时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | A number of wesen shop-owners | 昨天晚上 一群格林生物店主 |
[00:04] | were attacked by wesen last night. | 遭到格林生物的袭击 |
[00:05] | And they’re leaving behind a mark. | 他们还留下了一个标志 |
[00:07] | – Look familiar? – Black Claw. | -眼熟吗 -暗爪 |
[00:09] | And the same people tried to kill Nick and Monroe. | 而且他们还想杀了尼克和门罗 |
[00:14] | She just took out 20 wesen who tried to kill me. | 她干掉了20个想杀死我的格林生物 |
[00:16] | Juliette. | 朱丽叶 |
[00:18] | She’s alive and you know it! | 她还活着 而且你早就知道 |
[00:19] | I didn’t know if she was gonna survive | 我不知道她能不能承受得住 |
[00:20] | what they were gonna do to her. | 他们对她做的那些事 |
[00:22] | The woman you knew doesn’t exist anymore. | 你认识的那个女人已经不存在了 |
[00:25] | What am I supposed to call you? | 我应该怎么称呼你 |
[00:26] | They call me Eve. | 他们叫我伊芙 |
[00:27] | Why did you even agree to meet me here? | 你为什么答应在这里见我 |
[00:34] | What the hell is this, some kind of test? | 这算什么 某种测试吗 |
[00:36] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再联系你的 |
[00:46] | 欢迎来到钻石湖 钻石湖怪的所在地 | |
[00:59] | Honey, if you grab the fishing gear, | 亲爱的 你拿一下钓鱼用具 |
[01:00] | I’ll go rent the boat. | 我去租船 |
[01:04] | Hey, have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[01:07] | – Good luck with the fishing. – Yeah. | -祝你钓鱼好运 -好的 |
[01:09] | Remember to put on sunscreen. | 记得涂防晒 |
[01:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:20] | You gonna take pictures all afternoon? | 你准备一整个下午都拍照吗 |
[01:22] | Got to share the fun, honey. | 要跟别人分享喜悦啊 亲爱的 |
[01:24] | Besides, you look cute in that life jacket. | 而且你穿着救生衣好帅 |
[01:32] | I’m so excited! Bye! | 我好兴奋 回头见 |
[01:35] | I was only in the restaurant for about five minutes. | 我刚到餐厅五分钟左右 |
[01:37] | – Juliette did this? – No. Eve. | -是朱丽叶干的 -不是 是伊芙 |
[01:40] | Who the hell is Eve? | 谁是伊芙 |
[01:41] | She used to be Juliette. | 以前是朱丽叶 |
[01:42] | Used to be? | 以前 |
[01:43] | She’s definitely not the woman I knew. | 她绝对不是我认识的那个人 |
[01:45] | This was a planned hit. | 这是计划式袭击 |
[01:46] | Turns out, I was her backup. | 我是她的后援 |
[01:48] | – And you didn’t know this? – No. | -你事先不知道 -不知道 |
[01:49] | It was a test. I found that out later. | 我之后才发现 这是一个测试 |
[01:51] | – A test of what? – To see if I could survive. | -什么测试 -看我能不能活下来 |
[01:54] | Or if I’d protect her. | 或者我会不会保护她 |
[01:55] | You survived and she’s alive, so I guess you passed. | 你活下来了 她也没事 估计你通过测试了 |
[01:58] | I hope she thanked you. | 希望她跟你道谢了 |
[01:59] | She didn’t stick around. | 她没有逗留 |
[02:01] | When I got out, she was gone. | 我出去的时候 她已经走了 |
[02:02] | We know who her target was? | 知道她的目标是谁吗 |
[02:05] | The guy in the suit. | 那个穿西装的 |
[02:05] | Haven’t been able to ID him yet | 还没查到他和他保镖的身份 |
[02:07] | or his bodyguards–they weren’t carrying identification. | 他们身上没有任何证件 |
[02:09] | All I know is his name was Samuel Rankin. | 我只知道他叫塞缪尔·兰金 |
[02:11] | He was an organizer for Black Claw. | 是暗爪的组织人 |
[02:13] | If he didn’t have ID, how do you know all this? | 如果他没有身份证件 你是怎么知道这些的 |
[02:15] | The guy Eve works for, he told me. | 伊芙的上级告诉我的 |
[02:17] | His name’s Meisner. | 叫梅森尔 |
[02:20] | Meisner? | 梅森尔 |
[02:21] | – You know him? – Yeah, I know him. | -你认识他 -对 认识 |
[02:23] | He’s an independent agent working out of Europe. | 他是在欧洲执行任务的独立特工 |
[02:24] | He was working with the Resistance. | 之前为反叛组织工作 |
[02:26] | Well, he’s here now. | 他现在在这里 |
[02:28] | And he’s running Eve and Trubel, | 带着伊芙和麻烦鬼 |
[02:29] | and he was working with Chavez. | 还和查瓦兹合作过 |
[02:31] | Chavez? | 查瓦兹 |
[02:32] | So Meisner’s a part of this group? | 也就是说梅森尔是这个组织的一员 |
[02:33] | He’s in charge now. | 他现在是负责人 |
[02:36] | So how do we explain Rankin’s death? | 那我们要怎么解释兰金的死 |
[02:38] | Well, his bodyguards were closest to him, | 他的保镖是离他最近的 |
[02:39] | so my feeling is we blame them. | 所以我觉得可以推给保镖 |
[02:41] | If you’re gonna lay it on the bodyguards, | 如果要把这事推给保镖 |
[02:42] | you better find out who they are. | 最好查出他们的身份 |
[02:43] | So Juliette– | 那朱丽叶 |
[02:45] | I mean Eve, she’s not tied to this at all? | 我是说伊芙 不会被牵扯进这件事吗 |
[02:47] | No. | 不 |
[02:48] | She never touched them. Never even came close. | 她没有碰过他们 也没有靠近他们 |
[02:50] | Looks like they planned this pretty well. | 看来他们计划地很周详啊 |
[02:51] | Do we know why Rankin was here? | 知道兰金为什么来这里吗 |
[02:52] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[02:54] | All right, make this report as logical as possible. | 好了 把报告尽可能写得合理些 |
[02:57] | At least your suspects can’t object to a murder charge. | 起码你们的嫌疑人没法对谋杀指控提出反对 |
[03:02] | Don’t you think he should have called us by now? | 你不觉得他应该给我们打电话了吗 |
[03:04] | Who? | 谁 |
[03:06] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[03:07] | Oh, you mean after the Juliette…”reunion”? | 你是说在他跟朱丽叶重逢之后吗 |
[03:12] | Maybe it didn’t go so well? | 也许情况并不怎么好 |
[03:14] | I’m sure it wasn’t without drama. | 肯定是充满戏剧性的 |
[03:18] | Maybe we should call him. | 或许我们应该给他打电话 |
[03:20] | You should see this. | 你应该来看看这个 |
[03:22] | What? | 什么 |
[03:25] | Postmarked Seattle, just like the other one you got. | 西雅图的信件 和你上次收到的那个一样 |
[03:28] | God, now what? | 妈呀 又想怎样 |
[03:29] | Look, I really think we got to deal with this. | 我觉得我们应该处理一下这件事 |
[03:32] | I mean, if you want me to handle it, I’m happy to. | 如果你要我来处理 我很乐意 |
[03:35] | Let’s do it together. | 我们一起看吧 |
[03:45] | “Dear R, I thought you might write me back | “亲爱的罗 我以为你看到我说了卡洛斯的死后 |
[03:48] | “after I told you about Carlos dying. | “会给我回信 |
[03:51] | “Maybe you don’t want to hear from me. | “也许你不想知道我的音信 |
[03:54] | “But I don’t know what you think about | “但我不知道你对我们过去 |
[03:56] | “what we used to have together. | “有过的日子是怎么想的 |
[03:59] | I’m thinking about coming to Portland–“ | 我想着要来一趟波特兰” |
[04:00] | My god, I don’t want to deal with this! | 我的天 我不想管这事 |
[04:03] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[04:03] | This guy is obviously contacting you for a reason. | 显然这人找你是有原因的 |
[04:07] | Don’t you think we got to figure out why? | 你不觉得我们应该先弄清楚吗 |
[04:08] | I mean, he just said he’s thinking of coming to Portland. | 他刚说了他想来波特兰 |
[04:10] | What does this guy want from you? | 他想从你这得到什么 |
[04:12] | After all this time? | 都过了这么久了 |
[04:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:16] | He thinks we had a relationship. | 他觉得我们有过一段 |
