时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[00:11] | That’s not right. | 不妙啊 |
[00:12] | Today, I am formally announcing my candidacy | 今天 我正式宣布参加 |
[00:15] | for mayor of Portland. | 波特兰市长竞选 |
[00:16] | We need to know what he knows. | 我们要知道他知道了些什么 |
[00:17] | You’re thinking about smoking that hat again? | 你是想再次用那个帽子吸烟 |
[00:23] | It’s been a brutal day. | 今天太累了 |
[00:25] | I really need this. | 我很需要放松一下 |
[00:28] | – Um, if I win– – When you win. | -如果我赢了 -是等你赢了 |
[00:32] | I want to know who’s behind all this. | 我想知道这一切的幕后那个人 |
[00:35] | This has never happened to me before. | 以前从来没有过这种事 |
[00:39] | “报复是冲动之举 复仇才是正义之举” | |
[01:22] | We’re not gonna kill anyone, are we? | 我们不会杀谁吧 |
[01:24] | ‘Cause I’d like to know that up front. | 我得事先有个数 |
[01:27] | Renard is cooperating with Black Claw. | 雷纳德在和暗爪合作 |
[01:30] | Did he know that Dixon was gonna be assassinated? | 他知道迪克森会被暗杀吗 |
[01:32] | Not at the time, but he does now. | 当时不知道 现在知道了 |
[01:34] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[01:36] | Rachel told me. | 瑞秋告诉我的 |
[01:38] | Rachel just flat out told you | 瑞秋明确告诉你 |
[01:40] | that Renard is involved with Black Claw? | 雷纳德和暗爪有勾结了 |
[01:42] | Why would she do that? | 她怎么会这么做 |
[01:46] | – I slept with her. – I’m serious. | -我睡了她 -我说认真的 |
[01:49] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[01:50] | I was Sean Renard at the time. | 我当时变成了雷纳德 |
[01:51] | I didn’t know how personal their relationship was. | 也不知道他们的关系已经有这么亲密了 |
[01:58] | So, Rachel was sleeping with the captain | 所以 瑞秋虽然和队长睡了 |
[02:00] | and talking to you? | 但其实却是在跟你对话 |
[02:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:05] | That’s a lot to unpack. | 这真是需要好好消化 |
[02:07] | Black Claw wants to take control of the government, | 暗爪想控制政府 |
[02:08] | and they’re starting in Portland with Renard. | 他们准备从让雷纳德成为波特兰市长开始 |
[02:12] | Have you noticed any changes in Adalind? | 你察觉到爱达玲有什么不同吗 |
[02:17] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[02:19] | The suppressant you gave her won’t last, | 你给她的抑制剂不会维持太久 |
[02:22] | and if she becomes a Hexenbiest again, | 如果她变回了巫女 |
[02:23] | she will not be who you know now. | 就会变成另一个人 |
[02:29] | Kind of been there, done that. | 也算经历过这种事 过来人了 |
[02:31] | Then you should be prepared. | 那你应该做好准备 |
[02:46] | Did you give him the number of where we’re going to be? | 你给他我们去的地方的门牌号了吗 |
[02:48] | He’s got our cells. | 他有我们的手机号 |
[02:49] | He needs to know where we are. | 得让他知道我们在哪 |
[02:51] | Then tell him. I’ll go start the car. | 那就告诉他 我去发动汽车 |
[02:57] | – Hello? – Hi, Mrs. Johnson. | -喂 -你好 约翰逊太太 |
[03:00] | Uh, it’s Roger. | 我是罗杰 |
[03:02] | Roger? Are you okay? | 罗杰 你没事吧 |
[03:05] | Yeah, um, I’m good. | 我挺好的 |
[03:07] | Uh, is Brian there? | 布莱恩在吗 |
[03:09] | He’s not picking up any of his phone calls. | 他完全不接手机 |
[03:11] | Just a second. | 你等一下 |
[03:14] | Brian, Roger’s on the phone. | 布莱恩 罗杰打电话找你 |
[03:16] | I’m not here. | 我不在 |
[03:21] | I’m sorry, Roger. | 抱歉 罗杰 |
[03:22] | I guess he’s just not in the mood. | 估计他没心情 |
[03:26] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[03:28] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:35] | You can at least call your best friend back. | 你至少可以给你好朋友回个电话吧 |
[03:38] | He has been trying to call you. | 他一直在给你打电话 |
[03:42] | He needs to talk to you. | 他要跟你谈谈 |
[03:45] | Maybe your dad and I should stay home tonight. | 也许我跟你爸爸今晚应该待在家里 |
[03:47] | Mom, I’m fine. | 妈妈 我没事 |
[03:49] | It’d be good for you to talk to Roger. | 你最好跟罗杰好好聊一聊 |
[03:53] | Okay. I’ll call him, all right? | 好 我会给他电话的 行了吧 |
[03:56] | As soon as you leave. | 你一走我就打 |
[04:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:16] | Goodbye, Brian. Call us if you need anything. | 再见 布莱恩 有什么事给我们打电话 |
[04:31] | Brian, open up! | 布莱恩 开门 |
[04:37] | I know you’re in there, man! Open up the door! | 我知道你在里面 开门 |
[04:39] | – I don’t want to talk! – Come on, man! | -我不想聊 -别这样 |
[04:41] | I’ve been calling you all day! | 我一整天都在给你打电话 |
[04:42] | Yeah, so stop! | 那就别打了 |
[04:44] | Brian, come on, man! | 布莱恩 别这样 |
[04:46] | – Goodbye. – Brian! | -再见 -布莱恩 |
[05:40] | No, no, no! Please, don’t! Don’t hurt me! | 不不不 求你 别伤害我 |
[05:41] | Don’t hurt me! | 别伤害我 |
[05:43] | Please! No! | 求你 不 |
[06:01] | Eve knows Renard is working with Black Claw. | 伊芙知道雷纳德和暗爪勾结了 |
[06:04] | How can she know that for sure? | 她怎么这么确定 |
[06:06] | Because Rachel, the woman who’s working | 因为瑞秋 那个参与迪克森 |
[06:08] | for Dixon’s campaign, told her. | 选举活动的女人告诉她的 |
[06:10] | Why admit any of this to Eve? | 为什么要对伊芙承认这些 |
[06:13] | She slept with her. | 她睡了她 |
[06:16] | Eve slept with Rachel? | 伊芙睡了瑞秋 |
[06:18] | She wasn’t Eve, she was the Captain, | 她当时不是伊芙 而是队长 |
[06:21] | but Eve didn’t know | 但伊芙事前并不知道 |
[06:22] | that Rachel was already sleeping with the Captain. | 瑞秋已经跟队长有一腿了 |
[06:25] | So, she really had no choice but to go through with it | 所以她没有办法 当场面变得十八禁的时候 |
[06:28] | by the time things started getting personal. | 只能硬着头皮上 |
[06:32] | Well, I wonder what that was like. | 有点好奇当时的情形 |
[06:35] | I didn’t ask. But that isn’t all. | 我没问 不过还不止这个 |
[06:38] | Eve warned me | 伊芙警告我 |
[06:40] | that Adalind is going to become a Hexenbiest again. | 说爱达玲会变回巫女 |
