时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Prostitutes, left-handed killer, | 妓女 左撇子凶手 |
[00:03] | organs being surgically removed. | 器官以外科手术般的方式被摘除 |
[00:05] | This is starting to sound a little familiar. | 这听起来开始有点耳熟了 |
[00:06] | You thinking Jack the Ripper? | 你说开膛手杰克吗 |
[00:10] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[00:11] | What happened to the trailer? | 拖车怎么了 |
[00:12] | – Juliette. – She torched it. | -朱丽叶 -一把火给烧了 |
[00:14] | Juliette knows just about everything | 朱丽叶对伯克哈德先生 |
[00:16] | about Mr. Burkhardt, about his mother, | 他的母亲 了如指掌 |
[00:19] | and therefore about where the child might be. | 因此可能也知道孩子的下落 |
[00:21] | Wouldn’t it be wonderful if Nick was in mortal danger | 如果尼克有生命危险 需要妈妈的援手 |
[00:24] | and needed Mummy’s help? | 那不是很棒吗 |
[00:25] | There is a way to suppress the Hexenbiest in her. | 有一种办法能抑制她体内的巫女人格 |
[00:28] | Wouldn’t that mean | 那不就是说 |
[00:29] | you’d have to try it on a Hexenbiest | 你们只能在巫女身上试验 |
[00:30] | to make sure it works? | 来确保它有效 |
[00:32] | No, Juliette, it’s all we’ve got! | 不要 朱丽叶 我们就这么一瓶 |
[00:36] | When are you all gonna learn that I like who I am? | 你们要怎样才明白我很喜欢现在的我呢 |
[00:38] | Well, we don’t. | 我们不喜欢 |
[00:41] | Well, that’s just too damn bad. | 那真是太糟糕了 |
[00:44] | – Nick. – Oh, my God. | -尼克 -天呐 |
[00:45] | I can’t stop it! | 我阻止不了 |
[00:49] | “比情人的爱更浓烈的是情人的恨 彼此折磨的伤口永远无法愈合” | |
[00:58] | – What are you doing? – I can’t stop it. | -你在做什么 -我阻止不了 |
[00:59] | Go. Go. | 快走 |
[01:02] | – Nick! – I can’t stop it. | -尼克 -我控制不住 |
[01:03] | Let go of the gun! | 把枪扔掉 |
[01:09] | Whoo! That was close. | 真是差一点点 |
[01:13] | So if you really did test your little concoction | 如果你们真的在爱达玲小姐身上 |
[01:15] | on Miss Adalind and she’s useless, | 试用了这个药水 她也没了能力 |
[01:19] | then I suppose you did me a great big favor. | 我想你们真是帮了我一个大忙 |
[01:24] | Thanks for doing the heavy lifting. | 多谢你们帮我解决了一件难事 |
[01:30] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[01:33] | Whoever that was, | 无论现在是什么情况 |
[01:34] | I am done | 我都不愿意再 |
[01:35] | trying to help it. | 伸出援手了 |
[01:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[01:37] | She could have killed Monroe. | 她刚刚差点就杀了门罗 |
[01:38] | I’m out too. | 我也退出 |
[01:40] | That bitch! | 贱人 |
[01:41] | Juliette’s out of control. | 朱丽叶已经失控了 |
[01:43] | We need to warn the captain. | 我们得提醒一下队长 |
[01:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:52] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[01:53] | Well, you called me. | 是你给我打的电话 |
[01:55] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[01:56] | I’m looking for Sean Renard. | 我找肖恩·雷纳德 |
[01:57] | You don’t have ‘im. | 他不在 |
[01:59] | But this is his phone. | 但这是他的电话 |
[02:01] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[02:02] | We’re home. | 我们在家 |
[02:03] | But I’m afraid he can’t come to the phone right now. | 但恐怕他现在没法接电话 |
[02:05] | He’s…resting. | 他在休息 |
[02:07] | We had a bit of a rough night. | 我们今晚有点折腾 |
[02:09] | This last one was a real fighter. | 最后一个太难对付了 |
[02:12] | We’re quite fatigued, so if it’s not a bother, | 我们现在很累 如果可以的话 |
[02:14] | call back at a more convenient time. | 找个更恰当的时间打过来吧 |
[02:17] | Cheers. | 再见 |
[02:19] | Who the hell was that? | 那家伙是谁 |
[02:20] | I think we just heard from Jack the Ripper. | 我觉得我们刚刚听到的是开膛手杰克 |
[02:22] | Wait a minute. He’s with Renard? | 等等 他和雷纳德在一起 |
[02:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:25] | I’ll have Wu meet us. | 我让吴跟我们汇合 |
[02:42] | – When did you get here? – Just now. | -你什么时候到的 -刚刚 |
[02:43] | – You see anything? – Nothing. | -看见什么了吗 -没有 |
[02:44] | – Where do you want me? – Take the back. | -要我负责哪里 -后面 |
[03:30] | Stay there. | 待在那 |
[03:31] | What the hell is– | 这到底是… |
[03:38] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[03:38] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[03:39] | You called the captain’s cell. | 你给队长打的电话 |
[03:41] | That guy said he was here. You heard him. | 那家伙说他在这里 你也听到了 |
[03:48] | Where’s your cell phone? | 你的手机呢 |
[03:49] | – Why? – I called your cell. | -怎么了 -我给你打电话了 |
[03:51] | Somebody answered. It wasn’t you. | 别人接的 不是你 |
[03:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[03:53] | Where is your cell phone? It’s not here. | 你的手机呢 不在这里 |
[03:54] | I don’t know. Maybe in the living room. | 不知道 可能在客厅 |
[03:57] | Somebody want to tell me what’s going on? | 有人能告诉我发生什么事了吗 |
[04:05] | Check the calls. | 看看通话记录 |
