时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What I saw | 我看见的 |
[00:06] | felt real. | 感觉很真实 |
[00:07] | Nobody sees the world the same way. | 人们眼中的世界都不一样 |
[00:09] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[00:10] | -A wolfsangel. -Why? | -狼之钩 -为什么 |
[00:11] | The Secundum Naturae Order Nam Wesen. | 是保护自然秩序格林生物协会 |
[00:14] | To them, | 对他们来说 |
[00:14] | inter-marriage is a crime against man and nature. | 异族通婚就是反人性反自然的犯罪 |
[00:20] | – What’s wrong? – Just a little bit of nausea. | -怎么了 -有一点恶心 |
[00:21] | It’s not a big deal, it’s just happened a couple times. | 不是什么大事 已经有好几次了 |
[00:24] | Are you possibly pregnant? | 有没有可能是怀孕了 |
[00:29] | “跟紧同伴 千万别走远 不要流血 吸血怪已饥渴难耐” | |
[00:47] | Fever’s down, | 烧退了 |
[00:49] | less achy. | 疼痛减轻了 |
[00:50] | She should be okay in a couple of days. | 再过几天就好了 |
[00:52] | Make sure she stays in bed and hydrated. | 保证卧床休息 补充水分 |
[00:53] | Our flight’s in a couple hours. | 再有几小时飞机就起飞了 |
[00:54] | We got to get going. | 我们得出发了 |
[00:55] | Just a couple of more patients. | 再看几个病人 |
[00:56] | We’re going to miss the plane. | 我们会误机的 |
[01:02] | Gracias, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[01:06] | We can’t rid the entire world of disease in one trip, Diego. | 一次出诊治不好全世界的病 迪亚戈 |
[01:10] | It’s gonna take at least two. | 至少得两次 |
[01:16] | It will be nice to sleep in my own bed. | 快能睡自己的床了 真好 |
[01:18] | Actually, it’ll just be nice to sleep… | 其实能睡我就已经满足了 |
[01:22] | and to be back home and to see my beautiful wife. | 还能回家见到我漂亮的老婆 |
[01:25] | Okay, can you not rub in the wife part? | 行了 别提你老婆了 |
[01:28] | Quit breaking up with your girlfriend. | 那你别和你女朋友分手啊 |
[01:30] | I won’t miss the mosquitoes. | 我可不会想这里的蚊子 |
[01:32] | Yeah, well, they’ll miss me. | 可是蚊子会想我 |
[01:55] | Bienvenido, mi amor. | 欢迎回家 亲爱的 |
[02:03] | You were gone too long this time. | 这次你去的太久了 |
[02:05] | I’m not letting you leave again. | 再也不让你走了 |
[02:07] | Fine by me. | 求之不得 |
[02:12] | So how was it? | 怎么样 |
[02:13] | Sisyphean. | 忙成狗了 |
[02:16] | You were just pushing rocks up a hill? | 你去当挑山工了吗 |
[02:18] | Seems like. | 差不多 |
[02:21] | Have you had any sleep? | 睡觉了没 |
[02:22] | Yeah. | 睡了 |
[02:23] | I don’t remember when, | 不记得什么时候睡的 |
[02:25] | but I did have some. | 不过确实睡了一会 |
[02:26] | Listen, the next time you do this, | 下次出差的时候 |
[02:28] | you got to take better care of yourself. | 你要照顾好自己 |
[02:30] | You look exhausted. | 你累坏了 |
[02:32] | I sort of feel like it too, | 我感觉也是 |
[02:34] | but you are making me feel better already. | 但是看到你我就好多了 |
[02:39] | Are you hungry? I made lasagna. | 饿了吗 我做了意大利面 |
[02:41] | Italian? Good. | 意大利面 太好了 |
[02:43] | No more arroz y frijoles. | 不要米饭和豆子 |
[02:45] | And after you eat, I’m putting you right to bed. | 吃完就送你上床休息 |
[02:48] | As long as you’re coming with me. | 只要你跟我一起 |
[02:50] | The big one or the medium one? | 大的还是小的 |
[02:52] | How much are we gonna be wearing? | 我们要穿多少件衣服 |
[02:53] | I mean, this is a honeymoon. | 我们是去度蜜月 |
[02:56] | I’m bringing the big one, just in case we buy stuff. | 我要带大的 万一买点什么呢 |
[03:01] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[03:01] | My old camera. | 我的老相机 |
[03:03] | That doesn’t really narrow it down. | 说了等于白说 |
[03:04] | Yeah, but this is my uncle’s 1935 | 这是我叔叔的1935年 |
[03:06] | Ernst Leitz Wetzlar Leica DRP | 恩斯特·徕茨威兹拉莱卡DRP相机 |
[03:08] | with a Wetzlar Summar 5-centimeter lens. | 还有威兹拉萨默50mm镜头 |
[03:11] | T.M.I. | 不知所言 |
[03:12] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[03:14] | But we cannot succumb to digital on our honeymoon. | 但是我们的蜜月不能用数码相机 |
[03:17] | Where’d you last see it? | 上次在哪见到的 |
[03:20] | Wherever I put it, which is why I can’t find it. | 不知道 所以我找不到了 |
[03:24] | Honey, don’t worry. We’ll find it. | 亲爱的 别担心 会找到的 |
[03:25] | I know. It’s just–I don’t know. | 我只是不知道 |
[03:27] | You don’t know what? | 不知道什么 |
[03:28] | I just–I wish we could leave on a trip | 我只想我们在度蜜月的时候 |
[03:29] | and not feel like something’s gonna go horribly wrong | 不用担心我们没在的期间 |
[03:31] | while we’re gone. | 有没有出什么事 |
[03:33] | Well, on the “glass half full” side, | 如果不是这么乐观的话 |
[03:35] | we won’t be here. | 我们也不会决定去度蜜月 |
[03:38] | Hey, if you and I don’t make time to go on this honeymoon, | 如果我们不抽时间去度蜜月的话 |
[03:41] | then we will always find a reason not to go on it. | 那么我们总会找到不去的理由 |
[03:43] | – I know, but– – But what? | -我知道 但是… -但是什么 |
[03:45] | Other people don’t have reasons | 其他人的理由又不是 |
[03:46] | like scalp-coat-wearing madmen | 碰到穿着头皮大衣的疯子 |
[03:48] | or the zombie apocalypse. | 或是僵尸天启 |
[03:50] | Or hexenbiest hell. | 还有巫女地狱 |
[03:51] | Right, or the umkippen. | 对 还有过度转化 |
[03:52] | See, and we’re just getting started. | 看到了吗 我们又开始了 |
[03:55] | Look, we have to trust that | 我们得相信他们 |
[03:57] | they have this under control without us. | 没有我们也能够摆平此事 |
[04:00] | I know. You’re right. | 我知道 你说得对 |
[04:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:06] | You know, I can’t remember the last time we did this. | 我都忘了上次咱们这样是什么时候了 |
[04:10] | What–Eat takeout and drink beer? | 什么 吃外卖喝啤酒吗 |
