时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Get her. – It was professional. | -抓住她 -手法很专业 |
[00:03] | Somebody took Trubel? How did this happen? | 麻烦鬼又被人抓走了 怎么会发生这种事 |
[00:06] | I know you’re involved in some secret government organization. | 我知道你与什么秘密政府组织有关 |
[00:08] | Things are happening. We have to be prepared. | 但发生了很多事 我们得做好准备 |
[00:11] | They’re rising. | 他们在崛起 |
[00:13] | – Occul… – Tatum… – Occul… – Tatum… | |
[00:14] | Libera Libera. | |
[00:15] | Loosely translated, it would mean something like | 大致翻译过来就是 |
[00:17] | “Free what’s hidden.” | “释放隐匿” |
[00:21] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[00:23] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[00:25] | So this is home? | 这就是我们的家了 |
[00:26] | It’s safe. Nobody knows where we are. | 这很安全 没人知道我们在这里 |
[00:28] | Not taking any chances with my son or with you. | 我不能让你们再出什么乱子了 |
[00:40] | Trubel? | 麻烦鬼 |
[00:43] | “老鼠 它们打得过狗 杀得了猫” | |
[01:17] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[01:21] | Trubel. | 麻烦鬼 |
[01:23] | Can you hear me? Trubel! | 能听见我说话吗 麻烦鬼 |
[01:24] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[01:28] | – Nick! – It’s Trubel. | -尼克 -是麻烦鬼 |
[01:30] | I know. Is she alive? | 我知道 她还活着吗 |
[01:31] | I’m taking her to the hospital. | 我要送她去医院 |
[01:32] | Stay here. Lock the doors. | 你待着 把门锁上 |
[01:34] | I’ll call you as soon as I know anything. | 如果有什么情况 我就给你打电话 |
[01:45] | Go get them. | 去找他们 |
[01:51] | Hey, Robby. You should stay home tonight. | 罗比 今晚你应该待在家里 |
[01:53] | More fun to be had here. | 会更有趣 |
[01:55] | Not for us. Unless you’re offering. | 我们不觉得 除非你主动 |
[01:57] | Not even in your dreams. | 门都没有 |
[02:00] | We takin’ any trophies tonight? | 今晚要有战利品吗 |
[02:02] | I want a trophy! | 我想要战利品 |
[02:03] | No, we’re not takin’ any damn trophies. | 不 不要什么鬼战利品 |
[02:05] | I want a rat’s ass! | 我就想看老鼠的屁股 |
[02:06] | Well, you’re not gettin’ it. | 想得美 |
[02:08] | We’re just gonna have a little fun, that’s all. | 就是去找点乐子而已 |
[02:16] | It could be a concussion. I couldn’t keep her awake. | 可能是脑震荡 我没法让她保持清醒 |
[02:18] | She’s wearing body armor. | 还穿着防弹衣 |
[02:19] | She’s a police officer, involved in undercover work. | 她是警察 做卧底工作 |
[02:21] | – Okay. – What do we have? | -好 -什么情况 |
[02:23] | Female, undercover officer, | 女性 卧底警察 |
[02:24] | involved in a violent altercation. | 经历了激战 |
[02:26] | Start running the O2. | 开始备氧 |
[02:28] | Let’s get the OR prepped just in case. | 保险起见 准备好手术室 |
[02:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:33] | Yeah, let’s get her up. | 把她扶起来 |
[02:35] | Support that neck for me. | 帮我扶好她的脖子 |
[02:36] | Got it. | 好 |
[02:41] | Get that line ready. | 准备好输液 |
[02:48] | – You brought her in? – Yeah, I did. | -是你送他来的 -对 是我 |
[02:51] | – You gonna stick around? – Yeah, I’ll be here. | -你会留在这吗 -我会 |
[02:53] | Okay, I’ll be with you as soon as I can. | 好 我尽快处理完 |
[03:05] | This is gonna be fun! | 会很好玩的 |
[03:24] | God, I miss this. | 天呐 我好想念这个 |
[03:25] | Quiet, don’t want ’em to hear us. | 安静 我可不想让他们听见我们 |
[03:30] | I don’t care if this is a dump. They might smell that. | 我不在乎 反正在垃圾场 他们能闻到我们 |
[03:36] | Got one, Johnny? | 发现了吗 约翰尼 |
[03:41] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. | 出来吧 出来吧 别躲了 |
[03:49] | There. Mr. Roly-poly. | 在那呢 不倒翁先生 |
[03:55] | Run! | 快跑 |
[03:58] | Get him. | 抓住他 |
[04:09] | I got him! | 我抓到他了 |
[04:10] | I got him! Over here! | 我抓到他了 在这呢 |
[04:15] | – Gotcha. – Let me go. | -抓住你了 -放开我 |
[04:16] | – Let me go. – Get his pants! | -放开我 -扒他裤子 |
[04:19] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[04:20] | Pants him! | 扒了他的裤子 |
[04:31] | – That wasn’t nice. – You shouldn’t have done that. | -这样可不好 -你不该这么做的 |
[04:34] | No, he shouldn’t have. | 确实不应该 |
[04:36] | Gonna have to teach this reinigen a little respect. | 得教教这个鼠精怎么尊重人了 |
[04:39] | No. | 不要 |
[04:41] | No, no, no, no! | 不要不要不要 |
[04:45] | Come on, rat boy! | 来啊 死耗子 |
[04:47] | Please! Please, stop! | 求你们住手 |
[04:49] | Rat boy! | 死耗子 |
[04:51] | Fat boy! | 死胖子 |
[04:54] | How’s that feel, rat boy? | 感觉怎么样啊 死耗子 |
[05:06] | Riesen-ratte. | 硕鼠 |
[05:07] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[05:09] | It’s real. | 是真的 |
[05:11] | – Johnny! – Johnny! | -约翰尼 -约翰尼 |
[05:13] | – Don’t leave us! – Johnny, come back! | -别走 -约翰尼 回来 |
[05:15] | Johnny! | 约翰尼 |
[05:16] | Oh, god, please help! | 天呐 救命啊 |
[05:18] | No. | 不 |
[05:19] | – Johnny! – It’s coming! | -约翰尼 -它来了 |
[05:20] | – Oh, god! – Johnny! | -天呐 -约翰尼 |
[06:35] | Lauren Cole? | 劳伦·科尔 |
[07:36] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:37] | Where’s Burkhardt? | 伯克哈德在哪 |
[07:39] | Who is this? | 哪位 |
[07:40] | Is she with you? | 她跟你们在一起吗 |
[07:42] | Who? | 谁 |
[07:43] | I need to know if she’s alive. | 我要知道她是不是还活着 |
[07:45] | Who is this? | 你是哪位 |
[07:48] | Adalind? | 爱达玲 |
[07:52] | Meisner? | 梅森尔 |
