时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Good-bye, Nick. | 再见 尼克 |
[00:04] | Good-bye, Juliette. | 再见 朱丽叶 |
[00:08] | They came in from everywhere. | 他们从四面八方涌进来 |
[00:10] | It was professional. | 手法很专业 |
[00:11] | They grabbed Trubel. I tried to stop them. | 他们抓走了麻烦鬼 我试着阻止 |
[00:12] | They drugged me. | 可是被他们迷晕了 |
[00:13] | When I woke up, Juliette’s body was gone | 等我醒来 朱丽叶的尸体不见了 |
[00:15] | and my mom’s head. They took everything. | 我母亲的头也失踪了 他们把一切都拿走了 |
[00:18] | – Baby’s heartbeat stopped. – What’s happening? | -孩子没有心跳了 -出了什么事 |
[00:20] | We’re gonna have to do an emergency C-section. | 我们得做紧急剖腹产 |
[00:22] | No matter what’s happened, this child is going to need you. | 无论发生了什么 这个孩子需要你 |
[00:24] | Don’t hate me anymore, Nick. | 别再恨我了 尼克 |
[00:27] | For our son’s sake, we can’t be like we were. | 看在我们儿子的面子上 我们不能像以前那样 |
[00:30] | This is your one chance to get the answers. | 这是你得到答案的唯一机会 |
[00:32] | They’re coming here… | 他们要来了 |
[00:34] | They’re rising… | 他们正在崛起 |
[00:38] | It’s war. | 这是战争 |
[00:46] | “珍惜那些寻找真相的人 但是警惕那些发现真相的人” | |
[01:10] | No… | 不 |
[01:11] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不 不好 |
[01:14] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[01:18] | Wemlinger. | 维姆林格 |
[01:19] | Mr. Childs, what are you still doing here? | 蔡尔兹先生 你还没下班吗 |
[01:21] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到问题了 |
[01:22] | Nearly a half a million dollars is missing. | 将近五十万美金不翼而飞了 |
[01:24] | Missing? | 不翼而飞 |
[01:26] | What do you mean “Missing”? | 什么叫不翼而飞 |
[01:26] | It’s gone. That’s what I mean! | 就是全没了 |
[01:28] | $1/2 million in reinvested dividends | 五十万的二次投资股息 |
[01:30] | was not credited back to the shareholders! | 没有回到我们的股东账上 |
[01:31] | There must be some mistake. | 一定是哪里出错了 |
[01:33] | I went through every account. There’s no mistake. | 我查看了每个账户 没有错 |
[01:35] | Someone is falsifying the data. | 有人在伪造数据 |
[01:37] | Numbers have been altered, capital gains diverted– | 数字都被改动过 资本收益也都被转移了 |
[01:39] | But how? | 可是怎么会呢 |
[01:40] | I don’t know, but I need you to get | 我也不知道 不过现在我需要你 |
[01:42] | a forensic accountant in here to go through every account. | 找一个法务会计来核查每个账户 |
[01:44] | I–I can start going through the data right now– | 我现在就可以开始核对数据 |
[01:46] | No, we have to go outside the firm for this. | 不 这事必须得第三方来做 |
[01:49] | I’m gonna call the police. | 我要去报警了 |
[01:50] | Put together a list of everyone with access | 把所有有权限看我们文件的人的名字 |
[01:52] | to our files. | 列个名单给我 |
[01:57] | Portland Police, please. | 请接波特兰警局 |
[01:58] | Is this an emergency? | 是紧急事件吗 |
[01:59] | No, it’s not an emergency. | 不 不是紧急事件 |
[02:00] | I need the fraud/embezzlement department. | 我要找诈骗与贪污部门 |
[02:02] | Sir. | 先生 |
[02:05] | I think I know who’s responsible. | 我想我知道是谁干的了 |
[02:09] | Who? | 是谁 |
[02:10] | Got it all right here. | 都在这里面 |
[02:19] | There’s nothing here. | 这里面什么也没有啊 |
[02:52] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 请问有什么紧急事件 |
[02:53] | They killed him! | 他们杀了他 |
[02:55] | They killed my boss! | 他们杀了我的老板 |
[02:57] | Oh God, it’s terrible! | 太恐怖了 |
[02:59] | Please! | 求你们了 |
[03:00] | Please come quick! | 快点来啊 |
[03:01] | Sir, help is on its way. | 先生 警方很快就到 |
[03:03] | I need you to calm down and– hello? | 我需要你冷静下来 先生 |
[03:22] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[03:38] | How are they? | 他们怎么样了 |
[03:39] | Sleeping. Everyone seems fine. | 都在睡觉 母子平安 |
[03:41] | – Thank God for that. – How are you holding up? | -真是谢天谢地 -你怎么样 |
[03:44] | Chavez is dead. | 查瓦兹死了 |
[03:46] | What? | 什么 |
[03:47] | – Oh, man, Nick, you didn’t– – I didn’t kill her. | -天呐 尼克 你不会 -不是我下的手 |
[03:49] | – Who did? – Wesen. | -那是谁 -格林生物 |
[03:50] | There were four others we were supposed to meet. | 我们当时本来要见另外四个人 |
[03:52] | They were dead when we got there. | 我们赶去的时候他们都已经死了 |
[03:54] | Chavez gave me. | 查瓦兹给了我这个 |
[03:57] | Doesn’t this belong to Trubel? | 这不是麻烦鬼的东西吗 |
[03:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:58] | Chavez knew where Trubel was. She say where? | 查瓦兹知道麻烦鬼的下落 她说什么了吗 |
[04:01] | No, we never got that far. | 我还没来得及问她 |
[04:02] | First, I have to go back and figure out who did this. | 我们得先回去现场 然后找出凶手 |
[04:04] | – I’m going with you. – Me too. | -我跟你一起去 -我也去 |
[04:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:06] | I’ll stay with Adalind and the baby. | 我留下来陪爱达玲还有宝宝好了 |
[04:08] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[04:10] | She wanted to name him Kelly. | 她想给他起名叫凯利 |
[04:12] | Oh, Nick, that’s a good name. | 尼克 这个名字很好听 |
[04:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:31] | This is the old Shaver Transportation Company. | 这里以前是沙弗运输公司 |
[04:34] | This is where she brought you? | 她带你来了这里 |
[04:35] | Bodies are inside. | 尸体都在里面 |
[04:37] | Let’s make sure nobody else is. | 我们还是先确保没有别人在场吧 |
[04:44] | So these people you were supposed to meet, | 说起这些本应跟你见面的人 |
[04:45] | any idea who they were? | 知道他们是谁吗 |
[04:46] | No. | 不知道 |
[04:48] | Chavez said something was coming, | 查瓦兹说有事要发生了 |
[04:50] | that we needed to be prepared. | 说我们必须得准备好 |
[04:51] | Prepared for what? | 准备好什么 |
[04:55] | An uprising. | 一股势力的崛起 |
[05:07] | The bodies were right here. | 尸体应该就在这里的啊 |
[05:08] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[05:11] | I killed a Gelumcaedus right where you’re standing. | 我在你现在站的地方杀掉了一个杀人鳄 |
[05:15] | And Chavez died right here. | 查瓦兹就是在这里死的 |
[05:17] | Ground is still wet. | 地板还是湿的 |
