时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Look for a book that won’t open. | 找一本翻不开的书 |
[00:08] | Here’s the spell she used. | 这是她用的咒语 |
[00:09] | Adalind called me. | 爱达玲给我打电话 |
[00:11] | She wanted to come over, | 说她想要过来 |
[00:12] | and I told her I was gonna be out. | 然后我说我正要出门 |
[00:15] | She knew you weren’t gonna be home. | 她知道你会不在家 |
[00:16] | Nick, it wasn’t me. | 尼克 那不是我 |
[00:18] | – If that was Adalind– – Oh, my God. I’m gonna be sick. | -如果她是爱达玲 -天啊 恶心死了 |
[00:21] | You don’t know, do you? | 你不知道 对吧 |
[00:22] | What? | 什么 |
[00:23] | You are going to have another baby. | 你又要有一个孩子了 |
[00:27] | Is this what you want to spend the rest of your life with? | 你就想和这个样子的我一起生活一辈子 |
[00:31] | This is what’s forever. | 这才是一辈子的事 |
[00:45] | “可以称这个东西为女人或是少年 因为它二者皆非又二者皆是” | |
[01:18] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不 不 |
[01:18] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[01:20] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[01:57] | Hi, you’ve reached Juliette. Leave a message. | 你好 我是朱丽叶 请留言 |
[02:00] | Juliette, call me. | 朱丽叶 回我电话 |
[02:02] | We need to talk about this. | 我们得谈谈 |
[02:08] | You good? | 没事吧 |
[02:20] | I love Portland. Don’t you? | 我爱波特兰 你呢 |
[02:30] | Time for me to go. | 我该走了 |
[02:37] | What can I get you? | 有什么可以效劳的 |
[02:39] | A decent husband. | 我想要一个好丈夫 |
[02:41] | Sorry–just a Dirty Martini. | 不好意思 来一杯橄榄味马提尼 |
[02:48] | Excuse me. Are you okay? | 请问 你没事吧 |
[02:51] | Yeah. Yeah. I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[02:55] | Oh, God. This is so stupid. | 天啊 这太蠢了 |
[02:58] | What? | 什么 |
[02:59] | Coming to a bar and watching myself cry. | 来酒吧 看自己哭 |
[03:02] | I mean, I can just do that at home. | 我在家就可以这样 |
[03:05] | Why would you want to do that? | 你为什么会这样 |
[03:06] | My husband just left me. | 我老公抛弃了我 |
[03:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:20] | Well…I hope everything turns out all right. | 希望你一切能好转起来 |
[03:24] | Well, he was a liar, so it turned out for the best. | 他是个骗子 这样其实也好 |
[03:28] | I was just with him for half of my life | 我跟了他半辈子 |
[03:30] | and I don’t even know what it’s like to be single anymore. | 都不知道单身是什么感觉了 |
[03:35] | It’s not all that great. | 并不太好 |
[03:37] | But, I mean, | 但是 |
[03:38] | a beautiful woman like yourself– | 像你这么漂亮的女士… |
[03:40] | Oh, you’re just being nice. | 你只是在哄我而已 |
[03:42] | I’m being honest. | 我说的是实话 |
[03:45] | I haven’t had honest in a really long time. | 我很久都没有听到实话了 |
[04:25] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[04:42] | Be there in a second. | 马上出来 |
[04:52] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[04:53] | Oh, my God! What? Nothing! | 天啊 我什么都没干 |
[04:55] | – Where is she? – Who? | -她在哪 -谁 |
[04:56] | My wife. I followed you here. | 我老婆 我跟着你们来的 |
[04:57] | Your wife? She said that– that you left her. | 你老婆 她说你抛弃了她 |
[05:00] | Oh, yeah? How long have you been seeing her, Cody Carson? | 你们在一起多久了 柯迪·卡森 |
[05:02] | We just met. We haven’t done anything. | 我们刚认识 我们什么都没做 |
[05:04] | – We just got got here. – Shut up! | -我们刚刚才到 -闭嘴 |
[05:05] | I’m gonna kill you. I’m gonna kill both of you. | 我要杀了你 我要杀了你俩 |
[05:07] | No! Please. Please, no. | 别 求求你 饶命 |
[05:12] | You don’t want to do that. | 不要开枪 |
[05:13] | There’s $500 in that wallet. You can have it. | 钱包里有五百块 你可以拿走 |
[05:15] | I don’t want your money. | 我不要你的钱 |
[05:16] | Please, just take it and let me go. | 把钱拿走 饶了我吧 |
[05:18] | I have kids and a wife! | 我有孩子和老婆 |
[05:21] | I love her so much. | 我是那么的爱她 |
[05:27] | I’m–I’m just gonna– | 那我… |
[05:30] | Here. | 给 |
[05:32] | I’m just gonna leave you two | 那我就先走 |
[05:34] | to work out your marital problems. | 你们两个好好处理婚姻问题 |
[05:37] | Okay? Work things out. | 好吗 好好处理 |
[05:39] | I’m sorry. Sorry! | 对不起 对不起 |
[05:45] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[05:53] | No way. What the– | 怎么回事 他妈的 |
[06:02] | Where’s my phone? | 我的手机呢 |
[06:04] | Where’s my phone! | 我的手机呢 |
[06:30] | Why did you lie to me about your husband? | 你为什么骗我你老公的事 |
[06:32] | – Let go of me. – You told me that he left you. | -放开我 -你说他抛弃了你 |
[06:34] | I want my money and my phone back. | 把钱和手机还给我 |
[06:36] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[06:38] | I want them back, | 还给我 |
[06:39] | or else I’m gonna call the police. | 要不然我报警了 |
[06:42] | Well, you’re pretty brave when it’s just a woman. | 你对付女人倒是挺勇猛的 |
[06:44] | What? | 什么 |
[07:33] | Victim was found early this morning | 一位维修工今天早上 |
[07:35] | by a maintenance guy. | 发现了被害人 |
[07:37] | – Witnesses? – Not yet. | -有目击者吗 -目前没有 |
[07:41] | Looks like an acid attack. | 像是被泼了硫酸 |
[07:48] | Cody Carson, Augusta, Maine . | 柯迪·卡森 来自缅因州奥古斯塔 |
[07:51] | So what was Cody Carson doing in Portland? | 柯迪·卡森来波特兰做什么 |
[07:54] | We got a key for the Benson Hotel. | 这有个本森酒店的房卡 |
[07:56] | All credit cards here. | 信用卡全在这里 |
[07:58] | No cash. | 没有现金 |
[07:59] | Robbery gone bad? | 抢劫导致的悲剧 |
[08:00] | They don’t usually put the wallet back after stealing the money. | 那不会在抢完钱后把钱包放回去 |
[08:03] | Unless you wanted the police think it wasn’t a robbery gone bad. | 除非就想让警察认为这不是抢劫导致的 |
[08:11] | Mr. Carson checked in the Benson Hotel three days ago. | 卡森先生三天前入住了本森酒店 |
[08:15] | According the hotel mangager | 据酒店经理说 |
[08:16] | Carson wasn’t due to leave for another week. | 卡森下周后才会走 |
[08:18] | His clothes and suitcase were still in his room. | 在他的房间发现了他的衣服和箱子 |
[08:20] | Our victim was here on business. He works for Mason Freight. | 死者是来出差的 在梅森货运工作 |
[08:23] | We found a cell phone charger, but no cellphone on his person | 找到一个手机充电器 但是他身上没有手机 |
