时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[00:03] | Whether you accept this child or not, | 无论你接不接受他 |
[00:04] | I’m gonna have our baby, Nick. | 我要生下我们的孩子了 尼克 |
[00:06] | I stilled killed three women. They won’t stop looking. | 我还是杀了三个女人 他们也不会停止调查 |
[00:10] | What we need is a suspect that’s about your height… | 我们需要的是一个跟你差不多身高的嫌疑犯 |
[00:13] | With a British accent. | 还操着一口英音 |
[00:14] | What are the chances of finding that? | 要找到这样的几率得多低啊 |
[00:17] | No! | 不 |
[00:18] | I didn’t know Kenneth was gonna do that. | 我不知道肯尼斯会这么做 |
[00:20] | You should have killed me when you had the chance. | 刚刚有机会的时候 你应该杀了我的 |
[00:25] | Good-bye, Juliette. | 再见 朱丽叶 |
[00:30] | No, Juliette. | 不 朱丽叶 |
[00:34] | Get her. | 抓住她 |
[00:48] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[01:00] | No! No, get– | 不 不 放… |
[01:03] | What are you doing? | 你们要干什么 |
[01:04] | Don’t hurt him! | 不要伤害他 |
[01:05] | Trubel, run! | 麻烦鬼 快跑 |
[01:18] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[03:02] | What are you doing? | 你们要干什么 |
[03:10] | Trubel? | 麻烦鬼 |
[03:24] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[03:25] | Nick, just checking in on you. | 尼克 我就是想问问你怎么样 |
[03:26] | I’m heading in. | 我正在往你家赶 |
[03:27] | There were a lot of them. | 他们人手很多 |
[03:29] | They must have drugged me or something. | 他们肯定是给我下药了 |
[03:31] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[03:33] | At home. | 在家 |
[03:34] | Juliette’s dead. | 朱丽叶死了 |
[03:36] | – What? – Juliette’s dead. | -什么 -朱丽叶死了 |
[03:37] | They took Trubel. | 他们抓走了麻烦鬼 |
[03:39] | All right, Nick, stay there. I’m on my way. | 尼克 待在家 我马上到 |
[03:53] | No, Juliette. | 不 朱丽叶 |
[03:56] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[04:03] | Hey, I was trying to let you sleep. | 我还想让你多睡会儿呢 |
[04:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:06] | Thanks, but my brain wouldn’t shut off. | 谢谢 但我没办法停止我的思绪 |
[04:09] | Wouldn’t even slow down. | 慢都慢不下来 |
[04:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:12] | There’s a little too much going on. | 一下子发生的事有点多 |
[04:14] | What am I saying? There’s a lot too much going on. | 我在说什么 是太多 |
[04:18] | I was thinking, you know, | 我在想 |
[04:20] | Nick’s gonna need a lot of help. | 尼克应该会需要很多帮助 |
[04:22] | Adalind’s gonna have that baby sooner than later, | 爱达玲迟早要把孩子生下来 |
[04:26] | and… | 而且 |
[04:27] | And what? | 而且什么 |
[04:30] | It’s Nick. | 是尼克 |
[04:33] | – Hey, Nick. How are– – Have you seen Trubel? | -尼克 你怎么样 -你们见到过麻烦鬼吗 |
[04:35] | No. Are you okay? | 没有 你还好吗 |
[04:37] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你们最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[04:39] | Last night. We left her at Bud’s. | 昨晚 我们把她留在巴德家了 |
[04:41] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[04:41] | – Juliette’s dead. – What? | -朱丽叶死了 -什么 |
[04:43] | They took her body. They grabbed Trubel. | 他们带走了她的尸体 还绑架了麻烦鬼 |
[04:45] | They took my mom’s head. | 他们把我母亲的头也带走了 |
[04:48] | I don’t know what the hell’s going on. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[04:49] | I’ll call you back. | 我等下再打给你 |
[04:52] | Juliette’s dead? | 朱丽叶死了 |
[04:54] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[05:15] | She was hiding. | 她之前东躲西藏的 |
[05:17] | She went to the trailer. | 她去了我的拖车 |
[05:19] | You know that FBI agent? | 你知道那个 |
[05:21] | I think her name’s Chavez? | 叫查瓦兹的联邦探员吗 |
[05:23] | She’s Wesen. | 她是格林生物 |
[05:24] | You saw her woge? | 你看到她转化了 |
[05:26] | Yeah, when she kidnapped me. | 没错 就在她绑架我的时候 |
[05:28] | It’s Chavez. | 是查瓦兹干的 |
[05:29] | – Nick. – It’s Chavez. | -尼克 -是查瓦兹 |
[05:30] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[05:31] | Nick, what happened? | 尼克 发生了什么 |
[05:33] | Juliette was here last night, trying to kill me. | 朱丽叶昨晚在这里 她想要杀了我 |
[05:35] | She would have, too, but Trubel shot her. | 她本来都要成功了 可是麻烦鬼打中了她 |
[05:38] | Trubel killed Juliette? | 麻烦鬼杀了朱丽叶 |
[05:39] | Yeah, with the crossbow, before she could kill me. | 在她杀死我之前 被麻烦鬼用十字弓射死了 |
[05:41] | Oh, my God. Juliette’s dead? | 天呐 朱丽叶居然死了 |
[05:42] | I was holding her when she died. | 她死的时候我还抱着她 |
[05:44] | I thought you said she got on the helicopter. | 你不是说你看着她上了飞机的吗 |
[05:45] | No, I saw her heading to the helicopter. | 没有 我看着她往那边赶 |
[05:47] | I never saw her get on it. Hank, she’s dead. | 但我没看到她登机 汉克 她死了 |
[05:49] | I was holding her in my arms– | 当时我就抱着她 |
[05:50] | Okay, okay. Nick, Nick, Nick. Just take it easy. | 好了 尼克 尼克 冷静 |
[05:52] | Then we got hit. They came in from everywhere. | 然后我们就被袭击了 他们从四面八方涌进来 |
[05:54] | – Who? – I don’t know. | -谁 -我不知道 |
[05:55] | But it was professional. They grabbed Trubel. | 但他们手法很专业 他们抓走了麻烦鬼 |
[05:57] | I tried to stop them. They drugged me. | 我试着阻止他们 可是他们把我迷晕了 |
[05:58] | When I woke up, Juliette’s body was gone | 等我醒来 朱丽叶的尸体不见了 |
[06:01] | and my mom’s head. | 我母亲的头也失踪了 |
[06:01] | They took everything, even the crossbow. | 他们把一切都拿走了 连十字弓也是 |
[06:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:04] | So there’d be no evidence | 这样的话就没有证据证明 |
[06:05] | of what they did or that Trubel was ever here. | 他们做过这些事 麻烦鬼也没来过这里 |
[06:07] | – Was it the Royals? – No, it wasn’t the Royals. | -是皇室的人吗 -不 不是他们 |
[06:08] | If it was the Royals, I’d be dead right now. | 如果是皇室的人 我现在已经死了 |
[06:10] | – Okay, then who? – Chavez. | -那会是谁呢 -查瓦兹 |
[06:11] | The FBI agent? That Chavez? | 那个联调局探员查瓦兹 |
[06:13] | That’s the only thing that makes sense. | 这是唯一合理的解释 |
[06:14] | Well, none of this is making much sense right now. | 我觉得现在什么都不合理 |
[06:15] | She abducted Trubel once before. | 她已经绑架过麻烦鬼一次了 |
[06:17] | – What the hell? – To see if she was a Grimm. | -你说什么 -为了查出她是不是格林 |
[06:19] | But what does she want with a Grimm? | 她绑架格林干什么 |