[05:19] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[05:20] | Are you saying somebody came back here, | 你是说有人来过这里 |
[05:21] | took the bodies and | 带走了所有尸体 |
[05:22] | clean up all the bloods? | 还抹掉了所有的血迹 |
[05:23] | Somebody went through a lot of trouble to cover this up. | 有人为了掩盖痕迹还真是大费周章 |
[05:26] | Just like they did with Juliette. | 就像他们对朱丽叶做的一样 |
[05:32] | This is Chavez’ phone. | 这是查瓦兹的手机 |
[05:33] | It rang right after she died. | 她死的时候手机响了 |
[05:35] | It was a man’s voice. | 电话那头是个男人 |
[05:36] | I told him she was dead. | 我告诉他查瓦兹死了 |
[05:37] | What’d he say? | 他说什么了 |
[05:39] | He said for me to keep the phone. | 他让我留着手机 |
[05:40] | I’ll run the last number, see what I can find. | 我去查一下那个号码 看看能不能发现什么 |
[05:42] | Any of them get away? | 他们有人逃走吗 |
[05:43] | Yeah, one. Up those stairs, out the back. | 有一个 从那边的楼梯逃出去了 |
[05:46] | There was a truck waiting for ’em. | 外面有辆车等着 |
[05:47] | Old Blazer, black, silver, jacked up– | 老款的开拓者 黑银相间 轮胎加高过 |
[05:50] | Where’d you see it? | 你在哪里看到的 |
[05:51] | This way. | 这边 |
[05:56] | Truck was waiting here, took off fast. | 车就在这里等着 很快就开走了 |
[05:59] | Couldn’t see the plates. | 我没来得及看清牌照 |
[06:01] | Not going to get any surveillance out here. | 这里也不会有监控录像 |
[06:03] | Are we thinking these are the same guys | 所以开车逃走的这伙人 |
[06:04] | that came back to clean up– | 就是回来清理现场的那批人吗 |
[06:05] | No, I’m thinking this was whoever was on that phone, | 不 我认为应该是打电话的那个人 |
[06:08] | the people Chavez was working for. | 查瓦兹的上司 |
[06:17] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[06:21] | Someone painted it. | 有人重新漆了墙 |
[06:22] | Say what? | 你说什么 |
[06:23] | On that wall, there was a mark. | 那堵墙 本来是有个记号的 |
[06:24] | Four black lines. | 四条黑线 |
[06:25] | Someone painted over it. | 有人用颜料盖住了 |
[06:28] | Still wet. | 还没干 |
[06:30] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么要那么做 |
[06:32] | Someone didn’t want anybody to see it. | 不想让别人看见这个 |
[06:35] | Anyone else thinking conspiracy here? | 还有人也觉得这是个阴谋吗 |
[06:40] | Do we need to bring the Captain in on this? | 这件事我们要让队长知道吗 |
[06:42] | Not until we figure this out. | 等我们搞清楚情况再说 |
[06:44] | I think we should probably get out of here | 我觉得或许我们该在那些人 |
[06:46] | before someone tries to like paint over us. | 把我们也清理掉之前离开这里 |
[07:42] | Where’s Kelly? | 凯利在哪里 |
[07:43] | Adalind, it’s okay. | 爱达玲 没事 |
[07:45] | The nurse took him to the nursery | 护士把孩子带到育婴房 |
[07:46] | so you could get some sleep. | 好让你休息一会儿 |
[07:49] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[07:53] | I must’ve had a bad dream. | 我肯定是做恶梦了 |
[07:55] | Everything’s all right. | 一切都好 |
[07:57] | You should try to go back to sleep. | 你应该努力再睡一会儿 |
[08:04] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[08:05] | Okay. I think. | 还行吧 我觉得 |
[08:08] | Kelly’s in the nursery. | 凯利在育婴室 |
[08:09] | I know. I was just there. | 我知道 我刚从那过来 |
[08:12] | Thanks for staying, but you should go home. | 谢谢你留下来陪着他们 但你该回家了 |
[08:15] | Monroe’s waiting for ya. | 门罗在等你 |
[08:17] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[08:19] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[08:26] | What happened? | 怎么样 |
[08:27] | Nothing was there. | 什么都没有了 |
[08:30] | The bodies were gone. | 尸体不见了 |
[08:31] | Somebody cleaned up. | 有人清理过 |
[08:32] | Nothing more about Trubel? | 没有更多麻烦鬼的消息吗 |
[08:33] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[08:35] | The doctor told Adalind she could go home tomorrow. | 医生告诉爱达玲明天可以回家 |
[08:38] | Are you bringing her back to your place? | 你要带她回你家吗 |
[08:42] | I have to. | 只能这样 |
[08:43] | I’ve got no place else to take her. | 也没其他地方能安置她了 |
[08:45] | Monroe and I will come over first thing in the morning. | 门罗和我明天一早就过来 |
[08:47] | We’ll try to get things ready for you. | 我们会尽力帮你们准备好一切的 |
[08:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:59] | Yeah. | 进来 |
[09:01] | Adalind had the baby. | 爱达玲生了 |
[09:03] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[09:05] | – Healthy? – Yeah. | -健康吗 -健康 |
[09:08] | I wonder if anyone will ever tell him | 不知道将来会不会有人告诉他 |
[09:09] | the truth about how he got here. | 他究竟是如何来到这世上的 |
[09:10] | Not gonna be me. | 肯定不会是我 |
[09:14] | I just thought you should know. | 我就是来告诉你一声的 |
[09:15] | Hey, Hank, I’m going to partner you up | 汉克 在尼克返工之前 |
[09:17] | with Pogue until Nick gets back. | 我想让你和波格搭档 |
[09:19] | I don’t need a partner. | 我不需要搭档 |
[09:20] | Well, Pogue does. Meacham’s on vacation. | 波格需要 米查姆在休假 |
[09:22] | But he has no idea what’s going on. | 但他完全不知道情况 |
[09:25] | Make it work. | 好好合作 |
[09:27] | Did you tell him? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[09:29] | He told me. | 他告诉我了 |
[09:30] | Well, don’t get too excited. We just got a body. | 别太激动 刚发现了一具尸体 |
[09:43] | Wu. | 吴 |
[09:46] | Hank, Pogue. | 汉克 波格 |
[09:47] | – What do we got? – Where’s the body? | -什么情况 -尸体在哪里 |
[09:50] | We got a dead body, and it’s right this way. | 我们发现一具尸体 就在这里 |
[09:52] | Victim is Mr. Beau Childs, CEO of the company. | 死者是博·蔡尔兹先生 公司的执行总裁 |
[09:55] | Margin clerk Paul Wemlinger heard screams, ran in, | 利润记账员保罗·维姆林格听见叫喊声跑进来 |
[09:58] | saw two men running out, called 911. | 看到两个人跑出去 打了报警电话 |
[10:00] | We’re checking security cameras now. | 我们正在查监控录像 |
[10:06] | Damn. What got him? | 见鬼 是什么攻击了他 |
[10:12] | How many people were here when it happened? | 事发时有多少人在场 |
[10:14] | Just the victim and Wemlinger as far as I know. | 据我所知只有死者和维姆林格 |
[10:16] | Wemlinger called the victim’s assistant, Betty Frame. | 维姆林格打电话通知了死者的助理贝蒂·弗雷姆 |