[08:19] | Adalind. Everything okay at home? | 爱达玲 家里还好吗 |
[08:21] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:22] | There was a phone ringing by your bed. | 你床头的电话响了 |
[08:23] | It was Chavez’s phone. | 是查瓦兹的手机 |
[08:25] | I answered it; I thought it might be important. | 我接了 因为觉得可能挺重要的 |
[08:26] | – They asked for you. – A man’s voice? | -找你的 -一个男人吗 |
[08:28] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:29] | And he talked to you? | 他跟你聊了吗 |
[08:31] | A little. | 一点点 |
[08:32] | He wanted to know if “she” got here. | 他想知道她有没有到这里了 |
[08:34] | Trubel? | 麻烦鬼 |
[08:35] | He didn’t say a name, and I wasn’t gonna offer it. | 他没说名字 我也没提 |
[08:38] | – There’s more– – Not over the phone. | -还有更多… -别在电话里说 |
[08:40] | I hope I didn’t screw things up. | 希望我没把事情搞砸 |
[08:44] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[08:46] | – How is she? – Stable. | -她怎么样了 -很稳定 |
[08:48] | CAT scan revealed no internal injuries. | 断层扫描显示没有内伤 |
[08:50] | Probably would have been a lot worse | 如果没穿防弹衣 |
[08:51] | if she hadn’t been wearing body armor. | 情况可能会严重很多 |
[08:53] | Now, I’d like to keep her under observation | 我想让她留院观察 |
[08:54] | for at least another 24 hours. | 至少24个小时 |
[08:56] | – Well, can I talk to her? – I just gave her a sedative. | -那我能跟她说话吗 -我刚给她用了镇定剂 |
[08:59] | She’s still in a lot of pain. | 她还承受着极大的痛苦 |
[08:59] | Just to let her know that I’m here. | 只是想让她知道我在这里 |
[09:01] | Okay. Just for a couple minutes. | 好吧 只能几分钟 |
[09:24] | I knew if I could just get to you, it’d be okay. | 我就知道如果找到你 我就会没事 |
[09:30] | – I’m so sorry I didn’t– – It’s okay. | -对不起我没有… -没关系 |
[09:33] | I’m just glad you’re alive. | 很高兴你还活着 |
[09:38] | You have my jacket. | 我的皮衣在你那里 |
[09:41] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[09:42] | Found a few things. | 发现了一些东西 |
[09:45] | There’s so much to… | 有很多… |
[09:52] | Just try and get some rest. | 尽力休息一下 |
[09:54] | They’re gonna keep you under observation for 24 hours. | 他们要把你留院观察24小时 |
[09:58] | I think maybe I can go now. I actually–I feel okay. | 我觉得我可以出院了 我觉得挺好的 |
[10:00] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[10:01] | That’s not a good idea. | 这主意不好 |
[10:02] | Come on. You’ve been given a sedative. | 躺下吧 你用了镇定剂 |
[10:05] | We don’t even have your name yet. | 我们还不知道你的名字 |
[10:06] | I know you’re a police officer, but… | 我知道你是警察 不过… |
[10:11] | Lauren Cole. | 劳伦·科尔 |
[10:14] | I can get you the rest of her information. | 其余信息我可以提供 |
[10:16] | Good. | 好 |
[10:17] | Well, Miss Cole, you’ve had a rough night. | 科尔小姐 你今晚经历了太多 |
[10:21] | You need to get some rest. | 得好好休息 |
[10:24] | Just try and sleep. | 尽量休息一下 |
[10:33] | These are her clothes. | 这些是她的衣服 |
[10:34] | – Do you have her license? – I do. | -你有她的执照吗 -有 |
[10:38] | – Right here. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[10:40] | Oh, and if anything changes, | 如果有什么情况 |
[10:43] | call me. | 打电话给我 |
[10:44] | – Here’s my card. – Of course. | -这是我的名片 -没问题 |
[10:45] | I’ll make a copy of her license. | 我要把她的执照复印一份 |
[11:30] | Nick, what’s up? | 尼克 怎么了 |
[11:31] | Sorry it’s late. | 抱歉这么晚 |
[11:32] | I got a license plate, just sent it to you. | 刚给你发了一个牌照 |
[11:34] | – I need someone run it. – When do you need it? | -帮我找人查一下 -什么时候要 |
[11:36] | As soon as you can get it to me. | 有结果的第一时间 |
[11:37] | I’ve got just the guy. | 找到人了 |
[11:39] | Hey, Wu. | 吴 |
[11:42] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[11:43] | That’s what I’m trying to figure out. | 我也在思考这个问题 |
[11:44] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:49] | Uh, why am I here? | 叫我干嘛 |
[11:50] | To find out who belongs to this. | 查出这个是谁的 |
[11:58] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[11:59] | She’s stable. | 很稳定 |
[12:00] | Could you talk to her? | 能跟她对话吗 |
[12:01] | Not much. | 不能多说 |
[12:03] | But she knows I brought her in. | 但她知道是我送她去的 |
[12:05] | I can’t believe she’s here. I thought she was dead. | 不敢相信她回来了 我还以为她死了 |
[12:08] | – Is that her motorcycle? – Maybe. | -这是她的摩托车吗 -可能是 |
[12:09] | She might have stolen it. | 也可能是她偷的 |
[12:11] | She was wearing body armor, | 她当时穿着防弹衣 |
[12:13] | Carrying three false identifications | 随身携带着三个假身份 |
[12:14] | and a lot of cash. | 很不少现金 |
[12:16] | This has got to be connected to Chavez. | 肯定跟查瓦兹有关 |
[12:19] | How did she know to come here? | 她是怎么知道来这里的 |
[12:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:23] | Look, when you called me, you said there was more. | 你给我打电话的时候说还有更多 |
[12:26] | The guy on the phone recognized my voice. | 电话里的男人认出了我的声音 |
[12:30] | He said my name, and I think I recognized his voice. | 他叫出了我的名字 我想我也认出了他的声音 |
[12:33] | Who? | 是谁 |
[12:33] | I’m pretty sure it’s Meisner. | 我很确定是梅森尔 |
[12:35] | He’s the one who got me out of Europe, | 就是他把我带出欧洲 |
[12:37] | took me to your mother. | 带我去找你妈妈的 |
[12:40] | I am so sorry this happened. | 很遗憾发生了这样的事 |
