时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[00:08] | A wolfsangel. | 狼之钩 |
[00:09] | It’s because we got married. | 是因为我们结婚 |
[00:10] | Most likely it’s the Secundum Naturae Ordinem Wesen | 很有可能是保护自然秩序格林生物协会 |
[00:13] | founded during the middle ages to keep wesen pure. | 中世纪成立的古老组织 维持格林生物纯洁 |
[00:16] | Officer Acker’s gonna be out there all night. | 艾克警官会一整晚在外面守着 |
[00:17] | I’ll make him a snack. | 我给他做点零嘴 |
[00:18] | My wife made you a little something to eat. | 我太太给你做了点吃的 |
[00:20] | What the–? | 这什… |
[00:22] | Nick, they took him! | 尼克 他们抓了他 |
[00:23] | They took Monroe! | 抓了门罗 |
[00:24] | – They took Monroe. – What? | -他们抓了门罗 -什么 |
[00:25] | If they hurt Monroe, I’m gonna kill them. | 如果他们敢动门罗 我会杀了他们 |
[00:26] | I will hunt them down, and I will kill every one of them. | 我会追杀他们到天涯海角 把他们一个个都杀光 |
[00:29] | I didn’t tell the cops nothing. | 我什么也没对警察说 |
[00:31] | I know you didn’t, Shaw. | 我知道你没说 肖 |
[00:32] | The only problem is… | 但问题是 |
[00:34] | you will. | 你会说的 |
[00:35] | No. I swear, Grandmaster. | 不会的 我发誓 大首领 |
[00:38] | I would never say anything– | 我绝不会说的 不 我发誓 |
[00:39] | No, I swear! | 不 我发誓 |
[00:43] | Blutbad don’t lie with fuchsbau. | 狼人是不该和狐妖扯上关系的 |
[00:45] | Let’s get things ready. | 去准备吧 |
[00:46] | Wesenrein. | 格林生物判官 |
[00:47] | Wesenrein. | 格林生物判官 |
[00:48] | Wesenrein, wesenrein, wesenrein. | 格林生物判官 格林生物判官 格林生物判官 |
[00:57] | 望复仇之神让出他的位置 让我来惩罚恶人 | |
[01:00] | Wesenrein, wesenrein, wesenrein, wesenrein, wesenrein… | 格林生物判官 格林生物判官 格林生物判官 |
[01:06] | Wesenrein. | 格林生物判官 |
[01:08] | Wesenrein, wesenrein, wesenrein, wesenrein, wesenrein, | 格林生物判官 格林生物判官 格林生物判官 |
[01:14] | wesenrein, wesenrein. | 格林生物判官 格林生物判官 |
[01:24] | Purify him. | 净化他 |
[01:34] | Able to make a connection | 找出艾克警官 |
[01:35] | between Officer Acker and Charles Riken? | 跟查尔斯·瑞肯的关联了吗 |
[01:37] | Indirectly. | 间接关系 |
[01:38] | Acker got calls on a prison phone | 艾克有接到过查理·瑞肯的狱友 |
[01:40] | from Walker Williams, Charlie Riken’s cell mate. | 沃克·威廉姆斯从监狱给他打的电话 |
[01:43] | But Williams is only the message boy for Riken. | 但威廉姆斯只是瑞肯的送信人 |
[01:47] | Are we sure that Williams isn’t just | 确定不是威廉姆斯把事情 |
[01:48] | throwing the blame onto Riken? | 栽赃给瑞肯吗 |
[01:50] | Yeah. Riken’s the shot caller. | 确定 瑞肯是这个团伙的首领 |
[01:52] | Got off five weeks ago. | 五周前刚刚出狱 |
[01:53] | That’s when Acker stopped calling and visiting. | 这也是艾克停止打电话和探监的时间 |
[01:54] | We think he’s the Grandmaster. | 我们认为他就是那个大首领 |
[01:56] | Anyone contacting Rosalee? | 有人联系罗莎莉吗 |
[01:57] | Any ransom demands for Monroe? | 有任何关于门罗的赎金要求吗 |
[01:59] | No. This is not about the money. | 没有 这跟钱无关 |
[02:00] | They’re just trying to make an example out of Monroe. | 他们只是想拿门罗来杀鸡儆猴 |
[02:02] | Officer Acker’s the only connection we have left. | 我们只有艾克警官这一个联系了 |
[02:05] | We have photos that tie him to Shaw, | 我们有能把他跟肖联系起来的照片 |
[02:07] | plus the calls and visits to prison. | 加上跟监狱的通话和探访 |
[02:08] | Not to mention he was the officer | 更别说他还是守在门罗和罗莎莉 |
[02:09] | watching Monroe and Rosalee’s house. | 家门口的警官 |
[02:11] | Well, that’s pretty convenient. | 真是方便 |
[02:12] | If Acker’s working with the wesenrein, | 如果艾克和格林生物判官联手了 |
[02:14] | he has to be wesen. | 那他肯定是格林生物 |
[02:15] | We have to bring him in. | 我们得把他抓起来 |
[02:16] | We have to find out. We don’t have much time left. | 我们得查清楚 没有多少时间了 |
[02:18] | Let’s give Sergeant Wu a shot with this. | 让吴警官试试吧 |
[02:20] | He knows Acker. He’s trained him. | 他了解艾克 是他训练出来的 |
[02:21] | He might be able to get him to trip up | 也许他能在他发现我们已经对他有所怀疑之前 |
[02:23] | before he knows we’re on to him. | 就套出他的话 |
[02:24] | But we have to make sure that Wu can handle a woge, | 但我们得确定吴能应付转化 |
[02:28] | because if he’s not ready– | 因为如果他还没准备好的话 |
[02:29] | I mean really ready– | 我是说真正准备好 |
[02:30] | We’ll make him ready. | 那就让他准备好 |
[02:32] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[02:33] | The phone we found in Riken’s house | 我们在瑞肯家里找到的手机 |
[02:34] | was used to call Monroe’s house | 曾经给门罗家 |
[02:36] | and the spice shop and Officer Acker. | 香料店和艾克警官打过电话 |
[02:39] | That’s good enough for me. | 我觉得这理由已经够了 |
[02:40] | Bring him in. Make him sweat. | 带进来 吓吓他 |
[02:42] | Wu… | 吴 |
[02:44] | Just one thing you have to do first. | 你得先做件事 |
[02:48] | What? | 什么 |
[02:49] | I don’t know any of the names on this list. | 这个单子上的名字 我一个都不知道 |
[02:51] | I know who was at the wedding, but– | 我知道婚礼上有谁 但是… |
[02:53] | There’s got to be a connection, all right? | 肯定是有什么关系的 对吧 |
[02:54] | Somebody who was at your wedding has to know | 出席你婚礼的某个人肯定 |
[02:56] | someone who was on Trubel’s list. | 认识麻烦鬼这个单子上的谁 |
[02:58] | How am I supposed to know who everybody knows | 不问他们的话 我怎么可能知道 |
[03:00] | without asking them? | 他们都认识谁呢 |
[03:01] | We should go over your wedding guest list. | 我们应该再看一遍你的婚礼宾客名单 |
[03:04] | I’ll have to get it. It’s on my computer. | 我得去拿过来 在我电脑上 |
[03:05] | No, you sent me a copy. | 不用 你给我发了一份 |
[03:06] | I think I still have it. | 我想应该还在 |
[03:10] | If I can find it. | 如果我能找到的话 |
[03:12] | Good thing I’m so messy. | 随处乱放也是件好事 |
[03:19] | Do you want me to call Monroe’s parents | 要我给门罗父母打电话 |
[03:20] | and let them know what’s going on? | 让他们知道发生了什么事吗 |
[03:22] | No, no. I already thought about that. | 不 不用 我已经想过这事了 |
[03:24] | They’d be on the first plane here. | 他们会马不停蹄地赶过来的 |
[03:25] | Is that a bad thing? | 这样不好吗 |
[03:28] | I don’t want to have to put them through that | 我不想让他们这么煎熬 |
[03:29] | until we know something, | 得等到我们有些头绪之后 |
[03:30] | one way or the other. | 无论用什么方法 |
[03:41] | Proceed. | 继续 |
