时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This definitely belonged to a Grimm. | 这本书绝对是格林的 |
[00:04] | These books belonged to Josef Nebojsa. | 这些书是约瑟夫·雷伯加的 |
[00:06] | – Do you have more? – There are 20. | -你还有别的吗 -一共有二十本 |
[00:07] | I’ve heard of the guy that your uncle got the books from. | 我听说过你舅舅手上这些书的主人 |
[00:09] | – How? – There’s a black claw on the wall of his house. | -在哪儿听过 -他家的墙上画着暗爪 |
[00:14] | Looks like we got our trailer back. | 好像再一次拥有了拖车一样 |
[00:16] | Oh, my God. Another key? | 天呐 另一把钥匙 |
[00:18] | Three of them. | 三把 |
[00:19] | Go get the other two keys from upstairs. | 去把楼上的两把钥匙拿下来 |
[00:21] | We’re going to the Black Forest. | 我们去黑森林 |
[00:25] | “它不在任何地图上 真正的地方永远不在地图上” | |
[00:33] | If it’s in Wolfach, where is it? | 如果是在沃尔法赫 那具体是在哪 |
[00:36] | Well, these maps aren’t exactly to scale, | 这些地图并不是完全按比例画的 |
[00:39] | so whatever it is could be anywhere. | 所以… 可以是任何地方 |
[00:43] | I mean, in town, or… | 我是说在市里还是… |
[00:45] | Well, Wolfach was probably a lot smaller then than it is now. | 当时的沃尔法赫可能比现在的小很多 |
[00:48] | Okay, according to this, it’s been around since 1084 | 根据这个来看 应该是在1084年之后的 |
[00:52] | and probably goes as far back as the Romans. | 很可能追溯到《罗马书》时期 |
[00:54] | Well, at least we know some kind of village was there. | 至少我们知道当时那里有村庄 |
[00:56] | But whatever is there now | 但无论现在变成什么样了 |
[00:57] | was probably built on top of whatever was there. | 可能当时是建在那个地方的顶端的 |
[01:00] | So wherever it was hidden | 所以无论藏了什么东西 |
[01:02] | is gonna be that much harder to find. | 都得费劲千辛万苦才能找到 |
[01:04] | When they made the map, they must have done something | 他们制作地图时 肯定有用什么 |
[01:05] | to pinpoint where they put it. | 来精确定位他们的藏宝地 |
[01:06] | Otherwise, no one would ever be able to find it. | 否则 没人能找到它 |
[01:08] | The only reason to make a map | 做地图的唯一原因 |
[01:10] | is so you can find something again. | 就是让你能再次找到某样东西 |
[01:12] | They must have left a clue somewhere on this map. | 他们肯定在地图上哪里留下了线索 |
[01:16] | Unless it’s one of the keys we don’t have. | 除非是留在了我们没有的钥匙上面 |
[01:20] | I have a feeling this is gonna take a while. | 我觉得这事一时半会解决不了 |
[01:22] | I’ll make some coffee. | 我去煮点咖啡 |
[01:25] | There’s got to be something. | 肯定有线索 |
[01:28] | What isn’t obvious? | 我们忽略了什么 |
[01:48] | It’s from a DEA sting five years ago. | 五年前缉毒局存档的黑历史 |
[01:51] | Former assemblyman and mayoral candidate Steven Galligher | 前议员兼市长候选人史蒂文·加林格 |
[01:55] | buying an eight ball in a hotel suite. | 在某酒店套房内买可卡因 |
[02:00] | This can’t be tied back to you. | 这不会追查到你身上吧 |
[02:02] | It won’t be. | 不会 |
[02:03] | How come I’ve never heard about it? | 我怎么从未听说过这件事 |
[02:05] | Because they were looking for the dealer, not Galligher. | 因为他们当时一直找的是毒贩子 而不是加林格 |
[02:07] | And Galligher made it disappear? | 加林格把这事压下去了 |
[02:09] | Friends in low places. | 患难之交 |
[02:11] | How did you get it? | 你怎么拿到这个的 |
[02:14] | Don’t worry about it. | 这你就不用操心了 |
[02:16] | We’re doing this for the right reasons. | 我们是为了正当理由才这么做的 |
[02:19] | Well, the people have a right to know. | 公众有权利知道 |
[02:20] | If you’re not smart enough to bury your dirt, | 如果你没法把过去的污点藏好 |
[02:22] | you don’t belong in the game. | 那你就不适合这个游戏 |
[02:31] | I was thinking about going home, | 我想着回家的 |
[02:34] | but I’m not really tired. | 但我一点也不累 |
[02:36] | Whatever is not obvious is really not obvious, | 不明显的细节真的很不明显 |
[02:40] | because I am not seeing anything remotely unapparent. | 因为我并没有发现什么极其不显眼的东西 |
[02:43] | I wish I knew what I was looking for. | 我要知道自己在找什么就好了 |
[02:45] | Is it a letter, a number, a word? | 字母 数字还是一个词 |
[02:47] | And why couldn’t they have just done “X” marks the spot? | 他们怎么就不能直接用X来标示那个地点呢 |
[02:50] | That’s what I would have done. | 是我 我就这么干了 |
[02:51] | Would have done a big “X” marks the spot. | 用一个非常大的X来标示地点 |
[02:56] | Maybe we do need the other keys. | 也许我们真的需要其他钥匙 |
[02:58] | Maybe they didn’t leave a mark. | 也许他们根本没有留下标记 |
[03:00] | Then what’s the point of making a map? | 那做地图的意义是什么 |
[03:02] | To drive whoever has the map crazy. | 把得到地图的人逼疯 |
[03:03] | No, they did this so they could go back | 不会的 他们做成地图就是为了让他们能够回去 |
[03:05] | and find whatever they took from the sack of Constantinople. | 找到他们从君士坦丁堡之围中得到的东西 |
[03:08] | I mean, you don’t just make a map | 谁会没事为了好玩 |
[03:09] | and imprint it on the side of seven keys for fun. | 画个地图 印在七把钥匙的侧面 |
[03:12] | It’s the Middle Ages. | 那可是中世纪 |
[03:13] | This type of metallurgy took a lot of work. | 这样的冶金极其费工事 |
[03:16] | You see, legend has it there are seven keys. | 传说共有七把钥匙 |
[03:20] | – Seven? – Forged by the knights | -七把 -由第四次十字军东征时 |
[03:22] | who fought for the seven royal families | 效命于七个王室的骑士们 |
[03:23] | in the Fourth Crusade. | 所铸造 |
[03:25] | Now, when you put the maps together, | 将这些小地图拼在一起 |
[03:28] | they make one big map, | 就构成了一幅大地图 |
[03:30] | leading to the location | 上面指出了骑士们的藏宝点 |
[03:32] | where the knights hid the precious wealth | 那里藏着他们劫烧君士坦丁堡后 |
[03:34] | they took from Constantinople after they sacked and burned it. | 所夺来的宝贵财富 |
[03:37] | Those knights are our ancestors. | 那些骑士就是我们的祖先 |
[03:46] | Seven knights who were Grimms | 七个格林身份的骑士 |
[03:48] | make a map, | 做了一张地图 |
[03:50] | because they thought whatever they stole from Constantinople | 因为他们觉得从君士坦丁堡偷来的东西 |
[03:53] | was worth hiding, | 应该藏起来 |
[03:55] | so it could be found again. | 以便之后再次找到它 |
[03:58] | There’s three rivers that all converge near Wolfach. | 有三条河都在沃尔法赫附近汇流 |
[04:03] | Maybe that’s the “X”. | 也许这就是那个X |
[04:04] | But rivers can change their course over time. | 但是河流可以随时间改变流向 |
[04:08] | That would be a moving “X”. | 可能是一个移动型的X |
[04:10] | All right, there were seven Grimms, | 有七个格林 |
[04:13] | all knights, fighting in the Fourth Crusade. | 都是骑士 参与了第四次十字军东征 |
[04:16] | Fighting for what? | 为什么而战呢 |
[04:18] | The power and the glory of God. | 权力和上帝的荣耀 |
