时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[00:03] | – Go where? – Portland. | -去哪 -波特兰 |
[00:05] | The only people who have any connection | 和你孩子有联系的人 |
[00:06] | to your child are there, so we will be too. | 都在那里 所以我们也要去 |
[00:11] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[00:12] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[00:13] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[00:14] | I found someone you can talk to. | 我找到了一个能和你谈谈的人 |
[00:15] | I don’t need a therapist. | 我不需要心理医生 |
[00:17] | This is not a therapist. Believe me. | 不是心理医生 相信我 |
[00:19] | Hello, Juliette. | 你好 朱丽叶 |
[00:23] | I believe we have a great deal to talk about. | 我想我们有很多事要谈 |
[00:32] | 所有人都知道表面的你 却很少人能认识到真实的你 | |
[00:59] | Once he has begun, | 一旦开始 |
[01:00] | you must not at any time do anything | 你不能在任何时候 |
[01:02] | that interferes with his communication. | 做任何干扰他们交流的举动 |
[01:05] | Connection with the spirit world is not easy to achieve | 和灵界的联结不是轻而易举就能成功的 |
[01:08] | and difficult to sustain if there are any distractions. | 如果有任何干扰 都很难维持 |
[01:11] | – Do you understand? – I do. | -懂了吗 -懂了 |
[01:13] | If he is successful, if Laszlo finds your husband, | 如果他成功了 如果拉斯洛找到了你的丈夫 |
[01:17] | there is no guarantee your husband will accept him. | 也不能保证你的丈夫会接受他 |
[01:20] | Spirits can be unpredictable, | 鬼魂是无法预测的 |
[01:23] | but if he finds union with his spirit, | 但如果他和他的鬼魂的联结了 |
[01:28] | you will see him change into Fado, | 你就会看到他变成法多 |
[01:31] | an ancient holy spirit. | 古老的圣灵 |
[01:33] | Do not be frightened of this change. | 不要因此感到害怕 |
[01:36] | It is proof of his emergence. | 这能证明他的出现 |
[01:39] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[01:40] | I am. | 好了 |
[01:44] | 1.他们在俄亥俄代顿的怀特上校高中相识 2.他最喜欢她的长发 3.他爱她想她超越他的生命 | |
[01:46] | Laszlo, she is ready. | 拉斯洛 她准备好了 |
[01:50] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[01:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:55] | Laszlo is ready. | 拉斯洛准备好了 |
[01:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:23] | Say his name. | 喊他的名字 |
[02:25] | Louis. | 路易斯 |
[02:26] | What do you want to say to him? | 你想对他说什么 |
[02:29] | I miss you, Louis. | 我想你 路易斯 |
[02:31] | I miss you so much. | 非常想你 |
[02:35] | It’s so hard to keep going alone. | 一个人活着太难了 |
[02:39] | I feel his presence outside. | 我感觉到他在外面了 |
[02:46] | He’s coming in now. | 他在进来了 |
[02:50] | He’s here with us. | 他来了 |
[02:52] | Where? | 哪里 |
[02:52] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[02:54] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[03:04] | Don’t be frightened by what you see. | 不要被你看到的吓到 |
[03:10] | Anne, | 安妮 |
[03:13] | Louis is here beside you. | 路易斯就在你身边 |
[03:18] | Yes. Yes. | 对 没错 |
[03:22] | He loves you and misses you | 他爱你 想你 |
[03:25] | more than life itself. | 超越他的生命 |
[03:27] | He thinks about you | 他死后的每分每秒 |
[03:29] | every moment of every dying day. | 都在想着你 |
[03:33] | He thinks about how you met | 想着你们在怀特上校高中 |
[03:35] | at Colonel White High School. | 相识的场景 |
[03:38] | He’s saying something about your hair. | 他还在说一些关于你头发的事 |
[03:43] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你觉得有什么意义吗 |
[03:46] | Yes. | 有 |
[03:47] | Yes, he always liked it long. | 他一直喜欢我长发 |
[03:50] | He still does. | 现在也还喜欢着 |
[03:53] | Louis, why do you have to leave? | 路易斯 你为什么非得离开 |
[03:56] | There’s more to– ahh! | 还有更多… |
[04:02] | He’s gone? | 他走了 |
[04:03] | But why? | 为什么呢 |
[04:06] | Bring him back, please. | 求你把他带回来 |
[04:10] | He had to go. | 他不得不走 |
[04:13] | Something was wrong. | 出事了 |
[04:16] | He said I could try again… | 他说我可以再试一次 |
[04:20] | Tuesday. | 星期二 |
[04:27] | I could feel my husband with me. | 我可以感受到我的丈夫在我身边 |
[04:28] | It was so wonderful. | 太神奇了 |
[04:32] | Laszlo– I saw him change into Fado. | 拉斯洛 我看见他变成法多了 |
[04:37] | If I hadn’t seen it, I wouldn’t have believed it. | 如果我不是亲眼所见 我不会相信的 |
[04:40] | Oh, let… | 让… |
[04:47] | It takes a lot out of him. | 这让他损耗了不少 |
[04:49] | He’ll need a couple of days to recover. | 需要几天才能恢复 |
[04:52] | But now that he has made contact, | 但既然他已经跟他联结上了 |
[04:55] | it will be even better next time. | 下次情况会更好 |
[04:58] | Tuesday, right? | 星期二 对吗 |
[05:00] | That’s what he said. | 他是这么说的 |
[05:01] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:03] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[05:13] | 1500 1,500. | |
[05:17] | You could have gotten more. | 你可以再拿多一点 |
[05:18] | I was very good tonight. | 我今晚表现好极了 |
[05:20] | We’ll get more. | 会有的 |
[05:22] | She’s coming back. | 她会再来的 |
[05:23] | Too bad you won’t be here. | 可惜你们都不会在了 |
[05:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:28] | – Doesn’t matter. – What do you want? | -不重要 -你想做什么 |
[05:31] | Pictures. | 拍照 |
[06:43] | Henrietta, I need your help. | 汉丽埃塔 我需要你的帮助 |
[06:44] | You do. | 确实 |
[06:45] | Sean told me about your sudden change of life. | 肖恩把你遭遇的生活巨变跟我说了 |
[06:49] | That must have been very shocking. | 你肯定非常震惊吧 |
[06:51] | How do I stop it? How do I make it go away? | 我要如何阻止它 让这一切消失 |
[06:53] | Are you sure you want to before you understand your true self? | 在你了解真实的自己前 你确定要这么做吗 |
[06:57] | Yeah, I don’t want to understand my true self. | 确定 我不想要了解真实的自己 |
[06:59] | I just want my old self. | 我只想要原来的自己 |
[07:01] | Well, show me what you got. | 让我看看你的情况 |
[07:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:05] | Show me what you are. | 给我看你的真面目 |
[07:09] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么做 |
[07:11] | How did you do it before? | 你之前是怎么做的 |
[07:13] | I don’t know. It just happened. | 不知道 就这么发生了 |
[07:14] | Well, this has happened in a very unorthodox way, | 这件事本身就不同寻常 |
[07:17] | but until I see what we’re dealing with here, | 但在我知道具体情况之前 |
