
[23:35] | and linked somehow to the Bruma.” | 并且似乎与极冬过后有某种联系” |
[23:37] | The what? | 什么东西 |
[23:37] | Oh, that’s Latin for “Winter Solstice.” | 那是冬至日的拉丁文 |
[23:40] | Why do I know that? | 我为什么会知道这个 |
[23:41] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[23:43] | So kallikantzaroi are children of indole gentile | 所以地精怪是温和怪的孩子 |
[23:47] | Who somehow go through a puberty transformation during Christmas, | 他们会在圣诞节期间经历一种青春期蜕变 |
[23:51] | but only at night. | 但只是在晚上 |
[23:53] | Yeah, I mean, I wonder if it’s triggered | 是的 我想这可能是因为 |
[23:55] | by the days getting shorter, | 昼长时间越来越短 |
[23:56] | you know, like krampus. | 你知道 就跟圣诞恶魔差不多 |
[23:57] | Are you telling me it’s all about raging hormones? | 你是想说这只是荷尔蒙分泌过剩在作怪吗 |
[23:59] | I–you know, it’s either this or acne with them, I guess. | 我猜要不就是长青春痘 要不就是这种变异 |
[24:02] | Anything in there about how to stop them, | 除了砍掉他们的脑袋之外 |
[24:04] | besides, you know, cutting off their heads? | 书里有没有说其他可以阻止他们的方法 |
[24:06] | ’cause I’m not down with that. | 因为我还做不来这事 |
[24:07] | I understand. Let’s see. | 我明白 让我看看 |
[24:10] | “Now, knowing I was dealing with children, | “现在 知道了我自己要对付的孩子 |
[24:12] | “I put away my sword | “我放下了剑 |
[24:14] | “and worked feverishly to discover something that would stop them. | “并开始疯狂地寻找可以阻止他们的方法 |
[24:18] | “King Augustus, however, had found the answer for me. | “然而 奥古斯都国王为我找到了答案 |
[24:22] | “By chance, his mother discovered the kallikantzaroi | “他的母后在偶然之下发现地精怪 |
[24:27] | “were insatiably drawn to sweet cakes. | “疯狂地喜爱甜蛋糕 |
[24:30] | “The king ordered the royal baker to create the first stollen, | “于是国王命皇家糕点师烤制了第一只果子甜面包 |
[24:34] | “a German sweet cake made with candied fruit. | “一种用蜜饯制成的德式甜蛋糕 |
[24:37] | It stood 7 cubits high and weighed 6 stone.” | “它大约有三米高 六英石重” |
[24:42] | That’s like an 84-pound cake. | 差不多是38公斤重的蛋糕啊 |
[24:45] | “As strange as it sounds, when they overindulge, | “尽管听起来很奇怪 在放纵大吃蛋糕的时候 |
[24:48] | “it renders the kallikantzaroi harmless, | “地精怪变得无害了 |
[24:51] | “returning them for good to their natural state | “一旦朝阳再度升起 |
[24:53] | once the sun comes up.” | 他们就会永久地回归天性” |
[24:55] | German sweet cake with candied fruit? | 带有蜜饯的德国甜蛋糕吗 |
[24:58] | Sound like fruitcake to anybody else? | 有没有人觉得这听起来很像水果蛋糕 |
[25:02] | Wow, so there’s actually a reason for fruitcake. | 所以我们吃水果蛋糕是有历史原因的 |
[25:06] | It’s so great that you’ve been able to embrace all this. | 你能接受这一切真是太好了 |
[25:09] | I’m trying. | 我正在努力 |
[25:11] | And that train is just the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. | 还有 那辆火车是我见过的最可爱的东西 |
[25:13] | Actually, it’s a prewar 1935 Marklin, | 实际上 这是战前1935马克林型号 |
[25:16] | Which survived the war by being buried in the backyard | 它能逃过战争保留下来 |
[25:19] | of Monroe’s grandfather’s house in the Black Forest, | 都是因为当时被埋在了门罗祖父在奥芬堡市郊 |
