时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Juliette, Adalind is back in Portland. | 朱丽叶 爱达玲回波特兰了 |
[00:04] | You need to be careful. | 你得小心点 |
[00:06] | She’s in town with Viktor. | 她和维克托一起 |
[00:07] | If Adalind tries anything, | 如果爱达玲胆敢做什么 |
[00:08] | I swear to god, I will rip her throat out. | 我对天发誓会撕裂她的喉咙 |
[00:16] | You haven’t told the Grimm? | 你还没告诉那个格林 |
[00:17] | No. I’m afraid to. | 没有 我有点怕 |
[00:19] | I’m on my way home. | 我回家了 |
[00:20] | Okay. The doors are locked. | 好 门已经锁了 |
[00:21] | I’ll get my gun. | 我会拿着我的枪 |
[00:22] | If you want to see her alive, come alone. | 想要她活 你就一个人来 |
[00:25] | Juliette! | 朱丽叶 |
[00:26] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[00:31] | What the hell happened? | 究竟发生了什么事 |
[00:35] | “荣耀之光如凤凰浴火重生 呼吸 绽放光芒 渐渐逝去” | |
[00:59] | Sorry. I couldn’t help it. | 抱歉 我忍不住 |
[01:00] | We should have been out of here hours ago. | 我们几小时前就该走了 |
[01:01] | How long does it take you to do inventory? | 你要什么时候才清点完 |
[01:03] | Did you forget how to count? | 你连数数都不会吗 |
[01:04] | It’s 9:00 P.M., where do you got to be? | 都九点了 还能去哪 |
[01:07] | Come on. Let’s be bad. | 走吧 当一回坏孩子 |
[01:50] | This is the good stuff. | 这东西可棒了 |
[01:53] | We shouldn’t be in here. | 我们不该来的 |
[01:55] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[01:58] | It’s mood-lighting. | 情景灯而已 |
[01:59] | Relax. Just have a drink. | 放松 喝一口吧 |
[02:25] | What’d you do with the body? | 尸体你是怎么处理的 |
[02:27] | Never mind. I don’t want to know. | 算了 我不想知道 |
[02:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:41] | Not exactly. | 不太好 |
[02:45] | Look, I know it’s been a little rough around here lately. | 我知道最近事情不太顺 |
[02:47] | Yeah. A little. | 是啊 的确不太顺 |
[02:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:59] | So what happens when Adalind finds out you’re a Grimm again? | 爱达玲发现你变回格林之后会有什么反应 |
[03:03] | Well, one less hexenbiest wouldn’t be a bad thing, | 少一个巫女不是什么坏事 |
[03:05] | would it? | 对吗 |
[03:07] | No, I guess not. | 对 |
[03:30] | I smell smoke. | 我闻到了烟味 |
[03:34] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[03:45] | Oh, God, Mason! | 天呐 梅森 |
[03:50] | I can’t breathe! | 我无法呼吸了 |
[03:52] | Joan. | 乔安 |
[03:54] | Come on, we got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[04:25] | We got an ID on the bodies? | 尸体的身份得到确认了吗 |
[04:26] | Mason Heady and Joan Tapford, | 梅森·海迪和乔安·泰福德 |
[04:28] | employees, supposed to be closing up, | 店里的员工 根据店主所述 |
[04:30] | according to the owner who is right over there– | 他们本该负责昨天的打烊 那就是店主 |
[04:33] | John Harrison and his son Andy. | 约翰·哈里森和他儿子安迪 |
[04:35] | Guy with the clipboard is the insurance investigator. | 拿着手写板的是保险调查员 |
[04:37] | Arson’s inside. | 纵火小组在里面 |
[04:41] | They must have got trapped in here. | 他们肯定是被困在里面了 |
[04:43] | Tried to get out by breaking the window, | 他们打破窗户试着逃出去 |
[04:45] | which caused a backdraft. | 于是造成了回火 |
[04:47] | They didn’t survive very long after that window broke. | 窗户打碎之后他们没撑多久 |
[04:49] | Did they start the fire? | 是他们放的火吗 |
[04:50] | Too early to tell. | 还下不了结论 |
[04:52] | Where’d it start? | 从哪里起火的 |
[04:53] | Breaker box. | 电线盒 |
[04:58] | Could have been electrical. | 也许是电路起火 |
[04:59] | There’s no sign of accelerants | 没有发现任何助燃剂 |
[05:00] | or any kind of incendiary device. | 或任何易燃物 |
[05:02] | But see that vent up there? | 看见那个排气孔了吗 |
[05:04] | Fires are fairly predictable. | 火势走向是可以预料的 |
[05:06] | Once it got going, it should have followed | 一旦烧起来 火一般会 |
[05:08] | the ventilation system. | 顺着通风管道蔓延开来 |
[05:09] | “should have” means it didn’t? | “一般” 意思是火不是这样烧的 |
[05:13] | Let me show you how the fire moved. | 让我展示给你看火势蔓延痕迹 |
[05:16] | Fire turns right here, | 火焰往右转 |
[05:18] | moves down this aisle, | 顺着这里烧下去 |
[05:20] | then comes all the way around here, | 接着又烧到了这边 |
[05:22] | then goes down this aisle, | 再从这里烧下去 |
[05:24] | and down the stairs. | 一路烧下楼 |
[05:26] | Fires just don’t turn for no reason. | 火势不会无缘无故转向 |
[05:28] | So this fire had a mind of its own. | 所以这火有自己的思想 |
[05:31] | For the most part. | 差不多 |
[05:32] | And the office is the only place the fire makes sense. | 只有办公室的火说得通 |
[05:35] | When they broke the window, | 当他们砸碎窗户的时候 |
[05:37] | the fire went right for the oxygen like it’s supposed to. | 火立马扑向了有氧气的地方 |
[05:39] | Well, let’s talk to the owner. | 跟店主谈谈 |
[05:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:42] | This is just unbelievable. | 太难以置信了 |
[05:44] | This property’s been in my family for 60 years. | 我的家族拥有这个产业已经六十年了 |
[05:47] | Nothing like this has ever happened. | 从来没发生过这样的事 |
[05:48] | How’d you hear about the fire? | 你是怎么知道有火灾的 |
[05:50] | The fire department called me about 10:30 last night. | 消防局昨晚十点半打电话给我 |
[05:53] | Where were you when you got the call? | 接到电话的时候你在哪 |
[05:54] | At Mulligans, the restaurant, with Andy. | 在马利根餐馆 和安迪在一起 |
[05:58] | We were celebrating his promotion to manager. | 我们在庆祝他升职当经理 |
[06:00] | And what time did you get to Mulligans? | 你们什么时候去的马利根 |
[06:02] | Y-you think I had something to do with this? | 你觉得我与此事有关 |
[06:05] | This business was started by my grandfather. | 这个店是我祖父开的 |
[06:07] | I’ve worked here since I was a kid, so did my son. | 我还是小孩时就在这工作了 我儿子也是 |
[06:09] | Take it easy, dad. J-just take it easy. | 别激动 老爸 别激动 |
[06:11] | We got there about 8:00. | 我们大概八点去的那里 |
[06:12] | As soon as we got the call, we came over here. | 一接到电话我们就赶来了 |
[06:14] | We’ve been here all night. | 一整晚都在这里 |
[06:15] | Why were Mason and Joan inside? | 梅森和乔安为什么在里面 |
[06:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:19] | They should have been out by 6:30, 7:00 at the latest. | 他们六点半就该走了 最多待到七点 |
[06:22] | Oh, those poor kids. | 可怜的孩子 |
[06:25] | What am I gonna tell their families? | 我要怎么跟他们的家人说 |
[06:27] | We’ll need your contact information, | 我们需要你的联系方式 |
[06:28] | a list of all your employees, | 你的员工名单 |
[06:29] | anybody who had access to the building. | 任何能进入这栋楼的人都要列出来 |
[06:31] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[06:33] | We’re sorry for your loss. | 对于你的损失我们感到很抱歉 |
[06:44] | How do you explain a fire with a mind of its own? | 你怎么解释一场有思想的火 |