[04:10] | Last call was received at 10:08. | 最后一通来电是10:08 |
[04:12] | Your number. | 你的号码 |
[04:13] | Well, I didn’t talk to you, Nick. | 我没有跟你对话 尼克 |
[04:14] | I must have missed the call. | 我肯定是错过那通电话了 |
[04:14] | – Where were you 15 minutes ago? – I was sleeping. | -十五分钟前你在哪里 -睡觉 |
[04:16] | You leave that door open? | 那门是你留着的 |
[04:19] | – No. – It was open, sir. | -不是 -它是开着的 长官 |
[04:21] | I talked to somebody on your phone. | 我跟接你电话的人通话了 |
[04:22] | He said you were at home and you were resting. | 他说你在家里休息 |
[04:24] | Are you saying the killer was in my house? | 你是说凶手刚才在我的房子里 |
[04:25] | That’s what he said, | 这是他说的 |
[04:26] | and he was talking on your phone. | 他还接你的电话呢 |
[04:29] | Where were you tonight before you came home? | 今晚你回家之前在哪里 |
[04:31] | I was at Henrietta’s. | 去了汉丽埃塔家 |
[04:33] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这有什么关系吗 |
[04:34] | You might want to get dressed, Captain. | 你还是换下衣服吧 队长 |
[04:39] | Henrietta? | 汉丽埃塔 |
[04:41] | Henrietta! | 汉丽埃塔 |
[04:44] | Oh, God, no. God, no. God. | 天呐 天呐 天呐 |
[04:47] | No. | 不 |
[04:48] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[04:49] | We got a body. | 发现一具尸体 |
[04:50] | 1118 Old Stable Drive, off Williams Road. | 老马房道1118号 在威廉姆斯路尽头 |
[04:53] | Copy that. 1118 Old Stable Drive. | 收到 老马房道1118号 |
[05:20] | He said, “We.” | 他说”我们” |
[05:23] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:23] | The guy you talked to on the phone. | 跟你通话的那家伙 |
[05:24] | He said, “We had a rough night. | 他说”我们今晚有点折腾 |
[05:26] | She was a real fighter.” | 她太难对付了” |
[05:28] | Yeah, he did. | 他是说过 |
[05:29] | Doesn’t “We” imply more than one? | 我们不是意味着不止一个人吗 |
[05:32] | Let’s figure this out. | 查查这事吧 |
[05:33] | We need to figure out who “We” is. | 我们要查清楚我们指的是谁 |
[05:36] | This guy is targeting me, and I don’t know why. | 这家伙针对的是我 但我不知道原因 |
[05:37] | He must have seen the press conference, | 他一定是看了新闻发布会 |
[05:39] | but he was probably waiting outside my house. | 他可能一直在我家门外等着 |
[05:40] | Followed me here, killed her, | 尾随我来到这 杀了她 |
[05:41] | then came back after me. | 然后再回来找我 |
[05:43] | It’s a good thing you called when you did. | 还好你给我打了电话 |
[05:44] | You probably scared him off. | 也许你把他吓跑了 |
[05:45] | Let’s get you home. | 我们送你回家吧 |
[05:46] | Let us handle the investigation. | 让我们来负责调查 |
[05:49] | You’re dealing with enough right now. | 你现在要应对的事已经够多了 |
[05:51] | Yeah, okay. | 好 |
[05:53] | You just have to find this killer. | 你们一定要找出这个凶手 |
[05:54] | All right, whatever you need, get it. | 有任何需要 尽管提 |
[06:03] | We’re taking the Captain home. | 我们现在送队长回家 |
[06:05] | We want surveillance on his house– all night. | 我们要整晚监视他的家 |
[06:08] | Okay, I’ll put someone on him. | 好 我会派人去的 |
[06:22] | Position one secure. | 位置一到位 |
[06:29] | Position two secure. | 位置二到位 |
[06:45] | Position three secure. | 位置三到位 |
[07:20] | Home, sweet home. | 舒适的家啊 |
[07:22] | He took down all our photographs. | 他把我们的合照都拿下来了 |
[07:25] | Painful memories. | 痛苦的回忆 |
[07:34] | How many ways in and out? | 这里有多少个出入口 |
[07:37] | Front door, side door, back door. | 前门 侧门和后门 |
[07:39] | Back door’s in the kitchen. | 后门在厨房里 |
[07:45] | This must be the computer you used to email his mother. | 这就是你用来和他妈妈联系的电脑吧 |
[07:50] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:54] | Weston Steward had his head cut off here. | 韦斯顿·斯图尔德在这被人砍了头 |
[07:56] | Sean was shot here. | 肖恩在这里中枪 |
[07:59] | Such a happy home. | 多么幸福的家啊 |
[08:02] | Good place to raise a family. | 真是个组建家庭的好地方啊 |
[08:04] | Anything else I should be aware of? | 有什么我该注意的事项吗 |
[08:13] | Not really. | 没什么了 |
[08:15] | And what’s upstairs? | 楼上什么结构 |
[08:16] | Two bedrooms, two baths. | 两间卧室 两间浴室 |
[08:18] | Let’s have a look. | 我们去看看吧 |
[08:24] | And this… | 这里 |
[08:26] | was our bedroom. | 就是我们以前的卧室 |
[08:40] | And this would be | 而这里就是 |
[08:41] | where Nick and Adalind made their baby. | 尼克和爱达玲造人的爱床了吧 |
[08:44] | It would. | 是的 |
[08:47] | Anything else? | 还有别的问题吗 |
[08:49] | Yes. | 有 |
[08:52] | If I’m going to be working with the royal family, | 如果我要和皇室合作 |
[08:55] | you need to have a very clear understanding… | 有一点你要非常清楚地明白 |
[09:01] | of just how valuable I can be. | 我的价值 |
[09:10] | It’s secure. | 安全了 |
[09:14] | Why were you at Henrietta’s? | 你为什么去汉丽埃塔家 |
[09:18] | I’ve been having some problems lately. | 最近我有一些麻烦 |
[09:21] | What kind of problems? | 什么样的麻烦 |
[09:23] | I keep dreaming that I’m getting shot again. | 我一直梦到有人再次对我开枪 |