[06:44] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do when that happens. | 我不知道真到了那时我会怎么办 |
[06:46] | Well, you should probably start thinking | 那你可能真应该要开始思考 |
[06:47] | about how you’re gonna handle that. | 你要怎么处理这件事了 |
[06:49] | Do you have any idea when that’s gonna happen? | 你知道什么时候会成真吗 |
[06:52] | She didn’t say anything to you? | 她没跟你提过一个字 |
[06:57] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[06:58] | Nick, she was supposed to tell you. | 尼克 她应该告诉你的 |
[07:01] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[07:03] | I told her she had to tell you. | 我跟她说了她应该告诉你 |
[07:06] | It was while you were in Germany. | 是你们在德国的时候发生的事 |
[07:08] | She was there. Tony was there. | 她在 托尼也在 |
[07:09] | If Adalind hadn’t have been there. | 如果不是爱达玲在 |
[07:11] | Wait a minute. Tony was in town? | 等等 托尼来过 |
[07:13] | I didn’t want to say anything– | 我不想说这些… |
[07:14] | I swear to God, I will kill that guy. | 我发誓 我会杀了那家伙 |
[07:16] | Because of that. | 就因为这样 |
[07:20] | He asked me for money | 他来找我要钱 |
[07:21] | and when I said no, he got angry. | 我拒绝了之后 他很生气 |
[07:23] | He was gonna hurt me and then Adalind came in. | 他准备对我动手 然后爱达玲进来了 |
[07:25] | She told him she was gonna call the cops, | 她说她要报警 |
[07:26] | and then he went after her | 于是他就冲她去了 |
[07:28] | and it just–it just happened. | 然后事情就这么发生了 |
[07:31] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[07:35] | She broke every finger on his hand | 她碰都没碰他 |
[07:37] | without even touching him, | 就把他的手指都生生折断了 |
[07:39] | and then he ran away. | 然后他就跑了 |
[07:42] | She didn’t want it to happen, but it did. | 她也不想发生这种事的 但就是发生了 |
[07:45] | She was scared of what you’d do to her. | 她很害怕你会对她做什么 |
[07:48] | I told her she had to tell you, Nick. | 我跟她说了她得告诉你 尼克 |
[07:52] | Well, she didn’t. | 她没有 |
[07:54] | That’s probably not a great sign. | 可能不是什么好兆头 |
[07:58] | I’m so sorry, Nick, but she’s afraid. | 很遗憾 尼克 但她很害怕 |
[08:01] | You know, maybe it’s best | 也许我们让她暂时 |
[08:02] | we let her keep her secret for now. | 保留自己的秘密比较好 |
[08:05] | She’s got to be the one to tell you, | 应该让她来告诉你的 |
[08:06] | otherwise there won’t be any trust at all. | 不然就没有任何信任可言了 |
[08:10] | Just be careful, dude. Seriously. | 小心点 伙计 我说真的 |
[08:23] | Well, that more than makes up for last time. | 这已经不仅仅是弥补上一次了 |
[08:27] | – Wait, what? – Exactly. Never even happened. | -等等 什么 -没错 从未发生过 |
[08:33] | Time for you to start thinking about settling down. | 你该想想安定下来的事了 |
[08:36] | When are you gonna pop the question? | 你打算什么时候求婚 |
[08:40] | Voters need a married man with a happy family. | 选民要的是一个有着幸福家庭的已婚男人 |
[08:44] | I don’t have a family, happy or otherwise. | 我没有家庭 幸福不幸福的都没有 |
[08:49] | Don’t worry. You will. | 别担心 就会有的 |
[09:24] | – Nick? – Yeah. | -尼克 -怎么 |
[09:28] | – Are you okay? – Just getting some water. | -你没事吧 -只是出来喝点水 |
[09:36] | Sorry, I was trying not to wake you up. | 抱歉 我已经尽量不吵到你了 |
[09:41] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[09:49] | I forgot to tell you something. | 忘了告诉你一件事 |
[09:53] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[09:57] | I have an interview at my old law firm tomorrow. | 明天我要去之前的律师事务所面试 |
[10:02] | Oh, okay. You ready to get back to work? | 好啊 你准备好回归职场了吗 |
[10:06] | Yeah, I am. | 准备好了 |
[10:09] | As long as they’ll let me bring Kelly with me. | 只要他们同意我带着凯利一起上班就行 |
[10:11] | You okay with that? | 你没意见吧 |
[10:14] | Yeah. If that’s what you want. | 没意见 你高兴就好 |
[10:17] | I think it’s time. | 我觉得也是时候了 |
[10:34] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[12:07] | You need to climb down into the first part of the tunnel. | 你得爬下去才能到达隧道的第一部分 |
[12:10] | There’s an old steel door | 往里走差不多20米不到 |
[12:13] | when you get about 20 yards in. | 就能看到一扇古老的铁门 |
[12:16] | It took me a long time to open it | 我花了好长时间才把它打开 |
[12:17] | ’cause I don’t think it had been opened in 50 years. | 我觉得它起码有50年没被打开过了 |
[12:19] | – What’s on the other side? – More tunnel. | -门的另一边有什么 -另一条隧道 |
[12:22] | I know it goes down but… | 我只知道它是向下延伸的 |
[12:24] | that’s all I know. | 其他的我一概不知 |
[12:24] | I haven’t been able to go into it yet. | 我还没机会下去一探究竟 |
[12:27] | I’ve checked city plans. There’s nothing. | 我查过城市规划 没发现什么线索 |
[12:29] | I think it was built sometime during Prohibition. | 我觉得这是在禁酒时期建的 |
[12:32] | It might even hook up with the Shanghai Tunnels. | 它甚至有可能和上海隧道是连着的 |
[12:34] | Does Adalind know about this? | 爱达玲知道这件事吗 |
[12:36] | Yeah, she knows there’s a tunnel, | 她知道那里有条隧道 |
[12:37] | but now that I know that she’s a Hexenbiest again, | 但既然如今我知道她又变回了巫女 |
[12:40] | I don’t want her knowing any more than she already does. | 我不希望她进一步掌握更多的信息了 |
[12:43] | Probably a good idea. | 那也许是个好主意 |
[12:44] | I’m thinking you should find out where this tunnel goes, | 我在想你应该去搞清楚这条隧道通向哪里 |
[12:47] | just in case, you know, | 你懂的 以防万一 |
[12:49] | what if someone else has access you don’t know about? | 要是有人能从你不知道的地方进来怎么办 |
[12:51] | I know, | 我明白 |
[12:53] | but it’s hard to explore with Adalind there. | 但爱达玲在家的话我很难去进一步探索 |
[12:55] | Right. | 也对 |
[12:56] | But she’s gonna be gone all day at a job interview. | 但她因为工作面试要出门一整天 |
[12:59] | – She’s going back to work? – Yeah. | -她准备重新去上班了吗 -是啊 |
[13:01] | Her old law firm wants her back. | 她之前的律所想请她回去 |
[13:02] | – You want me to take a look? – You mean us. | -你想要我去看看吗 -你是指我们吧 |