[06:20] | Trubel told me that Chavez is part | 麻烦鬼说查瓦兹属于某个秘密政府小组 |
[06:22] | of a secret government group that wanted to use her | 他们想要利用她 |
[06:24] | to help them go after Wesen. | 帮助他们抓到格林生物 |
[06:25] | But if they wanted a Grimm, why didn’t they take you too? | 如果他们想抓格林 为什么没抓你呢 |
[06:27] | Chavez doesn’t know about me. | 查瓦兹还不知道我是格林 |
[06:29] | When she was investigating Weston Steward | 她在调查韦斯顿·斯图尔德射伤队长时 |
[06:30] | shooting the captain, I wasn’t a Grimm. | 我当时已经不是格林了 |
[06:32] | And they saw one of the books from the trailer | 后来他们在麻烦鬼的房间里看见了一本 |
[06:34] | in Trubel’s room. | 从我拖车里拿来的书 |
[06:34] | All right, how did they even know Trubel was here now? | 他们又是怎么知道麻烦鬼也在这里的呢 |
[06:36] | They must have been tracking her | 他们一定是跟踪了她 |
[06:37] | or waiting for her to show up. | 或者等着她出现 |
[06:38] | I don’t know, but they knew. | 我说不清 不过他们肯定知道 |
[06:39] | All right, Nick, I need you to slow down. | 尼克 你得冷静下来 |
[06:41] | I need you to find out everything you can about Chavez. | 我要你把查瓦兹的一切都查出来 |
[06:44] | All right, what are you gonna do? | 好吧 你要做什么 |
[06:46] | I’m going after her. | 我要抓到她 |
[06:46] | Hold on, wait. Wait. Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[06:50] | You do realize you’re talking about going after an FBI agent? | 你知道自己要去抓的是一个联邦探员吗 |
[06:52] | She’s Wesen. I’m taking her down. | 她是格林生物 我要抓住她 |
[07:22] | Captain, got good news. | 队长 好消息 |
[07:24] | We think we got our Jack the Ripper. | 我们好像抓到开膛手杰克了 |
[07:26] | – When? – Call came in last night. | -什么时候 -昨晚接到的电话 |
[07:27] | Found a body in a warehouse in Northwest Industrial. | 西北工业区有个仓库里发现了尸体 |
[07:30] | You got an I.D.? | 你们查到身份了吗 |
[07:31] | Yeah, Kenneth Alun Goderich Bowes-Lyon, | 肯尼斯·阿伦·戈德里奇·伯斯李昂 |
[07:34] | presently holding a passport from Luxembourg, | 他的护照是卢森堡的 |
[07:36] | so the accent probably fits. | 所以他的口音应该也匹配 |
[07:37] | And we found the murder weapon on him. | 我们在他身上找到了凶器 |
[07:39] | – Lab’s got it now. – What happened to him? | -现在在化验室 -他怎么死的 |
[07:42] | Remember the last girl that got attacked | 还记得上次被袭击的女孩吗 |
[07:43] | and was rescued by the three guys? | 有三个人救了她 |
[07:45] | Yeah, we’re thinking they went vigilante. | 我们认为他们是见义勇为 |
[07:47] | Interesting problem we got on this one: | 有趣的是 |
[07:49] | a lawyer from Austria | 一位奥地利的律师 |
[07:50] | is already making inquiries about having the body returned. | 已经在询问何时能取回尸首了 |
[07:53] | Apparently he’s some kind of royalty. | 显然死者是什么皇室 |
[07:55] | If you care about that kind of thing. | 如果你在意这种事的话 |
[07:56] | Not really. | 不在意 |
[07:58] | Do what you need to wrap it up. | 该怎么了结就怎么了结吧 |
[07:59] | – Okay. – Hey. | -好的 -等等 |
[08:01] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[08:09] | Why don’t you tell me about the young lady | 为什么不谈谈住在你家的 |
[08:11] | living in your house, | 那个年轻女孩 |
[08:12] | Theresa Rubel? | 泰丽莎·鲁贝尔 |
[08:14] | She’s awfully handy with a machete. | 她用弯刀用得很顺手啊 |
[08:29] | Hank, I need to talk to you | 汉克 我得和你谈谈 |
[08:31] | about a 911 call that just came in. | 刚打进来的一个报警电话 |
[08:32] | All right, not now, but you need to hear this. | 好 但不是现在 你得听听这件事 |
[08:34] | The description matched. | 符合描述 |
[08:35] | We found the murder weapon on his body. | 我们在他身上找到了凶器 |
[08:37] | I’m preparing a statement for release this afternoon. | 我正在准备今天下午要发布的声明 |
[08:41] | Yes, of course, we’ll continue our search | 对 当然 我们会继续寻找 |
[08:42] | for the vigilantes who killed him. | 杀他的几个见义勇为者 |
[08:45] | Thank you, Mr. Mayor. | 谢谢您 市长 |
[08:48] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么事了 |
[08:49] | Nick has gone off the deep end. | 尼克已经开始乱来了 |
[08:50] | How? | 怎么说 |
[08:51] | He’s going after Chavez, the FBI agent. | 他要去找那个联邦探员查瓦兹 |
[08:53] | – What? – Why? | -什么 -为什么 |
[08:55] | He thinks she took Trubel. | 他认为她绑走了麻烦鬼 |
[08:58] | From Bud’s house? | 从巴德家 |
[09:00] | No, from Nick’s. | 不 从尼克家 |
[09:01] | Trubel came back to his house last night. | 麻烦鬼昨晚回到他家 |
[09:03] | Juliette was there. | 当时朱丽叶在那儿 |
[09:04] | How could she be there if she got on that helicopter? | 她不是上了直升机 怎么会在那呢 |
[09:07] | That’s what I thought too. But she didn’t. | 我也这么以为的 但她没上飞机 |
[09:08] | She came back to kill Nick. | 她返回去杀尼克 |
[09:11] | At least that’s what Nick told me. | 至少尼克是这样跟我说的 |
[09:12] | – Where’s Juliette now? – She’s dead. | -朱丽叶现在在哪儿 -死了 |
[09:17] | Nick killed Juliette? | 尼克杀了朱丽叶 |
[09:18] | No. Trubel did. | 不 是麻烦鬼 |
[09:20] | All right, let me see if I got this straight. | 好吧 我这样理解对不对 |
[09:22] | Juliette does not get on that helicopter with the Royals. | 朱丽叶没有和皇室上那架直升机 |
[09:24] | Instead she goes over to Nick’s house and tries to kill him? | 反而去了尼克家想杀了他 |
[09:26] | But then Trubel shows up and kills Juliette instead. | 但就在那时麻烦鬼出现 杀了朱丽叶 |
[09:29] | And then Agent Chavez of the FBI arrives and takes Trubel away? | 然后联邦探员查瓦兹来抓走了麻烦鬼 |
[09:33] | Along with Juliette’s dead body | 还有朱丽叶的尸体 |
[09:34] | and his mother’s head. | 以及他妈妈的头颅 |
[09:35] | – Why would Chavez do that? – To cover it up. | -为什么查瓦兹要那么做 -掩盖事实 |
[09:39] | What was Nick doing during all this time? | 这期间尼克在做什么 |
[09:40] | Sorry, I left out the part | 抱歉 我忘记说了 |
[09:42] | where they burst into his house and drugged him. | 他们冲进他家 然后下药把他放倒了 |
[09:48] | Nick is convinced that Chavez is behind it all. | 尼克认定查瓦兹是幕后黑手 |
[09:50] | He’s gonna take her down. | 他要去对付她 |
[09:54] | His words, not mine. | 他的原话 不是我说的 |
[09:59] | Hanford has extensive outdoor experience. | 汉福德有丰富的户外经验 |
[10:02] | Now, there was a possible sighting | 两天前有人称似乎看见 |
[10:03] | two days ago in the Dalles. | 他出现在达拉斯 |
[10:05] | Credible? | 消息可靠吗 |
[10:06] | Off-duty police officer was buying beer, | 一个下班去买啤酒的警员 |
[10:08] | thought he recognized the face, | 觉得他认得那张脸 |