[04:07] | In accordance with the ancient laws of | 根据格林生物保护协会的 |
[04:10] | Secundum Naturae Ordinem Wesen, | 古老律法 |
[04:14] | all shall be cleansed with blood, | 所有人都要用鲜血来净化 |
[04:16] | and without the shedding of blood, | 没有血的洗礼 |
[04:17] | there shall be no atonement. | 就没有救赎 |
[04:20] | Does anybody here even know what atonement means? | 在场真的有人知道什么是救赎吗 |
[04:28] | Purge the Impuro, | 净化非纯种 |
[04:31] | that he may be worthy of our judgment. | 让他配得上我们的审判 |
[04:37] | It is done. | 完成了 |
[04:43] | Let the Tribunal begin. | 开始庭审吧 |
[05:22] | The charges will now be presented. | 接下来会列出各项指控 |
[05:25] | Bring me the scroll. | 把卷轴给我 |
[05:33] | Get him up. | 把他扶起来 |
[05:34] | Remove his shackles. | 去了他的脚镣 |
[05:41] | The defendant shall approach. | 被告人上前 |
[05:49] | You are charged for violating the law | 你因违反血统纯正 |
[05:52] | of Agnes Fleischelblut, | 保护法 |
[05:55] | marrying outside your bloodline, | 与异族通婚而被指控 |
[05:57] | and for this, you shall stand trial. | 因此你要在此受审 |
[06:00] | You are also charged for violating the law | 同时你因违反格林生物 |
[06:02] | of Grimace Freunschafteweisen, | 友好法 |
[06:05] | the befriending of a Grimm. | 与格林为友而被指控 |
[06:07] | And for that, you shall also stand trial. | 因此 你也要在此受审 |
[06:17] | So, just you and me? | 就你和我吗 |
[06:20] | I want to get a couple of things clear, first. | 首先我得说明几件事 |
[06:23] | First? There’s a second? | 首先 还有然后 |
[06:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:28] | Look, you know I was where you were. | 听着 你知道我曾经也和你一样 |
[06:29] | Except for the going to the mental hospital part. | 但是你没进精神病院 |
[06:32] | I may not have checked in, but I was there. | 虽然我人没进去 但当时我已经疯了 |
[06:37] | Right here. | 脑子里一团糟 |
[06:39] | Why didn’t Nick tell you? | 为什么尼克不告诉你 |
[06:41] | He was afraid I’d think he was crazy, | 他怕我会觉得他是疯子 |
[06:43] | and had I not seen what I did, I would have. | 而且要不是我亲眼所见 我的确会以为他疯了 |
[06:47] | Same reason we didn’t tell you. | 这也是我们没告诉你的理由 |
[06:53] | You have to be ready for this. | 你得为此做好准备 |
[06:56] | And by ready, you mean off the deep-end? | 做好准备 你是指不要过分深究吗 |
[07:00] | There is no shallow end to this pool. | 这事没有”浅究” |
[07:02] | This is not something anybody can wrap their head around | 这可不是一件人人都能理解的事 |
[07:04] | until they have no choice but to get on board. | 除非他们迫不得已参与进来了 |
[07:06] | You have to be in the right state of mind. | 你得维持正常的心态 |
[07:09] | It’s one thing when it all happens so fast | 事情发生得太快 你不知道看见了什么 |
[07:11] | you don’t know what you saw, | 这是一回事 |
[07:14] | but it’s different when it’s right in your face, one-on-one, | 但是当着你的面 你亲眼看见 又是另一回事了 |
[07:16] | and you’ve got no place to go but the bin. | 你无处可逃 只能钻牛角尖 |
[07:21] | But that’s why we’re here. | 但这也正是我们在这里的原因 |
[07:23] | You have to get to a place where this is the new normal. | 你得习惯这是新的”常态” |
[07:27] | So how do we do that? | 那我们要如何才能做到这一点呢 |
[07:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:34] | I can’t make the connection | 我找不到关联 |
[07:35] | because I don’t know the connection I’m looking for. | 因为我不知道我要找的是怎样的关联 |
[07:38] | Bud was sure someone at the wedding knew Shaw. | 巴德很确定婚礼上的某人认识肖 |
[07:40] | Yes, but I don’t know Shaw. | 没错 但是我不认识肖啊 |
[07:43] | Kind of like when Nick’s mom brought Adalind here. | 有点像尼克的妈妈把爱达玲带到这里的情况 |
[07:46] | You know, she didn’t know that we knew her, | 她不知道我们认识爱达玲 |
[07:47] | and Adalind didn’t know that she was Nick’s mom. | 而爱达玲不知道她是尼克的妈妈 |
[07:49] | Yeah, if we could only know what we didn’t know | 是啊 假如能在事情发生在眼前之前 |
[07:51] | before it just all blows up in our faces. | 知道自己不知道什么就好了 |
[07:54] | I keep thinking about Adalind. | 我一直在想爱达玲 |
[07:56] | She was a hexenbiest and her mom was a hexenbiest. | 她是个巫女 她妈妈也是巫女 |
[07:59] | So? | 所以呢 |
[08:00] | So Adalind must have been born that way. | 所以爱达玲一定是生来就是巫女 |
[08:02] | Yeah, probably. | 是啊 八成是 |
[08:03] | But she lost her powers | 但是她一度丧失了能力 |
[08:04] | and then got them back, so… | 然后又恢复了 所以… |
[08:07] | so does that mean that | 所以那是不是意味着 |
[08:08] | you don’t have to be born a hexenbiest? | 可以不用生来就是巫女 |
[08:10] | You could become one? | 而是可以后天变成巫女 |
[08:12] | I think so, | 我觉得是的 |
[08:12] | and what I know, which isn’t very much, | 而且据我所知 我知道的也不多 |
[08:15] | the transformation is pretty grueling. | 转化过程是非常折磨人的 |
[08:18] | And the ones that are made and not born are even more deadly. | 而那些后天变成的比天生的更加强大无情 |
[08:21] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[08:22] | I was just wondering what I didn’t know. | 我只是对不知道的事好奇 |
[08:24] | I wouldn’t worry about Adalind right now. | 我现在可不会去操心爱达玲的事 |
[08:25] | Hopefully she’s just still in Vienna. | 幸好她还好好待在维也纳 |
[08:27] | Now let’s focus, okay? | 我们集中一下注意力吧 好吗 |
[08:29] | What am I not seeing here? | 有什么是我没发现的 |
[08:31] | What am I missing? | 我漏掉了什么 |
[08:33] | Bud didn’t know everyone who was at your wedding, | 你婚礼上的人巴德也不是全都认识 |
[08:35] | and he didn’t have the list of names. | 而且他没有宾客名单 |
[08:37] | He and Trubel found out that Shaw was in the wesenrein, | 他和麻烦鬼发现肖是格林生物判官的一员 |
[08:39] | and somehow Shaw found out you and Monroe got married. | 而不知怎么的肖发现你和门罗结婚了 |
[08:44] | Well, then we need to talk to Bud, | 那我们就得去找巴德谈谈了 |
[08:46] | because five of these people | 因为这五个人 |
[08:46] | have plus-ones that I’ve never met before. | 都带了我完全不认识的人来参加婚礼 |
[08:49] | You’ll be in there with me, right? | 你会和我一起去的吧 是吧 |
[08:50] | I mean, you never know what can happen. | 我是说 你永远也不知道会发生什么 |
[08:52] | Not everybody can handle a full woge. | 不是所有人都能接受一次完全转化的 |
[08:53] | I’ll be there. So will Hank. | 我会去的 汉克也会 |