[07:20] | I won’t be able to help you. | 我没法帮你 |
[07:22] | I’ll try. | 我试试 |
[07:26] | No, no, no, no. You’re working too hard. | 不不不不 你太刻意了 |
[07:30] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[07:34] | Ahh, now we’re talking. | 这样我们就能好好说了 |
[07:39] | How do I stop it? | 我要怎么停止这一切 |
[07:41] | Relax. | 放松 |
[07:44] | Let go. | 随它去 |
[07:46] | You have to let it happen. You can’t make it happen. | 你得任它发生 而不是让它发生 |
[07:58] | So can you help me? | 那你能帮我吗 |
[08:00] | Perhaps, but it’s gonna be challenging. | 或许吧 但会很有挑战性 |
[08:03] | You have to practice your woge. | 你得练练你的转化 |
[08:05] | Learn to control it. | 学着控制它 |
[08:06] | Right now, you’re like a five-year-old with a loaded gun. | 你现在就像一个五岁的小毛孩带着一把上了膛的枪 |
[08:10] | I could hurt somebody. | 我可能会伤到别人 |
[08:11] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[08:13] | You now have access to a primal force of nature. | 你现在拥有了一种原始的自然之力 |
[08:17] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道这事 |
[08:18] | Only Sean. | 只有肖恩 |
[08:19] | You haven’t told the Grimm? | 你还没告诉那个格林 |
[08:21] | No, I’m afraid to. | 没有 我有点怕 |
[08:22] | That’s wise. | 很明智的选择 |
[08:24] | Grimms are not known to be fond of hexenbiests. | 格林一向都不喜欢巫女 |
[08:26] | His natural instinct would be to take your head off. | 他的本能会是砍下你的头 |
[08:31] | I’m sure he loves you. | 我相信他爱你 |
[08:33] | You don’t need to panic. | 别慌张 |
[08:34] | I need a little bit of your blood. | 我需要你的一点血 |
[08:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:37] | You want your true self back, don’t you? | 你不是想要找回真实的自我吗 |
[08:45] | It’s getting hot. | 变热了 |
[08:48] | It’s really hot. Ow. | 真的很热 |
[08:49] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[08:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[09:01] | Seeing what you’re made of. | 看看你的构造 |
[09:34] | It has to syncretize. | 必须融合在一起 |
[09:35] | How long will that take? | 需要多久 |
[09:37] | No telling. | 说不定 |
[09:39] | I’ll call you when I have something to show you. | 有结果了我会给你打电话的 |
[10:03] | I think I’ve been here before. | 我以前好像来过这里 |
[10:04] | You’ve had your fortune told? | 你算过命吗 |
[10:05] | Actually, I did, about 20 years ago | 其实我算过 大概二十年前 |
[10:07] | at the Cleveland County Fair. | 在克利夫兰集市 |
[10:08] | I was supposed to be a rock star and rich. | 算命先生说我会成为摇滚明星和有钱人 |
[10:10] | But that was in Ohio. | 但那是在俄亥俄州 |
[10:12] | However, now I happen to be talking about this MO here. | 然而我现在却在这里和你们讨论犯罪手法 |
[10:16] | It’s the same as we had with that security firm, | 和那起证券公司的案子一样 |
[10:18] | rather large stab wounds to the chest, | 大面积的胸口刺伤 |
[10:21] | the ones with scorpion venom. | 就是那起蝎毒案 |
[10:22] | So thanks to my quality late-night, | 这要感谢我在拖车里 |
[10:24] | caffeine-fueled trailer time, | 靠咖啡因补充度过的高质量深夜 |
[10:26] | I would suggest we’re dealing with a Manticore | 我认为我们要应对的是狮蝎怪 |
[10:28] | or something similar. | 或者类似的东西 |
[10:31] | Who reported? | 谁报的警 |
[10:32] | Landlord came by this morning to collect the rent. | 房东今早来收房租 |
[10:34] | Instead… | 结果 |
[10:38] | he found the bodies. | 他却发现了这两具尸体 |
[10:42] | Am I right? | 我说得没错吧 |
[10:44] | Yep, looks like a manticore. | 对 貌似狮蝎怪 |
[10:47] | Guess we can rule out robbery. | 看来我们可以排除入室抢劫 |
[10:49] | Anything on the vics? | 死者身上有什么发现吗 |
[10:51] | Mabel and Laszlo Kurlon from the Czech Republic, | 梅布尔和拉斯洛·科伦是捷克共和国人 |
[10:53] | been in Portland just over a year | 到波特兰才一年 |
[10:55] | and renting the shop for nine months. | 这间店租了九个月 |
[10:57] | – How many ways in? – Two. | -有几个出入口 -两个 |
[10:58] | Back door was unlocked. | 后门没锁 |
[10:59] | Front door was unlocked. Lights were still on. | 前门也没锁 灯还亮着 |
[11:01] | So whoever came in didn’t have to work for it. | 所以凶手轻易就能进入 |
[11:03] | They just came in for the kill. | 他们进屋只是为了杀人 |
[11:05] | Maybe they got a bad fortune. | 也许他们运气太差 |
[11:07] | If the fortune-tellers were any good, | 如果算命师厉害的话 |
[11:09] | they would have seen this coming. | 就能算到这个大灾了 |
[11:11] | Got an appointment book. | 发现一本预约记录簿 |
[11:13] | Last appointment: last night, 7:30. | 最后一次预约是昨晚七点半 |
[11:16] | Got a name? | 名字呢 |
[11:17] | Well, if I could read it, | 有 我不会念 |
[11:19] | starts with a P. | 是以P开头的 |
[11:20] | Let me work on it. | 我去查查 |
[11:21] | Where’s the landlord? | 房东呢 |
[11:22] | I got him outside. | 他在外面 |
[11:25] | You can turn around… | 你可以掉头 |
[11:26] | They’ve been tenants for nine months. | 他们租了我的店铺九个月 |
[11:28] | I’ve got all the receipts back at the office. | 我办公室里有收据 |
[11:30] | They always paid on time in cash. | 他们一直准时现金支付 |
[11:32] | I didn’t demand that. I take checks. | 我没要求这样 我也可以收支票 |
[11:34] | They– they just wanted to pay in cash. | 但是他们就是想要付现金 |
[11:37] | Were they married? | 他们俩结婚了吗 |
[11:38] | They said they were. | 他们说结了 |
[11:39] | Nothing like this has ever happened at any of my properties. | 我名下的物业从来没出现过这种事 |
[11:43] | I saw the bodies. | 我看到尸体了 |
[11:44] | How the hell were they killed? | 他们是怎么死的 |
[11:45] | We’re working on that. | 我们还在调查 |
[11:47] | Were they worried at all? | 他们之前有在担心什么事吗 |
[11:48] | Did they anything that they had problems with? | 他们有没有说过遇到了什么难事 |
[11:50] | Not to me. | 没跟我提过 |
[11:51] | They always just seemed pretty normal, | 他们看起来一直很正常 |
[11:54] | well, for what they did. | 就他们的职业而言 |
[11:55] | They ever tell your fortune? | 他们有帮你算过命吗 |
[11:57] | By that I mean did they ever tell you how they told fortunes? | 我是指他们有没有和你说他们是如何算命的 |
[12:00] | No, I’m not much on fortunes. | 没 我不太信算命 |
[12:03] | I don’t want to know, you know? | 也不想知道 你懂的 |
[12:05] | Did you ask for any references? | 你有看过他们的推荐信吗 |
[12:06] | I asked, but I never checked. | 有 但是我从来没看过 |
[12:08] | I think they said they were in Reno before here. | 他们好像提过 来这之前在里诺住过 |