[12:42] | I thought I’d gotten us away from all of this. | 我还以为我们已经躲开了这些破事 |
[12:52] | Wu. | 吴 |
[12:53] | Hey, Hank’s with me. I got you on speaker. | 汉克在我旁边 我开扬声器了 |
[12:55] | I ran the plate. | 我查了那个牌照 |
[12:57] | Motorcycle is registered to a Lauren Cole, | 摩托车是劳伦·科尔名下的 |
[13:00] | 3618 northwest 19th ave, apartment 505. | 住在19大道西北区3618号505号公寓 |
[13:04] | So far, so normal. | 这都很正常 |
[13:06] | Then I pulled Lauren Cole’s driver’s license. | 然后我就调出了劳伦·科尔的驾照 |
[13:10] | You will never guess who it is. | 你绝对猜不到是谁 |
[13:12] | Trubel. | 麻烦鬼 |
[13:14] | You want to tell us what’s going on? | 要跟我们说说怎么回事吗 |
[13:16] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[13:18] | She showed up here pretty beat up. | 她带着一身伤出现在我家 |
[13:20] | I took her to the hospital. | 我把她送去医院了 |
[13:21] | How bad is she? | 伤得多重 |
[13:23] | There’s no internal bleeding, | 没有内出血 |
[13:23] | But they want to keep her under observation for 24 hours. | 但他们想继续观察她24小时 |
[13:27] | Did she say why she’s Lauren Cole? | 她有没有说为什么她叫劳伦·科尔 |
[13:29] | No. | 没有 |
[13:30] | You need anything else? | 还有什么别的需要吗 |
[13:31] | Check out Lauren Cole’s apartment. | 去看看劳伦·科尔的公寓 |
[13:33] | But do it out of uniform. | 不过私下进行 |
[13:35] | Copy. | 没问题 |
[13:37] | By the way, | 顺便提一句 |
[13:38] | Ms. Cole’s motorcycle costs 30 grand. | 科尔女士的摩托车要3万块 |
[13:41] | And that’s just the base model. | 还是基本配置的价格 |
[13:43] | Given the fake IDs and the amount of cash she had on her, | 考虑到她的多个假身份和身上带的现金 |
[13:45] | I doubt she’s driving the base model. | 她这个应该不是基本配置 |
[13:47] | I’ll check it out, | 我会去验证一下 |
[13:48] | see if there’s anything else I can find. | 看看还能发现什么 |
[13:49] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[13:51] | Good to know she’s still alive. | 很高兴知道她还活着 |
[13:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:59] | This is getting very complicated. | 这事越来越复杂了 |
[14:02] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[14:03] | I got to take a look at that bike. | 我得去看看那辆车 |
[15:10] | Open your eyes, honey. | 睁开眼睛 亲爱的 |
[15:12] | I just need to check something. | 我得确认一件事 |
[15:15] | Come on, open your eyes. | 给我睁开眼睛 |
[15:21] | Open your eyes! | 睁开眼睛 |
[15:25] | That’s a good girl. | 乖孩子 |
[15:41] | You go back to sleep now. | 继续睡吧 |
[15:48] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[15:52] | We’ve got her. | 我们抓到她了 |
[16:04] | She’s stabilized. All her vital signs are good. | 她很稳定 生命特征都很好 |
[16:12] | Shouldn’t she be awake by now? | 她这会不应该醒了吗 |
[16:13] | I don’t know how well she slept last night, | 我也不知道她昨晚睡得有多熟 |
[16:16] | but after what she’s been through, | 但在经历了这一切之后 |
[16:17] | it’s not unusual to sleep for quite a while. | 睡这么久很正常 |
[16:21] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[16:23] | Well, okay, I guess. | 应该不错 |
[16:25] | Will you call me as soon as she wakes up? | 她醒了你们能给我打电话吗 |
[16:27] | We will. | 会的 |
[16:35] | Doctor said her vitals were good. | 医生说她的生命特征都很好 |
[16:37] | I thought she’d be awake by now. | 我以为她这会已经醒了 |
[16:38] | We have any idea where she was before she got to your place? | 她到你家之前在哪里 你知道吗 |
[16:40] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[16:42] | But you got to see this motorcycle she was riding. | 但你得看看她骑的摩托车 |
[16:45] | Griffin. | 格里芬 |
[16:47] | Where? | 哪里 |
[16:48] | Yeah, he’s with me. | 对 他跟我在一起 |
[16:50] | All right, we’ll be there. | 好 我们马上去 |
[16:51] | Have to show me the motorcycle later. | 摩托车只能以后看了 |
[16:53] | We got a case. | 有命案了 |
[16:57] | I checked Lauren Cole’s apartment. | 我去了劳伦·科尔的公寓 |
[16:59] | Address is real. | 地址是真实的 |
[17:00] | Name’s on the mailbox. Mailbox is empty. | 邮箱上有这名字 不过里面是空的 |
[17:02] | Her apartment’s on the fifth floor, | 她的公寓在五楼 |
[17:03] | But it is a secure building. | 不过是安保建筑 |
[17:05] | So you didn’t get inside. | 所以你没进去 |
[17:06] | Oh, I got inside. Couldn’t get in the apartment. | 我进去了 不过没法进公寓 |
[17:09] | The way to get in is to break in, | 只能破门而入 |
[17:10] | And since you wanted to do this incognito, didn’t push it. | 但你又要让我暗中调查 所以就没这么干 |
[17:13] | But somebody’s gone to a lot of trouble–the other trouble– | 但有人真是不怕麻烦…我是说那个麻烦 |
[17:17] | to make Lauren Cole seem real. | 让这个劳伦·科尔那么真实 |
[17:19] | You get anything on the background check? | 背景调查有发现吗 |
[17:20] | Nope. Lauren Cole is clean. | 没有 劳伦·科尔背景清白 |
[17:24] | So what do we have here? | 这里是什么情况 |
[17:28] | Meet Chester Avery and Robert Kyle. | 来认识一下切斯特·艾弗里和罗伯特·凯尔 |
[17:31] | Truck’s registered to Mr. Kyle, on the right. | 卡车是凯尔先生名下的 右边这位 |
[17:33] | They’re pretty traumatized. | 他们伤得不轻啊 |
[17:34] | So are their clothes. | 衣服也是 |
[17:36] | Puncture marks, scratches all over… | 刺伤 满身的抓伤 |
[17:38] | Somebody or somebodies really wanted these guys to suffer. | 某人或某些人看来打定主意要折磨他们 |
[17:41] | My guess is, it didn’t happen here. | 我觉得事发地点不是这里 |
[17:42] | Probably dumped in the truck, left here. | 可能是抛尸在卡车上 停在了这里 |