[10:09] | but didn’t put it together till later that night. | 但直到晚上才想起来是谁 |
[10:12] | Follow up. | 继续跟进 |
[10:18] | We’ve got a Detective Burkhardt, | 有个自称波特兰警局的 |
[10:19] | Portland Police, says he needs to see you. | 伯克哈德警探说他要见你 |
[10:22] | Send him up. | 让他上来 |
[10:23] | If Nick was drugged, do you believe what he’s saying? | 如果尼克被下药了 你相信他说的话吗 |
[10:25] | I don’t know what happened there last night. | 我不知道昨晚发生了什么 |
[10:26] | Well, this may not be the best time to bring it up, | 这时候提起似乎不是最好的时机 |
[10:28] | but a 911 call just came in. | 但刚才有个报警电话打进来 |
[10:31] | Two bodies were found across the street from Nick’s house. | 有人在尼克家对街发现两具尸体 |
[10:33] | Looks like a home invasion. | 看起来像是入室抢劫 |
[10:35] | Across the street from his house? | 他家对街 |
[10:36] | Yes, sir. Directly. | 对 正对面 |
[10:38] | Officers are en route. | 警员们已经过去了 |
[10:39] | Do you think this is connected to what happened? | 你觉得这和发生的事情有联系吗 |
[10:41] | It has to be. | 肯定有联系 |
[10:42] | Nick wants us to run a background on Chavez. | 尼克要我们调查查瓦兹的背景资料 |
[10:45] | A little dicey doing a background on an FBI agent. | 调查一个联邦探员的背景有点冒险啊 |
[10:48] | I don’t want any connection to this precinct. | 我不希望这事和我们警局搅在一起 |
[10:50] | If you do it, don’t do it here. | 如果你要查 别在这里查 |
[10:52] | But I suggest you find Nick first. | 但我建议先找到尼克再说 |
[10:56] | What can I do for you, detective? | 有何贵干 警探 |
[10:58] | Do we have an investigation in common? | 我们有共同调查的案子吗 |
[11:00] | No. | 没有 |
[11:02] | So what do you need? | 那你要做什么 |
[11:04] | I need you to tell me where Theresa Rubel is. | 我要你告诉我泰丽莎·鲁贝尔在哪 |
[11:07] | Theresa Rubel. | 泰丽莎·鲁贝尔 |
[11:09] | Isn’t that the young woman who was staying in your house? | 不就是住在你家的年轻姑娘吗 |
[11:11] | You know exactly who she is. | 你很清楚她是谁 |
[11:12] | You took her from my house last night! | 你昨晚从我家把她带走了 |
[11:14] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, detective. | 我不知道你在说什么 警探 |
[11:17] | Are you saying she was kidnapped? | 你是说她被绑架了 |
[11:19] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[11:21] | I’m not sure I understand where you’re going with this. | 我不太清楚你想说什么 |
[11:23] | You took Trubel. You took Juliette’s body. | 你带走了麻烦鬼 带走了朱丽叶的尸体 |
[11:26] | You took my mother’s head. | 你带走了我母亲的头颅 |
[11:26] | – Where did you take them? – Excuse me? | -你把她们带到哪去了 -抱歉 |
[11:28] | You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 你明明知道在说什么 |
[11:30] | I’m sorry, Detective, I don’t. | 抱歉 警探 我不明白 |
[11:31] | I know you’re involved in some secret government organization. | 我知道你与什么秘密政府组织有关 |
[11:34] | I don’t know what you think you’re doing here, | 我不知道你到底要做什么 |
[11:36] | but you better get out of my office | 但在我逮捕你之前 |
[11:37] | before you find yourself under arrest. | 你最好先离开我的办公室 |
[11:39] | You’re Wesen, and I know it. | 你是格林生物 我知道 |
[11:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[11:42] | Tell me where she is! | 告诉我她在哪里 |
[11:43] | Escort him out of the building. | 护送他离开这栋楼 |
[11:45] | If he resists, arrest him. | 如果他反抗就逮捕他 |
[11:47] | You know who I am! | 你知道我是谁 |
[11:49] | – Get off! Get off! – Let’s go! | -放开我 放开我 -我们走 |
[11:51] | He sounds crazy. | 他像疯了一样 |
[11:54] | He is. | 确实疯了 |
[12:02] | I just talked to the coroner. | 我刚和验尸官谈过 |
[12:03] | No bodies have been brought in matching Trubel’s description | 带回来的尸首没有一具符合麻烦鬼 |
[12:07] | or Juliette’s. | 或者朱丽叶的特征 |
[12:08] | I mean, I know she turned into a crazed Hexenbiest killer, | 我知道她变成了一个疯狂的巫女杀手 |
[12:11] | but I always hoped that somehow she’d come around. | 但我总希望她能醒悟 |
[12:15] | Yeah, didn’t we all? | 谁不希望呢 |
[12:16] | Also, no heads in a box. | 还有 没有任何箱子里有头 |
[12:19] | Well, I guess that’s the good news. | 我猜这算是个好消息 |
[12:22] | There’s more bad? | 还有更多坏消息吗 |
[12:23] | Another body was found | 尼克家对街的另一栋房子 |
[12:24] | in another house across the street from Nick’s. | 又发现了一具尸体 |
[12:26] | That makes three. | 这下有三具了 |
[12:27] | It was been reported as a home invasion. | 报告上写的是入室抢劫 |
[12:30] | Don’t suppose we can set them straight. | 别指望我们能摆平 |
[12:31] | I saw those guys coming towards Nick’s house | 在我们出来之前 我看到那些人 |
[12:33] | just before we got out. | 向尼克家走去 |
[12:34] | At least we know where they were coming from. | 至少我们知道他们是从哪冒出来的 |
[12:38] | – It’s Nick. – Finally. | -是尼克 -终于出现了 |
[12:41] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[12:42] | Chavez knows. | 查瓦兹知情 |
[12:44] | – You saw her? – Had a little chat. | -你见过她了 -聊了几句 |
[12:46] | Look, Nick, there’s other stuff going on. | 尼克 还发生了别的事 |
[12:47] | What did you find out about her? | 你在她身上有什么发现 |
[12:49] | Not much, but you got to come in here. | 不多 但是你得回局里一趟 |
[12:51] | I need to know where Chavez lives. | 我要知道查瓦兹住在哪儿 |
[12:52] | Look, forget about her for a second and get in here. | 暂时别管她 先回局里 |
[12:55] | Three of your neighbors were killed last night. | 昨晚你有三位邻居遇害 |
[12:57] | What? | 什么 |
[12:57] | It has to be those guys I saw coming for us. | 肯定是我看到的那些冲着我们来的人 |
[13:00] | All right, I’m coming in. | 好 我现在回去 |
[13:01] | The suspect’s body, who we now believe | 这是嫌疑犯的尸体 我们认为 |
[13:03] | is our Jack the Ripper copycat, | 他就是我们要找的山寨版开膛手 |
[13:04] | was discovered late last night. | 尸体于昨晚深夜里发现 |
[13:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:09] | Special Agent Chavez from the FBI | 联调局的特别探员查瓦兹 |
[13:11] | is on the phone for you. | 打电话来找你 |
[13:14] | I’ll take it. | 转接过来 |
[13:21] | This is Captain Renard. | 我是雷纳德队长 |
[13:22] | Captain, I wish I had a better reason to call you. | 队长 真希望我打来找你不是为了这事 |
[13:25] | What’s the problem? | 有什么事 |
[13:26] | Your Detective Burkhardt was in my office this morning. | 你的那位伯克哈德警探 今早来过我办公室 |
[13:29] | He made some accusations which lead me to believe | 他对我提出的一些指控让我认为 |