[04:19] | We didn’t. | 但其实并没有 |
[04:22] | Except the drug part. | 除了一起磕过药 |
[04:24] | This is, you know– | 这个… |
[04:25] | This is just…so stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[04:35] | Honey, I got one! | 亲爱的 我钓到了 |
[04:39] | That’s definitely going on facebook. | 这张一定要放到FB上 |
[04:41] | Oh, please, Elizabeth. | 别这样 伊丽莎白 |
[04:42] | – No. – Just kidding. | -不要 -我开玩笑的 |
[04:43] | It’s going on Instagram. | 放去Ins上 |
[04:47] | Allan? What’s that? | 艾伦 那是什么 |
[04:49] | – What? – That. | -什么 -那个 |
[04:51] | Something’s moving underwater. | 有东西在水下移动 |
[04:54] | It’s probably just a catfish. | 可能是鲶鱼 |
[04:56] | Pretty big for a catfish. | 这条鲶鱼也太大了吧 |
[05:01] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[05:02] | It’s swimming around us. | 它在绕着我们的船游 |
[05:05] | What the hell is it? | 到底是什么东西 |
[05:12] | Oh, my god, shoot a picture of that. | 天呐 快拍张照 |
[05:18] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[05:21] | – Did you see what it was? – No. | -你看见是什么了吗 -没有 |
[05:23] | I think it’s time to go back to shore. | 我觉得我们还是回岸边去吧 |
[05:25] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:27] | Allan? | 艾伦 |
[05:28] | It’s coming back! | 它又回来了 |
[05:33] | Allan? Allan! Oh, my god! | 艾伦 艾伦 天呐 |
[05:36] | It’s coming out of the water! | 它出来了 |
[05:54] | Allan? | 艾伦 |
[05:55] | Honey, it’s right behind you! | 亲爱的 就在你身后 |
[05:57] | Help me! | 救我 |
[05:59] | Allan! | 艾伦 |
[06:00] | Oh, my–Allan. | 天 艾伦 |
[06:03] | Allan! | 艾伦 |
[06:05] | Allan, Allan, Allan! | 艾伦 艾伦 艾伦 |
[06:11] | Allan! Allan! | 艾伦 艾伦 |
[06:14] | Allan! | 艾伦 |
[06:29] | Allan! | 艾伦 |
[06:32] | Allan! Oh, my god! | 艾伦 天呐 |
[06:35] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[06:37] | Help! Allan! | 救命 艾伦 |
[06:39] | Help me! Allan! | 救命啊 艾伦 |
[06:52] | What the hell did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[06:53] | Guy started shooting at me, | 那人开始朝我开枪 |
[06:55] | so I had to take care of him. | 我不得不对付他 |
[06:57] | What do you mean, “Take care of him”? | 什么叫对付他 |
[06:58] | I had to put him down. | 我得结果了他啊 |
[06:59] | – You killed somebody? – He had a gun! | -你杀人了 -他手里有枪 |
[07:02] | He was trying to kill me! | 想杀了我 |
[07:03] | Allan! | 艾伦 |
[07:06] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[07:07] | It was sort of like self-defense. | 我这算自卫 |
[07:09] | Oh, my god, Wayne. | 天呐 韦恩 |
[07:10] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱呢 |
[07:11] | Allan! | 艾伦 |
[07:14] | We’ll sort this out later. | 后面的事我们来处理 |
[07:15] | Allan! | 艾伦 |
[07:17] | She’s making a hell of a racket. | 她一直在大喊大叫 |
[07:20] | Lucky I didn’t kill her too. | 幸好我没杀了她 |
[07:22] | Get out of here. | 快走 |
[07:24] | Allan! | 艾伦 |
[07:25] | This wasn’t supposed to happen. | 不应该发生这种事 |
[07:27] | That guy is an idiot! | 那家伙就是个白痴 |
[07:28] | – Calm down. – Calm down? | -冷静点 -冷静 |
[07:29] | What are we gonna do now? | 我们现在要怎么办 |
[07:30] | – Shut up. – No! | -闭嘴 -不 |
[07:32] | They’re never gonna connect us to anything. | 他们没办法把我们跟这件事关联起来 |
[07:34] | She’ll never be able to identify him anyway. | 她也没办法认出他来 |
[07:35] | He was woged the whole time. | 他用的是转化后的样子 |
[07:37] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[07:37] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[07:39] | – Help me! – Call 911. | -救命 -报警 |
[07:42] | I got nothing on any of the victims. | 没有查到被害人的任何信息 |
[07:44] | The fingerprints don’t match anything we got. | 指纹跟我们有的资料没有任何匹配 |
[07:46] | They located a rental car that we matched to the victims, | 他们定位到了被害人租的车 |
[07:49] | but the ID used to rent the car was stolen. | 但是用来租车的身份信息是盗用的 |
[07:52] | So was the credit card. | 信用卡信息也是 |
[07:53] | What do we do next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[07:54] | Always dental records. | 那就只能靠牙齿记录了 |
[07:55] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[07:57] | I’ve been thinking about what happened to you last night. | 我一直在想昨晚上你遇到的事 |
[07:59] | Hey, Hank. Hey, Wu. | 汉克 吴 |
[08:03] | Are you pissed? | 你生气吗 |
[08:05] | I’d be pissed. | 要我 我肯定生气 |
[08:06] | I am pissed. They should’ve told you. | 我很生气 他们应该告诉你的 |
[08:08] | It would’ve been nice to know who I had to kill. | 如果事先知道我要杀的是谁 会好很多 |
[08:11] | That would be Samuel Rankin’s two Schakal bodyguards. | 这是塞缪尔·兰金的两个豺狼保镖 |
[08:15] | Sig Ganz… | 西格·盖恩斯 |
[08:19] | Czech national, 32. | 捷克人 32岁 |
[08:21] | Not that he was using that name. | 他用的不是这个名字 |
[08:23] | Born in Tuchomence, recruited by Black Claw three years ago. | 出生在图彻曼斯 三年前被暗爪雇佣 |
[08:27] | And Otto Gruenwaldt… | 奥托·格鲁恩沃特 |
[08:30] | 36, born in Woltersdorf, east Germany. | 36岁 出生在东德沃尔特尔斯多尔夫 |
[08:33] | His father was Stasi. | 他爸爸以前是斯塔西[原东德秘密警察] |
[08:34] | Black Claw enforcer, recruited four years ago. | 暗爪杀手 四年前受雇 |
[08:36] | You know anything about Samuel Rankin? | 你知道塞缪尔·兰金吗 |
[08:38] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[08:40] | Real name Rolf Kleinager. | 真名叫罗尔夫·克莱尼格 |
[08:43] | One of the founders of Black Claw. | 暗爪发起人之一 |
[08:46] | I mean, we’re pretty sure he met with Alva Zajic | 我们确定十年前他跟阿尔瓦·扎奇格 |
[08:49] | and Arnaud Dubois ten years ago | 以及阿诺德·杜布瓦在楚尔察赫的[瑞士] |
[08:51] | at the Thermal Baths outside of Bad Zurzach. | 温泉浴场碰过头 |
[08:53] | It’s a small Swiss town on the edge of the black forest. | 这是在黑森林边缘的一个瑞士小镇 |
[08:56] | Kleinager was a big kill for us. | 克莱尼格的死对我们来说是个很大的胜利 |
[08:59] | Oh, and, um, Meisner called. | 还有梅森尔打电话来了 |
[09:01] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我来找你 |
[09:02] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想跟你谈谈 |
[09:03] | – When? – Now. | -什么时候 -现在 |
[09:23] | Obviously, we’re not alone. | 显然这不止我们 |
[09:25] | No. | 没错 |
[09:27] | You’re not. | 不止你们 |
[09:31] | There was no other way. | 当时也是没有办法 |
[09:33] | But you proved yourself. | 但你证明了自己 |
[09:34] | To who? | 向谁 |
[09:36] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[10:28] | This is my room. | 这是我房间 |
[10:31] | This is where they put you. | 这就是他们给你准备的地方 |
[10:35] | This is where they put all of us. | 这是他们给我们所有人准备的地方 |
[10:37] | Who is “They”? | 他们是谁 |
[10:39] | Branch of the federal government. | 联邦政府的一个分支 |
[10:42] | Don’t try to find it. | 别想着去查 |
[10:43] | It doesn’t exist. | 它并不存在 |
[10:46] | So I suppose I’ve never seen any of this. | 那估计我从没见过这些东西 |