[04:20] | So maybe they buried it in a church. | 所以他们可能把它埋在某个教堂里了 |
[04:24] | I’m just saying, if you’re fighting for God. | 我只是随口一说 如果是为上帝而战 |
[04:26] | Check the churches. | 看看教堂 |
[04:27] | Well, I have been for the last three hours. | 前面三个小时我一直在看 |
[04:31] | Some of these symbols aren’t churches. | 有些这种标志并不是教堂 |
[04:33] | I think they’re castles. | 我觉得是城堡 |
[04:34] | All churches have steeples. | 所有教堂都有塔尖 |
[04:36] | How many churches do we have near Wolfach? | 沃尔法赫附近有多少教堂 |
[04:38] | All right, on the key map | 在钥匙地图上 |
[04:41] | we have one, two, three, four, five… | 有一 二 三 四 五… |
[04:45] | this part of the map is missing. | 这部分地图缺失 |
[04:49] | So here on this map, | 所以在这个地图上 |
[04:51] | two more churches. | 还有两个教堂 |
[04:52] | Which makes seven churches. | 这样总共就七个教堂了 |
[04:54] | But they wouldn’t have split it up over seven churches. | 但他们不会把它们分散埋在七个教堂里吧 |
[04:56] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[05:00] | All the churches have steeples except for this one. | 所有教堂都有塔尖 除了这一个 |
[05:04] | This one has a cross. | 这个有个十字架 |
[05:08] | I don’t think that’s a cross. It’s too short. | 我觉得不是十字架 太短了 |
[05:13] | Looks kind of like an “X.” | 有点像X |
[05:15] | And it’s right in Wolfach. | 而且它就在沃尔法赫 |
[05:17] | That’s why we couldn’t see it. | 所以我们看不见 |
[05:19] | They hid it in plain sight. | 他们把它藏在了一个显而易见的地方 |
[05:22] | Maybe “X” does mark the spot. | 也许X确实标示着地点 |
[05:44] | Holy ground! | 我的天 |
[05:46] | A sacred space! | 一个神圣的空间 |
[05:47] | It makes perfect sense they would bury it in a church. | 他们把它埋在教堂这完全说得通啊 |
[05:50] | Church was a safe place for the knights. | 教堂对骑士来说是个安全的地方 |
[05:52] | And they had every reason to believe | 他们完全有理由相信 |
[05:53] | it would be around for hundreds of years. | 教堂会世代存在 |
[05:55] | So we found it! | 所以我们找到了 |
[05:56] | I mean, maybe. Maybe we found it. | 我是说也许 也许我们找到了 |
[05:58] | Maybe we found approximately where it is. | 也许我们找到了大致的藏宝地 |
[05:59] | We still don’t know what it is. | 但还是不知道到底是什么东西 |
[06:01] | We got to find out. We’ve come this far. | 我们得去找出来 都已经到这一步了 |
[06:03] | We can’t stop now. Five out of the seven keys? | 得到了七把钥匙中的五把 可不能停下 |
[06:06] | I’m going with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[06:08] | Ich spreche Deutsch, man. You don’t. | 我说德语 你不会 |
[06:10] | You’re gonna need me. | 你会需要我的 |
[06:11] | He’s right, Nick. | 他说得没错 尼克 |
[06:12] | Can’t do this alone. | 你不能一个人去 |
[06:14] | I’ll be fine. | 我没关系 |
[06:16] | Wait, wait, wait, what if Black Claw knows about the keys | 等等 等等 如果暗爪知道这些钥匙 |
[06:19] | and knew they were in the trunk? | 并且知道它们在箱子里 |
[06:20] | Black Claw doesn’t know we have the trunk, | 暗爪不知道箱子在我们手里 |
[06:21] | and the guys they sent to find it are dead. | 而且他们派来找箱子的人死了 |
[06:23] | But the trunk did belong to Josef Nebojsa, | 但箱子确实为约瑟夫·雷伯加所有 |
[06:26] | whose distant relative was a knighted Crusader. | 而他的远房亲戚是十字军骑士 |
[06:28] | And a Grimm. | 还是个格林 |
[06:29] | And since it was seven Grimm knights | 而且既然这不知是啥的东西 |
[06:31] | who buried whatever it is they buried… | 是七个格林骑士埋起来的 |
[06:32] | Black Claw could know about it. | 暗爪就可能知情 |
[06:33] | Exactly, so we should go sooner than later. | 没错 所以我们应该先下手为强 |
[06:35] | Hey, you guys can’t travel under your real names. | 你们不能用真名出行 |
[06:38] | Black Claw knows about you and Monroe. | 暗爪知道你和门罗 |
[06:40] | To be safe, you can’t go as you. | 为了安全起见 你们得换个身份 |
[06:43] | I know somebody who could get you fake passports. | 我认识一个能帮你们搞到假护照的人 |
[06:46] | Better than coming from us. | 比从我们这边搞到的强 |
[06:48] | – So when do we go? – Tomorrow. | -所以我们什么时候出发 -明天 |
[06:50] | First flight we can get. | 最早一班飞机 |
[06:52] | What are you gonna tell Adalind? | 你准备怎么和爱达玲说 |
[06:55] | The truth. | 告诉她真相 |
[06:59] | Looks like we’re going on a crusade. | 看来我们要来一次十字军东征了 |
[07:03] | These keys lead to nothing but death. | 这些钥匙只会带来死亡 |
[07:05] | You and I both know that. | 你我都清楚这一点 |
[07:06] | There are a lot of powerful people | 有许多有权有势的人 |
[07:08] | who will do anything to get their hands on these. | 会不择手段地得到这些东西的 |
[07:09] | – Adalind, I– – It’s not worth it! | -爱达玲 我 -这不值得 |
[07:12] | This is a fantasy someone had 800 years ago. | 这只是八百年前的某人的幻想 |
[07:14] | This might be a waste of my time, but I have to go. | 这也许是浪费时间 但我必须得去 |
[07:17] | My aunt gave me one of these keys. | 这些钥匙中有一把是我姨妈给我的 |
[07:18] | She believed in it. | 她相信这件事 |
[07:19] | It almost cost her her life. | 这几乎害她丢掉了性命 |
[07:21] | And I owe it to her. | 所以我欠她的 |
[07:27] | You. | 是你 |
[07:33] | I probably owe it to her too. | 我八成也欠她的 |
[07:38] | Monroe’s going with me. | 门罗会和我一起去 |
[07:40] | Rosalee will be here with you and Kelly while I’m gone. | 我不在时 罗莎莉会留下来陪着你和凯利 |
[07:42] | When are you leaving? | 你什么时候出发 |
[07:44] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[07:57] | Look, I know you’re worried. | 听着 我知道你很担心 |
[08:00] | – Yeah, I am. – But you’re probably right. | -是啊 的确 -但你很可能是对的 |
[08:03] | It’s probably nothing. | 那里也许什么也没有 |
[08:05] | What if I’m wrong? | 假如我错了呢 |
[08:06] | What if what they buried is something evil, | 假如他们埋起来的是某种邪恶的东西 |
[08:08] | something they never wanted found, and for good reason? | 某种他们有充分理由不希望被人找到的东西呢 |
[08:10] | Well, then they wouldn’t have made a map. | 那他们就不会做地图了 |
[08:11] | They would have just destroyed it. | 他们就会直接毁了它 |
[08:13] | What if it couldn’t be destroyed? | 假如它无法被销毁呢 |
[08:15] | Then they would have just buried it. | 那他们会直接把它埋藏起来 |
[08:20] | I know I can’t keep you from going. | 我清楚我无法阻止你去 |
[08:21] | It’s something you have to do. | 这是你必须去做的事 |
[08:24] | But I also know there’s a chance that you won’t come back. | 但我也清楚你有可能一去不复返了 |
[08:29] | Adalind– | 爱达玲… |
[08:30] | And I can’t let you go without you knowing | 而我不能在你还不知道我对你的感情时 |
[08:34] | how I feel about you. | 就这么让你走了 |
[08:51] | And I don’t care if this is a mistake. | 我也不在乎这是不是错误的了 |
