时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Sean Renard. I’m Kenneth. | 肖恩·雷纳德 我是肯尼斯 |
[00:04] | I’m here for one reason, and that’s to get your child | 我来这只有一个原因 就是找到你的孩子 |
[00:07] | back for the family. | 让她回归这个大家庭 |
[00:10] | Unless you join forces with me, | 除非你跟我合作 |
[00:12] | the king will mourn the loss of another son. | 国王会为失去另一个儿子感到悲痛 |
[00:16] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[00:17] | I need to get some of my stuff. | 我回来收拾点东西 |
[00:18] | What, so you’re just moving out? | 你这是要搬出去 |
[00:21] | I need a place to stay with somebody who understands me. | 我需要在一个有人能明白我的地方暂住 |
[00:24] | – What happened? – Juliette’s a Hexenbiest. | -怎么了 -朱丽叶现在是个巫女了 |
[00:28] | I want my life back, | 我要以前的生活 |
[00:30] | and if I don’t get it, you better watch out. | 如果不能如我愿的话 你最好小心点 |
[00:35] | “啊 这一吻比冰块还要冷 直刺进他心头” | |
[01:19] | Where’s Adalind? | 爱达玲在哪里 |
[01:23] | How’d you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[01:24] | You gave me a key, remember? | 你给过我钥匙 忘了吗 |
[01:25] | I want it back. | 我要收回来 |
[01:28] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[01:33] | I met the new prince in town. | 我去见了新来的王子 |
[01:35] | – Is Adalind with him? – Why? | -爱达玲是不是跟他在一起 -怎么 |
[01:37] | I’m gonna kill her. | 我要杀了她 |
[01:41] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[01:43] | She’s at the Deluxe Hotel. | 她住在豪华酒店 |
[01:44] | Careful, though. Kenneth is not Viktor. | 不过小心点 肯尼斯不是维克托 |
[01:48] | Apparently. | 那是当然 |
[01:52] | – What are you doing? – Finishing what we started. | -你做什么 -完成我们没做完的事 |
[01:58] | Does that hurt? | 痛吗 |
[02:01] | Yeah. | 痛 |
[02:03] | So will this. | 这个也一样 |
[02:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:24] | Ah, crap. | 妈的 |
[02:44] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[03:05] | Have you tried giving her a bit of honey? | 有没有试试给她吃点蜂蜜 |
[03:07] | It’ll soothe her throat so she stops coughing. | 会让她的喉咙没那么毛 这样就不会咳嗽了 |
[03:10] | Mom, I am not gonna give a five-year-old a shot of honey | 妈妈 我可不会这么大下午的给一个五岁的孩子 |
[03:12] | this late in the afternoon. | 喝蜂蜜 |
[03:13] | She’s supposed to be taking a nap. | 她在睡觉呢 |
[03:15] | Just try it. | 试试吧 |
[03:17] | It worked for you. | 你小时候就这么过来的 |
[03:20] | Oh, just a second. Somebody’s at the door. | 等一等 有人在敲门 |
[03:23] | Are you expecting anyone? | 你约了谁吗 |
[03:24] | No. | 没有 |
[03:25] | Well, don’t just open the door. | 那就别开门 |
[03:26] | – I know. – Sorry. | -我知道 -抱歉 |
[03:29] | My car broke down on the road. | 我的车在路上抛锚了 |
[03:30] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[03:32] | I’m freezing. | 我快冻死了 |
[03:34] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[03:35] | There’s a man at the door. | 是个男人在敲门 |
[03:36] | He says his car broke down. | 他说他的车抛锚了 |
[03:38] | Can I use your phone? | 我能用下你的电话吗 |
[03:41] | Please, I’m so cold. | 拜托 我好冷 |
[03:43] | Don’t open the door, Mom. | 别开门 妈妈 |
[03:45] | But his car broke down. | 但是他的车抛锚了 |
[03:47] | Tell him that you will call a tow truck for him. | 跟他说你会给他打拖车电话 |
[03:50] | My daughter says I should call a tow truck for you. | 我女儿说我应该给你找辆拖车 |
[03:55] | – Open the damn door! – Oh, my God. | -他妈的开门 -天呐 |
[03:57] | Mom, are you okay? | 妈妈 你没事吧 |
[03:58] | He got very angry when I told him what you said. | 我把你的话跟他说了之后 他很生气 |
[04:01] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[04:03] | I think he’s gone. | 我想他走了 |
[04:06] | Jenna, he’s breaking into the house! | 珍娜 他闯进了家里 |
[04:09] | Mom, I’m calling 911. | 妈 我帮你叫警察 |
[04:11] | Get out of there right now. | 给我出来 |
[04:14] | Mom, are you there? | 妈妈 你还在听吗 |
[04:19] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[04:23] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[04:26] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[04:28] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[04:31] | Mom, can you hear me? | 妈妈 你能听到我说话吗 |
[04:35] | Mom, answer me. | 妈妈 回答我 |
[04:38] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[04:42] | Mom, answer me! | 妈妈 说话啊 |
[04:44] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[05:11] | What have we got? | 什么情况 |
[05:12] | Esther Blake, 71 years old, | 艾丝特·布莱克 71岁 |
[05:14] | was on the phone with her daughter | 对方从后门闯进家里的时候 |
[05:16] | when someone broke into the house through the backdoor. | 正好在跟女儿通电话 |
[05:18] | No attempt to be quiet. | 丝毫没有克制动静声 |
[05:19] | Daughter heard the whole thing, called 911, | 女儿听到了整个经过 报了警 |
[05:22] | rushed right out here. | 然后马上赶到了这里 |
[05:23] | So we’ve got a home invasion? | 所以是入室行窃案件 |
[05:24] | Yeah, except the house wasn’t ransacked. | 对 不过房子并没有遭洗劫 |
[05:26] | It looks like the only thing taken | 看上去唯一被偷走的 |
[05:27] | was the victim’s vehicle, a Toyota Corolla. | 是被害人的交通工具 一辆丰田花冠 |
[05:29] | I’ve got a BOLO out on that, but that’s not the strange part. | 我已经对车发出通缉了 但这不是奇怪的地方 |
[05:33] | Which is? | 那什么是 |
[05:34] | The body. | 尸体 |
[05:39] | Is she frozen? | 她是被冻住了吗 |
[05:41] | Solid. | 冻透了 |
[05:42] | It doesn’t feel that cold in here. | 这里也没有那么冷啊 |
[05:44] | It’s a balmy 72 according to the thermostat, | 恒温器上设定了温和的22摄氏度 |
[05:46] | which is working. | 而且是正常工作中 |
[05:47] | It’s definitely not cool enough outside to do this. | 显然外面也没有这么冷到这程度 |
[05:51] | The body’s still cold. | 尸体还是很冷 |
[05:53] | You’d have to be exposed to freezing temperatures | 要成这种状态 肯定得在低温环境下 |
[05:55] | for hours to do something like this. | 待上好几个小时才行 |
[05:56] | Her daughter called 911 two hours ago. | 她女儿是两个小时前报的警 |
[06:00] | Looks like frostbite. | 像是冻疮 |
[06:01] | You usually get frostbite on your face, feet, and fingers. | 一般冻疮都长在脸上 脚上和手指上 |
[06:05] | I’ve never seen it on somebody’s shoulders. | 从没见过谁肩膀上会长这个 |
[06:08] | That looks like a bite. | 这个看上去像是咬伤 |
[06:12] | So I’m thinking this is not | 所以我觉得我们要找的 |
[06:13] | the usual home invasion suspect we’re looking for. | 不是正常的入室行窃嫌疑人 |
[06:19] | I think we better talk to the daughter. | 我觉得我们最好去跟女儿谈谈 |
[06:21] | Jenna Blake. | 珍娜·布莱克 |
[06:22] | In the kitchen. | 在厨房 |
[06:30] | Hi, Jenna | 你好 珍娜 |
[06:33] | I’m Detective Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[06:35] | This is Detective Griffin. | 他是格里芬警探 |
[06:36] | We are so sorry for your loss. | 对于你母亲的死我们深表遗憾 |
[06:39] | We need to ask you a few questions. | 我们要问你几个问题 |
[06:41] | Was anyone else with your mother | 你妈妈被袭击时 |
[06:43] | when she was attacked? | 有别人和她在一起吗 |
[06:45] | No, my mom lived by herself. | 没有 我妈妈独居 |
[06:48] | My dad passed away five years ago. | 我爸爸五年前去世了 |
[06:51] | I told her to sell the house. | 我之前就叫她卖掉房子 |
[06:52] | It wasn’t safe for her to be by herself. | 她自己一个人住不安全 |
[06:54] | But she was always so independent. | 但她一向独立 |
[06:58] | You were on the phone with your mother | 你妈妈遇袭的时候 |
[06:59] | when the attack happened? | 你正在和她通话吗 |
[07:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:01] | God, it was awful. | 天呐 太可怕了 |
[07:04] | She said that there was a man at the door, | 她当时说门口有个男人 |
[07:06] | that she didn’t know him, | 她不认识的男人 |
[07:08] | that he said his car broke down, and that he needed help. | 那男的说自己的车坏了 他需要帮助 |
[07:11] | I told her not to let him in, | 我告诉她别让他进来 |
[07:13] | but he broke into the house, | 但他强闯了进来 |
[07:16] | and I told her to run to get away from him. | 然后我叫她快跑 离他远远的 |
[07:22] | She was so scared. | 她当时好害怕 |
[07:24] | I called 911 and– | 我报了警 然后… |
[07:29] | Why would someone do this to her | 有什么人会只为了偷她的车 |
[07:32] | just to steal the car? | 就对她做出这种事 |
[07:35] | How could she die like this? | 她怎么能这样死去 |
[07:39] | If you can think of anything else, | 假如你还能想起别的什么 |
[07:41] | please give us a call. | 请给我们打电话 |
[07:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:45] | Well, if his car broke down, he’d need a new one. | 假如他的车坏了 他就得另找一辆 |
[07:48] | Must have been in a hurry, | 他一定是有什么急事 |
[07:49] | otherwise why didn’t he get a tow truck? | 不然就会等拖车过来了 |
[07:51] | Maybe the car was stolen. | 说不定车是他偷来的 |
[07:53] | Either way, his car broke down. | 无论如何 他的车坏了 |
[07:55] | He had to walk. | 所以他只能步行了 |
[07:56] | Then his car must still be out there. | 那么他的车一定还在外面 |
[07:57] | Unless he was just using it as an excuse to get into the house. | 除非他只是用车当借口想进入别人家中 |
[08:00] | Well, he still had to come from somewhere. | 那他还是得从某个地方来啊 |
[08:03] | Unless he was an alien, | 除非他是外星人 |
[08:04] | and his spaceship was parked out back. | 然后他的宇宙飞船停在了屋子后面 |
[08:07] | You never know. | 这也难说嘛 |
[08:08] | Check State Police. | 去问问州警 |
[08:09] | See if they’ve located any other breakdowns | 看看他们在方圆8公里之内 |
[08:11] | within about five miles. | 有没有发现任何坏掉的车 |
[08:12] | You got it. | 好的 |
[08:16] | Man. | 天 |
[08:29] | Wu, what have you got? | 吴 有什么发现吗 |
[08:30] | The victim’s vehicle was just spotted leaving a gas station | 死者的车刚刚被发现驶出了一个加油站 |
[08:32] | about ten miles from her house, traveling west on Highway 2. | 离她家大约16公里 现在正往西边2号高速开 |
[08:35] | It looks like he stopped to refuel. | 貌似他停下来加了个油 |
[08:37] | Tell officers not to move in. | 告诉警官们别冒进 |
[08:38] | Suspect is dangerous. | 疑犯很危险 |
[08:39] | Have them set up a roadblock. | 让他们设路障 |
[08:40] | We’ll intercept from here. | 我们从这里拦截 |
[08:42] | – Meet us there. – On my way. | -我们那里见 -我这就过去 |
[09:00] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[09:05] | Without the shedding of blood, there shall be no atonement. | 没有血的洗礼 就没有救赎 |
[09:11] | I love my wife and I always will. | 我爱我的妻子 我会永远爱她 |
[09:15] | That’s what real purity is. | 这才是真正的纯粹 |
[09:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:32] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[09:38] | It’s just time. | 只是时间问题 |
[09:41] | Time? | 时间 |
[09:44] | Just… | 只是… |
[09:47] | We never know how much we’re gonna have. | 我们永远也不会知道自己还剩多少时间 |
[09:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:56] | Well, that’s why we have to make sure | 那就是为什么我们要保证 |
[09:58] | we never take any of it for granted. | 要珍惜每分每秒 |
[10:30] | Suspect’s car pulled a U-turn. | 疑犯的车掉头了 |
[10:32] | We are in pursuit. | 我们在追击中 |
[10:42] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[10:42] | Let’s give him something to think about. | 我们让他好好想想吧 |
[10:57] | He thinks he’s getting past us. | 他觉得自己能越过我们 |
[11:17] | Stay with the car. | 守着车子 |
[11:17] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[11:45] | He’s that way! | 他往那边去了 |
[12:20] | I don’t hear him anymore. | 我听不到他的声音了 |
[12:22] | He must have stopped. | 他一定是停下了 |
[13:00] | Grimm. | 格林 |
[13:05] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[13:09] | Did you see him woge? | 你看见他转化了吗 |
[13:11] | Yeah. | 看见了 |
[13:12] | What is it? | 他是什么东西 |
[13:15] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[13:16] | Don’t let him kill me. | 不要让他杀我 |
[13:18] | I’m cold. | 我好冷 |
[13:21] | Once I found out it was an early 1833 brass movement | 然后我发现了那是个1833年早期的黄铜机芯 |
[13:25] | made by Chauncey Jerome, come on. | 由琼西·杰罗姆制造的 |
[13:28] | I mean, I had to take it on. | 那我必须得拿下它啊 |
[13:30] | I couldn’t let anyone else touch this one, | 我不能让别人得到这个 |
[13:32] | not the least of which due to the fact that before 1830, | 很大一部分原因是因为在1830年前 |
[13:35] | almost all American shelf clocks | 几乎所有的美国座钟 |
[13:37] | had wooden works because brass was so expensive. | 都是木质的 因为当时黄铜太贵了 |
[13:40] | So, you know, this was a real find. | 所以 这真是捡到宝了 |
[13:44] | Oh, that wooden works part really got to you, didn’t it? | 你真的被”木质”这部分说服了 是吧 |
[13:51] | Why don’t you tell me what was really going on today | 你为何不告诉我今天我回到家时 |
[13:54] | when I came home. | 到底发生了什么呢 |
[13:59] | I was just working on a clock, | 我只是在修一个钟 |
[14:00] | and I started thinking about, you know, | 然后我开始想… |
[14:05] | how much time this clock had ticked its way through– | 这个钟已经走过多少个春秋 |
[14:09] | I mean, the Civil War and everything after that. | 从南北战争起 一直到后来 |
[14:13] | And I thought how important time is | 然后我想时间是多么重要啊 |
[14:18] | and it just keeps on ticking past. | 它不断地流逝 |
[14:23] | And that’s why you woged? | 那就是你转化的原因吗 |
[14:28] | No, I was thinking about the whole Wesenrein deal… | 不是 我当时想到了格林生物判官的事 |
[14:33] | and how close our clock came to stopping, | 以及我们生命的钟差点就停了 |
[14:38] | you know? | 知道吗 |
[14:38] | I mean, we almost ran out of time. | 我们的时间差点就走完了 |
[14:44] | But we didn’t, | 但我们没有 |
[14:46] | and we’re rewound now, | 我们重新上了发条 |
[14:50] | and we have a whole lot more ticking and tocking to do. | 我们还有许多时间要滴答滴答走 |
[14:56] | Wow, you really took that clock metaphor | 你真的听进去了钟的那个比喻 |
[15:00] | and you ran with it. | 还用上了 |
[15:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:08] | Knute Gunderson. 32 years old. | 克努特·甘德森 32岁 |
[15:09] | No criminal record. North Dakota driver’s license. | 没有犯罪记录 北达科他州的驾照 |
[15:12] | Car registered in his name, 1997 Ford Explorer | 名下的车子是1997年的福特探险者 |
[15:15] | registered in Dickinson, North Dakota. | 在北达科他州迪金森注册的 |
[15:18] | Guy’s a long way from home. | 这哥们离家够远的啊 |
[15:20] | I’ll see if State Police have tagged his car yet. | 我会去看看州警有没有发现他的车 |
[15:22] | So how does he freeze his victims? | 所以说他是怎么把死者冻僵的 |
[15:25] | Well, it’s gonna be hard to charge him with that, | 我们很难起诉他这项罪名 |
[15:27] | but we’ve got him for the stolen car, | 但是我们握有他偷车 入室行窃 |
[15:29] | home invasion, and assault. | 以及人身攻击这三项罪证 |
[15:31] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他逃不掉的 |
[15:32] | I still want to know what we’re dealing with. | 我还是想知道我们在对付的是什么 |
[15:35] | Let’s hit the books. | 去查查书吧 |
[15:41] | Hey, something happened to our suspect. | 我们的疑犯发生了不测 |
[15:53] | He’s dead. Cold as ice. | 他死了 寒冷如冰 |
[15:55] | Looks like he froze to death. | 目测他是冻死的 |
[15:57] | How could that happen in here? | 这里怎么可能发生这种事 |
[16:02] | State police just found Knute Gunderson’s car three miles | 州警刚刚在死者家南面三公里处 |
[16:04] | south of the victim’s house. | 发现克努特·甘德森的车 |
[16:07] | Can’t wait to see what the M.E. says. | 真想看看法医的报告 |
[16:51] | No. | 不 |
[16:55] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[17:02] | Three wounds. Right upper, | 三处枪伤 右上 |
[17:03] | – That’s one. – The bullet has tumbled. | -取出一个 -子弹移位了 |
[17:06] | It’s pressing on his spine. | 现在压迫到他的脊柱了 |
[17:07] | – They stop. – Clear! | -各机能都停止工作了 -离手 |
[17:10] | We’re losing him. | 救不活了 |
[17:52] | So Gunderson ditches the car, | 这么说甘德森丢弃了车子 |
[17:54] | starts walking, finds the house. | 开始步行 找到了房子 |
[17:56] | At least we know where he is. | 至少我们知道他现在的下落 |
[18:05] | Knute ate a lot of fast food. | 克努特吃了很多速食 |
[18:07] | A long drive from North Dakota. | 从北达科他州开了很长时间的车 |
[18:09] | Looks like two of everything. | 看来所有的食物都是双份 |
[18:12] | Make that three. | 三份才对 |
[18:13] | Got another cup and wrappers back here. | 后座还有另一个杯子和一堆包装袋 |
[18:16] | Got a receipt. | 发现一张收据 |
[18:17] | Three combo meals, three Buffalo wings, | 三份套餐 三份布法罗辣鸡翅 |
[18:19] | three apple pies. | 三份苹果派 |
[18:22] | Three bags in back. | 后车厢还有三个包 |
[18:24] | This all can’t be Knute. | 这些不可能全是克努特的 |
[18:27] | You think there were two more with him? | 你认为还有两个人和他在一起吗 |
[18:29] | Where’d they go? | 那他们去哪了 |
[18:30] | They weren’t with him. | 他们没和他一起 |
[18:32] | Maybe they had a fight. | 也许他们吵了一架 |
[18:34] | Knute could have killed them, dumped the bodies. | 克努特可能杀了他们 并且弃尸 |
[18:36] | That’d be wishful thinking, because if he didn’t, | 这只是我们一厢情愿的想法 因为如果不是 |
[18:38] | there would be another two out there like him. | 那就还有两个与他类似的人仍逍遥法外 |
[18:40] | And then we got a problem. | 那我们就有麻烦了 |
[18:42] | Burkhardt must be communicating with his mother somehow. | 伯克哈德肯定以某种方式和他母亲联络 |
[18:45] | Everyone says they don’t know where she is. | 所有的人都说不知道她的下落 |
[18:47] | Well, that’s probably true, | 这也许是真的 |
[18:48] | but that doesn’t mean they’re not communicating, | 但这不代表他们没有联络 |
[18:51] | and she does know where he is. | 而且她是知道他在哪的 |
[18:52] | But if she thinks something’s wrong, she might come to him. | 可如果她认为事情不对劲 她也许会来找他 |
[18:56] | She might very well. | 这个可能性很大 |
[18:57] | He is her son, and she did come to him for help | 他是她的儿子 在她带着爱达玲和小女婴时 |
[19:00] | when she had Adalind and the child. | 她的确来找他求助了 |
[19:02] | I want to know how they’re communicating, | 我要知道他们是怎么联络的 |
[19:03] | whether it be by phone, email, or pigeon. | 不管是通过手机 邮件 还是飞鸽传书 |
[19:08] | I want his phones tapped and his email hacked. | 我要你窃听他的手机 入侵他的邮件 |
[19:10] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[19:15] | I have a problem. | 我有个问题 |
[19:17] | None of my clothes fit. | 我的衣服全都不合身 |
[19:19] | Then you’ll have to go shopping. | 那你就该去购物了 |
[19:21] | I’ll send someone with you. | 我派人和你一起去 |
[19:22] | I can do that myself. | 我可以自己去 |
[19:24] | I’m sure you can, but you’re not going to. | 我相信你可以 但你不能独自一人去 |
[19:26] | There’s shops just around the corner. | 街角就有些店铺 |
[19:28] | – I’ll walk. – This is not a discussion. | -我走路去 -我不是在和你讨论 |
[19:32] | Send someone with her. | 派人和她一起去 |
[19:50] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:52] | Please, I need help. | 请你帮帮我 |
[19:54] | God, you’re freezing. | 天呐 你全身冻僵了 |
[19:55] | You must be suffering from Hypothermia. | 你这是低体温症犯了吧 |
[19:57] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[19:58] | Car broke down. | 车子抛锚了 |
[19:59] | It’s okay, come on. I’m a nurse. | 没事的 来吧 我是护士 |
[20:01] | I’ll get you to a hospital. | 我带你去医院 |
[20:14] | You’re gonna be okay. The hospital’s not that far. | 你会没事的 医院不是很远 |
[20:16] | Cold, so cold. | 冷 好冷 |
[20:20] | – What are you doing? – I need you. | -你要做什么 -我需要你 |
[20:21] | No, let go! | 不 放手 |
[20:58] | That’s cute. | 这件好看 |
[21:11] | You think that would look good on me? | 你觉得我穿会好看吗 |
[21:13] | How would you know? | 你怎么可能知道呢 |
[21:46] | “As I crossed the frozen tundra with my guide Akiak | “当我和我的向导阿基亚克穿越冰冻苔原 |
[21:48] | en route to Nordvagen, | 去往诺德维根时 |
[21:50] | he told me about the Wesen I was looking for, | 他和我说起我正在寻找的格林生物 |
[21:52] | describing it as a humanlike creature | 据他描述 那是一种长相似人类的生物 |
[21:53] | his people called an Amarok, fur-covered, | 他的人称其为毛狼怪 全身长毛 |
[21:56] | whose breath he swore could chill its victims to death.” | 他的呼吸可以把被害人冻死” |
[22:00] | The Wesen we dealt wasn’t covered in fur. | 我们要对付的格林生物全身并没有长毛 |
[22:03] | It had scales like a snake. | 而是像蛇一样 身上覆盖有鳞片 |
[22:05] | Then this isn’t it. | 那这个就不是 |
[22:07] | I don’t think this is it either. | 我想这个也不是 |
[22:10] | A Fossagrim, lives in a waterfall, plays the fiddle. | 冰河怪 住在瀑布里 会拉提琴 |
[22:14] | I didn’t see any fiddle in his car. | 我没在他的车上看到提琴 |
[22:19] | You know, Monroe once mentioned a cold-climate Wesen, | 有一次 门罗提到过一个寒冷的格林生物 |
[22:21] | a Gefrieren Geber. | 叫做冰雪老妖 |
[22:24] | I don’t think we’re looking for Santa. | 我们要找到的不是圣诞老人 |
[22:26] | No, but maybe he and Rosalee | 不 但也许他和罗莎莉 |
[22:29] | would know what kind of Wesen we’re dealing with. | 知道我们要对付是哪种格林生物 |
[22:31] | Worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[22:32] | We’ve got two more of whatever they hell they are out there. | 还有两个不知名的格林生物尚未抓获 |
[22:39] | Did you really order six boxes of Syrian Rue? | 你真的订了六盒叙利亚芸香吗 |
[22:43] | I did. | 是的 |
[22:44] | Not that I know what that is. | 虽说我不知道这是什么东西 |
[22:46] | It’s basically a Banisteriopsis with the same active alkaloids. | 差不多就是带有同样活性生物碱的卡披木属 |
[22:50] | It flies off the shelves. | 一上架就被抢光了 |
[22:52] | Well, can’t argue with Banisteriopsis, | “卡披木属”光听就知道霸气 |
[22:56] | as long as you can pronounce it. | 能念出来就不错了 |
[22:59] | Monroe, Rosalee? | 门罗 罗莎莉 |
[23:00] | In here, Nick. | 在这里 尼克 |
[23:01] | What’s up, guys? | 怎么样啊 |
[23:03] | We’ve got a Wesen-related case we’re working on. | 我们在调查一起和格林生物有关的案子 |
[23:05] | You guys busy? | 你们有空吗 |
[23:08] | You’re kidding, right? | 你们说笑呢吧 |
[23:10] | Couldn’t find anything in the books. | 书上找不到任何资料 |
[23:12] | It’s some kind of Wesen that freezes its victims. | 这种格林生物能把被害人给冻死 |
[23:15] | Freezes? You mean, like, solid? | 冻死 你是说冻成冰块吗 |
[23:17] | Just like a TV dinner. | 就像是冷冻快餐 |
[23:18] | That’s a Varme– Varme-something. | 那是盗 盗什么来着 |
[23:21] | – Varme Tyv. – That’s the one. | -盗热怪 -就是这个 |
[23:24] | If I’m not mistaken, it’s Norwegian for somebody who takes heat. | 如果我没记错 是挪威语里形容偷热量的人 |
[23:27] | “Heat thief.” | “盗热贼” |
[23:28] | That’s right. Was he a scaly fella? | 对了 他有鳞吗 |
[23:30] | Yeah. | 有 |
[23:31] | And snaky. | 还长得跟蛇似的 |
[23:33] | Mm, that’s a Varme Tyv, | 这就是盗热怪 |
[23:35] | naturally cold-blooded. | 天生冷血 |
[23:36] | Winter is when they’re most dangerous. | 冬季是他们最为危险的时候 |
[23:37] | They can’t generate their own body heat. | 他们无法自己生成体温 |
[23:38] | So in order to survive, | 为了存活 |
[23:40] | they have to take it from other people, | 他们得从别人那里获取 |
[23:41] | otherwise they, like, freeze to death. | 不然他们就会冻死 |
[23:43] | Why don’t they just make their way south for the winter? | 那他们为什么不去南方过冬呢 |
[23:46] | It doesn’t really work like that. | 这样没用 |
[23:48] | A Varme Tyv’s physiology can only process human body heat. | 盗热怪的生理机能只能消耗人体体温 |
[23:51] | Other sources of heat have no effect on them. | 其它的热量来源对他们没用 |
[23:53] | These guys could freeze to death sitting next to a campfire. | 他们就算坐在营火边上都能冻死 |
[23:56] | Ordinarily they’re harmless. | 他们通常是无害的 |
[23:57] | They don’t bother anybody unless they get, like, | 除非受冻了 不然他们不会 |
[23:59] | caught out in the cold. | 伤害别人 |
[24:00] | Well, the one we found last night had his car break down. | 我们昨晚发现的那家伙车坏了 |
[24:02] | He killed a woman, froze her to death. | 他杀了一个女人 把她冻死了 |
[24:04] | Well, that must have been why. | 这肯定就是原因了 |
[24:06] | I mean, if his car broke down, | 如果他的车坏了 |
[24:07] | then he’d have to find heat, or die. | 那他就得寻找热量 不然就得死 |
[24:09] | Her heat must not have been enough for him. | 她的热量肯定对他不够 |
[24:11] | We locked him up last night, | 我们昨晚把他关起来了 |
[24:12] | and he froze to death in his cell. | 他在牢房里冻死了 |
[24:14] | Ooh, that can’t be easy to explain, can it? | 这事不好解释吧 |
[24:18] | Well, we still think there’s two more out there. | 我们认为外面还有两个 |
[24:20] | They must have been heading to their hibernaculum. | 他们肯定要去冬眠地 |
[24:23] | Hibernaculum? | 冬眠地 |
[24:24] | Every winter, Varme Tyv hibernate. | 每年冬季 盗热怪都会冬眠 |
[24:26] | They crawl into an enclosed space, | 他们会爬进一个封闭空间 |
[24:28] | collectively sharing their body heat. | 一起共享体温 |
[24:30] | So they can survive through the winter as a group. | 这样他们就能抱团挺过冬季 |
[24:33] | Sort of like– | 就像是 |
[24:35] | It’s like an animal heat orgy. | 像是动物体温狂欢 |
[24:39] | And where would a hibernaculum be? | 那冬眠地会在哪里 |
[24:41] | Anywhere off the beaten path. | 偏僻的地方都有可能 |
[24:44] | Be right there. | 马上来 |
[24:46] | Hibernaculum is usually somewhere secluded | 冬眠地通常都很隐蔽 |
[24:49] | where they wouldn’t be disturbed. | 这样他们就不会受到打扰 |
[24:50] | Kind of like bears in caves. | 就像在山洞里冬眠的狗熊 |
[24:51] | We should go see who this is. We’ll be right back. | 我们得去看下谁来了 马上回来 |
[24:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:03] | Are you sick? | 你病了吗 |
[25:04] | It’s a side effect of me becoming Adalind | 这是我变成爱达玲 |
[25:08] | and sleeping with Nick. | 跟尼克上床的副作用 |
[25:11] | What side effects? What are you talking about? | 什么副作用 你在说什么 |
[25:15] | Juliette, talk to us. | 朱丽叶 跟我们说说 |
[25:19] | I’m— I’m losing myself. | 我 我在失去自我 |
[25:22] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[25:30] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[25:32] | I didn’t know you were here. | 我不知道你在这里 |
[25:35] | You told them? | 你跟他们说了 |
[25:37] | No, I didn’t. | 没有 |
[25:42] | You told Hank? | 你跟汉克说了 |
[25:46] | Well, yeah, he’s my partner. | 对 他是我的搭档 |
[25:48] | So what do you think, Hank? | 那你怎么看 汉克 |
[25:52] | – What is going on? – Oh, my God. | -怎么回事 -天哪 |
[25:53] | Did you guys break up? | 你俩分手了吗 |
[25:55] | In a way. | 差不多吧 |
[25:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:57] | Can someone just tell us what’s happening right now? | 有没有人能告诉我们到底怎么回事 |
[25:59] | Tell them. | 说吧 |
[26:01] | If you don’t, I will. | 你不说 就我说 |
[26:05] | All right. | 行吧 |
[26:06] | Hold on to your hats. | 站稳了哦 |
[26:11] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[26:13] | It’s the new me. | 这就是全新的我 |
[26:18] | There, it’s done. Are you happy? | 好了 你开心了吗 |
[26:23] | There’s got to be something. | 一定有办法的 |
[26:24] | You always say that. | 你总是这么说 |
[26:25] | This time you’re wrong. There’s nothing anybody can do. | 这次你错了 这事根本无解 |
[26:28] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[26:30] | Sometime after we did what we did. | 我们做了该做的事之后的某一天 |
[26:33] | I made a mistake in coming here. | 我不该来的 |
[26:35] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 真不知道我在想什么 |
[26:37] | You all had a hand in this. | 这事你们都有份 |
[26:40] | This is my fault, not theirs. Don’t blame them. | 这是我的错 与他们无关 别怪他们 |
[26:45] | There’s enough blame to go around. | 我怨气很够你们分 |
[26:55] | You can fix this, Nick, right? | 你可以治好她的 对吧 尼克 |
[26:57] | You can change this. | 你可以改变她的 |
[26:59] | Like–like when you took Adalind’s powers away. | 就好像你夺走爱达玲的能力那样 |
[27:02] | That’s not gonna work this time. | 这次没用了 |
[27:03] | How do you know? Are you sure? | 你怎么知道 你确定吗 |
[27:05] | She met with a friend of Renard’s who knows about this. | 她见过雷纳德一个深谙此道的朋友 |
[27:08] | Juliette tried to undo it before she told me, and she can’t. | 朱丽叶在告诉我这事之前就试过了 但没用 |
[27:11] | This is unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[27:13] | I mean, how are you two still even living together? | 你俩怎么还能住一起的 |
[27:16] | We’re not. | 没住一起了 |
[27:19] | Okay, well, I’m sure you both need time to– | 好吧 你俩肯定需要时间… |
[27:22] | Time is not gonna help this. | 时间也改变不了 |
[27:24] | She’s a Hexenbiest. I’m a Grimm. | 她是巫女 我是格林 |
[27:31] | Wu, we’re at the spice shop with Monroe and Rosalee. | 吴 我们来香料店找门罗和罗莎莉了 |
[27:33] | You’re on speaker. | 开免提了 |
[27:34] | Hey, a woman was attacked on the highway. | 一个女人在公路上遇袭了 |
[27:36] | She’s okay, but the guy who attacked her is not. | 她没事 但袭击她的人就不太好了 |
[27:39] | Got ourselves another frozen stiff. | 又来了一具冻僵的尸体 |
[27:41] | You got a location? | 有地址吗 |
[27:43] | Route 4, mile marker 17. | 4号公路 17英里标志牌处 |
[27:45] | Okay, we’re on our way. | 好 我们这就来 |
[27:48] | I should probably go with you guys. | 也许我该跟你们一起去 |
[27:51] | Nick, I’m gonna call Juliette. | 尼克 我会打给朱丽叶 |
[27:54] | We’re not giving up. | 我们不能放弃 |
[27:57] | Thanks, Rosalee. | 谢了 罗莎莉 |
[28:07] | She’s a freaking Hexenbiest? | 她竟然是巫女 |
[28:15] | Hey, female driver picked up a hitchhiker. | 女司机载了一个搭便车的 |
[28:19] | He looked sick like he needed help. | 他样子好像病了 需要帮助 |
[28:20] | She was taking him to the hospital when he attacked her. | 他袭击她时 她正带他去医院 |
[28:23] | Hi, Monroe. | 门罗 |
[28:24] | Sergeant. | 警官 |
[28:25] | Monroe knows a thing or two about the Varme Tyv. | 门罗对盗热怪稍微有点了解 |
[28:29] | Varme Tyv, is that what we’re dealing with here? | 盗热怪 就是我们眼前的这个吗 |
[28:31] | We think. | 应该是 |
[28:33] | From what I know about Varme Tyv, they need body heat. | 据我所知 盗热怪需要体温 |
[28:36] | This is what happens when they don’t get it. | 当他们得不到时 就会成这样 |
[28:37] | They’re really cold-blooded. | 他们非常”冷血” |
[28:40] | North Dakota license. | 北达科他州的牌照 |
[28:41] | Just like Knute Gunderson. | 跟克努特·甘德森一样 |
[28:43] | This is Jalmer Gunderson. | 他叫亚尔莫·甘德森 |
[28:45] | I’m guessing brothers. | 我猜是兄弟 |
[28:47] | Unless they’re married. | 不然就只有夫妻才会同姓了 |
[28:48] | Whatever their relationship, | 不管是什么关系 |
[28:49] | Jalmer must have gotten out of Knute’s car | 亚尔莫肯定是在克努特的车抛锚后 |
[28:51] | after it broke down and started hitchhiking. | 下了车开始找顺风车搭 |
[28:53] | Well, this makes two. There’s still a third out there. | 这样就有两个人了 还有第三个呢 |
[28:56] | If they need body heat so bad, | 如果他们这么迫切地需要体温 |
[28:58] | why would they split up? | 为什么还要分开呢 |
[29:00] | I guess three of them couldn’t generate enough heat outside, | 我猜是他们三个人没法产生足够的热量 |
[29:02] | and one victim wouldn’t sustain all three…【】 | 杀一个人的热量也不够他们三个人分 |
[29:06] | Plus, no one’s gonna pick up three guys hitchhiking together. | 再说 也没人会让三个人一起搭顺风车 |
[29:08] | So it’s every Varme Tyv for himself. | 所以盗热怪也只能自顾自了 |
[29:11] | All right, Wu, check out the police department | 吴 回去问一下北达科他州 |
[29:13] | in Dickinson, North Dakota, | 迪金森市的警局 |
[29:14] | see if any other Gundersons are licensed there. | 有没有别的姓甘德森的驾照是在那发的 |
[29:17] | We need to run Gunderson here in Portland. | 还得查查波特兰的甘德森 |
[29:18] | If they’re headed for a hibernaculum, | 如果他们是往冬眠地方去的 |
[29:20] | there might be a relative here. | 可能在这里有亲戚 |
[29:22] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[29:24] | It’s Portland. | 这可是波特兰 |
[29:38] | Jeez, buddy, I didn’t think it was that cold out. | 天呐 伙计 没觉得外面有这么冷啊 |
[29:41] | Where you want to go? | 你想去哪里 |
[29:42] | Home. | 回家 |
[29:44] | I’m gonna need an address. | 那我得知道地址 |
[29:48] | You sure you’re okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:03] | Seven Gundersons in the Portland area, | 波特兰地区从比佛顿到特鲁特达尔 |
[30:05] | from Beaverton to Troutdale. | 有七个姓甘德森的 |
[30:07] | Any one of them could be the hibernaculum. | 每个地方都可能是冬眠地 |
[30:09] | Then we’ll have to check them all. | 那我们就得都确认一遍了 |
[30:10] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你们肯定不会相信 |
[30:13] | We got another frozen body. | 又有一具冻尸了 |
[30:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:25] | Do you think this is the third Varme Tyv? | 你觉得这是第三个盗热怪吗 |
[30:27] | Let’s look. | 看看再说 |
[30:28] | Nope, but he sure looks like he got his heat stolen by one. | 不是 不过他显然是被第三个偷了体温 |
[30:33] | Mitchell Gareth. | 米切尔·加雷斯 |
[30:35] | I have a business card with his name on it. | 找到一张有他名字的名片 |
[30:36] | He was a cab driver at Bridgetown Cab. | 是布里奇顿出租公司的的士司机 |
[30:40] | Both of the others tried to steal cars. | 另外两个都尝试了偷车 |
[30:42] | So you think that this other guy stole a cab? | 你们觉得剩下这个家伙偷出租车了吗 |
[30:44] | One way to find out. | 有个办法可以知道 |
[30:46] | Bridgetown Cab, | 布里奇顿出租 |
[30:47] | this is Detective Griffin with the Portland PD. | 我是波特兰警局的格里芬警探 |
[30:49] | I’m calling about one of your drivers, | 我想问问关于你们的一个司机 |
[30:51] | Mitchell Gareth. | 米切尔·加雷斯的情况 |
[30:54] | Can you tell me his last pickup? | 你能告诉我他最后的载客地点吗 |
[30:59] | Last pickup was here. | 最后的载客地点就在这里 |
[31:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:05] | Just got a call from Dickinson PD. | 刚接到迪金森警局的电话 |
[31:07] | They have three Gundersons licensed in North Dakota. | 他们档案上有三个甘德森持北达科他驾照 |
[31:10] | The last known residence | 最近的住址是 |
[31:11] | was a housing compound for shale oil workers. | 页岩油工人居住的宿舍区 |
[31:13] | Knute, Jalmer, and Sven– | 克努特 亚尔莫和斯温 |
[31:16] | all brothers. | 是三兄弟 |
[31:17] | Sven’s the only one with a record, | 斯温是唯一一个有前科的 |
[31:19] | all misdemeanor stuff. | 都是一些轻罪 |
[31:21] | Charged for a couple drunk and disorderlies, | 几次被控酗酒和妨害治安 |
[31:23] | spent a couple nights in jail. | 被监禁过一段时间 |
[31:25] | Booking sheet says | 文件上说 |
[31:25] | he’s got snake tattoos up and down his forearms. | 他的前臂上下都有蛇纹身 |
[31:27] | Snakes, that’s original. | 蛇 真够独特的 |
[31:29] | They all headed west after their cars broke down. | 在车抛锚之后 他们都往西去了 |
[31:31] | Which of the Gundersons lives out west? | 哪个甘德森住在西面 |
[31:33] | Well, of the seven addresses we have, | 我们手上的七个地址 |
[31:34] | only one is west of here, | 只有一个在这里的西面 |
[31:36] | a farm belonging to Sundvik Gunderson on Lost Mill Road. | 罗斯米尔路上的桑维·甘德森的农场 |
[31:40] | That’s where we start. | 我们就从那开始 |
[31:44] | That was not an accident. | 那不是意外 |
[31:46] | What makes you think that? | 为什么这么认为 |
[31:47] | Because I saw her. | 因为我看见她了 |
[31:49] | I saw Juliette across the street. | 我看见朱丽叶在马路对面 |
[31:51] | She made it fall. | 是她让它掉下来的 |
[31:52] | You’re sure? | 你确定 |
[31:54] | Sure enough. | 非常确定 |
[31:55] | You need to kill her before she kills me. | 你要在她杀了我之前 杀了她 |
[31:59] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[32:03] | She helped Kelly Burkhardt take your child. | 她帮凯利·伯克哈德带走了你的孩子 |
[32:05] | She might know how to get in touch with Nick’s mother, | 她也许知道怎么联系上尼克的妈妈 |
[32:07] | and now that she’s a Hexenbiest, | 现在她又成了巫女 |
[32:08] | there’s no telling how this has affected | 也不知道她和那个格林的 |
[32:09] | her relationship with the Grimm. | 关系变得如何了 |
[32:11] | I can’t imagine it’s good, | 肯定好不了 |
[32:12] | which is probably why she’s coming after you. | 可能就是因为这样 她才来找你麻烦 |
[32:14] | She blames you for what happened. | 她把这一切都怪到你头上 |
[32:16] | This could well turn out to our advantage. | 可以把这点变成我们的优势 |
[32:19] | What, her killing me? | 哪点 她杀了我吗 |
[32:21] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[32:22] | No one’s going to kill you… | 没人会杀了你 |
[32:26] | unless you keep shouting. | 只要你不再这么鬼吼鬼叫 |
[32:32] | {\an8\私人财产 请勿进入 | |
[32:49] | A lot of cars. | 好多车 |
[32:51] | Maybe they’re having a party. | 也许他们在开派对 |
[32:52] | Well, that could be awkward. | 那就尴尬了 |
[32:54] | Pretty dark for a party, don’t you think? | 开派对也太暗了吧 |
[32:56] | I don’t see the stolen cab. | 我没看见被偷的出租车 |
[32:57] | Well, if it’s a party, maybe he wasn’t invited. | 如果是派对 可能没邀请他 |
[33:00] | We still need to check. | 还是得确认一下 |
[33:01] | If he’s in there, we’re bringing him out. | 如果他在里面 我们把他带出来 |
[33:03] | Right, but if this is the hibernaculum, | 但是如果这里就是冬眠地点 |
[33:05] | we got to be careful. | 我们得小心点 |
[33:06] | There could be, like, four or five of them in there. | 他们可能有四五个人在里面 |
[33:08] | We could handle that. | 我们可以应付 |
[33:09] | Only one of them’s guilty of murder. | 他们中只有一个人犯了谋杀罪 |
[33:12] | Hey, this way. | 这边来 |
[33:35] | Okay, sure doesn’t look like anybody’s home. | 好吧 不像有人在家的样子 |
[33:37] | I don’t smell anything. | 没闻到任何气味 |
[33:38] | – Do you think we should knock? – Do you? | -你们觉得我们要敲门吗 -你觉得呢 |
[33:40] | He’s still a murder suspect. | 他是谋杀嫌疑人 |
[33:41] | I think the answer’s no. | 那应该是不用了 |
[33:59] | Whoa, you feel that? | 你们感受到了吗 |
[34:01] | It’s like walking into a freezer. | 就像走进了冷冻库一样 |
[34:03] | Yeah, I’ve heard of winterizing a place, | 虽然听说过让住的地方准备好过冬什么的 |
[34:04] | but this is ridiculous. | 但这也太怪了 |
[34:05] | It’s colder in here than it is outside. | 这里面比外面还冷 |
[34:07] | I thought they were supposed to be looking for warmth. | 我还以为他们是要找暖和的地方呢 |
[34:08] | Okay, if this is the hibernaculum, where is everybody? | 如果这里是冬眠地 人都去哪了 |
[34:10] | Look, I’ve only heard stories about hibernacula. | 我只是听说过冬眠地的传说 |
[34:12] | I’ve never been inside one, okay, so don’t ask me. | 从来没进去过 所以别问我 |
[34:17] | Wait, wait, wait. Do you feel that? | 等等 你们感受到了吗 |
[34:20] | Yeah, it’s getting warmer. | 感受到了 暖和起来了 |
[34:25] | And warmer. | 更暖和了 |
[34:28] | Wait, I think the heat’s coming from the floor. | 等等 我觉得热气是从地板来的 |
[34:31] | Over here. It’s really warm over here. | 这里 这里非常暖和 |