[10:50] | Where’s Eve? | 伊芙在哪 |
[10:56] | I’ll be here, Nick. | 我在这等着 尼克 |
[11:07] | So Renard told me you worked for the Resistance. | 雷纳德告诉我你替反叛组织工作过 |
[11:09] | I did. | 没错 |
[11:12] | But this is much bigger than that. | 但这比那个更伟大 |
[11:13] | How high up does this go? | 那是有多伟大 |
[11:15] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:16] | But as you can tell, we’re not without funding. | 但你也能看出来 我们并不差钱 |
[11:18] | And don’t ask me where that comes from either. | 也别问我钱从哪里来 |
[11:20] | ‘Cause I don’t know. | 因为我也不知道 |
[11:22] | She’s inside. | 她在里面 |
[11:23] | I’ll give you a few minutes. | 我给你们一点时间 |
[11:26] | Enter. | 进 |
[11:48] | You wanted me to prove myself? | 你要我证明我自己 |
[11:53] | You did. | 你成功了 |
[11:57] | You should’ve told me. | 你们应该事先告诉我 |
[11:59] | We had to know how you would react. | 我们要知道你会如何应对 |
[12:02] | If you let your emotions get in the way, | 如果你被自己的情绪干扰 |
[12:03] | you’d be no good to us. | 那你对我们来说就没有价值 |
[12:11] | You really believe in all of this. | 你真的坚信这一切 |
[12:13] | Not at first. I didn’t believe in anything. | 一开始我并不信任何东西 |
[12:16] | What about now? | 那现在呢 |
[12:21] | I found a reason to live. | 我找到了一个活着的理由 |
[12:33] | Do you feel remorse for anything you’ve done? | 你对你所做的事感到后悔过吗 |
[12:36] | You mean what she did. | 你是说她做的事 |
[12:38] | What you did. | 你做的事 |
[12:41] | You still think you’re talking to Juliette. | 你仍然觉得你在跟朱丽叶对话 |
[12:46] | I don’t know who I’m talking to. | 我不知道我在跟谁对话 |
[12:47] | Yes, you do. You just won’t accept it. | 你知道 只是不接受这个事实 |
[12:51] | Maybe I can’t. | 也许是我没办法接受 |
[12:54] | If we’re gonna work together, | 如果我们合作 |
[12:55] | you have to stop living in your past. | 你不能一直活在过去 |
[12:56] | What do you mean, “Work together”? | 什么叫合作 |
[12:58] | You’re here for a reason. | 你来这里是有原因的 |
[13:04] | My only regret is that you didn’t | 我唯一遗憾的就是 |
[13:05] | have a chance to bury Juliette. | 你没能亲手给朱丽叶下葬 |
[13:10] | There’s more for you to see. | 还有些东西要给你看 |
[13:27] | This is one of HW’s command centers. | 这是HW的指挥中心之一 |
[13:30] | There are more? | 还有别的 |
[13:31] | Oh, yeah. This is a war. | 对 这是一场战争 |
[13:32] | It’s happening all over the world. | 在全世界范围内发生 |
[13:33] | And we’re fighting it. | 我们在为之战斗 |
[13:35] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[13:39] | The hot spots are wesen uprisings: | 热点都是格林生物崛起的地方 |
[13:41] | Brazil, Northern Ireland, Turkey, Syria, | 巴西 北爱尔兰 土耳其 叙利亚 |
[13:44] | Yemen, Pakistan, Ukraine. | 也门 巴基斯坦和乌克兰 |
[13:46] | – That’s all wesen related? – All of it. | -这些都跟格林生物有关 -没错 |
[13:48] | There are people displaced all over the world | 世界上无数人因为他们的所作所为 |
[13:50] | because of what they’re doing. | 而颠沛流离 |
[13:51] | No one understands the real reason behind any of it. | 没人知道这一切背后的真正原因 |
[13:54] | Which is what? | 是什么 |
[13:55] | A world run by wesen. | 一个由格林生物统治的世界 |
[13:58] | Hitler tried once, now Black Claw is trying again. | 希特勒尝试过一次 现在轮到暗爪了 |
[14:09] | Let me show you something. | 带你看另一样东西 |
[14:16] | – What is this? – It’s our graveyard. | -这是什么 -我们的墓园 |
[14:20] | Chavez is here. | 查瓦兹在这里 |
[14:21] | The ones you were supposed to meet are here too. | 那些本来要跟你见面的人也在这里 |
[14:24] | So you cleaned it up. | 所以是你们清理了现场 |
[14:25] | We had to. | 不得不如此 |
[14:28] | Why bring me here? | 为什么带我来这 |
[14:31] | Three days after we took Juliette, | 我们带走朱丽叶三天之后 |
[14:33] | we found where Kenneth had dumped your mother’s body. | 发现了肯尼斯杀害你妈妈之后的抛尸地 |
[14:36] | We recovered it and what we took from your house | 我们将尸体拼起来 再加上从你家带走的 |
[14:41] | and…and buried her here. | 一起埋在了这里 |
[14:46] | Just in case you don’t believe me. | 如果你不相信我 |
[14:59] | We want your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[15:02] | We need it for what’s coming. | 来面对即将来临的事 |
[15:35] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[15:40] | He will be. | 会没事的 |
[15:56] | It was swimming all around us. | 它在我们船边游来游去 |
[15:58] | We were gonna go back to shore. | 我们本来打算回到岸上 |
[16:00] | What stopped you? | 为什么没回呢 |
[16:02] | It hit our boat. | 它攻击了我们的船 |
[16:04] | Dragged my husband under. | 把我丈夫拖到了水里 |
[16:05] | Something knocked him into the water? | 有东西把他撞翻落水吗 |
[16:07] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[16:09] | It attacked us. | 它攻击了我们 |
[16:11] | What attacked you? | 什么东西攻击了你们 |
[16:12] | This. | 这个东西 |
[16:16] | This is getting so out of control. | 事情完全失控了 |
[16:17] | – Calm down. – It’s your fault. | -冷静点 -是你的错 |
[16:20] | You’re overreacting. | 你反应过度了 |
[16:21] | A man is dead, Wayne, and we’re responsible. | 有人死了 韦恩 是因为我们 |
[16:23] | We’re not responsible, Logan is! | 不是我们的错 是罗根的错 |
[16:24] | Yeah, we hired Logan to scare people, | 是的 我们雇罗根是来吓唬人 |
[16:27] | not to kill them. | 而不是杀人 |
[16:29] | The whole thing backfired. | 整件事适得其反了 |
[16:31] | You know what, we need to close and get out of here. | 我们要停业 离开这里 |
[16:35] | Be quiet. | 别说话 |
[16:38] | You guys rent the boats, right? | 你们有船出租吧 |
[16:39] | – Sure do. – Great. | -当然 -太好了 |
[16:40] | We need to get out on that water right away. | 我们要马上坐船去湖上 |
[16:42] | Just need you to fill out these forms. | 只是要先填表格 |
[16:46] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[16:47] | – You guys reporters? – Yeah. | -你们是记者吗 -是的 |
[16:49] | Guess you guys have heard of the Diamond Lake Monster. | 看来你们听说过钻石湖怪 |
[16:52] | Kind of a legend around these parts. | 算是这一带的传说 |
[16:53] | Word is that it killed somebody. | 据闻有人因此而丧生 |
[16:56] | You here to cover it? | 你们是来报道这事的吗 |
[16:57] | If it bleeds, it leads. | 如果发生流血事件 我们要抢第一手资料 |
[16:58] | Not that I believe in monsters, but whatever. | 不是说我相信怪物的存在 但是无所谓了 |
[17:00] | Hey, how much for the cap? | 这帽子多少钱 |
[17:02] | – Uh, it’s $12.95 – 15 bucks. | -12.95美元 -15块 |
[17:05] | I’ll take one of these shirts too. | 这T恤也来一件 |
[17:07] | You know, wouldn’t it be great if it was a monster | 如果是怪物 而不是普通的杀人狂 |
[17:08] | and not the usual homicidal maniac? | 岂不是很棒 |
[17:14] | Hey, Rebecca, you want one of these? | 瑞贝卡 你也来一件吗 |
[17:17] | Sure, why not? | 当然 为什么不呢 |
[17:18] | I’m a believer. | 我是个信徒 |
[17:22] | I really hope we get a chance to see this thing. | 真希望我们能有机会一睹怪物 |
[17:27] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:29] | I don’t even know how to answer that. | 我都不知道该怎么回答你 |