[10:18] | – She just got here. – Blood on the phone. | -她刚到这里 -电话上有血 |
[10:22] | Let’s talk to the witness. | 我们和目击证人谈谈 |
[10:25] | Mr. Wemlinger, I’m Detective Griffin. | 维姆林格先生 我是格里芬警探 |
[10:26] | This is Detective Pogue. | 这位是波格警探 |
[10:28] | Can you tell us what happened? | 你能告诉我们当时的情况吗 |
[10:31] | I was working late. | 我当时在加班 |
[10:33] | I didn’t even know Mr. Childs was still in the office. | 我甚至不知道蔡尔兹先生还在办公室 |
[10:36] | I heard screams. | 我听到叫喊声 |
[10:39] | It was awful. | 非常可怕 |
[10:40] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[10:41] | I saw two men running from Mr. Childs’ office. | 我看到两个人从蔡尔兹的办公室跑出来 |
[10:46] | Can you describe them? | 你能描述他们的长相吗 |
[10:47] | They were both wearing ski masks. | 他们都戴着滑雪面具 |
[10:51] | One of them might have been bigger than the other, | 有一个人好像比另外一个人高大 |
[10:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:56] | And, uh, one of them was holding some kind of | 其中一个人手里拿着 |
[11:00] | a stick or a weapon. I can’t be sure. | 棍子或者武器之类的东西 我不确定 |
[11:05] | Did you go after them? | 你有追赶他们吗 |
[11:06] | No. | 没有 |
[11:09] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[11:11] | I went into Mr. Childs’ office, | 我进了蔡尔兹先生的办公室 |
[11:14] | tried to stop the bleeding but… | 想给他止血 但是… |
[11:17] | there was nothing I could do. | 一切都来不及了 |
[11:18] | You called 911. | 你报了警 |
[11:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:22] | What did you do to try to stop the bleeding? | 你是怎么帮他止血的 |
[11:25] | I put my hands on Mr. Childs’ throat. | 我把手放在蔡尔兹先生的喉咙上 |
[11:29] | And I tried to give him mouth to mouth. | 我还试着给他做了人工呼吸 |
[11:31] | But there was so much blood. | 但实在流了太多血 |
[11:34] | I think he was already dead. | 我觉得他当时就已经死了 |
[11:35] | And you washed your hands? | 你洗了手吗 |
[11:36] | I tried to get the blood off. | 我想把血冲掉 |
[11:39] | I don’t think I got it all. | 我觉得可能没洗干净 |
[11:43] | Just a couple more questions, Mr. Wemlinger. | 维姆林格先生 还有几个问题 |
[11:49] | When did you call Mr. Childs’ assistant? | 你是什么时候给蔡尔兹先生的助理打电话的 |
[11:51] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[11:52] | Just right after. | 事发之后就打了 |
[11:54] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能做什么 |
[11:56] | Any idea who would do this? | 知道凶手可能是谁吗 |
[11:57] | No. | 不知道 |
[11:58] | I don’t know who would do such a thing, it’s just… | 我不知道有谁会做这么残忍的事… |
[12:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:07] | You might want to talk to Betty. | 你们或许想和贝蒂谈谈 |
[12:08] | She knows a lot more about his personal life than I do. | 对他的私生活 她知道的比我多 |
[12:11] | Okay, just sit tight, Mr. Wemlinger. | 好的 坐等后续调查吧 维姆林格先生 |
[12:18] | We buying his story? | 相信他说的吗 |
[12:20] | Does he look like a guy who could rip someone’s throat out? | 他看起来像是那种会割人喉咙的人吗 |
[12:24] | Hard to know what’s inside somebody. | 知人知面不知心 |
[12:29] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我不敢相信发生了这种事 |
[12:32] | Betty, how long have you worked with Mr. Childs? | 贝蒂 你跟着蔡尔兹先生工作多久了 |
[12:34] | 17 years. | 17年 |
[12:36] | Mr. Wemlinger said he called you just after it happened. | 维姆林格先生说事发后立刻就打给你了 |
[12:38] | He did. | 没错 |
[12:40] | He was very upset. | 他非常紧张 |
[12:42] | I came right over. | 我立刻就过来了 |
[12:43] | How would you describe the relationship | 你觉得蔡尔兹先生和维姆林格先生 |
[12:45] | between Mr. Childs and Mr. Wemlinger? | 他们俩的关系如何 |
[12:47] | Very professional. | 上下级关系 |
[12:49] | We all got along so well here. | 我们都相处得很融洽 |
[12:57] | Excuse me a moment. | 稍等我片刻 |
[13:02] | Checked security cameras. | 查过监控录像了 |
[13:03] | No one seen coming or going in the last 3 1/2 hours | 过去三个半小时都没看到有人进出 |
[13:06] | except for us and her. | 除了我们 还有她 |
[13:08] | Wemlinger was alone with the victim. | 维姆林格当时单独和死者在一起 |
[13:10] | The way the vic was killed, this has got to be Wesen. | 死者被害的情形 肯定是格林生物所为 |
[13:16] | Can’t wait to explain that to Pogue. | 等不及跟波格解释这个情况了 |
[13:20] | I’ll come visit you in the Psych Ward every Tuesday. | 每周二我会去精神病区看你的 |
[13:25] | Simon Willard had an easier time building his banjo clock | 西蒙·威拉德做他的班卓琴座钟 |
[13:27] | than I am with this thing. | 都比我搞这个得心应手 |
[13:29] | Banjo clock? | 班卓琴座钟 |
[13:30] | Yeah, it was the first commercially successful | 那是第一个取得商业成功的 |
[13:31] | American wall clock | 美式挂钟 |
[13:33] | to have the pendulum suspended in front of the weight case | 有悬浮在重量箱前的钟摆 |
[13:35] | and the weight attached to a pulley. | 重量都连接着滑轮 |
[13:38] | Yes, but could he build a baby mobile? | 那他能做一个婴儿吊铃吗 |
[13:39] | Not with these instructions he couldn’t. | 没有这张说明书他也做不了 |
[13:45] | He’s going to love it. | 他肯定会喜欢的 |
[13:53] | Maybe some day. | 也许有一天吧 |
[14:00] | Oh my God. | 天呐 |
[14:03] | You did all this? | 这些都是你们做的 |
[14:04] | Well, it’s not as if you two had the time. | 你们俩又没时间弄 |
[14:06] | And I picked up a few things for the new mom too. | 我给新妈妈买了几样东西 |
[14:09] | That is so sweet of you. | 你们真是贴心 |
[14:12] | Let me see. | 给我看看 |
[14:13] | Oh, he’s so cute. | 他太可爱了 |
[14:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:19] | Why don’t I show you where everything is. | 不如我带你到处看看吧 |
[14:24] | Thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你们做了这些 |
[14:28] | Look, Nick, I gotta be honest. | 尼克 我得说句实话 |
[14:31] | I have sort of a bad feeling about this. | 我有种不好的感觉 |
[14:33] | They’re my responsibility. | 我有责任照顾他们 |
[14:34] | I’m not talking about Adalind and Kelly. | 我不是在说爱达玲和凯利 |
[14:36] | I’m talking about this house. | 我是在说这个房子 |
[14:38] | Too many bad things have gone down here, man. | 这里发生了太多不幸的事 |
[14:40] | Too much death and destruction. | 死了太多人 有太多的破坏 |