[13:04] | – Us. – That’s what I was thinking. | -我们 -我就是这么想的 |
[13:13] | You get enough sleep? | 昨晚睡得好吗 |
[13:14] | – Not really. – Why not? | -不太好 -为什么 |
[13:17] | Rosalee told me that Adalind is a Hexenbiest… | 罗莎莉告诉我爱达玲再次变回了… |
[13:21] | again. | 巫女 |
[13:22] | What? | 什么 |
[13:23] | It happened when I was in Germany with Monroe. | 这事是我和门罗在德国的时候发生的 |
[13:26] | Rosalee told Adalind to tell me, but she did not. | 罗莎莉要爱达玲告诉我 但她没和我说 |
[13:29] | Well, now I know why you’re not getting enough sleep. | 我明白你为什么没睡好了 |
[13:34] | And that’s not all. | 还不止这件事 |
[13:37] | Eve told me that the Captain is knowingly working with Black Claw. | 伊芙告诉我 队长有意地在和暗爪合作 |
[13:43] | He knew Dix was gonna be shot? | 他知道迪克森会被射杀吗 |
[13:45] | If he didn’t then, he does now. | 假如他当时不知道 现在也知道了 |
[13:48] | How do we handle this? | 我们该怎么办 |
[13:50] | Like we don’t know what we know. | 装作不知道就好 |
[13:53] | Griffin. | 格里芬 |
[13:57] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[13:59] | Be there in 15. | 15分钟之内到 |
[14:00] | We got a body? | 有人发现尸体吗 |
[14:01] | Not entirely. | 不完全是 |
[14:04] | Wu! | 吴 |
[14:05] | – Down here. – You got a body yet? | -我在下面 -你找到尸体了吗 |
[14:07] | Still looking. Fisherman called it in. | 还在找 是钓鱼的人报的警 |
[14:09] | He’s right down over here. Found the head. | 他就在下面 找到了人头 |
[14:11] | Actually, to be more accurate, | 实际上 更确切地说 |
[14:12] | his dog found the head. | 是他的狗找到了人头 |
[14:14] | I’m sure the pooch thought he found one hell of a chew toy. | 我赌那狗一定是觉得自己找到了一个玩具 |
[14:18] | We’re searching the area all around where the dog was, | 我们在搜索那只狗发现人头的周围区域 |
[14:21] | but without the rest of the body, | 但在没找到剩余部分的情况下 |
[14:22] | gonna be a challenge to establish identity. | 很难确定死者的身份 |
[14:25] | Male, young. Under 20. | 男性 很年轻 不到20岁 |
[14:30] | Hasn’t been dead that long. | 死亡时间不长 |
[14:32] | – Any vehicles in the area? – No. | -附近有任何车辆吗 -没有 |
[14:34] | Well, somebody brought him here. | 有人把他抛尸于此 |
[14:36] | Or just his head. | 或者只抛了他的头 |
[14:38] | – What about a blood trail? – No, not that we’ve found. | -有血迹吗 -还没发现 |
[14:40] | And there is no surveillance in this area. | 而且这片区域也没有监控摄像头 |
[14:43] | Start with missing persons. | 从失踪人口开始查吧 |
[14:50] | Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[14:52] | So glad you are here. | 真高兴你来了 |
[14:54] | Harrison, thank you for being interesting in having me back. | 哈里森 感谢你愿意招我回来 |
[14:57] | Well, I won’t lie. | 我得实话实话 |
[14:58] | You were always a favorite around here. | 你在这里一直是个宠儿 |
[15:00] | It was quite a blow when you decided to take that job in Austria. | 你决定去奥地利工作的时候大家都很震惊 |
[15:05] | It was what I needed to do at the time. | 当时是情况所需 |
[15:08] | Mm. Well, this must be Kelly. | 这位一定是凯利了 |
[15:11] | Well, Kelly, we are so glad that your mother | 凯利 我们很高兴你妈妈 |
[15:15] | decided to come back to work, | 决定回来工作 |
[15:17] | but don’t expect to make partner | 但至少在你离开幼儿园之前 |
[15:19] | until you’re at least out of kindergarten. | 她是不可能当合伙人的哦 |
[15:22] | Well, why don’t you sit down? | 请坐吧 |
[15:23] | We’ll talk about when you two can start. | 我们谈谈你俩啥时候能开始工作 |
[15:26] | I can start pretty much any time you’re ready. | 只要您准备好了 我随时可以开始 |
[15:28] | Oh, we’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[15:31] | It’ll be nice to have a Hexenbiest back in the firm. | 有巫女重新加入我们律所一定会很棒 |
[15:34] | Assuming you are still available in that capacity. | 我猜你依然有那个能力吧 |
[15:45] | Same as ever. | 一如既往 |
[15:58] | According to the ME our victim’s head | 根据法医的说法 死者的头 |
[16:00] | was severed by a surgically-sharp blade. | 是被手术刀般锋利的刀割下的 |
[16:02] | So, we’re probably talking some kind of sword. | 所以 凶器大概是某种剑 |
[16:04] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[16:05] | Don’t get too comfortable. | 你俩可别闲下来了 |
[16:06] | Got a possible ID on your vic. | 找到了你们的被害人的可能身份 |
[16:08] | Brian Johnson, 18 years old. | 布莱恩·约翰逊 18岁 |
[16:10] | Parents reported him missing. | 父母报告他失踪了 |
[16:11] | It is the only report we got last night. | 这是昨晚我们接到的唯一一起报案 |
[16:13] | Let’s talk to the parents. | 我们去和他父母谈谈吧 |
[16:14] | – See if he’s still missing. – Yeah. | -看看他是否还是下落不明 -好的 |
[16:16] | Let’s keep the details to ourselves. | 具体细节就别和他们说了 |
[16:20] | Why did you report him missing? | 你们为什么报告他失踪了 |
[16:22] | Did you think something happened to him? | 你们是觉得他遭遇了什么不测吗 |
[16:23] | No. Not at first. | 不 一开始不觉得 |
[16:24] | We got home late last night and he wasn’t here. | 我们昨晚很晚才回来 而他不在家 |
[16:28] | We hoped he’d just gone out. | 我们以为他只是出门了 |
[16:30] | I called all of his friends. | 我给他所有朋友都打了电话 |
[16:31] | No one had heard from him. | 没有人跟他有过联系 |
[16:33] | Did he have a cell? | 他有手机吗 |
[16:34] | We tried call him, | 我们试着给他打过电话 |
[16:35] | but he left his phone here. | 但他把手机留在家里了 |
[16:37] | When we didn’t hear from him, we reported it. | 在和他失联之后 我们就报警了 |
[16:39] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你们最后一次见到他是什么时候 |
[16:41] | In the basement playing video games. | 他在地下室打游戏的时候 |
[16:43] | Can you show us? | 能带我们去看看吗 |
[16:45] | Yeah, right this way. | 好的 这边请 |
[16:54] | All right, where was he when you talked to him? | 好的 你和他说话时他在哪里 |
[16:56] | He was sitting on the couch. | 他就坐在沙发上 |
[16:58] | What did you talk about? | 你们谈了什么 |
[17:00] | His friend Roger had called, | 他的朋友罗杰打电话过来 |