[17:30] | You talk to Meisner? | 你见过梅森尔了 |
[17:32] | – Yeah. – So it’s bad? | -见了 -事情很严重吗 |
[17:34] | We’re at war. | 要开战了 |
[17:36] | And nobody knows it. | 却没人知道 |
[17:39] | In my office. You need to see this. | 来我办公室一趟 有东西给你们看 |
[17:43] | 突发新闻 钻石湖怪血案 | |
[17:43] | The Diamond Lake Monster: Fact or fiction? | 钻石湖怪 究竟是真是假 |
[17:46] | Early this morning, Allan Eiger and his wife | 今天一大早 艾伦·艾格和他妻子 |
[17:48] | were out fishing on Diamond Lake | 去钻石湖钓鱼 |
[17:50] | when he was confronted by that very question. | 遇上了这个问题 |
[17:52] | The answer cost him his life. | 结果答案要了他的命 |
[17:55] | Some locals claim this gruesome attack | 几个当地人声称这起可怕的攻击事件 |
[17:57] | is the work of the mysterious Diamond Lake Monster. | 正是神秘的钻石湖怪所为 |
[18:00] | Could this be a local legend come to life? | 有可能是当地的传说成为现实吗 |
[18:03] | The victim’s wife took this startling image | 死者妻子在袭击发生时 |
[18:05] | during the attack. | 拍下了这张令人震惊的照片 |
[18:08] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[18:09] | No. I got a call from Sheriff Parcell. | 不是 我接到了帕赛尔警长的电话 |
[18:11] | He knows you’ve had luck with some of these strange cases. | 他知道你们在调查神秘案件方面的运气不错 |
[18:15] | He requested your help on this. | 他要求你们协助调查这件案子 |
[18:16] | Thinking this Lake Monster is wesen? | 你觉得这个湖怪是格林生物吗 |
[18:18] | I don’t believe in monsters unless they’re people. | 我不相信怪物 除非他们是人 |
[18:20] | And this one is guilty of murder. | 而这个人犯下了谋杀罪 |
[18:22] | We’ll check it out. | 我们去看看 |
[18:26] | This what we’re looking for? | 我们要找的就是这个地方吗 |
[18:26] | 欢迎来到钻石湖 钻石湖怪的所在地 | |
[18:28] | This is what they’re all looking for. | 大家都在找这个地方 |
[18:34] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[18:35] | Oof. So, this is a cluster– | 这些都是… |
[18:37] | It is. | 没错 |
[18:39] | I know you guys have dealt with some pretty odd cases | 我知道你们处理过一些非常离奇的案件 |
[18:41] | and I thought maybe you might be able | 所以我想你们也许能 |
[18:43] | to help us figure this one out. | 协助我们查出这件案子 |
[18:44] | What do we know? | 目前什么情况 |
[18:45] | Allan and Elizabeth Eiger were on the lake | 艾伦和伊丽莎白·艾格 |
[18:47] | when something attacked. | 在湖上受到了不明物体的攻击 |
[18:49] | Allan had a gun in his tackle box, | 艾伦的渔具箱里有支枪 |
[18:51] | he fired a few shots at it, and it rammed their boat. | 他对其开了几枪 结果它撞向他们的船 |
[18:54] | He got knocked overboard, and this thing, | 他被撞落水 而这个东西 |
[18:56] | whatever it was, pulled him under, | 不管它是什么 把他拖了下去 |
[18:58] | ripped the hell out of him. | 撕成了碎片 |
[18:59] | Wife saw the whole thing. | 妻子目睹了整个过程 |
[19:00] | And she took the photo? | 她拍下了照片 |
[19:02] | Yeah. She’s over there. | 是的 她就在那边 |
[19:03] | Do you think it was a monster? | 你觉得是怪物吗 |
[19:05] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
[19:06] | This Lake Monster’s just a local big fish story | 这个湖怪只是当地的一个荒诞故事 |
[19:08] | like the Loch Ness Monster or Ogopogo. | 就像尼斯湖水怪或是欧戈波戈 |
[19:11] | Somebody shot a blurry photo back in the ’60s, | 有人在六十年代拍了一张模糊不清的照片 |
[19:14] | started the whole legend. | 然后就开始了整个传说 |
[19:16] | Has this legend ever attacked anybody before? | 这个传说以前有攻击过人吗 |
[19:18] | I checked the records. | 我看了记录 |
[19:19] | There were a half dozen sightings | 在过去的四十年里 |
[19:20] | over the last 40 years, but nobody was ever hurt. | 有六人见过 但从未有人受伤 |
[19:23] | Working theory is that somebody dumped a pet gator | 以我工作经验来看 是有人丢弃了一只 |
[19:26] | that got too big. | 体型过大的宠物鳄鱼 |
[19:27] | Fish and Game’s out on the lake looking for it with sonar. | 渔猎局现正在湖里用声波定位仪搜寻 |
[19:30] | We’ll talk to the victim’s wife. | 我们去和死者妻子谈谈 |
[19:33] | Mrs. Eiger? | 艾格太太 |
[19:35] | I’m Detective Griffin, this is Detective Burkhardt. | 我是格里芬警探 这位是伯克哈德警探 |
[19:37] | We’d like to ask you a few questions | 我们想就你丈夫的不幸遭遇 |
[19:38] | about what happened to your husband. | 问你几个问题 |
[19:40] | I’m not sure what happened. | 我不清楚到底是怎么回事 |
[19:43] | We were out on the lake, and I saw | 我们当时在湖上 然后我看到 |
[19:45] | something swimming around us. | 有东西在我们周围游来游去 |
[19:47] | We didn’t know what it was. | 我们不知道那是什么 |
[19:49] | And then it came out of the water. | 然后它从水里出来 |
[19:52] | It was awful. | 太吓人了 |
[19:53] | We were both scared and Allan grabbed his gun | 我们俩都吓坏了 艾伦就拿起枪 |
[19:56] | and shot at it, and– and it hit the boat | 朝它开枪 然后它就撞我们的船 |
[20:00] | and knocked Allan into the water and… | 把艾伦撞翻到水里 |
[20:03] | Did you see anybody else on the water | 在你目睹这一切之前 |
[20:04] | before you saw what you saw? | 有没有看到湖上有其他人 |
[20:07] | No. | 没有 |
[20:08] | Were there any other boats around? | 周围有别的船吗 |
[20:10] | No, we were out there all alone. | 没 湖上只有我们 |
[20:14] | I can’t believe he’s gone. | 不敢相信他死了 |
[20:17] | You rented the boat from there? | 你们的船是在那里租的吗 |
[20:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:20] | All right, thank you for your time. | 好的 谢谢你的配合 |
[20:25] | I got a theory. | 我有个想法 |
[20:27] | – What? – She’s wesen. | -什么 -她是格林生物 |
[20:29] | Kills her husband, dumps the body overboard, | 杀了她丈夫 弃尸湖中 |
[20:31] | blasts off a couple rounds, | 大肆庆祝之后 |
[20:33] | blames it on the Diamond Lake Monster. | 把责任推到钻石湖怪身上 |
[20:35] | That doesn’t explain the photo she took. | 这无法解释她拍下的照片 |
[20:37] | Well, somebody’s wesen. | 肯定有格林生物的事 |
[20:40] | Don’t mean to intrude. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[20:42] | I heard what happened. | 我听说了这件惨事 |
[20:45] | Just wanted to say that I’m sorry. | 只是想说很遗憾 |
[20:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:01] | Lake Monster sure isn’t hurting business. | 湖怪显然没有影响到生意 |
[21:06] | Bye, take care. | 拜 保重 |
[21:09] | I’m Detective Burkhardt, this is Detective Griffin. | 我是伯克哈德警探 这位是格里芬警探 |
[21:11] | We need to talk to you. | 我们要跟你们谈谈 |
[21:13] | Um, we’re sort of a little busy. | 我们现在有点忙 |
[21:17] | Well, you rented the boat to the victim. | 但你们把船租给了死者 |
[21:19] | – We just have a few questions. – Okay, okay, hold on. | -我们只是要问几个问题 -好吧 等等 |
[21:22] | Uh, just take over. | 你接手一下 |
[21:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:26] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[21:27] | Wayne Dunbar. | 韦恩·邓巴 |
[21:28] | That’s my brother, Oliver. | 那是我哥哥 奥利弗 |
[21:30] | Look, we heard what happened, and it’s terrible. | 听着 我们听见了声音 太可怕了 |
[21:32] | And we called 911. | 然后我们打了911 |
[21:34] | Did you or your brother see anything unusual | 你或你哥哥今早有在湖上 |