[09:26] | It’s been happening over and over. | 一直不断地在重复 |
[09:28] | The scars on my chest, they– | 我胸口上的伤疤 |
[09:31] | they start to bleed | 开始出血 |
[09:32] | almost as though I did just get shot. | 就像是我刚刚才中枪 |
[09:34] | Have you seen a doctor? | 你有去看医生吗 |
[09:36] | Yeah, they can’t find anything wrong with me. | 有 他们查不出任何问题 |
[09:39] | I’ve been waking up in places, | 我一直在不同的地方醒来 |
[09:40] | and I don’t know how I got there. | 但我却不知道是怎么去到的 |
[09:42] | So you’re blacking out. | 这么说你当时失去知觉了 |
[09:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:44] | That’s why I went to see Henrietta. | 所以我去找汉丽埃塔 |
[09:45] | I was hoping she could tell me what was wrong. | 希望她能给我些解答 |
[09:48] | – What’d she tell you? – Nothing! | -她和你说了什么 -什么也没说 |
[09:50] | It was a waste, so I left. | 浪费时间 所以我走了 |
[09:53] | Look, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[09:54] | Maybe this killer is trying to make me think I’m going crazy. | 也许凶手想让我以为自己疯了 |
[09:57] | What if he’s gonna pin this murder on me? | 如果他想把这起谋杀案嫁祸给我呢 |
[09:58] | Or what if– what if he’s drugging me? | 又或是他给我下了药呢 |
[10:00] | Look, Captain, the best thing you can do right now | 队长 现在你能做的就是 |
[10:02] | is get some sleep. | 好好睡一觉 |
[10:03] | We’ve got an officer outside who’ll stay here all night. | 我们会安排警官整晚在门外留守的 |
[10:07] | Put your alarm on. | 设好闹钟 |
[10:09] | Keep your phone with you. | 手机别离身 |
[10:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:19] | If he’s blacking out, anything could happen. | 如果他当时失去知觉 那任何事都可能发生 |
[10:21] | Do we really think this Jack guy | 你真的认为这个叫杰克的人 |
[10:22] | is following him, drugging him? | 在跟踪他 给他下药吗 |
[10:24] | I don’t know. Something doesn’t sound right. | 不知道 有些事不太对劲 |
[10:26] | Is it possible this thing is controlling him somehow? | 他会不会是受控于某物呢 |
[10:30] | What if it’s in him? | 如果是在他体内呢 |
[10:38] | Hey, fellas. | 伙计们 |
[10:39] | What am I looking for? | 我要找些什么 |
[10:40] | Anybody shows up outside this house, we want to know about it. | 任何出现在屋外的人 我们都要知道 |
[10:43] | Anyone comes out of the house, we want to know about that too. | 任何从屋里出去的人 我们也要知道 |
[10:45] | Somebody after the Captain again? | 又有人要加害队长吗 |
[10:47] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[10:48] | We don’t know yet. | 暂时还不清楚 |
[11:54] | Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[12:03] | Nick, what’s up? | 尼克 什么事 |
[12:04] | Adalind would know. | 爱达玲会知道 |
[12:05] | She would know what? | 她会知道什么 |
[12:07] | What’s going on with the Captain. | 队长到底是怎么回事 |
[12:09] | All right. | 好 |
[12:46] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[12:59] | You’ve been a bad boy, Sean. | 你一直都是个坏孩子 肖恩 |
[13:03] | And it’s only gonna get worse. | 而且只会越变越坏 |
[13:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:29] | Bud, it’s Nick. We need to talk to Adalind. | 巴德 我是尼克 我们要找爱达玲 |
[13:31] | What’s wrong? She’s asleep. | 怎么了 她睡着了 |
[13:32] | Do you want me to wake her up? | 要我去叫醒她吗 |
[13:34] | No. Let me do it. | 不 我来吧 |
[13:35] | Okay. How long will it take you to get here? | 好 你多久能到这 |
[13:42] | There’s–there’s somebody at the door. What should I do? | 有人敲门了 我该怎么做 |
[13:44] | Bud, it’s us. | 巴德 是我们 |
[13:51] | You almost gave me a heart attack. | 你们差点把我吓出心脏病来 |
[13:53] | What’s wrong? What’s happening? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[13:55] | Are we in trouble? | 有麻烦了吗 |
[13:56] | No, Bud, everything’s good. | 没有 巴德 一切都挺好的 |
[13:57] | Where’s Adalind? | 爱达玲呢 |
[13:58] | Uh, first bedroom on the right, | 右手边第一个房间里 |
[14:00] | down the hall. | 走廊尽头 |
[14:02] | Oh, man, I’m out of breath. | 天呐 我都喘不过气了 |
[14:04] | Are you getting enough sleep? | 你有好好睡觉吗 |
[14:05] | Huh? Sleep? | 睡觉 |
[14:07] | Uh, yeah, yeah, sure. No problem. | 有啊 当然了 没问题 |
[14:10] | No, not really. | 其实没有 |
[14:13] | I don’t know how you guys do it, | 我都不知道你们怎么过来的 |
[14:14] | living with all this tension all the time. | 一直生活在这种紧张感之下 |
[14:16] | For one thing, we don’t use bats. | 有一点 我们不用球棒 |
[14:23] | What happened with Juliette? | 朱丽叶怎么样了 |
[14:27] | She drank it, didn’t she? | 她喝了吧 |
[14:29] | It worked. I saved her. | 成功了 我救了她 |
[14:32] | And now you’re here to get rid of me. | 你现在是来摆脱我的 |
[14:34] | Adalind, I’m not gonna hurt you. | 爱达玲 我不会伤害你 |
[14:36] | Well, why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[14:38] | If she’s better, then– | 如果她好转了 那… |
[14:39] | It didn’t work. | 没有成功 |
[14:40] | What? It had to. | 什么 不应该啊 |