[25:21] | just outside Offenburg. | 黑森林里面那间小屋的后花园里 |
[25:26] | That’s what happens when you’re married to Monroe. | 嫁给门罗就是这样 |
[25:29] | I feel like the kid I never was. | 感觉到了从没有过的孩子气 |
[25:33] | Oh, that doesn’t feel good. | 我现在感觉不太好 |
[25:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:39] | Just a little bit of nausea. | 有一点恶心 |
[25:40] | It’s not a big deal; it’s just happened a couple times. | 不是什么大事 已经有好几次了 |
[25:43] | – I can make you something. – No, no, no, it’s okay. | – 我可以给你配点药 – 不用 没事 |
[25:45] | It’ll pass. | 会过去的 |
[25:49] | Okay, it’s going away. | 好了 不痛了 |
[25:51] | I’m fine, really. I swear. | 我很好 真的 我发誓 |
[25:54] | Are you possibly pregnant? | 有没有可能是怀孕了 |
[25:58] | I don’t think so. | 不可能 |
[26:00] | Have you tested yourself? | 你验过了吗 |
[26:01] | No, but I– well– | 没有 可是我… |
[26:05] | – Oh, my god. – What? | -天呐 -怎么了 |
[26:09] | What if I got pregnant when I was Adalind? | 如果是我在变成爱达玲的那次怀上的呢 |
[26:12] | Can that happen? Is that possible? | 会这样吗 可能吗 |
[26:14] | – You weren’t really Adalind. – But I was. | -你又不是真的爱达玲 -可我当时就是她啊 |
[26:16] | I know you were, but you weren’t. | 我知道是 可事实上你又不是 |
[26:18] | I mean, this is so confusing. | 这太绕了 |
[26:20] | I’m not sure I even really– | 我都不确定是真的… |
[26:23] | – Did that come from the garage? – Oh, no. | -是车库传来的声音吗 -不 |
[26:36] | – Oh, crap. – Where is it? | -该死 -去哪了 |
[26:38] | Where did it go? | 它跑哪去了 |
[26:40] | Oh, god. There’s more? | 天呐 还有同伴 |
[26:44] | Run! | 快跑 |
[26:55] | – Push! – I am. | -用力推 -推着呢 |
[26:56] | I can’t hold them. They’re coming in. | 挡不住它们了 它们要进来了 |
[26:57] | – Grab something to hit them with. – Okay. | -找点能打晕它们的东西 -好 |
[27:18] | No, don’t let him near the Marklin! | 不 别让他靠近马克林 |
[27:22] | No, no, you don’t. | 不 你最好别碰 |
[27:31] | Crap. | 该死 |
[27:33] | No! | 不 |
[27:33] | Now, back off! | 退后 |
[27:38] | No! | 不 |
[27:41] | Don’t you dare! | 你敢碰一下试试 |
[27:42] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[27:49] | Get ’em! | 抓住他们 |
[28:04] | How’d they get here? | 他们是怎么找到这里的 |
[28:06] | It’s got to be the smell. | 肯定是靠气味 |
[28:08] | I mean, something that bad travels. | 那么难闻的味道老远就能闻到了 |
[28:10] | Well, can you follow them? | 能跟踪到他们吗 |
[28:11] | Not in three different directions at once. | 分散在三个不同的方向肯定不行 |
[28:13] | I can’t. | 做不到 |
[28:14] | They’re moving too fast. My god. | 他们跑得太快了 天呐 |
[28:16] | No way we’re gonna put out an APB. | 我们也不可能通缉他们 |
[28:22] | Monroe, I’m so sorry. | 门罗 对不起 |
[28:24] | Yeah, by the time we got to the garage, | 我也是 我们到车库的时候 |
[28:25] | they were already out. | 他们已经跑出来了 |
[28:26] | Why didn’t you guys tell us there were more? | 你们怎么没跟我们说有好几个呢 |
[28:28] | We only had one. | 我们只抓到了一个 |
[28:29] | We didn’t know they would find each other. | 我们也不知道他们会找到彼此 |
[28:30] | Ah, but you saved the Marklin. | 但是你保护了马克林 |
[28:33] | Nobody was touching this train. | 没人能碰这个火车一下 |