[14:43] | I’m just sayin’, | 我只是这么一说 |
[14:44] | you might want to think about, you know, | 你也许要好好想想 |
[14:46] | a change of venue. | 换个环境 |
[14:48] | You mean move? | 你是说搬家 |
[14:49] | Oh, I mean get the hell out of here. | 我是说离开这个鬼地方 |
[14:52] | I think it’s time we went home. | 我们该回家了 |
[14:53] | Yeah, we should let you two– you three | 我们该让你们俩 你们三人 |
[14:57] | get settled in. | 安顿下来 |
[14:58] | If you need anything I can be here in 10 minutes. | 如果有需要 我十分钟内就能赶到 |
[15:01] | You guys have both been really… | 你们俩一直真的… |
[15:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:12] | I should probably get some rest before Kelly wakes up. | 在凯利醒来之前 我也许该睡一会 |
[15:15] | He’ll be hungry. | 到时他会饿 |
[15:18] | – Where should I… – Oh, guest room upstairs. | -我该去哪… -楼上客房 |
[15:21] | I’ll get Kelly. | 我来抱凯利 |
[15:35] | The last time I was in this room it was with Diana. | 上次我在这间房里 还是和戴安娜一起 |
[15:39] | I hope she’s okay. | 希望她没事 |
[15:40] | Yeah, me too. | 我也希望 |
[15:44] | Have you heard anything about Juliette? | 你有朱丽叶的消息吗 |
[15:49] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[15:51] | What? | 什么 |
[15:52] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[15:54] | Trubel killed her to save my life. | 麻烦鬼为了救我杀了她 |
[15:59] | Oh, Nick, I thought she got away with the Royals. | 尼克 我以为她和皇室的人一起逃走了 |
[16:03] | No, she never left. | 不 她没走 |
[16:05] | I’m so sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[16:11] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你所做的这一切 |
[16:50] | Thanks, but I need a little bit of help. | 谢谢 我需要你帮个小忙 |
[16:53] | Can you… | 能帮我… |
[16:54] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[17:16] | Got anything on Wemlinger? ‘Cause I don’t. | 你查到维姆林格的资料没 我是没查到 |
[17:18] | Background’s clean. No record anywhere. | 背景清白 没有不良记录 |
[17:21] | Anything on prints yet? | 指纹还没有结果吗 |
[17:22] | Still processing. | 还在检验 |
[17:24] | I think we should bring him in. | 我想我们该带他来问话 |
[17:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:27] | He said he saw two guys run out, | 他说他看到两个人跑了出去 |
[17:29] | blood all over the office, | 办公室里到处是血 |
[17:31] | but we’ve got no blood trail and nothing on security cameras. | 但是我们没看到血迹 监控录像也没有发现 |
[17:34] | The security cameras don’t cover the back stairway. | 后楼梯没有监控 |
[17:35] | – They must’ve known that. – Then how’d they get in? | -凶手肯定知道 -那他们是怎么进去的 |
[17:38] | No sign of a break-in. | 没有闯入的迹象 |
[17:39] | If Wemlinger did it, where’s the murder weapon? | 如果是维姆林格干的 那凶器呢 |
[17:42] | He sure as hell didn’t do it with his bare hands. | 他绝对不可能徒手做到 |
[17:45] | I think we should bring him in, sweat him a little. | 我认为该带他来问话 拷问他一下 |
[17:49] | All right, if you think it’s worth something. | 好吧 如果你觉得值得的话 |
[17:58] | What are you doing up? | 怎么起来了 |
[17:59] | I couldn’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[18:01] | Anyway, doctor said I should walk as much as I can, so… | 反正医生叫我尽量多走点路 |
[18:05] | What about Kelly? | 凯利怎么样了 |
[18:06] | Oh, he’s sleeping fine. | 他正睡得香呢 |
[18:09] | I’m making some sandwiches. | 我在做三明治 |
[18:10] | Would you like one? | 要不要吃一个 |
[18:12] | Yeah, anything. | 好 什么都行 |
[18:14] | Ham and cheese okay? | 火腿和芝士呢 |
[18:15] | Sounds perfect. | 好极了 |
[18:16] | Lettuce, tomato, mayo? | 生菜 番茄 蛋黄酱呢 |
[18:18] | I’m allergic to tomato. | 我对番茄过敏 |
[18:20] | That’s good to know. | 幸好知道 |
[18:24] | So I am thinking of selling the house. | 我在想要卖掉这栋房子 |
[18:30] | Find us someplace safer. | 找个更安全的地方 |
[18:33] | We’re going with you? | 我们和你一起住吗 |
[18:35] | Yeah, if you’d like. | 是的 如果你愿意的话 |
[18:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:45] | This is really good. | 三明治真好吃 |
[18:50] | Is there anything else you’re allergic to? | 你还对别的东西过敏吗 |
[18:52] | Just raw tomatoes. | 只有生番茄 |
[18:53] | I can eat them cooked. | 煮熟的我能吃 |
[18:55] | I actually make a pretty good Bolognese. | 其实我做的意大利肉酱非常好吃 |
[18:57] | I like Bolognese. | 我喜欢意大利肉酱 |
[18:59] | I actually make a pretty mean– | 其实我做的很普通… |
[19:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:07] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[19:08] | You home? | 你在家吗 |
[19:10] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[19:11] | Yeah. What’s up? | 没事 什么事 |
[19:12] | I hate to bug you, but I might have a Wesen problem. | 我也不想打扰你 但是我可能遇到了格林生物 |
[19:15] | I need you to confirm. | 需要你来确认 |
[19:17] | I’m bringing the suspect in. | 我要带疑犯回局里问话 |
[19:18] | Any chance you can make it down here? | 你能来局里一趟吗 |
[19:20] | What time? | 什么时候 |
[19:21] | Half hour. | 半个小时 |
[19:22] | Hank needs me to get to the precinct. | 汉克要我分局一趟 |
[19:24] | We’ll be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[19:26] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上赶过去 |
[19:34] | If you need anything, just… call. | 如果有需要 就打电话 |
[19:49] | Okay, thank you. | 好了 谢谢 |
[19:50] | You bet. | 不客气 |
[19:51] | Wemlinger’s in interrogation. | 维姆林格在审讯室 |
[19:53] | Take a look at this M.E. report first. | 先看看法医的报告 |
[19:55] | “Victim’s throat was torn out by | “死者的喉部 |
[19:57] | what appears to be some kind of an animal.” | 似乎是被某种动物撕开的” |
[19:59] | I don’t think Wemlinger’s an animal. | 我可不认为维姆林格是动物 |
[20:01] | Probably not. | 也许不是 |
[20:02] | Our killers must’ve have some kind of a garden tool. | 凶手用的肯定是某种园林工具 |
[20:04] | You know, one of those claw things. | 那种爪形工具 |
[20:05] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[20:09] | Let’s go talk to Wemlinger. | 一起去找维姆林格谈谈吧 |
[20:10] | Do you know something I don’t? | 你知道什么我不知道的情况吗 |