[12:11] | We need you to put down all the references they told you. | 我们需要记下他们向你提供的所有证明 |
[12:14] | I can do that. | 这没问题 |
[12:16] | Looks like I got a match on Anne Peyton. | 看来我查到跟安妮·佩顿匹配的信息了 |
[12:19] | Got an address in the southeast | 查到东南区的一个地址 |
[12:21] | and a phone number to go with it. | 和登记在此地址下的手机号码 |
[12:23] | Could she be the manticore? | 她会是狮蝎怪吗 |
[12:24] | She was the last one scheduled to see them. | 她是最后预约见死者的客人 |
[12:26] | If she is, she’s not gonna make a move on three cops. | 如果她是 在三个警察面前也动不了歪脑筋 |
[12:41] | 坐私人飞机于早上11:14抵达波特兰国际机场 维克托 | |
[12:57] | This my favorite picture of Louis and me. | 我最喜欢我和路易斯的这张合影 |
[13:01] | We were on vacation in Vermont. | 我们当时去佛蒙特州度假 |
[13:04] | We were so happy. | 我们很开心 |
[13:06] | It was right before he was diagnosed. | 就在医生确诊他的病之前 |
[13:10] | Tell us what happened last night in the session. | 和我们说说昨晚算命时发生了什么事 |
[13:12] | Oh, it was amazing. | 算得很准 |
[13:14] | I wasn’t sure if I was just making a fool of myself or what, | 我不确定自己是否看起来像个傻子 |
[13:17] | but a friend of mine went to them, | 但是我的一个朋友去找他们算过 |
[13:20] | and she said it was incredible. | 她说他们很厉害 |
[13:23] | And that’s why I went. | 所以我也去算 |
[13:25] | And it was. | 他们的确很准 |
[13:27] | Did you see any physical changes? | 他的身体有什么变化吗 |
[13:28] | Oh, yes, yes. | 有 有 |
[13:31] | Laszlo channeled this spirit called Fado. | 拉斯洛和这个叫法多的灵魂对话 |
[13:36] | I know how it sounds, but I swear it was real. | 我知道听来很奇怪 但我发誓这是真事 |
[13:40] | I saw him change, his whole face. | 我亲眼看到了他的变化 他的整张脸 |
[13:43] | He was something completely different. | 变得完全不一样 |
[13:46] | It’s– it’s kind of hard to describe. | 很难描述 |
[13:50] | He had fur, and he was sort of animallike. | 有皮毛 有点像某种动物 |
[13:57] | You must think I’m crazy. | 你肯定以为我疯了 |
[13:58] | Who was in the room with you when it happened? | 事发时 还有谁和你一起在屋里 |
[14:00] | Just me and Laszlo and Mabel. | 只有我 拉斯洛和梅布尔三人 |
[14:05] | Now, you said Laszlo changed. | 你刚刚说拉斯洛变了 |
[14:08] | Did Mabel change in any way? | 那梅布尔有变化吗 |
[14:10] | No. | 没 |
[14:11] | They didn’t do anything wrong. | 他们没干坏事 |
[14:13] | I communicated with my husband last night. | 昨晚我和我丈夫交谈过 |
[14:15] | I’m absolutely sure of it. | 这点我非常肯定 |
[14:18] | I mean, they were worth every penny. | 这钱花得非常值 |
[14:20] | I just– I can’t believe that somebody would kill them. | 我只是无法相信有人会杀了他们 |
[14:23] | I wanted so badly to speak | 我非常想再和我丈夫 |
[14:26] | to my husband again. | 说一次话 |
[14:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:30] | It’s just– it’s been so lonely. | 我只是太孤单 |
[15:06] | What have you got? | 你手里拿的是什么 |
[15:07] | Confirmation. | 确认书 |
[15:09] | Sent by Jonathon Wilde moments ago. | 乔纳森·王尔德刚刚发来的 |
[15:11] | Mabel and Laszlo Kurlon. | 梅布尔和拉斯洛·科伦 |
[15:15] | Numerous violations of Section 32. | 违反了第32项的众多条款 |
[15:18] | The outstanding warrant goes back four years. | 未执行的逮捕令要追溯到四年前了 |
[15:21] | They eluded the Marechaussee longer than most. | 他们躲避宪兵队的时间真是够长的 |
[15:24] | They never learn, do they? | 他们永远也不吸取教训 |
[15:25] | The money’s too easy, I’m afraid. | 我想钱来得太容易了 |
[15:27] | Authorize payment. | 批准付款 |
[15:29] | There’s more. | 不止如此 |
[15:30] | Wilde is asking for another Eigenverantwortung. | 王尔德要求另一项个人制裁 |
[15:34] | Authority to kill whom? | 授权杀死谁 |
[15:34] | 通缉 凯西·达维尔 赏金: 两万欧元 | |
[15:41] | I’m afraid no one is going to miss you, | 恐怕没人会想念你的 |
[15:45] | Mr. Darwell. | 达维尔先生 |
[15:50] | Love to travel but glad to be home. | 我爱旅行 但是回家的感觉真好 |
[15:53] | Minus the unpacking and paying the bills part. | 要是没有整理行李和付账单的部分就更美妙了 |
[15:56] | Don’t forget the laundry, not much fun in that either. | 别忘了洗衣服 这也不怎么让人愉快 |
[15:59] | But we had such a great time. | 但是我们的旅行棒极了 |
[16:01] | Oh, we sure did. | 那是当然 |
[16:04] | Okay, back to reality. | 好了 回到现实中来 |
[16:06] | I wonder if I should call Nick, | 我在想要不要给尼克打个电话 |
[16:08] | tell him we’re back. | 告诉他我们回来了 |
[16:09] | Hmm, that didn’t take long. | 这么快你就想他了 |
[16:11] | No, you know, just in case something, like, | 不是这意思 万一我们不在的时候 |
[16:14] | pertinent happened while we were gone. | 发生了什么和我们有关的事呢 |
[16:16] | Sure. | 好 |
[16:17] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[16:19] | Are you sure? | 真的没关系吗 |
[16:20] | Actually, I’d kind of like to know too. | 其实我也想知道 |
[16:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:30] | So the widow is not your manticore. | 所以这个寡妇不是狮蝎怪 |
[16:31] | Oh, she’s not even Wesen, according to Nick. | 尼克说她连格林生物都不是 |
[16:34] | But Laszlo had to be, | 但拉斯洛一定是 |
[16:36] | and he wasn’t hiding it; he was using it. | 而且他没有隐藏这一点 他在利用这点 |
[16:38] | That’s why she was so convinced | 所以她才如此信服 |
[16:39] | he was talking to the dead. | 他能与亡灵沟通 |
[16:41] | He woged. | 他转化了 |
[16:42] | Yeah, you see something like that, | 是啊 这种东西都见过之后 |
[16:43] | you’ll believe anything. | 就什么都信了 |
[16:44] | The manticore had to have shown up just after she left. | 狮蝎怪一定是一等她离开就进去了 |
[16:47] | The shop was still open, lights were still on, | 店还开着 灯还亮着 |
[16:49] | doors unlocked. | 门也还没锁 |
[16:50] | So if we have a manticore that’s going to a wesen for a fortune, | 如果去找格林生物算命的是狮蝎怪 |
[16:52] | the woge is not gonna work. | 转化了也没什么用 |
[16:53] | He’d know he was being scammed. | 他会知道自己被骗了 |
[16:55] | Sounds like motive. | 这听上去像是个作案动机 |
[16:56] | He was pissed. | 他会恼羞成怒 |
[16:57] | Unless it’s a Wesen Council thing. | 除非这事和格林生物理事会有关 |
[16:59] | – A what? – Not everything’s in the books. | -什么 -不是什么东西都有书面记载的 |
[17:02] | Monroe, you back? | 门罗 你回来了吗 |
[17:04] | Yeah, just got in. | 是的 刚到家 |
[17:06] | We had an awesome time, but, you know, glad to be back. | 旅行棒极了 但是很高兴回来 |
[17:09] | Great. | 很好 |
[17:10] | Yeah, no, just checking in and– | 没什么事 只是打个电话来问问… |
[17:12] | Can Hank and I come by? We need your help. | 我和汉克能过去一趟吗 我们需要你帮忙 |