[08:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:18] | Hanano’s been here a few days. | 花野来了几天了 |
[09:19] | If he’s moving, | 假如他有走动的话 |
[09:20] | a camera should have picked him up by now. | 应该会被摄像头拍到才对 |
[09:23] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[09:24] | We haven’t been able to locate him. | 我们找不到他 |
[09:26] | No other sightings of Marwan Hanano | 自从马尔万·花野到了波特兰后 |
[09:27] | since he arrived in Portland. | 就再也没有出现过了 |
[09:29] | Guy looks different in every photo. | 这家伙每张照片看着都不一样 |
[09:31] | He’s gonna be tough to find. | 一定很难找到他 |
[09:32] | We need to know why he’s here. | 我们要知道他为什么来这里 |
[09:34] | Every place he goes, | 他每去一个地方 |
[09:36] | London, Kiev, Osaka, | 伦敦 基辅 大阪 |
[09:37] | people die. | 都有人会死 |
[09:39] | If Black Claw brought him to Portland, | 假如暗爪让他来波特兰 |
[09:40] | it’s not for a vacation. | 肯定不是让他来度假的 |
[09:43] | They could know about you. | 他们可能知道你了 |
[09:45] | You could be the target. | 你可能就是目标 |
[09:46] | That’s possible. | 有可能的 |
[09:50] | Then the sooner I find him, the better. | 那我越早找到他越好 |
[09:52] | I got it. | 抢到了 |
[09:55] | – Right here. – Got it. | -这边 -好的 |
[09:57] | Go, go! | 快 快 |
[09:58] | Oh, c’mon, man! | 拜托 老兄 |
[10:00] | Yo, a little help? | 喂 帮个忙 |
[10:07] | – Where is he? – He’ll be here. | -他在哪里 -他会来的 |
[10:09] | – I don’t like waiting. – Leave it. | -我不喜欢等人 -把东西放下 |
[10:12] | He doesn’t need a gun. | 他又不需要用枪 |
[10:13] | Target has to be shot. | 目标必须得是被击毙的 |
[10:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:17] | It can’t look Wesen. | 不能表现出是格林生物所为 |
[10:19] | That’s not my problem. I’m out of here. | 那可不是我的问题 我走了 |
[10:21] | You shouldn’t get so excited. | 你不应该这么激动的 |
[10:22] | People who get excited make mistakes, | 人一激动就会犯错误 |
[10:24] | then people die. | 然后就死了 |
[10:26] | Lucien. | 吕西安 |
[10:27] | Marwan. | 马尔万 |
[10:28] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[10:31] | What did you caliber? | 什么口径的 |
[10:32] | It’s what you asked for. | 照你要求来的 |
[10:34] | Extra narrow 20-inch synthetic barrel, | 超细的20英寸合成纤维枪管 |
[10:36] | bolt action, | 栓式枪机 |
[10:37] | threaded muzzle, | 螺纹接合的枪口 |
[10:38] | aluminum sound suppressor, | 铝制消音器 |
[10:39] | six times scope. | 六倍距瞄准镜 |
[10:40] | I’ll put it together for you. | 我帮你组装起来 |
[10:41] | No, you won’t. | 不需要 |
[10:43] | If you made a mistake, I’ll find it. | 假如你出了什么错 我会发现的 |
[10:58] | I don’t need a scope. Heeled bullets? | 我不需要瞄准镜 子弹呢 |
[11:01] | I made ’em. One box. | 做了 一盒 |
[11:03] | I only need one. | 我只需要一颗 |
[11:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:20] | Seeing if you’re any good. | 看看你手艺好不好 |
[11:24] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[11:25] | You kill someone, and the cops are gonna be all over this. | 你把人杀了 会引来一大堆警察的 |
[11:27] | Don ‘t. | 别 |
[11:29] | Not here. | 不要在这里 |
[11:33] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[11:40] | It’ll do. | 不错 |
[11:55] | I hope you brought the key, Nick. | 希望你把钥匙带来了 尼克 |
[11:57] | Hank doesn’t have much more time. | 汉克的时间可不多了 |
[11:59] | Would have thought he meant more to you than that. | 我还以为你很在意他呢 |
[12:02] | See you at the funeral, Nick. | 葬礼上见 尼克 |
[12:04] | I’ll be sure to cry. | 我一定会流下伤心泪 |
[12:07] | Adalind, | 爱达玲 |
[12:09] | I think it’s time we settle our differences. | 我觉得是时候解决咱俩之间的分歧了 |
[12:12] | Violently. | 通过暴力 |
[12:27] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[12:29] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[12:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:32] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[12:35] | If anyone had said what we did last night | 假如之前有人说可能会发生 |
[12:37] | was even a possibility, given how we met… | 昨晚那种事 基于我们的相遇… |
[12:40] | No, I wouldn’t have believed them either. | 是啊 我也不会相信的 |
[12:42] | Everything in our lives is so complicated, | 我们生活中的一切都如此的复杂 |
[12:46] | but last night, | 但昨晚 |
[12:47] | that all kind of went away. | 那一切似乎都消失了 |
[12:49] | At least for a little while. | 至少是消失了一会儿的 |
[13:00] | Trubel. | 麻烦鬼 |
[13:01] | Nick, I got to show you something. | 尼克 我得给你看些东西 |
[13:03] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[13:05] | His name’s Marwan Hanano. | 他的名字叫马尔万·花野 |
[13:07] | He works for Black Claw. | 他为暗爪卖命 |
[13:09] | We don’t know much about him, | 我们对他知之甚少 |
[13:10] | but we’ve connected him | 但我们将他与 |
[13:11] | to a bombing in London, | 伦敦的爆炸案 |
[13:12] | a riot in Kiev, | 基辅的暴乱 |
[13:13] | and a building fire in Osaka, | 大阪的纵火联系了起来 |
[13:14] | all in the last year. | 都是去年发生的 |
[13:16] | He arrived a few days ago at PDX on a flight | 几天前他搭乘一个从厄瓜多尔首都基多出发的航班 |
[13:18] | that originated from Quito, Ecuador. | 到达了波特兰国际机场 |
[13:20] | Why is he here? | 他为什么要来这里 |
[13:22] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:24] | We haven’t been able to find him. | 我们还没找到他 |
[13:26] | This guy stays under the radar. | 这家伙非常低调 |
[13:28] | Meisner thinks he might be here on assignment. | 梅森尔认为他可能是来执行任务的 |
[13:30] | Just wanted to let you know. | 只是想告诉你们 |
[13:32] | And that’s all we have on him, which, honestly, isn’t much. | 我们只知道这些 老实说 资料并不多 |
[13:40] | Hey, Rosalee? | 罗莎莉 |
[13:41] | Hey, Nick. | 尼克 |
[13:42] | Wu got you and Monroe on the 8:55 P.M. flight | 吴给你和门罗订了晚上8:55 |
[13:45] | to Stuttgart with one stop in Frankfurt. | 飞往斯图加特 经转法兰克福的飞机 |
[13:47] | And Stuttgart’s only, like, a two hour ride to Wolfach. | 从斯图加特开车只要两小时就到沃尔法赫 |
[13:50] | But you have the passports? | 但是你们准备好护照了吗 |
[13:51] | – She got ’em. – I can be there at 5:00. | -她搞定了 -我五点可以到你们那 |
[13:54] | We are on a flight out tonight. | 我们订了今晚的飞机 |
[13:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:58] | Wish I was going with you. | 真希望我能跟你们一起去 |
[13:59] | Someone’s got to find this guy. | 总得有人去找这个人 |
[14:01] | Gonna make sure this goes out. | 要确保这个消息传出去 |
[14:02] | Is Marwan Hanano his real name or an alias? | 马尔万·花野是他的真名还是化名 |