[20:12] | ‘Cause I don’t see how this guy could have done that. | 因为我完全看不出这家伙怎么有能力干这种事 |
[20:13] | Just a gut feeling. | 只是直觉而已 |
[20:15] | All right. It’s your gut. | 好吧 你的直觉 |
[20:17] | Hold on. Just got the prints back. | 等等 刚刚拿到指纹 |
[20:19] | Got a hit on your suspect. | 你们的疑犯有些情况 |
[20:20] | – Wemlinger? – AKA Simon Kincaid. | -维姆林格 -又名西蒙·金凯德 |
[20:24] | Wanted for embezzling $975,000 from the Bankers Trust | 三年前因在萨克拉门托[加州首府]的信孚银行中 |
[20:28] | in Sacramento three years ago. | 挪用了975000美元而被通缉 |
[20:29] | Doesn’t make him a murderer. | 这不代表他是凶手 |
[20:31] | But it certainly puts him at the party. | 但也绝对说明了他不是那么无辜 |
[20:33] | I’m starting to feel it in my gut too. | 我也开始有这种直觉了 |
[20:37] | You and Mr. Childs were working pretty late last night. | 你和蔡尔兹先生昨晚工作到很晚 |
[20:42] | You always work that late? | 你总是工作到那么晚吗 |
[20:44] | Depends on the work. | 取决于工作量 |
[20:46] | You stay till it’s done. | 得做完了才能走 |
[20:48] | What were you working on last night? | 你昨晚在忙些什么 |
[20:50] | Getting out the quarterly reports. | 在做季度报表 |
[20:52] | We have 217 clients. | 我们有217位客户 |
[20:54] | Why was Mr. Childs there so late? | 为什么蔡尔兹先生也待到了那么晚 |
[20:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:59] | He was the boss. | 他是老板 |
[21:02] | He was under a lot of pressure. | 身上压力很大的 |
[21:03] | You have access to all the accounts? | 你能进入所有的账户吗 |
[21:06] | Yes. But I’m not the only one. | 是的 但我不是唯一一个 |
[21:08] | Any money missing from the company? | 公司丢钱了吗 |
[21:10] | – No. – You sure about that. | -没有 -你确定吗 |
[21:13] | As far as I know. | 据我所知是没有的 |
[21:15] | Isn’t it your job to know? | 你的工作不就是要知道这个吗 |
[21:16] | My job covers a wide range of responsibilities. | 我的工作职责范围很广 |
[21:21] | You ever heard of Bankers Trust in Sacramento? | 你听过萨克拉门托的信孚银行吗 |
[21:25] | Maybe you’ve heard of Simon Kincaid. | 也许你听过西蒙·金凯德 |
[21:27] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[21:29] | Yeah, you do. | 不 你知道的 |
[21:31] | You were stealing money from C&E Investments | 你在偷C&E投资的钱 |
[21:33] | just like you were stealing from Bankers Trust. | 就像之前从信孚银行偷钱一样 |
[21:34] | I was not! | 我没有 |
[21:36] | I told you, there were two other men inside. | 我告诉过你了 有另外两个男人在屋里 |
[21:38] | I saw them. | 我看见他们了 |
[21:39] | Security cameras didn’t. | 安全摄像头没看见 |
[21:40] | Mr. Childs found out what you were doing, | 蔡尔兹先生察觉了你的勾当 |
[21:41] | and you killed him. | 然后你就杀了他 |
[21:42] | No, no– | 不是 没有… |
[21:44] | You’re Simon Kincaid, | 你就是西蒙·金凯德 |
[21:45] | and we have fingerprints to prove it! | 而我们有指纹能证明这一点 |
[21:47] | And I know you’re wesen. | 而且我知道你是格林生物 |
[22:00] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[22:03] | And I want to talk to a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[22:08] | Give him his call. | 把他的电话给他 |
[22:13] | – Did he woge? – Yeah. | -他转化了吗 -转了 |
[22:16] | I think he’s a Quijada Vil. | 我觉得他是个毒蜥怪 |
[22:18] | Have we dealt with one? | 我们碰上过吗 |
[22:18] | No, but I’ve read about ’em. | 没 但我听说过它们 |
[22:19] | Capable of ripping a throat out? | 有能力把喉咙撕破 |
[22:21] | Oh, yeah. | 绝对有 |
[22:22] | So we know he did it. | 所以我们知道是他干的 |
[22:23] | We just can’t prove it– | 只是没办法证明这一点 |
[22:28] | What’re you doing here, Nick? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 尼克 |
[22:30] | Thought you were takin’ time off. | 我还以为你请假了 |
[22:31] | I asked him to observe while we were questioning Wemlinger. | 我叫他在我们盘问维姆林格的时候在一边观察 |
[22:33] | You think he’s going to see something I don’t? | 你觉得他能看见一些我看不见的东西吗 |
[22:34] | It’s got nothing to do with that. | 不是那回事儿 |
[22:35] | No, no, no, I want to hear. | 不不不 我想听听 |
[22:37] | Did I miss something? | 我有漏掉什么吗 |
[22:38] | You got something for me to book this guy on? | 你有什么能帮我把这家伙定罪的发现吗 |
[22:40] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[22:40] | All I’m saying is, | 我只是想说 |
[22:41] | you want to bring another guy in, | 你想要让另一个人一起查案的话 |
[22:43] | tell me. | 和我说一声 |
[22:44] | But right now, we got bigger problems– | 但现在 我们有个更大的问题了 |
[22:46] | two U.S. Marshals just got here. | 两个美国法警刚刚到了这里 |
[22:47] | What do they want? | 他们想要什么 |
[22:49] | Our suspect. | 我们的疑犯 |
[22:57] | Hey, I’m Detective Griffin. | 你们好 我是格里芬警探 |
[22:58] | This is Detective Pogue. | 这位是波格警探 |
[23:00] | Dan Reeves, Ray Durant. | 丹·里夫斯 雷·杜兰特 |
[23:01] | We got a hit on Simon Kincaid this morning. | 我们今早得到了西蒙·金凯德的消息 |
[23:03] | Guess you know him as Paul Wemlinger. | 我猜你们知道的名字是保罗·维姆林格 |
[23:04] | He’s wanted in Sacramento. | 他被萨克拉门托通缉 |
[23:05] | We’re taking him back to California. | 我们要把他带回加州 |
[23:07] | That’s the warrant. | 那是逮捕令 |
[23:09] | He’s a suspect in a murder case. | 他现在是一起凶杀案的嫌疑人 |
[23:11] | Sorry, guys. He’s ours now. | 抱歉 伙计们 他是我们的了 |
[23:13] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[23:16] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[23:22] | We can’t let them take him. | 我们不能让他们带走他 |
[23:23] | They have a warrant. | 他们有逮捕令 |
[23:24] | They have no idea what they’re dealing with. | 他们完全不知道自己对付的是什么 |
[23:27] | I gotta warn them. | 我得警告他们 |
[23:28] | How you gonna do that? | 你要怎么警告 |
[23:30] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[23:32] | Hey, you guys got a minute? | 打扰一下可以吗 |
[23:35] | I’m Detective Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[23:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:38] | You have to be careful with this guy. | 你们必须小心这家伙 |
[23:40] | I think we can handle him. | 我想我们搞得定他 |
[23:40] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你们不明白 |