[08:25] | in his car or in his room. | 汽车里和房间里也没有 |
[08:27] | Apparently he left it wherever he was last night. | 显然被他落在了昨天待的地方 |
[08:29] | Yeah, we got his number from the hotel. We’re trying to run it down. | 我们从酒店方面拿到了他的号码 正在追踪 |
[08:31] | Do we know how the victim got these burns? | 知道死者的那些烧伤是怎么来的吗 |
[08:33] | According to the M.E., | 根据法医报告 |
[08:34] | the victim choked to death on viscous matter | 死者因粘性物质窒息死亡 |
[08:36] | which then ate its way through his lungs | 这类粘性物质在腐蚀了他的肺之后 |
[08:38] | and moved onto other organs. | 相继腐蚀了其他器官 |
[08:40] | The substance is consistent with a parasitic enzyme like necrotizing fasciitis. | 这一物质和坏死性筋膜炎此类病症的寄生酶一致 |
[08:45] | It’s a skin-eating bacteria found in contaminated water. | 是一种存在于污水中的皮肤腐蚀细菌 |
[08:48] | Apparently there are certain animals | 有一些特定的动物 |
[08:50] | that produce this enzyme | 会产生这类酶 |
[08:51] | eat your body tissue. | 来腐蚀你的身体组织 |
[08:52] | Spiders, earthworms, snails, | 蜘蛛 蚯蚓 蜗牛 |
[08:55] | slugs, insects | 鼻涕虫 昆虫 |
[08:56] | and some plants, like | 还有一些植物 比如 |
[08:58] | the Venus flytrap. | 捕蝇草 |
[09:00] | Sounds wesen to me. | 听起来是格林生物 |
[09:01] | Or we are looking for a big-ass snail. | 或者我们要找的是一个超大蜗牛 |
[09:03] | Do we know what the victim was doing around that neighborhood? | 知道死者为什么会出现那附近吗 |
[09:05] | Not yet. Car was parked on the street. | 尚不清楚 车停在路边 |
[09:06] | No restaurants or bars nearby. | 附近也没有餐厅或酒吧 |
[09:08] | Maybe he had a friend near it? | 或许他有朋友在附近 |
[09:10] | That’s what we’re thinking. | 我们也是这儿猜测的 |
[09:12] | Yeah. | 进来 |
[09:13] | Got an approximate location of the victim cell. | 追踪到死者手机的大概位置了 |
[09:14] | It’s in a condo. | 在公寓里 |
[09:16] | Near where his body was found. | 离他尸体不远 |
[09:21] | Getting warmer. | 热了 |
[09:24] | Warmer. Warmer. | 热了 热了 |
[09:29] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[09:31] | Phone’s inside. | 手机在里面 |
[09:32] | Do you know who owns it? | 知道是谁的房子吗 |
[09:34] | It belongs to Matt Robins. | 是马特·罗宾斯的 |
[09:35] | But he’s not here right now. | 但他现在不在这里 |
[09:36] | Moved to New York last year, | 去年搬去纽约了 |
[09:38] | rents out the condo through an Internet service. | 通过网络把这公寓租出去了 |
[09:40] | We’re going to need his phone information. | 我们需要他的联系方式 |
[09:41] | I’ve got that in my office. | 在我办公室里有 |
[09:42] | Can you get us inside? | 你能让我们进去吗 |
[09:43] | Yes, I have the key. | 可以 我有钥匙 |
[09:45] | But it’s rented out right now. | 但它现在是出租状态 |
[09:46] | To who? | 给谁了 |
[09:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:49] | I have her name in the file. | 档案上有她的名字 |
[09:50] | I gave her the key. | 我就把钥匙是给了她 |
[09:51] | That’s what I do for the owner. | 这是我要为房主做的事 |
[09:52] | Can you describe her? | 你能描述一下她吗 |
[09:54] | Yes. She was…very pretty. | 可以 非常漂亮 |
[09:56] | Taller than me, | 比我高 |
[09:57] | dark hair, brown eyes. | 黑头发 褐色眼睛 |
[09:59] | Seemed about 30. | 大概30左右 |
[10:02] | Very nice. | 人很好 |
[10:04] | God, I hope nothing happened to her in there. | 天呐 希望她没出什么事 |
[10:06] | Hello? It’s the manager. | 有人吗 我是中介 |
[10:08] | I’m here with the police and we have to come in. | 我是跟警察们来的 现在要进来了 |
[10:17] | You can just wait right here. | 你可以在这等着 |
[10:20] | Got to be somewhere in here. | 肯定在哪里 |
[10:24] | Looks pretty empty. | 看起来空空如也 |
[10:26] | Nothing here. | 什么也没有 |
[10:28] | Not even a sock. | 连袜子都没有一只 |
[10:32] | Doesn’t look like anybody lives here. | 不像是有人住啊 |
[10:44] | If she was here, she’s gone now. | 如果她来过这 也早就走了 |
[10:47] | Got it! | 找到了 |
[10:53] | What do we think Cody was doing in a bedroom | 你觉得昨晚柯迪和一个美女 |
[10:55] | with a pretty woman some time last night? | 在卧室里做什么呢 |
[10:57] | No sign of a foul play. | 没有谋杀迹象 |
[10:58] | Let’s get CSU in here, check for semen, | 让犯罪现场调查组来 看看有没有留下精液 |
[11:00] | dust for prints. | 采一下指纹 |
[11:03] | Well, whatever happened here, | 不管发生了什么 |
[11:04] | they sure cleaned up pretty good. | 他们打扫得够干净的 |
[11:07] | Was the woman with him? Did she kill him? | 那个女人跟他在一起吗 是她杀了他吗 |
[11:09] | Well if you’re going to kill him, why do you kill him outside? | 如果要杀他 为什么要在外面动手呢 |
[11:12] | Where anyone can see you. Why don’t you do it in here? | 随时可能被人目击 干嘛不在室内进行 |
[11:14] | Maybe it wasn’t the woman. Maybe it was someone else. | 也许不是女人干的 是别人 |
[11:16] | I think we better find this pretty woman. | 我觉得我们还是找到这个漂亮女人的好 |
[11:24] | Well, I don’t hear or see anything abnormal. | 没有听到或看到任何异常 |
[11:26] | The scar tissue looks fine, | 瘢痕组织看着没问题 |
[11:28] | no sign of any tears. | 也没有撕裂的迹象 |
[11:30] | How much blood was there? | 当时有多少血 |
[11:36] | Maybe less than I thought. | 也许比我想得少 |
[11:38] | It was the middle of the night. I was half-asleep. | 大半夜的 我半睡半醒着 |
[11:40] | Well, I can do an MRI, | 我可以做一个核磁共振 |
[11:41] | but I’m not seeing anything out of the ordinary. | 但我没发现任何异常 |
[11:44] | How do you feel? | 你什么感觉 |
[11:46] | Actually, I feel okay. | 事实上 我觉得挺好的 |
[11:49] | Well why don’t we go ahead and schedule the MRI | 不如安排一个核磁共振 |
[11:50] | just to make sure, | 保险起见 |
[11:52] | but you know, I wouldn’t worry. | 不过我并不担心 |
[11:57] | The owner of the condo hasn’t been in Portland for about a year. | 公寓的主人一年没来波特兰了 |
[12:00] | He rented the condo to a woman from Omaha, | 他把公寓租给了来自奥马哈的 |
[12:03] | Alexis Toynbee, | 艾莉克西斯·托因比 |
[12:04] | but Alexis Toynbee is 60 years old | 但是艾莉克西斯·托因比已经60了 |
[12:06] | and she’s still in Omaha. | 而且还在奥马哈待着呢 |
[12:08] | So we’ve got a case of identity theft. | 所以又多了一起身份盗窃案 |
[12:09] | Whoever rented the condo used Toynbee’s name and credit card. | 那个租下公寓的人用了托因比的名字和信用卡 |
[12:12] | But who goes to the trouble of getting a fake I.D. | 但谁会这么大费周折地去弄张假身份证 |