[17:14] | What, now? | 什么 现在吗 |
[17:15] | If you’re not too busy. | 要是你不忙的话 |
[17:18] | No, we’re not so busy right now. | 不 我们现在不怎么忙 |
[17:20] | Great. We’re on our way. | 很好 我们过来了 |
[17:21] | Yeah, okay, we’ll see you. | 好吧 待会见 |
[17:23] | Nick and Juliette coming over? | 尼克和朱丽叶要过来吗 |
[17:25] | More like Nick and Hank. | 是尼克和汉克 |
[17:28] | That didn’t take long. | 这么快就要过来了 |
[17:30] | It’s no castle. | 这比不了城堡 |
[17:32] | It’s no dungeon either. | 那也比地牢好点 |
[17:34] | Aren’t we glad to be done with all that? | 我们不该为这些事的结束而感到高兴吗 |
[17:36] | I may never forgive you. | 我可能永远不会原谅你 |
[17:38] | Perhaps this will help you. | 也许这能帮上些忙 |
[17:45] | Reconciliation. | 和解 |
[17:52] | You did all this for me? | 这些都是为我做的吗 |
[17:55] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不呢 |
[17:56] | We’re in this together, aren’t we? | 我们是一起的 不是吗 |
[17:59] | How do you mean that? | 你这是什么意思 |
[18:00] | Simmer down. I have my own bedroom. | 别生气 我有自己的房间 |
[18:04] | Well, this is all very beautiful, | 这些都很好 |
[18:06] | but when do we get serious? | 但我们什么时候才做正经事 |
[18:07] | Don’t make the mistake of thinking we’re not. | 不要错以为我们现在做的事不正经 |
[18:09] | We did not come all this way again to go back empty-handed. | 我们远道而来 可不是为了空手而归的 |
[18:13] | No, we did not. | 当然不是 |
[18:20] | I suggest we start meeting with our people sometime tomorrow. | 我建议明天先和我们的人见见面 |
[18:23] | They’re anxious to get going. | 他们都想赶紧行动 |
[18:25] | Tomorrow will be fine. Not b– | 明天很好 但是… |
[18:28] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[18:28] | – Sir. – Oh, come on. | -先生 -别这样 |
[18:30] | I never get to open the doors in my own home. | 我在自己家从来没能开过门 |
[18:33] | It will be a thrill. | 这真让人激动 |
[18:39] | Cousin Sean. | 肖恩表兄 |
[18:41] | I didn’t expect you so soon. | 我没想到你会这么快 |
[18:45] | I didn’t expect you so soon either. | 我也没想到你会这么快 |
[18:47] | Do come in. | 请进 |
[18:50] | This is familiar. | 这场景真熟悉 |
[18:52] | Reminds me of when my brother Eric came to town. | 让我想到了弟弟埃里克来的时候 |
[18:54] | Did you, um, ever find his killer? | 你找到杀他的凶手了吗 |
[18:57] | Not yet, but we haven’t given up. | 还没有 但我们还没有放弃 |
[19:00] | We believe it’s a man named Meisner. | 我们认为是一个叫梅森尔的人做的 |
[19:02] | Perhaps you know him. | 也许你认识他 |
[19:05] | Where’s Adalind? | 爱达玲在哪 |
[19:06] | Here. | 我在这 |
[19:12] | I didn’t think you’d ever come back. | 我没想到你还会回来 |
[19:14] | I didn’t think you’d steal our baby. | 我没想到你会偷走我们的孩子 |
[19:15] | Before this becomes a domestic, | 在家庭大战爆发之前 |
[19:17] | shall we put the past aside and discuss the future? | 我们是不是该放下过去 好好计划未来 |
[19:24] | The last time you were in town, | 上次你来的时候 |
[19:24] | you threatened to kill me and my mother. | 你威胁我说要杀了我和母亲 |
[19:27] | Now, that’s a little hard to put aside. | 这可不太容易让人放下 |
[19:29] | Heat of the moment, things get said. | 人在激动的时候就容易乱说话 |
[19:32] | But I’m not here for revenge. | 但我不是来报仇的 |
[19:35] | I underestimated you, and I regret that mistake. | 我小看了你 而且对自己这个错误很是后悔 |
[19:40] | I don’t have the child. | 孩子不在我手上 |
[19:40] | You gave her to Nick’s mother. | 你把她给尼克的母亲了 |
[19:42] | That’s a little hard to put aside too. | 这也没那么容易让人放下 |
[19:44] | I gave her to the one person I thought would protect her. | 我把她交给了我认为会保护她的人 |
[19:46] | I wonder what the Resistance would say | 我真好奇 反叛组织知道你背叛了他们之后 |
[19:47] | if they knew you’d betrayed them. | 会说些什么 |
[19:49] | But they do know, and I’ll tell you what I told them. | 他们已经知道了 告诉你我是怎么跟他们说的 |
[19:52] | I don’t know where the child is, | 我不知道孩子在哪里 |
[19:53] | and I have no way of finding out. | 我也不知道要怎么去找 |
[19:55] | No. | 别 |
[19:57] | We’re going to remain civil, | 我们得客气一点 |
[20:00] | at least for a little while. | 至少再等一等 |
[20:04] | You’re the captain of a police department. | 你是警署的队长 |
[20:05] | You have means at your disposal. | 你有可用的手段资源 |
[20:07] | I suggest you make use of them. | 我建议你利用起来 |
[20:09] | We’re not leaving without the child. | 没得到孩子 我们是不会走的 |
[20:13] | You may not like it, | 你可能不喜欢 |
[20:15] | but you’re part of the family. | 但你就是家族的一份子 |
[20:17] | Mistreated though you were, | 尽管没有受到善待 |
[20:18] | you still have the blood. | 但你体内还是流着家族的血液 |
[20:20] | Hasn’t exactly been thicker than water, has it? | 这血可没浓于水啊 不是吗 |
[20:22] | No family is perfect. | 没有家庭是完美的 |
[20:25] | But those that wanted you dead are dead. | 但想要置你于死地的人都死了 |
[20:27] | And it’s time you think about your relationship | 而现在你该放开过去 |
[20:29] | with this family as it is now, not as it was then. | 重新审视自己与家族的新关系了 |
[20:44] | Welcome to Portland. | 欢迎来到波特兰 |
[20:52] | Well, we’ve broken the ice. | 僵局已经打破了 |
[20:55] | Let’s have lunch. | 一起吃午餐吧 |
[20:58] | It’s like we never left. | 就像我们从没离开过一样 |
[21:00] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[21:01] | Good to have you two back. | 很高兴你们回来了 |
[21:03] | Portland wasn’t the same without you. | 没了你们 波特兰都不一样了 |
[21:05] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[21:06] | – Thank you. – How are you with all this? | -谢谢 -这些新事物都还能接受吗 |
[21:09] | I’m getting through it. | 正在消化 |
[21:11] | So what do you got? | 那么 你们遇到什么了 |
[21:14] | Manticore. | 狮蝎怪 |
[21:15] | – Another one? – That’s what I said. | -又来了 -我也是这么说的 |
[21:17] | I mean, they’re just about impossible to kill. | 他们根本杀不死 |
[21:19] | This one killed two people last night. | 这一个在昨天晚上杀了两个人 |
[21:21] | We also think the vics were wesen. | 我们认为死者也是格林生物 |
[21:22] | But you don’t know for sure? | 但你们还不能确定吗 |
[21:24] | Well, they were dead. | 他们都死了 |
[21:25] | They were fortune-tellers. | 他们是算命的 |
[21:27] | We interviewed their last client, | 我们找了他们最后一位顾客问话 |
[21:28] | and she described what sounded like a woge. | 据她的描述 好像是转化了 |
[21:31] | During the fortune-telling? | 在算命的过程中 |