[04:12] | Don’t we do this, like, four times a week? | 我们不是每周四次吗 |
[04:14] | No. Have the house to ourselves. | 我说的是家里只有我们的时候 |
[04:18] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[04:19] | Hey, this is exactly what we were eating | 麻烦鬼来我们家第一晚 |
[04:21] | the first night Trubel was here. | 我们吃的就是这个 |
[04:23] | Guess we’re kind of empty nesters. | 看来咱们成了空巢老人 |
[04:26] | I hope she’s okay. | 希望她好好的 |
[04:27] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[04:30] | I’m gonna miss her. | 我会想她的 |
[04:31] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[04:32] | But if she was here, we wouldn’t have enough food. | 但是如果她在的话 吃的就不够了 |
[04:36] | That is true. | 这话没错 |
[04:37] | What are we gonna do now that we have the whole refrigerator to ourselves? | 冰箱全归我们了 我们该怎么办 |
[04:41] | And the house. | 还有房子 |
[04:43] | Let me think. | 让我想想 |
[06:07] | Hey, come on. Stop it. | 过来 停下 |
[06:08] | It’s just a squirrel. | 一只松鼠而已 |
[06:12] | Panchito! | 潘奇多 |
[06:15] | Panchito! | 潘奇多 |
[06:53] | Nicholas Burkhardt’s mother is dead. | 尼古拉斯·伯克哈德的母亲死了 |
[06:56] | Officially, that is… | 官方记录是这么显示的 |
[06:58] | just as the accident was reported | 正如21年前纽约的一份报纸上 |
[06:59] | in a New York newspaper 21 years ago, | 报道的事故一样 |
[07:02] | bodies burned beyond recognition, | 尸体被烧得无法辨认 |
[07:04] | and because the heads were missing, | 由于头部不见了 |
[07:07] | dental records could not be obtained. | 相关的牙科记录也找不到 |
[07:09] | Well, the woman who took me and my baby to Nick’s house | 把我和孩子带到尼克家的 |
[07:11] | was Nick’s mother, | 就是尼克的母亲 |
[07:13] | and she definitely had her head. | 她的头还好好的呢 |
[07:15] | So she’s been excellent at covering her tracks. | 看来她很擅长掩盖行踪 |
[07:17] | Better than excellent. | 何止是擅长 |
[07:19] | No one has been able to discover anything | 自从她死之后 没人发现 |
[07:20] | about her since her death, or if they have, | 有关她的任何消息 也许有人发现了 |
[07:23] | they haven’t lived to tell about it. | 但他们都被杀了 |
[07:24] | Except Adalind, of course. | 当然 爱达玲除外 |
[07:26] | Well, I wasn’t trying to kill her. | 我当时又没想杀她 |
[07:28] | Perhaps you should have. | 也许你应该杀了她 |
[07:30] | You’d still have your child. | 那样你还能拥有你的孩子 |
[07:32] | Would I? | 我能吗 |
[07:34] | Probably not, but that’s beside the point. | 也许不能 但这不是重点 |
[07:38] | We’re working together now. | 现在我们一起合作了 |
[07:40] | We trust one another. | 我们彼此信任 |
[07:42] | Don’t we? | 不是吗 |
[07:45] | We do. | 是的 |
[07:47] | So how do we find my baby? | 我们要怎样找到我的孩子 |
[07:50] | Well, the last anyone saw her was in Portland. | 最后看见她的人在波特兰 |
[08:29] | Victims were found this morning around 5:00 A.M. | 死者们是今早五点左右 |
[08:31] | by a neighbor. | 被邻居发现的 |
[08:33] | “Victims”? There’s more than one? | “死者们” 不止一个死者吗 |
[08:34] | Victim one, who has been identified | 第一名死者 经确认 |
[08:36] | as Justin Murray, | 名叫贾斯汀·穆雷 |
[08:37] | was taking his dog, victim two, | 和他的狗 也就是第二名死者 |
[08:40] | on what appears to be a late-night or early-morning walk | 遭到袭击的时候 |
[08:43] | when they were attacked. | 正在深夜或者凌晨散步 |
[08:44] | No witnesses yet, but we do have a lot of neighbors | 暂时没有找到目击者 但是很多邻居都说 |
[08:46] | who said they heard what they described | 他们听到的声音 |
[08:48] | as growling and screaming. | 可以用咆哮和尖叫来形容 |
[08:55] | Seems like their throats | 看起来他们的喉咙 |
[08:56] | are ripped open and the blood drained, | 被撕开 血也被吸干了 |
[08:58] | judging by the fact there’s not a lot of blood on the ground. | 因为地上没有什么残留血迹 |
[09:00] | Looks like something bit into his neck. | 就像是有东西咬破了他的喉咙 |
[09:03] | And by “something” you mean? | 这个”东西”指的是什么 |
[09:05] | Not your average gunshot, stabbing, bludgeoning. | 不是平常那种枪击 捅刀或者重击 |
[09:09] | I’m not sure I understand what average | 我已经搞不懂这座城市里 |
[09:11] | is anymore in this city, | 还有什么是平常的了 |
[09:12] | not that I have any opinion that makes sense, | 倒不是说我都能理解这些事 |
[09:13] | cause, you know, I’m ready to go with vampire or wolfman. | 我反正做好准备 调查吸血鬼或者狼人了 |
[09:16] | Do I sound a little stressed? Doesn’t matter. | 我听起来是不是有点神经质 无所谓了 |
[09:18] | Anyway, neighbor found them this morning, | 总之 今早发现他们的邻居 |
[09:21] | recent immigrant from Ecuador, | 是从厄瓜多尔来的新移民 |
[09:22] | Manuel Fierros. | 曼纽尔·菲洛斯 |
[09:24] | Mr. Fierros. | 菲洛斯先生 |
[09:26] | Yes? | 你好 |
[09:27] | This is Detective Burkhardt and Detective Griffin. | 这两位是伯克哈德警探和格里芬警探 |
[09:30] | They want to ask you a few questions. | 他们想问你几个问题 |
[09:32] | You found the body? | 是你发现的尸体 |
[09:33] | I find them muy temprano, is early. | 我今早发现的他们 |
[09:37] | I call 911. | 我报警了 |
[09:39] | I see run, walk him every night with his dog. | 我每晚都看见他带着狗散步 |
[09:44] | Do you live in the neighborhood? | 你住在这里吗 |
[09:46] | I living with my cousin. | 我和我表兄住在一起 |
[09:48] | Did you see anything else unusual, | 你有看见任何不寻常的事吗 |
[09:49] | any other people or cars driving by? | 有没有可疑的人或车子经过 |
[09:51] | No, I think that’s it, but I hear him scream. | 不 我什么都没看到 但我听到他尖叫 |
[09:54] | I was asleep, and I hear him. | 我本来在睡觉 然后听到他的声音 |
[09:57] | I come outside and find him, them muertos. | 出门一看 发现他们已经死了 |
[10:00] | All right, thank you, Mr. Fierros. | 好的 谢谢你 菲洛斯先生 |
[10:01] | If you can think of anything else, please… | 如果你还能记起别的 请… |
[10:05] | But I know. | 但我知道 |