[14:04] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:06] | How’d you get this information? | 你们是怎么拿到这些资料 |
[14:07] | Meisner. He wanted us to be aware of it. | 梅森尔给的 他想我们知道这件事 |
[14:09] | We got a Wesen terrorist, | 现在有一名格林生物恐怖分子 |
[14:10] | working for Black Claw, loose in Portland. | 为暗爪工作 在波特兰逍遥法外 |
[14:12] | We don’t know where he is, what he wants, | 我们不知道他的去向和目的 |
[14:14] | or who his contacts are. | 或是他跟什么人联系 |
[14:16] | I’m assuming Meisner wants us to find him | 我认为梅森尔想我们找到他 |
[14:17] | so H.W. can deal with him. | 这样H.W.就能对付他 |
[14:18] | Basically, yeah. | 大致是这样 |
[14:21] | All right, put out an APB but strictly a find and follow. | 发布通缉令 但是只能搜查及跟踪 |
[14:23] | Do not engage. Report contact only. | 千万别交手 只需上报情况 |
[14:25] | You know how to contact Meisner? | 你们知道怎么联系梅森尔吗 |
[14:27] | – We do. – Let’s find this guy. | -知道 -去找这个人吧 |
[14:29] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[14:31] | Hey, look, I’m gonna be off the grid for a couple of days. | 我会失联几天 |
[14:34] | Anything I need to know? | 有什么我该知道的事吗 |
[14:37] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[14:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:48] | So what is the charge on this Marwan guy for the APB? | 通缉马尔万的罪名是什么 |
[14:51] | Murder suspect. Keep it local. | 谋杀嫌疑犯 本地通缉就行 |
[14:53] | Don’t let the Feds in on this one. | 也别让联调局插手这案子 |
[14:55] | Look, I’m out of here tonight, | 今晚我要出城 |
[14:57] | so I’m gonna have to dump this one on you guys. | 所以这案子就交给你们了 |
[14:58] | We got you. | 交给我们吧 |
[15:00] | Hey, Nick, | 尼克 |
[15:02] | you be careful over there. | 去了那里要小心点 |
[15:04] | What he said. | 一样 |
[15:05] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[15:24] | You got to take care of Mommy while I’m gone. | 我走了以后 你要好好照顾妈妈 |
[15:27] | Here. | 亲亲 |
[15:37] | You better come back. | 你要回来 |
[15:38] | I will. | 会的 |
[15:40] | ‘Cause I don’t want to have to explain to him | 因为我不想跟他解释 |
[15:41] | why you didn’t. | 你为什么没回来 |
[16:16] | Hey, Nick, come on in. He’s almost ready. | 尼克 进来吧 他差不多好了 |
[16:20] | I did a little more research on those churches near Wolfach | 我对黑森林沃尔法赫附近的教堂 |
[16:22] | in the Black Forest. | 做了更多的调查 |
[16:23] | There are ten all together, | 一共有十间 |
[16:24] | but only three of those are Catholic. | 但只有三间是天主教的 |
[16:26] | And it has to be Catholic, | 我们要找的肯定是天主教 |
[16:28] | because Martin Luther didn’t nail his “Ninety-Five Theses” | 因为马丁·路德直到1517年10月31日 |
[16:31] | onto the door of the All Saints Church in Wittenberg | 才把《九十五条论纲》钉在 |
[16:33] | until October 31, 1517. | 威滕伯格诸圣堂的门上 |
[16:36] | So all the other churches are way too young. | 所以其他的教堂都建得太晚 |
[16:39] | Well, then those are what we’ll start with. | 那我们就从那三间开始找 |
[16:41] | Oh, and I have your passports. | 你们的护照我准备好了 |
[16:43] | I’m travelling under my uncle’s name, | 我用我舅舅的名字 |
[16:46] | Felix Dietrich. | 菲利克斯·迪特里克 |
[16:47] | And you’re traveling under my brother’s name, | 而你用我哥哥的名字 |
[16:49] | Frederick Calvert. | 费德里克·卡弗特 |
[16:50] | This is really good for something completely illegal. | 虽然完全违法 但做得真不赖 |
[16:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:55] | Well, guess we should hit it. | 看来我们该走了 |
[17:03] | I’ll just put that stuff in the car for you. | 我去帮你把行李放进车里 |
[17:09] | You better be damn careful. | 你要非常地小心 |
[17:14] | I will. | 我会的 |
[17:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:38] | 安德鲁·迪克森 打造波特兰的未来 | |
[18:20] | Hey, check it out. | 看看这个 |
[18:25] | I think that’s him, over at the food cart. | 应该就是那个人 在小吃车旁边 |
[18:27] | I can’t tell from here. Are you sure? | 从这里我看不出来 你确定吗 |
[18:28] | – Close enough. Let’s go. – It’s a find and follow. | -差不多 走吧 -寻找和跟踪就好 |
[18:30] | It says not to engage. | 上头说了不要交手 |
[18:32] | Call it in. I’ll stay with him. | 跟局里报告 我跟着他 |
[18:35] | Possible suspect sighting. | 我们有可能发现了疑犯 |
[18:36] | Northwest 12th and Johnson. | 在西北12街和约翰逊街交界处 |
[18:37] | Officer Fogel en route. | 福格尔警官正在跟踪他 |
[18:40] | Two bicycle cops just spotted Marwan. | 两名自行车警察刚刚发现了马尔万 |
[18:42] | – Where? – Lovejoy Fountain Park. | -在哪 -洛夫乔伊喷泉公园 |
[19:47] | Flight 11 arriving from Paris. | 11号航班从巴黎到达 |
[19:53] | Man, I haven’t been in the Black Forest since I was, like, 25. | 二十五岁之后 我就没来过黑森林了 |
[19:58] | We used to come here every couple years when I was a kid. | 小的时候 我们每几年就来一次 |
[20:00] | My family hunted here for, like, hundreds of years. | 我的家族在这狩猎了有好几百年 |
[20:04] | And when you say hunted, you mean… | 你说的狩猎是指… |
[20:08] | Oh, you know. | 你知道的 |
[20:11] | Lots of stuff. | 很多生物 |
[20:14] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[20:22] | I’ve got something. | 我有发现 |
[20:24] | APB just came in. | 通緝令刚刚接到上报 |
[20:25] | Hanano was spotted near Lovejoy Fountain Park. | 有人发现花野出现在洛夫乔伊喷泉公园 |
[20:27] | Did they take any action? | 他们有采取任何行动吗 |
[20:28] | No, but it looks like Marwan did. | 没 但是马尔万好像有 |
[20:30] | There’s a report of a cop being attacked four blocks away. | 报告说一名警察在离那四个街区处遇袭 |
[20:32] | His partner is the one who responded to the APB. | 他的搭档就是回应通缉令的那个 |
[20:34] | Did he kill the cop? | 他杀了那名警察吗 |
[20:35] | 波特兰警局 警官遇袭 疑犯危险 | |
[20:35] | No, reported as an assault. | 没 报告上说是遇袭 |
[20:37] | Bring up all surveillance in the vicinity. | 调出附近所有的监控录像 |
[20:39] | Let’s figure out where this guy went. | 查查这家伙的去向 |
[20:41] | – Where’s the officer? – Right over there. | -那名警官呢 -就在那 |
[20:44] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[20:45] | My partner Officer Fogel spotted the suspect. | 我的搭档福格尔警官发现了疑犯 |
[20:47] | Followed while I called it in. | 我上报时 他跟踪了他 |
[20:48] | When I couldn’t get Fogel on the radio, I started looking, | 和福格尔在无线电上失联时 我开始找他 |
[20:50] | and by the time I got here, Fogel was covered in blood. | 等我到达现场时 福格尔满身鲜血 |
[20:52] | Did he describe his attacker? | 他描述过袭击者吗 |
[20:54] | He was yelling about some monster thing attacking him. | 他一直大叫着说有怪物袭击了他 |
[20:56] | I mean, he was obviously in shock. | 显然他受了惊吓 |