[08:55] | Oh, good, and he knows I’m a… | 太好了 那他知道我是… |
[08:57] | I told him not all Wesen are bad. | 我告诉了他不是所有格林生物都是坏的 |
[08:59] | Oh, okay, good, good. Just leave it up to me. | 好的 很好 很好 那就交给我吧 |
[09:01] | Right, because there’s nothing scary about you. | 是啊 因为你一点也不可怕 |
[09:03] | Right, yeah. | 是啊 没错 |
[09:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:06] | Nothing at all? | 一点也不可怕吗 |
[09:15] | – Hey, Hank. – Bud, | -你好 汉克 -巴德 |
[09:17] | this is Sergeant Wu. | 这位是吴警官 |
[09:19] | Oh, sure, yeah. Sergeant Wu. | 是的 没错 吴警官 |
[09:20] | Nice to meet you formally. | 很高兴正式认识您 |
[09:22] | I mean professionally. | 我是指通过专业渠道 |
[09:23] | Not in a criminal way. | 不是以一名罪犯的身份 |
[09:25] | So how do you want to do this? | 所以说你们想怎么办 |
[09:27] | Why don’t you sit down? | 你不如坐下吧 |
[09:28] | Sit, right, good. Good idea. | 坐下 对 没错 好主意 |
[09:36] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:37] | I thought you were picking him up? | 我还以为你去接他了呢 |
[09:39] | How’re you gonna do that when he’s down here? | 他都已经到这里了 你打算怎么办 |
[09:42] | Yes, here at the precinct. | 是的 就在局里 |
[09:45] | Just now. | 就刚刚 |
[09:47] | No, you figure it out. | 不 你自己想去 |
[09:53] | Just tell him the way it happens. | 你就告诉他是怎么发生的就好了 |
[09:56] | Right, well, the– | 好的… |
[09:58] | the way it happens. | 怎么发生的 |
[09:59] | Well, it happens in a lot of ways. | 有各种各样的形式 |
[10:03] | Not always the same, but usually… | 并不都是一样的 但是通常… |
[10:06] | usually in the usual way. | 通常是以一种常规的方式 |
[10:08] | – I don’t see anything. – What? | -我什么也没看见 -什么 |
[10:09] | No, no, you wouldn’t. I haven’t done anything yet. | 不不 是没有 我还什么都没做呢 |
[10:12] | He hasn’t woged yet. | 他还没转化 |
[10:14] | You’ll know it when he does. | 他转化了你会知道的 |
[10:15] | – Okay. – I’m just getting ready to. | -好吧 -我只是在做准备 |
[10:17] | I mean, it’s not something you jump into right off the bat, you know? | 我是说 这可不是什么忽然发生的事 知道吗 |
[10:20] | You have to be emotionally ready. | 在情感上你得有所准备 |
[10:22] | That is to say… | 那也就是说… |
[10:24] | it doesn’t just happen. | 这不是就这样就发生的 |
[10:29] | This isn’t going well. I can feel that I’m not… | 情况不妙 我能感觉得到我不… |
[10:33] | Look, you just have to know that when it happens, | 听着 你只需要知道当这事发生的时候 |
[10:37] | it’s not something that I can be… | 这不是什么我可以… |
[10:41] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[10:42] | I can’t woge. | 我转化不了 |
[10:44] | I’m not feeling it. | 我没感觉 |
[10:45] | I don’t know why. It’s… | 我不知道为什么 就是… |
[10:46] | This has never happened to me before. | 以前从没遇见过这种情况 |
[10:48] | Hank, Nick, I can’t, | 汉克 尼克 我做不到 |
[10:49] | I won’t, I just, especially in a situation like this, | 我不行 特别是在这种情况下 |
[10:52] | when you know you have to. | 这种知道自己必须转化的情况下 |
[10:54] | Wu, take it easy. | 吴 冷静点 |
[10:59] | Oh, no. I prematured again. | 不要啊 我又提前转化了 |
[11:07] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[11:09] | You saw it? | 你看见了吗 |
[11:10] | – I saw it. – Bud is an eisbiber. | -我看见了 -巴德是一只水獭怪 |
[11:13] | A eisbiber. | 水獭怪 |
[11:15] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:18] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[11:19] | Yeah, I’m okay. That was a woge. | 我没事 那就是转化 |
[11:22] | Right. | 没错 |
[11:23] | Now there’s two kinds. | 转化有两种 |
[11:24] | One only I can see, because I’m a Grimm. | 一种是只有我能看见 因为我是格林 |
[11:26] | The other, anybody can see. | 另一种 人人都能看见 |
[11:28] | And that’s what Bud just showed you. | 而那就是巴德刚刚展示给你看的 |
[11:32] | Do it again. | 再变一次 |
[11:36] | The evidence will now be presented. | 现在 呈上证据 |
[11:38] | Judges of the Wesenrein Tribunal, assembled guests, | 格林生物判官法庭的各位仲裁 在场的各位来宾 |
[11:42] | I will now present the evidence supporting the charges | 如今我要呈上指控被告 |
[11:45] | of Agnes Fleischelblut | 违反血统纯正保护法 |
[11:47] | and Grimace Freunschafteweisen against the defendant. | 以及格林生物友好法的证据 |
[11:51] | Let me state for all here that these crimes are capital crimes, | 我要说明一下 这些罪都是重罪 |
[11:55] | and I will prove beyond any doubt– | 我会排除所有怀疑 |
[11:57] | Whoa, whoa, hang on. Just a procedural clarification. | 等等 有一个环节没说清楚 |
[12:00] | Isn’t it supposed to be “Beyond any reasonable doubt?” | 刚刚不应该是”排除所有合理怀疑”吗 |
[12:03] | Muzzle him. | 给他戴上口套 |
[12:08] | After him! | 快去追他 |
[12:09] | Go! Go! | 快走 |
[12:55] | Oh, my God, Phil! | 天呐 菲尔 |
[12:58] | Phil’s dead. | 菲尔死了 |
[13:01] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[13:02] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[13:04] | Nobody kills him. | 谁都不能杀他 |
[13:06] | He’ll stand trial. That is the law. | 他要接受审判 这是律法 |
[13:08] | But he just killed Phil! | 可是他刚杀了菲尔 |
[13:09] | He’ll stand trial for that, too. | 这桩罪行同样会受审 |
[13:10] | Why don’t we just kill him now? | 何不现在就杀了他 |
[13:12] | The Tribunal decides his fate. | 法庭会决定他的命运 |
[13:14] | Take him. | 带他走 |
[13:19] | Put your robe back on. | 把你的长袍穿上 |
[13:31] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:33] | Yeah, I think so. | 我没什么问题 |
[13:35] | You’ve got to be sure. | 你得确定 |
[13:37] | It’s a lot different when you’re face-to-face | 当你碰上真想要杀你的那个 |
[13:38] | with one that wants to kill you. | 情形可大不一样 |
[13:44] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[13:48] | Well, glad I could help. | 很高兴我能帮忙 |
[13:50] | I can go, right? | 我可以走了吧 |
[13:51] | Yeah, thanks, Bud. | 谢谢 巴德 |
[13:56] | It’s a relief to know. | 我真是如释重负 |
[13:58] | Well, for you to know, | 我是说你终于知道了这件事 |
[14:00] | because I already know. | 因为我已经知道了 |
[14:02] | Anything else, just call. | 还有别的事 打我电话就好 |
[14:17] | Well, you’re still here, so I have to assume | 你还在这里 看来 |