[10:08] | – What? – I know what kill him. | -什么 -我知道是什么杀了他 |
[10:11] | You said you didn’t see what happened. | 你说了你没有目击事情经过 |
[10:12] | I did not see. | 我是没看到 |
[10:14] | I know. | 可我知道 |
[10:17] | You see this? Blood of man and animal. | 看到了吗 人和动物的血 |
[10:21] | It’s el chupacabra. | 这是吸血怪干的 |
[10:25] | Excuse me? Chupacabra? | 不好意思 吸血怪 |
[10:28] | The urban legend chupacabra, that chupacabra? | 都市传说里的那个吸血怪吗 |
[10:31] | Only chupacabra kill like this. | 只有吸血怪会这么杀人 |
[10:46] | Where were you? I woke up, and you were gone. | 你去哪了 我醒来的时候你都不在了 |
[10:49] | – I couldn’t sleep. – I didn’t know where you went. | -我睡不着 -我不知道你去哪了 |
[10:52] | I tried calling you on your cell, but you left it here. | 我试过打你的手机 但是你把手机落在家里 |
[10:54] | I needed to get some fresh air, so I went for a walk. | 我需要新鲜空气 所以去散步了 |
[10:57] | Without shoes? | 连鞋都不穿吗 |
[11:00] | I didn’t go far. | 我没有走很远 |
[11:01] | Do you know what happened back there? | 你知道出什么事了吗 |
[11:03] | Somebody killed Justin. | 有人杀了贾斯汀 |
[11:06] | Oh, God. Do they know who? | 天呐 他们知道是谁干的吗 |
[11:09] | I don’t know. I don’t–I don’t think so. | 我不知道 我觉得他们还没查出来 |
[11:12] | I’m just so glad you’re back here. | 我很开心你终于回来了 |
[11:13] | Don’t ever do that to me again. | 别再这样对我了 |
[11:16] | I’m sorry, Belem. I won’t. | 抱歉 贝伦 我不会了 |
[11:19] | Have you had any sleep? | 你有睡过吗 |
[11:20] | Yeah. I’m okay, just jet-lagged. | 我没事 只是有点时差反应 |
[11:23] | I got to get ready for work. | 我得准备上班了 |
[11:25] | Maybe you should take a day off. | 也许你该休息一天 |
[11:28] | Would if I could. | 要是可以就好了 |
[11:31] | Our victim, Justin Murray, | 死者贾斯汀·穆雷 |
[11:32] | moved to Portland from New York seven years ago. | 七年前从纽约搬来波特兰 |
[11:36] | Arrest for vandalism. | 因为破坏公物被捕 |
[11:38] | Other than that, he’s clean. | 除此之外 他没犯什么事 |
[11:39] | No gang affiliations, no known enemies. | 没加入什么黑帮 也没什么仇人 |
[11:42] | So we believe the witness, Mr. Fierros? | 所以菲洛斯先生说的是真的 |
[11:44] | We’re dealing with a chupacabra? | 我们要抓的是吸血怪 |
[11:45] | Do we know what a chupacabra is? | 我们知道吸血怪是什么吗 |
[11:47] | No, we don’t. | 不知道 |
[11:55] | Well, somebody does. | 有人知道 |
[11:57] | According to this, the word “chupacabra” | 根据这上面写的 “吸血怪” |
[11:59] | comes from the Spanish chupar, meaning “to suck”, | 源自西班牙语里的”吮吸” |
[12:03] | and cabra, meaning “goat”. | 和”山羊” |
[12:05] | Goat sucker. | 吸羊血的怪物 |
[12:07] | We’ve had worse. | 我们对付过更恶心的 |
[12:08] | Its name comes from the belief | 之所以得来这个名字 是因为 |
[12:09] | that this creature attacks livestock and drinks its blood. | 这种生物袭击家畜然后吸干它们的血 |
[12:13] | So we’re dealing with a wesen. | 所以我们要抓的是格林生物 |
[12:15] | I hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[12:17] | I cannot believe I just said that. | 我真不敢相信我居然这么说了 |
[12:18] | Well, whatever it is, is one meal going to be enough? | 不管是什么 一顿够吗 |
[12:22] | “Chupacabra” is Spanish, | 吸血怪是西班牙语 |
[12:24] | and I bet you Juliette knows something about this. | 朱丽叶肯定知道些什么 |
[12:27] | I’m gonna have her meet us at the trailer. | 我让她到拖车跟我们见面 |
[12:30] | Did you have an ultrasound? | 你做超声波了吗 |
[12:32] | No, but I took a pregnancy test three times. | 没有 但我做了三次孕检 |
[12:34] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没怀孕 |
[12:36] | Well, maybe you should have an MRI, then. | 或许你该去做个核磁共振 |
[12:39] | I’ve been under a lot of stress. | 我最近压力很大 |
[12:40] | I think I just need something for the nausea. | 我觉得我只是需要些治反胃的药 |
[12:42] | – What about the headaches? – That too. | -那头疼呢 -这也得治 |
[12:44] | Look, I don’t think it’s anything life-threatening. | 我觉得这不会危及生命 |
[12:46] | Oh, it’s serious, but it’s not life-threatening. | 这很严重 但不会危及生命 |
[12:48] | I don’t even think it’s that serious. | 我觉得没有那么严重 |
[12:50] | Nick had headaches after what we went through. | 我们做完那事儿以后 尼克也头疼了 |
[12:51] | It could just be one of the side effects. | 可能只是一个副作用 |
[12:53] | Let’s hope not. | 希望不会吧 |
[12:55] | I’m gonna put together a few things for you. | 我会给你配些药 |
[12:56] | I’ll give you enough to hold you over while we’re gone, | 我会给你足够的药 让你在我们离开期间够用 |
[12:58] | but if it gets worse, you need to see a doctor. | 但如果病情恶化 你就得去看医生 |
[13:00] | Yes, mom. | 好的 老妈 |
[13:06] | Still can’t believe you guys are finally going on your– | 还是难以相信你们俩终于要去… |
[13:06] | 店铺关闭 蜜月旅行 | |
[13:08] | Don’t jinx it. | 别乌鸦嘴 |
[13:09] | Right. Sorry. | 对对 抱歉 |
[13:12] | Hey, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[13:13] | No, I’m at the spice shop with Rosalee. | 没 我和罗莎莉在香料店 |
[13:17] | No, there’s not a problem. They’re still going. | 不 没问题 他们还是要去 |
[13:19] | Don’t jinx it. | 别乌鸦嘴 |
[13:21] | Yeah. I’ll meet you there. | 好 那里见 |
[13:22] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[13:24] | Okay, I got to go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[13:25] | You put that sign up as soon as I leave | 我一走你就把那个挂上去 |
[13:27] | and have a fantastic time. | 祝你们开心 |
[13:29] | Aw, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:30] | – I’ll see you in a couple weeks. – Bye. | -几周后见 -再见 |
[13:32] | Very tan. | 一身古铜色 |
[13:34] | – Bye. – Bye, sweetie. | -再见 -再见 亲爱的 |
