时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You are such a special man, | 你真是个特别的人 |
[00:07] | but I can’t. | 但是不行 |
[00:08] | Black Claw wants to take control of the government, | 暗爪想控制政府 |
[00:10] | and they’re starting in Portland with Renard. | 他们准备从让雷纳德成为波特兰市长开始 |
[00:12] | Have you noticed any changes in Adalind? | 你察觉到爱达玲有什么不同吗 |
[00:14] | The suppressant you gave her won’t last, | 你给她的抑制剂不会维持太久 |
[00:16] | and if she becomes a Hexenbiest again, | 如果她变回了巫女 |
[00:18] | she will not be who you know now. | 就会变成另一个人 |
[00:22] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[00:23] | Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[00:31] | “一个人生前的恶行在人世久久不散 而他的善德往往随了他入土” | |
[00:53] | Don’t drink and drive. | 不要酒驾 |
[00:57] | How am I supposed to get home? | 那我怎么才能回家 |
[01:38] | Is Kelly asleep? | 凯利睡着了吗 |
[01:40] | Finally. | 终于睡着了 |
[01:41] | I think he’s teething. | 我感觉他已经在出牙了 |
[01:43] | Already? | 真的吗 |
[01:45] | Yeah, I think. | 我是这么认为的 |
[01:47] | I’m not sure. I’ve never really gotten this far before. | 我也不确定 以前没经历过这种阶段 |
[01:51] | How’s work going? | 你的工作怎么样 |
[01:54] | Okay. | 挺好的 |
[01:55] | Feels good to be back. | 能回去上班我很开心 |
[01:57] | Is Kelly liking it? | 凯利喜欢吗 |
[02:00] | Yeah, we make a pretty good team. | 我们合作的非常愉快 |
[02:02] | He makes some pretty tough clients relax; | 他能让一些难缠的客户平静下来 |
[02:04] | they kind of forget about their problems. | 让他们暂时忘掉自己的烦恼 |
[02:07] | Maybe I should bring him to the precinct. | 下次我应该把他带去警局 |
[02:09] | I’m sure he’d love a little detective-man-dad time. | 他肯定会很喜欢跟警察老爸待在一起的 |
[02:14] | Which… | 我觉得这样 |
[02:16] | I wouldn’t mind myself, | 也很好 |
[02:18] | except substituting “Dad” With “Lover.” | 不过我更想要的是警察爱人 |
[02:22] | Yeah, I–I… | 我 我 |
[02:23] | guess we’ve both been a little too busy lately. | 我们俩最近都很忙 |
[02:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:27] | I know things have been a little tense, and… | 我知道最近事情不太顺 |
[02:30] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:32] | This isn’t the easiest relationship | 这份感情不容易 |
[02:35] | because of how we started. | 考虑到我们最初的开始 |
[02:37] | Trust isn’t a natural thing for us, | 我们都不擅长相信别人 |
[02:41] | but… | 但是 |
[02:43] | I think we need to work on that. | 我觉得我们得努力 |
[03:02] | This is not stopping here. | 这事可不能半途而废 |
[03:34] | Hey, hey, you got to help me. | 请你帮帮我 |
[03:37] | I had an accident. | 我遇到车祸了 |
[03:39] | Had an accident? | 你遇到车祸了 |
[03:41] | Man, you are an accident. | 你看看自己那样 |
[03:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:45] | I’m calling 911. | 我要打给911 |
[03:46] | Man, don’t– don’t call nobody. | 别 别打电话给别人 |
[03:48] | Put your phone away. We out. | 把手机收好 咱们走 |
[03:49] | Hey! Where are you going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[03:51] | You have to help me, please! | 请你们帮帮我 |
[04:30] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[04:34] | Zuri. | 茹里 |
[04:35] | How are you? | 你最近怎么样 |
[04:37] | Good. How are you? | 挺好的 你呢 |
[04:38] | I’m fine. | 我也不错 |
[04:41] | What are you doing on this side of town? | 你在这一片做什么 |
[04:43] | Oh, I have a client over here. | 我有一个客户住这附近 |
[04:44] | I still do physical therapy. | 我还在帮人做理疗 |
[04:47] | By the way, how’s your ankle? | 你的脚踝怎么样了 |
[04:49] | Good as new. | 完好如新 |
[04:51] | No other problems? | 没有其他的问题了 |
[04:53] | No. | 没有 |
[04:58] | How’s your brother doing? | 你弟弟怎么样 |
[05:00] | Believe it or not, he’s a sophomore | 不管你信不信 他在尤金那边上学 |
[05:02] | in Eugene; he’s doing really well. | 现在念大二 成绩还挺好的 |
[05:04] | Oh, well, it was good to see you. | 总之 见到你很高兴 |
[05:06] | Take care of yourself. | 好好照顾自己 |
[05:08] | Well, Hank, wait. | 汉克 等等 |
[05:11] | I’ve thought a lot about what happened with us. | 我们俩之间的事 我想了很久 |
[05:14] | I’m–I’m really sorry | 对于这段感情结束的方式 |
[05:16] | about the way things ended. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[05:17] | Hey, don’t be. It’s okay. | 不要觉得抱歉 这没什么 |
[05:19] | Well, I’d like to make it up to you. | 我想要补偿你 |
[05:20] | Really, it’s okay. | 真的没关系 |
[05:22] | No, it’s not okay. | 不 有关系 |
[05:23] | I mean, when I said “I thought a lot about things,” | 当我说 我想了很久 |
[05:26] | I thought a lot | 我是真的会为了这件事 |
[05:28] | about things so, um… | 想很久很久 所以 |
[05:31] | How about dinner? | 要不要共进晚餐 |
[05:34] | Okay, I’ll call you. | 好 我到时候联系你 |
[05:35] | No, you won’t. No, you won’t– | 你不会打给我的 你才不会 |
[05:37] | Listen, I am not leaving here | 今天不确定你什么时候见我 |
[05:38] | until I know when I’m gonna see you. | 我是不会走的 |
[05:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:43] | How about tomorrow night? | 明晚怎么样 |
[05:45] | You’re on. | 你答应了 |
[05:47] | Um, I have a new address, so… | 我换了新地址 给你 |
[05:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:55] | I’ll pick you up. | 到时候我来接你 |
[05:56] | Or I could make something. | 或者我下厨也行 |