[13:31] | he’s under a lot of stress. | 他最近压力很大 |
[13:33] | He’s had some family problems recently. | 他家里最近出了点事 |
[13:34] | Yeah, well, I’m sorry to hear that, | 很遗憾听到这事 |
[13:36] | but his behavior in my office was unbalanced and threatening. | 但是他在我办公室里的行为非常错乱且具威胁性 |
[13:39] | We almost had to place him under arrest. | 我们差点就要逮捕他了 |
[13:43] | I’d like to leave this in your hands, | 我想把这件事交给你来处理 |
[13:46] | but if this happens again, it’ll be out of my hands, | 但如果此事再次发生 我就无能为力 |
[13:49] | and he will find himself in jail. | 只好把他关进监狱 |
[13:50] | I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again. | 我会保证此事不会再次发生 |
[13:52] | Good. | 那就好 |
[14:01] | – Who was killed? – Haven’t got names yet. | -死者都是什么人 -还没查到名字 |
[14:03] | Two on the south-side corner house | 两个死在南面拐角处的房子里 |
[14:05] | and one in the garage at the west-side corner house. | 一个死在西面拐角处那个屋子的车库里 |
[14:07] | That must have been how they controlled the area | 他们肯定就是这样控制周边范围 |
[14:08] | to get to my mother. | 来杀掉我妈妈的 |
[14:09] | Obviously the royal family | 显然皇室 |
[14:10] | wasn’t worried about collateral damage. | 并不担心伤及无辜这件事 |
[14:12] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[14:14] | I need to see you in my office. | 来我办公室一下 |
[14:15] | Yeah, I need to talk to you too. | 好 我也有事要找你 |
[14:18] | – What are you doing? – What are you talking about? | -你在干什么呢 -你在说什么 |
[14:20] | You confronted Special Agent Chavez | 你去特别探员查瓦兹的办公室 |
[14:22] | in her own office, with witnesses? | 找她对质 还有多位目击证人 |
[14:23] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[14:24] | Captain, you don’t understand– | 队长 你不明白 |
[14:25] | Maybe I do, maybe I don’t, | 不管我明不明白 |
[14:26] | but you might get yourself arrested | 如果你不停止这种行为 |
[14:27] | on federal charges if you don’t stop what you’re doing. | 你就有可能被联邦指控并逮捕 |
[14:29] | Chavez is part of a secret government organization. | 查瓦兹是秘密政府组织成员 |
[14:31] | – What organization, Nick? – I don’t know. | -什么组织 尼克 -我不知道 |
[14:33] | But that’s what I’m trying to figure out. | 所以我想调查清楚 |
[14:35] | Last night, they took Juliette’s body. | 昨晚 他们带走了朱丽叶的尸体 |
[14:36] | – They took Trubel– – Stop. | -带走了麻烦鬼 -别说了 |
[14:37] | I’ve been told. We’re gonna look into it. | 我已经知道了 我们会去查的 |
[14:39] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[14:41] | A lot has happened, and you have to take some time. | 发生了这么事 你需要一些时间 |
[14:43] | – No, I don’t need time– – This is not a suggestion. | -不 我不需要休… -我不是在建议你 |
[14:47] | Are you suspending me? | 你要停我的职吗 |
[14:49] | No, I am telling you to take some time. | 不是 我是在告诉要好好休息几天 |
[14:52] | Now, if you don’t, then I will suspend you. | 如果你不照做 我就会把你停职 |
[14:54] | Captain, you don’t understand what Chavez– | 队长 你不明白查瓦兹是… |
[14:55] | Enough. | 够了 |
[14:56] | You go near her again, | 如果你再去找她 |
[14:57] | and you’ll be facing a lot more than a suspension. | 你要面临的就不只是停职了 |
[15:06] | That didn’t go well. | 看来被训了一顿 |
[15:09] | Hold on. Slow down. | 等等 先别走 |
[15:11] | I’ve been ordered to take some time off. | 队长下令让我休息几天 |
[15:13] | Well, you have been going through a lot. | 最近你发生了这么多事 |
[15:14] | That wouldn’t be a bad idea. | 这个主意也不错 |
[15:15] | How can I take time when I know what’s going on? | 我都知道发生了什么事 还怎么好好休息 |
[15:17] | Hey, listen, man. Listen, we just want to help. | 听我说 我们只是想帮帮你 |
[15:23] | You don’t believe me either. | 连你也不相信我 |
[15:32] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[15:34] | Got to get some help. | 得找帮手 |
[15:51] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[15:52] | What do you mean what am I doing? | 什么我要干嘛 |
[15:53] | I’m opening up the shop. | 我要开店 |
[15:54] | I already did that. | 我已经开了 |
[15:56] | You just made us closed again. | 你又让我们停止营业了 |
[15:57] | I did? Oh. | 是吗 |
[16:02] | I don’t think I can focus on Spice and Tea. | 我想我没法把精力放在店里 |
[16:05] | I mean, Juliette’s dead, and somebody took Trubel. | 朱丽叶死了 麻烦鬼又被人抓走了 |
[16:09] | How did this happen just since last night? | 昨天一夜之间怎么会发生这种事 |
[16:11] | Look, obviously we’re only getting part of the story. | 显然我们只知道事情的一部分 |
[16:14] | I mean, Nick was way fried when he called. | 尼克打电话来的时候 简直怒气冲天 |
[16:17] | So I think we’re just gonna have to, you know, | 我想我们只能 |
[16:20] | take all this with a very large grain of salt. | 抱着怀疑态度看这些事 |
[16:22] | If Juliette’s dead, Juliette’s dead. | 如果朱丽叶死了 就是死了 |
[16:25] | Nick wouldn’t just make that up, | 尼克不会编造这种事 |
[16:26] | and he certainly wouldn’t call and tell us that | 而且如果不是真的 他肯定不会 |
[16:28] | if it’s not true. | 打电话告诉我们 |
[16:29] | Okay, look, the last thing we knew, | 我们知道的最后一件事 |
[16:31] | she was getting on that helicopter. | 就是她当时要上那架直升机 |
[16:34] | Oh, my God. The helicopter crashed. | 天呐 直升机坠毁了 |
[16:36] | No, he didn’t say anything about a helicopter. | 不 他只字未提那架直升机 |
[16:38] | He just said they took her body. | 他只说他们把她的尸体带走了 |
[16:40] | Who? Who took her body? | 谁 谁带走了她的尸体 |
[16:42] | I assume whoever killed her. | 我认为是杀死她的人 |
[16:44] | Unless she died of natural causes, | 除非她是自然死亡 |
[16:46] | which is highly unlikely | 鉴于她最后变成了巫女 |
[16:48] | considering what she was at the end. | 这个可能性很低 |
[16:49] | So whoever killed her took her body and Trubel? | 所以杀死她的人带走了她的尸体和麻烦鬼 |
[16:53] | And his mom’s head. | 还有他妈妈的头 |
[16:54] | This does not make any sense. | 这些完全解释不通 |
[16:56] | They just all happened to be in the same place… | 她们正好在同一时间出现在同一个地方 |
[16:58] | at the same time, like some sick scavenger hunt? | 像那种变态猎杀游戏吗 |
[17:01] | It’s Hank. | 是汉克 |
[17:04] | Hank, what the hell is going on? | 汉克 到底怎么回事 |
[17:06] | – Have you talked to Nick? – Oh, yeah. | -你见过尼克没 -见了 |
[17:08] | That doesn’t sound like a very good “Oh, yeah.” | 这语气好像不太对劲啊 |