[23:41] | He’s not what he seems. | 他和表面看上去不一样 |
[23:42] | We know all about him. | 我们很了解他 |
[23:44] | No, you don’t. | 不 你们不了解 |
[23:45] | This guy, he’s dangerous. | 这个人 他很危险 |
[23:47] | He’s an ink man. | 他就是个文员 |
[23:48] | What’s he gonna do, forge us to death? | 他能怎样 把我们写死吗 |
[23:54] | You don’t know what this guy’s capable of. | 你们不知道这人能做出什么事 |
[23:56] | You know, Detective, | 你知道吗 警探 |
[23:57] | just ’cause we got babysitting duty | 虽然我们这工作跟保姆似的 |
[23:59] | doesn’t give you the right to bust our balls. | 但你也没权利嘲笑我们 |
[24:00] | I’m not bustin’ your balls. | 我没有在嘲笑你们 |
[24:01] | You a badass? | 你很叼吗 |
[24:05] | Let’s go, man. | 走吧 伙计 |
[24:25] | You can’t stop them. | 你阻止不了他们的 |
[24:26] | – I can follow them. – All the way to Sacramento? | -我可以跟着他们 -一路跟到萨克拉门托吗 |
[24:28] | Whatever it takes. | 不计代价 |
[24:29] | What part of “take time off” don’t you understand? | “休个假”这三个字你有哪个不理解 |
[24:31] | Sorry, Captain. | 抱歉 队长 |
[24:32] | I had no choice but to bring him in. | 我别无选择 只能让他来一趟 |
[24:34] | Marshals picked up our murder suspect for a prior, | 法警因为之前的一个案子把我们的疑犯带走了 |
[24:37] | and he’s wesen. | 他是格林生物 |
[24:38] | They have no idea what they’re dealing with. | 他们完全不知道自己对付的是什么 |
[24:40] | Where they taking him? | 他们要把他带到哪里去 |
[24:41] | California. | 加州 |
[24:42] | I’ve got to go after them. | 我必须跟着他们 |
[24:44] | In my office. | 来我办公室 |
[24:55] | You want to lose your job? | 你想丢饭碗吗 |
[24:57] | They’re not gonna make it to Sacramento. | 他们不可能安全回到萨克拉门托的 |
[24:58] | You’ve already screwed up with the FBI. | 你已经惹毛了联调局 |
[24:59] | You want the marshals on your ass too? | 你还想惹上法警吗 |
[25:01] | After what this guy did to his last victim, | 在这家伙怎么干掉之前这个死者后 |
[25:02] | I wouldn’t want to ride in a car with him. | 我可不愿意和他待在一辆车上 |
[25:10] | I can call the marshals office, | 我可以打电话给法警办公室 |
[25:12] | tell them there’s a death threat on their fugitive. | 告诉他们他们的逃犯收到了死亡威胁 |
[25:14] | They’ll beef up security themselves. | 他们会自行加强安全措施的 |
[25:16] | Now go home, and don’t come back until you hear from me. | 回家吧 在我下令前不许回来 |
[25:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:31] | This job is hard enough. | 这工作已经够难的了 |
[25:35] | It’s even harder when you know what’s going on | 明知是怎么回事 |
[25:37] | and you can’t do a damn thing about it. | 却束手无策 就更难了 |
[25:44] | – This an okay time? – Yeah, he just ate. | -现在方便吗 -方便 他刚吃过 |
[25:47] | I’m trying to get him back to sleep. | 我正要让他继续睡 |
[25:50] | Just came by to see if you needed anything. | 我只是来看看你有没有什么需要 |
[25:52] | – Nick here? – No. He’s at work. | -尼克在吗 -不在 他在上班 |
[25:56] | It’s a little weird getting used to being here again. | 再次习惯待在这里感觉有点怪 |
[25:58] | – I can’t even imagine. – Don’t. | -我都无法想象 -别去想 |
[26:01] | Do you want to see him? | 你想见他吗 |
[26:01] | Sure. | 想 |
[26:05] | Oh…He really is a handsome guy. | 他还真是个帅哥 |
[26:10] | He’s been pretty good so far. | 到目前为止的确是挺帅 |
[26:12] | How about you? | 你怎么样 |
[26:13] | Oh, I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[26:16] | I’m really happy about him and being a mom again, | 对他的出生以及再次为人母 我真的很高兴 |
[26:19] | but… | 但是… |
[26:20] | – Nick? – No. Nick’s been great. | -是尼克吗 -不 尼克很好 |
[26:23] | And I didn’t expect him to be great, | 我都没想过他会这么好 |
[26:24] | and that makes it even greater. | 这让整件事就更棒了 |
[26:26] | As long as it lasts… | 只要能持续下去… |
[26:29] | He’s not going to walk away from this. | 他不会抛下你们不管的 |
[26:31] | Not now, but what happens when I turn back? | 现在是不会 如果我变回去了呢 |
[26:35] | The suppressant doesn’t last forever. | 抑制剂不是长久之计 |
[26:37] | Sooner or later… | 早晚有一天… |
[26:38] | I know. I’ve — | 我明白 我 |
[26:39] | been thinking about the same thing. | 也在想这件事 |
[26:46] | I don’t want to be a Hexenbiest again. | 我不想再变成巫女了 |
[26:49] | Seriously? | 你说真的吗 |
[26:50] | I was not very nice, I know that. | 我知道我之前不怎么样 |
[26:54] | But I can’t do that to him– or Nick– | 但朱丽叶那件事之后 |
[26:59] | after what happened to Juliette. | 我不能这样对他 或是尼克 |
[27:03] | Maybe it won’t come back. | 也许你不会再变回去了 |
[27:05] | It will come back. | 会的 |
[27:06] | Maybe not in the same way. | 也许不会是从前那样了 |
[27:08] | I don’t want it in any way. | 哪样我都不要 |
[27:09] | What we did makes it too unpredictable. | 我们所做的一切让这事难以预料 |
[27:12] | I don’t mean to scare you off, | 我不是想吓你 |
[27:15] | but you’re the only friend I have. | 但你是我仅有的朋友 |
[27:19] | I’m not scared at all. | 我没被吓到 |
[27:23] | I just want a normal life, | 我只是想过正常的生活 |
[27:25] | like what you and Monroe have. | 就像你和门罗那样 |
[27:27] | I’d hardly say what we have is normal. | 我们的日子也不能算是”正常”吧 |
[27:29] | Yeah, but you have each other, | 但你们有彼此啊 |
[27:31] | and that comes before everything else. | 而这是最重要的 |
[27:34] | You and Nick have something you both love. | 你和尼克爱着同一个人 |
[27:38] | That’s a really good start. | 这是个好开始 |
[27:41] | Did Nick tell you what happened to Juliette? | 尼克跟你说过朱丽叶的事吗 |
[27:44] | Trubel killed her. | 麻烦鬼杀了她 |
[27:46] | What happened to Trubel? | 麻烦鬼怎么样了 |
[27:48] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[27:52] | Are you expecting anyone? | 你有约谁吗 |
[27:53] | No. | 没有 |
[27:54] | Then let me get it. | 那就让我去开吧 |
[28:01] | May I help you? | 有事吗 |
[28:16] | You want something from inside? | 要给你带什么吗 |
[28:17] | – Yeah, grab me a juice. – All right. | -给我带个果汁 -行 |
[28:20] | Can I use the bathroom? | 我能上个厕所吗 |
[28:21] | It’s such a long ride. | 路程太长了 |
[28:24] | I got him. | 我来吧 |
[28:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:32] | Don’t forget he’s a “Dangerous guy.” | 别忘了他是个”危险人物” |