[17:44] | All right, let CSU have it. | 好 让犯罪现场小组接手吧 |
[17:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:48] | One of ’em’s got a phone. | 有人带了手机 |
[18:04] | I’d answer that if I were you. | 如果是我的话 我会接的 |
[18:09] | Hello. | 喂 |
[18:10] | Where the hell have you been? | 你们到底去哪野了 |
[18:12] | Why aren’t you answering your damn phone? | 干嘛不接电话 |
[18:13] | You know I hate it when you do this. | 你知道我最讨厌你这样 |
[18:15] | This is Detective Burkhardt. With whom am I speaking? | 我是伯克哈德警探 请问哪位 |
[18:17] | Oh, god, what did he do no? | 天呐 他犯了什么事 |
[18:23] | We lived together for three years. | 我们同居三年了 |
[18:28] | How did he die? | 他怎么死的 |
[18:29] | We don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[18:31] | We found Robert and Chester’s bodies this morning. | 今早发现的罗伯特和切斯特的尸体 |
[18:34] | We’re sorry. We know this isn’t easy. | 很遗憾 我们知道这不好受 |
[18:37] | I wanted him to stay home. | 我让他在家里待着的 |
[18:40] | I knew something was gonna happen there. | 我就知道那里会出事 |
[18:42] | – Where is that? – That stupid dump. | -哪里 -那个破垃圾场 |
[18:45] | – What dump? – The quarry on Oaks bottom. | -什么垃圾场 -欧克斯路尽头的采石场 |
[18:47] | Isn’t that where you found them? | 你们不是在那里发现的他们吗 |
[18:48] | We found their truck in a cornfield. | 我们在一片玉米地里发现的他们的车 |
[18:50] | – What? – Someone drove the truck there. | -什么 -有人把车开去那了 |
[18:53] | Their bodies were in the back. | 他们的尸体在后车厢 |
[18:55] | And what about johnny? | 那约翰尼呢 |
[18:56] | – Where’s he? – There were three of them? | -他在哪 -有三个人 |
[18:58] | Yeah, they were all going there together. | 对 他们一起去的 |
[19:00] | Johnny, Chester, and… | 约翰尼 切斯特 |
[19:02] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[19:12] | You’re a klaustreich. | 你是野猫精 |
[19:16] | You killed them. You killed them all! | 你杀了他们 是你杀了他们 |
[19:19] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[19:21] | And I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我也不会伤害你 |
[19:22] | We’re investigating their murders. | 我们正在调查他们的谋杀案 |
[19:23] | We don’t know who Johnny is, | 我们不知道约翰尼是谁 |
[19:24] | and we haven’t found a third body. | 也没发现第三具尸体 |
[19:27] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[19:29] | Was Robert a klaustreich too? | 罗伯特也是野猫精吗 |
[19:31] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:33] | What about Chester and Johnny? | 那切斯特和约翰尼呢 |
[19:35] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[19:37] | What were they doing at the dump? | 他们去垃圾场干嘛 |
[19:38] | Having a little bit of fun. | 找乐子 |
[19:42] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:43] | They look for reinigen. | 去找鼠精 |
[19:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:47] | They like to chase ’em, you know. | 他们喜欢追他们玩 |
[19:49] | We need to find Johnny. Do you have his number? | 我们要找到约翰尼 你有他的手机号吗 |
[19:52] | I’ve been calling him all morning. | 我早上一直给他打电话 |
[19:53] | He’s not answering either. | 他也不接电话 |
[19:54] | We need his last name and where he lives. | 我们要知道他的姓和他的家庭住址 |
[19:56] | It’s Rodwick. | 路德维克 |
[19:58] | Johnny’s got a trailer on Wright Island. | 约翰尼有辆拖车在莱特岛上 |
[20:00] | I’ll get the address. | 我去找下地址 |
[20:03] | I’ll call Wu, have him visit Johnny at the trailer. | 我给吴打电话 让他去拖车找找约翰尼 |
[20:05] | We need to check out that dump. | 我们得去看看那个垃圾场 |
[21:04] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[21:06] | My prince. | 我的王子 |
[21:10] | My poor boy. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[21:14] | Did you find the other klaustreich? | 另外那个野猫精找到了吗 |
[21:15] | We found his trailer but not him. | 我们找到了他的拖车 但是没找到他 |
[21:17] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[21:19] | He’s going to pay for the death of my son. | 他要为我儿子的死付出代价 |
[21:38] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:39] | I’m glad you’re awake. | 很高兴你醒了 |
[21:41] | You must have been having a nightmare. | 你肯定做噩梦了 |
[21:44] | I’m Christi, your nurse. | 我是你的护士 克里斯蒂 |
[21:46] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[21:49] | Okay. | 挺好的 |
[21:52] | I’ll go get Dr. Nicholson. | 我去叫尼克尔森医生 |
[21:54] | He’ll want to see you now that you’re awake. | 既然你醒了 他要帮你检查一下 |
[21:57] | I, uh– | 我 |
[21:59] | I need to talk to the man that brought me here. | 我要见见那个送我来医院的人 |
[22:02] | I’ll make sure he knows. | 我会告诉他的 |
[22:11] | I’m glad you’re awake. | 很高兴你醒了 |
[22:13] | I’m Dr. Nicholson. | 我是尼克尔森医生 |
[22:15] | Do you remember what happened to you last night? | 你记得昨晚发生了什么事吗 |
[22:19] | Not really. I have to talk to the guy– | 不太记得 我要见见那个人 |
[22:21] | Yes, we know. We’re contacting the Detective. | 我们知道了 我们正在联系那位警探 |
[22:23] | I’m just gonna take a look in your eyes. | 我只是要看看你的双眼 |
[22:25] | – Look at me. – No, I have to go. | -看着我 -不 我必须要走 |
[22:27] | You got hit pretty hard last night. | 你昨晚伤得不轻 |
[22:29] | I’d like to do another CAT scan before we release you, | 让你出院前 我想再给你做个断层扫描 |
[22:32] | Just to be sure. | 保险起见 |