[06:46] | You can’t. | 解释不了 |
[06:47] | You think they were involved? | 你觉得他们与此案有关 |
[06:49] | Well, they sure had an alibi ready. | 他们有完美的不在场证明 |
[06:51] | Okay, let’s assume dad hired someone to torch the business. | 假设这家的父亲雇人烧了店 |
[06:55] | Someone who knew what he was doing, | 这个人知道他在做什么 |
[06:57] | except he killed two innocent people. | 可是他害死了两个无辜的人 |
[06:58] | Let’s start with insurance. | 从保险开始查吧 |
[07:00] | See if it was worth burning down to begin with. | 看看保险金值不值得他们烧掉这栋楼 |
[07:04] | When was the policy renewed? | 政策是什么时候改的 |
[07:08] | What’s the cash value? | 最多能拿到多少钱 |
[07:11] | And has Mr. Harrison filed any previous claims? | 哈里森先生之前有这种经历吗 |
[07:15] | That’s all we need for now. Thank you. | 我们现在就需要这么多 谢谢你 |
[07:18] | $5 million policy. | 五百万 |
[07:20] | Upgraded last year. | 去年新出的政策 |
[07:22] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[07:24] | Harrison and sons filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy | 三个月前 哈里森家的店 |
[07:27] | three months ago. I think we have a motive. | 申请了破产保护 他们有动机 |
[07:29] | So alibi checks out. | 不在场证明没有问题 |
[07:31] | They were at the restaurant when they said they were. | 他们当时确实在餐馆 |
[07:33] | All right, check with the arson guys downstairs, | 去问问楼下负责纵火案的同事 |
[07:34] | see if they have any similar cases. | 看他们有没有遇到过类似的案子 |
[07:36] | Yep. On it. | 这就去 |
[07:37] | Let’s talk with the lawyer who filed the bankruptcy, | 我们去跟负责破产保护的律师谈谈 |
[07:39] | Charles Laney. | 查尔斯·莱尼 |
[07:42] | There’s no way John would burn down his own building. | 约翰不可能烧掉他自己的房子 |
[07:44] | He inherited it from his father | 他从父亲那继承了这栋楼 |
[07:46] | who inherited it from his father, | 他的父亲又是从他祖父那里继承的 |
[07:48] | and John’s gonna give it to his son. | 约翰本来要把这栋楼留给他儿子的 |
[07:49] | What about the bankruptcy? | 那破产呢 |
[07:50] | It’s true there were some money issues, | 他们的确有经济问题 |
[07:52] | but bankruptcy filing is just a reorganization of debt. | 但破产保护申请只是债务重组而已 |
[07:55] | Which means somebody he owes money to is not happy. | 这说明他的某个债主不开心 |
[07:58] | I’m sure there’s a few. | 肯定有 |
[07:59] | We’re gonna need to get a list of the debtors. | 我们需要一张债务人的清单 |
[08:01] | I can put that together for you. | 我可以整理出来给你们 |
[08:02] | That all? | 没其他事了吧 |
[08:03] | Unfortunately, no. | 不幸的是 还有 |
[08:04] | This is a homicide investigation. | 这是一起凶案调查 |
[08:06] | – There were two deaths. – What? | -有两名死者 -什么 |
[08:07] | Two employees were working late last night. | 两个员工昨晚在加班 |
[08:09] | They got trapped inside. | 他们被困在里面了 |
[08:10] | Oh, my god. That’s terrible. | 天呐 太可怕了 |
[08:12] | We’re gonna need access to the company’s financial records. | 我们需要查看公司的财务记录 |
[08:17] | If you can’t provide them, we’ll subpoena them. | 假如你没法提供 我们就要申请传票了 |
[08:21] | Kelly Burkhardt sold the truck three months ago. | 凯利·伯克哈德三个月前把卡车卖掉了 |
[08:24] | The truck was registered to a Dennis and Helen Becker | 卡车被登记在了华盛顿州斯波坎市的 |
[08:27] | in Spokane, Washington. | 丹尼斯和海伦·贝克尔名下 |
[08:30] | Did the people she sold the truck to say anything | 买了她卡车的人有提到任何关于 |
[08:31] | about a child being with her? | 她带着一个孩子的事情吗 |
[08:33] | I haven’t been able to find out anything about your daughter, | 我无法找到任何关于你女儿的信息 |
[08:35] | but that doesn’t mean Kelly doesn’t have her. | 但那不意味着孩子不在凯利手上 |
[08:37] | She would have had to buy a new vehicle then. | 那她就得买一辆新车了 |
[08:38] | Or steal one. | 或者偷一辆 |
[08:39] | I don’t think she’d risk that with a child. | 我不觉得她带着孩子会这么冒险 |
[08:42] | I’ll get someone to check the listings of all vehicles sold | 我会让人去查查她抛下那辆卡车后 |
[08:44] | within two days of her getting rid of that truck. | 两天之内卖出的汽车的清单 |
[08:47] | Stay close. | 保持联系 |
[08:48] | I’ll let you know what I find out. | 我会通知你我的发现的 |
[08:52] | Still doesn’t make any sense. | 还是说不通啊 |
[08:53] | Why would you file for bankruptcy | 为什么会在申请了破产之后 |
[08:55] | then burn down your building? | 把自己的房子烧掉呢 |
[08:56] | Aren’t you asking to be investigated? | 这不是赶着被调查吗 |
[08:58] | Well, either he’s really stupid | 要么就是他真的很蠢 |
[08:59] | or it was an accident. | 要么这就是一起意外 |
[09:02] | Let’s find out more about this lawyer. | 我们再查查他的律师 |
[09:04] | Hey, Wu, | 吴 |
[09:05] | could you run a background check for us? | 你能帮我们做个背景调查吗 |
[09:07] | Yeah. Who? | 可以啊 查谁 |
[09:08] | Charles Laney, | 查尔斯·莱尼 |
[09:09] | handled the Harrison bankruptcy. | 是处理哈里森破产这件事的人 |
[09:10] | See what you can find out. | 看看能查出什么 |
[09:11] | Will do, | 好的 |
[09:12] | and I have something kind of interesting. | 而且我这儿有件趣事 |
[09:15] | Talked to Lieutenant Bradey in arson, | 我和纵火小组的布雷迪警督谈了谈 |
[09:17] | says the weird fire pattern sounds a lot like | 他说这个诡异的火势听起来很像 |
[09:19] | a case an old partner of his was following. | 他的一个老搭档经手过的案子 |
[09:20] | Same M.O. He was never able to crack it. | 一样的模式 他一直都没能破案 |
[09:22] | Says his partner was a little obsessed | 还说他的搭档有点痴迷于 |
[09:24] | with nailing this firebug. | 抓住这个纵火犯 |
[09:25] | You know, the one that always got away. | 这人总是能逃脱 |
[09:28] | Let’s talk to this cop. | 我们去和这个警察谈谈 |
[09:29] | If he’ll talk to you. | 假如他能和你谈就好咯 |
[09:31] | Why wouldn’t he? | 为什么不能 |
[09:32] | You arrested him. | 你逮捕了他 |
[09:34] | For murder. | 因为谋杀案 |
[09:42] | Hey, Orson, let’s go. You got visitors. | 奥尔森 走吧 有人来看你了 |
[09:44] | Oh, yeah? Who is it? | 是嘛 谁啊 |
[09:45] | Detectives from Portland. Griffin and Burkhardt. | 从波特兰来的警探 格里芬和伯克哈德 |
[09:51] | Hell no! | 他妈的 |
[09:56] | I didn’t really know what was going on back then. | 我真的不知道当时发生了什么 |
[09:58] | You know, it was just all starting to happen. | 你知道 一切就开始发生了 |
[10:00] | An investigator tells the story he wants told. | 有个调查员在瞎说 |
[10:02] | – I tell the truth. – Yeah? | -我说的是真相 -是吗 |
[10:04] | And how about your two brothers? | 那你的两个兄弟呢 |
[10:05] | You want to tell me the truth about them? | 你想告诉我他们的真相吗 |
[10:10] | You arrested him, you didn’t convict him. | 你只是逮捕了他 并没有给他定罪 |
[10:12] | He did the killings. | 他是杀了人 |
[10:13] | Yeah, but I didn’t know bauerschwein and blutbaden | 是啊 但我那时不知道猪妖和狼人之间 |
[10:17] | had this ancient feud. | 有这种古老的恩怨 |
[10:18] | Doesn’t justify what he did. | 这也无法为他的所作所为辩护 |