[20:57] | Did you see the suspect you were following leave the area? | 你有看到你们跟踪的疑犯离开这一带吗 |
[20:59] | No, he was already gone when I got here. | 没 我来的时候 他已经不见了 |
[21:01] | Is this the man you saw? | 你看到的是这个人吗 |
[21:02] | That’s the guy we were following. | 我们跟踪的就是这个人 |
[21:03] | I don’t know if that’s who attacked my partner. | 但我不知道袭击我搭档的是不是他 |
[21:06] | I’d really like to get to the hospital | 如果可以的话 |
[21:07] | to check on him if that’s all right. | 我想去医院看看他 |
[21:08] | Yeah, go ahead. | 好的 去吧 |
[21:10] | Marwan must have known he was made. | 马尔万肯定知道他被人发现了 |
[21:12] | Why didn’t Marwan kill Fogel? | 那马尔万为什么不杀了福格尔 |
[21:14] | That would put the whole city on him. | 那样会引起全城的关注 |
[21:17] | Start checking surveillance. | 开始调看监控录像 |
[21:21] | We really need you to come out for this, Lindsay. | 我们真的需要你出席 林赛 |
[21:23] | Your support is very important to us. | 你的支持对我们很重要 |
[21:26] | That would be fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[21:29] | See you then. | 到时候见 |
[21:30] | Oh, I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你来了 |
[21:31] | I just got the head of the teacher’s union | 我刚和教师工会的领导联系上 |
[21:33] | to agree to show up this afternoon. | 他答应出席了 |
[21:34] | Well, that’s a coup. | 真是一条妙计 |
[21:36] | Have you seen the news? | 你看新闻了吗 |
[21:37] | Our opponent’s little indiscretion | 事情曝光后 |
[21:39] | has been playing on every channel | 每个频道都在报道 |
[21:40] | since the story broke, | 我们对手的言行失检 |
[21:42] | and we’re up four points because of you. | 多亏了你 我们支持率上升了4个点 |
[21:43] | Well, not because of me. He dug his own grave. | 和我无关 是他自掘坟墓 |
[21:45] | I just provided the shovel. | 我只是提供了铲子 |
[21:47] | – And the dirt. – Well, that too. | -还提供了土 -好吧 也算是 |
[21:50] | After you introduce Dixon today, don’t leave the stage. | 你今天介绍完迪克森之后 别下台 |
[21:53] | I don’t want it to look | 我可不想看起来 |
[21:54] | like I’m trying to hog the limelight. | 要引人注目 |
[21:55] | You aren’t. | 不会的 |
[21:57] | Standing side by side with Dixon gives people confidence, | 和迪克森并肩站着会给群众带来信心 |
[21:59] | and that gives us votes. | 也会给我们带来选票 |
[22:01] | By the way, here’s a few points | 顺便说一句 有几个点 |
[22:02] | we’d like to include in your intro. | 我们希望加进你的介绍词 |
[22:04] | Guess I better read this. | 估计我要读稿了 |
[22:06] | Yeah, you better. | 没错 读稿吧 |
[22:07] | Hey, Rachel, | 瑞秋 |
[22:08] | can you come take a look at this? | 你可以来看一下这个吗 |
[22:09] | I think they’re putting the banners in the wrong place. | 我觉得他们把横幅挂错位置了 |
[22:17] | No, no, no, not there. The other side. | 不 别挂这儿 另一边 |
[22:19] | Renard. | 雷纳德 |
[22:20] | We got a hit on Marwan. | 找到了马尔万 |
[22:22] | We checked it out. | 去看了 |
[22:23] | He assaulted a rookie officer | 他在北辖区内被发现 |
[22:24] | out of the North Precinct that made him. | 并在那儿袭击了一名新警员 |
[22:26] | – How’s the officer? – In the hospital. | -警员怎么样 -在医院 |
[22:28] | They got him sedated. He’ll live, | 给他注射了镇定剂 他不会死 |
[22:30] | but he was freaking out about seeing a monster. | 但是他吓坏了 觉得自己看见了怪物 |
[22:33] | So he woged and let him live? | 也就是说他转化了 却没灭口 |
[22:35] | Any idea why he was in the area? | 知道他为什么在那儿吗 |
[22:37] | No. | 不知道 |
[22:38] | Find this guy. | 找到他 |
[22:42] | We’ll be there before midnight. | 我们午夜前会到那儿 |
[22:43] | Just make sure you’re ready to go. | 只要保证你准备好离开就行 |
[22:45] | We won’t have a lot of time. | 我们时间不多 |
[22:46] | I was made. | 我被通缉了 |
[22:47] | I’ll call you back. | 我等会儿给你打 |
[22:49] | They were looking for me. | 他们在找我 |
[22:51] | How did that happen? | 这怎么回事 |
[22:52] | – I don’t know. – I should kill you. | -我不知道 -我应该杀了你 |
[22:54] | This is your fault. | 这是你的错 |
[22:55] | If you got made, it’s your screw up. | 如果你被通缉 那是你的问题 |
[22:57] | They knew I was here. | 他们知道我在这儿 |
[22:58] | Even if they know you’re here, they don’t know why. | 即使他们知道你在这儿 但并了解原因 |
[23:02] | We’ll do it later. | 这件事我们晚点再做 |
[23:05] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[23:07] | Too much depends on this now. | 这件事事关重大 |
[23:14] | This has to be done. | 必须得完成 |
[23:26] | You’ll be out of the country before morning. | 黎明前你就离境了 |
[23:31] | Once we find whatever it is we’re looking for, then what? | 我们找到要找的东西 然后呢 |
[23:35] | Depends on what we find. | 这得看我们找到了什么 |
[23:37] | What if it’s something that used to be important back then, | 如果只是一些对于当时很重要 |
[23:38] | but isn’t a very big deal now? | 但现在不足为奇的东西呢 |
[23:41] | You know? Like eyeglasses. | 比如说 眼镜 |
[23:44] | Eyeglasses? | 眼镜 |
[23:45] | Did you know the first pair of eyeglasses | 你知道第一副眼镜 |
[23:46] | was invented in the 13th century? | 是13世纪发明的吗 |
[23:48] | – I did not. – But the thing is, | -不知道 -问题是 |
[23:49] | nobody knows who actually invented them. | 没人知道谁发明的 |
[23:51] | I mean, the idea of magnifying an image | 我是说 用凸透镜来放大事物的想法 |
[23:53] | using a convex lens, that goes way back, | 这有迹可循 |
[23:56] | but the poor guy who created | 但那个发明了第一副佩戴式眼镜的人 |
[23:57] | the first, like, wearable pair, gets no credit. | 却没人知道 真是可怜 |
[24:00] | I don’t think we’re looking for eyeglasses. | 我觉得我们找的不是眼镜 |
[24:02] | Well, that’s good, cause I can never find mine. | 那很好 因为我自己的都经常找不到 |
[24:08] | This is a nice-looking little dorf. | 真是一个美丽的小村庄 |
[24:12] | I slept with Adalind. | 我和爱达玲上床了 |
[24:17] | What? | 什么 |
[24:19] | I just thought I should tell you. | 我觉得得告诉你 |
[24:23] | Okay. I mean, it’s not | 好吧 我是说 |
[24:24] | like you haven’t slept with her before, | 也不是你之前没和她睡过 |
[24:25] | but this time you, like, actually knew it was her. | 只是这次 你应该确实知道是她 |
[24:30] | So that probably made it different. | 所以有点不同了 |
[24:32] | I mean, did it? | 我是说 是吧 |
[24:38] | The first time I slept with Adalind | 第一次和爱达玲睡 |
[24:40] | I thought it was Juliette, | 我以为是朱丽叶 |
[24:43] | and when I slept with Adalind the other time, | 另外一次和爱达玲睡 |
[24:45] | it actually was Juliette, | 实际上是朱丽叶 |
[24:48] | and this time I was with the mother of my child. | 而这次 我是和我孩子的妈妈睡 |