[13:43] | Spice and Tea. How can I help you? | 茶叶香料店 有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[13:45] | – Rosalee Calvert? – Yes? | -你是罗莎莉·卡弗特吗 -是的 |
[13:47] | You made a mistake. | 你犯了个错 |
[13:50] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[13:50] | Your marriage is an abomination, | 你们的的婚姻是万恶的 |
[13:52] | a cancer on the Institution of Rightful Wesen Marriage. | 是格林生物合法婚姻委员会的一颗毒瘤 |
[13:56] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[13:57] | At your back door. | 看你后门 |
[13:59] | It’ll be your blood next. | 下次那就是你的血 |
[14:21] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[14:30] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[14:31] | No. No. They’re not going to stop. | 不 不好 他们不会罢休的 |
[14:34] | Someone doesn’t want us to be together. | 有人不想让我们在一起 |
[14:36] | They–they want me to leave you or– | 他们想让我离开你 不然就… |
[14:38] | Or what? | 不然就怎样 |
[14:40] | He said it’s gonna be my blood next. | 他说下次那就会是我的血 |
[14:43] | They’re going to hurt us. | 他们要伤害我们 |
[14:47] | I am gonna kill them. | 我要杀了他们 |
[14:52] | – Yeah. – Can I show you something, sir? | -进来 -我能给你看点东西吗 长官 |
[14:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:59] | Cause of death in each one of these cases | 这里每一个案子的死因 |
[15:01] | is what I would call Portland-esque, | 都是波特兰式死法 |
[15:03] | and by that, I mean it’s weird. | 我是说很诡异 |
[15:07] | We have an assortment of exploding stomachs, | 其中有腹部爆炸的 |
[15:08] | throats ripped open, bodies cut in half, | 喉咙大开的 尸体被切成两半的 |
[15:10] | limbs chewed off, and so forth, | 四肢被咬下来的等等 |
[15:12] | but they have one thing in common. | 但他们都有一个共同点 |
[15:14] | They were all handled by Burkhardt and Griffin. | 他们都是由伯克哈德和格里芬处理的 |
[15:16] | In this one, suspect was stabbed to death. | 这个案子里 疑犯被捅死 |
[15:19] | Case closed. | 结案了 |
[15:20] | In this one, suspect was shot to death. | 这个案子里 疑犯被击毙 |
[15:22] | Case closed. | 结案了 |
[15:23] | In this one, suspect was captured | 这个案子里 疑犯被捕 |
[15:24] | and declared mentally unfit to stand trial. | 然后声称精神不正常不能受审 |
[15:27] | – Case closed. – And your point is? | -结案了 -你什么意思 |
[15:28] | I want to know how they’re solving these cases | 我想知道在证据不能指向疑犯的条件下 |
[15:30] | when the evidence doesn’t lead to the suspect. | 他们是怎么破案的 |
[15:32] | What are they seeing that I’m not? | 他们看到了什么我看不到的东西吗 |
[15:34] | That’s what makes them good detectives. | 正是如此 他们才是好警探 |
[15:35] | They see things we can’t. | 他们能看到我们看不到的东西 |
[15:38] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[15:39] | I need to take this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[15:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:45] | – Sean Renard. – Yeah. | -肖恩·雷纳德吗 -是我 |
[15:47] | You recognize my voice? | 你能听出我的声音吗 |
[15:51] | I do. | 是的 |
[15:53] | We need to meet. | 我们得见个面 |
[15:55] | I can’t leave the country right now. | 我现在不能出国 |
[15:57] | You don’t have to. | 不需要你离开 |
[15:59] | I came to you. | 我去见你 |
[16:00] | Tell me where to meet you tonight. | 告诉我今晚在哪里见 |
[16:03] | Southwest Morrison and Park at 9:00. | 九点在西南莫里森街和公园街交界口见 |
[16:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:28] | Ah, just– just a bit of a fever. | 只是有点发烧 |
[16:29] | I’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[16:31] | Must have got something while we were in the D.R. | 肯定是我们在多米尼加共和国时感染了什么东西 |
[16:33] | Go home. Get some rest. I can cover. | 回家吧 休息休息 我能应付 |
[16:35] | You got enough to do. | 你要应付的够多了 |
[16:36] | I’m sure it’s nothing. | 肯定没什么事 |
[16:40] | Hey, uh, Gabe? Did we talk last night? | 加布 我们昨晚聊天了吗 |
[16:42] | After we got home? | 在我们回家之后吗 |
[16:44] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[16:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:48] | I just can’t seem to remember what I did last night. | 我似乎不记得昨晚做什么了 |
[16:51] | You really need to get some rest. | 你真得休息休息了 |
[16:53] | Did you ask Belem? | 你问贝伦了吗 |
[16:54] | No, it’s nothing. | 没 没什么 |
[16:56] | If you want, I can run some tests. | 如果你愿意的话 我可以做些检测 |
[16:57] | So can I. | 我也能 |
[16:59] | I just got to get back into this time zone, that’s all. | 我只是需要适应一下这个时区的时间 没别的 |
[17:01] | All right. I still think you should go home. | 好吧 我还是觉得你应该回家 |
[17:07] | My grandma used to blame the chupacabra for everything | 我祖母以前什么都怪吸血怪 |
[17:10] | dead relatives, missing pets, even lost keys. | 亲戚死了 宠物丢了 甚至钥匙丢了也是 |
[17:14] | Then according to your grandmother, a chupacabra | 那根据你祖母说的 吸血怪 |
[17:16] | is a pet-eating, key-stealing, goat-sucking killer. | 是个吃宠物偷钥匙吸羊血的凶手 |
[17:19] | It is especially dangerous if you are out alone at night | 如果你晚上自己独自在外 |
[17:23] | or you get into a car with a boy or come home late. | 或者和男孩上同一辆车 或者晚回家会格外危险 |
[17:27] | I learned that the last two weren’t exactly true. | 我发现最后两个不怎么真实 |
[17:31] | I might have something– | 我可能查到了什么 |
[17:33] | A waeldreor. | 败血怪 |
[17:36] | I mean, it’s Puerto Rico 1975. It’s in Spanish. | 那是1975年在波多黎各 是西班牙语 |
[17:41] | “I followed the rumors to a small town | “我随着流言来到了 |
[17:43] | “of Moca in Puerto Rico | “波多黎各莫卡的一个小镇 |
[17:46] | “where the locals had dubbed it El Vampiro de Moca. | “当地人把这儿称为吸血鬼之城莫卡 |