[21:37] | on the lake this morning? | 看到任何不寻常的事吗 |
[21:39] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 没什么不寻常的 |
[21:41] | Well, the Eigers took the boat out about 7:30. | 艾格夫妇在7:30左右租了船出湖 |
[21:43] | About an hour later, we heard gunshots, | 大约一小时后 我们听到了枪响 |
[21:47] | Then we heard her screaming. | 然后我们听到了她尖叫 |
[21:48] | And we ran down to the water, called 911. | 之后我们跑到水边 拨了911 |
[21:52] | Our first thought was she shot her husband. | 我们一开始以为是她射杀了她的丈夫 |
[21:54] | So you don’t believe in this lake monster? | 所以说你不相信这湖里有水怪吗 |
[21:59] | Well, we do sell a few items | 我们的确卖了一些宣传 |
[22:00] | that suggests that it does exist. | 水怪的存在的商品 |
[22:02] | But have I ever seen it? No. | 但我有亲眼见过吗 没有 |
[22:03] | You have a pretty brisk business here. | 你这儿的生意挺兴隆啊 |
[22:06] | A lot of gawkers showed up after the attack, | 许多人在袭击发生之后过来 |
[22:08] | folks looking to get a glimpse of the monster. | 他们想一睹水怪真容 |
[22:11] | It’s pretty macabre, | 这事儿挺渗人的 |
[22:11] | but we appreciate the traffic. | 但我们喜欢它带来的商机 |
[22:14] | How long have you owned the business? | 这家店你开了多久了 |
[22:17] | Parents opened it about 50 years ago. | 我父母大约50年前开了这家店 |
[22:19] | Me and my brother took over about five years ago | 我和我哥哥大约在五年前接手的 |
[22:21] | after they passed away. | 在他们去世之后 |
[22:22] | Your parents ever see the monster? | 你父母见过水怪吗 |
[22:26] | Oh, my dad swore that he did. Twice. | 我爸发誓说他见过 两次 |
[22:29] | Yeah, he’s the one that started the whole hat and T-shirt thing. | 就是他开始卖这些帽子 T恤的 |
[22:33] | This is a picture that he took of it right here. | 这是他在这个湖里拍到的水怪的照片 |
[22:36] | All my life, I wanted to see this thing. | 我一辈子都想见见这东西 |
[22:38] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:41] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[22:44] | Excuse me, I got to help my brother. | 失陪 我得去帮帮我哥哥 |
[22:53] | Brother’s wesen. | 哥哥是格林生物 |
[22:54] | What? | 什么 |
[22:55] | The one who dropped the mug. | 摔了马克杯的那个 |
[22:57] | He woged when he bent over to pick it up. | 他弯腰收拾的时候转化了 |
[22:59] | Look anything like the lake monster? | 看起来像湖中水怪吗 |
[23:00] | No. | 不像 |
[23:01] | I think he’s a Luisant-pecheur, | 我觉得他是个水獭怪 |
[23:03] | looks sort of like an Eisbiber. | 看起来有点像海狸怪 |
[23:05] | – You think they’re involved? – I don’t know. | -你觉得他俩和案子有关吗 -不知道 |
[23:07] | I mean, they sure are benefitting from it. | 但他们很显然是从中获利了的 |
[23:09] | Better check them out. | 那最好查查他们 |
[23:11] | The turmeric should help with your arthritis. | 姜黄应该有助于你的关节炎 |
[23:13] | If it doesn’t make a difference, you can bring it back. | 假如无效的话 你可以退回来 |
[23:15] | – I’ll try it. – Great. | -我试试 -好的 |
[23:16] | That’ll be $17.25. Let me get you some change. | 17.25元 我给你找钱 |
[23:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:24] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[23:36] | Oh, my god, Trubel! | 天呐 麻烦鬼 |
[23:40] | – Nick told us you were back. – Yeah. | -尼克告诉我们说你回来了 -是啊 |
[23:42] | Sorry, got to make this a group hug. | 抱歉 我们得抱作一团了 |
[23:46] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[23:47] | Pretty good. | 挺好的 |
[23:49] | How are you guys? I missed you. | 你俩怎样 我想你们了 |
[23:50] | We’re just glad you’re okay. | 我们很高兴你平安无事 |
[23:52] | So you got a motorcycle. | 所以说你整了辆摩托车 |
[23:54] | I did. | 是啊 |
[23:56] | Look… I need to talk to you guys about something. | 听着…我得和你们俩谈一件事 |
[24:04] | Oh, that kind of talk. | 严肃谈话啊 |
[24:06] | You guys know about Black Claw, right? | 你俩知道暗爪 是吧 |
[24:09] | We do. | 知道 |
[24:12] | There’s a lot more you need to know. | 你们还需要知道更多情况 |
[24:15] | Neither of the Dunbar brothers has a record. | 邓巴兄弟俩都没有案底 |
[24:17] | Well, they’re pretty deep in debt. | 但他们负债累累 |
[24:19] | Have some trouble with the IRS. | 和国税局有摩擦 |
[24:20] | Owe some taxes, a lien on the property. | 欠了些税 房产被扣押了 |
[24:23] | Good thing that monster showed up when he did. | 那水怪出现的时机很好 |
[24:25] | But they couldn’t have done it. | 但人不可能是他们杀的 |
[24:28] | Whatever that is, it’s not what the brothers are. | 不管那是什么 都不是两兄弟那种 |
[24:33] | Maybe it was a wesen for hire. | 也许是雇的一个格林生物 |
[24:36] | We need to figure out what kind of wesen | 我们得查出我们在对付的 |
[24:37] | we’re dealing with. | 是哪种格林生物 |
[24:42] | 9 grand in one day. | 一天赚了9千元 |
[24:44] | That’s got to be a record, right? | 一定破纪录了 是不是 |
[24:45] | Yeah, it’s a record. | 是啊 破纪录了 |
[24:47] | I mean, we’ve never sold out before. | 我们从没有过卖断货的情况 |
[24:48] | Everything’s gone– | 所有东西都卖光了 |
[24:49] | hats, mugs, T-shirts. | 帽子 马克杯 T恤 |
[24:51] | Even the triple extra-large ones. | 甚至XXXL的也卖了 |
[24:53] | I’m bursting with joy. | 真是开心死了 |
[24:55] | – That’s blood money, Wayne. – Oh, come on. | -那都是沾了血的钱 韦恩 -得了吧 |
[24:57] | Dad would be proud. | 爸会为我们自豪的 |
[24:58] | That we got a man killed? | 自豪我们害死了一个人吗 |
[24:59] | It wasn’t our fault. | 那不是我们的错 |
[25:00] | I just don’t think this is right. | 我真不觉得这么做是对的 |
[25:02] | Then stop thinking. | 那就别想了 |
[25:03] | You know, mom and dad worked their fingers | 你知道 妈妈和爸爸为这地方 |
[25:05] | to the bone for this place. | 呕心沥血 |
[25:08] | If it was up to you, we’d be out on the street. | 假如由你做主的话 我俩就得露宿街头了 |
[25:09] | Yeah? Well, what about if the cops find out about Logan? | 是嘛 那假如警察发现了罗根的事怎么办 |
[25:13] | How are they gonna find out about Logan? | 他们怎么可能发现罗根的事 |
[25:16] | He was woged. | 他当时转化了 |
[25:17] | The witness can’t even connect him to it! | 目击证人甚至无法指认他 |
[25:20] | You worry too much, brother. | 你太杞人忧天了 哥哥 |
[25:22] | Now, the only thing you got to worry about… | 你现在唯一要操心的事… |
[25:24] | is restocking these shelves. | 就是给这些货架补货 |
[25:28] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[25:29] | Laughing all the way to the bank. | 一路笑着去银行 |
[25:36] | – Bring him another. – You got it. | -再给他来一杯 -好的 |
[25:38] | And me too. | 我也要一杯 |
[25:43] | What do you want? | 你想要干什么 |
[25:44] | I want you… to do it again. | 我想要你…再做一次 |
[25:49] | Tonight. | 就今晚 |
[25:51] | Wait. You remember? | 等等 你记得吗 |
[25:53] | No, come on. | 不记得 拜托 |
[25:55] | Do you want to come swim with me? | 你想过来和我一起游泳吗 |
[25:58] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的老天啊 |
[26:05] | We should ask him. | 我们该问问他 |
[26:27] | Swim to me. | 游到我这来 |
[26:29] | No way. | 不要 |
[26:30] | Are you afraid of the lake monster? | 你是怕了湖中水怪吗 |