[14:42] | It worked on me. I can’t do anything anymore. | 对我都有用了 我现在什么都做不了 |
[14:44] | She didn’t drink it. | 她没喝 |
[14:45] | Well, no wonder it didn’t work. | 难怪没用了 |
[14:47] | You got to get her to drink it. | 你得让她喝了它呀 |
[14:48] | She destroyed it. | 被她打碎了 |
[14:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:52] | Isn’t this what she wanted? | 这不是她想要的吗 |
[14:53] | Not anymore. | 已经不是了 |
[14:56] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:57] | She likes what she is. | 她喜欢她现在的样子 |
[15:01] | She likes the power. | 她喜欢那种能力 |
[15:03] | She’s not gonna give it up. | 不愿意放弃它 |
[15:09] | So that’s what you wanted to tell me. | 你就是想来告诉我这个啊 |
[15:11] | That… | 她… |
[15:12] | And there’s another problem. | 还有一个麻烦 |
[15:15] | There’s something wrong with Renard. | 雷纳德不对劲 |
[15:17] | He keeps dreaming about being shot, | 他一直做梦梦到自己被枪击 |
[15:19] | and when he wakes up, his scars are bleeding. | 醒过来之后 伤口就开始流血 |
[15:21] | As if the bullets had just gone into him? | 好像身上刚中了枪 |
[15:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:25] | Is he having blackouts? | 他有没有时不时失去知觉 |
[15:27] | Yeah, he’s waking up in strange places. | 有 经常在奇怪的地方醒来 |
[15:28] | He can’t remember how he got there. | 也不记得他是怎么出现在那里的 |
[15:31] | Did he die? | 他之前死了吗 |
[15:33] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:34] | When he was shot, at the hospital, | 他中枪后 在医院里 |
[15:35] | was he ever pronounced dead? | 医生有没有宣布他死亡 |
[15:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:39] | I know they didn’t expect him to survive. | 我只知道他们没想到他能活下来 |
[15:42] | Was anybody there with him? | 当时有人在他身边吗 |
[15:45] | Well, his mother. | 他妈妈 |
[15:47] | Then he did die, and she brought him back. | 那他确实死了 然后她把他复活了 |
[15:51] | That must have been what opened the portal. | 门肯定就是这么打开的 |
[15:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:54] | When he died. | 他死了的时候 |
[15:55] | Sean was dead just long enough for something to hitch a ride, | 肖恩的死亡时间正好够不干净的东西搭个顺风车 |
[15:58] | and when his mother brought him back, | 当他妈妈把他复活的时候 |
[16:00] | Sean brought that something back with him. | 肖恩把那个不干净的东西一起带回来了 |
[16:03] | That’s why he’s bleeding. | 所以他才会流血 |
[16:04] | It’s taking control. | 是它在控制他 |
[16:06] | Does he know? | 他知道吗 |
[16:08] | Oh, he knows there’s something wrong, | 他知道自己不对劲 |
[16:09] | but he can’t remember anything. | 但他不记得任何事 |
[16:11] | That’s good, | 很好 |
[16:13] | ’cause when he does, it’ll be too late. | 因为等他记得了 那一切就都太迟了 |
[16:15] | Too late for what? | 什么太迟了 |
[16:16] | Whatever he brought back with him | 就是他带回来的东西 |
[16:18] | will have taken over. | 已经完全控制了他 |
[16:20] | Spirit possession. | 灵魂附身 |
[16:22] | That’s how that happens. | 就是这样 |
[16:23] | So how do we get it out of him? | 那我们要怎么把它弄走呢 |
[16:25] | You can’t unless you open the portal again. | 弄不走 除非再把那扇门打开 |
[16:28] | Then how do we do that? | 那又要怎么做 |
[16:29] | You have to kill him. | 杀了他 |
[16:31] | If we kill him, he’s kind of dead, isn’t he? | 如果我们杀了他 他就死了吧 |
[16:33] | We were thinking maybe there’s a way to do this, | 我们有考虑过可能有办法 |
[16:36] | like the Dead Faint, the same one we used on Monroe | 就像当初他们雇安吉丽娜杀门罗的时候 |
[16:38] | when they hired Angelina to kill him. | 我们让他处于昏死状态一样 |
[16:40] | The only way to prove she had done it | 能证明她完成任务的唯一证据 |
[16:43] | was to show them his dead body. | 就是给他们看他的尸体 |
[16:45] | The tetrodotoxin. | 河豚毒素 |
[16:47] | It slows down bodily functions, but it’s very dangerous. | 它能减缓身体机能 但是非常危险 |
[16:50] | I’ll say. | 没错 |
[16:52] | It almost killed me. | 差点就把我弄死了 |
[16:53] | Well, if we don’t figure out a way to get rid of it, | 如果我们不想个办法摆脱它的话 |
[16:54] | we will end up killing him. | 最后就真的要杀了他了 |
[16:56] | Are you sure he’s involved in all of this? | 你们确定他跟这些事有关吗 |
[16:58] | ‘Cause I’d like to be real sure before we do it. | 因为我是想完全确定了再开始 |
[17:00] | We haven’t been able to tie him to the crime scenes yet. | 我们还没法把他跟犯罪现场联系起来 |
[17:03] | We’re going back to recheck surveillance footage, | 我们会回去重新过一遍监控录像 |
[17:05] | see if there’s something that we missed. | 看看之前有没有错过什么 |
[17:06] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[17:08] | Okay, good. Stay with him. | 好 跟着他 |
[17:10] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上就来 |
[17:12] | That was Officer Franco. | 是弗兰科警官 |
[17:13] | Captain’s on his way in. | 队长在回警局的路上 |
[17:15] | We’ll start working on it. | 我们马上开始 |
[17:43] | There’s nothing in this one. Maybe we missed it. | 这个录像没什么发现 可能是我们错过了 |