[28:35] | So I’ve been told. | 我也是这么听说的 |
[28:39] | All right. | 好了 |
[28:40] | Do what you got to do. | 上你的厕所吧 |
[28:41] | Can you please take these off? | 能把手铐解开吗 |
[28:43] | No. And the door stays open. | 不行 门也得开着 |
[29:08] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[29:11] | I’m just gassing up, about to get on the 405. | 我在加油 正要上405号公路呢 |
[29:15] | Nobody said anything about a death threat. | 没人说过什么死亡威胁的事 |
[29:18] | All right, we’ll wait for ’em. | 好 我们会等他们的 |
[30:01] | We can’t let this guy go down for just embezzlement. | 我们不能只定这家伙盗用公款的罪 |
[30:04] | We need to find the murder weapon. | 我们得找到凶器 |
[30:05] | This is aggravated murder! | 这是恶性凶杀案 |
[30:06] | Hank and I have to go back and tear that office apart. | 我和汉克得回去把那间办公室掀个底朝天 |
[30:09] | The murder weapon, it’s got to be there. | 凶器肯定就在那里 |
[30:10] | He never left that office. | 他从没离开过办公室 |
[30:12] | All right, any idea what kind of weapon Wemlinger used? | 行吧 你们对维姆林格用的凶器有什么想法吗 |
[30:15] | We think it was a garden tool. | 我们认为是园艺工具 |
[30:19] | The marshals just got hit. | 法警刚刚遭到了攻击 |
[30:20] | What? | 什么 |
[30:21] | Gas station on Southwest Barns. | 在西南谷仓的加油站 |
[30:23] | Wemlinger? | 维姆林格呢 |
[30:24] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[30:44] | Is there someplace we could talk? | 有什么地方能让我们谈谈的吗 |
[30:47] | We’ll go upstairs. | 我们上楼 |
[31:02] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[31:03] | Agent Chavez is missing. | 查瓦兹探员失踪了 |
[31:05] | Didn’t show up for work, hasn’t returned calls. | 没来上班 也不回电话 |
[31:08] | How long has it been? | 多久了 |
[31:09] | Since last night. | 从昨晚开始 |
[31:10] | The argument you had in her office, what was it about? | 你俩在她办公室争吵过 是为了什么 |
[31:13] | – She didn’t tell you? – Why don’t you tell us? | -她没跟你说吗 -你来说说吧 |
[31:17] | I thought she was investigating me. | 我觉得她在调查我 |
[31:20] | Not sure I follow. | 我好像没明白 |
[31:21] | The Weston Steward case. | 韦斯顿·斯图尔德一案 |
[31:24] | He was killed right in this room. | 他就在这间房里被人杀了 |
[31:27] | She always thought I was involved. | 她总觉得跟我脱不了干系 |
[31:30] | We weren’t still working that case. | 我们没在查那案子了 |
[31:32] | Maybe you weren’t. | 也许是你们没再继续了 |
[31:34] | She interrogated me at the precinct. | 她在警局审过我 |
[31:35] | Did she tell you that? | 她跟你们说过吗 |
[31:37] | We went by her house today. | 我们昨天去了她家 |
[31:39] | There were signs of a struggle in her bedroom. | 她卧室里有搏斗的痕迹 |
[31:44] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪 |
[31:45] | – You got to be kiddin’ me. – Where were you? | -开什么玩笑 -你在哪 |
[31:48] | At the hospital. | 在医院 |
[31:49] | – Not feeling well? – I was helping deliver my son. | -病了吗 -我在帮忙接生我儿子 |
[31:51] | You just met him. | 你刚见过他了 |
[31:55] | Would you like the doctor’s name? | 要告诉你医生的姓名吗 |
[31:58] | If you had anything to do with Agent Chavez’ disappearance, | 如果你和查瓦兹的失踪有任何关系 |
[32:02] | it’s just a matter of time. | 被我查到只是时间问题 |
[32:08] | Congratulations on your baby. | 恭喜你喜得贵子 |
[32:20] | Hey, Hank, Pogue. | 汉克 波格 |
[32:22] | This is bad. | 情况挺遭 |
[32:24] | – Where are the bodies? – Restroom. | -尸体在哪 -厕所 |
[32:26] | It’s bloody. | 很血腥 |
[32:27] | Marshals are all over this. | 法警都在关注这事 |
[32:28] | They’re pissed, and I don’t blame ’em. | 他们很愤慨 也不能怪他们 |
[32:30] | You got any idea who they were transporting? | 你知道他们押送的是谁吗 |
[32:32] | ‘Cause he must be a badass. | 这家伙一定是个狠角色 |
[32:35] | Watch your step. | 看着点路 |
[32:48] | Holy mother… | 我的天啊 |
[33:06] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[33:07] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[33:09] | Why was the FBI here? | 联调局的人来干什么 |
[33:11] | It just had to do with an old case. | 来问一件旧案 |
[33:14] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[33:15] | I don’t like this, Nick. | 我不喜欢这样 尼克 |
[33:17] | If something happens to you… | 如果你出了什么事 |
[33:19] | I have Kelly, but I have no job, I have nowhere to live, | 我有凯利 但我没有工作 没地方住 |
[33:22] | no place to raise him. | 没地方能养大他 |
[33:23] | I mean, what if he’s like me? | 如果他跟我一样呢 |
[33:24] | What if he’s like you? | 如果他跟你一样呢 |
[33:26] | What if he’s some weird combination of both of us– | 如果他是咱俩的怪异结合 |
[33:28] | like some kind of HexenGrimm or Grimmabiest– | 是什么巫格或林巫的呢 |
[33:29] | I can’t do this alone! | 我一个人做不来 |
[33:30] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[33:34] | I’m– I’m sorry. | 对 对不起 |
[33:37] | I really don’t expect anything from you. | 我真没指望你什么 |
[33:41] | I just don’t want anything to happen to you. | 我只是不希望你出什么事 |
[33:50] | I got to take this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[33:51] | Okay. I know. | 好 我明白 |
[33:54] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[33:55] | Marshals never got out of Portland. | 法警没能出波特兰 |
[33:58] | – Where’s Wemlinger? – We don’t know. | -维姆林格在哪 -不知道 |
[34:00] | They stopped to get gas; happened in the bathroom. | 他们停车加油 凶案发生在厕所 |
[34:02] | I knew I should’ve gone after them. | 我就知道该跟着他们的 |
[34:05] | There’s something else. | 还有件事 |
[34:07] | Same marks you showed us last night. | 出现了你昨晚给我们看的标记 |
[34:09] | What? | 什么 |
[34:10] | Just texted you a photo. | 我刚给你发了张照片 |
[34:19] | Yeah, those are the same marks. | 对 的确是相同的标记 |
[34:21] | So Wemlinger is tied to whoever killed Chavez? | 维姆林格跟杀害查瓦兹的凶手有关 |
[34:24] | I don’t know, but if he is, | 不知道 如果是这样 |
[34:25] | it could be tied to what Chavez was trying to warn me about. | 也许这也跟查瓦兹想警告我的事有关 |
[34:27] | Could also be tied to Trubel’s disappearance. | 也许还跟麻烦鬼的失踪有关 |
[34:29] | We know he was embezzling. | 我们知道他在盗用公款 |