[26:32] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不怕 |
[26:33] | Yeah, you are. | 你就是怕了 |
[26:35] | I dare you. | 我赌你不敢 |
[26:37] | What, don’t you want to be alone with me? | 怎么 你不想和我独处吗 |
[26:39] | Then get your butt out here. | 那就快滚过来啊 |
[26:47] | There’s something in the water. | 水里有东西 |
[26:48] | Too late. I’m coming to get you. | 太晚了 我来抓你了 |
[26:50] | No, no! No, no, no, no. | 不不 不不不不 |
[26:56] | I’m not kidding, Kevin! | 我没在开玩笑 凯文 |
[26:57] | What? Are you afraid the lake monster’s gonna get you? | 怎么 你怕湖中水怪会来抓你吗 |
[26:58] | Oh, my god! It’s right in front of you! | 天呐 它就在你前面 |
[27:00] | Come on in. The water’s great. | 下来啊 这水棒极了 |
[27:06] | Get out of the water! | 快上岸 |
[27:08] | Kevin, I’m serious! | 凯文 我是认真的 |
[27:10] | Kevin! Come on, please. Come here! Swim! Now! | 凯文 拜托 求你了 过来 游啊 快 |
[27:17] | No! | 不 |
[27:27] | Rosalee’s downstairs. | 罗莎莉在楼下 |
[27:29] | We think we found what you’re looking for. | 我们貌似找到了你们在找的东西 |
[27:33] | We think it’s a Wasser Zahne. | 我们觉得那是个水牙怪 |
[27:35] | It’s like a skalengecky water-loving wesen. | 一种像蜥怪一样喜欢水的格林生物 |
[27:39] | Did you see it face-to-face? | 你们有亲眼见过它吗 |
[27:40] | No, but we did see a lot of T-shirts and hats. | 没 但我们见了许多T恤和帽子 |
[27:43] | I got a couple Luisant-pêcheur brothers | 我们知道一对水獭怪兄弟 |
[27:45] | who might be working with a Wasser Zahne. | 他们可能是在和一个水牙怪合作 |
[27:47] | Killed a boater out on the lake. | 杀了一个在湖上坐船的人 |
[27:48] | Yeah, we saw the news. | 是啊 我们看见新闻了 |
[27:49] | Looks like someone’s rebooting the old diamond Lake monster legend. | 看来有人在重启老钻石湖的水怪传奇啊 |
[27:52] | And whoever he is, that’s probably our killer. | 无论他是谁 他八成就是我们的凶手了 |
[27:58] | Nick, when you went to see Juliette– | 尼克 你去见朱丽叶的时候… |
[28:01] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[28:02] | Eve? What? | 伊芙 什么 |
[28:04] | That’s what she calls herself now. | 她现在这么叫自己 |
[28:07] | Or it’s what they call her, I’m not really sure. | 或者说他们这么叫她 我不知道 |
[28:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:14] | Did you guys have a chance to talk this time? | 你们这次有好好谈一下吗 |
[28:16] | She didn’t seem that interested in talking. | 她似乎对谈话不是很感兴趣 |
[28:18] | She’s not really Juliette. | 她不是真的朱丽叶 |
[28:20] | Whatever they did to her, she’s somebody else. | 不论他们对她做了什么 她已经是另外一个人了 |
[28:23] | God, this is terrible… I think. | 天呐 这太糟糕了 |
[28:26] | I mean, if it was the old Juliette. | 如果她还是以前的朱丽叶 |
[28:28] | Not the Juliette that was responsible | 不是那个杀了你妈妈 |
[28:29] | for killing your mother and tried to kill you. | 还想杀你的朱丽叶 |
[28:31] | I mean, oh, my god, this so confusing! | 天呐 这太让人混乱了 |
[28:33] | I’m just gonna– I’m gonna stop talking. | 我还是 还是闭嘴吧 |
[28:36] | And also, by the way, Trubel came by. | 还有 麻烦鬼来过 |
[28:38] | She wanted to tell us where she’s been | 她想告诉我们这些日子她去了哪里 |
[28:40] | and what she’s been doing and she told us | 做了什么 她还告诉我们 |
[28:41] | about these people that she’s working for. | 她给谁工作 |
[28:44] | She said they’d be contacting us. | 她说他们会联系我们 |
[28:46] | Are you going to help them? | 你会帮他们吗 |
[28:48] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[28:49] | Yeah, we’re feeling a little tentative ourselves. | 我们也有点犹豫 |
[28:52] | I think whatever we decide, | 无论我们做什么决定 |
[28:54] | we all decide the same thing. | 我们都应该保持一致 |
[28:57] | We are in this together. | 我们共进退 |
[28:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:02] | This city deserves safe streets, | 这个城市应该有安全的街道 |
[29:03] | and Andrew Dixon is committed to supporting the hardworking | 安德鲁·迪克森致力于支持这些 |
[29:06] | police officers that keep our neighborhoods secure. | 保证街区安全的辛苦工作的警察 |
[29:09] | That’s why I’m here to endorse Andrew Dixon for mayor. | 所以在此我支持安德鲁·迪克森成为市长 |
[29:15] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
[29:16] | Can I make a suggestion? | 可以提个意见吗 |
[29:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:19] | Instead of saying, “This city,” try saying “We.” | 不要说这个城市 说我们 |
[29:22] | “We” deserve safe streets. | 我们应该拥有安全的街区 |
[29:25] | It’ll be easier for the voters to get behind you | 如果你表明自己是他们的一员 |
[29:27] | if you make it clear you’re part of their community. | 选民会更愿意支持你 |
[29:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:32] | Want to run it again from the top? | 要从头再来一遍吗 |
[29:34] | – Sure. – Okay. | -可以 -好 |
[29:43] | I think we’re gonna need to run it | 我觉得我们得排练 |
[29:46] | more than once. | 不止一遍 |
[29:53] | This is getting out of hand. | 已经失控了 |
[29:53] | My lakeshore’s turning into a circus. | 湖岸变成了马戏团 |
[29:56] | I’ve got nuts out on boats threatening to shoot this thing. | 有白痴坐在船上威胁说要开枪打死这怪物 |
[30:00] | According to the kids with him, he was swimming | 据跟他一起的孩子们说 这家伙浮出水面 |
[30:01] | when the thing came right out of the water, grabbed him, | 抓住他 把他拖进水里的时候 |
[30:04] | dragged him under. | 他正在游泳 |
[30:05] | I wouldn’t let them move the body | 我让他们先别移动尸体 |
[30:06] | until you guys had a chance to see it. | 让你们来看一下 |
[30:08] | Far as I know, there are no freshwater sharks. | 据我所知 这里没有淡水鲨鱼 |
[30:12] | I’m hoping you guys have some ideas, | 希望你们有些头绪 |
[30:13] | ’cause I’m at a loss on this one. | 因为我是一片茫然 |
[30:16] | Yeah, we’re working on something. | 我们正在调查 |
[30:17] | Hey, sheriff, I got something I want to show you. | 警长 有东西要给你看 |
[30:23] | We need to squeeze the Dunbar brothers. | 我们得逼一逼邓巴兄弟 |
[30:25] | How? | 怎么逼 |
[30:26] | Until we know who the Wasser Zahne is, | 除非我们知道谁是水牙怪 |
[30:27] | we can’t make a connection. | 不然我们没法把他们联系起来 |
[30:29] | And we can’t take a wesen to court. | 也没法带格林生物上法庭 |
[30:30] | – It’s the perfect scam. – We need to scare them. | -真是完美的骗局 -吓吓他们 |
[30:32] | Letting them know you’re a Grimm? | 让他们知道你是格林吗 |
[30:34] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[30:35] | They need to think they’re getting away with it. | 得让他们觉得可以全身而退 |
[30:50] | – There you go. – Keep the change. | -给 -不用找了 |
[30:52] | – Thank you much. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[30:53] | – Come again. – Thanks. | -下次再来 -谢谢 |
[30:57] | $24 for a T-shirt? | 一件T恤24块 |
[30:59] | 15 bucks for a mug? | 一个马克杯15块 |
[31:01] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[31:02] | Wayne? Wayne! | 韦恩 韦恩 |
[31:05] | All right, I’ll handle it. | 我来处理 |
[31:06] | Let’s talk in the office. | 我们去办公室谈 |