[17:46] | Maybe we’re wrong. | 可能是我们错了 |
[17:48] | Maybe we’re just too damn tired. | 也许是我们太累了 |
[17:50] | What do we got left? | 还剩什么 |
[17:52] | Bank footage on Alder. | 埃尔德路上的银行监控 |
[17:54] | Looking at it now. | 我现在在看 |
[17:55] | There’s more footage from West Burnside. | 西伯塞德还有别的监控 |
[17:57] | I’ll pull it up. | 我马上调出来 |
[17:59] | All these cars are starting to look the same to me. | 我开始觉得这些车都一样了 |
[18:01] | Whoa, wait. I got something. | 等等 有发现了 |
[18:07] | Is that the captain’s? | 这是不是队长的车 |
[18:11] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[18:14] | It puts him in the area | 这就表明在第一起谋杀 |
[18:15] | within one hour of the first killing. | 发生的前一小时他在那片区域 |
[18:18] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[18:22] | I need to see you both…now. | 我要见你们 现在 |
[18:29] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[18:31] | Before we go in there, | 进去之前 |
[18:32] | if he’s dealing with what we think he’s dealing with, | 如果他正面临着我们觉得会出现的情况 |
[18:36] | who the hell are we gonna be talking to? | 那我们到底是和谁在说话 |
[18:38] | Or what? | 或者是什么东西 |
[18:39] | Okay, that didn’t help at all. | 好吧 一点都没有帮上忙 |
[18:49] | There’s something very wrong with me. | 我好像很不对劲 |
[18:54] | I’m starting to think I’m losing my mind. | 我开始觉得我要疯了 |
[18:58] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[18:59] | Last night, I thought I was bleeding again. | 昨晚 我觉得我又流血了 |
[19:04] | I saw it. I felt it. | 我看见了 感觉到了 |
[19:05] | It was real. | 是真的 |
[19:08] | Then I remember falling. | 我记得我摔倒了 |
[19:10] | Then I woke up, and I was in bed, | 等我醒过来时 我在床上 |
[19:11] | as though nothing happened. | 好像什么事都没发生过 |
[19:13] | And there was a voice. I heard–I heard this voice. | 周围出现一个声音 我听见了 |
[19:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[19:17] | You blacked out again. | 你又短暂失去意识了 |
[19:21] | I guess I did. | 我想是的 |
[19:23] | Do you remember driving | 你还记得三晚之前的 |
[19:25] | around 11:30 three nights ago? | 在11:30左右你有在开车吗 |
[19:29] | What? Why? | 什么 怎么了 |
[19:30] | We have some surveillance | 我们有监控显示 |
[19:31] | that puts your car at Northwest Couch and Second | 在差不多那个时间 你的车出现在了 |
[19:33] | about that time. | 第二大道和西北库奇街 |
[19:35] | No, that–that wasn’t me. | 不可能 那不是我 |
[19:37] | I was at home, asleep. | 我在家睡觉 |
[19:38] | Your car was a couple of blocks away | 你的车离当晚第一位被害人的尸体 |
[19:40] | from where the first victim’s body was found | 被发现的地方只有几个街区 |
[19:41] | the same night, within an hour | 出现在该区域的时间 |
[19:43] | of the estimated time of death. | 距死者的预计死亡时间一个小时之内 |
[19:45] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[19:47] | No, I would–I would remember something like that. | 不可能 我应该记得这种事 |
[19:49] | – During a blackout? – I would remember something! | -在意识丧失期间吗 -我肯定会记得一些 |
[19:51] | We talked to Adalind. | 我们跟爱达玲谈过了 |
[19:52] | She said that when you died, a portal opened up. | 她说你死的时候 有一扇门打开了 |
[19:56] | And when your mother did whatever she did | 当你妈妈使出浑身解数 |
[19:57] | to bring you back… | 把你复活时 |
[20:00] | you didn’t come alone. | 回来的不只你一个 |
[20:04] | Are you saying that I’m possessed? | 你是说我被附身了 |
[20:07] | You’re blacking out, | 你会失去意识 |
[20:09] | waking up in places you don’t remember, | 在你不记得怎么去的地方醒来 |
[20:11] | bleeding from where you were shot. | 受枪击的伤口会流血 |
[20:12] | You know you went to see Henrietta, | 你知道自己去找了汉丽埃塔 |
[20:13] | but you have no idea when you left. | 却不知道你是什么时候离开的 |
[20:15] | Are you suggesting that I killed those women? | 你们是说是我杀了这些女人 |
[20:17] | We’re suggesting you may no longer be in control | 我们是说你可能再也控制不了 |
[20:19] | of what you’re doing. | 自己的所作所为了 |
[20:21] | And if that’s true, what should I do, lock myself up? | 如果真是这样 我该怎么办 把自己关起来吗 |
[20:24] | Monroe and Rosalee are working on something. | 门罗和罗莎莉正在想办法 |
[20:26] | But until we figure it out, | 但在我们想出办法之前 |
[20:27] | it may be a good idea for you to stay at home. | 你还是最好待在家里 |
[20:29] | Under surveillance. | 受人监控 |
[20:30] | No, no, no, no, no, I want to know | 不 不 不 不 我想知道 |
[20:31] | what the hell is happening to me! | 我到底是怎么了 |
[20:34] | You need to give us your gun, Captain. | 你得把你的枪给我们 队长 |
[20:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:54] | But you have to know, whatever happened, | 但你们得知道 无论发生了什么 |
[20:55] | it wasn’t me. | 那都不是我 |
[21:11] | I want someone watching me who understands. | 我想找个了解情况的人看着我 |
[21:19] | You think there’s some kind of Jack the Ripper spirit | 你觉得有开膛手杰克的灵魂 |