[28:35] | Over my dead body. | 除非从我尸体上踏过去 |
[28:36] | Look, this is my fault, by the way. | 说到底都是我的错 |
[28:38] | I should never have brought him here. | 我不应该把他带到这里来的 |
[28:39] | Did you figure out what it was? | 你们弄明白是什么东西了吗 |
[28:41] | Yeah, a “Kallikarkazoi.” | 是地精怪 |
[28:45] | Yeah, it’s some sort of, | 对 类似某种 |
[28:46] | like, rare, seasonal, hormonal disorder | 罕见的季节性的荷尔蒙紊乱 |
[28:48] | that apparently only affects certain children | 且只会影响到某些温和怪的 |
[28:50] | of the indole gentile. | 后代 |
[28:52] | They’re Italian? | 他们是意大利人吗 |
[28:53] | Actually, Greek, but they’re only supposed to wreak havoc | 希腊人 不过他们应该是在圣诞节的那12天里 |
[28:56] | for the 12 days of Christmas. | 制造麻烦 |
[28:58] | 12 days? We have 5 more days of this? | 12天 我们还要再受虐5天 |
[29:00] | Yeah, we got to figure out where they’re gonna strike next. | 对 我们得搞清楚他们下一次会去哪里捣乱 |
[29:02] | Even if we do, how do we stop them? | 即便搞清楚了 我们又要怎么阻止他们呢 |
[29:07] | Fruitcake. | 水果蛋糕 |
[29:08] | Dempsey’s a hasslich, right? | 登普西是个巨怪 对吗 |
[29:10] | Right, Dempsey knows Shaw through Johnson. | 对 登普西通过约翰逊认识了肖 |
[29:13] | Shaw through Johnson. | 通过约翰逊认识了肖 |
[29:16] | Nick, we got some names for you. | 尼克 我们收集了一些名字 |
[29:17] | All these guys were at Shaw’s house today. | 这些人今天都在肖的家里 |
[29:19] | You went to Shaw’s house? | 你们去肖的家里了 |
[29:21] | Yeah, you said you wanted names, | 对啊 你不是想知道都是谁嘛 |
[29:22] | so I got Bud, and we went over there. | 所以我找了巴德 我们去了一趟 |
[29:23] | Yeah, there was a lot going on there. | 对 事情可不简单 |
[29:24] | It was creepy. | 非常诡异 |
[29:26] | There was a guy wearing a robe and one of those masks. | 有个人穿了一件袍子 还戴着一个那样的面具 |
[29:28] | Okay, this is what we got so far. | 我们目前就知道这么多 |
[29:31] | Shaw Steinkellner, Harold Johnson, Roger Briggs, | 肖·斯坦因凯勒 哈罗德·约翰逊 罗杰·布里格斯 |
[29:35] | Matthew Howard, Walter Dempsey. | 马修·霍华德 沃特·登普西 |
[29:36] | Harold Johnson–that’s the one we took the mask from. | 哈罗德·约翰逊 这个面具就是他的 |
[29:38] | You think all of these guys have something | 你们觉得这些人和门罗跟罗莎莉 |
[29:39] | to do with what’s been happening with Monroe and Rosalee? | 遇上的麻烦有关系 |
[29:41] | That’s what we’re thinking. | 我们是这么认为的 |
[29:49] | I can fix them with a little glue. | 用点胶水就能修好了 |
[29:53] | What about this? | 那这个呢 |
[29:55] | Assuming we can find santa’s head. | 前提是我们能找到圣诞老人的头 |
[29:59] | Wait a minute. Santa’s head– | 等等 圣诞老人的头 |
[30:01] | santa’s head, I just saw– | 圣诞老人的头 我刚看见了 |
[30:04] | It’s around here somewhere. | 就在这附近 |
[30:08] | I got him. | 找着了 |
[30:10] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[30:14] | A medical alert bracelet? | 医学告警手镯 |
[30:16] | What? | 什么 |
[30:21] | None of our decorations have asthma. | 我们的装饰里哪个有哮喘了 |
[30:24] | There were at least five guys at Shaw’s house the first time, | 第一次至少有5个人在肖家里 |
[30:26] | and most of those same guys showed up later. | 大多数后来也出现了 |