[21:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:34] | Then my guess is, they were breaking Council law. | 那我猜测他们是违反了理事会的法规 |
[21:36] | Oh, boy. | 我的天 |
[21:37] | So this could have been a sanctioned hit. | 所以这可能是一种制裁 |
[21:38] | If they were on a list. | 如果他们在名单上的话 |
[21:39] | List? There’s a list? | 名单 还有名单 |
[21:41] | The Council keeps records of wesen who violate Council Law. | 理事会对违反法规的格林生物都有记录 |
[21:44] | Sometimes they send out their own people, | 有时候他们派自己的人去 |
[21:46] | like Alexander. | 像是亚历山大 |
[21:47] | Sometimes they use Marechaussee. | 有时候让宪兵出手 |
[21:49] | The Marechaussee are only in it for the money. | 宪兵就是为了赚钱 |
[21:51] | I mean, strictly mercenary. | 完全就是雇佣兵 |
[21:53] | They’re basically bounty hunters. | 他们基本上就是赏金猎人 |
[21:54] | Wesen bounty hunters? | 格林生物赏金猎人 |
[21:56] | Yeah, big money. | 对 很有赚头 |
[21:58] | Not much of a health plan, but… | 没有人身保险 但是… |
[21:59] | Nick, if this is Wesen Council, | 尼克 如果牵涉到格林生物理事会 |
[22:01] | I’d just stay out of it. | 我劝你还是别插手为妙 |
[22:04] | As a Grimm, maybe, but not as a cop. | 作为格林或许是吧 但我还是个警察 |
[22:08] | Well, at least let me see what I can find out from the Council. | 至少让我看看能从理事会打探到什么消息 |
[22:32] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[22:40] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[22:41] | I hit my head. | 我撞到头了 |
[22:42] | Oh, I’m sorry. On what? | 抱歉 撞到哪里了 |
[22:44] | The stupid pepper mill. | 这愚蠢的胡椒磨上 |
[22:51] | You hit your head on the pepper mill? | 你的头撞到胡椒磨了 |
[22:54] | Yeah, I dropped the fork, | 对 叉子掉地上 |
[22:56] | and then I bent over to pick it up | 我弯腰去捡 |
[22:58] | and hit the side of the stove, and it fell on my head. | 碰到炉角 然后胡椒磨掉下来砸到头 |
[23:02] | Ooh, that’s quite a bump. | 撞得不轻啊 |
[23:04] | Yeah. It will be okay. | 对 不过没事 |
[23:11] | Casey, talk to me. | 凯西 回答我 |
[23:14] | Casey, I can’t do this anymore. | 凯西 我不能再这样下去了 |
[23:17] | – What, you don’t love me? – Don’t say that, Casey. | -怎么 你不爱我了 -别这么说 凯西 |
[23:19] | Oh, this is interesting. | 这真有意思了 |
[23:20] | Now you’re telling me what to say? | 现在轮到你告诉我该说什么了吗 |
[23:21] | It’s not like that. I’m just so tired of–ahh! | 不是这样的 我只是累了… |
[23:29] | You know what I can do to you? | 你知道我能把你怎么样吗 |
[23:30] | Yes, yes, please… | 知道 知道 求你… |
[23:34] | You still tired? | 你还累吗 |
[23:35] | No, no, I’ll work. | 不不 我会工作的 |
[23:37] | I’ll do whatever you say. | 我会听你的话 |
[23:45] | You’re gonna work twice as hard tonight and prove it. | 你今晚得加倍努力工作来证明 |
[23:55] | Yeah, baby. | 喂 宝贝 |
[23:57] | See, I got two hot ones you’re gonna love to love. | 我这儿有两个辣妹 包君满意 |
[24:00] | Yo, hang on. | 稍等 |
[24:02] | Hey, big man, you looking for a good time? | 大个子 你来找乐子吗 |
[24:04] | No, I’m working. | 不 我在工作 |
[24:04] | Then quit wasting my time. | 那就别浪费我的时间 |
[24:07] | Some weirdo in the alleyway. | 小巷里的怪人 |
[24:10] | Yo, what the hell’s the matter with you? | 你到底有什么毛病啊 |
[24:44] | Rosalee Calvert, your identity is confirmed. | 罗莎莉·卡弗特 你的身份已确认 |
[24:48] | What are you reporting? | 你要报告什么 |
[24:50] | I’m not actually reporting anything. | 其实我不是要报告什么 |
[24:52] | I’m have a question about two wesen deaths | 昨晚在波特兰有两名格林生物死亡 |
[24:54] | in Portland last night. | 我对此有个疑问 |
[24:56] | Were they sanctioned by the Council? | 这是理事会实施的制裁吗 |
[24:59] | Is there a Marechaussee in Portland? | 是不是有个宪兵在波特兰 |
[25:04] | The Council will review your request. | 理事会将审核你的请求 |
[25:12] | What did they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[25:13] | Not much. They said they’ll review my request. | 没什么 就说会审核我的请求 |
[25:19] | I’m thinking maybe we shouldn’t have asked that. | 或许我们不应该去问的 |
[25:23] | I guess we’re gonna find out. | 看来只能坐等了 |
[25:24] | Looks like our vics were living pretty much off the grid | 看起来死者的生活远离世俗啊 |
[25:27] | no bank accounts, | 没有银行账户 |
[25:29] | no tax returns. | 也没有纳税申报 |
[25:30] | Can’t find a vehicle registration | 两人名下都没有机动车登记 |
[25:31] | or driver’s license for either one. | 也没有驾照 |
[25:33] | Sounds like people who don’t want to be found to me. | 似乎是特意不想被人找到 |
[25:35] | Well, except the bounty hunter did. | 但还是被赏金猎人找到了 |
[25:38] | I need to see you both. | 我得和你俩谈谈 |
[25:44] | We got a problem? | 出了什么事吗 |
[25:45] | We do. | 没错 |
[25:48] | My cousin Viktor is back in town with Adalind. | 我的表弟维克托带爱达玲回来了 |
[25:51] | – You’ve seen them? – I have. | -你见到他们了 -见到了 |
[25:52] | They know about your mother | 他们知道你母亲的事了 |
[25:53] | and that we gave my child to her. | 还知道我们把孩子给她了 |
[25:54] | So they think we know where she is. | 他们认为我们知道她在哪里 |
[25:56] | I don’t think they care whether we do or not. | 我看他们也不在乎我们知道与否 |
[25:58] | But they made it very clear | 但他们说得很明白 |
[25:59] | they’re not leaving without Diana, | 没找到戴安娜是绝对不会走的 |
[26:00] | so I suggest you tell Juliette and watch your backs. | 我建议你告诉朱丽叶 小心行事 |
[26:03] | I don’t know when or where, but they will make a move. | 我不知道何时何地 但他们会采取行动 |
[26:15] | How long is Henry gonna have to keep this on? | 这个东西亨利要戴多久 |
[26:16] | Until the stitches are out and completely healed. | 戴到他拆完线 伤口完全愈合 |
[26:19] | I’m sorry, Henry, but that’s the way it’s got to be | 抱歉 亨利 在你好起来之前 |
[26:21] | until you’re feeling better. | 我们必须这么做 |
[26:23] | These are his meds. | 这是它的药 |
[26:24] | It’s gonna be one a day, preferably at night. | 每天一粒 最好晚上吃 |
[26:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:29] | All right, big boy, you’re all done. | 没事了 大狗狗 你可以走了 |
[26:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:36] | Bye. | 再见 |
[26:40] | Nick, you home? | 尼克 你在家吗 |
[26:41] | No, still at work. | 不 还在工作 |
[26:43] | Yeah, me too. I’m almost done, though. | 我也是 但我快结束了 |
[26:45] | You want me to pick up some food? | 你要我去买点吃的吗 |
[26:46] | Juliette, Adalind is back in Portland. | 朱丽叶 爱达玲回波特兰了 |