[06:00] | Or you could make something. | 你下厨也行 |
[06:12] | I apologize. | 对不起 |
[06:15] | For what? | 为什么 |
[06:17] | For what I have to do. | 为了我要做的事 |
[06:19] | What do you have to do? | 你要做什么 |
[06:59] | Help… | 救命 |
[09:12] | What have we got? | 今天有什么事要做 |
[09:14] | Just reviewing a deposition | 把瑞恩那个案子的证词 |
[09:15] | on the Ryan case, | 看一遍就可以了 |
[09:17] | but guess who I ran into last night. | 不过你猜猜我昨晚遇到谁了 |
[09:22] | You really want me to guess? | 你真的想让我猜吗 |
[09:24] | No. | 不想 |
[09:25] | Zuri. | 茹里 |
[09:27] | Physical therapist Zuri? | 那个理疗师茹里 |
[09:29] | Yeah, ran into her at the grocery store. | 是啊 在便利店遇到了她 |
[09:31] | And? | 然后呢 |
[09:33] | She asked me out. | 她约我 |
[09:34] | I thought she didn’t want to do the whole | 我以为她不想 |
[09:36] | Wesen-Kerhseite thing. | 跟普通人谈恋爱呢 |
[09:38] | Apparently she was feeling guilty | 很明显 她对这事 |
[09:39] | over that very same thing. | 感到内疚 |
[09:41] | How much guilt are we talking about? | 有多内疚 |
[09:42] | She’s cooking dinner for me tonight at her house. | 她今晚要在家里为我下厨 |
[09:45] | That is very guilty. | 那看来是很内疚了 |
[09:47] | Yeah, speaking of guilt, | 说到后悔 |
[09:49] | I wonder if the Captain’s feeling any | 我在想队长会不会因为不来上班 |
[09:51] | over not being here. | 感到内疚 |
[09:53] | I found this on my windshield this morning. | 我今早在挡风玻璃上找到的 |
[09:57] | 雷纳德竞选2016年市长 一个你能信任的男人 | |
[09:58] | I think he’s got a real shot at winning this thing. | 我觉得他很有可能会赢 |
[10:00] | If Black Claw starts controlling politics, | 如果暗爪开始控制政治 |
[10:02] | they’ll be able to manipulate the entire system. | 他们就能操纵整个系统了 |
[10:05] | And Wesen will control the whole city. | 格林生物顺带着就能控制整座城市 |
[10:07] | That would not be good. | 那就遭殃了 |
[10:10] | Griffin. | 我是格里芬 |
[10:13] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:16] | Got it. | 我知道了 |
[10:18] | That sounds like we’re busy. | 听起来又有的忙了 |
[10:19] | We are. | 没错 |
[10:23] | Remember to apply it just before bedtime, | 睡觉之前服用 |
[10:25] | and be sure to wash your hands before and after you use it. | 服药之前和之后都要洗手 |
[10:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:33] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[10:36] | Adalind has her powers back. | 爱达玲已经恢复了法力 |
[10:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:40] | How long has she had them back? | 她恢复法力多久了 |
[10:43] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[10:45] | Maybe three or four weeks. | 三到四周吧 |
[10:47] | Does she know you know? | 她知道你知道了吗 |
[10:49] | Yes. | 知道 |
[10:50] | Does Nick know? | 尼克知道了吗 |
[10:52] | Yes. | 知道了 |
[10:53] | Did Adalind tell him? | 是爱达玲告诉他的吗 |
[10:54] | No. | 不是 |
[10:57] | You did. | 是你说的 |
[10:58] | I waited for Adalind to tell him, but she didn’t, | 我等着爱达玲向他坦白 但她没说 |
[11:00] | and I felt I had to. | 我觉得我必须告诉他 |
[11:03] | Has Nick told Adalind that he knows? | 尼克和爱达玲说了自己知道了吗 |
[11:06] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[11:10] | You were in the tunnel, weren’t you? | 你们当时在隧道里 是不是 |
[11:15] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[11:17] | It wasn’t because of you we didn’t come out. | 我们当时没出去不是因为你在场 |
[11:19] | It was because of Adalind. | 是因为爱达玲在场 |
[11:21] | She didn’t know you were there. | 她不知道你们在那里 |
[11:23] | I sensed you; she didn’t. | 我感受到了你们的存在 而她没有 |
[11:26] | She’s out of practice, Rosalee. | 她的技艺有些生疏了 罗莎莉 |
[11:27] | She won’t be for long. | 但这种情况不会持续很久的 |
[11:30] | You threatened her. | 你威胁了她 |
[11:32] | You said if she did anything to Nick, | 你当时说假如她敢伤害尼克的话 |
[11:33] | you’d go after her. | 你就会报复她的 |
[11:37] | You have a problem with that? | 你有什么意见吗 |
[11:41] | It’s what I would have said… | 我也会这么做的… |
[11:46] | If I was Juliette. | 如果我是朱丽叶的话 |
[11:49] | Sanitation worker found him at 7:35 this morning. | 环卫工人今早7:35时发现了他 |
[11:52] | He was a little on the freaked-out side– | 他有点被吓傻了… |
[11:53] | and with good reason. | 情有可原 |
[11:55] | I know I’ve said, “This is a really weird one,” before, | 我知道我以前说过”这次真的很奇怪” |
[11:57] | but this is a really weird one. | 但这次真的很奇怪 |
[11:59] | Is there more than one piece? | 是被分尸了吗 |
[12:00] | – No. – Bite marks? | -不是 -有咬痕吗 |
[12:01] | – Not that I could tell. – Is there something missing? | -我是没看到 -缺了哪个部位吗 |
[12:03] | Uh, I believe there is. | 我觉得是缺了的 |
[12:06] | I don’t think there’s a bone left in this guy’s body. | 我觉得这具尸体上一根骨头都不剩了 |
[12:14] | Well, this guy got boned. | 这家伙被剔骨了 |
[12:25] | No wallet, keys, or phone. | 没有钱包 钥匙 或手机 |
[12:28] | Looks like a crusty residue around his mouth. | 感觉他嘴边有一圈脆皮残留 |
[12:30] | You had to say “crusty.” | 你一定得用”脆皮”这词是吧 |
[12:31] | Okay, I have no idea | 好吧 我完全不知道 |
[12:32] | if we’re gonna get any useable fingerprints; | 我们能否采集到有用的指纹 |
[12:34] | these are gonna be pretty distorted. | 按上去一定很扭曲 |
[12:36] | There is no bone in the fingers. | 指头里一根骨头都没有 |
[12:38] | Those are tire tracks. | 那些是轮胎印子 |