[17:10] | – It’s not. – Is Juliette really dead? | -是的 -朱丽叶真的死了吗 |
[17:13] | I think so, but I’m not sure about anything anymore. | 应该是吧 我已经没法确定任何事了 |
[17:16] | – Are you guys at the shop – Yes. | -你们在店里吗 -在 |
[17:18] | Wu and I are coming over. We need your help. | 我和吴现在过来 我们需要你们的帮忙 |
[17:52] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[17:55] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶 |
[17:57] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[17:58] | Juliette! | 朱丽叶 |
[18:36] | I can’t do this. | 我受不了了 |
[18:42] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[18:44] | If he didn’t see this FBI agent at his house, | 如果他没有在他家见过这个联邦探员 |
[18:46] | how can he be so sure it’s her? | 他怎么就这么确定是她干的呢 |
[18:48] | Because nothing else makes sense to him right now. | 因为现在对他来说 没有什么是说得通的 |
[18:50] | But I’m not sure anything else makes sense right now. | 不过我也不觉得现在有什么其他能说得通的事 |
[18:52] | And he’s not answering. | 他不接电话 |
[18:53] | Well, the least we can do for Nick | 至少我们能为尼克 |
[18:54] | is find out what we can about Chavez. | 找出我们能找到的关于查瓦兹的信息 |
[18:57] | We just can’t do it at the precinct. | 我们没法在警局做这事 |
[18:58] | They took Juliette’s body? He can’t even bury her? | 他们带走了朱丽叶的尸体 这样他都没法安葬她 |
[19:01] | This is just horrible. | 这真是太可怕了 |
[19:03] | Well, Nick dying would have been horrible too. | 尼克死的话也会非常可怕 |
[19:05] | – What? – Not to speak ill of the dead. | -什么 -不是对死人不敬 |
[19:08] | I’m just saying better Juliette than Nick. | 我只是说相比于尼克 还是朱丽叶死比较好 |
[19:11] | I mean, you know, if it had to be one of them. | 如果他们之中一定要死一个的话 |
[19:13] | None of this was Juliette’s fault. | 这些又不是朱丽叶的错 |
[19:15] | She didn’t become a Hexenbiest because she wanted to. | 巫女又不是她想变的 |
[19:18] | Well, she did sort of embrace it once she did. | 但是变了之后 她确实挺接受这一设定的 |
[19:20] | And Juliette was trying to kill him. | 而且朱丽叶还想杀他 |
[19:22] | That is not what I’m saying. | 我不是这个意思 |
[19:24] | We were all a part of what happened to her. | 发生在她身上的事 我们都有责任 |
[19:27] | She was trying to do what she thought was right for Nick, | 她是想做她觉得 甚至我们都觉得 |
[19:29] | what we all thought was right. | 为了尼克好的事 |
[19:31] | Honey, she knew there were risks, and– | 亲爱的 她知道风险 |
[19:33] | That doesn’t mean she gets all the blame. | 那也不代表所有事情都怪她啊 |
[19:35] | No, look, nobody’s saying that. | 当然不 没人说都怪她 |
[19:37] | It’s just a bad deal all around. | 只不过总而言之那是个划不来的交易 |
[19:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:42] | I just… | 我只是… |
[19:44] | I was starting to miss the old Juliette, | 我刚开始想念原来的朱丽叶 |
[19:46] | and now this has happened, and it just– | 就发生了这样的事 |
[19:48] | it feels– it feels so final, you know? | 毫无转圜余地 |
[19:52] | I just wish I’d had a chance to say some kind of good-bye. | 多希望我能有机会好好跟她道个别 |
[19:56] | Look, you guys, the point is, he feels responsible for Trubel, | 各位 重点是 他觉得自己有责任弄清楚 |
[19:59] | if she’s even still alive. | 麻烦鬼是否还活着 |
[20:01] | So it makes sense, you know? | 所以这说得通 |
[20:02] | He’s grasping at whatever straw he can find. | 他正在抓任何能找到的救命稻草 |
[20:05] | – Got some stuff on Chavez. – What? | -发现了查瓦兹的一些情况 -什么 |
[20:07] | Chavez has an exemplary record with the bureau. | 查瓦兹在局里有着模范记录 |
[20:09] | Five years ago, she was given the FBI Award | 五年前 被授予联邦调查局 |
[20:11] | for Meritorious Achievement. | 功勋奖 |
[20:13] | – Got an address? – I do. | -有地址吗 -有 |
[20:16] | In Eastmoreland. | 在伊斯特莫兰德 |
[20:18] | I better get over there before he decides | 我还是在他决定做傻事之前 |
[20:19] | to do something stupid. | 赶到那里的好 |
[20:20] | You know what? Let me go. | 不如 让我去吧 |
[20:23] | It’ll be less official. | 这样就显得没那么正式 |
[20:25] | You want me to go with you? | 要我跟你去吗 |
[20:26] | No, I should probably do this alone. | 不用 可能还是我一个人去好一些 |
[20:28] | Besides, he might not even be there. | 而且 说不定他都不会去哪里 |
[20:31] | And how do we find out about this secret government agency | 我们要怎么找这个对格林有兴趣的 |
[20:34] | that’s supposedly interested in Grimms? | 秘密政府机构 |
[20:37] | Probably not on the Internet. | 网上可能也没有 |
[20:39] | Maybe the Wesen Council knows something, | 也许格林生物理事会知道一二 |
[20:41] | although I doubt they’d tell me if they did. | 尽管我怀疑就算他们知道 也不一定会告诉我 |
[20:43] | Trubel told Nick that Chavez | 麻烦鬼告诉尼克查瓦兹 |
[20:45] | is involved with this group, right? | 是这个团体的一员 对吗 |
[20:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:47] | Well, Chavez is the only name we’ve got. | 而查瓦兹是我们唯一知道的人 |
[20:50] | Then we keep digging. | 那我们就继续找 |
[21:24] | Any changes? | 有什么变化吗 |
[21:26] | Not for the better. | 更糟糕了 |
[21:28] | We’re playing with fire. | 我们这是在玩火 |
[21:31] | We’re going to need fire. | 我们就是需要火 |
[22:05] | Dude, you need to answer your phone. | 伙计 你得接电话啊 |
[22:08] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[22:09] | I just–I came to see if, you know, you needed any help. | 我是来看看你需不需要帮忙 |
[22:12] | No, I don’t. So thanks. | 我不需要 谢谢 |
[22:15] | Nick, seriously, what are you gonna do? | 尼克 讲真 你要做什么 |
[22:18] | I mean, I realize you don’t have to answer me, | 我知道你不需要回答我 |
[22:20] | but don’t forget I helped you into this world, okay? | 但你别忘了 是我帮你进入的这个世界 |
[22:24] | I’ve known you as a Grimm longer than anyone. | 我知道你是格林的时间比任何人都久 |
[22:27] | So if anybody’s gonna believe you, | 所以要有谁信你的话 |
[22:28] | it’s gonna be me, okay? | 那个人会是我 |
[22:30] | We’ve been through a lot together, | 我们一起经历了那么多事 |
[22:31] | and I don’t want to see you do something, you know, | 我不希望你在真的需要我的时候 |
[22:34] | without me if you really need me. | 单枪匹马地行动 |
[22:36] | I appreciate that, but you can’t be part of this, | 我很感激你的这份情 但在我确定之前 |
[22:39] | not until I’m sure. | 你不能参与这件事 |
[22:41] | Now get out of here. | 快离开这里 |
[22:42] | – Nick– – Get out of here! | -尼克 -离开这里 |
[23:00] | I’m a little low on maple syrup, | 我这没什么枫糖浆了 |