[26:48] | What? | 什么 |
[26:49] | Yeah, the captain just told me. | 队长刚才告诉我的 |
[26:51] | You need to be careful. Give me a half hour. | 你得小心点 等我半小时 |
[26:53] | I want to get home before you do. | 我想在你之前回家 |
[26:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:10] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[27:25] | 皇室在波特兰 还有爱达玲 他们知道戴安娜在你那儿 | |
[27:38] | – You all right? – No, not with Adalind back. | -你没事吧 -有事 爱达玲回来了 |
[27:40] | She’s in town with Viktor. | 她和维克托一起 |
[27:42] | They know my mom has Diana. | 他们知道戴安娜在我妈手上 |
[27:44] | We have to warn her. | 我们得提醒她 |
[27:45] | I just sent her an email. I don’t know if she’ll get it– | 我刚给她发了邮件 不知道能不能收到 |
[27:47] | If Adalind tries anything, | 如果爱达玲胆敢做什么 |
[27:48] | I swear to God I will rip her throat out. | 我对天发誓会撕裂她的喉咙 |
[27:51] | Well, that might be a little easier said than done. | 这话说起来比做起来容易 |
[27:54] | She is a hexenbiest. | 她可是个巫女 |
[27:55] | I know what she is. | 我很清楚她是什么 |
[28:01] | It’s from my mom. | 是我妈发来的 |
[28:02] | “Got your message.” | “收到” |
[28:03] | There’s an attachment. | 还有个附件 |
[28:06] | Oh, my God. That’s Diana. | 我的天 是戴安娜 |
[28:08] | She’s beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[28:10] | She looks so happy. | 看起来好开心 |
[28:11] | Yeah, my mom’s getting a chance to be a mom again. | 我妈又有机会再当一次母亲了 |
[28:23] | I just got home. | 我刚到家 |
[28:27] | Yeah, I can be there in ten minutes. | 好 我十分钟内能到 |
[28:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:32] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[28:33] | You gonna be okay? | 你会没事吧 |
[28:34] | I’ll be fine. | 没事 |
[28:36] | You know, be careful. | 小心点 |
[28:46] | – Hello. – Rosalee Calvert. | -喂 -罗莎莉·卡弗特 |
[28:48] | Uh, yeah, she’s– she’s right here. | 她 她在呢 |
[28:52] | It’s them, I think, the Council. | 好像是他们 理事会的人 |
[28:58] | This is Rosalee Calvert. | 我是罗莎莉·卡弗特 |
[29:00] | The Council has determined that you shall take no further action | 理事会决定关于你之前的询问 |
[29:02] | with regard to your inquiry. | 不要再深究了 |
[29:04] | The Council is aware of your relationship with the Grimm, | 理事会知道你和格林的关系 |
[29:07] | who has interfered with the Council | 那位格林已多次妨碍 |
[29:08] | on numerous occasions; | 理事会的事务 |
[29:11] | therefore, you are advised not to assist him in any way. | 因此 建议你不要以任何形式协助他 |
[29:14] | If there is any violation, penalties will be imposed. | 如若不从 会对你施以处罚 |
[29:17] | There will be no further communication on this subject. | 这件事到此为止 |
[29:37] | Got a pretty significant record, if you’re interested, | 如果你们有兴趣的话 这家伙案底很厚啊 |
[29:39] | but it’s mostly vice stuff, | 但大多是小罪 |
[29:41] | started pimping about six years ago, | 从他第一条拉皮条诉讼来看 |
[29:42] | based on his first pandering charge. | 大约六年前开始做这个了 |
[29:45] | Not sure who that belongs to yet. | 还不知道这是谁的东西 |
[29:48] | Run the numbers, check for prints. | 查一下手机号和指纹 |
[29:50] | I guess our bounty hunter hasn’t left town. | 看来赏金猎人没有离开 |
[29:53] | One of his girls was working the corner. | 他手下一个姑娘在转角接客 |
[29:55] | She witnessed the attack. | 她目击了袭击 |
[29:56] | Found her hiding behind a dumpster pretty freaked out. | 我们发现她躲在垃圾箱后面 吓坏了 |
[29:58] | Not sure she’s gonna be much help. | 不确定她能派上什么用处 |
[30:00] | She is positive she just saw the devil in the flesh. | 她确定看到了活生生的恶魔 |
[30:04] | Not that far from the truth. | 跟真相也差不离嘛 |
[30:08] | Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[30:08] | We just heard back from the Council. | 理事会刚给我们回电话了 |
[30:10] | It’s not good, dude. | 不太妙 兄弟 |
[30:11] | What did they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[30:12] | They basically told us to stay out of their business. | 他们基本就是在叫我们别管闲事 |
[30:14] | Like, totally out of it, | 完全别插手 |
[30:16] | including not helping you. | 包括不能帮助你 |
[30:17] | And they said there would be penalties | 他们说 如果我们不听从 |
[30:19] | if we didn’t comply. | 就会对我们加以惩罚 |
[30:20] | So the Council sanctioned the kills. | 所以是理事会下令杀的人 |
[30:21] | Whatever. Suffice it to say they know what’s going on. | 随便了 反正他们肯定知道这事 |
[30:24] | Well, we’ve got another body. | 又有一具尸体了 |
[30:25] | Oh, God, Nick. | 天哪 尼克 |
[30:27] | If this is a Wesen bounty hunter, he’s still working. | 如果是格林生物赏金猎人 那他还在工作 |
[30:29] | Look, you two stay out of this. | 你俩别管这事 |
[30:31] | Let us deal with it. | 让我们处理 |
[30:33] | And I’m sorry; I know this isn’t a nice way | 我很抱歉 我知道你们刚度蜜月回来 |
[30:35] | to come back from a honeymoon. | 就遇上这种事很糟糕 |
[30:36] | Nick, seriously, you don’t want to piss off the Wesen Council, | 尼克 说真的 你不想惹恼格林生物理事会的 |
[30:40] | not any more than you already have. | 你已经惹恼他们这么多次了 |
[30:42] | Can’t you find somebody else to handle this one? | 就不能另外找人处理这事吗 |
[30:44] | Well, you know that’s not gonna happen. | 你知道不可能的 |
[30:46] | I do. I do know that. | 我知道 |
[30:48] | Be on your guard, okay? | 小心点 好吗 |
[30:50] | If they’re using a Marechaussee, killing is their business. | 如果他们派的是宪兵 那他们就是要杀人 |
[30:52] | He’s not gonna let you arrest him. | 他不会让你逮捕他的 |
[30:54] | So just be careful, Nick. | 所以小心点 尼克 |
[30:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:01] | We have a determination on Nicholas Burkhardt? | 有对尼古拉斯·伯克哈德的决定了吗 |
[31:03] | Apparently. | 有了 |
[31:09] | What have they decided? | 他们的决定是什么 |
[31:10] | They decided he’s interfered once too often. | 他们认定他已多次横加阻挠 |
[31:15] | Do you agree with this decision? | 你同意他们的决定吗 |
[31:17] | Unfortunately, no one is interested in my opinion. | 不幸的是 没人对我的意见感兴趣 |
[31:21] | They’re making a mistake. | 他们这是在犯错 |
[31:22] | No one is interested in your opinion either. | 也没人对你的意见有兴趣 |
[31:37] | 通缉 尼克·伯克哈德 格林 | |
[31:47] | “Toxicity report concludes the victims died | “毒性报告推断死者死于 |
[31:50] | “from an excessive dose of neurotoxins | “过量神经毒素 |