[17:51] | “Initially I had suspected it was wesen. | “起初我怀疑是格林生物 |
[17:53] | “I was only half right. | “但我只猜对了一半 |
[17:55] | “Whatever it had once been, | “不管它以前是什么 |
[17:57] | “it was now horribly deformed | “现在都已经严重变异了 |
[18:02] | “and seen by all. | “所有人都能看见 |
[18:04] | “Whatever the disease was– mange, rabies, malaria, | “不管那是什么病 兽疥癣 狂犬病 疟疾 |
[18:08] | “perhaps even leprosy– | “甚至是麻风病也好 |
[18:10] | “completely transfigured the wesen | “都使这一格林生物完全变异 |
[18:12] | “into what has been known | “为从中世纪开始 |
[18:13] | “since the middle ages as a waeldreor. | “就被大家熟知的叫败血怪的东西 |
[18:16] | “The wesen was buried beneath the disease.” | “那格林生物隐藏在这疾病之下” |
[18:21] | Waeldreor are wesen | 败血怪是感染了 |
[18:22] | that contracted some kind of disease? | 某种疾病的格林生物 |
[18:24] | Yeah, seems like. | 是的 好像是 |
[18:26] | That’s it. That’s the chupacabra. | 就是这个 这就是吸血怪 |
[18:29] | That is exactly what it looks like, | 根据我祖母的描述 |
[18:30] | according to my grandma. | 它就是这个样子 |
[18:32] | So the waeldreor is the original chupacabra. | 所以败血怪就是原始的吸血怪 |
[18:37] | Yeah, Monroe. | 门罗 什么事 |
[18:39] | Slow down. What’s up? | 慢慢说 怎么了 |
[18:42] | – We’re on our way. – What happened? | -我们这就过去 -出什么事了 |
[18:44] | The Secundum Naturae Ordinem Wesen are back, | 保护自然秩序格林生物协会又来了 |
[18:46] | and Monroe is not happy. | 门罗非常生气 |
[20:01] | Diego? | 迪亚戈 |
[20:05] | Did you fall? | 你摔倒了吗 |
[20:14] | Diego? | 迪亚戈 |
[20:35] | I didn’t touch it. | 我没碰它 |
[20:35] | I didn’t think you’d want me to. | 我想你们也不会想让我碰 |
[20:37] | We’re gonna need it as evidence. | 我们需要它作证据 |
[20:39] | – When did you find it? – I didn’t. | -你什么时候发现这个的 -不是我发现的 |
[20:41] | Rosalee did. | 是罗莎莉 |
[20:43] | She, uh–she got a call here earlier today. | 她今天早些时候在这儿接到一个电话 |
[20:47] | I’m assuming the caller didn’t identify themselves. | 我猜打电话的人没有表明身份 |
[20:49] | Nope. He just said if she didn’t leave me, | 是的 他只说如果她不离开我 |
[20:52] | it would be her blood next. | 下次就会是她的血 |
[20:54] | Well, we can run the number, | 我们可以查查那个号码 |
[20:55] | but my guess is he made the call from a burner. | 但我猜是用一次性手机打的 |
[20:59] | I find who did this, they’re dead. | 让我找出这是谁干的 他们死定了 |
[21:01] | Just letting you know. | 先知会你们一声 |
[21:04] | We think it was somebody at your wedding | 我们觉得是某个出席你们婚礼的人 |
[21:06] | – who told somebody else. – What? | -告诉了别人 -什么 |
[21:08] | Before she left, Trubel was able to identify some people | 在麻烦鬼离开之前 她查到了一些人 |
[21:11] | who we think might be members of this group. | 我们觉得他们可能是这个组织的成员 |
[21:14] | I’ve been monitoring two of them. | 我一直监视着其中两个人 |
[21:15] | – Give me their names. – Not yet. | -告诉我他们叫什么 -还不行 |
[21:18] | We don’t know how many people are involved. | 我们不知道有多少人参与了 |
[21:19] | And we can’t take a chance on blowing it. | 我们不能冒险搞砸 |
[21:21] | We’ve got to get ’em all. | 必须一网打尽 |
[21:22] | They threatened Rosalee directly. | 他们直接威胁了罗莎莉 |
[21:24] | They could have killed her. | 他们可能会杀了她的 |
[21:26] | You just need to make it through one more day. | 你只要再挺一天就好了 |
[21:28] | Then you get to go on your trip. | 然后你们就可以去旅行了 |
[21:30] | It’s Wu. I’m gonna put him on speaker. | 是吴 我开免提 |
[21:35] | Wu, what do you got? | 吴 发现了什么 |
[21:36] | There was another attack. | 又发生了袭击 |
[21:37] | Happened in the parking garage of St. Joe’s–same M.O. | 在圣约瑟夫医院的停车场 同样的手法 |
[21:40] | Any witnesses? | 有目击证人吗 |
[21:41] | Yeah, but she’s not making much sense. | 是的 不过她神智不大清醒 |
[21:43] | Good news is the victim survived. | 好消息是被害人活下来了 |
[21:45] | They took him right into the hospital. He’s stable. | 他们直接把他送进了医院 情况稳定 |
[21:47] | – What about the attacker? – Got away. | -那袭击者呢 -跑了 |
[21:49] | Did you get a description? | 有对他的描述吗 |
[21:51] | Oh, boy, did we get a description. | 天啊 说到这个描述 |
[21:52] | Some kind of wild dog in clothes. | 某种穿着衣服的野狗 |
[21:59] | Canvass the area. We’re on our way. | 仔细检查那一区域 我们这就过去 |
[22:00] | Maybe we should call in a dog catcher | 或许我们该找个抓狗的 |
[22:02] | with a really big net. | 拿着大网来 |
[22:05] | Look, I have to get to this case, | 我必须要去处理这案子 |
[22:07] | but I promise you I will find whoever did this. | 但我跟你保证 我一定会找出是谁做的 |
[22:10] | – Monroe and Rosalee– – Need to go to our house. | -门罗和罗莎莉 -需要去我们家 |
[22:12] | That’s what I’ve been telling her. | 我一直这么跟她说 |
[22:14] | Call me when you get there. | 你们到了给我打电话 |
[23:08] | Ay, dios mio. | 天啊[西班牙语] |
[23:19] | No. | 不 |
[23:35] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[23:37] | El chupacabra! | 吸血怪 |
[23:39] | What? | 什么 |
[23:51] | “Long, shaggy hair, glowing red eyes, | “长而蓬松的头发 发着红光的眼睛 |
[23:54] | and blood dripping down its doglike face.” | 血从他那狗一样的脸上流下来” |
[23:58] | Seriously, this is who we’re looking for? | 不是吧 这就是我们要找的 |
[23:59] | The attacker was on foot. He can’t be far. | 袭击者是步行 走不远 |
[24:02] | – Maybe he had a getaway car. – Yeah, maybe. | -或许他有逃逸车辆 -是啊 可能吧 |
[24:05] | I’m gonna find this guy. | 我一定要找到这个人 |
[24:07] | Uh, it seems like you’re taking this kind of personally. | 你似乎有点意气用事啊 |
[24:12] | Drew, when’s the last time that you had a real vacation? | 德鲁 你上次真正的放假是什么时候了 |
[24:16] | I’m just asking. | 我只是问问 |
[24:22] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么 |