[22:38] | Portland, Oregon, is one | 俄勒冈州波特兰 |
[22:39] | of the most beautiful citis in the whole world. | 是全世界最美丽的城市之一 |
[22:41] | I was born here, and I’m proud to call it my home today. | 我在这里出生 也很骄傲它是我的家乡 |
[22:44] | Hi, I’m Andrew Dixon, | 你好 我是安德鲁·迪克森 |
[22:45] | And I’m running for mayor of this great city. | 我正竞选这个为杰出城市的市长 |
[22:48] | I’ve been a city councilman for the last eight years. | 过去八年我一直是市议员 |
[22:51] | My district has been number one in job creation. | 我的辖区是创造就业机会最多的辖区 |
[22:53] | And I’ve led the fight for fair business tax, | 我还领导了对公平营业税 养老金改革 |
[22:56] | pension reform, and wage equality. | 和平等工资的争取 |
[22:58] | Let’s do things better: | 让我们把事情做得更好 |
[22:59] | listen to the people, | 听取民众的心声 |
[23:01] | pay attention to details, and face issues head-on. | 注重细节 直面问题 |
[23:04] | 波特兰还有很多艰难的决定要做 | |
[23:06] | and it needs a candidate strong enough to make them. | 它需要一位坚定的候选人来做决策 |
[23:09] | My name is Andrew Dixon, and I’m asking for your vote. | 我叫安德鲁·迪克森 希望你投我一票 |
[23:13] | Then we’ll have a narrator say, | 这里会有一个旁白说 |
[23:15] | “Andrew is heartily endorsed by teachers, firemen, | “安德鲁受到了教师 消防员 |
[23:19] | and Portland police.” | 和波特兰警方的大力支持” |
[23:21] | What do you think, Sean? | 你觉得怎么样 肖恩 |
[23:23] | I think it looks good, | 看起来不错 |
[23:24] | and I think you have a great chance with or without me. | 而且我觉得有没有我你的获胜几率都很大 |
[23:27] | I want you on this team. | 我希望你加入我的队伍 |
[23:29] | And I want you running this department, | 我想要你以局长的身份 |
[23:31] | as chief. | 来负责这个部门 |
[23:53] | What do you got? | 什么情况 |
[23:54] | Hey, I’ve been trying to call you guys. | 我一直给你们打电话 |
[23:56] | Just got back from Johnny Rodwick’s trailer | 刚从约翰尼·路德维克在莱特岛上的 |
[23:58] | on Wright Island. | 拖车那回来 |
[23:58] | His place was ransacked. | 那地方被洗劫了 |
[24:00] | His car’s tires were slashed. | 车胎都被砍了 |
[24:02] | Trailer’s front door was kicked in, windows broken. | 拖车的前门被踹坏了 窗户碎了 |
[24:04] | It was a mess. | 一团乱 |
[24:05] | – Did you find Johnny? – No. | -找到约翰尼了吗 -没有 |
[24:07] | Checked all around. No Johnny, no bodies. | 四周看了一圈 没有约翰尼 也没有尸体 |
[24:10] | – Any blood? – No. | -有血迹吗 -没有 |
[24:11] | Doesn’t mean there isn’t any. | 但并不能说明就没有 |
[24:12] | Got a CSU team going over it now. | 让CSU小队去现场查看了 |
[24:13] | We’re checking out the dump now. | 我们要去看看垃圾场 |
[24:15] | – Thanks. – You got it. | -谢了 -客气 |
[24:18] | We think Johnny killed the other two? | 有可能是约翰尼杀了另外两个人吗 |
[24:20] | And trashed his own place? | 还把自己住的地方毁了 |
[24:21] | Well, maybe we’re not the only ones looking for him. | 那可能不止我们在找他 |
[24:23] | And maybe Johnny’s still alive. | 约翰尼可能还活着 |
[24:25] | Unless they found him there and he put up a big-ass fight. | 除非他们在那里找到了他 他殊死反抗了一番 |
[24:30] | How do you want to deal with this? | 你准备怎么处理 |
[24:31] | I’ll see if I can piss someone off. | 看看能不能惹毛他 |
[24:33] | Sounds like a plan. | 有点儿意思 |
[24:36] | I’m Detective Griffin. This is Detective Burkhardt. | 我是格里芬警探 这位是伯克哈德警探 |
[24:39] | We’re investigating a double homicide. | 我们正在调查一起双杀案 |
[24:41] | The victims were here last night. | 死者昨晚出现在这里 |
[24:42] | I was here last night. I didn’t see anything. | 我昨晚也在 不过没看见什么 |
[24:45] | The victims’ names are Robert Kyle and Chester Avery. | 死者姓名是罗伯特·凯尔和切斯特·艾弗里 |
[24:47] | What were they supposedly doing here? | 他们来这里干什么 |
[24:49] | They were klaustreichs. | 他们是野猫精 |
[24:51] | Probably just came down here | 可能只是来这里 |
[24:52] | to chase some reinigen for sport. | 追着鼠精玩 |
[24:55] | – You’re under arrest. – For what? | -你被捕了 -为什么 |
[24:57] | For murder. | 谋杀 |
[25:01] | Grimm don’t scare me. | 格林吓不倒我 |
[25:06] | What are you, some klaustreich friend of theirs? | 你又是什么 他们的野猫精朋友 |
[25:08] | Hey, three klaustreichs show up here last night | 昨晚三个野猫精来了这里 |
[25:10] | and you’re not bothered at all? | 你难道一点都不在意 |
[25:12] | Well, you seem to be a little bothered now. | 你现在看着挺介意的啊 |
[25:14] | You want to arrest me, arrest me. | 想抓我 就抓啊 |
[25:15] | I got nothing to say. | 我没什么好说的 |
[25:17] | And we’re not gonna arrest you. | 我们不会抓你 |
[25:19] | We just wanted to know who we were dealing with. | 只是想知道我们要对付的是什么人 |
[25:25] | So we got klaustreich and reinigen. | 所以是野猫精和鼠精 |
[25:28] | But the klaustreichs are dead? | 而死的是野猫精 |
[25:30] | Yeah. How’d that happen? | 对 怎么会这样 |
[25:35] | Two detectives were just here looking for the guys we killed. | 两个警察来这里找被我们杀掉的那些家伙 |
[25:38] | I don’t give a damn. | 我不在乎 |
[25:39] | They’re not gonna find anything out here. | 我们找不到什么东西 |
[25:42] | One of ’em was a Grimm. | 其中一个是格林 |
[25:46] | If he comes back, we’ll kill him too. | 如果他还回来 把他也杀了 |
[25:50] | If he had just stayed home… | 如果他就待在家里… |
[25:54] | Oh, hold on. | 等等 |
[25:56] | You know, I think someone’s here. | 好像有人来了 |
[25:57] | Let me call you right back. | 我待会给你回电话 |
[25:59] | – Johnny? – You need to hide me. | -约翰尼 -你得把我藏起来 |
[26:01] | What? You scared the crap out of me. | 什么 你把我吓死了 |