[12:14] | and credit card just to rent a condo for one night? | 和假信用卡 就为了租间公寓待一晚上 |
[12:16] | Someone who wanted to do something bad in a condo, | 某些人想在公寓里做点坏事 |
[12:18] | and not leave a trail. | 又不留痕迹 |
[12:18] | Got a hit on fingerprint inside the condo, | 公寓里的指纹找到了匹配 |
[12:21] | but, it’s not a woman’s. | 但指纹不是女人的 |
[12:23] | Thought it might just be a random | 我本以为只是普通疑犯 |
[12:25] | till I got this. | 直到我查到了这个 |
[12:26] | Linus Balouzian, | 莱纳斯·巴路锡安 |
[12:27] | from Louisville, Kentucky, and got a record as a con-man. | 来自肯塔基州路易斯维尔 有过诈骗前科 |
[12:29] | And car registered in his name | 车登记在他的名下 |
[12:31] | What, you got a last known? | 怎么 这是最后一个与死者接触的人吗 |
[12:32] | In a way. | 可以这么说 |
[12:33] | Condo gets cleaned after every rental. | 每次出租后 公寓都会被打扫一遍 |
[12:35] | It was cleaned this last Friday, | 这间公寓是上周五打扫的 |
[12:36] | so that puts Mr. Balouzian in the condo this week. | 所以说这周公寓里是巴路锡安先生 |
[12:39] | So Mr. Balouzian and our victim | 巴路锡安先生和死者 |
[12:42] | were in a condo rent by attractive woman with a fake identity. | 同时出现在那个美女用假名租下的公寓里 |
[12:46] | Sound like a con, anybody else? | 听起来像是个骗局啊 |
[12:48] | Maybe Linus is working with this mysterious woman. | 也许莱纳斯和这个神秘女人在合作呢 |
[12:50] | And Cody got caught up | 然后科迪发现了 |
[12:51] | whatever game the two of them are playing. | 他们俩的诡计 |
[12:53] | My guess is, you come all the way to Portland, | 我觉得 这么大老远跑来波特兰 |
[12:55] | you’re going to play this game more than once. | 这种把戏肯定玩了很多次才对 |
[12:56] | Checked with Robbery. | 问过抢劫科的人了 |
[12:58] | They’ve been hearing about | 他们接到不少人的报案 |
[12:59] | businessmen, single guys from other town being trick-rolled. | 生意人和外州的旅客说钱被骗了 |
[13:02] | Put out an APB on Balouzian’s car. | 对巴路锡安的车发布全境通缉 |
[13:04] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[13:06] | If Balouzian’s the guy who attacked our victim, | 如果巴路锡安是袭击死者的人 |
[13:08] | he could be wesen. | 他可能是格林生物 |
[13:09] | What kind is the question. | 但会是哪种呢 |
[13:10] | And if they’re gonna pull this again, where? | 如果他们再次作案的话 会在哪里 |
[13:13] | If they rented the first condo using Toynbee’s identity, | 如果第一个公寓是用托因比的名字租的 |
[13:16] | maybe they used it more than once. | 也许他们用了这名字不止一次 |
[13:17] | Let’s run the name again, see if we can come up | 再查查这个名字 看看能不能找出 |
[13:18] | with any other fraudulent charges. | 其它相关的诈骗指控 |
[13:22] | Stacy, this is all your fault. | 史黛西 这都是你的错 |
[13:25] | If you’d just gone out the back like I told you, | 如果你听我的从后门出去 |
[13:28] | he never would’ve seen you. | 他就不会看见你了 |
[13:30] | Now the cops are gonna be all over us. | 现在警察就要盯上我们了 |
[13:33] | So you better get your sweet ass ready | 你赶快给我做好准备 |
[13:34] | cause you are going out again tonight. | 因为今晚你得再出去一次 |
[13:37] | Find us another one! | 再给我们找一个 |
[13:38] | And no more screwups! | 这回不能再搞砸了 |
[13:45] | Are you listening to me? | 你听到我说话了没 |
[13:52] | You think this is my fault? | 你觉得这是我的错吗 |
[13:55] | Linus, you are such an idiot. | 莱纳斯 你真是个蠢货 |
[13:57] | I can’t believe he’s blaming me. | 真不敢相信他居然怪我 |
[14:01] | This is such crap. | 真倒霉 |
[14:08] | Without me, | 没了我 |
[14:09] | this wouldn’t even work. | 这根本玩不起来 |
[14:15] | Thanks, Brad. See you next week. | 谢谢你 布拉德 下周见 |
[14:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:22] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[14:28] | Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[14:32] | I think I might have a problem. | 我觉得我可能遇到点问题 |
[14:34] | A problem? | 问题 |
[14:37] | What kind of problem? | 什么样的问题 |
[14:38] | You helped my mother figure out | 你帮助我母亲弄明白了 |
[14:39] | what Adalind had done to Nick | 爱达玲对尼克做了什么 |
[14:41] | and how to fix it. | 让他重新变了回来 |
[14:42] | Yeah. Good times. | 是啊 美好的时光 |
[14:44] | There was a book that Adalind used to cast a spell. | 爱达玲有一本拿来施咒的书 |
[14:47] | Yes, we still have it. | 书还在我们这里 |
[14:49] | Okay, good. I was hoping you did. | 那就好 我就想着你们还留着 |
[14:50] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[14:53] | I’m not exactly sure, but it appears to be related to | 我也不确定 但这个问题 |
[14:56] | what my mother did to save my life– | 可能跟我母亲为救我所作出的举动有关 |
[14:58] | some sort of residual effect | 我身上似乎还有某种 |
[15:01] | from my visit to the other side. | 弥留之际的后遗效应 |
[15:04] | You mean, as in when you were dead? | 你是说你死了的时候吗 |
[15:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:09] | I keep reliving the moment that I was shot over and over. | 我一直在循环当时被打中的场景 |
[15:11] | And I wake up… | 我醒来之后 |
[15:15] | And I have blood all over me, | 发现浑身是血 |
[15:16] | and it’s as though I’ve just been shot again | 就像我又被打中了一次 |
[15:18] | and I’m bleeding to death. | 即将流血身亡 |
[15:19] | That does not sound good. | 这听起来不是什么好事 |
[15:21] | And you’re hoping the answer to this | 你希望在书里 |
[15:23] | is in the book? | 找到答案吗 |
[15:24] | I am. | 是的 |
[15:27] | Your mother shut the book. | 你母亲把书关上了 |
[15:32] | So I’m hoping you can open it, | 所以你最好能把它打开 |
[15:33] | because we can’t. | 因为我们打不开 |
[15:41] | How’d she open it? | 她是怎么打开的 |
[15:42] | With her blood. | 用她的血 |
[15:44] | Big knife right in the middle of her– | 用巨大的匕首划在 |
[15:46] | She’s your mother. Maybe your blood will work. | 她是你母亲 也许你的血会起作用 |
[15:49] | No, if that kind of lock has been cast upon it, | 不行的 如果上面附着的是这种封印 |
[15:50] | then only hexenbiest blood can open it. | 只有巫女的血能打开 |
[15:52] | Don’t suppose she’s coming back to town anytime soon? | 她最近会不会回来呢 |
[15:55] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知是不会了 |
[15:56] | And I’m guessing you don’t want | 我猜你并不想 |
[15:57] | to bring Adalind in for help on this. | 把爱达玲带来解决这个问题吧 |
[16:00] | No, not really. | 是的 我没这个打算 |
[16:02] | Well, know any other hexenbiests? | 你还认识其它的巫女吗 |
[16:28] | Hi, you’ve reached Juliette. Leave a message. | 我是朱丽叶 请留言 |
[16:32] | Juliette, it’s me. | 朱丽叶 是我 |
[16:35] | We need to talk. Please, please call me back. | 我们得谈谈 求你了 回电话 |
[16:48] | Hey, I think I got something. | 我可能有所发现 |
[16:51] | This looks like some kind of Grimm medical book. | 这看上去好像是格林的医学书籍 |
[16:54] | Date on it is… 1917. | 上面的日期是1917年 |
[17:00] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:02] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[17:05] | Juliette and I are having a little problem. | 我和朱丽叶出现了一点小问题 |
[17:08] | You want to talk about it? | 想要聊聊吗 |
[17:11] | I’m still trying to figure it out myself. | 我还在试着自己解决 |
[17:14] | Tell me what you got. | 说说你的发现吧 |
[17:16] | Well, I think this is what we’re looking for. | 我想这就是我们要找的 |
[17:19] | It’s a Huntha Lami Muuaji. | 是一种扁虫怪 |
[17:24] | They’re some kind of a wormy wesen. | 有点像是虫类格林生物 |
[17:28] | “Much like the flatworm Platyhelminthes, | “更像是扁形类的扁虫 |
[17:31] | the epidermis of the Huntha Lami Muuaji | 扁虫怪的表皮 |
[17:34] | secrets enzymes that feed on its host’s skin.” | 释放出来的酶以宿主的皮肤为食” |
[17:37] | That sounds like our guy. | 貌似就是我们要找的人 |
[17:39] | This is kind of interesting– | 下面这段话挺有意思的 |
[17:41] | “Huntha Lami Muuaji always travel in pairs, | “扁虫怪常常成对出现 |
[17:43] | one female, one male. | 一雌一雄 |
[17:45] | But no female has ever been captured or killed. | 但是雌性从未被人抓到或杀掉过 |
[17:48] | The males are extremely dangerous. | 而雄性极具危险性 |
[17:49] | Decapitation upon contact is the best course to take. | 遇到时 砍下其头颅是最好的解决方法 |
[17:53] | Unlike other Wesen, the Huntha Lami Muuaji | 与其他格林生物不同 扁虫怪 |
[17:56] | appear to have only one Wesen state, | 似乎只有一种格林生物状态 |
[17:58] | visible to all, | 所有人都看得见 |
[18:00] | but whoever has seen it has died. | 但亲眼所见之人均无活口 |
[18:02] | Even Grimms have been especially cautious | 即便是格林 在处理这类格林生物时 |
[18:04] | in dealing with this Wesen | 也会格外小心 |
[18:05] | and the data recorded by them is incomplete.” | 所以他们所记录的资料并不完整” |
[18:09] | So we got a pair– | 这么说我们要对付的是一对 |
[18:11] | Linus and the woman he’s working with. | 莱纳斯以及跟他搭档的女子 |
[18:13] | No ID on the woman. | 查不到该名女子的身份 |
[18:14] | But she’s the one picking the guys up. | 但死者是她挑选的 |
[18:17] | And only one fingerprint in the room– | 而且屋里留下的指纹也只有 |
[18:18] | that’s the guy’s. | 那名男子的 |
[18:20] | So where did the woman go? | 那这名女子去哪了 |
[18:22] | I think we better run this by Monroe and Rosalee. | 我想我们最好去问问门罗和罗莎莉 |
[18:24] | Let’s bring the book. | 把书也带过去吧 |
[18:28] | Hey, it’s Wu. | 是吴打来的 |
[18:31] | Wu, what do you got? | 吴 有什么发现 |
[18:32] | Got a hit on Toynbee’s name in the system. | 我在系统里搜托因比的名字时有了发现 |
[18:35] | Apparently, her credit card was used to book an apartment | 显然 她的信用卡被用来租下了一间 |
[18:37] | three blocks away from the condo. | 离高级公寓三个街口处的公寓 |
[18:39] | Then the suspect’s working the same neighborhood. | 嫌疑犯会在同一区犯案 |
[18:41] | Looks like. | 看来是这样 |
[18:42] | All right, get a list of all bars and restaurants | 统计一下那附近所有在步行范围内的 |
[18:44] | that are within walking distance. | 酒吧及餐馆 |
[18:46] | Already did. | 已经搞定了 |
[18:47] | There’s one that caters to businessmen. | 有一家专门招待商人的 |
[18:48] | It’s called Olive or Twist. | 叫奥特酒吧 |
[18:51] | Get it? | 听到了吗 |
[18:54] | We’re headed to the Spice Shop. | 我们正要去香料店 |
[18:55] | Let’s regroup later. | 晚一点再部署行动吧 |
[18:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:14] | Oh, this can’t be good. | 肯定没好事 |
[19:25] | Yeah. | 请进 |
[19:27] | I slept in my car last night. | 昨晚我睡在我的车里 |
[19:29] | I’m not doing that again. | 我不想再这样了 |
[19:32] | All right– what do you mean? | 好吧 这话什么意思 |
[19:35] | What I mean is… | 我的意思是… |
[19:38] | I need a place to stay | 我需要在一个 |
[19:39] | with somebody who… | 有人能明白我的地方 |
[19:42] | understands me. | 暂住 |
[19:47] | Look, I’m not sure this is the best place for you. | 我想这里对你来说并不是最理想的地方 |
[19:49] | No, I can’t go home | 不 我不能回家 |
[19:51] | until I figure out what I am. | 直到我搞清楚我是谁 |
[19:53] | Does Nick know where you are? | 尼克知道你的去向吗 |
[19:58] | No. | 不知道 |
[19:59] | You planning on telling him? | 你打算告诉他吗 |
[20:01] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:02] | You realize this puts me | 你要知道你这样做 |
[20:03] | in a very awkward situation again. | 会让我再次陷入尴尬的境地 |
[20:05] | You want to talk awkward? | 你想聊聊尴尬的事吗 |
[20:08] | Listen, you have lived with this your whole life. | 你一生下来就是这样的情况 |
[20:09] | You know what it’s like. | 你清楚那是怎么回事 |
[20:10] | I need to know what I’m supposed to do to deal with it. | 我要知道我到底该怎么应对 |
[20:14] | Well, first off, you need to be more careful. | 首先 你要多加小心 |
[20:17] | Obviously, most people can’t accept what we are. | 显然大多数人无法接受我们 |
[20:19] | Reactions can be violent. | 他们的反应可能会很激烈 |
[20:23] | Deadly, even. | 甚至会死人 |
[20:24] | I mean, is there anything comforting in all of this? | 这一切有没有一点令人欣慰的部分 |
[20:27] | Well, you do have abilities that defy explanation. | 你的确拥有无法解释的能力 |
[20:30] | How you learn to use them | 学会如何运用此能力 |
[20:31] | will determine what you become. | 将会决定你成为什么样的人 |
[20:35] | You’re more than I’ll ever be. | 你会比我更强大 |
[20:36] | The way this happened to you– | 你获得这种能力的方式 |
[20:38] | you’re one of a kind. | 让你成为万中无一 |
[20:40] | Now, I don’t know what that means, ultimately. | 我不知道这最终意味着什么 |
[20:48] | So what you’re saying is, I just kind of have to wing it. | 你是在说我只能走一步看一步了 |
[20:52] | Don’t we all? | 难道我们不都是这样吗 |
[20:56] | I do have a favor to ask you. | 我倒是有事相求 |
[20:59] | What? | 什么 |
[21:02] | I need you to open a book. | 我要你打开一本书 |
[21:08] | So that’s a Huntha Lami Muuaji. | 这就是扁虫怪吗 |
[21:11] | Okay, so what’s the plan? | 好 你们有什么计划 |
[21:12] | How you gonna catch these varmints? | 你们要怎么抓住这些恶棍 |
[21:14] | Well, we think the woman’s gonna be at Olive or Twist tonight. | 我们认为该名女子今晚会去奥特酒吧 |
[21:17] | Olive or Twist, I love that place. | 奥特酒吧 我很喜欢那里 |
[21:19] | Prices’ll scare the Dickens out of you, though. | 虽然价钱贵得吓死人 |
[21:22] | So what, somebody goes to the bar | 然后呢 派人去酒吧消遣 |
[21:23] | and tries to get picked up by a pretty woman? | 努力获得美人的垂青 |
[21:26] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[21:27] | So which one of you good-looking guys is gonna be the bait? | 你们哪位帅哥要当诱饵 |
[21:29] | We’d like to use someone | 我们希望选一个 |
[21:31] | who knows what they’re up against. | 清楚情况的人 |
[21:38] | If Rosalee’s okay with it. | 如果罗莎莉同意的话 |
[21:41] | Well, I mean, as long as it doesn’t get out of hand. | 只要情况不会失控的话 |
[21:45] | We’ll be backing him up the whole way. | 我们会全程保护他 |
[22:28] | S–stop it. Get it together. | 别这样 振作起来 |
[22:38] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[22:40] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[22:42] | Not really. Sorry. | 不太好 抱歉 |
[22:45] | Anything you want to, | 有什么你想 |
[22:47] | you know, talk about, I– | 谈谈的 我… |
[22:50] | I don’t know– My husband left me | 我不知道 我丈夫一周前 |
[22:54] | a week ago, so I’m still | 离我而去 我还在 |
[22:56] | trying to figure out what to do with myself. | 努力调整自己 |
[22:58] | Oh, I’m sorry. That’s– | 抱歉 这… |
[23:01] | That’s tough. | 很不容易 |
[23:04] | Let me buy you a drink. | 我请你喝一杯 |
[23:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:08] | Excuse me, can we get a cocktail menu? | 抱歉 能帮我们拿份鸡尾酒单吗 |
[23:14] | Pick your poison. | 挑一杯你的毒药 |
[23:25] | Hey–yeah, so I’m pretty sure I made contact with our gal. | 对 我很肯定搭上了目标女生 |
[23:29] | She fit the description. | 她和描述里一样 |
[23:30] | She says her name is Stacy. | 她说她叫史黛西 |
[23:32] | I don’t know– I think it’s going pretty well | 我不知道 我觉得进行得还不错 |
[23:33] | because she invited me back to her place. | 她邀请我去她家了 |
[23:36] | Want me to play this out or what? | 要我继续演下去吗 |
[23:38] | Well, you have to so we can find out | 一定得演 这样我们才能确认 |
[23:39] | if it’s who we’re looking for. | 那是不是我们要找的格林生物 |
[23:40] | Now, if she doesn’t go to the apartment, | 如果她不去那套公寓 |
[23:42] | call it off. | 就作罢 |
[23:43] | She’s not the right one. | 她就不是那个人 |
[23:44] | And you got to be careful. | 你得千万小心 |
[23:45] | She could be a Huntha Lami Muuaji too. | 她可能也是扁虫怪 |
[23:48] | Okay, look, I– I got to get back. | 好 我得回去了 |
[23:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:56] | All you have to do is just cut yourself | 你要做的就是划一道口子 |
[24:00] | and then drip the blood onto the book, like this. | 然后像这样把血滴在书上 |
[24:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:03] | All I have to do is cut myself and bleed for you. | 我要做的就是为你划道口子流血 |
[24:06] | I’ve been doing a little bleeding on my own lately. | 我最近也流了不少血了 |
[24:09] | Why can’t you do it, again? | 你为什么不能再做一次 |
[24:10] | Aren’t you half Hexenbiest? | 你不是有一半巫女血统吗 |
[24:11] | Why does everybody keep making that mistake? | 为什么大家都搞不明白呢 |
[24:13] | I am not a Hexenbiest. I’m a Zauberbiest. | 我不是巫女 我是巫师 |
[24:15] | There’s a difference. | 二者是有区别的 |
[24:16] | How much blood? | 要多少血 |
[24:18] | I don’t know– just enough to open the book, | 我不知道 不管多少 |
[24:20] | whatever that is. | 能打开书就够了 |
[24:21] | Aren’t you supposed to be helping me? | 你不是要帮我的吗 |
[24:23] | You got a place to stay, don’t you? | 你不是有地方可住了吗 |
[24:47] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:49] | What is this book? | 这是什么书 |
[24:51] | It’s the book that Adalind used to do what she did to you and Nick. | 就是爱达玲用来给你和尼克施法的书 |
[24:55] | This I want to read. | 那我想读读 |
[25:00] | I don’t know if this is a good idea. | 我不知道这是不是个好主意 |
[25:03] | Whatever you want to do. | 你想怎么样都行 |
[25:06] | I really don’t want to be alone. | 我真的不想一个人待着 |
[25:08] | Okay. We can just talk. | 好 我们可以聊聊天 |
[25:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:27] | I don’t want to just talk. | 我不想只是聊天 |
[25:30] | Unless we’re talking dirty. | 除非我们能聊点下流的事 |
[25:55] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[26:16] | Monroe and a woman just went in. | 门罗和一个女人进去了 |
[26:17] | Any sight of Linus? | 看到莱纳斯了吗 |
[26:18] | No–I checked the apartment. It was empty. | 没有 我检查过公寓 是空的 |
[26:20] | And Linus has not gone into the building. | 莱纳斯没有进那栋公寓 |
[26:22] | And there’s only one way in or out. | 整栋楼就一个出入口 |
[26:23] | All right, we have to wait till Linus makes his move. | 好 我们得等莱纳斯行动 |
[26:25] | We can’t do anything until he shows up. | 在他出现前我们也做不了什么 |
[26:31] | Be there in a second. | 马上就来 |
[26:37] | Guys. Oh, boy. | 伙计们 我的天 |
[26:45] | Where’s my wife? | 我老婆在哪儿 |
[26:46] | Oh, wife? Wait a minute. | 老婆 等等 |
[26:49] | She said you left her. | 她说你离开她了 |
[26:50] | Well, I didn’t; I knew she was seeing somebody | 我没有 我早知道她偷汉子 |
[26:52] | and now I know who. | 现在我知道是谁了 |
[26:53] | Please–I’ve never been here before. | 请别…我们之前没见过面 |
[26:55] | You been sleeping with my wife? | 你一直和我老婆上床吗 |
[26:57] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[26:58] | No! No, wait! Please, no. | 不不 等等 别这样 |
[26:59] | I just–I’ll give you anything you want. | 我只…我什么都给你 |
[27:01] | Whatever–my wallet, anything. | 什么都行 钱包 一切 |
[27:02] | Just–just, please, let me go. | 只要…只要求你放我走 |
[27:04] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[27:05] | Nothing! I’m just– I’m scared you’re, | 没有 我只是…害怕你 |
[27:07] | you know, gonna shoot me. | 怕你开枪打我 |
[27:09] | What are you– get away from the window. | 你想要…离窗户远点 |
[27:10] | No, I– I got a cramp. | 不行 我抽筋了 |
[27:13] | Oh, crap. Linus is in there. | 糟糕 莱纳斯在里头 |
[27:14] | How’d he do that? | 他怎么进去的 |
[27:18] | Let me see your wallet. | 把你钱包给我看 |
[27:19] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[27:19] | Don’t argue with me. Give me your wallet. | 别跟我废话 把钱包给我 |
[27:22] | You got it. | 给你 |
[27:31] | 22 bucks? Is that all you got? | 22块 就这么点钱 |
[27:33] | Damn it, Stacy! | 见鬼 史黛西 |
[27:39] | It’s him. He’s in the bedroom. | 是他 他在卧室 |
[27:41] | – Where’s the woman? – In the bathroom. | -那个女人在哪里 -洗手间 |
[27:43] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[27:49] | Don’t let the woman get out. | 别让那女的跑了 |
[27:50] | I’m going after Linus. | 我去追莱纳斯 |
[29:00] | Hey, have you seen a guy run by? | 你有看见一个男的跑过去吗 |
[29:16] | I lost him. | 我跟丢了 |
[29:17] | – Where is she? – Well, she’s not here. | -她在哪里 -反正不在这里 |
[29:20] | I’m telling you, she went into the bathroom | 我告诉你了 她走进了洗手间 |
[29:21] | and never came out. | 然后再也没出来了 |
[29:22] | Well, there’s a door on the other side of the bathroom– | 洗手间的另一边还有一个门 |
[29:24] | no clothes in the closet, nothing. | 衣柜里没有衣服 是空的 |
[29:26] | It’s the same setup as the condo. | 这和在共管公寓的那次是一个套路 |
[29:28] | She must’ve left when Linus came in. | 莱纳斯进来的时候 她一定已经离开了 |
[29:30] | How’d she get past us? | 她是怎么从我们身边溜走的 |
[29:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:32] | Was she wearing these? | 她当时是戴着这些吗 |
[29:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:37] | Where did you get these? | 你在哪里找到的 |
[29:39] | Linus’ coat. | 莱纳斯的大衣里 |
[29:42] | When I chased him, he left it on the ground. | 我追他的时候 他把衣服丢在地上了 |
[29:45] | I found these in the pocket. | 我从衣服口袋里找到了这些 |
[29:47] | How the hell did her earrings get into his pocket? | 她的耳环怎么会跑到他的口袋里去 |
[29:50] | What if she didn’t go anywhere? | 假如她哪里也没去呢 |
[29:52] | Well, she had to go somewhere | 她一定去了某个地方 |
[29:53] | because she ain’t here. | 因为她现在不在这里 |
[29:54] | The book says the female is never found. | 书上说女性从未被发现过 |
[29:58] | What if they’re the same person? | 假如他们是同一个人呢 |
[29:59] | You’re saying, what if this wesen, | 你是说 有可能这种格林生物 |
[30:00] | this Huntha Lami Muuaji, whatever, | 这种扁虫怪什么的 |
[30:03] | is both? | 是同体的吗 |
[30:05] | Like, male and female? | 雌雄同体 |
[30:09] | They can woge from one to the other? | 他们可以从一种性别转化成另一种 |
[30:10] | I’m just guessing, but that would explain | 我只是猜测 但那样就能解释 |
[30:12] | why the woman is never caught. | 为何女性从来没被抓住了 |
[30:13] | And the Grimms always kill the male | 而格林们总是在男性转化的时候 |
[30:15] | when he woges. | 杀了他们 |
[30:16] | That would explain why they never find the female. | 那样就能解释为何他们从未发现女性了 |
[30:19] | Oh, that hurts just thinking about it. | 想想都觉得疼 |
[30:20] | That explains why she’s got no record; | 那也能解释为何没有她的档案 |
[30:23] | only Linus does. | 只有莱纳斯的了 |
[30:25] | Okay, so how do we find him? | 好吧 所以我们要怎样找到他 |
[30:27] | Her. Them. | 她 他们 |
[30:30] | This is great, Stacy. | 真是棒极了 史黛西 |
[30:31] | Just great. | 太棒了 |
[30:33] | I’m really not in the mood for your crap right now. | 我现在真没什么心情听你废话 |
[30:35] | You screwed us good this time. | 你这次把我们害惨了 |
[30:37] | We are not screwed. | 我们好着呢 |
[30:39] | You really know how to pick them, don’t you? | 你还真是会挑人啊 是不是 |
[30:42] | I can’t believe you brought home a Blutbad | 我简直不敢相信你带了个狼人回来 |
[30:43] | with 22 bucks. | 而且他身上只有22块钱 |
[30:46] | I can’t believe you’re such an idiot! | 我简直不敢相信你是这样一个白痴 |
[30:53] | Don’t call me an idiot. | 不许叫我白痴 |
[30:55] | How was I supposed to know? | 我怎么知道会这样 |
[30:56] | You picked the bar. | 是你选的酒吧 |
[30:58] | We can’t go anywhere for 22 bucks. | 我们不能为了22块钱就逃走 |
[31:01] | We got to do it again, | 我们得再干一票 |
[31:02] | but this time, I pick the bar. | 但这一次 我来选酒吧 |
[31:05] | Oh, and just so you know, | 顺便知会你一声 |
[31:07] | I’m cutting my hair short again. | 我又要把头发剪短了 |
[31:09] | So the suspects you’re after are one and the same person? | 所以你们在找的疑犯其实是同一个人吗 |
[31:12] | This wesen sounds like | 这种格林生物听上去 |
[31:13] | the epitome of an identity crisis. | 简直就是身份认同危机的缩影啊 |
[31:16] | I can’t even imagine how it must feel | 我甚至无法想像同时身为男人 |
[31:17] | to be both a man and a woman. | 和女人是什么感觉 |
[31:19] | Got to be complicated. | 一定很复杂 |
[31:20] | Yeah, and the problem is, | 是啊 而问题是 |
[31:22] | after the woge, it looks like he or she | 在转化之后 他们貌似可以 |
[31:25] | can return to him or her. | 选择任意性别 |
[31:28] | And we need the he. | 而我们要的男性 |
[31:29] | Linus is the one with the criminal record. | 莱纳斯才是有犯罪记录的那个 |
[31:31] | So you want to lock him into Linus? | 所以你想将他固定在莱纳斯的形态上吗 |
[31:33] | And prevent him from turning into Stacy. | 并且还要阻止他变成史黛西 |
[31:36] | Wait a minute– forcing someone to be one sex | 等等 强迫某人变成固定在一个性别 |
[31:38] | sounds like one of those ethically ambiguous | 听起来像是那种在道德上模棱两可的 |
[31:41] | morally-gray-area-type situations. | 属于道德灰色地带的情况 |
[31:44] | I’m just saying, the feminist inside me is cringing. | 顺口一说 我内心的女权主义畏缩了 |
[31:46] | Cringe away ’cause we don’t have another choice. | 那就畏缩吧 因为我们别无选择了 |
[31:48] | They’re murderers. | 他们是杀人凶手 |
[31:50] | It sounds like the woge is neutral ground, | 看来转化是过渡状态了 |
[31:52] | hormonally speaking, | 从激素这方面来看 |
[31:54] | so I think that’s your moment of opportunity. | 所以我觉得那时就是你的机会了 |
[31:56] | But you’re gonna have to use something | 但是在逮捕过程中 你需要用一些东西 |
[31:57] | to keep him from turning into Stacy mid-arrest. | 来阻止他变成史黛西 |
[32:00] | Well, can you even do that? | 这个你都办得到吗 |
[32:00] | I’ve never tried anything like this before, | 我以前从没试过干这事 |
[32:02] | but maybe something like hormone therapy might work. | 也许激素疗法之类的会有用 |
[32:05] | Maybe giving him a dose of testosterone, | 也许可以给他一剂睾丸酮 |
[32:07] | like how bodybuilders use steroids. | 就和那些健美运动员用类固醇 |
[32:09] | It’s the same idea. | 是一个道理 |
[32:10] | You’re gonna need a lot. | 那你需要用大剂量的 |
[32:11] | This was a pretty good-looking woman. | 那可是个挺漂亮的的女人 |
[32:13] | Yeah, but how much is too much? | 是啊 但是用多少才算超量 |
[32:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:16] | Better to be on the safe side, | 最好还是安全起见 |
[32:17] | especially if you want to keep him as Linus. | 特别是你还想要他保持莱纳斯的形态 |
[32:19] | How do we inject him with the hormones? | 我们要如何给他注射激素 |
[32:21] | I can make a pretty potent batch of hormones, | 我可以做一批很强力的激素 |
[32:23] | but you’re gonna have to figure out | 但是你们得自己琢磨出 |
[32:24] | how to get it into him. | 要怎么弄进他体内 |
[32:25] | You can’t get too close to this wesen, remember. | 记住 你不能挨这种格林生物太近 |
[32:27] | He’s got flesh-eating slime. | 他身上有会腐蚀皮肉的黏液 |
[32:28] | Darts. | 镖 |
[32:30] | Doppelarmbrust. | 双弩 |
[32:32] | Crossbow. | 弩 |
[32:33] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[32:40] | Please. | 拜托 |
[32:41] | Please, please, please, please, please. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[32:44] | I can’t go through this again. | 我不能再经历一次 |
[32:49] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[32:55] | I can’t have another baby. | 我不能再有一个孩子 |
[32:59] | I don’t even know where the first one is. | 第一个都不知道在哪呢 |
[33:03] | Okay, breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[33:06] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[33:08] | I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[33:09] | Just think. | 好好想想 |
[33:14] | I’m gonna have to find you another father. | 我要给你找个爹 |
[33:17] | That’s not gonna be easy. | 这不是件易事 |
[33:22] | I need to sleep with somebody. | 我得跟人睡一次 |
[33:24] | Fast. | 尽快 |
[33:25] | I adamantly oppose this. | 我坚决反对 |
[33:31] | Viktor. | 维克托 |
[33:38] | May I remind you, | 容我提醒你一句 |
[33:39] | nobody understands the complexity of the situation | 没人比我更了解目前局势的 |
[33:41] | like I do. | 复杂性 |
[33:42] | And no one has exercised as much patience as I have. | 我也已经够有耐心的了 |
[33:47] | I need more time. | 再给我一点时间 |
[33:49] | And you will have plenty, Viktor, in Vienna. | 回到维也纳 你要多少有多少 维克托 |
[33:58] | Adalind, so nice to see you again. | 爱达玲 很高兴再次见到你 |
[34:02] | Your Highness. | 陛下 |
[34:03] | You’re looking lovely as ever. | 还是这么漂亮 |
[34:05] | Is Viktor going somewhere? | 维克托要去哪里吗 |
[34:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:08] | Am I leaving too? | 那我也要一起走吗 |
[34:09] | No, you’re staying here. | 不 你留在这 |
[34:12] | Alone? | 一个人 |
[34:13] | No, dear. | 不 亲爱的 |
[34:14] | I would never leave you alone. | 我绝对不会留你一个人的 |
[34:16] | You are far too important. | 你太重要了 |
[34:18] | Another member of the family | 另一个家族成员 |
[34:19] | will be joining you soon. | 会很快加入的 |
[34:21] | Will I get a chance to say good-bye to Viktor? | 我能跟维克托道个别吗 |
[34:23] | No. | 不能 |
[34:25] | W–will I ever see him again? | 那我还能再见到他吗 |
[34:28] | Grown rather fond of him, have you? | 对他很有好感了 是吗 |
[34:32] | We’ve just been through so much together. | 我们一起经历了不少事 |
[34:35] | Just so you know, | 你要知道 |
[34:37] | I never really approved of him | 我非常不认可他把你 |
[34:39] | throwing you in the dungeon like that. | 扔在地牢里的这一举动 |
[34:42] | On the other hand, you did betray the family | 但你又确实背叛了王室 |
[34:44] | by leaving Vienna with the Resistance. | 跟着反叛组织离开了维也纳 |
[34:47] | I was so confused. | 我当时太困惑 |
[34:50] | The world is confused. | 这个世界就是让人困惑的 |
[34:54] | People like the illusion | 人们都喜欢幻想 |
[34:55] | of being in control of their lives. | 自己的生活由自己掌控 |
[34:58] | But ultimately, what they crave is protection, | 但最终 他们想要的是保护 |
[35:02] | safety. | 安全感 |
[35:04] | And none of that happens | 但没有非凡的未来 |
[35:05] | without singular vision of the future. | 这些都不可能发生 |
[35:08] | Your child has a very important part to play in that future. | 你的孩子在这个未来中举足轻重 |
[35:12] | She has royal blood. | 她有着王室血统 |
[35:14] | And we will get her back where she belongs. | 我们会让她回到她归属的地方 |
[35:31] | You know, Linus, | 莱纳斯 |
[35:32] | you so wish you could be me. | 你多么想变成我啊 |
[35:40] | A little more. | 再多一点 |
[35:41] | What–are you trying to turn this guy | 你是要把这家伙变成 |
[35:43] | into a tyrannosaurus? | 暴龙吗 |
[35:44] | A little more won’t hurt. | 多一点又没坏处 |
[35:46] | Got it. | 来了 |
[35:47] | All right, we’re almost ready here. | 我们这也马上好了 |
[35:50] | What’s in the case? | 盒子里是什么东西 |
[35:51] | Our delivery system. | 传输系统啊 |
[35:53] | Which should we use: | 我们应该用哪个 |
[35:54] | the 4-inch, 6-, 8-… | 4英寸 6英寸 8英寸 |
[35:59] | or the jumbo? | 还是最大的 |
[36:00] | Let’s not take any chances. Jumbo. | 还是别侥幸了 拿最大的 |
[36:02] | All right, it’s ready. | 好了 做好了 |
[36:03] | Let’s fill it up. | 来装满吧 |
[36:06] | APB picked up Linus’ car | 全境通告发现莱纳斯的车 |
[36:08] | outside Los Portales bar on Thurman. | 在瑟曼街波塔莱斯酒吧门外 |
[36:10] | They’ve got it under surveillance. | 已经在监视了 |
[36:11] | Uh, let’s pull the surveillance once we get there. | 等我们到了 就把监视撤了吧 |
[36:13] | I don’t want to have to explain this to anyone else. | 我可不想跟别人来解释这事 |
[36:18] | I hope this works. | 希望能成功 |
[36:19] | Yeah, you and me both. | 我们俩都是 |
[36:22] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你们的帮忙 |
[36:24] | Good luck, fellas. | 祝好运 伙计们 |
[36:29] | So…how pretty was she? | 所以她有多漂亮 |
[36:37] | Are you sure you want to hear my tales of woe? | 确定要听我的悲惨故事吗 |
[36:39] | This is your last chance. | 最后给你一次机会 |
[36:40] | Hey, I’m from Detroit. | 我来自底特律 |
[36:42] | I know woe. | 我知道什么是悲惨 |