[24:24] | Hey! What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[24:26] | Call for backup! | 请求支援 |
[24:46] | Hands on the ground! Don’t move! | 把手放到地上 别动 |
[24:51] | I said “Hands on the ground”! | 我说”把手放到地上” |
[25:04] | What are you doing here? Were you attacked? | 你在这儿干什么 你被攻击了吗 |
[25:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:14] | Did you see where it went? | 你看见它去哪儿了吗 |
[25:19] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[25:31] | I drove all the way around. I didn’t see anything. | 我开车转了一圈 什么也没看见 |
[25:34] | Did you see where he went? | 你看见它去哪儿了吗 |
[25:46] | I was walking to my car, | 我那时正朝我的车走去 |
[25:47] | and I thought I saw my friend Diego Hoyos. | 以为看到了我朋友迪亚戈·霍约斯 |
[25:51] | He was on the ground. | 他趴在地上 |
[25:53] | I thought he’d fallen, but when I got to him… | 我以为他摔倒了 但我走到他身边时… |
[26:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:03] | I’m not sure. | 我不是很确定 |
[26:05] | Anything you remember can help us. | 任何你能想起来的事都对我们有帮助 |
[26:08] | It wasn’t Diego. | 那不是迪亚戈 |
[26:10] | This was… | 那是… |
[26:12] | Something else. | 别的什么东西 |
[26:14] | He was wearing Diego’s clothes. | 他穿着迪亚戈的衣服 |
[26:16] | He was going towards Diego’s car, | 他朝着迪亚戈的车走去 |
[26:18] | but this was… | 但这… |
[26:22] | I can’t explain it. | 我无法解释 |
[26:25] | When was the last time you saw Dr. Hoyos? | 你上次看见霍约斯医生是什么时候 |
[26:27] | Today, in his office. | 今天 在他办公室里 |
[26:29] | How was he? | 他怎么样 |
[26:31] | He said he was fine, but I think he might be sick. | 他说他没事 但我觉得他可能病了 |
[26:34] | We just got back from the Dominican Republic. | 我们刚从多米尼加共和国回来 |
[26:37] | – We need to find this doctor. – It wasn’t him. | -我们得找到那医生 -那不是他 |
[26:40] | I know it wasn’t. | 我知道不是他 |
[26:43] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽空 |
[27:26] | Tavitian. | 塔维逊 |
[27:28] | Wie gehts, mein freund. | 还好吗 朋友 |
[27:30] | Sehr gut. | 很好 |
[27:38] | Well, you’ve come a long way. | 你可真是风尘仆仆 |
[27:40] | There’s a rumor the Resistance has a child, | 有传言说反叛组织手里有个孩子 |
[27:42] | a very important child. | 一个非常重要的孩子 |
[27:44] | Yes, I heard something about that. | 我也听说了 |
[27:46] | Did you hear that we supposedly took the child | 那你有没有听说我们本来是要 |
[27:48] | right out of Prince Viktor’s hands here in Portland? | 在波特兰从维克托王子手里把孩子抢过来的 |
[27:53] | I gave the child to Viktor. | 是我把孩子给维克托的 |
[27:56] | I had no choice. | 我也没办法 |
[27:59] | You may have given the child to Viktor, | 孩子是你给维克托的 |
[28:00] | but you know as well as I do, you had no intention | 但你我都心知肚明你并没有打算 |
[28:02] | of letting him leave with her. | 让他把她带走 |
[28:05] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[28:06] | She’s with the Grimm that you hired. | 跟你们找的那个格林在一起 |
[28:08] | So you know about Kelly Burkhardt. | 你也知道凯利·伯克哈德 |
[28:11] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你怎么没告诉我们 |
[28:13] | Because the Resistance has been betrayed. | 因为反叛组织被人出卖了 |
[28:16] | Adalind and the baby barely escaped Europe. | 爱达玲和孩子好不容易逃出欧洲 |
[28:18] | You have a mole, my friend. | 你们里面有内鬼 我的朋友 |
[28:19] | I suggest you find out who that is. | 建议你们把人找出来再说 |
[28:21] | How do I know it wasn’t you? | 我怎么知道那人不是你呢 |
[28:24] | Because if it had been me, | 因为如果是我的话 |
[28:25] | the child would be with the royal family right now, | 那孩子现在已经和皇室在一起了 |
[28:27] | and so would I. | 我也是 |
[28:32] | We’re going to find that child, | 我们要找到那个孩子 |
[28:35] | and you’re going to help us. | 你要帮我们 |
[28:44] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[28:45] | Yeah. The guy and his dog were killed right up the street. | 对 那人和他的狗就是在这条街上被杀的 |
[28:48] | So Dr. Hoyos is either the guy we’re looking for, | 所以霍约斯医生要么就是我们找的人 |
[28:51] | or he was attacked by the chupacabra | 要么就在停车场也被 |
[28:52] | in the parking garage. | 吸血怪袭击了 |
[28:54] | – Well, we didn’t find his body. – Yet. | -我们没找到他的尸体 -是还没有 |
[28:56] | But if he is the chupacabra, | 但如果他是那个吸血怪 |
[28:57] | what kind of condition is he in now? | 那他现在会是个什么状态 |
[29:07] | I’ve been trying to call him, but he hasn’t answered. | 我一直在打电话找他 但他都没有接 |
[29:09] | When was the last time you spoke with him? | 你最后一次跟他通话是什么时候 |
[29:12] | This morning before he went to work. | 今天早上他上班前 |
[29:13] | Can you please tell me what this is about? | 能告诉我是怎么回事吗 |
[29:17] | Your husband’s partner, Dr. Reyes– | 你丈夫的同事 雷耶斯医生 |
[29:20] | he was attacked earlier this evening. | 今晚早些时候被袭击了 |
[29:22] | Oh, my god. Is Gabe okay? | 天呐 加布还好吗 |
[29:24] | He’s recovering in the hospital. | 在医院养伤 |
[29:26] | We believe your husband might have seen what happened. | 我们认为你丈夫可能看到了什么 |
[29:29] | He was there? | 他当时在场 |
[29:30] | We think your husband may have been involved. | 我们认为你丈夫可能牵扯其中 |
[29:33] | No. No, I don’t believe it. | 不 不 我不信 |
[29:42] | Hey. It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[29:45] | I’m not gonna hurt you or your husband, | 我不会伤害你和你丈夫 |
[29:48] | but I need to know– is your husband also wesen? | 但我要知道 你丈夫也是格林生物吗 |
[29:51] | Coyotl like me. | 也是野狼精 |
[29:54] | You’re the Grimm. I’ve been told about you. | 你就是那个格林 有人跟我说过你 |
[29:56] | Diego wouldn’t hurt anybody. | 迪亚戈不会伤害任何人 |