[14:18] | you have a new understanding of the world we live in. | 你对我们所在的世界已经有了新的了解 |
[14:21] | I do, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[14:23] | Good. Let’s get on with it. | 很好 继续吧 |
[14:25] | We only have one connection to the wesenrein. | 我们认为的格林生物判官只有一个 |
[14:27] | – Officer Acker. – We’re bringing him in. | -艾克警官 -我们要把他抓来 |
[14:30] | I’ve known him since the Academy, | 自从警察学院我就认识他了 |
[14:31] | and if he’s made some bad choices, | 如果他做了什么错事 |
[14:33] | then he has to be dealt with. | 这得好好处理 |
[14:34] | But once you bring him in, | 可是一旦把他带来 |
[14:35] | he’s gonna know that you know. | 他会发现你们已经知道了 |
[14:37] | Well that’s why we want you to talk to him first. | 这就是为什么我们想让你先跟他谈谈 |
[14:38] | Put pressure on him. Get him to make mistake. | 给他施加点压力 让他露出马脚 |
[14:40] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[14:42] | We’re running out of time, Wu. | 我们要没时间了 吴 |
[14:43] | We need this now. | 我们需要现在就解决 |
[14:44] | We got to find Monroe. | 我们得找到门罗 |
[14:55] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[14:57] | Oh, yeah, sorry. I was with Nick. | 抱歉 我刚刚和尼克在一起 |
[15:00] | Your house? | 去你家 |
[15:01] | Now? Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 现在吗 没问题 |
[15:02] | I can be there in 15. | 给我十五分钟 |
[15:05] | Sure. No, no, no. | 好的 别客气 |
[15:06] | I’ll drop everything. On my way. | 我会放下一切事 这就来 |
[15:25] | The defedent, a blutbad, did marry one Rosalee Calvert, | 被告人 一个狼人 和一名狐妖 |
[15:29] | a fuchsbau, on the date aforementioned. | 罗莎莉·卡弗特在上述日期结婚 |
[15:32] | I offer the Tribunal proof of this so-called marriage. | 在此向法庭提供这桩所谓的婚姻 |
[15:37] | This abomination. | 实则是罪行的证明 |
[15:46] | Get on with it. | 继续 |
[15:49] | An eye-witness at the wedding | 婚礼上有一名证人 |
[15:51] | further stated that a Grimm was present, | 进一步表明 有个格林也在场 |
[15:54] | and I will shortly call forth that witness. | 我会立刻传召这名证人 |
[16:05] | Hey, Jessie. | 杰西 |
[16:07] | How’s it going? | 最近怎么样 |
[16:09] | I still feel pretty bad about messing up. | 对那件事我还是感觉很糟 |
[16:11] | You know, that guy getting taken? | 那个被绑架的人 |
[16:12] | Oh, I’m sure, I’m sure. I would too. | 我知道 换了是我也会很难过的 |
[16:14] | Listen, you got a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[16:16] | I got a couple things I want to run past you. | 我有事想跟你说 |
[16:18] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[16:19] | But not here. | 但不能在这里说 |
[16:21] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[16:22] | I just want to get a couple things straight. | 我就是想搞明白一些事 |
[16:23] | Shouldn’t take long. | 不会花很长时间的 |
[16:30] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[16:34] | Well, what can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[16:36] | – Rosalee, I’m so sorry. – We need your help. | -罗莎莉 我很遗憾 -我们需要你的帮助 |
[16:38] | You said that someone at the wedding told Shaw | 你说是婚礼上的人告诉了肖 |
[16:41] | about Monroe and Rosalee. | 门罗和罗莎莉的事 |
[16:43] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 |
[16:44] | – It has to have been. – Then who? | -肯定是婚礼上的人 -那是谁呢 |
[16:45] | Because this is the list you made with Trubel, | 这是你和麻烦鬼做的名单 |
[16:47] | and this is my wedding list. | 这是我的婚礼名单 |
[16:48] | I can’t figure this out | 我弄不明白 |
[16:49] | because I don’t know these men on your list. | 因为我不认识你名单上的人 |
[16:51] | Well, let me take a look. | 我来看看 |
[17:00] | So what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:02] | What kind of cop are you? | 你算是什么警察 |
[17:03] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:04] | Didn’t I train you better than this? | 我把你训练的明明比这好 |
[17:06] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:07] | I’m talking about you can’t even guard a house. | 我说的是 你连个房子都守不好 |
[17:10] | What are you doing walking off | 你为什么不先上报 |
[17:11] | and checking something out without calling it in? | 就下车去查看可疑事物 |
[17:12] | Now we got a kidnapping. | 现在有人被绑架了 |
[17:14] | You don’t think that comes back on me? | 你觉得我不会受牵连吗 |
[17:15] | I thought I saw something. | 我以为我看见了什么人 |
[17:16] | What? What did you see | 你都看见了什么 |
[17:17] | that turned you into such an idiot? | 让你变得这么蠢 |
[17:18] | Okay, wait a second, Sarge. | 等等 警官 |
[17:20] | No. You tell me what you saw. | 不 你告诉我你看见了什么 |
[17:23] | I already told them I saw a guy in a hoodie. | 我已经说过了 我看见一个穿连帽衫的人 |
[17:26] | And why didn’t you call it in? | 那你为什么不上报 |
[17:27] | Because I wasn’t sure there was anything– | 因为我不确定有什么问… |
[17:28] | So what was it about this guy | 这个穿连帽衫的人 |
[17:29] | in a hoodie that made you want to check him out? | 有什么特别之处 让你觉得他可疑 |
[17:31] | Just the way he acted. | 他的表现 |
[17:32] | Which was? | 什么表现 |
[17:33] | He looked like he was watching the place. | 他看起来像是在监视那个地方 |
[17:35] | So you got out of your car, | 所以你下了车 |
[17:36] | and you walked straight up to this guy, | 直接朝那人走去 |
[17:37] | and you asked him what he was doing? | 然后你问他在干什么 |
[17:38] | No, I got out of my car, and I got hit. | 不 我下了车 就被人打了 |
[17:40] | You didn’t look around? | 你没四处看看 |
[17:42] | I was looking at the guy in the hoodie. | 我当时在看穿连帽衫的人 |
[17:43] | So not only did you go after a guy | 所以说 你不仅追查了一个 |
[17:45] | you weren’t sure was involved, | 不一定与此案有关的人 |
[17:46] | you let someone come up behind you. | 你还让别人从背后袭击你 |
[17:48] | Sir, it happened really fast. | 长官 当时事情发生得太快了 |
[17:48] | How’d you end up in the bushes? | 你又是怎么跑到树丛里去的 |
[17:50] | They dragged me there. | 他们把我拖过去的 |
[17:51] | “They”? | “他们” |
[17:56] | How many was “They”? | “他们”是有多少人 |
[17:58] | Just the guy who hit me and the guy in the hoodie. | 打我的人 加上穿连帽衫的人 |