[26:03] | The police were here. | 警察来过了 |
[26:04] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了呢 |
[26:05] | What happened to Robby and Chester? | 罗比和切斯特是怎么回事 |
[26:07] | – They didn’t make it. – I know, but what happened? | -他们没能逃脱 -我知道 但是发生了什么 |
[26:08] | There’s nothing I could have done. | 我也无能为力 |
[26:09] | – I barely got away. – You’re scaring me, Johnny. | -我也是九死一生 -别吓我了 约翰尼 |
[26:12] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[26:13] | The thing that attacked us, it’s like… | 袭击我们的那家伙… |
[26:15] | Nothing I’ve ever seen before. | 我从未见过 |
[26:17] | – It was huge. – What was huge? | -非常巨大 -什么非常巨大 |
[26:20] | The legend. It’s true. | 那个传说是真的 |
[26:23] | We have two dead klaustreichs and a third one missing. | 两个野猫精死了 还有一个失踪 |
[26:26] | They went to the dump last night | 他们昨晚去了垃圾场 |
[26:28] | to chase some reinigen. | 去追逐某个鼠精 |
[26:29] | Ugh, reini-bashing. | 猫捉老鼠 |
[26:31] | Yep, Saturday night at the dump | 没错 周六晚上去垃圾场 |
[26:32] | is a popular klaustreich pastime. | 是一个非常受欢迎的野猫精消遣 |
[26:35] | Although I’ve never heard | 虽然从未听说过 |
[26:35] | of the klaustreichs winding up dead. | 最后死的会是野猫精 |
[26:37] | No, anyone winds up dead, it’s the reinigen. | 对 要说最后死的 都是鼠精 |
[26:40] | Well, the reinigen we questioned | 我们质询的那个鼠精 |
[26:41] | wasn’t afraid of anything. | 天不怕地不怕的 |
[26:44] | Can a reinigen take on three klaustreichs? | 一个鼠精能撂倒三个野猫精吗 |
[26:46] | And live to tell about it? No way. | 还能活下来 不可能 |
[26:49] | Not unless we’re talking about riesen-ratte. | 除非说的是硕鼠 |
[26:51] | A rat king? Come on, that’s not real. | 鼠王 拜托 那又不是真的 |
[26:54] | – Why not? – Are you kidding me? | -为什么不是 -开什么玩笑 |
[26:56] | A 20-foot-tall ratzilla that can’t be stopped? | 一只6米高的所向披靡的巨鼠 |
[26:59] | I mean, where’s a thing like that gonna hide? | 这种庞然大物怎么藏得住 |
[27:01] | Somebody would have seen one somewhere. | 肯定会有人见过 |
[27:03] | There might be something in one of your books. | 你的书里可能会有记录 |
[27:05] | I’m sure there is, but I’m telling you, | 肯定有 不过我觉得 |
[27:07] | it’s just an old rat’s tale. | 这只是古老的老鼠童话故事 |
[27:11] | The hospital should have called by now. | 医院应该给我打电话了 |
[27:13] | Who’s in the hospital? | 谁在医院 |
[27:15] | Trubel came back last night. | 麻烦鬼昨晚回来了 |
[27:17] | – What? – She’s alive? | -什么 -她还活着 |
[27:18] | Yeah, she was in a bad fight. | 对 她经历了一场恶战 |
[27:19] | I don’t know any more than that. | 其他的我也不知道了 |
[27:21] | I haven’t had a chance to talk to her yet. | 到现在都没机会跟她聊过 |
[27:23] | You don’t know where she’s been, | 你不知道她去了哪里 |
[27:25] | what she’s been doing? | 做了些什么吗 |
[27:25] | Nothing. | 什么都不知道 |
[27:30] | St. Joe’s. | 圣约瑟芬 |
[27:31] | Hi, this is Detective Burkhardt. | 你好 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[27:33] | I want to check on a patient. | 我想问一个病人的情况 |
[27:35] | Lauren Cole. | 劳伦·科尔 |
[27:36] | – Transferring. – Lauren Cole? | -正在转接 -劳伦·科尔 |
[27:38] | Hello, detective, this is Nurse Kane. | 你好 警探 我是凯恩护士 |
[27:40] | I’m sorry we haven’t called yet, but she’s not awake. | 抱歉没有给你打电话 不过她还没醒 |
[27:44] | Shouldn’t she be awake by now? | 她不是应该醒了吗这会儿 |
[27:45] | It can take a while | 身上受了这么重的伤 |
[27:46] | when a body’s suffered this much trauma. | 清醒是需要一段时间的 |
[27:49] | I promise I’ll call as soon as she’s awake. | 我保证她一醒过来就给你打电话 |
[27:52] | All right. | 好 |
[27:55] | Lauren. | 劳伦 |
[27:57] | Lauren. | 劳伦 |
[27:59] | I need you to wake up. | 醒醒 |
[28:02] | Lauren… | 劳伦 |
[28:06] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[28:08] | Okay, I guess. | 应该还行吧 |
[28:10] | We found something on your CAT scan. | 你的断层扫描有些情况 |
[28:14] | It appears that there’s been swelling in your brain. | 结果显示你的大脑内有肿块 |
[28:17] | We’re going to be moving you to the ICU, | 我们要把你转去重症监护室 |
[28:19] | and we’re going to have to operate. | 并且得动手术 |
[28:22] | What? | 什么 |
[28:28] | “Few mythological beings pose a threat | “很少有神话形象像硕鼠 |
[28:30] | “as the riesen-ratte, | “也叫啮齿类国王 |
[28:33] | also known as les rongeurs roi, or rat king.” | 或鼠王一样这么有杀伤力 |
[28:38] | That’s kind of a nice drawing, don’t you think? | 你不觉得画的很棒吗 |
[28:40] | Yeah, as long as it stays on the page, it’s beautiful. | 它只要不出现在我面前 就挺好的 |
[28:43] | Okay, here we go. | 接下来听好了 |
[28:44] | This is maybe why one’s never been found before. | 可能这就是没有人发现它们的原因 |
[28:47] | “According to legend, the riesen-ratte only forms | “根据传说 硕鼠只在 |
[28:49] | “when the reinigen are under attack. | “鼠精受到攻击时形成 |
[28:53] | “Fueled by fear, scores of them | “受恐惧驱使 他们大量 |
[28:55] | join together in what is known as the erklarend.” | 结合在一起对外宣战” |
[28:58] | Join together? | 结合在一起 |
[28:59] | What does that mean, they hold hands or something? | 什么意思 手牵手还是什么 |
[29:00] | I don’t know. Hold on. There’s more. | 不知道 等等 还有后文 |
[29:01] | “These reinigen have little genetic diversity. | “这些鼠精几乎没有基因差异 |
[29:04] | “In their woged state, they appear to stimulate | “在转化的状态下 他们似乎能刺激 |