[31:17] | – Keep going. – Okay. | -你继续 -好 |
[31:21] | You shouldn’t be coming around here. | 你不应该来这里 |
[31:22] | I want half of everything. | 我要一半收入 |
[31:24] | – Starting yesterday. – What? | -从昨天开始的 -什么 |
[31:26] | You wouldn’t have any of this if it wasn’t for me. | 如果没有我 你们哪来这么好的生意 |
[31:28] | I can pay you more. | 我可以多给你钱 |
[31:29] | I can give you a couple hundred right now. | 现在就再给你几百 |
[31:30] | You don’t get it. | 你还没懂 |
[31:31] | You’ve been taking advantage of me. | 你一直在利用我 |
[31:33] | I do all the work, you two make all the money. | 坏事都是我做 钱都你们拿 |
[31:36] | Well, sure, yeah, we can work something out. | 我们可以找到解决办法 |
[31:38] | I’ll be back at midnight to collect the rest. | 我半夜再来拿剩下的钱 |
[31:40] | If I don’t get it, | 如果我没拿到 |
[31:42] | they’ll be pulling your bodies out of the lake. | 那下次他们捞上来的就是你们的尸体了 |
[32:01] | What’s for dinner? | 晚饭是什么 |
[32:03] | Not sure. | 不知道 |
[32:07] | I don’t think he’s ready. | 我觉得他还没准备好 |
[32:09] | – Burkhardt? – He’s still too emotional. | -伯克哈德 -他还是太感情用事 |
[32:12] | He doesn’t understand how important you are to us– | 他不明白你对我们有多重要 |
[32:14] | the way you are now. | 你的能力 |
[32:15] | Maybe we should’ve changed my face. | 也许当时应该给我换张脸 |
[32:17] | Or do to him what you did to me. | 或者把对我做的事也对他做一遍 |
[32:19] | He’ll come around | 他会明白的 |
[32:21] | Once he realizes what we’re up against. | 一旦他意识到我们对抗的是什么 |
[32:31] | It’s chicken. | 这是鸡肉 |
[32:33] | I don’t like it. I mean, I don’t trust this guy. | 我不喜欢这样 我不相信这家伙 |
[32:35] | He’s already killed two people. | 他已经杀了两个人了 |
[32:36] | And what would make him go out and kill that poor kid? | 他为什么会去杀了那个孩子 |
[32:39] | I don’t know, I mean, he’s obviously out of his mind. | 我不知道 他显然已经疯了 |
[32:42] | But if he keeps giving us trouble, we got to deal with it. | 但如果他一直找我们麻烦 我们不能听之任之 |
[32:44] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[32:49] | Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, no. | 韦恩 韦恩 韦恩 不 |
[32:50] | No. No! | 不不不 |
[32:51] | Listen, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们就这么干 |
[32:53] | When he comes back tonight, he’s gonna ask for his money. | 今晚他来了之后 他会开口要钱 |
[32:56] | And we’re gonna give it to him. | 我们把钱给他 |
[32:59] | And just let him walk out? | 然后就让他走 |
[33:00] | No. As soon as you give him the money, | 不 等你把钱给了他 |
[33:02] | I’m gonna shoot him. | 我就会开枪打他 |
[33:03] | – What? – It’s obvious! | -什么 -很明显啊 |
[33:05] | He came here to rob us. | 他来抢劫 |
[33:06] | He had the gun, we struggled over it, and he got shot. | 带着枪 我们把它抢了过来 他中枪了 |
[33:11] | Okay, this whole thing is out of control. | 整件事都失控了 |
[33:15] | I think we should just give him the money. | 我觉得我们应该就把钱给他 |
[33:20] | Sorry, we’re closed! | 抱歉 我们打烊了 |
[33:22] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[33:24] | What? | 什么 |
[33:28] | It’s a girl. | 是个姑娘 |
[33:29] | I’m not here to buy any of your crap. | 我可不是来买你们这些鬼东西的 |
[33:32] | I’m looking for the Wasser Zahne. | 我来找水牙怪 |
[33:34] | – Wayne– – Open the door! | -韦恩 -开门 |
[33:36] | Okay, okay. | 好好好 |
[33:39] | We don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[33:40] | Can you just go away? | 请你离开好吗 |
[33:41] | Yeah, that’s him. | 就是他 |
[33:43] | Doesn’t look much like that, does he? | 看起来不是很像 对不对 |
[33:46] | These people will just buy anything. | 人啊 真是什么东西都买 |
[33:49] | Stop being stupid. | 别傻了 |
[33:51] | I’m not looking for any Luisant-pecheur. | 我不是来找水獭怪的 |
[33:52] | I’m looking for the Wasser Zahne. | 我来找水牙怪 |
[33:55] | There’s a contract on his head, | 有人跟我买他的头 |
[33:57] | and I’m gonna collect. | 我要砍下他的头 |
[34:00] | Oh, my god, she’s a Grimm! | 天呐 她是格林 |
[34:06] | What do you think you’re gonna do with this? | 你拿着这个想干嘛 |
[34:07] | Nothing. I mean, nothing. | 没想干嘛 没想干嘛 |
[34:10] | Thank god you’re here. | 幸好你来了 |
[34:12] | The Wasser Zahne’s name is Logan Cobb. | 那个水牙怪叫罗根·科布 |
[34:14] | He set us up. | 他设计了我们 |
[34:15] | He came up with the idea of bringing back the lake monster. | 是他想出了重现湖怪这个歪主意 |
[34:18] | He attacked those innocent people on his own. | 袭击无辜群众的事都是他一个人干的 |
[34:21] | If we don’t sell this stuff, he’s gonna kill us. | 如果我们不卖这些东西 他会杀了我们 |
[34:23] | We’re just patsies selling trinkets. | 我们只是卖卖小玩意儿的胆小鬼 |
[34:25] | He’s taking all the money! | 钱都被他拿去了 |
[34:27] | Where do I find him? | 我要去那里找他 |
[34:28] | He’s coming back here at midnight to pick up his money. | 今天半夜他会来这里拿他的钱 |
[34:31] | But if you get rid of him, we’ll give it to you. | 如果你能杀了他 这些钱就归你 |
[34:33] | And you can still collect on his head. | 你还能拿到他的头 |
[34:35] | It’s a win-win. He’s an old drunk. | 双赢 他是个老酒鬼 |
[34:38] | Should be no problem for a Grimm. | 对格林来说 应该小菜一碟 |
[34:39] | – Yeah, yeah. – Midnight, huh? | -对 没错 -午夜是吧 |
[34:41] | Yeah, but you got to be here earlier. | 对 不过你得早点来 |
[34:46] | I’ll come back at 11:30. | 我11:30回来 |
[34:48] | Logan better show. | 罗根最好出现 |
[35:02] | This is perfect. | 太好了 |
[35:04] | Perfect? She’s a freaking Grimm! | 好什么 她是格林 |
[35:05] | Yeah, just what we need. | 对 要的就是这个 |
[35:29] | Well, you were right. | 你们猜得没错 |
[35:31] | The brothers are working with a Wasser Zahne named Logan Cobb. | 这两兄弟和一个叫罗根·科布的水牙怪合作 |
[35:34] | He’s been doing the killing, | 他杀人 |
[35:35] | They’ve been collecting the profits. | 他们从中赚钱 |
[35:37] | But they claim Logan’s taking all the money. | 但他们说钱都归罗根 |
[35:39] | He’s coming back at midnight to collect. | 半夜他会回来收钱 |
[35:42] | How do you want to do this? | 你们准备怎么处理 |
[35:43] | Carefully. | 谨慎处理 |
[35:44] | This guy’s got a violent record and lot of assault charges. | 这家伙有暴力史 还有不少袭击指控 |
[35:47] | And now he’s killed two people. | 而且已经杀了两个人了 |
[35:49] | What time do they expect you to be there? | 他们要你什么时候去 |
[35:52] | Told them 11:30. | 我跟他们说11:30 |
[35:53] | So I guess we’ll have to crash the party a little early. | 看来得提前结束这场派对了 |
[35:55] | How far you want me to take this? | 你们希望我做到什么地步 |
[35:57] | Well, he’s murdered two people. | 他已经杀了两个人 |
[35:59] | And we can’t arrest him for it. | 而我们没办法逮捕他 |
[36:02] | That’s all I need to know. | 这就够了 |
[36:08] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[36:17] | You bring me my money? | 把我的钱带来了 |
[36:19] | No. It’s not midnight. | 没有 还没到午夜呢 |
[36:21] | But you come to my place. | 得你来我家 |
[36:22] | I’m not gonna walk around with that much cash. | 我才不会带着那么多现金乱跑呢 |