[18:04] | So if it was two guys, | 如果只有两个人 |
[18:08] | you must’ve seen them. | 你一定看见了他们 |
[18:10] | Sergeant, what the hell’s going on here? | 警官 这是怎么回事 |
[18:12] | I know you’re lying, Jessie. | 我知道你在撒谎 杰西 |
[18:13] | I’m not lying. | 我没有 |
[18:15] | You’re wesenrein, you’re involved, | 你是格林生物判官 你与此事有关 |
[18:17] | and you know Shaw. | 你还认识肖 |
[18:22] | Bauerschwein! | 猪妖 |
[18:26] | You make me sick. | 你让我恶心 |
[18:34] | Oh, you’re a Grimm again? | 你又做回格林了吗 |
[18:40] | I don’t know what you are, | 我不知道你是什么 |
[18:43] | but you know what’s wrong. | 但你知道是怎么回事 |
[18:52] | Where’s Monroe? | 门罗呢 |
[18:53] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[18:55] | Yeah, you do. | 你知道的 |
[18:56] | That’s you, and that’s Shaw. | 这是你 这是肖 |
[18:58] | You made calls to Charlie Riken in prison. | 你给监狱里的查理·瑞肯打过电话 |
[19:00] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不认识这人 |
[19:02] | You talked to his cellmate Williams, | 你和他的狱友威廉姆斯聊过 |
[19:03] | and you visited him eight times. | 而且你去监狱看过他8次 |
[19:05] | – You remember Williams. – No. | -你肯定记得威廉姆斯 -不记得 |
[19:06] | You don’t know who anybody is. | 你是谁都不认识吧 |
[19:09] | I’m done asking questions. | 我不想再问问题了 |
[19:10] | Nick, not here. | 尼克 别在这动手 |
[19:13] | Take a walk. | 出去走走 |
[19:26] | Guess that makes you the good cop, huh? | 看来你是一名好警察啊 |
[19:28] | Don’t count on it. | 别抱任何指望 |
[19:31] | Acker knows the game too well. | 艾克太会玩这套了 |
[19:34] | But he doesn’t know our game that well. | 但他不了解我们的游戏规则 |
[19:36] | You’d do yourself a big favor by cooperating. | 跟我们合作 对你自己也有好处 |
[19:42] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你自己在说什么 |
[19:43] | We’ve got you tied to the kidnapping. | 我们把你和绑架案联系在一起了 |
[19:45] | If Monroe dies, | 如果门罗死了 |
[19:47] | don’t expect to face a trial. | 别指望面临审判 |
[19:50] | Some of us are willing to die for what we believe in. | 我们当中一些人愿意为信念而牺牲 |
[19:53] | Well, I certainly hope you’re one of ’em. | 我当然希望你是他们其中的一员 |
[19:59] | Oh, good, sir, thank God you’re here. | 太好了 长官 感谢上帝 你来了 |
[20:00] | This is harassment. | 他们在骚扰我 |
[20:02] | Officer, this is your one chance to come clean. | 警官 这是你澄清一切的机会 |
[20:03] | I suggest you take it. | 我建议你别错失了 |
[20:06] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[20:06] | Are you gonna let him treat me like this? | 你打算就任由他这么对我吗 |
[20:09] | Oh, I see what the problem is. | 我知道问题在哪了 |
[20:09] | You still think we’re playing by the rules. | 你还以为我们在按规矩办事 |
[20:12] | I’m not talking to anybody. | 我什么也不会说 |
[20:14] | You get me a lawyer, or you cut me loose. | 给我找个律师 否则就放我走 |
[20:20] | Lock him up. No calls. | 把他关起来 不准与外界联系 |
[20:28] | Who came with John Oblinger? | 谁和约翰·奥布林格一起来的 |
[20:30] | Ah, Suzanne. | 苏珊娜 |
[20:34] | Suzanne who? | 谁是苏珊娜 |
[20:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:36] | She just started dating John. | 她和约翰才刚刚开始约会 |
[20:38] | – She’s a real estate agent. – Where? | -她是个房产中介 -在哪 |
[20:41] | I’m pretty sure she works for… McCoy and Ellis. | 我很肯定她在麦考伊埃利斯上班 |
[20:46] | They have an office in the Pearl. | 他们在珍珠区有间办公室 |
[20:47] | But I don’t know how she would know Shaw. | 可我不知道她是否认识肖 |
[20:50] | But you don’t know that she doesn’t. | 但是也许她认识 |
[20:51] | No. | 是的 |
[20:53] | I’m calling John. See what I can find out. | 我给约翰打电话 看看能查到些什么 |
[20:56] | If this isn’t it, then I don’t know what else to do. | 如果还找不到 那我都不知道要做什么了 |
[21:01] | Damn it, come on, John. Come on. | 妈的 约翰 接电话啊 |
[21:03] | Answer the phone. | 接电话啊 |
[21:06] | Oh, damn. | 妈的 |
[21:07] | I got his voicemail. | 转到留言信箱了 |
[21:09] | John, it’s me. | 约翰 是我 |
[21:11] | It’s an urgent emergency. | 我有紧急的事找你 |
[21:12] | Call me right back, because I’m coming right down. | 收到即刻回电 因为我现在赶去你那 |
[21:15] | As soon as I talk to him, I’m calling you. | 我一和他聊完 马上打电话给你们 |
[21:17] | We can’t just sit here. | 我们不能干坐在这 |
[21:18] | I’m going to go talk to this Suzanne. | 我要去和这个苏珊娜谈谈 |
[21:20] | – I’ll call her office. – I’m not doing it. | -我打电话到她的办公室 -不能干等着了 |
[21:22] | This is taking too long. | 这样太慢了 |
[21:37] | Crap, you scared me. | 妈的 你吓死我了 |
[21:54] | For a period of several years, | 在这几年中 |
[21:55] | the defendant has knowingly and willingly | 被告知情且甘愿 |
[21:58] | disregarded Wesenrein law. | 罔顾格林生物判官法 |
[22:01] | Marrying outside of his blood, helping a Grimm, | 与异族结合 帮助格林 |
[22:05] | and now killing one of us. | 现在又杀死我们的其中一员 |
[22:07] | How does the defendant plead? | 被告要怎么辩护 |
[22:09] | Not as guilty as all of you– | 我不像你们满身罪孽 |
[22:11] | You disrespect this Holy Tribunal. | 你对这个神圣的法庭表示不敬 |
[22:13] | We enter a not-guilty plea on your behalf. | 我们代表你进入无罪答辩 |
[22:16] | Proceed. | 开始 |
[22:17] | I will now call forth an eyewitness | 现在我请目击证人 |
[22:19] | to the vile crimes of the accused. | 上来陈述被告的卑鄙罪行 |
[22:35] | Where am I? What’s going on? | 我在哪里 发生了什么事 |
[22:38] | Oh, my God, Monroe! | 天呐 门罗 |
[22:39] | Let the records show that the witness, | 证人的记录显示 |
[22:41] | Rupert Ferdinand Wurstner, has identified the defendant. | 鲁伯特·斐迪南·沃斯特纳已经认出了被告 |
[22:44] | Defendant? What? | 被告 什么 |
[22:46] | Wait, no, no, no! I didn’t identify anybody. | 等等 等等 我没认出任何人 |
[22:48] | He just looked like somebody I thought I knew, | 他只是和我认识的某个人长得很像而已 |
[22:50] | but it’s really hard to tell. | 但是真的难辨认 |
[22:53] | He’s got that thing on his face. | 那东西挂在他脸上 |
[22:54] | – I haven’t identified– – Silence! | -我还没认出来 -肃静 |
[22:57] | Right, silence. | 对 肃静 |
[22:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:59] | Look, I don’t think I could be of any help here. | 我认为我在这帮不上任何的忙 |
[23:01] | I don’t know anything about anybody. | 我什么也不知道 |