[29:07] | “the growth of cancer-like cells. | “肿瘤似的细胞的生长 |
[29:09] | “As these cells cannot differentiate | “由于这些细胞无法区分 |
[29:11] | “which body is the original vector, | “哪个身体是最初的宿主 |
[29:13] | “they merge into each other, | “它们就会相互融合 |
[29:14] | “causing the individual | “导致每一个个体 |
[29:16] | to become part of the greater whole.” | 都变成这个庞然大物的一部分” |
[29:20] | Anyone understand that? | 谁听懂了吗 |
[29:22] | I think it means the whole is worse than the sum of its parts. | 我觉得意思是庞然大物比所有个体加起来更可怕 |
[29:26] | I don’t like rats. I don’t care what size they are. | 我不喜欢老鼠 不管它们有多大 |
[29:32] | – Hello? – They’re here! | -喂 -他们来了 |
[29:33] | They’ve come for Johnny! | 他们来抓约翰尼 |
[29:35] | Selina? Where are you? | 赛琳娜 你在哪里 |
[29:36] | They found Johnny hiding at my place. | 他们发现约翰尼躲在我家 |
[29:38] | They said they’re gonna take him back to the quarry | 他们说要把他带回采石场 |
[29:40] | and make him pay for what he did. | 让他为他的行为付出代价 |
[29:42] | Oh, god! | 天呐 |
[29:43] | Help me! | 救我 |
[29:46] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[29:47] | No! | 字幕 |
[29:50] | Selina! | 赛琳娜 |
[29:52] | They have Johnny? | 他们抓到约翰尼了 |
[29:54] | Sounds like they have her too. | 听上去把她也一起抓走了 |
[29:55] | Well, if you’re dealing with the rat king, | 如果你们要对付的是鼠王的话 |
[29:56] | we’re going with you. | 我们跟你们一起去 |
[29:57] | Uh, we are? | 是吗 |
[29:59] | Oh, no, yeah, we are. | 不 对 一起 |
[30:21] | Hey, you got an extra flashlight? | 还有多余的电筒吗 |
[30:26] | If they have him here, where are they? | 如果他们把他抓来了 人在哪呢 |
[30:28] | First of all, how many are there? | 首先 他们有多少人 |
[30:29] | We have no idea. | 不知道 |
[30:33] | How many does it take to make a rat king? | 要多少才能组成鼠王 |
[30:35] | That wasn’t in the book. | 这个书上没说 |
[30:37] | – You getting something? – Yeah, a lot of somethings. | -闻到什么了吗 -很多 |
[30:40] | None of them very helpful. | 不过都没用 |
[30:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:46] | I hear something. | 我听到声音了 |
[30:54] | There! I see him. | 那边 我看见他了 |
[30:57] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[30:58] | Sounds like from in there. | 听着像是从这里传出来的 |
[31:02] | This whole mound could be some kind of…nest. | 这整个垃圾堆就跟个巢似的 |
[31:06] | – You think they’re inside? – If there is an inside. | -你觉得他们在里面吗 -如果有里面的话 |
[31:08] | There’s got to be an opening somewhere. | 肯定哪里有开口的 |
[31:28] | Hey, I think I found it. | 我觉得我找到了 |
[31:30] | What do you got? | 什么情况 |
[31:38] | Some kind of tunnel. | 某种隧道 |
[31:55] | Ugh, it stinks in here. | 好臭 |
[31:58] | Yeah, anybody else getting the creeps? | 是啊 有人跟我一样觉得毛骨悚然吗 |
[32:01] | There’s a switch. | 有开关 |
[32:06] | Some dump. | 垃圾场 |
[32:07] | What the hell is this place? | 这什么鬼地方 |
[32:09] | Looks like some kind of throne room. | 看着像是皇宫正殿 |
[32:12] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[32:14] | We’re too late. | 我们来迟了 |
[32:16] | Must be Johnny. | 这肯定是约翰尼 |
[32:18] | Can’t call this in from here. No service. | 这里没法上报 无服务 |
[32:24] | Guys, over here. | 伙计们 这里 |
[32:28] | They killed him. They all took turns. | 他们杀了他 一个一个轮流动手 |
[32:32] | They made me watch! It was so horrible. | 他们让我看着 太可怕了 |
[32:35] | We’ve got you now. You’re safe. | 我们找到你了 你安全了 |
[32:37] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[32:39] | Everywhere. | 各个方向 |
[32:41] | They were about to start on me when someone ran in. | 有人进来的时候 他们正准备向我下手 |
[32:43] | Next thing I knew, they were all running in different directions. | 下一秒他们就四散跑开了 |
[32:45] | Let’s get her out of here. | 把她带出去 |
[32:47] | You’re gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[32:52] | All right, let’s get Selina back to the car | 把赛琳娜带回车上 |
[32:54] | and call this in. | 然后上报吧 |
[32:55] | Uh…Nick. Nick! | 尼克 尼克 |
[32:58] | Don’t let ’em get me! | 别让他们抓住我 |
[33:04] | You shouldn’t have come, Grimm. | 你不该来的 格林 |
[33:06] | This is not your fight. | 这不关你的事 |
[33:08] | You murdered three people. | 你杀了三个人 |
[33:10] | They came here looking to hurt us. | 是他们来这里想伤害我们 |
[33:13] | Leave that klaustreich and go. | 留下那个野猫精 然后离开 |
[33:15] | No. No, please don’t leave me. He’ll kill me. | 不 不要 别扔下我 他会杀了我的 |
[33:18] | I didn’t do anything to you. | 我没有对你做任何事 |
[33:21] | I told them not to come here. | 我让他们别来这里的 |
[33:22] | You hid my son’s killer. | 你藏匿了杀害我儿子的凶手 |
[33:24] | You’re as guilty as they are. | 你跟他们一样有罪 |
[33:26] | You try anything and you’re the first one to go down. | 别轻举妄动 不然让你第一个倒下 |
[33:28] | You’re under the arrest for the murders | 你因为杀害罗伯特·凯尔 |
[33:29] | Of Robert Kyle, Chester Avery… | 切斯特·艾弗里和约翰尼·路德维克 |
[33:31] | – They killed the prince! – And Johnny Rodwick. | -他们杀了王子 -而被捕 |
[33:33] | – Never! – They came to kill us! | -休想 -是他们要来杀我们 |
[33:34] | – They killed our prince. – Never! | -他们杀了我们的王子 -休想 |
[33:36] | Never! We deserve revenge! | 休想 他们活该 |
[33:37] | Never! | 休想 |
[33:39] | You need to leave or die! | 要么走 要么死 |
[33:40] | Never! | 休想 |
[33:47] | Where are they going? | 他们要去哪里 |