[21:21] | inside him? | 在他体内 |
[21:22] | Pretty sure. | 我肯定 |
[21:23] | Except we can’t arrest him without having to explain it. | 但是我们不能就这么毫无由头地逮捕他 |
[21:25] | Yeah, don’t do that. | 对 别这么做 |
[21:26] | So basically he’s under house arrest. | 也就是说他现在就是被软禁了 |
[21:27] | Unofficially. | 非官方的 |
[21:29] | And he’s okay with that. | 他也接受 |
[21:31] | For now. | 目前为止 |
[21:32] | What about this other guy inside him? | 那那个在他体内的家伙呢 |
[21:35] | Is he okay with that? | 他可以接受吗 |
[21:36] | Just don’t let either of them go anywhere. | 只要别让他们中的任何一个离开就行 |
[21:38] | If anything happens, call us. | 有任何事 给我们打电话 |
[21:41] | We’ll relieve you in a couple of hours. | 几个小时后我们就来解救你 |
[21:55] | Well, this should be a jolly good romp. | 这样应该很好玩 |
[22:15] | To be honest, sir, | 说实话 殿下 |
[22:16] | I didn’t really think she’d go this far. | 我之前并不觉得她能做到这一步 |
[22:18] | I’m not certain there’s a limit to what she’ll do. | 我倒觉得她什么事都做得出来 |
[22:29] | Sorry to put you through this. | 抱歉让你遭这个罪 |
[22:31] | Oh, don’t worry about it, Captain. | 不用担心 队长 |
[22:51] | Nick, Captain’s inside his house. | 尼克 队长进屋了 |
[22:53] | Thanks, Wu. | 谢了 吴 |
[22:54] | Soon as we’re done here, we’re coming over. | 我们这边一结束 就去你那 |
[22:56] | Captain’s in. So far, so good. | 队长进屋了 目前为止一切正常 |
[22:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:00] | The Dead Faint is done. | 昏死药完成了 |
[23:04] | I think it’ll work, | 我觉得会成功的 |
[23:05] | but Sean can’t know what he’s taking. | 但是肖恩不能知道他喝的是什么 |
[23:07] | We have to assume whatever Sean knows, Jack knows. | 我们得假设无论肖恩知道什么 杰克也会知道 |
[23:10] | Right, I mean, the dilemma here is, | 对 难处在于 |
[23:11] | if that thing inside him knows he’s not really dying, | 如果他体内的东西知道他不是真的死了 |
[23:14] | then he’s probably not gonna cross back over. | 他可能就不会离开 |
[23:16] | I think they both have to believe they’re dying. | 我觉得他们俩都得认为他们是要死了 |
[23:18] | What if the captain thought he was taking something | 那如果队长以为他喝的是 |
[23:19] | that would help him remember what he was doing | 能帮他记起他在没有意识期间 |
[23:21] | during the blackouts, some kind of memory reboot? | 做的事 某种恢复记忆的药呢 |
[23:25] | There’s something called Gedaechtnishilfe, | 有个叫记忆药的药 |
[23:26] | which sort of does that. | 有这种功效 |
[23:28] | Well, so we tell him that’s what we’re giving him. | 那我们就跟他说他喝的是那个 |
[23:30] | It’s pretty tame stuff. | 这是药性非常弱的药 |
[23:32] | It wouldn’t kill him, and he might know that. | 不会杀了他 他可能也知道 |
[23:34] | I think we have to do something | 我觉得我们得做点 |
[23:35] | that makes it look like he’s really dying. | 能让人觉得他真的要死了的事 |
[23:38] | We have to convince Jack that this is the end | 我们得让杰克相信结束了 |
[23:40] | and it’s time to move out. | 该离开了 |
[23:42] | Hit the road, Jack. | 走吧 杰克 |
[23:43] | Falling asleep might not be enough to do that. | 睡过去可能还不够 |
[23:45] | We’re gonna have to put on a show. | 我们得演场戏 |
[23:47] | We may just have to shoot him. | 可能要开枪打他 |
[23:53] | No, it’s not right. | 不 不对 |
[23:56] | I would have remembered something! | 我肯定记得什么 |
[23:57] | The place — if it was cold, if it was raining. | 那些地方 冷不冷 有没有下雨 |
[24:02] | Their screams — you never forget something like that. | 她们的尖叫声 不可能不记得这些的 |
[24:07] | Oh, God, no. Oh, no. | 天呐 不 |
[24:09] | No, no, no. No! | 不 不 |
[24:15] | Stop, stop. Stop! Stop! | 停下来 停下来 |
[24:52] | He’s inside! | 他在里面 |
[24:54] | He’s inside! | 他在里面 |
[24:56] | Inside where? | 哪里里面 |
[24:59] | Inside ‘ere. | 这里 |
[25:04] | Now… | 现在 |
[25:06] | what say you and I have a bloody good time? | 不如我们一起愉快地玩耍吧 |
[25:16] | Got something. | 有发现 |
[25:21] | Is that Kelly Burkhardt? | 是凯利·伯克哈德吗 |
[25:24] | I can’t tell. | 看不清 |
[25:44] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[25:48] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[25:49] | Who’s this? | 这位是谁 |
[25:50] | This is my mom. | 这是我妈妈 |
[25:52] | Your mom. Kelly. | 你妈妈 凯利 |
[26:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:03] | Someone’s on the front porch. | 有人在门前走廊上 |
[26:05] | Is it her? | 是她吗 |
[26:06] | Don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[26:08] | There’s no child. | 没有孩子 |
[26:10] | Want us to make a move? | 要行动吗 |
[26:12] | We have to be sure. | 确定了才行 |
[26:20] | It’s not her. | 不是她 |
[26:22] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[26:24] | Just some kid. | 谁家的小孩 |
[26:46] | You’re probably asking yourself, | 你可能心里在想 |
[26:47] | “How on earth did this bloke learn to drive?” | “这家伙是怎么学开车的” |
[26:49] | Oh, Captain, you got to stop this. | 队长 请你住手 |