[17:02] | but Brian didn’t want to talk to him or anyone. | 但布莱恩不想和他或者其他任何人说话 |
[17:06] | Was there a problem? | 出了什么事吗 |
[17:08] | He had been having a tough time. | 他这段时间很不好过 |
[17:10] | Brian and his friend Roger had been found guilty | 布莱恩和他的朋友罗杰三周前 |
[17:12] | of criminally negligent homicide about three weeks ago. | 失手杀了一个人 |
[17:15] | They both got five years’ probation. | 他俩都被判了五年缓刑 |
[17:17] | – It was an accident. – What happened? | -那是个意外 -怎么回事 |
[17:19] | Last January, they were all drinking. | 一月的某一天 他们都喝了酒 |
[17:22] | One of them had a gun. They were showing off. | 他们中的一个拿了把枪出来显摆 |
[17:24] | It was loaded, | 枪是上了膛的 |
[17:26] | their friend Kuma was shot, | 他们的朋友熊君被射中了 |
[17:29] | then he died. | 然后他死了 |
[17:30] | Brian couldn’t handle it. | 布莱恩无法接受这件事 |
[17:31] | We put him in therapy, | 我们让他接受心理治疗 |
[17:32] | but all he did was sit on the couch | 但他只愿意坐在沙发上 |
[17:34] | and play his video games. | 玩他的电子游戏 |
[17:35] | He wouldn’t talk to us or his friends. | 他不和我们或者他的朋友们交流 |
[17:38] | We shouldn’t have gone out last night. | 我们昨晚就不应该出门的 |
[17:39] | We should have stayed home. | 我们应该待在家里的 |
[17:42] | Did he have access to a vehicle? | 他有车钥匙吗 |
[17:43] | Yes. But it’s still in the garage. | 有 但车还在车库里 |
[17:46] | Tell us what happened to our son. | 告诉我们我们的儿子出什么事了 |
[17:51] | We believe your son was murdered. | 我们认为你们的儿子被谋杀了 |
[17:53] | Wha–my God. | 什么…天呐 |
[17:55] | Oh, my– – No. | 天呐 不 |
[17:57] | Brian. My baby. | 布莱恩 我的宝贝 |
[18:01] | Now, were there any signs of a break-in or a struggle? | 有破门而入或是挣扎的迹象吗 |
[18:03] | No, but we found his cell phone on the floor over there. | 没有 但我们在那边地上找到了他的手机 |
[18:17] | – Your son make this? – No. | -是你儿子折的吗 -不是 |
[18:19] | I know who did this. | 我知道是谁折的 |
[18:22] | – What? – Jin Akagi. | -什么 -是赤木仁 |
[18:25] | He never believed the shooting was an accident. | 他一直不相信枪杀是意外 |
[18:27] | Who’s Jin Akagi? | 谁是赤木仁 |
[18:29] | Kuma’s dad, the father of the boy who died. | 熊君的爸爸 遇害男孩的父亲 |
[18:32] | That son of a bitch threatened Brian | 那混蛋在法庭上 |
[18:33] | and Roger in the courtroom. | 威胁了布莱恩和罗杰 |
[18:35] | He said that they deserved to die. | 他说他们该死 |
[18:37] | Everyone heard it. | 所有的人都听到了 |
[18:38] | Griffin. | 我是格里芬 |
[18:40] | Yeah. Where? | 嗯 在哪 |
[18:43] | In the same area? | 同一个区吗 |
[18:45] | We’ll be there as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快赶过去 |
[18:48] | Was that about our son? | 是我们儿子的消息吗 |
[18:50] | We don’t know yet. | 还不清楚 |
[18:51] | We’ll call you as soon as we know something. | 一有消息 我们会立刻通知你们 |
[18:54] | So, what do we know? | 有什么消息 |
[18:55] | They found a body and it doesn’t have a head. | 他们找到了一具无头尸 |
[19:08] | Kind of dark. | 有点黑 |
[19:10] | Kind of? | 只是有点吗 |
[19:13] | God, I hope there aren’t any rats. | 天呐 希望没有老鼠 |
[19:28] | Well, this must be the door Nick told us about. | 这肯定就是尼克跟我们说起的门 |
[19:35] | Looks like the locking mechanism for a watertight door. | 好像是水密门的锁紧机构 |
[19:38] | Like a bulkhead on a submarine. | 就像潜水艇的隔板 |
[19:40] | So, maybe there’s water on the other side? | 所以也许门后有水 |
[19:44] | Like what? The ocean? | 比如什么 海吗 |
[19:53] | Maybe you shouldn’t open it. | 也许你不该打开门 |
[19:55] | But Nick told us he already opened it. | 但尼克说他已经打开过了 |
[19:57] | Well, maybe it was low tide. | 也许他打开的时候是退潮期 |
[20:11] | Maybe hold your breath, just in case. | 还是屏住呼吸吧 以防万一 |
[20:27] | That’s kind of pungent. | 刺鼻的味道 |
[20:29] | How far down do you think this goes? | 你觉得这有多深 |
[20:31] | One way to find out. | 只有一个办法找出答案 |
[20:43] | I’ll go first. | 我先下去 |
[20:49] | – Where is it? – Over here by the river. | -在哪 -在河边 |
[20:51] | Buried up to the neck. | 只埋到脖子处 |
[20:53] | That’s why it took us so long to find it. | 所以这么久才找到 |
[20:56] | How’d you do with the parents? | 你打算怎么告诉那对父母 |
[20:57] | Pretty sure it’s their son. | 我很肯定这是他们的儿子 |
[21:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:01] | You feeling okay? | 你还好吧 |
[21:03] | Yeah. Just a little headache. | 还好 只是有点头疼 |
[21:07] | But not as bad as Brian’s, so I’m not complaining. | 但是不像布莱恩这么糟 所以我没抱怨 |
[21:18] | He was buried standing up. | 他是被垂直埋尸的 |
[21:20] | Don’t you generally bury somebody lying down? | 一般情况下 尸体不是躺着埋吗 |
[21:24] | Usually. | 一般情况下是 |
[21:25] | Now, assuming this is Brian, | 假设这是布莱恩 |
[21:26] | then our killer must have abducted him from home, | 那凶手一定是把他从家里掳走 |
[21:29] | brought him all the way out here, | 大老远带到这里 |
[21:30] | buried him, beheaded him | 埋尸 砍下他的头 |
[21:32] | and thrown his head under a bridge. | 再把他的头扔到桥下 |
[21:35] | Somebody went through a lot of trouble | 这人花了不少力气 |
[21:36] | to dig a hole this deep. | 挖了一个这么深的洞 |
[21:38] | There must be some reason why they buried him this way. | 这样埋尸 肯定有原因 |
[21:40] | Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德 |
[21:41] | Detective, it’s Teri Johnson. | 警探 我是泰瑞·约翰逊 |
[21:43] | – He’s gone. – What’s wrong? | -他不见了 -怎么了 |
[21:45] | Dennis is on his way to Jin Akagi’s house. | 丹尼斯现在正去往赤木仁家 |
[21:48] | He thinks that Jin killed Brian. | 他认为是仁杀了布莱恩 |
[21:50] | I’m afraid he’s going to hurt him. | 我怕他会去伤害他 |
[21:51] | What’s Akagi’s address? | 赤木住哪 |
[22:06] | – Where’s your husband? – What’s wrong? | -你丈夫呢 -怎么了 |
[22:08] | Jin! | 仁 |
[22:09] | – What are you doing? – Jin! | -你要干什么 -仁 |