[23:01] | but I got plenty of raspberry jam, | 不过有足够的覆盆子酱 |
[23:04] | which, you know, a lot of people prefer. | 很多人喜欢这个 |
[23:06] | I’m not one of them. | 不过我不是其中之一 |
[23:07] | Anything is fine, thanks. | 什么都行 谢谢 |
[23:09] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[23:14] | Look, you can’t dwell on what you hoped | 你不能一直沉浸在你觉得 |
[23:16] | was gonna happen with Diana. | 戴安娜会遭遇些什么的情绪里 |
[23:17] | I mean, Nick really tried. | 尼克已经尽力了 |
[23:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:22] | And–and don’t forget, | 别忘了 |
[23:24] | you’re not just eating for one. | 你现在吃东西可不止为了你自己 |
[23:26] | I mean, this is my family’s recipe. | 这是我的家传秘方 |
[23:29] | And believe me, you haven’t lived until you’ve had– | 相信我 没吃过这个都不能说你活… |
[23:30] | – Bud! – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -巴德 -对不起 对不起 |
[23:32] | I didn’t mean to oversell. | 我不是故意吹牛的 |
[23:34] | You just eat–or not. I’ll just shut up. | 你可以吃 或者不吃 我闭嘴就是了 |
[23:37] | – The baby. – What about the baby? | -孩子 -孩子怎么了 |
[23:39] | It feels a little uncomfortable. | 感觉不怎么舒服 |
[23:42] | Like–like what? | 怎么个不舒服法 |
[23:43] | Like he’s starting to… | 他要… |
[23:45] | He’s starting to… | 他要… |
[23:47] | He’s starting to– | 他要… |
[23:48] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[23:50] | Oh, my God. He’s coming. | 天呐 他要出来了 |
[23:52] | I got to call Nick! | 我得给尼克打电话 |
[23:53] | No, you’re not calling anybody. | 不 别给谁打电话了 |
[23:54] | You’re getting me to the hospital. | 快送我去医院 |
[23:56] | – Get the car. – Okay. | -去开车 -好 |
[23:57] | – Now! – All right, okay! Get the car! | -快去 -好 开车 |
[23:59] | I’ll get the car! I’ll get the car! | 我去开车 我去开车 |
[24:03] | Okay, Chavez graduated with a degree in criminology | 查瓦兹有犯罪学学位 |
[24:06] | and did the Quantico training. | 参加过匡蒂科训练 |
[24:08] | That’s normal. That’s what she should be doing. | 这很正常 这是她该做的 |
[24:09] | We have to look beyond normal. | 我们得找不寻常的 |
[24:11] | We have to find someone or something | 找到不寻常的人或事 |
[24:12] | that ties her into this group. | 把她和这个团体联系起来 |
[24:14] | – Hey, did you find him? – Oh, yeah. | -找到他了吗 -找到了 |
[24:15] | – At Chavez’s house? – He was there. | -在查瓦兹家 -他去了 |
[24:17] | And he didn’t want me involved. | 不想要我插手 |
[24:19] | So whatever he’s doing, he’s doing on his own. | 所以无论他想做什么 都是一个人在战斗 |
[24:24] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[24:26] | But this is getting real serious real fast. | 但情况一下子就变得非常严重了 |
[25:07] | I know you’re Wesen. | 我知道你是格林生物 |
[25:09] | I’m a Grimm. | 我是一个格林 |
[25:12] | That’s all I needed. | 我要的就是这个 |
[25:17] | Here’s something about her parents: | 有一些她父母的情况 |
[25:18] | they were both in the diplomatic service. | 他们都在驻外部门工作 |
[25:21] | Looks like her schooling took place | 她的受教育地点似乎是 |
[25:22] | wherever they were stationed. | 随着他们派遣地变化而变化的 |
[25:23] | Well, that would put her in contact | 这样一来 她就能接触 |
[25:25] | with all kinds of people. | 形形色色的人 |
[25:26] | Until they were killed in a terrorist attack in Beirut. | 直到他们在贝鲁特[黎巴嫩]遭遇恐怖袭击身亡 |
[25:30] | She was a senior in high school. | 当时她读高三 |
[25:31] | Good motivation to join the FBI, | 很好的加入联邦调查局的动机 |
[25:33] | but it doesn’t explain what’s going on now. | 但并不能解释目前所发生的事 |
[25:38] | I’ll get it. | 我去接 |
[25:44] | Spice and Tea. | 茶叶香料店 |
[25:46] | Nick? Where are you? | 尼克 你在哪里 |
[25:48] | Oh, here? | 这里吗 |
[25:50] | Okay, I’ll unlock it. | 好 我来给你开门 |
[25:52] | Nick’s here! The back door! | 尼克来了 在后门 |
[26:00] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[26:02] | You kidnapped Chavez? | 你绑架了查瓦兹 |
[26:03] | And brought her here? | 还把她带到了这 |
[26:04] | Lock the door. | 把门锁上 |
[26:10] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[26:12] | She’s Wesen, just like Trubel said. | 就像麻烦鬼说的 她是格林生物 |
[26:13] | – What is she? – Steinadler. | -是什么 -金鹰 |
[26:17] | Who the hell are you working for? | 你到底帮谁工作 |
[26:19] | You made a big mistake, Burkhardt. | 你犯了大错了 伯克哈德 |
[26:21] | The only mistake I made was not doing anything | 我唯一做错的就是在麻烦鬼告诉我你做了什么以后 |
[26:22] | about you when Trubel told me what you did. | 我没有对付你 |
[26:26] | You tried to recruit her once before. | 你之前还像收买她 |
[26:28] | You threatened her if she told me. | 还威胁她不能告诉我 |
[26:29] | Well, guess what. | 你猜发生了什么 |
[26:31] | She told me. | 她告诉我了 |
[26:36] | You saw one of these books in my house. | 你在我家里看到了一本这样的书 |
[26:38] | You thought it was hers. | 以为是她的 |
[26:39] | It was mine. | 其实是我的 |
[26:41] | If you were looking for a Grimm, it’s me, | 如果你是在找格林 你找的是我 |
[26:43] | not her. | 不是她 |
[26:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:45] | I saw the same book in her room. | 我在她房间看见了同样的书 |
[26:49] | I left it on her bed. | 我把它放在了她床上 |
[26:52] | Somebody moved it. | 有人移动了它 |
[26:53] | That’s why you came to the precinct, to talk to him. | 所以你才来我们警局 找他谈话 |
[26:55] | You weren’t trying to find out | 你是想知道 |
[26:56] | about your fellow agent, Weston Steward. | 你手下的探员韦斯顿·斯图尔德 |
[26:57] | You wanted to find out if Nick was a Grimm. | 你想知道尼克是不是格林 |
[27:02] | Weston Steward was working for the Royals. | 韦斯顿·斯图尔德替皇室卖命 |
[27:05] | That’s why he shot Captain Renard. | 所以他开枪打了雷纳德队长 |
[27:08] | You ever figure that out? | 你想通这个了吗 |
[27:13] | You might want to think about coming clean. | 你不如想想坦白所有事 |
[27:16] | Unless you killed Trubel. | 除非你杀了麻烦鬼 |
[27:17] | Then you really don’t want to come clean. | 那你会后悔坦白的 |
[27:26] | You’re not going anywhere until we get the truth. | 在我们得到真相前 哪也别想去 |
[27:28] | My life doesn’t matter. | 我的命不要紧 |
[27:31] | There’s too much at stake. | 要冒的险太大了 |
[27:33] | Well, somebody’s gonna have to start trusting somebody. | 总得有一方开始相信另一方吧 |
[27:41] | It’s Bud. | 是巴德 |
[27:43] | Nick, you got to take it. | 尼克 你得接这个电话 |