[24:53] | So, yeah, I would say it was very different. | 所以 我想是很不一样 |
[24:58] | She’s changed so much. | 她变了很多 |
[24:59] | Oh, yeah, she has. | 是的 是变了 |
[25:04] | I just hope she stays that way. | 只希望她一直这样 |
[25:10] | Do you think you’re in love with her? | 你爱上她了吗 |
[25:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:19] | That’s the church. | 就是这个教堂 |
[25:29] | Yeah, I think it is. | 是 我觉得是 |
[25:32] | Make a left. | 左拐 |
[25:47] | Well, this is the closest Catholic church | 这是和地图上最相近的 |
[25:49] | to what’s on the map. | 天主教堂 |
[25:52] | Looks kind of newer than I expected. | 比我想象的新一点 |
[25:54] | Well, they’ve obviously done a few renovations. | 显然他们翻新过 |
[25:56] | Well, if they’ve done renovations, | 如果他们翻新了 |
[25:58] | they might have already found what we’re looking for. | 也许他们已经找到我们要找的 |
[26:22] | Let’s see if there’s someone to talk to. | 我们去找找有没有人可以聊聊 |
[26:26] | Oh, man, | 哥们 |
[26:28] | empty churches really give me the creeps. | 空旷的教堂总让我毛骨悚然 |
[26:30] | I always feel like I’m being observed | 我总觉得被一些 |
[26:33] | by someone who’s not really there. | 实际上不在这儿的人盯着 |
[26:39] | Hey, you never know. | 这很难说 |
[26:43] | Well, I’ll tell you one thing, | 告诉你一件事 |
[26:44] | if this church was originally built in the 13th century, | 如果这个教堂始建于13世纪 |
[26:46] | whatever we’re looking for has got to be underneath, | 不管我们找的是什么 它一定在地下 |
[26:48] | because this is way too new. | 因为这也太新了 |
[27:04] | I don’t think he can hear you. | 我觉得他听不见 |
[27:23] | He just totally made you as a Grimm. | 他只是认出你是格林了 |
[27:26] | I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[27:27] | Did Gottlob startle you? | 戈特洛布吓到你们了吗 |
[27:29] | He is a dedicated sacristan, | 他是个尽职的看守人 |
[27:31] | but he cannot hear anything and he frightens easily. | 但是他听不见 很容易被吓到 |
[27:36] | You are Americans, yeah? | 你们是美国人 对吗 |
[27:38] | Yes, I’m Nick– Frederick Calvert. | 是 我是尼克… 费德里克·卡弗特 |
[27:49] | But English is easier. | 英语简单一些 |
[27:51] | So English it is. How can I help you? | 那就说英语好了 需要什么帮助吗 |
[27:54] | Are you here for confession, or just to look? | 你们是来忏悔的吗 还是只是参观一下 |
[27:56] | We’re just checking out the sights of Wolfach, | 我们只是来欣赏沃尔法赫的一些美景 |
[27:58] | looking at some of the old architecture | 看一看黑森林地区的 |
[28:00] | in the Black Forest. | 老式建筑 |
[28:01] | With a particular interest in some of the older churches. | 尤其对一些老教堂很感兴趣 |
[28:04] | Ja, ja. It is a beautiful area | 对对对 这是一个有着很多 |
[28:06] | with many beautiful churches. | 美丽的教堂的好地方 |
[28:08] | Please, enjoy your time in the Schwarzwald. | 好好享受你们的黑森林时光 |
[28:11] | Oh, could you tell us how old this church is? | 能告诉我们这个教堂有多老了吗 |
[28:15] | Saint Laurentius was built in 1594. | 圣劳伦丘斯始建于1594年 |
[28:18] | It is the oldest church in Wolfach, and as you can see, | 是沃尔法赫最古老的教堂 你们也看见了 |
[28:21] | it still retains some of the original style. | 这里还保留着一些原始风格 |
[28:24] | I’m sorry, 1594? | 什么 1594年 |
[28:27] | We thought this church was older than that. | 我们还以为这个教堂还要再古老一点 |
[28:30] | Are there any older churches in the area? | 那这里还有更古老的教堂吗 |
[28:32] | Yeah, something more Gothic, you know? | 对 更哥特式的 |
[28:34] | With the pointed arches | 有尖顶拱门 |
[28:35] | and the ribbed vaults, maybe a flying buttress? | 肋架拱顶 或者飞拱的那种 |
[28:37] | You are talking about something from the time | 你们是说十字军时期的 |
[28:40] | of the Crusades. | 建筑吗 |
[28:41] | – Yeah, we love that stuff. – I am sorry. | -对 我们喜欢那个时期的建筑 -抱歉 |
[28:43] | You will not find anything that old near here. | 这附近没有那么古老的建筑 |
[28:46] | Well, thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽空跟我们聊天 |
[28:49] | Enjoy our village, | 好好玩 |
[28:51] | and you are welcome any time. | 欢迎你们随时来 |
[28:54] | Danke schon. | 非常感谢 |
[29:14] | Well, we’re only off by, like, 300 years. | 就差了三百年 |
[29:17] | Church didn’t even exist during the Fourth Crusade. | 然而第四次十字军东征时根本就没有教堂 |
[29:22] | But this is the church that’s closest to the one on the map. | 但这是离地图上那个最近的教堂 |
[29:24] | Then we obviously made a mistake. | 那我们显然是想错了 |
[29:27] | We got to look at the map again. | 得再看一眼地图 |
[29:30] | All right, I know this map isn’t even, | 我知道这个地图不能比较 |
[29:31] | like, close to scale, | 不是按比例绘制的 |
[29:33] | but it clearly shows a church existed here | 但它上面显示了13世纪时 |
[29:35] | during the 13th century. | 这里有一座教堂 |
[29:36] | The map is two-dimensional. | 这份地图是二维的 |
[29:38] | Uh, yeah, so? | 对 所以呢 |
[29:39] | So we’re imagining the cross to be on top of the church. | 所以我们想像的是十字在教堂的顶端 |
[29:42] | That’s usually how they’re built. | 通常都是这么建的啊 |
[29:44] | What if the cross, | 万一那个十字架 |
[29:45] | or “X”, really does just mark the spot? | 或者X真的是标示了那个地点呢 |
[29:49] | Meaning the spot | 也就是说这个地点 |
[29:50] | would be further away from Wolfach | 比教堂在地图上的离沃尔法赫的距离 |
[29:52] | than the church looks on the map. | 要远得多 |
[29:53] | Closer to the confluence of these two rivers. | 更靠近这两条河的汇流点 |
[29:56] | Okay, that means we’re in the wrong place. | 也就是说我们找错地方了 |
[29:58] | We need to look at the other map. | 得看看另一张地图 |
[30:02] | All right, | 好 |
[30:03] | this mountain | 这座山 |
[30:05] | lines up with that mountain, | 和那座山对齐 |
[30:08] | and the confluence of the Wolf and the Kinzig rivers | 而狼河和金齐希河的汇流点 |
[30:11] | is right in the middle of town. | 就在镇中心 |
[30:12] | And that cross lines up with the top of that hill, | 十字和那座山的山顶对齐 |
[30:15] | that’s not too far out of town. | 就在镇外不远的地方 |
[30:16] | That makes sense, right? | 说得通吧 |
[30:19] | Build a church on the high ground above the village, | 在这个村庄形成之前 在一个高于 |
[30:21] | before there even was a village. | 村庄的高地上建一座教堂 |
[30:23] | But if there was this ancient church, | 但如果那里确实有这么一座古老的教堂 |
[30:24] | somebody would have known about it. | 肯定会有人知道的 |
[30:26] | Right, and that priest didn’t say anything. | 对 而那个牧师什么都没说 |
[30:29] | Well, maybe we’re not looking for a church. | 也许我们要找的不是教堂 |