[22:10] | – He’s not here. – His car is in the driveway. | -他不在家 -他的车停在车道上 |
[22:13] | Jin! | 仁 |
[22:15] | I know you’re here, you son of a bitch! | 我知道你在 你这个混蛋 |
[22:16] | You killed my son! | 你杀了我儿子 |
[22:17] | I’m calling the police! | 我要报警了 |
[22:19] | Jin! | 仁 |
[22:26] | Johnson’s already here. | 约翰逊已经到了 |
[22:32] | Police. | 警察 |
[22:33] | He came into our house and attacked my husband. | 他冲进我们家 攻击我丈夫 |
[22:36] | He assaulted me. All I did was defend myself. | 他攻击了我 我只是自卫 |
[22:38] | You must have hit him pretty hard. | 你肯定打得他不轻 |
[22:39] | He came in here screaming about how I murdered his son. | 他进来冲着我大吼 说我杀了他儿子 |
[22:42] | It was his son that killed our son. | 是他儿子杀了我们儿子 |
[22:45] | – Can you hear me? – Yeah. | -听得到吗 -听得到 |
[22:46] | Dennis Johnson needs to be locked up | 你们要把丹尼斯·约翰逊关进 |
[22:47] | where his son should have been. | 他儿子本应该待的地方 |
[22:49] | His son was murdered last night. | 他儿子昨晚被人谋杀了 |
[22:52] | Oh, my God. No. | 天呐 不是吧 |
[22:56] | Something attacked me. | 有东西攻击了我 |
[22:58] | I don’t know what it was. | 我不知道是什么 |
[22:59] | – Can you walk? – Yeah. Yeah. | -能走吗 -能 |
[23:01] | – Just get me out of here. – All right. | -带我离开这里 -好 |
[23:09] | Can you tell me where you were last night? | 能告诉我你们昨晚在哪吗 |
[23:11] | We were assaulted in our own home | 我们在自己家里遭人攻击 |
[23:12] | and you’re questioning us as if we’re murderers? | 而你却把我们当杀人犯一样审问 |
[23:14] | Anything you tell me could help. | 你们提供的任何信息都可能会有所帮助 |
[23:15] | Here’s what I’ll tell you: I want him arrested for assault, | 那我告诉你 我要你们以侵犯他人的罪名逮捕他 |
[23:18] | and we’re not answering any questions | 而且我们是不会回答你任何问题的 |
[23:19] | without our lawyer present. | 除非有律师在场 |
[23:21] | Then you’re gonna want to talk to your lawyer. | 那你们就找律师谈谈吧 |
[23:24] | I don’t know what it was. | 我不知道是什么东西 |
[23:26] | I can’t really describe it. | 真的没法形容 |
[23:27] | It was like some kind of animal or a mask. | 就像是某种动物或是面具 |
[23:31] | Just do your best to describe what you saw. | 尽量描述你所看到的 |
[23:34] | I happened pretty fast. | 事情发生得太突然了 |
[23:36] | It was kind of white, | 好像是白色 |
[23:38] | and it had these really blue eyes. | 还有一对蓝色的眼睛 |
[23:44] | Look, my son just died. | 我儿子刚死 |
[23:48] | I’m obviously not thinking straight. | 显然我的脑子一片混乱 |
[23:50] | I know I shouldn’t have gone over there. | 我知道我不该去他们家 |
[23:54] | I just want my son back. | 我只是希望我儿子能回来 |
[24:06] | Mr. Akagi’s here with his attorney. | 赤木先生和他的律师来了 |
[24:07] | – Where do you want him? – Put him in two. | -要带他去哪 -带他去二号审讯室吧 |
[24:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:15] | Mr. Akagi’s here. | 赤木先生来了 |
[24:17] | I’m gonna hold you until we find out | 在我们搞清楚他是否要起诉你之前 |
[24:19] | if he wants to press charges. | 我要暂时扣押你 |
[24:20] | I just want to get back to my wife. | 我只想回去陪我妻子 |
[24:36] | This is my lawyer, Takeshi Himura. | 这是我的律师绯村武石 |
[24:40] | This is a very unfortunate set of circumstances. | 这是非常不幸的情况 |
[24:43] | Jim and Madoka were saddened to learn of Brian’s death, | 仁和圆对布莱恩的死都感到非常难过 |
[24:48] | and are more than willing to cooperate with your investigation. | 并且非常愿意配合你们的调查 |
[24:51] | Are you going to press charges against Mr. Johnson? | 你打算起诉约翰逊先生吗 |
[24:54] | They do not wish to add to Mr. Johnson’s suffering. | 他们不希望增加约翰逊先生的痛苦 |
[24:57] | However, if Mr. Johnson attempts to contact my clients again, | 然而 如果约翰逊先生再试图联系我的客户 |
[25:00] | we will force to take legal action. | 那我们将被迫采取法律行动 |
[25:02] | Understood. | 明白 |
[25:03] | We need to ask you where you were last night. | 我们必须问问你们昨晚在哪 |
[25:05] | They were at a fundraiser. | 他们在出席募捐活动 |
[25:07] | Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. | 杜尔能贝契尔儿童医院 |
[25:09] | I have names | 如果你们需要人证 |
[25:11] | if you wish to corroborate. | 我可以提供姓名 |
[25:15] | I believe 25 should be enough. | 我想二十五个人应该够了吧 |
[25:19] | That ought to do it. | 那是一定的 |
[25:20] | We’re conducting a murder investigation | 我们正在调查布莱恩·约翰逊的 |
[25:22] | into the death of Brian Johnson, | 谋杀案 |
[25:24] | and we’d like to ask you some questions | 所以我们想就那场害死你儿子的意外 |
[25:26] | about the accident that killed your son. | 向你问几个问题 |
[25:27] | It wasn’t an accident. | 那不是意外 |
[25:29] | Jin’s son, Kuma, | 仁的儿子熊君 |
[25:31] | went to his friend Roger Voorhees’ home. | 当时去他的朋友罗杰·沃里斯家 |
[25:34] | Roger and Brian were both drinking. | 罗杰和布莱恩两人都喝了酒 |
[25:36] | Roger brought out a gun that was owned by his mother. | 罗杰拿出了他母亲的一把枪 |
[25:38] | Kuma was shot and killed. | 射杀了熊君 |
[25:40] | Roger and Brian were convicted of | 罗杰和布莱恩被判 |
[25:43] | criminally negligent homicide. | 过失杀人 |
[25:44] | All they got was probation. | 但只判了他们缓刑 |
[25:46] | They killed my son and they got away with it. | 他们杀了我儿子 却没有受到应有的惩罚 |
[25:48] | Mr. Johnson told us you threatened his son in court. | 约翰逊先生告诉我们你在法庭上恐吓了他儿子 |
[25:51] | I’m sure you can understand | 我想你们可以理解 |
[25:52] | the emotional state of Jin at that time. | 仁当时的情绪 |
[25:54] | Just as you understand Dennis Johnson’s state today. | 和丹尼斯·约翰逊今天的情绪是一样的 |
[25:59] | We still need a follow up. | 我们还需后续调查 |
[26:01] | Now, one of the boys you threatened was murdered. | 目前 你恐吓的其中一个男孩被谋杀了 |
[26:03] | Okay. This is crazy. | 好吧 这简直是疯了 |
[26:05] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没有杀任何人 |
[26:08] | Losing our son destroyed our life. | 失去儿子毁了我们的生活 |
[26:11] | You don’t feel the same after that. | 之后的生活都变了 |