[10:20] | I mean, Angelina did kill his brothers. | 我是说 安吉丽娜真的杀了他的兄弟 |
[10:22] | Angelina? | 安吉丽娜 |
[10:23] | Yeah, Monroe’s ex-girlfriend. | 没错 门罗的前女友 |
[10:25] | That Angelina? She killed Orson’s brothers? | 那个安吉丽娜 她杀了奥尔森的兄弟 |
[10:27] | It was one of my first cases as a Grimm. | 那是我刚成为格林时办的几个案子之一 |
[10:29] | What the hell was I supposed to know? | 我怎么知道怎么回事 |
[10:30] | Well, more than I did. | 那也总比我知道的多 |
[10:31] | Well, well, well, well. It’s been a long time. | 哎呀呀 好久不见了啊 |
[10:35] | You boys look swell. | 你们看起来棒极了 |
[10:38] | I wouldn’t be here unless I had to. | 要不是迫不得已我也不会来这里 |
[10:41] | That hurts. | 这话可真伤人 |
[10:42] | We’ve got a fire we can’t figure out. | 我们遇上了一起没头绪的火警 |
[10:44] | I’m not on the payroll anymore. | 我不再是警察了 |
[10:46] | I-I’m wearing a different uniform. | 身上穿得制服都不一样了 |
[10:48] | Maybe you didn’t notice. | 也许你还没注意到 |
[10:49] | Yeah, this fire’s different. | 没错 这起纵火案很不寻常 |
[10:50] | You want me to do your job? | 你想让我来做你的工作吗 |
[10:51] | You told me once, | 你之前告诉过我 |
[10:52] | whatever else we are, | 无论我们还有其他什么身份 |
[10:53] | we’re both cops. | 我们都是警察 |
[10:54] | Now this is a chance for you to be a cop again. | 如今这就是个能让你重新做回警察的机会 |
[10:57] | Mason Heady, Joan Tapford were both caught inside. | 梅森·海迪和乔安·泰福德都被困在了火里 |
[11:00] | This fire had no accelerant. | 火里面没有催化物 |
[11:02] | It didn’t move the way fires are supposed to, | 火势也和普通的火不一样 |
[11:03] | Almost like it had a mind of its own. | 简直就像是有自己的思想一样 |
[11:05] | An old partner of yours, Lieutenant Bradey, | 你的一位老搭档 布雷迪警督 |
[11:07] | suggested you might know who we’re after. | 他说你可能知道我们要找的凶手是谁 |
[11:09] | He said you got real close to figuring out who he was. | 他说你只差一点点就找出他是谁了 |
[11:14] | You have no idea how many years I spent tracking this guy. | 你们不知道我花了多少年找这个人 |
[11:18] | I saw him. | 我见过他 |
[11:20] | Once. | 一次 |
[11:21] | I came so close. | 就差那么一点点 |
[11:22] | I would have caught him, it was only a matter of time, | 我本可以抓住他的 只是时间问题了 |
[11:25] | but then you arrested me. | 但之后你就逮捕了我 |
[11:28] | Are you telling us you can ID him? | 你是说你能认出他吗 |
[11:29] | I-I never did put a face to the name, | 我一直没能将那张脸和某个名字对上号 |
[11:32] | but if I saw him again, yeah. | 但假如我再次见到他 我的确认得出来 |
[11:34] | You have a photograph to show me? | 你有嫌疑人照片给我看吗 |
[11:37] | No. | 没有 |
[11:38] | Then I don’t know how I can help you. | 那我就不知道自己要怎么帮你们了 |
[11:43] | If he saw this guy’s face, | 假如他看见了那家伙的脸 |
[11:44] | Orson may be our best shot. | 奥尔森可能是我们最好的机会了 |
[11:47] | Yeah, but not from in here. | 是啊 但他在这里可帮不上我们 |
[11:57] | It’s good to be back. | 能回来真好 |
[12:04] | Hey, Captain. Been a long time. | 你好啊 队长 好久不见了 |
[12:07] | 3 years, 27 days, to be exact. | 确切地说是三年零二十七天 |
[12:14] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[12:19] | Now, you’re here for one reason only, | 你来这里只有一个原因 |
[12:21] | to assist these detectives. | 来协助这两位些警官 |
[12:23] | You got two days. | 你有两天时间 |
[12:25] | You make one false move, you’ll be right back inside, | 只要你行错一步 就得马上回监狱去 |
[12:27] | And I guarantee no parole board will ever let you out. | 而且我保证没有假释委员会会再让你出来了 |
[12:30] | So much for the warm welcome. | 热烈欢迎到此为止 |
[12:33] | Tell us what you know. | 告诉我们你知道些什么 |
[12:36] | I’m gonna need more time. | 我需要多一点时间 |
[12:37] | You don’t have it. | 不行 |
[12:38] | This–this guy, he moves around a lot. | 这个人 他经常换地方 |
[12:41] | I mean, he’s– he’s not what you’d expect. | 我是说 他不是你们想的那样 |
[12:44] | It’s kind of hard to explain. | 这有点难以解释 |
[12:45] | Is he wesen? | 他是格林生物吗 |
[12:52] | Wesen what? | 什么格林生物 |
[12:53] | You’re bauerschwein. | 你是猪妖 |
[12:56] | Nick’s a Grimm. | 尼克是格林 |
[12:59] | Yeah, we know. | 没错 我们知道 |
[13:04] | I’ve been away too long. | 我还真是离开太久了啊 |
[13:06] | Does everybody in the precinct– | 局里每个人都… |
[13:08] | – No. – No. | -不是 -不是 |
[13:09] | And we’re gonna keep it that way. | 而且我们打算保持现状 |
[13:10] | Where’d you see the suspect? | 你是在哪里看见疑犯的 |
[13:11] | Oh, at another fire. | 是在另一个火场 |
[13:12] | I recognized him from a previous arson. | 我在之前的一起纵火案中也见过他 |
[13:14] | By the way, he’s one of those guys that likes to light ’em | 顺便一说 他是那种喜欢点了火之后 |
[13:17] | and stick around and watch. | 在旁边看着的人 |
[13:19] | I-I chased him into the basement of the building next door. | 我追着他进了隔壁一栋建筑物的地下室 |
[13:21] | I figured I had him, | 我以为自己抓住了他 |
[13:23] | and then I found his clothes, | 但之后我发现了他的衣服 |
[13:24] | he had taken them off. | 他把衣服脱了 |
[13:26] | Then I saw him woge. | 然后我看见他转化 |
[13:27] | Into what? | 转化成了什么 |
[13:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:30] | I mean, he was literally on fire. | 我是说他真的起火了 |
[13:31] | I made a lot of notes. | 我做过很多笔记 |
[13:32] | They’d be in my old case files. | 应该就在我的旧档案文件里 |
[13:34] | They’re open cases. They’ll be downstairs. | 那些是公开档案 就在楼下 |
[13:37] | You guys work the files. | 你们去找文件 |
[13:39] | I think I’ll do a little reading. | 我去查点资料吧 |
[13:40] | – Is he kidding? – No. | -他在说笑吗 -不是 |
[13:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:48] | Oh, this could be what we’re looking for. | 这可能就是我们要找的 |
[13:50] | What do you got? | 发现了什么 |
[13:52] | Excandesco. | 怒火怪 |
[13:55] | It’s Latin. | 是拉丁语 |
[13:56] | I think it translates to “burns with rage,” | 翻译过来好像是”怒火燃烧” |
[14:00] | or “raging burning thing,” | 或者是”燃烧肆虐”的意思 |
[14:02] | You know, a flaming person. | 就像火焰人 |
[14:03] | You speak Latin? | 你会说拉丁语 |
[14:04] | Not really. | 不是很会 |
[14:05] | But I’ve picked up a little bit ever since I got all this. | 但自从接手了这辆拖车后 我学了一点 |
[14:09] | Hopefully there’s an English translation. | 真希望有英文版本 |
[14:13] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[14:14] | Rome, July 18, A.D. 64. | 公元64年 罗马 7月18号 |
[14:19] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[14:20] | Well, I mean, it’s a translation of a translation | 这是翻译了很多次的版本 |
[14:21] | of a translation, but the date stays the same. | 但日期都是一样的 |
[14:26] | “At the request of Peter and Paul, | “应彼得和保罗的要求 |
[14:29] | fearful for their Christian Brothers, | 出于对他们的基督信徒的担忧 |
[14:31] | I’d spent weeks following the excandesco | 我耗费了数周来跟踪怒火怪 |
[14:34] | thought to be the basis for the phoenix. | 以为此格林生物是凤凰的原型 |