[30:33] | Maybe they just… buried it on top of a hill. | 也许他们只是把它埋在了一座山的山顶 |
[30:37] | Well, if we’re gonna get out there, we better leave soon. | 如果我们要去那里的话 赶紧走吧 |
[30:40] | It’s about to get dark. We’re gonna need a shovel | 马上就要天黑了 我们需要一把铁铲 |
[30:42] | and a couple of lanterns. | 和一些提灯 |
[30:47] | Into the woods we go. | 去拜访森林啰 |
[32:16] | Okay, so bear right here, | 这里右转 |
[32:20] | and then right before this bend, | 过了这个弯 |
[32:22] | pull over. | 停车 |
[32:28] | About four kilometers up that away | 往上走四公里 |
[32:31] | should put us at the top of the hill. | 就应该是山顶了 |
[32:34] | Let’s go find it. | 出发吧 |
[32:35] | What if it’s, like, the Ark of the Covenant, | 万一这跟约柜 |
[32:36] | or the Holy Grail, or, I don’t know, | 圣杯 又或者 |
[32:38] | the Ten Commandments or something? | 十诫似的 |
[32:40] | Why would they bury the Ten Commandments? | 他们为什么要把十诫埋起来 |
[32:42] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:43] | Maybe there’s other commandments we know nothing about. | 也许还有我们都不知道的其他诫命呢 |
[32:47] | Look at this turnout! | 看看这出席率 |
[32:50] | This is what I’m talking about, Portland! | 这就是我所说的 波特兰 |
[32:55] | This is the kind of support | 这就是那种可以 |
[32:57] | that will help make this city great. | 让这个城市变得更棒的支持 |
[32:59] | So on election day, tell your friends. | 所以在选举那天 告诉你们的朋友 |
[33:01] | Tell your coworkers. | 同事 |
[33:02] | Tell anyone who loves this city | 任何一个爱这座城市的人 |
[33:05] | to get out there and vote for Andrew Dixon. | 出门去给安德鲁·迪克森投票 |
[33:10] | Let’s make our voices heard! | 让世界听见我们的声音 |
[33:24] | Just a sec. | 稍等 |
[33:25] | Who is it? | 哪位 |
[33:31] | I’m right in the middle of work. What is it? | 我正在忙 什么事 |
[33:33] | This will just take a minute. | 只要一会就好 |
[33:34] | Is there anyone else home? | 还有别人在家吗 |
[33:35] | No. Whatever it is you’re selling, | 没有 不管你要推销什么 |
[33:38] | I’m not interested. | 我都没兴趣 |
[33:39] | This one’s free. | 这是免费的 |
[33:42] | Marwan attacked a cop in broad daylight. | 马尔万光天化日袭击了一个警察 |
[33:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:46] | Because he recognized him. | 因为警察认出了他 |
[33:48] | But why was Marwan there in the first place? | 但首先马尔万为什么会出现在那里 |
[33:50] | All this guy’s attacks | 这家伙的所有袭击 |
[33:51] | happened during major political upheavals. | 都发生在重要政治变动期间 |
[33:53] | The bombing in London, the riot in Kiev… | 伦敦的爆炸 基辅的暴动 |
[33:56] | He must have scouted those locations first. | 他肯定是先侦察过那些地点 |
[33:57] | Well, so maybe he was scouting. | 那他有可能是去侦察的 |
[33:59] | And he likes crowds. | 他喜欢人群 |
[34:01] | What’s in the area? | 那地方有什么 |
[34:02] | Train station’s too far. | 火车站太远 |
[34:03] | You got the shopping district, movie theater, the park. | 还有商业区 电影院 公园 |
[34:08] | Park. | 公园 |
[34:10] | Isn’t the rally there today? | 那里今天是不是有集会 |
[34:12] | Yeah, but a political rally for a mayor in Portland? | 对 但是是波特兰市长的政治集会 |
[34:14] | Little on the small side for this guy. | 对这家伙来说规模有点太小了 |
[34:16] | Unless his target is somebody in the crowd. | 除非他的目标是人群中的某个人 |
[34:19] | All right, rally’s about to start. | 集会马上就要开始了 |
[34:20] | It’s too late to stop it. | 来不及暂停集会了 |
[34:21] | Hey, listen, we could be wrong. | 也许我们想错了 |
[34:23] | Let’s hope, but I’m calling the Captain. | 希望如此 但我还是要跟队长说一声 |
[34:26] | You’ve reached Captain Sean. | 我是肖恩队长 |
[34:27] | Voicemail. Let’s get out there. | 语音信箱 我们去现场 |
[34:34] | Dixon! Dixon! Dixon! Dixon! | 迪克森 迪克森 迪克森 迪克森 |
[34:37] | Dixon! Dixon! Dixon! | 迪克森 迪克森 迪克森 |
[34:39] | Dixon! Dixon! Dixon! Dixon! Dixon! | 迪克森 迪克森 迪克森 迪克森 迪克森 |
[34:44] | Dixon! Dixon! Dixon! | 迪克森 迪克森 迪克森 |
[35:11] | – Look at this. – What is it? | -快来看 -怎么了 |
[35:13] | Hanano. Seven minutes ago. | 花野 七分钟前 |
[35:16] | He dyed his hair. | 他染了头发 |
[35:17] | – He knows he’s been made. – Maybe he’s on the move. | -他知道自己被盯上了 -也许他正在行动 |
[35:19] | Let’s see where he might be going. Mark his radius. | 看看他可能去哪里 标下他的半径范围 |
[35:22] | 20 miles an hour is about as fast as he’s gonna ride. | 他最快差不多能骑到32公里每小时 |
[35:24] | Mark it in ten-minute intervals. | 按十分钟的行程标记 |
[35:31] | That’s where he attacked the cop this morning. | 这是他早上袭击警察的地方 |
[35:33] | He’s headed back in the same direction. | 他往同一个方向去了 |
[35:35] | Let’s find out what’s happening in that area. | 看看这个地区有什么活动 |
[35:37] | And now, to introduce the next mayor | 接下来 有请波特兰警局肖恩·雷纳德队长 |
[35:39] | of Portland, Police Captain Sean Renard. | 来介绍下一任市长 |
[35:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:51] | Okay, I know you’re all been waiting to hear from this guy, | 我知道大家都等着听他的演讲 |
[35:53] | but before I hand over the microphone | 但在我把话筒交给他之前 |
[35:55] | I just want to say a few words. | 我只想说几句话 |
[35:58] | Now, for years I’ve worked | 多年来 我一直和 |
[35:59] | alongside council member Andrew Dixon, | 理事会成员安德鲁·迪克森共事 |
[36:01] | but in the last few months, | 但直到过去几个月 |
[36:02] | I really got to know Andrew Dixon the man. | 我才真正认识安德鲁·迪克森这个人 |
[36:06] | I’ve witnessed firsthand his integrity under pressure, | 我亲眼见识到了他在巨大压力下的正直 |
[36:08] | his passion for our city, | 他对我们这座城市的热情 |
[36:11] | and the sacrifices that he’s made | 和为了把这座城市建设得更好 |
[36:12] | to make this city a better place for all of us. | 他所做出的牺牲 |
[36:17] | And I can tell you that his insight | 我可以告诉大家 |
[36:18] | into the real issues that we face, | 他对我们目前面临的时事问题的见解 |
[36:21] | his ability to find common-sense solutions, | 他的寻找常识性解决方案的能力 |
[36:25] | and his unwavering commitment to address the needs | 他对解决这座城市每一个社区的需要的 |
[36:28] | of every single community in this city | 坚定承诺 |
[36:30] | is exactly what Portland needs. | 正是波特兰所需要的 |
[36:37] | Ladies and gentleman, it’s my pleasure | 女士们先生们 我很荣幸 |
[36:38] | to introduce to you my good friend, | 向你们介绍我的好朋友 |
[36:40] | and Portland’s next mayor, Andrew Dixon. | 波特兰下任市长 安德鲁·德克森 |
[36:50] | Thank you, Sean. | 谢谢你 肖恩 |
[36:51] | Dixon! Dixon! Dixon! Dixon! | 迪克森 迪克森 迪克森 |
[36:54] | And thank all of you for coming out today. | 谢谢大家今天的出席 |