[12:39] | It looks like he was run over. | 感觉他被车子碾了 |
[12:41] | Yeah, more than once. | 是啊 还不止一次 |
[12:42] | Then somebody took his wallet, keys, phone, | 然后某人拿走了他的钱包 钥匙 手机 |
[12:44] | and bones. | 以及骨头 |
[12:46] | This is one sick dude. | 绝对是个变态 |
[12:48] | Well, let’s see if we can get an ID on the vic | 看看能不能查出死者的身份吧 |
[12:50] | and send him over to the M.E. | 然后把他送到法医那里去 |
[12:56] | Well, this is not the first | 这不是名册里的第一具 |
[12:57] | flat body on the books. | 扁平尸体 |
[12:59] | That’s sort of depressing. | 那可就郁闷了 |
[13:00] | One case in Fresno County, California, | 在加州弗雷斯诺县发生过一起 |
[13:02] | January of this year. | 今年一月份的事 |
[13:04] | Two more cases in Humboldt County in February. | 二月份在洪堡县还有两起 |
[13:06] | Well, if he’s moving to Oregon, | 假如他搬来了俄勒冈州 |
[13:07] | Portland makes sense. | 那选波特兰很合情合理 |
[13:09] | All right, if there’s three cases this year, | 好吧 假如光今年就有三起案子 |
[13:11] | there’s got to be more. | 那肯定不止这么多 |
[13:12] | We should take it back five more years. | 我们应该再往前查五年 |
[13:14] | Took a little squeezing, | 稍微费力挤了一下 |
[13:15] | but I finally got a readable fingerprint. | 但我终于采集到了可读取的指纹 |
[13:17] | Our victim is Kevin Carl Salesky, | 死者名叫凯文·卡尔·塞尔斯基 |
[13:20] | and he does have a bit of a record. | 他有不少案底 |
[13:21] | Arrested for a couple drunk and disorderlies, | 因为醉酒扰乱秩序而被捕过几次 |
[13:23] | public urination, three DUIs, | 随地小便 三次酒驾 |
[13:25] | the last one resulting in a vehicular manslaughter charge, | 最后一次受到了驾车过失杀人的指控 |
[13:28] | of which he was acquitted on a technicality, | 但最后他因技术性细节被判无罪了 |
[13:30] | and that was just last year. | 去年的事 |
[13:32] | I ran his license. | 我查了他的驾照 |
[13:33] | His car was reported about 30 minutes ago, | 有人在大约30分钟前报告说 |
[13:35] | crashed and abandoned at Dekum Park. | 他的车被撞毁并遗弃在迪肯姆公园 |
[13:37] | The Graveyard? That Dekum Park? | 墓园 是那个迪肯姆公园吗 |
[13:40] | It’s on the other side of the river. | 那是在河的另一边了 |
[13:41] | How the hell did he get where he did? | 那他到底是怎么到他被发现的地方去的 |
[13:42] | Car’s still at the park, pending investigation. | 车子还在公园里 还有待调查 |
[13:44] | Blood was found at the scene but no body. | 现场发现了血迹 但没发现尸体 |
[13:48] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[13:50] | Okay, I will do them now. Send him up to get them. | 好的 我现在就去签 让他上来拿吧 |
[13:53] | Assignment reviews have got to be signed. | 我得去签移交证明了 |
[13:55] | You guys good? | 你俩不需要我了吧 |
[13:56] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 不需要了 |
[13:58] | So we got a car smashed up in the park. | 所以说有一辆车在公园里撞毁了 |
[14:00] | Car could have been stolen before he was killed | 车子可能在他遇害前或遇害后 |
[14:02] | or after he was killed. | 被人偷走了 |
[14:03] | Or maybe it wasn’t stolen at all. | 也可能根本没被偷 |
[14:05] | I mean, this guy’s got three DUIs. | 这家伙有三次酒驾经历 |
[14:06] | He could have crashed it on his own. | 可能是他自己撞的 |
[14:08] | I’m gonna make sure no one touches that car | 我得告诉他们在我们到场前 |
[14:09] | before we get there. | 谁也不许碰那辆车 |
[14:12] | Hey, this is Detective Griffin. Who’s the officer on duty? | 我是格里芬警探 当值的警员是哪位 |
[14:34] | Hey, Wu! | 吴 |
[14:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:37] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, don’t worry. | 没事 没事 别担心 |
[14:38] | Uh, I got dizzy. | 有点头晕而已 |
[14:41] | Must have gotten up too fast. | 一定是刚刚起来得太快了 |
[14:43] | You might be having low blood sugar. | 你可能是低血糖了 |
[14:44] | When was the last time you ate? | 你上一次吃东西是什么时候 |
[14:51] | I think I had something last night. | 我觉得我昨晚吃了些什么 |
[14:54] | I’m fine. I’m fine now. | 我没事 我现在没事了 |
[14:55] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:56] | Yeah, yeah, I’m good. | 确定 我没事了 |
[14:57] | Look, we’re gonna go check out that car. | 听着 我们要去检查那辆车了 |
[14:59] | Make sure you get something to eat. | 你一定得去吃点东西 |
[15:00] | Yep. | 好的 |
[15:18] | Hey, fellas. | 伙计们 |
[15:20] | Scavengers got here before we did, | 清洁工比我们来得早 |
[15:21] | stripped it pretty clean. | 把这里打扫得干干净净 |
[15:23] | I got a guy who says he saw the driver last night. | 我这里有个人声称他昨晚看见司机了 |
[15:25] | Not much of a witness, but he’s all we got. | 他不太算合格的目击者 但我们只有他 |
[15:27] | Where is he? | 人在哪里 |
[15:28] | Sleeping in the back of my car. | 在我车后座上睡觉呢 |
[15:30] | I think he kind of had a rough year last night. | 我觉得他昨晚过得可糟糕了 |
[15:33] | Name’s Pinklon Williams. | 他名叫品克隆·威廉姆斯 |
[15:34] | Pinky? | 阿品 |
[15:36] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[15:37] | Yeah, I know him. | 没错 我认识他 |
[15:39] | Pinky! | 阿品 |
[15:41] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[15:42] | Oh, no, | 不好了 |
[15:43] | uh, Detective Griffin, man. What are you doing here? | 格里芬警探 你在这里干什么 |
[15:44] | I didn’t do nothing. | 我什么也没做 |
[15:46] | Pinky, you look awful. | 阿品 你看上去糟糕透了 |
[15:48] | I know, uh, I do, Detective. | 我知道自己看起来很糟 警探 |
[15:50] | I know I do. | 我知道 |
[15:51] | Hey, man, come on out of there. | 伙计 出来 |