[31:52] | “and enzyme inhibitors associated | “以及酶抑制剂 |
[31:54] | with the family Buthidae, the closest match being”… | 都与钳蝎科有关 成分最接近的是” |
[31:57] | Scorpion venom. | 蝎毒 |
[31:58] | We definitely got ourselves a manticore. | 这绝对是狮蝎怪 |
[32:00] | Gentlemen, we have hit a little pay dirt: | 先生们 有价值的线索 |
[32:03] | not one but two clear prints, | 不是一枚 而是两枚清晰的指纹 |
[32:05] | one not belonging to the owner of the cell phone. | 一枚并不属于手机主人 |
[32:07] | And we were able to get a match: | 我们有了匹配 |
[32:10] | Mr. Jonathon Wilde from Archer City, Texas, | 来自德州阿彻城的乔纳森·王尔德先生 |
[32:13] | two arrests, one for murder, | 被捕两次 一次是因为凶杀 |
[32:16] | identified by witnesses, but charges were dropped | 被目击者认出 但后来撤销了起诉 |
[32:18] | due to lack of evidence and no known association | 因为缺乏证据 他与死者也没有 |
[32:20] | with his victims. | 已知联系 |
[32:21] | How did the victim die? | 死者是怎么死的 |
[32:22] | Neurotoxins and enzyme inhibitors | 神经毒素和酶抑制剂 |
[32:24] | – associated with– – Scorpions. | -有关的是… -毒蝎 |
[32:26] | Okay, we’ve got our guy. | 好了 就是他 |
[32:29] | What do we know? | 都查到了些什么 |
[32:30] | Well, I did a little looking into this type of hit | 我查了一下这类型的凶杀 |
[32:32] | and pulled up half a dozen scattered | 调出了六起案件 |
[32:34] | from Bangor, Maine, to San Diego, California, | 从缅因州班戈到加州圣地亚哥都有 |
[32:36] | all unsolved, but I did manage to find | 都是悬案 但我找到了 |
[32:38] | motor vehicles registered to Wilde: | 注册在王尔德名下的机动车 |
[32:40] | one for a motorcycle, one for a truck, | 一辆摩托车 一辆卡车 |
[32:42] | APBs on both. | 都发了全境通告 |
[32:43] | Make sure it goes wide in case he’s on his way back to Texas. | 范围扩大些 以防他在回德州的路上 |
[32:46] | At least this time we’ve got prints tying him to the scene. | 至少这次我们有指纹将他和犯罪现场联系起来了 |
[33:00] | This is everything I know about Kelly Burkhardt. | 我对凯利·伯克哈德就知道这么多 |
[33:02] | Only photos of her are over 20 years old. | 她仅有的照片都是二十年前的了 |
[33:04] | There is no driver’s license or passport in her name. | 没有以她名字登记的驾照或护照 |
[33:07] | And the last documentation is of her death. | 她最近一份文件是死亡证明 |
[33:09] | But she’s still alive. | 但她还活着 |
[33:11] | Very much so. | 正是 |
[33:12] | She was last seen driving | 最近一次有人见到她是开着 |
[33:13] | a 2008 Ford F-250 Crew Cab, | 一辆08年的福特F-250双排座 |
[33:15] | Oregon DOV 412, | 俄勒冈牌照DOV412 |
[33:17] | registered to Juliette Silverton. | 注册在朱丽叶·西弗敦名下 |
[33:18] | Burkhardt could be a long way away by now. | 伯克哈德可能已经跑很远了 |
[33:21] | I’m sure that’s what she’d like us to think. | 她一定希望我们这么认为 |
[33:23] | Well, then, my gut feeling is that she’s close by. | 而我的直觉告诉我 她就在附近 |
[33:25] | She’s got a six-month-old girl with her. | 她还带着一个六个月大的孩子 |
[33:27] | If I find them, how do you want me to handle it? | 如果我找到她们 你要我怎么处理 |
[33:29] | Just tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪就行 |
[33:31] | I don’t want her to know she’s been found. | 我不想她知道她已经被发现了 |
[33:33] | See what I can do. | 看看我能做什么吧 |
[33:34] | Just watch your moves. | 行事小心 |
[33:35] | There’s a lot of other interest in the same subject matter. | 这件事还有其他人在关注 |
[33:37] | Oh, and, Sam, one more thing you should know. | 山姆 还有一件事你得知道 |
[33:40] | What? | 什么 |
[33:42] | She’s a Grimm. | 她是格林 |
[33:45] | Good to know. | 幸好知道了 |
[33:50] | We got a match on the motorcycle. | 摩托车找到匹配了 |
[33:51] | Did you check room registration? | 查过房间登记了吗 |
[33:54] | Okay, stay put. | 好 别轻举妄动 |
[33:56] | Do not engage the suspect unless he tries to leave. | 除非嫌犯要离开 不然别惊动他 |
[33:58] | Consider him armed and dangerous. | 视他为携带武器的危险人物 |
[34:00] | They got a match on Wilde’s motorcycle. | 他们找到了王尔德的摩托车 |
[34:02] | He’s at the Beacon Motel, room 12. | 在灯塔旅馆 12号房 |
[34:04] | We won’t know if it’s our guy until you make him woge. | 你得让他转化 我们才能知道是不是他 |
[34:06] | Oh, I’ll make him woge. | 我会让他转化的 |
[34:32] | Down on the ground now! | 趴在地上 |
[34:33] | On the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[34:35] | You’re under arrest for murder. | 你因涉嫌谋杀被捕了 |
[34:37] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[34:38] | Anything you say can and will be used against you… | 但你所说的将被作为… |
[34:39] | – You killed three people. – In a court of law. | -你杀了三个人 -呈堂证供 |
[34:41] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请律师 |
[34:42] | What are you doing? I didn’t do anything. | 你们干什么 我什么都没做过 |
[34:44] | You’re a manticore. | 你是狮蝎怪 |
[34:45] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[34:48] | – Did he woge? – Not yet. | -转化了吗 -还没 |
[34:51] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[34:53] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[34:54] | I know what you are. | 我知道你的真实身份 |
[34:56] | Hey, Nick, that’s enough. | 尼克 够了 |
[34:58] | He’s under arrest. We’re taking him in. | 他被捕了 把他带回局里 |
[35:05] | What if he’s the wrong guy? | 如果不是他怎么办 |
[35:08] | What if he’s not the manticore? | 如果他不是狮蝎怪怎么办 |
[35:09] | He is the manticore. | 他就是狮蝎怪 |
[35:12] | Then why didn’t he woge? He doesn’t know you’re a Grimm. | 那他为什么没有转化 他又不知道你是格林 |
[35:13] | He’s a professional. | 他是职业杀手 |
[35:16] | He’s smart. | 很聪明 |
[35:18] | I’ll get him to woge. | 我会让他转化的 |
[35:23] | Has this ever happened before? | 这事以前发生过吗 |
[35:25] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[35:26] | What if he’s wrong this time? | 万一这次是他错了呢 |
[35:27] | All we’ve really got is one fingerprint. | 我们只有一个指纹 |
[35:30] | That doesn’t prove he’s the manticore. | 没法证明他是狮蝎怪 |
[35:33] | I better go in there. | 我最好还是进去 |
[35:39] | We have your fingerprint, | 我们拿到了你的指纹 |
[35:40] | puts you at the scene of the crime. | 证明你在案发现场 |
[35:42] | What scene of the crime? | 什么案发现场 |
[35:46] | How much was he worth, huh? | 他值多少钱 |
[35:48] | How much did you get paid? | 你拿到多少酬劳 |
[35:49] | I didn’t get paid anything. | 我没有拿到什么酬劳 |