[26:12] | Nothing does. | 一切都变了 |
[26:15] | If you had any real evidence, you would charge my client. | 如果你们有确凿的证据 可以起诉我的委托人 |
[26:20] | – This conversation is over. – One more question. | -谈话到此结束 -最后一个问题 |
[26:22] | When Dennis Johnson entered your home, | 丹尼斯·约翰逊闯进你家的时候 |
[26:25] | was there anyone there besides you or your wife? | 除了你和你老婆还有别人吗 |
[26:29] | No. | 没有 |
[26:31] | I don’t follow this line of questioning. | 我不太明白这个问题 |
[26:33] | We’re just trying to establish if there are any witnesses. | 我们只是设想是否有目击者 |
[26:36] | No, there were none. | 不 没人 |
[26:38] | Now, if you’ll excuse us. | 那我们先告辞了 |
[26:48] | With 25 people willing to vouch for him, | 有25个人自愿为他担保 |
[26:50] | he’s probably not our guy. | 可能真的不是他 |
[26:51] | No, probably not. | 是 没错 |
[26:53] | But I believe he’s connected to this somehow. | 但我相信他一定牵涉其中 |
[26:55] | Now, there’s motive out there. | 现在已经有了动机 |
[26:56] | We just don’t know who it belongs to. | 只是不知道是谁的 |
[26:58] | Let’s talk to the other kid. | 我们去和另一个孩子聊聊 |
[27:00] | He’s the only one still alive | 熊君死的时候 |
[27:01] | who was actually there when Kuma died. | 他是唯一在现场而且还活着的人了 |
[27:05] | Here, hand me the lantern. | 把提灯给我 |
[27:10] | Wow. It’s bigger than I thought. | 这儿比我想象的大 |
[27:14] | We must be under the city. | 我们一定是在城市下面 |
[27:15] | Yeah. Nick was right. | 对 尼克是对的 |
[27:19] | I think this is part of the old Shanghai Tunnels. | 我觉得这是旧上海隧道的一部分 |
[27:25] | Where do you think that goes? | 你觉得这通向哪儿 |
[27:30] | So… | 所以 |
[27:32] | how far are we gonna go here? | 我们要走多远呢 |
[27:34] | I guess we’ll find out. | 我想我们会知道的 |
[27:37] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[27:39] | I think this is far enough. | 我觉得这够远了 |
[27:46] | What do you mean Brian’s dead? | 布莱恩死了是什么意思 |
[27:48] | I just talked to him last night. | 我昨晚才和他说过话 |
[27:50] | – How did he die? – He was murdered. | -他怎么死的 -谋杀 |
[27:54] | Oh, my God | 我的天 |
[27:55] | Is my son in danger? | 我的儿子会有危险吗 |
[27:57] | We’re not sure. | 我们不确定 |
[27:59] | We need to know what happenedto Kuma Akagi that night. | 我们需要知道那晚赤木熊发生了什么 |
[28:02] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[28:04] | That all came out in the trial. | 庭审的时候都已经说清楚了 |
[28:05] | We’d like to hear it firsthand. | 我们想听当事人来说 |
[28:09] | There might be something that you remember that could help us. | 你记得的事有可能会对我们有所帮助 |
[28:12] | Do I need to get a lawyer again? | 我需要再请一个律师吗 |
[28:13] | No. Roger’s not a suspect. | 不用 罗杰不是嫌疑人 |
[28:15] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[28:19] | My mom was gone for the weekend, | 那个周末 我妈妈外出了 |
[28:21] | and, um, Brian came over. | 布莱恩过来玩 |
[28:23] | And we were drinking and smoking some weed. | 当时我们在喝酒吸大麻 |
[28:27] | And what happened when Kuma came over? | 熊君来之后发生了什么 |
[28:30] | Nothing. At first. | 刚开始没事 |
[28:35] | Aww, it’s like you never chugged a beer before, man. | 哥们 看起来你从没干过啤酒似的 |
[28:37] | – I have. – Once | -我有过 -一次吗 |
[28:39] | Still counts. Yo, it’s Kuma. What’s up, bro? | 那也算 是熊君 怎么了 哥们 |
[28:42] | You guys got to check this out. | 你们得看看这个 |
[28:44] | Oh, that’s awesome. | 这太帅了 |
[28:46] | Chill. It’s my dad’s. | 悠着点 这是我爸的 |
[28:48] | But I thought we could slice and dice some things. | 但我觉得我们可以用来切点东西 |
[28:50] | This is seriously the coolest thing ever. | 这真是最酷的东西 |
[28:52] | I’m gonna be like Jackie Chan | 我要当成龙了 |
[28:53] | Jackie Chan doesn’t need a weapon. | 成龙不用武器 |
[28:55] | He is the weapon. | 他自己就是武器 |
[28:56] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[28:58] | I’ve got something way cooler than this. | 我有比这个酷多了的东西 |
[29:01] | Just wait. Hold on. | 等一下 我去拿 |
[29:03] | I went upstairs and got my dad’s gun. | 我上楼取了我爸爸的枪 |
[29:05] | It was his grandfather’s when he was | 那是他爷爷在芝加哥 |
[29:07] | a policeman in Chicago. | 当警察时用的枪 |
[29:09] | I kept it under my bed. | 我把它放在我的床下 |
[29:12] | After my husband died, | 我丈夫死后 |
[29:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:15] | Never even used it. | 从来没用过 |
[29:17] | I’m here alone with my son. | 我带着我儿子来到这里 |
[29:20] | I should have got rid of that damn thing. | 我就应该扔了这东西 |
[29:21] | I don’t-I don’t know why I kept it. | 真是不明白我为什么还留着它 |
[29:24] | What happened when you brought it back down? | 你把枪拿下楼之后发生了什么 |
[29:30] | If my mom found out about this, she’d kill me. | 如果被我妈妈发现 她一定会杀了我 |
[29:35] | My great grandfather used it in a shootout | 我曾祖父和阿尔·卡彭的黑手党 |
[29:35] | 阿尔·卡彭:美国黑帮 于1925-1931年掌权黑手党 | |
[29:36] | – against Al Capone’s mob. – Seriously? | -枪战时就用了这把枪 -真的吗 |
[29:39] | That thing is so old. | 这可真古老 |
[29:41] | Do you think it still work? | 你觉得它还能用吗 |
[29:44] | The bullet hit Kuma and he died. | 子弹击中了熊君 他就死了 |
[29:49] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[29:52] | The police report said there were two shots fired. | 警方报告说有两声枪响 |
[29:54] | You don’t pull a trigger after it goes off the first time | 第一次走火后 你不会再去扣扳机 |
[29:56] | unless you mean to. | 除非是想有意这么做 |
[30:01] | I want to tell them what really happened. | 我想告诉他们真相 |
[30:03] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[30:03] | They won’t believe you. | 他们不会相信你的 |
[30:04] | Roger, if we’re going to catch who killed Brian, | 罗杰 如果我们想抓住上杀了布莱恩的人 |
[30:06] | we need the truth. | 我们就需要真相 |
[30:12] | Brian grabbed the gun from the case. | 布莱恩从盒子里拿出了枪 |
[30:16] | Do you think it still– | 你觉得它还能用吗 |
[30:19] | – What’s going on? – No. | -什么情况 -不 |
[30:34] | Kuma. | 熊君 |
[30:43] | And maybe it was because we were so messed up, | 有可能我们当时是神志混乱 |
[30:45] | but I swear Kuma turned into some… | 但我发誓熊君变成了 |
[30:49] | some kind of animal. | 一种动物 |
[30:51] | A-and I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来不可思议 |
[30:53] | but I know what I saw. | 但我知道我看见了什么 |
[30:54] | You didn’t tell anybody that? | 你从没告诉过别人这事 |
[30:55] | No. Just my mom. | 没有 只告诉了我妈妈 |
[30:57] | I couldn’t let him say that in court. | 我不能让他在法庭上讲这事 |
[30:59] | Obviously, it was the drugs. | 很明显这是吸毒后的幻象 |
[31:00] | It wasn’t the drugs, mom. | 不是因为毒品 妈妈 |
[31:02] | Did Brian see it too? | 布莱恩也看见了吗 |
[31:05] | Yes. Yeah, we both saw it. | 是 没错 我们都看见了 |
[31:11] | If Kuma Akagi is a Wesen, then his dad is Wesen. | 如果赤木熊是格林生物 那他爸也是 |
[31:13] | You’re gonna have to go Grimm on him. | 你要表明格林的身份了 |
[31:15] | Yeah, but if the killer’s a Wesen, | 没错 但如果凶手是格林生物的话 |
[31:16] | then why bury Brian in the ground, | 为什么把布莱恩埋起来 |
[31:18] | cut off his head, and leave a paper dog behind? | 砍掉头 然后留下一个纸狗呢 |
[31:21] | I mean, why not just tear him to pieces | 我是说 为什么不像其他格林生物一样 |
[31:22] | like every other Wesen does? | 直接把他撕碎呢 |
[31:24] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s a ritual? | 我不知道 可能是一种仪式 |
[31:25] | Akagi does have a sword collection. | 赤木确实收集剑 |
[31:27] | I think we’re gonna have to talk to him off record. | 我想我们需要私下和他谈谈了 |
[31:29] | And let’ s put a unit outside the Voorhees’ house. | 我们还得守在沃里斯的房子外面 |
[31:39] | Was I not clear? | 我说得还不够清楚吗 |
[31:39] | We’re not answering any questions without our attorney. | 没有律师在场 我们不回答任何问题 |
[31:41] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[31:42] | Nothing. They were just leaving. | 没事 他们这就走了 |
[31:43] | We’d like to talk to you off the record. | 我们想私下和你谈谈 |
[31:46] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[31:47] | Well, we just talked to Roger Voorhees | 我们刚和罗杰·沃里斯谈过 |
[31:49] | about what really happened the night your son was shot. | 你儿子被枪杀那天发生的事情 |
[31:51] | – Whatever he told you is a lie. – He said he saw Kuma woge. | -他说的是谎言 -他说他看见熊君转化了 |
[31:55] | I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[31:56] | Yeah, you do. | 不 你明白的 |
[31:57] | And this is where it gets interesting. | 这正是有趣的地方了 |
[32:00] | You’re Wesen. I’m a Grimm. | 你是格林生物 我是格林 |
[32:02] | And we have a lot to talk about. | 我们有很多要谈的 |
[32:05] | Oh, my God. He’ll kill us. | 天呐 他会杀了我们的 |
[32:11] | We’re not here to hurt you unless you give us an excuse. | 我们不是来伤害你们的 除非你们给我们理由 |
[32:14] | I did not kill that boy. | 我没有杀那个孩子 |
[32:15] | We had nothing to do with it. | 这事跟我们没关系 |
[32:17] | We need to know about these swords. | 我们要知道这些剑的来历 |
[32:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:20] | ‘Cause someone buried Brian underground | 因为有人把布莱恩埋在地下 |
[32:22] | – and cut off his head. – What? | -还砍了他的头 -什么 |
[32:26] | They cut off his head? | 他们砍了他的头 |
[32:28] | – I-it can’t be. – What can’t be what? | -不可能的 -什么不可能 |
[32:31] | Inugami. | 鬼狗怪 |
[32:33] | Hope you can explain that. | 麻烦你们解释下 |
[32:36] | It’s a ghost dog. A guardian. | 是一种幽灵狗 守护者 |
[32:38] | – What kind of guardian? – Like a samurai. | -什么样的守护者 -就像日本武士一样 |
[32:43] | So, you’re saying that Brian was killed by a ghost dog? | 你是说布莱恩是被一只幽灵狗杀害的 |
[32:46] | No. Inugami are Wesen. | 不是 鬼狗怪是格林生物 |
[32:48] | They’re bound in servitude to a family, | 他们必须受一个家族支配 |
[32:50] | and they’re only called upon to protect or avenge. | 只有在需要他们保护或者复仇的时候才会被召唤出来 |
[32:53] | And when they kill, they follow a very specific ritual. | 当他们开杀戒的时候 有特殊的仪式 |
[32:55] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[32:56] | They bury their victim up to the neck | 他们把受害者垂直埋起来直到脖子 |
[32:58] | facing northeast towards a river, | 面对一条河 脸朝东北方向 |
[33:00] | and they cut off their head with a katana | 用武士刀砍下他们的头 |
[33:02] | and throw the head under a bridge. | 扔到一座桥下 |
[33:04] | Why would they do that? | 为什么要这么做 |
[33:07] | To leave the victim’s soul in eternal peril, | 让受害者的灵魂在永世的危险之中 |
[33:10] | never allowing it to pass into the afterlife. | 无法再投胎 |
[33:13] | So, if this Inugami ghost dog is your guardian, | 所以如果这个鬼狗怪幽灵狗是你家的守护者 |
[33:17] | then you must know who it is. | 那你们肯定知道是谁 |
[33:19] | No, we don’t have one. | 不知道 我们家没有 |
[33:20] | The only way to bind an Inugami to your family | 唯一能让鬼狗怪契约守护一个家族的方式 |
[33:22] | is to save that Inugami’s life. | 就是救鬼狗怪的命 |
[33:24] | I-I’ve never saved anyone’s life. | 我从没救过谁的命 |
[33:26] | – Neither have I. – Well, somebody has. | -我也是 -总有人救过 |
[33:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:37] | Uh, my–my father saved the life | 我爸爸在年轻的时候 |
[33:39] | of a-of a friend of his when they were both boys. | 救过他一个朋友的命 |
[33:42] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[33:45] | If you know anything, you have to tell them. | 如果你知道什么 告诉他们 |
[33:49] | – Takeshi. – Your attorney? | -武石 -你们的律师 |
[33:52] | – No, no, no. It can’t be. – It has to be. | -不不不 不可能 -肯定是这样 |
[33:54] | He was my father’s best friend, | 他是我爸爸最好的朋友 |
[33:56] | and when my father passed away, | 我爸爸过世后 |
[33:57] | he always looked after me. | 他一直照顾我 |
[33:59] | But I never thought he was Inugami. | 但我从没想过他是鬼狗怪 |
[34:04] | He’s trying to get you the justice | 他是想替你们拿回 |
[34:05] | he couldn’t get you in court. | 他在法庭上得不到的公道 |
[34:08] | Call Takeshi. We need to find out where he is. | 给武石打电话 我们得知道他在哪里 |
[34:11] | What do I tell him? | 我要怎么跟他说 |
[34:12] | Tell him you’re being harassed by cops. | 告诉他你被警察骚扰 |
[34:17] | Would Takeshi kill Roger to avenge your son? | 武石会不会杀了罗杰替你们儿子报仇 |
[34:20] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 不知道 也许会 |
[34:23] | This would be about honor. | 这是履行诺言 |
[34:27] | He would feel it was his duty | 如果他是鬼狗怪的话 |
[34:29] | if he is the Inugami. | 他会觉得这是他的责任 |
[34:32] | He’s not answering. | 他不接 |
[34:34] | We need to get to Roger’s house. | 我们得去罗杰家 |
[34:38] | Take me with you. I can help. | 带上我 我能帮上忙 |
[34:41] | – It’s his ghost dog. – Will he listen to you? | -是他的灵魂狗 -他会听你的吗 |
[34:45] | He’s doing this for us. | 他是为了我们才这么做的 |
[34:47] | If I tell him to stop, he should stop. | 如果我让他住手 他就应该住手 |
[34:49] | If he doesn’t, he will be shot. | 如果他不听 就只能吃枪子儿了 |
[35:19] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[35:21] | – It’s Adalind. – She’s back? | -是爱达玲 -她回来了 |
[35:23] | Apparently, yeah. | 显然是 |
[35:25] | Well, how are we supposed to get out? | 那我们要怎么出去 |
[35:28] | I don’t know. I guess we’ll have to wait. | 不知道啊 估计我们得等等 |
[35:56] | Where’s the officer? He’s not in the car. | 警员呢 他不在车里 |
[35:59] | Takeshi’s already inside. | 武石已经在里面了 |
[36:09] | – He’s alive. – She’s still breathing. | -他还活着 -她还有呼吸 |
[36:15] | Call this in. | 上报 |
[36:18] | Where would Takeshi go? | 武石会去哪里 |
[36:20] | He’s got to perform the sacrifice near a bridge. | 他得在桥附近完成这事 |
[36:22] | Call him. Maybe we can track his phone. | 给他打电话 也许我们能追踪到他的手机 |
[36:29] | – He’s not answering. – We can still track him. | -不接 -还是能追踪他 |
[36:30] | We’ll just have to start with the bridge he’s already been to. | 只能先去他去过的那座桥了 |
[36:32] | I need paramedics. | 需要救护车 |
[36:33] | Two injured. 517 Northwest Hamilton. | 两名伤者 西北汉密尔顿街517号 |
[36:45] | – Wu. – Hey, we got a hit | -吴 -追踪到武石的手机 |
[36:46] | on Takeshi’s cell at the Sandy River Bridge. | 在珊迪河桥那 |
[36:48] | He’s going back to where he killed Brian. | 他回了之前杀害布莱恩的地方 |
[36:50] | Block up the highway both directions. | 把高速公路双向都封闭 |
[36:52] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上过去 |
[36:54] | I’m not spending the night down here. | 我不要一整晚都耗在这下面 |
[36:57] | And I have to pee. | 我要尿尿 |
[37:02] | Maybe she’s leaving. | 也许她要出门了 |
[37:04] | Go find out. | 去看看 |
[37:32] | Are you here to kill me? | 你是来杀我的吗 |
[37:33] | Juliette might have. I’m not. | 朱丽叶可能会 我不会 |
[37:38] | Is it Nick? | 是尼克吗 |
[37:40] | Can you get his attention? | 能让他注意到你吗 |
[37:42] | – It’s Eve. – What? | -是伊芙 -什么 |
[37:44] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[37:45] | We haven’t had a chance to talk face-to-face. | 我们都没有机会面对面聊聊 |
[37:47] | I thought now would be a good time. | 我觉得现在是个好机会 |
[37:49] | I’m not sure we have a lot to talk about. | 我觉得我们没什么可聊的 |
[37:51] | We don’t, but things are happening very fast | 我们是没有 但事情发展得这么快 |
[37:53] | and there is something you do need to know. | 有些事你得知道 |
[37:56] | You will be approached by Black Claw. | 暗爪会来接触你 |
[37:58] | They will try to draw you in. | 他们会试图拉你入伙 |
[38:01] | Why do they want me? | 他们为什么会要我 |
[38:02] | Hexenbiests are valuable. | 巫女有价值 |
[38:04] | I’m not a Hexenbiest anymore. | 我不再是巫女了 |
[38:07] | You’re lying. I don’t blame you. | 说谎 不过不怪你 |
[38:09] | You’re scared. You should be. | 你在害怕 应该的 |
[38:11] | With a child, you’re vulnerable. | 带着一个孩子 你有弱点 |
[38:16] | But if you hurt Nick… | 但如果你伤害尼克… |
[38:19] | I will come for you. | 我不会放过你 |
[38:26] | I like the new place. | 新地方我挺喜欢 |
[38:46] | That’s his car. | 这是他的车 |
[38:47] | He’ll be somewhere down by the river. | 他在河流下游 |
[38:53] | Split up. | 分头行动 |
[39:09] | No, please. Please. Please. | 不 求你了 求你 求你 |
[39:14] | Takeshi, no! | 武石 住手 |
[39:23] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[39:26] | Please, don’t do this. | 拜托你 别这样 |
[39:30] | I am bound by tradition and honor | 我受传统和承诺的约束 |
[39:33] | to avenge your family. | 要为你的家族复仇 |
[39:36] | They’re just boys. | 他们只是孩子 |
[39:43] | I release you from whatever tradition | 我将你从你觉得必须履行的 |
[39:46] | you think you must do. | 传统契约中释放 |
[39:51] | You may be weak, but I am not. | 你可能软弱 但我不 |
[39:57] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[40:07] | By honor, I cannot harm you or your family. | 因为承诺 我不能伤害你或者你的家人 |
[40:20] | But you will not stop me! | 但你没法阻止我 |
[40:25] | No! | 不 |
[40:32] | You. | 是你 |
[40:55] | We also have a tradition. | 我们也有传统 |
[40:59] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[41:04] | I’m so– I didn’t kill Kuma. | 我很…我没有杀熊君 |
[41:07] | I swear. It was an accident. | 我发誓 那是意外 |
[41:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:20] | 门罗 爱达玲回来了 我们被困在隧道里 救命 | |
[41:32] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[41:37] | I was going to call, | 我本来想打电话的 |
[41:38] | but I thought the surprise would be better. | 但又觉得来个惊喜可能更好 |
[41:41] | And what surprise is that? | 那是什么惊喜呢 |
[41:52] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[41:54] | Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[42:08] | You’re such a big girl now. | 你都这么大了 |