[34:38] | It’s stuck. | 拉不起来 |
[34:44] | I got a trapdoor. | 有个活板门 |
[34:46] | Easy, easy. | 轻点 轻点 |
[34:52] | That is really hot down there. | 这下面好热 |
[35:06] | Wait a minute, if this is the hibernaculum, | 等等 如果这里是冬眠地 |
[35:09] | what are they doing down there? | 他们在下面干什么 |
[35:11] | Hibernaculating? | 冬眠吧 |
[35:25] | It’s like a sauna down here. | 这下面就跟桑拿房一样 |
[35:44] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么情况 |
[35:48] | There’s a lot more than four or five down here. | 远不止四五个在这里啊 |
[35:53] | I think we found the hibernaculum. | 我想我们找到冬眠地了 |
[36:04] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[36:09] | They’re in a deep sleep, right? | 他们是在深度睡眠中吧 |
[36:11] | Pretty deep, as far as I know. | 据我所知 非常深度 |
[36:14] | We’ve got to find Sven and get out of here. | 我们得找到斯温 然后离开这 |
[36:18] | You know how you’re never supposed to wake a sleeping bear? | 知道永远都不要去吵醒睡着的熊的故事吧 |
[36:22] | A pile of sleeping Varme Tyv could be way worse. | 一群睡着的盗热怪更不能惹 |
[36:25] | Then we better be careful who we wake up. | 那我们最好谨慎地找要叫醒的人 |
[36:40] | Hey, I think this is Sven. He’s got the tattoos. | 我觉得这是斯温 他手上有纹身 |
[36:46] | Yeah, but he’s got two– | 对 但他上面有两个 |
[36:47] | make that three– people on top of him. | 三个人压着 |
[36:52] | Be careful. Move slow. | 小心点 慢点挪 |
[36:56] | All right, get her. | 行了 把她抱走 |
[36:59] | And you get him. | 你负责他 |
[37:00] | Let me get her. | 我负责她 |
[37:01] | I’ll move his arm. | 我来搬他的手臂 |
[37:05] | Um, guys. | 伙计们 |
[37:08] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[37:13] | Okay, get back. | 往后退 |
[37:16] | Uh, okay, now what? | 好吧 现在怎么办 |
[37:19] | I don’t know. There are too many of them. | 我也不知道 他们人数也太多了 |
[37:23] | There’s people down here. | 有外人在这里 |
[37:24] | All right, everybody just stay calm. | 大家都冷静点 |
[37:26] | We’re the police. We’re only here for Sven. | 我们是警察 只是来找斯温的 |
[37:30] | Get them. | 抓住他们 |
[37:31] | Go, go. Up the stairs, go. | 快跑 上楼 快 |
[37:32] | No one can know we’re here. | 不能让任何人知道我们在这里 |
[37:38] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[37:41] | We’ve got to rethink this. | 我们得再想想办法 |
[37:42] | We’re not gonna be able to keep them down there. | 不可能一直把他们关在下面的 |
[37:44] | We have to get back to the cars. | 我们得跑回车里 |
[37:45] | Are we just gonna let them loose? | 是要就这么把他们放出来吗 |
[37:46] | I don’t think we have a chance now. | 我们现在也没机会了 |
[37:47] | Three, two, one, go! | 3 2 1 跑 |
[37:57] | They went outside. | 他们跑出去了 |
[37:58] | Don’t let them get away. | 别让他们跑了 |
[38:05] | We’ll never make it to the cars. | 我们来不及跑回车里 |
[38:07] | To the barn. | 去谷仓 |
[38:10] | Over here! | 在这里 |
[38:11] | It’s cold out here. | 外面好冷 |
[38:13] | Don’t let them– get them, get them! | 别让他们 抓住他们 抓住他们 |
[38:14] | – Stop them! – Faster! | -阻止他们 -快点 |
[38:18] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[38:19] | Don’t let them get away. | 别让他们跑了 |
[38:20] | Got to catch them. | 得抓住他们 |
[38:27] | – There’s the stolen cab. – Help! Block the door! | -那是被偷的出租车 -快来 把门堵住 |
[38:32] | I’m calling for backup. | 我打电话求支援 |
[38:33] | They’ll never get here in time. | 他们来不及赶到的 |
[38:34] | There’s a hell of a lot of them coming this way. | 他们大批大批的在往这边来 |
[38:36] | Get the shovel! | 把铁铲拿过来 |
[38:41] | Everybody, get ready. | 所有人准备好 |
[38:47] | Get the door. | 来抵着门 |
[38:56] | They’re in. | 他们进来了 |
[39:40] | 【】So cold. So cold. Nick, Hank, get over here. | 好冷 好冷 尼克 汉克 快过来 |
[39:49] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[39:55] | They’re freezing. | 他们要冻僵了 |
[39:56] | How do we explain this one? | 我们要怎么解释 |
[39:58] | I don’t think we can. | 我觉得解释不了 |
[40:00] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[40:02] | We’ve got to put them back. | 得把他们送回去 |
[40:04] | All of them? | 所有人吗 |
[40:05] | They’re innocent. We can’t just let them die. | 他们是无辜的 不能就这么让他们死了 |
[40:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:26] | You think they’ll survive? | 你觉得他们会活下来吗 |
[40:28] | I hope. | 希望吧 |
[40:31] | Let’s get it closed back up. | 我们上去锁好门吧 |
[40:39] | Quietly, quietly. | 轻点 轻点 |
[40:46] | We were never here. | 我们从没来过这 |
[40:48] | Ah, probably better that way. | 这样也许更好 |
[40:51] | Hey, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[40:54] | What happened to Sven? | 斯温怎么样了 |
[40:55] | Frozen solid in the barn. | 在谷仓冻结实了 |
[40:57] | Yeah, he was never here either. | 他也没来过这 |
[40:59] | Otherwise they’re gonna find everyone else. | 不然他们就会发现所有人了 |
[41:01] | So what are we gonna do with him? | 那我们要怎么处理他 |
[41:10] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[41:13] | Excuse me, are you on duty? | 不好意思 你载客吗 |
[41:36] | The misfortune of our family is already passing to you. | 家族的厄运已经传到了你的身上 |
[41:40] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[41:42] | I know you loved Juliette, | 我知道你很爱朱丽叶 |
[41:44] | but you have to end it and never see her again. | 但你必须做个了断 再也不要见她 |