[26:51] | Oh, he’d love to stop it. | 他是想停 |
[26:53] | But I’ve other plans for him. | 但我有别的安排 |
[26:54] | Please. Please listen to me. | 请你听我说 |
[26:57] | God, it’s good to be alive. | 天呐 活着感觉太棒了 |
[26:58] | Please listen to me. Listen to me. | 听我说 听说我 |
[27:00] | Best hold on, mate. | 抓紧了 伙计 |
[27:10] | Where the hell is Wu? | 吴去哪里了 |
[27:15] | I got Wu’s gun. | 我找到吴的枪了 |
[27:19] | I don’t think it’s been fired. | 应该没有开过 |
[27:20] | I need to track patrol car 421. | 帮我追踪巡逻车421 |
[27:24] | *As I set out from Londontown* | *当我离开伦敦* |
[27:26] | *Upon a foggy day* | *雾气蒙蒙* |
[27:28] | *I came across a fair young maid* | *遇到以为一位年轻的姑娘* |
[27:29] | *And stole her heart away* | *夺取了她的芳心* |
[27:31] | *But not the way you think it done* | *但不是你想的那种方式* |
[27:33] | *I did not use me charm* | *我没有用我的魅力* |
[27:35] | *Instead I used a blade so sharp…* | *而是用了一把锋利的刀* |
[27:38] | Bloody ‘ell. | 该死 |
[27:40] | *She could not raise alarm* | *她也没法求救* |
[27:42] | All together now. | 一起来 |
[27:44] | *As I set out from Londontown* | *当我离开伦敦* |
[27:49] | Where the hell are they? | 他们到底去哪里了 |
[27:50] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[27:55] | 欢迎回来 杰克 | |
[27:58] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[28:09] | I hope you don’t fancy the blonde, because I do. | 希望你不喜欢那个金发姑娘 因为我喜欢 |
[28:13] | I tell you what, | 我跟你说 |
[28:14] | I’ll bring a piece of her back for you. | 我会带一部分她回来给你的 |
[28:16] | No, no, please, Captain, don’t. | 不 不要 队长 不要 |
[28:18] | This is not you. | 这不是你 |
[28:19] | There’s something inside you– | 你身体里有什么… |
[28:20] | Hey! Come on. | 行了 |
[28:21] | We’re here to have fun. Don’t ruin it. | 我们是来找乐子的 别扫兴 |
[28:23] | I’d hate to have to cut out your tongue, | 我可不想割了你的舌头 |
[28:25] | ’cause I wouldn’t do it through your mouth. | 一旦动手 我可不用那种伸进你嘴巴的笨办法 |
[28:28] | I might get bit, after all. | 不然我可能被你咬一口呢 |
[28:30] | Now…watch and learn. | 看着点 学着点 |
[28:43] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不要 |
[28:45] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不要 不 不 不 |
[28:55] | Nice night. | 今晚真美好 |
[28:57] | For a lot of things. | 各种各样的美好 |
[28:59] | Griffin. | 格里芬 |
[29:01] | We’ll take it. | 我们接手 |
[29:03] | They got Wu’s car. | 他们找到吴的车了 |
[29:05] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[29:07] | No! | 不 |
[29:08] | No! | 不 |
[29:10] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[30:16] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[30:19] | Come on. | 快点 |
[30:28] | This is far enough. | 这里够远了 |
[30:31] | You want to play right here? | 你想直接在这干活 |
[30:32] | I do. | 对 |
[30:36] | We need to talk about price. | 先谈谈价钱 |
[30:37] | Oh, now, I’m sure you’re worth every penny. | 我相信你物超所值 |
[30:42] | Aren’t you a pretty one? | 你怎么这么漂亮 |
[30:49] | – Wu! – Where’s the captain? | -吴 -队长在哪里 |
[30:51] | He’s got another woman! | 他又找了一个女人 |
[30:52] | He’s got another woman. He’s down the street. | 又找了一个女人 一路走过去了 |
[30:54] | This guy is crazy. | 这家伙疯了 |
[30:56] | He’s not the captain. You’re right; he’s possessed. | 他不是队长 你们说得对 他被附身了 |
[30:58] | He’s gonna kill her. | 他会杀了她的 |
[31:08] | I love your hair. | 我喜欢你的头发 |
[31:12] | It smells so good. | 好香 |
[31:15] | Kissing’s extra, honey. | 亲爱的 亲嘴额外收费 |
[31:16] | No, darling. | 不 宝贝 |
[31:18] | There won’t be any kissing. | 我不会亲你的 |
[31:25] | What’s going on? I wasn’t doing anything. | 出什么事了 我什么都没做 |
[31:29] | Get out of here! | 快走 |
[31:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[31:35] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[31:39] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[31:40] | How’d I get here? | 我怎么会在这 |
[31:42] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[31:47] | You got it? We’re ready. | 你们制出来了吗 我们准备好了 |
[31:51] | What are you giving me? | 给我喝的是什么 |
[31:53] | You said you can’t remember what happened. | 你说你记不起发生了什么事 |
[31:54] | This is gonna help you remember what happened. | 这会帮你记起发生的事 |
[31:56] | I took it once. | 我喝过一次 |
[31:57] | I just went to sleep, woke up feeling fine, | 就睡了一觉 醒过来神清气爽 |
[31:59] | remembered everything. | 事情全记起来了 |
[32:05] | What if I remember killing those women? | 万一我记起是我杀了那些女人呢 |
[32:07] | We know it wasn’t you. | 我们都知道那不是你 |
[32:10] | But we have to know what we’re dealing with. | 但我们得知道我们现在面对的是什么情况 |
[32:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:24] | This is just in case, sir. | 这只是为了保险起见 长官 |