[30:15] | Have you noticed any change in his behavior? | 你有注意到他的行为有什么变化吗 |
[30:18] | He just came back from a long trip. | 他刚从很远的地方出差回来 |
[30:20] | He was very tired. He works hard. | 非常疲惫 工作又很努力 |
[30:23] | Was your husband home all last night? | 你丈夫昨晚一整晚都在家吗 |
[30:24] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[30:26] | When I woke up, he was just coming in. | 我醒来时 他从外头进来 |
[30:27] | He went for a walk. He–he couldn’t sleep. | 说去散了个步 因为失眠 |
[30:30] | Do you know one of your neighbors | 那你知道你们的一个邻居 |
[30:31] | was attacked early this morning? | 今天清晨被袭击了吗 |
[30:34] | Yes. Justin Murray. | 知道 贾斯汀·穆雷 |
[30:36] | It’s awful. | 好可怕 |
[30:38] | Your husband could be very sick. | 你丈夫可能病得很严重 |
[30:41] | We need to talk to him as soon as possible. | 我们要尽快和他谈谈 |
[30:43] | Call me as soon as he gets home. | 他一到家就给我打电话 |
[30:51] | Wu. | 吴 |
[30:53] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[30:54] | I need you to answer a few questions for me. | 你回答我几个问题 |
[30:56] | I’ve been thinking about it a lot, | 我一直在想这个事 |
[30:59] | and this job requires someone of stable mind and body, | 这份工作又要求我们身心稳定 |
[31:01] | and to be honest, stable is far from what I’m feeling right now. | 说实话 我现在的感觉跟稳定差了十万八千里 |
[31:04] | Wu, you’re good at what you do. | 吴 你的工作完成得非常出色 |
[31:06] | No, I’m not. I don’t know what’s real anymore. | 不 并没有 我已经不知道什么是真的了 |
[31:09] | I don’t know what the answer is, | 不知道答案是什么 |
[31:10] | but I’m seeing things that I can’t explain. | 但我总看见无法解释的东西 |
[31:12] | All I know is I’m gonna leave the best job I’ve ever had, | 我只知道我要放弃这份好工作了 |
[31:15] | – and you’re gonna let me. – Wu, this is not the time. | -你们别想阻止我 -吴 现在不适合说这个 |
[31:16] | No, Hank, it never is. | 是的 汉克 也绝不会有合适的时机 |
[31:19] | I think you both know what’s going on, | 我觉得你们两个都知道发生了些什么 |
[31:21] | and for some reason, you’re leaving me in the dark. | 却因为某种原因 不让我知道 |
[31:23] | I just hope it’s a really good reason. | 最好是够充分的理由 |
[31:26] | So I’m done. | 我说完了 |
[31:30] | That’s enough. I’m telling him. | 真是够了 我要告诉他了 |
[31:31] | We both are. | 我也是 |
[31:33] | Wu, wait. | 吴 等等 |
[31:35] | Wu, stop. | 吴 站住 |
[31:36] | For what? | 干嘛 |
[31:39] | Tell us what you saw. | 跟我们说说你看见了什么 |
[31:41] | Why don’t you start by telling me about Theresa Rubel | 不如你先跟我说说泰丽莎·鲁贝尔 |
[31:44] | and those books she had in your house? | 和她放在你们家的那些书 |
[31:53] | Diego? | 迪亚戈 |
[31:58] | Diego? | 迪亚戈 |
[32:00] | Diego. | 迪亚戈 |
[32:01] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[32:02] | – Help me. – What’s wrong? | -救我 -出什么事了 |
[32:05] | I don’t know what is happening to me. | 我知道自己怎么了 |
[32:07] | You’re sick. You’re very sick. | 你病了 病得非常严重 |
[32:09] | I might have done something awful. | 我可能做了一些可怕的事 |
[32:12] | No. I’m–I’m calling an ambulance. | 不 我去喊救护车 |
[32:25] | Theresa killed them in self-defense. | 泰丽莎是出于自卫杀的他们 |
[32:28] | They attacked her. | 他们袭击了她 |
[32:30] | So why are you judge and jury on this? | 这事怎么是你说了算的 |
[32:32] | Why wasn’t she arrested? Why wasn’t she put in jail? | 为什么没有逮捕她 没有把她关进监狱 |
[32:34] | We did arrest her. We did put her in jail. | 逮捕了 也关了 |
[32:36] | – Then who let her out? – I did. | -那是谁把她放出去的 -是我 |
[32:42] | – I want to talk to her. – She’s gone. | -我要跟她谈谈 -她走了 |
[33:15] | Wu, get her out of here! | 吴 把她带走 |
[33:17] | Wu! | 吴 |
[33:28] | What’s happening to him? That’s not my husband! | 他怎么了 这不是我丈夫 |
[33:31] | What? You saw it? You saw it too? | 什么 你看见了 你也看见了 |
[33:34] | It’s not him. It’s not him. | 不是他 不是他 |
[33:37] | No! No, Wu! | 不 不 吴 |
[33:40] | We got to kill it! We got to kill it! | 我们得杀了它 得杀了它 |
[33:45] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[33:47] | He’s wesen, and he’s sick. | 他是格林生物 生病了 |
[33:50] | – And what you saw is real. – What? | -你看见的都是真的 -什么 |
[33:53] | Diego! | 迪亚戈 |
[33:55] | – He’s sick. – He’s infected. | -他病了 -他被感染了 |
[33:57] | And I think we know someone who can help him. | 我想我们都知道谁能救他 |
[34:06] | Wu took off. I’m going after him. | 吴走了 我去追他 |
[34:09] | Hey, Monroe, you ever seen a waeldreor before? | 门罗 你见过败血怪吗 |
[34:13] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[34:15] | Does this have to do with that dog thing Wu saw? | 这跟吴见到的那个长得像狗一样的东西有关吗 |
[34:17] | Yeah, and I’m with it right now. | 对 我现在就跟那东西在一起 |
[34:19] | I’m gonna need your help. Can I meet you at the spice shop? | 我需要你的帮忙 能在香料店碰头吗 |
[34:21] | Leaving now. | 马上出发 |
[34:25] | Wu! | 吴 |
[34:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[34:36] | Sounds like they got some bad company. | 好像他们有个不良同伴 |
[34:37] | We got to meet ’em at the spice shop. | 得在香料店碰个头 |
[34:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:44] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:46] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[34:49] | Juliette, you need to take care of yourself. | 朱丽叶 你得照顾好自己 |
[34:51] | – Rosalee. – It’s okay. | -罗莎莉 -没关系 |
[34:53] | We got this. You stay here. | 有我们呢 你待着吧 |
[35:01] | If it really is waeldreor, | 如果真的是败血怪 |
[35:03] | then he’s suffering from a rare blood disease. | 那么他是得了一种罕见的血液疾病 |