[27:51] | Bud, everything okay? | 巴德 没事吧 |
[27:52] | No, no! | 有事 |
[27:53] | Adalind went into labor. She’s having your baby. | 爱达玲要生了 她马上要生下你的孩子了 |
[27:56] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[27:56] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, now. | 对对对 就是现在 |
[27:58] | – Where are you? – St. Joe’s. | -你在哪里 -圣约瑟夫 |
[27:59] | You got to be here. | 你得来一趟 |
[28:02] | Oh, Nick, Nick, it’s happening. | 尼克 尼克 要生了 |
[28:03] | Hurry up! | 快来 |
[28:07] | Adalind’s in labor. Bud’s at the hospital. | 爱达玲要生了 巴德在医院 |
[28:10] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[28:12] | Nick, you got to go. | 尼克 你得去 |
[28:17] | Don’t worry about her, man. She’s not going anywhere. | 别担心她的事 她跑不了 |
[28:28] | You all know he’s a Grimm. | 你们都知道他是格林 |
[28:30] | Oh, we do, | 知道 |
[28:32] | and we don’t like secrets very much. | 我们不喜欢小秘密 |
[28:36] | I was thinking my partner had gone over the edge. | 我还以为是我的搭档疯了呢 |
[28:41] | I’m not thinking that anymore. | 这会相信了他没有 |
[28:52] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你们来了 |
[28:54] | It’s all happened just so fast. | 突然就发生了 |
[28:55] | I was just making her some food, and all of a sudden, | 我给她做了吃的 突然间 |
[28:57] | the kid is knocking on the door. | 孩子就来了 |
[28:58] | I mean, my wife never missed a meal to have a kid. | 我老婆生孩子可是一顿吃的没落下 |
[29:01] | It was always after eating. | 都是在吃完饭之后生的 |
[29:02] | – She’s in labor now? – Oh, yeah. | -她现在在生吗 -对 |
[29:03] | It started in my car. | 在我车里就发动了 |
[29:05] | Her water broke on the sidewalk. | 羊水是在人行道上破的 |
[29:06] | I didn’t think we were gonna make it. | 我还以为我们到不了医院呢 |
[29:08] | Hi, this Nick Burkhardt. He’s the father of Adalind. | 你好 这位是尼克·伯克哈德 爱达玲的爸爸 |
[29:11] | No, no, I meant he’s– he’s the father’s baby. | 不对 我是说是爸爸的孩子 |
[29:14] | – No, he’s the baby– – I got it. You’re the father. | -不对 他是孩子的 -我懂了 你是爸爸 |
[29:16] | – Yes. – She’s in delivery now. | -对 -她现在在产房 |
[29:18] | Are you going in? | 你要进去吗 |
[29:20] | To the delivery room? | 进产房吗 |
[29:22] | Of course you’re going in. | 当然要进去 |
[29:23] | That’s why you’re here. | 不然你来这干嘛 |
[29:25] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你一块进去 |
[29:26] | Let’s go. | 那就走吧 |
[29:27] | I’m so glad you didn’t miss it. | 你没错过进产房我真高兴 |
[29:29] | I was in for all of mine. It’s really something to see. | 我老婆每次生产我都进去了 大开眼界哦 |
[29:32] | And hear, actually. | 实际上是大开耳界 |
[29:34] | The language is something you’re never gonna forget. | 叫声简直永生难忘 |
[29:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:41] | I don’t know. It’s happening very fast. | 不知道 发生得太快了 |
[29:43] | Try not to deal with all that right now. | 现在试着别去想那些事 |
[29:44] | Just concentrate on this. | 把精力集中在这件事上 |
[29:46] | No matter what’s happened, this child is going to need you. | 无论发生了什么 这个孩子需要你 |
[29:49] | – And what about Adalind? – She’s gonna need you too. | -那爱达玲呢 -她也需要你 |
[29:51] | It’s gonna be awkward, but this kid comes first. | 虽然很尴尬 但是孩子第一 |
[29:54] | I’m not even sure I should be doing this. | 我都不确定我应不应该这样做 |
[29:56] | Nick, listen to me. You’re gonna be a dad. | 尼克 听着 你马上就要做爸爸了 |
[29:59] | I know this is not how anybody thought | 我知道没有谁想过 |
[30:01] | this was gonna happen, but still, it’s pretty special. | 事情会这样 但这依然是件特别的事 |
[30:03] | And I think you’re gonna be great at it. | 我觉得你会是个好爸爸 |
[30:05] | Monroe and I are gonna be there for you as much as we can. | 我和门罗会尽全力帮你的 |
[30:12] | Come on. Push. | 加油 用力 |
[30:15] | You’ve got it. Just push. | 就是这样 用力 |
[30:18] | Come on. | 加油 |
[30:22] | Nick, you’re here. | 尼克 你来了 |
[30:24] | You’re doing good. It’s going good. | 你做得很好 情况也很好 |
[30:26] | Just keep pushing. | 继续用力 |
[30:31] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[30:33] | You’re doing fine. Just take a breath. | 做得很好 深呼吸 |
[30:34] | Doctor, the heart rate’s dropped from 160 to 120. | 医生 心率从160降到了120 |
[30:38] | Keep an eye on it. | 继续关注 |
[30:42] | – Ok, Adalind. – It’s still dropping. Heart rate is 60. | -好 爱达玲 -还在降 心率60 |
[30:44] | It’s not rebounding. | 没有回升 |
[30:45] | Get her on O2 now. Run fluids. | 给她吸氧 打点滴 |
[30:50] | – It’s stopped. – It’s coming again. | -停跳了 -又来了 |
[30:52] | – No, no, no, no. Don’t push. – What’s wrong? | -不不不 不要用力 -怎么了 |
[30:54] | We’ve lost the baby’s heartbeat. | 孩子没有心跳了 |
[30:55] | – Get her on her side now. – What’s happening? | -让她侧躺 -怎么了 |
[30:57] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:59] | Something’s stressing the baby. | 有东西压迫到了孩子 |
[31:00] | We’re gonna have to do an emergency C-section. | 我们得做紧急剖腹产 |
[31:10] | Set up in OR two. | 准备二号手术室 |
[31:15] | Truth is not always easy to come by | 在这一行 当你知道了我们知道的事之后 |
[31:16] | in our business when you know what we know. | 真相总是难以获取 |
[31:19] | No, it’s not. | 确实 |
[31:21] | The evidence doesn’t tell the whole truth. | 证据也不会揭露全部真相 |
[31:24] | The whole truth would be terrifying for most people. | 全部真相对大多数人来说是可怕的 |
[31:27] | Look, do you have Trubel or not? | 麻烦鬼在不在你手里 |
[31:30] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[31:32] | You just did. | 你已经说了 |
[31:33] | Maybe that’s the best I can do. | 也许我也只能做到这样 |
[31:36] | Nick is not gonna let you go | 除非你告诉尼克她在哪里 |
[31:37] | unless you tell him where she is. | 否则他是不会放你走的 |
[31:44] | If I don’t answer that, | 如果我不接 |
[31:47] | someone will start looking for me. | 有人会开始找我的 |
[31:49] | And it won’t be the FBI. | 而且不会是联邦调查局的人 |
[32:01] | If I don’t like anything you say, | 如果你说了什么我不喜欢的话 |
[32:05] | they can look all they want, but they’ll never find you. | 他们想找就找 但别想找到你 |
[32:09] | Don’t answer it. | 别接 |
[32:12] | I need to send my thumbprint so they know it’s me. | 我得发送我的指纹 让他们知道是我本人 |
[32:32] | Wait a minute; how do we know | 等等 我们怎么知道 |