[23:02] | Testify or die. | 要么作证 要么死 |
[23:05] | How long have you known the defendant? | 你认识被告多久了 |
[23:09] | How long have I known the defendant? | 我认识被告多久了 |
[23:14] | Well, let me see. | 我想想看 |
[23:16] | It depends on what you mean by “Known.” | 那就要看你们所谓”认识”的定义了 |
[23:19] | Did you mean it in the sense of “Have I met him before? | 你是指”我以前是否见过他 |
[23:22] | Do I see him around town? Is he a customer? | 在城里是否见过他 他是不是我的客户 |
[23:24] | Have I repaired a refrigerator | 我是否帮他修理过冰箱 |
[23:26] | or an air-conditioning unit?” | 或是空调设备呢” |
[23:28] | Because we don’t get many calls for air-conditioning | 因为在波特兰 很少有人找我们 |
[23:29] | in Portland. | 修理空调 |
[23:30] | Or do you mean it in a more familiar | 还是说你的意思是在更熟悉的环境下 |
[23:32] | “I’ve had dinner with him on more than one occasion,” | “我不止一次和他吃过晚餐” |
[23:34] | or “He picked up the check, or I picked up the check.” | 或是”他买单 还是我买单” |
[23:35] | Do we exchange gifts at Christmas, kind of relationship, | 我们是那种圣诞节会交换礼物的交情吗 |
[23:38] | or… | 抑或是 |
[23:41] | I forgot the question. | 我忘记问题了 |
[23:42] | Clarify the question for the witness. | 为证人澄清问题 |
[23:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:46] | Thank you. I really– | 谢谢你 我真的 |
[23:51] | You are trying the patience of this Tribunal. | 你在考验本法庭的耐心 |
[23:54] | Do not do it again. | 别在这么做 |
[23:58] | Oh, yeah, it’s plenty big enough for you. | 是的 对你来说空间很大 |
[24:00] | It’s 2,400 square feet on the first floor, | 一楼有2400平方英尺 |
[24:02] | 1,400 on the second. | 而二楼有1400平方英尺 |
[24:03] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[24:04] | She was at the wedding. | 她来参加了我的婚礼 |
[24:08] | Okay, I’ll see you there at 5:00. | 好 我们五点在那见 |
[24:10] | Okay, thanks. Rosalee, hi. | 好的 谢谢 罗莎莉 你好 |
[24:12] | You were at my wedding. | 你来参加过我的婚礼 |
[24:12] | You came with John Oblinger. | 你和约翰·奥布林格一起来的 |
[24:14] | Yeah, I did. Sorry we didn’t get a chance | 是的 抱歉我们还没 |
[24:15] | – to properly– – I need your help. | -正式地 -我需要你的帮助 |
[24:17] | Oh, okay. Are you looking to rent or buy? | 好 你要租房还是买房呢 |
[24:19] | My husband’s been kidnapped. | 我丈夫被绑架了 |
[24:20] | What? Oh my God. | 什么 天呐 |
[24:22] | Do you recognize any of the names on this list? | 这张名单上有你认识的人吗 |
[24:26] | I’m sorry, I– | 抱歉 我 |
[24:27] | Look again. | 再看一次 |
[24:29] | You know, maybe my brother does. | 也许我哥哥认识 |
[24:30] | – Your brother? – Jessie, yeah. | -你哥哥 -是的 杰西 |
[24:32] | I’m pretty sure he knows Shaw. | 我很肯定他认识肖 |
[24:33] | We need to talk to your brother. | 我们得和你哥哥谈谈 |
[24:34] | Okay. He’s probably at work right now. | 好吧 他有可能正在工作 |
[24:36] | Where? | 在哪 |
[24:36] | He’s a police officer here in Portland. | 他是波特兰警署的警官 |
[24:43] | Locking Acker up won’t get him to talk. | 仅仅把艾克关起来是没办法让他吐出真相的 |
[24:45] | We’ve got no leverage on him. | 我们没有能用来对付他的手段 |
[24:46] | Why should he say anything? | 他凭什么会告诉我们 |
[24:47] | He knows he can wait us out. | 他知道自己可以等我们放了他 |
[24:49] | Yeah, well, we can’t wait him out. | 是的 没错 但我们什么也等不到 |
[24:50] | This is getting in the way. | 这东西太碍事了 |
[24:58] | Juliette, I can’t talk right now. | 朱丽叶 现在我没空跟你说话 |
[24:59] | No, Nick, we found out one of the women at the wedding has | 尼克 我们找到了一个来参加婚礼的女人 |
[25:01] | a brother who is a cop. | 她的哥哥是个警察 |
[25:03] | A cop? | 警察 |
[25:04] | Nick, his name is Jessie Acker. | 尼克 他叫杰西·艾克 |
[25:05] | Isn’t that the cop who was outside our house? | 这不就是那个守在我们家的警察吗 |
[25:08] | Suzanne told him about our wedding. | 苏珊娜告诉了他婚礼的事情 |
[25:09] | And she said he knows one of the guys | 而且她说他认识麻烦鬼写的名单其中的一人 |
[25:11] | on Trubel’s list, Shaw. | 那就是肖 |
[25:13] | Well, where is Acker’s sister? | 很好 艾克的妹妹在哪里 |
[25:14] | With us. We’re at her office | 跟我们在一起 我们在她的办公室里 |
[25:15] | in The Pearl. McCoy and Alice Real Estate. | 在珍珠区的麦考伊爱丽斯房地产中心 |
[25:17] | Sergeant Wu is coming to pick her up. | 吴警官会去接她 |
[25:19] | We got to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[25:21] | Wu knows? | 吴知道了吗 |
[25:22] | He’s in. | 他加入了 |
[25:23] | Don’t leave her side. | 别让她走了 |
[25:24] | She’s not going anywhere. | 她哪也去不了 |
[25:33] | And do you have any knowledge of the defendant | 你是否知道被告人曾经 |
[25:35] | helping said Grimm to hunt down | 帮助刚刚说的格林追捕或是杀害过 |
[25:37] | and kill wesen of any bloodline? | 任何种类的格林生物 |
[25:42] | No. | 不知道 |
[25:42] | Do you deny that you, yourself, have helped the Grimm? | 你是否拒绝承认你自己曾经帮助过格林 |
[25:46] | Have I helped the Grimm? | 我帮助过格林吗 |
[25:48] | Well, let me think. | 好吧 让我想想 |
[25:52] | Yeah. I have. | 是的 我帮助过他 |
[25:54] | And you have no regrets for doing so? | 你自己并不后悔曾做过此事吗 |
[25:57] | The only regret I have | 唯一让我后悔的就是 |
[26:00] | is that I can’t help ’em now, | 现在我没有办法帮助他们 |
[26:02] | because boy, would he have a field day here! | 因为要是他在这里 一定会大展身手的 |
[26:05] | Enough! | 够了 |
[26:06] | This trial is over! | 庭审结束 |
[26:08] | Bring him forth! | 把他带到前面来 |
[26:20] | Let the defendant have his say. | 让被告人辩护 |
[26:31] | You call this a Tribunal? | 你们把这个叫做法庭审判吗 |
[26:33] | Well, I got a problem with that, | 我没法苟同 |
[26:34] | because a Tribunal implies | 因为自称法庭审判也就意味着 |
[26:37] | that you have the authority to judge, | 你们有能够做出判决的权威 |
[26:39] | and in order to judge you have to know the difference | 而能够做出判决的人 |
[26:41] | between right and wrong. | 必须得知道是非黑白 |
[26:43] | And you don’t, because this is wrong. | 但你们不知道 因为这样做是错的 |
[26:50] | And whatever you do to any of us will never make it right, | 而你们对我们所做的事并不会让它变得正确 |
[26:53] | and it will not change anything. | 也改变不了任何事 |
[27:01] | What is right, | 真正正确的 |
[27:03] | is my love for my wife, | 是我对我妻子的爱 |