[14:38] | His patron was the Emperor Nero himself, | 他的旧奴隶主就是尼禄大帝本人 |
[14:41] | and Peter knew he was being sent to destroy | 彼得知道他是被派去 |
[14:43] | Christians in the city. | 消灭城里的基督徒 |
[14:45] | That night was a windy one | 那是个风大的夜晚 |
[14:46] | as I followed him through the streets. | 我跟着他穿越大街小巷 |
[14:48] | He entered one of the small stores. | 他走进其中一家小店 |
[14:51] | I tried to catch up to him, | 我想赶上他 |
[14:52] | but the madness had already begun. | 但是疯狂之事已经开始 |
[14:54] | The flames spread rapidly | 火苗迅速蔓延 |
[14:56] | through the narrow, twisting streets, | 穿越小巷 窜至街头巷尾 |
[14:58] | rising and spreading to the palatine and Caelian slopes. | 上升蔓延至宫殿和西莲山丘 |
[15:02] | With nothing to stop it, the fire raged through Rome. | 什么也无法阻止罗马受到火焰的肆虐 |
[15:06] | I blame myself for not being able to stop him, | 我责怪自己无力阻止他 |
[15:08] | for as I closed in to kill him he emitted terrible heat. | 当我想靠近杀他时 他发散出可怕的热度 |
[15:13] | I could not continue and had to fall back, | 我无法继续靠近 只能退后 |
[15:15] | my skin and scalp badly burned. | 我的皮肤及头皮被严重灼伤 |
[15:18] | There’s nothing I know that can stop these devils.” | 我没办法阻止这些魔鬼” |
[15:22] | Now, when he says “devils,” is he referring to– | 他说到魔鬼的时候 指的是不是… |
[15:24] | No. I doubt it. | 不 我怀疑 |
[15:42] | What’s the problem? | 出什么问题了吗 |
[15:44] | A couple of homicide detectives came to see me today. | 今天有几位凶案组的警探来找我 |
[15:47] | There were two kids inside the Harrison building. | 当时哈里森楼里有两个孩子 |
[15:50] | They told me it would be empty. | 他们和我说不会有人的 |
[15:52] | You were told wrong, | 你的消息是错的 |
[15:54] | and now we’ve got a double homicide. | 所以我们现在要处理的是一件双尸命案 |
[15:57] | This is not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[15:58] | I don’t think the cops are gonna care. | 我认为警察根本不在乎这点 |
[16:01] | You have to clean house, | 你必须清理善后 |
[16:02] | starting with anyone who can ID you, | 从能认出你的人开始 |
[16:03] | including your last client. | 包括你的最后一位委托人 |
[16:05] | He’ll be sweating this as much as us, | 他会和我们一样担心 |
[16:07] | but he won’t be able to handle it. | 但是他没能力处理这件事 |
[16:10] | And next time, | 下次 |
[16:11] | check the damn building before you light it up. | 在你点燃大楼之前 检查清楚 |
[16:14] | A little diligence never hurt anybody. | 谨慎一点对谁都没坏处 |
[16:16] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[16:18] | This is gonna hurt. | 这会很疼的 |
[16:44] | Every arsonist has a signature; | 每个纵火犯都有自己的特征 |
[16:46] | gasoline; kerosene; diesel; schnapps. | 汽油 煤油 柴油 烈酒 |
[16:48] | There was a guy who used schnapps– what he didn’t drink, | 以前有个人把自己不喝的烈酒 |
[16:50] | he would use to start the fire. | 拿来引发火灾 |
[16:51] | But this guy, he has no point of ignition. | 但是这个家伙没有引燃的东西 |
[16:53] | He didn’t leave a trace of anything. | 也没留下任何痕迹 |
[16:57] | Have you ever heard of an excandesco? | 你听说过怒火怪吗 |
[16:59] | No. What is that? | 没 那是什么 |
[17:03] | My God… that’s what it looked like | 天呐 他转化的时候 |
[17:05] | when he was woged. | 就是这个样子 |
[17:07] | Where’d you get that? | 你这张图是从哪得来的 |
[17:09] | A not-so-public library. | 一间私人图书馆 |
[17:11] | You think he’s the accelerant himself? | 你认为他自己就是助燃物 |
[17:13] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[17:14] | What if he’s producing it, | 如果火是由他产生的呢 |
[17:16] | like, in his skin or glands? | 比如说在他皮肤里或腺体内 |
[17:18] | – Phosphorus. – Phosphorus, really? | -磷 -磷 真的吗 |
[17:20] | White phosphorus makes up 1% of the human body. | 白磷占人体百分之一 |
[17:23] | It’s in every cell, and it only needs 86 degrees | 每个细胞里都有白磷 只要86度[华氏] |
[17:26] | before it ignites and burns like hell | 就可以点燃 只要一接触氧气 |
[17:28] | once it’s exposed to oxygen, like– | 就会大火冲天 就像 |
[17:31] | like a match. | 就像火柴 |
[17:32] | You’re talking a human match? | 你是说人体火柴吗 |
[17:34] | Yeah, basically. | 差不多吧 |
[17:35] | Just when you think the world can’t get any weirder. | 你觉得这个世界还不够奇怪吗 |
[17:37] | This guy’s producing more than 1%. | 这家伙有的不止1%的白磷 |
[17:39] | Oh, yeah. Way more. | 没错 远不止 |
[17:41] | Way, way more. | 远远超过 |
[17:42] | When I got close to him, I almost fried. | 我接近他的时候 我都快灼伤了 |
[17:45] | All right, then how do we arrest him? | 这下好了 我们要怎么逮捕他 |
[17:46] | We can’t stop him from producing phosphorus, | 既然我们无法阻止他产生磷 |
[17:48] | so we need to stop him from igniting. | 就要阻止他把磷给点燃 |
[17:50] | Well, phosphorus needs oxygen to burn. | 磷需要氧气才能燃烧 |
[17:52] | We’ve got to block that. | 我们得阻隔氧气 |
[17:54] | We’re gonna need some pretty heavy duty sunscreen to do that. | 我们需要一些相当强力的防晒霜才行 |
[17:56] | Yeah, like, 10,000 SPF. | 防晒指数要上万的那种 |
[17:58] | I can make it. | 我可以做出来 |
[17:59] | I can make it if I get the right stuff, | 如果有合适的材料 我就能做出来 |
[18:01] | but I’m gonna need some special ingredients. | 但是我需要一些特別的材料 |
[18:04] | Spice shop might have just what he needs. | 香料店也许有他需要的材料 |
[18:09] | I should probably call first. | 也许我应该先打个电话问问 |
[18:15] | Spice shop. | 这里是香料店 |
[18:16] | Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[18:17] | – Nick. – Yeah, is Monroe there? | -尼克 -门罗在吗 |
[18:19] | No, he left for a repair job. Is he not picking up his cell? | 不在 他去给人修东西了 他不接听手机吗 |
[18:22] | – When will he be back? – At least a couple of hours. | -他什么时候回来 -至少要几个小时后 |
[18:24] | He had to pick up the parts, and the repair’s in Lake Oswego. | 他得去拿零件 修理店在奥斯威戈湖 |
[18:26] | All right, actually, you’re the one I wanted to talk to. | 其实我是要找的人是你 |
[18:29] | Okay. Well, I’m here all day. | 好的 我一整天都在店里 |
[18:30] | Coming over. | 我现在就过去 |
[18:33] | We need to get to Juliette. | 我们要去找朱丽叶 |
[18:36] | Not just yet. | 暂时还不用 |
[18:37] | Then what are we doing? | 那我们要做什么 |
[18:38] | It’s called back channel diplomacy, | 这叫秘密外交 |
[18:40] | and it cannot be done truly effectively | 如果大张旗鼓 那就不能 |
[18:41] | when done so loudly. | 真正有效地进行了 |
[18:44] | H’s here. | 他来了 |
[18:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:47] | Just watch and hopefully, learn. | 好好看着 最好能学着点 |
[18:52] | So what did Renard tell you? | 雷纳德和你说了什么 |
[18:55] | Kelly Burkhardt was last known to be driving | 最近一次查到凯利·伯克哈德开着一辆 |
[18:57] | A 2008 Ford F250 crew cab, | 08年款的福特F-250双排座型车 |
[19:00] | Oregon DOV 412, | 俄勒冈牌照DOV412 |
[19:03] | registered to Juliette Silverton. | 登记在朱丽叶·西弗敦名下 |