[34:31] | If we find the money, we might be able to find Wemlinger. | 如果我们找到钱 也许就能找到维姆林格 |
[34:33] | Chances are, he’s still in Portland. | 也许他还在波特兰 |
[34:35] | It’s not gonna be easy to move | 所有人都在找他 |
[34:36] | with everybody looking for him. | 想跑可不容易 |
[34:38] | Forensic accountants are going through the books at C&E right now. | 法务会计正在C&E查账 |
[34:41] | Pogue will be stuck here for a while. | 波格暂时会待在现场 |
[34:42] | I’ll meet you there. | 我这就去找你 |
[34:54] | It looks like most of the money has been wired | 貌似大部分钱已经从加密账户 |
[34:57] | from the corrupted accounts | 被转到巴哈马群岛 |
[34:58] | to offshore banks in the Bahamas, the Caymans, and Puerto Rico. | 开曼群岛以及波多黎各的离岸银行了 |
[35:02] | First transaction took place March of two years ago– | 第一笔转账是在两年前的三月… |
[35:04] | Can you get names and socials on the accounts? | 能查到账户的主人及其社保信息吗 |
[35:06] | We have to go through the Feds on that. | 得通过联调局查 |
[35:08] | I wouldn’t hold my breath. | 这时间可不会短 |
[35:08] | We know the origin of the transfers? | 知道转账的源头吗 |
[35:11] | Wemlinger’s computer, | 维姆林格的电脑 |
[35:12] | made between 2:30 and 3:30 a.m. every other Tuesday. | 每隔一周的周二凌晨两点半到三点半 |
[35:16] | Now, this may or may not mean something. | 也许这不算什么 |
[35:18] | But every time there was a data transfer, | 但每次转账 |
[35:20] | a phone call was made from here to a Portland number. | 都会有个电话从这里拨到一个波特兰号码 |
[35:23] | The number’s listed right there. | 号码就列在这里 |
[35:36] | So the phone number belongs to the company. | 这个号码是公司号码 |
[35:38] | – Got a billing address? – Yep. It’s a P.O. Box. | -有账单地址吗 -有 是个邮箱 |
[35:41] | So we don’t know who he’s making the calls to. | 所以我们不知道他一直在跟谁打电话 |
[35:43] | Well, you might not, | 你们也许不知道 |
[35:44] | but I was able to triangulate the Tuesday night calls, | 但我三角定位了周二深夜电话 |
[35:47] | and each time a call was made, | 每次有电话拨出 |
[35:49] | the phone that received those calls was at this location. | 接到电话的那一方就在这个地址 |
[35:52] | It’s an apartment building on Northwest 19th. | 是西北19街上的一栋公寓楼 |
[35:54] | We know anyone there? | 有相关的人住在那里吗 |
[35:55] | Yep. | 有 |
[35:56] | Betty Frame, the victim’s assistant. | 贝蒂·弗雷姆 死者的助手 |
[35:59] | Apartment 502. | 502号房 |
[36:00] | That’s why Wemlinger called her after he killed Childs. | 所以维姆林格杀了蔡尔兹之后才给她打电话 |
[36:03] | They could be working together. | 他们也许是同伙 |
[36:04] | Wemlinger might be there. | 维姆林格也许就在那里 |
[36:05] | Let’s find out. | 我们去看看吧 |
[36:29] | I hear something. | 我听到有动静 |
[36:33] | Electric motors, a lot of them. | 电动机 有很多 |
[36:41] | Portland police! | 波特兰警察 |
[36:45] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[36:51] | Move, and I’ll kill her! | 让开 不然我就杀了她 |
[36:53] | I’ll rip her throat out! | 我会撕碎她的喉咙 |
[37:06] | Watch the hall. | 守着走廊 |
[37:09] | Help me! Help me! He made me do it. | 救命 救命 是他逼我的 |
[37:12] | He made me do it. He made me help him! | 他逼我的 他逼我帮他的 |
[37:14] | I’ll take the stairs! | 我从楼梯追 |
[37:16] | He’s some kind of animal. | 他是禽兽 |
[37:18] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[37:22] | He jumped out the window. | 他从窗口跳出去了 |
[37:52] | Follow him. | 快追上 |
[38:17] | Behind you! | 你后面 |
[39:00] | Stop! Stop! | 站住 站住 |
[39:16] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[39:18] | Stay here. Call it in. | 待在这儿 报告局里 |
[39:30] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[39:33] | She’s deleting the files. | 她在删除文件 |
[39:35] | Get away from the computer. | 离电脑远一点 |
[39:37] | Now. | 快 |
[39:38] | Not even a Grimm can stop what’s coming. | 格林也阻止不了即将到来的事 |
[39:45] | Occultatum Libera Occultatum Libera! | |
[40:00] | “Occultatum Libera” “Occultatum Libera”? | |
[40:02] | That was the last thing she said. | 这是她最后的遗言 |
[40:04] | Loosely translated, it would mean | 大致翻译过来就是 |
[40:06] | something like “Free what’s hidden” | “释放隐匿之人” |
[40:09] | or “Free the hidden.” | “解放隐藏之物”之类的 |
[40:13] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:14] | I guess it depends on who’s hidden or what’s hidden. | 要看谁隐匿起来 或是什么东西隐藏起来了 |
[40:17] | It’s got to be whatever group uses this as its symbol. | 肯定是有哪个组织用这个做标志 |
[40:20] | Yeah, we’re still working on that. | 我们还在查 |
[40:22] | There have been some funky Wesen symbols over the years. So… | 这么些年来有不少古怪的格林生物标志 |
[40:25] | Horns, hooves, eyeballs, tails, | 犄角 蹄脚 眼球 尾巴 |
[40:27] | representing everything from death to fertility to war. | 从死亡到繁衍到战争 无所不有 |
[40:30] | We got the Reaper’s Scythe, the Hundjaeger’s Verrat tattoo. | 有猎人的镰刀 猎犬怪的镇反军纹身 |
[40:34] | Let’s not forget my personal favorite, | 别忘了还有我个人最爱 |
[40:37] | the wolfsangel, which still gives me nightmares. | 狼之钩 到现在我还会做噩梦呢 |
[40:41] | Unfortunately, nothing so far that looks like that. | 不幸的是 还没找到跟这个标记相像的 |
[40:49] | What the hell does it mean? | 这到底是什么意思 |
[41:01] | It doesn’t make sense. | 没道理啊 |
[41:03] | Sure. | 有啊 |
[41:04] | Wemlinger and Betty were in it together. | 维姆林格和贝蒂是同伙 |
[41:06] | Working from the inside, | 内部作案 |
[41:08] | stealing lots of money, skimming percentages. | 盗用公款 瞒报利润率 |
[41:10] | Yeah, yeah, I get all that. | 对 这我都知道 |
[41:11] | But she didn’t kill anybody, | 但她又没杀人 |
[41:13] | so why did she jump out the window? | 为什么要跳窗自尽 |
[41:14] | Wemlinger was dead. | 维姆林格死了 |
[41:16] | She had nothing left to live for. | 她活着也没盼头 |
[41:20] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[41:21] | Are you saying that Wemlinger and Betty, | 你是说维姆林格和贝蒂 |
[41:24] | they were sleeping together? | 是一对儿吗 |
[41:26] | Isn’t it obvious? | 还不明显吗 |
[42:11] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[42:13] | Better. | 好多了 |