[35:53] | All right, look, I paid for a hooker tonight | 好吧 我今天花钱找了个妓女 |
[35:56] | if that’s what this is about, but I didn’t kill anybody. | 如果你是在说这个的话 但我没有杀任何人 |
[35:58] | You kill people for a living. | 你以杀人为生 |
[36:01] | You’re a bounty hunter, | 你是一个赏金猎人 |
[36:03] | a Marechaussee, and you work for the Wesen Council. | 宪兵 给格林理事会工作 |
[36:05] | What are you talking about, man? | 你在说什么呢 伙计 |
[36:06] | You’re crazy. | 疯了吧 |
[36:07] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[36:10] | Let’s just lock him up. | 把他关起来 |
[36:11] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没犯什么事啊 |
[36:14] | This isn’t right. I’m innocent. | 这是不对的 我是无辜的 |
[36:16] | You’re making a mistake. | 你们弄错了 |
[36:17] | Do not go near this guy under any circumstances. | 无论什么情况 都不要靠近这个人 |
[36:20] | You understand? | 懂了吗 |
[36:20] | Yes, sir. | 是 警官 |
[36:23] | We can only hold him so long. | 我们只能羁押他这么久 |
[36:25] | We have to figure out how we’re gonna charge him | 如果你确定他就是我们要找的人 |
[36:27] | if you’re sure he’s the right guy. | 那我们得想出个指控他的理由 |
[36:30] | – I don’t know. – I just cracked Wilde’s iPad. | -我不知道 -我刚破解了王尔德的iPad |
[36:32] | You got to see this. | 你们得看看这个 |
[36:35] | 拉斯洛·科伦 梅布尔·科伦 | |
[36:40] | 通缉 凯西·达维尔 | |
[36:45] | That puts him at the crime scenes. | 这就说明他在案发现场 |
[36:45] | That may be all we need. | 这些就够了 |
[36:46] | Hold on. You got to see this. | 等等 还有这个你们也看看 |
[36:49] | 尼克·伯克哈德 格林 | |
[36:52] | That’s why he didn’t woge. | 所以他没有转化 |
[36:54] | He knows who you are. | 他知道你是谁 |
[37:04] | You’re crying? Seriously? | 你在哭吗 真的假的 |
[37:07] | I don’t feel so good. | 我觉得很不舒服 |
[37:09] | Well, let me get you some warm milk. | 我给你拿点热牛奶 |
[37:29] | All right, relax. | 好 放松 |
[37:40] | Eww, so ugly. | 太丑了 |
[37:49] | Henrietta? | 汉丽埃塔 |
[37:51] | Now? | 现在 |
[37:54] | Guess that’s a now. | 看来是现在 |
[38:03] | I’ve never seen anything like this before. | 我以前从没见过这种事 |
[38:07] | I’m not sure how deep it goes or if it even stopped. | 我不知道这有多深 或者有没有停止 |
[38:11] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[38:12] | It’s what happens when the syncretization | 当融合没有融合的时候 |
[38:14] | doesn’t syncretize. | 就发生了这一切 |
[38:15] | What did this? | 是什么造成的 |
[38:18] | You. | 你 |
[38:22] | This is how powerful you are. | 你就是这么厉害 |
[38:24] | No, I said I didn’t want this. | 不 我说了我不想要这样 |
[38:26] | You don’t have a choice. | 你没有选择 |
[38:28] | What? | 什么 |
[38:28] | You are what you are now. | 你现在只能这样了 |
[38:31] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[38:32] | And there’s nothing we can do to change that. | 我们没法改变 |
[38:34] | I know this is not what you want to hear. | 我知道这不是你想听到的 |
[38:36] | Not what I want to hear? | 不是我想听到的 |
[38:38] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[38:44] | You must learn to control yourself. | 你必须学着控制自己 |
[38:47] | Now, don’t forget, | 别忘了 |
[38:48] | they used to burn witches at the stake. | 他们以前会将巫女绑在木桩上烧死 |
[38:51] | So this is what I am now forever? | 所以我现在就永远都是这样了 |
[38:53] | There’s nothing anyone can do to change that, Juliette. | 没有任何人能改变 朱丽叶 |
[38:56] | You have to learn to live with it. | 你得学着接受 |
[38:58] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[39:10] | Photographs don’t prove he killed anybody. | 照片不能证明他杀了人 |
[39:12] | Well, they prove he was at both crime scenes. | 但能证明两个案发现场他都在 |
[39:14] | I’m not sure that matters, Nick. | 我不认为这有用 尼克 |
[39:16] | Can’t get a conviction on a manticore. | 这样没法证明狮蝎怪有罪 |
[39:18] | I’m more worried about the Wesen Council | 我更担心的是格林理事会 |
[39:19] | putting a hit on Nick. | 对尼克的悬赏 |
[39:22] | Suspect got out. | 嫌疑人跑出来了 |
[39:30] | He’ll be coming after you, Nick. | 他会来找你的 尼克 |
[39:33] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[39:34] | Juliette’s there. | 朱丽叶在家呢 |
[39:40] | Nick, I really need to talk to you. | 尼克 我真的要和你谈谈 |
[39:41] | There’s a guy after me. | 有个人要追杀我 |
[39:42] | He probably won’t come to the house, | 他可能不会去我们家 |
[39:44] | but I’m not taking any chances. | 但我不会抱任何侥幸心理 |
[39:46] | I’m on my way home. | 我回家了 |
[39:47] | Okay, the doors are locked. I’ll get my gun–aah! | 好 门已经锁了 我会拿着我的枪… |
[39:49] | If you want to see her alive, come alone. | 想要她活 你就一个人来 |
[39:51] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[39:54] | Juliette! | 朱丽叶 |
[39:55] | – Get out. – I’m not here for you. | -出去 -我不是来找你的 |
[39:58] | Behave yourself, and you won’t get hurt. | 规矩点 我就不伤害你 |
[40:01] | I said get the hell out. | 我说滚出去 |
[40:02] | This is my business. | 这是我的工作 |
[40:04] | Stay out of it. | 别多管闲事 |
[40:08] | I warned you. | 我警告过你了 |
[40:13] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[40:15] | Maybe he should come home and find you dead. | 也许就该让他回到家发现你已经死了 |
[40:20] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[40:22] | Easier to kill a Grimm when he’s emotional. | 格林情绪有波动的时候 杀他就更容易了 |
[40:30] | Maybe he should come home and find you dead. | 也许该让他回到家发现你已经死了 |
[41:05] | Juliette, where is he? | 朱丽叶 他在哪 |
[41:14] | What the hell happened? | 究竟发生了什么事 |
[41:19] | He missed. | 他一击没中 |
[41:25] | I was lucky. | 我很走运 |
[41:27] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:33] | Look, this never should have happened. | 这事本来绝不应该发生 |
[41:34] | And I swear to God, | 我对天发誓 |
[41:37] | it’s never gonna happen again. | 不会再有第二次 |
[41:40] | You can’t protect me, Nick. | 你保护不了我 尼克 |
[41:44] | That’s something I’m gonna have to do for myself. | 总有些事得我自己来做 |
[41:58] | Come in. | 进来 |
[42:01] | You’ve heard from our bounty hunter? | 收到我们的赏金猎人的消息了吗 |
[42:03] | Yes. | 收到了 |
[42:04] | The Grimm is dead? | 格林死了 |
[42:06] | Not exactly. | 不是 |
[42:10] | Well, | 好吧 |
[42:12] | I hope the Council doesn’t take this personally. | 希望理事会不会对此太感情用事 |
[42:18] | Or the Grimm. | 格林也是 |