[34:13] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[34:17] | It’s the riesen-ratte. | 是硕鼠 |
[34:19] | I guess it’s not such a myth. | 看来不是传说 |
[34:29] | Don’t kill me. | 别杀我 |
[34:31] | Keep her back. | 让她待在身后 |
[34:36] | How are we supposed to stop this thing if we can’t shoot it? | 枪都没用的话 我们要怎么阻止这家伙 |
[34:38] | I don’t know. It’s not supposed to be real. | 不知道啊 这本来应该是传说啊 |
[34:39] | Well, we better figure out another way to deal with this. | 最好想个别的办法 |
[34:42] | Yeah…Run! | 对 跑 |
[34:45] | We’re gonna need a pretty big trap. | 需要一个很大的陷阱 |
[34:47] | I’m also thinking we’re pretty good bait. | 我还觉得我们是非常大的诱饵呢 |
[34:49] | Through there! | 从那里过去 |
[34:59] | Okay, just for the record, | 我就说一句 |
[35:01] | this is not a good hiding place. | 这里不是藏身的好地方啊 |
[35:02] | – We’re not hiding. – Then what are we doing? | -我们不是要藏身 -那是要做什么 |
[35:04] | He’s gonna kill us! | 他会杀了我们的 |
[35:05] | We have to get him under the wire. | 得把他弄到电线下 |
[35:06] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[35:08] | We need a trap. That might be it. | 我们需要陷阱 估计就它了 |
[35:09] | Might be? | 估计 |
[35:17] | Well, he’s not moving. | 他不动了 |
[35:18] | We need to get him tangled in it. | 要让他被缠住 |
[35:19] | How? | 怎么弄 |
[35:21] | You need to woge. | 你得转化 |
[35:22] | What? No, he’ll kill me. | 不要 他会杀了我的 |
[35:24] | If you don’t do it, he’s gonna kill us all. | 如果你不转化 他会杀了我们所有人 |
[35:28] | I can’t! | 我没办法 |
[35:29] | Do it! | 转化 |
[35:40] | You want her? | 你想要她 |
[35:42] | Come get her! | 来抓她呀 |
[35:56] | Shoot the power line. | 把电线杆打下来 |
[36:00] | Anytime, Hank. | 随时可以开枪 汉克 |
[36:17] | I think it worked. | 好像成功了 |
[36:19] | Is it dead? | 死了吗 |
[36:20] | It’s not moving. | 不在动了 |
[36:27] | Do you think the high voltage could have, like, | 你觉得高压能把它 |
[36:29] | pulled it back apart? | 又分离回每个个体吗 |
[36:33] | I did not see that coming. | 没有料到会这样 |
[36:39] | There really are no winners… | 这件事没有谁是赢家 |
[37:39] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[37:41] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[37:43] | If it hadn’t been for you, | 要不是你 |
[37:44] | I’d have been dead a long time ago. | 我很早之前就已经死了 |
[38:14] | I don’t have much time. | 我没多少时间 |
[38:17] | I’m glad you’re all right. | 很高兴你没事 |
[38:18] | You too. | 你也是 |
[38:22] | I’ll tell you as much as I can. | 我会把我知道的都告诉你 |
[38:23] | – But I have to see her. – Who? | -但我要见她 -谁 |
[38:25] | Trubel. I know she’s here. | 麻烦鬼 我知道她在这 |
[38:27] | I tracked her bike’s GPS. | 我追踪了她摩托车的GPS |
[38:30] | My boyfriend and two of my friends are dead | 我男朋友和两个朋友 |
[38:32] | because of them. | 因为他们死了 |
[38:34] | Not to be argumentative, you know, considering, but… | 并不是想跟你争辩什么 不过 |
[38:37] | they did all come up here for a little reini-bashing. | 他们确实是过来想玩猫捉老鼠 |
[38:40] | Did they not? | 不是吗 |
[38:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:44] | Trubel’s life is in danger. Where did you take her? | 麻烦鬼有生命危险 你把她送去哪了 |
[38:46] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[38:47] | There isn’t time. I know she came to you. | 没时间了 我知道她来找你了 |
[38:49] | I’m not telling you anything until you tell me who this is. | 你说你是谁 我是不会告诉你任何事的 |
[38:53] | Nick, it’s me. | 尼克 是我 |
[38:55] | Adalind. Where are you? | 爱达玲 你在哪里 |
[38:57] | At home. It’s Meisner. He’s here with me. | 家里 他是梅森尔 跟我在一起 |
[39:00] | I didn’t know he was coming, but I trust him. | 我不知道他会来 但我相信他 |
[39:03] | Listen, you need to tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪里 |
[39:05] | If you won’t, you need to go to her. | 如果你不说的话 你得去找她 |
[39:07] | They’ll find her. | 他们会找到她的 |
[39:10] | St. Joe’s. I’ll meet you there. | 圣约瑟芬 那里见 |
[39:13] | I’ve got to get to the hospital. It’s Trubel. | 我得去趟医院 麻烦鬼出事了 |
[39:15] | I’ll handle this. | 这里我来 |
[39:38] | Excuse me, where is Lauren Cole? | 请问 劳伦·科尔在哪里 |
[39:40] | I’m sorry, she’s been moved to… | 抱歉 她被转到了… |
[39:43] | intensive care. | 重症监护 |
[40:33] | I have an emergency. | 我有紧急情况 |
[40:35] | Check in upstairs. | 去楼上登记 |
[40:36] | You don’t understand. This is the emergency. | 你不明白 这就是紧急情况 |
[40:52] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[41:04] | Meisner. | 梅森尔 |
[41:09] | Get her out. I’ll get the other one. | 把她带出去 另一个交给我 |
[41:30] | Occultatum Libera! | 隐匿自由 |
[41:33] | You know, I’m getting a little sick of hearing that. | 我听这都有点听烦了 |
[41:43] | The bed’s ready. | 床已经准备好了 |
[41:49] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[41:50] | They’re gonna take me. | 他们要带走我 |
[41:52] | Not anymore. | 不会了 |
[41:54] | You’re with me. | 你跟我在一起 |
[41:55] | I have so much to tell you. | 我有好多话要跟你说 |
[41:57] | Shh. Later. | 晚点再说 |
[42:02] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧 |
[42:04] | Yeah, thanks to your friend. | 没事 多亏了你朋友 |
[42:05] | He was there? | 他也去了 |
[42:09] | Tell me about Meisner. | 跟我说说梅森尔的事 |
[42:12] | I need to know who he is. | 我要知道他是谁 |