[32:43] | Maybe it’s best I do remember. | 也许我最好还是能记得 |
[33:07] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[33:09] | We wait. | 等 |
[33:12] | You might want to lie down. | 你最好躺下 |
[34:05] | Kelly? | 凯利 |
[34:05] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[34:07] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[34:10] | Thank God you’re here. | 幸好你来了 |
[34:11] | Um, Nick’s not home, but I am, and the front door’s unlocked. | 尼克现在不在家 不过我在 前门没锁 |
[34:37] | It’s her, Kelly Burkhardt. | 是她 凯利·伯克哈德 |
[34:38] | She’s got the kid. | 她还带了孩子 |
[35:06] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[35:24] | Let’s take this outside. | 我们去外面解决 |
[36:10] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:12] | Diana. | 戴安娜 |
[36:33] | We got her. | 搞定她了 |
[36:41] | And we’ve got her. | 还找到了她 |
[36:52] | I’m getting sleepy. | 我好困 |
[36:56] | Is that supposed to happen? | 这是正常情况吗 |
[36:59] | Uh, I’m not remembering anything. | 我还是不记得什么事 |
[37:02] | If you feel like you’re going to fall asleep, that’s fine. | 如果你觉得自己要睡着了 没事的 |
[37:05] | Just means it’s working. | 只是表明药效开始了 |
[37:09] | Yeah, I’m just so tired. | 我好累 |
[37:18] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[37:19] | Yeah. Let me check his pulse. | 让我看看他的脉搏 |
[37:26] | His pulse is slowing down. | 他的脉搏正在慢下去 |
[37:27] | We’ll only have a few seconds. | 我们只有几秒钟时间 |
[37:29] | Getting slower. | 越来越慢 |
[37:31] | Slower. | 更慢了 |
[37:34] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[37:36] | One step closer, and I’ll snap her pretty neck. | 再往前一步 我就拧断她的脖子 |
[37:41] | Trying to kill me. Is that it? | 想杀我 是不是 |
[37:43] | Nick, shoot him! | 尼克 开枪 |
[37:44] | – It’s still the captain. – Shoot him! | -他还是队长 -开枪啊 |
[37:45] | We’ve got to do it, Nick! We’ve got to take him down! | 只能这么做 尼克 我们得拿下他 |
[37:46] | We don’t have a choice, Nick. | 我们没别的选择 尼克 |
[37:47] | You shoot me, we both die. | 你朝我开枪 我们俩都会死 |
[37:49] | Don’t want that, now, do we? | 大家都不想这样吧 |
[37:51] | – You got to kill him, Nick, now! – He’s the captain. | -你得杀了他 尼克 快啊 -他是队长啊 |
[37:53] | He’s strangling her! | 他要勒死她了 |
[37:54] | Tell me what you gave to him! | 告诉我你给他喝了什么 |
[38:06] | Oh, my God. Are you okay? | 天呐 你没事吧 |
[38:08] | I hope Jack bought it. | 希望杰克信了 |
[38:09] | He may not be dead, but he’s not gonna be feeling so good | 他可能不会死 但是被这么多橡胶子弹打中 |
[38:11] | after that many rubber bullets. | 感觉也不会太好 |
[38:14] | How much longer do we have to wait? | 我们还得等多久 |
[38:15] | Not very. | 不用多久了 |
[38:16] | Will you just make sure he’s dead? | 能确定他已经死了吗 |
[38:18] | I’m not getting a pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[38:21] | Was that it? | 这是它吗 |
[38:22] | No, wait. | 等等 |
[38:23] | What if Jack’s not gone? | 万一杰克还没离开呢 |
[38:24] | Then shoot him for real. | 那就用真子弹打他 |
[38:37] | I hope this hurts. | 希望这个能让他有痛感 |
[38:52] | He’s not coming back. | 他没有醒 |
[38:53] | He might need CPR. | 也许他需要心肺复苏 |
[39:04] | Captain? | 队长 |
[39:07] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[39:11] | It’s really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[39:15] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[39:18] | I feel like I got hit by a truck. | 我觉得我被卡车撞了 |
[39:25] | What do you remember? | 你还记得些什么 |
[39:29] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[39:31] | I remember– | 我记得… |
[39:34] | I remember coming here, and… | 我记得我来这里 |
[39:36] | you gave me something. | 你给我喝了什么东西 |
[39:38] | Yeah, to help you remember. | 对 帮你恢复记忆的东西 |
[39:41] | I–I don’t think it worked. | 我觉得没用 |
[39:46] | Oh, my God, no, I can’t be bleeding again. | 天呐 不会又流血了吧 |
[39:58] | What’d you do to me? | 你们对我做了什么 |
[40:01] | I think we cured you. | 我想我们把你治好了 |
[40:02] | Jack’s gone. | 杰克走了 |
[40:05] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[40:12] | I can’t believe you got here. | 不敢相信你已经到了 |
[40:17] | Trubel? | 麻烦鬼 |
[40:18] | Nick, there’s a lot of people at your house. | 尼克 你家附近有好多人 |
[40:20] | Something big’s going on there. | 那里肯定有什么大事要发生 |
[40:21] | I just killed Hundjaeger. We got to go. Now. | 我刚杀了一个猎犬怪 我们得走了 |
[40:35] | All in all, I’d say this has been a rather good night. | 总的来说 今晚真是个美好的晚上 |
[40:40] | Where’s my mommy? | 我妈妈呢 |
[41:03] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[41:04] | Clear upstairs. | 楼上安全 |
[41:07] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[41:50] | No. | 不 |
[42:00] | No. | 不 |
[42:13] | No! | 不 |
[42:15] | No! No! | 不 不 |