[32:33] | she didn’t just send a distress signal? | 她刚刚是不是发送了一个呼救信号 |
[32:36] | You don’t. | 你们不知道 |
[32:37] | But somebody’s got to start trusting somebody, right? | 但总得有一方开始相信另一方吧 |
[32:47] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[32:49] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[32:51] | I got delayed. | 被耽搁了 |
[32:54] | I was wrong about Burkhardt. | 我看错伯克哈德了 |
[32:56] | He is a Grimm. | 他是格林 |
[32:58] | No, I’m positive. | 不 我确定 |
[33:02] | And I want to bring him in. | 我想把他带来 |
[33:05] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[33:13] | What the hell is taking so long? | 到底怎么了 要这么久 |
[33:15] | I don’t know, Nick. I wish I did. | 我不知道 尼克 我也想知道 |
[33:17] | I got to see if they’re okay. | 我得去看看他们有没有事 |
[33:18] | Nick, don’t. | 尼克 别去 |
[33:20] | There’s nothing you can do. | 你帮不上什么忙 |
[33:26] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[33:27] | I’m with Rosalee. You’re on speaker. | 我跟罗莎莉在一起 开免提了 |
[33:28] | – How’s it going? – I don’t know. | -情况如何 -不知道 |
[33:30] | There’s complications. | 出现了并发症 |
[33:32] | Sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[33:33] | Chavez wants to talk to you. | 查瓦兹要跟你谈谈 |
[33:35] | She tell you anything? | 她说了什么吗 |
[33:38] | You need to talk to her. | 你得跟她谈谈 |
[33:45] | This is your one chance to get the answers. | 这是你得到答案的唯一机会 |
[33:47] | You come with me, alone, | 你跟我走 就你一个人 |
[33:49] | and we leave in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后出发 |
[33:52] | After that, it’ll be too late. | 再之后 就来不及了 |
[33:56] | Nick, go. I’ll stay with Adalind. | 尼克 去吧 我会陪着爱达玲 |
[34:01] | I’ll meet you there. | 我去找你 |
[34:03] | I’ll call you as soon as I know something. | 一有什么情况我就打给你 |
[34:10] | Nick, I’m not so sure about this. | 尼克 这事我没什么把握 |
[34:11] | She talked to somebody on the phone, | 她跟一个人通了电话 |
[34:13] | and we didn’t hear what they said. | 我们没听见他们说了什么 |
[34:14] | He’s right, Nick. This could all be a setup. | 没错 尼克 这可能是个陷阱 |
[34:16] | She had to use her thumbprint to answer her phone. | 她得用她的指纹来接电话 |
[34:19] | We’re running out of time. | 时间不多了 |
[34:21] | You took Trubel once and you let her go. | 你绑架过麻烦鬼一次 又把她放了 |
[34:23] | I did. | 对 |
[34:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:39] | We’re just gonna do nothing? | 我们就这么什么都不做吗 |
[34:40] | For a couple of hours, yeah. | 接下来的几个小时 没错 |
[34:43] | That’s about as long as my trust lasts. | 看我的信任能持续多久 |
[34:52] | Stop. | 停车 |
[34:55] | We walk from here. | 从这里开始我们走路 |
[34:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:59] | Who’s in there? | 谁在里面 |
[35:00] | You wanted to find out who I’m working with. | 你想知道我跟谁合作 |
[35:02] | – You’re gonna find out. – Well, how many? | -你会知道的 -有多少 |
[35:05] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[35:06] | We’re never all together in the same place. | 我们从来没有全员都在同一个地方过 |
[35:10] | But things are happening. | 但发生了很多事 |
[35:13] | We have to be prepared. | 我们得做好准备 |
[35:14] | For what? | 为什么做准备 |
[35:17] | What’s coming. | 即将到来的事 |
[35:20] | I can’t tell you any more. | 我没法再透露更多了 |
[35:46] | Are you sure they’re here? | 你确定他们在这里吗 |
[35:48] | They’re here. | 他们在这里 |
[36:03] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[36:12] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[36:15] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[36:17] | Who we were meeting with. | 我们要见的人 |
[36:22] | We have to go. | 我们得离开 |
[37:48] | Don’t. | 别 |
[37:49] | No, we need to get you to a hospital. | 不行 得把你送去医院 |
[37:51] | You can’t be tied to this. | 你不能牵扯进这件事 |
[37:58] | Where’s Trubel? | 麻烦鬼在哪里 |
[38:00] | Where did you take her? | 你把她带去哪了 |
[38:03] | They’re coming here… | 他们要来 |
[38:05] | to Portland. | 波特兰了 |
[38:06] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[38:08] | They’re rising… | 他们在四面八方 |
[38:11] | everywhere. | 崛起 |
[38:24] | It’s war. | 这是战争 |
[38:49] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[38:52] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[38:55] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[38:57] | The others were dead when we got here. | 我们到的时候 其他人已经死了 |
[38:59] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[39:02] | Keep the phone. | 把手机留着 |
[39:07] | Baby’s all right. | 孩子没事 |
[39:10] | What about Adalind? | 那爱达玲呢 |
[39:12] | She’s exhausted, but she’s okay. | 筋疲力竭 不过没事 |
[39:16] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[39:18] | The baby’s arm was above his head. | 孩子的胳膊在头上方 |
[39:19] | It was blocking him from coming out. | 挡住了他出来的路 |
[39:24] | I can go in there, right? | 我可以进去 是吗 |
[39:26] | Yeah, I think she’d like that. | 是 我想她希望你进去 |
[39:30] | Thanks for being here. | 谢谢你留在这里 |
[39:51] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:54] | Better now. | 好多了 |
[40:00] | I wasn’t sure you’d want to be here. | 我之前还不确定你会来 |
[40:06] | I don’t know. Maybe you don’t want to be here. | 我也不知道 也许你不想来 |
[40:09] | But at least you are here. | 但至少你来了 |
[40:15] | Don’t hate me anymore, Nick. | 别再恨我了 尼克 |
[40:18] | For our son’s sake, we can’t be like we were. | 看在我们儿子的面子上 我们不能像以前那样 |
[40:26] | I don’t want to raise him by myself. | 我不想一个人抚养他 |
[40:28] | And he’s as much of you as he is me. | 他流着你的血 也流着我的血 |
[40:33] | I don’t know if that’s good on either side. | 我不知道这是不是好事 |
[40:35] | Well, maybe he won’t be like either one of us. | 也许他不会像我们中的任何一个 |
[40:43] | I know I can’t force you to be there for him. | 我知道我不能强迫你爱他 |
[40:48] | I will be. | 我会爱他的 |
[40:52] | Want to hold him? | 要抱抱他吗 |
[40:59] | He won’t break. | 他不会坏的 |
[41:16] | I thought of a name for him. | 他的名字我想好了 |
[41:21] | – Don’t you think we should– – Kelly. | -你不觉得我们应该… -凯利 |
[41:32] | Okay. | 好 |