[36:44] | Well, then maybe I should listen to you. | 那或许应该我听你说 |
[36:47] | My car is across the street. | 我的车就在对面 |
[36:49] | Oh, my place is really close. We can just walk. | 我家离这非常近 走路就行了 |
[36:51] | Sir. | 先生 |
[36:52] | Sorry to interrupt, but I need to see some ID. | 抱歉打扰 我要看一下你的身份证 |
[36:54] | Uh, excuse me– why? | 抱歉 为什么 |
[36:56] | You match the description of a robbery suspect. | 你符合一个抢劫嫌疑人的描述 |
[36:59] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[37:00] | Sir, if you don’t cooperate, | 先生 如果你不配合 |
[37:01] | I’m afraid I’ll have to place you under arrest. | 那我就只能逮捕你了 |
[37:03] | Look, I don’t know what he’s talking about. | 我不知道他在说什么 |
[37:05] | I had nothing to do with anything. | 我没干任何犯法的事 |
[37:06] | I need you to step away from the woman–this way. | 请你离开这位女士 这边走 |
[37:09] | – This is unreal. – This way. | -这不是真的 -这边走 |
[37:11] | This is outrageous. I didn’t do anything. | 太离谱了 我什么都没干 |
[37:13] | Just take a second to check our ID, sir. | 耽误你一点时间 让我看下身份证 先生 |
[37:16] | Can you please tell me what I’m supposed to have done? | 你能告诉我我做了什么吗 |
[37:35] | Hey, you dropped something. | 你掉东西了 |
[37:42] | Hey, Stacy. | 史黛西 |
[37:43] | I thought you might want those back. | 我想你会想拿回它们 |
[37:46] | Those aren’t mine. | 这些不是我的 |
[37:47] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:48] | Oh, then they must belong to Linus? | 那它们肯定是莱纳斯的了 |
[37:52] | I’d like to talk to him. | 我想跟他谈谈 |
[37:55] | I don’t know anyone named Linus. | 我不认识叫莱纳斯的人 |
[37:57] | We think you do. | 我们觉得你认识 |
[38:00] | You’re not going anywhere. | 别想逃 |
[38:01] | Game’s over, Stacy. | 游戏结束了 史黛西 |
[38:03] | You got nothing on me. | 你们没有证据 |
[38:05] | We know what you are. | 我们知道你是什么 |
[38:06] | He’s a Grimm. | 他是格林 |
[38:08] | And you’re a Huntha Lami Muuaji. | 你是扁虫怪 |
[38:12] | I hope I pronounced that right. | 希望没发错音 |
[38:14] | Well, if you know what I am, | 如果你知道我是什么 |
[38:16] | then you know what I can do. | 那也知道我的厉害吧 |
[38:37] | So you think some little darts are gonna stop me? | 你们以为小小的镖就能奈我何吗 |
[38:40] | Yeah, that was the plan. | 对 计划是这么来的 |
[38:47] | What is this? What have you done? | 怎么回事 你们做了什么 |
[38:54] | It’s Linus. | 是莱纳斯 |
[38:57] | – It worked! – Let’s get him cuffed. | -成功了 -把他铐起来 |
[38:59] | Is this the same person? | 是同一个人吗 |
[39:01] | Wearing the same dress. | 穿着同一条裙呢 |
[39:03] | True. | 确实 |
[39:04] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[39:05] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你所说的一切都将成为 |
[39:08] | in the court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[39:09] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请一位律师 |
[39:11] | It was just a simple con, you know? | 只是一起很简单的诈骗 |
[39:13] | There’s nothing simple about this con. | 这起诈骗可不简单 |
[39:15] | You boast a pretty lengthy criminal record, | 你有着相当长的犯罪记录 |
[39:17] | and Stacy’s not even in the system. | 而史黛西都不在系统内 |
[39:19] | You do all the dirty work and she was your cover. | 你犯法 拿她作掩护 |
[39:22] | Nobody was supposed to get hurt. | 本来没人会受伤的 |
[39:23] | Somebody died. | 但却有人死了 |
[39:24] | It just went wrong this time. | 是这次出了点差错 |
[39:27] | We’ve never hurt anybody before. | 我们之前从来没伤害过别人 |
[39:29] | But that guy was waiting for Stacy outside. | 但那家伙在外面等着史黛西 |
[39:32] | And he grabbed her, | 他抓住她 |
[39:33] | and he was hurting her. | 伤害她 |
[39:35] | Really hurting her. | 弄得她很疼 |
[39:37] | And threatening her. | 还威胁她 |
[39:38] | That’s what made me mad. | 这让我很生气 |
[39:40] | I can’t just stand by and let that happen. | 我不能坐视不管 |
[39:43] | I mean, this guy is married with two kids. | 这人都已经结婚 有两个孩子了 |
[39:47] | What kind of husband is he? | 这算什么丈夫 |
[39:49] | And he’s threatening to call the police. | 他威胁说要报警 |
[39:51] | I don’t know. It just– | 我不知道 |
[39:52] | it all happened so fast. | 事情就这么发生了 |
[39:55] | We didn’t know what to do. | 我们也不知道该怎么办 |
[39:56] | You’re going to jail, Linus. | 你会坐牢的 莱纳斯 |
[39:59] | Don’t you think you’ve done enough? | 你们不觉得这样已经够了吗 |
[40:17] | What did you do to her? | 你们对她做了什么 |
[40:19] | What did you to to Stacy? | 你们对史黛西做了什么 |
[40:21] | I–I can’t find her. | 我找不到她了 |
[40:23] | You gave us no choice. | 你没给我们别的选择 |
[40:25] | We couldn’t arrest Stacy. | 我们不能逮捕史黛西 |
[40:27] | I want her back. | 我要她回来 |
[40:30] | You don’t understand. | 你们不懂 |
[40:32] | We loved each other. | 我们爱着对方 |
[40:33] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[40:39] | Love’s got nothing to do with what you did. | 你们的不法行径跟爱没什么关系 |
[40:42] | Sign the confession. | 把认罪书签了 |
[40:46] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[40:59] | Will I ever get her back? | 她还能回来吗 |
[41:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:03] | Please. I need her. | 求你了 我需要她 |
[41:06] | I’ll be all alone. | 不然我就孤身一人了 |
[41:07] | Not where you’re going. | 你要去的地方多的是人 |
[41:09] | No, you could never understand. | 不 你们永远也不懂 |
[41:11] | We’ve been together our whole lives. | 我们一辈子都在一起 |
[41:15] | Please. | 求你了 |
[41:16] | Oh, Stacy, baby, I need you. | 史黛西 亲爱的 我需要你 |
[41:19] | I–I can’t live without you. | 我不能没有你 |
[41:22] | Stacy. | 史黛西 |
[41:24] | Stacy… | 史黛西 |
[41:42] | Oh, I get it. Tradition. | 我懂了 传统嘛 |
[41:46] | I’m trying to tell you that I love you. | 我想告诉你 我爱你 |
[41:48] | Well, that’s good, because I love you too. | 那太好了 因为我也爱你 |
[41:53] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[41:56] | I’m here for you, | 我是来帮你的 |
[41:57] | just like you were there for me. | 就像你当初帮我一样 |
[42:05] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会离开 |
[42:10] | Is this what you want to spend the rest of your life with? | 你就想和这个样子的我一起生活一辈子 |