[19:06] | So Miss Silverton did have a role to play. | 西弗敦小姐确实也参与了 |
[19:10] | Well, three months ago, the truck was reregistered | 三个月前 那辆车重新登记在了 |
[19:12] | to a Dennis and Helen Becker in Spokane, Washington. | 华盛顿州斯波坎市的丹尼斯和海伦·贝克尔名下 |
[19:14] | So she sold the truck. | 她把车卖了 |
[19:16] | Do you think you can find her? | 你能找到她吗 |
[19:18] | Oh, I’ll find her. | 我会的 |
[19:20] | I look forward to hearing from you. | 期待你的消息 |
[19:25] | That’s diplomacy. | 这就是外交 |
[19:27] | So let me try a little bit of it on Juliette. | 那就让我在朱丽叶身上小试身手吧 |
[19:34] | Rosalee? | 罗莎莉 |
[19:38] | Nick. Hank. | 尼克 汉克 |
[19:40] | Rosalee, this is Peter Orson. | 罗莎莉 这是彼得·奥尔森 |
[19:42] | He used to be an arson investigator. | 他以前是纵火调查员 |
[19:45] | Used to be? | 以前 |
[19:46] | All right, this doesn’t really need to be awkward. | 好了 没必要这么尴尬 |
[19:48] | I am in jail, | 我还在蹲监 |
[19:49] | but they got me out to help on a case. | 但他们让我出来帮忙一个案件 |
[19:51] | No. Not awkward at all. | 不 一点也不尴尬 |
[19:52] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮你们什么忙 |
[19:53] | Well, we need an ointment thick enough | 我们需要一种油膏 |
[19:55] | to handle some very intense heat. | 厚到足以抵御强烈的热度 |
[19:58] | How much heat? | 热到什么程度 |
[19:59] | Blowtorch heat. | 焊枪那样 |
[20:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:02] | You ever heard of an excandesco? | 你听说过怒火怪吗 |
[20:03] | – No. So this is wesen related. – Yeah. | -没 这事和格林生物有关 -对 |
[20:05] | So they sent the wrong parts, | 他们送错了两种零件 |
[20:07] | of course. | 肯定是这样 |
[20:08] | So now it’s gonna be, like, two weeks– | 估计又得花两周… |
[20:12] | – You. – You. | -是你 -是你 |
[20:17] | Monroe! | 门罗 |
[20:18] | Take it easy. He’s with us. | 不要激动 他是我们的人 |
[20:23] | Back off! | 退后 |
[20:26] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他在这里做什么 |
[20:28] | Why isn’t he in jail where he belongs? | 他不是该待在监狱里吗 |
[20:30] | If I belong there, so do you. | 如果我该待在那里 你也应该 |
[20:32] | He’s working with us on a case. | 他和我们一起办一件案子 |
[20:34] | What? | 什么 |
[20:34] | We’ve got two dead kids burned up in a fire. | 有两个孩子死于一场火灾 |
[20:37] | Orson was an investigator who knows the guy we’re after. | 奥尔森之前调查过我们要找的凶手 |
[20:39] | You mean you got him out? | 你是说是你把他放出来的 |
[20:41] | Look, he can ID the arsonist! I’m sorry I brought– | 他能够认出纵火犯 抱歉我带… |
[20:43] | Dude! He killed Hap! | 老兄 他杀了阿乐 |
[20:45] | Yeah, and your girlfriend killed my brothers. | 没错 可你的女朋友也杀了我的兄弟 |
[20:47] | If I’m in jail, why isn’t she? | 如果我进监狱了 为什么她不用 |
[20:49] | Because she’s dead. | 因为她死了 |
[20:53] | Well, that’s the first piece of good news I got | 这倒是我进监狱之后听到的 |
[20:56] | since I went to prison. | 第一个好消息 |
[20:57] | Look, I don’t care what kind of help you need, | 我不管你们需要什么 |
[20:59] | you are not getting it here. | 我们是不会帮忙的 |
[21:01] | Not this time. | 这次没门 |
[21:02] | You Blutbaden, you never give up on it, do you? | 你这狼人 永远不会消停是吧 |
[21:04] | No, not when it comes to bauerschwein | 是 尤其是对 |
[21:06] | – with blood on their hands. – Guys… | -满手血腥的猪妖 -大家… |
[21:07] | As if the blutbaden don’t have any blood on their hands. | 别说得好像狼人就没杀过人似的 |
[21:09] | Your kind started this! | 是你们的种族先挑起的 |
[21:11] | That’s right, and my kind can finish it! | 没错 我们种族也能杀到底 |
[21:13] | All right, enough! | 够了 别说了 |
[21:18] | – We’re going. – Good! | -我们走 -很好 |
[21:21] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[21:23] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[21:29] | I cannot believe Nick brought that bauerschwein here. | 我无法相信尼克会带那只猪妖来 |
[21:33] | He’s trying to find out who killed two kids in a fire. | 他是想找出放火烧死了那俩孩子的凶手 |
[21:35] | That’s why Nick got him out of prison. | 所以尼克才让他出狱 |
[21:37] | He’s not worried about some blutbad/bauerschwein feud. | 他记挂的不是什么狼人和猪妖的世仇 |
[21:40] | He came here for help. | 他是来求助的 |
[21:42] | No, Rosalee, | 不 罗莎莉 |
[21:42] | that guy stuck a shotgun in my face. | 那家伙拿过猎枪指着我的脸 |
[21:45] | In my house! | 就在我家里 |
[21:47] | I am so sick of this– | 我受够了这种… |
[21:49] | this hatred among wesen. | 这种格林生物之间的憎恨 |
[21:51] | Didn’t I almost lose you to that kind of Old-World stupidity? | 是不是我的话还不如旧世界的愚昧了 |
[21:54] | Oh, my God. That was totally different. | 我的天 完全不是一回事啊 |
[21:56] | It’s not different. | 没什么不同 |
[21:58] | Nick is trying to do what’s right, | 尼克现在要做的事才是正确的 |
[22:00] | and if you can’t handle it, then… | 如果你不能接受 那么… |
[22:02] | maybe you should be the one to leave. | 或许你才是要离开的那个人 |
[22:04] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[22:05] | It’s not about you, Monroe. | 这不是针对你 门罗 |
[22:07] | It’s not about me, and it’s not about Orson. | 也与我 与奥尔森无关 |
[22:09] | It’s about two dead kids, | 这事关两个死去的孩子 |
[22:10] | and I think we should help them. | 我认为这事应该帮忙 |
[22:12] | Fine. You help them. | 好 那你帮他们 |
[22:28] | Monroe left. | 门罗走了 |
[22:31] | Rosalee, I’m sorry. | 罗莎莉 对不起 |
[22:33] | This feud goes way too far back | 这世仇渊源已久 |
[22:34] | for you to take any responsibility. | 你用不着为此负责 |
[22:36] | Well, I know, but I shouldn’t have– | 我知道 但我不该… |
[22:37] | No. You need help, Nick. | 不 你需要帮忙 尼克 |
[22:39] | You should be able to get help, | 你该得到帮助 |
[22:42] | feud or no feud. | 不管有没有这世仇 |
[22:45] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[22:52] | It’s like an oil fire. We can’t use water. | 这就像油类火灾 不能用水 |
[22:54] | It won’t stop it. | 扑灭不了的 |
[22:56] | If he can produce phosphorus from his skin, | 如果他的皮肤能产生磷 |
[22:58] | you’ll have to suppress it topically. | 就应该从那里下手 |
[22:59] | Something that can be applied to his skin | 一种能够涂在他皮肤上 |
[23:01] | that won’t evaporate in the heat. | 又不会受热挥发的东西 |
[23:02] | And we have to figure out a way to get it onto him. | 我们还得想办法把它涂在他身上 |
[23:04] | Got to be some kind of fire extinguisher. | 得用灭火器之类的东西才行 |
[23:06] | Yeah, good, and it’s got to be sticky enough | 对 很好 油膏必须黏到 |
[23:07] | that he can’t wipe it off, and it can’t be flammable. | 他擦也擦不掉而且还不能易燃 |
[23:10] | Like a skin conditioner that won’t burn. | 像是不会燃烧的身体乳液 |
[23:12] | Yes. | 没错 |
[23:12] | Let’s start with licorice root. | 我们先从甘草根开始 |
[23:14] | We boil it down, it gets very sticky when heated. | 把它煮开 甘草根加热后会变得很浓稠 |
[23:16] | It’s the third shelf at the top. | 第三个架子最顶层 |
[23:18] | – What else? – Beeswax. | -还要什么 -蜜蜡 |
[23:20] | It retains moisture when it’s applied. | 加了之后可以保持湿润度 |
[23:23] | Middle shelf, all the way to the left– | 中间的架子 最左边 |
[23:24] | No, to the right. | 不 最右边 |
[23:26] | And witch hazel. | 还要些金缕梅 |
[23:27] | Left side all the way at the bottom. | 左边最底层 |
[23:29] | The second shelf down. | 第二个架子 |
[23:30] | Oh, and Hank, jojoba. | 汉克 还要荷荷巴油 |
[23:31] | Around the corner and then at the bottom. | 角落的柜子最底层 |
[23:33] | I got it. | 拿到了 |
[23:39] | Okay. Good. | 好 很好 |
[23:40] | Here’s what we have to do, | 现在我们要做的 |
[23:41] | we’ve got to crush up the licorice root | 就是捣碎甘草根 |
[23:43] | and then mix everything together | 把所有东西搅拌在一起 |
[23:44] | and then heat it up till it liquefies. | 加热至融化 |
[23:51] | I’ll get the bowls. | 我去拿碗 |
[23:59] | How many? | 要几个 |
[24:00] | Two should do it. | 两个就好 |
[24:08] | What? Where? | 什么 哪儿 |
[24:12] | The attorney, Charles Laney, | 那个律师 查尔斯·莱尼 |
[24:13] | was found burned to death in his car. | 被人发现烧死在自己的车里了 |
[24:16] | We’ll meet you there. | 我们那里见 |
[24:19] | We got to go check this out. | 我们得去看一眼 |
[24:19] | Orson, you’re coming with us. | 奥尔森 你和我们走 |
[24:22] | – Can you– – Yeah, we got the gist. | -你们可以… -行 要点已经掌握了 |
[24:30] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:32] | No. | 不 |
[24:33] | I feel like a total idiot. | 我觉得自己完完全全像个傻瓜 |
[24:37] | You were so right. | 你说得太对了 |
[24:39] | It’s about two dead kids. | 这可事关两个死去的孩子 |
[24:42] | You’re not an idiot. | 你不是傻瓜 |
[24:45] | What if I hadn’t come back? | 那如果我没回来呢 |
[24:47] | Then you might have been a little bit of an idiot. | 那你或许有那么一点傻了 |
[24:52] | Let’s just get to work. | 我们干活吧 |
[24:57] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[25:00] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[25:03] | You’re gonna have to get ready soon. | 你得赶紧准备了 |
[25:05] | Yeah, I’m not sure I want to go. | 我不太想去 |
[25:07] | It’s not about what you want. | 这不是你想不想去的问题 |
[25:10] | It’s about your responsibilities, | 这是你的责任 |
[25:11] | paying respect to the people that work for you. | 去对你的员工表达一下尊重 |
[25:14] | When you take over Harrison and Sons, | 当你接手哈里森家的店 |
[25:16] | you’ll understand. | 你就会明白了 |
[25:18] | Dad, Harrison and Sons is gone. | 爸爸 哈里森家的店已经不存在了 |
[25:22] | I’m not gonna let the company my grandfather built go under. | 我不会让我祖父一手建立的公司就这么没了 |
[25:26] | And neither are you. | 你也不可以 |
[25:27] | We’re gonna rebuild. | 我们会重建起来的 |
[25:28] | There is no company anymore. | 已经没有什么公司了 |
[25:30] | All right, the Internet is wiping us out. | 网络正在淘汰我们 |
[25:32] | We offer a service you can’t get on the Internet. | 我们提供的是一种在网上无法享受到的服务 |
[25:35] | People don’t care about service. | 谁会在意什么服务 |
[25:37] | They just want… stuff. | 他们只是要买东西 |
[25:39] | Can’t you just let it go? | 就不能算了吗 |
[25:40] | Once the insurance money comes through– | 一旦保险赔偿到位 |
[25:42] | God, I can’t talk to you about this. | 天呐 简直没法跟你对话 |
[25:44] | Look, the fire was a real shock, | 这场火是很突然 |
[25:47] | but we’ve had setbacks before. | 但我们以前也有过困难的时候 |
[25:49] | I’ve worked my entire life | 我这一辈子都努力 |
[25:50] | to make sure that I had something to leave you. | 想确保有东西可以留给你 |
[25:52] | God–can you just listen to me for once? | 天呐 你就不能听我一次吗 |
[25:55] | I have tried so many times to tell you. | 我都试着告诉你这么多次了 |
[25:58] | Haven’t you ever asked yourself whether I wanted this legacy? | 你就没问过你自己我是不是想要这个遗产 |
[26:03] | – Andy– – I can’t do this anymore. | -安迪 -听不下去了 |
[26:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[26:21] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[26:22] | Why are you calling me? | 你为什么给我打电话 |
[26:24] | I’m calling ’cause you screwed up. | 因为你搞砸了一切 |
[26:27] | You said there would be nobody inside. | 你说里面不会有人的 |
[26:29] | You screwed up. | 是你搞砸了 |
[26:31] | We need to talk about | 我们得讨论一下 |
[26:32] | – how you’re going to fix this. – Me? | -你如何弥补这一切 -我 |
[26:34] | You killed them. | 是你杀了他们 |
[26:36] | You hired me. We need to talk. | 是你找的我 我们得谈谈 |
[26:38] | Now. | 现在 |
[26:41] | No, we don’t. | 不需要 |
[26:49] | We sure he’s the one? | 确定是他吗 |
[26:51] | Car registration matches. | 车辆注册人匹配 |
[26:53] | Got the background on him you asked for. | 你们要的有关他的背景资料也有了 |
[26:55] | Laney went into private practice years ago. | 莱尼很多年前就变成私营律师了 |
[26:57] | Before that, he was a public defender. | 在这之前 他是公共辩护人 |
[26:59] | Didn’t think anything of it | 我也没多想 |
[27:00] | till I got a hit on one of his clients | 直到我发现他的其中一位委托人 |
[27:02] | who was a suspect in an arson fire. | 是一起纵火案中的嫌疑人 |
[27:04] | Name is Damien Barso, | 名字叫达米安·巴索 |
[27:06] | 18-year-old high school student | 18岁高中生 |
[27:07] | charged with burning down his school gym. | 被控烧毁了学校健身房 |
[27:09] | Laney got him off ’cause they were never able to prove | 莱尼帮他脱罪 因为他们没法证明 |
[27:11] | how the fire was set. | 火是怎么着起来的 |
[27:13] | Kid disappeared right after that. | 那孩子之后就消失了 |
[27:15] | This is a police file photo on him at the time. | 这是当时警局档案上的他的照片 |
[27:17] | Oh, that’s him. | 就是他 |
[27:19] | He’s older now, obviously, but that’s him. | 他现在肯定是成熟点了 但就是他 |
[27:20] | That’s–that’s the guy from the other fire. | 另一起纵火案也是他 |
[27:23] | So Laney put Harrison in touch with Barso, | 所以莱尼让哈里森联系了巴索 |
[27:27] | who hired him to burn down his building | 让他烧毁了整栋楼 |
[27:28] | and collect the insurance money. | 得到保险赔偿 |
[27:29] | Only problem is, two people died. | 唯一的问题在于死了两个人 |
[27:31] | Now three. | 现在是三个 |
[27:33] | Going somewhere? | 去哪 |
[27:35] | – I saw him. – Really? | -我看见他了 -真的吗 |
[27:36] | Yeah, I’m not trying to get away. | 真的 我不是想逃跑 |
[27:38] | I saw him. I saw Barso up there. | 我看见他了 我看见巴索在上头 |
[27:39] | I swear to– | 我发誓… |
[27:41] | Are you sure it was Barso? | 你确定是巴索吗 |
[27:43] | I don’t know. I’m–I don’t know. | 我也不知道 不知道 |
[27:46] | Maybe I’m just seeing what I want to see | 也许是我出现了幻觉 |
[27:48] | because I’ve been inside too long. | 因为在牢里待了太久 |
[27:49] | Well, if Barso was here, he’s gone now. | 如果巴索来过这里 他也已经走了 |
[27:52] | He’s eliminating every connection to him. | 他是在杀掉所有跟他有关的人 |
[27:55] | Which would mean Harrison is next on the list. | 也就是说哈里森会是下一个 |
[28:10] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[28:10] | No, this is Lieutenant Johnson. | 不 我是约翰逊警督 |
[28:12] | I’m with Portland Arson. | 波特兰火警队的 |
[28:14] | Can I call you back? I’m supposed to– | 我能待会给你回电话吗 我是… |
[28:15] | Sir, I have some important information | 先生 我有关于你的大楼起火的 |
[28:17] | on your building fire. | 重要消息告诉你 |
[28:18] | We now believe it’s arson. | 我们现在认为这是一起故意纵火 |
[28:20] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[28:21] | We think we know who did it. | 我想我们知道是谁干的了 |
[28:22] | I’m sorry to have to break it to you, | 很抱歉地告诉你 |
[28:23] | but we think your lawyer, Charles Laney, was involved. | 我们认为你的律师查尔斯·莱尼参与了这事 |
[28:26] | What? | 什么 |
[28:26] | Sir, if you could meet me at your building, | 先生 如果你能在你的店里跟我见个面 |
[28:28] | I can show you how the fire was set | 我可以告诉你火是怎么烧起来的 |
[28:30] | and the documentation linking Mr. Laney to the arsonist. | 给你看看证明莱尼先生是纵火人的文件 |
[28:34] | Of course. I’ll be right there. | 当然 我马上到 |
[29:02] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[29:07] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[29:14] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[29:16] | Dad, where are you? | 爸爸 你在哪里 |
[29:17] | I’m at the store. | 我在店门口 |
[29:19] | I got to tell you something. | 我得告诉你一些事 |
[29:21] | What’s the matter? | 什么事 |
[29:27] | It got all screwed up. | 一切都搞砸了 |
[29:28] | What? | 什么 |
[29:29] | It’s hard to explain, | 很难说清楚 |
[29:31] | but I messed up, Dad, and I am sorry. | 但是我搞砸了 爸爸 我很抱歉 |
[29:34] | I am so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[29:36] | I never meant for anybody to get hurt. | 我没想让任何人受伤害 |
[29:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:39] | I’m the reason that they died. | 他们是因我而死的 |
[29:41] | I should have told them to go home. | 我应该让他们回家的 |
[29:43] | Andy, I’m meeting with Lieutenant Johnson, | 安迪 我要去见约翰逊警督 |
[29:46] | one of the police arson investigators. | 是警方纵火案的调查警官 |
[29:48] | They know who did it. It was Charles Laney. | 他们知道是谁干的了 是查尔斯·莱尼 |
[29:50] | No. Listen, I’m coming down there. | 不 我马上过来 |
[29:54] | I’m gonna tell you everything. | 我会把一切都告诉你 |
[30:06] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:09] | Lieutenant Johnson? | 约翰逊警督 |
[30:16] | Mr. Harrison? | 哈里森先生 |
[30:19] | Yes. | 是我 |
[30:24] | I’m Lieutenant Johnson. | 我是约翰逊警督 |
[30:26] | Oh, right. | 好的 |
[30:28] | I just spoke to my son. | 我刚跟我儿子通过电话 |
[30:30] | He’s gonna meet us here. I hope that’s all right. | 他会来这里和我们会合 希望你不介意 |
[30:32] | Oh, that’s fine. | 没关系 |
[30:35] | Please, follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[30:41] | At first, we thought it was an electrical fire, | 刚开始 我们以为是电气火灾 |
[30:42] | but it’s more complicated than that. | 但其实远比那个要复杂 |
[30:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:46] | It was made to look like a short started it. | 是有人故意让大家以为是因为短路造成的火灾 |
[30:49] | Then what did? | 那不然是什么呢 |
[30:51] | This. | 这个 |
[30:56] | You’re probably asking yourself, | 你可能会自问 |
[30:58] | “Now, how does he do that?” | “他是怎么做到的” |
[31:19] | – Where’s your dad? – Why? | -你爸爸呢 -怎么了 |
[31:21] | Because the man he hired to burn down your building | 那个他找来烧掉你们店的人 |
[31:23] | is gonna kill him. | 要杀他 |
[31:24] | – No, you’re wrong– – We don’t have time to argue. | -不 你们弄错了 -我们没时间跟你吵 |
[31:25] | – Where is he? – He’s at the building. | -他人呢 -在楼里 |
[31:27] | I-I was just on my way to meet him. | 我正要去见他 |
[31:29] | He’s with one of your arson investigators. | 他和你们的一个纵火案调查人员在一起 |
[31:31] | Who? | 谁 |
[31:32] | He said his name was Lieutenant Johnson. | 他说名字叫约翰逊警督 |
[31:35] | We don’t have a Lieutenant Johnson in arson. | 纵火组没有一个叫约翰逊警督的 |
[31:36] | It’s got to be Barso, | 肯定是巴索 |
[31:37] | and he’s got his dad, and I’m telling you, guys, | 他已经抓了他爸爸 要我说 |
[31:39] | he’s gonna kill him. | 他会杀了他的 |
[31:40] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[31:42] | Look, Barso’s not after my dad. He wants me. | 巴索要找的不是我爸爸 而是我 |
[31:44] | Look, my dad didn’t hire anybody. | 我爸没有找任何人 |
[31:46] | Our lawyer introduced me to Barso. | 我们的律师把巴索介绍给我 |
[31:50] | Nobody was supposed to get hurt. | 本来不应该有人员伤亡的 |
[31:51] | – You hired Barso? – Yes. | -是你找的巴索 -对 |
[31:53] | Well, that didn’t turn out so good. | 结果不是很好啊 |
[31:54] | He just killed your lawyer. | 他刚刚杀了你们的律师 |
[31:58] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[31:59] | Get him in the car. | 把他带进车里 |
[32:02] | – Rosalee. – We got what you need. | -罗莎莉 -你们要的东西弄好了 |
[32:04] | And we think we figured out how to apply it. | 我们觉得已经想到使用方法了 |
[32:05] | You want to come by and get it? | 你们要过来取吗 |
[32:06] | – No, we need you to bring it. – Where? | -不 你们给我们带过来 -哪里 |
[32:10] | You don’t know your son hated this store? | 你不知道你儿子很讨厌这家店吗 |
[32:14] | He didn’t want to spend the rest of his life in this place. | 他不想把下半辈子都耗在这里 |
[32:17] | See, that’s the problem with you parents. | 这就是你们这些做父母的问题 |
[32:20] | You’re always pushing your dreams onto your kids. | 总是把自己的梦想强加给孩子 |
[32:23] | My son didn’t hire you. | 我儿子才没有雇你 |
[32:26] | Then why would I be here? | 那我怎么会在这里呢 |
[32:28] | I don’t burn up buildings for fun. | 我可不会为了好玩烧房子 |
[32:30] | This is a business. | 这是工作 |
[32:31] | Just like yours. | 跟你们的一样 |
[32:36] | You sure you’re okay to be here? | 你确定可以来这里 |
[32:37] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 确定 |
[32:43] | – You get the stuff fixed up? – Yeah, it’s ready. | -你们把东西准备好了吗 -好了 |
[32:46] | We can’t use it till he woges. | 在他转化后才能用 |
[32:47] | Well, how are we gonna get it onto him? | 那我们要怎么弄到他身上呢 |
[32:48] | It’s not very high-tech, but we think it’ll work. | 虽然不是很高科技 但我们觉得可行 |
[32:50] | Water guns? Are you serious? | 水枪 真的假的 |
[32:51] | They shoot a long way. | 它们可以射很远 |
[32:53] | Plus, he won’t be expecting it, we hope. | 而且我们想他也料不到 |
[32:55] | Not a lot of options. | 没多少选择 |
[32:57] | We need to get your dad out of there first. | 我们得先把你爸爸救出来 |
[32:59] | You’re gonna use toys against this guy? | 你们要用玩具来对付这家伙 |
[33:00] | He’s a killer. Are you crazy? | 他是凶手 你们疯了吗 |
[33:02] | I’m gonna go get my dad. | 我自己去救我爸爸 |
[33:03] | Hey, you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪也不能去 |
[33:06] | I’ll read you your rights later. | 稍后我给你科普一下你的权利 |
[33:08] | All right, we’re gonna have to distract Barso | 我们要分散巴索的注意力 |
[33:11] | so we can get Harrison out. | 好救出哈里森 |
[33:13] | – Give me your badge. – Why? | -把你的警徽给我 -为什么 |
[33:15] | Just give me your badge. He knows me. | 给我就是了 他认识我 |
[33:17] | I’m gonna be the last person he expects to see in there. | 他肯定想不到会在里面见到我 |
[33:18] | Give me the badge. I’ll take the heat, so to speak. | 把警徽给我 也就是说由我来吸引他的注意力 |
[33:22] | Just don’t take too long. | 不过别拖太久 |
[33:29] | Andy should be here any minute. | 安迪马上就要到了 |
[33:32] | Wonder if he’ll tell you the truth. | 很好奇他会不会告诉你真相 |
[33:33] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[33:35] | You just think that ’cause you don’t know me. | 你这么想是因为你不了解我 |
[33:40] | Been a long time, Barso. | 好久不见了 巴索 |
[33:44] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[33:47] | I almost caught you when you burned down | 你烧毁康斯托克大楼那次 |
[33:49] | the Comstock building. | 差点就被我抓住了 |
[33:54] | Burning down buildings, | 烧毁建筑 |
[33:56] | that’s one thing. | 是一回事 |
[33:57] | Killing people, that’s just plain sloppy. | 杀人可就太让人不齿了 |
[34:08] | You know, I used to think that | 我以前觉得 |
[34:11] | you were good at what you did. | 你还蛮擅长做这事的 |
[34:14] | I’m really not concerned with what you think. | 你怎么想的我一点都不在乎 |
[34:20] | You should be, | 你应该在乎 |
[34:22] | because I know what you are. | 因为我知道你是什么 |
[34:25] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[34:35] | I guess being an excandesco means | 我想做一个怒火怪意味着 |
[34:37] | you don’t have to worry about being cold. | 你都不必担心自己被冷着 |
[34:42] | Not really. | 也不是那么回事 |
[34:45] | All right, you just stay where you are. | 你就待着别动 |
[34:46] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[34:47] | You almost caught me once, | 你差点抓住过我一次 |
[34:49] | but remember what happened then? | 但还记得之后发生了什么吗 |
[34:54] | Come on over. | 来啊 |
[34:55] | Arrest me, bauerschwein. | 来抓我啊 猪妖 |
[35:17] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[35:20] | I’m not gonna put up a fight. | 我不会反抗的 |
[35:22] | If you’re waiting for Andy, he’s not coming. | 如果你在等安迪 他不会来了 |
[35:25] | What’d that idiot do, confess? | 那个白痴做了什么 坦白了吗 |
[35:34] | Orson, we got him! | 奥尔森 我们救到人了 |
[35:51] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[35:52] | It’s over, Barso. | 结束了 巴索 |
[35:53] | I told you, you’re under arrest. | 我都说了 你被捕了 |
[35:57] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[36:02] | It’s happening! | 开始了 |
[36:05] | Now! | 现在 |
[36:21] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[36:25] | What’d you do to me? | 你们对我做了什么 |
[36:27] | What did you do to me? | 你们对我做了什么 |
[36:28] | I think we better move back. | 我想我们最好退后一点 |
[36:33] | He’s burning up from the inside. | 他体内烧起来了 |
[36:39] | I think he’s gonna blow! | 我想他要爆炸了 |
[36:58] | Is that what’s supposed to happen? | 这是应该发生的吗 |
[36:59] | Well, it’s not an exact, you know, science. | 这也不是什么精确的科学 |
[37:08] | So he exploded? | 所以他炸了 |
[37:10] | Spontaneously combusted. | 自燃了 |
[37:12] | Is it possible the victim had some sort of homemade bomb | 有没有可能是死者在自己身上绑了什么 |
[37:15] | strapped to him? | 自制炸弹 |
[37:16] | Yeah, sure. Anything’s possible. | 当然了 一切皆有可能 |
[37:19] | It’ll look better on the report than… | 这样写出来的报告也要说得过去一点 |
[37:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:21] | We like bomb. | 炸弹不错 |
[37:27] | Hey, Orson. | 奥尔森 |
[37:30] | You know I still don’t forgive you for Hap. | 你知道我仍然不能原谅你对阿乐所做的事 |
[37:32] | And I will never forgive Angelina | 我也永远不会原谅安吉丽娜 |
[37:34] | for what she did to my brothers. | 对我兄弟们做的事 |
[37:40] | Deal. | 成交 |
[38:11] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[38:13] | It was good to get out. | 出去挺好的 |
[38:15] | – You did good. – Thanks. | -你干得不错 -谢谢 |
[38:17] | Hey, tell that to my next parole hearing. | 把这个告诉我下次的假释听证会 |
[38:20] | Stay out of trouble. | 别惹事 |
[38:47] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[38:49] | My child. What do you think? | 我的孩子 你觉得呢 |
[38:50] | I’m calling Nick. | 我给尼克打电话了 |
[38:57] | Tell him, “Hi,” for me. | 帮我跟他打个招呼 |
[38:59] | I want you out. | 出去 |
[39:01] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[39:03] | Guess I should apologize for Nick not being a Grimm anymore. | 我想应该先对尼克不再是格林的事表示遗憾 |
[39:06] | But you should be thanking me for giving you a normal life. | 但你应该感谢我给了你一个正常的生活 |
[39:10] | Is that what you think you gave me? | 你觉得你给了我这个 |
[39:13] | I know you helped kidnap my child, | 我知道你帮他们拐走了我的孩子 |
[39:15] | and I know she’s with Nick’s mother. | 我也知道她现在和尼克的妈妈在一起 |
[39:17] | Then you also know that’s the best place for her. | 那你也知道这对她来说是最好的地方吧 |
[39:19] | I’m her mother. | 我是她妈妈 |
[39:21] | She belongs with me. | 她属于我 |
[39:23] | It’s never gonna happen. | 想都别想 |
[39:24] | Thanks for that one-night stand with Nick, by the way. | 顺便还得谢谢那次跟尼克的一夜情 |
[39:27] | It was a real whopper. | 家伙真够大的 |
[39:29] | That’s it. Get out! | 够了 出去 |
[39:30] | I will if you come with me. | 如果你跟我一起的话 我就走 |
[39:32] | Like hell. | 做梦 |
[39:35] | That wasn’t a suggestion. | 这不是建议 |
[39:40] | Neither was mine. | 我也不是 |
[39:42] | Bring it on, bitch. | 来啊 贱人 |
[40:28] | Is that all you got? | 你就这么点能耐 |
[41:11] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[41:15] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[41:21] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[41:27] | Adalind paid me a visit. | 爱达玲来找了我 |
[41:30] | She did this? | 是她干的好事 |
[41:32] | Did she hurt you? | 她伤到你了 |
[41:34] | She tried to. | 有这个想法 |
[41:39] | I’m gonna kill her. | 我要杀了她 |
[41:39] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[41:43] | I almost did. | 我差点就成功了 |
[41:45] | You almost killed Adalind? | 你差点杀了爱达玲 |
[41:48] | What, you shoot her? | 你开枪打她了 |
[41:50] | I didn’t need my gun. | 不需要用枪 |
[41:55] | There’s something I have to show you. | 我要给你看样东西 |
[42:01] | What? | 什么 |
[42:03] | You know how much I love you. | 你知道我有多爱你 |
[42:06] | Juliette, just tell me. | 朱丽叶 告诉我 |