[36:24] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你来干嘛 |
[36:27] | I’m here to warn you. | 我是来提醒你的 |
[36:28] | About what? | 提醒什么 |
[36:29] | My brother, Oliver. | 我哥哥 奥利弗 |
[36:31] | He’s gonna double-cross you. | 他要背叛你 |
[36:34] | What? | 什么 |
[36:35] | He said he wanted to keep your share, | 他说他不想给你你的那部分钱 |
[36:36] | so he hired somebody to kill you when you show up tonight. | 所以他雇了一个人来杀你 |
[36:41] | That little bastard. | 小杂种 |
[36:43] | – I’ll kill him. – No, no, no, no. | -我要杀了他 -不不不 |
[36:45] | I got a plan. | 我有一个计划 |
[36:47] | Yeah? What? | 是吗 什么计划 |
[36:48] | You kill Oliver. | 你杀了奥利弗 |
[36:52] | You want me to kill your brother? | 你要我杀了你哥哥 |
[36:53] | Oliver never believed in you, not like I do. | 奥利弗从来不信你 不像我 |
[36:56] | I can’t just stand by after everything you’ve done | 你做了这么多 我不能袖手旁观 |
[36:58] | and let him get away with it. | 让他全身而退 |
[37:04] | So what’s this plan of yours? | 那你的计划是什么 |
[37:06] | Oliver doesn’t expect you until midnight. | 奥利弗以为你午夜才会出现 |
[37:09] | But the person he hired comes at 11:30. | 他雇的那个人11:30就来了 |
[37:11] | So you come at 11:00. | 所以你11点就去 |
[37:13] | First, you take care of Oliver. | 你先干掉奥利弗 |
[37:17] | And then we take care of his assassin together. | 然后我们一起干掉那个杀手 |
[37:22] | So who’d Oliver hire to kill me? | 那奥利弗雇了谁来杀我 |
[37:26] | Some girl. | 一个姑娘 |
[37:29] | A girl? | 姑娘 |
[37:30] | Yeah, yeah. He thinks you’d never expect it. | 对 他觉得你想不到 |
[37:33] | Well, this’ll be easy. | 那就很简单了 |
[37:37] | What do we do with the bodies? | 他们的尸体怎么办 |
[37:40] | We dump them in the lake. | 扔进湖里去 |
[37:42] | And we blame everything on the Diamond Lake monster. | 把这一切都怪在钻石湖怪头上 |
[37:48] | – You mean me. – No! | -你是说我 -不是 |
[37:50] | Shh. Come on, keep your voice down. | 拜托 小点声 |
[37:53] | Look. This one. | 是这个 |
[37:55] | Oh, yeah, that one. | 对 那个 |
[38:11] | I see Logan. | 我看见罗根了 |
[38:15] | I guess he couldn’t wait till midnight. | 看来是等不及午夜了 |
[38:16] | Something else is going on here. | 有别的隐情 |
[38:18] | Could be he doesn’t trust them. | 可能是他不相信他们 |
[38:21] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[38:24] | What if she’s late, okay? | 万一她迟了呢 |
[38:26] | What if she shows up after he does? | 万一她在他来了之后才来呢 |
[38:29] | What if she doesn’t show up at all? | 万一她压根没出现呢 |
[38:31] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:33] | – Who what? – Who you were talking about. | -什么谁 -你在说谁 |
[38:35] | Oh, uh…No. | 没有啊 |
[38:37] | That was something else altogether. | 我在说别的事 |
[38:39] | Hey, look at all the money we got for you. | 这是给你的钱 |
[38:41] | I know all about your plan. | 我知道你的计划 |
[38:43] | Plan? Uh, what plan? | 计划 什么计划 |
[38:45] | – To backstab me. – What? | -出卖我 -什么 |
[38:47] | And take my share. | 私吞我的钱 |
[38:49] | Hey, hey, hey, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[38:51] | The little girl you hired to kill me. | 你雇来杀我的小女孩 |
[38:54] | I didn’t hire a little girl to kill you. | 我没有雇小女孩来杀你 |
[38:56] | Well, that’s not what your brother said. | 你弟弟可不是这么说的 |
[38:59] | What? | 什么 |
[39:01] | I told him the truth, Oliver. | 我把真相告诉他了 奥利弗 |
[39:02] | – I had to. – What truth is that, Wayne? | -我没办法 -什么真相 韦恩 |
[39:06] | I couldn’t let you betray him. | 我不能让你背叛他 |
[39:07] | Betray Logan? I-I didn’t betray Lo– | 背叛罗根 我没有背叛罗… |
[39:09] | I didn’t betray Lo– | 我没有背叛罗… |
[39:11] | No! | 不 |
[39:13] | Okay, Logan, no. | 罗根 不 |
[39:15] | I didn’t– I didn’t do anything. | 我没有做任何事 |
[39:16] | – You’re gonna taste good. – No, no, no! | -你肯定很好吃 -不 不 不要 |
[39:19] | Wayne, tell him! No! Wayne! | 韦恩 告诉他 不要 韦恩 |
[39:21] | Wayne! Wayne! | 韦恩 韦恩 |
[39:27] | You’re early. | 来得挺早的嘛 |
[39:30] | So you’re the little girl he hired to kill me? | 你就是他雇来杀我的小姑娘 |
[39:33] | I didn’t hire her, Wayne did! | 我没有雇她 是韦恩 |
[39:35] | Okay? Wayne did everything! | 这一切都是韦恩 |
[39:37] | I didn’t even want to do any of this. | 我根本不想做任何事 |
[39:39] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[39:46] | You didn’t tell me she was a Grimm. | 你没说她是格林 |
[40:15] | You’re really good. | 你真厉害 |
[40:17] | Here you go. | 这是给你的 |
[40:20] | I’ll double it if you kill my brother. | 如果你杀了我哥哥 我给你双倍 |
[40:23] | Aw, come on, Wayne! | 别这样 韦恩 |
[40:25] | The killing’s over. | 杀人游戏结束了 |
[40:27] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. We saw it all. | 对对对 我们目睹了全过程 |
[40:28] | She killed him. | 是她杀的 |
[40:30] | Didn’t really have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[40:31] | He killed two people. We couldn’t arrest him. | 他杀了两个人 我们却没法逮捕他 |
[40:33] | Yeah, I guess you should know– | 我想你们应该知道… |
[40:34] | He’s a Grimm just like her. | 他和她一样 也是格林 |
[40:44] | It’s locked! | 锁上了 |
[40:44] | He’s just gonna go out the back door. | 他会从后门逃走 |
[40:46] | You should go around. | 你们应该从外面绕过去 |
[40:48] | Stay with him. | 你待着看好他 |
[41:08] | There’s no way I’m going in there after him. | 我绝对不会跳下水去追他的 |
[41:09] | He’s got to come out sooner or later. | 他早晚都会出来的 |
[41:11] | – I see him! – Yeah, it’s right there! | -我看见他了 -对 就在那 |
[41:12] | – Do I see him yet? – It’s the monster! | -我看见了吗 -是怪物 |
[41:22] | How are we gonna explain this one? | 我们要怎么解释这个 |
[41:29] | Why was this idiot swimming in the lake at night | 发生了这种事 这白痴怎么还会在 |
[41:31] | with all that’s going on? | 半夜去湖里游泳 |
[41:34] | No wonder he got himself shot. | 也难怪他被打死了 |
[41:37] | Maybe he wanted to make people think he was the monster. | 也许他是想让大家以为他就是那个湖怪 |
[41:40] | Drum up a little business for the shop? | 替他的商店多招揽点生意 |
[41:43] | Maybe that’s what he and his brother were doing all along. | 也许这是他和他哥哥一直在做的 |
[41:45] | Yeah. Maybe. | 也许 |
[41:49] | But how’d this local drunk wind up in the water | 那这个酒鬼怎么也会在湖里 |
[41:50] | with a broken neck? | 还断了脖子 |
[41:51] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[41:53] | I’m starting to think this Damond Lake monster is real. | 我开始觉得这个钻石湖怪是真的了 |
[41:58] | Is he serious? | 他是认真的吗 |
[42:00] | You never know. | 谁知道呢 |
[42:04] | Guess it’s better to believe in a monster | 我觉得知道真相还不如 |
[42:06] | than know the truth. | 相信有湖怪呢 |
[42:07] | Yeah, ’cause you can always convince yourself | 对啊 因为你总能说服自己相信 |
[42:08] | a monster’s not real. | 怪物是假的 |
[42:10] | Reality is definitely not what it used to be. | 现实早就跟以前不一样了 |