[27:05] | and her love for me. | 以及她对我的爱 |
[27:08] | That you will never be able to destroy. | 你永远无法磨灭我们的爱情 |
[27:18] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[27:19] | We need you to talk to somebody. | 我们想让你和一个人谈谈 |
[27:20] | Unless they’re a lawyer, I got nothing to say. | 除非你们找来的是律师 否则我什么也不会说 |
[27:23] | Well, I’m not gonna force you | 好吧 我不能逼你 |
[27:25] | to do anything you don’t want to do, | 做任何你不愿意做的事情 |
[27:26] | but you might want to watch us talk to her. | 但你可能会想看看我们和她的谈话 |
[27:32] | She’s a real estate agent. | 她是个房地产中介 |
[27:39] | How well does your brother know Shaw? | 你哥哥和肖的关系如何 |
[27:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:42] | I think they just go fishing together sometimes. | 我想他们只是时不时一起去钓鱼罢了 |
[27:45] | Have you ever heard of the wesenrein? | 你听说过格林生物判官吗 |
[27:47] | Yes, but Jessie would never be involved | 是的 但是杰西不会 |
[27:50] | – in something like that. – Shaw is involved, | -扯上那种东西的 -肖和这个组织有关系 |
[27:52] | and so is your brother. | 你哥哥也是 |
[27:53] | No. No, he’s not. | 不 不 他不会的 |
[27:54] | Why are you saying this? | 你为什么要说这些 |
[27:56] | Because they have my husband. | 因为我的丈夫在他们手里 |
[27:58] | No. Jessie’s not involved. | 不 杰西不会和这种事有关系的 |
[28:01] | I want to get out of here. | 我要走了 |
[28:02] | – You sit down! – You can’t arrest her. | -你坐下 -你们不能逮捕她 |
[28:03] | She’s got nothing to do with this. | 她跟这件事一点关系也没有 |
[28:06] | I’m not going to arrest her. | 我不会逮捕她 |
[28:07] | I just wanted you to know, whatever happens to Monroe | 我只想让你知道 发生在门罗身上的事 |
[28:10] | is going to happen to her. | 全都会在她身上重演 |
[28:18] | Tell me where Monroe is, | 告诉我门罗在哪里 |
[28:19] | or you’re gonna watch your sister die. | 要不然就眼睁睁地看着你妹妹去死 |
[28:22] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[28:24] | He talk? | 他说了吗 |
[28:25] | No. | 没有 |
[28:26] | Let’s get this over with. | 我们把这事解决了吧 |
[28:37] | You know what Grimms do, right? | 你知道格林做的都是些什么事 对吧 |
[28:44] | What is going on? | 发生什么了 |
[28:46] | We’re done here. | 没事了 |
[28:47] | I’m gonna take you home. | 我送你回去 |
[28:50] | You can’t do this. | 你们不能这样做 |
[28:52] | – He’ll kill her. – Yes, he will. | -他会杀了她的 -是的 他会 |
[28:56] | Unless you stop it. | 除非你能阻止他 |
[29:00] | You believe that purity of blood is all that matters, | 你们觉得血统的纯正是最重要的 |
[29:04] | and so you call me an Impuro? | 所以你们叫我非纯种 |
[29:09] | Nothing in life is pure. | 生活中没有什么是纯粹的 |
[29:11] | It’s not supposed to be. | 没有什么应该是纯粹的 |
[29:14] | You can’t stop life from being messy, | 你们阻止不了生活的混乱 |
[29:16] | so get over it. | 所以就坦然接受吧 |
[29:21] | I love my wife | 我爱我的妻子 |
[29:24] | and I always will. | 我会永远爱她 |
[29:28] | That’s what real purity is. | 这才是真正的纯粹 |
[29:34] | And I feel sorry for you, | 而我为你们感到难过 |
[29:38] | because it is something that none of you will ever know. | 因为你们永远也懂不了这个 |
[29:44] | We will now take the vote. | 现在当庭投票 |
[29:47] | The removal of the mask is a sentence of guilt. | 摘除面具则是认为他有罪 |
[30:33] | It is unanimous. | 全体意见一致 |
[30:34] | The defendant is guilty-as-charged, | 被告人则会被宣判为有罪 |
[30:37] | and by wesenrein law, you will now be put to death. | 依照格林生物判官法 你会被判死刑 |
[30:41] | – Take him! – I will see you all in hell! | -把他带下去 -我会在地狱里跟你们再见的 |
[30:43] | No! No, no! You can’t do this! | 不 不 你们不能这样做 |
[30:45] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[30:46] | You people are insane! | 你们都疯了 |
[30:48] | Stop this! Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[30:51] | Stop! | 停下 |
[30:52] | He wouldn’t do this. | 他不会这样做的 |
[30:53] | He couldn’t. | 不可能的 |
[30:55] | I was just telling him about the wedding and what happened | 我不过是告诉了他婚礼上发生的事 |
[30:57] | when that girl came in, that Grimm girl. | 我告诉了他那个女孩 那个格林姑娘 |
[31:00] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我不敢相信会发生这种事 |
[31:02] | Tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[31:03] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[31:05] | When your brother found out | 你哥哥知道 |
[31:06] | you’d been brought down for questioning, | 我们带你去问话之后 |
[31:07] | he admitted his involvement. | 他已经承认了自己参与了这件事 |
[31:08] | Oh, my gosh. | 天哪 |
[31:09] | He’s been placed under arrest. | 他已经被逮捕了 |
[31:10] | An officer will now take you home. | 我们会派人送你回去 |
[31:11] | Did he say where they are? | 他说了他们在哪了吗 |
[31:13] | Oxbow Park. | 奥克斯堡公园 |
[32:04] | They will attack you, even unprovoked. | 他们会攻击你 哪怕没有原因 |
[32:16] | Stay close to me, Rosalee. | 跟紧我 罗莎莉 |
[32:24] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么事 |
[32:25] | Get this off me! | 把这个拿开 |
[32:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[32:32] | No, no, no! You can’t do this. | 不不不 你们不能这么做 |
[32:34] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[32:42] | Remove his chains. | 把他的锁链解开 |
[32:45] | Any efforts to avoid your fate, | 有任何想逃脱你命运的审判的举动 |
[32:47] | I put a bullet in you, and it won’t kill you. | 我就会开枪 这个不会杀死你 |
[32:50] | You’ll still taste the fire. | 你还是能尝到烈火的滋味 |
[32:54] | The sentence is justified. | 这是正当的刑罚 |
[32:55] | Blood will remain pure. Put him on the stake. | 血统将依然纯净 把他放上木棍 |
[32:57] | No! Don’t do this! | 不 不要 |
[32:59] | Don’t do this! Please listen to me! | 不要这么做 请听我说 |
[33:01] | Listen to me. You’re gonna regret this! | 听我说 你们会后悔的 |
[33:02] | Cut his throat. | 割断他的喉咙 |
[33:05] | Oh, oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[33:07] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[33:08] | Riken! | 瑞肯 |
[33:16] | Monroe! | 门罗 |
[33:17] | Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[33:20] | The Tribunal is over. | 审判结束了 |