[30:28] | If all those guys were part of that group, | 如果这些人都是那个组织的人 |
[30:30] | what if they’re planning on doing something else? | 万一他们在计划别的行动呢 |
[30:33] | Without any evidence tying them to the burning wolfsangel | 没有证据证明他们跟燃烧的狼之钩 |
[30:35] | or the brick through the window, I can’t arrest them. | 或砸破窗户的石头有关的话 我没法逮捕他们 |
[30:37] | Isn’t this a wesen thing? | 这些不是跟格林生物有关吗 |
[30:40] | Yeah, well, I try to use the law at first when I can. | 话是这么说 可以的话我还是会先尝试走法律途径 |
[30:43] | – Good morning. – Hey, you want coffee? | -早上好 -来杯咖啡吗 |
[30:46] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 |
[30:48] | Hey, I just wanted to say thanks | 我想谢谢你们 |
[30:50] | for letting me stay here. | 收留我 |
[30:53] | Hey, Nick, | 尼克 |
[30:54] | you said you thought the guys who were in my dad’s house | 你说过你觉得出现在我爸爸房子里的人可能是 |
[30:56] | were “Hungjagers.” | “野犬怪” |
[30:58] | Am I saying that right? | 说对了吗 |
[30:59] | – Hund. Not hung. – Right. | -猎 不是野 -好吧 |
[31:02] | Those are the same kind of wesen that attacked me and my dad | 我们在这里的时候 也受到了这种 |
[31:04] | when we were out here. | 格林生物的袭击 |
[31:06] | Look, I think I’m gonna have to go back home | 我想我得回去一趟 |
[31:09] | and deal with this however I can, | 尽力应付这些事 |
[31:11] | but is there any way that I can learn more about this stuff | 但在我走之前 能不能让我多了解了解 |
[31:14] | before I go? | 这一切呢 |
[31:17] | Yeah, I think there is. | 我想是能的 |
[31:25] | You cool with that? | 你没问题吗 |
[31:26] | If you are. | 如果你也同意的话 |
[31:33] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[31:37] | Is there a name on the medical bracelet? | 医学手镯上有名字吗 |
[31:40] | Wow, this place is incredible. | 这地方真是棒极了 |
[31:42] | Hey, wait till you see this. | 看完这个再惊叹吧 |
[31:47] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[31:48] | Wait, you use all these? | 等等 这些你都会用 |
[31:50] | I’ve used a couple, but this is, like, | 我就用过一些 不过这就像是 |
[31:52] | the history of the Grimms, okay–what they used. | 格林家族的历史 都是他们用过的 |
[32:00] | This is just like all the stuff my dad | 这些跟我爸爸以前地下室里的 |
[32:02] | used to have in his basement. | 东西好像 |
[32:03] | Everything that was your dad’s is here now. | 你爸爸的那些东西现在都在这里了 |
[32:07] | Want to learn about hundjagers? | 想了解猎犬怪吗 |
[32:08] | This is your best bet. | 这是最好的办法 |
[32:13] | Have a seat. There’s a lot to learn. | 坐 要学的东西可不少 |
[32:19] | Do you think I’ll ever become like you and Nick? | 你觉得我会变得像你和尼克一样吗 |
[32:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:23] | Let’s hope for the best. | 那就乐观一点好了 |
[32:26] | Whatever that is. | 如你所愿 |
[32:40] | – Mrs. Katsaros? – Yes? | -卡塞洛斯太太吗 -是我 |
[32:41] | Detective Burkhardt. This is Detective Griffin. | 我是伯克哈德警探 这位是格里芬警探 |
[32:43] | Do you have a son named John? | 你是不是有个叫约翰的儿子 |
[32:45] | Yes. Is something wrong? | 对 怎么了吗 |
[32:47] | Is this his? | 这是他的吗 |
[32:48] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[32:55] | You’re the Grimm. | 你是格林 |
[32:56] | I’m also a cop who’s concerned that your son | 我也是一个担心你儿子 |
[32:57] | might be hurting others or get hurt himself. | 可能在伤害他人或伤到自己的警察 |
[33:07] | After dispatching three hundjagers at the inn, | 在旅馆杀了三个猎犬怪后 |
[33:09] | I learned one of the most important lessons | 我学到了收服他们最重要的一点 |
[33:11] | in hunting them– | 那就是 |
[33:12] | kill the women first. | 先杀女性 |
[33:15] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[33:18] | What? | 什么 |
[33:21] | What do you think my chances are if I go back? | 你觉得如果我回去的话 有多少成功率 |
[33:25] | I don’t know, Josh. | 我不知道 乔什 |
[33:27] | I have a life back there. | 我的生活在那里 |
[33:28] | What am I supposed to do, | 我能怎么办 |
[33:29] | just go on the run for the rest of my life | 就因为他们觉得我手上有那么一把钥匙 |
[33:31] | just because they think I have one of those keys? | 然后下半辈子就一直逃亡吗 |
[33:33] | Look, I was on the run for years. | 我之前跑了好多年 |
[33:35] | It didn’t do me any good until I stopped running. | 没有任何好处 直到我停止逃跑 |
[33:38] | You might have to stop running. | 你或许也得停止逃跑 |
[33:42] | Kallikantzaroi? | 地精怪 |
[33:44] | I know it’s possible, but it’s rare, | 我知道这是有可能的 但这种情况很少见 |
[33:46] | like Tay-Sachs disease in the Jewish population | 和犹太人有家族黑蒙性痴呆 |
[33:49] | or sickle cell anemia in African-Americans. | 或非洲裔美国人有镰状细胞性贫血一样 |
[33:52] | Only a very small population of indole gentile | 只有很少数希腊血统的温和怪 |
[33:54] | of Greek heritage are even susceptible. | 才易得此病 |
[33:56] | John never showed any signs. | 约翰从没有过任何症状 |
[33:57] | He’s a very sweet boy. | 他是个可爱的孩子 |
[33:59] | – He’s home every night. – Are you sure? | -每晚都在家 -你确定吗 |
[34:01] | We found your son’s medical bracelet | 我们是在被袭击的一家人家里 |
[34:03] | in one of the homes that was attacked. | 找到你儿子的医学手镯的 |
[34:06] | He must have been sneaking out at night. | 他肯定是晚上偷溜出去了 |
[34:08] | That would explain why he’s been so tired. | 所以他最近才会那么疲惫 |
[34:10] | Where is John now? | 约翰现在在哪 |
[34:11] | He’s performing with the St. Demetrios youth choir tonight. | 今晚他要和圣德米特里的儿童唱诗班表演 |
[34:14] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[34:16] | The St. Demetrios here? | 是这个圣德米特里吗 |
[34:19] | Yes, that’s our church. | 对 我们的教堂 |
[34:21] | It’s how we all keep in touch with our Greek heritage. | 我们就是在这里和其他的希腊后裔交流的 |
[34:23] | People come from miles around. | 他们会大老远赶来 |
[34:24] | Where’s the choir performing tonight? | 今晚唱诗班会在哪里表演 |
[34:26] | The Christmas concert and tree lighting at the church. | 教堂的圣诞音乐会 到时圣诞树也会亮起来 |
[34:28] | We were just on our way there. | 我们正准备过去 |
[34:29] | That doesn’t give us much time. | 那没剩多少时间了 |
[34:30] | Do you have a photo of John? | 你们有约翰的照片吗 |
[34:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:33] | If I could talk to my son first, I– | 如果我能先跟我儿子谈谈的话… |
[34:35] | Sir, he’s not the only one. | 先生 他还有小伙伴 |
[34:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:42] | Just a spot of glue on your beard, my friend, | 再在你胡子上涂点胶水 朋友 |
[34:45] | – and you’ll be good as new. – It’s Nick. | -你就会和新的一样了 -是尼克 |
[34:47] | Hey, did you catch the guy? | 抓到那家伙了吗 |
[34:48] | No, but we know where he is, | 没有 但我们知道他在那里了 |
[34:50] | and if we find him, we’ll find the others. | 如果我们找到他 就能找到其他人 |
[34:51] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[34:52] | We’re gonna need a trap. | 我们需要一个陷阱 |
[35:01] | Portland PD. | 波特兰警局 |
[35:02] | You got fruitcake? | 你这有水果蛋糕吗 |
[35:04] | We do, right here in the truck. | 有 就在食品车里 |
[35:05] | Best in town. | 全市最好的 |
[35:07] | – You want a sample? – No. | -要尝一口吗 -不用 |
[35:08] | – No? – We want the whole truck. | -不用 -整辆车都要了 |
[35:42] | I hope this works. | 希望能成功 |
[35:43] | It better. It’s already dark. | 最好是 已经天黑了 |
[35:45] | Yeah, which means they’ll be stinking up | 这意味着 他们会随时把演出的地方 |
[35:46] | that choir room any second. | 变得臭哄哄的 |
[35:48] | I hope nobody we know sees us. | 希望没有认识的人看见我们 |
[35:49] | I don’t want to have to explain what we’re doing. | 我可不想跟他们解释我们在干嘛 |
[35:51] | We just–we just tell them | 就跟他们说 |
[35:54] | we needed to be able to find our way back to the church. | 我们得想办法知道回教堂的路 |
[36:10] | There he is. | 他在那呢 |
[36:11] | We got to get him out of here. | 我们得把他带走 |
[36:12] | Too late. | 来不及了 |
[36:18] | Everyone! | 所有人 |
[36:19] | What the hell is going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[36:23] | Get back! | 后退 |
[36:28] | Everyone, back! | 所有人 后退 |
[36:32] | Get back, get back. | 后退 后退 |
[36:35] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[36:35] | Enough of that! | 够了 |
[36:37] | Somebody! | 管事的呢 |
[36:55] | Okay, now. | 好了 |
[37:05] | – You get them all? – We got three of them. | -全抓到了吗 -抓到了三个 |
[37:07] | Let’s hope that’s all. | 希望没有别的了 |
[37:09] | Get them out of here. | 把他们带走 |
[37:16] | – Anybody know who they were? – Whose kids were those? | -有人知道他们是谁吗 -都是谁家的熊孩子 |
[37:17] | The tree is ruined. | 圣诞树都给毁了 |
[37:19] | – They were all dressed up. – My son’s still here. | -他们都变装了 -我儿子还在呢 |
[37:27] | How much longer do we have to wait? | 我们还得等多久 |
[37:30] | It’s been quiet for quite a while now. | 已经安静了好一阵了 |
[37:32] | Are we sure this is over? | 确定这一切都结束了吗 |
[37:33] | Well, according to the book, once the sun comes up, | 根据书上所说的 一旦朝阳升起 |
[37:36] | they’re supposed to return to their natural state for good. | 他们就应该永久地回归天性 |
[37:40] | Let’s do it. | 打开吧 |
[37:44] | Oh, you’re not going to arrest them, are you? | 你们不会逮捕他们吧 |
[37:46] | The town thinks it was just a practical joke. | 市民都觉得只是一个恶作剧 |
[37:48] | Let them think that. | 就让他们这么想好了 |
[38:03] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[38:05] | They’re okay. | 他们没事了 |
[38:07] | They look so innocent. | 他们看上去好天真无邪 |
[38:14] | You know, you’re not gonna believe this. | 说了你也不会相信 |
[38:16] | I kind of have a craving for some fruitcake. | 我超爱水果蛋糕的 |
[38:19] | You saved some of that? | 你还给自己留了点 |
[38:20] | It’s not as bad as its reputation. | 没有传说中那么难吃 |
[38:23] | Hey, thanks for your help on this one. | 这次谢谢你们帮忙了 |
[38:28] | Listen, I think we’ve got a line on some of the people | 我觉得我们已经打听到了一些 |
[38:30] | involved in burning the wolfsangel | 跟燃烧狼之钩 |
[38:31] | and throwing the brick through the window. | 和用砖头砸破窗户的人 |
[38:33] | As soon as we’ve got anything, we’ll let you know. | 一有任何消息 我们就通知你们 |
[38:36] | All right, thank you. | 好 谢了 |
[38:43] | You know, if you’re not gonna eat that– | 如果你不吃的话 |
[38:48] | It’s all yours. | 给你了 |
[39:21] | You are up awfully early. | 你起得真早 |
[39:24] | I wanted to get an early start. | 我想早点出发 |
[39:27] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪吗 |
[39:30] | Nick, I can’t thank you enough. | 尼克 我非常非常感谢你 |
[39:35] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[39:37] | You’re a Grimm again, and things are sort of back to normal, | 你又变回格林了 一切都差不多回到了正轨 |
[39:40] | and you don’t need me as much as you did. | 你也不再像之前那么需要我了 |
[39:42] | Is this about Chavez? | 是因为查瓦兹吗 |
[39:43] | A little. | 一部分吧 |
[39:45] | I don’t trust them, and I don’t think it’s right for me. | 我不相信他们 我觉得我也不应该这样 |
[39:48] | Just let me finish, or I might not make it. | 让我说完 不然我可能就开不了口了 |
[39:51] | Josh came here, and I heard his story. | 乔什来了 我听说了他的遭遇 |
[39:55] | He wants to go back home. | 他想回家 |
[39:56] | I don’t think we should let him do that by himself. | 我觉得不应该让他孤身一人去面对 |
[40:00] | You want to help Josh? | 你想帮乔什 |
[40:01] | Yeah, I think I should try. | 对 我觉得我应该试一试 |
[40:06] | But, um, | 但是 |
[40:08] | I can’t, you know, say good-bye to everybody. | 我没办法跟大家一一道别 |
[40:12] | Monroe and Rosalee and Hank– | 门罗 罗莎莉 汉克 |
[40:16] | but especially Juliette. | 尤其是朱丽叶 |
[40:17] | Yeah, look. | 听着 |
[40:21] | We’re not going anywhere, | 我们会一直在这里 |
[40:24] | and I think you should do whatever you want to do. | 我认为你应该去做自己想做的事 |
[40:29] | And, you know, you can always come back. | 只要你想 这里你总是可以回来的 |
[40:42] | How are you gonna get there? | 你们要怎么回去 |
[40:45] | We’ll figure it out. | 总会有办法的 |
[40:50] | I think I have something that might help. | 我想我这有样东西能帮到你们 |
[40:57] | This was my Aunt Marie’s. | 这是我玛丽姨妈的 |
[40:59] | This is what she brought the trailer here with. | 她就是开着这辆车把拖车带过来的 |
[41:02] | I didn’t want to sell it, but this seems like a good way | 我不想卖掉它 不过这也许是让它继续 |
[41:05] | for it to move on. | 发光发热的好方法 |
[41:07] | I promise I’ll take good care of it. | 我保证会好好照顾它的 |
[41:12] | First shift. | 第一次我来 |
[41:13] | I wish there was something more I could give you. | 真希望能有更多给你的东西 |
[41:15] | Nick, you gave me my life. | 尼克 你给了我第二次生命 |