[36:56] | Dixon! Dixon! Dixon! Dixon! Dixon! | 迪克森 迪克森 迪克森 迪克森 |
[37:02] | Did you know that between 1524 and 1526 | 你知道在1524到1526年年间 |
[37:06] | over 100,000 German peasants were killed in these woods? | 有超过十万的德国农民在这些树林里被杀吗 |
[37:09] | I did not. Does that surprise you? | 不知道 你感到惊讶吗 |
[37:12] | No. I guess not. | 好像并不 |
[37:14] | It was called the German Peasants’ War. | 那就是德国农民战争 |
[37:15] | Peasants were being treated like crap, | 当时不把农民当人对待 |
[37:17] | so they invoked divine law, demanding freedom | 所以他们恳求神法 要求从 |
[37:19] | from the oppression of their landlords and the nobles. | 压迫他们的地主和贵族手中获得自由 |
[37:21] | So they fled into these woods for safety, | 他们逃到这种树林里避难 |
[37:24] | but they all ended up getting slaughtered anyway. | 但最终都被屠杀了 |
[37:26] | Imagine, the ground we’re walking on | 想想看 我们脚下的土地 |
[37:29] | was once soaked with the blood of these poor bastards. | 曾经浸透了这些可怜人的血 |
[37:32] | – Yeah, you don’t say. – Don’t you half-expect | -真想不到 -你难道没有点期待 |
[37:33] | their ghosts to rise from the ground as we– | 我们越往前 它们的鬼魂会缓缓… |
[37:36] | Can you stop? | 能不能别说了 |
[37:38] | I think we’re getting close. | 我觉得我们快到了 |
[37:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:45] | There’s a rally today. | 今天有集会 |
[37:48] | – When? – Now. | -什么时候 -现在 |
[37:49] | There will be a crowd. I’m going. | 会有人群 我出发了 |
[37:51] | If he’s there, don’t engage. | 如果他在场 不要交手 |
[37:52] | – What if he has a bomb? – Well, do what you have to, | -万一他有炸弹呢 -那就做你该做的事 |
[37:55] | but we need everyone he’s connected to. | 但我们需要每一个和他有关系的人 |
[37:58] | No. You got another job. | 不行 你有别的任务 |
[38:01] | – Where? – Santiago. | -哪里 -圣地亚哥 |
[38:03] | Pack your bags. You’re out of here in 30. | 收拾好行李 30分钟后出发 |
[38:04] | They’ll fill you in when you get there. | 到了之后 他们会跟你说情况 |
[38:05] | – You need me here. – They need you there more. | -这里需要我 -那里更需要你 |
[38:17] | I grew up 20 minutes from where we’re standing. | 我在离这里20分钟路程的地方长大 |
[38:20] | I have a bone-deep understanding of the challenges | 我对我们每天面对的挑战 |
[38:22] | that we face every day. | 有着深刻的理解 |
[38:25] | – Yeah! – And that’s why we’ve worked | -对 -所以我们才和 |
[38:26] | with the city legislature | 城市立法机构合作 |
[38:28] | to propose bond measures that fund an infrastructure… | 提出债券措施来投资基础设施… |
[38:31] | If he’s got a device, it’s gonna be | 如果他有设备 肯定会 |
[38:32] | in a backpack or a briefcase. | 在背包或者公文包里 |
[38:33] | And sustainable growth. | 和可持续增长 |
[38:36] | One that preserves and increases affordable low-income housing. | 可以维持和增加负担得起的保障性住房 |
[38:40] | We have worked with the banking community | 我们和银行界合作 |
[38:43] | to cut through the red tape | 摒弃了一些繁文缛节 |
[38:44] | that sabotages the process | 便利了市民成为 |
[38:46] | of becoming a small-business owner, | 中小企业业主 |
[38:48] | fighting for legislation | 争取物质刺激 |
[38:50] | that incentivizes the banks | 银行和信用社 |
[38:52] | and the credit unions to loan to new businesses. | 贷款给新企业的立法进程 |
[39:00] | As your next mayor, I will make Portland a city | 作为你们的下一任市长 我会努力将波特兰 |
[39:02] | that shines as an example of what can be accomplished | 建设成一个模范城市 让所有人看到 |
[39:06] | when people are given the opportunity to truly succeed, | 当大家都有机会真正成功时 会有怎样的成就 |
[39:09] | and that success, real success, | 而这种真正的成功 |
[39:12] | will come from the genuine desire | 来自你们的真诚渴望 |
[39:14] | to see your neighbors, as well as yourselves, thrive. | 渴望你们自己还有其他人都能蒸蒸日上 |
[39:18] | Portland is a great place. | 波特兰是个好地方 |
[39:20] | I say we work together to make it even greater. | 我希望我们共同努力 让它变得更好 |
[39:44] | – What happened? – Shot him! | -怎么了 -中枪了 |
[39:46] | No! | 不 |
[39:47] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[39:51] | We’ve got an active shooter, | 这里有一个枪手 |
[39:53] | Lovejoy Fountain Park, one victim. | 洛夫乔伊喷泉公园 一人中枪 |
[39:55] | All available units. I repeat, all available units! | 所有可用的小队 重复一遍 所有可用小队 |
[39:57] | Andy. Andy! | 安迪 安迪 |
[39:59] | Everybody, move out of the way. | 所有人都让开 |
[40:00] | Paramedics! | 医务人员 |
[40:02] | Andy, come on. Stay with me, Andy. | 安迪 拜托 别闭眼 安迪 |
[40:04] | – Over here! – Look at me. | -这里 -看着我 |
[40:05] | Andy? | 安迪 |
[40:07] | Well, this is the top, | 这里就是山顶 |
[40:11] | and there’s nothing here. | 什么也没有 |
[40:12] | Well, there’s more trees. | 有更多的树 |
[40:14] | Take a look at that map again. | 再看一眼地图 |
[40:17] | Good old GPS | 原始的GPS |
[40:20] | puts us exactly where “X” supposedly marks the spot. | 告诉我 我们就站在X标示的地点 |
[40:25] | Well, we’re dealing with a very old “X.” | 那这个X可真是够老了 |
[40:30] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[40:32] | There’s a lot of rocks over here. | 这里有好多石头 |
[40:36] | Does that look weird to you? | 你觉得奇怪吗 |
[40:37] | What? | 什么 |
[40:39] | Those rocks look like they’re lined up. | 这些石头看起来像是排列好了 |
[40:46] | This is like a– some kind of pattern? | 是某种图案吗 |
[40:48] | Yeah. Looks like kind of a rectangle. | 对 好像是长方形 |
[40:50] | It’s like some kind of Stonehenge thing. | 有点像巨石阵 |
[40:54] | Dude, that is not a normal rock. | 伙计 这不是普通的石头 |
[40:57] | It’s squared off. | 被做成了方形 |
[40:58] | You think it could’ve been a foundation? | 你觉得它可能是地基 |
[41:00] | I mean, it’s just sunk into the ground at an odd angle. | 它以一个奇怪的角度陷进了地里 |
[41:03] | Maybe it’s what’s left of the church. | 也许是那个教堂留下来的 |
[41:07] | Well, if it’s squared off on all sides, it’s got to be. | 如果每一面都是方的 那肯定是 |
[41:10] | All right, see if you can pry it up. | 看看你能不能撬动它 |
[41:57] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 |
[42:01] | It’s loose. | 松了 |
[42:04] | There, look at that. | 快看 |
[42:06] | Chisel marks. | 凿子的痕迹 |
[42:07] | That is definitely a foundation stone. | 肯定是块基石 |
[42:10] | Let’s check out the other stones. | 看看别的石头 |
[42:12] | You feel that? | 感受到了吗 |
[42:13] | It sounds like we might have dislodged something. | 听起来好像我们用力移动了什么 |
[42:15] | – Nick, the ground. – We should go–aah! | -尼克 地面 -我们应该离… |