[35:05] | We have to use this recipe called “Ka dinga pepo.” | 我们得用这种叫”恶魔之疾”的方子 |
[35:08] | – Excuse me? – It’s Swahili. | -什么 -是斯瓦希里语 |
[35:09] | It means “Devil’s disease.” | “恶魔病”的意思 |
[35:11] | It’s related to dengue fever. | 跟登革热有关 |
[35:13] | Is it contagious? | 有传染性吗 |
[35:14] | Only to wesen through fluid exchange. | 只有格林生物通过液体交换才会传播 |
[35:16] | What? And they’re bringing it here? | 什么 他们还把它带到这儿来 |
[35:19] | Yeah. We just got to be careful. | 对 我们得谨慎点 |
[35:22] | You know how to treat this? | 你们知道怎么治疗吗 |
[35:25] | Oh, we have to hurry. | 我们得抓紧一点了 |
[35:26] | If he’s had the disease for more than 48 hours, | 如果他染病超过了48小时 |
[35:28] | he could permanently become a waeldreor. | 可能永久性成为败血怪 |
[35:29] | “Permanently”? | “永久性” |
[35:31] | As in forever? | 是说一辈子 |
[35:33] | Well, they don’t live that long. | 他们活不了那么久 |
[35:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:36] | Okay, we need dried papaya leaf, ground tawa-tawa herb. | 好了 我们需要晒干的木瓜叶 地塔瓦草 |
[35:40] | The vial’s in the top drawer right there. | 药瓶就在那里最上面的抽屉里 |
[35:41] | – I know. I know. – India pennywort, got that. | -知道 知道 -印度积雪草 我来 |
[35:45] | Oh, shoot, we’re almost out. | 该死 快没了 |
[35:48] | How bad is “almost out”? | “快没了”有多糟糕 |
[35:50] | I only have enough for one dose. | 只有一剂的量 |
[35:52] | Well, one is all we need. | 我们只要一剂 |
[35:54] | Grind the ingredients together with liquefied cow’s knees. | 把这些成分捣碎了和液化的牛膝混合在一起 |
[35:57] | “Cow’s knees”? | 牛膝 |
[35:58] | Radix cyathulae seu achyranthis– Chinese herb. | 川牛膝 中草药 |
[36:01] | We need to inject the mixture into his spine. | 我们得把混合物注射到他的脊椎 |
[36:04] | Hank, could you get a syringe out of that top drawer? | 汉克 帮忙把最上面的抽屉里的注射器拿出来 |
[36:08] | – Got it. Where are the needles? – Back of the drawer. | -拿到了 枕头在哪 -抽屉的后面 |
[36:11] | We’re gonna have to heat this up. | 得把这东西加热一下 |
[36:12] | – Where’s the burner? – Right here behind the counter. | -燃烧器在哪 -就在柜台后面 |
[36:16] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[36:19] | Oh, no. She’s fainted. | 不 她昏过去了 |
[36:22] | No, stay back. | 不 退后 |
[36:26] | She’s convulsing. | 她在抽搐 |
[36:32] | – Wait! – Oh, Nick! | -等等 -尼克 |
[36:33] | Stop! | 停下 |
[36:41] | But I thought he was the chupacabra? | 我以为他才是吸血怪 |
[36:44] | Don’t anybody move. | 都别动 |
[36:46] | That doesn’t sound like a strategy. | 这算什么策略 |
[36:57] | Syringe. | 注射器 |
[36:58] | Put your cuffs on her. | 用你的手铐铐住她 |
[36:59] | – My cuffs are on him. – Hold her. | -我的手铐在他手上呢 -按住她 |
[37:01] | I’m coming. I’m coming. | 我来了 我来了 |
[37:04] | Monroe, be careful. | 门罗 小心 |
[37:06] | I’m trying. | 努力着呢 |
[37:09] | Okay, roll her over. | 好了 把她翻过去 |
[37:14] | We only have one dose. | 我们只有一剂 |
[37:15] | – Which one do we give it to? – Rosalee! | -给哪一个 -罗莎莉 |
[37:18] | – I got to take him! – No, don’t shoot! | -我得处理了他 -不 别开枪 |
[37:35] | Belem, mi amor… | 贝伦 我的爱 |
[37:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:50] | Back away. | 退后 |
[37:56] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[37:58] | We can help you. | 我们能救你 |
[38:04] | No. | 不 |
[38:05] | It’s too late. | 来不及了 |
[38:15] | No! | 不 |
[38:26] | Te amo. | 我爱你 |
[38:35] | Diego. | 迪亚戈 |
[39:53] | So, first thing– we’re gonna try get a lead | 首先 我们得找出 |
[39:55] | on who made the call to Rosalee. | 是谁给罗莎莉打的电话 |
[39:56] | We’re gonna get this thing wrapped up before you get back. | 我们会在你们回来之前把这事情都弄清楚 |
[39:59] | I hope to god it’s nobody we know. | 希望不是我们认识的人 |
[40:00] | Well, it’s gonna be somebody who knows somebody we know. | 肯定是跟我们认识的人相熟的人 |
[40:03] | Whatever happens, whatever we find out, | 无论发生了什么 无论我们发现了什么 |
[40:06] | we are not calling you while you’re gone. | 你们不在的时候我们是不会打扰的 |
[40:08] | The officer will stay outside until you leave in the morning. | 警官会待到你们早上出发之后再走的 |
[40:10] | Any calls that come in on any of your phones will be recorded. | 任何打到你们电话上的号码都会被记录的 |
[40:13] | Thank you both. | 谢谢你们 |
[40:15] | – Have a good time. – Thanks, man. | -玩得愉快 -谢了 兄弟们 |
[40:19] | – Have a Mai Tai for me. – More than one, my friend. | -喝杯迈代鸡尾酒 -一杯怎么够啊 伙计 |
[40:29] | We are going on this honeymoon, | 我们要去度蜜月 |
[40:30] | and we are going to have an amazing time, | 好好度个假 |
[40:33] | and we are not going to let other people screw this up. | 不能让旁人毁了这一切 |
[40:47] | Keep an eye out. | 好好盯着 |
[40:51] | Now let’s find Wu. | 我们去找吴 |
[40:56] | So that’s it, right? You called the cab company? | 都好了吧 你给出租车公司打电话了吗 |
[40:59] | Yep. They’ll be here in the morning, 8:00 sharp. | 打了 他们会在早上8点整准时到的 |
[41:01] | Not that there’s anything sharp about eight. | 不是说8有什么尖锐的东西 |
[41:03] | It’s actually the roundest number except for zero– | 实际上 8是除了0以外最圆润的了 |
[41:09] | Stop looking out the window. Let’s go to bed. | 别再往窗外看了 我们去睡吧 |
[41:11] | Officer Acker’s gonna be out there all night, you know? | 艾克警官会一整晚在外面守着 |
[41:13] | I feel like we should do something. | 我觉得我们该做点什么 |
[41:15] | Okay. I’ll make him a snack. | 好吧 我给他做点零嘴 |
[41:29] | Sorry, Sarge. | 抱歉了 警官 |
[41:30] | Got no choice. | 我也没办法 |
[41:47] | Hi, there. Excuse me. | 你好 打扰了 |
[41:49] | My, uh–my wife made you a little something to eat. | 我太太给你做了点吃的 |
[41:52] | What the– | 这什… |