[15:53] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[15:55] | No. | 没有 |
[15:56] | You were wearing that jersey the last time I arrested you. | 我上次逮捕你时你就是穿着这件衣服 |
[15:59] | Yeah, I’ve been wearing this jersey every day since 1999. | 是啊 我从1999年起每天都穿着这件衣服 |
[16:02] | Look, this is my man. This is Scotty Pippen. | 这可是我男神 斯科蒂·皮蓬[Nba球星] |
[16:04] | This is Trail Blazers. This is Rip City. | 这是开拓者队[波特兰球队] 这里是撕裂之城 |
[16:05] | Everybody said that his career was over when Jordan retired. | 乔丹退役时 人人都说他的职业生涯结束了 |
[16:08] | They was wrong! | 他们错了 |
[16:09] | All right, listen, the sergeant here says | 好了 听着 这儿的这位警官说 |
[16:10] | you saw the person who was driving that car. | 你看见了这辆车的司机 |
[16:12] | I saw a guy who looked like he went through a windshield. | 我看见了一个像是从挡风玻璃里摔出来的人 |
[16:15] | This him? | 是他吗 |
[16:17] | Maybe, if you threw him through a windshield. | 也许吧 他从挡风玻璃里摔出来前大概就长这样 |
[16:19] | Did you talk to him? | 你有和他交谈过吗 |
[16:20] | Not really. He was extremely inebriated. | 不算是交谈 他醉醺醺的 |
[16:24] | Not that I’m judging. | 我不是在对他评头论足啊 |
[16:25] | All right, did you see where he went? | 行了 你看见他往哪边去了吗 |
[16:27] | Uh, last time I saw him, | 我最后一次看见他时 |
[16:28] | he was down here by the trash cans. | 他就在垃圾桶旁 |
[16:31] | So what– what’d he do? | 那他干了什么 |
[16:32] | Did he say anything to you? | 他和你说了什么吗 |
[16:34] | I didn’t stick around. | 我没逗留 |
[16:37] | Do I get, um, | 我给你们 |
[16:39] | like a–a– a reward for all this | 提供了这么多相关信息 |
[16:41] | pertinent information? | 有报酬吗 |
[16:43] | No. | 没有 |
[16:46] | Where is that coming from? | 这电话声是哪来的 |
[16:50] | Go on, Pinky, get out of here. | 走吧 阿品 离开这里 |
[16:52] | I got a wallet. | 捡到一个钱包 |
[16:55] | Let’s dust it for prints and see what we get. | 扫扫指纹 看看能查到些什么 |
[16:59] | There’s our guy. | 这就是我们要找的人 |
[17:02] | Credit cards and cash still in there? | 信用卡和现金都还在吗 |
[17:04] | Yep. Wasn’t a robbery. | 还在 不是抢劫 |
[17:06] | Well, let’s talk to the M.E. | 我们去找法医谈谈吧 |
[17:07] | See if she’s ever seen anything like this before. | 看看她以前有没有见过这种情况 |
[17:10] | I have never seen anything like this before. | 我以前从没见过这种情况 |
[17:13] | The entire skeletal structure has dissolved. | 整个骸骨构造都溶解了 |
[17:16] | I mean, it’s gone. | 是消失了 |
[17:17] | The only way I can explain it is, | 唯一能解释的就是 |
[17:19] | I found a high level of chitinase throughout the body. | 我在尸体内发现高浓度的几丁质酶 |
[17:21] | And chitinase is what? | 几丁质酶是什么 |
[17:23] | A digestive enzyme usually found in bats. | 一种通常会出现在蝙蝠体内的消化酶 |
[17:25] | The only other thing I found in his system was alcohol. | 除此之外 在他体内找到的只有酒精 |
[17:28] | A lot of it. | 大量的酒精 |
[17:29] | But that doesn’t dissolve bones. | 但是酒精不会溶解骨骼 |
[17:31] | What about all the crusty stuff around his mouth? | 那他嘴边的硬皮呢 |
[17:34] | I believe | 我认为 |
[17:35] | that’s liquefied bone. | 那是溶解的骨骼 |
[17:37] | So somehow he regurgitated | 所以他把整个骸骨构造 |
[17:39] | his entire skeletal structure out of his mouth? | 从嘴里吐了出来吗 |
[17:43] | It– it’s a possibility, | 有可能 |
[17:44] | but I-I’m not gonna put that in my report. | 但是我不会在报告里这么写 |
[17:48] | Sorry, guys, I wish I could be more help. | 抱歉 我也希望能提供更多的帮助 |
[17:53] | What is this? I gave you $40. | 这是什么 我给了你四十块 |
[17:54] | This is only $20 worth. What are you doing? | 这只值二十块 你想干什么 |
[17:56] | – No, man, you gave me 20. – Come on. Don’t give me that. | -不 你给了我二十块 -拜托 别来这套 |
[17:57] | Give me what I paid– what are you– | 把钱还给我 你要… |
[18:38] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[18:39] | Don’t rob me, man. | 别抢我的东西 |
[18:40] | What are you– | 你要… |
[18:41] | I was just sh– I was shot, man, call 9– | 我刚刚中了枪 报警 |
[18:52] | I apologize. | 对不起 |
[18:54] | Wha… what? | 什么 |
[18:57] | Really. | 真的 |
[18:58] | I mean it. | 真心的 |
[19:00] | If I didn’t have to do this, | 如果我不必这么做 |
[19:02] | I wouldn’t. | 我是不会做的 |
[19:05] | But I don’t expect you to understand. | 但是我并不指望你理解我 |
[19:10] | Please… | 别这样 |
[19:11] | No, no! No! | 不不不 |
[20:18] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[20:22] | Did you bring us something? | 你给我们带了东西来吗 |
[20:24] | Yeah, Pa. | 带来了 老爸 |
[20:25] | You are such a good boy. | 你真是个好孩子 |
[20:32] | What would we ever do without him? | 没有他 我们该怎么办 |
[20:35] | We’d starve. | 我们会挨饿 |
[20:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:22] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[21:23] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[21:30] | Pinot Noir. I love Pinot Noir. | 黑比诺葡萄酒 我很喜欢 |
[21:32] | Yeah, I, uh… | 我… |
[21:34] | I was hoping you loved Pinot Noir, | 我正希望你喜欢黑比诺葡萄酒 |
[21:36] | ’cause, uh, | 因为 |
[21:37] | that’s what I got. | 我只有这个 |
[21:39] | Well, let’s open it. | 打开尝尝吧 |
[21:42] | Here you go. | 给 |
[21:44] | I hope you like salmon. | 希望你喜欢三文鱼 |
[21:45] | I figured, you know, that was safe. | 我想三文鱼保险点 |
[21:47] | Yeah, who doesn’t love salmon? | 谁不喜欢三文鱼 |
[21:52] | You know, um, | 知道吗 |
[21:54] | I never thought this would happen. | 我从没想过你会邀请我来吃饭 |
[21:57] | Yeah, I didn’t either. | 我也没想到 |
[22:01] | So do you still work, uh, with the Grimm? | 你还在和格林一起工作吗 |
[22:04] | I do. | 是的 |
[22:06] | Does he know that you’re here tonight? | 他知道你今晚来这吗 |
[22:08] | Well, I told him we ran into each other. | 我跟他说我们偶遇了 |
[22:12] | How long have you two been working together, now? | 你们俩共事多久了 |
[22:14] | Uh, going on six years. | 有六年了 |
[22:17] | Wow. | 好久 |
[22:19] | How are you dealing with all that? | 你是怎么应付这些事的 |
[22:20] | Well, I try not to judge. | 尽量不评论 |
[22:23] | Well, then, you must be very open-minded. | 那你的思想肯定非常开明 |
[22:27] | What changed your mind? | 是什么令你改变了想法 |
[22:28] | You know what I am, | 你知道我的身份 |
[22:30] | and you accept me for what I am. | 并且接受了我的身份 |
[22:33] | I was too quick to overlook that. | 我当时轻易忽视了这一点 |
[22:36] | Then I just got mad at myself, | 然后我气自己 |
[22:37] | ’cause I knew I blew an opportunity. | 因为我知道我错过了一个机会 |
[22:41] | Then when I saw you in the frozen food section, | 然后当我在冷冻食品区看到你的时候 |
[22:43] | I just figured, you know, well, | 我才发现 |
[22:45] | “He really needs someone to cook him a decent meal.” | 他真的需要有人为他做顿像样的饭菜 |
[22:48] | Well, that works for me. | 我吃这套 |
[22:55] | Okay, well, | 好了 |
[22:56] | you can give me a hand and stir this sauce | 我去放餐具的时候 |
[22:58] | while I finish setting the table. | 你可以帮我搅搅这个酱汁 |
[23:03] | I can do that. | 这我行 |
[23:12] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[23:13] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[23:15] | You need to wake up. | 醒一醒 |
[23:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:19] | I need to tell you something. | 我有事要和你说 |
[23:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:25] | I talked to Sean Renard. | 我见过肖恩·雷纳德 |
[23:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:29] | He called. | 他打电话来 |
[23:30] | He wouldn’t tell me on the phone what it was about. | 不肯在电话里告诉我是什么事 |
[23:32] | He wanted to meet. It’s Diana. | 他想和我见面 事关戴安娜 |
[23:35] | He said she’s with the Resistance. | 他说她和反叛组织在一起 |
[23:38] | Why would he be telling you this now? | 他为什么现在告诉你这消息 |
[23:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:40] | I think he’s gonna use Diana to get to me for some reason. | 我想他在利用戴安娜来接近我 |
[23:44] | I’m sorry. I should have told you sooner. | 抱歉 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[23:51] | We think Renard is working with Black Claw. | 我们认为雷纳德和暗爪有勾结 |
[23:55] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你肯定吗 -肯定 |
[23:56] | But he doesn’t know that we know, | 但他不知道我们已经知道了这件事 |
[23:57] | and, for now, it’s better that way. | 目前来说 这样最好 |
[24:00] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[24:02] | If you hear from him again, | 如果他再联系你 |
[24:04] | tell me. | 告诉我 |
[24:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:19] | So how was last night? | 昨晚怎么样 |
[24:21] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[24:23] | You didn’t sleep with her? | 你跟她睡了吗 |
[24:24] | I did not. | 没有 |
[24:26] | Doesn’t mean I won’t, | 不代表我不会 |
[24:27] | but we’re just getting reacquainted. | 我们才刚刚开始重新认识 |
[24:29] | I’m in no hurry. | 我不着急 |
[24:31] | No, I spoke with him just the other day. Yeah. | 不 几天前我刚和他聊过 |
[24:33] | The Captain contacted Adalind, | 队长联系过爱达玲 |
[24:35] | didn’t tell me anything about it. | 但是他却跟我只字未提 |
[24:37] | Okay, | 好 |
[24:38] | what don’t I know that I should know? | 有什么我该知道的吗 |
[24:43] | Said that Diana is with the Resistance. | 他说戴安娜和反叛组织在一起 |
[24:45] | I thought she was with the Royals. | 她不是和皇室在一起吗 |
[24:47] | So did I. | 我也以为是 |
[24:48] | If the Captain is working with Black Claw, | 如果队长和暗爪有勾结 |
[24:50] | they’re gonna use Adalind to get to you. | 他们会利用爱达玲来接近你 |
[24:52] | We’re associating with some very unsavory characters. | 我们在和一些非常讨厌的人打交道 |
[24:56] | Wu. | 吴 |
[25:00] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[25:03] | We got another flat one. | 又发现一具瘪了的尸体 |
[25:06] | Number 33, that’s Pinky. | 33号球衣 是阿品 |
[25:08] | Bullet wound to the gut. | 子弹伤了内脏 |
[25:10] | The likelihood of him getting shot here | 他在这里被枪击的可能性 |
[25:11] | is pretty small. | 很小 |
[25:12] | Pinky never left that park. | 阿品从不离开公园 |
[25:14] | And it’s just like the last one. | 死状和上一个很像 |
[25:16] | Now, I’m thinking our perp finds his victims in the park, | 我猜测 罪犯在公园发现的被害人 |
[25:19] | takes them elsewhere to run them over. | 把他们带到别处 再用车碾压 |
[25:22] | We need to find out exactly what we’re dealing with. | 得确定一下我们遇到的到底是什么 |
[25:26] | They stalked places of death, | 他们在死亡之地徘徊 |
[25:28] | battlefields, workhouses, and slums. | 比如战场 教养所 贫民区 |
[25:31] | Barbatus Ossifrage? | 带须秃鹰 |
[25:33] | Yeah, they prey on the mortally wounded. | 是的 他们捕猎受重伤的人 |
[25:36] | So they kill the already dying? | 所以他们杀害将死必死之人 |
[25:37] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[25:39] | So technically, they’re not killers. | 所以严格意义上 他们不是杀手 |
[25:40] | They sort of serve the same purpose in the ecosystem | 事实上 这和他们在自然界的作用一样 |
[25:42] | as, like, vultures, | 就像秃鹰 |
[25:43] | providing clean-up and recycling of dead bodies, | 清理和回收利用死尸 |
[25:46] | which, in turn, prevents | 另一方面 也阻碍了 |
[25:48] | the spread of plague and pestilence. | 瘟疫的传播 |
[25:49] | They roam in packs called “Tristitudo,” | 他们成群活动 被称为群殇 |
[25:51] | which translate to “A group of grief.” | 也就是”一群不幸的人” |
[25:54] | So we could be dealing with more than one. | 所以我们可能面对的不止一个 |
[25:56] | Definitely, but the thing is, | 肯定的 但事实上 |
[25:57] | unlike vultures, these guys don’t hang around one area | 和秃鹰不同 这些人在同一个地区最多 |
[26:00] | for more than, like, three or four bodies | 捕猎三或四个尸体 |
[26:01] | because, you know, | 你也知道 因为 |
[26:03] | hauling off a human corpse is a little more obvious | 拖走一个尸体比啄食腐肉 |
[26:05] | than, like, pecking at carrion. | 要显眼 |
[26:06] | Were the bodies dropped from a high place? | 尸体是从高处被扔下来的吗 |
[26:08] | Because they’d have to break the bones | 因为在他们溶解和吸食骨头之前 |
[26:09] | before they could dissolve them and suck them out. | 得先把骨头弄碎 |
[26:11] | Our bodies were run over. | 被害人的尸体都被车碾过 |
[26:13] | Well, I guess that’s a sacrifice | 估计在没有悬崖的情况下 |
[26:14] | you have to make when you don’t | 只能用这种方法 |
[26:16] | have a cliff. | 将就一下了 |
[26:17] | Both of our victims were taken from Dekum Park. | 被害人都是从迪肯姆公园被拖走的 |
[26:20] | Well, then the Barbatus Ossifrage | 那么 带须秃鹰 |
[26:21] | is probably scavenging Dekum Park. | 就可能在以迪肯姆公园为主 |
[26:24] | That’s where you’re gonna find him. | 你们能在那儿找到他 |
[26:25] | We have no idea who this guy is. | 我们不知道他是谁 |
[26:26] | He has no relationship with the victims. | 他和被害人之间没有关联 |
[26:28] | How can you even arrest this guy for murder, anyway? | 那你们要怎么以谋杀罪逮捕这个人呢 |
[26:30] | I mean, he didn’t kill anybody. | 毕竟 他没有杀任何人 |
[26:33] | I guess he helps it along. | 我觉得他只是顺势帮了点忙 |
[26:34] | He’s an accessory, | 他是同谋 |
[26:35] | and he screws up our crime scenes. | 而且破坏了犯罪现场 |
[26:37] | There’s no way we’ll be able to get | 我们没办法用一个 |
[26:38] | a conviction with a boneless body. | 没有骨头的尸体定罪 |
[26:39] | I don’t know how you’re gonna find | 在没有尸体的情况下 |
[26:40] | an Ossifrage without another body. | 我不知道怎么找到秃鹰 |
[26:42] | Well, it says here that, | 这里提到 |
[26:44] | “They’re attracted to the smell of blood.” | “他们会被血腥味吸引” |
[26:46] | Not just the smell of blood; | 不止是血腥味 |
[26:48] | it has to be the scent of imminent death. | 得是将死的那种味道 |
[26:50] | Maybe we can borrow a body from the morgue. | 也许可以从停尸房借个尸体 |
[26:52] | Um, that won’t be enough. | 这不够 |
[26:53] | The victim is gonna have to smell like it’s alive. | 被害人要闻起来还活着 |
[26:55] | So we have to find someone who’s alive but dying? | 所以我们要找到一个快死的人吗 |
[26:59] | How are we gonna do that? | 这怎么做到 |
[27:00] | Well, there is something called | 有一种东西 |
[27:02] | the Parfum de la Mort; it’s the scent of dying. | 叫做死亡香 是将死的气味 |
[27:05] | You know, if you get me a body, | 给我找个人来 |
[27:05] | I could probably make that up. | 我可能可以制出这个 |
[27:07] | Well, I guess one of us could do it. | 可以从我们中间选一个 |
[27:10] | Any volunteers? | 有自愿的吗 |
[27:17] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[27:18] | No, no, no, no, no, wait a minute. | 不 不 不 等一下 |
[27:19] | I’ve already done this once before. | 我之前已经干过一次了 |
[27:21] | Well, technically, no, you don’t have to | 事实上 你不用 |
[27:23] | ingest anything that’s gonna actually risk your life. | 吃任何危害生命的东西 |
[27:26] | Sweetie, you just have to lay there and endure the | 亲爱的 你只要躺在那儿 |
[27:28] | Parfum de la Mort. | 忍受死亡香的味道就行 |
[27:29] | How bad is it? | 有多难闻 |
[27:31] | It’s no worse than certain cheeses. | 比一些奶酪好点 |
[27:34] | When do you want to do this? | 你们打算什么时候行动 |
[27:38] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[27:49] | Hello? | 你好 |
[27:50] | – Can you talk? – Yeah. | -方便说话吗 -方便 |
[27:51] | I need to see you tonight, alone. | 我今晚得见你 单独的 |
[27:54] | Don’t bring Kelly or anybody else. | 别把凯利或者别人带来 |
[27:56] | Well, what am I supposed to tell Nick? | 那我怎么告诉尼克 |
[27:57] | Well, I heard you’re working again. | 我听说你重新工作了 |
[27:59] | Why don’t you tell him you’re meeting with a client? | 不如你告诉他你有个客户要见 |
[28:01] | Is this about Diana? | 是和戴安娜有关吗 |
[28:03] | I’ll text you where and when. | 我短信给你时间和地点 |
[28:05] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到了 |
[28:15] | 21区失守 2人死亡 尽快行动 X3号资产在战斗中失踪 | |
[28:45] | X3号资产 戴安娜·莎德·雷纳德 | |
[28:54] | Hey, is that stuff just about done? | 那个东西快制成了吗 |
[28:56] | No, no, no! You don’t want to– | 不 不 你不会想… |
[28:58] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[29:00] | You do not want to breathe this stuff! | 你不会想闻这个东西的 |
[29:03] | Thank you! Thank you for that. | 谢谢 谢谢提醒 |
[29:04] | Just make it stop. | 快别制了 |
[29:06] | I’m almost done. | 快好了 |
[29:09] | – Is it ready? – Almost done. | -制成了吗 -快了 |
[29:14] | No! No! No! No! No! | 别 别 别 |
[29:18] | My brain is on fire. | 脑子都要炸了 |
[29:21] | Just wait a second, you guys. | 伙计们 等一会儿 |
[29:22] | She’s almost done. | 就快制成了 |
[29:25] | I’m s– I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[29:27] | This stuff is– it’s really potent. | 这东西味道挺冲的 |
[29:29] | That is unlike anything I have ever smelled before. | 我之前从没闻过这样的味道 |
[29:33] | Okay, here. | 好了 给你 |
[29:35] | Don’t spray this until you have to | 关键时刻再喷 |
[29:37] | and only on his clothes, | 别喷在皮肤上 |
[29:39] | not on his skin. | 只能喷在衣服上 |
[29:40] | And you need to wear these. | 你得戴着这个 |
[29:43] | It’s not fresh blood, but… | 虽然不是新鲜的血 |
[29:45] | if there are any Barbatus Ossifrage in the area, | 但是 只要有带须秃鹰在附近 |
[29:47] | trust me, | 相信我 |
[29:49] | you will get their attention. | 这样就能吸引他们的注意 |
[29:51] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[29:52] | Can we get this over with? | 赶紧的吧 |
[29:56] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[29:58] | Remember, take off your clothes before | 记着 你进屋之前把衣服脱掉 |
[30:01] | you come in the house and go directly to the shower. | 然后直接去洗澡 |
[30:03] | I think that would be best. | 这样是最好的 |
[30:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:12] | – Spice & Tea. – Oh, hey, it’s me. | -茶叶香料店 -是我 |
[30:14] | I have a big favor to ask of you. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[30:16] | I have a meeting tonight, and I know Nick’s working late, | 我今晚有个会 而且尼克工作到很晚 |
[30:18] | and I was just wondering if there’s any way | 能不能麻烦你 |
[30:20] | you can watch Kelly for a couple of hours? | 帮我照顾凯利几个小时 |
[30:22] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[30:24] | Should I come right over? | 需要我马上过去吗 |
[30:26] | Uh–no, no, no, no. I’ll bring him to you. | 不用 我带他过去找你 |
[30:27] | 肖恩·雷纳德: 波特兰西北26号工业区 停车场 八点半 | |
[30:34] | Oh, okay. Then I’ll get cleaned up, then. | 好的 那我收拾一下 |
[30:36] | See you in a few. | 一会儿见 |
[30:45] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:47] | This is good enough. | 这儿就可以了 |
[30:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:50] | Can you hold this, please? | 麻烦你拿一下这个 |
[30:57] | You guys might want to, you know, clear. | 你们要不要离远一点 |
[31:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[31:11] | I can feel how bad this stuff smells. | 我能感觉到这东西有多臭 |
[31:14] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[31:33] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[31:45] | I can’t thank you enough for doing this. | 你能帮忙我真是太感激了 |
[31:48] | Gosh, I should be thanking you. | 天呐 应该是我谢谢你 |
[31:50] | It really should only take a couple of hours. | 应该只要几个小时就好 |
[31:53] | Don’t even worry about it. Take your time. | 别担心 你慢慢来 |
[31:56] | Kelly and I have a lot to talk about. | 我和凯利有好多话要说呢 |
[32:00] | Yes, you– we do, don’t we? | 你…你说是不是啊 |
[32:02] | Ah, we do. | 是的 |
[32:06] | How are things at work, going back? | 回去上班感觉如何 |
[32:08] | Oh, good. | 挺好的 |
[32:09] | I mean, I like not being at the loft all day, | 我喜欢不用整天待在阁楼里 |
[32:12] | and I think it’s good for Kelly to get out | 而且我觉得让凯利出门 |
[32:14] | and meet other people. | 多认识点人也很好 |
[32:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:16] | I just couldn’t be without him right now. | 我是这个阶段离不了他 |
[32:18] | I know, I think if I ever | 我想如果我有了孩子 |
[32:20] | have a baby, I’d want to bring him to work too, so… | 我也会想把他带着一起上班的 |
[32:22] | This will be good test run, huh? | 所以今天是一次很好的试验 |
[32:27] | How are things with you and Nick? | 你和尼克怎么样了 |
[32:30] | I haven’t told him, if that’s what you’re asking. | 我还没告诉他 如果你是问这件事的话 |
[32:33] | Every time I’m about to, I just | 每次准备告诉他的时候 |
[32:35] | freeze up, and nothing comes out. | 我就会害怕 然后什么都说不出口 |
[32:37] | You can’t keep it from him forever. | 也不可能永远瞒着他 |
[32:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:42] | Uh, well, everything you need is right here. | 需要的所有东西都在这里 |
[32:46] | And I–I have my cell, so if you need | 我带了手机 所以有任何事 |
[32:50] | anything. | 就给我电话 |
[32:52] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们不会有事的 |
[32:53] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[32:55] | Bye, bud. | 再见 伙计 |
[32:58] | Okay, okay. | 好 |
[33:00] | Bye. | 再见 |
[33:02] | Are we gonna have some fun here? | 我们会玩得开心吗 |
[33:05] | You gonna have some fun? | 你会玩得开心吗 |
[34:59] | Was that him? | 是他吗 |
[35:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:02] | He didn’t take the bait. | 他没有上当 |
[35:04] | Maybe something spooked him. | 也许是什么吓到他了 |
[35:06] | All right, where’s Wu? | 好吧 吴呢 |
[35:08] | We better find out. | 最好找到他 |
[35:35] | Hank! Over here! | 汉克 这儿 |
[35:37] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这么做了 |
[35:39] | I can’t feed them day after day, | 我不能日复一日月复一月地 |
[35:42] | month after month. | 喂饱他们 |
[35:44] | What about me? | 我自己呢 |
[35:45] | What about my life? | 我的生活呢 |
[35:47] | Doesn’t that mean anything to anybody? | 就没有谁在意吗 |
[35:50] | I hate them. | 我恨他们 |
[35:51] | They are ruining my life. | 他们毁了我的生活 |
[35:53] | I wish that they would both just die. | 真希望他们死了算了 |
[35:56] | Oh. Damn it! | 该死的 |
[35:57] | Don’t they see? | 他们就不知道吗 |
[36:02] | Don’t they even see what they’re doing to me? | 他们就不知道他们对我做了什么吗 |
[36:08] | They don’t see it. | 他们不知道 |
[36:12] | They never have. | 从来不知道 |
[36:15] | I apologize. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:17] | I really do. | 真的很抱歉 |
[36:19] | This isn’t something that I want to do. | 这不是我想做的事 |
[36:23] | I don’t have anything against you. | 我跟你无冤无仇 |
[36:26] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[36:28] | It’s just… | 只是因为 |
[36:30] | who we are. | 我们的天性 |
[36:34] | You can never get away from that. | 无法摆脱 |
[36:44] | You know how they say you can’t go home again? | 你知道他们说你不能再回家了的样子吗 |
[36:49] | I don’t want to go home again! | 我不想再回家了 |
[36:58] | He got him. I think he’s got Wu. | 他抓走了他 他应该抓了吴 |
[37:01] | That means he came in from this way. | 也就是说他从这边过来 |
[37:02] | He’s headed that way. | 朝那边去的 |
[37:05] | “I’m hungry, I’m hungry, feed me, Charlie, feed me.” | “我饿了 我饿了 喂我 查理 喂我” |
[37:08] | I’m sick of it! | 我受够了 |
[37:10] | There’s the van! | 车在那 |
[37:13] | Police! | 警察 |
[37:14] | Out of the van! | 下车 |
[37:22] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[37:25] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[37:30] | Stop! | 站住 |
[37:31] | Put your hands on your head. | 把手放在脑后 |
[37:41] | Yeah, Barbatus Ossifrage, | 对 带须秃鹰 |
[37:45] | we know. | 我们知道 |
[37:58] | He ran right in front of me. | 他跑到车前面 |
[38:00] | I–I couldn’t stop. | 我刹不住 |
[38:01] | My parents… | 我的父母 |
[38:04] | depend on me. | 都依赖我 |
[38:06] | They’re always | 我们经常 |
[38:08] | so hungry. | 很饿 |
[38:10] | Tell them that I tried. | 告诉他们我尽力了 |
[38:15] | He came out of nowhere. | 他突然跑出来 |
[38:16] | I didn’t see him until it was… | 我没看见他 直到… |
[38:19] | Oh–oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[38:21] | Oh, sorry. That’s me. | 抱歉 是我 |
[38:27] | Hang in there, Wu. | 撑住 吴 |
[38:28] | We’ll check in with you at the hospital. | 我们陪你一起去医院 |
[38:31] | He gonna be okay? | 他不会有事吧 |
[38:32] | He hit his head pretty hard, but I think so, yeah. | 头部撞击非常厉害 不过应该不会有事 |
[38:36] | I found a registration for a trailer in the glove box. | 我在手套箱里找到了一辆拖车的注册信息 |
[38:39] | I put a BOLO out on it. | 我会发出通缉 |
[38:41] | If we find the trailer, we’ll find his parents. | 如果找到了拖车 就能找到他父母 |
[38:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:44] | So what do you want to do about Monroe? | 门罗你准备怎么办 |
[38:48] | He’s not coming in our car. | 他不能上我们的车 |
[38:50] | I’ll call him a cab. | 我给他叫辆出租车 |
[39:15] | Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry it has to be this way. | 抱歉只能以这样的方式 |
[39:27] | What way? | 什么方式 |
[39:31] | No! | 不 |
[39:38] | You bastard… | 你混蛋 |
[39:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:58] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 就是这辆 |
[39:59] | Registration matches. | 登记信息符合 |
[40:12] | Hi, I’m, uh, Detective Burkhardt. | 我是伯克哈德警探 |
[40:14] | This is Detective Griffin. | 这是格里芬警探 |
[40:18] | No. | 不 |
[40:20] | Charlie… | 查理 |
[40:22] | Is that Charlie? | 是查理吗 |
[40:24] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[40:27] | He was such a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[40:31] | He took good care of us. | 把我们都照顾得很好 |
[40:33] | Yes. | 对 |
[40:35] | That is our Charlie. | 这是我们的查理 |
[40:38] | God, what–what happened to him? | 天呐 他发生了什么事 |
[40:40] | Looks like he got hit by a truck. | 看起来好像是被车撞了 |
[40:45] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 为你们的损失感到遗憾 |
[40:48] | Could we have a few moments alone with him? | 我们可以跟他独处一下吗 |
[40:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:10] | Can’t let this go to waste. | 不能浪费了 |
[41:13] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[41:15] | He–he’d want it this way. | 这也会是他要的 |
[41:17] | You–you go first. | 你先来 |
[41:23] | But leave some for me. | 但是剩点给我 |
[41:33] | – You hear something? – Yeah. | -你听见什么动静了吗 -听见了 |
[41:36] | You don’t think they’re… | 他们不会… |
[41:38] | You think we should stop them? | 你觉得我们应该阻止他们 |
[41:43] | Not a chance. | 完全不觉得 |
[41:48] | Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[41:52] | No. Wait. | 不 等一等 |
[42:03] | Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[42:05] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[42:06] | Diana! | 戴安娜 |
[42:11] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[42:15] | I missed you too. | 我也想你 |