[33:22] | Nick, thank God you– | 尼克 谢谢你… |
[33:23] | Oh, I don’t know him either. | 我也不认识他 |
[33:25] | So you’re Burkhardt? | 你就是伯克哈德 |
[33:31] | You got it back. | 找回来了啊 |
[33:32] | That is the rumor. | 那是谣传 |
[33:37] | You may be a Grimm again, | 或许你又成了格林 |
[33:38] | but you’re not gonna be able to arrest all of us. | 但你没法逮捕我们全部人 |
[33:40] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[33:42] | Some of you will be stupid. | 所以你们有些人会犯蠢 |
[33:43] | Take them! | 拿下他们 |
[33:48] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[34:00] | Stop or die! | 要么站住要么死 |
[34:04] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[34:07] | Please, please don’t shoot me. | 求你别杀我 |
[34:09] | Look, I give up. | 看 我投降了 |
[34:36] | That’s as far as you go. | 你的路到此为止了 |
[34:46] | Bad idea. | 坏主意 |
[34:51] | Like he said. | 他说得没错 |
[35:02] | Damn. | 要命 |
[35:26] | You missed. | 你打偏了 |
[35:57] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[35:58] | Oh, Nick. I’ve never been so happy | 尼克 能看到大家我真是 |
[36:00] | to see anybody since the last time you saved– | 要喜极而泣了 跟你上一次救我… |
[36:01] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[36:20] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[36:22] | It’s my chiropractor. | 是我的脊椎按摩师 |
[36:30] | – Are you okay? – Sort of. | -你没事吧 -差不多 |
[36:32] | Where are Monroe and Rosalee? | 门罗和罗莎莉呢 |
[36:33] | – I don’t know. – I haven’t seen them. | -不知道 -没见到他们 |
[36:36] | The last I saw, he was chasing after Riken. | 我刚看见他在追瑞肯 |
[37:05] | You should have killed me when you had the chance. | 刚才有机会的时候 你应该杀了我的 |
[37:18] | I’m gonna kill you now. | 我现在杀了你 |
[37:20] | Like hell you are. | 做梦 |
[37:29] | We’ve got to find Monroe and Rosalee. | 我们得找到门罗和罗莎莉 |
[37:35] | There! | 那儿 |
[37:40] | Did anybody get away? | 有人逃脱了吗 |
[37:41] | Because Riken sure didn’t. | 因为瑞肯肯定是没有 |
[37:44] | No. | 没有 |
[37:45] | Thanks to all of you. | 谢谢你们大家 |
[37:50] | Uh, what do we have in store for these idiots? | 这些白痴要怎么处理 |
[37:55] | We’ve made several arrests | 昨晚在奥克斯堡公园 |
[37:57] | in the bizarre discovery of a murder-suicide death cult | 我们发现了一个不同寻常的谋杀自杀死亡组织 |
[37:59] | in Oxbow Park last night. | 并逮捕了一批人 |
[38:02] | The leader of this violent and racist group, | 这个暴力种族团伙的首领 |
[38:04] | I am sad to say, is a police officer, Jessie Acker. | 我很遗憾 是个警察 杰西·艾克 |
[38:08] | Now with his arrest, and the signed confession | 随着他的被捕 以及其他九个 |
[38:10] | of the nine surviving members, | 幸存的成员的认罪 |
[38:12] | it is safe to say that this cult of hatred | 可以肯定地说这个仇恨组织 |
[38:14] | has been destroyed for now. | 目前已经被摧毁 |
[38:17] | But we must remain ever-vigilant. | 但我们必须保持前所未有的警惕性 |
[38:21] | We’re not taking any chances this time. | 我们不会抱任何侥幸心理 |
[38:23] | How many units you think we’ll need? | 你觉得我们需要几个小队 |
[38:25] | At least two. | 至少两个 |
[38:26] | One in the back, one in the front. | 一个在前 一个在后 |
[38:27] | And we’ll be inside? | 我们就坐里面 |
[38:29] | And we’re going all the way with this one. | 我们会跟着他们一路走 |
[38:30] | And don’t let ’em out of our sight until– | 不能让他们脱离我们的视线 直到… |
[38:32] | Hey, come on, you guys, you’re part of this toast too. | 你们俩快来 你们也是这次祝酒的一员 |
[38:36] | That’s gonna leave a mark. | 那会留下痕迹的 |
[38:39] | Monroe and I just | 我和门罗 |
[38:41] | wanted to thank all of you for what you did. | 想感谢你们所做的一切 |
[38:43] | We wouldn’t be here without you. | 没有你们 我们今天没办法一起站在这里 |
[38:45] | I certainly wouldn’t. | 我肯定不行 |
[38:47] | Well, let me just say that | 我也说一句 |
[38:49] | I wouldn’t be here either, | 我也没办法站在这里 |
[38:51] | so there’s a lot of thanks from me too. | 所以我也非常感谢你们 |
[38:53] | Yeah, you should’ve seen Bud out there. | 你们真该看看巴德的表现 |
[38:54] | He was awesome. | 太棒了 |
[38:56] | You really stood up to those sons-of– | 你挺身而出面对那群混… |
[38:57] | Monroe. | 门罗 |
[38:59] | Right. I know, I know. | 好吧 我知道 我知道 |
[39:02] | Look, I just wanted to say from the bottom of my heart | 我只是想真心实意地说 |
[39:05] | how much I appreciate, you know, the… | 我十分感激… |
[39:11] | Aww, honey, it’s okay. | 亲爱的 没事了 |
[39:15] | We just… | 我们只是… |
[39:18] | We’re overwhelmed you all were willing to | 我们非常感动你们都愿意为了我们 |
[39:19] | risk your own lives for ours, | 以身犯险 |
[39:21] | and we couldn’t ask for better friends. | 没有比你们更好的朋友了 |
[39:26] | And we can’t possibly thank you enough. | 我们对此感激不尽 |
[39:28] | Truly. | 真的 |
[39:30] | What she said. | 就像她说的一样 |
[39:31] | Well, you both deserve every happiness. | 你们都应该得到幸福 |
[39:34] | Well, I suggest we drink to your honeymoon. | 我建议大家还是为了你们的蜜月干杯吧 |
[39:36] | At last. | 总算啊 |
[39:39] | We’ll miss you guys. | 我们会想念你们的 |
[39:41] | Yes, we will, | 是的 我们会的 |
[39:43] | but I think I’m also ready for some alone time with my wife. | 但我觉得我也已经准备好和我太太有一些独处时光了 |
[39:57] | You guys really didn’t have to do this. | 你们真的不必这么做 |
[39:59] | There’s no way you two are gonna try | 我们是不会让你们两个人 |
[40:01] | to make it to the airport without us. | 自己去机场的 |
[40:02] | Not a chance. | 想都别想 |
[40:03] | That is really great, you guys. | 你们真是太好了 |
[40:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:06] | As long as you’re not coming on the actual honeymoon with us, | 只要你们不会跟我们去真的蜜月 |
[40:09] | we’re good. | 我们都不介意 |
[40:15] | You won’t even know we’re there. | 你们都不会知道我们在 |
[40:16] | We’ll blend right in. | 我们会隐身的 |
[40:23] | 波特兰国际机场 下一路口靠右行驶 | |
[41:47] | What did you want to talk to me about? | 你想跟我说什么 |
[41:51] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:59] | I don’t know how to… | 我不知道怎么… |
[42:02] | What? | 什么 |
[42:06] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |