时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I talked to Sean Renard. | 我见过肖恩·雷纳德 |
[00:04] | It’s Diana. | 事情有关戴安娜 |
[00:05] | He said she’s with the resistance. | 他说她和反叛组织在一起 |
[00:06] | I think he’s gonna to use Diana to get to me for some reason. | 我想他在利用戴安娜来接近我 |
[00:09] | If the Captain is working with Black Claw, | 如果队长和暗爪有勾结 |
[00:11] | they’re going to use Adalind to get to you. | 他们会利用爱达玲来接近你 |
[00:13] | Hey, Wu! | 吴 |
[00:14] | You might have low blood sugar. | 你可能是低血糖了 |
[00:15] | When was the last time you ate? | 你上一次吃东西是什么时候 |
[00:20] | I think I had something last night. | 我觉得我昨晚吃了些什么 |
[00:38] | Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[00:39] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[00:40] | Diana! | 戴安娜 |
[00:44] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[00:47] | I missed you too. | 我也想你 |
[00:57] | “没有什么比突如其来的 巨大改变更让人难受” | |
[01:08] | Follow the light. | 眼睛跟着光源转 |
[01:21] | Sorry, doc, don’t mean to interrupt. | 抱歉 医生 不是故意打断你 |
[01:23] | No, we we’re just finishing up. | 没关系 检查马上就结束了 |
[01:24] | So how’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[01:26] | The MRI was clear. | 核磁共振的结果没什么问题 |
[01:27] | There’s no bleeding, no swelling. | 没有出血也没有肿块 |
[01:28] | But he still had a concussion, | 但他的脑震荡还没有好 |
[01:30] | so we want to keep him here for a little bit longer | 所以他还得住一段时间 |
[01:32] | and run a few more tests. | 多做几个检查 |
[01:34] | I’ll be checking on you later. | 我晚点再来看你 |
[01:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:36] | Thanks, doc. | 谢谢医生 |
[01:39] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们来看我 |
[01:41] | We couldn’t figure out a way to get out of it. | 我们也没办法不来 |
[01:42] | That’s why we bought chocolate and flowers. | 所以我们买了鲜花和巧克力 |
[01:45] | Oh, and where are they? | 东西呢 |
[01:46] | Oh, we didn’t buy them for you. | 那些不是买给你的 |
[01:48] | It’s our reward for coming here. | 那些是我们来看你的奖励 |
[01:51] | We’re glad you’re okay. | 你没什么事我们就放心了 |
[01:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:55] | Well, I just wish I could remember what happened. | 我只希望我能记得事情经过 |
[01:57] | What do you remember? | 你都记得什么 |
[01:59] | We were staking out Monroe. | 我们在监视着门罗 |
[02:01] | I saw that guy move toward him. | 我看见有个人朝他走去 |
[02:04] | I thought, “Okay, here we go.” | 我想着 “终于上钩了” |
[02:06] | I woke up here. | 我醒来之后就在医院了 |
[02:08] | Did you get the guy? | 你们抓到人了吗 |
[02:09] | Oh, he’s been got. | 他已经被绳之以法了 |
[02:11] | Well, for some reason, the guy who was supposed to go after | 不知道为什么 那个本来应该去找门罗的人 |
[02:14] | Monroe ended up going after you instead. | 最后却跑去找你了 |
[02:17] | What? | 什么 |
[02:17] | Yeah, he dragged you in front of his van. | 是啊 他把你拖到他的车前 |
[02:19] | He was gonna run you over. | 他当时准备开车碾你呢 |
[02:21] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[02:22] | You were bleeding pretty bad. | 可能因为你当时出了很多血 |
[02:24] | Oh, so you guys saved my ass. | 所以你们救了我的命 |
[02:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:27] | That’s why I ate the chocolate. | 所以我才吃掉了给你买的巧克力 |
[02:29] | He kept the flowers. | 他留下了鲜花 |
[02:31] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[02:33] | We’ll come back a little later to check on you. | 我们还会来看你的 |
[02:34] | – Okay. – You take care. | -好的 -好好照顾自己 |
[02:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:36] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们来看我 |
[02:43] | You worried about him? | 你担心他吗 |
[02:44] | – Yeah, I’m worried. – Me too. | -当然担心了 -我也是 |
[02:46] | Passing out in the precinct, what was that about? | 在警局无故昏倒 那又是怎么回事 |
[02:48] | There’s something going on. I just don’t know what. | 他有点不对劲 但我又说不出来 |
[02:50] | All right, so we’ll keep on eye on him. | 最近注意一下他 |
[03:12] | Got him. | 找到他了 |
[03:14] | He’s in the hospital. | 他在医院 |
[05:11] | Find what you’re looking for? | 找到你要的东西了吗 |
[05:14] | Tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪里 |
[05:16] | It could save a lot of bloodshed. | 这样谁都不用流血 |
[05:18] | Not yours. | 想得倒美 |
[05:59] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[05:59] | It reeks in here. | 这里臭死了 |
[06:02] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[06:03] | I had to make sure there were only three of them. | 我得确定这里只有他们三个 |
[06:04] | There are two more? | 还有两个啊 |
[06:06] | There were. | 没错 |
[06:08] | They took Diana. | 他们抓走了戴安娜 |
[06:10] | Yeah, I figured. | 我猜到了 |
[06:11] | We’re gonna need fingerprints. | 我们需要他们的指纹 |
[06:18] | I’ll get the other two on the way out. | 其他两个我出去的时候顺手带上 |
[06:31] | This is gonna get ugly. | 这事越闹越大了 |
[06:35] | I missed you too, sweetie. | 我也想你 亲爱的 |
[06:38] | I missed you too. | 我也很想你 |
[06:40] | Let me look at you. | 让我好好看看你 |
[06:44] | So grown up. | 你都这么大了 |
[06:46] | You look so pretty, mommy. | 你真美 妈妈 |
[06:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:49] | So do you. | 你也很美 |
[06:50] | Are you coming with us? | 你要跟我们一起走吗 |
[06:54] | I’m trying. | 我正在努力 |
[06:56] | You have to come with us. | 你一定要跟我们一起走 |
[06:58] | Mommy can’t come with us just yet, but hopefully soon. | 妈妈现在还不能跟我们走 但是快了 |
[07:02] | I want her to come now. | 我想她现在就跟我们走 |
[07:06] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[07:07] | mommy just has to do a couple things first. | 妈妈要先完成一些事 |
[07:19] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[07:21] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[07:22] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[07:23] | Honey! | 亲爱的 |
[07:25] | Would you do something? | 你就这么看着 |
[07:27] | Diana, look at me. | 戴安娜 看着我 |
[07:28] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[07:30] | I just need a little more time. | 我只是需要一点时间 |
[07:40] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[08:15] | Thanks for helping with the dishes. | 谢谢你洗碗 |
[08:17] | And the pots and the pans. | 谢谢你还把所有锅也洗了 |
[08:19] | After a meal that good, I’d clean your whole house. | 你做的菜那么好吃 帮你把房子洗一遍都没问题 |
[08:22] | Oh, where do you want to start? | 你想从哪里开始 |
[08:25] | I guess you haven’t had very many home-cooked meals. | 看来你没怎么吃过别人做的菜 |
[08:28] | Well, I can defrost. | 反正我会解冻 |
[08:30] | I can fry water. | 我也会烧水 |
[08:32] | Well, you can have all the leftovers if you want. | 你想的话可以把剩菜打包 |
[08:34] | I want. | 我当然想 |
[08:37] | Oh, maybe next time I can make you some Camarones Veracruzanos. | 也许下次我可以给你做一点墨西哥大虾 |
[08:41] | I don’t know what that is, but I’m in. | 我不知道那是什么 不过我很想尝尝 |
[08:49] | So… | 那么… |
[08:53] | So. | 那么 |
[09:08] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:10] | Good? | 舒服了吗 |
[09:12] | I miss mommy. | 我想妈妈了 |
[09:16] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[09:18] | And she misses you too. | 她也想你 |
[09:22] | You know that, don’t you? | 你明白的 不是吗 |
[09:25] | I hope that she joins us very soon. | 我希望她能快点来找我们 |
[09:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:31] | You need to get some sleep. | 你该睡觉了 |
[09:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:41] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[09:57] | Sean Renard. | 肖恩·雷纳德 |
[10:01] | I’m Conrad Bonaparte. | 我是康拉德·波拿巴 |
[10:03] | I was told we were gonna meet tomorrow. | 我记得我们明天才见面 |
[10:06] | I heard what happened with Diana and Adalind. | 我听说了戴安娜和爱达玲的事 |
[10:09] | We can’t afford for Adalind to make the wrong choice, huh? | 爱达玲现在可不能选错 不是吗 |
[10:13] | It’s her decision. | 怎么选是她自己的事 |
[10:15] | Well, | 当然 |
[10:16] | she should certainly believe it is. | 她当然应该这么认为 |
[10:19] | She is a Hexenbiest. | 她可是个巫女 |
[10:20] | All the more reason she should be with us. | 所以她更应该跟我们在一起了 |
[10:23] | If she chooses the Grimm, | 如果她选择了格林 |
[10:26] | we will have to kill her. | 我们只能除掉她 |
[10:28] | Well, you may not want to mention that to Diana. | 你最好不要让戴安娜知道这件事 |
[10:32] | Your daughter is extremely valuable to all of us. | 你女儿对我们来说非常重要 |
[10:36] | She is young, so she won’t understand everything, | 她还小 不明事理 |
[10:38] | but she will trust her mother and father. | 但是她会相信自己的父母 |
[10:43] | But you need to be together for that to happen, | 这就需要你们两个在一起 |
[10:46] | which brings me to the Grimm. | 那么就事关格林了 |
[10:49] | What about him? | 跟他有什么关系 |
[10:51] | You work together. | 你们是同事 |
[10:52] | You have a relationship with him, no? | 你跟他有交情 对吧 |
[10:55] | Well, that’s not gonna last very long | 如果爱达玲跟我一起走了 |
[10:56] | if Adalind comes with me. | 我们不会再有什么交情 |
[10:57] | Not if you convince him that he should be on our side. | 如果你说服他跟我们一个阵营就没事了 |
[11:02] | Why would he align himself with Black Claw? | 他为什么要选择跟暗爪合作 |
[11:06] | Because he’s part of our world. | 因为他也是跟我们一国的 |
[11:10] | Because we have a place for him. | 因为我们要他有用 |
[11:14] | Because there is no other choice. | 因为他别无选择 |
[11:21] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[11:26] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[11:32] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[11:34] | I’m right here, honey. | 我就在这儿呢 宝贝 |
[11:35] | – Where are you? – Right here. | -你在哪里 -就在这里 |
[11:37] | Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[11:39] | Come back! | 回来 |
[11:48] | It’s okay, buddy. | 没事的 小子 |
[11:54] | Kelly was hungry. | 凯利饿了 |
[11:55] | Didn’t mean to wake you. | 本来不想吵醒你的 |
[11:57] | Everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:59] | Uh, yeah. | 没事 |
[12:00] | I just didn’t see him in the crib and got scared. | 只是看他不在摇篮里被吓了一跳而已 |
[12:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:26] | Nick, we need to talk. | 尼克 我们得谈谈 |
[12:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:29] | Is there a problem? | 出什么事了吗 |
[12:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:32] | It’s sort of a communication problem. | 算是沟通问题 |
[12:50] | You knew, didn’t you? | 你已经知道了 是吗 |
[12:58] | I should’ve told you sooner. | 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[13:01] | Well, you’re telling me now. | 现在告诉我也不晚 |
[13:03] | I wanted to. | 我之前想说的 |
[13:05] | I tried. | 我努力过 |
[13:06] | I really did. | 真的 |
[13:08] | I just got too scared. | 我只是太害怕了 |
[13:13] | I told you I would never hurt you. | 我告诉过你我永远也不会伤害你的 |
[13:15] | People change their mind, Nick. | 人的想法是会变的 尼克 |
[13:19] | I lost my mom when I was 12… | 我12岁时就失去了母亲 |
[13:23] | And then I got her back, and… | 然后她回到了我身边 然后… |
[13:26] | I lost her again. | 我又再次失去了她 |
[13:30] | I would never do that to Kelly. | 我绝不会让凯利经历这种事 |
[13:33] | And I would never hurt you. | 我也绝不会伤害你的 |
[13:39] | I’m just worried the world’s never gonna leave us alone. | 我只是担心我们永远也没个消停 |
[14:35] | I was just checking his heart rate. | 我刚刚在检查他的心率 |
[14:36] | I thought that the monitor wasn’t working right. | 我以为那个监测仪出问题了 |
[14:38] | I–I can’t explain it. | 我…我无法解释 |
[14:39] | I don’t know what I saw, | 我不知道自己看见了什么 |
[14:40] | but it wasn’t normal. | 但那绝对不正常 |
[14:43] | Oh, my God. It got out. | 天呐 它逃走了 |
[14:44] | It got out! | 它逃走了 |
[14:55] | I just had to use the restroom. | 我只是上个了厕所 |
[14:57] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[15:02] | Morning. | 早呀 |
[15:03] | You’re really okay with this? | 你真的能接受吗 |
[15:05] | What? | 接受什么 |
[15:06] | Waking up with a smart, beautiful, amazing woman? | 早上和一个聪明美丽的女人一起醒来吗 |
[15:09] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我在问什么 |
[15:13] | You’re Wesen. | 你是格林生物 |
[15:15] | I’m not. | 而我不是 |
[15:17] | Don’t hold it against me. | 别因为这个推开我哦 |
[15:18] | I don’t. | 不会的 |
[15:20] | I’m sorry that I did before. | 很抱歉我之前这么做了 |
[15:22] | Some things take a little time. | 有些事情是需要时间的 |
[15:24] | Well, part of it was your friend. | 一部分原因是因为你朋友啦 |
[15:26] | – Nick? – Yeah. | -尼克吗 -是啊 |
[15:28] | He’s a Grimm. | 他是个格林 |
[15:28] | We’re not exactly taught to trust them. | 我们被教育不能相信他们 |
[15:32] | Does he know what’s going on between us? | 他知道我们俩之间的事吗 |
[15:33] | He does. | 知道 |
[15:35] | You worried about him? | 你担心他吗 |
[15:37] | Should I be? | 我该担心吗 |
[15:38] | No. | 不该 |
[15:40] | He has no reason to hurt you. | 他没有理由伤害你 |
[15:44] | Unless, of course, you hurt me. | 当然了 除非你伤害了我 |
[15:47] | So you’re saying I’m stuck. | 意思是我别无选择了 |
[15:48] | Apparently you are. | 显然是的 |
[15:53] | So what’s it like working with a Grimm | 和格林一起工作 了解这一切 |
[15:55] | and knowing all this? | 是什么感觉呀 |
[15:59] | It’s, um… | 感觉… |
[16:02] | sort of like chasing Alice down the rabbit hole. | 有点像是追着爱丽丝下了兔子洞 |
[16:06] | Well, I’d like to get a more normal introduction to Nick. | 我想以一个更正常一点的方式认识一下尼克 |
[16:09] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[16:13] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[16:15] | I’m starving, yeah. | 饿死了 |
[16:16] | I’ll make us something. | 我去给我俩弄点吃的 |
[16:17] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[16:19] | You made dinner. | 晚餐是你做的 |
[16:22] | I’ll make breakfast. | 早餐就放着我来 |
[16:27] | And it looks to be a tight mayoral race here in Portland | 波特兰的市长竞选中似乎出现了激烈的竞争 |
[16:30] | between Steven Gallagher and recent candidate, | 史蒂文·加林格和新任候选人 |
[16:33] | police captain Sean Renard. | 警察队长肖恩·雷纳德不分高下 |
[16:34] | Your CAT scan came back clear, | 你的造影扫描没什么问题 |
[16:36] | but your body temperature and your blood pressure are lower than normal. | 但你的体温和血压低于正常值 |
[16:40] | Isn’t that a good thing? | 那不是好事吗 |
[16:41] | Not necessarily. | 不尽然 |
[16:43] | It appears there are antibodies to Rh-positive blood, | 你体内出现了RH阳性血的抗体 |
[16:46] | but your blood is O, and without ever having had a transfusion, | 但你是O型血 也从没接受过输血 |
[16:50] | it’s a medical anomaly. | 这在医学上很反常 |
[16:51] | So you can’t explain it? | 所以说你无法解释吗 |
[16:53] | Not really, but it doesn’t seem to be having | 的确 但这一点貌似对你的健康 |
[16:55] | any adverse effects on your health, | 没有什么不良影响 |
[16:57] | and you’ve been stable for 24 hours, | 加上你已经稳定了24小时了 |
[16:58] | so we think you’re good to go home. | 我们认为你可以回家了 |
[17:00] | – When? – Now. | -什么时候 -现在 |
[17:02] | But you need to be careful. | 但你还是得小心点 |
[17:03] | If you feel lightheaded, | 假如觉得头晕的话 |
[17:04] | it’s probably a good idea to check back in. | 最好还是回来检查一下 |
[17:06] | And we’ll take him home. | 我们会送他回家的 |
[17:07] | Get me out of here. | 快带我离开这里 |
[17:08] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[17:10] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢了 医生 |
[17:11] | I really appreciate this. | 谢谢你们 |
[17:13] | Hey, we’re here for you. | 我们会罩着你的 |
[17:15] | We are here for him, right? | 我们会罩着他的 是吧 |
[17:16] | Yeah, most of the time. | 是啊 大部分时候都是吧 |
[17:18] | I mean, we paid for the burger. | 我是说 汉堡是我们买的 |
[17:19] | And the fries. | 还有薯条 |
[17:20] | Don’t forget the fries. | 别忘了薯条 |
[17:23] | Yeah, you guys are awesome. | 是啊 你俩真是棒极了 |
[17:24] | Ooh, that sounded insincere. | 听起来很不真诚啊 |
[17:26] | No, I think he meant it. | 不 我觉得他是真心的 |
[17:30] | Man, you inhaled that. | 老兄 你还真是狼吞虎咽啊 |
[17:32] | I have been dreaming of red meat. | 我最近做梦都想吃牛羊肉 |
[17:36] | Speaking of dreams, | 说到做梦 |
[17:39] | I’m having some really weird ones lately. | 我近来一直在做一些很奇怪的梦 |
[17:41] | Weirder than red meat? | 比吃牛羊肉还奇怪吗 |
[17:43] | Oh, yeah. | 可不是嘛 |
[17:44] | I’m running through a forest, hunting. | 我在森林里奔跑 捕猎 |
[17:49] | Very real, and sort of primal. | 非常真实 而且像是一种原始冲动 |
[17:52] | Animalistic. | 非常兽性 |
[17:53] | You did slam your head pretty good. | 你确实是狠狠地撞到了头 |
[17:55] | Mm, no, this– | 不 这个… |
[17:57] | this was before I hit my head. | 这些梦是在我撞到头之前做的 |
[17:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:01] | Maybe I’ve just been spending too much time with Wesen. | 也许我只是和格林生物待久了 |
[18:03] | Tell me about it. | 深有同感 |
[18:05] | Look, if you keep having these dreams, | 听着 假如你一直做这种梦的话 |
[18:08] | just make sure to call Rosalee. | 打个电话给罗莎莉 |
[18:09] | I’m sure she has something that can make you sleep better. | 我确信她一定有东西可以改善你的睡眠 |
[18:11] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[18:13] | Look, I’m just gonna get changed, and I’m coming back in. | 我去换个衣服 然后回去上班 |
[18:16] | Oh, no. You’re staying home. | 不行 在家待着把 |
[18:18] | Will you please take the day off? | 求你休一天假吧 |
[18:20] | I mean, Portland will survive one day without you. | 你不在一天 波特兰也不会毁灭 |
[18:23] | And what if it doesn’t? | 万一它真毁灭了呢 |
[18:24] | Then we’ll know who to blame. | 那我们就知道该找谁算账了 |
[18:26] | Just get some rest. | 好好休息一下吧 |
[18:32] | Oh, we have to schedule this deposition sooner rather than later. | 我们早点安排这次取证好过拖到后面 |
[18:34] | We have a court date. | 开庭日期已经定了 |
[18:35] | We can’t keep postponing this. | 我们不能一直拖着了 |
[18:37] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[18:44] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我得等下再打回给你了 |
[18:48] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[18:54] | Diana? | 戴安娜 |
[18:56] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[19:05] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[19:07] | I’m waiting for you. | 我在等你 |
[19:09] | Mommy, I want you to come home now. | 妈妈 我要你现在就回家 |
[19:13] | Now! | 现在 |
[19:15] | No, Diana! | 不 戴安娜 |
[19:16] | Di– | 戴… |
[19:21] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[19:22] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[19:24] | I’m waiting. | 我在等着呢 |
[19:26] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[19:27] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[19:30] | You’re not my mommy. | 你不是我妈妈 |
[20:01] | You’re back. | 你们回来了 |
[20:02] | Black Claw found the safe house. | 暗爪找到了安全屋 |
[20:04] | Killed the guardians. | 杀死守护者 |
[20:05] | They have Diana. | 抓走了戴安娜 |
[20:06] | They brought Diana here for Adalind. | 他们把戴安娜带来是为了接近爱达玲 |
[20:08] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:10] | I think I just connected with her. | 我想我刚刚与她心灵感应了 |
[20:19] | She did that? | 是她弄的吗 |
[20:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:21] | And I saw her. | 我看到她了 |
[20:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:26] | – How did that happen? – I don’t know. | -怎么会这样 -不知道 |
[20:29] | Must have something to do with Adalind turning into Juliette, | 肯定和爱达玲变身成朱丽叶 |
[20:32] | and then Juliette turning into Adalind. | 然后朱丽叶又变身成爱达玲有关 |
[20:34] | So you sort of got your wires crossed? | 所以你们的心电感应交织在一起 |
[20:36] | Something like that. | 差不多是这样吧 |
[20:37] | This little girl has a lot of power. | 这小女孩的能力不小 |
[20:39] | I just felt some of it, and it felt like… | 我只能感觉到一些 这感觉就像是 |
[20:42] | grabbing hold of a lightening bolt. | 抓住了闪电束 |
[20:44] | You think Diana’s reaching out to Adalind? | 你认为戴安娜在联络爱达玲吗 |
[20:46] | More like demanding. | 更像是在要求 |
[20:49] | We got to tell Nick. | 我们要通知尼克 |
[20:55] | This is an opportunity for me to show what I stand for, | 这是我表达立场 为我们大家 |
[20:58] | and for all of us here to achieve what we want | 争取波特兰未来的 |
[21:01] | for the future of Portland. | 好时机 |
[21:03] | I know what we’re capable of. | 我知道我们的能力 |
[21:05] | The drive and the will of every citizen of Portland | 波特兰每一个市民的愿望和欲望 |
[21:08] | is evident to us all, | 显而易见 |
[21:09] | except for my opponent, who would put the needs | 除了我的竞争对手 |
[21:12] | of the corporations ahead of the needs– | 会把企业需要放在第一位 |
[21:15] | Now, I’m not just spitting out baseless accusations. | 我并不是在妄加指控 |
[21:19] | Take a look at my opponent’s record as city councilman | 请看看我竞争对手的市议员记录 |
[21:21] | and you’ll see for yourself | 您将会看到 |
[21:23] | speech after speech of empty promises and stale ideas. | 一次次演讲后所许下的空头支票和陈旧的概念 |
[21:28] | I came to Portland ’cause this is– | 我来波特兰只因为这是… |
[21:31] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[21:32] | Stupid, stupid, stupid! | 笨手 笨手 笨手 |
[21:35] | Well, the Portland that you and I have come to love | 我们所爱的波特兰 |
[21:37] | would be pushed aside. | 将会被抛在一边 |
[21:49] | What a career politician like Mr. Gallagher | 加林格先生那样的政治人物 |
[21:52] | shows with his time in office… | 在竞选时的表现 |
[21:54] | The status quo. | 现状 |
[21:56] | I promise you that I will make this great city– | 我向你保证我会把它变成一座美好的城市 |
[22:09] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[22:10] | Nick, it’s me. | 尼克 是我 |
[22:12] | Trubel? Where are you? | 麻烦鬼 你在哪 |
[22:13] | We just got back to Portland. | 我们刚回到波特兰 |
[22:15] | You and Meisner? | 你和梅森尔吗 |
[22:16] | Yeah. Look, we need to talk. | 是的 我们需要好好谈谈 |
[22:17] | Not on the phone. And bring Hank too. | 当面谈 带汉克一起来 |
[22:19] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我尽快赶过去 |
[22:22] | What was that about? | 什么事 |
[22:23] | Trubel and Meisner are back. | 麻烦鬼和梅森尔回来了 |
[22:25] | They need to see us. | 他们要见我们 |
[22:26] | Then this chair is not where I want to be. | 那我就不想留在这张椅子上了 |
[22:31] | Thanks again, Mrs. Sacks. | 再次感谢你 塞克斯太太 |
[22:32] | Bye. | 拜 |
[22:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:39] | Spice and Tea. | 茶叶香料店 |
[22:40] | Rosalee, it’s Wu. | 罗莎莉 我是吴 |
[22:42] | Wu! How you feeling? | 吴 你感觉怎么样 |
[22:43] | You out of the hospital? | 你出院了吗 |
[22:44] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 |
[22:46] | Feeling okay, but, uh, | 感觉还行 但是 |
[22:49] | I kind of got some strange stuff going on. | 我身上发生了一些怪事 |
[22:52] | Can’t really figure it out. | 实在搞不清楚是什么 |
[22:53] | You want to come by the shop? | 你要来店里给我看看吗 |
[22:54] | Yeah. I do. | 好的 |
[22:56] | How late are you gonna be there? | 你在那会待到多晚 |
[22:57] | – We’ll wait for you. – Okay. | -我们会等你的 -好 |
[22:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:01] | – Who are we waiting for? – Wu. | -我们要等谁 -等吴 |
[23:03] | – He’s out of the hospital? – Apparently. | -他出院了吗 -显然是 |
[23:06] | Something’s bothering him though, | 但是有事令他感到困扰 |
[23:07] | so he wants to come by and see if we can help him out. | 所以他想过来 看看我们能否帮忙 |
[23:09] | Oh, well, if it’s anything serious, | 如果病情严重的话 |
[23:11] | they wouldn’t have let him out of the hospital, right? | 他们也不会让他出院的 |
[23:19] | Oh, come on in. | 请进 |
[23:20] | Adalind. | 爱达玲 |
[23:21] | I’d like you to meet Conrad Bonaparte. | 给你介绍一下康拉德·波拿巴 |
[23:24] | Very important client. | 非常重要的客户 |
[23:26] | Conrad, Adalind Schade. | 康拉德 这是爱达玲·莎德 |
[23:28] | – Nice to meet you. – You too. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[23:29] | He has a private matter to discuss with you. | 他有私事想和你商量 |
[23:32] | I’ll let you two get acquainted. | 我让你们俩互相了解一下 |
[23:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:38] | I think it’s great that you bring your son | 带着儿子来办公室上班 |
[23:40] | into the office like this. | 我觉得很好 |
[23:44] | I lost both my parents at a young age, | 我很小就失去了双亲 |
[23:46] | so you should spend all the time you can with him. | 所以你应该无时无刻陪在他身边 |
[23:50] | I do. This is– | 我会的 他叫 |
[23:52] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[23:55] | Did Mr. Berman tell you? | 伯曼先生和你说过吗 |
[23:59] | There’s a word for when you lose your parents. | 失去父母的孩子有个专有名称 |
[24:02] | It’s “Orphan.” | 叫做孤儿 |
[24:05] | And there is a word for when you lose your spouse. | 而失去伴侣的人也有一个专有名称 |
[24:07] | It’s “Widow” or “Widower.” | 叫做寡妇或是鳏夫 |
[24:12] | There are many words for many things… | 很多事物都有其专用称谓 |
[24:17] | But there is no word for when you lose a child. | 但是失去孩子的人却没有 |
[24:24] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[24:27] | Your present relationship is very unhealthy for you and Kelly. | 你目前的男女关系非常不利于你和凯利 |
[24:32] | Your future is with us, not with the Grimm. | 你的未来是和我们在一起的 而不是和格林 |
[24:37] | You need to make a decision by the end of the day. | 明天之前 你要做出决定 |
[25:26] | Theo Delano. | 西奥·德拉诺 |
[25:29] | Why you following me? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[25:31] | I’m not following you. | 我没有跟踪你 |
[25:32] | Then why sit outside my apartment all day? | 那你为什么一整天坐在我公寓外 |
[25:33] | You got nothing better to do? | 没别的事可做了吗 |
[25:36] | I’m gonna go back to that truck of yours | 我会回到你的那辆车那里 |
[25:38] | and I’m gonna impound it. | 然后扣押它 |
[25:39] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[25:40] | Oh, yes I can. | 当然能了 |
[25:41] | I’ve arrested you three times. | 我已经逮捕了你三次 |
[25:42] | I see your presence here as a threat. | 我把你的出现视为威胁 |
[25:44] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[25:58] | Black Claw has Diana. | 戴安娜在暗爪手上 |
[26:00] | Pretty sure they brought her here to Portland. | 我相当肯定他们把她带来了波特兰 |
[26:02] | To get to Adalind and you. | 为了接近爱达玲和你 |
[26:04] | Now that she’s a Hexenbiest again, she’s valuable. | 既然她再次成为巫女 她就有了价值 |
[26:06] | And she’s vulnerable. | 也易受外界影响 |
[26:07] | A Hexenbiest, a Zauberbiest, and their kid? | 一个巫女 一个男巫和他们的孩子 |
[26:10] | It’s pretty intense. | 事态紧张 |
[26:11] | Adalind will never leave Kelly. | 爱达玲绝对不会离开凯利 |
[26:12] | That doesn’t mean she won’t take him. | 并不代表她不会带他走 |
[26:14] | I’m not gonna lose my son. | 我不会失去我儿子的 |
[26:16] | We find Diana, we stop it now. | 找到戴安娜 就能阻止这件事 |
[26:19] | Griffin. | 我是格里芬 |
[26:22] | Okay, where? | 好 在哪 |
[26:24] | Be there in 20. | 二十分钟赶到 |
[26:26] | Got a body. | 发现了一具尸体 |
[26:27] | We have to move on this. | 我们得去处理这件事 |
[26:28] | The information we have is gonna get old very fast. | 我们所掌握的信息很快就会作废 |
[26:30] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[26:31] | Do whatever you have to do. | 做你们必须要做的事 |
[26:34] | Burkhardt. | 伯克哈德 |
[26:38] | I will do everything I can to keep Kelly safe, | 我会尽全力保护凯利的安全 |
[26:41] | but don’t trust Adalind. | 但是别相信爱达玲 |
[26:43] | She may no longer be in control. | 她也许已经不受控制 |
[26:53] | What do you got? | 什么情况 |
[26:54] | Victim, male. Lot of blood. | 死者为男性 大量失血 |
[26:55] | Wound on his neck, and by wound, | 颈部有伤口 而此伤口 |
[26:57] | I mean someone chewed his jugular up with a chainsaw. | 是有人用电锯割断了他的静脉所造成的 |
[27:00] | Fun stuff. | 有意思的案子 |
[27:01] | Got an ID on the vic? | 查到死者的身份了吗 |
[27:02] | Didn’t need to. | 不必查 |
[27:03] | Everyone knows this jughead. | 大家都认识这个蠢货 |
[27:05] | We’ve all had the pleasure. | 我们都很开心他死了 |
[27:06] | Theo Delano. | 西奥 德拉诺 |
[27:07] | He’s got a rap sheet ten miles long, | 他的犯罪记录简直是 |
[27:09] | three miles wide, six feet deep. | 无边无际 深不见底 |
[27:11] | Any witnesses? | 有目击证人吗 |
[27:12] | None that have come forward. | 目前还没有 |
[27:14] | Rosalee. | 罗莎莉 |
[27:15] | Nick, is Wu with you? | 尼克 吴和你在一起吗 |
[27:17] | No, why? | 没 怎么了 |
[27:18] | I’m a little worried about him. | 我有点担心他 |
[27:20] | – Yeah, we both are. – What’s wrong? | -没错 我们都担心 -怎么了 |
[27:22] | He called earlier saying he had a problem | 他早先打电话说他有事 |
[27:23] | and that he was coming right over. | 马上过来 |
[27:25] | But he never showed up. | 但他一直没出现 |
[27:26] | We were hoping he was with you. | 我们刚还希望他和你们在一起呢 |
[27:28] | No, we were with him earlier today. | 没有 之前我们和他在一块 |
[27:29] | We dropped him off at his apartment. | 我们把他留在他公寓了 |
[27:31] | What time did he call you? | 他什么时候给你打的电话 |
[27:32] | Couple hours ago. | 几个小时以前 |
[27:33] | All right, well, we’re right around the corner. | 好的 我们就在街角 |
[27:35] | We’ll go check on him. | 我们这就去查看一下 |
[27:36] | Let us know how he is. | 记得告诉我们他的情况 |
[27:39] | Got a problem? | 出事了 |
[27:40] | – We got to go check on Wu. – What happened? | -我们得去查看一下吴 -怎么了 |
[27:42] | He called Rosalee, said he was gonna come over | 他给罗莎莉打了电话 说他要过去一趟 |
[27:44] | and never showed up. | 但一直没出现 |
[27:45] | Maybe he just fell asleep. | 可能他睡着了 |
[27:47] | We’ll wake him up then. | 那我们就把他叫醒 |
[27:49] | Give us ten. | 给我们十分钟 |
[28:02] | – Wu? – We’re coming in. | -吴 -我们进来了 |
[28:08] | Wu? | 吴 |
[28:11] | Wu! | 吴 |
[28:14] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[28:17] | He’s still breathing. | 他还有呼吸 |
[28:19] | You see any wounds on him? | 你看见他有什么伤口了吗 |
[28:21] | No. | 没有 |
[28:23] | Wu? | 吴 |
[28:25] | Wu! | 吴 |
[28:29] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[28:31] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[28:32] | Wu, there’s blood everywhere. | 吴 这儿到处是血 |
[28:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[28:48] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[28:53] | I was on my way to see Rosalee. | 我正要去见罗莎莉 |
[28:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:01] | Someone must have attacked me. | 有人攻击了我 |
[29:05] | God, my head hurts. | 天 我的头好痛 |
[29:06] | Where were you attacked? | 你在哪儿被攻击的 |
[29:11] | I was on my way to my car when it happened. | 在我去开车的路上 |
[29:15] | I saw something, that’s what stopped me. | 我看见了什么 就是挡住我的东西 |
[29:19] | What did I see? | 我看见了什么呢 |
[29:20] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[29:22] | Theo Delano. | 西奥·德拉诺 |
[29:26] | He was parked in a truck outside all day. | 他在外面的一辆车里待了一天 |
[29:28] | Theo Delano? | 西奥·德拉诺 |
[29:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:31] | I’ve arrested him a few times. | 我逮捕过他几次 |
[29:32] | Real nitwit. | 大傻子 |
[29:37] | Okay, so I… | 所以我 |
[29:40] | kept walking past his truck | 直接走过他的车 |
[29:43] | to see if he was gonna follow me. | 试探他是不是会跟踪我 |
[29:44] | He did. | 他跟踪了 |
[29:45] | Then I confronted him. | 然后我就和他对峙了 |
[29:47] | What happened next? | 接着发生了什么 |
[29:51] | He woged. | 他转化了 |
[29:53] | That’s right. He woged, | 没错 他转化了 |
[29:55] | and then he attacked me. | 然后攻击了我 |
[29:56] | What was he? | 他是什么格林生物 |
[29:59] | Skalengeck, I think. | 我想是蜥怪 |
[30:02] | Are you sure it was Theo Delano? | 你确定是西奥·德拉诺 |
[30:03] | Oh, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[30:05] | You don’t forget a guy who throws up | 你怎么会忘记一个在你巡逻车后座 |
[30:07] | in the back of your patrol car. | 吐一地的人 |
[30:08] | – We just saw his body. – What? | -我们发现了他的尸体 -什么 |
[30:11] | Crime scene’s around the corner. | 案犯现场就在拐角那儿 |
[30:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[30:20] | Did I kill him? | 是我杀了他吗 |
[30:23] | Do you think you killed him? | 你觉得是你杀了他吗 |
[30:27] | Oh, God, I have no idea. | 我的天 我完全不知道 |
[30:31] | Is this his blood on me? | 我身上的都是他的血吗 |
[30:32] | We don’t know. | 我们不清楚 |
[30:33] | Might be. | 有可能 |
[30:34] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[30:37] | You’re here to arrest me. | 你们是来逮捕我的 |
[30:38] | No, we’re not. | 不 不是 |
[30:39] | If he attacked you, like you said, | 如果如你所说 他攻击了你 |
[30:43] | then it was all in self-defense. | 那这就是自卫 |
[30:48] | How’d he die? | 他怎么死的 |
[30:51] | Did I shoot him? | 是我开枪的吗 |
[30:53] | His throat was ripped out. | 他的喉咙被扯掉了 |
[30:55] | What? | 什么 |
[30:56] | You have to go get cleaned up. | 你得清洗一下 换身衣服 |
[30:57] | Yeah, but you’re gonna need my clothes as evidence. | 没错 你们需要我的衣服作为证据 |
[31:00] | He’s a Skalengeck. He followed you. | 他是蜥怪 他跟踪你 |
[31:03] | This was not an accident. You were being watched. | 这不是巧合 你被监视了 |
[31:05] | Now you just come with us to the crime scene | 你现在就跟我们一起去案发现场 |
[31:08] | just to make sure it’s the same guy. | 确认一下是不是同一个人 |
[31:15] | Drew, how you feeling? | 德鲁 感觉怎么样 |
[31:17] | Heard you got banged up pretty good. | 听说你撞的挺严重 |
[31:19] | Uh, I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[31:22] | I was gonna come by the hospital, | 我正要去医院看你 |
[31:23] | but you were already gone. | 但你已经出院了 |
[31:24] | It’s good to have you back. | 你回来了真好 |
[31:28] | Theo. | 西奥 |
[31:29] | Yeah, it’s Theo. | 没错 是西奥 |
[31:30] | Not many tears are gonna be shed over this hombre. | 这家伙死了 我可不会流眼泪 |
[31:35] | You guys ready to let CSU have it? | 可以让犯罪现场调查组接手了吗 |
[31:37] | Yeah, let them have it. | 好 让他们来吧 |
[31:41] | This the guy that attacked you? | 这个人攻击你的吗 |
[31:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:44] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[31:45] | You said he was sitting in a truck? | 你说他坐在一辆车里 |
[31:46] | Yeah, uh, it was around the corner. | 没错 就在拐角那里 |
[31:50] | Show us. | 带我们去 |
[31:52] | He was sitting in it all day. | 他在里面坐了一天 |
[31:57] | That’s a lot of fast food. | 这儿有很多快餐 |
[31:59] | Yeah, he’s definitely been here awhile. | 没错 他绝对在这儿待了有一阵了 |
[32:06] | He’s got your address. | 他有你的地址 |
[32:07] | Why was he watching me? | 他为什么要监视我 |
[32:09] | It’s not like I’m the only cop who’s ever arrested him. | 又不止我一个人逮捕过他 |
[32:13] | He could be with Black Claw. | 他有可能是暗爪的人 |
[32:14] | I’m texting Trubel to see if Delano’s in their database. | 我给麻烦鬼发短信 看能不能查到德拉诺 |
[32:17] | So you were going to see Rosalee because of those dreams? | 你是因为那些梦要去找罗莎莉吗 |
[32:20] | I think they’re more than just dreams. | 我觉得他们不止是梦 |
[32:23] | I think something’s happening to me. | 我感觉我出了点问题 |
[32:26] | We’re taking you to the Spice Shop. | 我们带你去香料店 |
[32:35] | Just wondering if you’re coming over tonight? | 就想问一下你今晚来吗 |
[32:37] | If you don’t mind it being late. | 如果你不介意晚一点的话 |
[32:38] | Late is fine. | 晚一点没事 |
[32:40] | Look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[32:47] | He’ll be here. | 他会来 |
[32:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:53] | I can’t take you away from your dad. | 我不能把你从你爸爸身边带走 |
[32:56] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[32:58] | I can’t lose Diana again either. | 我也不能再失去戴安娜 |
[33:00] | I can feel how badly she needs me. | 我能感觉到她有多需要我 |
[33:11] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[33:13] | You’ve run out of time, Adalind. | 爱达玲 你没时间了 |
[33:15] | Sean, please. | 肖恩 求你了 |
[33:17] | We need an answer. | 我们需要答案 |
[33:19] | Now. | 现在 |
[33:22] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[33:33] | So I’m running through the forest, hunting. | 所以我跑着穿过树林 捕猎 |
[33:38] | It feels very primal. | 感觉很原始 |
[33:41] | It’s like they’re not dreams. | 感觉这些不是梦 |
[33:43] | I’m living them. | 是我正在经历的 |
[33:46] | What if I did kill Delano? | 如果是我杀了德拉诺怎么办 |
[33:49] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么做到得 |
[33:49] | His neck was shredded. | 他的脖子被撕碎了 |
[33:53] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[33:56] | It’s like I saw him coming at me | 就像是我看着他向我走来 |
[33:58] | and then I blacked out. | 然后我就晕过去了 |
[34:01] | I’m trying to remember, but I can’t. | 我试图想起来 但是做不到 |
[34:02] | Some Revocare Tenebris? | 吃点黑暗记忆 |
[34:05] | Might work. | 可能有用 |
[34:06] | Some what now? | 吃点什么 |
[34:07] | Revocare Tenebris. | 黑暗记忆 |
[34:09] | It translates to “Recall the darkness.” | 翻译过来就是回忆黑暗 |
[34:11] | It stimulates your hippocampus. | 它会刺激你的海马体 |
[34:13] | We’ve got some. | 我们有一些 |
[34:14] | It might help you to remember. | 可以帮助你想起来 |
[34:16] | – I’ll go get it. – What are the side effects? | -我去拿 -有什么副作用吗 |
[34:19] | You remember the stuff your brain spent a lot of time | 可能你会想起一些你花了很长时间 |
[34:21] | burying in the deepest, darkest recesses of your mind. | 深埋在最深最黑暗的记忆中的事情 |
[34:29] | One teaspoon should do the trick. | 一勺就够了 |
[34:41] | Drink this as fast as you can. | 尽快喝下去 |
[34:42] | You want the effect to come all at once. | 这样能马上起效 |
[34:44] | What if this isn’t the only time I’ve killed someone? | 万一这不是我第一次杀人呢 |
[34:47] | The best thing you can do is calm down. | 你能做的就是冷静 |
[34:48] | We’ll get you through this. | 我们会帮你的 |
[34:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:57] | Here’s to the memories. | 敬记忆 |
[35:05] | It’s gonna knock you out. | 这药会让你晕倒的 |
[35:06] | You should lie down. | 你应该躺下来 |
[35:15] | Hope this doesn’t go back too far. | 希望这药不会回忆得太远 |
[35:17] | There are a few things I did as a teenager | 我青少年时期做的一些事 |
[35:18] | that I’d rather not– | 我还是不想… |
[35:22] | Rather not– | 还是不想… |
[35:26] | When is he supposed to wake up? | 他什么时候会醒 |
[35:28] | We want him to stay asleep. | 他睡着了更好 |
[35:30] | He needs to be able to access his memories | 他要在没有外界刺激 |
[35:31] | without any outside stimulation causing them to go away again. | 让他再次遗忘的隐患的前提下找回记忆 |
[35:34] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 |
[35:35] | Bad memories are like, you know, little bunnies. | 不好的记忆就跟小兔子似的 |
[35:38] | They get scared, they run back down the hall, they hide. | 一受惊就跑回去 躲起来 |
[35:40] | They can be a bitch to get out again. | 那就很难再让它们出来了 |
[35:41] | Bunnies? | 兔子 |
[35:43] | Revocare Tenebris has Somniloquy in it. | 黑暗记忆里面有梦呓引 |
[35:45] | It induces sleep talking. | 会让人说梦话 |
[35:51] | Theo Delano. | 西奥·德拉诺 |
[35:52] | Theo Delano. | 西奥·德拉诺 |
[35:54] | He’s accessing. | 他想起来了 |
[35:57] | Theo Delano. | 西奥·德拉诺 |
[35:59] | Theo Delano. | 西奥·德拉诺 |
[36:01] | Why you following me? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[36:03] | I’m not following you. | 我没有跟踪你 |
[36:04] | Then why sit outside my apartment all day? | 那你为什么一整天坐在我的公寓外 |
[36:06] | You got nothing better to do? | 没别的事可做了吗 |
[36:10] | He starts to walk away from me. | 他开始远离我 |
[36:12] | I’m gonna go back to that truck of yours | 我会回到你的那辆车那里 |
[36:14] | and I’m gonna impound it. | 然后扣押它 |
[36:16] | He stops. | 他停下了 |
[36:18] | He’s angry. | 很生气 |
[36:19] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[36:20] | Oh, yes I can. | 当然能了 |
[36:23] | I’ve arrested you three times. | 我已经逮捕了你三次 |
[36:24] | I see your presence here as a threat. | 我把你的出现视为威胁 |
[36:26] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[36:28] | Then he woged. | 然后他转化了 |
[36:30] | And came at me. | 冲我扑过来 |
[36:41] | I dug my fingers into his throat. | 我把手指插入他的喉咙 |
[36:44] | I could feel the warm blood on my hand. | 我可以感觉到手上的温暖血液 |
[36:55] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[36:56] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[36:57] | I’ve never seen anything like this before. | 从没见过这样的事 |
[36:58] | We should record this. | 我们应该录下来 |
[37:01] | Killed him. | 杀了他 |
[37:04] | Felt good. | 好爽 |
[37:15] | Is Wu a Wesen? | 吴是格林生物 |
[37:16] | This ain’t Wesen. | 这不是格林生物 |
[37:17] | Can somebody please explain to me what just happened? | 有没有人来给我解释解释刚刚发生了什么 |
[37:19] | I don’t know, but I think he was bitten. | 我不知道 不过我觉得他是被咬了 |
[37:21] | Bitten? | 被咬了 |
[37:23] | By who? | 被谁 |
[37:24] | Bitten by Theo? | 被西奥吗 |
[37:25] | This has nothing to do with Theo. | 这跟西奥没什么关系 |
[37:26] | This reminds me of what can happen with Lycanthropia. | 这让我想起了狼人突变 |
[37:28] | No, but that’s impossible. | 不 但这是不可能的 |
[37:29] | Lycanthropia only affects Blutbad. | 狼人突变只对狼人有影响 |
[37:31] | Well, there hasn’t been a lot of research on it | 对于这个情况的明显原因 |
[37:32] | for obvious reasons, but I remember reading | 没有很多的研究 但我记得读到过 |
[37:34] | that the genetic mutation passed down in Blutbaden | 狼人一族的这个基因突变 |
[37:37] | was caused by a viral infection. | 是由病毒性感染引起的 |
[37:39] | So you think that Wu might have caught this virus? | 所以你觉得吴可能感染了这种病毒 |
[37:42] | If he was scratched or bitten. | 如果他被抓伤或咬伤的话 |
[37:43] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[37:45] | He was attacked by that Lycanthrope, you guys, remember? | 你们还记得吗 他被那个突变狼袭击过 |
[37:48] | Then it is possible, and he’s somehow– | 那就有可能了 他莫名其妙地 |
[37:50] | he’s manifesting it differently than he would | 以一种不同于狼人的形式 |
[37:52] | if he was a Blutbad. | 表现了出来 |
[37:53] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[37:54] | I think we have a problem. | 我想我们遇到麻烦了 |
[37:56] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[37:57] | Oh, my God. I just remembered I killed him. | 天呐 我刚记起来我杀了他 |
[37:59] | Didn’t I? I killed him. | 对吧 我杀了他 |
[38:01] | I killed Delano. | 我杀了德拉诺 |
[38:02] | Yeah, you did. | 对 是你 |
[38:04] | Oh, my God. How did that happen? | 天呐 怎么会这样 |
[38:06] | How? | 怎么会 |
[38:08] | Well, um… | 就是… |
[38:12] | like this. | 像这样 |
[38:17] | Killed him. | 杀了他 |
[38:22] | Felt good. | 好爽 |
[38:26] | What happened to me? | 我发生了什么事 |
[38:29] | What am I? | 我是什么东西 |
[38:30] | Do you remember being attacked by the Lycanthrope? | 你还记得被那个突变狼袭击吗 |
[38:40] | Yeah, why? | 记得 怎么了 |
[38:41] | Were you bit or scratched? | 你有没有被咬伤或者抓伤 |
[38:50] | Yeah. | 有 |
[38:55] | Does it mean I’m Wesen now? | 是不是意味着我现在是格林生物了 |
[38:56] | No. No, you’re not Wesen. | 不 不 你不是格林生物 |
[38:59] | Then how does this happen? | 那这是怎么回事 |
[39:00] | My guess is it’s an emotional response. | 我觉得是一种情绪反应 |
[39:03] | Sort of a fight or flight. | 一种战斗或逃避的情况 |
[39:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:06] | Like you’re going into full-on survival mode or something. | 就好像进入了一种全面幸存的模式 |
[39:09] | Which could be causing the blackouts | 这就有可能引起昏厥 |
[39:11] | and the–the physical change. | 和形态变化 |
[39:15] | How do I stop it? | 那我要怎么阻止这个情况 |
[39:16] | I–I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[39:19] | but we’ll try to find something. | 我们会努力找到些什么东西的 |
[39:21] | But for right now, you just need to stay calm | 但现在来说 你得冷静 |
[39:24] | until we can figure out what’s going on here. | 直到我们弄清楚怎么回事 |
[39:26] | Maybe for tonight you need to stay with us. | 也许今晚你得跟我们待在一起 |
[39:30] | Just until we can get a handle on this. | 等我们有点眉目再说 |
[39:34] | I appreciate that, | 我很感激 |
[39:36] | but it’s not your responsibility. It’s mine. | 但这不是你们的责任 是我的 |
[39:40] | It’s up to me to control it, | 应该由我控制 |
[39:42] | and I better start now. | 我最好现在就开始 |
[39:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:46] | As long as I know I’m not crazy, | 只要我知道我不疯就行 |
[39:48] | I’ll find a way to deal with it. | 我会找到方法应付它的 |
[39:55] | Trubel, you find anything out? | 麻烦鬼 找到什么了吗 |
[39:56] | Yeah, he’s in the system. | 对 他在系统里 |
[39:58] | Theodore Delano was born in Fresno, California. | 西奥多·德拉诺生在加州夫勒斯诺市 |
[40:01] | Affiliated with several Wesen gangs. | 隶属于几个格林生物团伙 |
[40:02] | Wanted for assault and parole violation. | 因为袭击他人和违反假释条例被通缉 |
[40:05] | I can go on, but basically he’s a Skalengeck | 还有更多 但直截了当地说他就是 |
[40:07] | who joined Black Claw six months ago. | 一个半年前加入暗爪的蜥怪 |
[40:08] | Any known associates? | 有什么已知的同伙吗 |
[40:10] | Easier to send you the list. | 还是给你发张清单容易些 |
[40:12] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[40:13] | And where’s Theo Delano now? | 西奥·德拉诺现在在哪里 |
[40:17] | – Dead. – Oh, good. | -死了 -太好了 |
[40:18] | I’ll update the database. | 我更新下数据库 |
[40:20] | Is that Nick? | 是尼克吗 |
[40:23] | – Nick, are you with Adalind? – No. | -尼克 你跟爱达玲在一起吗 -没有 |
[40:25] | Something is happening with her. | 她那有问题 |
[40:26] | I think you need to go home. | 我觉得你得回家一趟 |
[40:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:29] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[40:30] | – I’ll come with you. – No. | -我跟你一起 -不用 |
[40:32] | I’ll keep you posted. | 我会及时通知你的 |
[40:34] | So Theo was Black Claw. | 所以西奥是暗爪 |
[40:37] | We all need to start watching our backs. | 我们都要开始注意了 |
[40:55] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[40:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:05] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[41:06] | Long. | 漫长 |
[41:08] | And weird. | 还古怪 |
[41:10] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[41:11] | Is that weird? | 这古怪吗 |
[41:12] | No. | 不 |
[41:14] | Anything but. | 完全不 |
[41:22] | Adalind! | 爱达玲 |
[41:56] | I’m doing something I have to do. | 我是在做我必须做的事 |
[41:59] | I don’t expect you to ever understand what I’ve done. | 我不期望你能理解我的所作所为 |
[42:02] | It’s the only way to protect my children. | 这是保护我的孩子们的唯一方法 |
[42:05] | And I don’t expect you to believe this, | 我也不指望你相信我 |
[42:08] | but I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[42:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |